All Threads by Date
What if Gravity had starred Lucille Ball?
Instead of Sandra Bullock?
Sandy gets sucked out into space, but you know Lucy would have made it much more fun to watch.
- It would have been the result of whacky scheme to prevent Ricky from learning that she bought a Don Loper space suit.
- But at the end, Ricky would have let me and Lucy do our vaudeville act in the club, when we got back to Earth!
- Wasn't there a season in space?
- The I Love Lucy Lucille Ball, yes - NOT the Lucy Show or Here's Lucy Lucille Ball.
- It was when she pulled herself back to the remnants of the exploded craft by her mouth by pulling on taffy kept warm by her chewing it that the audience erupted into applause.
- What if GWTW has starred Zasu Pitts as Scarlett?
- You're off topic r6. This thread is about Lucy in London. No wait. It's about Lucy in outer space.
Kind of the same thing.
- You really need to either die or admit we aren't in the 60s
- R8 You really need to go back to the One Direction forum.
- The Martian costumes for Lucy and Ethel finally make sense.
- It was going to star Lucille Ball but Gary Morton wisely talked her out of it.
- "What do I do?! WAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"
"I'm really scared. WAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"
"I can't breathe. WAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"
"Do you copy? Anybody? WAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"
- Lucy could have played opposite Joe Manganiello in the George Clooney role but, unfortunately, Joe's work on True Blood prevented him from accepting the part.
- There would be a half-inch of Vaseline smeared on the inside of her helmet visor.
- Oh honey, Gravity got to Lucille Ball, trust me.
- It's a shame Joan Crawford never got to film a space opera. I could see her as Commander of a starship.
- She'd make the "spider noise" when her tether came loose.
DataLounge get your fix of gay gossip, news and pointless bitchery.
Talking to DataLounge servers.
Please wait a moment...