- Noooo! He's dating meeeeee!
- He's such a voice of the people.
- Why were you stunned by this statement by Cooper Anderson, OP.
- Has he ever mentioned his partner on any of his 360 shows before?
- I thought people on Datalounge were questioning whether Anderson really considers the bar owner his partner.
- OP, I was stunned as well.
I think he said it intentionally, though. He did have the gayest panel though: Frank Bruni " . Matt Taibi.
- I guess the fact that this is a non-story is progress of sorts.
- Did he refer to Ben as a saloon keeper?
- Why are you shocked, OP? Anderson has acknowledged Ben as his partner in a public speech last year, when he was honored at the GLAAD awards. He was also quoted last week in the Wall Street Journal (the newspaper with one of the widest circulation in the country) in an article about his boyfriend's new bar, in which he discussed how its decor was inspired by the gym he and Ben created in the home they share.
- In the current issue of Next Magazine (NYC's premier gay nightlife magazine), there's a prominent pic of AC and Ben taken at the opening of his new bar (click until you hit page 6 to see it), in which they're identified as being in a relationship, so I don't know why OP is so stunned.
- No it wasn't accidental OP, in fact he talked about his partner during the early trial run of AC360 Later a few months ago. He said that he had to think about what would happen after he came out and that he wasn't sure if he wanted to subject "his partner" to the attention and scrutiny, but he decided that coming out was too important.
- during what segment of the show? what was the topic?
it was funny how AC said he never had a prostate exam....I guess he figured the doctors just stick their fingers up there because he's cute
- I can understand why OP may have been so surprised by AC talking openly about his partner - he's always been extremely private about his dating life and has never admitted to being in a relationship. Of course this is because he wasn't out, but he's also just very reserved. I never thought he would be as open about that part of his life either, it's still kind of weird to see it happening, but I'm glad it is. I think he's just relaxed and comfortable and happy in his relationship and he feels it's not something to conceal.
- [quote]during what segment of the show? what was the topic?
It was a segment where they were talking about fake Yelp reviews and that's when AC said his partner owned some bars.
- gee I watched that part r14...I guess it has become so normal that I didn't even think about it.
- Does Ben have to sweep the bars or do loo cleaning?
- From a Yelp review R16:
[quote]The owners were also present and I appreciated that they were actually doing a lot of the work around the bar - bussing tables, restocking supplies.
There's nothing wrong with him and/or his partners straightening up the place themselves. They still own the joint.
- R11, "360 Later' has not been on the air for a few or several months. It is a new show at 9:00 pm central time. It's been on the air just a short while.
The regular 360 show at 7:00 pm central continues and has been on the air several years.
- R18, here's the proof. They tried the Later format for a week back in May and it did well enough for them to make it permanent.
- [quote]Has he ever mentioned his partner on any of his 360 shows before?
Yes, Anderson mentioned having a partner during one of the early 360 Later trial shows a few months ago, as R11 pointed out. He also mentioned Ben and thanked him during his speech at the GLAAAD awards last year. And he recently talked about living at the firehouse with Ben in an article in the Wall Street Journal about Atlas Social Club, Ben's new bar ("the design is highly evocative of the 1906-era home gym in the quasi-Victorian West Village firehouse-turned-townhouse Mr. Maisani shares with his boyfriend, Anderson Cooper, the 46-year-old television personality. “Except we don’t have ‘Pumping Iron’ running on our televisions all the time,” joked Mr. Cooper"). So it's becoming quite common for the once notoriously reserved Anderson to mention his partner Ben. I don't know why OP is "stunned" that he mentioned him last night.
- I don't mind him not mentioning his partner. He's out, and he's acknowledged that he is partnered, and that's all he needs to ever say.
I find annoying when the daytime talkshow women chatter on and on about their precious kids or their husbands, and this is no different.
- [quote] I was stunned as well.
STUNNED? Get to the doctor, freak.
- I don't mind him talking every now and then about having a partner. AC's reserved and doesn't do it often, only when it's relevant. You don't have to worry about him going on and on about Ben R21, that's not his style, but frankly, it wouldn't bother me one bit.
- AC been knew back in 2009 that people knew he was in a relationship with Ben, he confirmed last year he was duh gay, then in march at the GLAAD awards he mentioned Ben. So all of the shock in awe is pretty stupid. AC has been taking Ben out in public for years.
- Just recently people on Datalounge were complaining that Ben and Anderson were rarely, if ever, seen in public together.
And complaining that Anderson never acknowledges that he has a partner.
There have been a good number of threads containing these complaints.
- He wasn't talking about Ben in 2009, even though he was clearly seriously dating him. He didn't even talk about him when he came out in 2012. He's only recently begun talking about having a partner this year. And he has NEVER done it in the past, PRIOR to Ben, his standard response when anyone asked him about his personal life was that he didn't talk about his personal life. I can understand why OP may be surprised, this openness is really something NEW for AC.
- Get over it OP and R26 AC is talking openly, to the public, on air, papers. Get over it, what is the big fuss about? Geez some you all are so stupid and fixated on everything
AC says or don't says. Anyone on here has friends, a family, work to occupy your minds?
- R24, quit trying to act so superior and above it all.
Your condescending attitude is repulsive and contrived and not even based on accuracy.
- For the LAST damn time, AC thanked his partner Benjamin at the GLLAD awards. Some posters are really slow.
- What are YOU doing on here R27? Hmm? And what I said is correct, that's why you're so pissed off. You are wrong. If you're so damn busy, stop boring us with your stupid posts.
- R24, R27, R29, you are a piece of shit.
- "Anyone on here has friends, a family, work to occupy your minds?"
As we await your fourth post on this thread.
- Seeing AC talk about his partner on his NEWS PROGRAM is something out of the ordinary for him, has he ever done that before last night and that one time in May? NO. THAT'S the point.
- Anderson Cooper's new '360 Later' show on at 9 pm central time is sometimes a gay fest.
Almost every night, he has on Andrew Sullivan.
The format is a roundtable discussion format and Andrew Sullivan is a good fit with his intellect and wide spread knowledge on many topics including the middle east and war.
Last night or night before when Anderson mentioned his partner owning bars in NYC, two of the roundtable discussion guests were Mike Tiabbi and the gay columnist from the New York Times. I think that lended to Anderson mentioning his partner.
- I don't think those guys had anything to do with Anderson talking about his partner R34, he was basically talking about how Yelp lies and he mentioned Ben having bars and how that affects these businesses.
- Should they marry, let's hope he doesn't say "my husband."
- What would be wrong with that, r36?
- r36 here. Why do we have to mimic straights?
- exactly r38!
- Why can't we mimic straights R38? I'm married to my husband. Sorry that makes you uncomfortable but that's clearly your problem.
- It depends on the couple, some gay male couples call each other husbands and some don't. I guess you can just say partner and be married.
- I am not R38, but who said it made anyone uncomfortable R40?
That being said, so are you the wife R40?
- A guy saying "my husband" tells the world he's the bottom.
- There doesn't have to be a wife, you know...
- Neither of them could be the "wife".
- Who are some of you posters? I can't believe you're out, functioning gay people. Seriously? Still confusing gender and sexuality? Still think being a woman is somehow insulting? Still think in terms of bottom and top? Seriously?
- r31=majored in women's studies at Brown
- R35, it was the gay milieu on that particular show (3 gay men on simultaneously) which made Anderson think of mentioning his partner plus the discussion of Yelp reviews.
- I think it was solely about Yelp. None of those men were even mentioning their sexuality or anything about that subject R48.
- R49, you have the right to your opinion. No, sexuality or being gay way not mentioned.
But the gay columnist from the NY Times is flamingly gay in voice tone and in what he says and body language.
And Mike Tiabbi (don't have correct spelling) is the same.
So it set a milieu. One cannot understand why you cannot understand this, R49.
- R48 is projecting big time here.
- [quote]it was the gay milieu on that particular show (3 gay men on simultaneously) which made Anderson think of mentioning his partner
What kind of person uses terms like "gay milieu" to describe the panel last night r48/r50? It sounds a bit offensive if you ask me, when none of the topics had anything to do with sexual orientation or being gay.
- Reeks of a publicity stunt.
- I guess R53 really doesn't like the fact that Anderson is rubbing his gayness in her face by mentioning his boyfriend on the air. Why are AC threads on DL always invaded by homophobes?
- Yeah, what will (won't) be shocking is when Anderson writes in his memoir about how they both stepped outside the relationship. You know it's coming, but most of you bitches will have croaked by that time so I won't be able to say I told you so.
- Ben and the other ASC guy with Cher tonight at the bar. AC taped his shows to go to this maybe?
- Cher was at Ben's new bar ASC last night, and so was Uma Thurman. After Whoopi Goldberg, Ellen Barkin, Anderson Cooper, Kelly Ripa, Mark Consuelos, Andy Cohen, Alan Cumming and Lance Bass, the list of famous guests has been pretty incredible so far for a gay bar that's been open less than a couple of weeks. Ben is the new king of gay nightlife in NYC.
- The other AC thread reached it's 600 post limit. This one is usable.
- Ok R58. The last AC thread ended up discussing the fact that the overwhelming majority of the pics that Ben has posted on his new bar's Instagram were posted from the firehouse, and indicate that he's much more of a homebody than some people have thought.
- I can't make heads or tails of that map of NYC in that magazine that showed Anderson and Ben. Y'alls streets go every which way topsey turvey....
- The only "bars" his fuck buddy OWNS in NYC are the ones in Anderson's home gym.
- Sounds like it's really bugging R61 that Ben owns 3 successful bars in NYC.
- R60, I don't even think New Yorker's understand their streets/districts/neighborhoods. There have been some heated arguments on DL with New Yorker's battling each other about it.
R61 also seems to be bugged that AC and Ben are long term PARTNERS and not "fuck buddies".
I wonder when AC and Ben are going on another vacation. They sometimes take off in October.
- OMG why do I even bother clicking on this thread. From now on there will be NO GOSSIP about Cooper, Bomer or Lee Pace.
The fraus have won guys. Give it up.
Everything is perfect. These guys are perfect. It's all lies. LMAO.
And they get so pissed too. It's like who cares? They don't care about YOU!
- I love the pics that Ben posts on ASC Instagram, they're really sexy and cool at the same time. And yes, he does post most of them from the firehouse, so it looks like he spends most of his time there. I would too if I lived in a such great home.
- Ben posted a pic of Jake Shears on Instagram, he's the guest DJ tonight at ASC.
- I'm the one that posted about seeing the location on the ASC instagram page. I don't have an account and was talking with a friend today who does, and he said the location is where you logged into your account. That for a location to change, you have to log out and log in at the new location. Not sure if that's true or not, but could explain why when Ben posts photos for ASC the location reads the firehouse, if that's where he logged in in the morning and didn't bother to log out and log in again.
Anyone here with an Instagram account that knows the ins and outs of the location indicator?
- I bet AC has hooked up with Jake Shears in the past. Ben too. I bet Andy Cohen has hooked up with Pablo.
Interesting R67, I don't know anything about the location indicator either, but your friend could be right.
- Ben posted pics of the bartenders at ASC. Not very diverse unless those guys are Latinos or something. There's a discussion going on right now in another thread about how even the most progressive white gays don't want to mix with blacks. This might be the case at ASC.
- R69 The "bartender" on the left is Pablo, one of the owners of ASC.
So no one knows about the location indicator feature on Instagram?
- Your friend is mistaken, R70. The location indicator on Instagram tells you the actual location where a photo was posted, not where the person was when they logged into their account. Therefore, Ben was at the firehouse when he posted all those photos on Instagram.
- R71 - Thank you. I find it odd that Ben was sitting at the firehouse posting pics of his ASC and Bedlam partner bar tending at ASC, when his partner in Eastern Bloc was DJing and Anderson was in Washington, DC - but I'm not familiar with Instagram, so apparently he was. Same as when he posted photos from his old apartment, the gym, ACS and Alphabet City, I guess.
Since I don't have an account, I wasn't sure how the feature worked. Maybe it works differently for different people, depending on the settings?
- I don't think the location indicator works differently for different people, r72. It's either on or off, but that's the only variation that Instagram allows. Therefore, you can be sure that all those pics that Ben posted from the firehouse were done from that location.
- Anderson was at ASC last night:
[quote]Eric Platt @EricGPlatt 13h
Oh hey, @andersoncooper is at Atlas Social Club tonight.
Ben also posted a pic on Instagram of Alan Cumming, Mark Consuelos and Jake Shears from last night. Looks like it was a fun night.
- Here's why, [R40].
- So fun that Alan Cumming left a few minutes after midnight and Anderson was tweeting a reply to a fan on Twitter a few minutes after that. I'm guessing they showed up to see Jake (he and Anderson are long time friends) and once Jake's break was over and they had a chance to talk to him, they left. Ben seemed to stay later and Mark must be a good friend, he seems to be with Ben a lot.
- Is Mark Consuelos bi or gay? He seems to only hang out with gay men.
I do wonder why AC tweeted thanks to that guy while he was at ASC.
- R77 Can't say for sure, but if Anderson was tweeting fans and we know Alan had already left, I'm guessing AC was on his way home or already home when he tweeted. Why would you tweet a fan when you are out with your friends?
I'm guessing Mark is bi since he's rarely seen photographed with a straight male friend.
- Right, I've never seen Mark with any straight men.
Yes, he had to be home when he tweeted that - the bar would've been too loud and distracting for him to bother checking phone, but then again, people do tweet from there.
- R79 People tweeting from the bar seem to be tweeting about the bar or that they checked in with four-square - not reading back through at least two hours of personal tweets to reply to a fan. That's what made me think Anderson was on his way home or already home. He has a lot of people tweeting him, so it's not like he checked tweets and that's the first one that popped up and he was replying to a friend.
Kelly talks about having girlfriends and doing stuff with family, but I think the only straight couple that I've seen pictures of them with have been the Seinfelds. It's looking more and more like Mark is bi and a good friend of Ben's.
- [quote]It's looking more and more like Mark is bi and a good friend of Ben's.
Well they would be, wouldn't they? Anderson and Kelly are so very enamored with each other, I'm sure they stay mostly to themselves when all four are out together. Ben and Mark end up with each other by default.
- Maybe they have threesomes and Kelly watches!
- It's fascinating how R76/r78/r80 is so invested in arguing that Anderson left ASC early, as if somehow that took away the sting of him going to his bf's bar for the hundredth time. It really is pissing her off that her precious Coops is spending so much time there, lol!
- Yep r83, she's really quite eager to determine that Anderson left Ben's bar early. I wonder why that makes any difference to her either way, the point being that he was there last night and has been going there pretty regularly since ASC opened.
- AC was working his full-house in DC, while Ben was werking his in NYC. They are quite a successful pair.
[quote]Jesse Jackson @dj_madscience 1h Guess who loves Hip Hop music...???? Anderson Cooper!! Had a blast hanging out with him tonight!
- R83 It's fascinating how you try to start arguments with anyone that doesn't follow your agenda for posting on the Anderson Cooper threads. It's people gossiping and sharing opinions, doesn't mean everyone shares the same opinion. Get over yourself - everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
R85 appears that way with Anderson out at a bar at 2am in DC and Ben posting to the ASC Instagram from the firehouse/NYC. Also a sighting of Anderson at a DC hotel at 11am this morning, so it's not like he rushed right back to NYC.
- He had a great night in DC, big crowd and partying afterwards.
- R86, why did you delete your cookies before posting? What is it about your posting history that worries you so much that you feel the need to cover your tracks by fooling troll-dar?
- I don't think R86 will ever provide an answer to so simple a question, r88. She always disappears as soon as her shady M.O. is being questioned. Good riddance, I say.
- AC hates Obama, it's so obvious.
- Did Ben post this pic because he didn't go to Oregon with AC and misses him?
- Guess Anderson couldn't bother to show up to work today, yet was seen at the gym. He's flown back from the West Coast and still anchored AC360 in the past. Maybe he had a hot date or picked someone up at the gym?!
R88 I didn't delete my cookies to fool troll-dar. It's called disc clean up to make your computer run faster.
- R92 sounds pissed off that Anderson didn't anchor his show tonight. Some people around here are really weird.
- He probably shouldn't work tonight after having surgery, he said he might.
- Stunned? Are you Blanche Devereaux?
- What surgery is r94 referring to regarding Anderson?
- Nevermind I just saw Anderson's tweet about having shoulder surgery.
- Anderson didn't work last night because he had shoulder surgery. So much for R92's rant that he didn't bother to anchor but instead was at the gym "having a hot date or picking up someone"! That post is a good example of how completely bullshit rumors get started on an AC thread.
- Exactly, R98. We always knew that R92 is a total cunt anyway.
- R98 and R 99 - No it shows how much Tweets can't be trusted because if he was having shoulder surgery, he certainly wasn't at the gym as the tweet I posted claimed.
- No R100, it shows that you're always extremely eager to criticize Anderson for not working enough and then jumping at any opportunity to insinuate that he's constantly hooking up with random people, no matter what the actual context of the situation is. You can blame Twitter all you want, but your post really shows that you have a very unhealthy, obsessive love-hate relationship with AC.
- He could've injured his shoulder at the gym if that Twitter sighting was in NYC. I'm sure he can have surgery at the drop of a hat being wealthy and all.
- R101 How right you are, in your own mind. Forgot you appointed yourself moderator of DL and if someone doesn't buy into your agenda and voices a different opinion, they are attacked. What's it like to be stuck in jr. high?
I remember now why I quit coming here for awhile. Thanks for reminding me.
- He's all healed now.
- [quote]I remember now why I quit coming here for awhile.
Bitch please! You're always saying this, yet you keep coming back posting your nonsense. Give us a favor and quit coming for good, you won't be missed by anyone, that's for sure.
Of course R101 is 100% right, your post @r92 is just one of many showcasing your love-hate obsession with AC, r103.
- AC and Ben are in Quogue now. Ben must be soothing AC after his on-air coughing fit last night.
- How do you know that they're in Quogue? Was there a sighting mentioned on Twitter?
- On Ben's ASC Instagram, there's a Google feature that shows the location of where the photo was posted from. During the week it usually shows the West Village (firehouse) but it switched to Quogue today and we know they have homes there and they go there sometimes on the weekend. I wonder how long it will be before he has that feature disabled. Pablo doesn't have it on his Instagram.
- Thanks r108, I checked ASC Instagram, and Ben did post 2 pics from the Hamptons. He and AC must have gone there for the weekend. I was wondering if they still went there, I guess this answers that question.
- They didn't stay in Quogue all night. The latest pic was posted from ASC in Hell's Kitchen.
- Atlas Social Club @atlassocialclub 6h
“@dwightsupremacy: Damn, they sure can pick 'em at @atlassocialclub! #hottestbartenders” Glad u approve: we're shallow, so we pick'em sexy!
- Does AC have a hard-on for that lying prick Glen Greenwald? He always has that bastard on his show. I think it's because they both hate Obama.
- Ben posted 5 pics on Instagram from the Hamptons this past weekend, they must be going there even during the off season.
- What's Cesar up to these days? Did he and Anderson break it off before the advent of Ben, or did Anderson drop Cesar when Ben came along?
- Good question, r114. I have no idea what Cesar is up to these days, he seems to have completely vanished from the face of the earth. It doesn't look like he has any contact with AC anymore. I think Anderson might have broken up with him before he started dating Ben, but I don't know this for sure.
- The other night on AC360 Later, Anderson said that it's 'tragic' if you're with someone who is a bad kisser. He said you can't fix something like that and it basically just ruins a relationship. Ben must be a very good kisser. Of course we do have a little proof of that.
Years ago AC was on some gossip list and it said that he was a bad, slobbery kisser!
- Ben keeps posting most of the pics on Instagram from the firehouse, which belies the claims made by some around here that they've seen him at ASC. I don't think he has to go there much since he has partners like Pablo who are working on site.
- The latest pic up on the ASC Instagram is for their "interracial" party and it doesn't have a lot of "likes" the way the other pics have. Just proves that white gays don't like to mix with other races but good for ASC for putting on this event, they used to do it at Bedlam too. He doesn't post a lot of pics of black guys or Asians, maybe a Latino here or there because they're not as popular as muscly white dudes. Even some of the non-beefcake pics get more likes than any black male pics up there. White guys just like white guys and no one else is considered hot to them.
He put up one strange vintage Halloween pic of two girls, one with a giant pumpkin over her face that was also posted in a thread here. I couldn't stop staring and laughing at that pic on DL last night. So weird.
- AC was in Houston last night and apparently spotted at F Bar (a gay bar of course). He made some guys happy and some guys angry but he didn't seem to go with Ben because Ben still seems to be in NYC and was last night. I wonder if AC picks up guys when he's traveling alone. Still don't know if he has an open relationship with Ben.
- Someone caught AC and Ben today in New York looking dapper and VERY close.
- Hot couple! They look sharp in a suit, even from behind.
- True R121. They were attending a Vanity Fair event today and that's why they were all dressed up.
- Thank you R122 for the link.
- You're welcome R123.
- I wonder if Anderson has turned Ben against President Obama yet because he really hates him and shows it every night on 360.
- And they both own HIV.
- I doubt that R126.
- Wow look at how Anderson's suit button is straining under his blubbery middle - perhaps he is hanging out with fat Andy Cohen too much?
- Maybe AC's stress eating because of his contract negotiations at CNN. He said he loves soft-chew cookies and whatnot.
- I want to know how they or cleaning staff dust the dead stuffed animals in their home.
- They're wealthy enough to not have to deal with it themselves. I'm surprised their dog isn't freaked out by the giant bears, deers, animal skeletons. One of the things that they must've found appealing about each other was their mutual interest in oddities and unusual subjects.
- AC hosted an after party for Kathy Griffin. Ben and Andy C were there of course.
- Ben also posted a pic of him and Kathy hugging at ASC.
- Anderson and Ben are back in the Hamptons this weekend: Ben posted a pic on Instagram from there. They must be going there more often during the off-season, maybe to avoid the summer crowd?
- Kathy Griffin might be with them too for the weekend. All of AC's friends seem to love Ben and have become friendly with him - they'd probably be sad to see them break up (something unlikely to ever happen).
- Anderson has crix belly; Ben has protease face.
- They are probably both very healthy R136. AC said he's obsessed with eating right and they're always working out. I doubt their sick.
- I love this pic of AC and Ben. AC is happy and comfortable and Ben just looks slightly angry (of course he's NOT angry, it's just how the photo came out).
AC is going to report from the Philippines tomorrow on 360.
- Interesting quote from an article about lessons learned from 8 establishments that have recently gone out of business in NYC:
[quote] Splash: The gay mega-club that once defined Chelsea brought in diverse crowds ranging from theatrical geeks on their famed Musical Mondays to club kids who danced the night away on weekend nights. It had a pretty epic run, which is why it came as such a shock to many that it shut down near the end of this summer. There's no word yet on what will take over the space.
Lesson: The nexus of the city's gay world has moved north to Hell's Kitchen. While Splash was winding down, the crowds were hitting up a new outpost of Boxers, and the finishing touches were being put on Atlas Social Club, which debuted last month to much fanfare. With Rawhide, another Chelsea old-timer, closing this March, it now seems safe to say that much of the gayborhood has migrated above 42nd Street.
It does seem like Chelsea has slowly been replaced over the years by HK as NYC's main gay neighborhood. I guess that's why Ben chose to open ASC in midtown rather than below 23rd street for his new venture.
- AC and Ben make one of their rare appearances together at the TAG event in NYC tonight. AC was being honored for his work for AIDS/HIV.
- Not sure where to post this since I couldn't find any new AC thread, so I apologize if this has been discussed before.
For the past couple of days on Live with Kelly, Anderson was co-hosting and on both occasions, he mentioned Ben during the host chat. Ben is also featured in the Fashion Finder segment found at the link (he's quite adorable). Kelly seems very close to Ben (whom she calls Benjamin, like Anderson does).
- Thanks for posting this r141. I watched the show on Thursday and noticed that AC mentioned his partner during the host chat, but I missed the Fashion Finder web clip. Ben sounds very down-to-earth and low key, I'm sure that's one of the things that attracts Anderson. He's very cute too.
- It isn't that Ben person, is it?
- R143 sounds a little dim. I guess clicking on the link that r141 posted featuring Ben is too complicated a task to perform.
- Anderson's gotten fat as you can see from the pics at R142. He looked terrible co-hosting yesterday. The bags under his eyes were huge. It's not he's been doing much lately to let himself go so bad.
- I wish I were "fat" like Anderson.
- R145 sounds bitter. And fat.
- If you have 50K to spend, you can rent out Atlas for a private event. That's a lot of money! Ben must be quite rich now with his 3 bars, independently of Anderson. I wonder what their combined net worth is.
- Ben was recently quoted in Next Magazine as saying that now he'd like to open a bar in Brooklyn, I wonder when that's happening.
- Ben is mentioned in a New York Times article about how some gay bars are boycotting the Sochi Olympics because of Russia's anti-gay laws. Good for him.
- New article about AC and Ben:
- R151 Attacking people as usual. How incredibly sad.
BTW, I love how Anderson gives away the fact that he's in an open relationship in that article. I wonder how much hot ass he's ate since he officially came out. Ben doesn't care as long as he's getting money.
- Anderson really didn't have to confirm anything- it was obvious from the making out in the park photos that anything goes with the two of them.
- [quote]There was speculation that the pair split shortly after Cooper came out since Maisani was spotted kissing another man in Central Park but they have appeared to moved past it.
It doesn't sound to me like the article is saying that they have an open relationship, r152. It's interesting that this is what you conclude from this though.
- According to the headline he came out because he wanted to get more dates.... It's the Daily Mail - same as the National Enquirer - take it for what it's worth.