- You don't know what you're talking about, OP.
I'm a guy, and I've been on the subway when it's crowded and guys sit like that to dare you to ask them for room to sit down. They sit in the middle of a bench, and if you ask them to move over so you can sit, often just glare at you and frequently don't move.
Usually it's guys of all races trying to claim their territory and prove their street cred. It's obnoxious.
There's nothing "natural" about sitting on a subway, period, much less sitting with your legs spread wide open. The subway isn't "nature".
- Some of the men shown on that blog taking up too much space are doing so with the luggage that they've put on the seat next to them, or by flopping their arms over adjacent seats; these things have nothing to do with accommodating their enormous testicles. More likely, they are compensating for just the opposite.
- This anti-Frau shit as the answer to everything really brings out the estrogen-overloaded inner bitch in gay men like the OP.
I too have been on the subway with DADS with strollers and their bratty kids. I've seen mothers more likely to control their kids than dads.
It's rude for anyone to hog a seat on a crowded subway, and the blogger is right that it's guys who do this particular form of shit.
Stop whining OP.
- OP is a male-cunt.
There, I said it.
- Too many fraus on DL today, as I see.
- Make that man-cunt.
Stop being such a man-cunt OP
- Sorry, OP, I too take her side. I'm male, 6'3" and I don't sit like that on the subway.
My favorite response is when a woman asked a young "dude" whose legs were spread apart taking up nearly 3 seats: "You about to give birth? If not, I'd like a seat."
- No, R5, this appears just to be an array of people who think gay-bitches with frau obsesessions are worse than fraus.
They can share a level of hell as far as I'm concerned, but when they just reek of the bile like OP does, I say make room one level down for that kind of sniping.
Fraus and "men" with tiny testicles.
- 24th September wouldn't have to move for me, I'd happily sit on his lap.
- Oh sure, R9, OP finds it "painful" to sit with his legs closed because it's too much pressure on his massive balls.
Sounds more like he has sensitive micro-testicles or has been taking extra-sized butt plugs.
No real man whines like the OP. Or you.
- Great quote there,R9!
- [quote]Furthermore, there's no mention of how much room women take up with their shopping bags, strollers, toddlers, etc
You do realize that men were involved in making all of those toddlers and babies in strollers, right? And that the toddlers and the strollers take up just as much room when daddy drags them onto the subway, right? Not that it matters--the person who created that Tumblr is, in fact, entitled to make a Tumblr about whatever the hell pet peeve she pleases, with no obligation to address YOUR pet peeves to?
[quote]Why don't women understand this?
Why must women understand or CARE about every last thing that concerns men? Shut your legs and your yap for five minutes; the discomfort won't kill you. And if you really need to open your legs THAT wide to feel comfortable sitting down, you might want to investigate whether you have elephantiasis of the balls or something.
- I can't believe how many retarded people post on datalounge nowadays. In the past, people eould have sniffed, "Nice try, troll. Go back and debate this with the morons on YouTube."
Now, we get scores of idiots getting their backs up over some Internet fakesterism. Jesus.
- R13 is clearly on the rag this morning.
[quote]Why must women understand or CARE about every last thing that concerns men?
She started the blog, not me. Ask her why it's such a huge deal that she needed to start an actual blog about it. Seems kind of obsessive if you ask me.
[quote]Shut your legs and your yap for five minutes; the discomfort won't kill you. And if you really need to open your legs THAT wide to feel comfortable sitting down, you might want to investigate whether you have elephantiasis of the balls or something.
Well now you're just being a cunt for the sake of being a cunt. Come back when you actually have something interesting to add to this discussion.
Now ask me what I think about leaving the toilet seat up in public restrooms!
- It's called Lava Balls. Apparently there is a salve that will clear it right up.
- Are you sure its a woman who started the blog? I think it might be a dude.
- Even Rob Stark does it!
- What do expect of a blog started by a Lannister?
- There IS no discussion, OP/R15
No one thinks you're right.
R14 is right. You're a troll.
- I'm sure she'd hate this guy.
- Some men are just bigger. Plain and simple.
- I would not mind backing up into his balls.
- I wouldn't even want to be on the same train as that, r23. Who knows what nasty shit his dick has slapped against.
Really, some of those photos are a total overreaction. Yeah, people fall asleep or have huge ass luggage. Big deal.
Nothing to see here.
- No excuse for this one; his backpack is taking up the seat with the best view on the train.
- Nice, R27.
- Some seats are just made too damned small. Even well-intentioned gents have to spill over into the next seat.
- I sat on a bus yesterday and this 300 lb. woman took up a double seat in front, and had a huge laundry/duffle bag that took up another two seats.
Don't even [italic]think[/italic] I took a picture.
- Minding his own business
- Okay, no excuse for this one.
- Was that on her blog, R31? If so, I'm suspecting masturbatory motivation on her part, in which men are taking up just the right amount of room on the subway.
- Sir, could you please pull your bulging thighs together?
- r23 LOL. Ya think??
- Oh come on! This poor stud has an excuse!
- You guys are getting your panties in a bunch over nothing. This blog was obviously started by a gay man to capture crotch shots of men out in public.
- I remember a blog called "Subway Douchery", the photos were hysterical. There were even photos of people fucking on the subway.
- Um, what to do when you find this?
- No excuse for it unless you're him:
- R34 looks a little like a younger Bruce Campbell.
- Oh no, Jake! Not you too!...
- Who the heck wants to see a guy's bulge shoved in their face?
PS: Watch it buddy; she's got a samurai sword.
- Are those silk?
- Sometimes they take up all the space on the platform too.
- I might dare to ask him to move (right inside me).
- Does she prefer matte or glossy
- Good Lord! Do people in NYC normally walk around with their dicks hanging out? Leave something to the imagination! Damn.
- First of all, who the fuck rides public transport. Second, I notice that frau didn't post a picture of herself. I'll bet a million she carries a massive handbag, a computer bag, a bag for snacking, a big gulp and is at least a size 18.
- Why is it always women who do this internet shaming?
- r3 is the frauest of frauen.
- [quote]First of all, who the fuck rides public transport
Millions and millions of people who live in big cities.
I suppose you drive everywhere.
- Yes, R48, we all do it -- the women, too.
You didn't think tourists were coming for the tall buildings and "Wicked," did you?
- [quote]First of all, who the fuck rides public transport.
The 99%, here in NYC. So, fuck you.
- R52, where are their drivers or car service?
- R55 and R49 are obviously members of the One Percunt.
- I live in NYC and I drive everywhere. I live on the UWS and rarely have a problem finding parking. I've lived here for three years, and I've taken the subway four times. Public transportation is disgusting.
- Nothing's hotter than to sit next to a hot guy who sits legs wide open and to touch his leg with your leg.
- Personally, I avoid public transportation as much as possible. I prefer to walk, ride my bike, or take cabs. I will take the subway when I have to, but only in off-peak hours.
Owning a car in the city? No thank you. I did for a while, but parking it, storing it, getting around in it, and the various expenses associated with car ownership were just not worth it for me. It was more of a burden than a convenience.
- Odds are high that the OP also reclines his seat back in a plane the second the beep says it's okay, without regard to the person sitting right behind him.
- [quote]Nothing's hotter than to sit next to a hot guy who sits legs wide open and to touch his leg with your leg.
I've done that more than once! 'Scuse me, guy with the strong beefy thighs spread wide? I'd like that other seat there. That one. Thanks.
What invariably ends up happening is that he keeps pressing his thigh against mine as a turf thing, and I press back because it's kinda hot.
- BITD -- yes, Back in the Day, and fuck you if you don't like it -- I used to cruise the east side local to meet men after work. The UES was kind of gay in the 1970s, and you could pretty much count on going home with the hardon rubbing against your back or ass.
- My father always taught me a gentleman always offers his seat to someone who may need it more (elderly person, disabled person, pregnant woman, parent with small children, etc). I commute over an hour each way by subway from my apartment in Manhattan to my office in Brooklyn and, when the train fills up, there is always someone who could use a seat more than I can. Sometimes they decline, but I still offer. Amazing to me how many guys in sports clothes plop into a seat and won't get up for someone with two kids, or a person with a cane. (I live in fear when some young thing offers ME a seat, but judging from what I've seen, that isn't very likely).
- I think this has become the frau's way to look at guy's ballsacks, and snap pictures of them. I think she's a sick pervert.
- I spread my legs in a subway train once. They promptly kicked me out at the next stop. We all know why.
- So... Now, men can't be men? We have to sit like women now? Will this be Bloomberg's next rule of law for merely existing in NYC?
- [quote]So... Now, men can't be men?
No. We have to have our genitals removed and start sitting like ladies to make this blogger happy.
- ...is it REALLY that hard to not sit SPRAWLED out with your legs forming a perfect 90 degree angle?
- Does anyone doubt that R66 is the putrid tool who speaks loudly on his cell without regard for those around him?
Civilized society, motherfucker. It has nothing to do with Bloomberg.
Evolution hasn't taken place in the last 40 years to the point that your fucking balls suddenly got bigger except in your own mind. The only thing has changed is the level of entitlement.
- If a woman like this woman took my photo on public transport without my permission, I would pick that phone out of her hand and smash it to pieces in front of her. What an obscene violation of privacy. I would do the same should some creep try to sneak a shot of my balls through my pants.
- And when you mention that men have genitals and sitting with our legs apart is more comfortable, the fraus go into full-on man-hating derision mode.
"Oh, you think your package is so huge that it needs it own seat, blah, blah, blah ..."
No, my package is normal-sized. And I'm telling you that sitting like this is what nature intended. Trust me.
- I was thinking she must be using some sort of stealth camera, or at least stealth positioning, because kicking her ass and breaking her camera/phone would be the logical reaction to a lot of these pics, R70.
- Penis envy.
- Oh really, R71?
Trains have existed for quite a number of years. You're telling me all men were doing this in the 50s, and to this extent? Why don't all men do it? Yes, I'm sure the one's who don't are just victims of fraus.
Face it, it's like I said: The balls haven't gotten bigger, only the sense of entitlement - and you know it. It's the same as assholes eating their smelly shit on trains or talking loudly on cell phones. You're a bunch of fuckheads who have zero regard for others.
- Pics like this are easy to take with most smart phones. As far as your victim knows you're just playing with your iPhone.
- [quote]And when you mention that men have genitals and sitting with our legs apart is more comfortable,
The train isn't your home or first class, idiot. It gets you from point A to point B for $2.75. You're not supposed to spread out like it's a God damned La-z-y Boy.
- Guys with their legs spread like this are indeed annoying and taking up too much space.
- [quote]R74: It's the same as assholes eating their smelly shit on trains or talking loudly on cell phones.
Yeah. Because a woman would never do either of these on a train. LMAO, at you, not with you.
- [quote]women take up with their shopping bags, strollers, toddlers, etc.
[bold]shopping bags, strollers, toddlers, etc.[/bold]
If only your mom had threw you with the stroller on the railway.
- [quote]You're telling me all men were doing this in the 50s, and to this extent?
I wasn't around in the 50s so I can't answer that with any degree of accuracy. But I'm assuming they did, yes. Men had genitals and liked to sit down back then too.
Now I will agree with you that the youth have become more slovenly and rude and drape themselves over everything with their gangly limbs.
But regular men have seated themselves in this manner (legs slightly apart) since there were chairs.
[quote]The balls haven't gotten bigger, only the sense of entitlement - and you know it.
I didn't say balls have gotten bigger. But male genitalia still exists. As for sense of entitlement, I assume that's the same as it ever was.
[quote]You're a bunch of fuckheads who have zero regard for others.
You're a very rude and ill-bred young lady. Perhaps you should check your own behavior and sense of entitlement before you go around pointing fingers at (and up) others. Some herbal tea might work too.
- I am a guy and see this all the time. The difference is that I just sit down next to them and force them to not take up more than one seat. I will also remove a bag so I can sit down. The problem is that people are just too scared to be confrontational. I have only had one problem in 30 some years, and quite frankly, I think that guy was crazy.
- Oh give the fuck up. I have big balls, I'm tall, and have zero need to do the he-man Leg Sprawl across 3 seats. Everyone's entitled to one seat, so my legs are square facing forward, a foot apart.
How did that become not-normal and not-expected for men to do, sitting in public where the seats are crowded and meant one per person?
Again when I say I have zero need to do the leg sprawl, I'm talking *need.* Not preference. You know, I'm also really tired sometimes, my body would prefer to throw a blanket down and lay across 5 seats, but I don't *need* to do that either.
- [quote]R79: If only your mom had threw you with the stroller on the railway.
I'm sure it would have thrown him, going through such an experience.
- R78 is kind of... slow.
It was clearly a reference to general bad behavior in public, not specifically men.
- R77 = entitlecunt
- I've ridden the NYC subway for decades and the way some men sit has peeved me for just as long. As a professor of mine said in the '80's, she always wants to ask them if they've paid double fare, one for themselves and another for their dicks.
In contrast, there are plenty of men who manage to sit with their legs at shoulder-width, which allows subway benches to accommodate the number of passengers intended in their design, and in the MTA's planning. It ain't rocket science. Just behave like a normally considerate human being.
- What makes you boys think that it's not just as comfortable for WOMEN to sit with THEIR legs slightly apart?
It's only society that teaches women to cross their legs at the knee, ankle, etc. And there's not even a reason to do it if a woman is wearing slacks.
I learned many years ago that women are taught to make themselves as physically small in public as they possibly can -- you rarely see a woman with her arm draped over the chair next to her, or with her arms resting on the armrests in an airplane when there's a man next to her.
I have never been comfortable folding myself up that way -- plus, I also learned early on that physical posture is all about claiming territory. So I have always done exactly what men do. I use the arm rests on the plane, even when there are men sitting next to me. I sit with my legs open. I put my arm over the chair next to mine, and I slouch down in my seat with my legs straightened and crossed at the ankle -- just like men do. I claim my space.
You boys, always whining, whining, whining about women, when you have no idea how many privileges you enjoy simply because you're male. And yes -- even when you're gay.
By the way, I never wanted to be a man OR have a penis. I just want to have the same power that you guys take for granted.
- Sitting with our legs open is a man’s subconscious need to assert his masculinity. Men release the most pheromones from the two places on their bodies where they sweat the most, which is the armpits and crotch. This is the reason we will sit with their hands behind their head, too. This is a man’s way of marking his territory.
Also, it can depend on the underwear. Most comments here about large junk aren't so off the mark, even if jokes are being made about it. Some underwear cups and lifts (supports). And closing the legs will crush the balls.
Also consider leg muscles, mens are thicker than women's and it's harder to "pull" them together and still be in a relaxed state.
- R88, who the fuck cares? It is rude and inconsiderate to take up more than one seat for any reason. There are no excuses.
- Honestly, MOST of those guys are fine. Some are taking up ridiculous space, yeah - but just a few. Some of those guys are BIG men and are taking up no more space than your run of the mill Cinnabon Fatty on her way to work. Example big man at link. Imagine him trying to squeeze into just ONE of those seats... I'm built like him. IF the train is packed and there is an elderly person needing a seat, I will SCRUNCH over, but I will tell you that my ass and thighs will likely overflow into their space. Otherwise, tough shit. You can stand just fine.
- [quote]You boys, always whining, whining, whining about women, when you have no idea how many privileges you enjoy simply because you're male. And yes -- even when you're gay.
Gays are more privileged than woman. Gays have dicks, woman don't. Dick is power in this society. So whatever a woman does, it will be looked down upon. And then Gays cry wolf. LOL. I'm so glad gays aren't accepted much. Maybe they'll know how it feels to be less than their worth.
- Fucking fraus. Ruin everything.
- Oh bullshit r91 - MEN ARE BIGGER THEN WOMEN, and these seats are "pint sized" at best. What exactly should this man be doing differently? The full-on nutcracker?
- Why don't men walk with a wide stance if they need so much room?
- R93, that is the first posted example that is acceptable. The only reason for his wide stance is his bag. Most people would put their bag between their legs to keep it out of the aisle. Also, there are clearly empty seats.
- And there's an empty seat right next to the guy in R93.
- [quote]MEN ARE BIGGER THEN[sic] WOMEN,
Well, we know you're certainly a bigger idiot.
- r93 That guys isn't that big. He can easily close his legs and put his bag on his lap.
- I think women take up too much room in companies, dragging down productivity and morale with their sense of entitlement and emotional thinking.
- Gotta admit, there is a lot of truth in R87's post.
- When I lived in NYC I always stood on the train if I was entering with a large group of people. I was a teenager-early 20s, so why fight with middle aged, elderly, or entitled people for a seat? If the train was half full, legs went up on the seat (never shoes-- rude!) and I kicked back. If more people came in, I moved and took up one spot. The subway etiquette of some people always turned me off.
- Spreading those legs is OK as long as they wear short-shorts and their cock/balls hang out
- Years ago on a "C" train a guy with a wide spread was in a two-seater at the door. Woman got on, looked down. "Are you givin' birth?" He looked up startled. "Then close your legs so I can sit down." Everyone burst out laughing.
- When hairy legs touch, it's electric!
- Once he folds those arms down, he's in acceptable position.
- I inevitably have stuff like this dangled in front of my face on the train.
- Men can seriously injure themselves if they're not spread out enough. Here's why.
- Big spread
- Hey bro, is that seat taken?
- So is R103's post an urban myth since someone else posted the same story?
- Which train is this?!
- [quote]IF the train is packed and there is an elderly person needing a seat, I will SCRUNCH over, but I will tell you that my ass and thighs will likely overflow into their space.
Why don't you get up off your big, fat ass and thighs and let the elderly person sit comfortably? Are you so fat and lazy that scrunching is the best you can do?
- R71 et. al
Nature did not design men to sit that way and as you've been told before the subway is not "nature".
You're a lazy shit, and your mussy stinks.
- And you're probably built like a frail old lady dealing with malnutrition and chemotherapy R101. Those of us built like real MEN have serious issue with the tiny little indentations that are called "seats"! :)
- What. A. Whore.
Whoever knows this bitch, flaunt everything bad about her all over the Internet. Go.
- Yeah, flaunt her, flaunt her real good!
- I hope her gyno reads this thread and starts a blog about her nasty ass cooch.
- OP is a piece of shit and misogynist. Fuck you. I'm with the tumblr lady calling out these obnoxious men. I personally go out of my way to make sure people have room. If I encounter a male sprawling asshole, I will invade "his" space to make him accommodate others.
- I hate bitches who think that men need to stand and give up a seat to a woman but then call themselves feminist and preach equality.
- It's not just women.
They block men too.
- I'm kind of prim kind of guy but I often sit next to guys who INSIST on spreading their legs as wide as possible and being in full contact with me for the duration of our trip together. It's like a weird outer thigh constant contact type thing that I used to be totally offended by and would move my thighs inward but then they'd push theirs out so they'd be touching. Now I find it comforting in a weird way. Like we're a brotherhood of men and we have to constantly be touching eachother? Something like that? Maybe they think I'm attractive enough that touching me isn't a bad thing?
- It isn't our fault we have big balls.
- And what about the entitled cunts who sit with their legs crossed expecting everyone to walk around or over their jutting foot across the car.
- [quote]I hate bitches who think that men need to stand and give up a seat to a woman but then call themselves feminist and preach equality.
I don't know any women who think men need to give up seats for anybody other than hugely pregnant women and the elderly or disabled (women and men). And in those cases, all the non-elderly, non-preggo, able-bodied women I know, myself included, are happy to give up our own seats.
I suspect it is the same among the women you know, but keep on making up imaginary enemies.
- Or the entitled cunts who block the seat next to them until you absolutely make them let you sit there. They move their bags with an eye roll. They go out of their way to not make eye contact, sometimes because they think any man that sits next to them is, of course, trying to seduce them. Sometimes I want to go 'Bitch, I'm gay' as soon as I sit down.
- Yeah, R125, cuz men NEVER block anyone from sitting beside them until they're forced to move, it's ALWAYS ONLY those horrible nasty women and their weird/gross/smelly clams.
Grow the fuck up, you ignorant jackass.
- [quote]But regular men have seated themselves in this manner (legs slightly apart) since there were chairs.
The key words, R71, are SLIGHTLY APART.
Not AS FAR APART AS YOU CAN FUCKING SPREAD THEM.
Goddammit, I hate DL nowadays, so many ignorant fuckwads.
- And then you stand up only to have one of them press his nasty crotch into you. You can't win.
- Part of the reason for the open legs is because men have relatively narrow pelvis compared to their height. It creates stability.
Having said that, I am in no way condoning the wide stance taken by many of these men and a senator from Michigan (or is it Minnesota).
- hmm. As a female living in NY, Queens. I have never noticed men with legs wide open. Maybe because I've never looked out for it. I don't know what other women think, but for me, I think men do it because their area gets too tight, you know, with the pants.
And r119 I don't need any man to stand up for me and give me their seat. I usually prefer standing up. I like looking out the windows with my music high when the train is moving. I have heavily noticed men and women getting up and giving their seats for old, injured, pregnant people. I've also seen elders giving up their seats for school kids.
I think this is a personal issue with both sides. These sexist answers wont help, and the woman posting pictures of men on trains is disgusting.
- The pics of guys with their legs spread wide is one thing, but there are pics on that blog of men with their feet on the seats or lying down, which women do too.
I was travelling home by train last year, and two guys lied about saving seats for fictional friends just to keep a four-person table seat for themselves. They let me sit down when I pointed out I had a broken spine, and looked mortified. One of them actually said, "Please don't hate me" which was weird.
- [quote] Those of us built like real MEN have serious issue with the tiny little indentations that are called "seats"! :)
Then stand up, precious, and leave the seats for those who can fit their asses into one seat. You are welcome to explain to everyone who gets on the train that you're standing because your balls are too big to allow you to sit comfortably in one seat. Wear a kilt while doing this.
OP needs psychological help, or to spend all eternity stuck in a middle seat on a packed 737 between two guys "built like real MEN" (i.e. like an orca in pleated dockers) who "need" to air out the boys. Either would do nicely.
- The posters who say men need to have their legs spread on the bus and subway to sit comfortable are idiotic.
Plenty of men sit in all places - at home, away from home, on public transit - with one leg crossed over the other which does not squeeze their genitals uncomfortably. Men sitting with legs crossed is very common.
Men who sit with legs spread wide on buses and subways are anti-social bores, idiots, self-centered, tend toward sociopathic behavior, bad mannered, and narcissistic.
- Just go to YouTube for lots of examples of people behaving badly on trains
- Just so you know, some disabilities which make standing up very painful are not apparent to onlookers.
Severe arthritis, for example, can make it difficult to stand for more than 60 seconds for some people.
I despise men who sit in the seats for the elderly and disabled at the front of the bus and refuse to move.
These men often hog the elderly and disabled seats at the front of the bus even when there are empty seats all over the bus.
Even if there are only a few empty seats all over the bus, these able bodied men should sit in the seats thruout the bus, and not automatically take the elderly and disable seats.
And it is 99 to 100 percent black men who always take the elderly and disabled seats at the front of the bus. I despise them for doing this.
- [quote]And it is 99 to 100 percent black men who always take the elderly and disabled seats at the front of the bus. I despise them for doing this.
I find this extremely hard to believe. I will admit, I never ride the bus, but I have noticed for years on the subway that young black men are MORE likely than any other demographic to give up their seat for an elderly or disabled person.
But, hey, if there's any group DL loves to point a finger at more than women, it's black men ....
- R136, I'm talking about the buses in another major city, not New York City, and not quite as large as NYC.
Never fails, it's always black male teenagers and middle-aged black men who take the elderly and disabled seats at the front.
And they never get up from their seat for anyone.
- I personally find the blog and the few news stories about it to be rather sexist/anti-male.
Now there may be some egregious examples, but some of the photos show men sitting with their legs only moderately spread on a train with empty seats! How is this remotely improper? Whoever runs that blog has a pretty disturbed outlook on the world and the male sex.
- This thread is ridiculous. Any woman who has shared a work space with men can tell you that they spread out, take up lots of space, hang their arms over the backs of chairs, etc. Not talking about you prissy queens, STRAIGHT men.
- "OP is a piece of shit and misogynist. Fuck you. I'm with the tumblr lady calling out these obnoxious men. I personally go out of my way to make sure people have room. If I encounter a male sprawling asshole, I will invade "his" space to make him accommodate others."
Wow, what a hateful misandrist. Why are you only concerned with the poor behavior of men, but not women? And, as has been pointed out, many of the photos show no wrong-doing. The blog just attempts to publicly humiliate and shame men who have their legs spread ON TRAINS WITH EMPTY SEATS. It's twisted. If the blog's truly concerned with correcting poor behavior why does it only focus on MEN, many of whom are doing nothing wrong?
- R139, maybe so, but this thread is primarily about men who spread their legs extra wide on subways and buses taking up space on the seats beside them.
- This blog is run by a dude, just for the record.
Triggers my subway geek gene, looking at train cars around the world. Anything with bright yellow poles is usually German. The fuzzy blue seats are clearly London metro.
- [quote]Never fails, it's always black male teenagers and middle-aged black men who take the elderly and disabled seats at the front. And they never get up from their seat for anyone.
Same thing with Canadian Aboriginals, 99% of the time they take the first possible seat and NEVER offer it to anybody.
And don't even get me started on how many of them didn't even pay the fucking bus fare in the first place!
- Even on the very rare almost non-existent occasion that a black man sitting up front in the elderly or disabled seats gets up for an older person, it is very infuriating that they take the seats in first place.
I hate them with the a passion.
I happen to need a seat up front and they are always hogging them like imbeciles.
- R60 They paid for that seat. They have every right to recline as far back as they want.
- Also to be despised and hated - people like R145 who insist on reclining on planes no matter how uncomfortable they make the person behind them.
R145 really has poor character as a person.
- R46 is wound a little too tight. Relax queen.
- Web mistress, web mistress... kindlly ban OP for mysangist thread.
- No, R145 and R147, you have very poor character as is apparent from your posts.
- R149 If my flight is over several hours, I'm reclining my seat as soon as they give me the signal. Especially a late night flight. I will SLOWLY recline. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that. You really need to relax.
- Only selfish fucks recline all the way. Really rude.
- No, R150 who is also R145 and R147, you are an asshole.
Reclining the seat makes the person behind you uncomfortable about 99 percent of the time.
And anyone who is 5'9" and above in height is often put in active distress and even a degree of agony by assholes like you.
You have poor character and care about no one except yourself.
And there is no need for reclining. If the seats did not recline, you would do just fine.
You're a head case and a lemming. You cannot even think critically.
- R151 Seriously, remove the stick from your ass, slowly recline your seat and chill. You're an uptight bitch.
- I see men do this all the time. It's just bad manners.
- That's the point R152. The seats DO recline. Why? Because it's a long flight and people need to be comfortable. I'm 5'11" and people who slowly recline their seat in front of me has every right.
- Any reclining whatsoever, no matter to what degree of reclining, makes it very unpleasant for anyone 5'9" and above.
There is absolutely no need for reclining.
If the seats would not recline, people who currently insist on reclining would do just fine without the reclining function.
- [quote]I will SLOWLY recline.
The speed with which you recline is not the issue. If you recline so far you are practically in the lap of the poor person behind you, you are an asshole, whether you got there quickly or slowly.
- R156 Let me guess, you're bald (and not in an attractive way), you live in the south, you whine about every little thing making a mountain out of a molehill, and you scream bloody murder on a plane "just because you CAN recline doesn't mean you should".
- Really R157? I never feel their head is in my lap when the person in front of me is fully reclined. Oh now I get it, I'm not a whining bitch.
- Hilarious, the outraged whining about one blog that dares to call out males for boorish behavior when there are endless threads on DL that trash women.
- [quote] I never feel their head is in my lap when the person in front of me is fully reclined.
Gee, r159, could this be because
a) you're always fully reclined yourself
b) the person in front of you probably ISN'T fully reclined most of the time, since most people aren't douchey enough to do that.
- R161 I bet you're just a hoot to be around. Are you able to detect my sarcasm or are you in too much pain from that stick still lodged up your ass?
- Dear Whiny Bitches,
1) Take a cab
2) Buy a first class plane ticket
Now shut the fuck up.
- While I agree that lots of men do this on the subway, and it's totally annoying...I agree with the OP in that this blog has a series of very non-incriminating pictures of men doing this when there is plenty of room elsewhere.
- It's fascinating to look at those pictures of people riding the subway. It's as if there are no homeless people with Hefty bags bulging with empty cans, older people with walkers or canes, people with filled to the brim shopping carts and people seated on a Hoveraround large enough to take up six spaces.
- If this women took my picture, id follow her home, slit her fucking throat and dump her body in the trash. She doesn't deserve to live.
- Once again, for those of you who too blinded by misogyny to read properly, the 'entitled bitch' of that blog is male.
- Can you imagine that poor girl's thoughts as she careened down the driveway towards the car and seeing the self-absorbed airhead behind the wheel?!
I'M FUCKING HATING MY DAD RIGHT NOW FOR LEAVING ME IN THIS FUCKING RED WAGON AT THE TOP OF A FUCKING HILL DRIVEWAY! I NEVER WANTED TO COME TO THE FUCKING HAMPTONS IN THE FIRST PLACE!
- Which part of: THE BLOG IS BY A ***MAN*** did some of you challenged queens miss?
R168 is right. Some of you idiots can't get past your hate for women long enough to realize it's a guy behind the blog. Fucking dimwits.
- Thanks R168 and R170.
- This blogger is clearly a misandrist.
- One more reason to euthanize women.
- R173 and R166 hate speech
- Nah, R174. Just a couple of attention-starved trolls.
- I'm going to show this thread to my wife, she blindly supports you fags.
- R176, if you ever feel a need to spread, please come sit by me.
- If there were no bitches on the subway, it would be one big homosex party all day every day.
- What about fat women with fat asses? Can we start photo-shaming them, too? They certainly take up more space than they should --- and they're an assault on the eyes.
- I agree, R178. Maybe they should start doing what they do in other subways in other countries --- and have female- and male-only cars. Then there wouldn't be any of these problems, and imagine the gaysex.
- OMFG there's a photo of me.
- R181 = Jake Gyllenhaal
- [quote]What about fat women with fat asses? Can we start photo-shaming them, too?
Sure, if you want. There's nothing stopping you.
- In fact, there already are lots of tumblrs making fun to fat people and such:
- It is understanding if a man has his legs apart-- but not to the extent that some men do. Not only does it take space, it looks tacky.
- Yeah... those fat bitches whose ass actually wraps around and swallows up the pole to hold on to for the people standing up... that shit's nasty.
- Only young men do this
- One reason men do it is in hope that everyone will be discouraged from trying to sit next to them.
- At least they don't take up as much room as those fucking entitled goats.
- Shark taking up too much room on the subway.
- I've long wondered while taking public transportation if there's a huge, untreated epidemic of crotch rot.
- [quote]One reason men do it is in hope that everyone will be discouraged from trying to sit next to them.
Really, r188? Damn, what an insight! You must be a genius or something, because it's totally not like that's the whole entire point the blogger was making or anything.
- Priceless, r20!
- Men are very insensitive. I am friends with an Asian couple. I am single female and the guy always leaves the toilet seat up when he uses my toilet. I find it revolting that he is so insensitive. First he prob pees all over the bowl because he does not sit down while peeing and then he does not even think about putting the seat down. Men - some are just the biggest insensitive pig heads!
I am also very pissed when people, and mostly guys do this, put their feet/shoes on the seats in the subway.
- r194 You just LOVE hatin' on men, don't you??
You just love generalizing, don't you?
- Racist idiot at r143 screeching at others for being ignorant: perhaps you should work on your own issues, you redneck fool.
- She's frigid. Afraid of men's dicks sticking out when they spread their legs wide. She's probably a dyke. Man hater. Psychological problems. A shrink would have playday with her.
- What is worse are women with wide asses who think that two inches of space is enough to accommodate and then they sit down and ooze all over the folks next to them.
- For all the misogynists in this thread, you should know that the founder of that particular tumblr is another guy! yes, a male calling out other males for being rude and obnoxious.