All Threads by Date
Doctor Sleep by S. King
How is it? Scary or just so-so?
- King missed the boat. Should've done a sequel with Mark Petrie from 'Salem's Lot'.
- how do you know he won't, r1?
- King will be on The View tomorrow morning to talk about the new book.
I wonder if they will ask him about that lousy ending to Under the Dome too.
- I gave up after "From a Buick 8."
- Anymore opinions. I'm a third of the way through but it has been very slow reading. It has taken like 6 months of reading a page a day and putting it down out of boredom.
- I'm almost done this book, I am enjoying it! Not scary. Sequel to the shining!
- It's at least a good as the original, but a very different book.
- I read it in one go flying on a plane. Ok book, but in no way is it as good as The Shining. It doesn't have the suspense and the storyline is a little weak.
DataLounge get your fix of gay gossip, news and pointless bitchery.
Talking to DataLounge servers.
Please wait a moment...