All Threads by Date
Hunky gay British literary wunderkind Richard Mason (author of The Drowing People and History of a Pleasure Seeker)
Handsome, out, well-built, accomplished (three novels before he was 30), Oxford-educated, slutty...
...who's had him?
- hunky? oh dear...AWG alert!
- Is it the Drowing People or the Drowning People?
What shitty writing from the ES.
- "History of a Pleasure Seeker" is a fun read - at least for a pleasure seeker.
- "he and his partner Benjamin Morse - an American theologian academic six years his senior"
He's obviously got a priest fetish.
- I check out on any story using the word "wunderkind".
DataLounge get your fix of gay gossip, news and pointless bitchery.
Talking to DataLounge servers.
Please wait a moment...