- Jane Fonda hands down.
if you're into oldsters...
- Anne Jeffreys, 90. Obviously has had some work done over the years, but it's not ridiculously overdone.
- Here ya go, OP.
- Rachel Welch
- Madonna. However, you gotta hand it to her... she only looks 62.
- I doubt she's completely surgery free, but Ellen Burstyn, at 79, looks classy, elegant and age appropriate. Like Streep, she actually looks better now than in her heyday.
- Give them all credit - it's gotta be hard to be a great beauty, then age gracefully, in public. Raquel has held up best, for sheer beauty.
- Interesting about Welch is her low-carb diet. See link below. The real secret to this diet is that when carbs are metabolized by the body, it causes cross-linking of skin proteins and results in wrinkles, as well as aging of the whole body.
So Welch is basically on the old ketone diet.
I wonder how much sun exposure Welch gets. I met years ago a former dancer at Warner Brothers during the 1930s. She was a 70 year old cougar for real, hence the inspiration for this thread. She looked to be in her mid-30s. She was of Scots-Irish ancestry and had blond hair going gray and blue eyes. She was very fair and had only a crease mark between her brows. And no livers spots on her hands! When going outside, she always worn a wide brim hat and gloves! She was raised in Fort Worth and I always wondered if this was a Texas custom. But this lady was adamant about not using any sunscreen or soap on your face. Just clean with water, use Ponds to remove makeup when needed. She did do the drinking plenty of water thing. She had a sister who smoked, drank and sunbathed and was 60 or so but looked 120.
The lady from Texas did not do the no-carb diet, but if she did, we might have a 70-year old that looked 25.
- R2 Does Anne have a younger guy servicing her? She always seemed to be a faghag of sorts and not in a negative way.
Ms Welch looks fabulous. Yes she had work done but looks good unlike that hypocritical bitter old cunt called Joan Rivers. I loved that Ms Welch thought Burt Reynolds was gay because he didn't hit on her when they did a film together. Supposedly they became lifetime friends.
- Carmen Dell’Orefice
- RAQUEL wins, hands down. She looks very much how she did 43 years ago, in "Myra B." 43 Years !!! Take any other (one time) beauty, and add over 40 years - they either are unrecognizable , from their former self, or have had so much wook done, they have the Joan Rivers/ Wildenstein look. Raquel held up the best
- I don't like that Carmen person. She is condescending to coffee drinkers. I bet she cradles her mug of organic cat poop tea.
- Catherine Deneuve
- Honor Blackman.
- Honor Blackman and Britt Ekland together a year or two ago. Who looks better?
- Sophia Loren
- [quote]She was a 70 year old cougar for real, hence the inspiration for this thread. She looked to be in her mid-30s.
Yeah, that sounds likely.
- I'm also told I look like I'm in my 30s!
- I also pass for my 30s all the time! It shocks people when I tell them my real age!
- Carmen Dell’Orefice rules this thread. The sheer power of her majestic bone structure alone is enough to make me weep. Add to that her delightful hauteur, icy glamor, and natural elan and you have the perfect cougar. She is simply intoxicating!
- r20, please meet r10.
- Jacqueline Bisset owns this thread
- Ms Bisset is certainly quite beautiful BUT she far from owns this thread. She is not over 70 yet.So she's not part of the discussion.Yet I wonder what her secret is...is it carpetmunching?
- Another vote for Raquel.
- Raquel, Sophia, Carmen, Jane Fonda - all have had plenty of work done, none of them look like Jocelyn Wildenstein or Joan Rivers.
Do Jocelyn and Joan go to shitty plastic surgeons? Is it a matter of the underlying bone structure? They can afford good surgery but apparently don't get it.
- Princess Lee Radziwell, if you please.
- I am often described as "youthfully dewy."
- Agree, there is no one like Carmen Dell'Orefice. She is perfection and very down to earth and funny. She was never really rich but she lost what she had with Madoff, she still needs to work. I think she's also so unpretentious that she admits to using Bag Balm as a moisturizer. Beauty inside and out.
- Julie Christie
- Barbara Bain has aged very well. She's 82. She played "Cinnamon" on Mission Impossible in the 60's.
- Tina Turner for sure.
- Karen Black. 74.
- R33, I think she died this year
- Would Joan Collins count? Definitely a cougar-type.
- R33, you're sick.
Karen Black was a talented actress. R.I.P.
- Joan Collins at 80! Yes lots of make up and wigs but her face is too animated and mobile to have had botox, fillers etc. SHe has always denied any surgery and I believe her.
A friend and her 30 something husband saw Joan in London a year or so ago at a gallery opening. The husband said "I stil would" about Joan.
My friend said Joan looked great but what made her look so good was her incredible smile and animation when talking with people.
- Totally agree about Joan Collins. She looks great, and authentic, an older version of herself, still full of life. No immobilizing "half-human half-alien" excess surgery nonsense, like other former beauties have done to themselves.
Here is a fairly recent pic of Joan:
- I saw a You Tube interview of Joan Collins recorded earlier this year, in February, and she honestly still has the same spark she had during her Dynasty years. Love her or hate her, she has aged nicely.
- I feel like Mamie Van Doren owns this thread and still looks amazing and fuckable, albeit kinda like Paris Hilton in 2002. Please keep in mind that the woman in the attached link is 82 and this picture was taken in September.
- I'm available fellas.
- "I feel like Mamie Van Doren owns this thread and still looks amazing and fuckable,"
If you want to fuck a mannequin. There's nothing original left on her from the waist up.
Take notes, Madge
- Connie Stevens. 74. (Not to be confused with Connie Francis, the same age)
- I can't believe Honor Blackman has been given such short shrift on this thread. She's almost 90!
- Connie Francis. 74. (Not to be confused with Connie Stevens, the same age)
- Linda Gray.
I never thought she was a beauty when she was young. But I saw a recent interview with her. She was wearing a sleeveless dress and her arms and hands were perfect. She was so animated and well spoken.
My mother is only a year older but looks and acts ancient. That is my point of comparison. So I could not believe this woman was in her seventies.
See for yourself:
- As a Lesbian, I must say that Vanessa Redgrave aged very beautifully. She is 76 or so.
- If the posters singing the praises of "fuckable" Mamie van Doren saw that hag in person they'd run for the hills.
- Mamie Van Doren? My colostomy bag has less plastic in it.
Princess Lee Radziwill
- Is Mamie really that bad looking in real life?
- Mamie was briefly featured in a Ruby Wax meets Hef doc. She looked fine - she was filmed at a Playboy Mansion party - no special lighting.
- No love for me?
- Hey, it's me, Brackie.
- Here's 'Tippi' Hedren at a recent screening of "The Birds".
She is over 80 and looks BETTER than her daughter Melanie Griffith.
If she's had any work done it's some of the most natural I've seen..of course,she looks older but she still looks very much the same as she did in "The Birds" and "Marnie".
So many people of her age are totally unrecognizable from their younger incarnations... but I can still see the beauty of her youth.
- Luise Rainer
- Isn't Wilford Brimley dead?
- For 91, Jackie Stalone looks decent in that pic (except for the lips).
Agree with R46, Linda Gray looks great in that link. She just turned 73.
- Mamie van Doran is HIDEOUS looking in person. Wrinkles galore, greasy hair buck teeth and a horrible personality toward the "little people " to top it off. And this was in the mid 90s I shudder to think of what she looks like now.
- R58, where did you see here?
- She was a regular at a resturant I worked in R59.
- "If she's had any work done"
If? Tippi should get on her knees for finding the right plastic surgeon.
- Another vote for Vanessa Redgrave. She looks like a real person, although a very beautiful one.