- "This thread is to discuss and display his body and face, his looks not his sexuality or acting."
- I like that his body is attached to a penis.
- Henry Cavill is SO last season.
- Well, go on then.
- [quote]Henry Cavill is SO last season.
No, my schedule is quite full for next season, Joe.
- Can this also be a thread to discuss whether or not we find Henry Cavill's ass womanly, why or why not we find his ass womanly, and whether or not any co-workers of his have ever made comments about his having a womanly ass?
- Good, 56 Cavill threads aren't enough
- [quote]This thread is to discuss his and display his body and face, his looks not his sexuality or acting.
Good luck with that.
- His face:
- The face can certainly be womanly at certain angles
- He looks gorgeous at R10. Flawless.
- R6, as you wish. His ass is part of his body. I just hope this thread doesn't deteriorate into a discussion of his sexuality and acting.
- Ass in its prime...
- I see stretch marks on that ass....was he a fat kid?
- In 10 years(maybe less) nobody's gonna care about his face or body.
- Yes, R14. His nickname in school was "fat Cavill". See link.
- Those aren't stretch marks. It's fuzz and the picture isn't clear.
- Yes, r14, he talks in interviews about being a former fattie.
- Fat Cavill #2.
- Older Cavill but still in school.
- Article where Cavill talks about his fat youth.
- Great pic of his body in jeans from same article.
- Dear Lord! Did they reinforce the chairs he was sitting on to keep from collapsing under him??? He must've had his own zip code being that size!
- Yeah, right, he was a real fattie....not
- R24, to many on DL (including me) that is fat.
- When and how did he develop that deep chin cleft from boyhood to manhood?
- R25 = G. Rancic.
He was chubby, not fat.
- He has a little cleft in his nose, too.
- Like Kirk Douglas, r26, he taped an edge of a dime to the chin while sleeping.
- You can see in the pics of him as a child that he always had one.
- I'd say he was more "husky" as kid...not fat.
- Challenge: Find a bad picture of this guy.
- How about this one, R33?
- I worried about his anus.
- Try again, R34. We'd all take that drunken mess home.
- MF'er is just so friggin pretty
- He looks a bit like Cillian Murphy but smiling at R37.
- I'm surprised he didn't have his teeth capped. And he needs to start Botoxing his forehead or it's going to be a wrinkly mess in 10 years.
- R40 is precisely why I hate Hollywood.
Let the guy age normally and enough with those disturbing, fake, chiclet teeth.
The guy is gorgeous and a bit of natural aging suits him well. His teeth are fine, esp. for a Brit.
- I hadn't seen that pic of him before R39 but it just became one of my favorites I've seen of him. Thanks.
- [quote]I'm surprised he didn't have his teeth capped. And he needs to start Botoxing his forehead or it's going to be a wrinkly mess in 10 years.
Grown men without facial lines are DUMMIES.
- WTF, asshole @R44.
- Yeah 45, botox keeps DL darling Matt Bomer from getting bigger serious roles, and bigger in Hollywood, because these real assholes here keep telling that facial lines are bad for actors.
- I'm referring to your epithet, but I think you knew that. It was uncalled for.
- Unless you want to see him keep playing as teenagers at 30++
- His butt chin is fantastic.
- [quote]The guy is gorgeous and a bit of natural aging suits him well.
I agree. Don't underestimate natural aging.
- I just don't get it. Sure, he's handsome and well built but not really georgeous or incredibly sexy to me. I can think of a lot more stunning men including scores of models you see in every magazine.
- Actors don't need to be stunning, it is just bonus.
- Do you think he has low hangers? I wish I could lick his taint.
- Right, actors don't need to be stunning, they can also have a "quirky look" while still being quite good looking.
It's an industry where your look defines you, you are a fool think otherwise.
- Try to determine, R53
- [quote]It's an industry where your look defines you, you are a fool think otherwise.
Not thinking otherwise, but seeing abigger picture. There are many stunning actors still stuggling while not so good-looking are way ahead of them . Why?
- And especially for actors, botox can make them look uncharismatic. It limits their range.
- Why the hell is "[childish epithet posted by a bigoted tool]" censored and "Faggot" not?
- I use faggot and Frau/cunt because I know they won't be censored. I used "e.f.f.e.m.i.n.a.t.e" it got censored. I assume they can't censor "faggot" because we want to use "frau" an "cunt" freely.
- Yeah that makes no sense but thanks anyway
- Jesus. Fucking. Christ.
- I just want to run my fingers through that hairy chest.
- And he can read. How fucking hot is that?
- I just noticed why he looks so miserable. He's devastated:
- Quite big tits.
- For such a muscular, hairy guy he looks quite feminine in body and face. Why is that? He's sexier and prettier than Bomer.
- [quote] For such a muscular, hairy guy he looks quite feminine in body and face. He's sexier and prettier than Bomer.
I don't agree. I think someone like Cillian Murphy looks feminine. Henry has a much more distinct masculinity in his features. And yes, he is sexier and prettier than Bomer.
- "And yes, he is sexier and prettier than Bomer."
To me, "prettier" indicates femininity. I agree that Cillian is feminine by far. Despite the masculinity of his features there is something distinctly feminine about Cavill.
- This is a gay website. Why wouldn't we talk about his sexuality?
- When he has no facial hair, he looks a bit fem; like in the pic @R49. He needs a bit of scruff:
- Is it just me or does he look a bit dwarf-like in this photo? Obviously it's the angle of the photo, but still...
- R71 it is because his arms are short.
- He is absolutely fucking gorgeous.
- I don't think his arms are short, I think it's that his upper body is so wide. I forget which one he is... Mesomorph? Endomorph? Something like that.
- Endomorph, naturally stocky body with shorter than average limbs.
- His chest hair is just glorious
- I think his biceps/shoulders being too big make his arms look shorter:
- Bump for hotness
- He's like an ex-boyfriend; a face so perfect you simply MUST ejaculate upon it!
- If we don't talk about how he's a closet case, this thread is just an excuse for straight women to cream themselves over him. LAME.
- There are plenty of threads where people talk about his sexuality even if the original topic has nothing to do with his sexuality. Why not just talk about his looks here?
- [quote]If we don't talk about how he's a closet case, this thread is just an excuse for straight women to cream themselves over him. LAME.
Because there aren't numerous fucking posts/threads about it. STFU.
He's a closet case. Happy?
- Okay fangurl r82.
- Weak and lazy, R83.
I've been on DL for years and there have been tons of threads about various actors where things beyond their sexuality is discussed.
WTF do you want to discuss? Shall we post the same pics with the same gay guys over and over again?
Calling me a "fangurl" is a cop out. Do you have anything new to add beyond what has already been linked about him? Because I'd welcome it.
Write something new already. No one is stopping you so go ahead.
- He is perfect.
I LOOOVE his FACE!
One of the most beautiful ever!
Mouth, eyes, chin, shape...
But...his nose...could have been perfect if...
When I see him in the Tudors (seasons 2-3) I find him hte most beautiful man on earth! ♥
I love beautiful faces!
He looks like Bomer sometimes... even more beautiful sometimes...
The color of his eyes is wonderful!! like ink ♥
I have never seen a so much beautiful blue ♥
Henry is a kind of prince, a greek god, my Darien ♥ Handsome!! :)
One of the only other men I've found perfect in my life was Brad Pitt in "Joe Black"
I only hope Henry will be more beautiful than Pitt at his age...
- You're trolling, R85. You better be.
- As beautiful as his eyes are, they're dead eyes.
- Look at that erect nip. I can't decide whether to tweak it, or bite it.
- I want to be in a 3 way with him and JGL.
- Young Cavill.
- Young Cavill 2.
- Hairy chest Tudors Cavill.
- More recent Cavill in a suit.
- Sweaty, hairy Cavill.
- I am 100% sure he is straight.
- The guy never went through an "ugly" stage, did he?
- Based on what, R95? Opinion doesn't count (same to those who think he's gay).
- Stand back, 1960s Sears model coming through:
- Facts R97, only 5% of men are gay and he is not one of you.
- Hhow do you know he isn't in that 5% (esp. considering that the percentage is waaaaaaaay higher amongst those who choose acting as a profession)?
- Did anyone see him on Graham Norton? He was very boring.
- Beauty incarnate.
- Made of plastic.
- Of course he was r101. Did you really expect someone that looks him to have a personality?
- [quote] Did you really expect someone that looks him to have a personality?
Good lucks don't preclude a personality.
- R105, but bad luck does.
- Uh they do in this case...and about a zillion others.
- That's BS. I bet you're not confident in your looks.
- A younger Henry. One of my absolute favorites. The beauty...ugh, too much!
- ^ that caption should've read: "Taste the rainbow."
- Cum on--I mean, to--daddy!
- Agree about the dead eyes.
- Didn't golden-era gay (or "down-low")movie stars (like Rock Hudson, Carey Grant, etc.) wear pinky rings on the right hand to identify each other?
- Another one of Henry with that short sweater exposing his hairy navel and that blonde whom we're supposed to believe was a "girlfriend." Sure doesn't look like a staged photo-op to me!
- Still smoking.
On the bright side...I can see your pee-pee head, Henry!
- In those pics at R71, R76, and R77 with the blue tank top, he looks so amazingly hot. That shade of blue suits him.
- Like there's a shade that doesn't. Physical perfection.
- Boring as hell and a closeted gay.
- Who the fuck gives a shit whether he is or isn't boring?
- Apparently, R119. R118 does. Of course, he's the life of the party as he types away on his keyboard while surrounded by his stuffed animals.
- Apparently R105 has the ability to see into the future.
Now tell us what R128 will say.
- Girls! Girls! You're both nasty.
- More in blue and hairy.
- That chest hair is perfection. I want to make a rug out of it.
- "I want to make a rug out of it."
That's one rug a lesbian would not want to chew on.
- [quote]That's one rug a lesbian would not want to chew on.
- Looking like quite the hot muscle queen.
- [quote] Looking like quite the hot muscle queen.
- Joe, my schedule is *actually* full, so I don't have as much time to spend at the gym.
- I've mounted him several times. His ass is very round and full, but surprisingly tight, considering how much action he gets. I usually rub his thick thighs when I'm pounding him, it makes his bubble butt bounce around. He also likes his hairy pecs played with. He starts out all macho and tough, but becomes very passive once I slide in him. And also, he has a very warm mouth and knows how to put his full lips to good use.
- DL fanfiction is always the best.
- Hotter in his 'Tudors' days, but it's pretty much like going from A++ to A+:
- I like the way his chest hair looks here, even though it's a blurry pic. Again, blue suits him so well.
- His pectorals are sublime.
- I think the guy on the left might be his (former) boyfriend. I've seen him in other pictures. It would certainly be an improvement over that leprechaun everyone thinks he was fucking.
- He has a woman's
- Tiny nips
- R136, I think that's his brother. The middle one, though, might be the hot little number they skewer between bearding photo-ops.
Are you suggesting he fucks his brother?
- Not his brother.
- Here he is with those same guys and other guys.
- And not a single wedding ring visible on that group of insanely hot hotties, R142. Just the way Daddy likes it.
- Young Cavill.
- Thrusting Cavill gif.
- What films are r138 and r144 from, please?
- R146, Immortals and The Count of Monte Cristo, respectively.
- Up for his gorgeous face and body.
- Does Cavill have a womanly ass?
- In a suit.
- I just watched The Count of Monte Cristo again recently. I didn't realize that as Henry playing his son.
- I think unless you're into twinks, no one would've made the connection that it was him in TCoMC. He could easily pass as a chick in that movie.
Puberty got him later.
- The leading lady of Count of Monte Cristo is Dagmara Domincyk who is married to DL fave Patrick Wilson.
- Which made his attraction to Lena Dunham all the more logical and believable.
- [quote] DL fave Patrick Wilson
Oh yes, like "DL fave" Aaron Tveit.
- This is not how a gay man dresses.
- But that's how one stands, R156.
- His ass is great. Who's pounding it?
- Me, bitches. I just slip my little pencil dick right in.
- Henry is in a Church in R158's pic and there appears to be cum on his shirt? What happened?
- Gorgeous new (to me) Man of Steel still photo of Henry
- Whose cock did he suck to get the part? The director? The executive producer? His agent?
- This thread is why I hate us.
- r150 No sign of underwear. Is he wearing a thong?
- R164 = James Franco
- Hot as hell.
- Comment on his ass in this photo, please. Thank you.
- Once the pants come off, I shall give you a comment.
- R168, if I squint, I can pretend that rod up against Henry's crack is a penis going straight up his sweet musky hole. Just imagine him riding a thick cock like that for all it's worth. Mmmmmmmmmm...
Excuse me, off to fap now.
- Bump for the butt.
- I want more on the butt.
- Me too!