All Threads by Date
Gay in Ithaca, NY
What to do?
- Hope the voyage is a long one.
- Hope you're kidding OP
- The view on the way down is gorges.
- Move to Utica NY or Amsterdam NY or Rome NY. Winners all for gay excitement every 4th Tuesday of the month!
- So funny I forgot to laugh, R4. So old I forgot how to.
- Living in New York State is like living in the hollers of West Virginia. I know, I went to college there.
- Living in Utica & Rome is like living in a stinky grey sneaker. Only more depressing. And cold.
- Fort Ricky, discover the fun, fun for everyone!
- It's no Syracuse, that's for sure.
- It all depends on your age....
- Be sure to visit Utica and try their steamed hams!
- "Move to Utica NY or Amsterdam NY or Rome NY. Winners all for gay excitement every 4th Tuesday of the month!"
Sort of like the bus and train service!
- I'm middle aged and spending a week there. As liberal leftie as it is, mustn't it be gay guy central?
- Apparently not, it must be a black hole
- Park yourself in the last stall in the library men's room at Cornell...
- Which library?
- Try the hospital men's rooms in Amsterdam. But only on every 4th Tuesday, when the buses drop off a new supply of peens. Be careful, though, as there are often druggies looking for good deals.
- I love you, r2.
- Suicide in Ithaca would be redundant.
- Ithaca us a great college town; there's tons to do. Are you a student?
- Ithaca is Gorges.
- No. Here for work
- Roger Octopus lives in Central New York.
- That's a shame
- The chanticleer ain't much
DataLounge get your fix of gay gossip, news and pointless bitchery.
Talking to DataLounge servers.
Please wait a moment...