- choosing = cohosting (damn autocorrect!)
- I swear Rancic is a human Bobblehead.
- Is there anyplace in Los Angeles as bleak as LA Live? Remember when they used to hold these at the Shrine or Dorothy Chandler? Now it looks like they hold them at the autoshow.
- Does anyone have a streaming link for us outside of the US? Have been searching but not luck - thanks!
- Try this for starters R4. Don't know if it's on all night.
- What happens if football runs late?
- The only part of the emmys I will watch is Fashion Police with Joan afterwards. I don't give a FUCK who wins what award or who doesn't and I don't understand why the public does either. It's not important.
- But Fashion Police with Joan IS important, R7?
- Guiliana is useless and how in the hell is it that she is still on E! They got rid of Steve Kmetko and Patrick Swinson for this silly cow?
- They better have strict fucking rules about that today, R6.
- Nix the GLAMAcam! I'm definitely a MANIcam enthusiast!
- [quote]Fashion Police with Joan
- Yeah, but I live in Pittsburgh, R10, and football always wins in Pittsburgh.
- Tina Fey looks fantastic.
- This is why CBS shouldn't be airing The Emmys this year. They always preempt their content for sports. Why can't these fucking troglodytes stick to the time they were allotted to throw their fucking balls around?
- I just called the local CBS station. The football game will run in its entirety, and so will the Emmys. The Emmys will just be late if it comes to that.
- Guys, don't panic...heard that the Emmy's will be preempted. This could suck, I don't want to miss the opening show!
- Emily Deschanel
- I love how Christina Hendricks said she selected her dress because it reminded her of a Sargent painting (likely Madame X) and Ryan Seacrest blankly looks at her and say "a Sargent painting" clearly showing he had no frigging clue as to who she was talking about it.
- If Ryan Seacrest was any blander he would be served as an inflight meal.
- Linda Cardellini. WTF is she wearing?
- Sarah Silverman is loaded.
- I would swear that Seacrest gets more ridiculous and unbearable every year...
- As in drunk, R23?
- Zooey Deschanel
- Mani-cam? This is happening?
- [quote]I love how Christina Hendricks said she selected her dress because it reminded her of a Sargent painting (likely Madame X) and Ryan Seacrest blankly looks at her and say "a Sargent painting" clearly showing he had no frigging clue as to who she was talking about it.
I caught that too. He's a tard.
- Michael Douglas is so much happier without carting around CJZ.
- The Huff Post says this is a beautiful dress, and I think it is beyond hideous. Plus it's on a woman who basically looks like a walking turd.
- Ryan Seacrest talks just to talk. He says nothing.
- Seacrest is NPH obsessed! Is that the only topic he can discuss? He's making these Emmys all about NPH!
- Sarah seemed coked up to me. Seacrest commented on her cold hands; she added that her nose was cold as well.
- Lens Dunham has arrived, dressed like a watermelon.
- Ugh. Poor Lena Dunham in that dress. What was she thinking?
- Memo to Mindy Kaling: only skinny girls can wear skintight slinky dresses.
- Wow, that is ugly, r30.
And the dress is horrible, too.
- Seacrest does sound obsessed with NPH.
r30 sorry but I agree the dress is amazing..........but it is wasted on her.
- Does Carrie fucking Underwood have to attend every award show that ever happened?
- It's so awkward to watch MJF giving interviews.
- Ana Chlumsky - She still has a little pooch, but looks fabulous given that she just had a baby.
- Horrible dress on Carrie Underwood.
- R39 = Miranda Lambert
- Lens Dunham is so painfully ugly.
- I feel very old now knowing that the cast of "My Girl" is now old enough to start a family (like Anna) or start a questionable friendship with Pete Doherty (like Macauly).
- R5 Thanks for the link. Not sure what stream this is but it's not the red carpet show it's just a camera on the red carpet and some of the people in the background are getting picked up saying things about everyone. Someone just called Julianna Marguiles bony and another said Sarah Silverman looked ridiculous in her shoes. Just waiting for someone to say something really nasty now...
- There are pancakes with bigger breasts than Claire Danes.
- Ooooh Connie Brittan is stunning in that outfit.
- Can someone PLEASE get Lena Dunham a full-length mirror for her home? Lack of one can be the only excuse for that dress and makeup.
- Why is Seacrest interview ex couples back to back?
- Morena Baccarin - she has to be near term.
- My favorite exchange was when Michael Douglas, who appeared a bit lit, was asked by Seacrest what was his secret to looking so good. Douglas responded that he wouldn't ask Seacrest to give away any of his secrets. Seacrest said "I don't have any secrets" and Douglas said " Oh, yes you do". Seacrest tried to give him the bumrush but when Jim Parsons stepped in for his interview Douglas came back up the stairs to tell him how much he loved his work. Parsons looked uncomfortable because it was obvious that Michael was tipsy and he didn't know how to handle it. My second favorite was with Silverman. She looked like she wanted to vomit on Seacrest's blue suede shoes.
- Oh I see Hollywood hasn't given up on Malin Ackerman. Still trying to make her happen.
- R49--she is the crown princess of Williamsburg Hipster Irony. That dress is supposed to get you to talk/think.
- Yeah, her dress makes me think about clawing my eyes out
- Carrie Underwood did not like Amy Poehler being in her way. What a diva cunt.
- Why did R60 on the other thread think that speech by Aaron Paul was nauseating.
- I'm surprised Malin Ackerman hasn't happened. She stole 27 Dresses away from Katherine Heigl.
- Julie Bowen looks like she's wearing one of Linda Evans's castoffs.
- Cobie Smulders
- [quote]She stole 27 Dresses away from Katherine Heigl.
You should hide the fact you saw that movie rather than trumpet it proudly.
- Because it was obvious bullshit, juvenile and no one cares.
- As an ugly woman I'd love to give props to Lena Dunham for giving no fucks about how god awful she always looks. But I really have a hard time looking at her extreme fugliness.
- I question Zac Posen's taste level
- Awful color on January Jones.
- Alyson Hanigan
- R61 - It wasn't a bad movie, and Malin was excellent in it.
- spot-on r65
- It's obvious that Dunham goes out of her way to look hideous and thinks she's being "super cool."
- January Jones is ummm, how you say, ditzy.
- January Jones clearly had no patience for Ryan Seacrest. It was awesome.
- Melissa Rauch - she looks like she's lost weight.
- and Mayim Blaik
- Vergara and her clearly fake accent.
- Has January Jones ever not looked hideous? She isn't even that pretty anyway, and seems like a first class cunt. Of course next to Lens she's a stunning beauty, but so is almost anyone.
- I fucking LOVE Sofia.
- There are a lot of unattractive women on tv now. I guess it's more "relatable" or something.
- Alright already, we get it! Sofia Vergara is a hot sexy Latina woman. Move on!
- Mayim actually looks quite fetching in that green gown.
- Zosia Mamet told Giuliana that she was on the subway once and an old lady told her that the faces she made in Girls' first episode when the guy was "going down" on her were the same faces SHE makes. Giuliana rushed Mamet off, looked embarrassed and sent it over to a giggling Ross and Kelly. She said "I bet you two ate that up!" Oops, foot in mouth, Giuliana.
And Carrie Underwood was asked by Ryan Seacrest about the live telecast of The Sound of Music and he said something like "You've seen the movie a lot, huh?" and she replied "But this is the musical version." Oh, dear.
- Mayim could easily get a job as a model. I remember when people used to make fun of her looks. She's grown up to be an incredibly attractive woman.
- Just found out tonight that Zosia pronounces her name Zasha not Zo-see-ya. I had no idea. Does that make me very old?
- Except for her boobs, Sofia Vergara was looking a little scrawny, no??
- The bad: Kelly Osbourne and her fat arms, humongous breasts and grey/purple hair. Are those titties real? Lena Dunham in that awful summer frock. The tatoo on her right upper arm has faded and looks like some kind of flesh eating rash. Zoey Deschanel and her way too cool for this shit attitude. She has THE most annoying voice of anyone on television. Julie Bowen. She never breaks character. And always wears a dress that showcases her bony chest. Someone find her a Pashmina. Please. The good: January Jones looked gorgeous. Love the hair and make-up. Christina Hendricks. The hair is to die for and she finally wore a dress that flatters the girls. Kerry Washington. She can do no wrong fashion wise. Just beautiful.
- Well how about that. They're showing the Emmys live in Denver rather than that stupid fucking hour delay they've always done.
- Kaley Cuoco
- and kaley with Ryan
- Opening is awful.
- The opening SUCKS so far.
- Boring fucking opening so far.
- This opening is pretty shitty.
- I don't like Alec Baldwin's daughter. She looks dumber than a box of hair. And very entitled. And she's a poor imitation of her truly beautiful mother.
- AWFUL opening.
- Wow, NPH is bombing. This has to be a first.
- ZOMG! Was that Matt Bomer sitting behind Alec Baldwin?
- Hated the opening.
- "All thanks to everyone in this room"
- Jimmy Kimmel has bad chemistry with NPH!
- Connie Britton is as orange as the Big Pumpkin.
- All of them suck. The "look at us we're GAY" shit is getting old.
- Jimmy fucking Fallon is all coke sweaty.
- Spacey is wearing one of his more reasonable toupees.
- Ok the Oscars opening was 10 times better than this, and you are lying if you claim otherwise. This is dreadful.
- I hope Tina fucking Fey chokes on her popcorn.
- Why is Zachary Quinto there- did he give up his night at TGM for this?
- Al Pacino looks like he doesn't know what year it is.
- Al Pacino has lost track of where he is.
- Nph was great the first time around.hope the gay stuffs kept at a minimum.
- "There are a lot of unattractive women on tv now. I guess it's more "relatable" or something."
And male stars like Bryan Cranston, Jim Parsons, and Peter Dinklage are paragons of physical beauty? Really, it's rare that an interesting TV series is centered around a beautiful person.
At least we have John Hamm.
- Claire Danes. i actually like her haircut.
- Quinto is a nominee for AHS.
- R8 no and that's the point. Fashion Police pokes fun at how seriously these celeb fools and (all you award show lovers) take this crap.
I can't believe some of you are obsessing over this straight up boring ass shit.
- Merrit Weaver = Tyne Daly
- wHO IS THE FAT CHICK?
- Yay! No modem family win!
- Mary Weaver gay? Who was that woman who kissed her?
- Um...what just happened?
- Way to go Merritt!
- Amy and Tina were great.
- YAY Merrit Wever!! And that was Edie Falco who hugged her. Richly deserved. Underrated actress.
- The Kevin Spacey bit was priceless.....
- Jon Hamm's beard is atrocious. He'll probably win tonight because he looks like one of the Duck Dynasty guys.
- [quote]Mayim could easily get a job as a model.
Yeah, a Model T.
- Malin who?
- R122 - is his beard for a role.
- This is so fucking boring . Why am I watching this?
- enough NPH
- Which is why some of us are recording it, and getting a play-by-play here!
- Anyone who thinks Blossom is a great beauty needs a new glasses prescription.
Tina Fey does as much mugging for camera time at this thing as half the Modern Family cast combined.
- Christina Hendricks. This works well with her figure.
- Yeah! Happy for Tony Hale!
- I AM SORRY Stephan lost - I bet these people are winning because there are others splitting the vote
- Elisabeth Moss could do a lot better.
- Thank God those self entitled Modern Family chicks didn't win.
- Didn't realize those Dechanel girls were both so hippy.
- Robin Williams looks like Sophia Petrillo.
- a joke from a dead guy (J Winters) got the best laugh so far
- Robin Williams looks like Martin Scorcese.
- Is Reid Scott from Veep there? He's so hot.
- Emily is tons prettier than her over-rated sister.
- Yikes...Doogie Howser is phoning it in and the results aren't pretty. I had to turn the channel due to the cringe-inducing dialogue that's been spewed up to this point.
- R135 - I don't think either of them is especially hippy.
- But Emily's gown was so Madame!
- R140- I agree.
- Too bad Hader didn't win. I don't watch Veep so I have no idea who this guy is. Glad the MF Motherfuckeers got shut out though.
- Am I the only one who is going to rub one when hunky Elton John comes out? He is so fucking hot!
- Remember this folks, the time Robin Williams offically became an elderly man.
- What was the joke?
- That James Gandolfini/Julia Louis movie looks like something that would've gone straight to DVD had he not died.
- The sad thing is, Tony Hale deserved to be nominated (and win) for his portrayal of Buster Bluth on "Arrested Development." He's good on "Veep," but I guess the only thing that matters is he won. Love that guy.
- Methinks I saw a hint of Hamm buldge!
- "my biological parents"...........Jesus I hope he never hosts a show again
- Lena DUNHAM FOR THE WINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN not!!!!
- Jon Hamm and Dylan McDermott are so hot.
- Good. Tina fucking Fey lost.
- I think Julia just beat Lucille Ball's Emmy win record.
- Julia Louis Dreyfus is awesome...hard to believe she's a 4 time Emmy winner though.
- Fey, Pohler and Spacey were funny. None of my picks for best actress in a drama were nominated. Julia Louis Dreyfus is a scream. Glad she won.
- Nope. Julia only has three. And only two for Best Actress.
- Sleeves, Margo! Sleeves!!!!
- God Will Arnett is so fucking hot. Why did Amy dump him?
- Why does every male presenter sound like they have a mouthful of marbles?
- DL Favorite Melissa Leo!!!
- What. The. Fuck. Is. Melissa. Leo. Wearing?
- What was up with the shout-out to Elaine Stritch? "We hope you're doing well..." has she fallen and can't get up?
- Will, a little too much time in the tanning booth.
- r159........the announcer said she just won her 4th emmy
- Does Melissa Leo rent out those neck tendons to bridge builders?
- [quote]God Will Arnett is so fucking hot. Why did Amy dump him?
Um, because he fucking cheated on her...repeatedly.
- Loved Julia's speech with Tony, deserved win
- [quote]Nope. Julia only has three
Uh, she just won her fourth.
- Melissa Leo looks like Holly Hunter in drag.
- I predict that hot Ty Burrell will be the only MF cast member to go on to even greater stardom once that series is over.
- To that Leo woman...
YOU BITCH!!! I HATE IT FUCKIN' HERE!!!
TAKE ME BACK TO THE CARLYLE AND MY CITY!!
Elaine, on her 4th cosmo in a plastic bottle
- Julia won AGAIN?!
She is the most successful SNL female alumni bar none.
- Please.....not Alec!
- R165= There was an article about her in the NY Times, this past week. She fell and broke her hip, in a wheelchair and looks very frail. Also drinking again. Her 'caretaker' makes her a cosmo or two.
- Jim DID not kiss his husband!
- I wish Matt LeBlanc would win.
- Parsons again? Are Academy voters that lazy?
- [quote]She is the most successful SNL female alumni bar none.
- R175 - ahem.
- Who is sitting next to professional beard/actress Kaley Cauco?
- It would've been nice to see someone deserving win for Best Actor in a Comedy (Matt LeBlanc or Don Cheadle), but at least Jim Parsons is reliably good as Sheldon.
- Yesss! Sheldon Cooper for the win. Love Jim Parsons. Hope TBBT wins for best comedy. They are way over due but I have a suspicion that Veep will win.
- I wish they'd just show clips of Jean Stapleton playing Edith rather than making us listen to Rob Reiner drone on self-indulgently.
- Glad to read that JLD won again. I just find something about her so likable. Somehow she managed to grow up insanely wealthy and not come off like an asshole.
- Oh, wow, Carl Reiner's tribute just left me in tears!!
- Shemar, you are drop dead gorgeous, but really, you should never speak. Never
- me too, r188. Me too.
- R182 - yes, Tina has 7 emmys. But I can't think of anyone with 3 comedy acting emmys from 3 different sitcoms (and not guest roles).
That's pretty impressive.
- Is Melissa Leo moonlighting as a ringleader for a circus?
- These obit tributes are heartfelt but I can't help but think that seeing even a few seconds of the departed at their prime might be more fitting.
- Louis-Dreyfus is more successful than Tina Fey.
She still would be if she'd done nothing but Seinfeld after leaving SNL.
- I agree R193
- JLD has four Emmys now, tying Lucille Ball.
- Me, three, R188.
- Matt Damon, ooh-la-la!
- Matt Damon looks amazing.
- Scott Bakula! Swoon.
- Read it, Elton!
- Candice Bergen won 5 Emmys playing the same, shrill, loathsome, unfunny character.
- Lee was a cruel prick.
Performance sucks, at least.
- R194 - JLD has a longer post-SNL career than Tina, but that's because she's older. Both are very successful, but I will give Tina the nod in part because she's also written/directed movies and has written an outstanding book.
Jane Curtain is number 3.
- Elton sounds brilliant. A fantastic song.
That old bitch is truly back.
- Why was Johnny gelecki not nominated?
- Ugh, could this get anymore boring .Why is Elton performing? This ain't the Grammys!
- [quote] JLD has four Emmys now
What about MTM
Candy Bergen has five, Helen Hunt 4 in the lead actress category for comedy
- Yeah, why was he reading his "heart felt" remarks? Just play Benny And The Jets, Motherfucker. This new song sounds old.
- The first line in Elton's Liberace has me literally in tears...
"Goodbye Palm Springs Rose..."
- What does the back of Elton's jacket say?
- I forgot that other show she did. She still only has three best actress Emmys, though.
- Will someone please feed Sarah Paulson.
- No time to show clips of the nominees but they have time to promote Elton John's new cd?
- It's more like the Grampies, r209. Why is he trying to blow the microphone?
- Louis-Dreyfus was a star on the most iconic sitcom in TV history. No way does Tina Fey compare.
- Someone just tweeted that Liberace died in 1984 and received a tribute tonight, yet Jack Klugman didn't.
- Bob Newhart looks like a corpse!
- ELton John keeps singing the same old dull song over and over. For 30 years.
- Elton looks gorgeous in the blue suit though.
I would love to lick that tight little ass of his.
- It says "Desperate" R213.
Followed by more desperation.
- Elton was great.
- Tina Fey is so smug! Really cannot stand her and wish she'd take her Bossypants someplace far away.
- what the fuck does that song have to do with the Emmy's?
Cut it and honor Major Nelson and Oscar M.
- Damn, Jessica Lange lost.
- I wonder what Madonna thinks of Sir Elton's performance.
- Actually Elton was really good, I loved that song.
- He certainly did, r224.
- R218, if you don't have to run and take a dump during the next commercial, look up the definition of "iconic," so you can stop embarrassing yourself, you twit.
Louis-Dreyfus and Fey are comparable in stature in both acting talent, intelligence, wit and appeal. Just for the record, though, Fey also writes, and writes well. I don't think this is relevant to the peculiar arguments here, though.
- If Elton performs candle in the wind during the memorial montage I think I might shoot myself.
- Um, if Sir Elton wrote a song about Liberace wanting to home again, does that mean he wanted to go back to Milwaukee?
- Elton sounded great.
- Jessica Lange was robbed.
- Nice song but it didn't seem to belong on the Emmys. I suspect that NPH, who is one of the producers and a good friend gave Elton that slot.
- Well, that was weird. The Best Actress in a Miniseries or Movie was supposed to be a battle between Jessica Lange and Elisabeth Moss... and then Laura Linney snuck in for the win.
- Unless Elton sits on one of the candles and belches it out in smoke signals, tonight's show will be a write off.
- Blair Underwood...swoon.
- Another terrible NPH bit, wow...
- Jessica Lange and Elisabeth Moss split the vote
- Blair Underwood is smoking hot.
- Sad win!
- Best speech of the night.
- To R240:
It only makes sense if you're a HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER fan. There were a lot of references from other episodes.
- I missed something. Who died tragically?
- Yeah, Anna!!!
- He's the host not the producer r236. If you were producing an awards show honoring television and Elton John wanted to sing you'd let him.
- Cranston's wife went a little heavy on the Botox
- NPH's bit was awful.............no Oscar hosting for you buddy.
- "Silence is the most perfect expression of scorn."
- Except......watch the credits. NPH is listed as a producer.
- So glad Anna Gunn won
- To R236:
He is one of the producers.
- Jane Lynch is in a fighter's stance.
- Ok, Lea. It's on. Get ready for your closeup.
Pull that nose hair . . . NOW.
- Jane doesn't know what to do with her hands
- R108. Game of Thrones does not revolve around Peter Dinklage as the one main star and I think he's very good looking besides (not kidding at all). Jim Parsons isn't gorgeous but he's adorable--flawless skin and looks twenty years younger than he is. Find some better examples, please.
- I'm just grateful that Lea Michele wasn't the one paying tribute to Whatsisface.
- NPH was amazing at the Tonys this year - the opening bit was maybe the best I've seen.
Blame the writers.
- Do Glee people realize that nobody outside of that fandom knows or cares who that kid is/was?
- Where was Lea?
- Dead Emmys!!! More dead maudlin tributes please!!!!
- R245 given that this is the Emmys and not a HIMYM dvd extra, a lot of people will not understAnd or care, therefore it's a bombed bit.
- So NPH is booking award show performers now? Who knew?
- Who died tragically?"
Captain Kangaroo, Rose.
- R246......the Best Writing for a Drama Series winner for Homeland died; his widow accepted on his behalf.
- Where is Kerry Washington? Isn't she going to be there to take home her award?
- I don't know what it is about that teddy bear Nathan Fillion, but I wanna play with him until the sheets are sticky.
- Nathan Fillion?
- Nathan needs a cummerbund.
- This middle -of-the-show thing is working for me.
- Clip=on suspenders really don't work very well with low-cut pants.
- Also....that dance number had ladies crotches.
- Yeah enough NPH now.
- Can't they number this bit as well..oh Jesus they just showed his bf
- Finally, something entertaining. He should just sing and dance his way through the whole thing.
- Sarah actually looked kinda hot.
- Is Jessica Lange pulling the pins from her face and letting it all collapse, in her rage?
- If there weren't crap bits and dopey musical numbers we wouldn't have any thing bitch about and it'd be really really boring.
- I want to see Nathan Fillion do The Music Man.
- Mindy? Sweety?
- Broadway wonderboy Charlie Williams was the dancer who carried NPH. Think Neil hit that?
- Reality shows win awards? AYFKM?
- Did "The Voice" just break "The Amazing Race's" streak?
- Shemar? I'm not going to tell you again
- [quote]Broadway wonderboy Charlie Williams was the dancer who carried NPH. Think Neil hit that?
R284's post makes him officially the gayest poster on this thread.
- WTH, is Sarah Silverman trying to branch out.
- Nikki Finke said:
If Nathan Fillion gets any fatter, he’s going to need his own channel.
- yes r286
- I can't believe they give awards for reality shows. It reminds me of the line in Annie Hall about Hollywood giving awards for anything, like Greatest Fascist Dictator: Adolf Hitler.
- Is Cupcake War a rerun tonight?
- I like Kerry Washington but her mild lisp makes me want to watch her with the sound off.
- I'm so nervous for Diahann Carroll!
- Diahann Carroll! She looks fabulous!
- what the hell is going on right now?
- Who is this saucy old broad? I like her.
- Is this the most boring Emmy ever or is it me?
- "Game of Thrones does not revolve around Peter Dinklage as the one main star and I think he's very good looking besides (not kidding at all). Jim Parsons isn't gorgeous but he's adorable--flawless skin and looks twenty years younger than he is. Find some better examples, please."
Some DLers really will look for any chance to bash women on their looks. Weird how some gay men are so wrapped up in how women appear - too bad you weren't born straight
- Aaron Paul was robbed!
- WTF was Dianne Carroll going on about?
- This emmy is a shout out for peen!
- Rose Byrne and Bobby! Cute couple!!!
- Diane Carroll is acting a little odd. I'd guess prescription medication.
How is NPH singing and dancing to lyrics that I could write better during a commercial break entertaining?
NPH is a community theatre quality musical performer. When will people admit this? I don't get it and I ain't old. He was embarrassing, and the number was not funny. Silverman has good legs, but we know that already.
- R299, Diahann Carroll is a legend, you dumbass.
- Aaron Paul was robbed.
- wow - bobby won!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111
- Sorry about your. Dad thought and prays love movies hate.
Jeff Daniels! Major upset!
- Is Bobby C. not going out with Sutton F. any more?
- Okay, I don't watch Breaking Bad for reasons and yet I am so tired of hearing about the brilliance of this show so I am glad Aaron Paul didn't win. And now Jeff fucking Daniels won for Best Actor? Holy shit.
- I loathe the show but I am glad Jeff Daniels won.
- Give me a break, R308! Not my generation. I liked her though, scoping out the hot dudes. My kind of granny.
- Rosa Byrne sucks.
- Bryan Cranston was robbed!
- Roger Mudd was hot!!!!!
- Why are we seeing a tribute to the 1960's?
- Jeff Daniels is the first time I've ever seen gum-chewing during an acceptance speech.
- Bobby Cannavale: "And Rose, the love of my life!" (well, this week anyway)
- SHE LOVES YOU YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH!
- They shove off the winners for these AWFUL tributes to black and white tv?
- What does this JFK/Beatles have to do with anything?
- Bobby C was AWFUL on Boardwalk. Jesus. He's extremely well-liked in the business, though, so I guess that helped. He did look a little embarrassed to have won, at least.
- So Jon Hamm is never going to win an Emmy.
- It was probably Nicotine. He's always trying to quit smoking.
- [quote]Rose Byrne sucks.
- Jesus. The in memoriam segments just won't stop. Couldn't they put them in one, uber long, never ending block? This shit is a snoozefest.
- I love Daniels but what a bullshit win. All the others were so much more deserving. THE NEWSROOM blows.
- Carrie Underwood?
OK, bathroom break, everyone.
- OH MY EARS - Carrie Underwood's singing is awful
- Preview of The Sound of Musique starring Carrie Underwood. Can't wait.
- 1. Lucy wasnt on the air in 63.
2. Jon Hamm should have won that.
3. Newsroom is terrible.
- Why are the making Carrie Underwood sing a Beatles song? Did I miss something?
- So we're celebrating the Kennedy assassination and the Beatles? With Carrie Underwood.
- OMG Carrie Underwood singing the Beatles. WTF is going on? This is horrible.
- Carrie sounds off key
- Another fucking song performance bit? Enough!
- Why is this show so goddamn maudlin?
It's god awful - the tributes are over the fucking top and way too much of the show.
- You pay out the ass for a Beatles song and allow this ear-splitter to sing it?
- I'm worried about Ms Carroll. Acting very odd in interviews, etc for the past few years. Then she dropped out of On Golden Pond w. James Early Jones. I don't know how she's going to pull off Raisin in the Sun in the Spring. Paging Grand Duchess Phylicia Rashad to replace her.
- If nothing else, we now know that Ms. Underwood will be able to yodel The Lonely Goatherd.
- [quote]Carrie sounds off key
I noticed that too, at least the first couple of bars.
- More than one "the other three split the vote and I snuck right up the middle" wins tonight.......
- That made my auditory canals bleed.
- More dead people!!!!!
- Because when I think about the Beatles, I automatically think of Carrie Underwood.
- They will have to transpose all the keys for her to passably sing THE SOUND OF MUSIC score.
- I always thought it was difficult to fuck up "Yesterday," but Carrie Underwood just proved otherwise.
- Diahann Carroll was no one's "funny granny" in her heyday.
- It's the first Grief Porn Emmys.
- I BELIEEEEEEEEEVE IN YESSSSSTUUUURDAAAAY
- The Queen is ready to step in, should the Call come from above.
- This is quite the low-brow event, isn't it?
- This shit is a trainwreck but I can't look away. Live posting with my DL peeps is the real fun tonight.
- If they would cut out all of these dreadful musical moments, special tributes to a handful of dead people (in place of how they used to do it....showing a montage of all relevant deceased tv professionals briefly, which took a minute or two) and extra blah, blah, this show could be over in less than two hours.
Why do I think this show will run overtime tonight? (And side commnt: hearing Carrie U. makes me not excited about hearing her sing live for "Sound of Music," unless I find out that her singing will be pre-taped.)
- Those are the only individual tributes, everyone else gets lumped it together while a sad song plays later. That's why fans of Jack Klugman and Larry Hagman are so upset.
- It's 1971 all over again!
- Newsroom is an uneven but above average tv show. There's no shame in Jeff Daniels' win.
- I will be out soon to pay tribute to Glenn's dead career!
- R335 I was thinking the same thing. They should have shown a picture from the Patty Duke show.
- I agree about the Glee actor. I am sorry he died but for heaven's sake. A lot less attention has been paid to much better actors.
- The Enquirer "reported" Diahann has early stage dementia.
- I can be there in a heeby-jeeby minute, too Denzel!
- Hey, at least she didn't fuck with the melody of "Yesterday." Mariah would have rendered it unrecognizable.
- So did Jim Parsons thank his lover?
- Was this the first asassaination
shown on the Emmys?
Next year shall we have Jackie crawling over the back of the car to collect her husbands skull?
Instead of twearking...they do this?
- Isn't Gandolfini getting an individual tribute, or are they saving that 'til the end?
- Jimmy Fallon had dead eyes.
- The exec. Producer said that they gave a tribute to Corey because of the younger viewers.
- Why is Elisabeth Moss a lead actress while Anna Gunn is only a supporting actress?
- Claire Danes looked great, but she wins every year.
- Temple Grandin wins another one.
- Is Tony Goldwyn there?
- The Tonys do this SO much better. I watch the awards show even if I haven't seen any of the plays.
- I thought that as well r371 about Fallon.
- Yes, he did, r368. He called him his most favorite person in the world. No PDA though.
- Yes, r368, he did.
- Oh great a physical comedy microphone bit! How original.
- R361 don't try fooling me, I have seen Newsroom. Daniels did not deserve that over Hamm. The Hersheys scene alone was better than anything in Newsroom.
- Claire seemed so surprised. Not.
- Danes was less pretentious than normal
- Claire Danes is the most overrated performer on television - and so fucking smug it's understandable why her teeth look like that. They're trying to escape.
- Jim Parsons should have said "I thank my lover..."
- I agree about the Glee actor, sorry he is dead, but...
- You're correct, Carroll is not from your generation... any more than you will ever know what it's like to have had her talents, R316. As an actor, Diahann Carroll played break-through starring roles on Broadway, in Hollywood and on television. She also had a beautiful, unique and haunting singing voice.
You should be ashamed of yourself, R316, for disrespecting anyone who was able to achieve Carroll's well deserved stature.
- Dean Morris??? No, Neil.
- 368, he did but he just said his full name, no "love of my life" or anything like that.
- Hey, The Americans haven't been nominated for much...that was a good show!
- I'm rehearsing even now!
- I think Claire was a little embarassed because the two favorites were Robin Wright and Kerry Washington. Claire does an amazing job though and the win is certainly deserved.
- R390 he should have called him 'his lover'
- Breaking Bad is getting robbed tonight!!
- When is Dan Bucatinsky going to do Buster Keaton's life story? Physically perfect for the role.
- I remember when Timothy Van Patten was on "The White Shadow,"
- I just have to say I think "The Americans" is unjustly overlooked in the nominations. Matthew Rhys in particular was terrific in it.
- [quote]I have seen Newsroom. Daniels did not deserve that over Hamm. The Hersheys scene alone was better than anything in Newsroom.
Cranston in 'Say My Name' and Lewis in 'Q&A' were also much more deserving. They are phenomenal in their respective episodes.
- I wonder why the Emmy membership dislikes Hamm so much?
- This is the problem with having SIX nominees per category.
Every single category has had vote splitting.
- How about shutting up about an openly gay actor who is attending with his partner and who chooses his own words in referring to him? What the hell is wrong with you waspish little scolds?
At least you could be pointing out Kevin Spacey's disgusting self-loathing about his "date" at the Oscars every time they show his fat, dishonest face. Snipe where it's due.
- Wait. There's a tribute to the druggie from Glee, but not for Hagman or Klugman???
- I think,we hears the wrong song. Underwood was flawless singing yesterday. It was lovely.
- R402 what is WRONG with calling him his lover?
- The one year Hamm doesn't show up. He'll win.
- R388, THANK YOU for that post. That poster who referred to Miss Carroll as some sort of "funny granny" is an unmitigated idiot.
- And the award for original thought goes to...r403.
- Also r316 nobody gives a fuck that she is not from your generation since that is NOT an excuse for being an ignorant little brat. Believe or not, the history of the world did not begin with your birth. You would be wise to quit wandering through your life as if anything that happened before you were popped from your mommy's crotch is unimportant.
- R403 - where and what did Carrie Underwood sing yesterday?
- Watch Hamm win next year in the final year of "MM".
- R405, because that term is a big EAAAUWWW in 2013, that's why. It's an SNL skit, "The LOVAHS." It skeeves people out and is laughable. Partner, husband, boyfriend. Hell, ANYTHING but "my lover." Good lord.
- Where can I livestream the Emmys? Help! I'm in my boudoir with no tv.
- Maybe they're saving all the Breaking Bad accolades for next year.
- bob newhart.... still the man!
- I'm with r402. I think he's been out long enough that most people know who his partner is. Perhaps he could have said "partner" or "husband" or "lover" but is it really necessary? At least he's out and proud.
- They should have did all these tributes at once.
- Vote Splitting running tonight!
- Michael J. Fox actually sounded really good there. At least were making advances on one disease.
- "[R403] - where and what did Carrie Underwood sing yesterday?"
Sorry I meant R404
- Have the Emmys ever finished early?
If not, this one looks like it's going to.
- That variety show roster thing was just ridiculously long and stupid. This show is really terrible this year.
- He called him "my favorite person in the world." I think that's better than "lover."
- I hate the format, but I am looking forward to Edie Falco eulogizing James Gandolfini.
- R411 I wish that was true, but ask Martin Sheen, Angela Lansbury, and Hugh Laurie how that worked out for them
- See even R416 agrees with 'lover'
It is a term of endearment
- "saving"? BB gets accolades every year.
- [quote]They should have did all these tributes at once.
- r416, Do straight people avoid the term "husband" or "wife" when they are married to them?
- Did anyone else notice how pissed off Aaron Paul looked when Bobby C was on stage?
- Does anyone say lover anymore? It sounds so old school gay.
- Very late comment but what was up with Spacey's bottom lip? It looked like it was bloody and/or chewed up.
(Jon Hamm looked like a sexy Abe Lincoln though.)
- Even Sandra Bullock thanked 'my lover' in her Oscar speech.
what's wrong with that?
- His longtime companion.
- R425 ted Danson won for the final year of Cheers.
Mind you he won previously, but it was so unexpected that he wasn't even at the ceremonies.
- what is this, Repulsion?
- Jesus christ ENOUGH with NPH singing!
- Can't wait to see the Breaking Bad interpretive dance.
- R437 aren't you more tired of the references of 'lover' on this thread?
- So I'm kind of enjoying this dance routine.
- The real fun is the CBS backstage cam. Bob Newhart propped in a chair while Lena Dunham eats apps!
- Well, some of them forget to "thank" the wife or husband when accepting awards on television, r429. Wouldn't some of you be bitching if he hadn't mentioned him at all? Jim is out. He's not hiding anything.
- [quote]I hate the format, but I am looking forward to Edie Falco eulogizing James Gandolfini.
My personal theory: this "let's pick out 5 people and pay tribute to them" idea only came about BECAUSE of James Gandolfini -- i.e., they probably only wanted to salute him but feared it wouldn't look good in a year when so many other TV greats had passed, so they decided to do 5 as a cover. I'm sure if Gandolfini had not passed this year, these tributes would not be happening.
- Tired of NPH now.
- I forgot to say how happy I am that The Colbert Report finally got some Emmy love.
- [quote]aren't you more tired of the references of 'lover' on this thread?
I'm not even reading those posts.
- Heidi's dress is sad.
- Heidi Klum is a beautiful woman, but that's one hell of a hideous dress.
- R442--everyone seems to have forgotten Hillary Swank/Chad Lowe in 2000. And they wonder why that marriage split up not that long after.
- Was that hot Travis Wall guy the one that was on Drag Race?
- R437 who is your lover?
- DEREK HOUGH WON!!!!!!!!
Love him and his dances last season WERE amazing!
- When Chad Lowe won his Emmy he didn't thank Hilary.
The reason is that he didn't show up!
- R4435 Yes it does happen but it isnt a sure thing. They didnt even give it to Gandolfini for the last season of The Sopranos. But he had three prior wins
- A variety series isn't the same thing it was when "Pink Lady and Jeff" was still on the air.
- Is Dereck Hough gay?
- Not a bad theory, r443. Gandolfini was on probably the best television series ever, so I could see production going out of the way for him.
- I think "partner" or, if they're married, "husband" would have been perfectly appropriate. "My favorite person in the world" sounds like a consolation prize you offer your spouse to keep him from being pissed off that you're not willing to call him your husband in public.
- Edie Falco is Blue Gumby.
- Oh cut the shit r442, he doesn't have the guts to say it in front of hollywood and live television.
- This has been a disaster of an awards show from top to bottom.
- Oh please r458. Enough.
- Are Derek and RS still allegedly together? if so, RS is one gonna get one hard f*** tonight!
- These tributes are meaningless.
- Yes r456, but like most of Hollywood not publicly.
- Edie Falco is beautiful!
- gawd the networks are really doing terrible tonight
maybe next year netflix can stream this show?
- you queens are amazing .... Edie is a blue gumbo ? a-hole.
- R452 cradles her mug while drinking her tea when she watches "Dancing With the Stars."
- This shitting on Jim Parsons for word choice reminds me of a line from George Michael, when he said that he had plenty of gay fans - before he came out.
- God, they let Shamar speak again.
- Gawd it seems like a lot of people are attempting TV comebacks.
- Jon Hamm and Amy Poehler are throwing a losers' party tonight. The winners have to make a payment to charity to attend. I was really hoping both would win though.
- I don't know what's worse: the awards show or the degrading, debasing commercials.
- Parsons is a quiet low key guy. Even if he was straight and had a wife I doubt he'd be very effusive.
- I hope the networks are getting nothing. All they do is show one commercial after another and no one even watches commercials. They need to go with product placement right in the shows.
- why would anyone watch Emmys over Sunday Night Football ??
- Tired of NPH now.
Totally agree. Have always thought he is a little too in love with himself
- Alison Janney's gown is gorgeous.
- Why do you think I'm not watching, R467?
I don't have the "premium" channels so I don't watch any one of those nominated shows and don't know who any of those actors are.
Well... I do, but....
It's the principle of the matter.
- LOL R469! I am drinking tea (with lemon) right now!
- I remember the last time Parsons won the Emmy he did thank his partner and referred to him as such. I agree. I don't understand why some of you bash an out actor like Jim yet stay silent on Spacey. Anyway, back to this shitfestapalooza.
- Anna Ferris looks older than Allison Janney.
- R477, because football is boring, anodyne, common and uninteresting? At least the trainwreck that is the Emmy's is entertaining.
- Agree, Janney- best-dressed.
- I'm beginning to think that there was a glitch in accounting. With few exceptions, the frontrunners aren't winning.
- I thought Bobby C. was great in Boardwalk Empire...he played the horrible character, the way he should have been played.
- "Well, it's me again. Shemar Moore."
Oh, dear God.
- Well James Cromwell sure sounded classy.
- What is the name of the in memoriam somg? I'm going to face slap myself when someone posts it. Drawing a blank.
- Leslie Frankenheimer? Really? We needed to acknowledge her in the obit run?
- The Oscars were wise to start holding applause til the end. This is always embarrassing.
- On Big Bang Theory, I thought ol Johnny was far better than Jim Parsons. Sheldon is always the same, but Johnny s character required far more acting.
- Hideous string music is sort of a given at celebrity death tributes, but will awful, unflattering photographs become standard as well?
- Was that Donna Love with James Cromwell?!
SOAP THREAD SOAP THREAD SOAP THREAD
- Deborah Raffin is dead? I didn't know that.
- Cromwell kind of snubbed Zach Quinto.
- [quote]What is the name of the in memoriam somg? I'm going to face slap myself when someone posts it. Drawing a blank.
NOT one of Gary Lewis and the Playboys biggest hits. That's the only clue I'm going to give you.
- Deborah Raffin died of cancer Della.
- The Grey Poupon commercial was pretty good.
- Both NPH and Jim Parsons look gaunt.
NPH looks shockingly ill. But he's always seemed kind of pozzy to me...
- So many important deaths this year.....Hagman, Klugman, Annette, Eydie Gorme, Patti Paige, Charlie Durning, Conrad Bain, Andy Williams....it really went on and on.
This was not the year to single out 5 for special attention.
- R496 I didn't know about Raffin, either. She'll always be about 17 in my mind.
- How can TCM produce such heart-warming and moving memorials but the Emmy and Oscars always look like theirs were made a high school AV club?
- r501 is ugly inside
- This show is nothing but a promo for CBS' upcoming fall season.
- Mark Harmon, stop pursing your lips, you look stupefied.
- Ellen Burstyn looks her age and looks gorgeous.
- Shemar looks at the camera like he's blind.
I've been thinking the same thing. Mr. Moonves ain't no fool.
- I also think NPH looks gaunt. In the opening shots tonight I was actually rather shocked.
- I wish Andre Braugher would do a comedy. He's always so unrelentingly serious in or out of character.
- Bet you $1M they considered having the Big Brother cast do a bit until the homophobic stuff began.
- How come we never see Pam Dawber? Is she ill?
- Looks pretty chilly between Soderburg and Jules Asner.
- Um, hello, Andre is on that new comedy show with Samburg.
It's pretty funny, actually.
- Bryan Cranston is handsome.
- The one we've all been waiting for.
- Michael Douglas is turning into Kirk.
- Did Michael Douglas thank CZJones?
- Yes, R495. Anna Stuart.
- There you go, R521.
- Funny you post that, r518. On stage just then was really the first time I'd ever considered him handsome. He did look nice.
- Why can't he see his son? How sad. I knew he was in prison but..........
- Looks like none of the Downton actors will be presenting this year.
- The old broad in the blue dress is DRUNK!
- Michael Douglas on his son: "...hopefully they'll allow me to see him soon."
I give him props for bringing that up. Most parents would try to sweep it under the rug.
- He'll thank me with a hefty divorce settlement
- Don't worry though Della. He's deadly serious in it too. And very funny.
- That's a joke, Della--right?
- Why do they keep going to Scott Bakula for reaction shots? (At least I think it's Scott.)
- I liked Carrie Underwood's dress, but she won a singing competition? Please.
- Was Jon Hamm wearing boxers?
- The most important question of the night is...
WHERE ARE CLAIRE DANES'S TITS?
Six-year-old boys have more cleavage!!
- To R526:
Cameron was recently found with drugs in his system while incarcerated and he's been put in solitary confinement.
- No, I was serious, r532; and now I'm informed.
I have only basic cable.
- Wow, that Audi commercial with Claire Danes was endless. And desperately unfunny.
- Cannot stand Will Ferrell.
- [quote]Wow, that Audi commercial with Claire Danes was endless. And desperately unfunny.
Like most of her performances.
- It's on FOX, Sweetie.
- R536 - particularly because she had a kid earlier this year I think. Wouldn't she still be breast feeding? Not with those things.
- By the way what's with the Simon Halls bag of oranges reference?
- Why does Jesse Tyler Ferguson look like a drunk?
- Did that Breaking Bad guy win?
- But it's on regular TV Della. Fox.
I think Will and the kids are adorable. And I don't like him either.
- Geez, I better get outta the Wisconsin Public Television habit.
- Did that Michael Jackson fellow perform?
He's so good with the children.
- I have never seen an episode of Modern Family. Am I missing anything.
- Will Ferrell is just not funny
- Will Ferrell:plastic surgery?
- Awful show, one of the worst produced in memory.
- Nothing Laura Linney did in five seasons of "The Big C' came close to what Jessica Lange did in even one episode of "American Horror Story".
- Well, I sure didn't know Deborah Raffin died. She was so pretty.
Donna Love is with James Cromwell?
So boring, and most of the winners were, meh. I wanted Jane Krakowski, John Hamm, Elizabeth Moss and Christina Hendricks to win.
Of course, the performer of the year wasn't even nominated--Tatiana Maslany from "Orphan Black."
- Excuse me, but has anyone noticed that:
CLAIRE DANES SHOWED UP WITHOUT TITS?
No mounds, no nipples. Nothing!
- I really only watched to see if Kerry Washington won. And she didn't. But I'm glad I stayed and saw Anna Stuart.
- R555, it's JON Hamm and ELISABETH Moss. And Anna Stuart played a character named Donna Love on One of Those Shows.
- What a disaster.
- Worst awards show ever.
- AWFUL production. Not to mention that so many of the winners were total head scratchers
- Are the Simon Hall bag of oranges posts some sort of reference to him physically abusing Matt Bomer?
- Ha!! First time in many decades that I don't watch.
Looks like I didn't miss anything.
- Usually I watch with a DataLounge thread open, and post comments. This year it was so flat and boring that there was literally nothing to say.
- Any Damon Butt shown tonight even if clothed?
- I watched the red carpet after the show--there is a lot to find annoying about Claire Danes and Lens Dunham, but they were kind of charming together.
Wonder how Amy Poeher and Will Arnett handle being in the vicinity of each other at the things.
I *know* how to spell the Mad Men actors' names, but this award show drove me to drink so I forgot.
- They should have done a death tribute to this production because I think that it killed the Emmys for good
- Merritt Weaver was genius.
- I agree that Danes and Dunham were rather cute together on the red carpet. Dunham seems like a really nice person while Danes seems to be a tad "complicated."
- Merritt Weaver had it right when she bolted before the show even began.
- Is Lens still The Voice of her generation?
- You must be the people who have subscriptions to People magazine.
- Cuoco was best dressed.
- The polite but scattered applause for GIRLS nomination tonight was telling. I give it one more season.
Viewership for Season 2 was down by up to a third, particularly the finale. It remains a critical darling (for reasons unclear) but still generates a lot less press than it did in Season 1.
And most importantly, when was the last time you actually heard viewers discussing the show (except with snarky disdain, as we do)?
Lens, your days are numbered.
- People. People who read People, are the luckiest people in the world...
- Jeff Daniels won Best Actor for playing that one dimensional non-original character???
Granted I couldn't get past the first two eps of the Newsroom simply because it was way too preachy, majority of the acting was horrible (Daniels was good) and so predictable/unoriginal/one-dimensional...does his character get more interesting?
Or was Cranston and Spacey robbed?
- I thought House of Cards would win a lot...did they win anything?
- I can't watch Newsroom and I don't know exactly why Daniels won.
- Michael Douglas was tipsy? Didn't he have drug and alcohol problems in addition to the sex addiction in the '70s and '80s? Or maybe the sexual compulsions were secondary to the drug and alcohol addictions?
- He has der plegmuh in der tubes, yah?
- I wonder if Seacrest is constantly terrified that some celeb is going to let loose a jab at his sexuality during those red carpet jobs.
- How poignant that the OP created this thread with a "Part 1" in the title, as if this was the Datalounge of old, where a Part 2 was guaranteed, especially during an awards show.
If this gets a second thread it is only due to it being combined with the (usually separate) arrivals/pre-show thread.
- John Benjamin Hickey really cleaned up on the swag. You'd think is rich man boyfriend would buy him that stuff.
- I liked that Daniels, Tony Hale, and Anna whatshername were unexpected wins.
Bored with the rest.
NPH needs to give it a rest. He had none if the sparkle tonight that he exhibits on the Tonys.
- You're an idiot, R218.
- [quote]Wonder how Amy Poeher and Will Arnett handle being in the vicinity of each other at the things.
Well considering they have small children I'm sure they talk everyday. It ain't The War Of The Roses.
Obviously Clare Danes is no longer breast feeding or she left her tits at home with the baby. Remarkable no one told her that dress made her look like n eight year old boy in drag before she left the house.
- I wholeheartedly agree, Lucy at r585.
- OTOH it was somewhat refreshing to see so many unexpected winners for a change, except for Claire Danes, that is....
- Nominee John Benjamin Hickey appeared to be sitting with a different old man this year, not his (former?) partner.
- the show was very morbid. I liked Allison Janny's dress, but I didn't like the color.
- R581, I thought his exchange with Michael Douglas, was a little telling!
- [quote]I can't watch Newsroom and I don't know exactly why Daniels won.
He does a great job. But he's no Bryan Cranston. Oh well, Cranston's already won.
- R588 I wish Hayden Panettiere had been nominated. Juliet and Rayna are co-leads, and frankly, I enjoy Juliet's story more. TV has become kind of boring with its preponderance of "Foibles of the Rich and Powerful" stories, and I like Juliet's "Up from Nothing" vibe. Of course, you can argue that's just the other side of the same coin. But still...
Kerry was cheated. I think even Claire thought so, as she seemed surprised when Kerry's name was not announced. Olivia Pope rules.
Henry Bromell was one of TV's best writers. He will be missed.
- [quote]Michael O'Connell @mikeylikestv The entire cast and crew of Breaking Bad just screamed "Emmys, bitch!" backstage. #Emmys #EmmysBitch
I find this bunch just as annoying as the Modern Family group.
I liked the exchange with Matt Damon better. Douglas made him blush.
- Didn't Allison Janey look, "fresh"?
I'd say a very talented plastic surgeon, wouldn't you?
- Why does everyone treat Seacrest with so much respect and kindness? I would not be able to look the phony in the face.
- R594, give the cast of Breaking Bad a break. Their show airs its final episode on Sunday. Modern Family will probably end years from now when the pre-teen fat kid knocks up an In n Out Burger countergirl.
- Why should they be given a break? They win their categories every year, they are media darlings. It's not like they are long-suffering losers and finally got something they've been wrongfully denied. I would give them a break if that were the case. But they are front-runners and multiple-Emmy winners. They have no excuse for acting like that.
- Breaking Bad has never won anything prior to this year. Only Bryan and Aaron had won in their categories. You sound like an ignoramus that has never seen the show.