- Good golly, he's a handsome man.
- Who is playing Illya Kuryakin?
- Meh, bland, boring. Not interesting. Jon Hamm did it better.
- Much ado about nothing...
- When he dies, I'm going to dig up his grave and take him home with me.
- Henry Cavill is the kind of guy who is so gorgeous, I don't think he shits. I can't even imagine him sitting on the can, or having any lower GI functions.
- R6 is the kind of guy...who I imagine is really weird.
- Armie Hammer is playing Ilya.
- Henry Cavill does not shit.
Henry Cavill does not even have an asshole.
He performs immaculate evacuation, and even then, only once or twice a year.
- I bet Henry's bunghole smells like flowers.
- Eww, who's that homeless Guy?
- What is he doing in this pic and why?
- R12, he's just flapping the farts away...
- R12 is R13 setting up his own "joke"...
- Practicing his curtsy
- Armie Hammer? The film is ruined already. He's like the Eric Balfour of A-listers.
- More pics (including one of Armie).
I want to latch on to Henry's hole like a blobfish and never.let.go.
- No way he is only 30. It seems that Henry is lying about more than one thing.
- Why doesn't Armie sport the iconic Illya Kuryakin blonde Beatle cut made famous by David McCallum from the TV series? It's practically all I remember from that show.
And those that are saying Henry is going bald?? I've never seen a thicker cut on anyone's head.
- [quote]And those that are saying Henry is going bald?? I've never seen a thicker cut on anyone's head.
They're idiots. Very minimal, natural receding which comes with age, but nothing dramatic. He still has a full head of hair.
I understood having to straighten it for the Superman promoting and even for this movie, but why he insists on taming his naturally-curly hair -which is gorgeous- is beyond me.
- Wonder if Guy has sucked him off yet.
- Curly hair:
- Henry's hair is receding. Right off his scalp. Whatever. He'll still be hot, with or without hair. And if his hair looks fuller in the movies, well, that's what the makeup team is for. Duh.
- [quote]Meh, bland, boring. Not interesting.
You can say that again. He's so boring and expressionless all the time. No personality at all in interviews.
[quote]No way he is only 30. It seems that Henry is lying about more than one thing.
Sadly, I think he really is 30 (British men age terribly once they hit their late 20's/early 30's). He looks REALLY old in these pics; tons of lines in his face.
He was cute during his days on The Tudors, but now he just looks like a boring 40-something businessman.
- 007 would be a better choice
- He looks much younger IRL, R24. Anyone who has seen him can attest to it. I mean you're posting a pic of him in costume/make-up. He looks like a 40-something mannequin from SEARS.
When he brushes his hair back and uses the wet stuff, of course it's going to look like he's losing it. You're inevitably going to see scalp.
This doesn't look like a guy losing his hair:
- On a scale of 1-10, he was a 15 during "The Tudors" days. He has now dropped to a 13.
Even with age, his bone structure is incredible. He'll always be handsome. He also has large, eyes that draw you in.
It doesn't matter what you think of his acting or his personality, just speaking aesthetically, he's about as close to perfection as you can get.
- Looks like they've got big plans for him.
No wonder they don't want people thinking he's gay.
- large, blue eyes*
- Illya is a KGB agent???
- He actually makes Matt Bomer look rather ordinary.
- Matt's pretty, Henry's beautiful and handsome. Bone structure to die for.
- [quote] Why doesn't Armie sport the iconic Illya Kuryakin blonde Beatle cut made famous by David McCallum from the TV series?
How do you know he isn't? He's wearing a hat in the linked photos.
- Henry's a smoker, so that's a big reason why he looks older.
- [quote]With Hammer alongside him, star of another summer 2013 blockbuster The Lone Ranger, the film looks set to cement the two actors’ rising star power when it hits cinemas next year.
They lost me when TLR was referred to as a blockbuster. I had to check the date of the article because I thought that it may have been written prior to TLR being released.
- ...and apparently drinks like a fish.
- Henry smokes Parliaments. G-A-Y.
- This is sure to be a hit, because everyone under age 50 has such strong and vivid memories of the original TV show of The Man from U.N.C.L.E.!
- r38 That's what I've been thinking.
Man from UNCLE is so much a part of our national consciousness. It's right up there with Star Wars as something that is referenced routinely in pop culture.
I hear teenagers talking about Napoleon Solo all the time. And the show airs endlessly on TV thanks to constant reruns.
It's sure to be the blockbuster of the summer. Just like Lone Ranger was this year.
- [quote]Even with age, his bone structure is incredible. He'll always be handsome. He also has large, eyes that draw you in.
That's what they said about Raquel Welch...and they were right!
- His butt.
Those shoes...isn't he tall enough already?
- r21 [quote]Wonder if Guy has sucked him off yet.
He took turns with Jude Law.
- My GAWD, so handsome!
- He's a dreamboat!
- Will Cher be guest-starring? Or Nancy Sinatra?
- Will Henry and Armie fuck onscreen, or only in their dressing room?
- [quote]When he dies, I'm going to dig up his grave and take him home with me.
Are you wishing him ill in the next 5-10 years because I can't imagine you're talking about digging him up if he dies at 80.
- Henry is handsome and attractive, but he lacks a certain sex appeal. He's aesthetically pleasing, like R27 said, but he lacks personality and charisma. He's very bland. He's also, unfortunately, a terrible actor.
- Henry is capable of doing very good work.
Unfortunately, we haven't seen that since his time on the Tutors.
- I love you, r45.
- Will someone please correct R49 in a particularly cunty way? I'm not up to it tonight.
- [quote]Henry smokes Parliaments. G-A-Y.
This is a lie. Gays don't have a particular brand, except for lesbians who smoke Marlboros.
- Camel Reds and Virginia Slims are gay.
- Yes, R49, that great show about sixteenth-century after school supplemental part-time teachers.
- [quote]Unfortunately, we haven't seen that since his time on the Tutors.
And we can only assume you spent no time with one.
- Thank you, R54 and R55. :-)
- He looks like Travolta from the nose down:
- Those trouser legs are far too wide for 1966.
Is the film set in 1966?
And who plays Leo G. Carroll?
- Unlike Armie Hammer's...Henry Cavill's face,body and entire essence just does not read "period" to me...he has a very bulky appearance that doesn't lend itself to a 60s look.
- He's bulky because right after this, he goes right into the next Superman movie.
- Have mercy, such a beauty in his Tutors[sic] days:
- Henry's hair looks dyed jet black in the photo at R41.
- It was for Superman. The pic was taken around the filming of MoS.
- Made of plastic.
- I can see the cancer growing in Guy Ritchey's lungs.
- [quote]Made of plastic.
Made of stone or marble. The man's a work of art.
But he's an absolute idiot if he smokes and drinks too much. You get a gift like that face/body and do things to ruin it.
- A work of art, for you. Totally uninsteresting, to me.
- What is up with using only a handful of actors for the tent poles and franchises? It isn't as if there is a shortage of actors in the world; spread the wealth a little, why don't they?
- He looks like a wax figure. Very old wax figure.
- Maybe he had an acting tutor on the set of The Tudors.
- Impossible, his acting was too poor.
- [quote]A work of art, for you. Totally uninsteresting, to me.
You must be blind.
- [quote]Made of stone or marble. The man's a work of art.
- Would lick his shitter.
- Resemblance is incredible:
- The only similarity I see is that they are/were closetes gays.
- I don't know if he's gay or not, but if your only proof is that supposed boyfriend from the past, it should be noted there are recent pictures of them together along with his other gay friends. They were all at his premiere and posing with his family. He isn't hiding the people he knew in his past. Are we ever going to get even one story of someone fucking him?
I barely know who Luke Evans is yet I already know he has shiny balls because someone on DL slept with him.
- The only resemblance between the two pictures at r75 is that they're both in black and white.
- Totally dreamy.
- Closet case
- [quote]Closet case
- If he's a closet case you can't have proofs, otherwise he'd be out.
- [quote]If he's a closet case you can't have proofs, otherwise he'd be out.
That makes no sense. You wouldn't call him a closet case unless there was proof. Where's the proof? The pictures with a gay guy he's still friends with? The pictures with gay guys he's still friends with?
Let the guy be gay, but Jesus, give us something to work with besides DL posts calling him a closet case. I've been on DL a long time and with the legit closet cases, we've actually had DLers who clearly had stories/encounters that seemed legit, but with this guy, there isn't a single DLer who knows anything about him.
- Girls, girls, you're both wrong.
- Why can't you just appreciate Henry for his magnificent Henriness?
- He does nothing for me in the slightest. Plus he is totally the wrong type for Napoleon Solo. Armie Hammer doesn't look right for Ilya Kuriakin, either. I had a big thing for David McCallum back in the day.
- [quote]I had a big thing for David McCallum back in the day.
He's before my time, but I always loved him from a couple of old movies I've watched. I was sad to hear that he's apparently a right-winger.
- He'll make a beard very happy one day.
- I doubt it, apart from the moneyh.
- r86, like anyone remembers the stupid show this movie is based on. Who fucking cares that Hammer and Cavill don't look like the forgotten actors who played on the tv show a million fucking years ago? Jesus.
- An uninteresting movie and a talentless actor.
- I doubt the selling point will even be that it's an old show. People will just go in thinking they're seeing some spy flick based on an old TV show.
- R90, are you truly such a fucking moron, or are you simply trying to be entertaining? I said they were THE WRONG TYPE for the roles. Not that they didn't look like the original actors.
- Yeah, I'm sure you're better off in life than he is, R91. You've got nothing going on except shitting on him. Loser.
- R94 you are an idiotic frau because only a frau can think that HC is a talented actor.
- Wrong, honey.
I can count on one finger what I've seen him in: The Count of Monty Cristo. I didn't even know it was him until a few months ago. He was a twink, so I wouldn't have noticed.
Don't assume I'm even defending his acting. I just find it odd that you keep shitting on the guy.
- Oops: Monte*
- He's gay. Get over it. No straight man would have staged all those fake relationships.
- I smell a flop.
- And this proves what?
- R100: Why go with an old picture?
Here's that "boyfriend" at the NY premiere (there's tons more of these pictures with all of the same gay men you see in older pictures).
Gay or not, at least he doesn't forget who his friends/lovers were/are:
- I love looking at pretty people I think most of us do but I wish Hollywood would think more outside the box when casting. I never saw the original Man From U.N.C.L.E but my older brothers talked about it and I have an understanding of the show. Henry Cavill was so bad as Superman it seems a tragedy to put him as NS. It's almost like they are just trying to create another Bond. Get somebody good looking and let the gadgets and explosions and stunts do the rest.
- Who is the target audience for this movie? The show aired over 45 years ago, and doesn't run in syndication. My 60 year old parents barely remember the series.
I think this is going to be a huge turd/bomb.
- Do Guy Ritchie movies normally do well (forgetting Swept Away)?
- Guy Ritchie movies are popular with a certain segment of straight men who are total douchebag/asshole types.
- "A work of art, for you. Totally uninsteresting[sic], to me."
Bitch, please. Like you'd never give this the time of day.
The definition of hot, drunken mess:
- No way did he date that little guy in blue.
- Since Guy Ritchie is directing, I assume he'll do what he did to Sherlock Holmes, ie, it will be Man From UNCLE in name only.
I don't really see Henry Cavill wise-cracking like RDJ though.
- Agreed, R109.
Gay or not, he's been friends with that little guy for a decade. There wasn't some scrubbing of the internet. All of those pics of them are everywhere and he didn't cut ties with his gay friends.
Same gay friends in those old pics were invited to his MoS premiere, so I don't why you guys are acting like he's hiding. If he's gay, he doesn't give a shit if people see him with the people you think he was "gay" with and if he isn't gay, then he doesn't give a shit if you think he is.
Gay friends with his family.
- [quote]He's gay. Get over it. No straight man would have staged all those fake relationships.
Grow up, you wish!
- Glad to see Henry's PR team has found this thread. Good to know they're earning their paycheck.
Note to those PR people posting here -- your message here is every bit as effective as those staged paparazzi shots at Gelsens with Kaley.
- If I was on his PR team, I'd make him pay me in cock. I am not part of his PR. I thought that Cuoco debacle was more about their actual PR team increasing his profile as well as her's because she probably wants to go the Anniston route. Whether or not the two of them were thinking the way as their PR team(s) were thinking is another story.
You could get pretty much any woman to "beard" for him if he's gay. I think he genuinely liked her, but she had no interest in continuing the type of publicity she was getting. It became a mess, and everyone had an opinion on why.
Gay gossip is pretty much on par with the idiocy you see from any fangurl who uses words like "stan."
- Yep, he's gay. Frau, is it so hard for fraus to accept it?
- If Henry was gay, he would he out already.
- r116 Does the PR agency pay you a salary or do you get paid per Datalounge post?
- R116, We've discussed many times on DL that coming out as gay or bi is sadly specifically prohibited by major talent agencies, that bearding is a requirement in entertainment contracts.
- Bullshit, R118
- There is tons of smizing gayface in those pics @ R111.
Smiling so hard it hurts.
- Matt Bottomer's DL fanfraus are trying to make the world forget about this photo by spreading that Cavill's obviously less-gayer one.
- R121 Why would Bomer fangurls do it if they accept that he is gay? Actually for some of them it seems the most important thing about him.
- R122 Because Bomer totally looks the "bottomiest bottom that ever bottomed" in that photo, and that is not what his fangurls want to believe and is not the way they want people to see in Bomer.
- R123 Again wrong. His fangurls are pretty obsessed with Bomer being gay AND bottom. They would not try to prove anything else.
Of course his normal fans, or even typical slightly obsessed fangirls, couldn't care less. But the more crazy fangurls with their gifs and tumblrs seem completely obsessed with the idea of gay and bottom Bomer.
- I can't with with this Bomer frau...
- He looks great and serious!
I like his suit.
He will be a perfect spy.
And what the hell with him being supposedly gay?
The way he looks his girlfriends, I would have said so.
And if it was true, he would have done his coming out long way before.
It couldn't have been hidden for a so much long time. That's impossible nowadays.
You would read somewhere in a blog "I've slept with him" written by a gay guy or somethin like that. But they only said he's their friend.
And I use to take pics of me with some gay friends too. And I ain't gay at all.
Anyways, some heterosexual people could have some temptations... I mean, yeah, it's trending now to be gay...
And like some people are stupid, they say Henry (or every actor they want who's too good looking or too well-dressed or too perfect) is a gay man.
Yah, because no way a nice guy could be polite, adorable and intelligent and not just a beautiful face. So, he surely hides something...
They're looking for some trash things to tell.
Because they like drama.
A pic of Henry drinking? "Hey, he's drunk! he's dangerous and an alcoholic!"
A pic of he with a girl? "She's a b***, she's his *** and he's a leading man".
(as if some common people never met a stranger person and slept with her/him then. Yeah, for one night, that's soooo terrible.)
I'm disappointed. Let Henry do whatever he wants. If he wants to drink, he can do it, if he has a crush on a girl he meets, he can sleep with her (he's not asexual, c'mon!), if he sees one of his gay friend, he can take some pics with him.
What if he disagreed to take pics with someone because this person is gay in order to hide his homosexuality?
But Henry is a good person. He's not a coward. He takes pics with them. That's good.
Anyway I'm not here to judge him, and neither are you.
Henry, I looove you ♥
- Why do fangurls write soooo much?
- I don't think Cavill is gay. I've only seen DLers say "He's gay" because that's all it takes. I esp. love the DLers who say it like they know something when they don't know shit. They've seen the same pics we all have and have no more insight than those of us in the he's gay-friendly camp.
Still, I think we can all agree that R126 is fucking embarrassing as hell.
- Why do you think my post is embarrassing?
It's too full of truth?
You can't bear the fact it's stupid to judge him by viewing some pics?
- R129 Wow you are not good.
- Because you wrote THAT much about a guy you don't know and if you're over 17, it's embarrassing.
- He always looks fat and bloated. obviously he's not, but his body is so weird that it looks that way.
- I only hear of this Matt Boner guy on DL. In the real world he's a very minor actor.
- "his body is so weird"
How is his body weird?
- He is fat and bloated.
- His body is perfect. It's just that he's so broad-shouldered that when he wears suits, he'll always look bulky. He's better in fitted shirts/sweaters.
- Don't see the problem with that.
The real embarrassing people are that one who write "he's gay" as silly 5-years-old boys.
I don't write about a guy I don't know.
I'm answering you.
I can't bear people who spend their time saying a star is gay.
I don't know him personally, but I find these people annoying. It has nothing to do with the trend of this topic.
What if he is?
And you also spend your time posting here, so what if I do the same?
There's nothing embarrassing at all. I prefer my side than the side of people who spread rumors all the time.
Are you tired of reading? I know my posts can be long, but it's because I spend time explaining to point out my points.
Maybe some of you should try, maybe it's not the first time I see some member posting: "hey, what do you mean? Can you explain?"
When I write a post, I explain what I say.
It has nothing to do with Henry. Or this trend.
It's just me.
- Good Christ he's hot. I have looked at all these pictures trying to determine if I see gayface or not...and all that happens is I'm stunned by how beautiful he is.
Having said that, he does give convincing looks with the blond and the hand on the thigh with Gina, so who knows....maybe he's 60/40 bi or something. I don't doubt though that he likes boys.
- It would only be fair that he was bi. Someone that hot should have to share the wealth.
- He's gorgeous, but that's about it. You can just tell that outside of a still photo, he's about as interesting and charismatic as room temperature mayonnaise.
- I think the reason people wonder about him is not only the timing of his engagement, but the "her?" reaction to the woman.
Apparently, some compared it to "The Heiress" because she was some wealthy horse-jumper who was not physically in his league. Normally, I'd think it's pretty shitty to put someone's fiance down for their looks, but if the stories about her hitting horses and displaying unsportsman-like conduct are true, then he must be "off," too. I'm sure he's an affable enough guy, but if he was over-looking something as despicable as hitting animals and other bad behavior, then you gotta wonder what's going on with him.
- [quote]I think the reason people wonder about him is not only the timing of his engagement, but the "her?" reaction to the woman.
As well as the close friendship with Corey Spears, and all the photos taken of Henry in gay bars when he was younger.
- He's still friends with those gay bar friends, incl. Corey Spears. The recent pictures with them are in this thread. See: R102/R111.
- What's your point, R143?
- Or some fans are telling liars because they're jealous.
Anyways, he broke up with her, so he's smart if it's true.
It"s never too late.
- It wasn't his fans who were lying about her. Someone linked to a site about horse-jumping and there were several mentions about her being caught on camera hitting a horse for her poor showing during a competition. Also other comments about her behavior in general.
- Regardless, what's odd is that she and Henry were rarely seen together and that the engagement was announced when he got the Superman role, and then ended not long after.
- Here's one time they were together. I'm not sure if he's gay, but definitely wants to be rich and A-list badly. I think that's why the engagement was broken off. His people told him he had to look "available."
- And why did the Gina Carano relationship also look so awkward and end so quickly?
- And also the last one, the blonde, I can't remember her name.
- Kaley Culoco (sp?). Yeah, that seemed to end pretty quickly once even the fangirls expressed their doubts online.
- And that speak volumes about his totally fake relationships.
- Yup. 3 fake-looking relationships end in rapid succession.
- Yeah Cavill used them.
- I don't look forward to seeing several more years of this bearding routine play out.
- Cavill may just try to pass himself off as an unattached (and unattainable) Casanova. There'll be dozens of photo-ops with him standing next to various women at parties, with captions about him "chatting up or canoodling" them. Meanwhile...
- [quote]Cavill may just try to pass himself off as an unattached (and unattainable) Casanova.
He sure hasn't done that so far. He's been involved with at least 3 beards over the past 2 years.
- Yet, we're aware that the bearding hasn't worked. Not even his most die-hard fans bought those charades. I can't imagine his people going down that same route any time soon. Also, he has to be willing to go along with these setups and he didn't seem too thrilled to be "playing house" with any of them. But who knows? Henry seems to really like attention and, its hard to be on the down low when you're also trying to be so high profile.
- Why do you think it's so fake?
I don't understand you.
He was with Kaley.
He was with Gina.
He does not have to show how he kisses her or make love her before the eyes of everyone.
What do you expect?
There hasn't enough pics of him and his girlfriends to say something anyways...
The only thing I find weird is that his exes aren't beautiful to me. He's so good looking...that's strange!
- I agree, he's probably going to be single for a while. He probably had one person hooking him up with Gina and Kaley, and thankfully another who said "You look like a fucking joke." That's why they "broke up" after two weeks. That was definitely meant to be a long term thing, or they wouldn't have pushed it so hard. It was Tom and Katie 2.0.
The compromise was probably him looking like a ladies man by going out to the same bar two nights in a row and "leaving" with two different women. The fangurls might call him a man whore or a douchebag, but even in today's society(especially in today's society?) that's still better than being gay.
- Look at that chest and those arms
- fangurl: Where are you from?
- Opps. Gotta go! My mom's calling me.
- chest implants. right before Immortals.
but still the most gorgeous man...Jesus.
- He's too muscular now. I preferred his body the way it looked in "The Tudors".
- Chest implants??? Are you insane? He's only 30 years old, so it's not as if he couldn't simply workout. His job is to workout and look good. Knowing you'll attain fame and fortune at the end of it is more than enough incentive to work your ass off.
- He's always had tits. Lovely, hairy tits:
- "Is it weird that a closet homosexual is doing Superman?
its weird that Hollywood would cast a closet case to be Superman, lol. How do they expect females to swoon over a guy thats not even attracted to them in the first place?
I know Superman is not gay but Henry Cavil aint straight either. His dick sucking lips, gay porno physique and his sassy walk as he shakes his booty..."
- No R166, not insane at all - look at the photos of him in immortals - his pecs took on a totally different shape - much plumper, without the muscles around them getting as plump too. Look how disproportionate his pecs are to the rest of his torso - it's almost weird in the shirtless MOS pictures.
- The body he attained in Immortals took a different regimen from his MoS body.
He did not get implants because you can see that he has the type of chest where if he let himself go, he'd need a bra. The guy has natural moobs. All he did was plump them up via exercise.
- [quote]I know Superman is not gay but Henry Cavil aint straight either. His dick sucking lips, gay porno physique and his sassy walk as he shakes his booty...
- My Henry is naturally perfect ♥
He should be with a girl who looks like a greek goddess, as he looks like a greek god.
(well, I'm speaking about his face, but it's right that his body is magnificent)
- lol the guy raising his arms xD
- Fat ass.
- OMG this film is going to be 60s clothing porn, I'm so excited!
AND DAT ASS!
- R175: Learn the difference between a fat ass and a plump ass, you jealous bitch.
- Woops- bumped up an older thread just to talk about that big, fat delicious behind.
Y'all pipped me at the post.
- Armie even dwarfs Henry a little bit, can you imagine what it would have been like with Tom Cruise as Napoleon as was originally planned?
They would have had to dig trenches for Armie to stand in a la Alan Ladd's costars!
- Was Hammer always the first choice?
- I don't know if Hammer was "first choice", but he was cast after Cruise was cast as Napoleon, and stayed on after TC dropped out to work on MIssion Impossible 5.
I imagine the movie poster would have looked something like this.
- I was thinking more like this:
- He knows his Italian dishes :)
- ...and I came.
- OMG, they've got Hammer in the bitch seat on a Vespa!
This movie isn't gay? GTFO of here.
- It looks like an advert Vespa created to counter Barilla.
- Dear God,
Please make them get Armie to play Robin. Or Aquaman.
- Aquaman. He's too tall and blond for Robin.
- God Henry's so pretty in that photo link at R184 that he makes perfect Armie Hammer look kind of fugly.
- Not only that, Henry's ass is so plump, Armie's hands have to be rubbing up against those globular globes of goodness while straddling that Vespa.
- Ken doll is in Rome.
- "Ken doll" is right on! Check out this pose.
- "fangurl", if you're not a lame persona, go fuck your dim, illiterate self.
[quote]I can't bear people who spend their time saying a star is gay. I don't know him personally, but I find these people annoying. It has nothing to do with the trend of this topic. What if he is?
This is a GAY gossip site. For LGBT people, not straight cunts who think they're welcome everywhere. No one gives a fuck what brain-damaged teenaged girls (I hope, the way you write and think) believe.
- DAT ASS
- You're right, I should stop posting here.
I'm wasting my time with annoying people like you who think every beautiful guy is gay.
If at least you could stop making up stories to make you believe he's gay while he's not, it would be more clever. Plus, you're insulting me like a 5 years-old silly boy.
So don't dare call me a teenager.
So what? I'm LGBT so I can tell if Henry is gay or not?
- Cavill is definitely gay. Only fraus can't see it.
- The man is so perfectly handsome that it is almost embarrassing to look at him. Like I'm unworthy to cast my wretched eyes upon a god or something. The man couldn't be anything BUT a movie star with those looks. Can you imagine your accountant or plumber looking like that - no? He was born to have millions look at him. Fate, I tells ya!
- Lord yes, R197. Who cares if can/can't act?:
- I don't get why anyone thinks he has a good body.
It's kind of like a big blanched ham. Lots of meat but no shape. Especially when you see all that mass held up by the skinny lower legs.
I tried to watch the action film he did with Bruce Willis last night. I really thought his pretty face would get me through it, but he was so bad I had to turn it off. Everything about the movie was bad.
- R200 = Joe Manganiello.
- R200 = Jake G.
You wish you could have this back.
- [R198] That's not him in the middle... he's the one in the baseball cap. ;)
- Back with Gina Carano?
- Good lord her legs are more muscular than his!
- Her body is fantastic. Almost as good as his.
Is she still fighting?
- I doubt any of you queens looked at your beard this way:
- What's with the quality of pics? Were they taken from underneath a nearby lake?
- I don't know anything about her. DL have any good gossip about her? She's certainly hot.
He's hot, but just seems so boring.
- Uh, I kinda think they were taken at night, from a distance using a telephoto lens and no flash.
- Pretty obvious they were a couple. He's not a good enough actor to pretend.
- Shooting at the Spanish Steps