- Whenever someone goes to rehab for alcohol in Hollywood...it is pretty much never just alcohol.
- Maybe he'll get the pretty back.
- I have some wonderful pills he can take to help him over those coke cravings. Have him call my deal...I mean have him call me.
- Omg!!! Poor Zachy what would make him resort to drugs?
- His PR people brought this on because no one knew he was in rehab before this. They just opened a can of worms with this one.
- I want to bring him a prostate massager.
- A can of worms? You mean Zac might lose a little bit more of his disney image that he is desperately trying to shake and be seen as more edgy, sexy and dangerous? Oh no!
Btw check out of the new Zac in "Neighbors" coming to a theater near you.
- Agreed, r2. I want him to go back to looking like a girl.
- Is that what it was, R8? That he looked like a girl? I'm talking about the Rolling Stone cover. That's when I first became aware of his treasure trail -- I mean his existence.
- Yes! R8 me too he was sooooo cute!!!!
- r8 was being sarcastic. Zack was very feminine looking
- He's much hotter now as a man instead of that Baby dyke look he had for years.
- R8 here. Yes, I thought he was hot only when he looked like a girl, a young Laura Bush to be precise.
- They've been trying to make Efron happen for years and the public just doesn't give a shit. All his movies have bombed big-time. Yet they're still pushing the little elf on us.
- He is not that hot.
- Didn't he star in those high school musical things? They were successful, at least with kids.
There must be someone he can fuck for a decent role. Can he sing, dance or act at all?
- Maybe he is really sexually confused???
- This is the second major Datalounge catnip story of the day and the second thread to only have a few responses. Everyone most be out of the country or lost wifi or something.
- The rehab stint was months ago, so I'm guessing someone was going to sing to the tabs about it so Zac's people tried to beat them to the punch with the alcohol reason/story.
- It was more likely that Zac was in rehab for severe lack of publicity.
- Someone on gawker said it was meth, not coke.
- Maybe he finally sat through THE PAPERBOY and had a seizure.
- [quote]This is the second major Datalounge catnip story of the day and the second thread to only have a few responses. Everyone most be out of the country or lost wifi or something.
No but DL just came out of a one day Primetime session, where the active posters all fall away and lurkers take off. It takes a day or two for everyone to come back.
[quote]Someone on gawker said it was meth, not coke.
Wouldn't surprise. I think the reports said he missed several days on the Seth Rogen set. That must've cued in his people he needed help fast; he's not in line to land a lot of high profile gigs like that so to mess it up was a big flag.
He seems like a nice kid, good looking and harmless. Hope he can get it together.
- I can't believe they kept his problems under wraps this long.
- Well if one of the hotties from the Neighbors cast has to turn into a druggie, better him than Dave.
- On the Rolling Stone cover he looks like Sandra Bullock's dykier little sister.
- in past postings on DL a few people mentioned Lea Michele has the same issue as well.
- [quote]This is the second major Datalounge catnip story of the day and the second thread to only have a few responses. Everyone most be out of the country or lost wifi or something.
Or Momma, VOTN, and the rest of the DL dinosaurs have possibly kicked the bucket. It definitely is crickets around here lately.
As for Zac, I'd bury my face between in his ass crack and inhale for my life. Zac, you'd better not pull a Cory on me or I'll pluck your sexy chest hairs out, you got that, blue eyes?!
- I'm not saying he's gonna overdose, but if he does, Lea and Edie better make room for me up on the podium. I have a tearful medley planned.
- I need to look on youtube never knew he could sing. Why do all these Hollywood celebs resort ro drugs when they see so many of their co-workers die from it?
- Yeah, that doesn't look at all like he's geekin' off some monster rails.
- Trust, a few fat rails can do wonders.
- LOL, R29
I wonder how many coke fueled orgies he got into. I'm hoping a few.
- For some reason I didn't think the kiddies did coke anymore.
- He can't really sing at all and he's a really bad dancer. I haven't seen him in enough to tell if he can act.
A friend of mine was at TIFF a couple of weeks ago and he met Zac Efron. Said he reeked of alcohol and was barely coherent, he was so drunk. He was being loud and obvious about it, too, though he didn't otherwise look a mess. So it seems like our boy has a few problems.
R29, Lucas Grabeel actually can sing and dance, but he was always too much of an obvious hipster gay to make a grab at Young Leading Man status like Zef did (that obvious dyke roommate of his that he's been pretending to date for 8 years isn't fooling anyone).
- celebs have NO self respect. This could easily be hidden
- You'd do drugs too if Nicole Kidman pissed on you.
- R34, not true, I've heard coke is all the retro rage among the rich under 25 set out on the west coast.
- what r,37?
- People who do this shit end up living in a white brick house in Pittsburgh.
- You laugh, R40. I was way into drugs when I was Zac's age, in Pgh and NY.
- [quote]For some reason I didn't think the kiddies did coke anymore.
Ha!! Wow, you oldergays really are clueless. Much like weed and molly, coke is purer than ever, cheaper than it was 25 years ago, and easy to find if you have actual friends who don't live in their parents' basement.
- Better coke than meth.
Wonder if he's on Adderall and how much of that he goes through in a month.
- good for him for doing rehab privately and not turning into a public trainwreck. Hopefully whatever demons he had have been dealt with.
- Did this "breaking news" even trend on Twitter? I don't think so.
- [quote]Wonder if he's on Adderall and how much of that he goes through in a month.
Probably 2-3 bottles of the standard 40mg amphetamine-salts version, which is the highest available dose outside of XR extended-release. Not that I know this personally! My friends told me, seriously!
- Raven is like the only kid that Disney didn't fuck up.
Gays do it better.
- Hillary Duff did pretty well for herself.
- Nicole hovered.blow, maybe she got him hooked.
- hovered blow did she, how high did she get it to float?
- Sorry R42 I'm 41 not 90 and you could always get pure shit if you knew the right people. People who knew that cheap coke was always cut with crap to sell to clueless children.
- [quote]Raven is like the only kid that Disney didn't fuck up. Gays do it better.
Gays do it better? Wasn't this post about Zac Efron?
- molestation? remember the odd nude photos his father posted of him showing off his body?
- Zac is a man now. Baggage and all.
- Have the gays been doing Zac Efron?
I did know one straight guy who'd let you fuck him, but only if you bought him coke.
- [quote]Raven is like the only kid that Disney didn't fuck up.
Raven has an even bigger problem hoovering the white stuff than Zac. Except in her case, it's frosting.
- Nude photos? Of Zac Efron?
- At first I thought the title said cock addict
- Do you thing he shaves his vadge? I vote landing strip.
- r58 has classic projection.
- I ♥ Zac's peepee.
- Wait, lets go back to the person talking about his dad posting naked pictures of him... ??
- It's pretty naive to think that most Hollywood stars haven't at least dabbled with drugs.
Entertainment, High Fashion, Big Law and Wall Street are the traditional coke addict career routes.
- I'm not sure if r61 is real BUT there were but shots from that same hotel which did seem real.
- I remember reading about the parties he would throw that lasted for days on end. Lots of drugs and sex. That was around the time that Demi was making a fool of herself by chasing after him at clubs and showing up at his house uninvited. Rumer was "dating" him for a while. I have never understood his appeal. He always looks greasy and "special".
- No, no, no!!!
- R52, + Lohan...
- That naked pic has been shown to be a fake, but it still nice. And the one with his back to the camera showing his butt is real.
- Here's the naked butt pic. Scroll down the page.
- Next stop: gay pron.
- This is what the closet does to you, kiddies!
- Is this one fake too?
I still ♥ Zac's peepee.
- I have not thought of him or heard anything about him in years
- It'd be hot to do a bump off Zac's dick
- He really doesnt have a long career as a lead ahead of him. He's not likeable or interesting enough, his closeted sexuality makes him seem stiff and phony. Never any chemistry with his co-stars. He should just pull a Tom Cruise or Rob Lowe and just start playing villians and douchebag supporting roles.
- R72, that one is very obviously fake.
- This is the original photo from which the photoshopped nude was made in R61's link.
- Sorry, forgot the link.
- There are photos out there (not nudes but shirtless) his father took of him in Australia. ReALLY odd stuff for a father to take. All flexing and beefcakey type stuff.
- Thanks, R78. Buckets of cum...all under false pretenses.
- That hotel thing was all staged anyway, right? I think I remember reading that at the time.
- I wonder if he stuffed coke up his ass. I heard it tingles.
- I feel ad for him. He was a Disney product, and we know how those turn out as adults. Mess! Britney, Xtina, Miley, all addicts.
- The hotel balcony pap pics were dissected in a very funny DL thread. It was obviously staged, and posters had fun with it.
- r53 / R79 Is this one of the pictures you are referring to?
- People do coke up their ass?
- They sure do r86!
- Fucking lucky kangaroo
- Huh, does that work for Adderall capsules?
- [Quote] People do coke up their ass?
And their vajayjays!
- "Went to Rehab," OP.
- You can also sprinkle coke on your penis head. It's a magical time.
- Remember all of those photographs someone took of him and posted of him in an adult book store?
- Do they have rehab to get someone off of the penis and on to a vagina?
- i haven't done blow in years, but if zac want to come over, do some rails and let me fuck him, i am so down to pick up old habits.
- Some people just can't handle their dolls!
- Not surprised at all. He's been looking haggard for months.
Enough with your blog.
The DL is not going to give you the boost you need to get to the next level, wherever that is.
- He was so obviously posing for that hotel balcony pap/fashion shoot. With a stylist standing off to the side helping him change into several different looks.
- [quote]Remember all of those photographs someone took of him and posted of him in an adult book store?
He was filming a movie in the adult shop.
- here's Zac and the dildos (great band name)
- He still has sparkly eye but in the photos from TIFF he looks bloated and messy. My guess is he is still on the shit. Sometimes I think this is all staged to make him less child and more man. I feel bad for him, he is obviously just a puppet of his handlers and leeches.
- If you dangle it in front of his waiting hungry mouth, I bet Zac will tell you he wants it.
- I remember them saying that dildo shot was for a film, but which one? It should have come out already that pic was at least a year ago.
- He just loves licking his lips.
- Listen, he wouldn't get tattoos, all those pictures we took of him with basketballs and girls on the beach and hanging out with bros didn't work.
We had to do something to stop people from laughing when he's in movie trailers.
Sure when we have him play a guy recovering from addiction to prove he's a "serious actor" people will question how much is acting, but we'll cross that bridge before that premiere...
- Come to daddy.
- If he is doing meth, then he probably has HIV
- Is he doing drugs to try and escape from the knowledge of his lack of talent?
- Damn that's hot R107. I want to ride him until we're absolutely drenched in each other's jizz. His hole and cock must taste like absolute heaven. I'd fuck him nonstop, so he'd have no fucking time for coke or booze.
That is all.
- His hole probably tastes like poop
- Even if his hole would spit out corn, I'd still eat it.
- R109 Colton you will never be a big as Zac. Zac just has that look that says A-list he just can't convert that to movies, but Colton you are attractive but just give me B/C list for some reason. And you have too much open skeletons in your closet to be an A-list closeted actor.
- R111 He's a mammal so this statement is true
- Before drugs:
- After drugs:
- Les malheures du placard...the misfortunes of the closet
- I KNEW Efron was a lesbian!!!
Perhaps she just needs some time on the Land.
- Oh yeah! Shake that money-maker, baby!
- Zac's arms and Dave Franco (they hug in this movie, but sadly no gif yet)
- But he doesn't appear to have much of and ass at all.
- Efron duo
- I'd probably run over my own mother to get a copy of Efron/Dave Franco sex tape R122.
Hopefully they will do some homoerotic funny or die together, Dave loves doing those things.
- Prelude to an orgy
- To my sexy supporters during this time of trouble, many thanks. And a big wet kiss.
- What is going on in the pic at r124? is that him as a child? Or him with a doppelganger child? Or him as a child with his father? Or total photoshop?
- Get up, Zac Efron! We love you!!!
- R122 GIF = Genital Interaction File?
- Oooh! Zac is starring in a a movie about...drugs (okay, not much of an acting stretch at this point).
And it also stars fab lez Amber Heard!
Two gay leads in a major picture! Wooo!
- I'll suck the last of the coke out of him, make sure he's totally clean.
- Didn't he share a beard with Taylor Lautner at one point?
- Has he been Swifted?
- You just know at some point, Zac had to take off those wet undies
- That would explain his skid marked underwear.
- I'm conflicted with this one. On the one hand, I love the sideview of Zac's hot bulge.
On the other hand, the portrait kinda scares me (psychedelic vadge...or Eye of Sauron?).
- It'd have been nice to be around teen boys in the 70s. All those tighty whiteys. I was born too late.
- Is there any evidence he is gay? Seriously? He is pretty mind you, and quite slight but..
- I'm so happy I'm into older men. These younger guys are all messes.
- The picture at R124's link is a photoshop of a 15 year old Zac from the made-for-TV Lifetime movie Miracle Run about a woman with 2 autistic sons. He was really pretty good in that role. The other Zac is a more recent photo obviously.
- Zack got involved with the WEHO lifestyle of drugs and promiscuous sex. I hope he is negative
- I don't buy that all these stars get sloppy drunk, high, etc. and hook up with guys who aren't other celebs at WeHo gay bars but somehow no one ever snaps a cellphone pic or anything. I still remember Chad Allen getting busted in that hot tub and that was years ago before everyone had smartphones.
I can see these guys 'keeping it in the family' at private, exclusive house parties, but out in the bars picking up strangers? Doesn't sound plausible.
- [quote]Is there any evidence he is gay? Seriously? He is pretty mind you, and quite slight but..
That's enough proof for Datalounge.
- Some of you people are creepy wondering if he's is positive or not. Misery love company I guess. One gossip columnist claims it's drugs and you all fall for it. Now he's a meth addict AIDS patient.
- Please don't hate me, but I don't think he's gay. I don't believe these gay rumors for a second. Taylor Lautner on the other hand.. obviously gay. Zac and Leo are two people DL claim to be gay who I believe are straight.
- Chace is gay
Colton is gay
- R146 makes a lot of sense. Which begs the question; why is he here?
- They don't R143. It's ridiculous to think so.
- R146 makes no sense at all. I know for a fact that Efron was gay when he did the High School Musicals.
Did he have a magical conversion at Marcus Bachmann's Pray Away the Gay Summer Camp? I don't think he did.
- How do you know for a fact R150?
- He dropped that condom on the red carpet. He can't have the AIDS!?!?!?!
- R147 and the sky is blue
- The queue to blow it up his butt a la Stevie Nicks forms to the left, please. TO THE LEFT.
- Unless your dick was in his mouth, R150, you don't know shit.
- I know he's a product of Disney so I shouldn't be surprised about this news, but for some reason I actually thought he was one of the few that had a little common sense. Guess he's just spoiled Hollywood trash like the rest of them.
I wonder why he resorted to drugs when he has fame and fortune. What else could he want?
- Has anyone seen "Molly"?
- R157 Honestly, I was kind of wondering if maybe he's trying to fill up a void (like a lot of closeted people do). Do you think he's gay and can't accept it?
- He was addicted to long, hard coke.
- I love people said "resort to drugs" as if they are Nancy Reagan. I'd you to find someone in Hollywood who hasn't tried a few lines of coke. Bitch please, drugs are way too readily available.
Some people just have an addictive personality/their own demons that drugs help fix/or just plain liked it way too much lol.
- Maybe Zac can hook up with Cheyenne Jackson while Cheyenne's going through his very public mid-life crisis.
- [quote]His PR people brought this on because no one knew he was in rehab before this. They just opened a can of worms with this one.
Exactly. Why volunteer that info? Usually it's the opposite and it's a cover up.
He's trying to transition to an adult audience a la fellow Disney Princess Miss Justina Timberlake and his "I'm an adult now and do pot!!!" revelations.
And you know if Zefron is doing it, they ALL are. Nothing we didn't know and no surprise, but still.. way to shoot themselves in the foot.
- At least the coke bloat is gone...for now.
- Maybe his PR people released a statement because they knew some gossip blogger was going to expose it first so they nipped it in the bud?
- Also- notice how his PR people claimed it was for alcohol the day before the coke story broke, so maybe they wanted to curb the information.
- There were a bunch of blind items about a young star who was doing E and Coke because he was conflicted about staying in the closet. These stated that he fired his PR person for trying to intervene. There was lots of speculation that it was about Zack. This seems to confirm them, but does that mean the gay aspect is also true? TMZ just listed his reasons for turning to drugs, and one of them was "Girl issues" in quotations.
- Two words for Zac: gay porn
- R167, I remember those BIs. Most people here thought they were about Taylor though.
- Assuming the blind item is about Efron it is a shame that the closet/"girl issues" caused him so much stress and harm to his health.
But then it is a choice he makes to not to somehow jeopardize that that will keep raking in millions so hard to have much sympathy.
- R167, that BI was on blindgossip.com. Yesterday the BI was at the top of the page saying it was solved and it was Efron. Today it has been removed and can't be found anywhere on the site. Lawyers?
- The guy who runs/owns BG often posts his solved blinds at the top of his front page then archives them quickly. It should be in the solved archives.
- Poor Zac!
- Did the blind item sites have this gossip or are we about to see a ton of new BIs try to out scoop each other with shocking stories about a young actor unable to kick his drug habit, spiralling out of control?
- No, R172, I checked the solved archives before posting and again after I saw your comment. It's just not there. I suspect there has been some legal action threatened. If it is provably true, why would it be deleted?
- I think Zac is much hotter now that he's older, but he's marginally talented. He does seem like a decent guy, unlike most of the douchebags of his generation. Addiction is tough to beat. I hope he gets his shit together.
- [quote]Did the blind item sites have this gossip or are we about to see a ton of new BIs try to out scoop each other with shocking stories about a young actor unable to kick his drug habit, spiralling out of control?
CDAN ran a post today openly stating that the guy who got Efron hooked on coke is a friend of Lohan's, who also introduced him to "private jets and hookers". Then TMZ posts that Charlie Sheen is denying that he had anything to do with Efron's probs, that he barely socialized with him despite stories that Efron visited Sheen on set dozens of times the past year.
R175 check the BG archive in a few days it may show up there later.
- Private jets, hookers, cocaine, and Charlie Sheen.
It's like a road trip movie.
- I think Joe Jonas is on that coke too
- Question is was he on Charlie Sheen with the Hookers.
- If he's a Friend of Charlie, doesn't that mean he could be a Friend of Chandler? A really good Friend of Chandler.
- it should have been a red flag when he showed up to that kid's choice show and "dropped" a condom on the red carpet. Douche bag. He is aching to come out of the closet and like Leo, he's not willing to lose his fanbase. He's overrated and unappreciative and I can't wait til his 15 minutes are up. it seems like an eternity.
- My heart hurts for my poor Zac. It was pretty obvious how brutally they were manipulating him from the beginning. Remember his first showmance?
- [quote]He is aching to come out of the closet and like Leo, he's not willing to lose his fanbase.
Give him another 10 years when he has no fanbase anymore.
- Here you go R181
- I love how Chandler is wearing a shirt with a heterosexual symbol -- as in he needs the shirt to make the statement...
- Who is Chandler?
- R183-- No, did they actually pretend to date?!?
- R188, yes...for about two seconds; before the public found it so laughable (poor Nikki) that their handlers took a step back and quickly claimed they were just "BFFs."
Zac wasn't a household name back then, so it was quickly forgotten.
- Wow 189, I totally forgot about that! Haha. Yeah, it would be nice if he just came the fuck out!!
- If they were so desperate to give him a beard, why didn't they pair him with Amanda Bynes? She was still normal back then, wasn't she?
- Because she towers over that midget.
- This Zac Efron situation PROVES that we don't know shit about the real Hollywood, even in the age of the Internet.
Everybody was sure he was scandal-free, a boy next door. but clearly he was a bad boy all along.
- Or maybe a depressed boy, R193.
- R193 really has his finger on the pulse of Hollywood. It must be devastating for a former teen star known for his squeaky clean image to be saddled with dark, adult problems that give him an edge.
- The problem is that he knows the he's a loser and a joke who is never going to move onto anything bigger and better. He's not going to be a "serious actor". That's a lot of cognitive dissonance to swallow. Hence the drug abuse. Although, the habit probably started out as a fun thing he was doing to seem cool.
- His big mistake was trying to take his career in an "adult" direction instead of playing to his strong suit and his base which is musical. He happens to be a decent dancer and has a surprisingly great voice, but he didn't want to continue that direction even though that was his base and what made him famous. He never was nor will be a great actor but if he did more musical stuff could have stood out in that genre. Instead he thought he was Brad Pitt or Leo or something and took a bunch of bland pseudo-edgy roles that did nothing for him.
I think he felt being identified as a musical actor would peg him as gay which hit too close to home. Now he's fucked.
- Pssh...if you want to see what a real man looks like, check out these pics of Scott Eastwood, Clint's son. Wowzer!
- You can keep your real man, R198. If he'll have you.
- I feel soooo bad for Zac. I wonder if that is the reason he and Vanessa split? Maybe she could withstand the bearding but not the drug problem as well. I don't think Zac is straight he was caught a month or so ago at the movies with another guy and when spotted by paparazzi he tried to run and hide from them.
- I wouldn't go as far as r193. People suggested all kinds of explanations for the bloat. There's too much paparazzi and Internet info to keep the kid tight on problems.
What it does show is why Hollywood is so fucked up. This "do what you want in your private life" but put on a show with your
fake private live nonsense is warped.
But everything is an act, even your private life, when you're in public.
In that light, the decision to go public with a rehab story that exposes a worse rehab story if true, shows Hollywood is not in control like it thinks.
- Wasn't he seen recently with Tom Welling? What movie were they filming?
- Remember when he used to wear fake eyelashes?
- R203 those are his natural eyelashes.
- [quote] a month or so ago at the movies with another guy and when spotted by paparazzi he tried to run and hide from them.
There rule #2 in the Datalounge Lexicon. No male actor shall ever be seen in public with another male without automatically being perceived as gay.
- "There rule #2 in the Datalounge Lexicon. No male actor shall ever be seen in public with another male without automatically being perceived as gay."
I think the point the poster was trying to make wasn't that he's gay because he was out in public with another man...I think the point was that he was trying to run away and didn't want to be photographed with a guy.
- You are a good guy R206 to patiently explain THE OBVIOUS to the myopic idiot posting at R205.
- You are a good guy [R206] to patiently explain THE OBVIOUS to the myopic idiot posting at [R205].
No it's not obvious, it's what R200 perceives. Where is the link to the photos of him running away? Who was the guy? Maybe his brother, who he's been photographed with before, maybe an assistant or just a friend. BUT at Datalounge, it's always a lover. There are other reasons why he might not want the paparazzi around. Maybe he thought they would ask about rehab, it wasn't going to be secret forever. There are plenty of ways to date in Hollywood without ever having to go to a public theater.
- The Enquirer basically outed him years ago.
- Okay. So Zac is the guy we read about a week or two ago who was just dying to come out.
Zac, come out. It'll be better. You'll see.
- r209, that is pretty major. The tabloids usually won't out people unless it's OBVIOUS.
- R196 needs to look up "cognitive dissonance" and stop trying to impress her mother. A person who knows he is a loser and a joke is, a priori, not affected by cognitive dissonance. He is affected by shame and disappointment.
Lord, these children.
- Get well soon, Zac!
- r212 I know what cognitive dissonance means. What created it in this situation was implied. Your bitchiness is still appreciated by someone out there, I'm sure.
- [quote]those are his natural eyelashes.
He has a natural double set, like Liz Taylor did.
- No R208 et al, it wasn't R200's perception. It was stated in the link:
Zac Efron was looking like a deer caught in headlights when he was photographed during a ‘movie night’ with a male “friend” on Sunday (Aug. 4) in Hollywood, California. The movie star tried to hide from the paparazzi, but it was to no avail, how’s the saying go “Those Who Doth Protest Too Much”….
- Once again, why does R205/R208 need such an explanation? Can we ban him due to his chronic stupidity??
- Only 218 comments? Come on guys, I'll post a nude if we hit 599
- In a situation all too similar to that of Corey Monteith it’s been revealed another young Hollywood star had to be resuscitated after a drug overdose.
Zac Efron reportedly worried partygoers when he “collapsed” earlier this year.
Many of the former “High School Musical” star’s fans were left shocked when it was recently claimed the actor had spent time in rehab.
The 25-year-old is alleged to have been struggling with a “serious” cocaine addiction, but now National Enquirer claims there were other substances involved.
According to the magazine, Zac may have previously overdosed on powerful painkiller oxycodone, which is also known as ‘hillbilly heroin’.
The National Enquirer reports that after a night of drinking and using the prescription medication in a New York hotel suite, the young star collapsed and had to be resuscitated by other partygoers.
“I was scared for him,” an eyewitness told the publication.
“If he doesn’t clean himself up, he’ll be Hollywood’s next big drug tragedy.”
The magazine also claims to have a picture of Zac at the event, in which he is supposedly seen passed out at the Thompson Hotel in January.
The source went on to claim that Zac requested party guests bring some pills with them, asking for 40, which are estimated to cost $1,200 in total.
“If he didn’t have such a need for the oxy, I don’t think he would have let us come into the room,” the insider said.
The source also said his room was “littered” with alcohol bottles.
According to reports, Zac entered rehab in March and since then TMZ has claimed he paid another visit to a facility around the time of filming Neighbors.
The actor is said to be doing better now with his friends praising the decision to seek treatment.
“The fact that he’s seeking help only says great things about him,” said his Parkland co-star Marcia Gay Harden.
This story originally appeared on News.com.au.
- 'Zac Efron enjoys a natural high on Machu Picchu'
- Does Rush Limbaugh share his hillbilly heroin with Zac?
- He needs to switch jobs. He's no good as an actor, and he knows it.
- I think we need to see the pic of the drugged out, passed out Zac.
Shame on the Enquirer for having some ethics about this....
- Why did he go on a vacation with his controlling father? Did his dad make him?
- "Shame on the Enquirer for having some ethics about this...."
ROFLMAO! I thought the same thing!
- The guy can act. When you say someone can't act that means they can not effectively be convincing in any way in front of a camera. Keanu Reeves Nene Leakes, examples of people that can't act. Zac has some acting chops but he might need to go the Johnny Depp route and keep making small movies to figure out what works for him. He reminds me of twinkyer version of Rob Lowe and has about as much talent.
- This story should have been bigger news. Is anyone else shocked at how little interest has been demonstrated by the public and the media?
- He should look into TV hosting, maybe.
- What men has he had to whore himself out to to score his pills and blow?
- He has own money. Duh.
- I agree R228 I think Zac Efron and his handlers keeping Zac away from the media so much (controlling his twitter, instagram, facebook) that people don't feel a connection and find him that interesting anymore. Anyone who reads his twitter, facebook, or isntagram know that is someone else writing all that for him not Zac. There are other actors that are stepping up to the plate and getting noticed in the same attractive lane as Zac like Colton Haynes, Dave Franco etc...
- So some rich Arab guy positions himself around young celebrities in trouble with substance abuse and enables them? He's gotta be rapin'.
- Zack is a good guy!!! He is not a fame whore and is gorgeous!!
- oh, r227, that's sweet of you to try, but you're not convincing anyone by taking the "can't act" charge so literally. What people mean is that he is an extremely limited actor, and there's no evidence to the contrary.
He can play cute, sing and dance and cry on screen. That's about it. He comes across as dull, not very clever or believable with any other real
emotion or maturity.
Like a lot of pretty boys, he has been cast primarily on for his looks. Hollywood told him he'd be a star and he believed it for no reason.
- So what we're saying R235 is that Efron would have been perfectly cast as a bit player on a seventies variety show...
- He would have been great as one of my boys!
- When I was a kid the Disney kids showed up on the Lawrence Welk show.
Now they end up passed out from coke in a trashy hotel room on the fast track to rehab.
How times have changed.
Uncle Walt would be so proud ... (Well, he also probably would've fiddled with Zac's pee-pee, but that's another thread).
- Kid actors going off the rails is not particular to this generation.
- This would've been perfect for Zac... It's dying for an update ... We could even let Zac go shirtless and wink at the camera when the girls sing "weenies"
- Buzzkill, E239.
- First he was all femmme then he was good looking, then he was great looking, then he was built, now he's going downhill. It's drugs.
- But what's making him do the drugs?
- I would love to see Joe Jonas and Zac explore each other naked.
- Zac Efron and Colton Haynes would be a better couple.
- [quote]But what's making him do the drugs?
Depression. His little dick. Controlling parents. Megalomania. Boredom. Wants to experiment. Lack of roles. Minuscule success as an actor.
- [quote] Depression. His little dick. Controlling parents. Megalomania. Boredom. Wants to experiment. Lack of roles. Minuscule success as an actor.
You've just made me relapse.
- So cute
- Pretty boy
- Why doesn't Zac just become an actor on "Glee" and call it a day. That is his lane.
- Because he wants to be Tom Cruise.
- So Zac is "swinging" with Rob Lowe's son now? Those Lowe boys have all the fun!
- Oh God, Zac and Rob are lovers.
- It's Zac and Rob Lowe's son who are lovers and the gig at r252 is adorable.
- No, it's Rob and Zac. Rob's sons are just cover-ups.
- who cares!
- Why are Rob's kids so plain looking
- "No, it's Rob and Zac. Rob's sons are just cover-ups."
Kind of like when he dated Bruce Willis and pretended he was dating Rumer...
- Zac just loves the daddies.
- [quote]Kind of like when he dated Bruce Willis and pretended he was dating Rumer...
- Wasn't he also really close with the guy who played his dad in HSM.
- zac efron and bart johnson
- This is so funny.
"Some of the Seven Sisters schools are scouting you, son!"
- Mmmmm. Wet & big.
- It's interesting how Zac has grown into his looks. I always thought Efron looked like a drag version of Chase Crawford when he was younger--mascara, lip gloss, and heavy foundation over acne.
He's still not exactly hot, he's too self-conscious, but definitely looks 100% better.
- He often looks like he has a lazy eye.
- Am I the only one not buying this Zac Efron and Brittany Snow relationship?
- Up thread, gay men were berated for assuming Zac being seen with a guy in what looked like a date was a sad gay fantasy by pathetic gay men who assume Zac couldn't be hiding out from paparazzi for other reasons.
And yet, if Zac is seen with an old friend who happens to be female who has also been dating someone else recently, we're supposed to jump to the conclusion that they're dating.
The "press" stories and blogs all read like the new "non-statements" and publicist work -- the headlines say he's dating Brittany, then all the actual text ask "what do you think", you know, because they're not on a date, and don't say they're dating, even though they're clearly posing so the photos will go round the world ... Is this the new way of bearding a gay man because he's told his publicists not to explicitly lie anymore, but ... well, okay, still pose and posture?
- Zac leaves his birthday party with a hot (male number).
Happy Birthday, Zac my love! Hope you got it deep and good and often that night!
- Brittany Snow has been in a long-term relationship with Tyler Hoechlin from Teen Wolf for a while now. They're still together; she and Zac have been friends for years.
- R269, you do know that that is his younger brother Dylan?
- R269, methinks the DM is hinting with the 'male companion' caption. A lot of tabloids do that.
- Zac Efron is not gay. I just saw new pics from Disneyland and he was holding hands with Lily Collins.
And before you accuse me of being a fangirl: I'm not. I fully believe Lee Pace, Taylor Lautner, Shawn Pyfrom etc are gay. I just never believed Zac was.
- Zac Efron and Lily Collins?
- But R273, Lily Collins "dated" Taylor Lautner! She's obviously a beard.
- Zac Efron needs to go to rehab for major gayface.
JK, he should keep it.
- R275, the Taylor thing was more a pr stunt for their movie. Don't get me wrong, I still think Taylor is gay and that the relationship was fake. I just don't think it was to cover up Taylor's sexuality. It was just pure pr for the movie. I don't know if Lily has any upcoming projects with Zac Efron, but if not, then this relationship might actually be real.
- Because the first place two celebs want to visit to make sure there is no confusion about whether or not they're looking for a staged photo-op is
And of course they're rolling out the "dating" rumors; Zac has movies coming out, fangurl! DUH!
- Discover Toasted HOLE Grain Goodness!
- OP, I've said this before in other threads, but I think we'd be shocked and very surprised to discover who's used drugs on a regular basis. There are some who use cocaine but are not "technically" addicted. They use it on and off. It's they're party drug, the one they use to be sociable. Pot too. Now these are people who'd never go for pills. They are into "natural" substances. Which is really pretty laughable.
- [quote]but I think we'd be shocked and very surprised to discover who's used drugs on a regular basis. There are some who use cocaine but are not "technically" addicted. They use it on and off. It's they're party dru
There is not a single actor who it would surprise me occasional does coke (or at least did when they were younger if we are talking the old farts). If that would surprise anyone then I think it is just the person is incredibly naive.
- Don't do drugs, Colton!
- I. So. Fucking. Wish!
- Was Eleanor Roosevelt a lesbian?
- Have any of you DLers been to rehab? I guess this is a thread request because I am checking in in a couple of days. If anyone is willing to share their experiences or give me an idea what to expect I'd really appreciate it. If someone is willing to offer any info about what to expect, etc. I'd genuinely appreciate it. Thanks in advance if someone can. I'd be truly grateful.
- Thread created for you R286
- I've been. If you want it to work you will love it. If you are going for your family or have been court-ordered it will be a waste of whomever's money or insurance is footing the bill. Go in knowing that it can work if you decide to work it. You will make some hard and fast friends but don't expect those friendships to last when you get out...make your priority your family and friends you have now when you get out.
- 287, thank you so much. That's very kind of you. I appreciate it.
- R286, I know nothing about rehab, I just want to wish you luck and hope that you get to meet Zach and suck his cock while you're there.
- [quote]Have any of you DLers been to rehab?
No, no, no!
- 288, it was my decision to go. I know it's useless if I don't want it. I'd never ask my family to pay for this expense. Was your experience good? Hope it was.
And 290, thanks for the kind words. Zac's cock would be a plus of course.