- When did she ever have song that wasn't stupid? Although Toxic is a guilty pleasure of mine. This one will be played non stop in every gay bar in the world.
- As ALWAYS, the song sucks shit. Unfortunately as ALWAYS, the pathetic portion of the gay community will buy 1000 copies per person to put her song at the top of the charts. I really wish we could kick those Shitney stan gays out of the gay community. They're an embarrassment to the rest of us. This non-talent bitch doesn't deserve to have so many hits.
- How old is she now? Jesus, god. I understand how she got away with the lack of talent when she was young, but she's old now, and they're still letting her "record"? Go away, skank! Stop wasting everyone's time. She's the one that wrecked the music industry.
- This is incredibly interesting.
- If not sue, RuPaul should at least capitalize on this.
- I love this song
- It's fat Titney, bitches...does anybody have a sno cone, y'all?
- R2 is so out of touch, it would shock him if he knew the truth.
OP is an idiot for reading HuffPo.
- r8 = weirdo.
- It's just sort of boring. I don't mind the chorus. But it's just so blah. I do think it could be a fun club song (remixed of course), but this won't sell well nor will it get any radio play.
- It's campy. What's the problem?
- Better than "Roar" and "Applause."
- People hate this song for the same reason they hated Paul Verhoeven's Showgirls. The fact that Britney is going to Vegas as well... you've got to love it. That film was certainly prophetic.
"We could have brought anyone into this show: Janet Jackson, Paula Abdul. Britney Spears is what Las Vegas is all about! She's dazzling, she's exciting, and very, very sexy!"
- The British accent has returned. Is this some kind of split personality?
- If only there were still Letters of Truth, Y'all...
I think the British accent is just as entertaining as her white trash accent - she's a Disney Corp creation and nothing is real.
In my more paranoid moments, I think Disney sets a career path for its child stars that includes a few commercial hits, a drug-induced descent, and then a come-back.
- Well, I was expecting so much more from a song titled 'Work Bitch'. So disappointing!
- It's a dumb song, but way more danceable than Applause or Roar
- My album is gonna trample all over this bitch's crap. I have some actual talent (I'm a DJ--just got back from my Ibiza gig). #goodtime
- Her voice is starting to sound less and less like her voice...
- [quote]Amy Winehouse's voice and vocalizations convey a particular (individual), sexual and ethnic identification with black pop--as the expressive means to work out her neuroses in a pop idiom. Britney Spears' voice and tone is a definitive sign--a Myth of a particular modern girl. Consequently, even when used sparsely, as a piece of an expensive sound, it always contains the song within the Myth of Britney. Adele is all affectation. Amy and Britney bring humanity to decadent reality. Adele is all decadence. Her psychology is worked out at the buffet.
- This is gonna put Britney back on top, bitches!
- The day will come when it's just her head, pickled, in a bottle, like on Futurama, lip-syncing with sad, empty eyes.
- It's funny that she's releasing a song with such subject matter when she's becomes known as a performer that barely moves, let alone sings or dances.
- If not Huffington post then what? The CNN app doesn't work on my phone
- I love how she doesn't sing at all on the record. Kim Zolciak and the Countess LuAnn have more talent.
- I like it, but it seems that Brit just now contribute her "vocals" by her iPhone.
- I want to like it, but one listen hasn't hooked me.
- It seems to be doing well, but it's absolutely terrible. She hasn't evolved as a performing one iota since Toxic.
- Michael K at R26.
- Is it Work Bitch? Or Work, Bitch?
Those would be two vastly different songs. For me, anyway.
- I like it much better than Roar or Applause.
But can we PLEASE stop this "leaked" nonsense. The only thing Britney leaked was last night's dinner.
- I like the 'Ahhhh-ahhhh' falsetto. It's an empowerment anthem for gay boys who still feel a little insecure and unsure. Work Bitch will not be remembered as a classic by any means. Speaking of which, this is my favorite Britney song of all time & I'm looking forward to her doing another ballad!
- Is Britney promoting style, employment or employment of style?
- Britney should do another one like this.
- This song is kind of a non-song. What exactly is the chorus?
- Wow. This is even worse than I expected from the posts so far. She sounds less human than ever. It's actually kind of creepy.
- If the song is shit, it's Will.i.am's fault. He trying to sabotage her and she's naive enough to think he's not using her for his godawful sonic experiments.
- yeah, r38 let's blame it on the black man!
- He'd never have done this to Beyonce. Some people might even call this song humiliating. Maybe that was his unconscious intention?
- Will.i.am is a talentless hack. He would've done it to anyone, because he can't tell a piece of shit from a hit. And no, being "popular" with tasteless teenagers and suburban mall girls doesn't make him more than a talentless hack.
- I am holding out for the rest of the album and the songs she's done with Sia and William Orbit. If WORK BITCH is anything to go by, I would say that Britney's heart is not in the music anymore and she's doing this for the income. A lot of mouths to feed on her team, you know.
- [quote]I would say that Britney's heart is not in the music anymore and she's doing this for the income.
- Was her heart ever into the music? She always put out garbage.
- No, she didn't. She has some stellar songs. Among them, many heartfelt.
- It's funny how these songs keep "leaking," huh? And it's usually twelve hours before the song is set to be released. These billion dollar recording companies must have very lax security.
- [quote]Among them, many heartfelt.
You are some tasteless trash, sir.
- Gee thanks r47. I love this - Britney introducing her new song in the cutest, most sweethearted way. She sounds like Cinderella here. Britney Jean Spears, your language!!!!
- Hilarious how the Shitney stans defend her and think and think every song she puts out is "amazing" or, if it's not "amazing" it's not Shitney's fault. Look, this talentless bitch is at the mercy of her producers. If she had more talent, she would have better, deeper songs. They have to constantly use every trick in the book to make her off-key voice sound passable. In this song she sings maybe 1/5 of the lyrics and the rest is of her speaking.
Shitney fans seriously have the worst taste ever and will probably make this song go to #1. Their loyalty is pathetic-their kween doesn't give a fuck about them.
I can't wait until her first "live" performance in which she robotically moves around stage while her handlers pull her puppet strings behind the scenes. She's such a sham.
- 99% of the song is spoken, and the two seconds of singing sounds like an auto-tuned orgasm.
- Her random "British" accent is makes me cringe
- Her grandmother's English if it helps LOL
- My tween daughter and her friends listen to Katy Perry all the time, they love Roar. They DON'T EVEN KNOW who Britney Spears is.
- R53 I hope you're speaking the truth. As much as I'm not a Perry fan, her minimal talent beats completely talentless Shitney Spears any day. It's simply pathetic how many fans this puppet fraud has all over the world.
- [quote]They DON'T EVEN KNOW who Britney Spears is.
You do realize Britney is only 2 years older than Katy Perry?
- Britney looks like Sharon Tate on that record cover. It's actually scary how much so.
- The accent makes it laughable to me since it's only one verse - it makes the next verse feel out of place. So weird.
- She's just a robot now....a Stepford diva. I don't get any vibe that she has a will of her own anymore and it creeps me out.
- I wish Todd Haynes would make a horror movie about Britney. Or a Britney "type". It's getting creepy.
- Vacation in France?
Friggin AH-MAYzing lyrics.
- I'd say Cher has nothing to worry about with "Woman's World."
- r61 - it's party in France. Boy, the French Britney fans must be feeling on top of the world tonight. They don't even have to work for it!!!!
- It's already number 2 on itunes and I think I heard it about 3 times in the space of a 15 minute car ride. Sorry for you guys that go to clubs because you'll be hearing it constantly.
I'd say it's a great exercise and dance song though. The beat is the star here not the vocals.
- What do you expect from a recovering meth addict?
- Apparently, Britney is performing this live in the Nevada Desert on Good Morning America tomorrow and will be arriving via helicopter. The audience are getting brought out from Vegas on buses.
- Mojave desert to be exact.
- r66 - Where's the Nazi guys from Breaking Bad when you need them?
- I'm sure the live performance will be as pathetic as always. The Shitney stans "OMG! she's moving! this woman is SO amazing and inspiring! she worked so hard to get that lip syncing timed right!"
- The Britney fanbase is one like no other. Some take it seriously but most embrace the absurdity. It's a hysterically funny hobby to stan for her.
- it's not a song she just keeps repeating herself....
it's like scream and shout... 2.0
was it produced by william?
- You're gonna throw your shit up
- I'm a frog
This song was written by my dog
- My fantasy would be Britney and Robyn on a song together. Robyn did the backing vocals for the iconic "Piece of Me".
- "Apparently, Britney is performing this live in the Nevada Desert on Good Morning America tomorrow"
Um, shouldn't you make that performing this "live" in the Nevada Desert? Whatever happens she won't be singing live...
- I don't give a damn about the vocals. It's the dancing I want to see. Work it Brit. Come on, for old time's sake.
- When was that clip R76?
- It was "In the Zone" era, nine years ago. Just before the dark years. Miss it.
- I know that I will be flamed to the 7th circle of hell, yet I like the song. It is not meant to cure the world's ills, be named a "classic", or win every award known to music. Anybody expecting it to be anything more than what it is -- a fun, disposable pop piece -- ought to dial down the "Mary!".
Britney found (or, was given) her synth sound way back with "Baby, One More Time". "Work Bitch" is definitive Britney. It if had been recorded during her "Toxic" phase, nobody would have batted an eye. I can see the gay boys (and men) running around gesturing and singing, "Work bitch" for the next few weeks...
- I like it.
the faux accent is put on for the song...not reality.
- Is she even seeing a dime of her money R79?
I used to dislike her, but I've just come to feel sorry for her.
- I'm just waiting for little Sophia Grace Brownlee and her sidekick Rosie to perform this on the Ellen Show.
This is just another over-produced generic club song that's been done a million times over.
- Miss Spears gave a train wreck appearance on Good Morning America this morning, so bad, that a large chunk of her dwindling fan base has give up on her. This was her last chance with them. They wanted a performance. Instead, she gave a few words and called it an interview, looked atrocious, and looked like she wanted to be anywhere else than where she was.
Her song has stalled on the iTunes charts. It's a bomb. Her team are now begging fans to buy it on her Twitter account. Her fans are buying upwards of 15 copies via Twitter, "gifting" them to anyone who wants it, just so she can reach #1. iTunes isn't Billboard, btw. I think some people forget that, believe it or not.
Her last album bombed, as did the singles, her last tour flopped (tickets were slashed 50%, and they still couldn't fill venues), and "X Factor" was also a disaster.
She's over-the-hill in terms of pop music. She's in her 30s. Kids can't relate to that. The majority of 18-and-unders don't even know who she is. She's of another generation, and she had a shelf-life to begin with.
Her behavior screams: I DON'T WANT TO DO THIS ANYMORE!
- Troll-dar r78, and work backwards. It's britbot, the failed bot. He will never be janbot, and needs to recognize!
[quote]I love this - Britney introducing her new song in the cutest, most sweethearted way. She sounds like Cinderella here. Britney Jean Spears, your language!!!!
- hahahaha is Shitney ova? Her song failed to reach #1 on itunes, with Miley Cyrus' "Wrecking Ball" holding steady. Tonight, Shitney dips down to #4. How will the crazed Shitney stan base react?
- This is a fantastic cardio song. It would be great pop song period if Will.U.Stop bothered to write a fucking chorus. The British enunciation is simply to make his trite lyrics sound less trite. I have a feeling given her collaborators that the rest of the album will be good.
For all of you shitting on Britney, the girl can't help it. She gets no input these days on what she's doing. Blackout was her last hurah and Will.U.Stop. would kill a thousand babies before allowing her near Danja (Blackout's producer) again.
- oh please R66 stop defending Shitney. Will.I.Am is horrible but even the world's best producer can't make Shitney sound good or make her talented. She sucks and has no talent. Of course she has no say in the album-she's a fucking medicated/drugged up loon. Her handlers just use endless technology on her voice in the studio.
Bitch is wack and finished. The teeny boppers and preteens are hooked on Katy and Miley now.
- I think singers are too obsessed with how they're doing on itunes now. The same thing happened with Lady Gaga's song with everyone calling it a flop because it didn't get to number 1 on itunes. That stuff is so unimportant. That's just about getting your ego stroked and is just a waste of time.
- Why the vitriol R87? I'm genuinely curious. She's rather harmless. If anything, she's to be pitied.
- Fell to #4 on iTunes in the US already. She's toast. Her fan base are exploding with rage. One said that they were buying more once they got their paycheck.
- I hope someone records her Vegas performance when she stumbles on stage and lands on her face
- In order for her to stumble, she would have to move. She'll just stand there, flapping her arms like she always does.
- Her GMA appearance was funny! They went to all that trouble for her in the desert only for the poor girl to throw up in the helicopter from motion sickness. Love Britney Bitch!
- I think this time she's really going to give Debbie Gibson a run for the money.
- Why should anyone pity her r89?
She will get $310 000 per show in Vegas, $15 million per year. Huge amount of fans gather there. She loves to be on stage and now gets the chance.
Even in 2006 she earned about $730 000 per month (divorce papers,)after given birth to two babies and career then in standstill.
I certainly envy her. People think (for some reason, well I don't) that she is sexy and beautiful. She's only 31 yo.
Am I supposed to think her life sucks??
- Britney is the Tara Reid of pop music!!
- r95, you do realize that her father is sucking away her money through a conservatorship? We don't know how much of what Britney earns she actually gets herself. She's surrounded by parasites. Read this before you judge her people and think about how disenchanted it would make you:
- Britney is the modern Marilyn Monroe. After she dies, people will say, "Oh I loved her early years. She was so talented and innocent. Hollywood destroyed her."
- r95, that's all speculation, and she has a small fan base now. Wake up, loser.
- [quote]Britney is the modern Marilyn Monroe.
- #5 now.
- What did you guys think of the GMA interview?
- Awful shit.
- No one should fucking pity her. She's lucky her career ever was so successful in the first place. Even at the start of her career, her voice was never good. She always has been a weak singer with major pitch problems. Her looks are "cute" at best and her personality is severely lacking.
It's a mystery as to why so many people, especially gays, love her so much. What I'd love is for her career to completely fall off and she can just live out the rest of her life peacefully away from hollywood.
The timing of the release of "Work Bitch" is great and quite telling. Her handlers wanted to see how she'd stack up against all the big names our now. It's a huge deal that Cyrus never let go of the #1 slot on itunes, and that Shitney was only able to surpass Katy Perry for a day. Younger fans have officially moved on.
- Hysterically fun - hope this goes viral:
- I CAN'T BREATHE!
- How much longer can this untalented pig stick around for? She's in her 30's still singing the same childish shit she sang 15 years ago and looks like an over-the-hill stripper who should have hung it up 5 years ago. It's just laughable now.
This song sounds like absolute horseshit (like most of her songs). People call that music? It's just noise with no hook or melody and her talking in a terrible accent; it's not even singing.
Only trashy people listen to this whore. Her songs only chart well because her retarded fans buy multiple copies. Most people don't even give a shit about her now. Look at her pathetic stint on the X-Factor. She was brought in to bring ratings and the ratings ended up WORSE than the previous season! This Vegas gig will be a flop too. She couldn't even fill arenas on her last tour.
- She still has fans r107. Including me. Although I see where you're coming from.
- [quote]It's a mystery as to why so many people, especially gays, love her so much.
I've never understood this either. WTF has she done for gays? Not a damn fucking thing. She rarely even acknowledges them. Same thing with Rihannna.
This whole straight woman worship by gays is really pathetic. Maybe gays should start supporting their own.
- Britney has gay fans because she is a routine target of abuse and hear'say. She also hit ground hard. It's like a psychic kinship.
- It sounds like Kesha's leftovers.
- R110 Oh boo-fucking-hoo! An untalented whore who has over $100 million "hit the ground hard". That's called LIFE - lots of "regular" people hit rough patches that last YEARS and have to work shitty jobs that barely pay their bills just to survive. Being gay is just one more struggle on top of all that. If I'm going to feel sorry for someone, it's not going to be some stupid rich celeb.
- r112, I answered a question and as a result, I have to take THIS?! Get a life you neurotic fuck.
- R110/R113 = Sad Shitney stan
- I'm sad? You're the angry one in this thread. You're the one with the problem.
- If Britney had stayed with the Max Martin sound, this thread would sing a different tune.
- Not even a fan of Britney but the way some of you are going on, I think you should consider seeking mental health therapy.
You've gone off the deep end. Did Britney murder your family, hurt you in some way? I don't get the extreme bizarre hostility.
You don't like someone's music you don't listen to them. You don't go off on some crazy tirade. But this does remind me of the nutjobs who populate any Anderson Cooper thread. That's why this site goes private every so often, to have moments of peach from the nutcases.
- correction: moments of peace--
- Britney has the star factor, she is special. She may not be your cup of tea, but she has "it," and you all know it.
She will sell out her shows, mainly because there is affordable seating (Madonna take note) and let's face it, many of her die hard fans are not the wealthiest people. So that's a good marketing strategy right there.
Britney will not do much on stage though. The meds likely make her dizzy at times and a little bilious. Her joints will ache as a result of the meds. She will be dancing in slow motion, and may not even sing live.
Still, most will be thrilled just to see Britney! She is a gorgeous woman, still sexy, an icon, and a woman to be respected.
- May not even sing live? SHE NEVER SINGS LIVE.
And her dancers are all ridiculously better than her to the point that its embarrassing.
- She's had a vocal coach with her the past few months so here's hoping. I think Vegas will work out well for her. It's in one place, so she isn't on the road and hopefully she'll make the show a bit more intimate. Apparently, it's going to be a cross between a night at a club and a theater play. So... who knows?
- This same thing happens in ALL the pop queen threads..Madonna,Gaga,Britney,Janet,Katy etc. I think it must be 2 or 3 freaks posting over and over.
- oh fuck off. Most of us don't have anything personal against Shitney. What we hate is that someone without talent and without personality or even beauty can be so famous and successful. To many of us, she doesn't have the "it" factor and never did. Many people simply have low standards, hence the rise of Shitney. She should have been a 1 hit wonder, not some "icon".
Shitney represents everything that is wrong with both the music industry and hollywood.
- Still writing the same old rant r123? Why don't you get off the internet and work bitch?
- [quote]Still writing the same old rant [R123]? Why don't you get off the internet and work bitch?
Oh, dear - another sad Shitney stan who thinks he's being cute using Shitney's song title in his "comeback". *roll eyes*
Shitney fans are some of the saddest. This bitch doesn't do shit for them, yet they will defend the whore till the cows come home.
- Britney must record; she has no say in that matter. Once she no longer brings in the dough, well, let's just say she should henceforth avoid bathtubs.
- R123 here. R124 shouldn't you be downloading or out buying 1000 copies of Shitney's latest shit single? I hear it's falling down the itunes chart, which must be ruining your day. You're the kind of idiot that Shitney's handlers love to take advantage of-you'll lap up anything they make that pathetic puppet put out. You are so mind-controlled it's sad.
- r117, I think eventually these vitriolic trolls will repeat themselves so many times about what Britney stands for, they will expose their own mental disorders to the board. I suppose we should just let them rant. It truly says more about them than it does Britney. They are disgusting.
- Britney is harmless and a lot of fun.
Take Work Bitch for what it is- a great dance track!
No one is trying to argue that she's Audra or Kelli O'Hara.
- [quote]Britney is harmless and a lot of fun.
Watching a 30-something mother of two dressed like a whore walking back and forth across a stage lipsyncing is a lot of fun? Plus, the bitch can barely string a sentence together.
- I will always love Britney for this song. No one can take this away from me. I would gladly be hanged by a lynch mob of hipsters before I denounce the effect this young woman has had on me throughout my life. I will always support you Britney Jean.
- R130 she's a lot of fun for those twinky meth addicts who don't have many functioning brain cells themselves. You have to remember that their view of what is entertaining is abnormal.
Shitney Spears is, always has been and always will be an aural offense. Now that she doesn't even dance, what exactly is there to "love" about her?
- Any twitter users that can help me here?
Britney follows the president of the tea party on twitter. My question is: doesn't she have to initiate the follow? And if so, when stars only follow a few people, then WHY would she follow the president of the tea party?
Don't tell me that she added them and is a fan because that would just make no sense. Why would somebody like her get political?
Millennials, please help!
- R131 just a sad case you are.
- r134 - Email my heart.
- R133 I'm not surprised. If I recall correctly, Shitney said years ago that she's a Republican and when Bush was president, she said that we should trust him. Just one more reason it's stupid for gays to like this bitch. She's done nothing for gays.
- Britney said we should trust the President. In theory, that's should be a very inspiring and valid statement. Another example of how guileless and adorable she was/is.
- r136, she's saved a lot of young gay people's lives. You know how? By not exploiting them. Unlike another one could mention.
- Leave Britney alone, fuckers
- r133 Please, please tell me this is not true. I have no problem with true libertarians. But I have a huge problem with the billionaire's that created the 'tea party' and use it to fight their fights.
I'm just really shocked because from a marketing standpoint, I don't see how pop and the tea party mesh well. But for Koch and co., she would be a huge 'get.'
- R138 you really are an idiot. Shitney has made a career out of exploiting stereotypical gay themes. Her music appeals to pre-legal and newly legal gays who go to clubs, twink themselves out, do drugs and get raped while high. Gaga actually speaks out for gays. Shitney can't even speak for herself.
- It's a digusting lie. Britney is apolicital at best.
- r141, knew you were a fucking Monster all along! Gaga trolls in the house people, polluting the thread with their craziness.
- Shitney fans are a joke.
#5 on itunes now, surely will drop more by the end of the week.
- which part is a lie, r142?
- Britney is no republican. She's a good person.
- The video will help the song to Triumph. Songs like this that are non conventional take time to catch on. Go to the club and enjoy yourselves. Britney will always be with you.
- Britney doesn't vote, you moron. She can't even run her own life at 32-years-old.
- [quote][R141], knew you were a fucking Monster all along! Gaga trolls in the house people, polluting the thread with their craziness.
You've gotta love when britbot thinks she can call someone out for being crazy.
- [quote]Britney said we should trust the President. In theory, that's should be a very inspiring and valid statement. Another example of how guileless and adorable she was/is.
[quote]she's saved a lot of young gay people's lives. You know how? By not exploiting them. Unlike another one could mention.
britbot, britbot, britbot, what shall we do with you.
- "Honestly, I think we should just trust our president in every decision he makes and should just support that, you know, and be faithful in what happens."
-Britney Spears on George W. Bush
- r151, I thought the point of a President is that he is to be trusted? What exactly did Britney say that was wrong, despite her being totally naive?
- r150, you can't do anything to me. Wherever you trash Britney, I'll be right behind you defending her every step of the way. I'm here for the long haul. Better still, so is Britney.
- Shitney's idea of working is going to the nearest 711 in sweat pants and buying up all the cheetos.
- This is my favorite interview with Britney, from 10 years ago. She was so personable. I love how she talks to the interviewer like they are a girlfriend on a sleepover. She's bloody adorable.
- Britney already hit bottom and is bouncing back (or at least trying), Lady Gaga is on her way down.
- r154, she can't do this kind of thing anymore because of the medications I suspect for her melancholia:
- I didn't say she was a republican... I was just very disappointed to see that she follows the chairman of the tea party. That part is not a lie, it is checkable.
- r158, I can't believe that. She is hugely aware of her gay fanbase and their rights.
- Short but very sweet :-)
- [quote]She's bloody adorable.
By your use of "bloody", I'm guessing you're British. Figures since the UK has always liked America's trash.
- Before the meds she was nothing more than an air-headed dumbass ditz. I wouldn't call that an interesting personality. No wonder why the label execs picked her-they knew they could manipulate and mold her to be and do whatever they wanted and she wouldn't say anything.
r159... LOOK IT UP!
SouthernBelle luvs politics, cooking, gardening & traveling. Former #Delta Flight Attendant. Chairman @TeaPartyExpress. Opinions my own #LNYHBT #TGDN #sgp #tcot
Atlanta or Airplane · TeaPartyExpress.org
Followed by Britney Spears.
- It's a lie.
- R160 Are you that dense? You do know that was scripted and she only did that because her people felt she should toss what's left of her fanbase a bone, don't you?
She does not give a shit about gays; her and her people just want you to keep buying her shitty "music".
- Yeah, r159, it's ok...I was shocked too so don't feel too embarrassed.
- r162, it's not that her personality is interesting. It's that she accesses some kind of resonance in her music - that distinctive voice, a gesture, a strange cadence... which gives her a timeless, mythical quality as a performer. She's a simple girl, but a very mesmeric performer in her interpretation of a song. Her strange understanding.
- r165 - I know Britney cares. Do you know why? I have heard her open her heart through song.
- If Britney is following a Tea Party person on twitter, I can only conclude that she doesn't know what the Tea Party is. She's NOT a mean spirited person.
- Here is the link, now if you still don't believe it it's on you. I am a fan of Britney so I don't know why you feel the need to call me a liar but hey, there are some crazies out there so I'm going to leave it at that.
- Maybe Britney thought the Tea Party is something to do with the drink?
- r170, I don't see Britney following that monstrous woman? It's a sordid lie.
- I will hand it to you britbot, from a Britney fan to a Britney fan, you are committed.
I can believe she did it by accident, and that was my question to the tech savvy, but alas, all I am getting from dl today are troll responses.
- I doubt Britney even knows who is president? Ask her who Joe Biden is.
- Here's the thing. I love how Britney has managed to have such a long career, I really do. But,obviously doesn't write the songs and no longer really sings them. She also can't dance anymore. She's not really the "image" either since her photos are heavily manipulated now. She doesn't have a great persona in public....so she really only contributes her name to the music, and the history that comes with it.
- r175, it's because she's transcended the material sphere. Britney's a symbol, like Marilyn or Warhol was a symbol. They don't even have to say anything. There's this whole epoch they seem to represent. However heinous, however seductive or cute or cruel. She's "the one" for our time.
- It's weird because in this clip from today where she talks about wanting to vomit on the helicopter ride, Britney is totally animated and charming again.
- This was Brit's most iconic moment. Gum chewing programmed slut just before the big fall.
- I think all you naysayers will find that after 4 or 5 listens you will be dancing whenever you hear this song.
It's not the type that you instantly gravitate towards like "Roar." This is a song that needs to sink in.
I'm glad Britney is back. The music is always more interesting when she's around.
- The point of a President of the United States getting elected is that the people are supposed to TRUST HIM. Britney was naive. What more can I say?
- Britney's made plenty of mistakes in judgement. But I trust that her heart is more often than not in the right place.
- Only drugged out twinks and slutty 20-something women listen to this cunt. Nobody with taste or class gives this bitch the time of day.
- I'm glad she's back too :-) She's not one persona in music, she's many. For instance, we're talking about the song WORK BITCH and yet the very same woman released this a few years back-
- r182, don't generalize please. Just don't. It makes you look pathetic.
- R182- that's not true. You don't have to be drugged out to enjoy Britney's music in certain situations.
I'm 30 and have grown up with Britney's music. She does represent a fun side of my generation.
How old are you?
- It's funny to me that the people demonizing Britney in this thread are the ones using the foulest language and the most obscene abuse and the apparent trash defending her are being perfectly charming, civil and explaining why they gravitate to her.
- [quote]I think all you naysayers will find that after 4 or 5 listens you will be dancing whenever you hear this song. It's not the type that you instantly gravitate towards like "Roar." This is a song that needs to sink in. I'm glad Britney is back. The music is always more interesting when she's around.
Well that's one view. But I would say it's a tired rehash of that will.i.am song "Scream and Shout" which was already a tired rehash.
Maybe it's a grower, I don't know, but employing that ridiculous British accent again was a bad move.
I think one reason Perry is doing so well with "Roar" is that it sticks out among the samey dance beats just like the Miley singles and "Blurred Lines" does.
People are fed up of being fed this shit and Gaga also paid the price for putting out More Of The Same with "Applause". Shame she and her producers weren't forward thinking enough.
I'll grant you that Britney was exciting in her day with her new music and images up till "Toxic" but it just isn't the same anymore. The KFed and breakdown era changed everything. So, no, the music isn't more interesting when she's around, especially as she's no longer interested in it herself.
- Shitney never was exciting. At her peak, she was a boring, brainless girl who could dance very well. No singing ability, no personality and no beauty. The label execs found a girl who wasn't completely tone deaf and who could look cute with makeup. She really is a puppet.
Music is not "more fun" with her around. She never added anything of substance or value. Only people with horrible taste are her fans. I give teeny boppers a break, but anyone 20s and up who likes this woman's "music" is an embarrassment.
- I have to laugh about how a no-talent cunt who just walks around on stage lip-syncing while everyone else does all the work has the nerve to sing a song telling people to "Work Bitch". Bitch wouldn't know the first thing about a hard day's work. Bitch couldn't even speak for herself on X-Factor and had to have everything she said fed to her through an earpiece because she's so damn stupid.
Maybe the song is dedicated to her sad stans and is telling them to work so they have money to buy her shit.
- Britney stans are almost as sad as the crazy Robsten-loving ladies. Both groups believe solidly in something that's completely non-existent. Britney today is just an empty shell, an unkempt 30 year old woman who can't even get her life together enough to care for her own children. She isn't transcendent or even talented.
- Wow, that was just bad and I actually think some of her songs can be catchy and fun. That was just dumb, though.
- Song of tha year, bitches. Work it, gurl. Luv ya Brit, Hon.
Who gone be laffin' when it hit tha streets, losers! Britney be laffin' all tha way to tha bank, gurlfriends!
- Brit is definitely back. "Work Bitch" is the best song she has put out since "Baby One More Time". I hope Brit has her shit together this time. She was on the fast track to becoming the all time gay icon until she derailed a few years back.
EVERY gay man I know still loves her and is waiting for her to return to classic form... the wait is over. She is on fire this time.
Gay men over 70 have Liza and Judy.
Gay men over 60 have Barbra and Diana.
Gay men over 40 have Cher, Janet and Madonna.
We ALL have Britney. She is universal. Every gay man I have ever met is a fan, whether they are 12 or 82. She's got it all.
- Any gay man who says he does not listen to Britney cannot be trusted. He's a liar. Why? I have met thousands and thousands of gay men and every fucking one of them are Britney fans. Every last one. I think "Work Bitch" will go straight to #1 on Billboard because every gay man in the US, Canada, the UK, Central and South America (and likely Asia) will eat that shit up.
I am purchasing first day. Britney has never let me down. I just turned 30. I have worshipped Britney since I was 15. She changed my entire life. Old people had their rickety old Beatles, our generation was mesmerized by the Brit!
- R193, I respect your dedication to the performer you love, but please don't generalize. We don't all have Britney, Barbra, Cher, Liza, Judy, Madonna, Gaga, etc.
I am 45 and, while I respect everyone's right to love what turns them on, I do not worship female divas. I can listen to them and admire their talent, but we're not all diva-worshippers. I listen to rock, blues, country, funk, classical and a wide variety of things. I do not stand in front of my mirror miming "Baby One More Time", "Express Yourself", "Miss You Much" or "She Works Hard For The Money" into a hairbrush.
We're not all cookie cutter people.
- Really bad Auto-Tuned Bubblegum for little girls and the most vapid and girliest of gays.
- Lick my baby back behind
- Ditto R196. The most superficial of gays buy into anything with these dumb bubblegum bitches. I mean Miley Cyrus bumps, grinds and flicks her thrushy tongue around on national TV and now the twat has two songs in the Top 20. Sad. Her music is just watered down little-kid Disney pop, just like Britney. Most of the gays I know will lap it up like mangravy. Hide and watch. It's disgusting.
- Britney could straddle a microphone and blast BBQ, egg, potato salad and bean farts for an hour, record them, send them to market and every gay guy I know would rush to download them. Even if it was a scratch and sniff disc. Pathetic.
- Britney OWNS:
The Jackson Five
- Fell to #6 now. Her collapse is complete. She will never be relevant.
- No one under 20 cares about Britney. 15 and unders never even heard of her. Wait until this Vegas thing goes the way of X-Factor. She'll be in Vegas for a couple if years, with no new music anyone wants to hear. The industry will be even more different. This is it for her.
- umm.. who cares about people under 20?
- The market, and gay rights.
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry have taken over a lot of Shitney's fan base. She's declining finally.
- [quote]Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry have taken over a lot of Shitney's fan base. She's declining finally.
Add Rihanna and Lady Gaga to that list.
Shitney's popularity is declining more and more each year now and new females have taken over. Her last tour was such a flop they were selling tickets on Groupon to try to sell them and her stint on X-Factor was such a flop that ratings were worse than the first year.
- I think Britney Spears has never ever understood how to produce an image like Madonna. Britney, has always come off like a girl who is still stuck in a trial park and who thinks she has the IT factor.I don't like Madonna at all,but Madonna has always stood out from the rest constantly reinventing herself.As a result, Madonna had tremendous longevity up until the last 5 years. No one knew what she was going to come up with next. Madonna has always had business savvy and understood the facets of her career to stay on top for a long time. Britney just doesn't have the IT factor. Britney's music sounds like she doesn't invest any effort and input into her music. Her songs have always sucked and they sound like manufactured assembly line junk. However, Madonna's music has always had a beat and rhythm which caught the listener's attention,and made people want to dance, for example the song, Vogue.
- Britney definitely has the IT Factor. That's why she's endured despite all these criticisms. Love her songs. Some of the most thrilling pop music ever made.
- [quote]"The VMAs are the time to embellish the creative side of what you do and bring the artistic aspect out."
- Most Britney fans I know are not the uptight pretentious assholes who are polluting this thread with abuse. You know? Most of them know how to have fun and they have affected for her, like a friend. They are some of the most intelligent, kindest people I have met and we have enjoyed Britney's music together for many years.
- [quote]What do YOU hear in Britney’s voice?
- [quote]The Magic and Mystery of Britney’s Voice
- [quote]Britney Spears and that Strange Sense of Longing
- Even some of Britney's literate fans are disappointed with the new song:
[quote]Fans who had been hoping for something more personal and recognisably Britneyfied for the first single of the new project will be tearing their hair out – for “Work Bitch” goes many a mile further down the road in the opposite direction, into hardcore dance music, and leaves comfortable, melodic dance-pop lying in the dust. It hardly needs remixes (it sounds like a dance mix already) but if its Britney essence was diluted any further it could be “DJ Frenito feat. Britney S.” Far from re-establishing the emotional connection she always had with fans prior to the release of Femme Fatale, she chucks it out altogether.
- I didn't think it would be possible to find someone more tedious than the Meryl Loon, but Britney fans are proving me wrong.
- How so r216? If you study the abusive, deranged and childish messages in this thread, they are not the ones being made by Britney fans.
- Britney fans may collectively possess many lovely qualities, but "intelligence" is not among them. She makes stupid, disposable music for those who appreciate things. I don't think pointing that out makes one "abusive" or "deranged."
- Oh, you don't? Read this thread and get back to me r218.
- [quote]Fans who had been hoping for something more personal and recognisably Britneyfied for the first single of the new project will be tearing their hair out
Surely even the "literate Britney fans" aren't that dim. To expect something personal from a dead eyed zombie womanchild who doesn't write her own songs is a tad ridiculous.
I thought putting "bitch" in the song would be Britneyfied enough to keep them happy.
- Change the record. Sinatra and Elvis certainly aren't dragged for not writing their own songs.
- R221 But they could actually sing.
- We're going to have this argument again? Britney could sing as well. She wasn't just handed a record contract you moron.
- R223 = Stupid Shitney Stan
- Not so stupid.
- [quote]Sinatra and Elvis certainly aren't dragged for not writing their own songs.
Yes bringing in legends like that will really help your case and make Spears look better, won't it? You know full well that comparison doesn't apply here, very different era.
Sinatra, Presley, Holiday, Franklin et al were artists regardless of whether they wrote songs. Britney Spears is not an artist.
- She's interprets a song lyric - she has affected an audience - that makes her an artist.
- Who cares about this retard zombie. I'm skinny again.
- Shitney never was a good singer. She's not tone deaf but has an ugly tone and VERY limited range. Without auto-tune she'd be fucked. If she had been a few years older and come out before Cher's "Believe", we probably wouldn't still be talking about the talentless airhead.
So glad "Work Bitch" is flopping and won't get near #1. It doesn't deserve to go high on the charts at all.
- [quote] If she had been a few years older and come out before Cher's "Believe", we probably wouldn't still be talking about the talentless airhead
That's not necessarilly true.
- Janet has a very limited range too but her tone is not ugly at all. Her soft ballads are soft but pretty. Shitney is incapable of pretty singing.
- Bullshit. Britney's soft songs are her genius.
- She doesn't sound bad on "Every Time" (I think that's the title). The vocal processing on her voice these days is ridiculous. I'm convinced that she just recites the lyrics and they make her "sing" later via autotune.
- [quote]It's challenging to engage in a serious conversation about Britney Spears. My friends are proud of their musical tastes and I frequently embarrass them, but there are limits. Over time, derivative acts such as Stone Temple Pilots and Everclear have gained a grudging hipster acceptance. Ten years from now, I predict, we'll think about Nickelback in an entirely different way. Despite selling 80 million albums, it's doubtful Britney will ever be appraised as anything more than a signifier of other, more relevant cultural trends. The intelligentsia doesn't even consider her a musician. She's barely a vessel. One friend tells me that Britney Spears is a wholly manufactured sound, the only difference between Spears and a computer program being her ability to walk onstage.
[quote]But it's not true. Britney has a way of dipping at the end of a verb like she's having an orgasm so intense and fast the only thing to do is dance right through it. Other times she's forceful, or innocent; she always feels it at exactly the right time. She doesn't have "pipes" like Mariah or Christina. What she has is a sweet Southern drawl that tells a story, which is strange, because it's a story she doesn't seem to understand. Her songs contradict each other; and as she gets older, her schoolgirl drawl is ripping in two, leaving a ragged, adult edge evidenced on almost all the songs in Blackout, her best album by far. It's the sound of a voice at its peak, about to go into steep decline. A large part of the criticism of Britney comes from the fact that she doesn't write her own songs. If she did, it's likely the rest of her transgressions would be easily forgiven. After all, artists are supposed to be self-centered and crazy. I have to remind people that Elvis didn't write his own songs, either.
- Britbot is the worst. This one actually says that Britney can sing. Janbot and Madbot wouldn't dare make such grand claims.
- OMG! I just heard this song. Bloody awful. I kind of like some of her older stuff but "Work Bitch" is just splattery diarrhea on the wall of music.
- I thought Britney Spears passed away a few years ago. I guess not.
- britbot is the worst! He tried to convince us that she was another Joni Mitchell months ago. Use troll-dar and see the thread turn piss yellow.
Let's guess what britbot looks like!
- [quote]Use troll-dar and see the thread turn piss yellow.
LOL! I didn't say Britney was another Joni Mitchell. I said Britney was more honest than Joni Mitchell.
- Britney, the Marilyn of our time:
- Britney has Fibromyalgia?
- MM and Britney aren't in the same league - the only thing they share is mental illness.
- Britney is the Marilyn of our generation.
- Goodbye Britney Jean..
- There's an eerie resemblance between Marilyn and Britney in these pictures. There is an incredible affinity there.
- Um, no.
- I was stupid enough to accompany a friend of mine to a Britney concert last year. That was such a waste of time and money. She lip-synced the entire concert and didn't communicate with the audience at all. When she finally decided to say something to us between the songs we couldn't even hear her, because they forgot to turn her mic back on.
The only nice moment was when she brought her two sons on a stage with her at the end of the concert. I just hope they won't turn out batshit crazy like their mommy.
- "Work Bitch" DOWN TO #8 on itunes!!!! Under Gaga's "Applause". Who's flopping now? Shitney, bitches.
R247 you didn't know before that Shitney doesn't do anything at concerts? She never sings live, and she don't dance anymore. She has no sense or ability to interact with the audience either. Only idiots would go to see her.
- The first time I heard this I thought it sounded like a rip-off of "Rich Bitch" By Die Antwoord. Especially with the affected accent.
- R249 I think the beat of this new Shitney song was stolen from part of the Janet classic "Throb" from the early 90s.
Throb >>>>> Work Bitch
- Is there really a Britbot though? I thought that was a creation of a disturbed 'little monster'.
- #8 hahahaha. Shitney stans must be having severe meltdowns. What to do with that friday paycheck-buy as many copies of "Work Bitch" as possible, or get the weekly dose of meth? decisions, decisions...
- The Work Bitch music video will give the song a surge to the top.
- Fell to #8. Gaga is beating her.
Poor dried up, has-been Spears. She be in Vegas for at least two years, getting fat and older, and more and more irrelevant.
- [quote]Is there really a Britbot though? I thought that was a creation of a disturbed 'little monster'.
- Stop it. I've had enough of this.
- I am the so called 'Britbot'. I am totally offended by the term because you assume I have no substance or humanity when in fact, my feeling have been hurt tremendously by the insults leveled at Britney by people who are supposed to know all about what it feels like to be denigrated regularly and underestimated. I don't know why you regard this as sport, because personally, I'm having a really miserable time in this thread and feel out of sync with my own community.
- I wonder how Shitney's label will react to this floppage...what other devious tricks do they have up their sleeves?
- If the single fails, it's the fault of Britney's team. Larry Rudolph is totally ill equipped for her.
- It's like the Colonel with Elvis. Britney's people are exactly the same. They totally desecrate her talent and sell her to the lowest common denominator. I still intend to support her in Vegas.
- #9. Her fans are on every site gifting the song to 20 people each in order to get it to chart.
- Has anybody heard Work Bitch in a club or gym yet? How is it going down?
- To top it off, the recording act who just passed her at #8 is ex TimberFake. Bad day for Shitney!
- is it a Gaga fanbot that is vomiting childish vitriol all over the thread?
I mean, Shitney? THAT'S the best you can come up with?
Nice to see the Britney fans staying civil, wish more fans were that way, DL would be a better place for it.
- When does Britney's full album come out?
If I buy the single on iTunes am I able to eventually buy the full album without re-purchasing the single?
- Now #10. Bitch is history.
- [quote]is it a Gaga fanbot that is vomiting childish vitriol all over the thread?
Considering that there are tons of us here and in the world who aren't tone deaf, no.
What does Lady Gaga have to do with anything. She praises the bitch. She just beat her with a song that's a month old now. You don't want to go up against Gaga, so lets not even discuss her.
Britney is a no-talent mess, who ruined the music industry. She deserves to be trashed.
britbot is insane here. You think that's going to go down with us? madbots are just as annoying. At least delusional janbot is fun to poke with a stick.
- Out of the Top 10 now.
- #12!!! ova. Even Gaga is still at #7.
- Is it too early to call it "Flop Bitch"?
- it certainly won't chart higher than top 20 this coming thursday. The itunes downloads will likely keep falling too.
- [quote]Now #10. Bitch is history.
Sad. Poor washed up cunt needs to realize that she's too damn old to be making the childish music she makes.
It's one flop after another: First her last tour was selling so poorly they sold tickets on Groupon, then the X-Factor was such a bust that ratings were WORSE than the first season, now this shitty singles is a flop, and you can bet this Vegas show will be a flop too.
- [quote]Britney is a no-talent mess, who ruined the music industry. She deserves to be trashed.
Exactly. It was after this bitch came out that standards in the music industry went down at light speed.
- You seem to be of the school of thought that thinks the music industry is just made up of innocuous pop music? If Britney isn't for you, there are plenty of diverse alternatives. If you think she single handedly brought down an industry you are either being willfully ignorant or believing what you want to believe and striking out at a target that is all too easy. After all, Britney is a woman with no apparent guile and in Datalounge's tiny little world where women have to act like drag queens to be accepted, that is no longer deemed a virtue but a vice.
- I`ts #18797 now. Bwaaaaa!
- r264, we're hanging it there for Britney, in Britney's honor. We strive to conduct ourselves with southern politeness against these northern sophisticates (and I bet most of these foul mouthed Britney haters are posting out of the Lower East Side- the Haus of Gaga to be exact)
- when does the video come out?? hopefully soon if she plans to bump it back up the charts.
- [quoe]I'd do anything, I'd give you my world. I'd wait forever to be your girl. Just call out my name and I will be there. Just to show you how much I care.
As a pop song, Britney's beautiful ballad is up there with the best of Beatles and Abba. The genius of Max Martin. What he saw in this girl was pure and poetic and the video demonstrates her rare, wistful charm - like a beautiful maiden out of the Grail Cycle. I love you Britney. Thanks for this.
- probably the worst successful recording act of the last 15 years. Every song is horrible. Thank goodness the public is not enamored with "Work Bitch". After just 3 days of itunes success, the song is falling fast. bye Shitney
- dropping to #13!
- As lame as her weave!!! When is she gonna disappear...for good?
- R281 it would be nice if Shitney stopped recording music and just lived out the rest of her life happily with her kids. Sadly, that won't happen and her stans won't give up trying to make her shit "music" a hit.
- She's still fuckable, something no one will ever say about Lady Gaga
- Awful song. No one can do the "spoken word" over a "beat" better than Britney, but this is just straight up fail. The song definitely has a Republican message...no hand-outs for you, bitch!
- R283 what hot guy would still want to fuck her? She's a nutjob with the mind of a 13 year old.
R284 Plenty of people do the spoken lyrics over a beat better than her.
- [quote]She's still fuckable
No one finds Britney attractive anymore. No guy wants to fuck her.
- I can't believe the amount of sheer stupidity I'm reading in this thread. If you don't like her, that's your prerogative. It doesn't give you the right to abuse her fans.
- I have to add that when Britney says it's her "most personal album," it's personal not in content but because she actually GOT TO SING on it. Dr. Luke would make her do we weird production technique that I don't think I'm able to discuss because it's actually considered a "trade secret" but it made Britney very unhappy.
- Maybe some of you wannabe butches are trashing Britney to make yourself seem more manly. Go back and listen to your stupid Jay Z and Eminem shit and leave Britney the fuck alone. You may not like Britney, but trust me, millions upon millions (maybe even billions) of gay men in the U.S. (not to mention the millions and millions abroad) love and worship Britney. Fuck off haters!
- R289 well apparently millions and millions of people don't love "Work Bitch" as that shitty single is stuck at #13 on itunes.
- I like Britney and a lot of her material, but I can't help but find it hilarious that Katy Perry haphazardly releases a non-single from her album, TELLING people it's not a single and just a way to give fans a sneak peek of the album, and it's already like #4...
- ain't nobody checking for this puppet no mo'.
- Top 40 music is, and always has been, a dead baby joke. I can't believe anybody even listens to that talentless little Mouseketeer cunt. People have no taste at all.
- Poor old Shitney's new single is a total flop. Even with her sad stans buying multiple copies it's flopping. Poor thing doesn't realize that teenagers (the audience she seems to be targeting with this sound and juvenile lyrics) just laugh at her. Teens of today want Katy Perry, Rihanna, Gaga, and Selena Gomez.
- You forgot about gayboys like you [R294] who are all basically 13 year old girls.
- She'll disappear to Vegas just living out what's left of her so-called career getting older and more and more irrelevant. How much do you wanna bet its a compete disaster? It won't sell. They'll cancel it in no time to save money. Her fans can't fly out and pay for each show. Her meet-and-greet package is over $2000.00 per person. I shit you not.
- Britney's team are responsible for the expensive Meet and Greet prices because they are greedy bastards. Britney would never charge that much. I bet she's not even aware of it. She should be though.
- Britney at the iHeartradio festival last night, presenting Miley Cyrus.
"My girl's about to get to work, bitch!"
- I think that the time things really started to go into a crisis for Britney was when she made this terrible lapse in judgement. I remember seeing this and thinking, 'Britney saves all of her discipline for performing and off stage, there is no structure.' There was no emotional support or real sense of self for this young woman touring the world. I watch this and I just feel like she's lost.
- In the mid 2000s, Shitney struggled to get any songs on the radio. It rightfully seemed like her career was in major decline. Her breakdown in 2008 actually helped to revive her career, as she somehow gained more fans and the press stopped criticizing her lack of talent or personality. In the last 5 years, crazily the press mostly writes good reviews of her songs and performances. I don't know if the label paid someone off or what. It's bizarre. Her recording career should be as dead as Jessica Simpson's or Mandy Moore's.
- The 'Shitney' troll is getting out of control now.
- One of my favorite Britney videos and dance breakdowns here - the Overprotected Darkchild Remix. She looks like a young Brigitte Bardot. Her sex appeal preserved forever here:
- oop down to #14!!!! F-L-O-P
- R302 - so agree. I thought she looked just like a tanner Marilyn Monroe with Bardot hair.
People forget that Britney was legitimately sexy and beautiful as hell.
- Never found her sexy or hot...she was always a dolled up puppet.
You know you're flopping if you're supposed to be a top recording act and you're sitting under OneRepublic on itunes. ouch!
- The unfortunate thing is that Britney doesn't have a voice. She made it through her younger years without ability to carry a tune, but the lack of a voice has worn thin with the public and has only been highlighted with all of her other problems.
- Britney was successful in her younger years because she was playing the Lolita. She had no talent. She was hallow, corporate-made perversion. She had absolutely no talent. Her dancing consistent of cheerleading. The industry decided that she was going to be the product that they made money off of. Each label created their own Britney. Once she reached a certain age, her self-life experienced, and they didn't know what to do with her. Thankfully, they learned that you could make money off of train wrecks. She got signed for "X Factor" hoping she would have a meltdown. It didn't happen, and it was a disaster. The industry is quickly moving on, and her management, which also manages Miley Cyrus, is using Britney to promote their latest, much younger and successful client.
They have her tweeting Miley, and introducing her at shows. It's so blatant.
Britney's fan base only likes her when she's successful. They don't care for her new music. They care about their memories, the memory of being young. Sadly, she was forced onto them at a young age, and they grew up thinking that she was the real deal. Someone like Lady Gaga comes along, someone who isn't looking girly, classy, and singing bubblegum, and they freak out. Gaga was nothing compared to the decade pre-Britney. This kids, now adults, grew up with a conservative, dumbed down industry. This is why Britney needs to be destroyed once and for all. She's a corporate product, and that product needs to be dismantled, what's left of it. It's not really her. It's her brand. She doesn't even want to do this anymore. It's tptb that are running the show. She's still handled by adults at 32. Her father just went demanding more money.
Britney never had an education. She doesn't know what to do with herself. It's very sad, but that doesn't mean she's deserving of a career. Her brand destroyed the music industry.
- Shitney is linked to ruining the music industry. Talentless Vadge paved the way for other non-singers such as Paula Abdul but at least Paula was an innovative and amazing dancer. From there, we have Shitney, who simply used to recycle dance moves that Abdul and Janet Jackson did 10-15 years before. Shitney brought nothing new or exciting. From there, we have Katy Perry, Rihanna and Ke$ha who all have minimal talent. Shitney is the first act to have massive success based solely on auto-tune. Cher did it for a cool effect on 1 song but Shitney has it in EVERY DAMN SONG. Thank goodness "Work Bitch" is tanking.
- omg down to #17! dropping like a rock. Is she over?
- "Ooh La La" was a massive flop and this song will be semi-floppish. It might not even crack the top 10, and will fall off the charts quickly. By november people won't be checking for it and it will be out of the top 100. Just pathetic.
Flopney in the house y'all! cheeto partay!
- I wonder how her album will do. Kerplunkney?
- r307 - you're a pretentious hipster. Of course Britney had talent. An intuitive talent for interpreting a song. Otherwise she would not be popular. People are NOT as stupid as you think to make this girl so successful. She wasn't hatched out of an egg. The genius of Britney is that despite the Los Angeline lifestyle they marinated her in, the South always emerges in one of her songs - sexual, dangerous and quick.
- R312 you're delusional. "Intuitive talent for interpreting a song"? What you meant to say is "Shitney can never sing the demos nearly as well as the demo singer so she makes whatever sound possible in an attempt to try and be on-key"
"sexual, dangerous and quick"? Let's try "forced, lame and desperate".
- [quote]you're a pretentious hipster
- What bothers me about r312's perspective is that he completely disregards the very genuine and meaningful replies from Britney fans in this thread as to why she appeals to them- and instead talks about her like a scientist would an experiment. You can't come out with outlandish statements denying that she had any worth - you think you're being clever but you're actually terribly unimaginative. As if EVERYTHING a performer does is interpreted via their CONSCIOUS or MENTAL faculty. It is not. That is Britney's power - that completely iconic sound of her voice is our unconscious life, exposing our vulnerabilities, our passions and primitive source. Other, more cerebral performers oftentimes are clearer sounding and more remote, aloof in their own delicately constructed worlds and lauded as the ego ideal. Britney Spears sings with the consciousness of the times - that cannot be defined.
- Seriously why are the Shitney stans STILL trying to convince the rest of us that this woman has talent, intelligence or charisma? She lacks all of those. The industry made her plain and simple.
- r314 - this is you:
[quote]Hipsters merely conform to unpopular fashions. That's it. That's all. It's a self-entitled way to feign social awkwardness that people with their total lack of worthwhile qualities and talent would be feeling as genuine outcasts if they didn't secretly believe themselves superior and ironically hilarious. In this way, it's also an attempt to cash in on attention using geek chic. Pretentious people try to sound smarter than they are, e.g. by making dissonantly unnecessary references to counter culture figures, but hipsters are so far beyond pretentious that they think appreciation of meaningless t-shirt slogans is enough to elevate them to social icon status. This makes the phrase pretentious hipster so redundant that it should just be shortened to hipster, except when describing what hipsters talk about; ie pretentious hipster bullshit, such as "I met that indie rock singer. She's an argyle superstar." A hipster is a therefore a psychological trainwreck that should be avoided until he/she inevitably ruins itself.
- Shitney stans having a meltdown that her reign of shitty success is over. Face it-she sucks and finally the masses are getting it.
- I'm a Britney fan and I don't care about that. I didn't like Work Bitch as much as anyone else, but I can name at least 20 songs of hers that mean the world to me.
- Britney is no longer HOT in the mainstream, that means COOL people will start to admit to enjoying her music.
- Bump bitch.
- Is Britney a Vegas BOMB???
Britney Spears is back — or is she?The 31-year-old singer’s new gig for a two-year residency of her stage show Britney: Piece of Me at Planet Hollywood in Las Vegas has had dismal ticket sales, at best, and an industry insider exclusively tell RadarOnline.com that everyone involved with the show is really worried.
The numbers are in, and of the first 16 shows running Dec. 27 through Feb. 22, Spears has only sold out three shows.“After spending hundreds of thousands on promo, they expected to instantly sell out all of the first 16 shows, but they didn’t come close!” the source told Radar.
“In fact, Britney only sold out three of the 16 shows put on sale and many are considering this a disaster.”According to the insider, Las Vegas residencies in the past such as Celine Dion and Shania Twain sold out their first block of shows right away.“There are nearly 50 shows a year and the theater is small…it only holds about 4,500 people,” the source said.“So all of this put together really isn’t looking well for Britney. Ticket sales need to start skyrocketing or else there’s going to be a lot of disappointed investors and people involved with the show.”
- WORK BITCH! was probably written by her agent telling her to get off her fat ass and make some money for him.
- It's all about Miley now. Britney is yesterday's garbage. Britney's people manage Miley and have done nothing but used the little publicity Britney is getting to trump up their other, younger, more bankable star. Britney even introduced her two days ago at an event, and they're using Britney's Twitter account to promote her.
- Shitney is featured on a song on Miley's upcoming album...so that's also part of it.
24 hours later and still stuck at #17. It will continue to fall. #flop
- ...and she'll be gone from the general public for two years. She'll be, what, 34 when her residency ends?
- it's taken too long for her to start declining. That mental breakdown several years ago actually revived her career as the press stopped dissing her poor quality of music and she gained sympathy fans. Hopefully that's waning now.
- Song's been deleted off of iTunes. lol
- drops to #18 flop flop flop bitch.
- The song was not dropped in iTunes. this poster made this up out of thin air.
The video hasn't even been released, stop trying to kill this project on the vine. It will not get you a better position at Wedny's.
- [quote]The song was not dropped in iTunes.
It was for hours last night. Her fan base was freaking out, then assuming that they were replacing it with a clean version. It's back now at #19.
as if you're in a position to diss anyone. Learn how to type first, boo. Then again, the fact that you can type at all is impressive for a Shitney fan.
FLOP Bitch is now down to #23! Drake is totally cockblocking her with all the songs from his new album being in the top 20.
- Can someone start a Kanye West thread so we can also talk about his lack of any talent and how he just might be the worst rapper of all time?
- there it goes again, making shit up out of thin air.
if it was swaped out for a few hours then why lie and say it was "dropped."
if you have to make stuff up that usually means you have nothing to back you up.
You're a sad case, she is just a pop singer, she's not making laws or performing your next surgery.
- britbot is in meltdown mode!
- ShitneySpammer, face it. Bitch is a flop. Down to #24 now. Your temper tantrums won't change that.
- Britney and Justin are flopping at the same time.
Never thought I'd see this day.
- Justin is an international superstar with a high profile music and movie career, not to mention brand. Justin is out of Britney's league. He has money coming in from all sides. Britney has nothing but her albums and singles, and she didn't get another #1 single until a few years ago when iTunes became a big player in the industry. She got the #1 thanks to her fans buying tons of copies, just like they're doing now. They're actually buying 40-60 copies now, and are teaching people how to use proxies to vote ten million times. They're even waiting for their next paycheck to buy more, I shit you not.
Her last album barely sold. She had a #1 single for one week only. Her last tour was a disaster. They had to slash ticket sales 50%. Why on Earth would they think a Vegas residency would be a good thing? I think it's a bunch of old white guys who have no idea what's hot in pop culture. She even bombed on "X Factor." This woman's time has come to an end.
- Justin is nothing.
- Whatever you say, britbot. Shitney fans are still longing for a Britney-Justin romance, a previous brief relationship a million years ago when they were teenagers. Seriously, these fans suffer from the same lonely arrested development that Britney suffers from. Justin is happily married, and doesn't even think about this train wreck.
- #27 now ouch.
- it's hilarious that even the lowly Lana Del Rey is 1 spot above her on itunes. Now you know you're flopping if that happens.
- r342, if you're so happily married why are you posting on a gay forum Justin?
- flops to #29. Hopefully all this album's singles flop as well. It's time she retires.
- #32 now.
- Why do fans always want to start a burn thread about some artist they hate as a distraction whenever there's a thread about their idol failing? Even if Kanye West, Justin Timberlake, and Lana Del Ray were to disappear into thin, Britney would still be bombing. Why can't you face that?
- annnnd the song debuts at #12 on the hot 100. This will be its peak and will drop like a rock from there. With downloads decreasing at a steady pace, airplay will too. Official flop.
- [quote]Official flop.
Like her granny titties.
- Here is a 15 second clip of her new video for Work Bitch... This is going to push it to number one when it comes out.
- ooh ooh rebounding to #21! Shitney making a recovery-not. The fact that it has fallen this low on itunes so quickly is bad news and her handlers know it.
- Yeah, get that #21 Shitney!
- Before Britney took everything for granted...I think we're going to see her go into "desperate" mode very, very soon. Two songs tanking in a row is pretty bad, even if that "Oh La La" was supposed to just be an album song, it must've cost tons of $$$ cuz Luke did it. They expected it to make a tidy sum.
- So you mean that the 15 second clip bumped her up 10 spaces? wonder what will happen when the full video is out.
- R356 no dumbass. The song was already back in the top 25 before that preview came out. The video might put her back in the top 15 but no higher. Face it, Shitney has FLOPPED.
- It's strange to be so gleeful about a rather sad individual's perceived flop.
- Looking forward to the music video. It looks very fun. I don't think the fate of this particular song matters much to Britney, it's just a silly club banger isn't it? Nothing she's put her heart on the line for. It's the song on her upcoming album called Perfume that really interests me. Apparently, the song is about Britney singing about her lover's next woman smelling her perfume on him. LOVE THAT!
- r355, Britney isn't fussed. She's thrilled to be in Vegas, she hated traveling all over the place on tour. She's very much a country girl, she wants to be rooted in one place. Even though Vegas is about as far apart from Louisiana as one could imagine, doing a show there for 2 years gives Britney the kind of stability she has been craving.
- Why the fuck are some people and the media raving about the video? Yes, Shitney looks the best she's looked in several years but that's not saying much. Yes she does a few EASY dance moves, but hardly anything of note. The song is called "Work Bitch" but it doesn't look like she's working hard to lip sync or dance well. Very lazy indeed.
- She looked stunning. I loved the video. It was sexy and understated.
- Saw this yesterday and OMG
I thought it was a parody of 00's pop slut videos
White sports cars in the desert
Black leotard w/ bondage-y studs
Dance floor in the desert
Crawling around a pool
SUPER awkward dancing by Brit compared to the dancers
I couldn't even hear a song being sung - just some mumbling on a techno beat.
Her hair looked good though.
- r358 Well said.
- What do ya know, the video is a complete rip-off, scene by scene actually. Unbelievable.
What's the vid on the left?
- Sure she had no idea about the similarity, this is a woman with a conservator who has to pay someone to be her boyfriend.
- It also reminds me of a video from the 80's by the short-lived girl group, Madame X. The song was called, "I'm Just That Type of Girl."
- This video is something that Willa Ford would've thought was cool ten years ago when she was nineteen. Britney looks ridiculous. Can't dance, can't even lipsync. Shitty song. She should reinvent herself as super butch or something totally different than try to do the "sexpot" thing that's an utter fail.
- R360, I don't know that the Vegas gig is all that stable. She isn't doing two solid years. There are huge gaps between shows, sometimes months.
- Can someone explain the video on the left? It could have just been rehearsals for the video.
- Yes! So "Work Bitch" ripped the beat off of "Throb" by Janet Jackson AND the video for "Say You'll Be There" by the Spice Girls. Shitney's handlers and producers are so pathetic.
R368 Madame X was cool. They definitely had a great desert video but I think Shitney's is closer to the Spice Girl's.
- r365 does not provide a link because the pic is fake. Those shots are taken from 3 different videos and have been altered to make it look like she copied them.
That is why they didn't put a link, you made it on photoshop.
Do you think you are going to single-handedly bring down Britney Spears?
Judging by the time you spent on that pic, I think you actually believe that.
- She did the video in the dessert to represent Las Vegas. You know, the place where she will be getting paid 15 mil a year to be there once a month.
It was an ode to las vegas, so what if it wasn't the first video in the dessert.
- Dessert, R374?
- [quote][R365] does not provide a link because the pic is fake. Those shots are taken from 3 different videos and have been altered to make it look like she copied them.
Bwahahaha! britbot is off her meds again!
- ShitneySpammer is so delusional. Go watch "Say You'll Be There" by Spice Girls. Total rip off.
- what a fall "Work Bitch" took on the hot 100 this week! The video couldn't even put the song back into the top 10 on itunes. After a few days the song will continue to fall again. FLOP.
- [quote]Why the fuck are some people and the media raving about the video?
It's the same paid shills. The rest of the public who's even heard about this have been fat question marks penned on their foreheads. These writers sound like they were given articles to print by her management. It's not even funny.
- Rihanna's new video for a lame b-side stripper song is going to destroy and bury Britney's song.
- Did all the Shitney stans skip buying meth this week? Or did they all get a nice allowance from their sugar daddies? How the fuck else has the shitacious "Work Bitch" rebounded to #7 on itunes? The video sucks and shows minimal dancing with easy steps but for some reason it sparked her stans' interest again. Pathetic times, people.
- Britney Spears, regardless of talent, or even competence at this stage, has fans for life.
- Someone on here was sure that she would pass #15 on iTunes. Where does this sureness come from? It's already back in the top 10.
- You can never underestimate the taste of the American public.
Britney is proof of that.
- It's not really an American thing. That Louisianer... peach? is massive all over the world.
- Love you Britney. Don't care what they say.
- Anybody knows why she can't dance anymore like the way she used to?
- Knee problems.
- [quote]Someone on here was sure that she would pass #15 on iTunes. Where does this sureness come from? It's already back in the top 10.
It's #8 and Lady Gaga's "Applause" is still sitting at #6 for over a month. Call us when Britney Spears hits #1 on the Billboard 200. Her fans are spending their paychecks on buying the song and gifting it to whoever wants it. Go visit her message board at Breathe Heavy. They're frigging nuts. They won't accept that their childhoods are over. The more she flops, the more reality sets in that their childhood star that was always on top is old and over, thus they are old and over too. There's a psychological component here. This is the same lot who shave their heads in solidarity with her.
- [quote] thus they are old and over too. There's a psychological component here.
And what psychological situation is going on with you?
- R384 actually, Shitney is even more popular in the rest of the world. It's only the last 5 years that Shitney has had a lot of singles success in the states. She had a strong first couple of years but rom 2002 to 2007, nobody was really checking for her here. In the rest of the world, her shitty "music" has sadly always done very well.
- Her album is going up against Justin Bieber's. She's toast.
- Damn, r392.
Wonder if Britney's record company will push the release date back?
- r393, this is the second time it was pushed back. The original date put it up against One Direction who are releasing their album the week before.
- Thanks, r394.
Bitch is fucked.
- back down to #9. I'm sure by the end of the weekend she'll be almost out of the top 20 again. Official FLOP
- Here we go with this sureness again. It's not Brit so much that is the issue here so much as it is keeping up with the quality of the board.
I just don't get how somebody is so sure of something, so absolutely sure of something, yet turns out to be wrong.
Where did the sureness come from? When I think of sure, I think of something like the sun rising, or the snow in winter. I know there is a hair's chance that it might not happen, but I am "sure" that it will.
Now, to see someone so "sure" of something, and then for them to be wrong, you would think it would change them. Afterall, they were sure of it. Downright ready to bet the farm.
And yet here we are and she is back in the top 10. I expect you to be less sure about these things in the future, and for you to have been profoundly changed by this experience.
- I gotta go take a big shit
- Britney is the epitome of a whore, no wonder she dresses and acts like one.
- Bitches, back off! Brit is one of the best singers of our time... proven by her 350 million album sales worldwide. She packs houses wherever she performs and by the time it's all over she will have surpassed Michael Jackson in sales. She's already passed Madonna, Whitney Houston, The Beatles and Mariah Carey. She is a gay icon worldwide.
Her music will be around long after Rihanna, Beyoncé, Pink, Lady GaGa, etc. have been long forgotten. "Work Bitch" is a stellar return to form for Brit. You go, Gurl!
- She hasn't come anywhere near passing the Beatles. Nice try.
Over a billion records since 1962
- Her voice is really maturing with age. She is amazing. Work Bitch features her strongest vocal performance yet (and that's saying something). I love that throbbing beat. Best song of 2013 in my opinion.
- This has got to be a joke, she barely even sings in that shitty new song she has. She does a fake British accent for most of it.
Either that or the bitch is too stupid to realize she's not British.
- The Bitch is FAT--face it--she lost some weight and she is proud of it BUT THE BITCH IS STILL FAT AND HAS NO WAISTLINE AND HAS MILES TO GO.
- Britney and Miley be kickin ass and takin names in 2013 bitches! Say bye-de-bye to the old school and bye-de-bye to Madonna and her kind. The new day is here. Madonna, Liza & Cher can fuck off. The new genertation has our icons bitches and it ain't Cher. Brit and Miley gonna be comin to your town and kickin your ass in 2013. Word.
Work Bitch!!!!! B.E.S.T.S.O.N.G.E.V.E.R.
- I love reading the misspellings of the obviously drunk and drug-entrenched here.
Brit and Miley? Suck my dick, stoner.
- Someone's been playing with their IP. britbot, stop. Britney's fans are starting entire threads on how to use Hide My IP and bombard radio stations and rig polls to trump their fallen over-the-hill starlet.
- KFC is starting a new dish next week: Brittney Fried Chicken---It's all fat legs.
- Good Lord modern music sucks. Britney Spears, Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus, Rihanna, Justin Timberlake, Train. God, it's terrible. There has always been shitty music, in every era, but at least there was good stuff to balance it out. Now? Zilch! All we have is a bunch of gurgly sounding auto-tuned crap that sounds like it was recorded at the bottom of a fishtank.
- Brit's tearin' up the top ten now bitches. Eat your fucken words. Come on fellow gaybies let's support our Brit. If you haven't bought Work Bitch yet buy it. If you have bought it buy another copy. Show her we still love our Britney Baby. The queen of the 21st century,
Work Bitch has done fucken hit #1 in over 50 fucken countries lets make it #1 here.
I love Britney & P.N.P. - Life is Good. Live Hard.
- Okay, now we know for sure britbot is hiding her IP.
- fat shaming of women?
- and down to #10! the video only provided a brief surge in sales. People are already over the song. again. What else will desperate Shitney stans try to make the song a hit though?
- OMG! --- 'WORK BITCH' IS THE BEST SONG I HAVE HEARD THIS YEAR. I always loved Britney but I lost interest after her meltdown a few years ago. But she's back, honey. She sounds better than ever. I'm so proud of Britney. She has really gotten her life together. She loves her gay audience. So many performers talk the talk, but Brit walks the walk. She is truly as big a fan of us gay men as we gay men are of her. Let's make work bitch her biggest single yet to thank her for her support of the gay community.
We love you Britney!
- The hunk in the video says it was a lot sexier -- and a lot of his "aggressive groping" was cut out.
- Flop Bitch back down to #15 on itunes. Surely it will continue to tumble. Shitney is getting roared at, there's a wrecking ball hitting her recording career, and there are less people to offer her applause this time around.
- Bless her heart, she is dumb as a box of rocks. I know she was never too bright but wondered if the drugs fried her brain.
- What I don't get is that her single is going down but her video for work bitch is at number 1 in itunes?
And the video is more expensive!
- It's easy to chart a music video on iTunes. They don't sell much thanks to Youtube and Vevo, so if fans buy it all at the same time, it'll chart high quickly. It probably sold 200x at reached the top spot. The video actually recieved hardly any hits on Youtube. Right there it tells you it is her tiny crazy fan base buying and gifting the video through the roof. Most people buy music from iTunes.
- Justin Bieber just released his new single. It's already #2. WB is #14.
- Whatever happened to all the "Shitney's gonna slay" chants? All she's slaying is the middle of the charts. Hardly impressive. Ova.
- It's funny to see her fan base, which was brainwashed into worshiping this no-talent moron in their youth, getting a big dose of reality. Perhaps they'll expand their horizons and stop being manipulated by corporations. They're actually saying that Rihanna and Katy Perry are going to be successful until the end of time unlike Lady Gaga -- of course because they're vanilla. These people are not old enough to have been exposed to real acts pre-2000. It's sad. These kids grew up in a conservative corporate industry where no one was allowed to look different, sound different. They grew up with Britney Spears-es: all manufactured CRAP. This is what people mean when they say Britney Spears ruined the industry. Her prototype screwed everything up. It's good that she's finally being destroyed. The public has had enough which is why everyone is flopping. The music industry is at a crossroads.
- Britney: "I am singing live. I always sing live"
TMZ is also reporting that she's a recovering drunk, and no one is allowed to drink around her.
- Justin Bieber went to #1 in less than a day.
Pearl Jam entered the charts at #3 immediately.
- "Unlike Gaga."
You do know she makes vanilla pop music too, just with pretensions designed to appeal to bitter queens and hags who think being "bullied" (i.e., widely disliked) makes one by definition an "artiste"? At least "Shitney" isn't kidding herself.
- lmao R423 at Shitney saying she always sings live. Fucking liar.
R425 unlike Shitney, Gaga has a brain. One can easily see that her lyrics have more substance. Shitney's songs are superficial garbage.
- Her shitty song "Flop Bitch" peaked at #12 then flopped down the chart. Nobody cares about this cunt anymore and this lazy no-talent ho is the last person to be telling people about what work is.
- Let the anti Britney troll exhaust himself with vitriol. If we are true fans of Britney, we will be secure in our own opinions.
- r428 is embarrassing. It's either a methed out 18 year old twink, or a 30+ year old mincing queen.
- This demo of 'I Found You' shows Britney's voice at its very best to be lovely, subtle and tender.
- Is Britney finished, then?
Hope she doesn't go off the deep end once again.
- Britney is the biggest selling artist of the last 15 years so get over yourselves bitches. There has been no other artist of the last 15 years to get close to her 300 million albums and singles worldwide. No one is even close. Go home and listen to your Madonna and Cher 78 RPM Records and fuck off. Britney will be remembered 100 years from now. Will Madonna or Cher? I think not. You old Ensure drinking Depends wearing mother fuckers. Die in your retirement home. Britney rules the 21st Century.
- I thought the cunt was singing "Work BENCH"... I stand corrected.
- The single is no where to be found on the Billboard Hot 100 Top 10.
"Britney's radio interview with Roula & Ryan on Houston's 104.1 KRBE was a bomb"
"I'm sorry Britney Spears. You're worth a 100 million dollars, and you know you're going on a tour of interviews. Please have some answers more than 'UH HUH!! That's sooo kewlll.'"
"I specifically asked her a question so she can elaborate on her Vegas show, and there was a long pause… and she was like 'yeah.' And I remember making this motion like I'm trying to pull a marlin off of a boat like 'COME ON! Give me something!'" …
15 years in the business… be entertaining!
… When we interviewed Lady Gaga - she had so much to say we almost don't have to talk at all. Christina Aguilera was on the phone with us for two straight minutes because she has so much to say!
- These old people are just having to face their age now that Britney and Miley are replacing their beloved Madonna, Cher and Janet. Too bad honey too bad. This is the modern age. Bitches, your divas had their time and their time has passed. The torch has been passed to the new queens of pop. Don't be sad, your girls had long careers... you all should be proud of them. Our girls will have long careers too. The 21st century gonna rock with our ladies!
IN: Britney, Miley, Gaga.
OUT: Madonna, Cher, Janet.
Time marches on.
- r435, BRITNEY IS OLD. She's 32 years old, with two kids, has a train wreck "boring" life, has no talent, is revolting to look at, and has been around way too long.
She's been OUT for years. She's a has-been.
IN: Miley, Gaga, Rihanna, and Katy.
Cher knows she's old, and doesn't give a shit. Madonna, she's struggling with it. Janet has fallen off the face of the Earth, and doesn't seem to even want to do music anymore.
- r432, you are seriously delusional. Britney will be remembered more than Cher and Madonna? talentless ho britney wouldn't even HAVE a career without either of those older women!
And as for her stellar record sales, how many copies has Britney's last album sold to date?
Try not even a million.
As soon as her looks start to go, brit will be has been, she has no discernable talent to back her up once she ages.
- "Flop Bitch" is just the latest in Shitney's string of flops. First her last tour was a flop that had to sell discounted tickets on Groupon to get rid of them, then the X-Factor gig was a disaster bringing in lower ratings than the previous season, and now her new shitty song couldn't even reach the top ten despite some of her sad fans that bought multiple copies each.
Nobody cares about this old washed up ho anymore. The Vegas shows will probably be another flop.
- R434 There have been several interviewers throughout the years who have hinted that she's a fucking retard in interviews. Also, Adrienne Bailon said the moron can't hold a conversation and that she's so stupid she had to have people feed her lines through an earpiece on X-Factor because she's so stupid she can't think for herself.
- Britney fucking OWNS Madonna!
Madonna was the '80s and early '90s...
Britney is the 21st Century y'alls.
You old men over 40 who are trying to keep Madonna's and Cher's careers alive on life support are just bitter because the younger generation has found younger, more talented fare with Brit and Miley. Get over it!
Madonna has never done a song as good as "Baby One More Time", "Oops I Did It Again" or "Womanizer". Face it, Madonna's career is fucking toast.
If you were 20 like me you would be all over Brit and Miley just like I am. When you were 20 you were all over Madonna and Cher so give us a break. It's our generation now.
- [quote]Britney fucking OWNS Madonna!
How long have you been posting on DL?
- I wouldn't go as far as to say Ms. Spears owns Madonna. I think Madge is slightly better. Brit is very talented but a notch below Madge on the talent scale. I love them both obsessively, don't get me wrong.
Like it or not, Brit is part of the elite group: Madonna, Cher, Aretha, Judy, Liza, Bette, Tina, Diana, Donna, Janet, Mariah, Beyoncé Knowles, Whitney and yes... Britney (young Miley will likely join their ranks in a few years, but not yet).
- [quote] Brit is very talented
- If Madonna wants to catch up with Britney in the 21st Century she gotta work, bitch!
Britney been takin' Madge to school for 15 years. While Britney's having huge albums Madonna's are barely going gold if that. Madge's last real hit album was over ten years ago.
- r443, is this a joke? Britney belongs on the same list as Judy, Liza and Aretha?
Except for the fact that all those women can sing, and Britney....umm.....lipsyncs.
Are you high or just trying to be ironic?
- Britney only has 2 talents.
One is her lipsyncing. She's second to none in that department...snort.
Her other one...well, let's just say she showed it in spades in that photo a few years ago when she had that picture taken with her undies clearly off.
- Drool Bitch!
- I think (s)he means as a gay "icon".
- Work Bitch falls flat to #22 on itunes just a week after the video release gave it a slight bump in sales. This no-talent dumbass is flopping hard. She's not talented, not a stunning beauty and she's fucking stupid.
Her albums may sell well, but she's got what-maybe 4 #1 songs? Hardly impressive. Other non-singers Rihanna and Katy Perry have way more than her and will continue to get more hits. Shitney is a joke.
- Who the fuck besides tone deaf gay guys are going to go see this bitch in Las Vegas?
Aren't Las Vegas crowds older and more mature than Britney's target audience? Who exactly are they thinking is going to get tickets to watch her non singing ass for two hours or whatever?
This may very well be a disaster in the making.
- I saw her live a few years ago and she was amazing. Her costumes were to die for and her dancers were second to none. Gurl is an amzing live performer. I can't wait to hear Work Bitch live. Luv it!
- r452, and that's what it's all about, right? nevermind her singing.
- r452 is such a troll, it's not even funny. She is god awful. It was like watching a retard flapping her arms about. She didn't dance. She did nothing but stand.
- Let's add Shania Twain to the Smoke & Mirrors group along with Britney, Katy, Madonna, etc...
- [quote]Shania Twain
Is she still relevant?
- Shitney Stans really are the stupidest bunch around.
- It's our new corporate anthem!
- Any updates?
- Yep, Britney's still an untalented, stupid ho.
- still #24 on itunes which means it will take a major drop again on the hot 100 come thursday. With the wave of new albums being released in the coming weeks, "Work Bitch" will only fall further. Her next shitty single should be out soon enough sadly.
- Best songs of 2013, so far.
1. Blurred Lines by Robin Thicke
2. Work Bitch by Britney Spears
3. Wrecking Ball by Miley Cyrus
I love 'em, bitches!!!!!!!!!!
- Reply 462 never leaves the dance club. Sad.
- Britney's in London. You can't miss her, she looks like an oldtime movie star. Absolutely incredible.
- Anybody wants to top Britney gotta work bitch! She is amazing. I seen her in concert 5 times and she is epic. She is my generation's Madonna. Madonna was amazing 30 years ago but Brit rules the globe today. Britney, hit me baby one more time, cuz I luv ya!
Brits #1 Fan
- Britney & Miley are the Pop Queens of the 21st Century!
Lady Gaga is the Pop Princess of the 21st Century.
Hit da dance floor, gurls! Let's rock it 21st Century style. Let's WORK, BITCHES!!!!
- BEST SONG EVAH, BITCHES!!!!!!!!!
You wanna hot body
You wanna Bacatti
You wanna Masaratti
You better work bitch
You wanna Lamborgini
Look hot in a bikinie
You better work bitch
You wanna live fancy
Live in a big mansion
Party in France
You better work bitch [4x]
Now get to work bitch
Now get to work bitch
Bring it on
Ring the alarm
Don't stop now
Just be the champion
Work it hard like it's your professional
Watch out now
'Cause here it comes bitch
Here comes the smashah
Here comes the master
Here comes the big bait
Big beat to blast ya
No time to quit now
Just time to get it now
Pick up what I'm putting down
Pick up what I'm putting down
bEST sONG eVAH
- Madonna Sucks.
- Did this ever make it onto the Billboard charts? My local stations seem to have pulled it. Haven't heard it in at least a week.
- OMG I just heard it on the radio. This is her best song yet. Probably the best song of the last ten years. I'm going to download it right now.
- Yes, Britney loves me. The bible tells me so.
I wish I was straight so I could marry her. I love you Britney. Let's "work bitch." LOL.
- Britney is the greatest performer and singer ever. I love her. Old people had Madonna and The Beetles and Cher and Michael Jackson and Janet but we have a true star... BRITNEY SPEARS. I am proud to be from Louisiana, because it's the home of Britney and Jamie Lynn Spears. Work Bitch is my new favorite song. I got to dance every time I hear it.
- I love her new song. It is wonderful. I was dancing like crazy to it at all the gay clubs over the weekend. It's a club sensation. Thanks gay boys for makeing it a hit.
- Has the Britney Spears Fan Club been alerted to the existence of DL?
- Britney is back and hotter than ever. She loves us gays so much. Let's show her the love with our support and get out and 'work bitches' and spread the word. I'll be back - I have to download 'Work Bitch.'
This woman is a phenomenon. Great singer, great actress, great dancer, great performer! I love my Britney.
- God damn, could you Britney shills be any more obvious? You're obviously members of her fan club. Don't pander to gays like we're stupid. I love a wide variety of music, from Elvis Presley to Barbra Streisand to Mozart to System of a Down, but I don't listen to little kid bubblegum music like Britney and Miley barf out of their nasty snatches. Go somewhere else to shill your "product."
- There are new photos of her out and about in London and she actually looks like a pop star/celebrity instead of some hick with a hangover going to Walmart to pick up cigarettes and Diet Pepsi.
- It's either her fan club (all 48 members) or a few mentally unbalanced asshole who have gone full retard. Britney sucks hard.
- She look stunning in the second pic at the top
- At the end of the 21st Century, one artist will stand at the top as THE ARTIST OF THE CENTURY and it will be Ms. Britney Spears.
The gay community loves you, Britney. Keep on rockin'
- I wouldn't say stunning, but she looks good.
- Best singer ever. Britney is beautiful.
- God I love that song. Let's all sing it in the streets right now, bitches.
- I really love Work Bitch. I would not says it's her best but it is fabulous. All the clubs are playing it and the dance floor goes wild. I love struttin' and dancin' with my boyz on the big dance floor. Let's all "Work Bitch."
Dexter in Seattle
- First, the Britney hate was over the top.
Now, the Britney love is over the top.
Get a fucking life, whores.
- R479 she doesn't look "great". She doesn't look horrible, but I'm not a fan of those nasty ass hair extensions. They look cheap.
- The Beetles? You're trying too hard r472
I think you've been living under that bridge for too long.
- r482, singer? Britney never sings on any of her recordings. Why do you think she talks thru most of her latest shitty single?
The bitch CAN'T SING.
Some of you Britney stans are totally delusional.
- The only people knocking Britney are a bunch of old men over 30 who just can't get over the fact that Brit has replaced Madonna in the eyes on the younger generation. Madonna had a great career you old queens, but people under 30 wants something new, fresh and challenging.
What are we supposed to do? Sit around and listen to old Madonna songs to appease a bunch of nelly old queens who are still stuck in the 1980s. My generation was not even born in the 1980s. How are we supposed to relate to Madonna? Really! Keep on listening to your Madonna and my generation will listen to our Britney, our Miley and our Katy Perry.
Every generation has their heroes. I will respect yours. Please respect mine.
- Never thought I'd say something like this but, Britney isn't fit to stand in Madonna's shadow.
At least Madonna actually sang on her recordings, vocals flaws or not.
Britney won't even do that. She would have no career without studio electronics and autotune.
- I don't care for Madonna (or much dance music in general) but truthfully Britney Spears and Miley Cyrus are not fit to eat the peanuts out of Madonna's shit. Both have thin, tinny voices beefed up by Auto-Tune. Awful.
- Work Bitch sounds like a really bad re-working of Madonna's Vogue.
- The Alan Carr interview is going to be awkward.
- [quote]The only people knocking Britney are a bunch of old men over 30 who just can't get over the fact that Brit has replaced Madonna in the eyes on the younger generation.
Britney is over 30, and unlike her, I'm not. Britney is a washed-up has-been that kids can't relate to, thus the reason she keeps bombing.
Please, tell us your age, gramps.
- BRITNEY IS NOT WASHED UP. I AM SO SICK OF PEOPLE ON THIS THREAD. ITS MAKING ME VERY ANGRY! HER VOICE SOUNDS EPIC AND "WORK BITCH" IS THE BEST SONG THIS YEAR. BRITNEY IS FABULOUS.
- Britney Spears’ Waist Digitally Slimmed Down For New Video Clip: Photo Comparison
- True, but she has gotten in better shape.
- Seriously who would still want to fuck her? Not only has she lost her slightly cute and slightly above average looks, her body is not there anymore and she's fucking batshit crazy. TURN OFF.
- Her new album is called "Britney Jean". How white trash.
Work Bitch this week = Hot 100: #37
- Bloody vagine.
- R499 white trash indeed = it will sell well. You know how middle America and gays do. The biggest garbage recording act of all time.
[quote]It's a personal album and, like, all my family, they always call me Britney Jean," ... "It's like a term of endearment, and I just wanted to share that with my fans.
This woman is so pathetic. Her stans are even more pathetic though.
- [quote] it will sell well. You know how middle America and gays do.
No it won't. Her last album's opening numbers were pathetic. She's running against One Direction and Justin Bieber. Bitch is done for!
- Shitney says she's going to take a break after this album. lol. America has already given you a break, dollface.
- For some reason, everyone has decided that they're completely DONE with Britney, just when she's starting to actually put some effort into doing stuff.
- R505 what fucking effort? She's the laziest bitch out there! So she did a couple of beginner dance steps? How is that effort? So her body is not AS sloppy as it has been? That should be standard. Shitney's fans should have left LONG AGO.
- Well, it seems Shitney stans don't have the buying power they had even a year ago, as this song failed to climb higher than #12 on the hot 100, and didn't even reach #1 on itunes. They are persistent though, as the song has stayed between #22 to #25 and it's been out for a month now. I thought it would be off the charts at this point.
- "Sad Bitch" is just another in the string of flops for Shitney. With the exception of a few methed-out twinks and white trash whores, the overall public is done with this no-talent whore.
- Her Vegas stint is going to be a disaster of epic proportions. Caesars Entertainment will rue the day they signed off on this.
- Is that Britney's perfume in the video?
If so, how fucking tacky can you get?
- She's totally done. She's over. I listened to Femme Fatale and respected the effort that was made into making her a sexy android sexborg, but this whole "i'm so personal with my newest record" is so marketing 101 and retarded that I will have nothing to do with it and everyone is seemingly feeling the same. "Work Bitch" is awful, trash, rubbish, so done and gone. I wouldn't be surprised if Britney is personally funding it staying on the charts (because, you know, they can buy it and keep it up there).
Her team is almost done totally transitioning over to work for Miley so Britney is going to be on her own. It's going to be breakdown part 2. Hopefully she has another "Blackout" in her, because that was a damn good album.
- R509 Yep. No way will she last 2 years. This will be a bigger disaster than X-Factor. When will idiots realize she's not worth big bucks anymore?
- R511 "Blackout" wasn't great. None of Shitney's albums are close to great. Her "music" has always been straight up SHIT.
- Was Shitney's body photoshopped in the video???? Check out this video, in particular, go to 0:55 :
- drop to #28 on itunes! I predict a freefall this week.
- LMAO! Her Vegas show will be as laughable as when LaToya Jackson had a show in Vegas!
- Shitney is going to be paid 15 MILLION DOLLARS to go to Las Vegas and LIP SYNC!!!! She is NOT singing live in this Las Vegas gig, something that her handlers tried very hard to keep secret for as long as possible.
But the secret's out, her Las Vegas show will be just as phony as her concerts. This bitch can't or WON'T sing for some reason.
BTW, her band won't be anymore "live" than she is.
- I eagerly await the gifs of Britney's "dancing"
- Officially falls out of the top 30 on itunes, down to #33. Nobody's checking for Shitney anymore. It's all Gaga, Perry, Bieber and Miley.
- Her ghetto new album cover.
They used a photo from years ago too. lmao
- R520 Her album covers look more and more cheesy and pathetic with each release.
- This song sucks as much as her extensions.
- Just pathetic in every way.
- "Work Cunt" is officially a FLOP!
Everybody with taste
- She's #38 on iTunes, and her new album is in the 100s on Amazon. Poor flopped Republican hillbilly thing.
- Shitney's trainwreck of a Q/A revealed that she's obsessed with Republican author Max Lucado. Stupid cunt.
- I love the new video. I do.
But to suggest she and her ilk are Vegas material is almost as bad as Toni B, and that's saying something.
- I don't get the Toni Braxton reference. I thought she did quite well in Vegas. Are you referring to her health issues?
- Was there some type of huge backlash on this one ?? Now I hear it on the radio as just 'Work' in the lyrics. Originally Bitch was being played too ...but not lately.
- Everyone's over this old hag's mess. She needs to go away.
- Britney Doesn't Know Name of Music Video Director
“I just wanted to do a video that was out in the desert for some reason I think you’re closer to God in the desert,” Britney says of her time in the desert shooting the “Work Bitch” music video.
- R527 you obviously have no taste and need to stfu. Toni was perfect for Vegas. She had to pull out of her performance due to her health issues which came up during the middle of her run. How can you imply Toni is not good enough for Vegas? She puts on an amazing show, something Shitney could never dream of doing.
This bitch is SUCH a flop! "Work Bitch" now out of the top 40 on itunes. Flop floppity flop flop!
Can't wait for her Vegas show to go tank as well.
- It's amazing how you CUNTS are calling Brit's new album a flop. BITCHES, it doesn't even come out until DECEMBER you dumb fucks. Haterz gonna hate!
"Britney Jean" will be the biggest hit of the year & you will swallow your words, CUNTS! Britney has sold over 800 million albums worldwide and the hits are going to keep coming for decades to come.
FUCK THA HATERZ!
- r534, you're the stupid cunt. Shitney hasn't sold anywhere near 800 million albums, she is not on the same level of popularity as Elvis, the Beatles, or Michael Jackson, and the only thing that she is the ruler of is QUEEN of the untalented SLUTS.
Deal with that bitch.
- Gurrrrl...I heard this song BLASTING out of a Rainbows store. Britney still has it if the hood is feeling her!
- She is quite possibly the dumbest pop star ever, and that's saying something, given the number of idiot celebs in the entertainment business.
- To the Shitney stans, your gurl is not the #1 pop tart. If you look at her sales since 2008 (when Gaga started), she falls FAR behind.
On top of that, bitch hasn't had a solo #1 since 2011 (almost 4 years ago), and hasn't had a solo top 10 since 2011.
She's just flopping, FINALLY. The Vegas show will be the nail in her coffin as one of the top stars.
- You do realize that 2011 was 2 years ago, R539?
- R540 clearly a typo...her last solo #1 "Hold It Against Me" came out in January of 2011, almost 3 years ago.
"I Wanna Go", her last solo top 10 song, came out almost 2 1/2 years ago.
Shitney is FINALLY passé. Good riddance!
- From post 460 to 500 you can see the whole last dozen of hard core Britney's fans having a meltdown. Suddenly it's all about how she's the new queen, that she pwns everyone else, how gorgeous she looks and also that Flop Bitch is a terrific sound. And then nothing more.
We have already have many bots meltdown here at DL. But I so far had never experienced a whole community of fanboys having a meltdown. And what a meltdown. But they have a role model to look up to: Britney 2007 was the best recent meltdown in history. And for one, I do miss the shaving of her hair, the interviews with her eyes rolling back into her head, the pink wing, the glued hair extensions, the going bare-foot in gas station bathrooms, the overdose on meth in a trashed hotel room with co-rehaber Howie Day, the British accent, the shopping sprees at 4 am in the morning...
Bring back the pink wing!
- "Work Bitch" has fallen outside the top 40 on itunes and will likely stay there. When is her next flop single coming out?
- Britney's new song Perfume is absolutely beautiful. Her real voice returns. Deep and deeply resonant.
- I'll believe that the bitch sang without autotune only when I hear it. Ha!
- Here it is. After two listens of this song, you will keep replaying it. Congrats Britney. It's a stunner.
- R546 Shitney is still doing that gargle-sound with her "singing". In all her ballads she makes that gargle sound, indicating her weak ass voice is struggling (aka can't) to belt notes. She sucks. This won't reach #1. It will probably do better than "Work Bitch" but won't go higher than #5.
It sucks, but not as hard as "Work Bitch".
- 'Shitney' smells of fragrant Perfume now. Deal with it!
- "Perfume" = PU.
She's truly 2000s.
- r546, nice try, but I detect some autotune.
- "While I wait, I put on my perfume, i've WORN IT ALL OVER YOU!" - I love the emotion when she sings that. It really hits me. Ballads are where her genius lies.
- LOL!!! Britney and the word genius don't belong in the same universe.
- We all have a genius. Britney's genius is her interpretation of a lyric. A certain pathos, a wistfulness. Remember, nobody can BE a genius. They can have a genius. Genius is something we can merely exude. Who knows where it comes from.
- Shitney's "genius" is whomever performs auto-tune on her gargled, unpleasantly toned voice.
"Perfume" is pathetic.
- Yes, Perfume is pathetic and that is the beauty of it. It is incredibly human. The Britney of this song is raging. She is pathetic and poignant. This song is a masterpiece.
- This has to be a parody troll.
- You've called me Britbot and now you've called me a parody troll? Make your mind up.
- r557, I'll just call you someone without any musical taste, ok?
- I think I'll just call you Christina.
- r558, call me what you want, I really don't care. Listen to your Lou Reed and Niko shit just because the hipsters tell you it's tasteful.
- Perfume would make an awesome montage of "Death Becomes Her" clips from Helen Sharp's perspective.
- r560, LOL at least Lou Reed was REAL. Something that autotuned Shitney has never, and will never be.
- Lou Reed was an overrated poster boy for dualistic consciousness. Britney will never suffer from that affliction. She's too many moods, too many kinds of woman.
- Maybe, but mostly she's just crazy.
See my vajayjay?
- Yes, she's crazy and she's pathetic as "Perfume" has established. And she's a real artist because she embodies these states of being with complete sincerity. I mean this.
- Gaga >>>>>>>> Shitney.
Gaga's 2nd promotional single "Dope" and Shitney's 2nd single were both released today. The result? "Dope" at #1 on itunes while "Perfume" at #12.
Flopney back in the house!
- "PU" is a flop. Stan meltdown ensues.
- "Dope" #1 in 70 countries in less than 24 hrs.
- Perfume's on VEVO now. Congrats Britney. Spellbinding song.
- When will this talentless ho go back to the trailer park that her white trash ass came from?
It could never be too soon.
- That song is bad. It's strange that they'd drop the ball on her now.
- Sia is really dropping the ball. That wretched new Celine song and now this shit. Britney deserves better...this is her third bomb in a row.
- How is the song bad? It's utterly compelling.
- The sentiment is actually kind of gross. "Marking my territory?"
Who's been guiding her albums pre-will.i.am.overrated.
- Sia just said Eminem isn't homophobic. She's a dumb twat.
They're now not going to send "PU" to radio for fearing a bigger flop.
- r574, One of the reviewers said that Shitney was equating perfume with urine in the song. LOL!!!
marking her territory indeed.
- LOL. Slant review:
A bona fide brand, Britney Jean Spears has released 13 different fragrances in the last nine years, reportedly raking in $1.5 billion internationally, so an attempt at some cross-promotional synchronicity was, perhaps, inevitable. "Perfume" is the second single from Spears's eighth studio album, Britney Jean, following the disappointing "Work Bitch." Co-written by Spears and the usually reliable Sia and co-produced by will.i.am, the song is a midtempo ballad that likens perfume to urine: "I put on my perfume/Yeah, I want it all over you/I'm gonna mark my territory," Spear sings, her occasionally pitchy vocals veering close to parody. It's a ballsy choice for a single, given that the pop star hasn't scored a hit with a non-dance track since her first fragrance, "Curious," hit the market back in 2004 (and, it should be noted, the success of that song, "Everytime," was largely due to its club mixes), to say nothing of the fact that "Perfume" equates lingering fragrances to territorial pissings and effectively reveals Brit to be a water sports enthusiast.
- God, the song is DOA.
- Vegas isn't even selling out.
- I'm not anti Britney, I really don't care. But after listening to Perfume and then listening to Gaga's Dope, you can just tell the former is old fashioned the latter progressive. Dope is a really great, sort of sad ballad about addiction. Perfume is just dull.
- Brittney Spears Vegas ticket sales "Through the roof". Additional shows planned.
- R15 - or an early death instead of another comeback. Here's an interesting analysis of the sleazy video Britney herself didn't like. Poor woman:
- R572 [quote]Britney deserves better
no, no she doesn't. With her lack of talent, she doesn't deserve any well written songs.
"Perfume" is a FLOP. Shitney is OVA. Ho sit down!
does anyone have any links to stan meltdowns? That would be entertaining.
- already down to #15? FLOP! Shitney is back y'all! Shitney is flopping hard!
- r581, are they aware that she's just going to lip sync again for these shows?
- ain't nobody checking for Shitney anymore!
- If not for DL, I wouldn't even know Britney was still in the music business.
- [quote]Brittney Spears Vegas ticket sales "Through the roof". Additional shows planned.
Check out ticketmaster, Einstein, not a paid-for puff piece.
- "Perfume" down to #25 already on itunes? wow. o-v-a.
- Her album pre-order is a flop. It reached #2 a few days ago on iTunes in the US, and then nosedived.
- She rhymed "governor" with "governor".
She's so brilliant.
- Why the hating of Britney??
She's basically has a sympathetic and harmless personality. She neither pretentious nor conceited.
- R593 people don't hate her-they hate that she's successful in the music business and that's understandable, given her lack of talent, beauty or personality.
Anyway, "Perfume" falls to #33 while "Work Bitch" at #42. Shitney is in full single-flop mode.
- Yikes! "Perfume" tumbles to #42 while "Work Bitch" slides to #57
Shitney stans-y'all ain't helping yo' homegurl!
- Macy Gray is a Britney fan:
[quote]"Everybody is shocked when they see my Britney Spears collection. I’m a huge Britney Spears fan. Like the BLACKOUT album is one of the greatest albums. I don’t care what anybody says, I love that record. That one that she made when she was all in the press a lot. That album is awesome. It’s the best dance album. But I love “Hit Me Baby One More Time”. That’s one of my favorite songs. The words to that are excellent. ”My loneliness is killing me.” That’s the shit.[/quote]
[quote]I’m going to remake a Britney Spears album. I don’t now. She used to make some great tunes. As much as people talk about her or however they think about her, she makes great music. I know I sound crazy saying that. But I say it though because it’s not that she has bad taste. She has good songs.[/quote]
- R596 and your point? Macy Gray sucks and can't sing either. I'm not shocked she is a fan of Shitney.
- [quote]“I don’t know if Bob Dylan and Tom Waits are as authentic as I think they are. Perhaps they’re not. Sometimes you start thinking that maybe Britney Spears or someone like that who’s doing exactly what they want to do in the way that they best know how, is more authentic than any of those people you could mention.”
- BRITNEY WAS RAPED BY OPOSSUMS!!!
- My cooter smells y'all!