- I thought it was well known that he had silicon implants put in.
- Let's continue with a few posts on topic before it veers into Simon Halls' clenched fist territory.
Matt's jiggly ass gif from "Magic Mike".
- Stills from "Magic Mike".
- Writhing on the floor gif.
- Injections maybe then? Not the hard implants?
- He probably had fat injected into his butt
- He was born with it. Matt was sculpted to perfection.
- Perfect ass. Perfect everything. He should walk around naked all the time. They should make it a law.
- If he was indeed born with that ass then it would be safe to assume his mother would have died in childbirth from being ripped in half.
- Matt Bomer can do no wrong. He may be autistic, but he's gorgeous!
- Autistic, R11?
- You must be the only person who doesn't know, R12.
- Fuck yeah...
- Matt and his ass are going to star in Monty Clift biopic.
- Mighty pretty.
- Yes, OP, he was born with that ass. But it was rather pasty and plain back then.
Now, it's rather prettily striped.
- Seems like Matt will indeed play Montgomery Clift!
- Confirmed by the producer! Sounds great!
- I really hope the Monty Clift biopic happens, and is good, but I'll believe it when I see it. This looks a lot more like the intention of a movie rather than a movie in development. Is the money even in place? Even not, there's a very long way to go.
- That's a by far better project than creepy 50 shades of grey. He can show his acting skills here ! May be a next step to his breakthrough.
- Matt Bomer as Montgomery Clift. I've loved Monty almost as long as I've been alive, and I used to wish for there to be a gay actor who could play Monty. I hope this comes to fruition. Best entertainment news in a long time.
- I will be playing the telephone pole!
- That original tweet has been deleted. Maybe somebody jumped the gun?
- Which tweet, [R24]?
- R25 The tweet by the producer supposedly confirming the movie is being made with Bomer. He was responding to an inquiry from some Bomer fangurl, but probably didn't realize it was going to get picked up and blown up into a story.
I think R20 may be right. Until the movie has financing behind it, it's really more a statement of intent.
- Thanks, [R26]. He's now tweeting again about it, though.
- Here it is. Perfection.
- Thongs were made to be worn by Matt Bomer.
- Seriously, thongs normally look a bit absurd to me but on Bomer's gorgeous ass it works.
- Anything looks good on Matt Bomer.
- Everything looks annoying on Matt Bomer. He shouldn't wear anything.
- He should def do more nude scenes. Like full frontal!!!
- R33 Words of wisdom!
- Mark: I'm on white collar with the prettiest man in the world. Even Jensen says so. Matt Bomer is totally my man crush.
- Simon Halls thread is closed.
Can someone post the Simon VPL pic?
- What is VPL?
- Ooh. You are new, r38?
- Here it is:
- Ff r40
- I agree with r41, if only because I'm offended by the sheer laziness of it. At the very least, r40 should have gone to the trouble of pasting Bomer's face on the slappee.
The other domestic violence troll is much wittier than this one, whose only contributions are lame gifs and trolldar'd posts from old threads. If you're going to do something, do it right.
- TBH I did attempt it with Bomer's head but the rotation of the face made it difficult to find matching shots so I just went with Diana Scarwid.
- I thought that both trolls are the same person, posting from different accounts/computers? And they are the same troll as WIMBST and Asperger troll and sociopath troll? No?
- You know what your problem is, R44? Labels!
- No, R44, they're not all the same. WIMBST was deadly serious. Some of the others are just joking, having picked up on the theme.
I'll admit DL has made me jaded. I can't see a commercial for White Collar without picturing Simon's hand cracking across that face. It makes me smile.
- So, Matt is not going to lose weight?
- I imagine he will. Simon will help him by chasing him around the house with this.
- as good as its going to get
- Please, get a job.
- R47 I hope!
- The idea for this play is so bad it puts the tard in tardis.
- I'm I the only one who doesn't like Ryan Murphy?
I just read somewhere that he and lea Michelle united to keep a certain actress away from the 'Corey' episode that just aired.
And to think that he's close friends with Simon and Matt, yuk!
- Are you 12, r53?
- So stupid!
- R54 I wish!
- Interesting article, R55.
Dianna Agron objected when Ryan attempted to rename her character Kit Walker.
- Has Ryan shown any interest in Henry yet, or does Henry not interest him because he looks too much like Simon?
- This guy looks like he could br Matt bomer's brother.
- R59, just no.
- Who is the guy at R69?
I don't think he looks like Matt but he is gorgeous.
- Oops, R59 not 69.
- Bump with this masterpiece of a gifset.
- My God he's beautiful!
- Have there been any reports of someone being kicked off the White Collar set before the one from the person who runs that blog? Matt is usually so accommodating to fans -- the most he's ever said is a polite "no" when he's in a rush -- so whatever it was, it must have been serious. My curiosity is definitely piqued.
- R65 Simon was briefly banned until he promised he would keep his hands in his pockets at all times while on set.
- R65 I've never heard about anybody being kicked out from the WC set. Actually all fans always say how nice and friendly the crew is. So I wonder what did she do for that to happen. Especially that it's not the first time with that person. Earlier this year she went to the set, I can't remember if it was WC or TNH that time, and although she wasn't kicked out, she wasn't allowed to go near Matt. Other fans that visited that day were allowed to talk to him and take pictures. She was bitching about it for a few days.
I wonder if he recognizes her as a stalker and told his PA that he doesn't want to meet her. Or is she just horribly obnoxious every time she goes to set. Or maybe both?
- Are there any pics of Matt's real brother? Years ago, I remember seeing a pic of his dad in a soap rag, and he was so not a DILF.
- Saw a picture once of Matt's dad back in his college football days. You could see where Matt gets his good looks from. Sounds like Bomer Sr. didn't take good care of itself, but that's what happens with those guys. Get married, settle down with the little woman somewhere in suburbia, raise a pack of kids, and let themselves to go hell.
At least Matt seems to be watching what he eats, working out, and no stories of the kind of drinking and drugs that'll age you prematurely. He should age better than his dad.
- Laura may be a stalkerish cunt whose actions gave her the dubious honor of being the first fan ever kicked off set, but I’m glad she’s back in the fandom for this gifset alone:
- As if that stalker cunt Laura would quit the fandom. I bet the story is pretty simple. The crew were keeping fans at a distance from the set. She didn't like it. At some point she tried to crash the set and got (Matt)blocked by someone. She was asked to leave, maybe even escorted off. Matt wasn't involved at all.
I'm kinda partial to the gif set R63 posted myself. Matt said that Steven Soderbergh always had a camera on them on the days they were filming the backstage scenes at the club and so the actors always stayed in character. It's too bad that none of that footage was ever edited together. And, yes, somewhere out there someone has all the complete dance scenes. Soderbergh said that he edited them all together and sent them to someone at Warner. For some reason Warner decided not to release them on Blu-Ray.
[quote] "We have edited together the full-length versions of all the routines. Honestly, they’re that pretty disturbing! We sent them all to Sue Kroll at Warner Bros. and she said, “I really like these a lot!” I think it’s not for men. It made me really uncomfortable to watch them. We did 10 or 12, and to watch them all, back-to-back, was really disturbing."
- Please, Soderbergh has all the footage and watches them while Jules is asleep while beating his dick like his hand is Simon Halls and his dick is Matt Bomer.
- It's Matt's birthday!
Happy Birthday, Matty!
- "like his hand is Simon Halls"
- He spent his birthday with his family. No breakup.
- Of course Simon was there, he wouldn't pass up the chance to give 36 birthday whacks.
And you know that why ?
matt told me.
- He told it r79.
- He will be on Rachel Ray show next week. And he will talk about his kids. I don't know when they filmed that episode, but for sure recently, so I guess no breakup. He wouldn't talk about kids otherwise, but rather avoid that subject entirely.
[quote]We're kicking off our "Cops and Robbers" show with the criminally handsome White Collar star, Matt Bomer! TV fans won't want to miss Rachael's latest chat with Matt Bomer, who is here to give the scoop on White Collar season 5! Plus, the handsome father-of-three shares what his kids will be dressing up as for Halloween!
- He's divorcing Simon, not the children, R81.
At least I hope not.
- Children are Simon's, not his. He is a stepfather. I doubt that he would get any rights for kids if he broke with Simon. Which means I doubt that he would talk about kids as if nothing happened in the middle of "divorce".
- Talking about the kids is a "safe" topic. Still think that breakup announcement is inevitable. If I could play matchmaker I'd introduce Simon to hottie Randy Harrison. Sexy ass Scorpio hooking up with a closet freak Capricorn would be so damn hot. Wild monkey sex for both...a hot other daddy for the kiddies for Simon....career help/exposure for Randy...Win-win for everyone...will maybe not for Matt but I think he cheated so he deserves to be dumped.
- I don't find RH all that sexy. But whatever.
What do you mean by closet freak?
And where all the speculation about Matt cheating is coming from? It's like people desperately want them to break up, so they will create reasons for it.
- Someone who spoke to Matt tweeted that he'd told them he was spending his birthday (Friday) with his family, and making homemade icecream. OBVIOUSLY the household is a hotbed of discord and misery. *eye roll*
- [quote] Children are Simon's, not his.
Sure. rub it in.
- Charlie Hunnam left 50 Shades, so the craziness around Matt will start again.
But at least he is trending on twitter.
- I'm I the only one who's noticed Tim DeKay's not so subtle glances at Matt's ass when he's walking behind him?
- R89 yep. He also does it while in character as Peter. First season was alit if eye fucking bet they did screw around. MB seems over it though.
- R89 I'd give a damn if DeKay was the least bit attractive. Every time I see a picture of him he makes me think of Sam the Eagle.
Look at this picture of Sam the Eagle and then look at DeKay's photo on his twitter account and tell me there isn't a resemblance.
- R90 I noticed that too!
- So, because of Matt losing weight for TNH, I guess we will not see his ass at all for the next two months or so.
At least on the WC his perky ass still looks good.
- Sometimes watching White Collar can be a chore and predictable. The last scene( on the season premiere) with Tim and Matt is why I stick with it. These guys have great chemistry with each other.
- That last scene was great. Very good writing and brilliant acting.
- Daddy!!!!! Don't go!!!!!!! Pease, please, pleeeeeze don't leave me here alone with Simon!!!!!!!
- R49. You could at least put a bag of oranges in Simon / Joan's hand!
- R96 DON'T START BITCH! Slander Simon and mock Matt all the hell you want but LEAVE THE KIDS OUT OF IT!!! How fucking damaged must you be to take pleasure and enjoyment from such acts. Talk about psychotic and sociopathic behavior. In previous threads you went way too far with the WH shit...claims of child abuse and molestation are serious and should not be made falsely. You carried on a one man/woman crusade of dafamation against an undeserving family all because you don't approve of your celebrity crushes personal choice. That's the thing...it's Matt's choice so take your crazy ass somewhere and sit the hell down, shut the fuck up because Matt Bomer ain't ever gonna want your jealous and mentally unstable ass.
ain't evet ain:t
- god I would love to boff that bomer
- R98 calm down ya crazy cunt
- MARY!!!! @ R98
Calm the fuck down and take your meds.
It was just a joke. In any case, I'm not the WIMBST, simply someone who enjoyed how much he got the looney Bomer fans worked up.
- R101 These jokes and reactions to them stopped being funny a long time ago.
- Those jokes were never funny. And if R96 / R101 can't see anything wrong with involving children in those disgusting "jokes" then he is completely fucked in the head.
- How dare you suggest the children are being abused!
Only I can do that!
- My post said nothing about abuse. If I were a child, I'd rather spend time with sweet, simple Matt than with grim, grumpy Simon.
And, sorry, but the OTT posts from R98 et al. prove that the reactions from the fanboys are still fucking hilarious.
- Isn't there a photo out there of Simon holding Matt's glasses at some publicity event?
- Why is the other thread closed?
- Because it annoyed the webmaster.
- What's wrong with the webmaster. This thread was harmless.
- To which thread do you refer?
- "Is Matt Bomer feminine?"
- Pity. People should stick to the topic of the thread rather than make it a shitstorm of extraneous speculation. That thread should have been about discussing his femininity and this one about his ass.
- Part of the reason was because I suspect the last thread was largely written by one person who kept erasing their cookies.
- As if the webmaster would care, r113.
- Perhaps Simon Halls did not care for the photoshop of him as Vigo the Carpathian.
- No it was not written by one person. Click trolldar and see groups of yellow posts. Cunty imagination.
- If you erase your cookies it empties your trolldar, you freaking dumbass.
- It's mostly written by an African American woman from Oklahoma.
- No dumb ass at R117. Everything you wrote before without deleting cookies stays as trolldar. There are several groups of yellow trolldars and so this cannot be one person but multiple.
- Fight! Fight!
- WTF is that?
- Thanks R120. Looks like this person was falsely accused.
- It's that deranged stalker Laura, the one who got kicked out off the set. She gets into spats with other fans on twitter, then makes a big dramatic stink that they're stalking and harassing her. She loves the sympathy she gets from her followers who haven't figured out what a drama queen she is and she gets them to turn on whoever she had the fight with.
It's like those fraus are all still in high school.
- Can't tell from the justjared photos what's happened to Matt's sweet ass now that he's dropped all that weight.
- Oh, fanfrau drama. I thought it smelled of Cheetos in here.
- R123, Laura is not this Muslim girl. If you visit this Twitter account you will see she has a head-scarf in a semi-disclosed pic with Matt Bomer. She is not Laura if I remember correctly.
- Now I’m confused. Laura is still the one who was kicked off the White Collar set because the PAs thought she was stalking Matt, correct? Now Laura is harassing this girl? Who/what is honeywildchild? Is she the reason we’ve been overrun by fraus? Someone explain this to me.
- Never mind, answered my own question about honeywildchild. Remember that poster we had a while back who constantly confused “to” and “too” and would fly into a rage any time someone said something bad about Simon? That poster would also go on rants about how they must be broken up because they didn’t have rings and how Simon was too good for Matt anyhow. Look at her first tweet on this page:
[quote] Can't wait till I'm off work...wanna listen too @BritneySpears new song Perfume....the lyrics are killer.
That’s not a very common English mistake as far as I know. Since we know she posts here, it must have been her. We really have been invaded by fraus.
- R126 R127 Laura is the one who was booted off the White Collar set. The Muslim girl has had brushes on twitter in the past with Laura. As a result Laura has said things about her, from which Laura's followers have taken their cue and also said things about her and blocked her.
Like I said, these fraus all act like they're still in some high school clique.
- R129, I thought she disappeared after claiming that Matt Bomer's staff humiliated her at White Collar set.
- I think Laura (or someone in her circle) is jealous the Muslim girl sent Simon a card for his birthday (by snail mail) and Simon thanked her in an email.
She (the Muslim girl) apparently also reports to Simon any 'undesirable' fan behavior such as posting pictures of his kids or 'excessive' gossiping about their private life.
- That's me at R130/R126/R122
- [quote]She (the Muslim girl) apparently also reports to Simon any 'undesirable' fan behavior such as posting pictures of his kids or 'excessive' gossiping about their private life.
LOL, I wonder if she ever reported Simon Halls's postings to Simon Halls.
- R131 She contacted Simon twice. Once by sending a birthday card (saw a tweet about it but she deleted it), and looks like to report his father's information posted in DL 2 days ago. I'm sure if she contacted him more, she would have bragged about it. She is, after all, a frau too.
- R130 She was humiliated, but she's still on twitter and tumblr and still tweeting/posting about Matt and Simon. Deranged stalkers don't give up that easily.
It's all so much silly fan frau drama.
Matt said he was taking off the weight in a healthy way, but isn't putting the weight back on just as problematic? Maybe even more so? Wouldn't his body, after being starved like that, crave lots of fat, carbs, etc.? I was wondering if that's what lead to Tom Hanks's diabetes. Anyone who can speak knowledgeably to this?
- Is this Matt's ex or brother?
I'm confused because I saw this pic here once and read that he was an ex.
- R137 Ex.
- It could be his brother. They have the same eyes.
- Matt's ex. His name is Andrew.
- Oh, I remember this guy, someone tweeted his photo and said he was a coworker.
Bomer was already with Halls at that point.
- Matt Bomer & Simon Halls at Lee Pace's house, with Lee's sister Sally Jane (middle) and husband (the tall guy), and Sarah Michelle Gellar (2008/8/9)
- bigger picture
- simon looks really really good, matt not so much. and they all look so tanned.
when was matt cast in white collar?
- The casting process for "White Collar" would have happened over the summer of 2008.
- He said on the DVD commentary for the first (?) season that the process began in early 2008. He had to back and read a couple of times for the part. The casting was finalized in August.
- thanks. i was too lazy to check it myself.
- Why was that other thread called "Is Matt Bomer feminine?" shut down?
Also, is that really Matt's brother in that tweet? The chin area sure is similar. If its an ex, its pretty disturbing that the pic is going around with the guy being called Matt's 'brother'.
About Matt's pic with Simon/friends at Lee's ...did Simon stop coloring his hair all of a sudden or has he been rapidly greying since 2008. His hair are almost all white/grey at this point.
- That's not Matt's brother on that picture. That's his ex-boyfriend, Andrew.
As for casting for WC they started it in early March 2008. In August the casting was already over and the announcement was made to the press. Bomer had to audition for it 3 times (actually it was one regular audition and then 2 screen tests for network execs to convince them that he is the guy). In 2008, thanks to the casting in WC, he also met Halls (who represented USA as their PR).
- Yes, couples which have yet to meet often have matching tans.
Christ, you girls are stupid.
- If I was the CEO of one of the biggest PR firms in entertainement in the country, had a two years old toddler at home and was just expecting twins, I simply just wouldn't date!
I'm sorry, but that's just so weired. No one, not even Halls, says after an 60 hour week between changing diapers of newborn twins and driving a toddler to pre-school, hey let's meet for a dinner. Not even, when you have a nanny.
I know what work it means to look after children. You just don't do that. You are by far to tired to keep eyes open.
And would you start dating a man, who can barely offer 5 minutes between two meetings ?
I guess they started dating before the twins were born and Halls maybe made the contacts to USA network.
That explains, why they're so familiar. They are tanned, because they were on vacation. And, believe me, you don't take your lover, you know for maybe 4 month on vacation with your three baby boys.
No, you don't!
- R149 Any nice stories from Andrew about his time with Matt?
- Yet to meet? The picture is from 2008, the year they met. And yes, that's completely unusual for people to have a tan in summer. Some of you people are really special.
R151 If you were a CEO, maybe that's what you would do. But since you are not (and I'm sure you never will be) then you have no idea what they do.
- Daddy, why are your fans so stupid?
- And don't you think it could be possible Matt and Simon met on the Flight Plan premiere party? Matt as actor and Simon as Publicist/CEO of her publicity firm of Jodie Foster. Maybe PMK/HBH even made the publicity for the movie (because Halls and co just not rep persons, but also make pr for movie, networks etc.)?
- Halls got Bomer the part on "Flightplan".
- "Why was that other thread called 'Is Matt Bomer feminine?' shut down?"
A just question, my liege.
- R155 Unknown actors playing small roles like Bomer did in Flight Plan rather don't get invitation for premiere parties.
R156 No, he didn't, they even didn't know then that each other existed.
- Poor fangurl, so invested in her headcanon she can't see the answer is as plain as the nose on Matt's face.
He has the old nose in that photo with "Andrew" from the end of 2004, and by the time he does Amy Coyne in the spring he has the new nose.
I'm guessing Santa Halls was generous that year.
- [quote]That's not Matt's brother on that picture. That's his ex-boyfriend, Andrew.
The one standing between Lee's sister and her husband?
- Andrew is in the picture linked at R137.
- Looked at old Ian Kipling pictures from All my children. There was no nose job - at least not since All my children in 2000. May be before in college, but I don't think so, because his parents nose are quite all right.
He had the same perfect nose in 2000 like today. Look a profile pics and you'll see. No nose job paid by Simon!
R162 Gurl, plee.
- Definitely had a nose job.
- Oh, please. His face is thinner in the picture on the right. And it's at an event, which means he's wearing makeup, which means you can't tell much about the shape of his nose. It's possible to accomplish a lot with contouring.
Not saying he hasn't had one, but you need to find a candid picture if you want to do a comparison like that.
- Here, candids. It changed from b/w 04 and 06. It's pointier.
He should have kept the old one, it was butcher.
- Who's this guy with Matt - from an event in 2006?
- Actor Steven Culp (Desperate Housewives), he was his costar in Traveler
- R168 Oh, ok thanks!
- The 'nose job' question was settled in a previous thread with a comparison of v. young, college age pics and now. He didn't have one.
- Thank you, Helen Keller @ R170.
- I agree, don't think he had a nose job. Seriously, if Bomer thought he needed work done then he should have first been sent to see a shrink. The man is achingly beautiful.
- Can we post instances that we've seen Tim Dekay's mancrush on Matt come through.
- Didn't know this!
- Which other celebrities follow Matt on twitter?
- Thanks, [R142] and [R143]. They both look great in that pic, tanned, young and happy!\t
- I agree with R176.
R128, looks like you are right. That @honeywildchild (Donna from Oklahoma) on Twitter has locked her account but to compare her last tweet (before she locked it) which you posted with the following DL post, I'm now sure that's definitely her!
Amazing how Matt Bomer's "loyal" fans call him a slut and hopes he splits with Simon Halls!
This woman also once tweeted that Simon's staff from Slate PR was flirting with him during Oscars while they were standing around Ang Lee. She kept screaming the dude is flirting with Simon cause he was not wearing the ring. But all Simon did was nod or something, probably just to communicated with his staff. The woman is a nutcase indeed!
This is what she wrote in an earlier thread:
 Don't ever joke about that fool ass troll. I'm personally wishing that crazy ass loser would drink battery acid and die. Anyhoo...let's talk about Simon cock. I still have not found the youtube clip I mentioned before. What I remember most is the cat who ate the canary smirky grin Tom Ford was sporting and Simon quite noticeable vpl in baggy khaki pants. Maybe TF had just sucked him off? That's my version of that moment....most likely pure fiction but a fun thought all the same. As far a Simon being single? Look for that quit announcement at the first of the year. Matt has not fully moved out the LA home but he will. Simon wil be keeping it. As a settlement of sorts( they never actually married) Matt will keep the NY apartment. Simon is crushed...did all he could too save the relationship but Matt really is a slutty as people have suggested. Next partner for Halls should be a non celeb. Matt probably already have a new man waiting in the wings.
- apparently simon's running in a half marathon in santa barbara today at 7:15 am. will matt be there to cheer him on?
- I wonder why he's registered twice.
- One for him, and one for his fists.
- Simon and Matt have been together since 2008? I didn't think it was that long. So he was with him when the oldest kid was born?
- Since 2004.
Why do you think all the children call him Daddy (observed by many people in public)?
If Simon had the kids by himself, why isn't Simon "Daddy?"
- Because apparently he didn't run the other one.
- Maybe he gets his name listed and doesn't go to them like with the charity events.
- Wasn't Matt dating that White guy who upload the kissing pictures on the net in 2004.
- Matt started dating Simon end of 2004. He dated that guy Andrew (his pic is somewhere here) after breaking it off with Mike White (the guy who uploaded the kissing pics) early 2004.
Simon apparently wooed him like crazy till Matt moved in with him just a few months into the relationship.
- R181 Yes, they are together since 2008, they met when Bomer was cast in WC. The twins were born earlier that year, in spring 2008. The oldest kid was born in 2005.
- I think Simon had his first son before he and Matt got together, and the twins were already on the way when Simon and Matt began dating.
Matt is not the biological dad of any of the kids.
- How many times do we have to discuss this?
At least we got one new info out of it with this Andrew guy. Even though I don't believe the story. It sounds like totally made up.
- [quote]Matt is not the biological dad of any of the kids.
Sure, rub it in.
- It's obvious that Walker is Matt's son - they even walk the same. Kit and Henry are Simon's.
- Freak(s), are you initiating that bullshit again?
- Walker looks alot like Matt. The area under his eye is quite distinctive and just like Matt's in that childhood picture with the chips.
- Simon has an unpleasant reputation in Hollywood, but ultimately he's only a celebrity by proxy. Does he get discussed on other gossip sites? I only read Dlisted but it links to many other sites and I've never seen him mentioned. Come to think of it, I can't even recall Bomer being discussed.
Also, I wonder if Simon is aware how "popular" he us on DL.
- I assume so, he used to post here.
- I don't know why everyone can't accept that Matt has NO bio kids. All the kids are belong to Simon biologically.
Can we go back to discussing Matt's ass?
- R196 His sexy ass birthed walker!
- [quote]I don't know why everyone can't accept that Matt has NO bio kids.
Oh, the tears! So bitter!
- Looks like Halls didn't run in today's marathon either. I think he just signs up for them.
I heard that if you go in the bathroom and say his name three times, he'll appear in the mirror.
- In R190's picture, is Walker the one being held by Matt?
- Yes r200.
- Maybe the WIMBST isn't crazy, then. I can see the resemblance.
- matt in ny.
- What's "WIMBST", precious? What's "WIMBST"?
- Matt looks fab for 36.
- Walker Is Matt's Biological Son Troll.
- He looks like he doesn't have the energy to stand without the group holding him up.
- What's with the beanie?
- he probably shaved his head for the role. i don't think i ever saw a film where someone is dying from aids yet has a full head of hair.
- Who are the people with him in the pic? They look like a bunch of fans he ran into. He does look rather weak. Look at how skinny his legs are. I hope he wears a bald cap for the role and doesn't shave his head. He has beautiful hair. Plus if he starts to do Monty Clift and White Collar season 6 next year he won't have enough hair for those roles...so not a good idea to shave his head.
- I kinda sense that he doesn't have to worry about White Collar Season 6.
- Who do you all think will be People Magazine's sexiext man this year?
- Henry Cavill.
- R213 Hes's English, and not that well known so, NO!
- Watch out Simon!
- R210 They are a bunch of fans he run into. One of them tweeted that pic.
- Yes, he probably already shaved the hair. But it won't take so long to grow back.
- He had no shaved hair at the grove pictures, because you could see his hair in some pics under the beanie. I'd rather say he lets them grow longer and they 're hard to style now. Plus: you freeze easier when loosing weight.
Anyway: At the moment he seems to ruin his look, his career, his relationship and his family in a half year only. I'm surprised what's next for Mr. Bomer.
- Does Simon have siblings?
- R220 Simon has two siblings, Hydra and Chimaera.
he has at least two sisters.
- R220 Supposedly he has a sister (or two sisters).
R219 How did he ruin his relatinship and his family? I'm not asking about his looks or career, because we will have to wait and see what will happen with them in the next few months, but why do you think he ruined his relationship or family?
- Stop blathering on and talking nonsense, R219.
- There is that whole "gave his firstborn away in exchange for fame" thingie.
- MB looking rough on the set of tnh.
- He looks fine; frankly Simon looked more AIDSey in the recent photos.
- He looks as if he's aged 20 years in 2 weeks.
- So my little city has a Shakespearean festival every year and I was looking through the archives and I found Matt Bomer.
Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat, 1998!
(And yes I got the DVD and watched him sing and dance.)
- from instagram: "Just saw Matt Bomer on my street #omg #mattbomer #nyc"
- Gee, I wonder where I saw that photo before.
- Thanks for all the pics, r229!
Now lets speculate which of the guys he slept with in the below pic!
- Thanks for the great pics, [R229]! He looks very cute! Right out of college I guess.
- Why does Simon let himself go like that?
The guy is hot (in an older man kind of way like Clooney) but he needs to tap into that and put in more effort.
He's sleeping with the sexiest man in the world, and yet he prefers to look like shit. No wonder he's forever hiding.
But still, Matt can do much better. He can find a hot and extremely wealthy older guy to settle settle down with, and not worry about working at all. And i'm sure he'll also be able to keep his son, Walker.
- Did anyone else notice the intense 'eye fucking' between Matt and the guy that acted as 'Griffith' in last week's episode of WC?
- The actor is named David Call and if you take a look at his imdb profile and some of his pictures you could get "Andrew vibes".
- R239 Oh!
I wonder why they broke up after just a few months.
- Forget it, Simon came into the pic. A more refined, wealthy and well connected lover - GOT IT!
- I know that Bomer is not 'the sharpest tool in the box' but risking his good looks on a Ryan Murphy Tv movie, takes the cake.
Hopefully, he'll soon gain back his weight and some of the beauty lost.
Dumbest move ever!
- "The Normal Heart" is merely the apotheosis of Halls's plans for Bomer. It was always going to happen this way. See link, fifth paragraph, last sentence. (The article is from December 2005, not 2008).
On a tangent, there is a strong "parents and sons" motif running through this season of "White Collar."
- That's the art of Simon Halls perfect revenge:
With Ryan Murphys help (his very good friend) he destroys Matt's looks so bad that only a bunch of middle class partners will ever fuck him again. The high class rich and powerful lovers go for twinks and hunks that look like just jumped out of men's health magazine. Like Matt...once.
- I wouldn't say Simon lets himself go, [R237]. He just ran a marathon, and if you look at recent pics, he's clearly been working out (chest etc). At the moment he's the fit one, not Matt.
It's true that he doesn't give a fuck about clothes, but that's actually a pleasant thing in a world like Hollywood.
- Halls didn't run either of the marathons he signed up for.
- He might have run without activating the chip. At least he must have trained for it and must have had the intention to run until shortly before, since this is what one of his assistants tweeted:
Wishing my boss #simonhalls the best of luck at the @RunSBIMarathon this weekend!
- Maybe he found out at the last minute that Gucci was having a sale on belts.
- Or he wanted to kid the paparazzi and fans that went to the marathon to see Matt and the boys. Instead he was sitting in the plane to n.y. planning the next "FUCK marathon" with his toyboy or was at home and packing boxes or went to toys'r'us with his boys.
- Just popped in, and I see this thread is still full of mentally ill loons. Carry on.
- [R250] took the words right out of my mouth.
- R250, R251 Yet you still can't stay away lol!
- Obviously this thread is like a car-crash with casualty. You know its not right to stare but you can't help - you just have to watch the scene.
- If only.........
- Love this!
- Watching over your man huh!
Just love how Simon takes charge and steers things.
- Get. a. Tumblr.
- My favourite!
- Can't believe how awful Matt looks in that fan pic. He went from a very youthful looking 36 year old to looking like older than Simon! All this for a tv movie? I bet you he only has like 15 minutes of screen time tops. Respect his commitment to the role but seriously there was no need to play with those extraordinary good looks of his. I have a feeling he's not going to look the same even after gaining back the weight. His weight loss also accentuates the perpetual crazy eyes he has. Sorry for totally throwing a fit about this but drastic weight loss for a Ryan Murphy TV movie is a bit much.
- R261 He will get his good looks back, but I agree with you that it was a stupid move on his part. I know that he's gunning for an Emmy, but Julia Roberts and Mark Ruffalo will beat him to it.
Why he keeps on agreeing to Ryan Murphy's gimmicks, I don't know. I have a feeling he suffers from low self esteem and depends on others to make decisions for him (read Simon Halls), regardless of how stupid they are. At the moment, hubby controls his life personally and professionally, so we can only pray and hope that we won't have a repeat of this.
- [quote] I have a feeling he suffers from low self esteem and depends on others to make decisions for him (read Simon Halls), regardless of how stupid they are.
Can I have that printed on a mug?
- Why would anyone want to see Matt with a hot mess like Cheyenne? Whatever else Simon Halls is, at least he's not a methed-out, alcoholic mess.
- I picture Halls as a cocaine man myself.
- R262 Julia Roberts and Mark Ruffalo are competing in different categories than Matt, so why would they stop him from getting an Emmy?
- It's a little too early to start polishing anyone's laurels, isn't it? Even Halls expects the movie to suck.
- R267 Nobody is polishing anything. The question is what Julia and Mark have to do with Matt's Emmy, since they are competing in different categories, not if any of them will be nominated or win anything.
And yes, we know that in your delusional head you believe that Halls is talking to you via DL and that you know all the details about their relationship. Unfortunately for you, the truth is that you forgot to take your pills. Again.
- You don't have to believe me, I'm just telling you the truth, is all.
What I believe R262 means is that the movie stars doing the TV movie are more likely to be the focus of the attention rather than the lesser-known actors, as was the case with "Angels in America."
- Another fan encounter!
- Ugh. When does he finish filming this fucking movie again? IT NEEDS TO BE NOW.
- Thanksgiving. Whenever this is.
- Meh, Halls still looks AIDSier.
I'm going to venture he grew up in Ottawa or Montreal; it would explain the Patriots sportswear.
- Oh dear God what is going on with Matt? That is the third picture that I've seen where he looks like he's falling apart and his look are going. What's happening to him?
- R271 I know!
- R273 I'm still convinced that if it wasn't for his family's wealth and Hollywood connections, he would never have bagged a cutie like Matt.
He would look slightly better if he tried harder, but I bet he's so proud he thinks he has it all and can buy anyone without doing much.
- [R273] Toronto, I believe. And he looks good in recent pics, he lost weight and has been working out.
Anyway, I really hope Matt will be able to get his looks back once this movie is done.
- [R276] In 2008, when they starting dating, Halls was looking much younger than now. He was attractive, confident, charming and, of course, powerful too. No wonder Matt fell for him.
- If he grew up in Toronto he'd be a Buffalo fan.
- Matt has said he never cared much about clothes, looks, etc. before White Collar, and if you look at old photos it shows. It clearly doesn't matter to him that Simon isn't the sharpest dresser. Parents with young kids are not likely to knock themselves out getting dolled up either.
Thin people don't always age well, they lose what little fat they have in their faces and have more lines than heavier people.
- Thin? Halls was always shaped like a bowling pin.
- R281 Really?
What about Joe M (yes the dated), Mike White, that guy Andrew and the Tv soap series producer he first dated when he came to Hollywood? All sharp dressers and not bad to look at.
- And the frau chimes in.
- Maybe Matt found out that nice clothes are NOT the most important thing in live.
Or Simon is a sharp dresser when it comes to underwear. Maybe he IS Captain Underpants (may be that's his nickname in bed ? - muhahaha)
Or he stopped wearing hot stuff after his children ruined them all by scrawling and barfing on it.
- And the crazy Frau chimes in.
- [R283] How do you know about Matt and Joe?
- Good grief, R287, no one on this thread actually *knows* anything. Don't you know where you are?
- That latest fan pic is downright scary. It makes Matt look like he is 60 +. I'm sure Matt will be back into shape in 2-3 months but he may not lose the gaunt AIDSy look.
- Not everyone who loses weight like that looks like crap after gaining the weight back. Michael Fassbender recovered nicely from playing Bobby Sands.
- Matt looks awful in that last fan pic. It doesn't even look like him. I'm devastated. Where's gorgeous Matt. Bring him back. I guess that means they've finished shooting season 5 of WC because he wouldn't look so dapper in those tailored suits at the moment. He used to be do hot. Damn this sucks.
- So hot not do hot.
- Just to be clear, r221/r225/r234/r243/r246/r248/r263/r265/r267/r269/r273/r277/r280/r282/r284 etc., you’re convinced Simon Halls follows you and communicates with you through Datalounge posts, and that he makes changes to his and his family’s lives based on your response to his “posts,” yet you haven’t bothered to find out where he was raised?
What kind of crazy stalker are you? For shame, for shame.
- Awww, R293, you went back all those pages for me?
Anyway, I don't care if you don't believe that Halls posted/posts here. You believe what you want to believe.
- I've just seen pics of Matt's family home - so beautiful!
Does he live in a posh area?
And come to think of it, what car does he and Simon drive?
No stalker insults please, i'm just curious!
- Simon doesn't drive; a pair of winged monkeys take him wherever he needs to go.
- The pics of his house are very old and the furnitures etc were from the pre-owners. I guess they renovated.
Simon drives a Landrover (can be seen on the youtube-video, in which they left the book-presentation party).
Furthermore they have a Mercedes (paparazzi pic on that Matt leaves the chipotle)and they have or had a big Honda (paparazzi pic from 2011: Matt got a cup of coffee in the morning). I think the mercedes is a coupe or cabrio (I'm not good in car guessing).
After all I saw, I'd say, usually Simon drives.
- R297 Thanks!
- Does Bomer have a PR team? If yes, I hope he's not paying them.
He's an actor, and i'm sure he wants more recognition. But he has to be willing to play the game and be seen, so as to get those big roles that usually end up going to useless actors that are beneath him in terms of talent.
Everyone here says Simon controls his career, but then why isn't he a bigger star. Simon rep some of the top directors in the industry so it baffles me why he hasn't done much for Matt.
At the moment he looks really bad so i'm praying for no paps pics, but generally he needs more exposure to be honest.
- If Matt wanted more PR, I'm sure Simon would make sure he'd get them. But Matt's PR is Jennifer Allen, who represents Matt Damon, Pierce Brosnan, Jodie Foster - all of them people who don't want to expose themselves too much, and I'm sure it's no coincidence that they chose her for Matt. Also, I think Simon wants Matt to have a clean nice-guy-image, instead of too much gossip or scandals. Matt had a lot of PR for MM though, even if it was a very small role.
- here's matt's car.
- I believe somehow, that does not want to grow too big, because he knows that the price for fame is high. Maybe Matt fears not to have enough time and privacy for his children, his family and himself when being a big star.
Maybe he is happy not to be follwed by the paparazzi every time, except when being at the Grove, which is somehow calculable (maybe it's even some sort of deal).
Maybe he is happy with his lead in a series with regular working times and income. So he can plan his life and doesn't need to go to too many casting, that also cost time and nerves.
May be he is happy not to be forced to stay three to four month on a set somewhere in the world without his children (that need to go to school).
Maybe he needs the hold that his family, especially Simon, gives him. And maybe thats even for the better, because many superstars loose their grip, get lonely, take drugs etc.
May be he is happy with the little he has. AND he does a lot of things that most fans don't even hear of. He supports a lot of project for his friends and invest together with Simon into movies.
Maybe he wants to stay independant, as private as possible and a secret.
- R301 Where?
- I'm not saying he goes full mode Kim Kardashian on us, just a bit of exposure to put him out there and open up opportunites for him (don't tell me he doesn't dream of those big roles).
- [R304], I agree with you that he finally needs to get bigger roles, but I don't think he needs more PR for it. He already has so many fans, considering how small his movie roles have been so far.
- R305 Fans can be very fickle, esp the ones he has.
- My god Matt is so damn gorgeous. He should be more high profile than he is. White Collar is really tailor made for him. He's perfect as Neal Caffrey. But I hope he gets his looks back when he's finished with this role. He looks like shit.
- R299 The idea that Simon Halls has the kind of clout to get Matt any kind of real roles is a belief held mostly by the Bomer frau fans. It fits into their fantasy.
Sure Halls may be powerful for a publicist, but that's ALL that he is. Look at him traveling all over to accompany his clients when they appear at red carpets, film festivals, etc. It may seem glamorous, but what is he really but a glorified baby sitter making sure his clients are where they're supposed to be on time and that they don't put their foot in their mouths. Bu real power in Hollywood? Nope.
And speaking of fraus…
R300 makes Matt sound like a child doing as he's told by Simon Halls.
R302 Then Matt should just get out of the acting business altogether and chose something else. Maybe a dentist? Chiropractor? Problem solved.
- [quote][R300] makes Matt sound like a child doing as he's told by Simon Halls.
The sounds about right.
- Beautiful man!
- Does anyone know if he does specific ass exercises? Like squats, lunges, etc? TIA!!!
- Matt's attributes were well displayed in this the last episode. Bomer in tight butler pants, nice. Also a couple of Dekay shirtless scenes.
- R312 Hmmmmmm!
Good job Simon!
- Yup he was HOT in those butler pants R311. He can buttle for me any day.
- I read somewhere that Bomer was into threesomes with his ex Mike White. Do you think he's still into that with Simon, especially now that they have kids?
My gut feeling tells me that Joe M is the occasional third wheel. The fact that they chose him to present them with the GLSEN award, speaks volumes.
- You're never going to give up your Matt-Joe shipping, are you, frau?
Can't you just diddle yourself to "Magic Mike" and be happy?
- It’s much more likely that Joe was chosen because, among Matt’s friends, Joe was the one who would benefit most from it. The GLSEN event was shortly before the Magic Mike DVD was released, they were both in Magic Mike, they share agents, Joe is a publicity whore, and this was free publicity… voila!
- Matt and Joe dated in college, FACT!
- That image is entirely too hot to be contained by the human mind R319.
- Joe is apparently bi. Rumours are that they dated in college but his drinking problems and reluctance to move to NY caused them to split and lose contact for some time.
He is now with that girlfriend who was a ring girl in vegas. But there are times in interviews when he talks about Matt, you can sense that the love is still there. Though he respectfully now says that they're more like brothers.
Matt seems very happy with Simon and the boys so I think that's that.
- You write the same thing in every Bomer thread after clearing your cookies.
- So in this GLSEN Awards speech when Matt says "Joe I thought the most gay-friendliest thing you ever did was dance with me in a thong in Magic Mike. But I think you've actually outdone yourself tonight" he's really just trying to help keep up the facade and help Joe stay in the closet? Seems like a strange thing to say to someone you were once in a relationship with. Maybe they are just friends. Why would he say that? He could have just thanked Joe for his nice introduction and for being a good friend. The GLSEN Awards just doesn't seem like the place to perpetuate a lie. I have no idea whether Joe M is straight or gay or bi but I would hope Matt Bomer wouldn't do that in a speech about helping kids feel accepted regardless of their sexuality.
- R323 It's Hollywood, anything is possible!
And Matt is usually very sarcastic, so maybe he was just playing around with his words.
By the way , when he said 'danced with me in a thong', did he mean together or with the group?
- Remember when he did this?
That was funny.
- So R319 I guess you were part of a hot threesome with Matt and Joe in college - or where did you get your information from, again?.
Maybe Joes is bi, but that doesn't necessarily mean, he had something with Matt.
The only reason why so many fans go for the Joe rumors, is that they have a name and a picture for their fantasies.
There were so many other guys around at CMU while Matt was a student. He could have dated anyone.
Maybe he even tried Cote de Pablo who softly calls him 'Matchulo' (oh, no , don't freak out: that was ironical playing with the old "Matt is bi" rumor)
- R324 I guess that means you don't think much of Matt. Do you think nobody in Hollywood has integrity? I guess few do but I'd like to think there are still some good guys left. It didn't sound like a sarcastic comment to me. A witty remark, yes but not sarcasm, especially in a room full of gays/gay activists. They would no doubt see through that. If you have proof that Matt and Joe dated once then bring it on. BTW having a closeted gay present that award seems a little ironic, no?
- R311 Thanks!
It makes me weep to think what Matt's ass must look like now after losing all that weight.
- R326 R327 Just because you don't believe it, doesn't mean it didn't happen.
Matt and Joe were room-mates in college so whatever happened there, is their business.
Coming out to the public is usually very personal and hard for many people, let's remember that. Joe comes from a very conservative culture (Italian/Armenian) where being gay is still something to be hidden. The men are expected to marry women and have children, simple. So to expect Matt to out his friend at this point would be a bit immature. He also has a very hetero image right now that he needs to maintain to earn a living.
- Bomer was roommates with Pablo Schreiber, not Joe.
- R330 Matt and Joe were roommates in college!
- R339 where did I say Matt should out Joe? I said ' He could have just thanked Joe for his nice introduction and for being a good friend'. I don't see why he would have to lie in front of a group of probably mostly gay people. It seems a little ridiculous to me. Anyway whatever. I suspect we will never find out if they were more than just roommates at school. Just because they lived together doesn't mean they had a relationship.
- Sorry that should have been R329 not R339 on my last post.
- They have never given an interview where they said they were roommates. If there is one, please link to it.
- R332 Alright!
- R332 not to stir the pot of the Joe-Matt shipper, but Matt and Simon have lied soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much.
- R336 how so?
- Lol R338. The things people do for their kids. Those are the goofiest costumes ever!
- I've thought this about Joe and Matt...especially how two people can be so close-like Matt going to Joe's for thanksgiving and yet they were not anymore.
- [R316] I only read here once that Mike's preference for threesomes was one of the reasons they broke up, because Matt didn't want them anymore after some time. No idea if there's any truth in that, of course.
- There has no been no gossip about Joe M. being bi or gay. Only a few dreamers on the Matt thread making up things.
- How hard is it to accept that Joe and Matt are best buddies and nothing more? Yes a straight man and a gay man can be best friends.
Don't mention Mike W. Just glad Matt is no longer with this immature person.
- [quote]Joe is apparently bi. Rumours are that they dated in college but his drinking problems and reluctance to move to NY caused them to split and lose contact for some time.
Um, no. I live in Pittsburgh and I actually know people who knew Joe even before he was in college at Pitt and CMU. There are no rumors about him and Bomer. None. What has been said about him is that he always was a conceited asshole who had no qualms about using anyone for anything. Joe didn't reference Matt Bomer until right before he got cast in Magic Mike - that's when he started name dropping. He damn sure wasn't talking about Matt Bomer in interviews when he was on One Tree Hill or HIMYM. But does Joe talk about Matt now? No. Do you see Joe hanging with Matt? No. He runs with a whole different crowd, including various members of the Pittsburgh Steelers.
- R340 Exactly! That's what i'm talking about.
R344 Joe is still very good friends with Matt and his CMU crowd. He's even said before that Matt and Simon are the best couple ever, and the best parents to their kids that he knows of. So they must still see each other, though it's obvious they've both moved on ( ie if they dated ).
His comment during MagicMike press tours about how he could not wait to see Matt dance, and that that was his favorite experience on set, said a lot. Even Matt and the interviewer seemed surprised by that comment, but i'm just glad that they're both happy. They would have made a beautiful couple.
- Thanks, [R344]. Not surprised that Joe has a huge opinion of himself, still like him though. Also not surprised that they use to hang out with different people, I think they even said in an interview that they had not seen each other for quite some time before MM. While I think Matt was genuinely happy to have an old schoolmate on set with him, I'm pretty sure they are not best friends.
- Ok now that we've settled the Matt and Joe controversy...how about that ass of Matt's. He is perfect.
- R340 There is nothing strange about that. When I was in college I also visited my friends homes on holidays or weekends and none of them were my lovers. And the reason was exactly the same as in Matt's case: I lived too far away to travel for a holiday that was one or two days long. So why not go to friends hometown if I was invited and an alternative was to spend holidays alone. Of course I did go to my parents for longer holidays and vacation.
And during the years after graduation I've also lost contact with most of my college friends, including those whose homes I've used to visit.
- R347 Hopefully he will get back his perfect looks after TNH is finished. I guess right now his ass must be rather flat.
- R348 Exactly.
How many friends do most of us still have from high school or college? As we get older, develop different interests, and separate lives we move on. Matt and Joe were friends at CMU. They're probably still friendly, maybe make an effort to see each and catch up every once in a while, but that's probably it.
- [quote]I guess right now his ass must be rather flat.
Where once my paddle was greeted by a healthy *thwack*, nowadays all I get is a lowly *thud.*
- matt puts the butt in butler.
- Does anyone have a current skinny photo of Matt that wasn't taken with a fan's smartphone? From what I've read The Normal Heart has finished shooting so shouldn't Matt be putting all that delicious weight back on? I do remember some photos of him from early November going to the movies with BF Simon and he was again wearing a winter hat. Did he shave his beautiful locks as well? Thank god hair grows back.
- R353 They haven't finished shooting yet.
- Is it true that Richard Burgi was to play the role of Peter instead of Tim Dekay?
- R354 I see you're right. I just googled it and found this Timblr page dedicated to it. Seems yesterday they shot a funeral scene. I guess Matt's character Felix was finally laid to rest. Let's hope that also means his commitment is over. I realize they don't necessarily shoot in sequence but I'm hoping it means he can start eating again. ;)
- Felix's funeral isn't shown in the play, he dies in Ned's arms. Unless Murphy is deviating radically from the play.
- R357 The Tumblr post said it was a funeral for one of the main characters so I just assumed it was Felix. Never saw the play. Did another main character die?
- There are no funerals in the play, IIRC, and no major character deaths other than Felix.
- Amazing that Matt was his perect stunning self even with weight loss. I think his super human beauty should be shard and should be cloned so we can all,have one
- [quote] I think his super human beauty should be shard and should be cloned
- Even though I enjoy them, these Matt/Joe rumours sound completely made up, I don't think there was anything between them ever. None of us can be sure though, who knows. Also, didn't Matt apparently room with Zachary Quinto at some point at CMU or am I imagining having read this somewhere?
To the person who was asking if there are any proper skinny photos of Matt...I doubt it, haven't seen any. I don't think he has appeared at any event where he'd be photographed by a professional in recent times. We're lucky fans spot him on the road in NY otherwise we'd have no idea how awful he looks now. I mean he is still beautiful but it hurts to see him like this. He needs to get that juicy ass back.
- Who is that super cute baby that Ryan Murphy is holding in the TNH set pics?
- It's a clone he made of himself so he can harvest its stem cells.
- Normal people call him his son! He got him via a surrogate mother, like Kit, Walker and Henry were made.
- So I guess Matt is now typecast only in gay roles: TNH's Felix, Monty Clift. They've even played down Neal's love life in White Collar since he came out. I guess this explains why more gay actors don't come out. So don't blame Hugh and Henry and Tommy and whoever else. It's society's fault. It's called "acting" for a reason. If a gay man can't act like a straight man and vise versa they really aren't very good actors are they?
- Neal has a new love interest this season! And Matt plays straight in Winter's Tale and SS76. I'm sure more straight roles will follow.
- Please DON'T reply to R366. He/She's the homophobic troll that tries to derail any thread about out actors.
- I wish Matt would shave his legs - he has beautiful legs.
- Please DON'T reply to R369. He/She's the hairphobic troll that tries to derail any thread about men's legs.
- I don't think Matt should shave his legs. He's not a very hairy guy overall as he has confirmed in interviews during MM promotions. His legs are kind of hairy but I like it, its not enough for it be a turn off or anything. Hell I don't think anything on Matt can be a turn off. He always looks edible.
- R371 Yes he's not that hairy, just on his lower legs. But I wish he would just shave everything off, sexier like that.
The thought of his smooth shaved legs rubbing against Simon's back........., yum!
- R368 huh? Whatevah!
- Good Lord that ASS!
Love the guy behind at 1:41 checking it out and telling the gf lol.
- I love the moments when he looks after the shirtless guy (4:25) and when he looks like he is slightly stoned when talking to Jones. But maybe that's the music.
- Möh. He doesn't even look into the direction of the shirtless guy.
- That ASS!
Even the guy behind at 1:41 notices.
- Surely Matt Bomer should have someone to hold his sunbrella for him.
- R377 why did you post the exact same thing one hour after you originally posted it?
What the hell is wrong with you?
- Ok that music is really strange for that video, does not go at all. Why is Matt holding his own umbrella? A pretty thing like him deserves better. Where is that assistant of his?
Is that a Boner in Mr Bomer's pants?
- Just a thought: Could Megan (Matt's sister) have donated the eggs for Walker and Henry ? The perfect possibility to combine Matt's and Simon' s genetic. Okay, sounds weired, but ...?
- Sorry for posting twice, posts were taking forever to show .
But i'm glad you're all enjoying the video - one of my favourites.
R379 F**k off!
- R381 I think its his t-shirt tucked in weird.
R382 I doubt it. Don't think Matt has anything to do with those babies genetically. He needs to get that sperm out there though. He is too pretty to die without having any bio kids.
- R382 I think Simon's sister and that's why Walker looks slightly like Simon. But he's definitely Matt's bio son, otherwise he and Henry would be identical twins.
- R382 Oh God...its you, the WIMBST!
- I know that Matt has a sister, but I'm not sure about Simon.
So that are the possibilities:
a) Walker and Henry have ONE father: Simon (because of Henry's similarity to Simon, Walker looks like his mother, whoever that was)
b) Walker and Henry have TWO fathers: Matt and Simon mixed sperms (crossing genetics onesided) - no sisters' egg donations
c) Walker and Henry have a Bomer mother and a Halls father (crossing genetics)- Megan and Simon
d) Walker and Henry have a Halls mother and a Bomer father (crossing genetics)- Simon's misterious sister and Matt
e) Walker and Henry have two father's and two mother's = Bomer and Halls eggs and sperm -> too complicated and dangerous
There is definitely Halls genetic when it comes to the twins (Henry!) and they have one mother (one egg donater - two are to comlicated).
- [quote] He is too pretty to die without having any bio kids.
- Totally a boner in r381. The shirt wouldn't make such s bulge.
- R387 Simon does have a sister!
Anyway, can they really mix the sperms? If possible, I go with 'b'. I say this because even though Henry is a copy of Simon, Walker resembles both of them.
But 'd' also seems like a possibility.
- Something that Halls said in a Feb. 2008 article in W Magazine puts a bit of confusion into the mix - at least in my mind...IF Halls was the sperm donor for Kit, why would he have made this statement: “I wanted someone who looked like my sisters so my child feels like he looks like the rest of my family,” says Halls. I mean, if he was the donor, the child WOULD look like the rest of his family. I pretty much feel that they both donated to make their babies but it's their business. Quite frankly I think they would never elaborate on who did what, for their children's sake - those kids belong to Halls and Bomer and that's all that counts :-)
- R391 Because of what you just wrote, I go with the 'd' possibility.
- Come to think of it, maybe 'b' applies to the twins and 'a' applies to Kit.
But for sure both men definitely donated their stuff!
Many latin and afroamerican women do spend their eggs.
Reason: The most firms prefer college students as doners (young and at least a little chance for intelligence) and the most latin and afroamerican women come from rather poor families. So many of those women donor their eggs, because it brings money ( okay, predjudice, I know, but I got that information from an article).
May be Simon ment with that sentence, that he wanted a women, whose phenotype looks a little more like the one of the Halls family. He didn't want a child, that looks like a latino or so (which is nothing bad, of course).
I doubt that Simon is NOT the father of Kit, because he paid the whole surrogate stuff, which is damn expensive. Even if he dated Matt in 2004, what is still unclear, I somehow say that he fathered the first child, except he can't father children at all.
I'd say the twins are a mix of Simon's sister and Matt.
Why ? You can mix sperms, but even at in-vitro fertilization the likelihood, that TWINS have ONE mother BUT TWO fathers is very low !!!
But if we look at Simon's statement again, I'd say it was like that:
Matt: "Honey, I want to father some of our children, tooo"
Simon thinking : Okay, if my cuteass ever leaves me for another guy - you don't get younger Simon- then I don't want him to leave with one of the children that I !!! paid for under his arms and plays happy family together with the new guy.
So I have to make sure that the child becomes a Halls. Especially, because the Halls genetic is quality work (of course) and you never know what you get, if you buy eggs from an estrange donor.
So, I please my sister to donate and then it stays in the family. And if Matt ever wants to leave me, he will have to think twice, because Halls children stay in the Halls family!!! Muhahaha. That's why we also name them Halls!!!
Simon:" Okay Darling..and you guess what! We can speed up the whole thing, because I already have an egg donor! Isn't that great"
Matt:" Oh, really Honey, I love you!"
Simon thinking: And finally I added some more beauty to the Halls gene pool!
- In cases such as this both men can donate sperm and they mix it therefore either could be the biological father. Obviously a DNA test would determine actual parentage. But I wonder legally would they both need to adopt the boys in that case? What if they broke up? If Simon was the bio father and Matt didn't legally adopt the boys then he would have no legal rights to custody. Because they're not actually married are they?
- Oh joy, WIMBST has minions now, and they are so ignorant it hurts. R385 Do you really think all twins are identical? Really?
- No adoption needed.
When a child gets born, the mother is the women, who gave birth to it and the father is the men, she names and whose name then is in the birth certificate. Or she names no father. Then the child has no father, until a DNA test proofs different. Normally a father has to be present in person to be named in a birth certificate. Sometimes the husband is automatically the father.
Normally the father of a surrogate child is in the birth certificate, because he paid for it and will make sure his name is there.
The surrogatemother has to renounce mother rights and give the child/children free for adoption.
Then another partner could adopt the child.
If the father marries again then the husband/wife is stepf/m to the child and has NO legal rights. Except there is an adoption.
Matt and Simon are NOT married. So if Matt didn't adopt or is NOT named in the birth certificate, he will have no rights.
The real DNA mother can also make sure HER name is in the mother field in the birth certificate, but NOT in every country. But I think in USA it's possible (like Sarah Jessica Parker or Nicole Kidman)
Anyway you get help from a lawyer during the surrogate process.
- R396 - as I previously stated, who is and who is not bio dad is the business of the parents involved. So, just making sure it's clear - I'm not anyone's minion :)
- Two father/one mother IVF twins is not uncommon - NPH and David Burtka had their this way, as did wedding planner David Tutera and his now ex-husband - in the latter case, the "twins" were split up and each went with his biological father.
It is unlikely Halls's siblings were donors because they would have been in their 40s and too old.
The three boys likely have the same egg donor which is why Walker looks somewhat similar to his brothers. He does not look like Simon.
Halls has indicated that all three children have his surname alone. Although Bomer likely named his twin (Walker Bryan, a modern name, as opposed to Christopher James and Thomas Henry, very traditional.)
I'm a twenty something, my brother turned 40 this year, my sister is 44.
Simon was 44 when the twins were born, his siter could have been 34, 38...may they even freezed eggs ?
I tend for Simon being father of all three because of the financial issues.
Simon's sister is also a possibility - The twins arrived short time after his statement in the artcile.
Walker Texas Ranger ? May be Matt is the father. Sometimes when I see Walker's lipline, I'm unsure. That's why Megan crossed my mind. She's young, too.
Simon's sister would have been rather complicated in legal issues.
But what do I know ? Unless they know, it's fine. We'll see...time will tell, when the boys get older.
- Meth is a hell of a drug.
- [quote]Meth is a hell of a drug.
- filming tnh. he doesn't look too thin here.
- 366 is a moron troll who always comments same shit. Matt's will have 5 priojects out in 2014/15 post officially out, majority are straight roles. There will be big film announcement soon as well, at other straight role. Face it detractors, he has arrived, getting big, will be a big long term star, so move on. He plays straight and sexy better than the straight and closeted actors currently famous. He's hot, sexy, talented, smart and best of all humble and hard working. Don't find that much at al,in this business.
- About the video at r374 , did Matt and Tim share that coffee? That's kind of cute. His ass does look delicious too, of course.
- R404 do you also post on Tvbythenumbers?
He has 5 projects for the next two years, but two are already finished and TNH is currently finishing.
So there is B.O.O. and Monty Clift left. B.O.O. is just a voice job (okay, brings money and no special look is needed) and the financiation of the Monty movie is still unclear.
What big role is coming up ? Tell us or keep silent.
- R404. You have no clue who I am. I am not a moron troll and I have NEVER posted anything like that before. All I'm saying is I get why many gay actors don't come out. It can be the death knell for their acting career. Wentworth had to give up acting in order to come out. He's probably happier now. As he said the public scrutiny and attention was too much. Looks like Matt wants to try and keep his private life private. But he's with a top PR guy who I'm sure is in full control of every outing with their kids that they allow the media to photograph. Still I think Matt's a good actor and he is absolutely gorgeous. He should have a great career, gay or straight. It just remains to be seen whether he'll be able to have it after playing a couple of high profile gay roles. One is a closeted gay who dies of AIDS, the other a tortured closeted heartthrob. I hope he'll get some good roles after that but I'm skeptical. This IS Hollywood.
I don't know much about Henry Cavill. Everyone here seems to think he's gay. He played some pretty steamy sex scenes in the Tudors. Will he still get roles like that if he comes out? I doubt it. But they're actors so their sexual orientation shouldn't matter. But I guess it does because I don't remember the last time I saw an out actor play a steamy sex scene with a woman. Maybe you could give me some examples.
- R403 he does look extremely thin in that image even though he's wearing a big overcoat.
- This is such a scary thread. Why do you people talk about him this way? And the ass isn't shaped nice, it's waxed, and its spray tanned.
- R405 It was a prop, Neal brought it to Peter.
- R410 not every man has a hairy caveman ass. He has a beautiful ass with or without clothes. Sorry you're wrong.
- R410 is apparently a delicate hot house flower who is easily frightened by mildly sexy man talk.
- You're wrong. That is a flat ass. And sexy man talk is fine but some of you are saying weird personal speculative shit about him.
- But R414, you didn't give your opinion on whether or not Simon hits him.
- Well, honestly, this is a gossip forum. Speculation is what this place is all about. And I'll have to disagree with you, he doesn't look like he has a flat ass at all. Even if he does, so what? He's still a hot guy with a great ass.
- Oh, and as far as the weird Simon hitting Matt shit goes. I honestly think that's just the resident DL trolls trying to get a rise out of MB fans. You can safely ignore them, they're certifiably insane and just as likely to spew bullshit about any given topic.
- [R404] More details about this "big film announcement" please !
- Four words:
"Matt Bomer is MAME!"
- Maybe Magic Mike 2?
- Magic Matt. Yum.
- Thank God!
- Eat, Matty!
- R422. Thank god is right. Just in time for Matt to fill his shrunken stomach with turkey and stuffing. Must. Gain. Weight.
- His ass is definitely not flat and I'm not going to complain if its waxed and spray tanned, he was playing a stripper after all.
- I do like Matt on the skinny side but poor guy has become skeletal right now. Hoping he puts on the weight quick and goes back to looking like his Godlike self. In his Guiding Light days his body looks pretty different and it looks like he weighs more than he ever did on White Collar...it doesn't look bad on him but I like him him best at his WC weight.
- final day of shooting for this particular actor or the whole production?
- want to smash that ass
- Maybe it's a hint that Matt bought his home via a trust that has an irish /gaelic name that translated means "(my) children forever"
- Property records stalk much?
You're worse than that person who posted private pictures and video of the children from their school on Tumblr!
No, wait, that was Simon...
- Yes, I'm the sleaze of evolution. I do gossip in a gossip forum..... Wait, what do you here? I guess your late for your bible study group...Hurry, Run.....
- Oddly enough, Ryan Murphy's house is owned by a trust that translates from Irish-Gaelic as "Kit Walker."
Ya'll do know Simon is in real estate? Nothing new here is most of my male friends who are at least middle class start buying and selling as soon as they can afford to. It's very typical here.
I assume somewhere like LA, it's even more typical because you don't really make that much $$ behind the scenes in Hollyweird.
Anyway, on those property recs, Simon has been buying selling for the past decade and a half.
- Aren't you that annoying fangurl who claims she's from England?
- link for property records pretty please?
- R430 Simon related?
- In 2002 Working Title released 40 days and 40 nights (remember Josh Hartnett?). Simon did their PR and Matt was surprisingly on the premiere party. As an NY based soap actor at a Hollywood movie release party in L.A.
- His ass has no shape.
- LOL R438
- Please, you know that if there had been any overlap at all with that douche Mike White, he would have spilled those details to Queerty along with that tacky picture of him in his underwear.
- But maybe they stayed in contact?? Maybe Simon was in a relationship,too and not ready for switching at first time.
I don't know in which years Matt had been/ is still represented by Jennifer Allen, but she reps Jodie Foster, too.
I just wanted to make a comment to the "they've never met before 2008 guys".
- Foster was with Pat Kingsley until PK retired in 2007, I believe.
Halls was JA's boss at PMK/HBH around the time that she took Bomer on as a client, so presumedly he slopped him off on her.
- R443 which year that would be?
- I imagine 2009, in the run-up to White Collar's premiere. At the end of 2009, PMK/HBH collapsed under, among other things, Halls's mismanagement, and he went off to start Slate while JA started her own firm, Viewpoint.
- Now it's over!
- Simon Halls was certainly not able to ruin that company (that he partly build up and lived on) in less than two years all on his own. Besides he had a co-ceo. Pat Kingsley didn't hear the shoot over years and then there was the question "do we old person focused pr or do we corporate pr (which brings more money, but less flexibility). I actually adore that Halls didn't become a company's whore.
Halls certainly didn't manage Bomer right from the start - that would have been to obvious. So he has chose a nice young women in his company to work with him.
And remember the pic of the two in August 2008.
Simon is that you?
Even Nikki Finke cited mismanagement as one of the reasons PMKHBH collapsed.
And the other co-CEO Cindy Berger is still CEO at PMK-BNC so what does that say?
- It says that Cindi Berger likes Corporate PR.
- The most beautiful woman in the world according to Matt.
- He said it here!
- He said it here!
- That's the interview where he gets upset when he has to ask Dekay whether Peter would choose between his job or his family.
- He's even admitted to a crush on Angelina Jolie, and Saffron does look like Angie. So that would be his type if he was straight.
- And she's bisexual!
- And so is he.
- [R448] What should it say? We don't know exactly what happened, just that Simon and many others resigned, whereas Cindy Berger apparently chose to stay. Btw I read in one of the comments on deadline that allegedly HBH regretted merging with PMK right from the beginning.
Anyway, if you look at last years' most powerful puclicists list, 4 of the top 5 were from Slate PR, and not from PMK. That says something, in my opinion. At least, it tells us that starting their own firm was the right choice.
- Does Simon make more money than Matt?
- Hardly, R458. Bomer is a multi-millionaire at this point, particularly given his big 'Magic Mike' earnings due to investment in the movie.
However, of course, we don't know how much Halls' property investments reap (assuming they actually exist), but Bomer's annual earnings based on his working income would be higher at this point.
- Huvane allegedly regretted merging with PMK. Halls was nominally the head of HBH when it was purchased by Interpublic Group, so one would assume he was the one pushing for the merger. (It was sold for around $1-2M). By 2004 it was acknowledged in the trades that Halls was trying to take over the company in anticipation of Kingsley's ouster. He became co-CEO when Kingsley finally stepped down in 2007. Over the next two years the company performed poorly and BNC was able to convince Interpublic (who also owned them) to allow them to merge with PMK in more or less a hostile takeover. Huvane and Baum left because BNC was going to use its own people to head up the talent division. Halls was dead weight at that point and left at the end of his contract.
The silly Business Insider ranking of top PRmen was sloppily compiled and credited Halls with other firms' clients including Channing Tatum.
Halls would not make more at Slate than Bomer is making at White Collar. PR men are notoriously low-paid (by Hollywood standards). Low to mid six figure salary for Halls.
However, seeing as how Halls appears to be segueing into producing (he was announced as a producer on Eli Roth's new project) it's easy to imagine that the alleged "windfall" Bomer made on "Magic Mike" was Halls's money and went back into his pocket.
- Re Eli Roth
- Thanks, [R461]. I wonder if PMK and NBC are happy with the merger.
And yes, I know the list was sloppily compiled, and that lists like these are always arguable. Usually they do say something, though. And if 4 of the top 5 are from Slate it indicates at least that Slate is doing a good job.
- ´Still, Simon Halls, a managing director at PMK/HBH, says the rewards outweigh the frustrations.
“You know the fee structure going in, and if anybody sits and compares themselves to others, they will spend a lot of time being frustrated,” he says. “I don’t think any of us feel like the red-headed stepchildren here. We do well financially, even junior publicists. This is not a bad job where people are clamoring to get out. We pay our mortgages and people build nice lives in personal publicity.”´´
- Exactly r460. Those two are very much a partnership in every way from what I can see from Halls helping out Bomer with getting gigs ALL through people connected to his roster to the kids to their gay activism.
I don't care enough to argue about anything else but I do think the one thing that is clear is that their is a working partnership.
You can easily find out about Halls houses through Blackbook LA if I remember correctly, plus some other property sites. Not that hard.
- Simon already comes from a wealthy family so he'll always be financially secure.
I'm also sure that Matt loves Simon and the boys and will stick it out to the end. But let's not kid ourselves here, Simon's wealth and connections were the initial attractions.
- For many people, power makes a person attractive, that's just the way it is. As well as charm, confidence and a supportive and caring manner. Simon has all of that, thus no wonder Matt fell for him.
- You're stupid and jealous . You make me laugh.
- [quote]I'm also sure that Matt loves Simon and the boys and will stick it out to the end.
That could come as quickly as the next time he leaves the orange juice out overnight.
- Isn't it strange that Simon shaves his legs while Matt doesn't?
- It makes it easier for him when he sheds his skin in the spring.
- Matt Bomer: Hot!
Taylor Kitsch: Boyfriend!
- R470 Here!
the interview was from 2005 - by far other times !
Yes, they are a partnership. Maybe they are not smitten lovers anymore, but I guess they are something between friends and business partners. They team up as family and live together, but I'm sure they have a fling or two outside in New York or so.
that? really? you are such a nutter!
- R473 He doesn't have shaved legs in those pics. Just zoom in and you will see. His legs are tanned, so the hair is not very visible, but when you zoom it's obvious that he is not shaving his legs.
- I love his legs looking like this!
- [quote]Yes, they are a partnership.
I suppose you could call it that.
- Hmm, freckles.
- R479 Yum!
- Who was the soap director that Matt first dated when he came to New York?
- It was a casting director allegedly.
Although I'm curious if they meant Broadway director Rob Ashford, because they said that the same guy who got him on GL got him in the Kennedy Center Honors tribute to Jerry Herman, and Rob Ashford produced that.
RA staged Thoroughly Modern Millie which Bomer was attached to out of college.
- R482 That's him!
r482 who are "they"?
- Hot Daddy!
So Matt really does have a type.
- I think it was mentioned in Is Simon Halls Suddenly Single.
- [quote]So Matt really does have a type.
Yes, it's called "People who can make me famous."
- R482 Wasn't he with Simon when he attended that Kennedy Center Honors tribute thing?
If so, interesting!
- Matt doesn't dated with soap director.
- Is Matt still in NY?
- Matt played off-Broadway with director of Kennedy Center Honors.
You're so stupid and sad.
- R491 What's the point of calling others stupid, can't you state your point without being so offensive, smh!
This is a gossip site, remember that!
- This is a gossip site.
You're a sick stalking. Get a life !
- It's like an LOLcat is posting.
- So if he was really in NY, I guess he spiltted up with Simon, because I think Simon celebrated Thanks Giving with the boys and his family (with his more than 80 years old parents) in L.A. where they live.
- R495 that's quite an assumption based on a stupid Tweet. It might not have even been a Matt Bomer sighting. I can make up anything and tweet it and suddenly I've broken up a relationship. Don't believe everything you read on Twitter. And even if for some reason they spent Thanksgiving apart that doesn't mean they've broken up, except maybe on data lounge. Maybe he had to work and stay in NY.
- He said they wrapped The Normal Heart at Thanksgiving, so of course he was in NY.
- Perhaps one gets them for Thanksgiving and the other for Christmas.
- They wrapped a few days ago R497
- R487 Couldn't have said it better myself.
- R500 why can't they actually be in love? I know Matt is hot and could probably have anyone he wants but maybe he actually loves Simon. I think they do really love each other based on Matt's acceptance speech at that award ceremony where he "officially" came out. I'd like to think its possible for love to exist in Hollywood. I guess I'm a romantic.
- No, honey, you're just dumb.
- R501 they can be in love, just not on datalounge.
- R502 you're mean.
- They wrapped TNH on Tuesday, just before Thanksgiving. Considering the bad weather reports (supposedly they wanted to cancel all flights out of NY on Wednesday) it's not a big surprise he is still in NY.
- There were delays in the Northeast on Weds, not cancellations.
- Thank God for education!
So sad that these bigots still influence a lot of people around the world.
- Stop drunkposting r508.
- R509 Put down the pipe sweetie and get some rest!
- did matt & simon visit simons parents this thanksgiving?
- Not unless they live in New York.
- I don't believe that the person even saw Matt in NYC.
- Has Matt been to Texas lately?
- Where is this from?
- I don't know R515 but he looks damn good there. Yum.
- It was from his interview with [italic]Aspergers Tonite![/italic]
- What is with the Aspergers Trolls? He just has a case of crazy eyes and sometimes gets nervous in interviews..that is all. In interviews where he is comfortable he appears to be a little tipsy. I think he needs a couple of drinks to loosen him up otherwise he is crazy-eyed and nervous. He is still nowhere close to having Aspergers, his interactions with people around him are completely normal and do not suggest any sort of disorder.
- [R518] I agree. His nervousness has become better though, in his first interviews it was much worse.
- R518 I've heard that he drinks quite a bit, is that true?
- R520 Haven't seen any gossip pointing towards any of Matt's drinking habits so can't say if he drinks more than the average person. Seems like a devoted actor and family man type of guy, probably drinks responsibly.
- Crazy eyes and awkwardness/spaciness during interviews don't amount to much of an Aspergers diagnosis.
It was the stimming that gave him away.
- [R522] What has that pic to do with it?
He doesn't have it, he shows far too much affection for other people, e.g. he's always touching/hugging with his costars.
- The conspiracy theories on these Bomer threads are a constant source of entertainment to me, but Asperger syndrome? Really, really ridiculous.
- R524, which conspiracy theories do you find hard to believe?
- R525 the Asperger one comes to mind immediately, clearly indicated in my post actually :). Of course, as I also stated, much of the conjecturing done on these threads is at least entertaining and mostly harmless. Fact is, there is no gossip to be found, so fiction and fantasy fills the threads. I actually like that there is no gossip based on any truth about Matt Bomer. I really believe he is one of the good guys.
- [quote]I actually like that there is no gossip based on any truth about Matt Bomer.
- R527 not sure why a sad face and that pic of Matt and his family was your response to my statement about there being no gossip about him??
- Progress on what ? What the f*ck do you all mean? Is it so hard to post in whole sentences and tell what you think, believe or know ? If you are too lazy to type whole sentences, you'll better stop posting.
- So now Matt not only has Aspergers and is the victim of domestic abuse but he's a raging alcoholic? Oh dear. If you want to see an alcoholic star look no further than poor Jonathan Rhys Meyers, who, according to some on DL was also meddled with as a child and has anger issues. Are there any truths on this site? I want proof of anything nasty said about beautiful Matt. I refuse to believe otherwise. He's perfect.
- I have never heard he was an alcoholic, but it would seem an inevitable way to cope with Simon's abuse.
- R531 you'll get no proof because all those fantasies exist only in the minds of some pretty crazy DL posters.
- R526 Nice to see some sane people on here every once in a while. Its normally filled with all these crazy theories all of which, like you, I find entertaining despite the fact that I think they're complete BS.
I think Matt is beautiful and blessed and since there is NO negative news about him gossipers have no option but to make up stuff. The Aspergers theory is lol worthy but the physical abuse stuff is kind of vicious and my least favorite kind of gossip. People cook up weird stuff.
He was born that way. His ass is pretty, but kinda squishy, not really a sexy man ass. His ass is tired but he still is human with no aspergers and a big film coming out. He possesses a generic handsomeness in a skittish kind of way. Gay men don't get beaten in relationships unless that is part of the attraction. It's time to move on to better asses, of which there are many.
Luck and happiness to Bomer.
- about matt drinking... in an interview at the beginning of white collar i remember matt said he did drank a lot in the past.
- R536 really? He said he did 'drank' a lot in the past? I hate to be snarky but I just can't help it ..,Hello, I'm grammar...use me. But I digress...when did he ever say that? Link to the article/interview or keep silent.
- Nice to see some sane people on here every once in a while.
- I don't remember he ever said that, but if so, I guess he meant his college time. I think he said they went to each other's rooms and had parties, so of course he would have drunk more at that time, totally normal.
- I've see a whole LOT of Matt's interviews, new and old, and I don't recall him ever having said that. He may have mentioned drinking a couple of times but never in way where it might suggest he had a problem in the past. I think he probably drinks as much as the average person.
- Aspergers, Drinking, Domestic Abuse - someone is working overtime on trying to make Matt Bomer interesting.
- Don't forget giving up his firstborn!
- THEY GOT MARRIED FINALLY!
- Did the Voice in Your Head perform the ceremony?
- And you know that why ?
- Source please?
- R543 And your source is Queerty?
- Any news?