- Yes, R0, it extends all the way out to his peehole.
- Check inside the box for some loose pubes.
- Ask his sister
- please. His hairy pussy gets tapped by Jay Z.
- Sorry, what?
- Tiny dick, yes.
Hairy dick, ??
It's ok though. Some of us like fun size.
- He's probably got scales on his member.
- Tiny cock and a teaspoon of ass. I hope he gives good head. Let's ask Lou Pearlman, shall we. lol
- He's Jay Z's real "wife." Beyonce is asexual.
- Eczema, R7.
I thought the old one stayed in the group by giving head to Lou. JC whatever his name was. The not out gay one.
- I hope so, OP.
- This small-dicked and tiny-assed bottom bitch has been passed around by Pharrell, Jay-Z, Timbaland and T.I. He's probably taken more loads in both ends than any whore in Amsterdam. How else did he get any hits and successfully transition from cheesy boybander to "r&b-flavored" pop star? Those 4 can answer your question, OP.
- Sing out,r12. You know the real deals
- Robin Thicke does similar music but I think he's faaar more talented than Justin Tinkerbell. I hope Robin bumps Justina's tired ass into obscurity.
- He's no Tom Waits.
- It's long been a rumor that Pearlman molested Timberlake. It wouldn't surprise me if from there Timberlake learned to use sex to get ahead. Personally I really wouldn't want to do anything sexual with Jay-Z unless I were guaranteed an enormous sum of money, especially after Foxy Brown accused him of giving her an STD.
Timbaland I could fuck with. Pharrell and T.I. are good looking so they could get it too. Timberlake, like Madonna, relied on producers to make his music sound hot. Without good production, he wouldn't have gotten anywhere. That weak voice of his alone could never have carried his career.
- Doesn't appeal to me at all. Why are people so impressed by this mediocre mimic?
- Not tiny, not hairy. He does have a distinctive mole and an interesting curve.
- Jay-Z is one of the most physically unattractive men out there. You know how they say I wouldn't kick a man out of my bed for eating crackers. I would hit him with a stun gun just for showing up at my bedroom door.
- Justin Timberlake has the greatest singing voice in music history.
- I have to laugh at all the rumors about average looking Justin being passed around like he was some irresistible young Apollo that any black man couldn't resist.
Please...all those producers mentioned could score or at least, buy the highest quality,Hollister style a$$ available on the market and the lines would go around the block.
If Justin had looked like Ryan Phillipe then yes, I might have accepted this theory.
- Never wondered about his dick just whats surrounding his hole
- R21 surely plenty of much better looking boys have been circulated in various entertainment circles too. Timberlake is average looking but he was already famous and simply looking to transform his image. Would it surprise anyone if Miley Cyrus fucked around before and during production of her current album? It was rumored Aguilera would fuck for tracks starting when she did her Dirrty album too. It's not that Timberlake is stunning; it's that both he and the producers could get something out of the relationship. Obviously Timberlake wouldn't go to the press and neither would the closeted producers/rappers about the nature of their "deal". Think Madonna in the 80s.
- In regards to Pearlman:
""I would absolutely say the guy was a sexual predator," Steve Mooney, an aspiring singer and former assistant to Pearlman insists: "More than once, he says, he encountered young male singers slipping out of those doors late at night, tucking in their shirts, a sheepish look on their faces. 'There was one guy in every band — one sacrifice — one guy in every band who takes it for Lou,' says Mooney, echoing a sentiment I heard from several people. 'That's just the way it was.' "
I'm shocked, not.
- What's a hairy dick? Pubes are at the base of the dick in my experience
- Lots of blond ramen looking hair, R22.
- He shaves his pubes and balls.
- [quote]Justin Timberlake has the greatest singing voice in music history.
- Useless without pics, all of you.
Seriously, who says his cock is small? What's your evidence? I don't care, cock size is irrelevant when your interest is tapping that ass, but am curious.
And his ass isnt as small as it looks under sagging jeans. He's no Recker or whoever but he has a tight, cute whiteboy ass.
- He's mediocre ALL around, from his looks to his talent to his physical attributes. He's one of the most manufactured stars ever. It's crazy how much control hollywood has over the public that they were able to convince a majority of people that he's A) talented and B) hot.
- He's a multi-millionaire who has been both a singer and an actor. Hardly the failure some of you bitches are making him out to be.
- Right r30, hundreds of millions of people have been fooled by Hwood into thinking they like what they're hearing and seeing. And only you know the truth. Sure.
Timberlake was never the prettiest guy in the room but there's more to attraction than that. He comes across as needy and sensitive so a very sweet and responsive lay. I'd pound the fucking shit out of him in a heartbeat and would take him over any number of better looking guys who project a less sexually appealing attitude.
Tbh, his musical star is huge and he hasn't needed to fuck anyone for tracks since the start of his solo career (when he was at his hottest). If he's taking a ride on TI, Juicy J et al, it's because he wants to. Those lucky bastards! What I want to know is who he's giving it up to for those cringe-inducing movie roles.
- One of the greatest live performers of our age.
*Just try to ignore that the background singers do all the heavy lifting.*
I guess after that nasally bleating at the Brit Awards they weren't gonna let THAT happen again.
In the words of Jessica Lange as Patsy Cline in "Sweet Dreams"
"Lord, bitch. You don't sing. You whine."
- I don't find him attractive looking at all.
(So the dick doesn't matter.)
- Does he have a dick?
- I know Jay-Z is physically unattractive, but for some reason I am so fucking hot for him. No idea why.
- Yes, and it's circumcised, R35.
- [quote]He shaves his pubes and balls.
Or his WIFE does.
- I don't get the hate. I used to hate him but I actually think he is talented. He is definitely not the best looking guy but has charm and cleans up nice.
- So if all this talk about JT being a fuck toy for Jay-Z, Pharrell, etc., I guess that means his marriage to whatsherface is just another bearding situation?
Not that it would surprise me. Anytime I see pics of him with her, it just doesn't feel very authentic to me. It's the same whenever I see George Stephanopoulos with his wife, Ali Wentworth -- even though they've been married for years, there's just nothing about their marriage that feels real to me. She was on GMA with him this morning and as usual he looked like he wanted to crawl under the table from embarrassment while she was there.
- Justin is the new Diana Ross
- R32 you need help. Timberlake seems like a boring lay-the type who is impressed with himself for no good reason and won't try hard. I don't think he's appealing at all, but I can understand why it would be appealing for some in power to sexually be in control if he came offering his ass for tracks.
- [quote]He comes across as needy and sensitive so a very sweet and responsive lay. I'd pound the fucking shit out of him in a heartbeat and would take him over any number of better looking guys who project a less sexually appealing attitude.
Yesss hunny! JT seems like he is a bitch in the sheets, I can just tell even though he is not always extra feminine acting. That alone has made him attractive to me. And I know that wife of his takes care of his needs, with her butch self, so he will keep up the act for as long as he can.
I dont think JT was molested by Lou. All evidence indicates that Aaron Carter was the pass around back then. I know once he gets a little older his is going to spill the tea on some huge names.
- Justin did a lot of nudity in that "Friends With Benefits" movie with Mila Kunis, but unfortunately only his ass and not his cock.
- [quote]If Justin had looked like Ryan Phillipe then yes
They've actually been compared a lot.
- I've slept with over 500 men and have never seen a hairy dick. Bush, yes. Balls, fuck yes, but hairy dick - no.
- r42, a sensitive guy is a sweet lay because you can see on his face exactly how he feels about every inch of your cock. His high self regard wouldn't prevent that. Actually it would make it better, because a cock would knock the smug look off his face. As for whether he'd "try hard," the only thing he'd have to try at is not falling off the bed while I pound him out.
Presume you are a bottom - maybe you "need help" to find out what tops look for in a sex partner.
- He's no Usher.
- Justin is pretty tall, that he may have over Ryan who is on the short side. And the fact that he is needy, like all the tops say he is.
- I saw Justin once, and he is close to 6 feet tall. Maybe about 5'11.
- He has one of those dicks that gets really, really red when erect. Average or slightly under in length. Pencil dick-ish. (NOT girthy.) Not shaved, but trimmed. Completely unremarkable.
- Nice one, r51. Some context would be great, though.
- I'm not attracted to this bitch at all, but I'd be curious to find out how loose he is after having taken Pharrell, Timbaland, T.I. and Jay-Z's dicks.
- Please tell us more r51. Is he loose?
- Justin revealed he is circumcised in an interview several years ago.
- Thank God for that, R55.
- I agree r56! That's all we need is for that bitch to be uncut. LOL!!!
- wow r51. really?
- r57 pretty much sums up the DL these days.
- Didn't his grandmother confirm that he was well hung, or did I dream this
- I really want to know what he is like in his private life. He seems kind of fake when he is front of the camera, but deep down he is a bitchy queen. Does he have any friends? He's never really pictured with anyone besides his wife or other celebrities he's working with.
- I can totally picture TimberFake as the bottom bukake boy cum whore for the top hip hop producers and rappers.
- How so, R59?
- I have no idea.
- I like Justin for his moves and the golf. But the dick, Lordy, I have never seen an individual who screamed more tiny, uncircumcised, bent and lost in the pubes in my life.
- MARY! @R65
- hahaha at R67's picture. No way. He wishes he had half of that.
- TimberFake is a queeny bottom. Anyone remember back when Aston Kutcher was doing Punk'd on MTV? During the first season, one of the first celebs ever punk'd was TimberFake. He got so worked up it was hilarious.
- r69, that was classic! Justina carried on like a little BITCH. If I remember correctly, he called his mamma, whining like, again, A LITTLE BITCH. When he realized he was punk'd (pun intended), he started talking shit like "I was about to kick somebody's ass." Whatevah!
- R62, r69, r70, you all say it like it's a bad thing! He can be as much of a queeny little cumslut bitch as he wants. It just makes him hotter. Only other bottoms hate him for it, which he probably doesn't mind too much anyway.
- I find the notion of Justin possibly being an eager bottom very arousing.
A conversation about his workplace or relationships would not even happen.
- What we need to do is find out if there are any nude dick pics of Timbaland, T.I., Jay-Z and Pharrell. Those will help us determine how much TimberFake's pussy has been stretched out.
- Right r73, because those are the only guys he ever been with huh?
- R74 but we don't know of any others. Those are the most likely candidates, unless you really want to look up Lou Pearlman dick pics. I'll pass on that one.
- [quote]When he realized he was punk'd (pun intended), he started talking shit like "I was about to kick somebody's ass." Whatevah!
[quote]He can be as much of a queeny little cumslut bitch as he wants. It just makes him hotter. Only other bottoms hate him for it, which he probably doesn't mind too much anyway.
True, Ive always wondered why he gets so much hate here...its just jealousy!
- lmao R76 but seriously I don't know how anyone can imagine him as anything other than a queeny, femme bottom. His "tough guy" acting roles seem so forced and awkward. We all know he'd rather be servicing his next hip hop producer/hip hop collaborator.
- annnnnd for Part II of TimberFake's "20/20 Experience" BS, he once again has worked with Jay-Z. This time, Jussy also added a dick master-Drake. Can he be any more like Vadge? Both throughout their careers have used the most popular hip hop/r&b people at the time to make their records sound hot. I'm sure Drake made him sing "Best I Ever Had" when he was pounding him in the studio.
- No matter how hot a person is, tiny cock is a disgrace.
- In his new single "TKO" he once again uses Timbaland and also Timbaland's longtime collaborator JRoc. That guy has a nice body too.
I wonder how much lube Jussy goes through. His ass has been so busy lately
- R80 You wish you could take Justin Trousersnake to bed tonight.
- Trousersnake? more like inch worm.
- [quote]True, Ive always wondered why he gets so much hate here...its just jealousy!
I don't get it either. What has he done that makes him so terrible? He seems pro-gay and progressive in many ways. You'd think he was an-anti gay celebrity the way he is denounced here.
- I'll bet he's an absolute sweetheart, R84. DL is just a hatesite.
- I wouldn't mind Justin's small business a problem at all. Give it a little kiss, and so long as it's big enough to grasp and use to turn him over, it's fine.
- There's no evidence he is small. It's nothing but supposition.
- lol at the defenders. Y'all must not have read or heard about TimberFake. He is no sweetheart. He's always been a jerk.
- Even if he's a jerk, how does that make him different from anyone else in the business, or from most of you bitches, for that matter?
- R89 he's different cause he has CASH ,silly.
people are envious,thus the HATE!
i'm sure he's gay
good for him,i would date him and not just for cash.
call me Justin
- So according to r51 he at least trims his muff. I hope he leaves his asshair alone.
- gotta hand it to Justin: 15 years in the biz and nobody has a single thing on him. Never have, and never will. He is the BEST at keeping his personal life out of the blogs.
A true showbiz master.
- [quote]Y'all must not have read or heard about TimberFake. He is no sweetheart. He's always been a jerk.
Tell us some stories r89
- Is he overcompensating something with the epic length of his current songs?
- Who cares?! His new CD sucks anyways!
He thinks he'll eventually stumble upon a hook.
- Agree r92, he's been almost unbelievably good at it. There are sometimes stories but very rare and they disappear so quick.
Still there are a few things that've floated around to shed some light. I think he's mainly stuck to guys in the business who have no reason ever to say a thing.
- I've noticed that he usually has this scared look on his face when he is not on stage. What are you so afraid of Justin?
- If you've been following the thread, it's easy to see why nothing has come out about him. Obviously he bottoms for other closeted guys so no one is going to be running to the press. He's not out getting railed by some random groupie or escort. TimberFake takes top hip hop cocks.
As for him being a jerk, all you need to do is google search and you'll find plenty of stories.
Just a few off the top of my head:
-spitting at fans incident
-being a fucking cunt in a NYC restaurant
-some of his closest friends made a video mocking homeless people. If you think he didn't laugh at the wedding before the public outcry, you're delusional.
and plenty other examples
- The "fans" he spit at were some assholes hassling him and calling him a faggot while he was trying to go about his business. It wasn't smart PR for him to do that but they deserved it.
- Like it's been said before, he seems like a fantastic lay. Justin Timberlake is like at the top of the food chain when it comes to bottoms, and he knows it. Im sure all the guys bring that bitch out of him in bedroom are under his spell and would never sell him out. They will get shut the fuck down like that guy that tried to out Usher a couple of years ago.
- Justin isn't loyal to just ONE dick though, right? Do you think he let Ben Affleck fuck his hole for the role in that Runner, Runner movie?
- [quote]Justin Timberlake is like at the top of the food chain when it comes to bottoms
Why? Bitch ain't got no a$$.
- R101, you make it sound like Justin has one of those "snappers" -- you know, the kind that once you stick your stick in it, it snaps shut....
- [quote]you make it sound like Justin has one of those "snappers" -- you know, the kind that once you stick your stick in it, it snaps shut....
He does. SNAP!
- Pic of Justin Timberlake holding his cock
- I'm confused as to why some of you think he'd "be a great lay". I bet he's boring as hell and sub-par. The producers and collaborators just use his hole cuz he's easy and they can all keep quiet about it. Jussy has no ass, and an average face.
- [quote]I'm confused as to why some of you think he'd "be a great lay"
Are you a top, r107?
- There's a preview scene of JT's new movie playing. In it, he is running full speed. Very manly .. runs like he has run before. yumm
- "manly" surely he's acting then
- That sounds hot r109, I'll have to look out for it. He always looks great when he moves.
- He did a generous amount of nudity in "Friends With Benefits" opposite Mila Kunis.
If that's not good enough for some of you bitches, you can fuck off.
- He's not that hot...some of you just mindlessly eat up whatever the industry throws at you as "supposed to be hot".
- Does Ben Affleck like male hole? Justin doesn't seem too bothered by most white guys but he will make exceptions, like David Beckham.
- R114 I'm sure if Affleck can help TimberFake get an Oscar-nominated/winning role, he'll spread those legs in a heartbeat.
- Affleck just swaps handjobs / edges, and I thought even that was only with Matt Damon.
- [quote]Does Ben Affleck like male hole?
- lukewarm response so far to "TKO" on itunes. Song has stalled at #9. Looks like the second coming of Christ (as many in hollywood and in the press announced last fall/this past winter) isn't dominating!
He can't even blame this on Thicke this time, as Thicke's second single isn't doing great either.
Are people over TimberFake? His new shitty movie is coming on Oct. 4th too-will that flop?
- I personally think these albums are shitty compared to Future Sex. JT recorded 20/20 in just a couple of weeks, and you can tell.
- Very interesting that men aren't doing so well in the second half of 2013. It's now all about the ladies.
- Disagree r119, FSLS was the defining sound of the era but musically not nearly as ambitious (or memorable imo). 20/20.1 is the first time he lets his emotions out in his songs. He's finally ready to move beyond just that bubblegum shit about meeting honeys in the club.
I love 20/20. Its not even getting played out cuz he is super hot to me. I hear in every sobby, emotional note his need for a cock in his butt.... mine, lol.
- R120,guys owned the first half of the year: Bruno Mars,JT,Robin Thicke.It seems this year is nicely split in that respect.
- JT definitely has gay voice.
- [quote]He's finally ready to move beyond just that bubblegum shit about meeting honeys in the club
Gurl bye. 20/20 is not a huge departure from that!
- Have you listened to the album? There's still some meeting girls in the club but there's other stuff too that's way more real. Eg that last song about suicide.
And plus most of the "love" songs are actually pretty clearly about drugs if you listen to the lyrics. Without even getting into the musical ambitiousness (Island-pop, operatic opening/segues etc), it's a big step beyond his earlier stuff.
The riskiest thing on FutureSex is that song where he's getting gangbanged by 3 6 mafia. Which is great, but 20/20 shows much more of his soul.
20/20 pt 1 that is, I haven't heard anything from pt 2 yet.
- oh shut the fuck up, TimberFake stan. His voice is as weak and whiny as ever. Without good production, he'd never sell. He's not a real talent. If you're going to credit anyone, credit the producers who distract from and compliment his poor quality voice.
- Go fuck yourself, janet or thicke-bot. This is Justin's thread.
- Trolldar says R126 is the `Shitney` loon,trying to poison every Brithey Spears thread with his/her deranged lunacy.
- The TimberFake stans are out of control in thinking he's some kind of serious, talented artist. He's another manufactured, black culture appropriating, weak singing PHONY. TKO is rightfully flopping.
- Oh yeah, I forgot he put out a new single. Thx for the reminder, I'll go get it from itunes now.
- R130 continue feeding that unoriginal weak-singer who rips off black recording artists. TimberFake is awful.
- I actually like JT's voice, Im just not a fan of this album. I also want to see his hairy pussy that rules the music industry, but that's besides the point.
- I wonder if Janbot finds JT attractive.
- JT's cock is average, cut, pencil thin. Kind of like this picture I found online.
- R134 I wouldn't be surprised. That would explain a lot about him.
His feminine acting is really more apparent now [iheartradio], than in the last 15 years, very early *NSYNC. Maybe JT is getting bored.
- [quote]Are people over TimberFake?
He'll always have fans among people who have poor taste in music.
- 20/20 is a mix of Justified and NSync. The harmonizing would have been a hell of a lot better if it was NSync. Then there's the one that's a complete rip off of JC Chasez's 2004 sound.
- he is straight and married like some of us.
- R139 just because he's married, that doesn't prove anything. It's a bearding situation for sure. We know what a loose, sloppy, insatiable bottom he is. How else do you explain his success in music and the number of film roles he's been given (despite multiple flops at the box office)? It surely is not because of any talent or good looks. Jussy must be easy pussy.
- I like the pic at r106, he looks kind of fussy and out of sorts and like he needs a smooth, masculine black guy to come show him some attention to make him smile again.
- New album drops today!
To the Janet / Robin-bot (most likely a PR rep from a competing agency), have you ever even heard Justin's music? It is clearly the work of a needy, moaning southern whiteboy bottom. You are ridiculous with your insistence that it is the artistic expression of Timbaland or anyone other than Justin.
For example for anyone who does not have a professional obligation to hate Justin - Don't Hold the Wall from 20/20 pt 1. Tune into the vibe of this song to hear a horny whitegirl flirt her way into a pounding. Or "Chop Me Up" from FSLS. Focus on the overall sound, and there is Justin drawling and sliding by all sexy at the start, then getting gangbanged by Three 6 Mafia.
To all the people posting that he is average looking, his music is so hot that its kept me fapping to the thought of fucking him for like 10 years.
To the PR trolls trying to say his music is the work of someone else, you are fucking idiots who need to learn something about art and artists.
- Thanks 101. That's what I've been saying too. He pulls you in and makes you feel that he's gonna keep it.
On The Other Hand, he's a scratch golfer, and the gays don't golf.
- R142 you're a delusional, queeny, bottom TimberFake stan. None of your "points" prove anything. TimberFake is not original, and he does rely on great producers and auto-tune. He is a mediocre talent with mediocre looks and mediocre personality. TimberFake is just 1 of many pop stars who relied on hip hop producers and rappers to make them sound "hot". Bieber and Cyrus are the latest to use this stale trend.
- What in the world are you talking bout 36 Mafia... he ad an orgy with them?
- He always says Jessica is his best friend. Maybe that's because they are just best friends. Can you really imagine them making love? But hey, I've seen stranger couples.
- Hey whoever is fucking Justin these days, next time you're washing out his hole with soap wash out his mouth too, lol.
- Why is the anti timberlake troll so homophobic and deranged?
- Why do so many gays love this mediocre person? He is nothing.
- He looks like a hot fuck r149.
- R150 he looks mediocre and just not hot. There are plenty of much hotter WASPs. TimberFake is so blah.
- Don't all adults have public hair, OP?
- r150, doesn't look like Jussy has any drawers on there!
He looks good in that photo, which appears to be from 2004. I dont know if prefer 23 year old Justin or 32 year old Justin.
- Could he have been any gayer on Ellen today? Horrible styling and he was acting so queeny.
- I love when he is himself and queens out.
- Much hotter WASPs? Wtf does that mean. His hotness is not about his ethnic background. The pic is hot because Herb Ritts got him on the wall with his ass half out, his face looking like he's dying to get fucked, but the anxiety in his curled fingertips saying that he's scared to try for it so he'll just stay there and long for a man to come take care of him dot dot dot
- He looks hot. Most of you whores would be down on your knees in a second if you had the chance.
- I'd be down on my knees in a tenth of a second if he turned around.
- Listening to his new disc, I Can't Drink U Away is awesome. Justin! Wtf, who knw.
- hell no I wouldn't want to do anything sexual with him. He's so mediocre, but then again this is DL and they love them some AWGs.
- [quote]In an interview with Ryan Seacrest, Drake confessed that he was originally only going to lay down 16 bars, but JT pushed him to give him a “Drake moment”, so Drizzy laid down a 24 bar verse
A Drake moment huh, is that what Justin is calling it these days.
- He sure is getting the publicity push, but his "success" feels more hype than reality these days.
- exactly-Jussy has now added Drake to make him sound hot. Timbaland, T.I., Jay-Z, Pharrell and Drake. Don't be surprised if he appears on a track with Future, Big Sean or Kendrick Lamar in the next year or 2 either. Jussy is copying Vadge's secret-seek out the popular hip hop rappers and producers du jour and "collaborate" with them.
- He's already achieved success, R162. Above & beyond what most people ever will.
Do try and keep up.
- And now he is fading r164. Do try and keep up indeed.
- Fading? He has a new movie coming out, released 2 albums this year, and is in the middle of a world tour. What is your MD prescribing and where can I get some?
- What's wrong with working with hot producers / collabs? Everyone gets paid, like in any other business. They line up to work with him so obviously they don't have the problem with it that you do.
Anti-Timberlake troll, you come across as a PR rep who represents Justin's competitors, or with all that bitterness maybe a failed music producer. But you dont seem to know anything about music or the business so that can't be right. Are you JC??
- Agree w r155, I also like seeing him let his inner queen out. He seemed like a sad little guy for a lot of years. He doesn't owe the media anything but hopefully he's honest with himself now.
- R167 oh silly TimberFake stan. There's nothing wrong with working with people who are "hot" at the moment. The point is, if that's all you do, you look like you can't bring enough to the table on your own. That IS the case with TimberFake. He needs all the hottest producers and rappers to make him sound "good". Of course they don't have a problem with him-they can use his popularity and image to boost their own appeal. Both get something out of the deal (besides a down low fuck session) but the point is, TimberFake's music can't stand on its own. He doesn't have the talent for it.
- Anyone else listening to Justin's hairy pussy's new album?
- They don't call him Sasquatch for nothing.
- The first song on 20/20.2 is just like the r150 pic, "come in, come in, gimme what I don't know I want..."
- his 2 albums this year sure ain't classics! People are going to forget about them very quickly. TimberFake the trend-chaser's new single is flopping hard.
Don't think I have seen him freely queen out so much since his Germany *NSYNC days.
- If JC officially comes out, Justin would come out.
He'll be out next year.
- Doubt it r175, he doubled down on the closet when he married a female.
Also curious why you think anyone cares about JC, most of all Justin. More likely JC out = siberia with Lance.
- TimberFake's second album has been getting mixed reviews, and his movie is flopping. Looks like hollywood's planned TimberFake Takeover is flopping. Yes his second album will likely come in again at #1 but the singles are tanking and he's not owning the year like many thought he would they praised his "glorious" comeback a year ago.
- Smells like ass and spunk around the Runner Runner set.
[quote]The distinctive smell of a bromance is filling Contact Music’s nostrils. Matt Damon might be scribbling into his diary with excessive force this weekend as new buds Ben Affleck and Justin Timberlake cuddle up together. The Argo actor and new Batman has been waxing lyrical about his Runner Runner co-star. "I love Justin. Being around Justin is inspiring, he works really hard, he's incredibly gifted. There's nothing the guy can't do. I really am the biggest fan of his. I'm trying to win tickets to the show," Affleck said in a statement. "He dances like Michael Jackson, sings, writes music...There's 400 million boy bands, he's the one guy that became a gigantic star," he added.
- OMG Ben stfu. It's crazyhow much ass-kissing these hollywood types do.
- Ok dumbass annoying Timberhate troll, yes, hot producers add to Justin's music. That's why he works with them Duh. They bring their formulas for success just like they do for Miley or Bieber.
What's different in their work for Justin is his contribution. His vocals especially (which are all his work, since that's one of your rage triggers - he writes, produces and arranges all his vocals.)
Got it, you don't like his vocals. Hundreds of millions of people around the world disagree. To me his vocals are red-hot. I do not always need to hear Luther, I will take Jussy.
Justin is in love with him.
- Doubt it, r181. Maybe 20 years ago but still? Do they even still talk? What is your source on that.
- doubt it R181. They still talk 182.
- did JC tell you that r181? JC looks like the man in that 1995 pic anyway. But further than ever from Justin's heart in the 2013 pic - bumped by Lance, and u know miss Justin doesn't have no use for her.
- His talent is limited but his management team is stellar.
- R180 Dumbass annoying TimberFake troll, I'm glad you admit TimberFake uses the same formula as other non-talents Bieber and Cyrus. All 3 would be nothing without a hot producer. They don't have enough talent to make it on their own and you know it.
TimberFake's vocals don't make his songs hits-it's the producer tricks to cover up his vocal weaknesses that make his songs hits. He's not a good singer. His voice is very thin and has a whiny tone. While TimberFake has co-writer, co-producer and co-arranger credit, it's clear he has a lot of help in all those areas. He is a studio "artist" not a real one.
- The Timber hater here clearly got rejected by JT at some point. What did he do to you gurl?
- I like masculine, good looking and nice guys. None of those apply to TimberFake. I also don't care for culture-appropriating phonies.
- Some us like guys on the feminine side.
Are you black?
- More than 1 poster rightfully calls him TimberFake. The 1 or 2 TimberFake stans are ridiculous. He's a mediocre talent, has mediocre looks an arrogant, obnoxious personality.
TKO is a FLOP.
- Its not really 'feminine', it's just being a bottom. Luckily tops like bottoms if they know how to work it.
- No R184, just observation.
- I guess it's a good thing he'll never fuck you then, R188.
- Got his album, the songs are too damn long. If the kid is writing from experience, there are some unresolved issues that need to be addressed.
The order changes.
- The songs aren't too long once his voice gets in your head. And albums are a reinvented art form now, it's interesting to hear how / when he moves from one piece of music to the next.
The Timbaland thing is getting kind of stale, but there is a pleasant creepiness to some of it on 20/20.2 that gives it a shot of new life.
But the best parts are the unexpected stuff like the rockabilly Drink You Away, the interesting drums / bass-style guitar work.
- We all know how that one ended up, don't we?
- R168, links plz to Justin queening out in Germany. Where did you even see footage of that? He was like 12, wasn't he.
- R196 that's a good one.
Only When I Walk Away
This one has great bitchy energy.
- R194 you're an idiot for wasting your money like that. SMH.
R196 "once his voice gets in your head" that would cause headaches. Who wants that whiner's voice repeating endlessly? He's no "artiste". He sucks as a singer and "musician".
Buying the whole album was the only way to get the last song: Not a Bad Thing, the 2nd song I liked.
- Timberlake may be straight, but he's certainly not narrow. "I have a lot of guy friends who are gay," he said. "Two of my best friends are a couple, and my conversation with them is, like, it's unfortunate that things take a while to progress like this, but it was a great great victory for equality. -
anyone know who he is talking about?
- TKO flopping hard! #73 on itunes.
- Jussy chasing more black cock! Hear his answer to his "idols" and his use of the word "dominant"!
Just a warning, you're about to see 2 very average middle American male chumming it up like they're both so cool and funny:
- I like Not A Bad Thing a lot too, couldn't think of the name. Not a Bad Thing, Drink You Away, Only When I Walk Away and Amnesia are all great tracks. Amnesia is the only two-part suite like the stuff on 20/20.1 IIRC.
It's awesome to hear Justin rocking out on those tracks, the emotion in his voice is amazing. The pain in Drink You Away sounds so raw, but then who has he ever been heartsick over? Britney, hardly, it sucks losing your main hag but it's not exactly heartbreaking.
And since we're still being haunted by that dumbass hater troll, I'll note that those moving vocals are all Justin's work - written, produced, arranged by him. The voice & vocals that I've been fucking my fist to for like 10 years is all him. Sorry troll, maybe if you'd ever topped a guy you'd understand better.
- [quote]i've been fucking my fist to for like 10 years
TimberFake has no emotion in his voice, except the weak whining emotion. That's his natural and only tone.
- There is anger on Only When I Walk Away R206.
- well that was entertain R204..
Every interview, JT is on such a fine edge.
- R207 he whines when angry too.
- I was thinking his anger is more catty or just bitchy.
- The emotions he's best at are pain and needing to be fucked in the ass. But interesting point, this album is definitely his angriest.
- Hopefully he got out some of that emotional pain or whatever he needed to get out, happened with this album. Don't need to see him have a meltdown at 32, though it could be interesting.
- R208, what do you mean 'a fine edge'?
- I was on a straight gossip site where they all seem to honestly think Justin is one of them. It is bizarre. They're trading all the known stuff on him, like he was too "picky" to ever fuck groupies, his "bromance" with JC including like crying fits, what a queeny diva he is behind the scenes, how theres clearly no passion between him and his wife, all of it. But none of them seem able to put 2 & 2 together to get 4. Lol.
- R213 The kid is close to breaking out of the closet or just breaking in general. Watching him in interviews now is painfully tense, compared to a few years ago. Ellen interviews are good examples, you can see him progress more and more into the closet.
- "I was on a straight gossip site where they all seem to honestly think Justin is one of them."
- r202 maybe musician Matt Morris and his husband, Sean?
Don't know what site you were on, but most straight JT fans I have met, are waiting for him stop this sham with Jess and come out. We are waiting on JC too.
- [quote]The emotions he's best at are pain and needing to be fucked in the ass.
I agree, he needs to focus on that emotional pain of not getting enough dick. I hear it in his songs!
- 08 October 2013
Justin Timberlake tries to "kid" himself that Jessica Biel let him help decorate the house. The singer-and-actor married the 31-year-old brunette in Italy last year. With a hectic schedule of promoting films such as Runner Runner and his new album The 20/20 Experience - 2 of 2, having someone to come home to offers Justin some respite.
"There are worse things!" he laughed when asked by German express.de what it's like to be Justin Timberlake.
"Having a movie and a record out at the same time is pretty amazing. It also means I have a lot going on right now and sometimes it takes me a while to figure out where I am when I wake up in a hotel room.
"Being married helps me switch off, even when I'm really stressed."
Justin and Jessica are enjoying living together as a married couple.
However, there's no doubt about who wears the trousers when it comes to decorating their home.
"To this day I try and kid myself that Jessica let me have a little bit of input here and there," the 32-year-old laughed.
"The art in the house is definitely mine; I'm a bit of a collector. Modern art. It has to go with the rest of the interior. I'm the kind of person who pays attention to detail."
Justin is one of the hottest singers of the moment, with his two-part album going down well with fans.
While he might be played in clubs right now, he's not sure his own kids will be taking to the dancefloor to his tunes.
"Good question. Tastes keep changing," he mused.
"Just like my parents, I'm sure I won't enjoy whatever my children listen to."
- Agreed r215, his interviews are uncomfortable to watch. I thought he and Ellen were boi's but he seemed uncomfortable and almost scared of her in the part I saw.
- His interview ability has not changed for the better this year. It was a bit better when he was younger. But even during NSync he was kind of awkward, the fact there were 4 other guys that kept the interview going well though. Lance and Joey were the most relaxed, stepping in when it was needed. Chris kept the interviews moving with his antics. JC usually spoke for the group and Justin really said very little, unless he was starving for attention that day.
- Justin Timberlake's big secret is he wants to be happy and he never will be.
- Why not, r224? He has as much a chance as anyone. And there are always antidepressants.
Justin baby just don't fuck with your face anymore, you know you'll wind up regretting it.
- Hey Nsync superfan @ r223, will you post some links to interesting vids of them?
oh yah got me. I will go away now.
- Why would u go away? At least post some good links first!
- From gossip on why Timbaland's wife is divorcing him...
[quote] He also had sex with this A++ list celebrity/singer that even the celebrity’s friends and family don’t know about.
- Timberlake is already informing us, he will do another album in less than 7 years. I really hope he is not fucking for tracks.
- R229 and some here doubted the claims in this thread...
R230 you already know the answer to that.
JT, you dumbass, why are you digging yourself this whole. It's going to end badly.
- Jussy ain't hot to me but I sure do hope there's some sex pics or a tape out there of Timbaland filling his mangina!
- I actually think the BI at r229 is bullshit, why would any "A++ celebrity" run to their friends and family about getting with Timbaland. Makes no sense.
- Why was NSYNC so big?
Backstreet Boys had better songs, 98 Degrees were hotter...
Been wondering this myself for years, in the Boy Band genera, *NSYNC was usually the opposite of the rest. Their songs a pop-dance and pop-r&b, but ballads were secondary. They were more into dance. Their fashion was questionable. Their looks are not overly handsome, but they all are very unique looking, no cookie cutter, and they would never had made it into one of the other groups. They have good personalities and have no problems making fun of themselves. They were insane with product endorsements. They were [and are] media whores, knew it, and ran with it. Sometimes they came off as the male version of Britney or a pop diva. But maybe *NSYNC really were the satire of the genera.
- R234 you have reading comprehension issues. No one went running to family and friends to tell them. The BI implies people found out and weren't supposed to.
- I wish he would do an interview where somebody isn't kissing his ass. I want someone to ask how many dicks he has taken for tracks!
- yessss r239, he looked like a busy hustler in that pic
- The most insatiable, small-dicked bottom boy in the entertainment business!
- All his bandmates and MMC cast members assumed JT was gay.
- Fuck Justin.
- would love to r243, where do I sign up
- Hot pic at r239, I like that girly way he tilts his head.
- [quote]The most insatiable, small-dicked bottom boy in the entertainment business!
Truer words have never been spoken.
- Sounds so beautiful!
JT part yes, then Jay-Z ruins it.
- lmao R248 you obviously have no ear for pitch. TimberFAKE is pitchy as FUCK in that clip as he ALWAYS is. He's such a studio "singer". Weak ass, whiny voice when live.
Look at TimberFAKE with his culture-appropriating ways in that video. Trying to dress, talk and dance a certain way. SO contrived.
When he goes to sing...so sharp on the ear. Gurls, we call this a struggle performance.
- I will just put this here.
- R251 christ, did Lou personally style and arrange that photo shoot? None of the boys look straight.
- OMG r251, talk about earrings and caftans!
- R250 hahaha, got to love you Janet troll, you will write any stupid thing that comes to your head and not let facts get in the way. I've heard some wimpy, distracted singing from Justin at times but he sounds amazing there.
Why do you think Jay-Z blurts out "sounds so beautiful" twice while JT is singing? Maybe he was remembering a past performance from Janet Jackson and was moved to comment on it while on stage with Justin, lol.
And you sound like Randy Jackson with that meaningless "pitchy" crap, I always enjoyed that clown. Did he ever work with Janet?
- R254 you're just a blind TimberFake stan. He doesn't sing good live, including in that clip.
"Amazing" and "Justin's singing" don't go together.
- +1 r253, lol
- That quote from Ben Affleck @ R178 is the most nauseting bit of bullshit I've read in months. Are they fucking, seriously?
- Who's in the mood for some $0.25 Ramen?
- R260 DEAD! lmao oh I am slain by that comparison.
- actually, this following thread describes Jussy and his career perfectly:
- Justin is not hiding.
- Wow r263 definitely upped the hotness quotient of this thread, thanks dude
- Anyone here who is good with photoshop should put together a pic of Jussy being a used, bottom hole and also bukake boy for all the hip hop rappers/producers he's worked with as well as the movie directors.
- I wish I'd saved all my shirtless Justin magazines, R265. I forgot about that nice pic.
- Miss Timberlake
- R268 she really grinds those hips like someone who is used to having her pussy stuffed on a constant basis. Clearly she likes the cowgirl and reverse cowgirl positions.
- Why did they style Lance as a female back then? Very weird. Did no one notice that all that makeup etc did not look good on him.
I recently saw a old nsync performance vid where Lance looked pretty hot, I'll have to see if I can find it again.
- r269, I've noticed too that in his dancing, he moves his hips like someone who's never topped in his life. Which would make him just my type of guy. It's hot.
Can't see anything in that gif at r268 though.
- really R274?
- The question should be if his pussy is hairy, OP. He doesn't use the dick much.
- Ask Britney!! She was back there with a strap on!
- I'm sure it is. Guys with hairy arms and legs usually have a hairy pussy. I personally wouldn't eat it though.
- goddamn I would fucking devour it. he'd never recover.
- Suggestive of hairy pussy. He probably waxes it though, I seen a lot of pictures of him w torso waxed.
- I'm sure his pussy maintenance is easy. He's such a loose, sloppy bottom who has taken a lot of dicks. By the time he's 50, though, it will be drooping to the floor.
- Aww @ R280 JC is adorkable
- Nice treasure trail
- How come Aaron Carter's pussy didnt get him put on like Justin's did? He gave it up to some of the biggest names.
- R285 cuz the Carter family is fucking batshit nuts. 1 thing Jussy isn't is crazy. Sane pussy beats crazy pussy in the long-run.
- Also Jussy was smokin hot, talented and driven. Aaron Carter was a scabby future faces of meth kid looking for a fix.
Hot talented driven pussy FTW.
- R287 Jussy was driven. He never was "smokin' hot" or that talented. He's mediocre in the looks and talent department. VERY AWG.
Driven, mediocre pussy succeeds though. Another example would be Vadge, one of Jussy's idols.
- I finally had to take a look and see why Justin T is still being discussed. He has no talent, has no career, his music sucks and so on. Why the constant threads about him? He is over, we all agree with that, now, tell us why you can't get over someone who is over.
- r289 = aaron carter
- I remember Madonna talking about him, on a BET show, during the Hard Candy days and she alluded very subtly that he's a big old queen and very prissy to work with.
- R291 interview please
anyone have links to some of his queenest interviews?
most of the stuff out there is either calculated or jt reverting back to being a kid.
- justin making an effort to hide his inner queen during the Bye Bye Bye video, success rate is low
- He actually did a pretty good job pretending to be straight I think. He fooled a lot of people for a long time. Lots of gay guys even. It took me a while to catch on. Excellent work by his PR trolls creating a totally fake masc image.
- oh please it's always been obvious to anyone with gaydar. Straight girls on the other hand have been totally tricked.
- Agree that he can't go long without letting it shine thru. But outside of interviews his image has been very well managed.
He's been in the spotlight since he was like 15 and there's almost nothing out there on him. Even this circle jerk thread has hardly any real gossip.
- nice and slinky
- 2 advantages this boy has had to help keep him in the closet:
-A great PR team, there is almost nothing out there, that he doesn't want us to know.
-Being in a boyband, where the gay accusations and jokes run wild, even among the members apparently, to the point where no one pays attention or cares.
Louis Black bit: 2001 Superbowl
"....and who did MTV get to play at halftime? They got *NSYNC. Oh when I think football, I think *NSYNC. Unlike most of Americans, I had not heard *NSYNC, because usually when they come on the screen, I like to take a pencil and shove it in my ear... I don't track these fuckers, but I was shocked.. Give that they have a demographic of young girls.. *NSYNC is gay. I can see Atlanta, that you're shocked. Well they're gay. Gay, gay, gay, gay, gay. They may not know they're gay, but they're rooty tooty fresh and fruity. And I don't know who their manager is, but he's gay too."
- Not that anyone here cares, but over the weekend Chris Kirkpatrick is getting married and the other 4 [Joey, Lance, Justin, and JC] will be there. They will be ushers.
- Yea, bouffant dick. He teases the hair to make it look bigger.
- R296 no one will ever spill the beans because the guys fucking him (hip hop producers/rappers and movie directors) aren't out either. I'm sure there are many more closeted male stars we don't know about who only go gay with other closeted guys. It would be foolish of a high profile closet gay to risk being outed by some out gay (see Kerry Rhodes).
- He was born a girl.
- come on now r301, that's just jerkoff material, there is no actual evidence of that. or if there is I sure would love to see it.
you really think jay-z is fucking him, timbaland is fucking him? is his pussy really that hot, to me it is but I don't know about them all.
- That's cool r299, think they will do the same for lance's big gay wedding?
Haha, Justin would shit himself, he cannot deal w lance.
- R304 Unless there is some extreme scheduling conflict, they will at be at Lance's wedding as well. Justin and Lance get along a lot better than people give them credit for.
- R305 = Justin's dyke PA
- I wonder if Justin and Usher Raymond have ever done it. I hear Usher is a top.
I guess that's why Justin Bieber picked Usher over Justin.
Justin Justin Justins!
- R307 I don't think Usher is into Timberlake. If anything, Timberlake has jacked (aka stolen for you old white guys reading this thread) the styles of Michael Jackson and Usher, and hence he became successful. I don't think Usher is too happy about that. Think about it-Usher is the one who brought Bieber to the public. I'm sure he was thrilled the kid's name is also Justin, with the hopes of him outdoing Timberlake.
- There's something charming about r308's innocence.
If Usher is a top and he ran into Justin at a social event, I doubt their competing but very successful careers would be an issue.
- R303, the real question is, why would anyone want to sleep with a simpering idiot who doesn't have an ounce of talent, and looks like an anorexic Cabbage Patch doll?
These guys all have power and wealth, and the entertainment world is filled with gorgeous people willing to do anything in order to get a shot at fame - even sleeping with physically repulsive people of dubious talent, who have the contacts to make anyone successful.
On the other hand, Justin Timberlake is just yucky. I'm sure that producers, top record company and studio executives, as well as producers and directors, can afford to get something actually worthy of attention with their money.
- He rejected you huh r310?
-  I look at that picture from Chris' wedding and think JC and Lance, despite Lance's closed eyes, look the best. Justin looks as old as Chris and he's ten years younger. He's also probably ruining his hair trying to keep it straight which is why won't take that hat off.
- Half the time they look like a damn couple. and you know Timberlake wants it. But does Hov hit it is the question.
- JC and Lance waiting at Keke's Breakfast Cafe the morning of Chris' wedding:
- R310 but it's not about the fact that Jussy isn't hot or talented. It's about business and power. Jussy already had boyband fame before he tried to be r&b and a movie star. The hip hop rappers/producers and movie directors know he has a big fanbase. Just by his name appearing on something they've worked on, they can get more profit and possibly gain some new fans themselves. On top of that, you have to remember the higher-ups in the entertainment biz are power-hungry people. I'm sure they get off on having someone as popular as Jussy sucking and riding their dicks to get work. It's a symbiotic relationship. Jussy gains street cred and acting credentials, while the producers/rappers and movie directors gain money and more power.
- Sounds hot r317 but the interests are the same as in any collab, they are business interests. No fucking required. Unless they want to.
Which would be useless without pics.
Joey fat-one looking suave @ r313
- Sorry @ r312
- R318 oh come on. Aguilera and now Cyrus have been accused of fucking for tracks. I'm SURE it extends to the men as well, except it's in both parties' interests to keep it tight-lipped. Timberlake was laughed at and people rolled their eyes when he first announced he was going to "do r&b" and then later when he tried acting.
I don't doubt for a second he spread his mangina for a lot of guys to make it happen.
- Thanks R312 As much as I love JC, I think Joey and Lance are the only ones who've aged well.
JC looks the same, it's terrifying.
- Last Tuesday or Wednesday. JC looks fine, considering the specs and hat. Justin and JC dress more alike now then when they were in the band. They even both wore a shirt which was dark with white polka dots within weeks of each other.
- official wedding picture:
She married all of NSYNC, Jessica Biel, and a bonus twink.
- Christ-TimberFake and Joey look so much older than the rest of them.
- Only one who looks older than he is in Justin, the rest look their age.
- Justin doesn't look old, he looks fucking nuts.
Wtf was wrong with him that day.
Upset to see Chris gone?
Mad about being photographed in a shitty tux?
- R238 the hat hides his bair...I wonder if he wears hair pieces?
- the nsync wedding photo
- I just saw a new interview piece with this dizzy fruitcake. Fuck I want to fuck him. Fuck!
- R331 I don't think it would be much fun. JT would be too worried about getting his straightened hair mussed up. His hair is very important to him. :)
- R332 queens are very particular about their hair, yes.
- Queen Jussy performs Poison
- I think that was dull as a performance and when it comes to the song arrangement, not a patch on the original.
- It's weird that JC Chasez looks the same, it's very unnatural.
- Why doesn't Justin constantly wear hats recently?
- [quote]He rejected you huh [R310]?
You seriously need to grow up, jerk!
- [R336] JC doesn't look exactly the same. He hasn't aged badly though, still slim and in good shape. He always had great bone structure thus it's not that surprising. Lately he's lost a little weight so he's even a little thinner than usual. Thinner works for him.
I could be wrong but I tend to think the other members of Nsync might be in a better place than Justin is, even if they aren't as successful. Justin doesn't seem all that happy.
- reverting to their former geeky selves
- R337 he's been reading our complaints and snide remarks, about it.
- Damn, I would definitely fuck Justin's hairy pussy. Wouldn't mind a shot at JC's either.
- Is Justin out to himself? Or does he just close his eyes and pretend he's Janet?
Aw shit that sounds hot.
Doubt it and the poor boy will be the last to know.
- JC needs to do something with his look. He looks so plain nowadays.
- i hate justin timberlake
his singing is worse than biebers
- R345 Be careful what you wish for. lol While I loved his unusual fashion sense, JC did tend to go either plain or bordering(and sometimes crossing it) on ridiculous without much in between, which isn't to everyone's taste. Sometimes plain is to be appreciated or you end up with curly mullets and strange facial hair experiments. I liked the infamous "fur coat" from the 2000 VMAs though, the one he wore with the pink metallic snake skin pants. From pics like the one earlier in thread it appears he still stans for pink with some regularity, particularly in t-shirts.
(Also note Lance's bedazzled denim)
He looks cute there. The fur looks funny but not awful, and the hair looks good.
- Yeah JC used to dress so flamingly bad. His dress sense is much better now especially when he's not robbing clothes from Justin's closet. They used to do that a lot during the *NSYNC days.
- I fucked Justin Timberlake on Januyary 23, 2003.
- [quote] Januyary 23
The most wonderful time of the year!
- R350 tell us the rest - if you remember the date, you must also remember the details.
- Make sure you describe the Jussy pussy in great detail.
- eww. R350
- Set down Kanye.
- I didn't realize until this thread how cute JC was. He was really looked more mature than the other guys.
Look at Justin talking about Janet Jackson back in the day. Janet really was his idol. I bet he never thought in million years that he would tank her career. I wonder if he feels guilty.
- R356 Guilty? Jussy was happy to throw her under the bus. Years later he semi apologized by saying he felt bad he didn't give her more support but at the time he couldn't distance himself, from his OWN actions, fast enough to let her take the blame alone. JT is a self-serving coward at heart. Not malicious, but when push comes to shove, he serves his own interests at the expense of anything else.
I picture him as George Costanza from Seinfeld in the episode where a fire broke out and he was pushing grandmothers and little children out of the way to get out the door first.
RE: JC, don't care what anyone says, he was gorgeous and remains a good looking guy. Great smile and strikingly blue eyes.
- " JT is a self-serving coward at heart. "
...and this is why he has the career he does, defying all logic.
- R358 yes, he's the gay male Vadge. Fuck who you need to, use and throw away who you need to, all to get where you're going. The result? that dead look in their eyes as they have an empty soul from whoring themselves out literally and figuratively. All that success and no happiness? We know why.
- R359 u have such a well developed fantasy life about this musician you claim not to like at all. Very strange.
- Yep, R359, explains why Jussy looks like an terrified kid when he is not "on" for the camera. Fuck, he looks that way when he is "on" for the camera.
- Huh?? I clicked on that gif expecting to see some hot, cowering boner-springing Jussy. He doesn't look scared there at all.
And that tired Janet bullshit again really? They both got themselves in a shitstorm & he apologized to the media while she refused to. She was a veteran and he was a rookie - how was he responsible for her?
Meanwhile she was already going cold at that point anyway. Maybe she was sick of industry bullshit and ready to say fuck it, and that's why she wouldn't apologize.
- I agree that he does looks scared most of the time. In all the old videos from the Nsync days he seems very shy, maybe that's part of it.
- R362 oh shut the fuck up. He got a pass because he is male and white. Janet didn't because she's female and black. Timberlake has always been a lucky piece of shit. Hell, even female and white attention/gimmick-whore Madonna has pulled way more shit than Janet's nipple slip and yet the door didn't close on her.
- November 10th.... yesterday.
- Even Lance doesn't ping as much as Jussy does.
- I recently saw him on Alan Carr. He doesn't remotely ping.
- "Pussy" you say Justin?
- R365 wow that pic is horrendous!
- Hey r350, did he cum hands free?
He seems like he would.
- R366 I'm not entirely sure what that gif has to do with JT pinging more than Lance. Good dancing though.
R363 JT shy? No. JT talked his mother into entering him into a beauty pageant when he was a kid. He was the only boy in the pageant. There's video of him crying when he won. lol Justin craves being the center of attention, he loves to stand out. I don't think any of Nsync were shy. None of them were "the shy one".
- R373 sigh...JC's "stage lick" during Digital Get Down. Joey may have been the slutty one but I'm convinced JC was the freaky one. :)
- Justin Timberlake Expands 20/20 Experience Tour
Justin Timberlake is leaving no city behind during his The 20/20 Experience Tour. In September, he extended the tour to run through March. Timberlake's new dates now span through late summer 2014...
In addition to traveling overseas to London, Zurich and Paris in April, Timberlake will return stateside in July for stops along the East Coast including North Carolina, Maryland and New York, before he heads to the West Coast.
His original solo tour dates kicked off on October 31 in Montreal and ended February 16 in Chicago, before he added dates in New York City, Washington DC, Buffalo, Miami, Fort Lauderdale and Vancouver.
- It must be that time of the month again, given Jussy's WHINY angry interview for GQ about critics slamming "Runner Runner" and saying he should never act again. Bitch, you suck shit as an actor. Most people agree. It doesn't matter how many bigwig dicks you suck, swallow and let cum in your ass-you CAN'T act or carry movies.
- On the rag or not, I'd fuck him until that whining turned to shrieking.
Thanks for keeping this thread going Janet troll, maybe if we keep bumping it r350 will come back.
- Jussy, you can't carry a fucking movie. Stop being such a whiny twat and get over yourself, it's not the end of the world. Play to your strengths, skits and music. Maybe you'll finally be fucking happy.
- R379 music is not a strength for him. Now, auto-tuned, and heavily overproduced noise? Yes that's his strength.
- Link to this bitchy GQ interview?
- R381 there was a thread made about it here, but annoying mods deleted it for some reason. Jussy sounds like a typical self-absorbed and insecure celeb who can't handle it when he's not getting praise. Here:
- [quote]You sound like a dickhead.... It just shocked me because, like, you're trade magazines. None of your opinions count. And by the way, none of you can do it.”
OOHHH Cunty!!! Somebody hasn't gotten dicked down in a while... Go ahead Justin, let that inner bitch out to play!
- Yeah, Jussy was clearly in need of a deep dicking. The article says that cunty rant went on for half an hour. That's got to be an exaggeration, but still. Whoever gave him his next lay, it must have been amazing.
- R378 LOL I just read JC did these with them a few months ago. He's about 10 lbs thinner now. It looks like they've been releasing 1 a day. He has a nice rapport with Darina, in the clip posted, that one is particularly cute. Alex and Jessica were a little boring, the others are cute.
- I'm not gay. My mom had me tested.
- I though JT had this amazing PR team. How did they let that interview out?
- [quote]I just want to fucking kill everybody
r384, this interview just confirms what Ive been saying. Im sure this is just the tip of the iceberg. He is a nasty cunt when he is not in front of a camera, and an incredibly needy bottom.
- R378 And JC wonders why some people question his sexuality? He is blissfully unaware he may seem gayer than Lance.
- I think Punk'd exposed him for the whiny, crybaby bottom that he is. When Jussy is under pressure he queens the fuck out and turns into a major diva. He's the classic gay narcissist.
But I agree, he's in serious need of some dick. Maybe Jussy's husband Mr. Biel can invest in getting a strap on -- preferably a black one.
- He's a weasal. And a wimp. And a douchebag. And a dink.
Pat him on the head and smile, then pass on to converse with real men.
- The tour was only suppose to go from September to February, now it goes from November to summer 2014. Wonder how many more queened out bitchy stress interviews from him.
- I can't believe some "reporter" got paid probably $4k-$6k to do a "buzzy interview" for a "print magazine" at this time.
It's business; there's no shock or spontaneity aside from what they've orchestrated to sell.
In terms of publishing and the music industries, this is the La Brea Tar Pits, folks. Both sides know what they're doing, and it's equally pathetic.
- R394 From best video ever(then again maybe not). You Drive Me Crazy. They dress as the Spice Girls too.
- The Ramen Noodles in bloom. The secret pain that fuels all Justin's douchebaggery - Ramen Noodle Hair.
- here we go
- "He's fidgety." Classic. Have heard too many stories that JT is a prick. What goes around comes back around.
- Cute couple
- R399 and up Jussy's ass.
- If he can't handle the media, Jussy could never handle this thread.
- The lady (JC) and the wigga (JT).
- R390 yep
- R402 it would be great if he were to read this thread. He would be shocked to learn that not everyone views him as super cool, sexy, very talented and very masculine.
- JT v JC
- R405 There is no way JT sees himself as masculine, the rest sure, but masculine?
- Come on, be fair, he's sensitive and that Billboard article was cunty. His response isn't any worse than the rest of you bitches would feel.
Difference is he's a star and should know better than to go off to a reporter. Tsk tsk, naughty Jussy, for that you earned a good hard spanking. And I'd prescribe regular follow up spanking to keep that attitude in check.
- r408 is a classic enabler. When the BF slaps him around, he explains to his friends that said BF has had a hard day and a bad childhood.
- Cunty douchebag at r406's link. JT acts like he can't believe JC would talk before him. Comes off as a bully, as a narcissist and a shithead.
And the host can't keep his eyes off JT. Very strange vibes all over the place.
- oh come off it R408
If Jussy was maybe 8, then fine, he can be sensitive. But a 32 year old person who has been in the business for 20 year, should not still be sensitive and know how to deal with his emotions better.
- JC does appear more flaming than Jussy; I never noticed that until watching these interviews. However, Jussy has learned over the years -- like most closet cases -- how to control his inner queen in public, and he's a master of culture appropriation, so he tries to come off like Eminem or Mackamore when he's far from it. (Then again, after that embarrassing Oprah interview, it's no surprise he has toned it down a bit.)
In contrast, JC is more comfortable in his own skin than Jussy. He doesn't try to butch it up to appear "urban" like Jussy.
- Idk, sometimes men use Words That Wound. He's not hurting anyone but his own career. Batty, emotional queen has cunty freakout - BFD.
Vid @ r406 is so awkward, wonder what was going on there. Jussy looks hot.
- R410 I don't think so. If JT wanted to speak, he would have. This a very typical *NSYNC scenario, JC tends to do more talking then JT. Also Carson [host] is probably staring at JT and wants him to talk because he is the "successful" *NSYNCer.
- JC is gay, but I'm guessing most of these boy band guys are.
- I'd believe Justin is gay before JC.
- It's been well known in *NSYNC lore that JC is at least bi or omnisexual. This JT is gay thing is new to me but I would not surprised.
- We really, really need to find whole that Oprah interview from 2007!
- my favorite pic of the two
- R418 I have looked for that interview everywhere, nothing, just the performances.
Maybe JT had plans to come out in 2008, but after that interview someone talked him out of it and pushed him back in. Then in 2011 maybe he considered it again with his Biel break up, but once again was convinced not to and told he should marry a girl to make his grandparents happy. They have boarded JT up in that closet.
- R410 The TRL interview was when TRL was ending. Nsync were one of the first groups to play TRL when it started. If JT wasn't talking much it's probably because he didn't really want to be there. He'd spent the last 6 years trying to make everyone forget he was in Nsync, this was reminding everyone.
JC decided to do put in a word for a good cause and do Movember. Bit of a late start but if Justin can be "sensitive" and throw hissy fits because people don't like his so called acting, JC can get a pass for starting a couple weeks late. :) (the girls in the background are from Girl Radical, they're working on an Xmas song)
- Q for the JC fangurls - do you all think he is gay / straight / "omnisexual" or what?
JC was the best looking when he was young but he has this apologetic manner that ruins it. Jussy's punkass attitude is so much hotter. I want to beat and tear up Jussy's ass. With JC I want to pat him on the shoulder and tell him he's good enough and dammit people like him.
- R422 going with omnisexual.
Oh I want to beat up Jussy too, probably for different reasons, but yeah. And I don't want to pat JC on the shoulder as much shake some sense into him.
- Why did someone marry him?
- Haha me too R423 His amazing voice is going to waste. At least he's writing and producing. Making some extra bank that way.
When he first started to get his feet wet in the solo pool, he was featured in a bunch of people's songs (BT, Basement Jaxx).
He should be doing the same thing now.
- R422 That JC is such a mystery. lol My vote is omnisexual leaning towards females. I remember hearing he used to borrow stuff from him girlfriends back in the Nsync days, usually shirts. Most of the groupie stories have been female but there were some males too.
I'm glad he's happy doing what he's doing but he has a gift for singing and performing that is going to waste and it's sad to see someone relatively young decide to cut themselves off completely from something that is a big part of their life.
It's unfortunate he's always had confidence issues but JC has never tried to be anyone but himself which I find much cooler than Justin's "look at me and how cool I am running away from who I really am". Whatever his issues, it feels like JC doesn't want to be liked for being someone he's not, which I can respect, whereas Justin will do whatever he can to be popular. Probably why he's so butthurt over the bad reviews. He's selling his soul for this, how dare people tell him he's not a good actor.
Justin whines about not being "cut out for it" when he gets a few bad reviews but he didn't think twice about betraying and backstabbing when it helped his own career.
He even took credit for things they did. He allowed Chris to be almost cut out of the narrative of the group's founding when it was repeated in the PR for his solo career. There was another interview where he made it sound like he was the one who was always trying to make Nsync more focused on improving their performance, when during the whole time with Nsync they always agreed JC was the one who would want to buckle down and would keep them on track if they got too silly or weren't up to standard(they were all hardworkers though).
- r420 way back when
[quote]Recent Justin Timberlake Career Moves Prompt ‘Bi’ Talk - February 4, 2002 – Michael Musto of the Village Voice is wondering if *NSYNC’s Justin Timberlake’s recent ‘foofy’ career choices will have him putting out a memoir questioning his sexual preference. His desire to be in he film version of the AIDS musical Rent, his portrayal of a younger version of gay singer Elton John, the homoerotic photo spread in Arena Hommes Plus, a role as a gay hairdresser reportedly being considered on ‘Friends,’ a trip to a gay nightclub with girlfriend Britney Spears, and word that he may want to appear in drag on an upcoming Britney Spears video. Musto wonders, “Ain’t no lie. Bi bi bi?”
- never seen it
- well of coarse you haven't Biel, you are as closeted as Jussy is.
- Was Lou in charge of the nsync photo shoots, too young for skin.
Justin = 15
- Dayum I was thinking of catching Twinkletoe's current tour, just looked at tickt prices and they are NUTZ.
$400 for back rows, like $800 to be anywhere near the front.
Fuck that, for that much $$ I'd at least want to put my finger in his ass.
- His tiny meat is a turn off for me.
- [quote]Fuck that, for that much $$ I'd at least want to put my finger in his ass
r432, I dont think his meat is part of the appeal, at least for all the dudes that fuck him
- r422 has severe issues.
- JT always had that aura of someone you couldn't trust,like he would sell you out without a warning. Something weasel-like about him. In a fight with a real man, JT would talk the talk like he was a fifth grader trying to be his favorite hip hop hero and then cower in the corner when the talk got to the walk. After getting the shit beaten out of him, he would call his mommy to come and pick him up.
- True R435 and if you point any of these faults and crimes out, JT would deny, deny, deny. Could show him a tape with the things he has said about *nsync or britney, and he would still deny or try to turn it around. Justin would be a great politician and not this president of pop garbage. His self serving lack of moral and ability to kiss ass, would be a great asset.
- Nothing a few hours alone with Jussy wouldn't cure, r434.
- Memphis declares Justin Timberlake Day, encourages fans to wear bow ties
MEMPHIS, TN - (WMC-TV) – Mid-South music icon Justin Timberlake takes the stage Monday night at FedExForum and Memphis has big plans to honor the hometown entertainer.
Timberlake's hit song "Suit and Tie" has become an anthem to the bow tie and that is why fans are being asked to wear their favorite bow tie as the city declares November 18 "Justin Timberlake Day."
Action News 5 has been told that more than 1,000 bow ties are circulating throughout the Mid-South and you can expect to see them when Timberlake takes the stage at FedExForum.
Timberlake's concert gets underway Monday night at 8 p.m. Tune into the news at 5 p.m. to see more about Justin Timberlake Day.
- R438 normally I would slam this, but it's his hometown area, so I will give it a pass........ just this once.
- All I remember from the pic above (Celebrity Tour) was that they sounded great live and Lance has nice legs/butt.
- shake it!
- r405 lol at masculine. The difference between his career and Britney's was that he couldn't get knocked up. And he knows it too.
- y'all Timberlake wants to go back to his first love and do a country album.
- Should Justin Timberlake Speak Out Against Russia's Anti-Gay Laws While There on Tour?
Justin Timberlake will be bringing his 20/20 Experience world tour to Russia in 2014, as announced on his website Monday. The shows in St. Petersburg and Moscow next May will go on sale Saturday. The concerts mark Timberlake's first performances in Russia, but they also come at a time when Russia has faced increased international scrutiny due to anti-LGBT legislation it has passed that many humanitarian groups have called a human rights violation.
"Obviously our hope is that Justin will use his time in Russia as an opportunity to highlight and expose the horrible situation that the LGBT [community is] facing there," says Human Rights Campaign spokesperson Charles Joughin. Recent legislation passed by the Kremlin includes the prohibition of "propaganda of nontraditional sexual relations" and a ban of the adoption of Russian children by same-sex couples abroad and unmarried individuals in countries where same-sex marriage is legal.
- Weird to think that if this was Nsync touring, they couldn't even go to Russia.
- Nyla and JC
- JC is so cute in these interviews, he's more adorable than the girls.
- YES! He has so much hair that it's like a woodland area you have to search for his penis.
- You speak from experience r449?
- Don't be a cocktease r449, if u have a story to tell, spill it.
- R449 I have some popcorn and a soda, let's hear this story.
- lmao rumors in the tabloids now that Jessica is pressuring Jussy to have a baby but he keeps saying "why? we've only married a year".
Jessica is helping to plan Lance's wedding and she and Lance have been talking about it.
I feel for Jessica. A typical husband who wants to fuck his wife and Mrs. Jussy just won't put out. Why doesn't Jussy want to have kids?
- I'm sure Jussy wants kids, why else would he have got married. He probably just can't bring himself to sleep with a woman for the first time in his life. JB should get Jay-Z to assfuck him while he does her.
- Probably changed his mind, realized children would take attention away from him. Or it could be something sad, as in maybe Justin found out he can't father children and he hasn't told anyone.
- It still amazes me that Jussy even married Biel. She's so plain Jane. When he released his first album he went on BET and professed his "love for sisthas." So I at least thought he would marry a black woman since that would give him more access to black dick. Oh well. He probably gets black dick on the side regardless.
- [quote]lmao rumors in the tabloids now that Jessica is pressuring Jussy to have a baby but he keeps saying "why? we've only married a year"... I feel for Jessica. A typical husband who wants to fuck his wife and Mrs. Jussy just won't put out. Why doesn't Jussy want to have kids?
So R453 You believe the tabloids have access to a married couples intimate conversations, huh?
- I wasnt surprised, I knew theyd get married as soon as they got together. She is a hardcore lez who probably never touched a cock in her life and that is perfect for him.
In the few weeks he was "single" between Cam Diaz & Jess Bierd, I read he had scags like parasite Hilton and lindsay blohan hitting on him in public. He must've been shitting his pants.
The moment his publicists found him hardcore dyke Biel, he must have breathed the biggest sigh of relief in his life.
- lmao R459
- JT managed to 3 awards and offend people. Good Job!
- Didn't Madonna essentially out him in some interview she did circa Hard Candy?
- lmao Sarah Silverman TOTALLY and DELICIOUSLY ruined his moment last night! When announcing the "r&b album of the year" award, she made a joke that 1 nominee was a "white former disney kid (Timberlake)" while another was the son of someone on Growing Pains (Thicke) and the other was Rihanna. Then she said how ironic it would be if Rihanna lost.
Timberfake was pissed. He pretended to laugh it off after she announced he had won, and even made the quip of something like "Growing up as a white boy in Memphis, this is the first time I've been racially profiled". He was annoyed though. Sarah totally said what A LOT of people were thinking.
Jussy did everything in his power not to have a diva moment and throw a fit.
- I've known Jessical Biel all her life. I am friends with her family, and I can assure you, she is not a dyke. She has always dated and liked guys, in every way that that implies. She is absolutely nothing like she is portrayed here, nor is she anything like the media has made her out to be. This is my friend's account that I am using to reply, so please don't spam him with mean comments. I just wanted to clear up what seems to be a common misconception about Jesse.
- When I was checking him for a hernia, I couldn't help but notice that his pubes looked like the hair of those blonde chicks who used to iron their hair. There wasn't a curl anywhere!
- R464 that may be but her husband is quite suspect and a certifiable douche.
- R464 if that is true then she is also a fame whore. Because whether Timberlake is gay or not, the one thing he is is a fame whore. Musically talented? No. Great actor- wait-even a competent actor? No. He is famous for being Justin looking for attention. Everything about him screams fame whore. His music is uninteresting and lacks maturity of any sort. His acting makes Michael J. Fox look like Brando. His SNL stuff is good if you like seeing him do the same thing every time. Jimmy Fallon had him on for a whole week. Even Elvis, Frank and Michael Jackson weren't on television that much. In his Cannes photos for the film " Inside Llewyn Davis" he is in the center square. Not the guy who is playing Llewyn Davis-but the actor who has a small part. He is a whore for attention. She R464 is a whore as well-like the birds that ride around on a hippo's back.
- he is gross. he reminds me of this guy my sister dated in high school who turned out to have been like dating four other girls from four different high schools and kept most of them in the dark about the other girls. ran off to join army after two of those girls spawned bastards. meanwhile my sister marries into some long island royalty
- Here, watch JC teaching Girl Radical Alex a breath control exercise in a tight gray shirt. Wish the vid was longer, would've been interesting to see how long he kept it up there. He had crazy good breath control, like holding his breath for almost 2 minutes. These chicks actually call him "Dad".
- Still like an up close and personal with Justin's fleshy timbersnake
- Sarah Silverman destroys Jussy at the AMA's! Yaaaas. She got him good. Y'all know how seriously he takes himself as a true r&b artist lmao!
- How does Timberlake still have a career? He's just so over hyped and a fame whore. JC in a tight shirt, not complaining.
- Posting pics doesn't work for me for some reason but if it did I'd post that one of Jess Bierd kissing some female trick goodbye in the morning. Or maybe the one where Jussy's dyke cousin is chilling with her hand on Jess Bierd's ass. But maybe it's best just to ignore this ONTD swarm.
Jussy's music is great pop and the idiot who keeps posting that it hasn't "matured" clearly has never heard it. He went from baby-talking about first crushes to singing with real emotion about EG bottoming, the closet, suicide, fame etc.
His acting is uncomfortably bad and it's a mystery how he keeps getting parts.
- [quote] she made a joke that 1 nominee was a "white former disney kid (Timberlake)" while another was the son of someone on Growing Pains (Thicke) and the other was Rihanna. Then she said how ironic it would be if Rihanna lost.
Any show that gives a 25 year old without one memorable song and no one under 15 could pick out in a line up, an Icon Award, tells you everything about their R&B choice anyway.
- [quote]I've known Jessical Biel all her life. I am friends with her family
Did you go to the wedding in Italy or were you home on the couch with Joey Fatone and Lance Bass?
- Re: the Sarah Silverman incident, when his name was announced and he was walking to the stage, he was oooooozing gay-gay-gay. See r471's clip.
- Yeah he lets the queeniness hang out these days, it is refreshing.
- R473-that was me R467 who said his music lacks maturity. I stand by that. By the time Dylan, Sinatra and Johnny Cash were his age they were already singing about real life and real things. If you think that the mention of suicide and fame marks a change of life then your life is as shallow as his. I never believe anything he sings. He has no emotion or real connection with his songs.
But watch him sing at the White House. Watch him sing " Sitting on the Dock of the Bay" - he has no idea how to get to the emotion of a song. He doesn't know how to translate his experience into his music. And if you bring up " Mirrors"- that song is all boy ego.
- I will NOT be mocked!
- R478, I don't really like Mirrors. It is a radio tune for the fraus. To me it's a depressing song about passionless settling. Although the video does seem emotionally revealing.
Duh, Dock of the Bay is not his song. The original is emotionally powerful and amazing but it doesn't seem like a natural fit for Jussy's white teenager voice. However I did not hear Jussy's version.
What "real life and real things" do you think he should have in his music? His life has been a media circus since age 12 and he's hardly got to have a self. Here's what I hear in his songs - loneliness, the isolation of the closet, desperation to escape the world, longing for a daddy or a man to take him. That's his life and it comes across.
[quote] I never believe anything he sings
Well that's what it comes down to, doesn't it. But don't make the mistake of generalizing that as universal.
- Jussy doesn't have the voice for real r&b, or even to put any feeling/passion into his songs. He just doesn't. Such a lightweight, mediocre singing voice he has.
- I' m always reminded by what Jermaine Dupree said
about La Timberlake......"he looks like any other guy you' d see at the mall".
I' m told Perlman suckled La Tim' s pee pee like a newborn pup.
- R482 exactly. He's just mediocre all around-from his singing to his dancing to his looks to his personality. Bland, boring and mediocre in every way yet somehow has a lot of the public convinced he's this "gorgeous super-talented and charismatic entertainer".
- [quote] Bland, boring and mediocre in every way yet somehow has a lot of the public convinced he's this "gorgeous super-talented and charismatic entertainer"
Lol, right, a 20 year globe-spanning career has nothing on the opinion of a few DL posters!
- R484 plenty of boring and near-talentless people have big, successful careers...Taylor Swift?
- R484 is a proud Jussy fangurl, however, I cut him some slack for at least admitting that Jussy is in the closet and has a sham marriage. He's a fangurl, but an honest one.
- R476 yeah he has let the queen out more, but @1:30 in the clip he pauses and pulls some of her back in. The day JT sets the queen free, he will be on fire.
- R473 "the closet, suicide"
Where on earth does he sing about that?
- R480 "Here's what I hear in his songs - loneliness, the isolation of the closet, desperation to escape the world, longing for a daddy or a man to take him. " Examples please. I want to give Justin a chance.
- I think most of his songs now sound like they were written by Michael Jackson. Not really a fan of MJ but I do recognize he had real talent for writing pop music.
JT songs and JT's voice sound just like Michael. So maybe that's good, I don't know.
- In an Esquire interview the reporter mentioned BEano. SO you KNOW 'S TTimberlake is loosey goosey.
- Soccer moms made Timberlake who he is. They also were responsible for the rise of Oprah and keep Rachel Ray, Dr. Phil and Dr. Oz in business.
- Yes, most of his fans are the idiots. His career and the corporate machinery behind it are both appalling.
- r491, or just gassey, which doesn't surprise me because he just looks like he smells.
- Here is what I know.
*He's bi not gay.
*Average size cock and he trims his bush.
*Versatile (according to my source, and I trust him).
*Nice guy, but on edge a lot of the time.
- JT is bi.
Is he really bi or omnisexual?
- he's lucky this is the age of the non-talents. 20 years ago he would have been laughed at/booed like Vanilla Ice.
- Nice try, R464 . Not buyin'!
- Jess showing us how it's done......
- "Oh Fuck! There's a pap across the street!"
- Justin in concert.
- Thanks for the report r495! Can you give any more info on your source?
But most important, please tell us anything you know about that "great ass."
- I've heard that he likes to have mmf threesomes when him and a buddy double fuck a pussy.
- Yeah I know "bi" is Jussy's official line. But really. All his emotions show on his face like a jumbotron, it is a very hot quality. Watch him interact with a guy or a girl for even a few seconds and it's very obvious who he's attracted to and who he isn't.
After Nsync ended Joey Fat-one was on Howard Stern and Howard asked about when Britney went on tour with them, did Joey ever catch her and Jussy getting it on. Joey said he never even saw them kiss and he 'didn't know what was up with that relationship.'
So yeah, that kind of bi.
- Could you queens PLEASE stop posting "Jussy"?
It's Gay as shit.
Thank you beforehand for abiding my request.
- R480-thank you for respecting my thoughts and giving me another important point of view. I agree with you about the loneliness part. I agree that he probably feels isolated. But he picked this life. He is 32. At 32 many men have made tougher decisions at 32 than he has. Maybe he is addicted. Wealth, fame, great clothes, popularity, great drugs. Write about that. Write about the sexual repression. Find your own voice. If he were smarter about substance and depth- really opening himself up then I might be a fan.
But I will listen to his songs in a better light thanks to you
- Anyone know a good song to listen to by Justin to hear out his internal struggle of not being himself?
- R505 nope. Jussy is a very appropriate name for that queen. You'll have to deal.
- Tee-hee, I love it when gay men call themselves bi. They think they have everything covered.
And I hardly get torment from JT. He's a pampered darling who has got everything he has always wanted all his life. He is a typical middle class spoiled mommy's boy whose only torment is not getting his own way. Not much depth to that.
- Blue Ocean Floor is probably the most obvious example of the isolation and escape theme. Holy Grail, song with Jay-Z, is about the conflicts of fame.
R506, wow, the most civilized exchange I ever had here, haha. I do not mean to make Jussy sound like an object of pity, he's a well-off guy by any measure. More like he is a object of curiosity. He has very little privacy and yet he takes himself seriously as an artist, so it's interesting to see what he puts out there.
A lot of his stuff is very sexual with a clear gay subtext. That's what first got me into him when I caught a whiff of it years ago. (I am assuming you're a gay guy, which I tend to do here but maybe that's wrong.) His two-part 20/20 album is about sexual awakening, according to what he said in interviews, and it's pretty damn hot.
- R506 Thanks for the info, is part one of the 20/20 worth a buy?
I'm having such a difficult deciding if I am disgusted by Jussy for the shady way he treated Nsync and others or if I feel bad for Justin and his clear as day, issues.
Holy Grail, one of his best vocals.
- Just listen to Blue Ocean Floor as R510 suggested.... what a break away from regular JT.
- Justin singing.
- R513 singing badly and weakly yes
- I've always had this love-hate thing for Jussy Tinkerbell. On the one hand I loathe his smug, entitled attitude, and I find him mediocre as a vocalist (Robin Thicke, Usher and Bruno Mars sing circles around him). On the other hand, there's something about him that keeps me fascinated, and after reading R480, I come to realize part of it is his sexuality hidden underneath a pseudo-urban-cum-countrified-white-boi persona, and that inadvertently screams out in his best songs. Like Michael Jackson, his best music exposes the huge identify crisis he has with his celebrity, his masculinity, and sometimes his race.
R480 is a fangurl but he's very objective and smart with his analysis. I like his contribution to this thread.
- *identity crisis
- Thanks r501, r513
nice look at his cute lil whiteboy butt in the second one, slurp slurp, hello breakfast
- Justin butt is as flat as a pancake. If you're into that, good for you.
- Lol at people thinking JC is straight.
TIMBERFAKE NEEDS to stop with these long ass 10 minute bullshit songs.
- I wonder if Jussy has ever bottomed.Seriously.
- Fan getting too grabby with Justin.
- [quote]I wonder if Jussy has ever bottomed.Seriously.
So few people know how to bottom flippantly.
Stuff like this make some believe he is omnisexual, no one thinks he's straight.
- R520 you must be joking. The question should be if Jussy has ever topped.
R511, IMO both 20/20s are well worth it, I'm still playing them all the time. Altho I guess I'm the ultimate Jussy stan so of course I think so. They're both interesting, varied and hot, & better than his first 2 albums.
I think part 2 didn't get a fair hearing because the media had Jussy fatigue. It's much better than whatever reviews you might have read.
- His singing is terrible. It ruins the songs.
- No Refund
- but but but R519 he's an artistE! A modern legend1111!!!!111!!!!!111!!!!!11111111!!!!!!
- R523 JC was so adorkable and hyper. Think he just likes sex and isn't that particular about where it comes from so long as whoever it is is good looking.
Out and about in Orlando the night before Thanksgiving. The girls asked take a pic with him.
- JC and Chase Crawford had a "thing."
- R529 Most of the time I believe JC's "we're just friends" thing. Just because he's seen with someone doesn't mean he's fucking them, whether they are male or female. He has plenty of people of both genders he's just friends with.
But I have a hard time believing it with Chase. Those pictures of them when rumors blew up just screamed couple.
- R530 I don't know, it looked like publicity seeking to me.
- I doubt it, all those guys were always hanging out together because of their shared manager. Besides one of JC's problems with his record label was that he disliked using his personal life for publicity, something Justin never had any issues with which is why he threw Britney to the wolves to help get his solo career off the ground.
For example, JC dated Eva Longoria at the time she started getting big with Desperate Housewives, they broke up and it would have been fairly easy to spin that into publicity but he wouldn't do it.
I doubt he'd start hanging out with Chase Crawford for attention, after the fact, when not being willing enough to use his personal life for attention was one of the things that caused friction with the label.
- What da fuck is r491 talking about?
what is loosy goosy??
- Guess they CGIed out his tragic back tattoo tribute to his sainted Mother
- So R520, u really think he's straight or what? Not out to himself? A top?
- I'm not R520, but I do think Jussy isn't out to himself.
R532 What is JC hiding that he has to be so secretive about his personal life? He doesn't have to go to the lengths Jussy did at exploiting people. But it would hurt for him to let something be known.
- Whuut, Jussy is 32 years old! Unless he lies to himself that he's only gay for pay or something. Even so, how deluded could he be to still believe that.
Damn! If his intense needy bottom vibe is unintentional, that would make it even hotter
I don't think so though, I bet he has a normal DL celeb sex life. I'd still love to know how he keeps it so hidden. But bits of it leak out from time to time. Even a few guys here talking about his cock.
- who cares?
- R538 = Jessica Biel
- R538 Biel what's in it for you? Fame, fortune, love? I hope it's not the last one, he cheats on people at every chance. Please gurl, get a better man or woman, that will treat you right.
- Biel totally straps it on and satisfies Jussy's needs and hers. She probably allows him to get real dick on special occasions.
- If Biel is calling the shots, she is a far better actress than I gave her credit for.
- Don't cry for JB, she has access to wealth in the hundreds of millions and Jussy's dyke cousin / PA to roll around on the carpet with.
I bet neither of them calls the shots for the other and that's how they both want it.
- Biel and Jussy have their own wings in the house. This is a marriage of convenience.
- These people are boring.
- Why do singers hide in the closet?
- As a supposed het couple, yes they are very boring. But Just Jussy on his own is pretty interesting. Maybe Biel is too to the lesbians.
- Timberlake must be interesting to someone for people to still talk about him or for people to keep hiring him.
- It's amazing what "group think" can do. The idea was planted that JT was this awesomely talented little whiteboy and the only worthwhile in the group, his record company did everything they could to sell that idea through bribes to the media(they have their ways) and it snowballs, whether it's true or not. Why JT? Because he was dating the biggest female musical star in the country at that point in time.
There isn't anything interesting about Justin Timberlake, the guy's self centered to the extreme and boring. His main talent is for selling an idea of himself, even if that idea isn't reality.
- When you really pick apart Justin, there's really not much there except a kid who wanted to perform and get attention.
- R549 exactly.
I remember the first few weeks when he debuted his first solo album and single. A lot of the public LAUGHED at him for trying "to go r&b" after being so poppy in n'sync. Many didn't think he could pull it off and was trying too hard but short on talent. Initial reviews weren't amazing either but his PR people eventually won a lot of people over. It's crazy how in 10 years he went from being a joke to "an icon". Think back to a year or 2 ago when Joe Jonas had that failed attempt at going r&b. No one bought it, and he's a better talent + much better looking than Timberlake. I guess he didn't have the right people marketing him.
- We have to remember that his transition from Bubblegum Teen-Pop heartthrob to R&B superstar wasn't as radical and risky as many people might think. Out of all the boybands around that time, N'Sync was the only band that appeared on BET's 106 & Park, and that countdown show played the hell out of their song "Gone" where Justin sang lead (I believe he co-wrote and produced it, too). It was that song that made many R&B fans take notice of him (and it's one of the few songs where he sounds convincingly soulful). Their song "Girlfriend" was also pretty popular with R&B listeners.
So when he released his solo album a year or so after that which was heavy on the R&B/Hip Hop beats, it wasn't much of a surprise to anyone that he completely ditched that bubblegum pop sound of N'Sync. He established himself as an R&B singer with N'Sync's final album with "Gone" and "Girlfriend" and hasn't looked back since.
- Why the debate over whether Jussy is real R&B. Who gives a shit. He is a poptart, his music is R&B influenced pop, and it stands on its own. I can't imagine anyone spend so much time on EG whether Jussy's hag Taylor Swift is true country.
Maybe it comes down to curiosity about Jussy's presence in hip hop media / social circles? Newsflash he is red hot for black guys. And he seems to get plenty of love back. You get yours, Jussy. The rest of y'all try not to be too jealous.
- Ps love all the grooves in his bod @ r533 especially the side butt one, splitting off his leg from where he gets all soft and sweet
- I've never understood this gal's appeal looks wise or as a singer. I can go to almost any public place and find hotter guys than him everyday. Truth be told, I can look in the mirror & see someone more handsome than him! If the media hadn't of marketed her as a heartthrob/hunk I would have never guessed that she was supposed to be one. Hell, even Joey Fatone's old fat ass more pleasing eye candy!
& I simply can't get into that thin, irritatingly whiny falsetto. The fact that Miss Timberfake has triumphed as a "R&B Singer" says more about the painfully sad state of Black Music than his talent. Real R&B Music pretty much died back in the 90's when Gangsta Rap took over. Justina never would have survived or been taken seriously as an R&B Act back in the 1980's & beforehand when there was real singing talent around.
- I wonder if Beyonce gives Jussy 'tude because she KNOWS Hova has tapped that shot.
I could VERY easily envision Jussy being the center of attention at an after recording session bukkake party. He being the grain of salt in a sea of studio session musician pepper.
- R555 "If the media hadn't of marketed her as a heartthrob/hunk I would have never guessed that she was supposed to be one."
Agreed. I never got why Timberlake was the golden child. Personally JC was the one I would've chose.
- Get out of my head r555.
- He has a certain charm, you get it or you don't. Ask jay-z about it. I'd hit that in a second and nothing to do with his PR or media.
Speaking of The Carters r556, I saw Jussy told Sway that he met Jay-Z when he was in writing with Beyonce. Bet she has been kicking herself ever since lol.
- jussy was probably the only one willing to be what charm? I always found found Jussy annoying as fuck.
R555 and R557 thank you. I will add that Jussy was probably the only one willing to be the cum dumpster bottom boy, that' why he was picked. It certainly ain't about talent, looks or charisma. Even Lance said no to giving that ass up for a solo career.
- I had heard he has a scar on his cock.
Anyone here knows anything about that?
- R557 JC was a helluva R & B type singer. Before Nsync was even a proper group yet, when he was about 18 years old he co-wrote and sang this jazzy song with Euge Groove called "Give in to Me", which Nsync covered.(Ignore video's visuals, not my fault).
R555 It's true! Joey is, or at least can be, more appealing. He definitely is warmer and more personable. If he hadn't become chubby so early in the group's career he'd have been held up as almost equal to Justin and JC as a dancer.
- Is this thread really going to end without any credible description of Jussy's hairy industry-ruling pussy? No details on color, tightness, taste, smell, cleanliness? That will be tragic.
- Jussy's likely a little loosey goosy after Hova tore that pucker up.
I'm told that when he farts there's no sound because there's no resistance.
- R563 Jussy's a magical mystery of wonder, no one really knows the truth.
- Bullshit r565 there is credibly consistent cock info around, there got to be ass info too. Jussy bats his eyes like a virgin but u know Jussy aint no virgin.
- Again, we're not ever going to see evidence of Jussy giving his mangina up because the guys who tear his insides up aren't out either. The hip hop recording acts, producers and movie directors will never come forward. I'm sure all their assistants have confidentiality agreements as well. What we need is a messy queen like the guy who ruined Kerry Rhodes' reputation to come forward.
- I mean...... I could believe it... but where are the random outside guys who fuck him. Or he gives it up to top of industry but no one else ever? Not so sure.
Timbaland has mental health problem and getting divorced. Could be leaks if anything there. He and Jussy had some beef going before they did Sexyback. What was that about, anyone knows?
- Awesome r564 so he is a quiet post fuck nap.
Links to Hov cock or bulge picks as evidence ?
- R568 "I mean...... I could believe it... but where are the random outside guys who fuck him."
Justin Timberlake has the best one of the best PR teams in the world. If he doesn't want us to know, we're not going to.
Or maybe he really is just that boring.
- R568 it wouldn't surprise me if Jussy only spread his legs and opened his flat ass for people in the industry. There's no need for him to risk being outed by bottoming for random guys.
- Man that would be unfair. He seems like the hottest bottom ever, he should be getting it 2x a day.
At least he seems like he wants it. If its all an act to make industry want to fuck him so he can get rich ....... he's a whore darlin but a fuckin brilliant one.
- I really think Justin needs to read this thread and comment. Or better yet have a random talk show host read the thread to Justin live on the air and have him comment.
- I think Justin knows we are clocking his tea. Why else is the legendary Oprah interview nowhere to be found?
- doesn't someone somewhere have that Oprah interview? I have been tempted to contact the show and see if I get some sort of response.
- someone tweet this to him and his assistants then.
It would be funny to see his face when he realizes not all of us are fooled by his "mega macho honest r&b" fraudulent act he puts on.
- It's just strange how in their younger *NSYNC days Justin use to flame like a wildfire while Lance was as butch as can be. Maybe it's because he had not gone through puberty yet.
And i agree r555 r562 Joey might be the fat-one now but I think he's the second most handsome in the group and much more sincere/appealing to an audience.
Justin comes off as fake sometimes.
- If he gets with his collabs does that means Nelly turned him out. Would of like to see that.
- Jussy working his chair like a cowgirl
- LOL @ R579 link! Look at how Miss Jussy Timberfake-Biel grinds that ass in that chair. You can't tell me she ain't a world class professional bottom!
Whatever he's listening to in the studio sounds pretty good, though (in spite of his creaky falsetto harmonizing along with it). I think that's one of the reasons why he connects to the R&B crowd -- those Timbaland beats are always first rate. Even a watered-down Jackoesque track like Take Back the Night which flopped hard on the Pop charts became a top ten R&B hit. And he does seem sincere in that he loves the music and culture. Yet he's just too smarmy, cut-throat and opportunistic for me to fully respect him. I want to like him. I just can't.
Regarding that infamous Oprah interview: I think his people had a look at it afterwards and told him to dial that shit down if he wanted to be taken seriously as a R&B artist. You can't be a flaming queen that collaborates with the likes of Fiddy, Jay Z, Nelly, Pharrell, .etc, and have any credibility with that type of audience. So yeah, he may occasionally have his diva moments where he queens out (I bet that hunty's mannerisms were kicked into high gear during that GQ interview), but he's more self-aware and reserved about how he comes across now than ever before.
- Does Justin even know that footage of him in a chair exist?
- Timberlake and Fallon seem to have real chemistry. But who's the top?
- Timberlake has the most chemistry with that chair.
- Holy shit that vid at r579 is hot! Oh lord have mercy. I could watch that all day long.
Who that muthfucker in there with him? The guy who sees Jussy in heat and goes to turn off the camera. Then i guess he got that chair out the way and takes care of Jussy's needs.
And where is that little troll Trace who tails Jussy 24/7, probably keeping an eye to make sure he doesn't take raw loads?
- Trace got fired.
- YESSS r584, Justin simulating how he rides on it..he regularly needs a dude to go straight thug on his pussy or he gets out of hand!
- If that video doesn't make anyone that fucked him start talking then nothing will. That is just too damn hot. Wtf is that boy up to in there.
- clearly he knows how to ride dick. Anyone doubting that anymore is a fool or just delusional. He's a true bottom whore.
- Who doubted he rides dick? But who knew he was so good at it.
He said part 2 of his 20/20 album is "slutty" and you can see what he means. I knew that shit was hot.
I cant decide if seeing that vid feels like I fucked him or just makes me want to more.
- R585 Justin and Trace are still "best friends" as they have been since they were kids. I'm pretty sure he still works for him.
- Ok then so who here got to go straight thug on Justin's hungry pussy?
Looking at you r449, r495 ect
- What I like most about R579's videos that Missy is CURLING that ads. He isn't just rocking back and forth. He look's like he's milking a fucking cock.
That slow grind is EXPERIENCED.
- I get it that some don't find this man attractive but for me he easily makes my top ten male celebs I'd love to get with. I find his personality cute as fuck. Love the cleaned up look ( not scruffy ) and that whole long lean swimmers build thing. I've always pretty much liked them tall and thin celebrity or not. In my mind he's excellent in bed not just as a fun toy to play with but can relax and communicate/cuddle real damn good. Saying all that I have never thought he was honestly all that talented. Wait, not entirely true. I think he's been funny as fuck on SNL. Singing not so good. Dancing? Grind that shit mother fucker he's pretty good. This dude is cute.
- He can be R593. He can also a shallow conceited little man without any morals.
- Trust me girls, R579's link will be deleted in 5, 4, 3, 2,....
Jussy' s "team" are likely in CODE RED right now.
- Shallow, conceited doesn't undo cute though, or hot as fuck either. I told yall his music is some hot bottom shit!
- R16 = ALBERTA EINSTEIN
- Can't be bothered to read the 597 comments, so don't know if this has been posted, allegedly JT peeing
- I'm sure Justin is pissed that he is not going to win any Grammy's.
Lance and his hot tanned thighs don't care.
Someone make thread 2 please!
- Let us go here!