All Threads by Date
- OP clearly died of it
- Too late :-(
- It's a tumor.
- RIP OP!
- Posted with the last push of the finger....
- Is anyone else worried?
- I wonder what was on his iPod!
- Not "If'y," OP... "If,n"!
- OP - Can I have your stu
- I know someone who n'd - and then she died.
It was OP
- I feel a song comin' on....
- then x.
- Someone needs to contact OP's next of ki.
- Yes. Sudden muteness IS a symptom of stroke.
- Whatever it was, you shouldn't, quite clearly!
- OP, how dare you post such filth!
You homophobic, racist, misogynistic, churchy, flyover, frauen, freeper cunt!
- This thread is useless without pictures.
- How sad. If OP had posted yesterday, I am sure we could have saved him. Can we write his obituary?
- Rest in peace, sweet prince.
- In OP's Ipod:
If You Could Read My Mind
aeiou and sometimes y
- "May flights of angels sing thee to thy rest."
- I'm sure dad loved his dead, gay son.
- If a pic
- I don't understand this thread. Didn't the OP want to ask some sort of medical question? I wonder if he realizes that most of his post was cut off. What a maroon!
- r18, OP types fat and is probably uncircumcised.
- Oh no, it's contag
- Oops...the OP died before he finished typing.
Rest in Peace, OP.
- Truly he was the People's Prin
- Memory loss, no doubt.
DataLounge get your fix of gay gossip, news and pointless bitchery.
Talking to DataLounge servers.
Please wait a moment...