All Threads by Date
Must unconvincing heterosexual in a leading role
- Peter Saarsgard....in....anything.
- Kevin Spacey. In anything.
- Jodie Foster in Sommersby
- R3 here -- Sorry! Just reread the title of the thread. Is "heterosexual" supposed to be in quotation marks?
Anyway, Jodie Foster was most unconvincing as a hetero in Sommersby.
- That little Asian queen on the TV show "Baby Daddy", he's supposed to be this lady killer but flames come out of his mouth with every line of dialogue.
- Ellen Degeneres in that silly movie about the guy who falls in love with her and then stalks her... "Mr. Wrong" I think?
- Then you wonder why actors don't want to come out.
- I must be the only person who doesn't find Peter Saarsgard the least bit homosexual.
- Not a "leading role" I guess, but I'm amazed that Monroe on Too Close For Comfort was supposed to be straight.
- Peter Saarsgard sent all this up in "Year Of The Dog". He was also funny as hell.
- Taylor lautner in Abduction
- Justin Theroux in Mulholland Drive.
Hugh Grant in Bridget Jones.
Matt Damon in that Jack Nicholson cop/mob movie.
- Christian Bale in everything that requires a love interest character.
- R5, Are you talking about Tahj Mowry, Tia and Tamera's kid brother? He played Michelle Tanner's little boyfriend on "Full House" and even back then he was a bit fey.
- Paul Mercurio got...fat.
- Clifton Webb.
- Rosie O'Donnell in "Exit to Eden."
- The chemistry between Matthew McConaughey and Jodie Foster almost destroyed "Contact."
- "Taylor lautner in Abduction"
Ding ding ding! We have a winner!
- Matt Damon has never made a film with Jack Nicholson, r12. Check your facts before you post, TIA!
- Wow, R20. Except for that one that won the Academy Award for Best Picture.
- Cyril Ritchard as a heterosexual rapist in Hitchcock's "Blackmail."
- Paul Mercurio has been married to a woman for decades who has had three children with him.
- And your point is, R23?
- Tony Randall as a supposedly straight Felix Unger was pretty silly.
- Tony Randall was even less convincing as the supposedly straight Tony Randall.
- PM actually gags when he has to touch a woman. His wedding must have been one big vomitorium.
- Tony Randall was straight. Not all men who strike you as obviously gay are gay just like all men who strike many people as obviously straight are straight.
- Isn't Paul Mercurio now a celebrity chef? Owns a restaurant?
- My god, is that really Mercurio?
DataLounge get your fix of gay gossip, news and pointless bitchery.
Talking to DataLounge servers.
Please wait a moment...