- Incidentally, Andy Herren is so fake!
- This season is coming to a sucky end; yet I kinda enjoyed it because of all the schadenfreude. Aaryn's exit interview will be long remembered.
- I still hold out hope there will be a satisfying moment on the finale. It will probably be in the HG's q&a with Andy aka Elf on a Shelf.
- Me too R3.
for an audience member yelling out: "good luck finding new jobs Spencer, Gina Marie and Aaryn!"
Nick showing up with a 'date.'
Elissa winning America's favorite!
- The only date Nick would bring would be a well hung sugar daddy in an effort to stop GinaMarie's obsession in its tracks. He certainly won't be bringing a woman as his date.
- Tonight's BB After Dark episode is being filmed this morning and this afternoon and it will not be live tonight. The feeds will be going down today so Judd can be evicted prior to tomorrow's CBS episode.
- It appears like Judd is getting the boot today.
- Some changes in production. Could Grodner also be stepping down?
- Wil's newest BB parody Once Upon a time....
- It appears that Judd is getting the boot tomorrow.
- Wil's latest video is great!
- Judd has it coming, he wasn't very nice lately.
- Who is Nick's companion?
- Gina Marie
- These are bb Australia rules. Love them!
Big Brother Australia House Rules
Just what can the Housemates expect when they enter the House? Well… all sorts of things! But every good share House has a set of rules – and the Big Brother House is no different! Check them out!
The Commandments according to Big Brother are:
No contact with the outside world
Nominations are compulsory
Nominations cannot be discussed with other Housemates
Housemates can only ever talk with Big Brother in the Diary Room
Housemates may not communicate in code and/or foreign or sign languages
Housemates must never act violently
Housemates must never bully anyone because of their sexuality or gender
Housemates must not knowingly defame or vilify any individual or group
All sexual attention must be invited and consent be mutual & informed
All tasks are compulsory
Housemates cannot discuss former series or what they will do if they win
Housemates must always obey Big Brother
The 13th Commandment (unlucky for some) is that Big Brother reserves the right to change the rules at any time ensuring that this share-house is anything but predictable!
- Rumour has it that rat-face won HOH after Dudd was voted out! Rumour came from an audience member.
- Stupid Andy! It's in my conclusion that we will have the worse winner of BB, since Evil Dick and Mike Boogie.
- Catching up on BBAD from last night and they were talking about scary movies. GM said she far preferred Jaws 2 to Jaws because she could "relate to it because of the kids in it." She thinks Jaws is boring and Jaws 2 "blows it away." GM is more of a moron than I could ever imagine.
Compared to this season Evel Dick and Boogie are kings among men.
I could see myself having a drink with them.
This season's HGs are truly the dregs of the Earth. I can't stand them at all and would hate hate hate to vote for any of them to win.
- I think it would be a good idea if the jury would be offered the option of a " null" vote. If a jury member cannot in good conscience, vote for either of the remaining two, then they could vote "null". This way, the players would clean up their game if they know that if in final two, they could end up with no vote. If the entire jury votes "null", then the 550k should be donated to a charity of the concensus of the jury. It would help to wipe out the trashy behavior and also allow the the jury to send the money to more deserving people who are in need. How can the final two argue with that? They also may learn a lesson or two about how they should treat others.
- [quote]They also may learn a lesson or two about how they should treat others.
lord r20, this is trash reality TV, not a Mommy and Me in Brooklyn
- Yeah, some of you need to fucking unclench already.
If the show upsets you so greatly, STOP FUCKING WATCHING IT ALREADY.
- I'm glad that Andy is going to win, if for nothing else to see the cunts on Jokers self-immolate.
- Why is eviction tonight instead of Thursday ?
- VaGinaMarie said she's moving from Staten Island to NYC to be closer to Nick.
She also said she didn't realize San Francisco was in California.
- So did anyone buy tickets yet for the Official Big Brother 15 wrap party thrown by Rachel? Meet former houseguests and Survivors. Andy isn't invited. Bet he'll be pissed since he would love to go party in West Hollywood.
- Andy is the true story of the ugly ducking turned into swan. He was very unfortunate looking as a child.
- How far is Staten Island from Manhatten ? Isn't it just a ferry ride over?
How does she think she will be able to afford Manhatten ?
- Champion. Beast. Sexy.
- Pussy shaving in the HOH tub.
- R26 = Rachel Reilly.
The only after party that's worth shit is the one that takes place directly after the finale at the CBS studio where the "house" is located.
- CBS isn't throwing a party at the studio. The ONLY party this year is Rachel's party so that makes it the Official party.
- I bought my tickets since I was going to [...] that night anyway.
- Ratface's HOH win mean that he will at least tie S11's Kevin Thompson for the highest placement by a gay contestant. FML.
(Lesbian Ivette Corredero, from S6, was the only queer HG to ever place in the money, coming in second. Hopefully, Andy gets evicted at the F3, gets nothing, and gets to watch Elissa walk off with America's Favorite $25k. This may depress him so much, he will actually buy a grown-up shirt. One can only hope.)
- Wrong R34. Gay Drew won BB5 (though he was closeted at the time).
- Andy was evicted yesterday.
- I hope so R36. R27 Andy is hardly a swan but he definitely was a fattie. I knew it!!
I was watching some youtubes of Rachel because I didn't watch her season. Was she really liked? She was so fucking annoying I don't see how anyone can like her? How the fuck did she land Brendon? He is beautiful. That chick Britney was hilarious. They should bring her back.
Jesus life is unfair and people have some seriously bad taste!
- Boogie and Dick were exactly like the people this year. CBS just decided to cut to the chase and fill the house up with their kind of dreck.
- [quote]She was so fucking annoying I don't see how anyone can like her? How the fuck did she land Brendon? He is beautiful.
She was endearingly annoying, best way to put it. She and Brendon bonded over their science backgrounds: she has an undergraduate degree in chemistry, and he's a graduate student in some branch of physics.
He is beautiful, but he became increasingly emotionally abusive to her. This was evident on both their BB seasons as well as their time on The Amazing Race. Once she played the game on her own on the season she won, she blossomed. She eventually became likable.
- I think CBS was riding on the Trayvon Martin stuff.
- And the Paula Deen mess.
- Andy walks/carries himself like a former fattie.
Don't tease me...
How could Andy be evicted ?
Judd and GM were up for eviction.
- R43. The photo is photoshopped black and white.
- r21 and r22.. So I should stop watching the show because its trash reality TV. Bite me! I have been a fan of this show for the last 10 years and it has increasingly deteriorated into steaming pile of horseshit this season. Yea, there have been outrageous house guests in the past but never this personally demeaning to others and yet, I still liked those house guests.
If you feel the need to defend this asshat behavior this season, then you are in the same steaming pile of horse shit they are.
- Damn. What a horrible group of finalists. The only saving grace would be if the finale was all an all-out war among the HGs with everyone calling each other out.
- Worse finale evah!
- McCrae said that Amanda is going to sue Julie Chen for slander and never work with CBS again!
- Sue them for what? Broadcasting what a complete asshole she is? It's all right there on the internets bitch.
- I think McCrea was just hamming it up for the cameras. They filmed the After Dark episode for last night yesterday morning. They were making all kinds of stuff up to mess with the viewers.
- I take it that the film tonite will show Judd completely blindsided.
Will we get part 1 of HOH tonite?
- I hate Andy but Ginamarie needs to go to jury. We don't need her racist ass getting first or second place money.
- Tonight they should be showing the taped eviction from last night. Rumor has it that Judd was sent to jury. The HOH comp took place right after and Andy won HOH. Ugh. Again rumor but came from someone in the audience. Tonight they will also show the veto competition for who ever is on the block. Tomorrow night, will also be a live eviction. Bringing it down to final 3 who will compete for final HOH.
It is also strong rumored and posted by reliable sources that this is the end of Executive Producer Alison Grodner's year on BB. She won't be back next year. I know the fan base has been writing some pretty strong letters to CBS executives about the epic fail of this cast this season.
- That little red elf should not be given any power. Ugh.
- Tonight's BBAD might be watchable. I'd love McCrae to fire on all cylinders on their asses.
- [quote]Tonight's BBAD might be watchable. I'd love McCrae to fire on all cylinders on their asses.
Doubt it. He'll probably take a nap, smoke a cigarette, and then turn in early because he's exhausted from napping all day.
- I don't think he's clean back there. He needs to wipe a little more.
- I hope we see jury footage tonight, dammit
- Today on "The Talk" Julie admitted to having blepharoplasty, an upper eyelid lift, early on in her career. She stated that her news director in Dayton, OH and also Connie Chung's agent suggested she have the procedure done.
Obviously everyone knows she had it done but I was surprised that she actually admitted to the surgery on national TV.
- link to story
- i'd love to take Les Moonves hairy cock in my mouth and up my tight rosebud butthole cherry!
yes i have daddy issues.
- [quote]I take it that the film tonite will show Judd completely blindsided.
That's what he gets for not trusting Elissa. And stupid Andy, they need to call him out on his nasty comments toward Elissa and his tattle talking.
- I will SCREAM if Andy wins!
- Sorry Wil's updates are not funny. I really enjoyed the BB recaps in 30 seconds, those were great.
- I will spit if Andy gets HOH.
- Please promise you'll scream like the queen in the Princess Diana video, r65.
- Here we go...
- Some of you queens are sooo full of shit. Neither Andy nor Jud are evicted. GM and McNasty are the ones sitting in the hot seats.
- Andy makes me so mad that I can just spit!
- There's nothing funnier to me now than when GinaMarie mentions Nick and no one acknowledges it, or gives her an uncomfortable "Heh."
You can tell they know there is something very unbalanced in obsession with him, and not want to encourage it.
- Oh r62, the best BB moment EVER would be if Nick came out of the closet during the season finale. It would be even better if he has a boyfriend and brought him along.
- I forgot about Ian's fidget.
- Andy is such a whiny bitch. "Oh, Judd, what are you doing?" Jesus.
Vote for Elissa for AF!
- R73 = one of Rachel's fat rabid fans.
- I am voting for GinaMarie for AF. Elissa did nothing.
- Why would anyone vote for Elissa? She's a fugly money hungry skank who mutilated her face to land a rich old husband. She's everything I hate about straight women.
- Aw, Ian. God, remember when there were nice people on this show....
- This season SUCKS! I can't wait until that ugly skinny ginger queen gets back out into the real world and realize how hated he is. He'll really have something to cry about.
- Elissa will get America's favorite, she is a lock.
- Damn! Another week of Andy and his tears and lies in the house.
- I just voted under many names all for Andy as AF.
- Judd isn't stupid, he saw and heard the audience laugh at the Elf on a Shelf's phony goodbye message. Maybe he's finally gotten a clue that we loathe that little bitch and will report back to the jurors. And so even the ones who might have leaned toward voting for Andy will have second thoughts.
- Andy is incredibly fake, that it's disgusting! I don't blame Judd for acting like an asshole, after the sargeant endurance challenge, I would have been crying through the whole ordeal. I heard that McCrae was so pissed having to be tied to GM, don't blame him either.
- Could someone please post a link to where to vote for America's Favorite? I can't seem to find it. Thanks.
- The jurors should already know by now that Andy was playing to everyone and being a complete fake, that he will win nada.
- Andy's goodbye speech to Judd was the funniest thing evah. Then that big sniff at the end. Mercy.
Did anyone hear what Judd told Mcsloth when leaving? I don't think he told Chinbot everything.
- For the search challenged, R84:
- Voting for America's Favorite Houseguest starts September 12 at 8pm eastern (5pm Pacific.)
- Tonight proved that the audience doesn't like Andy, and are on to his fakeness,
- Vote for Elissa, she was the only one who didn't tolerate the racism, and kept it classy through her bullying ordeal from Amanda. And, she was the only one who knew Andy was fake.
- I agree with r90. My vote goes to Elissa, for seeing BS for what it was and not caving in to it. Also for handling the abuse with dignity. That in itself is more character than all the other house guests put together which isn't much.
- No, R88, voting opened tonight at 8.
Elissa had a really bad last few days in the house (aligning with Amanda ended up a dud) but she will win AF. Nobody else stands a chance. And it will be apparent to the other HGs soon afterwards why she won it-because she was the only one who spoke up about their disgusting behavior.
- Loved Judd's comment toward Andy's goodbye video, "I've never seen a man cry so much".....LOL!
- Judd had said that he didnt want Andy or Spencer to win. Notice that Judd didnt hug them when he left?
- The BB DishChicks Blog is running a poll of all of the viewers on who they would vote for AF. Click on the link below and its on the right side of the page in the "who will get your vote for the 25K?" Click on view results. Elissa wins hands down.
I have been following this blog for years and its a very good recap of all that happens on the live feeds every day.
- I'm beginning to think Nick actually told GM to play him up in his absence just to keep his name relevant.
- I agree with you, R96. I actually think they worked out this phony baloney "relationship" during that first week before the feeds came on. It was probably Grodner's idea.
- Thanks for the link, r87. I just voted 10 times for Elissa.
- I just voted Elissa 10 times too.
- Elissa gets my vote as well.
The sad thing will be that none of these morons will actually accept the real reason why she won- that she stood up against the bigotry,that she was a nice person no matter how badly she was treated,etc...
They'll say she won because she's Rachel's sister.
I couldn't stand Rachel. Talk about a whiner. Elissa never whined and she was treated far worse than Rachel.
- [quote]Did anyone hear what Judd told Mcsloth when leaving? I don't think he told Chinbot everything.
I only heard, "I left you the ??? in your bible" I couldn't make out what it was. Probably a xanax.
- R100, they might think that at first but they'll know soon enough why she really won. Maybe even during the finale. Elissa will hopefully be asked about their remarks and behavior and it will be clear she didn't approve and spoke up.
- I sincerely hope someone makes that clear where we can enjoy it.
- R59 But She Said Nothing About The Having Her Nose Refined
- R101, he told Julie he left a Buffalo coin in the bible.
- [quote] And it will be apparent to the other HGs soon afterwards why she won it-because she was the only one who spoke up about their disgusting behavior.
please Elissa wins stuff because Rachel has fans who encourage her to vote
I never liked Rachel. I actively rooted against her winning.I hated that she was so insecure and whiney.
Elissa ,on the other hand, took her continuous taunting with grace. I would have blown up at those asholes a long time ago. She remained nice and true to her values.
She stood against the bigotry and homophobia throughout her stay.
She gets my vote.
- So, the latest on Jokers Update is that the remaining 5 are sitting at the table, playing cards (Spencer has gas and has been farting throughout the game), and they are all still bashing Elissa. Andy is the worst of the group.
I REALLY hope, not only for Elissa to win so that Andy's head will explode, but, hopefully he makes final two, and the jurors destroy him with insults on how he played the game and why they are voting against his rat-ass to win.
- Elissa already LOST.
- Sorry. Remaining 4.
Oh, and I've also voted for Elissa.
- Andy won POV.
Tomorrow Andy and Spencer are going to tell McRae he's going home
- Big surprise
Rachel fans are voting for that non entityvElissa
- They're playing for HIV now. It's a late night comp. Hopefully Andy gets it.
- Comp over. Andy got it.
- Stupid Andy...Ugh, he bugs!
- Since it's a late night comp, maybe it's the morph. What if Andy and Spencer mated?
- Andy is a spicy gingersnap. Dee-lish!
- This will always be the hottest houseguest ever.
- Unless Andy wins the final HOH, I can't see what reasoning either Spencer or GM would have in taking him to the end. Even the most bitter bitch in the jury would probably vote for Andy over either of them.
- I hope the press follows up with stories about GM, Spencer, Aaryn and possibly Amanda after they found out they got fired.
- [quote]They're playing for HIV now.
- Who's that, R118?
- Holy. Is that evil Dick?
- Next year's All Stars cast leaked. I think it's too female-oriented.
- Check out Andy's Facebook page. It was full of haters but his friends have been deleting THOUSANDS of posts. Some still make their way through though.
- sexy beast
- lol, r124. poor arryn.
- r124 too funny. What if? That would be epic!
- I'm so confused.
They played a comp during the night last night ?
Does that mean McRae is already gone and we are down to the final 3?
If that's so then Andy absolutely can not win because doesn't that mean he would automatically be in the final 2 ?
- So Andy is guaranteed at least a third place finish which is better than than every other BB gay except for BB5's Drew (winner), BB6's Ivette (second) and BB7's Boogie (winner). He's still a horrible person regardless where he finishes.
- I still think the way Drew cut Diane, his big showmance, was epic.
Live feed watchers learned that Andy won POV yesterday. It will be aired tonight with a POV ceremony and a live eviction tonight. After that eviction, the first round of the 3 part HOH competition starts with and endurance competition.
- Awww, McCrae will be reunited with his love Amanda tonight.
You know they'll celebrate their reunion with several rounds of shower sex and blowjobs on the toilet.
Ain't love grand?
- Boogie is gay?
I think he's bisexual
- I want GM out. If GM was in the F2 she'd probably win and that would make her being fired from her job sort of null and void. I want Andy to be fried to a crisp by the jurors' questions and I want him to embarrass himself by giving an atrocious speech which will make the audience laugh at him. And Spencer for the win because that would be the appropriate punctuation mark on this godawful season.
- Spencer came up with two gems last night:
"All proceeds from Elissercize will be going to the Hitler Youth."
"Fuck you, Maya Angelou. You know why the caged bird sings? Because she's a bitch."
I would love them to get Oprah on the finale to give Candice a big hug and to elegantly chew out these motherfuckers.
- I'm afraid that in any F2 scenario, Andy would win. The following will vote for him to win over GM, Spencer, or McRae: Candice, Helen, Amanda, Aryan.
No way that those people would vote for GM or Spencer to win the 500K.
- R118, is Evil Dick a former model?
What makes Spencer make these statements, seems like his racist remarks are at the forefront of his thought process. Which makes her as bad as the rest.
- I disagree, R138. They're all comparing notes about Andy's backstabbing and trash talking. I think this will be a particularly bitter jury. They like GM. They'd hold their noses and vote for Spencer. Andy can lose to both of them. I think Spencer realizes this and will take Andy to the F2 if it comes down to it.
- Say what you want about Andy, but he's played a winning game so far.
- I'm in total agreement, R140
It would benefit either GM (ick!) or Spencer (blech!)greatly if they each took Andy to the final. Once Andy pulled that idiotic stunt of telling Amanda the psycho that he indeed voted against her, you know she is gunning for that moron, and as much as I dislike that woman, she has every right to do so. Whether she has influence on the other jurors is yet to be seen, but if enough people are made aware of how underhanded Andy played the game, he is not going to have a good night at the finale. What will finish his sorry-ass off will be the America's choice of favorite player award going to Elissa. His comments about her, for some reason has been venomous, to say the least.
- I predict if Andy ever reads this thread, he will cry.
- A special eviction last night saw Big Brother down to its final four at the end of Wednesday’s show. With the Season 15 finale set for next week, this week’s show slipped 4% from the 2.3 rating of its September 4 show.
With 6.8 million watching BB, Wednesday’s results also meant that not only did the CBS series beat the debuting X-Factor both among the key demo but also in viewership in the 8 PM – 9 PM slot. BB was the only original on CBS last night.
- In total agreement, Mia/R140.
I really want September 18th to be Andy's worst night ever, even if it includes him coming in second place.
- Andy bugs me, OMG!
- [quote][R118], is Evil Dick a former model?
He was a model millions of years ago.
- Someone on another board has brought up the issue that for five consecutive years not one gay contestant has gotten a CBS-aired segment where they first show off their HoH room and their family and friends photos are featured. Ragan claims that he didn't get one and he came in fifth and neither did Kevin and he came in third. Is fhis pure bigotry on Grodner's part or just an odd coincidence?
And does anybody know the full story of Aaryn outing a gay male college guy? When he confronted her she apparently tried to kick him and ended up falling on her ass.
- Andy's crying during the goodbye message to Judd was so fucking pathetic. I really can't stand that pansy ass rat-faced jerk.
I would rather him win than Ginamarie though. A lot of the public seems to have forgotten or "forgiven" that racist scum bucket bitch. I haven't.
- I wish CBS would tell them that no one is getting the $500K because everyone is so despicable.
Instead the $$$$ will be donated to charities dedicated to diversity.
I can not accept that any of these asses will be rewarded.
- Yeah, give the half million to the NAACP and watch Aaryn's face melt in horror.
- Right now they are telling MRae everything.
He's been told he's going home. They have told him how they have basically fucked him over and lied to him for weeks.
McRae keeps saying "Fuck Fuck Fuck". McRae said he made a mistake voting out Eissa. He now knows Andy double crossed him big time.
GM told him his fatal mistake was being so isolated with Amanda.
It's going down right now.
- I loathe all the remaining house guests. And yet, I don't want Andy to be in final two because he will be awarded $50,000. He shouldn't get any more money than what his per diem allows.
- I don't feel bad for McCrae. I'm glad he's finding out he screwed himself. His idea of "doing what the house wants" was so stupid last thursday in evicting Elissa. Really? there were 6 people left at that time. Who is "the house"? That weak-minded mentality this season was very annoying. I hope in the future they can find contestants who don't give a crap if they piss off other contestants. Last time I checked they are playing for themselves, not "the house".
- In a fit of panic, pizza boy realizes he's going back to the pizza parlour. McCrae's walking around the house now2 stealing items from the house so he can sell them on Ebay (one of the items was the Occupied sign on the bathroom door). BB just called him into the Diary Room probably to tell him to stop stealing shit. I hope they check his bags before he gets booted tonight.
- Yea and Elissa didn't really give herself a stellar defense by pouting McCrae please don't put me up. This while season is pathetic.
If that clit, tongue, cleavage pierced scumbucket from Staten Island wins this show is dead to me!
- The house does nothing but trash Elissa all day. She's been gone for a week and somehow they still can't let it go. It's disturbing because it endlessly goes on all day, they can't go thirty minutes without one of them making a nasty comment about her. It's fucked up.
- Worst finale ever. Maybe we haven't seen the jury house because they all have to be kept separate due to the multiple restraining orders! Andy and Spencer are the worst. Not funny, not good players, not nice people -- just gross and grosser.
- Other than the tasteless porn "joke" I kind of like Spencer. If I had to be stuck in a house with one of these miserable louts, it'd be him.
- We can still look forward to the looks on everyone's faces when they learn they've lost their jobs.
I agree. Spencer made a huge mistake with his kiddie porn joke-totally inappropriate but he's the least offensive to me.
If I had to vote for one of these people I give Spencer my vote.
- Spencer is gross though but then again so is everyone else.
- Oh and he is also a racist.
- That would be perfect, R150 & R151. I'll be extremely pissed off if GM wins. She may have been the only one in the house with the balls to nominate Amanda snd McCrea, but her tag-team harassment of Candice with Aryan (also, remember her words to Candice as she walked out the door?) should not be forgotten. She's crazed (get that pepper spray, Nick) racist trash.
- Andy bugs.
- From Jokers -
Andy feel that he has a good chance of winning if he makes the final two because he had good relationships with most of the jury members. That will be his argument to the jury.
Oh, and according to Andy, the people who controlled the game were Amanda, McCrea, Helen and Andy himself.
This is all so yuk, but Andy probably deserves to win for gameplay. He "played" the gay man as court jester, non-sexual and non threatening, a nosey biddy and a childish epithet. I don't think it was all an act, ha. But he used his natural traits to make himself seem non threatening to pretty unsophisticated housemates. They would understand a sexy, vain, witty and well dressed gay man better.
Elissa had his number though. Long time ago.
Spencer will likely win. But if GM somehow makes it to the final two, she will win. BB is not a morality test. It is a personality test with some challenges and stuff. Strong personalities win. I, with many reservations like Gina Marie. I believe the majority of the housemates do too.
She doesn't threaten the girls and can hang with the boys. Never underestimate this quality in group dynamics.
- [quote]We can still look forward to the looks on everyone's faces when they learn they've lost their jobs.
If only that were true. Doubt Julie or CBS would allow that on the finale. Maybe someone will shout that out at the wrap party when the houseguests are interviewed by various news sorces..
- OMG, Andy is so delusional.
- The frustrating thing about this season is that no one 'played' this game. Votes were made for 'the house'. McCrea just mentioned tonight that he voted Judd out because everyone wanted him out.
- LOVED Aaryn's "apology". So heartfelt and sincere and not at all an attempt to clean up her image.
- Elissa kept her cool in the jury house segment.
Hope she wins America's Player.
- Exactly, R171 -
I'm sure she was coach during the limo ride. There was not an ounce of sincerity in her entire 'speech'.
- Whoever wins this season will be up there with the worst of the worst, Evil Dick, the misogynistic and vile piece of shit, and the lazy, no-strategy Jordan.
Ginamarie winning would be a travesty. She would basically be rewarded for her bullying of Candice and her racism.bigotry towards Blacks/Asians/Latins. She is a disgusting person. The money she would receive for first or second place would likely be more than a couple year's salary of her now former job.
I really don't like any of the people left but I would rather Andy or Spencer win only because someone has to.
- LOVED how Candace stated how McCrea wouldn't even get out of the bed and talk to the other players. Amanda is completely delusional.
- Amanda thinks she can talk (aka bully) anyone into anything. She knows McCrea was a joke.
- Andy is so hot but why does he have hair on his chest but none on his armpits?
- "I can't believe the summer culminated in this."
God I hate Andy. He's under the mistaken impression that he's a foul-mouthed, misogynistic 1950s child actor.
- Our Andy rocks, he deserves to win it all!
- Loved how Candice continued on painting during Candice's speech and would only clink glasses with Helen during the toast.
- Candice never even looked up from her artwork while Aryan was delivering her "heartfelt" apology.
- During season 1, Andy probably would have been hated by America just for being gay.
Now we can all hate him just for being gross.
- If Ginamarie wins, she won't even have to give a fake apology for being racist. I'm pissed she avoided jury. If she ends up with 3rd place she'll be with jury for what, a day? not fair.
- Where did Andy buy his awesome outfits before entering the BB house?
I see a clothing line in his future.
- He's not gross. He's beautiful, because he can play the same game that straight people have been playing for all these years.
- I think McCrea has a point. Andy would beat him. He won't beat Spencer. 50/50 on Andy beating GM.
- McCrae has the IQ of a doorstop. I thought he was the BB fan/strategist. Total loser.
- So Andy is confessing so he can say he was honest in the end.
- I can not get past GinaMarie's racist remarks either. I hope it is Andy or
Spencer that wins.
- Instead of t-shirts being printed up with "I'm A Victim" with Jessie's picture on it there should be one with McCrae on it that reads "I'm A Wuss."
- There's something about Andy that makes you want to punch him. Between his ridiculous wardrobe, the crying, and the way he cocks his head before he speaks is just all kinds of annoying. If he makes it to the Final 2, I hope his opponent wins in a unanimous landslide. Oh but there's more. Wait until he gets back into the outside world.
- Andy's outfit tonight is a new low. His blue patterned socks are pulled up to his knees.
- Andy is the worse dresser for a gay man.
- Here are thoughts on final HOH please agree or disagree.
If Andy wins HOH he will take spencer ( thinking GM will have female vote.
If spencer wins HOH he will take Andy (again thinking GM will have female vote
If GM wins HOH she will take spencer ( thinking hamsters will think Andy is the mastermind and spencer was just lazy.
So the only way for rat hamster not to win is for a GM HOH.
- Andy's Garanimals top is truly fashion forward.
- Well, the girls in the jury house now know that Andy played everyone.
- Why would Andy dress like that? Serious question - Is he at least mildly mentally handicapped?
- "Worse dresser"? It's worst when comparing between 3 or more.
- Another bitchy message from Andy to McCrae.
Andy is so annoying.
- WTF was Andy wearing? He looked like a man/child.
- The constant, surreptitious, trolling homophobia about Andy is very tedious here. With all the cunts, mental slags, ego-trash and losers on the show, it's such a bore for all you twats here to yammer on and on about the one gay guy, who either doesn't' fit your expectations for a fuck partner (a relief to him, certainly) or offends you simply because he's gay.
- R201, your rant about DL's homophobia might have some credence if you weren't a misogynistic asshole yourself.
Andy's attire tonight for the live show was atrocious. He should be ashamed of how he dresses.
- How does it work now ?
Will they have the last HOH sometime before Sunday ?
- [quote]Andy's attire tonight for the live show was atrocious. He should be ashamed of how he dresses.
I was appalled, no gay man would dress like that!
- It must be said that Andy's attire is an affront to human dignity. But I don't like the bashing. I hope he wins.
- Enjoy the extraneous picture of Stark Sands, Broadway star.
- Andy was dressed horrendously, he must have bought his clothes from Toys-R-Us.
- Andy pulls a Nicole Kidman fall.
- Who has shown penis this season other than Howard? link?
McRae showed a pencil dick
- [quote]The constant, surreptitious, trolling homophobia about Andy is very tedious here. With all the cunts, mental slags, ego-trash and losers on the show, it's such a bore for all you twats here to yammer on and on about the one gay guy, who either doesn't' fit your expectations for a fuck partner (a relief to him, certainly) or offends you simply because he's gay.
I agree, 100 percent.
It's one thing to dislike one of the contestants. Everyone who watches shows like this gets that.
The unhinged, homophobic, hate-filled anti-Andy screeds here are just embarrassing. Of course, the trolls who spew that shit are far too tone deaf to understand that simple fact.
- Andy played an incredible game and will be an all-star after this. Ragan wishes he played the game Andy has.
- GM won first round of hoh contest
- [quote]Andy is so hot but why does he have hair on his chest but none on his armpits?
There's a little there, but it's the same color as his skin so doesn't always read on camera.
- [quote]Andy played an incredible game and will be an all-star after this. Ragan wishes he played the game Andy has.
Yeah, by being a nasty tattle taking Mary.
- R201/R212, you botb need to pay attention.
In no way has the hate towards Andy been based on homophobia. It's been based on the reality that he's a despicable human being. I'd love you both to see a loop of Andy saying over and over how he'd love to punch Elissa in the face. He's a former fat kid who got a bit of power and went nuts. And he dresses like a freak. He'll deserve every single bit of scorn in the outside world that he gets.
- R167 very well said!
I hope Spencer wins. He can then go back to oblivion. I have a feeling the other two intend to parlay their fame if they win. I just couldn't bare that.
- If Spencer wins, He'll be like a Beverly Hillbilly.
- Marilyn will be very happy.
- There was an argument in the chat rooms on the live feeds last night comparing Dan from last season to Andy. The argument on one side was that Andy and Dan played the same game. The other side said that Andy is no Dan which I agree with the latter.
Dan was a player and played his allies very well. He befriended people, used them then had them evicted like Andy is doing. The only difference is that Dan showed respect "personally" to the other house guests. He never trashed them behind their backs for days on end and he never flew around like a stool pigeon ratting out everyone of his allies.
Andy is no Dan. Andy lacks respect for others. He not only got many people out, but he also has a mean streak of hatred in him that won't stop spewing from his mouth about others.
Last night on the feeds, he called GM a bitch behind her back to Spencer, then 10 minutes later, He was telling GM how close he feels to her and he is so glad to have her there and that he loves her.
He brings a whole new meaning to the word liar. He may have played a good game but in the end, he is not a very decent guy with all the smack he dished out on everyone and never apologized for it. Now he talks about worrying about a "bitter jury". I hope he bounced out of final 3 on the finale.
- You think Andy will be able to sell his clothes on Ebay? They already think that everyone wants to pay money for their shit!
- EMBARRASSING-2 grown men were unable to physically outlast an INJURED female? Spencer and Andy should feel ashamed of themselves and possibly be castrated immediately. They have no balls.
I hope whomever wins the second HOH battle between Andy and Spencer also wins the third part and evicts Ginamarie. I can't believe she's just 1 competition win away from winning first or second place money. That's disgusting. I seriously may consider not watching the show again if that racist gets money.
- r223, you can't be serious. How delusional are these people? Especially when they know that everyone has the knowledge of what pigs they and how filthy the house is.
- Yes I am serious. Watching the feeds they were also talking about taking things from the house to sell on Ebay. Ugh.. these people.
- How much for the blood stained sheets?
- Spencer in all of his class and good character had this to say on the live feeds last night.
"If Julie Chen wasn't banging the head of CBS, she would probably be fired."
Let's see how that plays out on the finale.
OMG! That is the dumbest thing any of the HGs have said.
I would kill for Julie to call him out on that
So,GM won HOH ?
- r229 He should be removed for that. That is biting the hand that feeds on Live streaming internet.
No, GM only won the 1st of the 3 part HOH competition. Part 2 is Spencer and Andy competing in a timed puzzle or task, and then the winner of part 2 competes with GM in a Q&A of about 6 questions on what members of the jury would say in a given situation. Answers usually have two choices signified by using A or B to answer. Whoever wins that final part of the competition, wins HOH on finale night. The new HOH will evict from the other two, leaving the HOH and the remaining HG left to win by jury vote.
- Good thing Julie had her face fixed otherwise she would never have married Moonves. She would have either been working in a laundry or as a waitress in a Chinese restaurant. She is an awful host of this show.
- ^ Aaryn
- Andy is no longer welcome as a part-time communications instructor at DuPage College. As McCrae would say "Good riddance to bad rubbish."
Sorry, can't post the link via this phone.
- A question about that Veto competition from last night's show.
If GM had won veto instead of Andy, and she used it on either Spencer or McCrae (doesn't matter which for my question), there is no replacement nominee, right?
GM would be the only other possible houseguest to go up, but she can't be nominated since she holds the veto.
What happens in that scenario?
- When the sole voter holds the Power of Veto, the PoV is moot. The sole voter already decides by herself who goes home.
- Last night while "rating" the female houseguests, Spencer in all his splendor said about Jesse, "I would love to fucking shower her with my jizz. It would be the best four seconds of her life."
**Remember, this is the man who said that he hoped his girlfriend's parents were watching so they could see what a great guy he was and why Marilyn fell in love with him. They all must be so proud of that fat fuck.
- Right r236. Thanks for the reply.
That was kind of a duh on my part. I figured it out just after I hit send on my post.
- If Spencer wins, it will be as big a turd season as when Adam (the meth dealer) won Season 8.
But I don't see that happening because I think Spencer up against either of the others will get zero votes.
- R239, Candice would definitely vote for Spencer over GM.
- well stinky mcrae messed up by getting rid of elissa
hence why he went home
if spencer makes it into top 2 he'll get $50,000.
like lane from hayden season who did nothing.
- [quote]I seriously may consider not watching the show again if that racist gets money.
You "may consider"?
ALERT THE MEDIA!
- No you will still watch so that you can continue to come in here and ruin the show for us. Where else are you going to complain so much?
- Off topic here. The previews for the Crazy Ones and Hostages look horrific. Seriously, does anyone like Robin Williams? Talk about a needy, hamfisted actor. Poor SMG, another failure. Hostages looks almost as bad, like a Homeland wannabe.
- mccrae needs to trim his man bush
- This cast and season has seriously damaged CBS' brand as a family network. Grodner and her casting director should get the axe first thing on Thursday morning.
- [quote]mccrae needs to trim his man bush
I find it helpful. It catches a lot of the blood.
I thought it was already announced that Grodner was leaving.
It didn't say she was "fired" but she is leaving of her own accord.
- R248, there's no official word, just a lot of speculation.
- I wish McCrae had convinced GM to oust Spencer instead and to team up with him against Ginger Garanimal. It would've been fun to watch the two of them torment the little shit all week. Last night they just congratulated themselves on their master gameplay while trying to convince each other who should be taken to the final two. Andy said he would be so upset to place third -- he so thinks he has this won. Spencer thinks he's awesome as well. GM somehow seems redeemable, even though her behavior has been horrible. What a disgusting decision. Gross, grosser or grossest?
- So has the final two been decided yet?
- Probably not yet r251
- Andy is totally fake.
- I still hold out a teensy bit of hope that GM is an actress playing a foul-mouthed, racist, stupid, lovesick character. That DR when she sobbed and blew her nose into Nick's shorts really looked calculating to me in a comic sense. And during that "fight" with Amanda she was definitely ripping off Cheri Oteri.
- [quote]I find it helpful. It catches a lot of the blood.
- Ha! I love ya, R254, ya bitch! Oh, get outta here saying she's like a Cheti Oteri character! I been sayin' that to a coworker all season long! Hey, Loretta! Ya know what's long? Not sex with my old man, Nick! Oh, I'm kidding, I'm a joker! Get outta here, ya bitch!
- Andy vs GM
McCrae - Andy,
Amanda - Andy,
Helen - Andy,
Candace - Andy,
Jessie - Andy,
Judd - GM,
Aaryn - GM,
- GM vs Spencer
McCrae - Spencer,
Amanda - Spencer,
Andy - Spencer,
Candace - Spencer,
Jessie - Spencer,
Helen - GM,
Aaryn - GM,
Judd - GM
- Forgot one
Spencer - Andy
- You don't have Elissa voting for anybody, r257/r258.
Although you might be right, I disagree with you about the GM vs. Spencer matchup.
I believe that Candace might remain hardened and refuse to give a vote that would award GM the top prize. But I think the rest of them will come around to see that as despicable as GM has been at times, she's definitely actually DONE things in the last half of the game. Spencer really has had very little affect on anything that happpened the entire summer. And while that means he hasn't burned any bridges, it also means he hasn't done anything worth rewarding either.
I think that even Amanda (and therefore McCrae) will recognize that she can be angry at General Motors for being responsible for her eviction (and being the only one ballsy enough to go toe-to-toe with her in arguments), but that the girl at least actively played a game.
The Dr. Will's visit to the jury house will play a part in making people rethink their personal grievances against the remaining players too. I'm sure his message will be along the lines of rewarding who played the more strategic game vs. who pissed people off the least.
But I could be wrong. Sometimes bitter people stay bitter and if that's the case, Spencer could win.
- Andy simply has to be eliminated at #3. If he's in the Final 2 he will win.
I hope GM and Spencer realize that.
- I'd love to be a fly on the wall when Grodner casts each season's gay. "Do you mince? When mad, do you stomp your feet and ball your little fists? Do you hate yourself? Are you a clown? Do you secretly wish you had a vagina and menstruated each month?" Andy, welcome to Big Brother!
- R262 has mental issues.
And for all of you idiots saying Spencer has no reason to win. He's been up for eviction a record number of times and survived every time. That alone is a huge reason for him to win.
- R263 is a moron for thinking Spencer deserves to win for that dubious distinction. He was put up as a pawn all of those times so he never had to fight, you dolt.
I know someone who worked with Grodner on another reality show, Blow Out, and she said she was definitely a homophobe.
- She's probably a homophobe because she's always being called a big tranny.
- When does Andy and Spencer have their challenge ?
- Yes, when does they?
- i hate all 3 of these vile humans
- Two racists and the worst example of a gay man ever. Congrats BB you have found people worse than Mike Boogie.
- Clay Aiken did us proud on Celebrity Apprentice. Who else was a good representative?
- lol @ the poster complaining that most of us are complaining about this sucky season.Get over it, boo.
I think it's valid to be bitter about someone's behavior towards you if it's on a personal level (as Ginamarie's was to Candice). If someone stays bitter because of a game move, that's pathetic. I don't think people should fault Candice if she's the only one who doesn't vote for Ginamarie, should that racist bitch be in the final 2.
Uh oh!! Pansy Andy FIRED from the college he works at:
- [quote][R263] is a moron for thinking Spencer deserves to win for that dubious distinction. He was put up as a pawn all of those times so he never had to fight, you dolt.
Pawns go home ALL THE TIME on BB, asshole.
Some of simply can't understand normal thinking.
- Interesting article about Andy. Thanks, r271.
- Did they play the next HOH part yet?
- andy won't care
he'll have $50,000 or $500,000 to keep him warm.
how hideous and dorky is ian terry? gross.
- wait gina is named
Gina Marie Zimmerman???
- Yeah? So what about it?
Ethel Agnes Zimmermann
- It is quite ironic they share that last name. I really hope whatever happens on wednesday, that the tabloids follow up on Ginamarie, Aaryn, Amanda and Spencer for at least a few months after the show. Some of them are guaranteed to have unhappy post-BB lives.
- [quote]After her eviction just days ago, Andy was heard on live feeds from inside the house saying that if she had stayed in the “Big Brother” game he would have punched her in the throat.
Elissa would have slapped Andy silly, and make him cry.
- wow so why gm was saying i'm not a jew? her last name says otherwise.
- i gotta say marylin's standards are low. i rather be celibate than sleep with spencer.
he is fug and fat. blech.
- I think Zimmerman is German. She said her Mom is Italian.
- Zimmerman is a German name dating back to the 1400's.
And I was Episcopalian!
- Zimmermann (German for carpenter) is one of those surnames that can go either way: Jewish or non.
Well, he's (was) an adjunct instructor, so it's not so much that he was fired than that he was not rehired. Adjuncts are hired on a term-by-term contract basis.
- ^Specifically, he was not rehired because his time in the BB house overlapped with the start of the new academic year.
And also because he's said awful things in the house, there's that too.
- who thought that jeremy is ugly?
the face the tats just blech.
- GM will easily defeat Andy and Spencer during a F2 match up. Andy will easily triumph over Spencer if they make it to the F2 together.
- Julie said Dr Will was going to be on Wednesday.
I didn't quite understand what she said he was going to do though.
- Our Andy deserves to win, he has played a great game. I don't understand why he isn't getting more support here of all places.
- Zimmermann = non jew
Zimmerman = jew
- I don't get the Andy hate on here--must be a bunch of self-loathing types on this site. I have watched every episode and don't see this behavior you are talking about. I'd like to thank CBS for validating gay men by casting him. You go boy.
- Jeez R291, how many times are you going to clear your cookies to post the same goddamn thing.
- Andy is excruciatingly embarrassing. He doesn't represent me or my friends. Someone needs to get him some bottom teeth too. He's so fucking ugly that teeth might help.
- You're just femme-phobic R293. Build a bridge and get over it. And Andy DOES represent me and my friends sweety so speak for yourself.
- anyone on here who feels Andy represents them well is an idiot. You want us to be seen as queeny? whiny? misogynistic? twinky? I could go on about the negative characteristics he displays. Don't even get me started about his pathetic fashion.
- R292 just gave herself away via projection.
- I never clear my cookies moron. Take a look.
- These Andy apologists are morons.
- LOL@r279!!! Elissa would’ve slapped his ugly ginger ass like the little bitch he is.\t
- [quote]anyone on here who feels Andy represents them well is an idiot.
He is a contestant on a game show. Not a role model for you to pattern your life after.
- I love Andy. If Andy goes to F2, he wins against either GM or Spencer.
- No one is saying that Andy is a role model, R300.
Andy IS representing the gay community on national television. We aren't trying to pattern our lives after him (yuck); we are upset that he is being broadcast into homes all over America as a representative of what gay men are.
He (luckily) doesn't speak for me or any of my friends. I just hope Americans at large aren't fooled into thinking that's what normal homos are like.
- Did Spencer and Andy have their challenge today ?
- It seems part two of the final HOH is underway as feeds have been down awhile tonight.
It would be so funny if the useless Spencer beat Andy and faced off against GM. I would be shocked if this happened though.
- Andy and Spencer are competing at this very moment to see who will face GinaMarie in the final HoH competition on Wednesday's live finale.
- I really want GM to win the final HOH but I think she would have better luck taking Spencer with her to the final 2 than Raggedy Andy. Between the two floater supremes, GM and Spencer, GM is the lesser of two floating evils and she could win. Yes, there's a lot of Jury House hate for Andy but come voting time, the majority could switch and admire his game play and give him the win. Yeah, I think GM's chances, if she wins final HOH, are better with Spencer.
- GM and Spencer have vowed to take each other.
I believe GM but Spencer has told Andy the same thing.
Regardless, Spencer has won at least $50K
- Sad news....
Former HG Britney has announced that her 2 month old daughter has cancer.
No info yet on what type.
- oh well, two months, at least she didn't have time to get too attached
- So many straight women in gay man drag On this thread. Is DL offering free Mille Feuilles to straight women?
Why do you think there's straight women on this thread ?
Gay men are allowed to not care for the Elf on a Shelf
- Andy is so annoying.
- Of course they are r311. Where did my comment mention anything about Andy?
- [quote]Andy IS representing the gay community on national television.
No, Andy is representing himself on national television.
[quote]We aren't trying to pattern our lives after him (yuck)
Who said anything like that?
[quote]we are upset that he is being broadcast into homes all over America as a representative of what gay men are.
But he's not a representative of "what gay men are." He's a represntative of what Andy is.
[quote]He (luckily) doesn't speak for me or any of my friends.
But you just said he's a representative of what gay men are. Make up your mind.
[quote]I just hope Americans at large aren't fooled into thinking that's what normal homos are like.
This is 2013. Openly gay people have been a staple of reality shows for more than a decade. There are numerous out, gay actors, and many other gay characters on television.
It's fine if you don't like Andy. Just try to be honest with yourself about the real reasons why.
He's ugly, shrill, adenoidal, conviction-free and effeminate.
- I'm as bitchy as the next gay R309, but was that really necessary. Best of luck to Brit and hoping for her baby's good health.
It appears that Andy has won part 2 of HOH.
- I like r314
- [quote]Best of luck to Brit and hoping for her baby's good health.
- Damn! I did not want Andy to win.
- Best season ever!! Cast more racists and minorities and let them fight it out!!!
- Will GM and Andy's challenge be physical or answering questions ?
I think GM, even though she's banged up, can beat Andy in a physical challenge.
- The last round is always the same r321. It is that thing where they show clips of the jury and they have to pick either A or B as to which the jury member really said.
- R315 has mommy and daddy issues.
- For those who still don't get it, Ragan explains here why the root of people's animus towards Andy is homophobia:
- Gosh Ragan has an opinion. So do I. Andy is a piece of shit.
- [quote]It appears that Andy has won part 2 of HOH.
- TV journalist has suggested that on the finale there should be a Viewer Veto-we get to vote on whether to hand the 500Gs over to one of these remaining assholes or to a variety of charities chosen by CBS.
- I like Andy. I agree (as noted) that the Andy-hate is homophobic - why focus on him as a gay person for the hate speech, if even the gays here screeching about him have to keep pointing out "gay" traits of his they don't like.
It's a big-money game. He's made it close to the end. He's been funny, creepy, smart and smarmy like everyone else who's played and made it to the final three?
Anti-gay speech, even by gay people, is homophobic. He doesn't "represent" us any more than than Dick represented straight men. BUT I cheer for him.
- Some Spencer gems from the last few nights:
"The next PoV will be one where we find the turds which match the ones in Elissa's panties."
"Yeah, I cried during Les Mis. I cried because Anne Hathaway's tits weren't out like they were in Brokeback Mouuntain."
"Howard and Candice are doing a porn movie. It's going to be called Eating Candy."
"Candice will be looking so radiant on Wednesday night-as radiant as crosses burning on people's front lawns."
His father's a judge, apparently.
- R316 is another (yet another) asshole who thinks she's twittering from her HQ rather than posting on the DL.
What's with not only calling out someone for a joke (you idiot) in the DL tradition, and THEN posting directly to Brit?
What an asshole.
- I'm going to watch the finale just for the hopes we'll see the bigots confronted more about their comments. Ginamarie, whether she wins, gets second or third, NEEDS to be confronted.
- No one will be allowed to confront anyone. When is the finale anyway?
- I hope the HGs are told on finale night they've been fired.
I want to see their reaction.
- So will GM take Andy or spencer?
Will andy take GM or spencer?
Based upon the outcome on Wednesday.
Sad about Britney.
- Spencer and Andy must be so insecure to hate on Elissa, that it's pathetic.
- CBS should take both the winner ($500,000) and second place prize money ($50,000) and give it to Britney to donate to a cancer society.
- I like the way you think R336. Start a petition or something, let's shame them into it.
- Was Britney the really funny blond? She was really pretty too. I love her.
- This will not end well.
Yes, that's Britney
- That's rich R330 especially after your scolding post at R328.
I dislike Andy for many reasons. His tattling, his poor fashion sense, his misogyny...the list goes on.
- Spencer just screams tiny dick. Body shape, facial features. All say tiny dick.
- In all seriousness though, I would imagine that Spencer will be in some big trouble after the show for making that disturbing joke and children (I can't even type the p word). For all we know, they're probably checking his shit at home right now and will arrest him at the finale taping.
...his snivelling, wormy, gossipy, say anything to fit in personality. Andy demonstrates more than game play. He laughs and says, " I was only kidding, after putting the knife in." Terrible personality and person. He's desperate to be liked, and then laughs at those who befriend him. He mocks and degrades people as much as any of them, but only behind their backs. He is a wimp and a coward and no one to cheer for. Nasty, immature and deluded. Since when is it homophobic to dislike someone for all the right reasons? I dislike him. And he dresses bad. His mother wears army boots. There, I've said it.
- At first the way Elf on a Shelf would pop into every room exclaiming, "Hey, everybody, WOW, I didn't know there'd be so many people in here!" was comical but as time went on it became frenzied and sinister. The way he's talked about physically assaulting Elissa is genuinely shocking and yet if he ever felt challenged or "threatened" he'd go into bitch mode and say "I really don't like how you're talking to me right now" and then afterwards proceeded to go on and on about how "enraged" he was. He is easily the one HG I've grown to hate the most out of all the seasons I've watched. He deserves all the shit outaide he'll be getting. Asshole made his own bed.
- So, just to keep this straight, all three of the finalists have lost their jobs?
Spencer is union so he hasn't lost his job
- Will we see any of the HOH challenges tonight or is tonight just a bloopers type of show?
I'd like to see the challenges tonight so we can have more time finale night to confront the HGs with their bad behavior.
I really want Amanda/Aryn/GM/Andy to be told on TV that they are now unemployed.
- Why did Andy lose his job?
- [quote]Start a petition or something, let's shame them into it.
Les and Julie's nightly cross-burning is getting good ratings. You are incredibly naive if you think these 2 people (one of whom underwent plastic surgery to appear "less Asian" so she "could further my career") could possibly be shamed into behaving in a morally decent way.
- Love his fashion sense. I wish more people at the bars had the courage to throw off convention and dress the way he does.
- R342 lol agreed.
R348 no sadly tonight is a throwaway show. It's just going to be bonus footage from the season that the producers want to show but didn't have time for during the season. For example, they're showing the McCranda wedding and that trashy fight between Amanda and Ginamarie the night before Amanda was evicted that we discussed on this site a few threads ago. I'm not sure what other scenes they'll show. I'll tape it and fast forward through everything that isn't a fight. The only entertaining thing such a despicable cast can do is fight with each other.
All the reasons not to like Andy have been well-stated in this thread. I have no problem with someone backstabbing and lying to win the game. My problem with Andy is who he chose to be nice to and who he didn't. He pretended to be friends with Elissa and Candice yet enjoyed evicting them. He even boasted last week that he "was friends to their faces while being really mean behind their backs". Is that something to be proud of? At the same time, he cried when Judd was evicted and befriended the likes of Spencer and Ginamarie. He clearly doesn't have a good judgement of character. On top of that, he never said anything to stop the bullying or bigotry in the house.
- Plus, r352, he's a ginger.
- r347, union won't keep Spencer from getting arrested if there's evidence that he's a true perv. You just don't make jokes like that without a reason.
- I LOVED R124! You should send that into the BB site or pin it to Arryn's Facebook page.
- I LOL'ed at R124 too, but I would Ginamarie in that cast. She said just as many offensive things as Aaryn. That way the "BB blonde bunnies" could take on those mean, evil, threatening, vicious dark ladies. Fan favorites right? I can't wait for the hate waiting for Aaryn and Ginamarie post-BB.
- [quote]So, just to keep this straight, all three of the finalists have lost their jobs?
- R354, Spencer's home was already searched by the police. If anything was found, a warrant would have been issued and he would have been arrested. Given that he is still in the house, no incriminating evidence was found. The authorities would not have waited for him to return home before arresting him.
- Well, gee, aren't you an expert on state and federal laws, R358? You obviously don't know who my pals are.
- What amazes me is that Spencer's comments are made with full knowledge that they're being broadcast and recorded. He constantly says disgustingly vile things combined with shout-outs to his friends and family. He also has his fingers up his nose all the time and never washes them. Marilyn must really have serious self esteem issues to put up with such a gem of a human being. Or elase she's being held captive by him. Or she's a blow up doll. A very crusty, deflated blow up doll.
- God, you people are so fucking stupid. The Spencer kiddie porn joke has been explained a million times.
If you actually watch it, he's holding McRae's microphone and speaking into as it he was McRae. It's a joke on McRae.
- R348,what R352 said. In years past, production has thrown a fancy dinner for the houseguests ususally steak and lobster with champagne. The show is scripted as the three recall their former houseguests. It's pretty cheesy. As much as I hate the SURVIVOR walk of fame or whatever the hell they call it, that segment doesn't last a whole hour.
- The description of tonight's episode is described as "the penultimate episode" on my viewer guide. Why am I thinking most of this show's audience won't have a clue what penultimate means?
- I feel sad for Britney's baby. She's one of my most favorite houseguests.
- Big Brother finale is on the same time as the AGT finale. I will watch Big Brother if Andy is in the finale.
- These people are so delusional. The nerds become popular and they don't know what to do with themselves.
Spencer thinks he's just so amusing -- a really fun guy. It's almost like watching Rush Limbaugh, only grosser.
Andy believes he is an amazing player and America must love his every move -- that sassy imp!
Let's not even start with GM and her endless Nick fantasies.
Awesomely awful people.
- [quote]Rush Limbaugh, only grosser
I don't understand this combination of words.
- Yes, R361/moron, we know the circumstances of Spencer's "joke" but those of us with half a brain realize that even as a joke it's a line you NEVER cross unless you're asking for trouble down the line. Especially when it's broadcast on the internet. Got it now?
- Thank you r368!
- Jeremy is just vile. I'm really glad he got evicted early. He'd have been a tyrant.
- Yes, Jeremy was vile, glad his trashy tattoo ass got eliminated.
- Aaryn was such a mega-bitch during the beginning of the show. I actually liked Amanda in the beginning, but what a nasty bully she turned out to be.
The jury is going to shoot themselves for trusting Andy, and not eliminating him.
Nick is certainly a hottie, no wonder GM is obsessed with him.
- Judd never ends a sentence with a period when he speaks.
- The diary room scenes are FANTASTIC!!
- [quote]Yes, [R361]/moron, we know the circumstances of Spencer's "joke" but those of us with half a brain realize that even as a joke it's a line you NEVER cross unless you're asking for trouble down the line. Especially when it's broadcast on the internet. Got it now?
You're so tiresome.
- When is the showdown between GM and Andy?
- The crying scenes were hilarious. Amanda did deserve her comupance from GM, after she bullied Elissa.
- The crying montage was amusing until I realized that Candice was in there, too, sobbing over racist attacks. And "funny" music was being played over her anguish.. Wow. Talk about a new low for this season. Good job, CBS.
- How do you know that every time they showed her crying she was there because of the racist comments or was she crying because once Howard left, she would actually have to come out of her room and play the game?
- Okay, all of it was hilarious except for Candace and Elissa because that was when she was reacting to Amanda's bullying and Jesse just because she's so sweet.
- It doesn't matter when it was pulled from, R379. Under the circumstances Candice should have never been included in that segment.
- Stockholm Syndrome? I want to lick Spencer's pits, spit in his mouth, and fuck him til he whimpers.
- They're teasing Elissa on bbad, talking about her vagina.
Andy (laughing) "I'm going to lose my job!"
Spencer "No you're not!"
- Is the final challenge between GM and Andy done live on Wednesday or before then ?
- They just won't stop!! Here's last night's racism.
12:28 AM\tGM is making fun of Helen's eyes & Andy is laughing but knowing it shouldn't be said.
- Funny how often they play to/with the cameras at certain times, yet they still don't grasp the concept when they make these racist comments.
- These here people were awful,trashy! Ah played the game with integrity.
April, on her second glass ah wine this mornin'.
- The existence of this thread is so depressing. I cannot believe you people watch trash like this. You should pick up a book sometime.
- Hey, April... Did Pepperoni get hit by a truck yet?
- A big one, R388, so we can hit you with it?
- r388, how lovely of you to take time away from your extensive literature collection to post and chastise the posters in this thread.
- R388, you can pick up a book and watch reality TV. The two are not mutually exclusive.
- Why are the post numbers on this thread screwed up?
- Didn't the DLers peg Nick as gay?
He has let himself go.
- GM last night "Amanda, keep your big fuckin' schnoz, your Jew fuckin' schnoz out of it."
- Nick got fat. Must be love chub. I am convinced Nick could go either way. What straight guy has a top 5 guy list?
- I'd tell you to burn in hell, R309, but that would be too good for you.
- Just how does a 2 month old baby get cancer? Are we sure this isn't a scam to get donations? I remember an episode of SVU where something like that happened.
- I so want to like GM despite her racist, anti-semitic shit. Last night on BBAD she was baking cookies or cupcakes or something, turned to the camera holding the pan, smiled and said "I'm Betty frickin' Crocker." I love that. But I still hate that little Staten Island thug.
- Heading towards September 18’s Season 15 finale, last night’s Big Brother(1.8/4) was a clip show of the cycle so far.
With the overrun and the competition of Sunday Night Football, the Julie Chen-hosted reality show was down 22% from last week to tie its worst Sunday results in series history.
It's not a scam. One of her 'fans' found her FB page and exposed the fact that the baby was sick.
Britney then announced that the tests came back positive for cancer. She has asked for privacy and prayers.
And infants and children can be diagnosed with a wide range of cancers
- After Spencer and Andy's absolutely repugnant shit-talking about Elissa last night I honestly hope Elissa's husband sends some goons to have their fugly faces re-arranged. One of Spencer's cracks was that she hates her husband so much she goes out and fucks every man she sees. Like when she goes to a pizza place with her little boy she'll go fuck the pizza cook. And when she goes to get her tires rotated she'll end up getting her vagina rotated.
- Andy is more of a moron if he is still talking shit bout Elissa given that he knows the audience likes her - he heard the boos from his vote.
- R401 the episode of SVU was called "Sick" (aired in 2004). Family member creates scam that grandbaby has cancer in order to get thousands in donations.
- R403, I think Elf on a Shelf is just being defiant. After one of his tirades against her he laughed and said "I hope I don't get fired now!" The little weasel has no idea what world of trouble he's in for.
- amazing how when they were "reminiscing" on sunday's episode about "bullying" they only brought up Amanda's going off on Elissa, and not Ginamarie and Aaryn's bed flip incident or numerous other bullying moments towards Candice. It's also "funny" how they only brought up Candice going off on Spencer (a fight Helen caused) in an attempt to make Candice look non-sympathetic.
What a miserable bunch.
- Ever notice how Andy does a one-handed zit pinch on his scalp while talking to other HG's? I see it fairly often on BBAD. It's where we're treated to all his various facial and eating/swallowing tics.
- One night last week, Spencer was holding GM's prescription bottle and while reading it said, "Oh, look GM, they spelled your name wrong. They spelled it VaginaMarie."
In other news, look what a vaginamarie google search reveals:
- Did they play part 2 of the HOH?
Who is competing against GM?
- haha I'm glad DL isn't the only site to call her that.
- Elf on a Shelf, R409. It's possible Spencer threw it to him.
- Spencer did not throw the second part of the HoH competition. They had to dig through a large box for crabs with the names of the evicted houseguests. Spencer simply sucked at it and needed 15 more minutes than Andy to complete it.
- Whn do Andy/GM compete for final HOH ?
Is that done live on Wednesday's show ?
- Yes, R413, it will be live on Wednesday's show.
- The Andy vs. GM competition will of course mean Andy wins and takes Spencer, leaving GM in 3rd place w/o the opportunity to talk to fellow jurors at all. Andy wins, Spencer gets $50,000. The Sassy Garanimal will attempt to get a job "teaching" how to win reality shows. I will never again get thru Christmas without hearing Psycho music and seeing Andy's bunny teeth using his sippy cup.
If Andy wins HOH, it doesn't matter if he takes Spencer or GM. He will still come in second regardless.
If GM wins final HOH and takes Spencer or Andy, she will win regardless.
Some y'all are very poor readers of people. The racism is a back burner issue now to the jurors, if not completely forgotten. Andy's betrayals beyond game-play will not be as easily forgiven.
Spencer only wins against Andy.
Gina Marie wins against either of them. Get it?
- But what about all the hamsters that will say Andy is a mastermind abnd played them all and deserves the 500k. I think Helen would be an andy vote..Elissa, Mcsloth, Amanda not so sure.
- Spencer is not going to win against Andy. There may be some bitter jury members but they are not going to reward Spencer who did nothing for the entire game. Aaryn, Candice, GinaMarie, Elissa, Helen and Jessie will not vote for Spencer over Andy. Amand and McCrae will likely reward their former ally (Andy) instead of Spencer, even if it means letting go of their anger. Judd is the only possible vote for Andy, and even that is a stretch. Andy will win 9-0 or 8-1 against Spencer.
GM kicks both of their asses, though. If she is in the finals, she will win.
- I predict Andy and GM will tie on the final HOH quiz thus resulting in a tiebreaker question.
Might I suggest "at any given point in the game, how many of McRae's used, jizz filled and Santorum stained condoms were laying around his and Amanda's bed. The HG who comes the closest without going over wins. Your answers please"
- We need to support Andy, he is one of us. If he doesn't win, it shows just how homophobic this country still is.
- Baloney. We already know most of the houseguests are homophobes, but they'll be voting as to how Andy played the game. Either in admiration or revenge. Andy HAS played a great game. Better than anyone else's. He at least had a plan.
But Andy has also played like a bitch. Not just because he was a tattler, but because of his nasty mouth. He stands out in this classless group, and not in a good way. Andy is probably smarter than most of them, but you wouldn't know it to listen to him.
Does it help that I think McCrea played like a bitch too? Riding on Amanda, letting her make all the decisions and mistakes. Weakly protesting her behavior and then submitting to her demands and following. McCrea was the bigger bitch, but he's not there at the end.
- Yes, it's ludicrous to suggest that Spencer would win over Andy. The only one he MIGHT have won against among the Final 6 was McCrae and that's because McCrae "hid" behind Amanda so much.
- I can't see Spencer winning. As others have said, he's had little game.
- I highly recommend you see BB3 and BB All-Stars' Danielle Reyes on Ron Cesternino's I Have A Podcast on YT. She lets rip what she thinks about this shitty season. Sorry, my phone sucks at posting links for some reason.
- Best season ever!!!!
- r424, thanks so much for the recommendationn. Danielle Reyes is my all time favorite BB contestant. Granted, she never won but she would've if the producers didn't allow that shitty ass Devil Roddy to be such a bad sport and talk the other jury members into not voting for her. I love her!
- You people claiming Spencer can't win this show are not going to like what happens if Spencer makes the final two Wednesday night.
No matter what you might think of the guy personally, he's clearly the smartest one left of the final three. And he knows BB better than anyone this season, save for (possibly) McRae.
- I don't think we're saying we don't want him to win. I think we're saying we don't think he can. So I don't think there will be disappointment if he does. Just surprise.
- R427, smarts and BB awareness aren't the only tools for winning the game. Spencer won't win because jury has zero respect for his nearly non-existant game. His name was never even mentioned in the JH footage last week. He won't win.
- GM is a self-delusional piece of work. Last night on BBAD they decided to go over each HG and describe the "most assholey" thing they did. GM agreed that Candice's was her eviction night "rant": "That was ridiculous. She didn't have to go that route and end up looking like an asshole. And she'll have to outlive that everytime for all eternity because it'll be on YT and she'll look like a fucking nasty broad."
Wow. I think she's going to find out that her "At least my mother wanted me!" shout-out on eviction night will have much more traction on YT.
- And Elf on a Shelf actually said an hour later to Spencer "I wonder if my roommates miss my antics. I'm the wacky roommate. My antics are endearing. I'm the world's biggest open book" And then he proceeded to describe how his gay roommate is secretive when it comes to hooking up. And he bragged that he got the "most action."
- Someone said Big Brother Canada was a dull season. How can you say that after episode 15 with the instant nomination and instant eviction? The nominated houseguests didn't even get to play for veto. And when the show's host told the HOH about the new twist in the HOH room, all of her comments about who to nominate were broadcast downstairs so that the other houseguests could see how she felt about them as players and who she wanted gone. It was a pretty neat twist.
On you tube episode 15-- called the Chevrolet Instant Eviction night...
Plus the house is really cool, nicer than Julie's crackerbox on CBS lot
- No one cares, R432.
- Enough, BB Canada shill. It sucked except for Topaz and her fucking stupid blunder on finale night.
Elf on a Shelf did a rundown of gay bars near his apartment in Chicago. He said one was notorious for old guys. One was "gross and slutty" and he added that his gay roommate Anthony liked to go there. One had "superficial asshole gays" and it "enraged" him to have "the world's most boring conversations" there. He described an incident where a surgeon texted him on Grindr and Elf on a Shelf was out for a free meal so he said OK. The surgeon then "tricked" him by trying to only get him over to his apartment to hook up, a free meal wasn't part of the deal, sadly.
I want to know if it was actually gay bars where he'd tell people he just got accepted into Harvard Law School and they'd buy him free drinks.
Elf on a Shelf sounds more or less like an amateur huster but a desperately unattractive one.
- His looks are hard to take, but I don't hold that against him.
It's his two-faced playing, head-cocking mannerisms and toddler wardrobe that makes my skin crawl.
- I wonder if Andy owns a pair of big boy pants?
- If he does, R436, I hope he craps in them tomorrow night when he gets a clue from the audience how utterly loathed he has been.
- The perfect scenario for finale night would be:
1. audience member yells out "Aaryn, Ginamarie, Spencer and Amanda..... good luck getting new jobs."
2. Audience boos elf on a shelf.
3. Nick comes out on national TV, introduces his boyfriend after telling GM he really likes her as a friend and she's a friend for life... blah, blah
4. Elissa wins America's Favorite Houseguest.
- Spencer had a better game than Elissa and everyone here wants her to be America's favorite. Why? She was just as bad as having Jeremy in the house.
- The fantasy is that you'll find a porn star on grindr but the reality is that it's stocked with people like Andy. Barf.
- We all need to support Andy, he one of us.
- "he one of us," R441? Oh, dear.
Our national nightmare will be over in 24 hours. Praise Jesus.
- They will all vote for the queer.
- On a BBAD from a couple of nights ago, they are burping like pigs. Especially GM & Spencer. Andy is eating a tortilla or fajita and his mouth is so open while eating it looks like a cement mixer with the lid open. How can anyone bear to witness this?
And GM just can't stop fishing for compliments.
Aryan's Pretty Vagina
- Are they still showing Spencer tugging away under his blanket at night?
- Which excrement eater will win Bigot Brother?
I guess I'm rooting for Andy by default. It's more that I'm rooting against Gina Marie and Spencer. Andy might be a douche, but GM and Spencer are worse. They're both disgusting bigots.
Amanda was actually my favorite at the beginning before she went nuts.
I hope Elissa wins America's Favorite so all the scumbags' heads explode.
- I still hope that for some reason everyone is disqualified and no one wins.
- [quote]Andy might be a douche, but GM and Spencer are worse. They're both disgusting bigots.
Andy's a bigot too. When GinaWhorie said some shit about "the biracial robots who aren't human", Faggety Andy agreed with her and said, "Yeah, the biracial robots". Typical racist white gay male.
Fuck all the finalists. I don't care who wins because they're all vile and no matter who gets the money it's going to an asshole.
- Andy to gm on bbad: "You are loved! You are street smart! You have a warmth that can't be denied!"
- You know Andy and GM have to be really bad because I'm rooting for Spencer.
I wish there was some clause in their contracts that would allow CBS to not award any of them the $$$
CBS should say they are donating it to diversity programs
Andy/GM/Spencer don't deserve to be rewarded in any way
- I miss Kathy from BB12 who was always cleaning and looking for a Hires!
- R432, there was a BBCanada thread here somewhere...search for 'Official Big Brother Thread' It doesn't have the word Canada in the title...although if you read it, it will contain spoilers.
There will be a season 2 in February, though Americans would have to wait for it to be on youtube.
- LOL R451~ So true!
- I agree with R450
- Too good to be true?
Big Brother 15 Winnings and Prizes To Be Claimed By Lawsuits Against GinaMarie Zimmerman, Andy Herren, Spencer Clawson – Final 3 Sued For Slander
Big Brother 15 has had it’s share of racist and homophobic slurs spewed by many of the houseguests and Amanda has even threatened to kill people while Spencer has admitted that he enjoys giving drugs to women to sleep with them.
Well the three remaining houseguests, Andy, Ginamarie and Spencer had not heard enough trash as once the rest of the houseguests were all evicted, they spent their final week trash talking them and their families to all new levels – which included graphically describing what they would like to do with them sexually. Spencer even described Amanda’s VJ and went into detail about what he would like to do with it; a truly disgusting pig!
Meanwhile, the jury members are in the jury house and they can’t hear what the final three are saying, but their families are sitting back home and some of them are even watching the live feeds and are witness to the rampant slandering that has been going on against the evicted houseguests.
Many houseguests have lost their jobs and are going to be in need of cash when Big Brother 15 is finally over. Rumour has it that their are law suits already being prepared against the winner of the $500,000. This would actually be the best case scenario for the season’s end.
The final three houseguests are truly the lowest and vilest scumbags to ever appear on reality TV and it truly would be awesome to see lawyers take all the money. It would be fitting for the final 3 in the end not only to have their winnings seized, but to return home without any jobs. Remember that “N*gger Insurance” racial slur that Ginamarie talked about? Now that would be karma!
- R455, that lawsuit would go nowhere.
- What is the value of free speech if not to be able to say what in the minds of most reasonable people would be disgusting?!
- Oh good God, here come the free speech wingnuts who have no concept what it means.
Freedom of speech guarantees an individual freedom from GOVERNMENT censure. THAT IS ALL IT GUARANTEES.
There is no such thing as free speech that allows you to say what you want, whenever you want, with NO repercussions from society at large.
We can sue, we can boycott, we can hold you accountable for your words.
This has been your daily less on FREE SPEECH.
- I despise all 3 finalists, but I'd rather Andy or Spencer win than Ginamarie. I hate how so much of the public has forgotten or doesn't care about all the vile shit that has come out of her mouth, and her treatment of Candice.
I really hope Julie addresses the outrage during the finale and points out EVERY cast member involved.
- In last night's BBAD, both Andy & GM promised each other they'd take the other with them into the top 2. We'll see tonight genuine this promise is.
- Hmmmmm, interesting.
- [quote] Freedom of speech guarantees an individual freedom from GOVERNMENT censure. THAT IS ALL IT GUARANTEES.
[quote] There is no such thing as free speech that allows you to say what you want, whenever you want, with NO repercussions from society at large.
[quote] We can sue, we can boycott, we can hold you accountable for your words.
No one is claiming that the 1st Amendment offers protection from anything other than government censure. But there is something offensive about the anti-constitutional, if not Constitution, behavior of reflexively seeking to silence opposing speech through non-governmental measures.
- And, the winner is...NOBODY!!
- i don't any of them to win.
they all suck.
- [quote]But there is something offensive about the anti-constitutional, if not Constitution, behavior of reflexively seeking to silence opposing speech through non-governmental measures.
Boycotts are offensive? So you think any attempt to quell racism, homophobia or misogyny is offensive?
- Who would have thought a nutty, dumb, loud mouth new yorker Ginamaree and a southern gives you the creeps type vibe southern Spencer and a steroetypical ultra camp gay guy would be in the final 3? No one saw this coming. I loathed just about all guest but ellisa and Judd and Howard this year. Have to say I couldn't stand some of Andy's crying and his representaion of the glbt community on here at times with his over the top liberace like mannerisms and the "Hiiiii julieeeeee!" So over the top... but have to say out of these 3 hope he wins, though I will skip tonight's show.
- R466, I thought to be considered "camp" you have to be funny? Tintin hasn't made me laugh once.
- I wonder what Dr. Will is going to say as he moderates the jury...I have a feeling he'll just be snarky and insult them.
- [quote] Boycotts are offensive? So you think any attempt to quell racism, homophobia or misogyny is offensive?
Please note that I used the word reflexively in my original post for a prospect of suing contestants on a lame reality show for making racist/homophobic statements, I think that's pretty offensive, and shows some fascist tendencies to silence opposing thinking.
- just over 3 hours y'all...the most interesting part won't be who wins. It will be the cast reunion and fighting. I want Aaryn, Ginamarie, Amanda, Spencer and Andy called the fuck out. I want Julie to ask Nick if he wants to date Ginamarie. I want Howard and Candice to have the floor to address the racism they endured (and that Howard was able to watch at home after he left). I want the crowd to boo people. I want to see everyone's face when Elissa wins America's Favorite Player.
I hope they don't waste most of the show with the final HOH.
- R462, the lawsuits would theoretically be by the family members of the cast who were in fact slandered by the final three as is pointed out in the article linked. It has nothing to do with racism, homophobia, etc. It is specifically saying things about innocent people, slanderous things, that are untrue and that they knew were untrue because they made them up.
- "I loathed just about all guest but ellisa and Judd and Howard this year."
Elissa and Howard - two houseguests who will be known for having done nothing in the season. Mushmouth Judd another loser no one trusted.
the action or crime of making a false spoken statement damaging to a person's reputation.
There's nothing slanderous about talking about Amanda and what you want to do with her. Most of the people in this season of Big Brother have had their reputations smeared by their own actions. There is no slander.
- R473, pay attention. R471 spells out this shit better than your perfunctory definition.
- Is it true that Spencer has been trying to exhibit dom behavior over Andy?
- I haven't read all of the new posts, so this was maybe already mentioned, but Kathy Griffin was on The Talk today and she mentioned BB. Julie cracked up when Kathy referred to it as "Super Racist Big Brother." And thanks to Kathy, someone finally mentioned Spencer's kiddie porn jokes. Anyway, she summed it up best: I don't know who I'm not rooting for.
- Again the article says nothing about what slander was said. No case.
- "they spent their final week trash talking them and their families to all new levels – which included graphically describing what they would like to do with them sexually."
- " Rumour has it that there are law suits already being prepared against the winner of the $500,000."
No winner picked how can a lawsuit be prepared if they don't know the winner. Do they leave that line blank?
Kathy Griffin says it all in 90 seconds. And she is going to put it in her act!!
- alright gurls, here we go. PLEASE BB producers don't make most of the show about the fucking HOH comp. The live show and the drama/confrontations on stage should be front and center. No one gives a fuck who wins.
- Elf on a Shelf looks like Pinocchio in his widdle bow tie and shorts.
- Spencer and Andy are 2 of the most unathletic males ever to be on this show. I know we didn't see every minute of the HOH round 1 comp, but I bet Spencer was off in 15 minutes or less. That's another thing these geniuses didn't think of-Ginamarie is dumb as rocks but she is pretty athletic. They shouldn't have kept her, knowing she would likely win round 1.
- I would pay Spencer $600 to sit on my face and rip a big juicy fart
- How SCRIPTED was Dr. Will's segment with the jury?
- It seems like from the Dr Will segment that Andy could beat either GM or Spencer.
- Get ready Chicago gays! Andy's gonna be back in town soon with loaded pockets - are you man enough to land him? Hmmm?
- The rat hamster got HOH
- I think it'll all come down to how the jury questions are answered.
- WOOHOO. ANDY's going beat either person with the jury. I hope he takes Gina Marie. Most of them hate her and The YEAR of the GAY on Big Brother.
- Please, please let Nick come out tonight on national TV!!!
- He's evicting Spencer?!?! LOL
- eew racist bitch guaranteed to get money. I have a feeling she'll win first. FUCK.
- Andy took GM. WOW
- The rat turns on spencer.
Oh please let GM win this for snickers and giggles
- CBS SHUT THE FUCKING HOUSE MIKES OFF
- The audio is fucked up. Nice job Grodner. BTW - Gina Marie has to pee.
- Spencer wouldn't have received a single vote. GM has a couple votes for sure. It wasn't a smart move to get rid of him.
- I hope Ginamarie gets EMBARRASSED. Nick better be asked if he wants to date her. I hope Candice goes IN on that fucking garbage cunt too.
- I gotta pee.
Gina Marie on her mick still on
- It was a good move. From the comments with Dr Will, Andy will get the votes of Amanda, McCrae, Elissa, Candace and probably Helen and possibly Spencer.
- R501- but Andy was going to get those votes regardless. It was a bad move because people like Aaryn and Judd would have voted Andy over Spencer, but not over GM.
- Would someone explain that stupid-ass tie on McCrea's head? Is there some sort of significance to it?
- lol Ginamarie COULD NOT answer Amanda's question.
- LOLOLOL @GM
- Andy won this hands down.
- Did GM shit her pants?
- Ginamarie couldn't answer Candice's question either except "the money would change me and my family's life"
- Andy loves Elissa? I thought he said he wanted to stab her in the throat.
- Andy lying out of his ass "I really do love you all". Wait until everyone hears how he's been bashing them...
interesting that Aaryn and Judd didn't get to ask a question.
- If Judd asked a question they would have had to hire an interpreter.
- I have a feeling all the racism will be overlooked... they are not going to bring that up. The Grodner has spoken!
- Amanda rolling her eyes as Ginamarie bumbles through her final speech lol
- This should've already been over. We want to see confrontations.
Amanda is practically unrecognizable under 10 lbs. of makeup.
- Fuck Andy's speech is so long...only 24 minutes left of the show that means what 12 to address the controversy? pathetic. Grodner you are scum.
- No audience?
- Y'all know Howard will have a moment to speak so the racism will at least be mentioned.
Please ask Nick about Ginamarie. C'MON JULIE DO IT
- I despise Amanda but she looks good tonight. In a slutty way
- I want Howard to address why he said nothing while the racism was flying around the house. Similar to Elton John doing a concert in Russia.
- Julie is going there. She would not lead into the commercial with that last remark if she was not.
PLEASE tell those fucks they are unemployed! Oh well, they will know in an hour anyway.
- GM bribes them with a lovely parting gift. HA!
She kills me. I am GinaMarie. Vote for me. I can only be GinaMarie. I should win because I am GinaMarie. Cement shoes. Lovely Parting Gift.
- LOL Amanda finding out America voted her up for nomination
- Howard's a liar. He was there when the racism happened and he says he didn't witness it.
- Howard didn't hear every comment though. He only heard some of it.
Too bad Jeremy is such a jerk. He and Howard look hot tonight.
- HI NICK
- wow NO personal calling out. Aaryn was the only one who had to be singled out upon eviction.
Ginamarie, Amanda, Spencer and Andy won't find out until about 10 minutes from now.
Ginamarie shouting "Hi Nick" lmao
I'm pissed Nick wasn't asked to comment. He'll give Ginamarie a fake hug and then get a restraining order ASAP tomorrow.
- Props to Julie for telling the jury that their actions made national headlines. Translation: Aaryn Nation, you're in danger girl.
- Good lord. Poor Nick. GM is already screaming his name like the psycho she is.
- Feedwatcher will have coverage of the backyard interviews on that site...
- Howard is such a pathetic mush mouth!!! Arrrrrgh!!!!!!
- The reason Chenbot is such a lame host is because she talks like she's an evening news reporter. She doesn't realize (even after all these years) that a host needs to have some expression in their voice, a variety of facial expressions, and not look like she has a stick up her ass.
- POOR NICK
- I am so glad for Andy. He deserves it.
- I think Nick whispered to GM something like "OK, OK" to get her to stop hugging. Looked like it to me.
- If Nick had any balls he would have refused a hug. Instead he gave her a minute long one. I hope the tabloids follow up on Ginamarie's meltdown when she learns Nick wants nothing to do with her scum bucket racist bitch ass.
- Nick wasn't jumping out of that chair to get to GM. He really didn't look like he was enjoying the hug. Poor guy and he's so cute.
- Nick looked embarrassed. Like the producers told him:
"Just hug her immediately and get it out of the way"
- "I know you have, my dear."
LOL @ shady Chenbot.
- Fucking do nothing cunt elissa won america's do nothing player.
- America's Sweetheart!
- [quote]I am so glad for Andy. He deserves it.
I wouldn't say he deserves it, but he was the best of the worst.
Did GinaWhorie and Amanduh clap for him?
- I can't with middle america putting Judd in the top 3 for America's Favorite Player. Judd was a lazy, misogynistic piece of shit with a horrible accent. At least Howard was in the top 3.
- Did you see Amanda's face when Ellissa won ? She was livid and then walked off the stage.
- After all of the controversy, it was truly an anti-climactic finale.
- Amanduh voted for him.
- Yup R546. That's CBS for ya.
- Did you see Amanda's face when Ellissa won ? She was livid and walked off the stage.
- What did Howard do? Sit in his room and pout. Never played the game and didn't stick up for the his race.
- Any links to backyard interviews?
- I still don't know what Elissa did to be America's player. I am so happy for Andy. He played a great game.
- R529 what is the feedwatcher link?
- Amanda and Pizza Boy moved over to the side of the stage. I wish the camera had been on Amanda when Julie announced Elissa's win. I think the producers told her where to stand and she was edited out on purpose.. One quick shot at the very end and she was not clapping. Nor was that doofus surfer beach boy.
- Feedwatcher will have those later.... probably tomorrow R551.
- R553 here
- BB's favorite homophobe will be interviewing houseguests in a few minutes live for the world to see.
- thank you R556
Except for David who is average to me, these other 4 are quite good looking:
- It's so stupid that BB doesn't do a proper post-finale reunion show like Survivor does where all the dirt can come out and heads can roll. BB also really needs a real host like Jeff Probst. Probst always knows what the fuck is going on with his cast and will not hesitate to go in on their asses. Worst casting, hosting, and producing ever this year.
- Thank you very much R557!!!!
- It's been reported that Jeremy's hygienic practices are as bad as MANda and McNasty. Nick is adorable!
- Aaryn is meeting with her new PR team as we talk about this, mark my words.
- What was the final vote? Who did Candace and Jessie vote for?
- Yes she will get her own show.
- Anyone else having issues with the CBS backyard feed working? I get a commercial and then it stops working.
- [quote]Aaryn is meeting with her new PR team as we talk about this, mark my words.
Well, she already got Candace to say what great friends they've become. She said it tonight. However, Candace has no idea all the things Aaryn said about her.
- [quote]Well, she already got Candace to say what great friends they've become. She said it tonight. However, Candace has no idea all the things Aaryn said about her.
Poor Candace isn't very bright.
- CBS fail lol. They moved the interviews to 11:45
- Candice is a good, forgiving person. I wouldn't say she's stupid and she also doesn't know everything that was said about her.
Andy was the least offensive of the 3 left so I'm least upset that he won.
- R563, the final vote was 7-2 with only Aaryn and Judd voting for GinaMarie.
- Who were the other person to vote for GM other than Aaryn Nation.
- Thanks r571! I must've posted right after you.
- Candace is really beautiful.
- R572, for whatever reason... Judd. Maybe the KKK novice and him got a little close in the jury house and she used her inner white supremacist powers to convince him to vote GM. Who knows.
I don't find Andy cute or handsome one bit, but suddenly holding an extra $500,000 in pocket change suddenly makes him all that more attractive. Maybe I'll have to drive out a few miles to Boystown and see if I can find him once he leaves the west coast.
- Of course Aaryn didn't vote for the queer.
- CBS feed up now. David first interviewee. He's so fucking stupid.
- Jeremy "now I can say I'm a fan of Big Brother". He wasn't before being on the show lol
He also said he was not expecting the final 5 we saw.
Deflecting the bully question: "you want to see a bully-go see Amanda"
- Jeremy is getting his own reality show.
- Nick's interview:
I still think he's a douche. Hot but annoying and definitely has gay voice.
He admits to crying twice inside the house due the pressure. GAY. He cried both times in the arms of Ginamarie. Nick bought 2 tickets to a Monster Truck Rally and is going to take the bitch, keeping his promise. He's not over her folks. Nick is not that great of a person after all. Nothing negative to say about her.
- My phone won't support the backyard videos so I appreciate any news or updates
- Kaitlyn saying she is glad she was evicted when she was and that she has apologized for her own words/actions. Jeff says "it's up to people to accept it or not" so says that homophobe.
Kaitlyn and Jeremy are still in contact but no title for their relationship.
She says it was karma that Helen and Judd teamed up to vote her out over Aaryn then Aaryn went on to win HOH and evict both of them.
Kaitlyn would have voted for Ginamarie because of her game and that she's in for a rude awakening.
They are all stupider than you can imagine.
- Hmmm. People here hated Andy far more than the people who were locked up with him for weeks or months. They seem quite fond of him.
Kaitlin says she wished GM had won because she has some bad things to face and it will take GM time to "get back on her feet." As soon as anyone starts to talk about the issues of the cast that dufus Jeff deflects them to happier talk.
- Howard guesting on Bold and The Beautiful! Perfect for that gorgeous stud.
He forgives the people who made bigoted comments. Howard seems like he wants to be friends with Candice and will hang out tomorrow for her birthday. He seems to have career options going on.
He thinks Andy was a snitch but good social game and his advice to future contestants "be yourself but be aware everything is being recorded".
- Jeff missed his opportunity to ask Howard about that fine dick he is carrying between his legs. I'm sure Jeff would like to take a closer look at it.
- The live interview feed is irritating. The feed keeps glitching because of the auto loading tweets underneath it. Anyone got a link of the feed alone?
- Jessie up:
she looks quite pretty. She thinks she wasn't a floater and that she tried to get Amanda out which is what America wanted.
Jeff thought she waited too long "too little, too late".
Jessie says from the first day she didn't really gel with anyone and couldn't partner up. She still bemoans her lack of showmance.
Jeff you idiot Jessie wasn't the first juror.
Jessie says not shown on camera in the jury house was an Amanda-Elissa "tiff" right before they left for the live show.
Jessie reveals that Amanda and Elissa had a "tiff" in the jury house. I'll bet...
- oh and Jessie wants to go the famewhore route (my words not hers) by moving to LA and trying to get some entertainment opportunities. Jeff joking about her taking his job (we can only hope)
- Candice looking STUNNING. Birthday is tomorrow.
She talks about the trying moments. "I'm not a starter but a finisher". She credits Howie, Helen and Elissa for helping her to get through it. She says some of the moments weren't her proudest when responding to the racism.
She believes Aaryn has truly changed and that she is not a racist just ignorant. She's a product of her environment. She thinks Aaryn is going to change. Candice picked "The Help" during movie night for the jurors to watch and Aaryn was educated.
Ginamarie's mother comment was the most hurtful. She's very happy Andy won because he wasn't personal. Forgiveness was the biggest lesson she learned.
Candice, classy, classy woman.
- I guarantee Candice was coached to talk about Aaryn in a positive light. The cadence of her speech and her vocabulary increased ten-fold in that part of the interview. She was given a script that she followed well.
thank you so much America. I'm obsessed with America. lol
She's using the $25,000 for her wellness center she's opening.
She didn't understand the intensity of BB coming in. She knew there was a target on her back from day 1. A million times harder than what she thought coming in.
She plans on keeping in touch with Candice, Helen and Andy (wait until she hears what he said).
- NICK LOOKED UNCOMFORTABLE WHEN GM HUGGED HIM!
zzz boring ass interview. I don't get his appeal or why middle america and some of you love him so much.
If he could change 1 thing he wouldn't have worked with McCranda so much.
R596 read Nick's exit interview up this thread. He's not anti-GM at all. I have no respect for him. He has seen everything we've seen as he's been out of the game so long.
- David looks ridiculous with that Farrah Fawcett hair!
- Jarrett Wieselman of EW has tweeted that he's probably the first reporter to tell the HGs about the firings and how much America hates them-"You should see the looks on their faces." HAAAAHAAAHAAA.
Jeff says he was pulling for him. He thinks Amanda strengthened his game, not hurt it.
Jeff asked if Amanda "hurted" his game? lmfao he is on Ginamarie stupidity level.
McCrae thought of Amanda as a shield to him basically (my words). Somehow he views himself as the mastermind of the relationship. He says he might move to Florida...day by day thing. He plans on going back to delivering pizzas ok gurl. Jeff says he open should his own pizza joint.
A lot of McCrae-Jeff love going on (puke).
McCrae claims his gut was to put up Andy on DE night but he went against it.