All Threads by Date
I just ate a microwave meal....
with Chicken... that expired 18 months ago. I happened to see the date after I ate it. It tasted ok but bland. Should I be getting ready for a literal shitstorm?
- There's a thread for you--
- As long as it stayed frozen all these months, don't sweat it.
- I just ate a microwave.
You'll be fine.
- You ate a microwave meal. Just how high were your expectations?
- Cook's night off?
- I'm mostly just terrified of salmonella.
- If you ate a microwave meal you should die.
- If you are lucky you will die. You cannot possibly sink any lower than you have done already.
- I've decided I don't like chicken anymore. I rarely eat it. Maybe once a month In some form or fashion.
- Time for an intervention from some caring foodies.
- You might not get a shitstorm, but don't expect to feel nourished at all.
- Let us know how this works out for you, OP.
- Bullshit. Healthy Choice, Kashi, Smart Ones and Lean Cuisine all offer good choices.
- Have you ever read a food label, R14?
- R14, good is relative
- Oh, OP. If it were only that simple.
DataLounge get your fix of gay gossip, news and pointless bitchery.
Talking to DataLounge servers.
Please wait a moment...