- Hockey - round, tight asses and big juicy thighs!
- I've always had a thing for baseball players. I like that lanky all american look.
- The ones that have mainly white players
- You're weird, r6. Get help.
- 85kg Greco Roman Wrestling
- Turkish wrestling, but of course.
- Water polo - it's aquatic rugby.
- Hockey. Hot bodies (though hidden under the pads) and mostly big uncut cocks.
Plus, all Canadian athletes are, at a minimum, bisexual or bi-curious.
- DL is full of people like R6 these days.
- The one with the guys with the most womanly big butts.
- Football, Tennis, Baseball(they aren't lanky), Soccer, Speed skating, Surfers, Skateboarding, Track & Field. Basketball players are too tall but there are some cute ones. I've never seen a hockey player I thought was cute.
But if I have to pick just one I'll go with tennis.
- Baseball and rugby.
- "I've never seen a hockey player I thought was cute."
You obviously haven't seen Sidney Crosby and his cocksucking lips
- It will always be football. Honestly, what sport has been the most drooled over. Although I applaud the willingness of FOREIGN rugby players to shed their uniforms, as I condemn the hysterical modesty of American athletes.
- [quote]DL is full of people like [R6] these days.
Good. He speaks the truth and some of us need to be reminded of uncomfortable realities.
Soccer, rugby, water polo, hockey, baseball, gymnastics, tennis.
Why not badminton or croquet?
[I say this as one who needs to be reminded.]
- The truth about what, R25?
- Hockey and rugby.
- Read what he said.
- What in the WORLD is r25 babbling about?
- Someone should tell R6 and his side-kick that soccer players come in all colors. In fact, the hottest *are* the ones of color, or multi-colored. Tennis, too, but there are few hot tennis players aside from--ha ha--the black one: James Blake.
- R6 predicted that you would list the sports with the highest percentage of whites, and you did. He's just making an observation that I consider worth noting rather than complaining about.
- Yes, there are black tennis players and soccer players. That's not the point. In the US and Europe these are mostly white sports.
It's not a coincidence that I am the only one who mentioned basketball, only one person mentioned the most popular sport in the US (Football) and no one mentioned track.
- Nonsense R33. Lots of spots have higher percentages of whites (bowling, for example, or skiing).
Obviously the sports with the tightest weight requirements (boxing, wrestling, UFC, etc.) are the ones where guys obsess most about their appearance.
But if you really like big thighs, then bicycling racing is for you.
Football is half a dozen hotties lined up around half a dozen sumo wrestlers.
Basketball players can be hot but really good basketball players are always as ugly as sin.
The advantage of swimming is you can see the goods on offer.
Baseball if fully of chunky bearded guys, Bear City
- Track athletes are on the field for like ten seconds and they all look like steroid abusers.
- Gymnasts are usually midgets
- This thread has 34 posts including yours, r33. That is hardly a representative sample large enough for the type of statement you are (ineptly) trying to make.
- Let's stay on topic.
- "The advantage of swimming is you can see the goods on offer."
Swimmers have slammin' bodies but manhy of them have tardface like Michael Phelps
- 1. We've done this before. 2. It was a prediction that is so far holding true. 3. Even threads about hot basketball players will mention 75% white players.
This is not an accusation. I'm white, and I'm mostly attracted to white athletes. I just think it's an interesting observation about myself and others.
- Again, soccer hasn't been a "white" sport for a hundred years.
Please don't comment on soccer if you have no idea what you're talking about.
- Let's be accurate before we are "interesting."
- That should be "many" not "manhy"
- It is accurate.
- Re. black basketball players - I always had a thing for Baron Davis
- The number one BRITISH soccer team (Premier League).
Let alone the many South American and other inter-national leagues.
- OP probably thought someone would say "lacrosse" but it never even entered anyone's mind
- The point is about RELATIVE numbers.
- Lacrosse players always enter my mind and, on occasion, other body parts as well.
- Whatever sport this guy (the client) does
- The point is that soccer is not a "white" sport.
- Turkish wrestling wins.
- Will the race baiters give it a rest? I will close this thread if I need to.
- The reason few people mention Football has more to do with most guys being fat (even if it's "fit-fat") with beat up ugly faces.
There are some gorgeous quarter backs out there (they don't suffer all the physical abuse, among other things), but for the most part, Football players are NOT hot, and that has nothing to do with their skin color.
- Desean Jackson, Jason Taylor, Tony Gonzalez, Darren Sharper, Troy Polamalu, Victor Cruz, Reggie Bush, Tiki Barber ( even though he's an asshole), and finally Kerry Washington's man Nnamdi Asomugha ( picture below) are hardly beat up and fit-fat. I'm not judging anyone I'm just saying.
- While I like football players, I think too many of them take steroids.
Also, I've had more *personal* experiences with hockey players so I'm going to stick with what I know and can appreciate.
- R56, do you know what a generalization is? It means it's not hard to find counter-examples. Sheesh.
- American football. Not even close
- College fotoball, then the NFL, then hockey
- Rugby ... woof!
- Rugby players have similar bods to American football players.
- Australian rugby
- Not basketball, and it's not just a race thing. Most very tall men (like 6'7" and taller) got beat with the ugly stick! Something about all that pituitary gland action, maybe. There are some exceptions but not many.
Hotter men (black and white both) in US football, vs basketball.
- Hockey has the whitest...so....
Rugby is also predominately white. So, that would second, or tied with hockey for number one. Now, if both sports were predominately black they would be last with basketball.
DataLounge Gay Man
- [quote]Not basketball, and it's not just a race thing.
Not JUST a race thing...? You should be honest and say, "Look, I'm not into blacks". Don't tip-toe around things. Be upfront.
- I love a hot pocket stud, so I love gymnasts--though I realize they may be too short for many. Also, rugby players are among the hottest athletes internationally. It's a shame rugby isn't a popular professional sport in the U.S.
Aussie rules football.
- Do I have to be the one to say it? This thread is no good without pictures.
- R68, I actually AM into black men. You reacted trigger-like to half of my post, not the other half. There are some hot guys in basketball but most of the very tall ones are just not that handsome. Just how it is! OK, here is an example of the kind of hot black guy you see in football, that you don't see so much in basketball:
- Another one re: R68
- I think soccer because it is has a wide variety of guys. Also the best bouncing bulges. Love to follow the bouncing balls.
- And another for you R68
- Australian NRL
Linked pic is Sonny Bill Williams. I like that most guys playing in the NRL have the similar body shape. Fucking super men.
- Soccer. As R74 notes, soccer players come in all sizes. The common denominator is litheness and evenly distributed, well-developed musculature. None of the anorexia of track runners or muscle bound steroid abuse of US football. Plus soccer uniforms allow spectators to actually see the full body (ahem) in motion.
- Baseball players! Baseball is probably the most integrated major league sport in America. Besides many white and black players, Latinos and Asians are also well-represented. So our StormFront queen can go choke on his schnitzel.
I like baseball players because their bodies run the gamut and their uniforms are so cute.
- Tennis. No joke.
- Soccer or swimming
- Cricket and Baseball
- Water Polo
- Can thighs ever be TOO big and meaty, like in sports that require constant direction changes and sudden acceleration? You know when I watch speed skating and they have those suits that show their naked lines really well, it always seems to me that their thighs bulge out like the fluffy part of a poodle's grooming. Sure, it's all solid muscle, but it seems a bit...disproportionate.
- It is more than okay to not be your average American, but this thread is a perfect example that DL is atypical of most Americans, including most gay and bisexual Americans. The men's fitness, men's muscle, GQ, gossip and celebrity magazines, as well as hot dude blogs and Tumblrs exalt football players as the hottest jocks in physique and masculinity. GQ keeps football players on its covers lately, and so do a lot of other mainstream non-sports mags. They are often showcased with rippling abs and bulging biceps and jutting pecs, sometimes in football pants, sometimes in street clothes. But the message is clear: they are hot Alpha Males. In mainstream America, football players are considered the hottest by far. It would not even be a valid debate or question. No other sports' athletes come close. But on this thread, you have multiple votes for swimmers and tennis players!!!!!!! Wow, now that is eye-popping. You just can't find that perspective anywhere else in modern America.
- This thread needs more poll.
- And that, R85, is why America is fucked up country with stupid, militaristic sports played by fat, roided-out douchebags.
- r87, you just illustrated that you know nothing about football, which has some of the buffest, fittest physiques on the planet.
Murray, Rafa, Haas, berdych, Tsonga, Gasquet, Dimitriov, Verdasco
- tennis has the type of dudes that were widely considered hot in the 70's, but often overlooked today.
- Tennis, for sure!! Fit bodies without too much muscularity. Nice arms from swinging that racquet. Great asses from running back and forth. Clever strategists. And you get to know a singular personality instead of one of a bunch of guys on some team.
- Baseball, Baseball, Baseball, High school wrestling and college wrestling
- "Baseball players! Baseball is probably the most integrated major league sport in America. Besides many white and black players, Latinos and Asians are also well-represented"
Agreed. Baseball has a little something for everyone. Black guys, white guys, Asian guys, Latin guys, cute 20-ish rookies for the chickenhawks and beefier dudes for the bear lovers.
- Baseball is for the bored and the boring. A buncha lard-ass halfwits who spend most of their time sitting on a bench, chewing three wads of bubble gum and spitting every 15 seconds. Boooorrrringggg!! zzzzzzzzzz
- I respect baseball, but it is definitely past its prime. Even in the middle of summer, football eclipses this when it comes to media attention and public interest. People commonly marvel how football still captivates the public's attention in late June and July when baseball should be the only game in town.
- r87, your ignorance is showing? This is NOT fat, fyi.
- "Baseball is for the bored and the boring. A buncha lard-ass halfwits who spend most of their time sitting on a bench, chewing three wads of bubble gum and spitting every 15 seconds."
As if football players aren't lard-ass halfwits
- I thought the question was what sport had the hottest guys. Not what sport is the least boring.
- Another thread ruined by race-baiters and forever-victims. Sorry, Tyrone - many of us prefer white meat over dark; we're just not into you, and 400 years of guilt trips won't chage that.
- Aussie rules has the hottest guys.
You have to be the fittest guys on the planet to play it.
After that that rugby league and rugby. In rugby, there is no offense or defence.
All the guys are on the field for 80 minutes. There are very few stoppages. These guys are FIT.
- I'm black and I have never understood black guys who want to be liked by white guys. I myself have never been attracted to a white guy with their horrible skin, thin lips, flat butts and no swag. And I've certainly never cared what they think of me.
- How the fuck did this thread become about race?
We have some very odd posters here.
- There are plenty of white dudes (and even more white women) who are crazy for black men. Black men are considered the apex Alpha Male and are very sought after. A few white supremacist idiots should be ignored.
- "There are plenty of white dudes (and even more white women) who are crazy for black men."
Most white women prefer...white men. Just like most white men prefer white women. Straight white people are less likely to date outside their race than anyone. Studies show gays and non-white people are more likely to date outside their race.
- Most people of any race prefer people of the same race. This is so obvious that denying it is a sign of major delusion.
- Agree, Football.
- Anyone watching college football today will know the answer.
- What, R108 ? .. The Spandex?? .. Pfffttttt!!!
- There is a reason why NFL football kills every other sport in ratings, revenue, and passion. The players are unbelievably hot and sexy.
Should've done this as a poll.
- No it's because a season only lasts 16 games so you don't have to be some kind of EXPERT to care R110.
- Football has the hottest dudes by far. So many incredible big buff physiques in one game. They are the modern Gladiators. I know a lot of feminine DL types are intimidated by overt shows of mainstream masculinity, but most people are not. Therefore, football attracts legions because it is unabashed masculinity and power on display. Manhood at its prime. And it is America's most popular sport because of it. And the hot buff dudes with bubble butts in spandex.
- College football. Lots of tight, buff muscular bods.
- Football. There is no debate.
- You have to be blind to not say football. Just keeping it real, bruh
- Football. Just look...
- Baseball players all day n night.
- Did I ever tell you how much I like being around you?
- Baseball and Hockey have the best asses.
- Hockey is loaded with Tea Party people. Most racist and homophobic sport. So pass on them.
Basketball (from my experience in college) has the nicest guys. So basketball solely based on personality.
- Hockey players are runner up to football players
- football and hockey
- ""Hockey is loaded with Tea Party people. Most racist and homophobic sport. So pass on them."
That only goes mostly for the American hockey players. The Canadian and European ones tend to be quite non-phobic.
I'd say hockey, basketball and rugby for hotness.
- Rugby, wrestling and gymnastics definitely lead the way, although every sport has its beauties.
- Let's face it, most athletically-fit guys are hot.
- 10 years ago I would have said Hockey because football players were fat as hell. However in the last few years FB players have been getting more and more fit so they win.
Oddly enough, many jockeys have beautiful faces.
- R129, does that include Sidney Crosby?
- American football
- Football by far
- football of course
- George Hill
- Football by far
- RUGBY RUGBY RUGBY. You won't find hotter men and tons of them like the homosex. (on the down low of course)