- Who? What? Nuthin' to see here, move along.....
he's still hot, tho....
- Had no idea this show was even still on
- Never piss off the producer...
- Why, for sucking dick in the bathroom during a take?
- A simple altercation is a reason to be suspended? Did the lady take it way too hard or something else(more?)hapened?
- Apparently for having a physical altercation with a PREGNANT woman.
- He gets cranky when Eric isn't addressing his needs properly.
- Hasn't watch this for years. But what I've seen, GE has gained weight. He was in shape back then the show started.
- Frau drama?
They'll ALWAYS win...
- What the hell difference does it make that the writer is eight months pregnant?
- All they have to do is get aggressive with you, wait for you to respond even slightly, then turn on the water works. I've seen it happen so many times. Not with a pregnant woman, but same diff.
- Sounds more like they're gunning for him, or else he wants out of his contract. This has to be CSI's last season - how much more can his character develop??
- Wow this is the THINNEST excuse to punish an actor I've ever seen.
It's barely a cover up. It's the kind of thing put out there to purposely make people wonder what happened.
In other words, he pissed on someone's cheerios.
- I think they gave up on character development several seasons ago. And his actions are probably based in a feeling of a lack of control as the show is coming to an end and he has slim to no options for work after that. He's just another middle aged guy fighting getting a paunch, not exactly leading man material anymore.
- Wow. It didn't take long before you assholes automatically blames some women.
IF it involved a female , IT MUST BE HER FAULT. End of story, no?
- This reeks of bullshit. What kind of character concern could possibly make an actor that mad? No. This is a cover up for something else.
Is he going into rehab?
Is he going into a mental ward?
- Oh god, not this shit again.
- Is he on the edge,finally ready to come out?
- Fat fraus are always the problem!
- Unless he punched her in the stomach I fail to see what her being pregnant had to do with anything.
- for all the $ he makes he should shut his mouth
- Hopefully they sent his lard ass off to a fat farm to slim down. He's turned beastly over the last couple of years.
- Daring to argue with a woman will NOT be tolerated!
...another great example of why women need to be euthanized at birth.
- Including your mother, R24? Or were you a test tube baby?
- I'll bet its 'roid rage.
- George has had another job offer - remember his STELLAR, career-making role as Evel Knievel...
- Are George and Eric Szmanda still hooking up?
(Btw, my mom watches CSI and she thinks George's eyebrows make him look like a "drag queen")
- Eric Szmanda... Is he still cute?
- Exactly 21. This tells me there must have been a physical element to it.
The obvious fact is this is the only thing that would warrant his being kicked off the show is some kind of physical violence. He would have to present a danger to someone or worse- for the execs— a very viable threat of a lawsuit.
If there was a physical altercation of some kind- it had to be something personal. Who knows what it actually was about.
She probably threatened to sue him and she would have every damn right to if he assaulted her in any way shape or form.
He's not big enough a start to get away with that kind of crap but they can't just fire him from the show right now.
- Really, R30?
- Maybe she called him a fat queen... or said something about Eric getting his manwich somewhere else these days.
- I'm in show business... and I officially HATE working with women. Because of this shit.
walk gingerly, fellas, don't hurt any feelings, don't want any tears or we'll sue your ass. women are these frail gentle creatures that must be handled lightly.
or you can call them a cunt like David O Russell did and get rewarded with Oscar nominations. I vote for the Russell method -- from experience.
- "I'm in show business... and I officially HATE working with women."
I doubt that you're in showbiz...you're probably some old fat white dude who lives off disability and watches Fox News all day.
Freeper misogynists are dumb.
- R33 Lives in his mothers basement and makes YouTube videos about his porcelain cat collection, and that is the extent of his involvement in show business.
- Keep telling yourself that, cunts. Trust me on this one.
(There's a lot of us out there and we indeed hate you).
- [r28] [r32] they were never boyfriends ~ both are gay NEVER EVER dated -- Eric rented from George
Really after all these fucking years you still can't get informed?
Gets on my last nerve
- fAGS really do hate women
- I work in Hollywood as well. Black gay dude and I don't hate women at all. Straight white guys of a certain age shock me every week with their sexism though.
- I'll bet the woman writer wanted to make George's character gay (after 12+ years, that character needs to come out as much as that actor does) and George would have none of it, since a) it cuts too close to home and b) it would kill any kind of career momentum he might have after the show leaves the air.
So George said a few choice words, perhaps threatened/attempted to strike her, and voila - SUSPENDED.
He'll be sorry when he finds no other work during this enforced hiatus OR after the show leaves the air in the spring...
- This is also George's last year on his contract, so maybe he was looking to get out...
- Don't hate women, hate WORKING with women. That's where the shit comes out/up/all over the place. And they aren't honorable.
- Please, he probably didn't want to sign up for her Pot Luck, and she's just angry enough to cry "rape".
- Wow, some of you are very simple-minded. Certainly, it's unlikely that he's been suspended just for having a heated argument (unless he did get violent, which is not impossible). It's more likely also because of the reason they were having such an aggressive argument and George was disagreeing not simply with the writer but with the entire production team, who decide the storylines and character development.
The article even says it: "Eads was unhappy with the creative direction of his character". And, "a meeting that ended with Eads threatening to quit". He's obviously getting too big for his boots and thinks he can get his own way through threatening. Well, they called his bluff.
- fun set
- Brutha better watch himself or he's gonna get killed off and never work again...
- So is Jorja Fox still not "out" then? Unlike him, at least she's a glass closet and has done all but say it. She was roommates with Vadge's dyke sister.
- Interesting comment at the end of this report on the suspension:
[quote] Last year, another regular on a CBS/CBS TV Studios drama, Jennifer Esposito of Blue Bloods, was put on a temporary leave and never returned.
Maybe George should use this time productively and get himself to a fat farm...
- Despite what everyone is saying, George did not get tossed over a fight with a pregnant writer. They wouldn't have taken a writer's side over on screen talent - there has to be a lot more going on. This is probably just the last of a series of incidents. Isn't he on steroids or painkillers for his back injury (also supposedly the reason he got fat)? My money's on 'Roid Rage'...
- Pain killers will make you feisty. I went ape shit on a customer service woman over the phone one time while doped up on Vicodin for a bout of sciatica.
- I was wondering if he was on some sort of steroid. I saw an episode for the first time in a long time and could not get past how big his face was. The weight gain in the face did not match the body.
I also noticed the character seemed a lot different. He seemed really gruff and crotchety vs the more sensitive type he was earlier in the series.
- I'd like to know the truth about him....
- They should end the fucking show.
- I hope it can be worked out. He and Eric Szmanda broke up years ago, haven't they?
- This show is still on the air? Hasn't anyone checked the 'freshness date' on the packaging?
Let's email Eric's reps for comment, see if they reply.
- The show sucks, and so does George. And not in a good way.
Who in the fuck will hire him if he gets fired from CSI?
BTW, where is the George Eads Troll? He used to know almost EVERYTHING about Eric and George.
- Yeah, his career is done once that show's over. As it will be for a good chunk of the remaining cast. Sad in some cases, but it is what it is. You never want to be one of the folks who stays too long at the party.
- It's not like any of they will need to work again after this show ends. They're all set for life.
- George always looked so happy before the bearding....
- [quote] George always looked so happy before the bearding....
- Georgie also looks very gay NOW with those plugged eyebrows.
- The fraus from TalkCSI are up in arms against CSI TPTB.
They say that the writers have planned a ''forbidden relationship'' for Nick and George didn't agree.
- So George wants his character to come out because he won't, is that it?
- From the homophobic TalkCSI board.
[quote]''I still say it had to be something major much more than a relationship as they've done the wrong-side-of-the-law (with Nick, Greg and Sara at least) and of course, the co-worker''
''So could it possibly have been something like:
Making Nick corrupt, kill someone (after not killing McKeen that would blow all our tops), drugy (after kicking Warrick's arse on that!), rape, gay and in a relationship with Ecklie, part-time transvestite (we would have noticed full time), or he is revealed to be Grissom and Marg's secret teenage love child???''[/quote]
- They were going to pair him up with Eric. It hurt too much, hit a nerve, was just too close to home and he lost it.
- Actually, they were going to pair him up with me, but they told him he was gonna have to butch it up and grow his eyebrows back, so people didn't think I was dating a girl. Not that anyone would think that, me being so femme and all...
- [quote]Pain killers will make you feisty. I went ape shit on a customer service woman over the phone one time while doped up on Vicodin for a bout of sciatica.
It must be said: MARY.
- R59 He was clearly good looking but gained a bit too much weight, a healthy diet and his good looks will return.
- His good looks are definitely gone.
George Eads interview at ''Gunshot Straight'' L.A private screening last month.
- George's beard, Monika Casey, is the producer of his new movie ''Gunshot Straight''.
- He was never good-looking, he always had these weird jaws and bulging lower face. It's just broken out more now he's entered middle age and become bulkier.
- Eric is almost 40 and he is still hot.
- It seems there's already a replacemenent for George in CSI.
According to Michael Ausiello, ''Vampire Diaries' Matt Davis is joining CSI in a recurring role.
- This is not a coincidence.
- Oh Yay.
Good for Matt.
He's a sexy lad. I'm happy for him.
- Matt is hot, but I find George (without over weight) hot, too.
- Things don't look well for Georgie......
George Eads was not invited to the party where CSI cast and crew celebrated its 300th episode.
Pics at the link.
- Looks like Marg, Billy, Jorja and Paul Guilfoyle weren't there either...
- Did I hallucinate reading somewhere George got married a few months ago? Could that POSSIBLY be behind this, perhaps unconciously?
- Wow. Didn't take them long to replace him. Almost as tho' they had someone in mind when they let him go..
- I can't believe this show is stillllllll going onnnnnnn.....
- So what? Even if he doesn`t return ,he already gave 13 years of his life and career to one same show and character and he`s already 46.He simply should go and try doing something new,whatever,he can`t be doing only CSI/Nick all his career.
- Why is everyone hating on him? I feel bad for the guy.
Was he known in the industry for being an asshole to anyone before this?
I suspect he is in the same spot a lot of long time cast members get to be on a show like this. They watch their prime years go by, holding on and holding on - probably being told that this would lead to something more - his own show, a movie career, something, anything if he just plays along with the game.
Add the closet to this and he's been pushed under by the Production Company for a while now. One day he's told what many female actresses are told at a much younger age- You're TOO OLD NOW. You're character is gonna die. GO home.
So he flipped out. But he clearly did something to piss someone off in a major way.
I do hope it wasn't actually violent- that would be some serious bullshit but the way they're putting this out there is definitely a career killer.
His character's fan base is populated by middle-aged hetero-fraus and house MOMs and this public statement was a blow straight to that core fanbase. Period.
It might as well have been a mafia hit. And It wasn't even just for him but a warning anyone who argues with the bosses.
- The silence from Eads side is pretty heavy.
Why hasn't he spoken out against these charges? Said anything at all?
- He's not aging well enough to keep the elderfraus entertained like the Gibbs character on NCIS.
- Just saw a very stupid episode of the Ted Danson Las Vegas CSI and had no idea Eads was on that (too?).
OMG, his face was wider than it is long. So thick and fat. Poor dear's eating his frustrations, isn't he.
- [quote]He's not aging well enough to keep the elderfraus
Elderfraus don't care how big a man is!!! Have you forgotten that Hairy-faced bloated Gill GRISSOM was their God for the first 6 seasons?!?!!??
- why isn't this hormonal-raging pregnant writer on maternity leave?
- Are there no insiders here who can comment on what happened?
- What the hell ever happened to William Petersen anyway?
He literally retired and never did anything again.
- Fraus don't use maternity leave when they need it, R88. They save it for when they WANT it. Time the pregnancy to fall around the right time of year and use your paid and unpaid leave in the right way and you might get to be out for a whole year and they HAVE to give you your job back afterwards. Cha-ching!
- r91. I hope you get to know what it feels like to pull a bowling ball out of your anus some day. I wonder how much leave you would need?
- George still looks great. Maybe he just wants/needs a break from the show.
- So don't shit out a rugrat the world doesn't want or need R92.
- Savanah is one of those elder fraus.....
- R91 is clueless. I've never worked with someone who took more than 6-8 weeks of maternity leave.
- And because you've never seen it, R96, it simply mustn't exist...
- And back to the topic at hand... the silence from George and his co-workers is pretty telling. I can't imagine what would have happened to get him suspended - look at all the crap CBS took from Charlie Sheen before he got tossed. Why would George care about 'character development'? At this point they have to be just riding it out to fill the bank account for the inevitable lack of offered when CSI ends (like when Jorja left the show to pursue other interests and came slinking back).
- Who cares? He's rich. These shows seriously suck.
- In fact, George released a very short statement on August 29.
[quote] “Thanks for all the fan support and don’t believe everything you read. I’ve always tried to put the fans first. Eads”[/quote]
- No, R97, but it certainly undermines R91's implication that yearlong maternity leaves are common practice.
- It's very noble for George to always put the fans first.
- The truth is that he does, r102.
- How does someone put the fans first? This is a serious question.
- R102 sounds like one of those Talk CSI obsessed fans of George Eads.
- I don't think he was putting the fans first when he and Jorja got greedy, went on strike and ended up getting canned.
- But R106, I think Eads asked for a raise because he knew it would make the fans happy to know he was getting filthy rich. He was only thinking of the fans ...
- CSI ceased to be relevant years ago. Who cares?
- He's had sex with plenty of fans, both male and female. But he always cums first...
- This is very mysterious.
Mended sounds like a mafia boss.
Marg, Eric, Jorja and the rest of the cast -except George- were at the celebration of CSI 300th episode.
There are pics out there.
- Always sad to watch a meltdown.
- It's less sad if folks post and let us know what the scoop is. Otherwise our imagination runs loose, and we assume steroids/Charlie Sheen shit. So those who know the real scoop, you owe it to George to post here. Otherwise we will go, (as a prior poster said) ape shit on his ass.
- New pic of George's beard, Monika Casey.
I'm sure that Georgie likes moustaches...
- R106 put the nail in the head.
- George ...Szmanda in the good old times.....
- Last night ratings [with George still on the show].
- No one watched the season premiere?
- Nope. I'm hoping if George does come back, the wardrobe lady hands him a red shirt and the director sends him down a dark creepy basement on his own. I'd watch that one...
- Me too....
- George looked good on last night's episode.
- Sherry Stringfield has been added to the cast as a new investigator.
This is a recurring part, to fill the void left by George.
If George doesn't return, Sherry may stay permanently.
- I thought they hired Matt Davis from ''Vampire Diaries'', to be George's replacement.
- He's fat,40,balding and blind.
Who gives a shit anymore?
- Maybe they hired Sherry in anticipation of Jorja having a 'heated argument with a writer'... we can but hope. I used to like her, but that voice just drives me crazy, and not in a good way.
- OMG, R124.
George is aging badly...
- The bloat is making him crazy....
I think he's on steroids for his back.
He looks terrible
- What's worse, the photo R124 posted was the best of the bunch. If you look at the rest from that shoot on wireimage.com, they're horrendous. Isn't he supposed to have someone who's paid to wrap bandages around his head when he looks like that and make up a fake car crash story?
And his fans wonder why CSI dumped him...
- my, my, my.....
Jerry Lewis is getting a little pissy.
- George 10 years ago. Wow.
- Fat fraus still find him 'hot'.
- Pic of CSI cast celebrating the 30th episode.
No George in sight but Eric is hot.
- [quote] If George doesn't return, Sherry may stay permanently.
Sherri doesn't stay on any show permanently.
- George Eads is ONLY 40?
- Acording to TalkCSI, George is back to the set.
- [quote]Acording to TalkCSI, George is back to the set.
- George is not gay.
GAY FROM THE SPACE
Isn't in insane and more than a little scary what just 10 short years can do?
He now looks very much like a "George".
- Ted Danson still creeps me out and he's as dull as Fishburne.
- Ted Danson is more the serial killer type than the CSI team lead type.
- CSI’ Star George Eads to Return to Series After Argument With Writer18 October 2013 1:23 PM
George Eads is apparently ready to let bygones by bygones. The “CSI” star, who took a time-out from the series in August after arguing with a writer, has returned to work on the show, an individual with knowledge of the situation told TheWrap on Friday. Also read: George Eads to be M.I.A. from ‘CSI’ for Part of Season Eads, who has played Nick Stokes since the series’ pilot in 2000, most recently appeared on the series for its Oct. 9 episode. CBS Television Studios announced in August that Eads would largely be absent from the first half of the current season of “CSI, »
- It seems that no one is watching CSI anymore...
- I have no interest in CSI but I did follow George's career so I was really surprised to click on this thread to see R142's post.
If you had not resurrected this thread r143 I never would have known of his return, and I read the NY papers and watch the evening entertainment news programs.
I guess George tried to find work elsewhere but ended u with nothing........not that I feel too sorry for a guy making his salary, but still!
- Did George lose any weight while he was away?
You are an idiot. Maternity leave is 6 weeks AFTER the baby is born. This is the minimum time needed for the body to heal. Family Medical Leave is available to men and women for a variety of reasons. Once your reason is validated you have up to 3 months of unpaid leave with the guaranty that your job will be held. So the most time an average woman gets after having a baby is 3 mos the same amount of time that the father can also ask for. Maybe she might take her 2 weeks of vacation at that time, but will prob ably save those to use when the baby is sick or has a well baby exam.
- On IMDB boards, they're calling him 'George Eats'.
His frau fanwomen are defending him and saying that he's bloated because of his injured back.
- he has a mohawk…
hope link is ok….
- I can't open that link.
- New message of George Eads to his fans ''Back in action''
OMG, he looks so old.....
- Yikes! George.
You're beginning to look like that picture in the attic.
- I've always thought Eads is a fug.
- That's what the closet has done to him.
- George Eads’ Wife To Guest Star On ‘CSI’
- " one of two bodies found caked in concrete in the center of her garage"
That's a guest star? Well, on the other hand, that's pretty much her role as George's wife..
- SO. TRUE.
- I watched the Sherri Stringfield episode. She looks pretty good but man is she a crappy actress.
Dr. Keri Weaver
I remember how first, Monica Casey was a nurse who met George Eads on Even Knievel set and then, his PR people changed the tale and she was MoniKA Casey, a struggling actress in L.A.
- "Though she won’t share any scenes with her real-life husband, viewers can expect to see Sara Sidle (played by Jorja Fox) and Greg Sanders (portrayed by Eric Szmanda) front the investigation, one of two cases in the episode"
Eric and Jorja apparently will have to share scenes with Monika
- You know, when Jorja got her girlfriend a part on CSI at least she had some lines, not 'dead body encased in concrete in the garage'.
I guess the writers are still mad at George.
- I gotta say since George is back from his enforced hiatus, he looks hotter with that beard (on his face).
- Apparently, MoniKA is also the producer of George's latest film Sex Ed., as well as being in it with him. However, George is not the star of the film - just a supporting role.
- Yeah. He has also lost weight and luckily his eyebrows have grown back.
- Sorry. R163 was for R161
- This is reminding me of the relationship between Hugh Jackman and his beard.
On a lower scale, of course.
- Anyone know why George deleted his twitter? He was tweeting for a few days but then shut down his account...
- GEORGE EADS IS GOING TO BE A FATHER.
His beard Monika allegedly pregnant.
He said in @ CSICast "She'll be in two weeks. Scenes not together. 'Cause It's great that you can not even know how pregnant she is."
Was it by artificial insemination? What will think Eric?
- R167 Sorry the link is https://twitter.com/CSICast
- We should give Eric more attention. Fuck George and his Spanx and hair plugs.
- R167 I never thought he was going to go that far to hide his sexuality.
- A few years ago, at some TV festival in Monaco, George Eads said in an interview that ''he admired Tom Cruise''.
There you have it.
The nexttime, he will be jumping on a couch.....how sad
- So, has MoniKA had the baby yet?
Do we know who the baby's father is?
- Words for George to live by
- Well, Eads sure the hell broke that promise.
- Googled Monika Casey, and came up with this photo. I haven't watched CSI in years, but Eads was unrecognizable.
- OMG, what happened to him???
- r174, that looks like something from gay porn!
- Eric (and Monika) are both too hot for George!
- George used to be the pretty one in the relationship but now his beard looks better than he does
- Monika is a lesbian friend of Jorja Fox so she would agree with you, R179.
- Wow. Life in the closet is a painful and fattening place
- Shut up about Jorga Fox, r181!
- I'm sure he believes the goatee is slimming.
- Are you on the rag, R183?
- Maybe George was in the running for a role as Orson Wells or Henry VIII.
- Poor George. There must be a lot of empty Ho-Hos boxes in that closet he lives in.
- It's biology. He's one of those people who gain weight in the face.
- Sure, r188. It's biology, and Jorja just hasn't met the right guy yet...
- I love when people start disagreeing with posts from the future.
- LOL, r186!
- Well, played, R187.
- [quote'']Poor George. There must be a lot of empty Ho-Hos boxes in that closet he lives in.''
The same closet where John Revolta lives.
- Georgie Boy is a father.
That means he's straight.
- But Georgie, I was meant to be your baby momma...
- Suffering from David Caruso syndrome.
- Is he suspended again?
Yes I remember several interviews where both closet cases -George and Jorja- said that they were going to marry each other.
- I remember how hot he was on Savannah. Over time, all his weight went to his jaw.
- He has no neck.
- They moved it to Sunday? Great, another deathwatch. Granted, Sam and Diane have added to the suckage of a long running show.
- Never more hot than when he did the nude scenes in the Evel Knievel movie...
- That's the longest I've ever seen his hair, R202. It looks better longer. He needs to balance that jaw. Thanks.
- They should either rename this mess HR at CSI or shut it down.
- What does that mean, R204?
- R205 Another one of my too-obscure posts, sadly.
- And I guess you mean for it to stay that way.
- Yes, yes I do. That's the best way.
- Where is The George Eads Troll?
- Jorja is far from being in the closet.
Eads, on the other hand, has moth balls on him.
- He's kinda touchy, huh?
- [quote]Jorja is far from being in the closet.
Even though Jorja is an uber dyke offscreen, she still gets a demerit for the whole "I'll marry George if we're still single at 40". Now that really would be a GAY marriage.
- Cancel CSI already. The show's done and has been for quite some time.
Any picture of his daughter or son?
- With that beard George has this season on the show, he's looking a lot like Billy Petersen did before he left.
I wonder if they're grooming George to take over the show after Danson's contract is up this spring.
It would bring the show full circle - Nick started as the eager young apprentice in love with his boss, and now he is the boss.
That's if the show makes it past this season - numbers are way down...
- Why does it always start after ten on Sunday? Ten is bad enough even with DVRs. Is there some fucking football nonsense earlier in the night?
- Most fall weekends, yes, R216, but not last night.
- Is going Eric to be the godfather of George's baby?
- What is George holding in that photo, R218?
Is that the singlet they used to share when they slept together?
- The good old times...
George humping Eric on stage at SAG Awards.
- More from the good old times.
George at his gayest...
- Gay from the space.
- George Eads will be leaving CSI after season 15
- Bye George, enjoy retirement.
- I doubt it will be a choice by the end of this season... CBS seems determined to kill it off.
- This show is still on?
- R223 he looks really fuckable there.
They should end the series after this season. 15 years is a good place to end it.
- They cancelled Law & Order? That's insane.
- I know! Why would they do that? I'm so much cuter than George. Plus, I put out more - and so does Peter. Sheesh. What does it take in this business?
- His deluded fraus believe that ''he probably wants to be spending time with his wife and daughter now as well.''
- CSI season finale was a few weeks ago and George only had five minutes in it.
- WTF is George gonna do now?
I assume he has lots of F-you money saved up?
- His beard Monika Casey, is producing several TV movies for him.
- Watched the two final shows just to see George say goodbye.
Hadn't watched the show in ages. Probably since Laurence Fishborne took over.
George had a prominent role in the first of the two episodes. Had very little to do in the second other than say goodbye.
My god!!! George looks like a house! When did he gain all that weight??? He must have put on 50 pounds. All in his face!
Nonetheless, George still has that sparkle that I adored when the show debuted in 2000. Still a good actor.
- I hope he's saved his money because if he really did get fat, he won't be hired much.
- His head and face got fat, but in those last eps his ass and body still looked good.
I wonder what he'll do now... stupid to walk away from a cash cow that didn't take much work each week.
- I don't think his walking away was his choice. The producers wanted to get rid of him on the off chance the show is renewed.
- After Eads had that fight with a producer last season, the handwriting was on the wall...
[quote] Eads had no official statement about his departure.
But privately, he cursed those muthafucka producers out long and hard...
- This is what happened according to The Hollywood Reporter.
[quote]'' Eads recently clashed with the eight-months-pregnant co-writer of the episode he was shooting, arguing about Stokes’ storyline. After word of the encounter got to show boss Carol Mendelsohn, Eads was called on the carpet, where he threatened to quit. Instead, he walked away with a leave of absence.''