- As awful as the bullying is, Big Brother allows this stuff. They allowed male Dick to torment, harass and verbally abuse female contestant Jen in season 8. Dick did this to other house guests but Jen endured the worst and most of his tirades. He even was allowed to pour a drink over her head with no punishment. Russell also harassed and stalked Ronnie a couple years ago.
I HATE bullying but Big Brother allows it as long as no one is physically hurt. Candice was bullied until her eviction and nothing was done, even with public outcry.
Elissa and Candice deserve much applause this season for putting up with such disgusting treatment.
- Maybe Guntner has told her tranny friend MANduh that she won't win the game afterall. MANduh is a weak and pathetic bully as is her racist friend Aryan and her red-headed cartoon puppet.
- The delusion has reached epic levels. These people did the EXACT same thing to every evictee, but NOW it's awful because it's being done to them. Gawd, I hope A-man-duh goes next week.
- This truly is a social experiment. It's fascinating yet disturbing to see how comfortable certain contestants become despite knowing they're being filmed 24/7. This proves people like Amanda, Aaryn, Ginamarie are sociopaths and I can't imagine how the 3 of them might behave when no camera is on them. People like them are the ones who fall victim to cult leaders like Charles Manson. If this were 45 years ago, I could imagine the 3 of them being part of his killing girl gang.
Spencer and Judd are enablers while Andy and McCrae feed off of negative energy and condone it if they dislike the target of bullying.
- According to jokers BB told them to get it together or they would get a penalty nom.
What would the purpose be for that when Amanda isn't even nominated?
- You people are quite stupid. Don't you know how this game is played? You think Judd is as stupid as you are and going to say things to risk his own time in the house. Oh Ya, I sticking with Elissa and if I get HOH, Andy, I am putting you and Spencer on the block. You fucking idiots.
- Andy and Spencer ????
Somebody put up McManda
- What a great time for a double eviction!
Will be interesting to see how Aaryn is received by the audience, assuming she is evicted Thursday. On the one hand, she said some pretty horrible things; on the other, it's kind of old news, and fan-hate has switched over pretty strongly to Amanda (mostly) and Andy (some).
If it's Aaryn, will she get the normal applause contestants usually get? A more tepid version? Silence? Boos? I am sure the producers will have big signs telling the audience what reaction to give.
If she does get an unorthodox reception, she might actually be confused as to why, especially if Julie doesn't clue her in.
- r9, it's already been rumored that CBS has replaced the audience with employees.
- [quote]If it's Aaryn, will she get the normal applause contestants usually get? A more tepid version? Silence? Boos?
Julie Chen is going to hand her a bowl of rice.
- There's no way Elissa can win this thing at this stage of the game. The whole house still wants her gone and would never vote for her in the end, minus Helen and Candice. Fuck Judd for crawling up McRae's encrusted asshole and making a side alliance with him, Spencer and GM.
- R12 that's what got Judd evicted the first time. He's very shady and makes deals with everyone so the only time we know what he's thinking is when he goes to the DR. Even then, he changes his mind a lot. At this point, he might be able to get away with multiple deals as the target is on Elissa and McCranda.
They all have different approaches but Amanda, Andy, Helen and Judd all are good at getting people to side with them. All have had so many deals in the game it's hard to know which ones they are serious about.
- I still don't know why anyone in the jury would vote for anyone left, save for perhaps Aryan who actually won comps and made some moves although none of her own.
Spencer, GM, Andy, and McCrae have absolutely no case in the end.
Judd would only win by default because people generally like him.
Elissa really didn't do anything until this week.
aManduh could make a viable "I manipulated everyone" case, but she has played such a vile and sloppy game that it just doesn't matter.
- You know the DR feeds them info. How the hell else would Elissa know what McRae and Amanda are referred to on the Internet?
- I'd like for Elissa to win but that seems like an unlikely feat.
I just want Amanda out of the game before Elissa goes.
I want to see Amanda's head explode over that.
I also want Elissa to win most liked player so Amanda,McRae,Aaryn and GM are totally shocked. Those fools believe they are so beloved.
- Ginamarie is fucking insane. She's talking about how she and Nick said they plan to have kids and that they're not going to raise them in the city.
Andy flipped off Elissa in the backyard but it's not clear if she saw it.
- How long before Andy is fired as well?
- Chenbot is going to fill this weeks' audience with CBS employees. Mark my word. If she's doesn't want any of the jury members to know what the outside world is thinking of them, why would she risk having Aaryan booed live on national TV. If there's any booing on the horizon, for Aa as well as the others, it will be on the night of the finale.
Remember, these house guests are crazy with a capital C - any negative response will send them to the jury house majorly upset.
- [quote]Spencer, GM, Andy, and McCrae have absolutely no case in the end.
Not true at all in the case of Spencer.
I know DLers like to trash the guy, but he's pretty smart and he knows the game better than most of the dolts in that place. Don't forget, he's successfully survived being put up for eviction, what, at least half the season, right?
- Just waiting for the Yenta to throw a punch. It may happen the woman is so unbalanced. McCrae's family must be so proud.
- Didn't Chenbot say something cryptic last night like "and learn America how you can help evict the next house guest."
Wha'shee up to?
Lord I hope you're right.
- McRae is in the HOH with Elissa confronting her on her cruelty to Amanda....I kid you not.
He's also confronting her on starting the entire messs because she put him up despite him begging her not to.
She was working with McManda and now she double crossed them (She was being used by you not your partner,asswipe)
Meanwhile Spencer and Andy say if there is some glitch where Elissa is saved (like a special vote or power) that America will be livid because she is so hated for all she's done to them. They are so clueless
Spencer and Andy also say they will not try and win HOH next week because they don't want to get blood on their hands just yet. WTF are they waiting for ?
- I think Andy is so hot
- I'm pretty sure America doesn't hate these people like the DL does. Most people don't even know what they do outside of the CBS show.
- R27, are you kidding? Amanda is reprehensible on the CBS show, never mind the feeds. Why else would America put her on the block twice when given the opportunity?
- Plus, R28, wasn't Elissa voted Americas player a bunch of times?
- At 8 PM, NBC (1.3 rating, 3.3 million viewers) tied CBS’ Big Brother (1.3, 4.2 million), with Big Brother climbing another 10% from last week –which maybe helps explain why ABC’s Family Dance Off special (0.7) came in 36% behind last year’s Time Machine Chefs special on the comparable night (1.1 rating).
- Elissa got MVP two times after that they switched it to America's choice because Elissa kept getting MVP and Grodner didn't wan that. The switch was so confusing that Elissa was put up on the block because people thought they were still voting for mvp power. Then the following weeks it was Amanda twice in a row. Helen suspected it was America's choice because she knew it was not Elissa but Amanda was convinced america loved her so it could not be America's choice. It had to be Judd.
I think people forget GinaMarie, Spencer, Amanda and Aryan all have said horribly racist things...focusing on Aryan and now the vile human being that is Amanda.
Andy is another one. He is so mad Elissa put him up when he was such a good friend to her. Hmm Remember Andy when you were HOH and you put up Jessie, lied to her face that she was not going home because you loved her, then voted her out? Elissa had the balls to tell you you were going up.
- Any links to aMANduh's chasing Elissa around the house insulting her? That bitch is cray cray!!
- They should show this behavior on the broadcast.
- Amanda's behavior will be shown on wednesday and thursday. Some of her harassment was before the POV but today's edition was after the POV ceremony. Elissa and Amanda just talked tonight and they both apologized to each other. Amanda used the excuses that the was mad Elissa told Ginamarie about her pregnancy, that Elissa "laughed in [her] face" while nominating her, and that Elissa said she threw the veto comp.
They will be civil tomorrow. I actually think Aaryn is going to start some shit between now and thursday. She already told Judd about the 3AM alliance and is telling everyone she would go after McCranda if she stays in the house. Aaryn is pissed and feels that they used her to take out players and now they won't vote to keep in the game.
I love how Andy is so mad about getting nominated but he had no problem nominating or voting out his "friends" in the game. It's funny how some contestants only see things from their own perspective but don't give a shit about anyone else's feelings.
I think thursday will be 1 of the highest rated episodes of this season. A lot of people are going to tune in to watch Aaryn's eviction. The public still hates her, just not as much as Amanda. Unfortunately I don't think Ginamarie and Spencer are as hated for some reason.
- Ginamarie is hated by Nick's family.
- Amanda is like Jim Jones, some strange cult figure that weaker minded people seem to follow. Odd.
- If you're tired of constant PrimeTime, having to pay to post, threads getting deleted for no reason, and whimsical banning, click below.
Our WM isn't a stupid nazi cow, and we might one day have again what DL used to be.
- While doing Amanda's hair, Ginamarie tells her that she really "fell in love with the kid [Nick]" and that she "hasn't felt this way since her fiance". WTF. Please, Julie please, ask Nick on finale night if he'll say to Ginamarie. That would be hilarious.
- I think the studio audience on Thursday night will be all CBS employees and they'll give Aaryn measured applause and no more than that.
Amanda and Elissa actually reached some sort of truce in the wee hours of the morning. I think Amanda was told by Production she'd get a penalty nomination if she didn't cut out her shit.
Elissa is a better person than me. She apologized to McRae and Amanda. WTF for ? She did nothing wrong. She's playing the game with as much class as one can in a situation like this and those 2 were not her allies. She owed them nothing.
- I can't believe Amanda insulted Elissa's husband because he's older.
Has she looked at what she crawls into bed with every night ? A man that won't bathe or brush his teeth and is a pizza delivery boy to boot ?
- Elissa was probably just trying to stop the harassment. I can't say I blame her. I also think these people suffer from Stockholm syndrome. All the proclimations of love and family before being evicted, lyoalty to bullies and abusers. It's quite strange.
- Well they're cut off and can't check things out with anyone but the others in the house and I guess production. Imagine how off base and confused they'd be if production wasn't asking leading "questions" in the DR.
This group seems like one of the worst for this. They will get a HUGE reality check when they leave although I think they know more about what's going on than they let on.
- I just hope the tabloids follow the contestants after the finale. The finale and the aftermath will be the most entertaining part of this season. I want to know what happens in the future of Aaryn, Amanda, Ginamarie and Spencer. Kaitlyn and Jeremy are VERY lucky they got evicted so early, or they may have been in big trouble too as the season progressed.
- I swear - if these fucktards do not go after MANduh and McCorn this week, it will be utterly ridiculous.
- Elissa apologized???
For what? What did she do? This shit cannot be organic. The delusion from that tranny and her pasty, dirty pizza boy that they are somehow untouchable is laughable. These two need to take a big fall.
It's horrible to see bullies and racists get rewarded and coddled.
- Fucking Andy and Spencer are telling Judd to "stay in the middle". They want Amanda or McCrae to win HOH, then nominate and evict Elissa, leaving them isolated as a pair. Then the plan is to win HOH next week and put them up together. My only thing is, it's possible for Amanda and McCrae to win the next 2 HOHs, so why risk throwing this one? THERE ARE GOING TO BE 7 FUCKING PEOPLE LEFT-STOP PLAYING THE MIDDLE. THERE IS NO MIDDLE ANYMORE.
- R47 , we've seen how quick Aaryn and Amanda are to cry. We saw Ginamarie play victim after saying all those horrible things about Candice. Even after the adoption comment, Ginamarie was speaking like it was warranted.
- There is no way these people are not being told to steer clear of tranny and thin crust. The mentality for not putting them up is asinine even for Guntner. How many convenient wins will a-MAN-duh accumulate now that she HAS to?
- Theses people all associate with people who are like they are. If anything, they'll feel victimized. They're all part of the self entitled generation of spoiled kids whse parents told them the didn't have to do their homework.
And Andy is the biggest embarrassment to the gay community.
- Andy Cohen needs to do a reunion show with this cast. Let them see just how awful they all are.
- You know Elissa was asked by DR to apologize. I am sure they told them they were worried about Amanda's mental state. I think Elissa is smarter than she puts on and realized the only way to feel safe was to give the insane people what they want.
If only Andy has the guts to put up Amanda and McCreepy when Helen wanted him to.
- I hope Elissa wins POV just to piss off everyone again. It's more likely she'll be nominated than McCranda next week.
I wish there was some place we could let Andy know how disappointed we are in both his game play and character on the show. Luckily for him there were only minor homophobic comments and most of those weren't said in his presence. He didn't have to endure the harassment and bullying that Candice and Elissa have.
- Andy is working with Amanda and McCrae. What comes out of Spencer's mouth is what Andy says to him. Spencer is so lost and he doesn't want to be kicked out so he does what anyone else says. By not winning HOH this week, it allows McCrae or Amanda dirty their hands and they won't put up Andy. Hopefully someone like GinaMarie or even Judd can win HOH. GM definitely would put up McCranda. Judd possibly.
- Is Andy a plant or what? Otherwise, wtf is the point of his "game" and basically playing for an obvious pair? Does he think MANduh or McCreep will choose him over each other in the end?
- I don't mind someone floating through in the early stages of the show. What I hate is when someone like Andy continuously wants to float or won't get rid of the people calling the shots. There are so few people left in the house that it's pointless to just sit back and let McCranda keep running things. I'm glad Elissa interrupted "what the house wants" for a week. Andy's game play is just fucking boring and annoying. He's like Zach from Big Brother 8, who essentially allowed the Donatos to be the final 2.
- wow Ginamarie even wears her hair extensions to sleep...she put some in just before going to bed. why?
- I'm trying to brace myself for a McRanda HOH next week (and possibly two) for the simple reason being nobody else in the house "wants to get blood on their hands" [a phrase that I am starting to LOATHE].
Sheep like Spencer, Andy, and Gina Marie are not playing with any forsight into their endgame. They just want to get there. They will be unable to recount a viable tally of their accomplishments in the game. Even McRae has done very little of merit, it has all been Amanda running the entire thing for the past six weeks. One need only look to how many of Amanda's DR sessions are featured on the CBS show compared to the remaining houseguests to see that she alone makes up about 65% of the show. I was not a fan of Elissa in the beginning, but seeing that clip of her laughing in Amanda's face won me over. I'd like to see some real changes in the house resulting in an Elissa and Judd F2, but that's just not going to happen.
Roddy's freshly powdered taint
- I think Spencer, Judd and GM are starting to wake up. Spencer has gone against aMANduh before (the bet fold one, where Andy ended up winning POV). They were all supposed to let Helen win but Spencer was on the block and said eff it I am going to try. I think he is looking for a way to knock people out and with Aryan probably going home - if he can get Judd, GM and Elissa that is the better numbers.
Andy has to realize with Aryan gone he is low man on the Scrotum pole with MC MAN DUH.
- A petition has begun to get the producers of BB to remove Amanda from the house because of her threats:
- Whenever I hear the name Zuckerman, I think of CHARLOTTE'S WEB or the song "Zuckerman's Famous Pig".
- Where were the petitions to remove Aaryn and Ginamarie? I mean Amanda is horrible but so are the other 2. It seems fans are more in uproar because it's Elissa who got targeted with the bullying? It's not right when it happens to anyone on the show.
- WTF is this "afraid" of MANduh bs? Why? Because production has made them afraid of her? I mean really. The men are especially pathetic if they can't go up against her.
- Oh puhleez. I seem to recall a few petitions floating around in the first two BB15 threads demanding Aaryn and GinaMarie's ouster. You see how that fared.
- Wish I was a houseguest...read to filth she would be. Elissa made her cry over wearing a one piece...I am pretty sure I could destroy her.
- At the end of Sunday's show the announcer said:
"and will it be up to you to take Aaryn or McCrae off the chopping block? Tune in Wednesday night for Big Brotherrrrrr."
- Amanda is a great player, she deserves to win it all, not be removed from the house. What a joke.
- Track Talk TV's "BB Week in 2 Minutes" are funny as hell. The link is to week 8.
- The discussion thread at jokers has been talking about this week having a DPOV.
What is that and how does it work ?
Could it possibily help Elissa ?
- Judd having a conversation with Elissa admitting McScrape doesn't shower:
El - Yeah, I was just like laughing and had my earphones on. Of course the next day she was like trying to pin it on something else.
Judd - did she talk about your husband and your kids.
El - mmhhhhhmmm
Judd - See i don't like that.
El - She was talking about my husband. She was saying your husband would like these subtle breast and my class.
Judd - No man would like something..... and something about McC liking it but McC only takes a shower once every two weeks. Did she talk about your sister too?
- Diamond Power of Veto was won by Matt during the Brendon/Rachel/Ragan season. He was allowed to take someone off the block at the last minute and also gave him the power to name the replacement. This guaranteed that the person he wanted evicted went home. I forgot who that was, though.
So maybe Alison wants Elissa to guarantee that Amanda goes home due to her erratic behavior? Just a guess.
- Wil Heuser's latest video. Andy ain't gonna like it.
- Well, R72, Elissa would have to win it first.
- Damn it! A great episode Thursday and it's being delayed tim 2:30 AM Friday for fucking football!
- Matt won Diamond POV through Pandora's Box so it was in essence given to him as the HOH. So Alison could have Pandora visit Elissa before her HOH reign ends.
Amanda told McRae to brush his teeth before he came to bed but he didn't.
The camera showed him taking the sleeve of his shirt and rubbing it across his teeth.
I know he's a lowly delivery boy but even jobs at Dominos and Pizza Hut have cleanliness requirements. How the hell does he keep a job ? He doesn't bathe or brush his teeth.
How the hell does Amamnda fuck him ? I wouldn't even touch him.
Will it be delayed everywhere because it's still listed here at the regular time ?
- He looks dirty as hell all the time. I cannot believe anyone would want to be near him, let alone fuck him.
- DPOV given to Elissa would rock. Take off Aryan, put up Amanda. Aryan said she would do anything Elissa wanted if she saved her...boom. That would be so awesome I think Amanda would have a meltdown on live tv.
- Is there a video on youtube of A MAN DUH yelling at Elissa, making threats and blowing horns in her ear?
- Yes R81. Go to YouTube and search on BB15 Amanda and Elissa.
- R73 that video is actually very good and Will imitates the house guests (not Julie though) quite well.
I think Aaryn might have a meltdown soon though she seems to be trying to appear nice now that she's targeted for eviction. She keeps finding out all the lies that Amanda has said about her. Amanda is about to tell her to her face she's getting the boot...I'm hoping Aaryn gets wine tonight and goes off on Amanda again. It needs to happen. That was the one good thing about last week.
- Breaking news!
McCootie is taking a shower, his first in weeks.
- I can't stand people who don't properly wash their ass. Adults with bad hygiene should be ashamed of themselves. This is modern civilization, not Game of Thrones.
- Rumor...Amanda will leave during the live show on Thursday per an arrangement with BB and CBS. Lawyers and a settlement. If she is rude to anyone before then, she loses her moment to apologize. This could be BS but it seems to have some credibilty.
- I would LOVE it but I absolutely don't think it's real. Nothing cool like this ever happens.
- Everyone sign the petition, please!
- McRae had to shower, because of the complaints of his ass smells.
- I miss something r86! What exactly did Amanda do to make this rumor a possibility?
- [quote]I can't stand people who don't properly wash their ass. Adults with bad hygiene should be ashamed of themselves. This is modern civilization, not Game of Thrones.
Agree, it's barbaric and uncivilized.
- R1 but Jen was a bag of shit though . She deseserved everything she got.
- Someone on the feeds found a Facebook page for Mcsloth. Lo and behold he works for a production company. Scroll through the pics and there is one of him and Janelle. Some pizza boy.
Is everyone in this cast an actor?
The only way this could happen is if someone close to her is really with production. If so, then her family has told them to tell her her life has imploded because of her behavior.
However, Amanda is way too volatile to not be burning the house down if she was told her life has imploded.
She would be bonkers and blaming everyone for the unfairness
- Don't know why people keep repeating that Spencer said "horribly racist things". The things those three gals said were far worse than anything Spencer said or did.
- I really think it is BS but I am watching her and she has stopped talking game. She is doing laundry and cleaning. She seems very quiet and angry.
- Spencer had some things to say early. And the Nazi rant didn't help. Nor did the child porn commentary.
- No matter how awful they may seem... they'd have to go even further to rival the all time worst cast, the year of the Nerd Herd. If I wasn't misogynist beforehand, that cast sealed the deal especially that slug Maggie winning. Just awful.
At least these have spunk, if not brains. Man, I miss Dan -- and Ian too.
- What R87 said said.
Many believe she and McRae were reemed out by production on how disgusting their bed and floor, etc.. was. Lots of used condoms on the floor,dirty dishes in the room,etc...
McRae just will not clean himself. He finally took a shower but put back on his dirty soiled clothes. Who the fuck does that ?
- I guess Amanda's father has been franticly calling CBS, threatening legal action because they think her behavior is some mental issues. Sad to watch on TV how you failed as a parent.
I mean I hated Rachel. HATED her. So much so I would not watch the amazing race the season she was on until she was eliminated. But Seeing how classy Elissa is, how she handles herself makes me think twice about Rachel.
- Does her father want her out of the house?
- Where did you read that r101?
- A petition is NOT going to even get onto Les and Julie's radar. Complete waste of time and really dumb. Les and Julie's Klan meeting will not be cancelled due to some silly petition.
- the Chenbot is not programmed for feedback.
- [quote]Does her father want her out of the house?
Yes, he wants her out of the house PRONTO! He might even try to sue.
- [quote]Lots of used condoms on the floor,dirty dishes in the room,etc...
That is disgusting and trailer trash.
- How horrible to have to be told by Production that you're slobs and that you should wash your ass.
- McRae has been saying Elissa doesn't deserve to win because she has money.
Yet, Amanda said to day she sold a house recently for $900,000. She's no pauper but I guess his rules are different for her.
Andy was shocked to learn today that the winner has to pay taxes on whatever they win. What kind of "professor" is he exactly ?
- He's like a learning annex type/community center type teacher. He teaches public speaking. lol
Professor is pushing it...he's still a waiter too.
McCrae is going to be so humiliated when he realizes what people think of his "queen"
and when does "need" have anything to do with winning a game show? It is not exactly a scholarship or financial aid program.
- I would think McCreep would be more embarrassed by the fact that America knows that his ass stunk so much that he had to be forced to shower.
- r101, Rachel was so obviously acting and playing a character, especially the second time she was on.
- McCrea will say what he's been saying "I tried to tell her, I tried to stop her . . ."
If McCrea's crappy ADL's don't shame him then what America thinks of AMANDA won't either. He's fine with filth. It might upset him a little about how people see him as regards to being her mop. Not because he's messy. He's probably proud of that.
- Maybe he doesn't shower because he's afraid of being seen naked on the cams?
- About Amanda's Father - it says here that her parents are calling in the FBI because they are receiving death threats. This site is fairly accurate so who really knows.
- Amanda's dad is just as big a reality whore, only he's not on tv. The whole family must be trash.
- Does Mandy's dad like it up the butt too?
- Where do you think she learned it, R117?
- Does the cast get paid beside prize $$?
- Why does anyone trust Andy at this point? Why does he get a pass?
They get a stipend of $1000 a week while in the BB house or in the jury house.
- R120, he's not trusted, that's why he's on the block.
- Is the creeper who likes to make rape and pedo jokes still on?
- Nothing about the FBI at your link R115.
- YEs R123 that is Spencer. My bet he will be in the final two.
- No comments about mcicky working for a production company and not just a pizza boy?
- r124 read the second paragraph.
"apparently Amanda's parents have called in the FBI due to harassment and/or threats made to them, and the rabies rages on...."
- i can't believe that once again mcdoush and aMANda are safe!!!
i want them both gone.
- wow i can't believe how filthy mcdoush is
who wouldn't want to shower often
i mean bathing 1-3 times a week is better than nothing
- [quote]Amanda will leave during the live show on Thursday per an arrangement with BB and CBS. Lawyers and a settlement. If she is rude to anyone before then, she loses her moment to apologize. This could be BS but it seems to have some credibilty (sic).
What a load of bullshit.
A) When they kick someone out for their behavior they call them to the diary room and they are never seen again; they do not wait for a live show to do it.
B) CBS has an iron-clad contract with all the cast mates allowing CBS to terminate their contracts at will. CBS does NOT "settle" with them and never has. No lawyers involved because the cast cannot afford to pay thousands of dollars to lawyers for a losing lawsuit.
- More on the FBI rumors.
- From r131's link:
[quote]Today, the FBI was called in to investigate Amanda’s family getting death threats. This was publicized by Miss Cleo as you can see in the tweet below.
Well if you can't trust a tweet from Miss Cleo as the basis for a rumor, I give up!
- I'm liking Elissa the most out of the remaining house guests but she definitely has that spoiled quality Rachel had. I won't forget Rachel's comment to Ragan "are you such a bitch because you're gay?"
Andy's quote of the day. Get ready boys:
"Anyone who thinks I am skating is a f**king asshole, I have worked so damn hard. And sure maybe my working hard doesn't involve winning a ton of comps but getting in people;s good graces and proving my loyalty week after week is a lot harder than people think. Like people saying that you (Spencer) were expendable and I convinced them you weren’t, or when people wanted to flip the house on you (Amanda). Like I am really glad that you are all here when I really need you. "
Your big brother 15 winner, Andy everyone. He admitted his game was nothing more than kissing certain people's asses and protecting certain people. Of course he doesn't mention all the other people who thought they were his allies who he had no qualms turning on. His game play consists of kissing the asses of the people running the game. So proud of our fellow fag. Pathetic Andy! Not to mention he's aligned with some disgusting people...unfortunately he didn't admit that the other part of his game play was tattling and being a rat.
- You know, I'm beginning to root for Andy to win this season, just to see all DL haters explode!
- Oh, I love Zingbot. No TV, books, or internet to distract Andy from obsessing over his portrayal every waking moment. Hopefully the other houseguests (Judd, Spencer) will use this to their advantage in the game.
- haha last night Amanda says she's really curious what America thinks of her. Gurl, you don't wanna know lol though she'll have no choice but to find out the moment she talks to her parents after finale finishes.
Spencer on Jessie: "she's 6 to 8 months past her prime as a female". Really, you fat ugly fuck? and Amanda saying Jessie has a pot belly...um...lol and of course Ginamarie making fun of Jessie's legs, small boobs...wow these people are vile.
Ginamarie joked about what all of us knew after seeing her eating that frozen yogurt weeks ago: she sucks dick well. She then bragged about her "hot dog trick" as as she can deep throat a hot dog...She also said she asked Nick if he ever fucked a girl in the ass and he told her no.
At this point, the conversation turns to "have you been with a black person before?" Amanda started it.
Ginamarie: "No I've never even kissed a black guy. I've hooked up with a Puerto Rican if that counts?"
McCrae hasn't been with a black girl, but Spencer has been with 3. Ginamarie didn't know there were black people in Arkansas.
Amanda had sex with 1 black guy but he apparently had a tiny dick so her reaction was "meh, this isn't for me!"
Andy has been with a black guy too.
Amanda then told a story how in high school she have the ex-bf of 1 of her friends a bj but his dick was so small. Then she said McCrae has the biggest dick ever.
- mcdoush has a tiny pencil dick. that's why she likes him to fuck her in the ass. she can barely feel it.
- [quote]Ginamarie didn't know there were black people in Arkansas
I don't even know what to say.
At this point, making fun of these people would be like making fun of the kids in the Special Olympics.
- [quote]Spencer on Jessie: "she's 6 to 8 months past her prime as a female". Really, you fat ugly fuck? and Amanda saying Jessie has a pot belly...um...lol and of course Ginamarie making fun of Jessie's legs, small boobs...wow these people are vile.
Vile? There are dozens of worse comments made every day here at DL. They would be welcomed with open arms here.
[quote]Ginamarie joked about what all of us knew after seeing her eating that frozen yogurt weeks ago: she sucks dick well. She then bragged about her "hot dog trick" as as she can deep throat a hot dog...She also said she asked Nick if he ever fucked a girl in the ass and he told her no.
Poor GinaMarie really is willfully oblivious to Nick's homosexuality isn't she? The other house guests, especially Aaryn, have told her numerous times that he is gay yet she still clings to her fantasy life with him. Does she think she's living in the 1950s? Not even her Staten Island residency can excuse that sort of stupidity and denial.
- Amanda is getting a belly herself.
- Jesus, I don't have conversations like this with my best friends. These people are really gross.
- There seems to be a lot of confusion on this thread. Despite the rumors about Amanda, BB cannot force a player to DOR. If a player chooses to DOR he/she has to allocute in front of Grodner, CBS corporate counsel and 2 witnesses, and then sign an agreement that it was of their own free will (and indemnify CBS).
So if Amanda does DOR on tomorrow's live show then it's by her own choice.
- [quote]Amanda is getting a belly herself.
I noticed that the other night when I was watching the show, and was horrified at the thought that she might be pregnant.
- Getting a Belly??? r140?
She crumpled when Elissa made the off handed comment about her bringing a one piece bathing suit at the mere suggestion she was fat...
This is a girl who has had the entire season go her way and behaved like a vile human being. Then when Elissa dare to not do what she wanted she tortured her, threatened to kill her in her sleep, made fun of her child and her husband and took her letter from home to flush down the toilet.
Her Parents probably called the FBI to see if they could get in the Amanda protection program...
- Don't worry, I have a dreaded feeling that next week will be going her way. My bet is that McFilthy wins HOH and gets not only Amanda's box, but Pandora's as well.
- hold up is amanda really pregnant?
and the girl is a fat cow. mcdoush is going to dump her after the show is over.
- R143 - It's a food belly.
- it where the souls she eats live.
- Did you all know McRae has a girlfriend at home ? Her name is Jennifer and he spoke about her with Spencer yesterday.
McRae said he thinks she's probably a little pissed off. I would say so after he's fucked Amanda all summer.
- I would say Amanda is white trash but that would be a horrible slur against white people and trash.
- After more than 60 days with only each other, r141, you must run out of things to talk about.
- [quote]This is modern civilization, not Game of Thrones.
Yes! Big Brother: Westeros.
How much more entertaining would this show be if it was characters from GOT locked in a house together, along with some wine, whores and swords. And maybe a dragon egg. Fake Red Weddings, incest in the HOH throne room, Joffrey threatening floaters with a crossbow. Good TV.
- I like how R152's mind works. This idea has legs!
- Amanda's greatest hits
- So is anyone going to get the live show tomorrow or are all time zones football?
Guess I'll go to the spoiler websites
- Amanda actually said "sit down trash" to Elissa after the veto meeting.
Mummy and daddy must be so proud.
- New Orleans is getting it on time.
- Man, it would be all I could do not to pour a giant pail of hot water onto her ala Quasimodo. Really, I wanted to reach into the TV and punch that Amanda out all night. Truly disgusting.
- Amanda reminds me of Sybil's mother.
- Despite the horridity of this season's group of houseguests, I will watch it till the bitter end and no doubt be there next summer waiting for #16.
However, tonight I ended up on MSNBC and watched for perhaps the first time, the Chris Hayes program which is not so hot. But how could I not watch the grainy film of MLK doing his 1963 speech in its entirety, followed by some quite thoughtful discussion and commentary.
At 8:00(central) I turned to CBS to watch BB, well I was only an hour late, but it seemed like more a blessing than anything else.
- In New York it's supposedly on at 2:07am early Friday, but that's assuming football ends on time and all the following shows are not running late.
- [quote]But how could I not watch the grainy film of MLK doing his 1963 speech in its entirety, followed by some quite thoughtful discussion and commentary
Whosa MLK? Does he live on Staten? Is he a designer?
GinaMarie drinkin' her ice
- Well it be on the CBS website during the regular broadcast time or, will it be Friday?
- What's the latest?
- Just waiting for tomorrow night. Aryan will finally leave the show and Elissa will be put up on the block by whoever wins. Amanda will decree it.
- Amanda's fat ass and legs in cut offs, a blazer and fuck me pumps ???
- Amanda was actually impressive in the veto comp. She's such a bully though. McCrae, who I liked initially, has really had no game this season other than aligning with Amanda. They deserve each other.
I loved Zingbot's and Baby Zingbot's appearance! Definitely a highlight.
- I can't seem to contact CBS on getting Amanda out of the Big Brother house or getting her arrested, because she is frickin nuts! All lines have been busy so far.
I can't help but think something was pulled in Amanda's favor for that POV.
That cow is fat and that was a strenuous challenge. Plus, how did she never drop the ball and everyone else did.
Was she really neck and neck with GM and yet somehow pulled it out ?
Why not get rid of Andy?
Aaryn, Elissa, GM and Judd should form the final alliance.
They would have a slight edge of winning competitions over Amanda, McCrae and Spencer, no?
Aaryn is ready to be loyal to Elissa if saved. So if Andy is voted out, Elissa would effectively cut the 3am alliance in half and semi flip the script.
GM is already Aaryn's buddy, Judd is disgusted by Amanda and no one trusts Andy. Andy should be the one to go. I realize that Spencer would not want to vote for Andy, but what happens if it is a tie vote? Would HOH have the final say?
- Amanda looked like a loon tonight but CBS didn't show the heinous stuff she did during her tirade.
Why does she get a semi-good edit when she's so awful?
- Everybody continue to sign the petition!
- [quote]Well it be on the CBS website during the regular broadcast time or, will it be Friday?
It comes up on the CBS website about 15 minutes after the show finishes airing in that particular time zone. So I guess you can see it Thursday at 10:15 ET.
- Amanda again with her hateration on women much hotter than her: "I don't know why you guys insist that Candice was pretty.
Andy: "she was a beauty queen"
Amanda: "yeah down in Africa!"
Does anyone know if Candice ever told them she won both Miss Louisiana and Miss Louisiana? I know she told them she competed in pageants but I think she may have downplayed how successful she was a bit. Then you have Ginamarie who won some shitty regional pageant after trying for 6 straight years but came into the house bragging about it.
Anyway I can't believe Amanda doesn't think Candice is beautiful. The girl is stunning.
Elissa speaking to Spencer about Amanda and Aaryn: "I think her and Aaryn would have been perfect fits for the Bad Girls Club or the Real World." Spencer then says apparently Aaryn was a finalist to be on the Real World.
Ginamarie hurt her back while trying to lift and pull Judd into the pool this afternoon. Nick you better fucking hire security and get yourself some mace, dude.
WOW Aaryn is telling Ginamarie to side with Elissa and Judd, get cozy with Andy and Spencer, and take out McCranda. lmao then Aaryn said to Ginamarie if she wins HOH, put up McCranda and if the veto is used put up Andy again as renom. Andy better hope Ginamarie doesn't win HOH-he'll be pouting again next week.
eew eew eew! Aaryn and Judd making out:
- edit: meant to say that Candice won both Miss Teen Louisiana and Miss Louisiana, so obviously she competed in both Miss Teen USA and Miss USA.
- Amanda has such a gross body. How she could knock Candice's looks is beyond me.
- Suck it R176. I don't know how anyone couldn't find Amanda hot. I'm trying to find the words to describe this girl without being disrespectful...
- Well, rumour has it that McStinky had to take a shower, because he was smelling really bad. How on earth can MAN-Duh have sexual intercourse with him? Maybe she's used to his stink.
They really do deserve each other, and she does wear the pants in the relationship.
- My TV here in NY had a bottom-banner that said the show will be on Channel 55/10 at the usual 9pm tommorrow night, and at 2:07am on the local CBS station.
- If Andy wins I will crawl inside his vagina and spend an eternity swatting away penises as directed by my master.
In other words I hate Andy a lot.
- Did Spencer have brain surgery? It looks like he has a big scar on his head (they rarely show it though)
- How do you think the voting will go tomorrow? I'd rather Aaryn stay as she's an asset to Elissa. Andy can't be trusted so he should go.
- from the updates at Jokers r182, Aaryn seems to think she is going.
- Wow! tell us how you really feel, r180? Well, Andy said that he hopes to win, because he doesn't want to get blood on his hands. If he has to cut Amanda or McRae...he will, when they become of no use for him.
- It's so boring now! I was hoping Aaryn would have more drunken meltdowns and fight with Amanda and Ginamarie but she seems to be OK with what is going to happen tomorrow. PLEASE JULIE BRING UP THE DAMN RACISM in the exit interview!
- Will the audience clap for her as she exits? I wonder.
She would have if BB hadn't cut them off from alcohol.
Tonight instead of drunken fighting we had Aaryn and Amanda bleaching their taints. I kid you not.
- GM threw her back out today so I'm afraid she won't be any use if HOH is a phys challenge.
Damn it! She's the only one I felt 100% would put up McManda.
- HOH won't be physical-they just had an endurance challange last week with the ball catching/balance thing.
- What the hell excuse is there for Judd or Spencer NOT to put up MANduh and McCreep? Even Andy. At some point, that cartoon character has to realize he will never have a chance sticking with a firm pair. He mentioned that in the DR on last night's show, but I still don't buy he would put them up.
- Aaryn said last night her father would say "People are too politically correct nowadays and wouldn't vote out the queer." And there were some racial slurs thrown in, too. Amanda said she called an Asian-American "chongface" to his face. And she said Asians can't drive but they sure do make great Chinese food.
These people really don't seem to be aware that the show is hosted by Julie Chen who happens to be marrief to the network's president.
- They are all in for rude awakening.
- Amanda said, "I hate Asians, I really do. They don't know how to drive but I love it when they make me food. I once ordered Chinese food and found a band-aid in it. I complained and yelled at that Chong-face and they gave me free ice cream."
Uh oh, how is she going to face Julie Chen?
- GinaMarie said Mexicans are really hardworking and they cut lawns. Aaryn says she has gorillas cut her lawn.
- Aaryn said blondes have more fun. Amanda said she and McCrae are going to have brunette babies. Aaryn said she and Judd are going to have Aryan babies.
- Anyone watch Amanda and Aaryn bleach their assholes tonight? They made anal bleaching cream from lemon juice and honey.
Spencer was joking that Aaryn's so racist she couldn't even stand that any part of her has dark skin so she has to bleach it.
- Amanda is saying the anal bleaching didn't work. Aaryn says it does work. Amanda said she'll have McCrae inspect her hole tomorrow to see if it's all pink and perfect. Aaryn sings "Inspector Anus" to the tune of Inspector Gadget.
- OMG. These people go from bad to worse. Completelt clueless. And since when are Judd and Aryan a couple? He dumped Jessie already?
- These people are heinous. If it's not Judd and/or Elissa in the final two, then there is absolutely no rooting value.
- Spencer was explaining what a gloryhole is - MANduh says she wants to stick her vagina in one.
- I think Big Brother has jumped the shark! It isn't even entertaining anymore. This is by far the worst cast in BB history. YUCK!
- I'm quite surprised Spencer hasn't let Andy blow him yet.
- [quote]Uh oh, how is she going to face Julie Chen?
Have you not learned yet? Julie Chen doesn't care as long as the ratings are good. She and her husband put work over dignity first.
- She'll address the racism, R203. But I think it's much more likely to happen on Finale Night.
- GM is the only one who says she'll put up McManda tthis week. Spencer,Andy and Judd have all said they would let it ride another (!!) week. They want GM or Elissa out.
Mainly they hope they don't have to be the one to nominate them.
McManda is so hated I would think getting them out would garner a lot of jury votes.
- What could Julie say about the horrible behavior other than, "You people are horrible" which she is not going to do. There's nothing to gain in any way from her mentioning it.
Also, you can't shame the shameless. If accused of being awful, they'll blame editing or lash out at "haters," etc.
- r205 - all of them are scared to death of Amanda because she is mean and crazy.
- Just 10 hours folks and the nazi bitch will be evicted!
- I seriously think Amanda, Aryn and GM are mentally ill. They need to do psychiatric evaluations on all of the contestants. IT should be mandatory.
- 3 grown MEN scared of a tranny? Ridiculous.
- r205, if that's really the case, then I hope GM wins HOH. That creepy couple needs to be brought down.
- Don't get your hopes up for any kind of fireworks on tonight's show. All the crap will go down off-camera after finale night. You will be witness to none of it.
- What must that house smell like?
- How is the porn iguana Courtney Stodden doing in the BB UK House? I heard she got booed.
- Celebrity Big Brother 2013: ‘Gold digger’ Courtney Stodden slams hubby Doug Hutchison’s waning libido
please check out the pix at the link. toooo funny
- [quote]OMG. These people go from bad to worse. Completelt clueless. And since when are Judd and Aryan a couple? He dumped Jessie already?
Yes, Judd dumped Jesse for Aaryn...they are officially a couple.
- R215 the best part of that article are the comments. Apparently Courtney did a photo shoot for a magazine called Girls and Corpses! This is not a joke. Yep, our baby is all grown up and on her way!
- [quote]What must that house smell like?
It's bad, like ass smells (McCrae). I think Elissa doesn't care if she gets out sooner, because of the bad smell of the house.
- R217: Uh, that's a real magazine?? God help us all.
- Who's going home?
- Does anyone know a place online that will stream the show tonight since the East Coast is at 2:07 AM?
- Looks like Aryan is going home unless there is a big shift today.
- Well then the eviction will be taped.
- Please let Aaryn go home. As for Helen it was so Good to not have to listen to her big mouth last night! Geez, what a relief. Kinda ironic a racist sent her home and that helen ignored the racism and even tried to team with a racist. That's what helen get's for trying to become friends with a known racist. I guess in Helen's little sheltered world she can go back kissing ass to other racist GOP members. Waste of a brain she has...
- In the NYC area, TV 55/10 will be broadcasting the live show. Check your local listings to see if you company carries that station.
- Wednesday primetime saw Big Brother (2.07) dip 9% from its August 21 show. Matching Fox’s 8 PM MasterChef in the demo, the veteran CBS reality series was No. 1 in viewers in the time slot with 6.26 million.
(These overnights don't count the DVR + one or + three so the actual number of viewers is higher.)
- so how come amanda couldn't be the replacement nominee?
once she used her veto on mcdoushe couldn't she have been put up immediately?
- [quote]They need to do psychiatric evaluations on all of the contestants. IT should be mandatory.
They do. Failing the test is what qualifies you for getting IN the house.
And people, quit looking to Julie to address bigotry with the evicted house guest. She can't taint the jury.
- Tee-hee, r228 said "taint."
- Amanda rocks, she is going to win it all!
- Amanda has absolutley no shame and she is a disgusting pig. She has said many racist and homophobic things since she entered the house. She has sex, including oral and anal intercourse, in the house with a disgusting man who elects not to shower or to brush his teeth for weeks on end, all while cameras are rolling and hundreds of thousands of people are watching online. She is told to clean up her pig pen of a sex den/bed, which is enrusted with semen and shit marks (that's a guess) and to remove used condoms full of cum from the floor. And finally, to top it all off, last night she BLEACHED her BUTTHOLE in front of these same cameras. You can't make this stuff up. What a vile and obnoxious human being.
- Is that the description from the CBS website, r231? if not, it ought to be.
- [quote]Amanda rocks, she is going to win it all!
Amanda's my favorite too. She's the only one who's entertaining, and she is running that house. She's a fun bitch. Who else is there to root for? Boring-as-fuck Elissa or Spencer the weirdo? Please!
- so how come amanda couldn't be the replacement nominee?
once she used her veto on mcdoushe couldn't she have been put up immediately?
- The person who wins POV can not be nominated for eviction!
- The winner of POV can't be nominated.
- No, R234. POV gave her protection, too. If McLice had won, and taken himself off, Amanda could have been put up then.
- r234, that used to be the case, but I believe it was all changed with the introduction of the Diamond Power of Veto in which the person winning it cannot be put up as a replacement nominee. It was introduced after one of the biggest blunders in BB history when Marcellus used the POV to save his friend Amy (cheeselover) and was immediately put on the block and evicted.
- thanks to all who answered. bed dumb ass alyssa now wishes she put up mandy and mcdoushy then.
- no last minute campaigning or fighting...Aaryn is resigned and accepting of her fate.
Ginamarie needs to win HOH. Not sure if it's legit or Judd was bullshitting, but in the storage room he made a 1 week deal with Amanda that they won't nominate each other. Most pathetic, pansy ass group of men in a single cast ever?
Earlier when Aaryn/Andy were talking:
Aaryn: "What's the Emancipation Proclamation?" Andy: "Oh, you wouldn't like it."
- Aaryn said something about saying her eviction speech will be her "emancipation proclamation". If she's not joking and actually goes through with it, she will get the most hate ever, given how racist she is.
Last night she and Ginamarie were making fun of Asians again! They were talking about how "Asians always do nails" and Aaryn started imitating the stereotypical Asian immigrant voice.
Today 2 gems: Amanda thinks she hasn't done anything too embarrassing on the live feeds and Ginamarie feels "at least I'll leave this game knowing I'm a good person".
- poor nick
i hope he enters witness protection soon
- i wonder if a mom of asiands and blacks will beat up aryan nation once she is out of the house
- since when are asians a minority? helen kept saying that.
i'm like bitch there are 2 billion of you asians. you are NOT a minority.
- Well if all goes to script tonight, Amanda will win HOH moving her closer to the finals and the win.
- Helen probably advised the Romney campaign to use the 47% comment. "Dude, it's what people want to hear! Now go out there and be your awesome self!"
- I'm bracing myself for a McRanda win tonight. My bet is that it will be along the lines of a Before/After step up/down competition with no need for a tie-breaker. It was nice to see that those filthy pigs were denied access to take over the HOH room whenever they felt like it. I'd like that to happen again this week.
Oh, and my least favorite part of the show.. all the obligatory hugging. What is up with that? It drives me insane.
- 2 hours and 1 bigoted bitch will be GONE! can't wait. I agree with others here though...it's inevitable that McCranda will win HOH. Elissa and Ginamarie will be nominated with Spencer as replacement.
The men left are so cowardly...it IS time to make waves in the game. There's really no point in leaving McCranda in the game if neither wins HOH tonight.
- Another week with those two dirty pigs in power will be nauseating. It's time for one of them to go.
- It's planned that MAN-duh wins HOH, according to the scripts. I won't tune in, after she wins HOH, because I don't see the point in a show being rigged.
- I am pulling for GM to win HOH. Spencer and Andy have said they'd let McManda rule another week.
Judd has talked out of both sides of his mouth. Saying he'd get rid of them when he talks to GM/Elissa yet saying the opposite when he talks with the guys.
GM said she will definitely put them up.If that happens I expect all hell to break loose because one will definitely go home.
- [quote]Amanda's my favorite too. She's the only one who's entertaining, and she is running that house. She's a fun bitch. Who else is there to root for? Boring-as-fuck Elissa or Spencer the weirdo? Please!
In what world is she a fun bitch? She should have been arrested already.
- I agree R248. What is worse are the proclomations of love for each other. So bullshit, it must be Stockholm syndrome.
- The odd thing is McCrae will sometimes point out how racist, nasty, and mean she is YET he still stays with her. Somebody will have to slap him out of it when he gets home. (I bet he realizes his mistake as soon as he is around other people again.)
- If one of McCranda wins have they agreed to split the money?
- Yes, r256.
- Amanda and McCrea sitting on the couch smoking. McCrea sitting like a woman, Amanda sitting like a man.
My bet is that if McCray wins he would split the money
If Amanda wins she would have some nasty, over the top break up with him, blame him for something and justify why the money should not be split
- Is there a rule against splitting? Isn't there a rule about that on Survivor?
- [quote][R234], that used to be the case, but I believe it was all changed with the introduction of the Diamond Power of Veto in which the person winning it cannot be put up as a replacement nominee. It was introduced after one of the biggest blunders in BB history when Marcellus used the POV to save his friend Amy (cheeselover) and was immediately put on the block and evicted.
I don't think this was the case. I think Marcellus and his best friend in the house were on the block together. Marcellus won the power of veto but stupidly used it to remove his friend from the block instead of himself feeling that he was well liked enough to remain in the house. He was voted out elimination night.
- I sick of hearing the people on the block give "shout outs" (I hate that word) in their final pleas. Julie used to tell them to knock it off and limit their time, but this year she's indulging them to talk endlessly to folks back home.
- Bye Aryan.
- Did anyone fully watch the first season of Big Brother? Wasn't there like a hot amputee and some sexy crazy dude they had to remove because he threatened someone with a knife.
Is your Google not working?
- Wow - I didn't think Julie would call Aryn out on what she said.
- OH THIS IS GOOD!!! Julie is reading back Aaryn's racist comments.
The audience is laughing at her claims that "she doesn't remember and didn't mean it".
- OMFG Aaryn has NO idea how much shit she is in! She looks ready to cry. After Julie read those statements (just the less harsh ones btw!) Aaryn goes "I'm from Texas, I'm a southerner, sometimes we joke but we don't mean any harm". She looked SO embarrassed. Once Aaryn gets into jury house I expect her to end up talking to Candice and Helen...wow
- Wow, Julie finally spoke up. Trouble is the racist is never going to really understand.
The studio audience tonight? The bomb!!!
- That was worth the wait. I thought we'd have to wait until September before Julie confronts Aryan.
LOVED the audience's reaction as well. Aryan looked like she was close to tears.
- Aaryn is very lucky that CBS/Julie only read the less harsh statements...there were so many worse ones she said. I bet backstage now Aaryn is going to try and not go to jury. She knows now shit has hit the fan.
- I didn't think they should have clapped at all.
- Anyone notice Sara Gilbert in the front row? lol
I wish there was a camera backstage. I bet Aaryn is bawling and freaking out. Seriously it wouldn't shock me if she didn't go to jury. she knows people hate her now. It's pathetic she doesn't understand that she's a racist and kind of homophobe.
- I actually felt nauseous as Aaryn walked out. Kudos to Julie for how she handled that. It had to be difficult. On finale night though the bigots need to be presented with clips as evidence. Aaryn trying to backpedal was as expected.
- Ginamarie and Andy are in front so far in the HOH comp. It looks like Ginamarie will win this if she keeps up her pace. Her small fingers are coming in handy. I can't believe I'm cheering on this vile woman but she's our best hope at nominating McCranda.
- Sara Gilbert? Really?
- Jury house will be great for Aaryn. All the rice she can eat and a darkie to mow her lawn.
- That was pretty awesome. Kudos to Chenbot for calling out the bitch. Can you say awkward? Amanda got a horrid edit, too although it was all truth.
Liked that Dan dude too who basically said Amanda seems evil at her core. All kinds of awesomeness!
- Yes, you could see the wheels spinning in aryans head. All the things she has said. Oh, I think the video evidence will come out at the finale. This was just a tease( one awful comment she made about Candace, Helen, and Andy). She really has to be comfronted and own up to it. Chinbot was nice enough not to tell her about her job.
- Was that Matthew Morrison in the audience?
- Who will actually put up Manduh and McCreep? They all talk, but none of them follow through.
- Tonight was a great show, glad the bitches are being called out.
- Bye, bye, bitches!
- R276 yup Sara is Julie's The Talk co-host and also a huge fan of Big Brother.
R278 I'd like to see Ginamarie, Amanda and Spencer called out as well. My only issue is Amanda is very much like Dick, and Dick never really had to answer for his pathetic and atrocious behavior. In fact, a lot of fans love him which disgusts me.
Twitter is BLOWING up. I'd say 80% are thrilled about Aaryn getting confronted while 20% think CBS and Chen are mean lmao.
Best comment from Aaryn was her saying she's "great friends" with Candice as she tried to explain herself.
- I was ready to give up on this show. But tonight made up for a lot.
- GM would nominate the bitch, she is not afraid of her or confrontations. You have to give props to Elissa for putting up with Amanda's bullying in a classy way.
Amanda will see karma soon.
- I don't think Julie smiled once during that whole interview.
- Oh goodness, I hope that warrior Andy wins HOH and makes a big power move by putting Judd and Spencer up for eviction!
- Another double eviction coming up!
- Now on top of everything else arayan has the state of Texas mad at her.
Loved elissas goodbye speech. I have nothing to say to you. Kept it classy. She could have given her an earful.
- Watching the Showmance feature was cringe inducing, but McCrae and Man-duh have to be the sloppiest and nastiest couple on BB evah!
You can almost smell the stank.
- It's cool but don't think for a second this racist confrontation is at all altruistic. It's a great way for CBS to save face AND build ratings, for this and "The Talk". Watch, you know it'll be a Hot Topic soon and they can all poo poo it like they're above it all.
- R288 no he's in a new alliance with them. He would likely put up Ginamarie and Elissa.
R290 lol I love how the last 2 days Elissa went out of her way to be nice to Aaryn but revealed in the goodbye message her disdain for her. I can't believe how much I'm loving Elissa compared to her horrible sister.
- Who's HOH?
- Next week double eviction!
BigBrotherLeak @BigBrotherLeak 34m
Next Thursday will be another live double eviction! #BB15
- Gm won hoh.
- Now watch. She'll put up McCrea and Elissa.
- R294 we won't know until later tonight. They have to do that tricky finger challenge where they move a ball (or in this case an egg) through a fence-like structure and hop to transport the egg to their basket. First player to get to 12 eggs wins. At the time the show went off the air, Ginamarie and Andy both had 2 eggs with Ginamarie close to getting her third. The others all had just 1 egg completed. If Ginamarie keeps up her pace she'll win easily. It all depends on if she starts messing up or getting tired.
- Big move from GM or the usual Spencer/Judd?
- Amanda seems to think GM is going to nominate Elissa as revenge for evicting Aaryn. Amanda is going to be very surprised when the nominations are made on Friday.
- Elissa put up my girl Aaryn. She deserves to go for that. I'm loyal to Aaryn except when I helped vote her ass out.
I hope she puts up McRanda. Please GM, please.
- GM wins HOH
Aaryn backpedaled, but she was a deer in the headlights. The direct "quotes" not open to interpretation were good ones. She will not leave the jury house, there is too much reactive nonsense out here. She will start to rehabilitate her image, once she knows how she is perceived. Julie gave her a not so subtle heads up. Will it be sincere? It could happen.
Even Ginamarie will not be held up the way that Aaryn will be. GM is an insane hothead with a wild mouth, who says anything when she imagines she is being slighted. She is crazy and foul but not a real racist or homophobe. She is ignorant. My opinion.
Aaryn is a true southern racist and is in trouble.
Amanda was questioned about her harassment of Elissa tonight by Julie. CBS is taking it's time and the audience for Aaryn was a real one. They are building up to calling them out, but not everything can be dissected the way it is here, ya know?
Aaryn said that she and Candice are friends? She was one nervous chick. People do forget some of what they say. Julie left her with the parting words that when you view all the footage, you may have somethings to think about. Yup. Aaryn is scrambling, but I think there is something sensitive in her eyes. She may get some of it.
Amanda is a different story. I think with a double elimination, she is gone. Yay. That chick bad is disgusting but will succeed in life. Her kind of personality always prevails, at least until middle age. You can see her child's bullying face in her adult countenance lots of times. It is fascinating. The insecure girl who developed the most aggressive personality to deal with real and perceived threats. Plus she is petulant and spoiled and smart. She doesn't care about what others think and is convinced that she is always right. As in this game she intimidates people, including the men in her life. I hate her, but I know people like her and they do fine. She is wasting herself on real estate, she should be a TV executive.
I think Aaryn's mind can be more awakened than Amandas. She is a flat out racist and may at least want to change and apologize.
People like Amanda consume the earth. She will survive. She won't apologize.
Elissa is just a good person. Simple as that. They are not so hard to come by, but she stands out in this bunch. She actually has some integrity and is psychologically strong. She would never join in with McCranda, no matter the circumstance.
Looks more like Spencer or Mcrae or Andy(puke) for the win. If Elissa can win POV competitions she is the winner.
- I would gain some respect for GM if she but up aMANda and McNasty.
- lmao Amanda is already trying to turn Ginamarie against Elissa. Even Aaryn told Ginamarie to work with Elissa and Judd. It will be quite surprising if Ginamarie falls victim to McCranda's influence. McCranda should be on the block.
- That showmance segment made me laugh when Jordan pressured Jeff to start a family with her. Jordan, dearie, you will need to use a sperm donor if you want to become pregnant as there is no way Jeff is going to insert his penis into your vagina.
- The exterminators are talking in storage room and so far Ginamarie says she's putting up McCranda. Andy has turned on McCranda! Saying how annoying they are. I hope, for entertainment that Amanda tries to bully Ginamarie after nominations tomorrow. That would make for amazing viewing, seeing those 2 bigots going at it.
- GM will not take aMANda's shit! Oh God I hope Nick comes out the closet to GM during the finale.
- GM is going to put up McCranda!!
- Even if McC or Amanda had won hoh, they have no allies left in the house. Their demise is just a matter of time now.
- the only annoying thing is that since next thursday is double eviction, if Amanda is evicted they probably won't have time to grill her like they did to Aaryn tonight.
- "Amanda, I nominated your azz and Mcrae's there. Yiz two are fuckin' cock-er-roachiz en I hope your tits en his balls fall off in the veto comp. Good luck to yiz, ya fuckin' filthy pigs. Now go clean up yah rooms; Hazel don't work here."
- [quote]Oh God I hope Nick comes out the closet to GM during the finale.
Oh, please! Let that happen!!!!
- Did anybody catch the gay couple in the audience?
- R314 no what time were they shown? can you describe them?
Amanda PISSED that Julie asked her about taunting Elissa. In Amanda's mind, Elissa is the bully/evil one and she is standing up to her. lmao. This bitch is nuts. Amanda doesn't understand why they're portraying her as the bully and Elissa as the victim.
- [quote]Amanda will leave during the live show on Thursday per an arrangement with BB and CBS. Lawyers and a settlement. If she is rude to anyone before then, she loses her moment to apologize. This could be BS but it seems to have some credibilty.
R86...how'd that work out for you?
- Even Aryan told GM to nominate McManduh, so if she doesn't, it will be an obvious production intervention.
- We are headed toward another Amanda meltdown. Just the sight of Ginamarie speaking to Elissa is making her angry. I can't wait for the nominations to come out tomorrow. Amanda is going to explode and I hope we see an epic Amanda vs. Ginamarie scream fest.
- Manduh will also go apeshit on Andy.
I really would like to know why this bitch thinks she is so fucking untouchable, as if NO ONE should ever even consider nominating her or McCrap.
- Judd and Spencer did the worst in the HOH competition and must wear chicken suits for the next 48 hours.
It's kinda funny how clueless yet paranoid Amanda is. If we thought she got a bad edit this past week, she'll be screaming one minute then crying hysterically the next after nominations. The next 24 hours can't happen soon enough.
- GM should tell Amanda that she is putting up Elissa and Judd and then surprise her and McCrae when they are nominated. Amanda's head will explode.
- R321 I was thinking the same thing. Just lie to Amanda and then surprise her at nominations.
Elissa has the right idea. Just lock the fucking HOH door.
- Will Aaryn be sent to apologize to the Oprah?
- My favorite line tonight was when Amanda was trying to turn the house against Elissa. Amanda said to Spencer- "She said you're disgusting" Spencer replied - "Well, I am disgusting"
LMAO At least he's honest.
- GM needs to tell Amanda she's safe or she will not get a moments peace until nominations.
Amanda is STILL fucking clueless. Amanda is saying Doesn't she realize what a bad decision it is to put us up?
WTF? No it is the smartest decison and should have been done weeks ago.
- Great show tonight. I give Julie credit. She kept pressing even after Aaryn tried to play dumb/emotional. We gotcha, bitch.
- I felt sooo bad for Aryan I gotta say. Yes she is a racist idiot but damn... Poor girl
- anyone find tonight's episode on CBS.com? What time zone are you in?
- I try to feel sorry, but I just keep picturing Aaryn taunting Candice saying "Whatcha gonna do? Whatcha gonna do?" In that disgusting black accent. Aaryn deserves what's coming to her!
- Just imagine how bad DeManda's father must be freaking out right now after having watched Julie grill Aaryn the way she did. Not to mention that they focused on DeManda's bullying ways.
I think that Aaryn deserves a chance to know better and do better. She is not a stupid young woman. I do not defend her in any way, I just have a feeling about her. She will be called out for all of her hate, whether Julie does it or not. A teachable moment. Sorry.
She said "this is just the way we all are in Texas," but she is not in Texas anymore Toto. And they are not all that way and she was making excuses. She may not be able to change her ingrained racism, but she might change her language and outlook. It's a start.
- Reading Jokers-
Amanda's breakdown has comenced. McRae is trying to get Amanda under control but she is irate over the question Julie asked her. She's screaming and crying.
She is pissed that she's being portrayed as a bully when she is not. Elissa is the bully not her.
Jokers seem to think tonight will really elicit some fireworks in the house.
- Anybody know what time they do nominations on Friday ?
I want to not miss the fall out.
- Amanda wants McRae to cum in Elissa's sheets tomorrow
Amanda thinks CBS has manipulated things to where she has a bad edit while the evil cunt has gotten a good edit.
She doesn't know how that's possible because Elissa has tormented everyone since week one.
McRae assures her if that's the case then she will be able to correct people's opinion once she's out and can give interviews.
They are in for a HUGE blindside.
- Manduh is delusional.
- R303, I think you are spot on. Except unfortunately for Aryan, I think she play victim. It was brought to her attention in the house and she just made excuses. She is an entitled little bitch and her apologies were just to save face.
- [quote]My favorite line tonight was when Amanda was trying to turn the house against Elissa. Amanda said to Spencer- "She said you're disgusting" Spencer replied - "Well, I am disgusting"
LOL, that was my favorite line too. I actually kind of like Spencer.
- It made me like him a lot more too. Very funny Spencer.
- That scene last night when A-man-duh called Spencer over like she was the godfather was cringe-worthy. Calling everyone out like she runs the place.
- [quote]Amanda PISSED that Julie asked her about taunting Elissa
Amanda appears to be under the impression that any bad behavior on her part will never be shown on the CBS show or shown on the feeds. It makes me wonder if she's ever actually watched the show before she was recruited.
- So pissed I am going into a 4 day BB blackout! Reading the Joker feeds Amanda and McCrae think Elissa is the bully of the house. That is hilarious! Talk about delusional! They're calling her a stuck up cunt. Real nice.
They have no idea they are going up. Total epic meltdown coming!
Now, what the hell is up with Elissa's clumpy mascara? That one eye?? She is another one who needs some daytime makeup.
- Is it certain they are going up?
- She was recruited? from where? why?
- Secret comp? Sounds like excuse to cut feeds to hide fallout and save for broadcast. Been done before.
A secret comp ? What gives you that idea or that feeds will be cut ?
- I can't wait for tonight after nominations. People, if you can, watch or record Big Brother After Dark. If Amanda doesn't go absolutely berserk I'll be shocked.
I'm so glad Julie publicly called out Aaryn but I have a bad feeling Amanda and Ginamarie will not be called out. Both of them were just as horrible with the things that came out of their mouths but Aaryn was more shocking to the press and fans because she's "pretty blonde girl". Especially if Amanda and/or Ginamarie are evicted this coming thursday on double eviction night, CBS can use the excuse that there's not enough time to question them in the same manner as they did with Aaryn. I think all 3 should get the same treatment, and then it should be brought up again on finale night.
- Julie was measured and deliberate and hit all the points we've been discussing here.
Well done, for a change.
- [quote]She was recruited? from where? why?
Just speculation. Lots of the BB houseguests over the years didn't actually apply through their own initiative but were scouted by the casting agents. (That's how they've managed to have houseguests in the same season with some connection to each other: secret brother/sister, estranged father/daughter, bitter exes etc.)
- Sorry R345 meant special comp Julie mentioned.
- What pisses me out is, Amanda thinks she's so innocent and Elissa is the bully. I really can't stand the sight of Amanda at this point.
- Love that Aaryn got booed when she walked out and Julie called her out on her shit.
- The audience actually laughed at her, when Aaryn was trying to explain her racism. The audience just didnt buy it.
I hope Amanda gets the same nasty treatment.
- Fuck you, cunt at R352. I will be accorded a hero's welcome. They will throw flowers at me, and their shouts of praise will echo through eternity. Suck my recently bleached asshole.
- I'd love it if GinaMarie got Pandora's box and it had her locked in a room where she is forced to watch a tape of Ian (BB14) rocking in a squeaky hammock for hours while Nick returns for a tequila party downstairs with the other houseguests.
- Two things from Jokers:
McCrea and Amanda were going off on Elissa, with McCrea gleefully saying that he should have came on Elissa's sheets when they were having sex on in the HOH room. He wanted her skin to break out from it. Just appalled by that pig.
Also, he told Amanda that CBS is editing Amanda as the bad guy of the house. He tells her not to worry. Once she's out of the house, she will be able to prove herself as a good person, 'without the edit'.
Finally, Amanda's new hate on Elissa is that fact that she "picked on a 22 year old all season" (Aryan) Never mind the fact that Amanda the psycho has been bullying EVERYONE in the house.
Last night was a piece of cake in comparison to Amanda being voted out (hopefully) next week. Elissa's final goodbye should be perfection and Julie's exit interview should be classic.
- Ladies and Gentlemen, behold, we give you the Filthiest People Alive!
From last night's Jokers Updates:
[quote]3:45 AM - McCrae wants to tell Elissa, "When we fucked and came on your bed, we were hoping it would make your skin break out but too bad it didn't."
[quote]Amanda: "I want you to cum on her bed."
Donald & Donna Dasher
- i hope mcdoush does marry mandy girl.
she is going to keep his balls in her purse forever. that idiot won't be able to take a shit without her telling him its okay.
mandy has serial killer eyes.
probably could stalk mcdoush if he dumps her.
mandy is crazy.
her parents must be so proud.
- ARTPOP beats Madonna for most Pre-Ordered album in History
ARTPOP is already #1 in 52 Countries
- @ R 358
go to hell you stupid troll
- When McNastyDirtyFuck is tossed, the audience should throw used condoms and shit stained underwear at him. At AmandaDirtyNastyHo too.
- Their parents must be so embarrassed or maybe not. Maybe they are the way they are due to horrible parenting.
- You know McCreep will go first , then they will let Manduh get the next HOH.
- Last night’s live one-hour Big Brother (2.6/8) elimination episode saw an appearance from Season 10 winner Dan Gheesling and addressed some of the racial slurs that had stained this season.
It also saw the veteran reality series rise 24% from its Thursday season low of August 22. Big Brother was not only the highest-rated show of the night but, with 8.36 million viewers, it also was the most watched.
- Hey yall, I'm southern and we say things down that people take as racist but really isn't racist even though it sounds like... It was a miss understanding, and sorry if I offended anyone but I uh don't remember saying those things, I love Andy the queer and Candice the oreo one... but I ain't racist we just southern folks just talk like that. It's because i'm from the south that people take things the um, wrong way. I don't, didn't mean to offended anyone, it's just i'm from Texas and we joke and kid and stuff and it's not my fault. I love everyone...
Aaryn i'm just southern...
- When is the nomination ceremony? Has Amanda been acting up yet?
- I'm Southern and if they can't take a joke *makes fart noise*
Aaryn, I ain't racist, just southern
- Amanda is going to win it all and deservedly so.
- please vagina marie nominate mandy and mcrae?
what the hell is mcrae's real name? i bet its kevin mcrae.
- People allow Amanda top get under their skins too much... smarter people would ignore her but no one in this house was ever smart...
- I gasped when Amanda said "now people know not to push my buttons."
Wow. Fuck her.
- how come no one put laxatives in that pig amanda food/drink?
i want that horrible bitch to have diarreah that lasts a month.
omg her anus must be the size of a watermelon by now.
bet her ass leaks shit all the time.
- R355 especially because it was Aaryn who started with Elissa the first week. When Elissa's worst-kept secret ever about being Rachel's sister was "uncovered", Aaryn proclaimed she was angry that Elissa would lie about it and instantly targeted her. Then Elissa watched as Aaryn treated her friend Candice horribly. Aaryn deserved everything Elissa has ever said to her. Amanda is so delusional.
- btw the house guests just had a luxury comp...Spencer won R10,000
- BB gave GM a photo of Nick in her HOH basket --what the heck?! Are they just priming for a finale filled with restraining orders?! Just when BBAD was going off the air last night, Elissa said to a filled HOH room, "Andy, remember when I walked in on you and Nick? I'm not kidding, Gina Marie...." GM better not put up Elissa now, because she dared to imply that GM's man is gay. I want to see Amanda's head explode. GM won't take no shit --she's a honey badger!
- No one in her life has said no to Amanda. Her enabling parents have created a living, breathing gorgon. It would be television gold to see her carbonize her filthy, ball-less boyfriend live. She is a piece of feces, but he is worse for following her.
- Well, Elissa suspected Nick was gay from day 1. Elissa has gaydar, and knows her gays.
- McCrae is his first name.
- In that episode back in early July Amanda's father appeared to be quite the wimp,double-teamed pussy-whipped by a pair of entitled cunts. Elissa's mother came off as an insufferable snob.
Let's face it-Amanda is a Jewish-American Princess gone psycho because she didn't get her way.
- what his idiot parents actually named him mcrae last name??? wth?
nick didn't want a showmance with jessie or gm so maybe he is gay.
- amanda's tramp stamp is ugly.
- [quote]It also saw the veteran reality series rise 24% from its Thursday season low of August 22. Big Brother was not only the highest-rated show of the night but, with 8.36 million viewers, it also was the most watched.
Amazing considering the show was on at 2 a.m.
- Jkers says the nomination ceremony is usually between 5-6pm Pacific time.
Have popcorn ready
- I hope the POV task is not physical.
GM already had a sore back and then today she fell down the HOH stairs.
She's banged up pretty bad. I need people to win POV who will not change her noms of McManda
- Amanda's tramp stamp is of the comedy/tragedy masks. Further evidence that she's an actress first, real estate agent second.
"McCrae Olson" reminds me of something Joy Behar said to Anderson Cooper when she was being interviewed by him: "Anderson Cooper?!? What a stupid name! Only a WASP would give their kid two last names. You don't see any Mandelbaum Goldsteins walking around..."
- haha mcrae olson is such a retarded name.
ya know i think anderson cooper is a cool name.
his bro though was named carter cooper which is terrible.
- Okay, I've been neglecting my duties.
Any questions for someone behind the scenes of the show?
- Was the show pre-taped again? Did Aaryn have a nervous breakdown?
- Why did we not see the picture wall and houseguests? Did they hear the boos? Were the asking questions about that?
- Houseguests did not hear the boos. No nominations yet but Amanda is freaking out because Andy hinted she and McCreepy could go up ..he is such a fucktard.
- I really want to know how life is going in the jury house for Aaryn lol. She must have come in there crying and upset. When they ask her what's wrong, she'll say "Julie Chen called me a racist!" Then Helen will say "oh no you're not. People are too sensitive. Your comments didn't offend me". Candice will probably lecture Aaryn but then when Aaryn starts crying and playing victim, they'll hug it out and all will peaceful. When Amanda comes, Jessie will start a war which they better damn show lol
- The hell happened to this thread? How dreadful.
- So, Andy tattled to Amanda that she might go up? That is dreadful.
- Helen will probably say "Turn that frown upside down, girlfriend!" And Aaryn will reply "Go make me some Kung Pao Chicken, bitch."
- "Yes I told her! I didn't want to get blood on my hands. I have been in her (Amanda and McCrae's) alliance and I don't want them to turn against me. That's why I've played MY game this way-- I don't want to upset ANYONE in ANY of my alliances......no... I don't want it coming back to haunt me or spoil my chances to win this crazy game.
Andy aka rat bastard, in his mismatched shorts, shirt and flip flops
- R392- I despise elf on a shelf, cannot stand him!
- Again, Andy spills the beans to Amanda. I wish he had been voted out along with Aaryn.
- I'm curious if Andy will pretend he knew nothing of the house's plan to nominate McCranda, or if he'll finally publicly break away from his queen. Amanda will be furious if she finds out Andy is in on the plan.
Andy and Ginamarie talking smack about Elissa in the HOH and say she needs to go soon. They're glad Elissa didn't win anything in the luxury competition as her husband is already very rich. Ginamarie said she hasn't forgotten that ELissa as MVP was the one who nominated Nick and he was evicted that week.
I hope neither Amanda nor McCrae win POV, as Elissa could very well be the replacement nom. Amanda could then get in Ginamarie's ear about the Nick thing and possibly flip the house...
nominations soon folks. Brace yourselves for Amanda having a severe meltdown. She and McCrae are confident Elissa is going up, probably with Judd.
- The feeds are down as GinaMarie is making her nominations. Amanda and McCrae seem almost certain to be her targets. Amanda should explode with anger sometime in the next 30-45 minutes as she does not see this coming at all.
- While not condoning what Aaryn said, it's criminal that she was pilloried in front of a live audience while Amanda will get off scot free because she's friends with Grodner. Also based on the live feed, it sounds like Aaryn learned her racist behavior from her father. So, to paraphrase Robin Williams character in Good Will Hunting, it's not her fault, it's not her fault, it's not her fault, it's not her fault, it's not her fault, it's not her fault, it's not her fault, it's not her fault, it's not her fault, it's not her fault, it's not her fault, it's not her fault.
- Aaryn is being shown on Inside Edition!
- Once you reach 18, unless you are retarded, you should be smart enough to ditch things your family taught you that were bullshit.
- OMG, what did they say, r400??
- They just went back over the whole thing and showed Julie confronting her. They showed some of her bikini photos and talked about her getting fired. Apparently the fact that she lied about not saying those things and didn't own up has further enraged people.
- She's also pissed of Texans and Southerners. Go to any entertainment message board (People, EW, etc...) and many of the posters are Southerners who were annoyed at her 'I'm from Texas. That's what we do' excuse.
- Nmination ceremony started 1 hour ago.
- Who got nom?
- R403 She just doesn't know when to stop digging...she should have owned up to it. I still say she was programmed by her father to be a racist. It's pretty obvious that her name is an anagram for something else.
What's Amanda's excuse, though?
- …still going on
- Amanda has been saying that she doesn't care if she leaves, because she has been miserable in the house anyway.
- Over an hour? Maybe Mandy had a breakdown. And trashed the house?
- Amanda and McCray nominated
McCranda are laying in bed, she is crying saying it doesn't make sense that they were nominated
- Amanda needs serious help. Maybe under the new Obama health act she will be able to get free mental care.
- McxRae and Amanda have been nominated.
Amanda is crying in bed saying it doesn't make any sense
- Feed is up.
Amanda and McC
Mandy went straight to bed, saying her only hope is Andy winning the veto.
- Amanda in bed crying. Start the meltdown. Totally blindsided!
- MAJOR MELTDOWN FROM AMANDA! OMG!!!!!
- Little does she know Andy has already turned on her. MaCranda made a mistake by getting rid of Aaryn.
- And the houseguests have to live with Amanda's whining, blubbering, 'why me' 'why us' for six days.
I know it's worth it just to get that psycho out if the house, but this is going to be a rough one for the rest of them.
- I hope the DR can give her some more Xanax to calm her down. Has she already run through all the pills from her last scrip?
- Amanda in HOH yelling at GinaMarie asking her why did she put them up. Very heated. GinaMarie doing a good job standing her ground, defending her reason to put up a power duo. Lots of yelling. Of course pop-up Andy is right in the middle of the room.
- Let's hope CBS took away the sharp objects as well as the booze.
- Amanda is accusing GM of listening to Elissa and reminding her that Elissa was the one who nominated Nick, but GM is not backing down, reminding her that both Amanda and McCrea lied to her face, then voted Nick out anyway.
GM is not afraid of Amanda in the least, which is only pissing Amanda off more.
- Amanda's "It isn't logical/It doesn't make sense" crap is working my last nerve. GM, of all people, is spelling it out to her why it IS logical for her and McStinky to be nominated.
- Let's home GM is familiar with Poe's "Trigger Happy Jack", especially the line: "Can't talk to a psycho like a normal human being".
- Amanda is decided she is done but will force everyone to vote for McCrae in the final two. She really is delusional about her power.
- GM has been awful all season, but she really can hold her own well against that loud mouth Amanda.
- We just have to HOPE that fucking Amanda doesn't win the POV again. That would be unbearable. She really needs to go.
I'm hoping we see another Amanda vs. Ginamarie fight.
EEW-Amanda asked if 1 night this weeks she and McCrae "can have the HOH room" and Ginamarie agreed. I really don't want CBS to show them doing their goodbye HOH room fuck. That is sickening. Will they even change the sheets? I mean yuck.
- I would have everyone in the HOH room and say "I never said you could have it all to yourself..."
- omg the house wants McCrae out...Elissa is the only one gunning for Amanda. Judd hasn't given his opinion but Andy, Spencer and Ginamarie so far want to evict McCrae.
Andy and Spencer talking together: they want Elissa out before Amanda. Andy hates Elissa and Spencer does too
I can't with this cast.
- I said exactly this several posts up. McCreep will be evicted, then Manduh will get HOH during the double eviction. Typica Gunter. She won't let Manduh go just yet.
- You can't what?
- Now bitch McCrae's turn to cry lmao. Amanda really is the man in that relationship.
- [quote]EEW-Amanda asked if 1 night this weeks she and McCrae "can have the HOH room" and Ginamarie agreed.
So she wants the room for privacy as she fucks yet it will be broadcast all over the world online. OK then.
- Andy is currently sucking up big time to McRanda. Saying he wants Elissa out, etc.. I hope he goes on Double Eviction night.
Fucking shady, that one is.
- does Andy have a penis?
- Andy is the worst.
- Why do they have playing cards? This is new. Of course it's boring watching them play cards.
- Ladies? Enough with the fake crying. The world is on to you. You look like Casey Anthony--psycho.
Stop with the fake crying, for everyone's sake.
- Was Andy supposedly a super fan of the BB? Besides Ian, has there ever been a super fan of BB that did well? Remember Ronnie? That dude was pathetic.
- McCrae was the one they advertised as a super fan.
- Pasty, ugly, femmy guys with zero muscle wearing tank tops--is that Chicago thing?
- Is Andy really mad at Elisa? Why? He already dumped the McCranda alliance.
- It's occurred to me that I've never seen McCrea upright, other than on the elimination shows. I don't watch any of the other network episodes, just Thursdays, and whenever I watch BBAD, he's always lying in bed while Amanda is talking.
How can he possibly believe that he deserves to win when he's been nothing but stud service to Amanda?
BTW, as soon as I turned on tonight's episode of BBAD, and saw MC/Amanda in bed with Andy sitting at the edge of it, I knew the brainwashing had begun. There's no doubt that as much as we hate Amanda, and wish her out of the house, I wouldn't be surprised if McCrea is the one out the door. Mainly because the jury hates Amanda's guts. Why wouldn't someone want to have her by their side, whomever it is, when the voting begins?
- Full circle: GM is comparing herself to Eminem
- Spencer said tonight "I donate to GLAAD so I can eat at Chik-Fil-A." Heh. Spencer is pretty disgusting but that's funny.
Andy said a half-hour ago to Amanda/McCrae that he'll pretend to be nice to Elissa when what he really wants to do is punch her in the face.
Earlier Spencer tattled to Amanda that Elissa was listening at the door and Amanda flung the door open extra hard thinking Elissa was there but she wasn't. Elissa could have been knocked out by the force of that. Amanda should get at the very least a warning from production for that.
- SO is Andy pretending for Amanda or GM? He told GM that he no longer likes Amanda after her behavior toward Elissa last week, and he's telling Amanda that he's pretending to be nice to Elissa even though he hates her.
Does he even know whose side he's on?
- I think he still has residual loyalty to Amanda. He knows McCrae is the target. He must think Amanda has a shot at winning the next HoH. He's such a fucking weasel.
- Andy said he wants Elissa out next week instead of Amanda.
- Andy is the Patty Hearst to Amanda's SLA.
He is just under her spell for some reason.
- what pills does Amanda TAKE?
Whatever she's prescribed, she's not taking them.
- Andy believes to have a primary alliance with Spencer and Judd, with Ginamarie as a secondary alliance. He wants McCrae then Elissa then Amanda out.
He knows Elissa doesn't trust him now so that's why he doesn't like her. He also shares the view of Spencer and McCrae that Elissa is spoiled rich and doesn't need the $500,000.
Hopefully if either Amanda or McCrae wins the POV, Andy will go up as renom. I think Elissa going up as replacement would be too tempting for the others to vote out.
- That vile bitch Manduh will stay.
- It's great to see that Andy signed up for BB just so a couple of complete strangers can win 500k
- What I would like to see happen is Elissa or Judd wins HOH on double eviction night and then put up the other half of McCranda with Andy. That way both Amanda and McCrae would be leaving on the same night. That's what the house should do.
- Why is Andy a moron?
- R458, go read R456.
- Andy wants to try to save Amanda, but doesn't want to get blood on his hands.
- Andy is back in business tattling to Man-duh.
- Elissa is the only one who still believes Andy is still loyal to McManda.
I wish there was some way his duplicity could be exposed. He has floated far too long.
- Andy's not a professor, he's a waiter at a gimmick restaurant where the staff are "mean" to the customers. He said he's just "sassy" to them. He bragged that he got the job because of his personality. He apparently had no waitstaff experience. I hope they don't want him back.
- I think the HGs should be made aware of Obama's decision for the US to conduct a military strike against Syria. This could start World War III. I'm curious what side Andy would be on.
- I think the house guests should be made aware what the police search netted from Spencer's house!
- lmao the cd Ginamarie picked for her HOH is by Shitney Spears. Andy was listening to it to "pump himself up" for the POV that is happening now. This cast has the worst music taste ever.
Unless McCrae wins POV, he's getting evicted. For whatever reason, only Elissa views him as more of a threat than Amanda. Keep in mind McCrae hasn't won shit since the first HOH of the season. Amanda is the one making all the deals. This might come back to bite them all in the ass.
Andy, Spencer and Ginamarie think their "Exterminators" alliance is "the best late-season alliance ever". I hope Judd is just playing them and will really team with Elissa.
- They feel sure this week is a double eviction. They plan on putting up Elissa.
All HGs were chosen to play in the POV except Judd.
Amanda acted exstatic that Andy's chip was pulled. Elissa still believes he's working both sides
- Why are they considering leaving Amanda in the game?
- I would say because they all think they can beat her.
- McCrae won the veto. Hopefully Amanda will be voted out and hopefully Elissa won't be the replacement nomination.
I have a strong feeling McCranda will be able to flip the script and get Elissa evicted if Ginamarie puts her up.
Andy would be a much safer choice.
If McCranda is still in the house after this thursday I may stop watching. They truly are vomit-inducing.
- The Pop Queen:
- I think McCrae was not trying very hard in challenges in order to be under the radar.
- so far Ginamarie said she won't put up Elissa despite Andy and Judd proposing the idea. Spencer might volunteer.
- If McCrae takes Amanda off the block, does that mean he's still invulnerable for eviction like other houseguests are when they win the POV?
- Looks more and more like the show is rigged for Grodner's buddy to win.
- Always amazes me that just at the right time, the nominated wins the POV. Not rigged?
- McCrae will use it in McCrae. Andy will be the replacement nominee. Amanda goes home.
My real curiosity is the double eviction. I want Judd to win HOH.
- Elissa knows now that Andy/Spencer and maybe Judd (he's hard to read until he's in the DR) want her gone soon. She told Ginamarie this and they are talking about possibly final 2. It's hard to know who Ginamarie is more loyal to-ELissa or the Exterminators.
Amanda is going to jury. I can't wait to see her and Jessie go at it. Imagine Jessie, Amanda, Candice and Aaryn all in the house together. Unless some of them cool down, it's going to be catty and hilarious.
Amanda is complaining this particular POV was not designed for her to win it lmao.
- Amanda (like Andy has done a few times this season) is antagonizing the Brenchel army again. She said "Brendan is a punk bitch!!" randomly. She is now crying in bed trying to Judd's sympathy vote.
- So did I miss something? Did the POV take place already?
- Yes. McCrae won.
- [quote]I think the HGs should be made aware of Obama's decision for the US to conduct a military strike against Syria. This could start World War III. I'm curious what side Andy would be on.
Are you serious? The producers haven't told them yet? They should!
- Amanda is getting voted out, it's quite apparent now. The roommates would be incredibly foolish not to take her out now, because of McCrae winning the POV.
They would have no chance of winning by keeping them both of in the house.
If Elissa wins next HOH, she could take out McCrae or Andy...they both need to go.
- [quote] I'm curious what side Andy would be on.
He'll have to check with Amanda and who knows whose side that bitch would be on.
- McCrae is so Amanda-whipped he's likely to use the POV on "his queen"
- Oh God please no. I also thought that might happen.
- Watch and see, everyone. After that exit interview with Julie, Aryan is going to enter that house, knowing the cameras (Idiot. Like they weren't on you when you were in the house 24/7) are in her, beeline straight to Candace and suddenly become her new best friend, apologizing and crying about how misunderstood she was because of her southern/ Texas roots. Hopefully, Candace sees right through it, with a little help from Jessie.
- I really hope McNasty puts his game face on and realize he could gain some serious points if he decides not to use it on aMANda and sacrifice her nasty ass right on out the house.
- r489, she already started in that interview that she is "good friends" with Candace.
- If McCreep was smart, he'd see this as the perfect opportunity to cut Manduh loose, rather than being forced to do it later. Forget the fact that he's allowed her to ruin his game thus far.
- Funny, how McCrae wins (again) at a crucial time. I'm getting very skeptic now, if everything is being rigged for an Amanda win.
I will stop watching BB, if McCrae saves that bitch again.
- Right now, Amanda is begging GM ("I'll give you whatever you want") to put up Elissa after McCrea removes himself at the POV ceremony. According to A's crazed logic, Elissa is a 'Mean Girl' (???) because she was mean to Aryan since day one. Amanda calling someone else a mean girl shows just how mentally imbalanced she is. As she's doing this, GM is half listening, going 'hmmmm hmmm'.
- [quote]Funny, how McCrae wins (again) at a crucial time. I'm getting very skeptic now, if everything is being rigged for an Amanda win.
Your logic makes no sense. McCrae winning is the worst possible scenario for Amanda. He probably would have gone home against her, but now she will definitely go home against whoever the replacement will be.
- R489 Of course she's good friends with Candace. That's why she intentionally stepped back as Candace was leaving the house in order not to hug her.
Unless GinaMarie is a complete fool, and I for one think she is not, then Amanda is GONE.
Aaryn then Amanda evicted puts to rest all the dumb conspiracies out here. Amanda has a strange hold over people (bullying) and is unlikely to be a winner in the final two, but McRanda must be broken up and she must go. It's a good thing.
This show is not about good people prevailing or talent for winning those assinine contests. Like survivor it is about doing what you need to get to the end, and being the least objectionable.
Amanda may be deluded about her popularity, but McCrae is not. He will not save her. He has a very good chance at winning. That is why it is called a showmance. As if Amanda would have anything to do with McCrae in the real world?
Howard and Candice would have made a hot sweet couple, but they were both too evolved to have sex with a stranger for two months on TV. Lots of dudes would do it, but not too many girls would do it with McCrae. Amanda is a pig. And that little piggy goes home - to the jury house.
It would be nice if Judd or Elissa won, but it is more likely to be Spencer or Andy. Sorry folks.
- Hope not R497.
I think that's why Amanda got a catch in her throat, a touch of genuine emotion in her voice, when she talked about one of them leaving when Elissa was the HOH (just prior to her winning the POV). She knows it's over when the show is over and I do think Amanda has had fun with McCrea. More than she expected.
- The guys have no one to blame except them selves. They said they were going to throw the POV .
Now they did and the asswipe has won.
- Seems like Amanda has accepted her fate, so she is going to spend these days going after Elissa. She just told Spencer, Andy and Judd that none of them have a chance of winning as long as Elissa's in the house because she has the final votes of the majority of the jury. It seems to making her head explode at the thought that she's leaving the house before Elissa.
- Last night Amanda was begging everyone to not vote out McCreepy. She was crying as they were playing poker (oddly ironic) saying he loves this game and don't punish him for her behavior.
GM has promised she will not put up Elissa. I am guessing Spencer or Andy. I think McCreepy would use it on Amanda - and in Amanda's twisted mind she thinks they won't vote out McCreepy over Elissa.
- GM had stated many times that she enjoys working out with Elissa, she even fought with MANduh about it.
Andy needs to grow some fuckin balls and play smart for a change, instead of being a follower.
- When you're on the block and win POV, only one person can be saved but if you're not on the block then the POV winner is safe and one person on the block can be saved. Is that correct?
- I believe you're right r503. Last week, POV winner MANda wasn't on the block and was able to not only use the POV on McNasty but was able to keep herself from getting put up. With this week's POV winner McNasty on the block, he can either use it on himself or MANda; one or the other.
- Anyone here know someone who's a friend of Amanda? I've been trying to find a pic of the bf she cheated on with McCrae but no luck. I'm guessing on her facebook there must be a pic of them together. I'm curious what someone who dates someone like Amanda in real life looks like lol
- Amanda and McRae's romance won't last a week after the finale - and they both know it. How weird that must feel as they kiss and cuddle.
- Amazing... 507 replies in 5 days..
- Dollars to donuts, I bet he's skinny, quiet, easy manipulated pushover like McCrae, R506.
- He's in witness protection, R506.
- GM continues to get more banged up by the day.
She broke a toe during today's POV
- She broke it before that. It was broke last night after nominations. Andy disgusts me. He is constantly flipping off Elissa and talking shit about her to Amanda when she is not there and being all nice to her to her face. He did the same thing with Helen, does it with Amanda..Jessie..he desperately afraid of people finding out he is full of shit.
I really only like Judd and Elissa - neither one of them has been racist or mean spirited. I love GM but her racists remarks in the beginning really hurt her.
- I'm starting to like GM now than before, because she's making the right decisions. She is a typical New Yorker from the Bronx who is capable of changing her ways for the good...Aaryn, not so much.
- I think she is from Staten Island.
- I could genuinely say I like GM and find her funny. However the racism is a deal-breaker.
- Is McCrae actually going to use the Veto on Amanda? He's really that much of a buffoon? If he does, I hope they vote him out. Amanda's breakdown will probably be better than GM's when Nick was evicted.
- McRae is wearing a tank top - damn, is he an adult man?
Amanda's monotone makes her sound like a valley girl robot .
- Amanda is loathesome but Andy is subhuman
You have that ass backwards, r518.
- Heard about the supposed racism on Big Brother but never heard exactly what Aaryn said until last Thursday night when the host (whatshername) said she mentioned rice pertaining to Helen, mentioned queer pertaining to Andy, and mentioned not being able to see Candace in the dark.
These are such mild comments that I cannot believe so much was made of the comments.
Unless Aaryn said something else less mild, much to do was made over nothing.
Those are not racist comments.
- Can you imagine if Judd gets voted out a second time on a second double eviction night? it will be a BB first and I'll be the one behind it!
(Don't worry, I'll cry real hard after I do it!)
Andy, without blood on his hands
- Do some research, shit-for-brains @ R521
- Who will act more shocked when they find out a cast member from GLEE has died-GM or Andy?
Btw,Matthew Morrison seems to have gotten over Cory's death pretty quickly, seeing how enthusiastically he was clapping in the BB audience Thursday night!
- Which HG is most likely to attempt suicide by the end of the year-Amanda, Aaryn, Andy, GM or Spencer?
I actually think Spencer will.
- Can't believe Rachel and her biosciences grad student boyfriend actually got married.
And the gray haired guy with the uneducated blonde beauteous southern girl are living together in Los Angeles!
I actually saw the gray haired guy (Jeff, I think his name is) have a very tiny walk on part on General Hospital or another soap this week!
He must be trying to get into acting!
- Oh, Jeff played a janitor in his tiny 5-second walk on part on the soap opera this week.
- Why had Gina Marie lasted so long? I would have thought they would have gotten rid of her long ago.
- R520 you dumb shit, go on youtube. People have made compilations of what Aaryn and other house guests this season have said. Aaryn, Amanda and Ginamarie are pathetic people. Spencer and Kaitlyn are idiots. Most of the rest are enablers.
So Amanda pulled a Jeremy with the wine tonight. SHe took the whole bottle and started drinking out of it. She refused to give Elissa any until it was almost gone and gave her about 1/4 of a glass.
Amanda and McCrae were drilling Ginamarie hardcore about putting up Elissa.
- According to Jokers McCrae has said how much he hates Jokers. He like a site called Hamsterwatch.
Because of that he is talked about like he's God on that other site.They also like Amanda. They think he is a great player and they hate Elissa.
How in the hell could anyone like MCCrae or Amanda ? They are filthy and rarely even upright.
If they think he's so great and that's the site he follows it makes me angry that he may never know how the rest of the viewers see them.
That didn't even scratch the surface regarding the racism and bigotry.
- Don't know why but Andy is dressed in a pink dress, tutu, and blonde wig.
He's twirling around saying ,"I'm a pretty little princess".
- so Andy is "showing some personality" tonight. He lost a card game to Judd and Judd wanted him to wear a chicken suit as punishment. Production wouldn't allow it so Ginamarie and Judd are having him wear a pink dress and tutu. He must dance every time production says something to the house guests.
- Here I am, your hot top ready for action:
- [quote]Don't know why but Andy is dressed in a pink dress, tutu, and blonde wig.
Because it's Sunday, Rose.
- Spencer is going to be the replacement nomination, despite Amanda and McCrae repeating themselves incessantly to Ginamarie about Elisssa.
I'll be curious if Amanda manages to piss off Spencer with the things she'll be saying about him. This season is now slightly less horrible than season 8, as all the pairs will be broken up. I still can't believe the idiot contestants of season 8 allowed a father and daughter to reach the final 2...worst season ever.
- [quote]Btw,Matthew Morrison seems to have gotten over Cory's death pretty quickly, seeing how enthusiastically he was clapping in the BB audience Thursday night!
Oh, c'mon! Does Matthew have to be a hermit and depressed forever?
- Did McCrae take himself off the block?
- I read a report that Amanda won the "Diamond Power of Veto" in a "surprise" competition. That would mean she can take someone off the block and she gets to choose who goes up. (Elissa). I am starting to believe that this is rigged.
If that's true then I'm done. CBS can fuck off
- 538 Jesus Christ, the post was by "Gullible" you big dummy!
- lmao the surprise comp was a luxury comp...Spencer was the big winner there. His fat lazy ass somehow mustered the skillzzz to win $ 10,000. It's a joke how he can't win jack shit in the real comps.
- Andy literally tells Amanda/McRae that he HATES Elissa and wants to punch her in the face and kick her out of the house and then scurries upstairs to the HOH room where he talks shit about Amanda/McRae to the rest of the house guests. This has basically been going on for weeks with him. He is the slimiest like snake floater ever. Elissa has been telling everyone what a huge liar he is and how he is playing all sides, but no one will listen to her. I think they are all going to be shocked when they see the tapes. When Howard was evicted he tweeted that one of the things he was most shocked about (after seeing the tapes) was how much of a snake Andy was. They all seem to think he is this harmless, nice guy.
- There's definitely a report on it.
- But the report is being blasted as fake.
- I have no problem with Andy playing multiple sides but I don't like how he says unkind things about the nice house guests, and seems buddy-buddy with all the jerks. Amanda, McCrae and Aaryn are simply not nice people, yet Andy likes them even if he doesn't agree with their bullying ways. He has said very rude things, on the other hand, about a lot of the nicer people like Howard, Candice, Helen, Elissa and Jessie. I don't understand him.
The Diamond Power of Veto is a rumor...none of the feed spoiler sites have picked up Amanda talking about it to McCrae. Why would she be crying and trying so hard to get Ginamarie to put up Elissa if she really had that diamond power of veto? makes no sense.
- To people who've followed the streams closely: is GM really as evil as Aaryn and Amanda? For what I've seen, I get the impression she's just not terribly smart, and has lots of psych issues (the eating disorder, the imaginary relationship with Nick). Should I hate her as much as the two of them?
- Ginamarie does have issues and is an idiot. That cannot negate the racist things she said about Blacks and Asians. Check out the youtube videos of her saying all kinds of shit. On top of that, she made that adoption comment to Candice "at least my mother wants me". She also keeps talking about Candice, calling her a whore, a crack baby, all of that. Ginamarie is 33 years old and at that age you know exactly what you're saying. She is ignorant but also a bigoted bitch.
- here's just 1 example:
- btw Judd is no prize either. Yesterday he said something like "at least Aaryn left the house showing a better side to her than a few weeks ago. I don't think she's that bad".
There was a racist supercut video on youtube that had all the horrible comments made (with plenty from Ginamarie) but it's not there now. There is the Candice bullying edition supercut but Ginamarie and the rest have also made anti-Asian and homophobic comments too.
- Last night GM was in the backyard with everyone but Elissa and she said "Nobody will recognize Helen because all Chinese people look alike." Wow.
If I was Andy and I was in the Jury House and it was GM/Spencer in the F2 I'd tell Helen about GM's remark. It's possible GM would lose Helen's vote. I'd love it if one of the racist things said by these assholes actually resulted in someone losing the game.
- Is there really anyone to vote for on this show? Just reading about it makes me want to shower--the whole lot seems sleazy and ignorant.
- More lame brain opinions from Judd:
he's talking privately with Elissa. About Amanda he says that "she's bullied a lot including by you". Now I haven't read every single feed update but to my knowledge, Elissa only made fun of Amanda's thighs a month back and laughed in her face last week when Amanda was pleading not go on the block. Sure, Elissa has made other comments such as she's "disgusting" blah blah but all of that was after Amanda started being a bitch. Amanda is the one who bullied a lot of people in the house but breaks down in tears at the drop of a hat if someone disses her appearance. I can't believe Judd would say that to Elissa. Elissa is not the nicest person in the world but she's not a fucking bigot like Amanda. Then again, Judd thinks Aaryn redeemed herself too. Clearly his perception is warped.
- They made out and said they're in a relationship. Apparently Judd is defending his girlfriend.
- Tranny Attack!
- R552 -
The reason Judd is so anti-Elissa is because he, Spencer and Andy are of the opinion (probably started from Amanda and McCrea and spread by Andy, there little gossip monkey) that Elissa should not win because she is already a rich woman with a rich husband. Now it's Elissa was mean to Aryan, Elissa shouldn't win because she's rich, blah, blah, blah.
McCrea is also reading the bible. He was sitting upright in bed last night, eating and reading the bible.
Words fail me.
- Elissa laughed in Amanda's face because she was making ridiculous points. I have to agree with Elissa. She was on the block so many times, and Spencer as well..neither one freaked out or went ballistic. After Amanda won the veto to pull off McCreepy, she went up to Elissa who was getting some food, got inches from her face and said "god how much have you had done? you don't even look like your pictures." She took her letter from home and put it behind the lid of the toilet and told no one to move it or they would be sorry. She covered tampons and maxi-pads with ketchup and put them all over Elissa's things. This was all AFTER she and everyone knew that MCranda was not going home. At the veto cerimony she called Elissa Trash as she named a replacement nominee. This was all because Elissa dared to put up McCreepy who was responsible for her alliance member going home, Helen. Amanda is the epitome of spoil rich daddy's girl who is used to getting everything she ever wanted.
- I can't wait to see her as the first evictee on thursday. I really want Jessie to tangle with her in the jury house. 5 ladies in jury together? THat will be funny as fuck. Potentially it could be 6 if Elissa or Ginamarie is evictee #2.
- I would love to see Andy get caught playing both sides -- like literally saying how much he hates someone right in front of them. Everytime he's the slightest bit nervous about something he turns red, fidgets, sits down and looks like he's soiled himself. Did he bring a single pair of big boy pants with him? He must also use SPF 90 or only go outside in the dark. They should just call him Casper as he floats and glows in the dark.
- Can't wait to see Wil Heuser's newest you tube video about Thursday's Aaryn eviction.
aMANNduh's denim cut -offs and stripper heels
- When is the POV ceremony ? I thought it would have happened by now.
Want to read about Amanda's next breakdown.
- They already had it R560. McCrae won POV.
- [quote]When is the POV ceremony ? I thought it would have happened by now.
McCrazy won it.
- I really hope that post upthread about AmanDUH winning golden power of veto is a fake. If not, this show is rigged!
- The Veto competition was on Saturday like it is every week. McCrae won it.
The Veto ceremony in which McCrae will officially remove himself from eviction this week will occur on Monday, just like it does every week.
- Diamond, R563.
- [quote]Did he bring a single pair of big boy pants with him?
Now that you mention it, I have only seen him in his pastel sherbet colored short collection. I don't think he has long pants in the house.
- "I or McCrea could be put up." Amanda puts herself ahead of everything.
- How on earth can Andy say he doesn't want "blood on his hands" when he's talking smack behind everybody's back?
What a weasel.
- I have da bawls to do someting die-manic!
- You can see why they thought she'd be fun to cast. She can be funny/cute when she's not being a racist idiot.
- They need to show more current content on the CBS show, since it's days behind BBAD. So much can happen before Thursday, and that's too many days for Amanda to work her "charm."
- Elissa has a lot of tolerance and patience toward Amanda's bullying. I would have lost, because I would have slapped her already.
McCrae must be really desperate to want her stinky ass.
- It's probably gonna be the most biggest eviction yet.
It'll be great GM. I might even stop hating you if you get Amanda out.
- Love that she let McCrea know he's disappeared into Amanda's ass.
You used to have fire. Now you don't.
- Does this video exist?
- GinaMarie was right about McCrae losing the fire he had at the beginning of the game. He's done nothing, but lay in bed with Amanda, talk with her and have sex with her. He's been a big disappointment frankly.
- I would be happy to see Judd and Elissa in the finals, it would be SWEET!
- Yes, it does.
So did we find out that the article upthread about the Diamond Power going to Amanda was false?
I hope I hope!
- Amanda is the most deluded person I've ever seen.
Tonight was another prime example. Elissa,Spencer and Andy were alone in the den talking.
Amanda comes in and starts the needling of Elissa yet in Amanda's deluded world Elissa did it.
Then when Ellissa compliments Jessie Amanda views it as an afront to her. WTF?
Elissa has the patience of JOB
- I do think Elissa is elegantly needling Amanda. I think the Jesse thing was aimed at her. Amanda is a bull in a china shop, Elissa is like that Billy Joel song Stiletto. Amanda overreacts though and crashes around trying to catch Elissa doing it. I think the others see it but Amanda's such a bitch they just don't care anymore.
But pretty much anything Elissa says Amanda's going to jump on and I don't blame Elissa for needling that cow.
Loved GM's comment that Elissa and Amanda looked like they were going to beat the plastic out of one another.
- Amanda goes home this week. The 4 guys will get together and get rid of the two girls. McCrae wins HOH and they get rid of GM or Elissa right away. Andy wins 2nd HOH and puts up the other girl and Judd.
Final 4 - two bromances. Judd and McCrae vs Andy and Spencer.
- Manduh is deluded even when it doesn't come to Elissa. It doesn't even enter her mind that her or McCreep or both could ever be nominated, like it's not even a possibility. It was crazy listening to her go through the options without an ounce of self-awareness.
And no matter who gets HOH, Manduh goes to that person and tells him/her that SHE was always loyal to said person, always had said person's back, etc.
- Spencer or GM in the final two would be hilarious as either of them try to explain why the hell they should win the game.
- Yeah, I don't get how Amanda thinks telling HOH that he/she shouldn't put her up or McCrae doesn't put the two of them on someone's radar. What about when she approaches Elissa with, "I don't want to argue with you" and says Elissa was antagonistic by walking out but her berating Elissa 24/7 is totally acceptable. I hope she gets evicted and gets a special reel of all the stupid things she's done.
- Amanda still has the big blow coming of finding out it was America that voted her out. Poor deluded fat girl.
- That was a master stroke of Elissa's. She did EXACTLY what the others told her to do. She KNOWS Amanda will go bitch to the others that she did that thereby showing them she is trying by following their advice. See? Elegant. Meanwhile Amanda clomps in sits down and directly engages in making everyone uncomfortable. Cow.
- That's the key to her hosted of Elissa, even though she probably doesn't remember - she thought Elissa had something to do with putting her up those two times.
- r586, it seems she is on to her "edit", but it doesn't phase her as she will proudly say "fuck you, Julie".
- But America's vote was way early in the competition and although I'm sure she'll still blame everyone and everything but her cow self, it's awfully early for a negative edit to have done that much damage. Amanda's narcissism will always keep her from seeing herself as the mess that she is.
But she's angling for them to say she'll be the most remembered and she will be but for the wrong reasons. She won't be able to go anywhere online without finding her own stink, Twitter, Youtube, Facebook, the blogs.
- Mccruddy might use the veto on his queen
- If he does then he'll join Marcellas and Lawon as the third Stooge.
I want Julie to tell Amanda Thursday that America (as MVP) put her on the block two weeks in a row.
- GM supposed to tell the McCruddies who the replacement nominee will be at 10pm (1 hour). Oh please GM do not lose sight. Tell them Spencer. I want to see the gigantic meltdown.
Spencer been warned 2x to stop talking about production. Maybe he's trying to get in trouble so he will be forced to be replacement nominee then GM will be off the hook.
- Judd has lovely feets
- Amanda hasn't asked him to so far and that might make him feel guilty. Who knows. I hope his balls aren't that far gone.
- Amanda has been the best player by far this season and deserves to win.
- I started watching several weeks in.
Did Amanda and McCrae start their romance within the first couple of weeks?
(I thought I heard something about them knowing each other before they got to the Big Brother house)
- r596 = MAN-duh
- If bullying is what you call best, then you're right. But she's won almost nothing and has the strategy of a bulldozer.
Compared to the nonexistent strategy of the rest of them, the bulldozer technique does show in the plus zone, but you also have to be able to win competitions and know when to jettison anchors.
Neither she nor McCrea knew to try something, like fake a breakup so they could appear to be apart for at least part of the season. Or to get rid of the other so they don't look like a pair. If McCrea hasn't been totally flattened by her, he might take her off the block and then maybe she will win.
- She crawled into bed with him right at the start and let him know she'd chosen him. He spent the first night curled in the fetal position but then got over it and took her on.