- Obvious fake, but.
- lol..well hello
- I have one of those...bought it at the store.
- He's cute, even with a rubber penis.
- I'd still do him. With or without the fake penis
- Naked at the office
- God damn, that's hot!
- Dude at the office with a webcam:
- Guy in a cube taking a picture of his hard dick with people around in other cubes...
- And another pic of that cube guy, dick out at work:
- Boy that guy is dumb. A company like that is sure to have a ceiling cam.
- working hard
- Those drop ceilings and flouresent lighting are dreadful! Glad to be self employed.
- Those guys will forever work in cubes.
- R13, same here
- love being tall can see into the cubes lol
- Your coworker is adorable but his rubber penis is a bit silly.
- I have a lot of co-workers who are not safe for work.
- [quote]Those drop ceilings and flouresent lighting are dreadful!
I agree. It makes everybody look like complete shit. You could take Matt Bomer and put him under a drop ceiling with unfiltered fluorescent lighting, and even he would look like a haggard, tired mess. Most unflattering shit ever.
- I had an employee once upon a time who was bigger than that guy. Well longer anyway, though thinner.
- After everyone else has gone home, Jerry likes to take off all his clothes...
- Crappy morph pic.
- Can't you GD men go 8 hrs without having to take your dicks out or play with them, or show them off like monkeys? Is it really that difficult to not think of it unless your peeing w/it?
- Oh, you better believe I am reporting this to Pam in HR!
- More work cock pics, pls.
- Must be great to be gainfully employed in this shitty economy, not care that you have a steady paycheck and continue do shit like this at work. WTF are these assholes thinking?
Glad I no longer have to put up with work morons, I've been working from home for over 5 years and love it. I work in creative field yet even that field was FILLED with douchebags and morons who loved to constantly cause chaos and disruption at work. They were bored, so they fucked up everyone else's day.
One str8 asshole used to slip porno ripped from magazines into a female co-workers art supply bin. Everytime she opened one of the draws, there was porn. She dismissed it at first, because she knew the guy doing it was juvenile idiot, but when it happened for months on end, she then ended up reporting him to HR, who did nothing. His fingerprints were all over the porn, she could easily prove it was him. She took the porn out with gloves on and put it in manilla envelopes, she was no fool.
She later sued the company, they settled out of court and she, of course, left. The company was known for many out of court settlements. No surprise there, they were corrupt across the board.
The asshole doing this to her basically got away with it because the closeted Creative Director boss adored this guy, he thought he was "funny and harmless". Harmless, spreading lies about being having AIDS etc is "harmless"?
The guy putting the porn in the art cabinet looked like a bear, but claimed to be str8. Funny how he always mentioned "the gays really love me". I questioned how he was around so many gay men, he had no answer. I think he was also closeted.
It's not exactly fun working in a toxic environment. Sure, it's fun to joke around and work in a loose creative environment, but when toxicity becomes the norm and affects peoples jobs, it's wrong.
- R23, go to hell you frigid uptight bitch.
Go somewhere else where you can get on with your stupid scrapbooking or whatever crap you're into while we have some fucking FUN, m'kay?
Penis Envy Much?
- R you appear very hostile, very frustrated. Maybe you have penis envy, ANY PENIS envy, my pencil dicked friend.
- Playing with the office equipment
- Charlie Brown Christmas tree
- Show and tell at the office
- Office mess
- I HATE when that happens
- I LOVE this thread.
- The office assistant
- My God, those poor chairs at R6.
- R28, you are stupid on many levels.
The hostile one is R23, and yeah, she can go to hell.
Now, next time, perhaps you could learn to reference previous replies correctly.
- Can we get the guys at r6 to upload a video?
- Naked at the water-cooler
- in the warehouse...
- The photos are hot but if you think about it guys who do shit like this must have a few boundary issues.
- Bump for more pix of OP's co-worker
- Yes, R42, he looks absolutely delicious.
- Thanks for posting that hunk r30. Him I could worship.
- You're fired.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-_LuVD_Ieutk/T8Tyw2PmAeI/AAAAAAAAGcQ/S1fRmDGDfdE/s1600/suit daddy - business gay (2).jpg
- My office mate likes to ask me to "speak into the mic" every time I try to talk to him.
- Some more of R9 and r10:
- And another:
- WTF is with this casual Fridays shit? Post some proper Suit and Tie porn!
- Memo to Ginny @ R24, Accounts Receivable, Re: inappropriate use of workplace for erotic self-imagery.
Thank you for your concern. I have examined and kept all relevant data on file since you reported in September 2013.
This is an issue to be monitored until enough evidence is amassed to formulate our company response. Please forward any further such images.
- The guy in R9, R10, R48 and R49 is sexy!
- I wonder what percentage of gay men have seen co-workers naked.
- That's a nice piece at r49.
- More of R9, R10, R48, and R49...
- And another of him
- One more
- The guy in 56 got me hard immediately. Need him to t-bag me with those luscious balls, and then let me tongue his asshole for about an hour or two...
- Bump for more "Naked At Work" pics...
- And these people haven't been fired because...
Where is one of Anthony Weiner at work?
- Give it a proper burial.
- Who is R56? How can he keep a job with his face out there like this?
- I want to know who r56 etc is as well. Is he gay? Is he available?
- I'm pretty sure this is another pic of that guy in R9, R10 and the rest... in his car this time
- being nude is never a reason to be dismissed
- At work at the GNC
- The new guy gets hazed: