All Threads by Date
Is it weird that I don't like movies in 3D?
I just don't see the added benefit. And the glasses are annoying. Anyone else with me on this?
- I'm with you in spirit, OP.
- I hate them. They give me a headache and it throws me off of the movie.
- Me too, OP.
They make me nauseous.
- I love them and try to see movies in 3D when it is offered. That is clearly how they were intended and it does enhance the experience.
- I thought the 3D effect was terrific in Avatar, but for most films it adds nothing to the quality or enjoyment level.
- Is it weird that I don't like Limburger cheese?
Is there anyone else who doesn't like extremely cold weather?
DataLounge get your fix of gay gossip, news and pointless bitchery.
Talking to DataLounge servers.
Please wait a moment...