- Andy is utterly sexless. There is zero sexuality emanating from the guy. It's disgusting watching him eat and especially drink.
Candice for the HoH win tonight!
- Them people are aw'll racists... Trashy!
April, missin' Pepperoni and drinkin' from a new box of wine
- Sorry, poster on earlier thread, I thought that link worked of Amanda-Social Justice Warrior. It did last time I checked. Here it is just in case:
- R4 - it doesn't work.
- If tonight is an endurance HOH comp, that's then I most value this thread.
Since I don't follow feeds or the multiple blogs, I keep checking here to see who wins.
- I still think Amanda has had a nose job. The finish at her tip looks a bit unnatural.
- Yes, it does, R4, I just tried it. Or are you Daddy Zuckerman trying to steer us away from anything that exposes the hypocrisy of your piece of shit daughter? Try a search using Amanda Zuckerman-Social Injustice Warrior. That'll point you to the link.
Feeds have been down over 6 hours-that has to mean something. I would love it to be a double eviction. Normally the Chenbot announces it the week before but I suspect they could do one tonight because losing Howard under an Aaryn HoH will be a nasty thing and they're hoping Aaryn follows him out the door.
- DataLounge-friendly YouTube link for R4:
- It may work for you, but it doesn't work for me again. I can't imagine why not.
However! This is a great video on this ho.
- [quote]Since I don't follow feeds or the multiple blogs, I keep checking here to see who wins.
Lemme save you some time. Elissa.
- The Aaryn edit within the first few minutes is so bad (Candice called her a redneck raising the rebel flag) that I wouldn't be surprised if something big happens tonight. Like maybe she'll get ejected from the game tonight on live TV.
- Candice girl no I was embarrassed for her! Candice is losing her head on this house, poor girl
Helen is such a sneaky Asian. She put that junk in Candace's head and made her go cray. I want her to go home next week even before aryan
- Not a single black or Asian person in Judd's hick town. And the City Hall looks like a condemned building. Yikes.
- Oh dear God. Judd is the town genius.
- Howard, dude, seriously. Stop name checking Me. I really don't care what happens in that house.
- Aww candy has two moms
- I fell a little in love with Judd after seeing the town parade
- Chinbot made it sound like no endurance HOH. That would be great if we found out tonite
- Buh bye, Howard.
- R16 beat me to it. SOOOO sick of these black Jesus freaks. I'm in Atlanta now and can not escape them, keep deleting them off Facebook too. And I'm not even anti-religion... but seriously can they STFU? This stuff is what allows them to stay oppressed in the first place.
- I thought that, too, R14!!!!! Small town fucks.
- Howard is quite articulate and classy
- Nominate Helen for the third nominee
- Guess it is endurance time is rrunning out.
Who do we vote for MVP? Aaryian or Amanda? Tell what to do DL
- Oh Candice. Why would you believe HELEN?
- I think Helen is worse than Aryn and Amanda. She's sneakier and the fakest in that house. Aryn and Amanda you can see coming at you with a knife but not Helen.
- Saint Helen needs to go.
Vote Helen for the MVP vote.
Let's make someone cry.
- TPTB are totally manipulating Helen's and Elissa's roller thingy. No one else is having problems. It's a conspiracy. They want Amanda to win.
- Candice grew up in a black family, but learned she was adopted in her 20's. She found her real mother and their meeting was on Oprah. You can find it if you google Candice Stewart Oprah.
It's a tearjerker. Candice's birth mother is white, and she is so proud of Candice. It's touching.
So that is why she has two moms.
- Helen is already planning on which houseguest gets nominated for eviction from the new HOH. Candice is right that she's calling all the shots.
- I wonder how long it will take for someone to win this. Some people were really struggling instantly.
- Double eviction next week. Fabulous.
- Double eviction next thz. The hamsters should throw this one and let candi win.
- I liked when Spencer told Amanda to "shut-up!"
- DOUBLE EVICTION...YES!!!
- I HATED that Helen was the first person to jump up and hug Howard upon his eviction. Sneaky bitch. I want Mcrae, MANda, and St. Helen on the final block this week.
- The people in the house are too stupid to try and stop Helen. Andy, Jessie,Elissa, Amanda, McCrae all followers. This was their last chance to knock Amanda out. If they had, the switch in power would have be 7 against helen, andy elissa, mccrae.
Candice is so stupid not to know the game and to call out Spencer. Howard told her to trust him and this idiot wouldn't listen to him. She probably hears voices in her head.
- Candace = Angry Black Woman.
- Andy looked like he was taking a leisurely stroll on that log. He could win it. If only they had a contest for agreeing quickly with anything anyone ever says, he'd be a shoo-in.
- Why was Elissa having such a difficult time initially?
The challenge seems geared for taller people like McRae.
- Spencer is the first one down.
Damn, Damn, Damn!
- Thank God! I couldn't handle a week of Spencer as HOH.
- Spencer, Elissa, Candice, Helen, Amanda are down.
- My small breasts are working for me!
- So another boring week when Spencer and Candice go up.
- Jessie, vaGina Marie and McCrae are the only remaining houseguests. Amanda's BF scolded for walking backwards on the log.
- Amanda does act as if she is queen bee of the house, probably because she knows she's going to win.
- Just how big are Amanda's boobs?
- [quote]Howard is quite articulate and classy.
You must be kidding. He is anything but articulate.
- Did you not see the picture of Amanda's giant funbags with the nipples covered up?
- There is something strange about Judd. Obviously. But stangely appealing lately to me...
- Please not pizza boy. Another week of Amanda ruling the house is vomit-inducing.
- R52 - That's what I mean. They are huge and getting larger.
- Jessie is down. VaginaMarie is trying to make a deal with McCrae and he says no.
- Judd looks like a backwater relative of Al Gore. He's one of the funnier ones, though, and seemingly nice.
Spencer looks like he flashes girls as a hobby.
Andy looks like an alien trying to inhabit a human body. He obviously got the clothes wrong with the toddlerwear. When he eats it is so gross, and as if he's never eaten before. He appears to have two sets of breasts. I think he may be an alien who can instantly teleport from room to room to break in on conversations.
- Judd's mother looked and sounded like she's had a head injury.
- I would seriously do Judd right now. Elissa walked funny on the barrel. Seriously, pizza boy could look decent if he cut his hair, but what does he see in that bitch, Amanda? She has mean eyes, and tits with no nipples.
- VAGINA MARIE WON HOH
- Hope she puts up Helen and Elissa.
- Looks like it's GM's now.
God, I'd love it for her to get Pandora's Box, she's trapped with Rachel upstairs taunting her and Nick is downstairs partying with the other HGs.
- Well at least it wasn't McCrea. But doesn't GM do what Helen says?
- Please - she will get pressured to put up Spencer and Candice. No question.
- Helen pretty much calls the shots now, she will pressure Ginamarie on who to pick for eviction.
- Ginamarie (what a trashy name) is a dumb clown. Expect no big moves this week.
- She has a chance with the help of Aryan, Spencer, Judd and possibly Jessie and Candace to change the house by putting up someone like Helen and either Elissa or Andy. She made a deal with McCrae so maybe Amanda with the help of MVP will be up there and one of those people will be gone.
- Vote Amanda, America! Just to see her head (if not her tits) explode.
- Candice is n idiot. He's trying to help her and Howard, and she acts like a fucking idiot.
- I hope she tells Hellin to make her some rice.
- R62, that would be terrific.
- I was just reading about the Aunt Jemima stuff Aaryn and Ginamarie were saying about Candice earlier today. I honestly don't know how Candice is putting up with this shit for so long. Even if they say it behind her back, she can feel the horrible, racist energy coming her way. It's not fair for her to be in there in those conditions. It's really upsetting to see her helpless in there with people blaming her for being too sensitive. I hope Julie rips Aaryn and ginamarie new assholes at some point. If there is no comeuppance at some point, this season is a total disgrace and the whole show should be cancelled.
- I thought tonight that Julie (when asking them about stuff that has happened outside of the house) was going to hint at some of the backlash some of them have gotten like losing their jobs.
- So, do we vote the third nominee to be Helen or Amanda?
- AMANDA-she will go nuts! Just voted for her 10 times, myself.
- I voted for Amanda.
- Just read that Aaryn is coaching GM to say in her HoH nominations speech that she nominated Candice because of the false accusations she's made of them being racist. Oh God PLEASE make that happen. That would be delicious.
Janelle is officially endorsing Amanda as the MVP vote. Smart choice, Janelle.
- It doesn't matter who gets mvp because the herd controls the votes.
- Why do you want Amanda as MVP ?
Shouldn't it be Aaryn ? Something needs to rattle her cage.
- Aaryn seems pretty rattled already. She looks very depressed and troubled lately. She must know how hated she is by the public.
Amanda is still so haughty and needs to be taken down a notch.
- Voted 10X times for ugly Spencer.
- Fuck you, R81. He's already at the bottom with nowhere to go. He's basically the underdog now. Some people need to be taken down a notch like Helen, Amanda, Aaryn.
- McCrae is beautiful. Does anyone think McCrae looks like a young Robert Redford (circa 1965)?
- [quote]Amanda's Boyfriend for the win
That's not her boyfriend. That's her husband. They got married last night.
- [quote]McCrae is beautiful. Does anyone think McCrae looks like a young Robert Redford (circa 1965)?
Not even close.
- My favorite new song, y'all!
- [quote]McCrae is beautiful. Does anyone think McCrae looks like a young Robert Redford (circa 1965)?
Yeah if you're Stevie Wonder oh and thank you Julie, you serious journalist you, for those hard hitting questions last night. You and your husband should be ashamed but I guess another dollar in your pocket is more important to you than your own dignity.
- I voted ten times for Helen. Amanda's a sure thing for mvp, but I dream of Helen on the block.
- McCrae looks like a young Joel Grey
- Why would America nominate Amanda over Aryan?
- So is this week vote for the MVP, or vote to nominate for eviction.
- Amanda's arrogance needs to be taken down a peg.
- Voting is until 9pm est tonight.
I voted six times for Amanda and four times for Helen.
- Amanda is a obnoxious bitch. She says fuck every other word and is about as racially insensitive as Aryn.
- I suspect America hates Aaryn a whole lot more than Amanda, DL aside.
- Having racist and homophobic contestants doesn't make the show racist and homophobic.
[quote]Helen needs to be sent back to get rice fields , who the fuck died and made get boss of the house. I'm starting to hate her more than manda.
She made herself boss of the house with her gameplay.
- [quote]Vote Amanda, America! Just to see her head (if not her tits) explode.
She handled it pretty well last week.
I hope McRae is playing her.
- Amanda's made the Huffington Post!
Daddy Zuckerman must be so proud.
- It was elimination night on Big Brother (2.5/8) on Thursday and the fifth house guest of the reality show’s 15th season was evicted.
All of which meant a good night for the live one-hour show as Big Brother garnered its biggest viewership of the season with 7.04 million watching. The highest-rated show of Wednesday’s primetime, Big Brother was even with last week’s show to match its July 21 and July 25 shows for its best result of this cycle among adults 18-49.
It could end up as the highest-rated show of the season among the key demo; as is typical of live shows, expect an adjustment in the final numbers later on today.
- I was kinda sad to see Howard go he was the sanest person in the house. I wonder who will win HOH this week, it seems Helen can careless about Arryn or other's being racist. Helen just wants to win. She is in good postion right now. I say spencer and Candice on block this week if they dont win HOH.
- I just hate Helen because she is annoying. Otherwise, I would do the same thing. Who care's the pigs of the house will all gets what coming to them.
- Not that it matters, but I also voted 10x to put Helen up for eviction. I'm not rooting for any one person to win because I pretty much can't stand all of the remaining HG's. It's all a matter of which one I can't stand the most.
- Helen is not that annoying. She is smart, she is kinda bullying a bit, she has alot of energy. But Amanda is annoying, Andy is. Arryn of course. Thankfully Jeremy is gone. I hated that asshole.
- "McCrae is beautiful. Does anyone think McCrae looks like a young Robert Redford (circa 1965)?"
You are kidding right?
- All of these people are extremely ignorant. I never seen such loony mean people in a house at once. It amazes me that some of them have jobs and went to college. Scary. It seems Arryn and Ginamrie have tried to tame their act to not be targets, since their otehr allies are gone.
- I don't see what Amanda sees in Mccrae. Ok Amanda some taste she has in men....
- Candice is cute but pretty dumb, huh? You really shouldn't draw so much attention to oneself. Is he losing it?
- So who won HoH? Amanda is a pig.
- Catfight just occurred between Jessie and Amanda -
Here's the transcript via JokersUpdates:
- r108, someone upthread said it is vaGinaMarie
- Is there any likeable person?
- Although I would love to see Amanda get nominated again, I would prefer Helen to get the MVP nomination.
Amanda is certain that Judd was the MVP who nominated her last night, and after the competition ended last night I heard her say that she knew who put her on the block and "they would get their's".
I don't want Judd to go right now. He is the most entertaining person on the live feeds and god knows that his little town could use the tax revenues from Judd's windfall.
You can vote for the MVP nomination until 9:00 tonight, but I'm not sure if that is EST or PST. You can vote 10 times at the link.
Let's make Helen Kim cry!
- Are Howard and Amanda still at war? I think I saw them hug after the eviction last night. I want to hear name calling and see hair pulling, dammit!
- Good question R106
- Does anyone think Amanda looks like a big busted version of Sarah Silverman?
- Helen and Jessie had a conversation an hour ago about DL favorites Bradley Cooper, Tom Cruise and George Clooney. This went on for a good twenty minutes or so and not once did either of them mention the possibility that any of them might be gay. Helen kept saying how in love Tommy was with Katie and it was truly laughable.
- Jesus R116, frau alert! I'm sure even Amandog gets that those guys are all gay. Hilarious. Not a very sophisticated bunch. I like hillbilly Judd for the win. Everyone else is hateful.
- That should be "Are Spencer and Amanda still at war?"
- Has Judd said anything racist, or has he just silently condoned it? He's my fave of the bunch.
- [quote]Let's make Helen Kim cry!
Well, she certainly doesn't need us for that. As a matter of fact, about an hour ago she pulled Jesse aside and cried crocodile tears on her. Sneaky bitch.
Amber, crying REAL tears
Thanks for the link.
Amanda is a cunt and needs to be voted out
- Vagina Marie first said to Aryan that she wanted to nominate Spencer for voting out Nick and Candace. Then Candace, Amanda and Jessie had a huge fight in the backyard and Helen went screaming to the house how Jessie and Candace needed to leave and now it looks like Jessie and Candace might be going up. Also McCrae had a big argument with Amanda telling her that her arguing with them could cause people to come after her and McCrae.
-  The other night on Big Brother After Dark, Andy was doing some jumping around with I believe Helen. Something about all that jumping around or maybe it was just having Judd watching him, aroused Andy to the extent that he was sporting a huge boner. Yeah I couldn't believe it either but that boy is hung. Of course he was wearing shorts, but you could see the clear outline of his boner. Looked like he had a huge dildo in his pants. The guy does nothing for me sexually but he is hung.
He ran into another room but came back before he had completely lost the boner.
- LIAR. Nothing was said about that on any of the live feed sites.
- [quote]He ran into another room but came back before he had completely lost the boner.
He probably accidentally saw Spencer naked. That would make me lose mine.
- Recap of the challenge
- Amanda and Jessie
- Helen is like Johnny on the spot, does everybody have to do what she says?
- Candace and Jessie are the nominees this week.
- I want Amanda on the block SO BAD! But after this, I'm thinking of voting Helen too.
- No CBS now on Time Warner. I guess I'll have to watch it on TVG.
- It's not just on DL where Amanda is hated. She definitely has enemies on all the message boards. Some people claimed they had trouble voting for her today and that might be because of the high volume of votes being thrown her way. I think Amanda will be the third nominee tomorrow by a landslide.
- >>Also McCrae had a big argument with Amanda telling her that her arguing with them could cause people to come after her and McCrae.
True that, r122.
- It's about time McCrae got a clue about this bitch.
- I don't really get McCrae's relationship with Amanda...he seems so impressed by her wealth or status. As soon as he gets out of the house and realizes how much people like him and don't l;ike her....I think it is splitsville.
- It's cause he's never had a good looking chick with jugs like that into him.
She just shoves one in his mouth or lets him tittie fuck her, and that's enough to keep him mesmerized for the 2 or 3 months he'll be in the house.
- I wouldn't really call Amanda good looking.
- Helen abandoned her young children for three months....that can really traumatize small kids.
- Amanda has been giving McCrae handjobs and blowjobs at night, and sometimes they even fuck. Most straight guys would have a tough time turning that down if they were in the same situation as McCrae. He can overlook Amanda's faults and game play so long as it doesn't threaten his chance at the $500K.
- [quote]I hope Julie rips Aaryn and ginamarie new assholes at some point.
Please, that won't happen. Miss Chen is a female Uncle Tom and a spineless wimp.
- I just read what they put on the teleprompter. I haven't had an original thought since they transformation to Stepfordism.
- Helen's a fucking idiot.
- OMG, Helen really thinks she's the Queen Bee now. Helen is playing a smart game, but I would like to see Judd or Elissa win. I get bugged that the HOH has to go with whatever Helen says.
- R137 - Amanda's fairly good looking. She's a bit plump, but not bad.
- When is this fucking competition for the BBQ slot gonna happen? It'll be excruciatingly bad, anyway.
- GM is textbook butterface
- She looks like a man.
- Saturday we will see who the MVP nominated. It will only take 4 votes to evict someone this week, so even if Amanda or Helen is up, there won't be enough to kick one of them out.
- R144 On what planet is Amanda good looking? I've seen more feminine faces on RuPaul's Drag Race.
Funny how this cunt who looks like a man says homophobic shit.
- R149 - Her face isn't overly masculine. If she lost some weight, she'd have a killer body. No beauty queen, but not ugly or even plain.
- r144...please call your optometrist.....I'm concerned that you have eye strain.
- Found this online. Howard showing off his penis.
- I really hope the show does everything it can to keep the HGs from finding out it's a double eviction Thursday night. I hate it when they figure it out. I want them to be so rattled that they panic and do weird shit, like voting Amanda out.
- R152 But he's a man of God and reads his bible every day!
- Aw, hell no!
- "Oh, Andy, you're like a sister! A pale, sexless, elfin girl!"
- Candy is so over it, I love it
- The problem is with the remaining votes outside of who is on the block. All the ducks are lined up behind tiger mom Helen. That's why I'm hoping for something to shake up the power shift with this week's double eviction.
Oh, and Andy is one of the biggest tattletale floaters (pun intended) we've seen in a long time.
- Who are the nominees?
- Candice and Jessie.
- Is TWC blocking the BB feeds since it's a CBS show?
- I'd make out with Spencer after Sunday Beer Blast but I wouldn't brag about it.
- I genuinely feel sorry for those of you lonely and deprived enough that you find either Spencer or Judd sexually appealing. Please get some standards.
- As a bear lover, I would have no problem having sex with Spencer. Personally I would rather have sex with Spencer then ever having sex with someone like Andy.
- R163 I agree. However, you have to remember we're talking about DL where the posters are sad, self-loathing, and desperate.
- Yes there isn't a man in that house I would fuck. That includes Jeremy. Maybe Nick but I tuned in too late. Well, maybe Howard. Okay never mind.
Amanda looks like she got a NeNe Leakes nose job, the one where they narrow the nostrils. She looks like she is breathing in really hard.
I hope McRae smartens up and dumps her ass. Who knows? It could be all for the show and the $$. You can hear him mumbling throughout the reel posted, "that's racist" after everything she says. She says cunt a lot too. Nice girl that Amanda.
- R166, have you checked out Big Brother Australia 2013? There are at least two very hot guys on that one?
Sorry, too hung over to provide a link.
- America nominated Amanda again.
- [quote]Sorry, too hung over to provide a link.
- [quote]Is TWC blocking the BB feeds since it's a CBS show?
In certain cities. I know Los Angeles is one, maybe NYC. Here, our local CBS affiliate is good to go but those bastards at time warner have blocked out Showtime so no DEXTER!
I am so ready to get Google internet and TV as soon as my building gets wired and it's offered.
- Latest racist rant from GinaMarie (via jokerupdate):
GM just said that Candice should wash her towel since it is an HOH towel. She whispers you know like "the help". and giggles
- Now, now r171. We aren't to use the R-word.
- VaginaMarie's newest remark about Candace:
"GinaMarie says that she has to boil her towels because Candice used them and she has to boil the crabs that Candice has, otherwise she's going to throw out the towels."
- Jessie just said to Aaryn "What's best for the house is what's best for Amanda." Nice one, Jessie.
- And Amanda just said to McCrae "You're being a dictator in this relationship, McCrae."
To use her own words, what a fucking cunt.
- [quote][R144]...please call your optometrist.....I'm concerned that you have eye strain.
- [quote]Oh, and Andy is one of the biggest tattletale floaters (pun intended) we've seen in a long time.
That's the only thing that bugs me about Andy, he's such a tattletale about everything.
- Judd said earlier that he's starting to think Candice might be tight with Eddie Murphy. He cracked something like "Maybe if I help out Candice she'll get Eddie Murphy to put me in The Nutty Professor Part 4!"
Didn't Judd say yesterday he thought Candice could be a tranny? If so then she could REALLY be tight with Eddie Murphy.
- Please evict Amanda! Not only does it get rid of that vile bully, but it lo renders GM's HOH pointless.
- gina marie please put up helen & amanda
mcdiarrhia can stay for a while
and barf aMANda and mcdiarrhia are engaged
- R180, GM put up Jessie and Candice.
- And America out up Amanda again.
- Candice told them that she had been to Eddie Murphy's house, and on a private plane, I think.
She said this before the feeds went live, but the house guests mention it frequently in joking terms. She also told them that one of the winners of America's Next Top Model was her roommate. (Answar, or Answer, or some shit)
Today they were saying that maybe the joke is on them, and Candice is getting a lot of help from Eddie or Answer (??) for MVP votes.
They know that she got cast in an unusual manner--she didn't apply like everyone else, and didn't have to go through all of the audition steps. FYI last year Jenn City didn't either. She said Happy B-Day to Sharon Osborne and someone from casting saw the message, did some research, and the rest was history. Jenn knew Sharon from her days on OzzFest, so that helped justify her casting.
- I read on Jokers that Amanda told McRae he had a booger in his nose.
She reached up and pulled it out with her finger (!!) then dragged it on his shirt.
B-A-R-F Where do they find these people ?
- And wasn't that punk girl in BB13 a nanny for the children of somebody famous?
- Oh, God, R183. Jenn City. Did you have to remind us? What an awful player. The worst kind of floater-a clueless one.
- Jessie is this week's Veto winner.
- That means that Spencer will go up against Candace. No chance they can get 4 people to vote out Amanda.
- Elissa/Helen/Jessie/Judd would have to vote against Amanda to send her packing. Aaryn will definitely be voting to evict Candice. Andy and McCrae could evict either Candice or Spencer who is the likely replacement nominee. Neither of those guys will vote against Amanda.
- Candice and Amanda started screaming at each other after the PoV. Candice told Judd that Amanda thinks he is MVP and the shit hit the fan.
Now McCrae is LIVID at the way Amanda reacted and is doing damage control now to save her.
- Amanda is blaming Judd that she got nominated.
- Amanda called Candice Shaniqua.
- McCrea needs to open his eyes. He's livid because she's a nasty piece of work, not someone who needs to be saved.
- Y'all remember when the show was new and they'd have the episode where they'd show the contestants fans websites supporting them? Can you imagine if they still did that?
- Yeah, I want to see them visit Aaryn's fan club. All gathered around the TV, cheering her on, as a cross burns in the background...
- Well I think finding one would be difficult. I think that's why they stopped. They could no longer find positive websites for all the contestants still around.
- Amanda just said to Candice "You wanted Howard's cock in your mouth but he wanted it in mine, Shaniqua."
Something tells me Amanda just lost her job from that.
Isn't Amanda a real estate agent in South Florida? I am sure many of her clients share the same views as her.
- McCrae- I want Candice out cause she tried to flip it on me and you.
Elissa- No she didn't.
McCrae- What do you mean she didn't ????
Andy to Amanda- once again you will receive zero votes ...
Amanda- shouldn't even of unpacked my bags..
Andy- but you have to watch your mouth.... especially the personal insults
Amanda - she started it .. she said something about my flat ass .. so I said something about her fat mouth ...
Andy- but you said putting Howard's cock in it... you can't say things like that
McCrae - yeah that's not cool
Elissa- especially the Shaniqua thing...
Amanda tries to defend herself
McCrae tells her to STOP!!!
- If someone could persuade GM not to nominate Spencer but say Elissa and then get Aryan, Jessie, Judd and Spencer to vote out Amanda. But that is wishful thinking. No one wants to make the big move. As much as I hate Helen, she was the only one so far this season to make a big move and that was to backdoor Jeremy. Everyone else is just going along. Most people just want to make it to jury.
- Amanda shouldn't be saying anything about anyone's ass.
- Amanda repeats why Spencer has to go up.
Amanda is concerned that Jessie, Helen, Judd and Spencer would vote Amanda out.
- Someone needs to SuperGlue™ Aaryn's pussy lips shut!!!!
- R200, the latest is GM wants to put Elissa up.
- GM received a punishment during the Veto competition. She must wear a cone of shame for the next 48 hours. She cannot remove it, not even when she's sleeping or showering or swimming in the pool.
Candice also received a punishment. She must wear a clown unitard for next week.
- Just when you thought the racism on "Big Brother" could get any worse, house guest Amanda Zuckerman was caught making racist remarks about her African American and Asian American competitors on camera.
"She wore my f---in' head band and didn't ask," Zuckerman said about African American housemate Candice Stewart (above). "She took it off your f---in' head and put it on her greasy-ass, nappy-hair head."
In another instance, Zuckerman referred to African American contestant Howard Overby as "the black mamba" and "the dark knight." She also referred to herself as a "f** hag" and used the term "*****" on multiple occasions.
Interestingly enough, Zuckerman confronted Aaryn Gries about being racist on camera, which can also be seen in the video above.
This is hardly the first time offensive remarks have been caught on camera throughout the current fifteenth season of "Big Brother." In addition to Gries, GinaMarie Zimmerman has also made racist remarks to or about other contestants on camera.
CBS responded to viewers' anger with the following statement: “'Big Brother' is a reality show about watching a group of people who have no privacy 24/7 -- and seeing every moment of their lives. At times, the Houseguests reveal prejudices and other beliefs that we do not condone. We certainly find the statements made by several of the Houseguests on the live Internet feed to be offensive. Any views or opinions expressed in personal commentary by a Houseguest appearing on 'Big Brother,' either on any live feed from the House or during the broadcast, are those of the individual(s) speaking and do not represent the views or opinions of CBS or the producers of the program.”
"Big Brother" host Julie Chen wasn't nearly as neutral about the events, however. After showing a particularly upsetting clip of a fight between contestants Candice, Aaryn and GinaMarie on "The Talk," Chen was furious.
"Am I the only one who feels so enraged? This is the third time I've watched that clip, and it does not get any easier," she said. "I think it shows us all that in 2013, race is still a deeply, deeply personal issue and it is so extremely hurtful. And unless you have ever been on the receiving issue end of it, you simply do not know what it's like to walk a mile in someone's shoes."
- The above is from HuffPo, but linking to it is blocked apparently.
- [quote]and used the term "*****" on multiple occasions.
Oh my God! She seriously said *****? I'm pretty sure ***** is the single worst word there is. Has she no morals? Who, I ask you, is the real ***** here?
- I have a feeling these cunts are going to be sorry once they're out in the real world again.
- I wonder if Mel Gibson has the live feeds.
- Apparently Howard wasn't evicted "live," after all, he was actually evicted about 6 hours before the live show. That explains why the feeds were down for so long. I don't think they can pull this shit on Thursday for the Double Eviction, though.
- [quote]Funny how this cunt who looks like a man says homophobic shit.
Funny how you deplore homophobia, yet you are a sexist asshole.
- Firestorm on the interwebs now as to whether Amanda said earlier "Spencer needs to go up or the monkey goes home."
- and Amanda was the one who called out Aaryn......
- She did call out Aaryn. In fact, her worst racist bullshit didn't start until she found out America hated Aaryn from production. Supposedly from the kind of questions they were asking.
So is Amanda trying to steal Americas hate from Aaryn? Does she think this will seriously get her love from anyone other than Ted Nugent? I'm confused about her motives.
- Aryan and others at their utter worst:
Aaryn- ( re Candice clown suit ) ....When you do horrible things to people, somehow it always comes back ..... Humiliation beyond belief ...it's completely the best revenge of what she did to me that I can think of ...Karma exists, America. It's real
Aaryn - America is going to love Amanda after this veto comp and her cock comment ...
Aaryn - Amanda said .. your mouth is so big Howard wanted to put his cock in it and she said yes he did and then Amanda- said "funny how he wanted to put his cock in me"
Spencer -Do we have any tomatoes to throw at Candice when she comes out
- [quote]So is Amanda trying to steal Americas hate from Aaryn? Does she think this will seriously get her love from anyone other than Ted Nugent? I'm confused about her motives.
I think she is just full of rage and spinning out of control because she can't figure out who is putting her on the block.
She seems like a controlling person and when control freaks lose control.....watch out.
- wonder if Amanda's nutjob daddy is still trying to defend her on twitter. looks like he's locked his account.
- What is his twitter account?
- posted below.
- Mommy apparently owns the real estate firm Amanda works for. Perhaps Coldwell Banker, Mommy's bosses, might have something to say about Amanda continuing to work for Mommy.
- SPOILERS --
Gm wins HOH
Jessie and Candice on Block- a MAN duh is MVP nom
Jessie on POV - no word on replacement nom (pobably elissa).
- [quote]Mommy apparently owns the real estate firm Amanda works for.
I did notice the mother was strangely boastful about how it was an "upscale" real estate agency. I see why now....it is hers.
- R212 = Fucking retard.
If she's going to call people names, then fair game for people to call her names.
Quit defending trash you stupid frau bitch.
- [quote] a MAN duh is MVP nom
have they announced that or is it inside info....
[quote]Jessie on POV - no word on replacement nom (pobably elissa).
so Jessie won pov?
- I think Spencer will be replacement nom.
- Im confused. So I'm reading that howard was actually evicted six hours before the live show? What were they doing? Prepping him for chinbots interview.
Will thay do the same for Candace?
- [quote]Im confused. So I'm reading that howard was actually evicted six hours before the live show? What were they doing? Prepping him for chinbots interview.
Where did you read that? And why would they have to prep him for Chinbot's puffball interview?
- Here ya go, R228.
- Ty for posting the link. It makes more sense. So they don't want the joe smoe at home not to hear the boos. Talk about manipulating the show. Guess no more 'live' shows for a while.
- Is anyone watching BB AFTER DARK right now? These people are assholes. They're really mean to each other and that Aaryn is just vile and nasty. She's gross and and the others aren't much better.
- R224 is old enough to be a grandpa, but still suffers from mommy issues.
- The crazy thing is that Aaryn, Gm, Amanda all blame Candice for making them look bad, and when they get out of the house and realize the world hates them, they will learn nothing and still blame Candice! I am just about ready to abandon this season. The cast is really bottom of the barrel.
If something doesn't shake it up Sunday I'm going to abandon the season as well.
I really need 2 or at least 1 of the asswipes to be evicted. If they don't have a shake up now then one of those assholes will win this whole thing.
- Can someone remind me what the Coup d'Etat is ?
- here r235
- [quote]Can someone remind me what the Coup d'Etat is ?
Coup d'Etat allows the holder to completely overthrow the HOH's nominations and replace them with new nominees. I may be wrong, but the only time I remember it being used was when Jeff overturned Chima's nominations causing her to get pissed off that her HOH was for nothing. She ended up being thrown off the show for her bad reaction to the whole scenario.
- Coup d’Etat is what they call the shitstorm when Allison loses her iron grip on the proceedings, and DefCon 4 gets reached in the production offices.
It’s when she has a lapse and allows the houseguests just a bit of free will. The exact moment of coup d’Etat is when she realizes that the drones are actually trying to play the game and they are about to evict someone that Allison isnt allowing to leave.
So they introduce the super-power of the coup d'Etat and they allow America to vote for which houseguest should be gifted with this one-time-use power - although if America doesn’t vote for the ‘right’ person, you can be sure that she/he’ll get it anyway.
The person given the power of the coup d'
Etat is able to take down one or both of the nominees that HOH put on the block and replace them with whomever he/she chooses.
And the best (or worst) part is, this is done (at least the one time they did it) right as they are all seated for the live eviction vote. So no warning, no strategizing, nothing. Two new nominees replace the 2 that have been on the block for a few days.
Once they pick their jaws up off the floor, they are allowed to make speeches to convince the others why they shouldn’t get voted out, but it’s really just for show at that point…as I suppose it is pretty much every week.
And it’s all just based on a popularity vote…or at least that was the impression given. But of course if the viewers were stupid and voted for someone other than who Allison needed to give that power to to save her season, doesn’t matter.
It's never been used again because production is constantly playing a hand in what is happening so they don't let things get away from them like that anymore.
Allison probably calls it the "Oh Shit, I Nearly Fucked Up!" award.
Sorry was a late night post
GinaMarie wins HOH
She puts up Jessie and Candice, Amanda is the MVP nomination
Jessie wins POV.
This week is double eveiction - no word on replacment -
Looks like the live show from last week was not really live, they taped teh first 45 minutes at noon with mostly production people in the audience. CBS was afraid of the reaction of "real" people when Howard was evicted by racist Aaryn.
- I haven't been watching the whole season. Did Candice do anything other than being black to garner so much hatred? She seems rather sweet although doesn't play the game well.
- Seems that the show in manipulated, and all fake.
- From what I've seen, R240, Candice has not been playing the game in the sense that she has not kissed the asses of the Mean Girls in the house. That's the difference between Candice and Helen. From the first week, the racial, homophobic rants have been against Helen, Andy and Candice. The difference is that Helen and Andy have ignored the few taunts said in their presence (most have been behind their backs), and pretty much kissed up to the popular girls (GM, Aa and Amanda) When it looked as though the Queen Bees were not given the "respect" they felt they deserved by Candice, who is also pretty, they didn't care about her feelings and have gone off on her ever since. The infamous tossing of her mattress followed by a heated argument which ended when Howard carried Candice out of the room as racist names were thrown at her was the beginning and it's pretty much been ugly between Candice and the Mean Girls ever since.
It's completely laughable that now these same women are blaming Candice for the bad publicity coming their way (the amount of which is much more than they will bargain for once they're out of the house) What makes them think that what they do or say is not being seen by millions on the feed? Do they not watch the show? Complete and utter bimbo idiots.
- The mean girls are jealous of Candice, because she's prettier than they are. And, they know it.
- That link to princessglammy website where it says Howard's eviction was pretaped has numerous comments in it calling it fake. The comments say that some tweeters were there in the audience so that it was a live show.
- It's interesting how people hated Aryan and Elissa when they had power (Aryan had HOH and Elissa was MVP). Now that Helen and Amanda run the show, it's interesting to see how the hostility on the boards have turned their way.
I guess people really don't like strong women.
- I started hating Helen when she admitted to America that she cries to manipulate her children.
I never hated Elissa. Amanda is super annoying but I'll admit she plays a good game.
Yeah, I hate Arynn.
- I like strong women. I don't like any of these people with the exception of Elissa. I said early on that I was surprised to find I liked Elissa. I didn't expect to due to the Rachelle connection.
- I'm actually pulling for Elissa or Judd in the finals. Amanda is making me so mad, because she's accusing Spencer and Judd. And, Andy needs to stop being such a big tattle tale all the time.
And, why does Jeff get to be host on live chat? He is so fake, he is not that nice.
- I like strong women when they aren't being racist, and mean. So far only Helen and Elissa have not been mean. Helen is kind of obnoxious but I don't dislike her. Jessie seems normal enough.
- Candace is an idiot. She was told by Howard to trust Spencer but then calls a house meeting and calls out Spencer. She's a loose cannon and even Helen wants her out.
- So it looks like aaryian, gm, and Amanda will make the jury. So we get no interview with chinbot, no making aware of lost jobs, nada, we will see them on jury night but will probably get no calling out.
- Elissa wants Amanda gone not because she mistreated Candace but her treatment of Jessie. Helen talked to Judd and Andy about it. Thursday is a long way off but it could get interesting. That would be the shocker of the season. Bigger than Nick going home. It would give McCrae a better chance to win. Amanda is now getting to be like Aryan. Another racist.
- You get rid of Amanda this week. You only need 4 votes. Helen, Elissa, Jessie, Andy, Judd. Next week you go after Candace.
- I still think Judd is kinda cute. But they need hotter guys next year!
- Andy would never vote MANda out. He's her little pocket gay. He tells her everything. Miss thing can't go ten minutes without tattling on someone.
- [quote] Did Candice do anything other than being black to garner so much hatred?
She borrows clothes and personal items without asking. That's what the others use to justify their vitriol toward her.
- [quote]I'm actually pulling for Elissa or Judd in the finals.
Elissa is the winner. There's been no reason to cast her except to make "TV History" by having two sisters win the same game. It's fixed anyway so she would make the most sense since people will be really pissed if the bigots are rewarded.
- She went all crazy on Spencer too. Even the cast said that didn't help her.
I think that sealed her fate.
- [quote]R212 = Fucking retard.
If she's going to call people names, then fair game for people to call her names.
Quit defending trash you stupid frau bitch.
I didn't call anyone names, but you're calling me a stupid frau bitch. Explain that one to me, won't you?
So, if I call you a f*g, you can call me a n*gger and that's okay?
It all boils down to that racism and homophobia are taboo, but sexism is completely fine.
- Who R258? Are you talking about when Candice did or did Amanda also go off on Spencer?
- Candace and Amanda have gone off on Spencer.
- Candice is going to be embarrassed when she gets out and finds out that at least part of the time, Spencer was trying to save her.
- Amanda is pretty much accusing Spencer of putting her as the third nomination for eviction.
- I wish they'd tell the houseguests that America is voting for the third nominee.... imagine the paranoia. Would they clean up their acts to look better?? Of course, then the ratings would fall.
Julie Chen aka Mrs. Les Moonves aka Mrs. CBS
- [quote]Who [R258]? Are you talking about when Candice did or did Amanda also go off on Spencer?
I was referring to Candice. Afterwards, Aryan, Jessie and VaginaMarie all gathered together and voiced how afraid they are of the angry black woman coming after them next.
- "keep my name out of your mouth"
is this something people actually say outside the house?
lord, free speech...get it...I'll say what ever I want about you.
- On the TV Show, McCrae's boner is showing.
- I love that aMAD Duh going up twice convinced everyone that it is not America that is now the mvp (despite Helen explaining it to them all weeks ago how it worked) because how could america hate aMAN duh... she is sooo sweet.
- Amanda is acting like she is the queen bee. Talking shit like she decides who goes. I can't fucking wait to see her face again when she is nominated. How rich Jessie won POV. McRae, get out while you can!! Run!!
- Teenagers and African Americans say the phrase "Keep my name out of your mouth" in my area. I work with a LOT of teens and they all say it. Whereupon the person they're talking to says their name immediately and we've got a fight. AA adults say it more as a warning that you are not their friend.
- I can't wait for Amanda to be taken down a peg.
- Glad Big Brother showed Amanda being the real bitch that she is. I can't believe McCrae actually likes her, she's going to be trouble if he gets seriously involved with her.
- Maybe he's just in thrall to her big boobs.
- I HATED tonight's show. Poor Jessie. And Amanda completely threw Andy under the bus. I hope that bitch notices that she doesn't worry about his safety. Then McCrae all weak "Well he didn't tell us..." and Jesse "Apparently he did!"
I was glad Jesse stood up for herself, but the look of cruel satisfaction on Amanda's face when she was picking at Jesse was so horrible. And I don't use the word cruel often.
Jesse's side eye when Amanda went past her in those ridiculous panties and her "You're in your UNDERWEAR" reply to Amanda saying that she was needy of attention were the ONLY good things going on this episode. Oh and Spencer saying everything through the bullhorn.
- Anyone else notice that Andy was in almost every group discussion or he was shown joining an ongoing discussion. He really does try to be everywhere. He needs to be called out for his big mouth.
Helen kissing the others' asses tonight was pukeworthy, but typical of her.
- It feels like this is the year BB jumped the shark.
- [quote]Anyone else notice that Andy was in almost every group discussion or he was shown joining an ongoing discussion. He really does try to be everywhere. He needs to be called out for his big mouth.
Yup, I noticed that. And, he ended up telling on what everyone else is saying. He will be called out on his tattling eventually.
Btw, Amanda is a mega-bitch.
- The latest is that Helen is up in the HOH room kissing major ass by reassuring GM and Amanda that Candice will be voted out, but in another part of the house, Jessie and Elissa are plotting a way to keep Candice in the house and getting Amanda out this week.
What an excellent turn of events if Jessie and Elissa can indeed get Amanda's bitchy ass out of the house, then one of the three winning HOH and turning the table on the rest of them.
- McCrae is so over Amanda....his first reponce to GM's deal during the HOH was "I just want to make sure that I'M safe"
- VaginaMarie's newest one concerning Candice:
GM - She (Candice) is so degenerate that her own mom didn't even want her
- [quote]And wasn't that punk girl in BB13 a nanny for the children of somebody famous?
What punk girl? Porshe? Kalia? Shelly?
- Andy's high school yearbook pic.
- I suddenly think MCCrae is gay.
- How did Amanda react to going on the block again? Any link to joker's update?
- Look! It's pop-up Andy!
- Joker' Updates reports that Amanda has also been fired from her job as a result of her racism. It was posted on the Realtors webpage then taken down.
What an awful trashy year on BB, resulting in 4 firings, so far.
- I knew Andy was a former fatty. I can't wait for him to be called out for the little bitch snitch he is.
- I liked Andy in the beginning, but his snitching really turns me off. I hope the housemates find out what he's doing, so they don't trust him.
- Did anyone catch Aaryn sticking her tongue out when Candice won the $5,000? She hasn't stopped being a nasty bitch.
- It's time they vote out that mega-bitch Amanda. The idea that no one sees her/MacRae as a partnership that needs to be broken up is ridiculous.
- R281, are you sure GM said that? I thought it was Aaryn. Either way, it is possibly the worst thing said all season, even worse than the mountain of racist, sexist, homophobic and violent remarks that have been uttered so far this season.
- Wow. A-man-duh was fired too? Her sugar mama status is over.
- Why did no one call out Andy for being such a snitch bitch?
- Jessie did when they were all talking on the couch and smoking. WTF with all the smoking. Spencer has to know it was Andy that snitched on him too. Hopefully Jessie and Spencer will put it all together.
- From what hear Andy is a TOP!
- Helen is smart has tons of energy but her diary room interviews are really annoying me. I want to say calm down already or shut up. Amamda is a really nasty bith huh? And Ginamarie oh God. That woman has to be on some hardcore drugs. She is a total loony tune.
- The only good thing about last night- Judd breaking up and also Amanda (who I hate) and Elissa over GM's blundering nomination speech.
"I don't like you, you are a filthy liar and a rat... but.. good luck in the veto, Candice."
- This was posted about Amanda. Did anyone hear this?
[quote]The racism is horrible but her latest remarks about wishing Jessie to be gangraped and forced to perform oral sex are disgusting and disturbing
This is disgusting if true.
- R299 people on message boards make jokes whenever someone dies, I think she's making comments along those lines. I doubt she sincerely wants anybody hurt.
- This is really a science/social experiment with the lowest of low, right? They had to screen the people looking for scum.
Andy's comments about GM were spot on. 15 year old girl with mental problems. When is she going to die her hair anyway? Still looks like shit.
- As expected, Spencer is the replacement nominee.
- [quote]Andy's comments about GM were spot on.
Yes they were spot on. However, he doesn't have too much room to criticize considering he wears adult Garanimals.
- i'm starting to hate this season
- With those ears, I still expect Andy to fly into the room.
- Exactly where does a grown man buy toddler-style clothes? I mean, a lot of FUBU stuff looks toddler-like, but Andy's clothes go the extra mile and look to be made of downy soft, baby-friendly cotton and pops in child-stimulating primary colors. He looks like Caillou.
His penchant for toddler wear and tattle-telling really has brought the preschool to the house.
[quote]"Keep my name out of your mouth"
More authentically, it's "Keep my name out yo mouth."
- so who won the veto?
who are the 3 people on the block?
- Amanda needs to put on some pants. The girl's ass looks like a rear view of Hank Hill. I think she's a once (and future) fatty--her flesh looks deflated.
- God, Andy looks like such a paste-eating, snitchy little bitch in the high school picture at r283. I bet he was a total narc.
- R308 - She probably can't fit in her pants.
- If any of the mean girls do get eliminated, I bet CBS will pull a fast one and do like they did with Howard.. tape the eviction earlier in the day and the audience will be made up of CBS production people. They fear regular audience members might do something 'horrible' like booing or remaining silent and not applaude as the girls leave the house.
- [quote]More authentically, it's "Keep my name out yo mouth."
Well, if someone like Candice says it, sure.
- "Keep my name outcho mouth" would be more accurate.
- Yes, Amanda was indeed a fattie. She said she was fat when she lived out in LA and had trouble getting work because of it.
I think she might work for her mother's real estate busienss, so I'm not sure she can be fired. I know the family has gotten A LOT of hate lately so maybe her site got hacked.
- I would think the audience reaction would attract viewers. I don't want to hear applause to these animals.
- with all of the people from the south (including Texas) why wouldn't they expect bigotry?
- Is there any chance Amanda will get voted out?
- Andy has just snitched on another houseguest. I think it was Spencer.
- Remember you want the villains with you at the end so the Jury votes for you.
- Snitches get STITCHES!!!!
- I think Candace will be voted out because for whatever reason, the rest of the house thinks her outbursts are MUCH wore and threatening than those we've seen from Aaryn, Gina Marie and Amanda. Tell me why those 3, with their racist and threatening blowups are considered to be not as bad as Candace?
What they don't understand is, of course Candace is going to blow up on people. No one should have to endure such torture and harassment on a consistent basis. If I were Candace, I don't think I would have handled it as well as she has.
While Candace is not doing well socially or competitively, she is a threat for being intelligent-she was the one who first figured out the Moving Company alliance, then she told Helen to her face that Helen is basically running the house, and finally she was the first one to bring up the idea of splitting up power couple Amanda and McCrae.
While I'm glad Amanda is finally being exposed for being a racist bitch, I'm afraid the idiot viewers who are easily swayed by editing will "forget" about all that has come out of the mouths of Aaryn and Gina Marie. I just hope that if Candace is evicted, Amanda, Aaryn and Gina Marie all leave the nastiest, meanest goodbye messages possible so the audience and viewers can be reminded of how horrible those 3 women are.
At the very least, Candace will walk away with $5000 and fan support. Hopefully none of the 3 mean girls will make it to the final 3, so they won't even have money to comfort from them the delicious hate that awaits them post-Big Brother.
- I also don't understand why so many want to get rid of Candace for strategic reasons. Think about it, for whatever reason, no one in the house likes her. That means if she makes final 2, the rest of the cast would automatically vote against her. Why get rid of her? That is a major reason to keep Candace.
I'll say again how disappointed I am with Helen and Andy. Helen is playing a great game and has been able to basically take over the game, but I'm disappointed that she would ever align with Aaryn. I think after the game ends, Helen is going to feel like an ass for thinking of money over morality. I know it's not a game of morality, but when someone is as hateful as Aaryn, don't make deals with that person.
Andy is just pathetic. He can't win shit, and basically hangs out with the majority. Clearly he knows when others are being mistreated yet won't do anything about it. The snitching to keep Amanda safe is just obnoxious. He and Jessie will make jury but they won't have accomplished anything.
- Yea Candace couldn't keep the lid on. She should've just kept quiet and not confronted the whole fucking house. Granted, I can't blame her but this is a game.
- Does Andy smoke? Who doesn't smoke?
- If Amanda, Aaryn or Gina Marie make final 2, that would be worse than Evil Dick or the lazy Jordan getting that far. These 3 are the worst women they've ever had on the show. It's infuriating that they behave as they do and then blame their bad image on Candace. Candace never made them speak that way or even baited them to be racist. She only called them racist after they WERE acting racist.
I can't wait for this season to be over and I hope the tabloids follow these mean girls so we can hear updates about how their hateful ways have ruined their futures.
- Sunday's Big Brother (2.2/7) saw a new head of household amidst more maneuvering among the contestants. The one-hour show dipped 4% from last week’s show.
- I long for a sweet guy like Nick who was comfortable enough to talk about his Top 5 Guys List. He was handsome and had a great personality. The fact that he liked Danielle was his only fault.
- Here is Gina Marie's comment about Candice being a "degenerate" and that "her own mom didn't even want her"...btw McCrae thought it was funny as hell. Really, there are few likable/innocent people in the house. It seems even the ones not making nasty comments are at least laughing at/tolerating them. I hope CBS airs this but they won't. See the below link.
- Oh please, Candice deserves to be made fun of. She's got psycho eyes.
- Double eviction this week. Candace is going this week. I hope Jesse wins HoH. She will put up VaginaMarie and Amanda. She wants Amanda gone.
- None a yous scrubs will be invited to me and Nick's wedding !!
- Recap: You Don't Mess Around With Amanda
- Not flattering pic
- R333 that's not even her worst. The underwear outfit in last night's episode was the least flattering look Amanda has "rocked". I love how now 3 different house guests have commented on how bad her body is. First, a slightly intoxicated Elissa talked about her thighs, then Jessie, and then Candice. Amanda is one of those bitches who thinks she looks hot but the rest of know better (unless you're desperate-for-pussy-McCrae).
I'm shocked Aaryn and Gina Marie haven't attacked her body yet, though maybe they'll start once Candace is gone. Candace is by far the most beautiful woman in the house.
Howard and Nick were the hot guys. Jeremy was OK and David was passable. The 4 uglies are left. Andy is pathetic and twinkishly gross, Spencer makes dicks invert, Judd is just a no and McCrae is a loser.
- So Amanda's punishment from the POV is she has to keep getting spray tans. Today she made these gem-like comments:
"I look like a migrant worker"
"I look like a slave".
Then Aaryn goes " OK that's racist"
not sure if Aaryn was joking or serious.
These bitches. I can't wait till the game is over. I hope they get tons of hate mail and harassment wherever they go.
- [quote]Tell me why those 3, with their racist and threatening blowups are considered to be not as bad as Candace?
Because white people think their kind can do no wrong (and are secretly as racist as these cunts).
- Horrible photo of her.
- Did Amanda freak out when she was put up for nomination again.
- It's just fascinating yet disturbing how some of these casts can be. The treatment Candace has received is by far the worst of any houseguest in the history of the show. While she is viewed rather positively by most of the public, she has bizarrely become the villain in the house. This is a worse case, but it reminds me of what happened to that girl Jenn the year Evil Dick and Danielle won. Jenn had her faults sure, but she was never a horrible piece of shit like Dick and daughter. Somehow, Jenn was viewed as evil while Dick and Danielle were accepted by the other contestants. I do blame America that year too as they warmed up to that old asshole.
It's just weird how Aaryn was so quickly taken back into the group after Helen saved her ass. When Candace is evicted, we'll see Aaryn, Gina Marie and Amanda dancing and celebrating "oh the black trouble maker and drama queen is finally out so she can't make us miserable anymore".
I am certain that after the show is over and the contestants all watch the season back, many of them will rush to call and apologize to Candace for what happened. Even Elissa who has called out Aaryn and Gina Marie on their racism doesn't seem bothered by it anymore.
- Helen has a strangely stable mood.....abilify?
- Aaryn and Amanda after Amanda got another spray tan:
Aaryn: Go lay next to Candice...
Amanda: She'll think I'm her mother
McCrae: That's racist don't say that
Amanda: It's not racist if it's true
- Does Whoremanda eat Gina Whorie's shit?
- how far did Candace get in Miss USA?
- Worse houseguests evah!
- Please let us see all their reactions when those hateful bitches are told they've been fired from their jobs.
- They have jobs?
- Not anymore.
- The rallying around the racists in the house is quite troubling. I'm not shocked that Helen is a republican, as the racism doesn't seem to bother her. Maybe she would feel differently if most of the comments were about her being Asian for weeks. She only had to deal with a week of it (1 week too many but nothing like what Candice has endured continuously).
The idea that now Aaryn, Gina Marie and Amanda are BONDING over their racism and making racist remarks about Candice is disgusting. Shame on the others for not saying anything except "hush don't make yourself look bad". I was hoping someone would take a fucking stand and tell them what they need to hear-that they're bigoted pieces of shit, but only Candice had the strength to do it.
The only good that can come out of this season is that in the future, contestants will be much more sensitive as to what they say while on the show.
- Totally agree, r348.
- What a coincidence that 2 of the KKK members this season will be the HOHs responsible for evicting the 2 black contestants. If Amanda wins HOH and gets rid of Helen, the KKK trifecta will have accomplished their goal of getting out those minorities.
- What did Amanda's dad say in his twitter freakout?
- Sommany comments on this thread!
Please recap: GM put up Candace and Jessie. Then Amanda was MVP third nominee.
Then what happened? And did Amanda get all paranoid again?
- I know how you feel, R352. I want to revel in Amanda's MVP dismay.
Jessie won POV and took herself off the block. I think Spencer went up, but I have to check.
- McRae hasn't had a bath since Thursday. Appartantly this is common practice for him.
He also doesn't brush his teeth. Amanda kissed him and said it was like eating a shit sandwich.
- Amanda's dad really can't defend her any more.
I wanted to like Candace and she certainly has my sympathies for what she's been put through in the house, but I think it's clear that the best thing for HER is to leave the house as soon as possible. She is having a meltdown and she is entirely alone. She absolutely needed Howard as a constant source of support and reassurance. For her own health and well being she needs to get out.
- Especially since someone upthread said Candace wasn't a big fan and had been recruited by the show. She must not have had much of an idea what was in store.
- [quote]He also doesn't brush his teeth. Amanda kissed him and said it was like eating a shit sandwich.
Ugh, that's disgusting.
- Aaryn worried that the After Dark viewers would be making fun of her for her dark roots. Then she complained about being fat and looking like a lesbian mule.
That's okay because it's about lesbians, right?
- I think Candice should sue CBS for the half mil for putting up with this harassment. This is not what she signed up for-to be called racist names and abused on a regular basis. And isnt Candace half white? This is why most biracial people identify as black-racist whites are so color phobic that the Caucasian part doesn't even matter! And Helen should also be called out for her racist stereotyping of Candice by lying when she said Candice 'bullied' her! A true repug-lying and exploiting damaging images of people of color to get votes. Disgusting.
- [quote]This is not what she signed up for-to be called racist names and abused on a regular basis.
Sorry, but she did. They sign a very elaborate contract that pretty much allows Fly On The Wall Productions and CBS to do whatever they want without retaliation. Have you ever seen one of those reality show contracts? The MTV shows actually include death and dismemberment clauses releasing MTV of all liability. Houseguests are required to sign/initial every single page.
- Do you really think there's a clause concerning potential racist remarks by other contestants?
- So Spencer made a joke last night about jerking off to child porn? Unbelievable.
- Here's what Spencer said-fucking despicable:
- [quote]I'm not shocked that Helen is a republican, as the racism doesn't seem to bother her.
Helen is the stereotypical Asian that is desperate to be liked by white people even if they don't like her (think Michelle Malkin), so they try to be the best Uncle Tom that they can be.
- [quote]Amanda's dad really can't defend her any more.
A Jew will always defend their spawn, NO MATTER WHAT. Jews think their kids can do no wrong. That's not a stereotype; it's a fact.
- Candace stated this evening on the after dark show that she plans to give a spectacular speech on Thursday. Jessie and Elissa are trying hard to save her but it's not looking good.
That's right, honey. Give 'em hell and hold your head up high as you walk out that door.
- This just in:
GM has been calling Nick her fiancé. If I were Nick, I'd start getting that Restraining Order in place before September rolls around.
A shiver went down my spine.
The DR should have called him in immediately. That is beyond repugnant
- R366, it sure is true of Joan Rivers. She certainly has a blind spot where her talentless, repugnant, nasty daughter is concerned.
- Fuck you, R368.
- My co-worker's sister-in-law is obsessed with Big Brother. She makes $74 every hour on the internet. She has been laid off for 9 months but last month her paycheck was $151023 just working on the internet for a few hours.
- [quote]I think she might work for her mother's real estate business.
So her own mother fired her for racism. Harsh.
- [quote]I know the family has gotten A LOT of hate lately so maybe her site got hacked.
How do you know? Has the family made a statement?
- Is Nick gay?
- Yes, he is.
- Child porn? Really? How in hell did they assemble such a vile group of people this year?
- r375, yous betta shut yous scrub mout befo I fuckin flip yous ova a couch.
- I hope this means the police are now searching Spencer's ISP and computer. Wouldn't it be ratings gold if he got arrested while in the house?
- I am not a fan of Piers Morgan and I know this will never happen but, it would be delicious if GM, Aaryn and Amanda were guests on his show at the end of the season.
- I'm sure Candice would appreciate all her supporters on the DL! Even though most of you cannot even spell her name.
- Vile. You know SEE BS will white wash Candice's speech- They turned angry Howard into happy go lucky uncle tom when he got out. Not one word of the racism in the house..just we love you Howard..
- [quote]Candace stated this evening on the after dark show that she plans to give a spectacular speech on Thursday. Jessie and Elissa are trying hard to save her but it's not looking good.
Apparently the evictions are now pre-taping to control the audience. Leslie doesn't want his wife embarrassed with any of this mess. If Candice does goof, you may never see it.
- Once Candice is gone I will totally stop watching the show. I have had enough of these vile, repulsive people. I wanted to stop watching weeks ago but I felt horrible about Candice being stuck in there with those assholes. The idiots that are left can eat each other alive. Who cares.
- I still don't get how any of them can justify not kicking out A-man-duh when they have the chance. You can't convince me the "brilliant" strategist Helen really thinks Candice is a huge threat. If Manny wasn't protected by Grodner, she'd be out.
- R367 I hope that happens. I hope Candace reads those 3 bitches for filth and also calls out the other contestants for condoning their behavior through silence/laughing. You know the others are going to take pleasure in her leaving anyway, so why not fucking put them on blast on LIVE TV and embarrass the hell out of them? I love Candace. Then she'll walk out to thunderous applause.
- R366 / R370 well it was white trash redneck princess Aaryn's parents who hired a PR team. You can't get more defensive than that.
- When do they start making the jury house-after the double eviction? I would love for those racist bitches to deal with Candice outside the house!
- It will be interesting to see how they behave once Candice is out the house. Aa was already going off on GM behind her back yesterday, calling her nuts after having a lengthy discussion about her fantasies about Nick.
This just in: Jessie and Judd had sex after everyone went to sleep.
The Mean girls planned on having Candice out before Jury selection, so I believe next weeks' eviction will be the first on the jury.
- Thanks,r390. Those broads are devious!
- Devious doesn't begin to describe these women. They (especially Aaryan) wanted both Howard and Candice out before the jury is formed.
Mm, I wonder why?
- Wil's latest. I love him. His Elissa is great.
- Unbelievable season.
- Not a fan of the Will videos at all.
- I do hope Candance calls out on those racist bitches.
- [quote]You can't convince me the "brilliant" strategist Helen really thinks Candice is a huge threat.
Miss Ching Chong is desperate for the white housemates (who talk shit about her behind her back) to like her.
- Does GM actually think that Nick wants to marry her? She's seriously deluded. She only knew him like 5 seconds ago.
I hope Candese makes a spectacular speech!
- So true,r397. Helen was just as quick to throw both Howard and Candice under the bus before the racists hoes that told her to 'go make some rice'behind her back. She could have easily partnered with Candice, Howard and Elissa but chose to side with the bigot gang. That's why she will not win this game. From where I'm standing, it looks like Aaryn's game to loose.
- [quote]Does GM actually think that Nick wants to marry her?
She's playing a character. They're all playing "characters" thinking it'll get them fame and fortune and heaps of adoration outside the house. In the past, we all had a little pact that we would accept this charade. But the sheer awfulness behind their adopted personas is just a little harder to ignore this year. GM thinks she's the new, funny and outrageous star of Jersey Shore. But we ain't buying it.
- GM is far too stupid to pull off a 3 month acting job. However, Helen's portrayal of Stewie from Family Guy is simply flawless!
- Does Amanda do anal?
- There is no way in hell that Aaryan is going to win. With all the upset viewers this season, unless Julie Chen plans to end this series all together, the backlash would be too enormous. None of the Mean girls will get it. Spencer has upset many with his child porn talk. Judd winning would give the show a hometown boy makes good feel, and Elissa is a fan favorite. Helen is the only minority left, but the viewers are getting turned off by her now she's aligned herself with the mean girls. McRae's only way of winning is if he ends his alliance with Amanda, which would be a dramatic turn.
My money is on an Elissa win.
- When Howard was thought to be preparing a blast, the producers did an early rather than live taping.
If Candace is planning something similar, the producers may try to thwart her.
- The sad part is Nick said in his interview after leaving the house that his feelings for Gina Marie were "real" and that he plans to be friends with her after the show...
Hopefully watching her in the weeks since he left will change his mind.
- Why does Julie host this show? It seems kind of beneath her. I know she is married to Moonves but couldn't he find something else for her?
- [quote]There is no way in hell that Aaryan is going to win. With all the upset viewers this season, unless Julie Chen plans to end this series all together, the backlash would be too enormous.
Really? You know nothing about Show Business. What backlash? Ratings? Front page publicity? Julie Chen and husband have ZERO desire to end the series they are loving this. They could have pulled all the bigots out weeks ago. If Chen cared she would be the journalist she thinks she is and ask hardball questions to the evicted or in the live shows. She doesn't she just smiles. Aaryan would be their wet dream come true.
- R407 - Beneath her? What has she done to deserve more?
- [quote]Why does Julie host this show? It seems kind of beneath her. I know she is married to Moonves but couldn't he find something else for her?
Two words... Pre-Nup
- R408 - if you think that the Chenbot is going to give a half million dollar check to Aaryn, I'll have some of what you're smoking. There's a big difference between pulling a contestant out of the show for having views not shared by most of the viewers and awarding a glorified bully the prize money.
- The diary room snippets are so bizarre, robotic and scripted that I can't tell what anyone is really thinking. The diary room stuff is no fun to watch this time. Amanda's are the worst, very LOUD and unfunny.
- Jun Song, winner of BB a decade ago, blogs about her disgust with this season and the filthy shitheads that were cast. Read it at the link.
- I think the Chenbot was hosting BB even before she married Les.
- Yes, she did. But they were together then too.
- I'm tired of hearing the racial slurs already, time to end the season early.
- R411 but glorified bully and misogynistic piece of shit Evil Dick won the game. Aryan is a racist bully piece of shit but Evil Dick was horrible in his own way.
- I watched two eps of Evil Dick and couldn't do it anymore. He won and has a ton of fans. Russell almost won Survivor and has a ton of fans. Both were glorified bullies.
- R417 And production had a heavy hand in Evil Dick winning, just like they heavily manipulated last season for Rachel to win. ED was about to be voted out but was saved by the America's Player nonsense when Eric voted out Justin instead and threw away his own game in the process. It was smooth sailing for ED after that.
- I remember Evil Dick's reign of terror, but I don't recall such a huge negative response about him. You either liked him or you didn't. This cast is being discussed on a variety of websites, including Time magazine for their bigotry, the likes of which has not been seen on a reality show. There's obnoxious behavior like Dr. Will, Mike and ED, but this group is in a class all it's own. That being said, I still do not see Julie awarding GM, Aa or Amanda.
Too much negative feedback. Not going to happen.
- Amanda has become almost as racist as Aaryn...so odd since she was the one who called Aaryn out on it initially.
- I'd love it for Candice to say "I don't hug racists" when she gets evicted. That would probably get edited out if they pre-tape it Thursday, though.
- We have much more instant communication now than then, including often right in the palm of our hands. Word spreads quicker and wider!
- Evil Dick walked that fine line between strategy and just being an asshole. He could intentionally rattle people on one hand but then have civil interactions. I also don't recall him whispering racist, outrageous, disgusting things behind people's backs. It's true, this year's group is on another level of terrible.
- Dick was nothing like these bozos. I could stay locked up with Dick without a problem.
I'd DOR after 2 days with these dregs
- Yeah, Dick telling the girls in the house he would rape them till they bleed was endearing.
- This just in -
GM and Aaryan are conversing about Andy. GM calls him a 'Fruit Loop'. Aaryn agrees and calls him a 'Fruitcake'
- [quote]Yeah, Dick telling the girls in the house he would rape them till they bleed was endearing.
That's just sexism. No one here cares about that.
- R427 And yet you still watch a shitty vile show full of homophobes and racists.
I'm sure CBS enjoys you contributing to their ratings.
- What'll suck is if they tamper with the "live" show on Thursday spoiling the double eviction. My favorite part is watching them shit their pants in real time. We'll know something is afoot if they cut the live feeds for 8 or 9 hours like they did last week.
- Evil Dick was misogynistic and he's lucky the internet forums and internet press weren't so prevalent as they are today. He wouldn't have been able to get away with treating that girl Jenn the way he did. When he burnt her with the cigarette etc that was pathetic. I was disugsted when that thing won.
I'm glad the bigots in this cast have been exposed but I have a feeling at least 1 of them will make the final 2, if not win.
- R421, it's highly likely that production prompted Amanda to "call out" Aaryn's racism. At that time they were building up Amanda as someone to root for but that has long since been abandoned thanks to her disgusting behavior.
- R29 -
Your interest in this "vile show full of homophobes and racist" must hold some interest to you or you wouldn't even care enough to enter this topic and respond.
- Judd felt bad about Candice and asked Elissa to ask her to come to Amanda's "bachelorette party." Candice said to Elissa they'll all just trash her as soon as she leaves so what's the point. Elissa was very sweet to her. I want Elissa to win now.
- It seems like CBS no longer highlights the racism and bigotry.
Most viewers don't follow the feeds or internet so it now looks like the HGs are no worse than any other year.
I don't think that's right. They need to keep showing what Amanda/Aaryn/GM/Spencer are saying
- Of course Aaryn is going to win. It will a consolation prize for the blind racist to start her life over after she finds out how much damage her comments have caused her. Well,not in Texas I guess...
- no r436...no one in the house really likes her....they won't vote for her.
- So Gina Marie revealed she is basically not able to read or write when challenged to write her HoH blog. So my question to her would be: "Given your illiteracy, does it make you feel better about yourself and your insecurities to be such an avowed racist?" I know that question will not be asked though. It does give me great pleasure to know that not only was this bitch fired from her job but she is going to have a very tough time finding another job now that it has been revealed that she is both racist and illiterate.
- "GM and Aaryan are conversing about Andy. GM calls him a 'Fruit Loop'. Aaryn agrees and calls him a 'Fruitcake'"
and for once I agree with them. He makes all gay men look bad.
- The only reason they called him a Fruit Loop and Fruitcake is because they were complaining about Andy joining the Girls Only Bachelorette party. It was supposed to be a Ladies' Night Out and Andy pops up and joins in. Does Andy consider himself a lady? He joins in on the Girls Only nail parties too.
- Link to GinaMarie Uhas's HOH blog, please.
- [quote]The sad part is Nick said in his interview after leaving the house that his feelings for Gina Marie were "real" and that he plans to be friends with her after the show...
What else was he supposed to say? He doesn't want to come off as an asshole. He's already said numerous times in the DR that he isn't interested in her and that he found her annoying.
- GinaMarie: Andy is fudgepacker and no man wants to sleep with him.
- GM is mad that Andy took her bed. 'Its not my fault that Andy is a fucking fudgepacker. If he wasn't gay this wouldn't be a problem and he could sleep w/other guys'
- [quote]GM is mad that Andy took her bed. 'Its not my fault that Andy is a fucking fudgepacker. If he wasn't gay this wouldn't be a problem and he could sleep w/other guys'
Question: How can you watch this disgusting show and contribute to it's ratings when shit like this is being said?
Get some dignity and quit watching this disgusting stuff.
- Stop policing a thread of a show you find inappropriate.
R439, of course you do.
Evil Dick should have been yanked like Willie was for burning her. I didn't see it. Was it deliberate? Why was he left in?
- VaginaMarie also said this:
GM- so Candice is gonna be a F***ing cu*t and mope around all day and now everyone wants to be in there and bow down to her ... she wants to be a Debbie Downer.. the F*** her and let her rot in her bed with her F***ing crabs...
- Is it true Mandy was fired too? No more realtor sugar mama?
- Amanda's mommy's realtor website may have been hacked. Poor mommy. She looked like a stuck-up cow when she was on the show a few weeks ago.
- Oh my, won't Spencer be surprised that he was fired. Here's what he said last night:
2:19 AM\tSpencer "I don't say anything offensive because I don't have it in my heart to say something racist".Spencer is saying he just wants to go back to work on the railroad not to be famous.
- Spencer was fired?
- It is only racist if he masturbates to picuters of non-white children in basements.
ED did not burn her deliberately or otherwise.
The most he did to her was toss a glass of water at her. Just the liquid not the entire glass
- Jenn was outside and Evil Dick blew smoke in his face. She got up in his face and tried to knock the disgusting cigarette down and he burned her with it. Evil Dick is a cunt of the highest order and it was an embarrassment that none of the men in the house stood up to his pathetic ass. He wasn't shit!
Gina Marie-I can't wait for her to find out the pageant fired her.
- I don't think Spencer can be fired. Railroad unions?
- Spencer wasn't fired but they released a statement condemning him and said they were working with the union to explore their options.
- Dick poured iced tea on Jenn's head. It's beyond sad that I remember that.
- I still don't understand why Judd/Jessie/Andy aren't trying harder to get Amanda out. They must know that Helen and her harem are coming for them next.
- Andy seems to think he is a 15 year old girl. If he wins any money I bet he uses it to get a sex change. Did he grow up in a house full of women?
- Helen is a republican? No wonder she ignores the racist remarks...
- In an ethical world, CBS could have dealt with this by letting Aayrn out the backdoor of the diary room when this all first started and explained to the other house guests why. Now they are in a corner because they have to turn off live feeds to limit their liability, and they can't very well show GM, Amanda, Aaryn and Spencer the back door and call an early end to the season.
This was all carefully crafted by CBS. How else would they go through several seasons and not have the extreme racism and bigotry in even one houseguest, let alone the 4 they have now. In their selection process, they discovered these traits and they also planted the minorities to add to the shit stirring recipe. Add in the 'terribly offended" Julie Chen and we have a ratings golden egg.
- Oh, boo hoo, let's shut down the show because we don't like what people say. It hurts our pretty little ears.
Just change the fucking channel. I happen to like seeing assholes get their comeuppance. And speaking of assholes, CAN WE QUIT TALKING ABOUT EVEL DICK? I swear I can never get away from that man. This is BB15. BB8 was a long fucking time ago.
- Yeah, all about ratings and publicity. Morals and ethics mean nothing to the media....
- R439 and R459 have mental problems.
How many times are you self-loathing assholes going to continue posting the same garbage here? We get it, you don't like Andy. Shut the fuck up if you don't have anything new to contribute.
- I only saw Evil Dick in the all-stars season where he walked off early for undisclosed reasons, so he means nothing to me except as a quitter.
- This just in -
Chen it is going to spring on the houseguests two thing: confirmation that Thursday will indeed be a double elimination, and both people voted out will be the first members of the jury, making this jury the largest they've ever had in the history of the show.
This will piss on the 'Mean Girls' plan of trying to get Candace out before the jury formed.
I'm unable to post it, but this bit of news can be found on the Entertainment Weekly news section.
- Technically, it's Evel.
- R464 Bitch we can say what we want. If you offended get the fuck off, bitch. What are you Andy's boyfriend? I hear he tops...
- Listen to what Aryan said today. Narcissist much?!?
Aaryn says that everyone was all "go Candice" during the fight between Spencer & Candice but Aaryn knew everyone would feel the opposite within 24 hours. Aaryn says the whole fight also ruined her (Aa) HOH camera time.
- R464 No one is self loathing. I'm not but there is a difference from being gay than being a negative steroetype of being gay. You can be gay and not be confused with a woman, which is what Andy is.
- But we started the modern gay rights movement!
- Here we go with the stereotype conversation again. What, GinaMarie isn't a stereotype? Or Amanda or Spencer for that matter? The cunning, manipulative Asian isn't a stereotype? The dumb blonde surfer dude? Small town "doh" Judd? Pizza slacker dude?
Get over it, they are ALL stereotypes. Even Nick.
Every time BB chose a gay guy who wasn't a nelly stereotype, that contestant went on to do gay porn! (James Zinkand and Steven Daigle) Now THAT'S a stereotype as well!
People need to stop thinking that anybody in front of a camera represents them. Represent yourself and let Andy represent Andy.
- My first thought about the larger jury is that CBS wants to keep control of Candace until after the final show. Easy way to control what she says.
- [quote]Andy seems to think he is a 15 year old girl. If he wins any money I bet he uses it to get a sex change.
And then he can come back and play the game as a transperson. Didn't they have a trans on one of the European Big Brothers?
- Here in Houston that Jeremy guy (or whatever his name is (Kaitlin's guy)) that was booted out was on local TV explaining about him and his fellow Texan's, Aaryn, attitude.
How can you explain and give excuses about racism and bullying?
- Big Brother" contestant Spencer Clawson just learned a valuable lesson about child porn ... don't even joke about that crap ... because cops will go after you.
In case you didn't see the clips from this week -- Clawson goes off on this really uncomfortable riff about child porn, saying, "I like to beat off to child porn. Did I ever tell y'all about that? I love it. Beating off to child porn is my favorite thing there is."
You'd think he'd stop there, but no ... he kept going, saying, "I love it when they're around three or four years old. My favorite ones are when you can tell they're in a basement."
And the jokes didn't go unnoticed ... especially by Spencer's hometown police in Arkansas.
Chief AJ Gary from the Conway Police Department in Arkansas tells TMZ, "The Conway Police Department was alerted to comments made. Due to the nature of the comments, our department moved quickly to look into the matter. At this time we haven't found that any criminal act was committed."
Good news, but still ... don't make child porn jokes. They're not even funny.
- R468/R470, you have a mental problem. It's painfully obvious. Perhaps it's dementia setting in?
- I hope Spencer's computer files are pristine. Even if his comments were intended as a joke I think it's a green
light for them to check out what's on his computer.
- VaginaMarie's HOH Blog. Girl is not only delusional about Nick, she is illiterate.
"OMG, BBVX this weeks been crazy!!!! i can't believe I'm had the honor of being HOH!!! Its awesome my BB Bunny gave me my key hahahah soooooo awesome it was perfect !!!
the only thing that could of made being HOH perfect was having Nick here to share it with me :-(((. I miss him like crazy . but i know he's routing me on back home and is super duper proud of me … if you ever see that "Blue Hat" it means i'm thinking of you and knowing your still with me in this crazy house . Nick you made me feel so special and always made me smile and laugh. you are such an amazing guy . i don't know how I'm living here without you lol. just know i'm playing nice, staying cool, and working hard for us . i'll see you soon !!!
First night as HOH was AMAZING!!!! everyone got to see my pic and all my cool ass stuff ! Being HOH is amazing !!! but it not all sunshine and rainbows … you know you have to nom 2 house guest and thats one of my hardest jobs. but it a dirty job an somebody's Got to do it !!!
Last but not least i Finally got my hair dyed thanks to Elissa . she rocks !!!! It came out amazing . Whooo hooooo !!!
I'll leave off on this note . I coundt be happier living in the Big brother House . I met the most amazing people and maybe even found the man of my dreams ! i coundt of asked for anything more , even though theres ups and downs and you miss your family and friends back at home. I feel truly blessed for bing here and living my dreams . I thank you all so much , I may not be the best writer but i try lol. thank you to my friends and family back at home in staten island new york … thank you all so much you i love you !!! Well i guess I'm all done … i love all you BB fans… keep watching its gonna get even more wild and crazy ohhhhh and it you like think of me and give me some luck so i can be the next MVP lol. thank you all so much"
- GM writes like an 8 year old girl. Good God. What an idiot!
- Wow, GM's writing!! Just wow. She's still a terrible person but it's just sad that she's illiterate, single, jobless and bulimic at 33. The casting this year is seriously tragic.
- Yeah, but I'm worried that Andy will tattle again, because he's been going to each houseguest to listen to their conversations.
- [quote]Now they are in a corner because they have to turn off live feeds to limit their liability,
Liability for what?
- The First Amendment applies to government censure. It has nothing to do with Big Brother.
If a contestant sings a song, BB has to pay the songwriter royalties. They are very much responsible for what people say.
I wish retards wouldn't throw out the first amendment whenever the topic of speech comes up. It doesn't mean anybody can say whatever they want wherever they want. It applies to government censure ONLY.
- I think CBS probably regrets all of the controversy on some level. This, with a few exceptions, is a literally disgusting cast. I wonder how some of them were ever employable or even acquired something as simple as a learner's permit to drive.
- Music companies can demand royalties for songs that are sung, but nobody else has standing to sue CBS for anything those idiots say.
- GM is a 33 year old woman. Keep repeating.
- R486 if someone says a cuss word on a live show, the network can be slapped with a huge fine by the FCC, so you are not accurate.
Networks are responsible for what they air.
- GM (from Staten Island) is the poster child for for the B&T (Bridge and Tunnel) crowd that invades Manhattan nightspots on weekends.
You'll always see a long line of them waiting to get into a hot club, while manhattanites breeze right in.
They have no idea why.
- From EW:
'Big Brother': Surprise! Jury is starting this week
The motto of Big Brother is “expect the unexpected,” and the contestants are going to have to do just that.
EW has confirmed that this season will have the largest jury thus far in the franchise, with nine members instead of the usual seven. This means whichever two houseguests are evicted this Thursday (it’s a double eviction) will become the first two members of the jury, as opposed to the last two going straight home.
Jury members move to a separate sequestered house, where they will ultimately decide who wins Big Brother 15. Because they remain sequestered, it’s also possible that one of the eliminated contestants will return to the house in some way. It’s interesting that with so many particularly unlikable people this season, CBS is opting to continue to keep even more of them around (and, as a result of that, putting more money in their pockets).
The news will be broken to the contestants during this Thursday’s live show.
- I honestly can tell what's real or not in this thread anymore.
- unexpect the expected!
- CBS is doing this for 2 reasons. The first is they want to give Candice some say in who wins the money, given how poorly she has been treated this season. The other is a more diabolical reason-they're hoping the second or third person in the Jury is 1 of the racist bitches so the cameras can capture them fighting.
Imagine if poor Candice goes there juror #1 and Aaryn, Gina Marie and Amanda follow her out the door? I doubt it will happen but damn it's a possibility.
The Andy defender in this thread is pathetic. He has been a horrible addition to the cast by doing NOTHING besides tattling on people. I want a non-stereotypical gay next season. Andy is even less of a factor than Dustin or Regan.
- Anyone have a link for tonight's episode as it airs?
- [quote]I honestly can tell what's real or not in this thread anymore.
Why? Most of the information is from the live feeds.
- When CBS gets embarrassed enough they have been known to clean house.
I know this example goes back decades, but they finally couldn't stand their reputation as the old folks network and cancelled top-rated shows such as the Beverly Hillbillies, Green Acres and Petticoat Junction, among others.
The "rural purge" of American television networks (in particular CBS) was a series of cancellations between 1969 and 1972 of still popular rural-themed shows with demographically skewed audiences, the majority of which occurred at the end of the 1970-71 television season.
After the ratings success of MTM and All in the Family, CBS cancelled Green Acres, The Beverly Hillbillies, Mayberry R.F.D., Hee Haw, Lassie, and The Jim Nabors Hour at the end of the 1970-71 season. Another series, The Glen Campbell Goodtime Hour, lasted until the end of the 1971-72 season.
Maybe similar purge is overdue.
- Give Andy a fishing pole and play the theme to the Andy Griffith Show.
- ABC also was looking for younger audiences, and in May 1971 cancelled shows that skewed toward rural viewers (such as The Johnny Cash Show) or older viewers (Make Room for Granddaddy and The Lawrence Welk Show).
NBC also targeted rural- and older-oriented programs in its cuts, eliminating long-running programs such as Wild Kingdom, The Andy Williams Show and The Virginian, all of which ran nine seasons or more.
- Maybe Andy will do gay porn too.
- [quote]When CBS gets embarrassed enough they have been known to clean house. I know this example goes back decades, but they finally couldn't stand their reputation as the old folks network and cancelled top-rated shows such as the Beverly Hillbillies, Green Acres and Petticoat Junction, among others.
Awww Honey, the Columbia Broadcasting System was once known as The Tiffany Network. Since Les Moonves has taken over, it's become Dollar General. Just the fact that he has his Asian wife hosting with a smile on her face a show featuring contestants who are opening insulting Asians is proof of that. They will not be cleaning house.
- First amendment genius at R486: Ask Paula Deen about liability. It has less to do with legalities and more to do with sponsors walking away when their silent support implies agreement.
- Seeing as Candice is going into sequester, there is always the possibility of re-entering the house.
- First amendment genius as r501, we can expect those nasty BB contestants to loose all their endorsement deals.
Oh wait! They don't have any!
CBS/BB/Julie aren't saying or doing anything offensive.
Rational people and companies do know the difference.
- [quote]The Andy defender in this thread is pathetic.
Actually, I think it's pathetic when grown gay men say shit like this about other grown gay men: "Andy seems to think he is a 15 year old girl. If he wins any money I bet he uses it to get a sex change."
Also, R496, it's cute that you think something CBS did 45 years ago means absolutely anything today.
- Will someone PLEASE pour some gasoline on and take a match to that stupid, ugly, fucked up pink fuzzy kitty-kat head cover that Helen and vaGina Marie keep trying to make happen? Thanks.
- A board full of people cunting each other down. Is it any wonder this show is successful with you bitches?
- Okay, I hate her, I can't wait for McCrea to dump her. (He has to vote her out to neutralize her power to target him. In the jury she'll be less powerful, I think) BUT when she lounged back on that couch looking like a reverse raccoon and said "I'm bringing sexy back." I laughed and laughed.
- Amanda is a nasty piece of work. Why doesn't the bitch still understand why she's being put up as a third nomination?
I've never seen such a room full of nasty houseguests, NEVER IN MY ENTIRE LIFE!
- Year R496 is an asswipe History teaching marm.
- After the POV competition, I hope McCrae dumps Amanda's ass. She will be nothing but misery, if he gets seriously involved with her.
- Here's Spencer "joking" about you know what:
- Oh my GAWD!
- R510 - That would be a big load to dump.
- SO CREEPY R511
is that enough for authorities to investigate?
- Are there cameramen in the house? Or were those swooping camera movements down the hallways stopping at the doors -- all filmed in advance?
- Why don't we start a petition on change.org to his employment at the railroad to get him dismissed?
- [quote][R510] - That would be a big load to dump.
- Where online can I watch Big Brother live tonight?
- He's clearly joking. I mean, he's holding the microphone up to his mouth. He hasn't forgotten he's being broadcast, he's 100 percent aware of it.
Not saying I think it's a particularly funny joke, but it's so obvious he was kidding, I can't believe anyone would take it seriously.
- Whose mic was he holding?
- McCrea's mic.
Not a funny joke, ever. All that matters.
Not many people make that sort of joke, no matter how dark their humor.
At best he is a creep, at worst....
- I have to agree. When they first mentioned it, I was outraged. I think it was stupid and I don't find it funny. I don't think he meant it as funny. I think he meant it to be outrageous and ridiculous.
Anyway, tempest in a teapot.
- I am so glad Amanda got the 'bad' edit tonight.
America has no idea how truly awful Amanda /Aaryn /GM/Spencer really are.
McRae has the ability of winning this thing but he has zero chance as long as he's associated with her
- [quote]McRae has the ability of winning this thing but he has zero chance as long as he's associated with her
- Dammit, they now know about both the DE tomorrow and that they'll all make jury.
I hope at least Julie springs on them the news that America voted the 3rd nomination for the past 3 weeks. That would almost certainly freak out Amanda so much she'd fuck up in the HoH competitions.
I think Candice has a shot at going back into the house a few weeks from now.
- Aaryn thinks she's beautiful but she really has an ugly little troll face.
- The innate ugliness of the "mean girls" negate any physical "beauty" they may have once possessed. They are gargoyles that no church would want defacing their structures.
- How'd they find out about the double eviction?
- Aaryn always has bitch face on her face, even when she smiles.
It's hilarious when they show Amanda's photo when she's picked the 3rd nomimation. And, that tanning spray she has to wear...OMG, LOL!
- It is disgusting how much these people smoke.
- R531, and let's be honest. You're the one sitting WATCHING them smoke.
- I am really struggling to get through this season. I have been a BB fan since the beginning and always look forward to it for fun summer TV.. I have noticed this sesson, I am not watching the feeds, not following updates and even though I record the shows then watch them later. I find I am waiting a while to do that. My enthusiasm is gone since this season started out so trashy. This cast is boring, gross and obnoxious. This season has become my least favorite out of all of them. I am writing to CBS to express my disappointment in this cast and if they continue with these low grade cast members, they are going to lose their audience and the show. Someone really dropped the ball on this one. Heads should roll.
- Andy is the ginger Pee-Wee Herman.
- Tweet nasty things to Amanda's father!!!!
Tell him what you think of her!!!
- Spencer about Aaryn: "If you could forget about her Klan membership, she's actually a cool chick."
- I can't believe that fucking Production told them about the double eviction. Probably had something to do with their rehearsal. Yes, they do a mock walk-thru before the live show... that's why they never seem surprised at the backyard set-up for HOH, they've already had a chance to practice and go over it so they don't hold the show up with questions and wardrobe issues. I just wish that they hadn't given them this much time to plot and prepare for it. Fuck.
Ollie, Americas Favorite Houseguest
- [quote]I am writing to CBS to express my disappointment
Ha ha, good luck with that, gramps.
P.S.: I am not a crank.
- They don't know it is a double eviction....Jessie just said she is afraid it might be but they aren't sure.
- They guessed DE because they were given a ramp to practice rolling a ball.
- Is Andy really gay? I thought Nick was the gay one.
- Amanda is starting to freak again!!!
- R542 about what
- I think the reason they know about the live eviction in advance is because the 'live'show is now pretaped.
- 1:33am. McCrae's dick slips out of his boxers. McCrae says "OMG, dick slip!"
- I couldn't tell if McCrae is cut or uncut.
- "Why don't we start a petition on change.org to his employment at the railroad to get him dismissed?"
As I reported a couple of weeks ago, ET announced on their show that Spencer has been fired from his job. Seems the Union had to agree with the compnay.
- Damn. I hope we somehow get to see their reactions on the finale about being fired.
- [quote]Aaryn thinks she's beautiful but she really has an ugly little troll face
Aaryn has 'dead eyes.'
- So who is up and who is getting kicked out? Remember it's a double elimination. Whoever watches the feeds, pay attention, last week they went out most of the day while they taped the "live" eviction.
- So no one is trying to get the votes to kick A-man-duh out?
- What's the latest?
- [quote]How can you watch this disgusting show and contribute to it's ratings
Amazing how dumb a lot of you like r445 are about tv ratings. Nobody has any idea which shows you and I watch. Only the very few households in the U.S. that are "Nielsen families" control the ratings. Nobody on DL has ANY effect on tv ratins. This is the way ALL tv networks in the US find out their ratings.
[quote]Electronic metering technology is at the heart of the Nielsen ratings process. Our tools capture not only what channel is being watched, but also who is watching and when, including “time-shifted” viewing.
[quote]Nielsen’s TV families represent a cross-section of representative homes throughout the U.S. Their viewing is measured by our TV meters and Local People Meters which capture information on what’s being viewed and when and, in the major U.S. markets, specifically who and how many are watching. Additionally, we collect more than two million paper diaries from across the country each year during “sweeps.”
- It would be soo cool if Amanda and McCrae broke up in the house but I think she'll be going home this week anyway. What say you?
- Since the government is already tracking our phone calls, texts and internet browsing, couldn´t they do a better job than Nielsen in tracking our viewing habits?
Then we´d have really accurate ratings!
- Amanda is totally freaking out!!
- Despite the continuing blackout to 3.2 million Time Warner Cable subscribers in NY, LA and Dallas, CBS saw last night’s Big Brother (2.1/7) remain even with last week.
- r555, you aren't so far off the mark. Nielsen ratings are archaic. Of course they are going to say they are relevant, they're a million dollar company who wants to keep on going, but if you look at their ratings, they don't take into consideration Netflix, Hulu, AppleTV, watching tv via the playstation, etc.
Companies like Netflix and Hulu know exactly which homes are streaming their content and when. The playstation, the Wii and the Xbox know exactly which channels you are watching and when.
It's a matter of time before that info is condensed into one database (probably by Google) if it isn't already.
I'm pretty sure there's an accurate database out there of what millions are watching exclusive of the archaic Nielsen ratings.
- CBS would also know how many millions stream their shows over the web, which we do sometimes when we can't get home in time. BB is usually put on the CBS website within an hour after it airs.
Neilsen looks at none of this.
- Article about last night's show. Amanda is torn to shreds.
- So you're willing to watch a group of loathsome people being loathsome because Nielsen can't see you? Well, you've really shown them!
- I am sure the data from our DVRs is also gathered by Comcast and the like. The networks and cable outlets know how many people are watching/recording any given show. I would be interested to know if and when cable companies release DVR recording/viewing data to the various networks and cable outlets.
- I totally agree.
- Oh I hope Aaryn Nation is the second eviction! If that happens and Julie Chen throws that hateful racist bitch softball questions, then I hope the media, and her TALK co-hosts give Moonves' consort a little hell.
- Last night on BBAD Spencer said "For many years I lusted for Christina Applegate...and her breasts." And Applegate had a double mastectomy. I hope Spencer has to get one for his man-boobs.
- Watching the episode online. Amanda is certifiable. Nasty and NO impulse control. Scary.
- Julie would have to throw softball questions because all contestants now go into the jury house. You can't rattle someone then send them to the jury house, they will want out.
- Double eviction night. After Candice who else is going? Hope it's either AAryn, Ginamarie or Amanda.
- Andy may not win a contest or win the game but i'm sure he'll get plenty of offers to perform for Rupal's drag race lol
- Anyone notice how every single time there has been a gay person on the show they are always floaters? They never win anything. Veto, HOH it's kinda sad that the steroetypical Bullshit that producers keep coming up with. Not every gay man is "Jack" from Will and Grace! Some of us are not over the top, lisped and limp wristed. Where are the Anderson Cooper, Rock Hudson like gay guys they keep passing on?
- Anderson Cooper would make a boring guest in a houseful of drama. Do you really see that type of personality trying to be conflicting and/or stupid? Look at how Amanda is acting, or GinaMarie. Do you think Rock Hudson would do that?
- R571 what i'm saying is producers, CBS are depicting the GLBT in a negative way. And it's ALL of the time. It's 2013 and no one expects every gay guy to act like Andy or the othr queens they've had on this show.
- R572, enough already. We've heard your bullshit over and over and over again.
- Umm, normal masculine gay men are not on this show because only starved queens would participate in these shows. Normal masculine guys are great for marriage but not for trashy reality tv. This show makes everyone look bad...
And lol at Anderson Cooper being better than Andy. At least Andy wasn't forced to come out like a coward.
- R573 Fuck you. You want the continuing of steoretypes. Well now all of us are for the negative images of the GLBT from the media! You accept that shit, I won't and anyone with a brain wouldn't either.
- R573 thinks Andy and other gays on Big brother represent all GLBT people. Sad.
- Andy could never be in the closet R574 his lisped and voice of 12 year old girl and the way he moves his hands and swings his crossed legs give it away! LOL
- Anderson Cooper was not "Forced" out. He outed himself in high school. He even said that himself. Someone who tells friends and family and coworkers you are gay is NOT in the closet...
- [quote][R573] thinks Andy and other gays on Big brother represent all GLBT people. Sad.
No, I did not say that.
I said we're tired of your bullshit. You come here every day and spew your hatred toward Andy. We get it already, especially after six posts from you in less than a half hour.
- R579 Is Andy topping you? I heard he was a TOP.
- The least they could do is fnd a gay man with some wit & humor, someone sassy..Andy is about as exciting as wallpaper paste. He's a little girl running from houseguest to houseguest to tattle on everyone.
- R581 that's what i'm talking about. Every gay guy they get of these shows is like that. They never win anything. No veto, HOH. I don't know just a bad image, you know many people are looking at Andy and thinking "Another silly fruitcake" We all are not like that, but media and society as long as they see it on T.V. will believe it.
- Great comeback, R580. You're quite witty, considering your advanced age and lack of education.
- [quote]We all are not like that, but media and society as long as they see it on T.V. will believe it.
Jesus Christ, you're stupid.
Gay people of all shapes and sizes and personalities can be found all over TV.
- R573=stereotypical control queen.
- There was one great gay houseguest early on, the tall black guy who made a stupid mistake but at least was active the whole time. He was a fan favorite too, came back a lot later.
The worst, even worse than boring Andy, was that guy who was part of the Nerd Herd, the all time most horrible season with April and Latina Embarrassment and that ugly Maggie cow winning. That guy managed not to have an ounce of personality despite being gay AND black. I didn't even know that was possible. He was a pet rock the whole season.
- Marcellas was not a great house guest.
- r572 has obviously never been to a gay bar.
- R588 I have. Few years back. Wasn't for me. I don't even drink... I was there to support my ex who was dancer... lol
- Jokers is posting that they believe tonight will be a "Reset".
WTH is that ?
- So Candice is going home, who else do you all think? Double eviction. I hope Ginamarie or Amanda or AAryn is next.
- I'm wondering if tonight will also be a "reset" night like they did last year with the coaches entering the game. Julie Chen cryptically twittered a photo of a hand pressing the large reset button that they have. I bet it has to do with the number of people who are on the block. They probably can't continue with three nominees for much longer.
- [quote]Marcellas was not a great house guest.
Marcellas was fine. It was before cretins like this cast were hired. He was very popular. CBS gave him his own internet show the day after the eliminations the next season, where he would talk to the ousted. He did however make the stupidest move in BB history. I think it was the first year of the POV and he was on the block. He won POV and decided not to take himself off and was voted out.
- Marcellas was a lot of fun. Beau had zero personality and Lawon was an utter moron. All are black and gay.
- Well Andy is white and gay, so why aren't you happy? Because he doesn't play rugby and scream "bro!" 24-7? You aren't looking for realistic representations, you're looking for P.R.
- Started a new thread for when this one is toast.
- what 595 said.
- [quote]I am sure the data from our DVRs is also gathered by Comcast and the like.
You queens are too dumb to even be on the internet.
- The only thing that could be "reset" at this point are the nominations. Is CBS desperately trying to save Candace??
- Thank you, R596!