- Has his father died or been ill recently?
- Oh, Simon? You know we've got rats in the cellar?
- He said the tattoo was for his dad's birthday because it was his favorite song when Cheyenne was a child. Not sure how I'd feel if I got someone else's tattoo as a birthday gift.
- Yes, that is rather odd reasoning on CJ's part.
- OMG Cheyenne what happened?? Used to love speaking with u & ur partner @ the 52nd st. dog park & in the hood (Hell's Kitchen). Can't believe u f'kd it up!! Grow up.
- Do we think he sent a hand-written thank you note to Michael McDonald for throwing the pool party?
- R6 He could use the left over blue-black ink from his latest tattoo session.
Miss Manners, appropriate AND thrifty
- If you were getting your dad's favorite song, from when you were a kid, put on your arm in prison type, what would the song lyrics be?
- OK, slightly off topic...
I live six houses away from Michael McDonald. We've been introduced to each other at neighborhood events at least three separate times. Each time he has no memory of having met previously.
Not sure if that says more about me or him.
- He should just tatoo a thank you not on his shin and instagram it to McDonald.
- R9, that is vintage LA for you. That's a way of telling you you're not important.
- So he's getting divorced less than 2 years after getting married, and just last year he had the nerve to give out "secrets to a happy marriage", even though reports say that him and his husband have been having problems for quite some time?
Wow, some people will just lie through their teeth to look good.
- You have a choice. You can either be a pin-up underwear model or a serious actor.
- The tattoo story is ludicrous. The Daddy Big Boots tattoo is perverse , But, the forearm is demented. The font , the unevenness "Only The Gentle Are Ever Really Strong" what does it all mean?
Also, there is no way he has been sober for a year. That's the biggest whopper of them all. I listen to the interview . i agree, he didn't seem sad or upset by any of this.
- He posed in his underwear and looked good, but would he be hired again with all the ugly ink? David Beckham did underwear ads with special lighting and airbrushing to hide a lot of his ink.
- Best gossip in AGES!
The thing I love best? That of all the rumors...drug use, cheating, skanky new boy-toy...the thing that bothered his mother and sister was that he might have shaved his head! Now that's priceless!
- To be fair, that might not have been the one thing that bothered them - they may have just took it as and entryway to ask about the rest.
- So he and the idiots at SLATE do a Press Release saying its a private matter. Then he goes on a talk show the same day to talk about it?
Oh Holly-weird, never change.
- "Only the gentle are ever really strong" is a quote by James Dean.
Not looking good, people.
- He probably took it as an opportunity to plug his album: I'm Blue, Daddy Big Boots.
Is someone working on posting the audio?
- R14, agreed. He's saying he's been sober for a year to rationalize the new skank boyfriend. AAers are encouraged not to make big life changes during the first year of sobriety (because the brain chemistry takes that long to be free of the influence of the drugs and alcohol). It doesn't sound like he was particularly sober at that party.
He doesn't sound terribly broken up, especially for someone who once said that Monte was his best friend as well as his partner. How quickly dear old Monte was disposed of.
- Imagine if his father's favorite song had been "Chantilly Lace" or "Purple People Eater."
- So this is what it takes to finally get gays to care about me? Should have known.
- Regardless of what's going on in his private life, at least he's an out actor. But of course, leave it to DL to put down and tear apart an openly gay actor but are more than happy to praise pussy closet cases like Henry Cavill.
- Oh Christ, this isnt good
In an interview with Out Q Cheyenne Jackson said ‘I Am Not A Nazi Skinhead’
Cheyenne says he subscribes to the Royals policy of “never complain, never explain,” but the press coverage of his divorce “was getting a little ugly” so he spoke out.
Although the Broadway icon didn’t address any questions about whether he has a new younger boyfriend, he did say, “I know that our marriage meant a lot to a lot of people — that’s not lost on me and I respect that.”
- the cynic in me thinks: any PR is good PR. So maybe he and monte will have a public reconciliation.
- Did her really say "the Royals' policy"?
- [quote]leave it to DL to put down and tear apart an openly gay actor
R24 thinks we should be praising an alcoholic druggie who just got prison tattoos inked on his body and dumped his husband simply because he's not in the closet. There's so much that's nice for us to talk about like... uh.... um.... hmmmmmmmm....
Come back R24, tell us why you find him so fantastic.
- I'm not a nazi skinhead? Cheyenne step away from the microphone.
- I must issue a correction to my post at R3
The tattoo was a Christmas present for this dad and not birthday. And he gave his dad his gift early because...
So is that a better Christmas gift or birthday gift or should he have had the lyrics embroidered on a hand towel?
- I like that Royal policy of "never complain, never explain." I will adopt that as my policy henceforth. Should I start a "Cheyenne Jackson Appreciation Thread"? I do believe he deserves our support, not our judgment, at this difficult time. Does anyone agree with me?
- The druggie is openly gay! Yay! The two whores are openly gay! Yay!
- You're getting pushy Roger. Did you start out here as Umpy?
- The Octopus has never been an "Umpy." Indeed, he's quite sure he's never met an "Umpy," nor does he wish to!
- Cut him some slack. He made a mistake by getting married, probably got caught up in the moment. He's explained everything. He's not downward spiraling. Leave him alone.
- MR. JACKSON: Did you polish my boots today, boy? DID YOU?
CHEYENNE: Yes, Daddy.
MR. JACKSON: Yes, Daddy what?
CHEYENNE: Yes, Daddy Big Boots.
MR. JACKSON: When I told you to call me that, I wanted you to mean it.
- [quote]He made a mistake by getting married, probably got caught up in the moment.
I guess you're saying he's just plain stupid. Most couples who have been together for a decade generally know when it's right to get married.
- LOL, Roger Octopus!
- All P.R. people, always P.R.
- R35 He was with his partner for 13 years. Caught up in the moment?
R35 = 3/4 retarded
- This might not be so bad. The Octopus does like ink!
- R24 apparently got lost on her way to the Hallmark Channel message board, and accidentally found a board that specializes in BITCHY gay GOSSIP.
You're a troll. Bitchy gossip is what this board is about.
- It's time for 'Roger Octopus' to go the fuck away. TROLL. I HATE the authenticated folks who just come here to troll.
- Compose yourself R43. The Octopus is losing patience with your kind.
- R35 has also apparently lost his way to the Hallmark Channel message board.
Dearheart, we have less sympathy for the 'druggie cheated on his husband, acted out, fell off the wagon, and got prison tattoos' queens then you Hallmark types do. He's not 'born again' hon.
- I like Roger, so STFU! All you do to contribute is to complain.
- Okay, for those still interested in GOSSIP, what should Cheyenne's next step be?
1. Tearful interview with Oprah in which he confesses to an addiction (while hiding the other 3 or 4).
2. Starts appearing everywhere with his mom and sis, explaining that he's just a family man who likes to stay home at night watching Golden Girls and knitting.
3. Become immersed in charity photo ops, ladling soup for homeless people for a few minutes while the cameras roll.
4. Pay Monte some money to publicly explain that he didn't mind all the STD's from Cheyenne's romps with chorus boys, and that love means never having to say you're sorry.
5. Lots of public appearances with good pals Neal Patrick Harris and Matt Bomer, explaining that he would also like to settle down and have kids. And scapegoat Monte by saying he didn't want kids.
You know something's coming.
- R46= Roger.
Don't be so transparent, troll.
- Why put all of the blame on Cheyenne. I believe this entire thing is Monte's fault. He probably made things unbearable at home. Chey probably coudn't take it anymore, but in these things people always blame the top.
- R48 = Stupid bitch
- The PR machine is getting desperate!
lol now Monte is responsible for Cheyenne's acting out.
Bitch please! Cheyenne is whore who destroyed his own marriage.
- Again, this is the best thing to happen to Cheyenne ever. No one has ever talked about him this much.
- R50= dumb ass troll.
- R52, you do have a point there. But look at his PR reaction...they swiftly threatened sites to remove all info except for their prepared statement. I don't think they see it as quite so positive.
Especially since Cheyenne's appeal is largely within our community. And a lot of that stemmed from the fact that he basically seemed like a good but flawed guy. Now he looks like a messy sleeze.
- Name 5 Broadway leading men with tattoos:
John Lloyd Young
- [quote][R50]= dumb ass troll.
You stupid, stupid bitch.
- When will this tat bullshit end? It is so hideous and looks so low-class. And no, I'm not an old fart. Even some of us younger people think tats are nasty. It does seem like every other person in my age group has them now.
- [quote] But look at his PR reaction...they swiftly threatened sites to remove all info except for their prepared statement. I don't think they see it as quite so positive.
I've never seen anything like it. Complete threads criticizing CK has completely disappeared. His PR people are like Scientolgist hit men. Do we need to check that all the people who saw him at the WeHo party are OK? They haven't posted in a while.
- Even the comments from the Advocate article "Cheyenne Jacksons Secrets to a Successful Marriage" have been removed.
- DL publicity experts,
How does all this bad PR removing get done? Does his publicist contact the websites and they just comply?
Interesting that this is happening with something as relatively trivial as Cheyenne Jackson. Imagine what else is being censored.
I do wish him continued sobriety.
- He's getting older....many superficial gay men melt down this way as they approach 40.
And he's balding.
- Is he friends with Cheno?
- Has anyone gotten a good look at his left thigh? There's fresh ink there that reads:
He takes me to a movie
Or to a restaurant, to go
Anything I want
Only when he's with me
I catch a light
Only when he gives me
Makes me feel alright
My baby takes the morning train
He works from nine till five and then
He takes another home again
To find me waitin' for him
- What r61 said. Beautiful, shallow gay men really go into meltdown mode when they get close to 40, and they can be terrible to cute guys who are younger than them. We all get older and we just have to deal with it, but when you are super-hot and were always the center of attention it can be jarring when you get older and the attention gets less and less while younger guys come up to take your place as the Hot Young Thing. This seems to be what Cheyenne is going through now.
I'm around the same age as he is and when I was younger I was jealous of the hot guys (I have always been decidedly average-looking) but in recent years I have noticed a lot of the hot guys in my group of friends who are my age are getting meaner and more bitter because they're starting to look older and they're just not getting the attention anymore, and so much of their identity and sense of self-worth was wrapped up in that. It really kind of sad and pathetic.
Sometimes, being a Plain Jane has its advantages. Not that I'm crazy about hitting 40, but I'm not losing my mind over it either.
Sorry for the long-winded post
- Cheyenne, if you want to honor your father, write it in a journal, paint a picture, record it, videotape it, get it engraved or paint it on a wall.
But don't fucking ink your skin!! What is the friggin point? Are you really that co-dependent on someone who passed away regardless if it's your father or not. And chances are, your father wouldn't want or expect you to ink your body.
- Action Jackson’s new beau
Story just hit Page Six
Openly gay Jackson was spotted at the pool party of a Hollywood actor — who’s not as publicly out of the closet — where Jackson was “telling anyone who’d listen that he has left his husband and moved to West Hollywood,” sniffed a spy. “[It] seemed a little inappropriate since he was still married to the guy he’s been with for 13 years. He’s been making the rounds at all the West Hollywood hot spots [with the boyfriend.]”
Sources saw Jackson and his new companion at the pool party Saturday, where the invite demanded, “Bring a Speedo and a towel only.” Jackson arrived in cargo shorts and changed.
“I was shocked when I saw Cheyenne in swimwear with a new boyfriend in tow,” said a guest who was also surprised by the divorcing star’s new look. “I have always loved me some Cheyenne,” the fellow enthused, “but [he] was a hot mess . . . covered in tattoos and sporting a handlebar mustache. I didn’t have the heart to tell him the mustache thing is so two years ago.”
- This one just slipped though Simon Halls's Fists
- "a tearful interview with Oprah"
To which Oprah says, "Who the fuck is Cheyenne Jackson?"
- The PAGE SIX piece is another regurgitation of info from these DL threads - and as usual full of misinformation (i.e., the mustache, which is for a role, and the party's host - Michael McDonald has been out ever since he was on Kathy Griffin's D-List show years ago). The NY POST is as offensive as the UK's SUN.
- Cheyenne certainly wasn't tearful of Frank DeCaro's show ( the fat white gay bald Oprah) He came across as smug.
Now where are the speedo pics from Michael McDonald's pool party? I know one of you bitches has to have them.
- R69 Good morning Simon Halls. My Cheyenne's PR team is up early this morning... SPIN SPIN SPIN
- Anyone have a link to the original thread? I admit I'm fascinated by the 'Daddy Big Boots" reference-where did that come from?
- Here you go i's titled
Cheyenne Jackson has been a Bad Boy - Leaving Husband of 12 Years
- What exactly did Monte do to push him away? All of the focus is on Cheyenne, but what about Monte. Maybe he was throwing his all over the east coast. Maybe he was a control freak? Maybe the pressures of a relationship were too much for him. We just don't know and to place the blame only on Cheyenne is shortsighted and wrong. It take two to destroy a relationship.
- [quote] Most couples who have been together for a decade generally know when it's right to get married.
We completely agree!
- Well-said, r64, and also a good comprehensive explanation for the outlandish tattoos and the rest of the acting-out: it's to try reclaim the kind of head-turning attention that's starting to slip away from him. But if that's right, then, jeez, what's next?
- R75 Not always. Sometimes one person is just crazy or has addiction issues. Sometimes one person can destroy the relationship. Not saying that;s what happened here. But, by all reports it sounds like Cheyenne has been a real shit for the last several years.
Maybe Monty just had enough after putting up with it for a decade.
- Where's the audio from the DeCaro interview?
- It's MontE, godammit!
- R80 = MontE
- Cheno needs to eat more, short girls can be curvy without looking fat.
- [quote]Are you really that co-dependent on someone who passed away regardless if it's your father or not.
His dad is still alive. He said he got the tattoo for his dad for Christmas but decided to give it to him early. His dad used to sing the song to him.
I remember seeing a bio on him where it said that Cheyenne's parents were evangelical born again Christians who only allowed Christian music in the house. They must have made an exception for Elvis. Cheyenne was seeped into religion and a teen age missionary. He's probably carrying a lot of baggage from that alone and being gay.
- r64 is 100% spot-on.
- 5150 time. THe forearm tattoo should be enough to have him committed.
- Interview. He doesn't sound upset at all. He sounds like he's been coached by a publicist.
- if you listen to the interview , his voice goes up and he laughs when he says " monty and I talked about what to release" this is usually a tell-tale sign someone is lying.
- If you don't like tattoos don't get one. If you like them then ink away. Seriously the fact you believe everyone should look how you feel is appropriate really highlights your own issues of body image and self worth.
I don't have any myself because I made a choice.
But then I guess gay men are comfortable telling others what they can and can't do with their bodies. You know like the right wing does with women.
- Is Cheyenne a top or bottom?
- r89 WHO CARES?
- Here's the main part of the interview
People who want to fuck him. Duh.
- what are the odds of this happening?
- Would he do a reality show, I wonder?
- This thread seems to have a little extra dash of bitter than your typical DL thread. Why is that? It can't just be about the tattoo, right? Does it strike a little close to home or something? Were you involved with a hot guy and your couldn't keep him happy so he dumped you? What's really at play in the thread?
- R94, that depends. How's Cheyenne's left hook?
- R96= Cheyenne.
Oh honey, don't even bother.
- Could someone please explain the Simon Halls references?
- R94, I can't imagine Bomer leaving a stable relationship with a Hollywood power player for a mess like Cheyenne, especially now that CJ's looks are starting to go.
- [quote]This thread seems to have a little extra dash of bitter than your typical DL thread.
You obviously haven't read the Blind items: Coming out of The Closet thread where there's a bitter fight brewing over British vs American writing and the use of parentheses.
- The NY Post item did have a few more details than we've seen here, but they were completely useless. Oh, so he changed into his speedo at the house rather than traipsing through the streets with it on? How fascinating!
It's like they don't realize that we are here for details on the hot mess, not news about sugars Chryenne took in his coffee.
- So whose party was it? Closeted gay actor, huh? It'll be interesting to see if that info comes out, as it were.
He's definitely having a 'pretty boy's mid life crisis'. But it's quite a messy crisis, even for someone in the entertainment industry (and D-List, no less).
- [quote]So whose party was it? Closeted gay actor, huh? It'll be interesting to see if that info comes out, as it were.
Michael McDonald from MadTV. Keep up.
- This whole topic has been played out it seems to me. Nobody is adding anything substantive so I am going to go ahead and close it. Thanks.
- r106: Who are you?
- So wait a minute, are speedo parties still a thing? Was it a kitschy 70s themed pool party? No respectable gay men are still attending speedo parties, right?
What happened to Matt's face in r104?
- R106 WTF?
- R101, I would also add the thread about the woman who fell off a balcony in Manhatran, which has somehow deteriorated into a fight over the social status of people who live in brick buildings.
- I think he should do a reality show too. Now is the perfect time with the divorce. He is bitchy and attractive, I would watch.
- R105, oh right. I'm just caught up in the drama! :)
- And the family stuff as well. It could be good for him, career-wise.
- His big mistake was coming out all the way. While it is brave and noble, being too out there is definitely the cause of his puttering career. It works differently for femme actors like Coffer and the redhead on Modern Family because they only play gay. He looks like one of those hillbilly husbands from Teen Mom now. Moving to LA wont do a thing for him except drag him more into the party and drug scene. If he is lucky, he may be cast as Harold Hill in The Music Man at the San Bernadino Civic Light Opera. Career=OVAH. Who is his idiot publicist?
- R108 what do you think happened?
Look at Halls's face, he is guilty as sin.
- [quote]He looks like one of those hillbilly husbands from Teen Mom now.
lol Bitch! No he doesn't.
- R114 I think his manager would be more responsible for his behavior than his publicist.
- R114= sad, pathetic closet case.
No, coming out 'all the way' was not the problem, asshole. Having a public dysfunction spree was the problem.
Self-loathing piece of shit.
- Yes, Sean. It's never good to be too gay ;)
- Cheyenne just got new ink. It says,[bold] " For me! FOR ME! FORRRR MEEEEEEE..."[/bold]
Both. They have to work together and maybe they didn't? His publicist is a woman on Slate PR-one of the best around and one he would NOT have gotten had he not being GAY (Simon Halls is part owner of Slate).
To me I always found him bratty, esp as he is mediocre in every way and doesn't realise the gay mafia have held him up and gotten him all these roles (Simon Halls looks after 30 Rock and the heads of HBO amongst others) but all this shit about his attitude makes sense, so no surprise his team are working 50% on him instead of 100%.
I always thought his talk about Monte was cold, fake and rehearsed with a little bit of resentment, like he felt trapped. Like when he would say that Monte is really 'anti-hollywood, doesn't suffer fools gladly, keeps his feet on the ground'; he tried to say it like he was impressed by it but being the shallow fame hungry whore that he is, he would say it in a sly way. It was very subtle but it seemed off.
To me it sounded like because Monte was such a good, decent and intelligent guy who LET him play around; many inc his management team persuaded/forced/convinced him to stay with him because he could have best of both worlds but CJ was seething. He doesn't want that, he wants a fellow power and fame hungry shallow partner who wants to live in LA!
Monte's job was based in NYC. Etc etc.
I don't think he is particularly on a downward spiral and I think he would agree w me-I think he is living how he always wanted to from the start when he was in his 20's.
Unfortunately with an addiction problem, his attitude, his age and his pretty boy complex, it isn't gonna end well.
- His publicist is a guy named Shea.
- I blame Monte. First of all his name is Monte. Do you pronounce it Mon-tee or Mon-tay?
Second of all CJ is really taking off these days. It sounds like he has a lot of work booked. Maybe he just outgrew this guy.
My bf knows that the minute I hit it big, he's being traded in for a younger model.
- I like r123's go getter attitude.
-  it's pronounced "Mountme"
- It's short for Damont, right?
Shea isn't that bad and works primarily in NYC with Broadway and was schooled under Simon Halls.
I also think his manager is someone decent too. It's him.
- Cheyenne's publicist is Shea Martin. Shea is a fatty who dresses well to conceal his girth. Cheyenne also use to work with Erica Gray. Both were trained under Simon Halls. Simon is not Cheyenne's publicist (directly)
I find a lot of Mr Jackson's behavior just trashy for a lack of a better description. Maybe some of it isn't true. But, I don't see them denying the cheating, the drugs, the skanky pool party.
If it were all made up the NY Post could be sued.
And, there is just too much smoke in this story for there not to be some fire.
- Daddy Big Boots here, any questions?
- Daddy, do you think Cheyenne was planning to place himself, suitably wrapped, under the tree on Christmas morning?
- R130 If not in rehab... He'll be there.
- Chey-chey thinks she's going to be a big singing star. She don't need Broadway no more!
Newsflash....80's style pop tunes aren't going to go platinum, chey-chey!
- He should cover "Too Shy" as "Too Chey". It'll storm the charts!
- So...the Frank DeCaro interview kind of implies that Monte's using. Timeline: CJ goes into AA, then breaks up with husband. Could it be that the ex isn't sober?
- He using too much pudding. Hardly an intervention-requiring offence, unless he's approaching Frank DeCaro's size.
- One thing I don't understand is why anyone would talk about a boyfriend or partner's past as a performer in X-rated films. Isn't that kind of disrespectful. This person is going to face enough public scorn for having an affair with a married man and being a home-wrecker, why admit that you are involved with someone who was once caught up in a life of pornography?
- [quote]...someone who was once caught up in a life of pornography?
Oh please, Federer Squid or whatever the fuck your name is, can it with the faux outrage. You're either the cleverest troll or the worst idiot seen on DL in years.
- Roger Octopus needs to be banned, seriously. He's quickly become the most annoying troll on DL.
- R134...bullshit. All signs point to Chey-chey "using". That aint sober behavior.
- The new boyfriend's pic has been posted. If he did porn, DL would be able to list his credits in nanoseconds afterwards.
- You know what I mean R137. No man wants to think that his partner had a sex life before he met him. How can Cheyenne, or anyone else for that matter, be okay with the knowledge that his possible husband performed grotesque sex acts with men for money...and worse, that there's evidence of his defiling on DVD!
Besides, being involved with a former pornographic "star" is far worse for his commendable clean-cut image than getting a tattoo or even committing a public act of infidelity. Are we wrong to expect a higher standard of behavior from our openly gay celebrities? I think not!
- I'm just ffing all of Squidwards posts from now on, and I suggest everyone do the same.
- Roger Octopus, please go fuck yourself. Can this tiresome troll be banned already?
- Which one of you ditzy bitchy twinks is this
The cocked head is priceless
- Hey! Just because someone is gay doesn't mean that they are sleazy and disreputable. I believe that people exploited and entangled in a life of pornography deserve a chance to start over, but this thread seems to celebrate the horrible, overtly sexual, "dirty" aspects of this poor man's crisis.
Aren't you all just further degrading him, and by extension all of us who are in gay marriages and committed, monogamous relationships by reveling in the seemy details relayed by gossip mongers?
I feel sorry for him and his husband and I hate that this tarnishes the image of all of us. The vast majority of us are better than that. Indeed, I believe that he is better than that.
- Oh miss thang at R144, thinks her tweet to Cheyenne is clever.
- lol r144. I hope Cheyenne continues to "go cray cray", just to keep you bitches clutching your pearls!
- His explanation for the mustache (for a role), the tattoo (for his dad), AA (he's been attending since last year, trying to get his shit together, but not everyone in his family knows) seems legit.
But, Cheyenne Jackson goes Cray-Cray does have a better ring to it. I guess.
- Roger are you in a committed relationship? Or just committed to a mental health facility.
Did you hear his elaboration about the tattoo? That's the craziest shit.
- He defaced his body for his father? Stupid.
- What a bunch of hypocrites are commenting in this thread. A still gorgeous man gets a few tattoos and parties a little and you start treating him like the gay Brian Jones. He's having a good time that is in no way impacting his career. If his relationship doesn't survive it he'll do what the rest of do and move on to next. It's not the end of the world.
- Yes R149. I have been in a committed relationship for 13 + years. We celebrate our anniversary every June to coincide with Gay Pride month and we've been together since 2000. Yesterday marked seven years since we've lived in our new house. We have considered ourselves to be married from that point on, but now that there is gay marriage in New York State we will get legally married. Our family and friends are waiting for us to do that, but it's basically a financial issue. In a few years or so we will.
We were friends for about nine month before we ever dated. One of the mistakes I made is talking to him about during that period about sex. I was certainly never promiscuous or inappropriately "experienced," but everyone wants to think that their partner was the "only one." That's why I can't fathom anyone getting involved with a porn star. But, I suppose he is in a bit of a free fall, I shudder to think what's next.
I really do feel bad about this issue with Cheyenne. My partner and I are both really clean cut and sort of like the type of person he always presented himself as. A relationship and/or a marriage takes constant hard work. We don't believe that infidelity or an "open relationship" can ever work, or is ever morally acceptable.
Anyway, thanks for asking R149. How about you? Are you in a relationship? What do you think about this whole sordid affair?
- I haven't read the first thread, so my apologies if someone else had said this - but this sounds like major BDSM to me. I don't think Cheyenne's real-life father is the Daddy Big Boots being referred to here at ALL.
- [quote]I didn’t have the heart to tell him the mustache thing is so two years ago.”
No one is allowed to have mustaches anymore? I wish they'd send me a memo when hey make these decisions.
- Mr. Octopus, I'm generally your fan, but it's "seamy" when you're describing less-than-pleasantly-vanilla activities. Not "seemy.:
- What is BDSM? I've never heard of Brian Jones. Does he have something to do with BDSM? Do you think CJ has a sickness that is causing all this. I don't want to judge anyone, but I hope, if he is involved with a porn star, that he gets tested for social diseases and only has safe sex. You can never be too careful!
- Roger, you tipped your hand too much on this thread with the trolling. You had a nice troll going while it lasted, but then you weren't satisfied and overdid it.
Less is more, honey.
- I'm on an iPad, if I close this screen to Google something I lose the orange stars on threads I'm following, that's why I didn't look up Brian Jones and BDSM. Is it like iawaska (sp), the psychedelic drug from the Andes that people use to have spiritual experiences? That can mess people up, I've hears quite a bit about it on "Coast to Coast AM." It's popular in Hollywood now and it's after effects could explain Jackson's out of character behavior. It does have interesting effects however and would be tempting!
- [quote]I was certainly never promiscuous or inappropriately "experienced," but everyone wants to think that their partner was the "only one."
No, they don't. At 38, I'd be freaked right out if I learned that any age-appropriate potential partner had never had sex with anyone else. In fact, it would be a deal-breaker.
Of course, I read in another thread that you are a pedophile, so maybe you DO insist on being the first to defile your victims.
- Bitch, I have an iPad and I open & close new windows all day long...search for this & that...blah blah. The orange stars don't go away.
- You are disgusting R160. I am certainly not a pedophile. What a horrendous thing to say. Slanderous, too. Even if you apologize I am still hitting the F&F button on you.
Here's some advice: If you're starting a new relationship don't talk about past sexual experience. Yes, your partner will enjoy the benefits of your experience. But, when you fall in love and commit for life you do not want to think about your husband with another man and you do not want him to think of you with another man.
If that isn't obvious, you're stupider than you sound and you deserve to be single for life.
Oh, and F U for saying that I am a pedophile. I never hurt you or said anything bad about anyone on here. Are you too much of a sleazy skanky gutter snipe to not know what a disgusting unforgivable thing it is to falsely accuse someone of that. Gossip that evil is a sin! You disgust me! I'm putting in a complaint about you.
- [quote]Gossip that evil is a sin! You disgust me! I'm putting in a complaint about you.
See? You've just gone overboard and are tipping your hat too much now.
Rein it in if you want to keep this going.
- [quote]I'm putting in a complaint about you.
Yeah, and she's eating a sandwich RIGHT OUT in front of the class, R182.
Just fuck off. We know your number and it ain't up for service here, cunt.
Someone on Datalounge once called me "the prissiest prisspot that ever prissed." You have me beat by a mile. Good for you. We need more martinets.
- Think about what you are saying R163. If you don't agree that falsely accusing someone of being a pedophile is a disgusting, unforgivable and, yes, sinful, act of despicable hatred then you have spent too long swimming in these cynical, bitter polluted DL waters. It's one thing to gossip about a Hollywood marriage breaking up over a sleazy affair, quite another to do what R160 did.
If knowing right from wrong and snide from horrendous makes me an unsophisticated, overly sincere country boy-fine! Make nasty comments. But, don't call anyone a pedophile just because they don't have as dark an outlook as you do. I have never F&F'd anyone before, but I used Trolldar on R160 and I will F&F him every single time I see a yellow box.
Yes, this is a fake name but it s my fake name and I am an openly gay human being with a close relationship with my nephews and nieces. If any of you would be as horrified as I am and think this is a disgustingly low blow then please F&F R160, troll dar him and F&F him everywhere.
I am not joking here. Only the name I fake. I am a real human being.
- If I had known I'd get this much publicity, I'd have gotten divorced sooner.
- Oh for fuck's sake. Let's rename this thread Roger goes craycray and call it a day.
Fucking trolls derail every thread so its all about them.
- Roger, you're a good guy and I agree that the pedophile comment was disgusting; HOWEVER:
You're intentionally being provoked! Quit spamming the thread by engaging the twat who's picking on you!
- [quote]But, when you fall in love and commit for life you do not want to think about your husband with another man and you do not want him to think of you with another man.
SOME people don't want to, others don't really care, and still others probably think it's pretty hot. People are different and have different needs and desires in their relationships. If you are too stupid to realize that, you are too stupid to live.
[quote]I am an openly gay human being with a close relationship with my nephews and nieces.
Hope your sibs don't leave you alone with them!
- Are you queens still fighting over me?
- Just as long as you keep it at "Cheers" and don't move to "Bottoms Up!", Chey Chey.
- It would be so cool if R171 was really Cheyenne and he was reading this thread while his hot new boyfriend was bouncing up and down on his thick meaty cock, bareback.
- [quote]You had a nice troll going while it lasted, but then you weren't satisfied and overdid it.
They always do.
Don't be ridiculous. Cheyenne is a bottom.
- He's not bouncing up and down on it at this moment but he will be, later on.
I'm not experiencing a mid-life crisis. I'm young and having fun.
I will always love Monte.
- It's MontE!!!!?!?!!?
- My husband, I mean, ex-husband, his name is Monte. Get a grip. By the way, I have a new album out. Available on amazon and itunes.
- Gotta run. Going to a party at Jeremy's house later.
- If ONLY Cheyenne would hook up with Jeremy Renner.
- Hey C-
Be sure to bring the meth!
- I'm done with this thread. But, I'm going to ask everyone to take a minute to check out the thread titled: "PETITION: Ask NBC To Add Rachel Maddow As Human Rights Correspondent In Olympics Coverage" and please sign the petition.
It's not my thread and I don't know how to post a link, but the whole issue with Russia's horrifying anti-gay laws are something we should be able to come together on and speak out against.
- [quote]I'm done with this thread.
- This is brilliant.
- Call me gullable, but I really think it's Cheyenne posting.
- I'd prefer to call you gullible, R185.
- Okay, Gullable, you're gullible.
OTOH, that's Lindsay Lohan posting in the Lohan thread for sure. Check it out, Gullable.
- Um..I tweeted Cheyenne about this thread last night.
- If has a Google alert set for his name or even just decides to Google himself, this thread would come up and I could see him totally posting.
- What is Big Daddy Boots? I looked at every link and I can only see the fucked up tattoo on his arm about Only The Gentle or Strong. Where's the Big Daddy Boots tat?
- I think the Daddy Boots photo was in the part 1 - the thread that reached 600.
- Thanks R191. Wow. I actually like tats, but that is ridiculous.
- Give him a break. They were together for 13 years, since they were 25, which is pretty amazing.
- In honor of Raven-Symone coming out, Cheyenne will tattoo the lyrics to "Sister Act" on his inner thigh.
It's a wedding gift. For her.
- R194...and your point is??? We are giving Monte "a break". It's Cheyenne who's getting raked over the coals for breaking up his 13 year relationship.
- After his father passes on, he can get this tattooed on the other arm in his memory:
I've written a letter to Daddy
his address is heaven above.
I've written "Dear Daddy, we miss you
and wish you were with us to love."
Instead of a stamp I put kisses,
the postman said, "That's best to do."
I've written this letter to Daddy,
saying, "I love you."
- It's probably a good thing his father's favorite song wasn't "Mairzy Doats".
- I love the wailing of the anti- tat queens. Love it. Hope it inspires more folks to get inked.
Rodger The Bearded Clam needs to remember to take her pills EVERY day.
- Yep, still depressing.
- I wish his father's favorite song had been MacArthur Park: "Someone left the cake out in the rain...."
- I've never even heard of this Big Boots song. Sorry Chey. I don't know what you remembered, perhaps your mind is addled from the drugs.
- [quote]Quit spamming the thread by engaging the twat who's picking on you!
If only this were the first/only thread where Roger Octopus has made it all about himself, but alas, I can count at least four, including instances where he refers to himself as "Octopus" (pathetically trying to make the name happen)... and it's getting tiresome.
Is Cheyenne gettin' a little pissy on Twitter with someone now?
- I didn't realize his dad was Native American. He has the looks of an old fashioned movie star (minus the tattoos). It must be hard when you look as he does when you don't get the big career going into your late 30's and you suspect it has a lot to do with being an out gay actor. Even in the big gay movie, Behind the Candelabra, he's still getting bit parts. Add to that all that evangelical christian upbringing (his one brother is a pastor) it's not unexpected to have a breakdown and midlife crisis.
LA is a real cutthroat place though as he's now learned. Who knows, maybe some of this bad publicity will actually help him get noticed.
- Lots of good-looking actors don't have big careers, out or not; he certainly has more of a career than most straight actors and closet cases. I don't see what great trauma he's experienced that somehow makes a downward midlife spiral reasonable.
- I will always love my Monte.
- R204 I can't believe he responded to that tweet. I hope he at least knows the guy, because otherwise, that is just embarrassing.
- Actually, never mind that last post. Poking around his twitter, I can see that it prompted a slew of "You're awesome, Cheyenne! We will always love you!" tweets. I guess he needed some positive reinforcement or something.
- Embarrassing that he responded, or embarrassing for the stupid twink who thought it was his place to tweet Cheyenne based on things he's read off the internet?
Say what you want about Cheyenne, its little twerps like that you want to slap the shit out of.
- what was his response?
- I read the tweet and had no urge to slap him.
Maybe Cheyenne is perfectly sane and sober. But his behavior was enough to cause some notice in the very jaded WeHo community so he has to be a little off. He's hanging around with an ex or current junkie when per his interview he's been in AA for less than a year. It doesn't look like that's a positive direction to go. So the last thing he needs is a bunch of enablers telling him how wonderful and terrific he is.
Just think Cory Monteith or even Michael Jackson surrounded by sycophants. Sometimes you need a wake up call that not everyone loves your shit and not the fake love even if it's from some twitter 'twerp.'
- The twit (Mark Dorefast/markbutdeadly( tweeted to Cheyenne: @cheyennejackson NO ONE is pleased with you. Get it together.
Cheyenne tweeted back... Thank you, total stranger...such sage & sound advice. @markbutdeadly:
Apparently he tweets about cocktails and revels in telling minor celebrities what's being said about them on the internet.
And here he is thinking he's Mariah Carey, not a bad voice, but the gesturing like a diva is exactly why he is desperate to be on stage and never will be...
- Oh come on, R212. Living in WeHo and reading gossip off the internet doesn't give anyone, especially someone who tweets mostly about cocktail swilling, the high ground to lecture a celebrity about unconfirmed gossip.
- And here's Mark swishing up Helly Dolly
- And Maybe This Time from Cabaret
- Embarrassing for both of them, r210. That twink is clearly ridiculous, but Cheyenne shouldn't have lowered himself to responding to someone so sad.
- Wow R213 - R216 you may be going just a little bit overboard in your investigation of some kid who had a negative opinion about your idol. Now he's too 'swishy' & has too many hand gestures, lol and you're critiquing his singer?!? Is this Cheyenne on here? You just need to be a big boy now and realize not everyone is going to love you.
Don't shoot the messenger!
- And here's Mark swishing up ELO
- Cheyenne is rumored to be incredible in bed.
- Create your own Cheyenne Jackson tattoo! Here's a blank!
- No "investigation" R218. And he's not "some kid" . He put himself right out there on the internet for everyone to see. His youtube "performances" come right up if you google his twitter name.
There's nothing wrong with being femme. And Cheyenne in that part is doing a parody. Marbutdeadly is a self-parody.
I'm not a huge fan of Cheyenne, but I find the reveling in schadenfreude and moralizing to be classic DL. For the little twit to do it directly to Jackson earns him a little bitchery.
It's the DL way.
- When you've got, flaunt it!
- [quote] And Cheyenne in that part is doing a parody
A parody of whom?
- OP or anyone else.. can you please make a new Colton Haynes thread? The old one won't open!
- R204, Xanadu the Musical is a "camp" version of an unintentionally campy film. The whole musical is a light-hearted parody of the original. It's meant to be over the top.
Of course there's empathy for markbutdeadly here.
But people just like him have been the subject of their own threads on DL and DL has expectedly ripped them apart.
We can't let that get in the way though of wallowing in bitchery at Jackson, so continue...
- It's kind of petty and embarrassing R222 to go after a small time guy who does some amateur singing on the internet and critique him like he's competing with Cheyenne for a role on Broadway simply because he's criticized the star's behavior. It makes it seem that Cheyenne is really going off the deep end.
And for someone who says how much he loves femmes you certainly used the word swishing a lot.
How have you survived on DL thus far?
- R228, I used the word "swish" once.
And I'm not hunting the kid down, or tweeting it all over the net. It came up on the thread, and I posted it.
He tweets his opinions to minor celebrities as if he's on their level. He clearly doesn't think he's a small time
Sounds like you're projecting -- or are you Mark?
Wouldn't surprise me.
- No one forced Cheyenne Jackson to give marriage tips, or to tweet pics of his tattoos, or his anniversary wishes to his husband. He's put himself out there for comment.
And no one forced this Mark person to tweet his comments to "Jackson" for all of Jackson's followers and the rest of the world to see.
The Internet is the great equalizer.
If you don't want ridicule, don't put shit out on the internet.
- Ooh "their level". We have a "know your place" hall monitor on the beat.
- [quote]He tweets his opinions to minor celebrities as if he's on their level.
That's too funny. They get thousands of tweets every day from people who think they're on the same level. Do you really think this guy is any different from millions of other tweeters?
- [quote]He tweets his opinions to minor celebrities as if he's on their level.
Their Level? Is there a test for this before other people are allowed to breathe the same rarefied air as Cheyenne Jackson?
Every celeb gets criticized on Twitter and most ignore them and don't launch a big investigation into their minor critics singing talents. It feels desperate.
- Not at all, R232. Just a response to him being a poor defenseless "small time" guy. He doesn't think so.
And yes, R233, he's different. He's the first and only one apparently to decide he's the "hall monitor" for Cheyenne's life.
It's hilarious, though watching you all go off the deep end for the little twit.
- Okay, now I'm convinced.
Markbutdeadly is indeed a DLer. And lurking in this thread.
Who else would care about this loser this much?
- Off the deep end? Yes, this is QUITE the meltdown.
- True dat, R237.
Of course R228 also called Cheyenne a "star".
- Hey guys! This is all a big misunderstanding! That tweet was meant for Vladimir Putin!
- If Mark was a DLer, wouldn't his tweet have been more cunty?
- the #byensing it hashtag was pretty cunty.
He looks young, give him a few years before he's really cunty.
- Oops spoke too soon ... working his inner cunt...
If @BryanFuller is pleased, everything must be fine. Do your thing @cheyennejackson
I've ended up crossing the gay mafia and I'm scared. I'll never show my face in weho again. @BravoAndy @BryanFuller @cheyennejackso
- [quote]It's hilarious, though watching you all go off the deep end
R235, you certainly seem overly invested in going after a nobody for his silly tweet. It seems that the person going "off the deep end" can be seen in your mirror. Why do you care so much about what he tweeted?
- The cunt in plaid...
- Ok, Mark needs to can it.
- Who does Mark think he is with that pic, Chris Crocker?
Next stop, porn.
- Jeez, the thread stops being about Terry Squid and starts being about being a random tweeter.
Do I have to really shave my head to get this back on track?
- Shh, don't spoil it, R247.
They don't realize their responses have taken up two pages of this thread.
- I'd rather hear more from Roger Octopus than about some random twitter guy. Who cares. Cheyenne Jackson needs to grow a thicker skin because he's going to hear far worse out there.
- Uh oh, Markbutdeadly went for Andy Cohen.
Can anyone say Jackhole of the Week?
Please make it so.
- Twitter twink looks like he's already bald. That hairline looks like a toupee line. He's far to ugly to make it as a performer.
- Why was CJ barely on 30 rock? Wasn't he hired to play opposite Jenna on TGS?
- I agree. Fat too ugly.
- They thought he'd be funnier.
- What's more surprising is that he didn't sing on GLEE.
- R254 is that true? Not surprised he did not sing on Glee. He does not need autotune.
- CJ also didn't get much of a role in 'Behind The Candelabra'. Maybe he's more of a singer than an actor.
- Miss Markbutdeadly has to be insufferable in real life...
Mark Dorenfast @markbutdeadly 26 Jul
Today I noticed the homeless person on the corner gets more hours of sleep than I do.
Mark Dorenfast @markbutdeadly 2 Aug
Had another awesome evening @BevHillsHotel BarNineteen12. Spicy margaritas, live jazz, and lounging with @andrea_ml
Mark Dorenfast @markbutdeadly 1 Aug
I'm having the grossest time watching people at Soho House.
Mark Dorenfast @markbutdeadly 31 Jul
Will anyone ever refer to me as "stalwart"? #EileenBrennan
Mark Dorenfast @markbutdeadly 27 Jul
My refrigerator broke so now I have to take myself to lunch in Beverly Hills. #FirstWorldProblems #beverlyhillbilly
- Ooh R253-255 responding to herself. Going off the deep end indeed...
Three posts in a row doesn't mean you're responding to yourself, dear.
Responding to oneself would be venturing an opinion and agreeing with it, or answering one's own question.
- Riiight, R260.
You've also been on this thread from R1.
Stay away from that bucket of water...
- Are you trying to make this thread about me, Hall monitor?
- You've made it about you, R1-R262. Did you get that?
And you already used the hall monitor charge. Get new material.
- Oh now, R263, this is a place for pointless bitchery.
Don't give a pointless bitch a point.
She's just trying to get back to her obsession with Cheyenne Jackson, with her triple posting and all.
What else does she have?
- She has a penis :)
- Well she also says "dear" and "penis", which means she's an elder-chick-with-dick.
- This thread seems to be degenerating. I think I will close it soon. You have been warned.
- Who gets themselves a tattoo as a present for their dad? That is one of many things about Cheyenne's meltdown of sorts which has me puzzled.
How's it work, really? "Dad, you know that one song you always liked?" "Well, I had the lyrics tattooed on my arm in a penal farm font." "Happy birthday!"
I can only imagine what his dad thought, you know.
- What's worse is he had to say Merry Christmas Dad In July /Aug as he claims it was a Christmas present for him.
I can see a tattoo being a present for your lover especially if you put it somewhere that only they'd get to see or see it the most. But how is his dad supposed to enjoy his present if it's living in another state. Is a tattoo really a good present for an evangelical christian dad?
- His tale about it being a gift for his dad, is probably a lie. He's out of control and will continue with the bullcrap until he gets into rehab or goes to visit Cory Monteith.
- Actually Daddy Big Boots wasn't the one in penal farm font, the other tattoo was.
Daddy Big Boots looks like Times New Roman, or possibly Caslon.
- Why does he keep tattooing his arm with stupid messages? That is so dumb!
- It's a cover-up. I don't know whether C is dominant or submissive, but that tat is related to BDSM. He got it, and he's trying to create a story to cover up the impulse (or command, if indeed he is submissive and it was an order). Come on - "Christmas" present? In the spring/summer? For an evangelical Christian?
I am just curious now whether it's Cheyenne who's the "Daddy" in question or whether he's playing someone else's boy. I suspect he's submissive and got this for a "present" for his Master.
- That is so stupid.
- R272 wins.
- Cheyenne Jackson on His Marriage: 'We Had a Good Long Run'
Despite the demise of his marriage to Monte Lapka, Cheyenne Jackson has nothing but good things to say about his soon-to-be ex-husband.
On Thursday, the same day his rep released a statement confirming the couple were calling it quits, the actor touched on the sensitive subject during an interview with The Frank DeCaro Show on SiriusXM's OutQ.
"Yeah, it is a sad thing. It's a sad thing anytime a relationship ends," he says. "We had a good long run, almost 13 years."
Adding that the split was both "mutual" and "amicable," Jackson, 38, goes on to praise his former partner. "He is a wonderful man. It's a sad personal thing."
Jackson – who wed Lapka shortly after same-sex marriage was legalized in New York in 2011 – understands their relationship served as an inspiration to many, which, in part, led him to publicly announce their divorce.
"I'm a little naïve to think that people will even care, but they do ... I know that our marriage meant a lot to other people. That's not lost on me and I respect that," he says.
But although he is open about parts of his personal life, not everything is meant for public record, he says, referring to the rumors that he is in Alcoholics Anonymous.
"You know what, I own it. I'm proud of myself. My life is great. It's sad right now because we're both going through something that's really painful, but that's life," Jackson explains.
"I started my recovery last summer and it became something I really wanted to focus on in my life and repairing relationships in my family and such," he says. "So this is a really strong, beautiful time for me, personally."
- [quote]Cheyenne Jackson on His Marriage: 'We Had a Good Long Run'
The relationship had a long run...the marriage on the other hand didn't even make it to 2 years.
The moral of the story is don't bother getting married if you haven't done so within the first 5 years. You'll jinx yourself.
- He sounds so sincere in that interview.
- Well, to be fair, they couldn't marry until recently.
He's on the verge of getting more press for his divorce than he ever received professionally.
- If he that gotten THAT it would have been awesome.
- Maybe he should hook up with Reichen.
- Cheyenne responds...
- It's a nice spin. He's got everyone thinking Monte broke up with him because he went to AA. He's subtly making Monte the bad guy who enabled his drug/alcohol habits and he knows Monte won't contradict him because he's not in show biz and doesn't speak to the media.
- Reichen probably wouldn't want him. Reichen is a graduate of the Air Force Academy and was a pilot. Did this dildo even get through high school?
- When i click on the link to his response, I get a "bad request" message. Can someone cut and paste it into the thread?
- The other thread said the new boyfriend was an actor named Jason Landau. His latest picture on his instagram account is a picture of a tattoo on his arm that says: "be true be free be love"
It looks like they have a mutual love of word tattoos
- I don't think this is going to end well...
- Their word tattoos will be a comfort when they move to the double-wide. They'll fit right in with all the neighbors.
- [quote]don't bother getting married if you haven't done so within the first 5 years. You'll jinx yourself.
Such fine, sage advice! So do you have any scientific cures for these powerful "jinxes", or do I just throw a virgin into this volcano?
- When did twelve years become "a good long run"?
No straight married person would call twelve years a good long run. It would be called "just warming up." (Unless that straight person is on marriage #3.)
- People grow apart. Things change. Why stay in a relationship that is not working. Except for the smear campaign from some quarters, Cheyenne is a nice guy and I hope he's happy in his new relationship with Joe, who is a great guy.
- R293 If his new boyfriend's name is Joe I guess someone was giving out incorrect information in the other thread when they pointed to this Jason Landau guy. Is that right?
Maybe it's just a coincidence that Jason Landau also got an arm tattoo with pithy sayings. Maybe it's just an unfortunate new trend.
- Maybe Joe is a nickname for Jason. ;)
- R291 I think you take things a little too seriously...
- R291, where are you going to find this virgin?
- r281? Enough.
- Look, it's despicable that Jackson is trying to get people to infer that he left Monte because of AA. Jackson's clearly not doing his program if he's announcing he's in AA, because it's supposed to be an anonymous program. Hence the name. They specifically ask that public people NOT do it.
He just seems like a cretin.
His behavior suggests someone falling off the wagon, not getting on one.
- R294, I think 293 is a parody post. Or a frau. Either way, they got the person's name wrong.
- I also think it's fascinating that Jackson is pretending, in that one interview, that he announced the break up because he just thought people should know, not because he's trying to do damage control over the gossip that's he's a tweaked out slut who's acting out big-time. Which only reinforces the gossip, frankly.
- r302, you have been warned.
- R301 Agree completely. Most people still have no idea who he is.
think the only people believing the PR spin are a handful of hausfraus and a few crazed Broadway crazies. Although, Andy Cohen tweeted his support as did jerry O'Connel. Which isnt saying much since both have bigger cocaine problems then Cheyenne ever did.
The PR team is doing a good job of over saturating the media with non crazy stuff forcing the really whacked out shit lower in the rankings and searches .
Today's People Magazine and Entertainment Tonight feature "Cheyenne's struggle with Alcoholism." It's teh 3rd day of this bullshit. Does he really warrant this much attention?
The whole PR fix reminds me of Michael Douglas's line in Liberace to Matt Damon. "It's a great story, you've got everything but the burning orphanage"
- August is always a slow news month, r304.
- r302, I like your pictures and I hope they catch on.
- Now you are on the list too, r306.
- It really doesn't sound like Cheyenne is following any of guidelines for The Steps.He has been sober most less then a year at most. If he is even sober. I can't imagine his AA sponsor is too happy with is approach to the program. A few guidelines for maintaining sobriety:
No Dating Year 1 - Leave out the fact that he is married. Dating in year one is considered a big no no.
No Dating Addicts - Since most alcoholics / addicts are not good listeners, the best thing to do when dating ( after Year 1) is, don't date another alcoholic/ addict.
No Major Life Changes Year 1 - This includes changing jobs,moving, divorcing, etc.
- All the BBW threads on the subject were deleted. I wonder if DL will hold out.
- Heads up everyone R303, R305 and R307 are the same person, a troll who falsely accuses other gay men of being pedophiles to run them off DL. He deserves an F&F and Trolldar. He scared Roger Octopus away.
- There were Big Beautiful Women threads on this subject?
- The boyfriend's name is Jason Landau, not Joe. Jason is an ex LA party boy who is hardly a young thing . He had the usual cocaine / meth / booze habit. I heard he's been in AA for a few months now. I know he still goes to circuit parties,although sober now.
Two addicts, newly sober, move in together in weho...This is not going to end well or it's a great idea for a new series on LOGO.
- [quote]He scared Roger Octopus away.
No he didn't. Using troll-dar on a post from the "When Did Datalounge Start?" thread reveals that you yourself are Roger Octopus.
- R308...you're right.
AA is very clear that, within the first year of sobriety, people should refrain from making big changes in their lives. The reasons are fairly straight-forward. People often try to sabotage their sobriety by ratcheting up the dysfunction in their lives; brain chemistry is still 'under the influence' (because it takes that long for the brain to process out the chemicals);people often try to replace the substance by creating 'excitement' that can lead to other problems; and it's important for people to really look at their behavior in regards to, not only their addiction, but to how they treat other people as well. It takes time to start working the steps, and really finding your way in program.
Cheyenne is doing the opposite. Dumped his partner of 13 years. Still partying. Picked up a guy in AA (which has it's own term "13th stepping). He seems to be trying to ratchet up the 'fun' quotient, which is a pretty good sign of self sabotage. Just the fact that he's using his involvement in AA to PR himself is highly problematic. It goes against everything the program stand for, and it just feeds his ego. A big part of 12 step sobriety is looking at one's own ego and trying to learn some humility. He's going in the opposite direction.
- So we all need to ff R310, Squidwards in disguise.
- So what's at the root of his substance abuse?
- What is BBW? I only know it as R311 does.
- That should have been BWW - Broadwayworld.
One of the threads mentioned someone seeing Cheyenne kissing guys (not Monte) around the time he was doing Xanadu.
But apart from that, I don't think there was any substance to the threads.
- CJ certainly is getting one hell of a publicity boost. Has he ever been covered this extensively in mainstream media?
Thank you r320 for clearing that up.
- I was thinking Big Black Woman so thanks for clearing that up.
R320 I think there was more than one thread in BWW . Some had quite a lot of response and they were deleted right away so there was probably a lot more being said.
I read a couple of places that Cheyenne had 13 stepped someone and didn't know what that meant so I'm learning stuff from here.
- R321, well it's hardly great publicity, however.
- does he have a instagram, I want to see more cute selfies
- Isn't it amazing how even some D list wannabe can get his PR people to get info about himself scrubbed off the internet? It really shows you the power these celebrities have, even when they're pretty minor.
- Im also surprised by the amount of coverage and going on the 3rd day now. I guess being a boozy drugie would his ride to fame. .Let see if he can get any jobs now , hopefully with long sleeves
[quote]well it's hardly great publicity, however.
The adage is true... any publicity is good publicity. No one was talking about Cheyenne prior to this. I wouldn't be surprised if the whole thing was deliberate.
- And if you pay close attention to Jackson's Twitter feed, you'll see that the gay 'mafia' types -- Berlanti, Singer, et al. -- are offering words of encouragement to Cheyenne.
He's going to come out of this episode in great shape.
- I absolutely hate all those AA rules. As if all addicts are the same. I'm sober, have been for a long time. But I just couldn't stand all the same rules that they pass of as "suggestions". I got out of AA after a month or so and have never looked back.
That is all.
Now, back to crazy Cheyenne.
- R329= dry drunk.
The "rules" are meant to help people, not only attain sobriety but also to be better people. Clearly you felt you were perfectly fine as you are (narcissistic personality disorder and all).
- R328...no, he's not. He's not famous or talented enough. And 'Berlanti and Singer' are hardly going to make it otherwise. Oooh, he might get a guest spot on Arrow!
'Reality' fame, especially for one's 'misfortunes' never works out to a great career. Unless he does those awful reality shows on VH1, he'll soon disappear.
- That's harsh. He's got some talent and he seems to be booked up for movies and shows.
Things must be getting bad though if he's turning to pussy.
- It's not harsh, it's honest. His looks have gotten him this far, and it's not terribly far, frankly. He was given a shot on "ThirtyRock", a show with a great ensemble and smart writing, and he was incredibly weak in the role they gave him. It was written well, he just couldn't deliver the lines.
His 'music' is mediocre pop, at best. His acting is pretty sub par. He's hardly on the path to being some superstar, and this sort of publicity can only make it worse. The gays in the entertainment industry may offer support on Twitter, but they won't hire him.
And he's covering himself in bad ink, and being indiscreet at LA parties, and that's not going to help him either. Singer and Berlanti aren't going to go out of their way for someone who can't keep secrets, if you catch my drift.
He's not talented enough to rise. He's getting some publicity, but once it dies down he's just another wannabe who can't keep himself from imploding.
- I mean, look at his pic here. What the hell happened?? He's gone from good looking to this in a couple of months? He looks like he's aged ten years.
- His personal life is messy right now but I hope he makes it. I've liked the few songs I've heard him sing. He also actually was decent in 30 Rock. I remember liking the character. I don't think he's washed up yet. He's just going through some things. How he handles these personal challenges will be the determining factor.
But I'm going to root for one of the few guys to come out early in their career. That had to have cost him some opportunities
- R335 -ZZzzzz
- He's dunzo. Get over it, bitches.
- I never thought that enough people on DL knew who Cheyenne Jackson was to warrant all the threads and posts.
- I saw CJ in "Finian's Rainbow" three times--he was great and was perfect in the role. HIs voice was in top form and he was charming and warm. The show closed early though and he seems to have lost his way since then. He may have too much talent for the vapid wasteland of popular culture right now.
- Why did 30 Rock get rid of him? His character just disappeared.
- He was perfectly fine in "Finians Rainbow", but it's a dull part. Christopher Fitzgerald had the fun role.
I'm not a huge fan of his, but Cheyenne does get a lot of points for being a very quick study - he went into both ALL SHOOK UP and XANADU at 11th-hour notice after the actors signed for the roles exited the show (James Carpinello left XANADU because of an injury...the unlucky Carpinello also pulled out of HAIRSPRAY in favor of a TV deal that didn't pan out). That professional quality helped him considerably.
- He's passable as an actor and doesn't need autotune for his singing. Maybe he can get some voiceover work.
- R340 Did you see him on 30 Rock? He was pretty bad.
- As someone in recovery myself, I feel Cheyenne is making a mockery of AA. Not ony publicly talking about it less then a year into The Program. But, tattooing "Life on Life's Terms" on your forearm?
It's a desperate attempt to prove to the world "I'm sober. See, I'm talking about it and I've inked my arm. So, I must be sober."
It's like the man who tattoos "honesty" on his arm. You know he's a liar.
He should have said nothing about AA or said "its private."
He complains he was outed from AA and that it was "really F*cked up, what those people did" But, HE showed up at a West Hollywood pool party in a speedo with the AA slogan tattooed on his arm.He outed himself.
Now he is blaming the people at the pool party for reporting it?
AA is about humility, surrenduring, and taking responsibility for your own actions. This guy is all EGO, cockiness, and blaming others for the mess he is currently in.
That he is using AA for PR is despicable.He has been in The Program a few months. He is not qaulified to be a sponsor let alone speak publicly about it.
Otehr mental health issues are at play here. Thsi is not the beahvior of someone seriosly involved in AA.His recent behavior is in direct conflict with most of AA first year guidelines.
No major life changes
Make thoughtful choices not based on impulse or instant gratification
If this is California's version of AA, no wonder everyone in that state is in a constant state of relapse.
- You're not supposed to date during your first year of AA? For real, R344?
What if you're married?
- You're not supposed to start a new romantic relationship, r345, and if you're married, you're not supposed to make major life changes... both of which Cheyenne has done.
- Again, these are suggestions they make in AA--not hard and fast rules.
- R347 Yes, they are suggestions. But, they are based on years of experience in what helps people maintain sobriety.
Choosing not to take the suggestions makes it more likely you will relapse. Sorry, thems the facts.
- "Jolene" and "It's Today" are my favorites.
- R347, "suggestion", perhaps, but the program certainly discourages people from acting hastily and impetuously during the first year. It's considered very important not to make major changes for the reasons elaborated on in this thread. It's really about your commitment to your own sobriety. AA would certainly not encourage someone to dump his partner and proclaimed best friend, two months into the program. Because that sort of behavior is dysfunctional acting out. People join program and want to 'start a whole new life' and throw everyone and everything to the curb. And the 12 steps really want you to look at your own mess, and the ways in which you've harmed others- it doesn't want to facilitate more harm.
You're also not supposed to be using AA meetings to cruise. Again, it's really important to stop acting impulsively, something addicts are prone to do. The program is supposed to make you more deliberate in your actions, more patient, kind, and thoughtful. but when addicts join program, they sometimes act as if it's a new kind of 'high', and they try to create dysfunctional 'excitement' by changing everything in their lives. It's a way of keeping the high going. If you're really committed to sobriety, you follow the program and work the steps, something that requires you to stop seeking immediate self gratification, and start looking inwards at the ways in which you facilitate your own dependence on getting high.
Jackson is a textbook example of what not to do, AND is also a good reason why the program requires anonymity. He looks like an impulsive mess who's thrown his husband aside because of some 'new fad' he's taken up. Most people won't realize that this behavior is exactly the opposite of what 12 step programs want people to do. He's giving in to his ego and impulsive behavior, and he doesn't seem to care who he hurts. That's acting out, not sobriety.
- R344 need a drink BADLY. Hell, I'd buy him a round just to knock him off his high horse.
- R352...the EPITOME of the word ASSHOLE.
Seems like you've HAD your drink, creep. Jealous that someone is trying to work on his issues, has some clarity, and can out-think you? Funny that you have nothing to contribute, no ideas of your own to offer in a debate, just a rude remark that betrays what an asshole YOU are.
He doesn't need a drink, honey, you need to put down YOURS.
- And I completely agree with R344. Jackson is using program to PR himself and that's pretty despicable. Particularly since one of the first thing program asks is that individuals NOT represent themselves as being in AA when dealing with the media, unless they're doing it anonymously. Which is meant to help protect the anonymity of everyone in the program.
- False equivalency, R88. People who express the opinion that tattoos are idiotic and disgusting aren't trying to pass laws to prevent people from getting tatts, so it's not quite the same thing as the abortion situation. Now, is it?
- 353 - yep, you can out-think me and you have clarity and all that shit but you don't know who jack trimpey is. Try to keep up with the adults and you'll get more than your 28th white chip.
In case you're as google impaired as you are sanctimonious, I'll give you a hint - Trimpey wrote 'The Small Book'.
You AAs are so fucking creepy, go buy some new nikes, cut off your testicles, make purple ponchos and load your pockets with quarters. The comet is coming.
- R356= Looney tunes.
Dearheart, First and foremost, this thread isn't about you and your 'issues' with the AA recovery model.
Second, I know who he is. He's one of the shills who's enriched himself by claiming that addictions are curable. His 'program' is just slightly less crazy than Scientology. It has nothing to do with AA, however. If your point is that AA is some kind of cult, than you CLEARLY have no idea what AA is about or how it operates. None. ZERO.
Third, your hostility is ridiculous, yet also highly revealing.
Fourth, this thread isn't ABOUT YOU. Jackson is in AA, dear, not some crazy pseudo-recovery program. So your angry posts are quite irrelevant.
Finally, I'm not in AA. I have had many friends who are in 12 step programs, who have benefited tremendously from them.
Please feel free to depart, and go back to the conspiracy theory websites you usually frequent. Thanks!
- How do we get nuts like 356 here, anyway?
- some of the nuts can use trolldar on this page and get the full picture. time for happy hour, alkie!!!!
- We should take the time to advise CJ on work he may be able to get in California. If he's fairly good at math, perhaps he could become a rental agent at a trailer park. It that's too much, he could apply to the State Highway Department to work as a flagman at highway construction sites.
- OK, at this point, people are just photo shopping their favorite lame camp song to his bicep. C'mon we can do better.
- There is no better, R362. The joke is played out.
- I'm a little surprised we haven't seen any pix from the infamous pool party. You know they're out there.
- If anyone doesn't realize what actually happened please take a look at the the actually headlines from Cheyenne's circus. This should be taught in PR school. You can see the PR machine starts slow day 1, then they hit their stride in days 2, 3, 4,5.
Day 1 - Cheyenne Jackson Splits From Husband, Shaves Head, Grows Mustache, Gets “Prison Tattoos”
Enter SLATE PR
Day 1 - Cheyenne Jackson Confirms Plans to Divorce Husband Monte Lapka
Day 2 - Cheyenne Jackson, Husband Split After Two Years of Marriage: "They've Been Living Separate Lives"
Day 3 - Cheyenne Jackson Opens Up About His Brave Alcoholism Battle
Day 3 - Cheyenne Talks about Corey Monteith's Death - My Heart goes Out to Lea Michele
Day 4 - Cheyenne Jackson on His Marriage: 'We Had a Good Long Run'
Day 5 - Cheyenne Jackson Calls Divorce a "Sad Thing"
The only two that got by the PR Machine were on Day 2 & 3. I know two interns at SLATE who will be killed by tomorrow morning.
Day 2 - Cheyenne Jackson Says, "I'm Not A Nazi Skinhead.”
Day 3 - Cheyenne Jackson shows off new boyfriend before divorce announcement
- Cheyenne gave his father the gift of a tattoo whose ink went into Cheyenne's skin? Please. Yeah, yeah, I realize Cheyenne was creating a bonding moment between his father and himself.
However, if I ever put all that hideous ink on my body, my father would not have taken it as a compliment. My father would have friggin hit the roof and told me how goddamn stupid I was-and to get that awful mess removed immediately. That tattoo is not a gift, and my father would have been pissed beyond words if I defaced my body.
(And I would have agreed with him.)
- Good Lord give it a rest R365. Your tediousness grows tiresome. Your precious Matt will soon be safely away from the big ole bad that is Simon. Eye roll ... How do I know? Because Simon will not tolerate a cheating partner. The kids are being prepared for the eventual cutting of the ties. Simon will initially allow Matt limited visitation that will twiddle down too nothing. By the end of WC filming Simon will have removed all traces of Matt from the family LA home. A brief statement of the couples amicable break up due to busy work schedules causing the couple to drift apart. They will remain friends and co-parents to Halls biological children. Yeah the b word would be used to remind Matt of who's the real daddy. Matt will go on to enjoy his skanky way and Simon will slowly heal from his heartbreak and eventually meet a worthy enough to be his life partner
- Chey and Monte got married to save their relationship and that was their downfall.
- It's interesting to note that the Sunday, July 28, Doonesbury was about gay divorce.
- R367 = Hi, Simon.
- [quote]Hi, Simon
When I see something like this, I wonder if the writer really thinks they're addressing that person or if it's a failed attempt at 3rd Grade humor.
- R368, I'm not sure I agree. It would've been better simply to break up. What happened is that Jackson decided to uproot everything in his life out of some misguided notion that this was consistent with getting sober. And he really messed up. I also think he's exhibiting all the signs of a mid-life crisis.
- Is it because of the hairline?
- If I had to choose it'd be Monte over new love Jason Landau. It's funny how yesterday Cheyenne put that he heart one of Jason's pictures on instagram. His publicist must have reminded him that wasn't a good idea because it's no longer there.
I'm guessing Jason will be trotted out as the new beau after a respectable period of time.
- [quote]His publicist must have reminded him that wasn't a good idea because it's no longer there.
He's not too smart if he has to be told things like that.
Purely on looks? Or because Monte's the "wronged spouse"?
- The new boyfriend appears to work for Ellen Degeneres.
He also has a new awful tat. Why could they just have them put on some delph, or something.
- R377 Is that Miss Jackson's new boyfriend? Eww, he's ugly!
- The new boyfriend's really rat-faced. He left his best friend and partner of 13 years for that? Honestly, WORSE mid-life crisis ever!
And what can Landau be thinking? Hooking up with some guy who's in program for 2 months, who ditches his husband of 13 years. Not to mention the whole 'single white female' vibe of Jackson cutting his hair and getting tats to look more like Landau.
Are we sure this isn't some kind of practical joke?
- And I thought that people in AA or rehab were advised not to enter new relationships for at least a year?
[quote]Are we sure this isn't some kind of practical joke?
As someone pointed out earlier... Cheyenne's not that bright.
- R381...good point.
- Read the entire thread before posting, r380. Please let's not not debate asinine AA rules AGAIN.
- R383...oh dear.
"Asinine"? The only thing here that's asinine is your ridiculous hostility to AA. Get over yourself, seriously.
R380, you're right. People in 12 step recovery are encouraged not to make big life changes in the first year, i.e. breaking up your marriage or starting a new relationship. He appears to have done both things simultaneously. The reasons are stated elsewhere in the thread, but it's an attempt to get people to stop acting impulsively and dysfunctionally.
- STOP repeating those imbecilic AA rules, r384. You have been warned again.
- R385...be quiet, Octopus! Go away troll!
- I am now issuing my final warning to you! I am the boss here, and you will suffer if you do not obey my rules to the very letter! I will not tolerate this disobedient unruliness!
- Please FF R387 everyone so we can get rid of Roger Octopus once and for all.
- Oh Oh, the husband has no hired Katie Holmes divorce attorney. Someone is gonna get their ass Tom Cruised!
Cheyenne Jackson and husband Monte Lapka have hired high-powered law firms to reach a quick divorce settlement. We’re told Lapka has tapped Aronson Mayefsky & Sloan, which has had Katie Holmes and Bethenny Frankel as clients. Jackson will be represented by Chemtob Moss Forman & Talbert, whose clients have included Ginny Barber and Diandra Douglas.
- He can't be in too much danger. What is Monte going to get, custody of the Daddy Big Boots tattoo?
- Does Miss Jackson even have all that much money? I'd be surprised if he is worth more than $1 million.
- Sometimes it's not about the money--it's about the punishment. And it sounds as if the husband has plenty to be mad about.
- It works the other way around too, you silly gooses. Monte hires a power law firm to make sure Jackson doesn't get his paws on too much of Monte's assets.
Do not equate Monte to Katie Holmes just because they are using the same law firm. The wealth flows the other way.
Again: Investment Banker vs. Ocassionally Employed Alcoholic Stage Actor.
$1 million? Cheyenne wishes!
- BTW "silly gooses" was on purpose - don't even try it.
- I forgot to add the funny part:
When Page Six reached Jackson’s spokesman, Shea Martin from Slate PR, for comment, he insulted us, then demanded we never write about his client again.
ha ha....That tactic should work!
- Who's paying for all this publicist work?
- Cheyenne Jackson is very lucky that the most common comment on most of the articles on him have been Who?' Who is this again? and I've never heard of these people.
Being relatively unknown reduces the possibility of this being the first gay celebrity messy divorce.
Monte is probably trying to protect his assets. Who knows how much was bled in support of CK's purported drug habits.
- But hiring attorneys known for fighting contentious divorces seems to belie the claim that the divorce is so amicable.
- The publcist seems stupid. Doesn't he or she know that by telling the NY post to never write about your client again, it will make them even more venomous in the future.
I disagree with the rest of you and I see why this is story has legs.
It's goteverything: a person in the public eye, sex, booze, drugs, cheating, cray cray, gay divorce, skanky new boyfriends, and now Katie Holmes.
- Slightly off-topic: I've always been a big fan of CJ and follow him on Twitter. Over the past few years, he's tweeted a lot about Monte and their relationship and it has always been affectionate, even when it's teasing. Frankly, his devotion to Monte and their relationship has always been one of his most attractive qualities.
Several months ago, they apparently moved into a new place and in several interviews Cheyenne said how important separate bathrooms are to their relationship. In fact, in one interview, he said, "two bathrooms, two doors, two locks." I remember thinking that was odd. Is Monte too much of a clean freak? Does he really stink it up? What would make bathrooms with locks that important to a couple that's been together so long?
After reading about Cheyenne's issues, I'm wondering if Monte had called him out on some of his behavior and he was trying to hide it from him?
- Shea Martin was the guy everyone on here mistook for Simon Halls when the Halls-Bomer relationship was first outed. They look somewhat alike, both have greyish hair and beady sociopath eyes.
- I'm looking forward to the NY Post writing something along the lines of, "What recently divorced tattooed substance abuser was a bit sloppy and all shook up at an LA sex gathering? We're not supposed to write about him, so we'll leave the rest up to you."
- This article from last year did talk about the separate bathroom stuff
"Jackson's sporting two new tattoos — an initial "Z'' on his inner right arm and the initial "M'' on his inner left.
The "M'' is for his husband, physicist Monte Lapka, the man he married last year after 12 years of dating. His secret for a good union? "Two bathrooms will make a marriage last, I believe," he says with a laugh.
I wonder what he's going to do about that M tattoo now.
- We’re told Lapka has tapped Aronson Mayefsky & Sloan, which has had Katie Holmes and Bethenny Frankel as clients.
Jackson will be represented by Chemtob Moss Forman & Talbert, whose clients have included Ginny Barber and Diandra Douglas.
Ginny Barber and Diandra Douglas...WTF?
WHET Diandra Douglas?
- Shea Martin is the guy chewing gum
- R402 That made me laugh out loud
- Maybe the two locks refers to the bathroom cabinet(s).
- In "Cheyenne Jackson's Secrets to a Successful Marriage" article he again mentions separate bathrooms as one of the keys.
He also said of Monte: "He has a wicked, dry sense of humor, and doesn't suffer fools. That always gives me a metaphysical boner."
I wonder if he's getting metaphysical boners from his new guy.
- Part 3 of this thread should be "Chey Chey Goes Cray Cray."
- Chey was on Lance Bass' radio show and he posted a pic. He looks a fucking drugged out mess and the stache makes it ten times worse.
- [quote] I wonder what he's going to do about that M tattoo now.
Add an 'ETH' to it, I guess.
- He's going to give the M tattoo to his Mother for Easter.
- R412 - Oh No You Didn't
- I wouldn't think there are a ton of assets involved with either of them. The live near me in a rental building, that although it has a doorman is a bit tatty.
- Those kinds of lawyers are probably not going to take a case without assets being involved. Lawyers involved in the Tom Cruise Katie Holmes divorce and the lawyers involved in what TMZ called one of the richest marriage settlements in history for Diandra Douglas are probably not working for charity. Someone's got money here.
Maybe Monte is from a wealthy family or is some kind of financial wizard or CK has been raking in the cash.
- I lived in a refurbished-for-rentals old glorious hotel on Park Avenue and 34th with doorman, where my beginning rent for a one bedroom w/central air went from 900/month (1992) to 1600/month (2007). There were earlier tenants who paid even less. Still - the Captain and Tennille had an apartment on the top floor.
You can't judge NYC resident's incomes that accurately on buildings alone. My building was a contradiction in itself: posh address, doorman, lobby and a few celebrities - vs. low rents due to the creation of hastily subdivided small modern units in the 1950's which lost all their Vanderbilt charm.
- R415 who is CK?
- CK is a typo. Should be CJ I hate typing his very long name.
- My two cents on the Daddy Big Boots tattoo.
Cheyenne has a foot fetish. He gave an interview where he said his first sexual feeling was watching Blutto tickle Popeye's feet.
A friend of mine who messed around with Cheyenne wears a size 14 shoe and said Cheyenne loved to play with my friends big feet and masturbate with them.
So ... I'm not buying the present for Dad thing.
- [quote] He gave an interview where he said his first sexual feeling was watching Blutto tickle Popeye's feet.
These kind of quotes go against the idea that he was selling himself as "clean cut".
Not that there's anything sleazy about talking about sexual awakening, but celebs selling "clean cut" don't go into that kind of detail.
- [quote]These kind of quotes go against the idea that he was selling himself as "clean cut".
Nobody said he's a candidate for MENSA.
Just giving credit where it's due - he's been pretty candid in interviews, though obviously not ballsy enough to mention the open relationship part.
- R420 The puzzle is finally solved! The root of Cheyenne's agony is his unfulfilled desire to have sex with his father's feet!
- Are the lawyers they hired really that much better than a regular divorce attorney?
There are ads on the subway for $500 quickie divorce from lawyers up in Washington Heights.
- R423 one person's candid is another person's mentally ill
- I found the quote from the Advocate interview about Popeye.
"The first time that I knew I was gay — I think I was, like, 7 — I was watching this Valentine’s Day Popeye cartoon episode that would play every year. There was this scene where Popeye was captured by Brutus, tied up with no shoes or socks on, and Brutus starts tickling his feet. I remember getting a little boner, and I didn’t know what it was about that scene that was creating that, but I knew that it was something naughty that I couldn’t tell anybody, and I definitely knew it was something that made me different. But every year, I couldn’t wait for that episode.”
- It doesn't sound all that amicable to me, with the two celeb lawyers involved.
And I think the foot fetish thing explains the daddy boots tattoo.
What was up with the Z tattoo? M was for Monte (notice he didn't have the whole name tattooed), but what was the corresponding Z one for?
- [quote]What was up with the Z tattoo? M was for Monte (notice he didn't have the whole name tattooed), but what was the corresponding Z one for?
Pretty sure the Z tattoo, which was his first (?) was for his dog that died.
- r420: Maybe Cheyenne is the beloved "Broadway Feets 'n flip-flops" troll!
- Yes, the dog was called Zora Neale Hurston.
- I thought you were joking R431. Google says you're accurate.
- R426...BINGO. Chey-Chey was already cray-cray, and he stopped taking his meds-meds.
- The worshipful/self-righteous way some people on this thread talk about AA and "program" reminds me of the way some of the wimmin on the MichFest boards talk about Fest and The Land.
- He got Zora (Neale Hurston) from an animal shelter in Harlem. He named her after a Harlem writer, foklorist and anthropologist who was a part of the Harlem Renaissance. I think the dog died last year.
- Telling Page Six to never write about his client again? Chey-Chey's publicist sounds like a complete idiot!
- Just announced -- he's the lead of a new movie.
I guess this hasn't hurt his career.
- Anthony Rapp is the other "name" in the movie. Enough said.
- I dare someone to post a comment on the Deadline article as "Daddy Big Boots."
I DARE you.
- His father probably never heard of "Daddy Big Boots."
- His father wore slippers.
- His father wore sandals
- LOL! Which one of you bitches did it?
- R443 Stinky linky
Aso, I just saw the new boyfriend Jason Landau. There is no way that dude is not on meth. yuck
- Consider it done R439. I made a really innocent comment under the moniker Daddy Big Boots.
- [quote]"Two bathrooms will make a marriage last, I believe," he says with a laugh.
I guess he believed wrong.
- It's only true if one of the two bathrooms isn't being used for tricking with meth addicts.
- Comment #4
- Is there a problem with DL's link function?
- The comments seem oddly positive.
I'm testing to see if the link works for me.
- R434= perpetually drunk.
"Worshipful"? Oh dear. Or should I say "Mary!"? People are being respectful of a program that has helped people get sober, while also helping them take responsibility for their actions. Chey-chey is in AA, Octopus troll. That's why it's being discussed here. And you are, doing what exactly, troll? AA is not anything like MichFest or Scientology or any of the other false equivalency bullshit you've posted. It's a free and voluntary program that people can come and go from as they choose. I don't know why that's so threatening to you...oh wait, I do. Glug, glug, glug. ;)
- r451=off wagon again. Oh, dear!
- R542, I'm just ffing you, Roger Octopus, at every turn. Not that anything will come of it, but we'll see.
- R437, you're kidding, I pray.
THAT'S his big break? If that's the best he can do, he'd better spend more time on tats and pool parties.
A movie by a nothing film company, whose writer's claim to fame is that he penned the upcoming sequel to "Twins"? LOL!! The director is some documentary guy. The movie isn't even listed anywhere on IMDB. Good luck with that!
If you go to his IMDB page, he's listed as being in tons of stuff for 2013, but it's all low budget crap. He was better off on Broadway. But someone's convinced him that he's going to be a big movie star, and he bought it hook, line, and big boots.
- "AA is not anything like MichFest or Scientology or any of the other false equivalency bullshit you've posted. It's a free and voluntary program that people can come and go from as they choose."
Unless you're talking about the Brother Sun Re-Education Camp, I believe Michfest is also voluntary and people are allowed to come and go as they choose.
- Does anyone know if Shea Martin is gay? Or a sociopath?
- R456 Shea-Shea is Gay-Gay. And maybe not a sociopath, but looking at his actions and ridiculous behavior with the NY post....he is most likely as cray-cray as his client.
- His real last name is Butter.
- It looks like Shea Martin has been eating sticks of butter.
- R459 Shea Martin isn't fat, a little thick maybe. But, not fat.
- Who is fatter, Shea or Simon? Does Shea have tits like Simon?
- No has tits like Simon Cowell.
- [quote]There was this scene where Popeye was captured by Brutus, tied up with no shoes or socks on, and Brutus starts tickling his feet. I remember getting a little boner...
Jesus Christ, shut yer flipping pie hole Cheyenne Jackson!
- R462 You're mean!
- [quote]tits like Simon Cowell.
IOW, sagging moobs.
- I've been sober in AA for almost 30 years. From before it got all full of rules and got all Atlantic/Pacific Groupy. Back in the day people in AA were more or less "normal" in their daily lives. They didn't preach it to the public or worship it. They were grateful, they went to meetings, tried to live better lives, etc. The guys on here, either in AA or have friends who are, who are preaching it are really turning people off and may prevent someone who needs it from going. You don't need to go on and on about it, if you want to say you go to it then fine. Also, there are no rules in AA, suggestions yes, but really they are suggestions, or were back in the day. Now there are more rules than you can count in some of the meetings. Also we did have a sorta rule called "not taking other people's inventories" so if you are criticizing Cheyenne Jackson or judging whether or not he may be sober than you are doing a lot of harm.
- The religion aspect is what turns off a lot of addicts who are badly in need of help from AA. People always say a "higher power is whatever you want it to be" and then end the meeting with the Our Father prayer.
- R466, R467= Roger Octopus.
The program has always been exactly the same. You're full of shit, Roger. Meetings, BTW, sometimes end with the SERENITY prayer, not Our Father. But there are atheists in AA. People are encouraged to interpret "higher power" in their own way.
No one has mentioned the fact that this swinging pool party that Chey-Chey attended was at the house of a closeted gay REPUBLICAN. Kathy Griffin outed McDonald as a conservative and a Republican. So what's Chey-chey doing with that ilk? Has he been converted to the log cabin crowd?
- How the fuck has this topic resulted in OVER A THOUSAND POSTS in barely ten days?? I don't think Cheyenne is the only one going cray-cray here...
- R469, then why are YOU here. We're gossiping...get it...on the gay gossip site. You're the cray-cray one, hon.
- I'm R497, and take offense at being compared to Roger Octopus. And, yes, at many of the meetings I went to, it ended with the "Our Father" prayer which, as a Jewish atheist, I took serious offense to. Since I've left AA, I've managed to stay sober by taking accountability for my own actions and not expecting the Imaginary Friend for Adults to fix my problems for me.
In AA, they say a higher power is what you make of it but, more often than not, they mean a Judeo-Christian God.
- R471...LOL! You're not terribly clever, Roger. Your posts are all similar, so you're very apparent. Go away now dear.
No one has mentioned the fact that this swinging pool party that Chey-Chey attended was at the house of a closeted gay REPUBLICAN. Kathy Griffin outed McDonald as a conservative and a Republican. So what's Chey-chey doing with that ilk? Has he been converted to the log cabin crowd?
- How many times does it have to be reiterated that Michael McDonald was one of Kathy's "gays" on her D-List show....? Unless you just mean he's closeted as a republican voter.
- [quote]He also said of Monte: "He has a wicked, dry sense of humor, and doesn't suffer fools. That always gives me a metaphysical boner."
"Metaphysical boner"??? Did he say that with a straight face???
- Why does Cheyenne feel he needs to tell us so MUCH about his life!?
- I'm still creeped out by that story about watching POPEYE.
- Do Republican gays only invite other Republicans to their pool parties? According to this blog, "The Anatomy of a Gay Pool Party" he may not even know Cheyenne was there.
"4. If you go to a gay pool party do not A) Expect to know the host or B) Expect to meet him. Try as you might to find him and thank him for having you over, he will evade you for the entirety of the party. The host only shows up (standing right behind you) when you say something rude like “where’d they get that AWFUL vase!?!” Thus, if you are just dying to know who the owner of the house is, scream something loud and objectionable."
- R474, he was absolutely not outed on Griffin's show. I don't know where your getting that nonsense. She said he was her friend, and outed him as a conservative Republican, but did not say or even imply he was gay. He may be barely closeted, but he's not OUT.
R478, the whole point of the gossip was that everyone knew Chey-Chey was there, as he made a very conspicuous fool out of himself. And presumably, if this was a gay party, McDonald knew who his guests were. You're not going to have strangers at a party where people are in attendance who miight be closeted.
- YES WE GET IT, R473. Your obsessions and hang-ups are not the same as other people's.
- [quote] You're not going to have strangers at a party where people are in attendance who miight be closeted.
Even if they're hot and buff? I assume those kind of parties, dating back to George Cukor etc., always had "catnip" for the "somebodies".
- R481, good point. But I'd imagine that the catnip would largely be rentboys or other such trifles who'd be in no position to say much.
- I have a feeling, Cheyenne will regret these decisions someday in the not too distant future.
- I fully agree with R493. Monte will have moved on to someone better. We'll get the 'I made the biggest mistake of my life" interview from Chey before you know it
- Cheyenne banged me backstage after a performance of Xanadu. Bitch never called. Hmm
That's because you didn't get him the part, Nathan.
- The part that still puzzles me is how quickly this all happened. Less than two months ago he and Monte were riding in the SF Gay Pride parade together.
In one article that was printed a while ago, Cheyenne went on about marriage equality but the author described Monte as being more ambivalent about it. Makes me wonder if they felt they had to get married when NY legalized it because Cheyenne had been such a vocal proponent for it.
- R487 Again, stop trying to throw the spouse under the bus.
The only thing you think you know about Cheyenne's husband Monty is what has been filtered through the lens of Cheyenne's interviews, usually given in the pursuit of trying to promote or sell something. You or I have no idea whether Monty was ambivalent toward Gay marriage, and I suspect you are incorrect.
All Celeb / Non Celeb relationships work the same way. The famous person creates narratives about the relationship, the parties involved, and the events which took place. The public buy it hook line and sinker. The non famous spouse can do nothing but sit back and watch it all happen. I guess they could write a nasty "tell al" book after the fact.
I have a friend who was incredibly close to Deborah Messing and her former husband Daniel Zelman. By all accounts, Deborah was a fucking nightmare in real life. She is a lunatic, insecure, narcissistic, bi-polar mess. But, unlike Cheyenne, Deborah did not have substance abuse issues on top, that I know of.
Her husband did the best he could for 10 years to deal with Deborah's behavior and keep their lives running smoothly. I think something finally happened, he reached a breaking point and said, enough!
By all accounts, Cheyenne has been a real shit for the last several years of his marriage. The whole WeHo pool party/ new boyfriend story shows how little respect he had for his marriage and his husband.
It's the only piece of the story the publicists wont counter because they know it's true.... there were witnesses to Cheyenne's behavior.
The PR team let him talk about AA, because the dumb-ass got the the AA Slogan tattooed on his arm (cats out of the bag) Also, booze plays better on people's sympathies then drugs.
Cheyenne's PR machine spent hours trying to get us to believe the crazy mustache is for a movie role, and the seriously disturbed tattoos are a Christmas present fro dear old dad. What they should do is have an honest conversation with their client and tell him he's nuts.
Like Deborah, Cheyenne is missing a few screws and is not playing with a full deck. Any normal person wouldn't behave the way Cheyenne did unless mentally ill or substance are involved. I just hope he gets on meds, stays sober, and grows up.
From everything I've heard from people who know Cheyenne and his husband Monty. The husband was the only thing that kept him from completely spinning out of control. Again, this is similar to Deborah Messing's husband.
If Cheyenne stays in The Program (and does it the right way) which is not looking too good right now, he has a good shot at sobriety. But, he absolutely should be seen by a psychiatrist and treated for bi-polar or manic disorder. All of his recent behavior screams this sort of diagnosis.
- I was his KFed.
- Somehow I knew this was all Deb Messing's fault. Thanks R488 for exposing the real power here. Cripes, she probably gave Cheyenne those prison tats herself.
- Deb is a psychotic bitch from hell. Anyone who knows her or has worked with her will tell you the same thing. With the exception of the Broadway dude that Deb cheated with. Then dude fucked over his wife and left her for Big Red.
- What is up with these gays who go nuts in their 40s?
Shouldn't you know better and be settling down, especially these days?
- Cheyenne is 38 so not quite in his 40's yet.
- He's close enough. 38 is the new 40 apparently.
It's a classic mid-life crisis, aided and abetted by addiction. He'll come to regret this stuff.
- R490 I didn't say it was Deborah Messing's fault. I only implied she and Cheyenne have similar personalities and both of them would be difficult for any spouse or partner to deal with. All actors are self-absorbed but when you add cray-cray to the mix stand back and let the games begin.
- r188, great story.
But you seem to have CNSD - Chronic Name Spelling Deficiency. Google your protagonists for proper spellings.
- Miss Messing has a birthday coming up.
- oops meant to address r488, not r188
- The hypocritical moralism here is nauseating. Most of you have no idea what kind of effort Cheyanne put into making his marriage work, and you certainly have no right to judge him for wanting to enjoy the remainder of his youth and beauty. If any of you had a 10th of his loveliness it would probably be impossible to keep your manties on for more than five minutes at a time.
- Ok, I’m board on Sunday so I just read through both threads
Cheyenne Jackson has been a Bad Boy - Leaving Husband of 12 Years & Cheyenne Jackson Goes Cray-Cray, Part II
This is why I started reaading DL. The threads were hilarious, vicious, informative, outed people I didn’t know where Gay, sad, and depressing.
I have two questions for DL therapists and AA’ers. One is about Cheynne’s new look, the second is about his AA tattoo.
First, it’s obvious by looking at the “new Cheyenne” and then pictures of his new boyfriend; Cheyenne is trying to copy the new bf’s style. The short cropped hair, weirdly placed and overly wordy tattoos, the whole dirty tweaked out West Hollywood look, he even wears a trucker hat in every pic now. In addition to everything else he has radically altered his style of dressing,and overall look.
My question is, why?
Is it the whole Single White Female complex? I’m just curious on people’s thoughts.
Second, I’m not in AA. But, why would someone tattoo an AA slogan on their arm “Life on Life’s Terms” if the entire point of the program is to be anonymous? Is this something that other people in 12 steps do?
So, why the need to display to display this tattoo so prominently after being in AA for only a few months?
- He probably just wants people to focus on his AA claim and not notice a drug problem.
- [quote]Ok, I’m board on Sunday so I just read through both threads
- Welcome abored!
- [quote]you certainly have no right to judge him for wanting to enjoy the remainder of his youth and beauty.
We're not judging him for wanting to enjoy his youth and beauty. We're judging him for wanting to destroy his youth and beauty.
- Yes, welcum abhored!
- Oh fuck we are just plain judging him!
- R500 has to be Cheyenne, it just has to!
- The rein in Spain stays mainly in the plane.
- (Screams) "CHEY-YENNE JACK-SON!!!!"
(Rolls around in garbage in alley outside of theater)
- R501, I would agree with the poster who says that the tattoo is a bit of 'putting on a show'. I've noticed that the people who struggle most in program are the ones who cover their cars in AA slogans, and who offer to sponsor everybody. It's a self deception. People who 'get it' are often pretty quiet about being in program. The folks who slip all the time are always loudly broadcasting how sober they are, to absolutely everyone. Sort of the way closet cases need to continually announce their heterosexuality to everyone.
The answer to quetion 1 is:
The "ex-meth addict" look is very in fashion - It's the new Heroin Chic
The answer to question 2 is:
He wants attention
- Sorry I meant to reply to R501
The answer to quetion 1 is:
The "ex-meth addict" look is very in fashion - It's the new Heroin Chic
The answer to question 2 is:
He wants attention
- [quote]The folks who slip all the time are always loudly broadcasting how sober they are, to absolutely everyone. Sort of the way closet cases need to continually announce their heterosexuality to everyone.
I know you meant no harm and were not necessarily drawing a comparison, but we have enough enemies already comparing homosexuality with diseases and aberrations like alcoholism, bestiality, and pedophilia. We really don't need one of our own juxtaposing the behavior of an alcoholic with that of a homosexual (closeted or otherwise). Pick your analogies carefully.
- I ove the DL spelling and grammar police
- [quote]Sort of the way closet cases need to continually announce their heterosexuality to everyone.
We haven't had a Hugh Jackman thread for about two weeks.
Darling, alcoholism is not bestiality or pedophilia. First of all.
Second, the only comparison I'm making is in behavior around dysfunction. An addict who is only pretending to be sober, and a closet case pretending to be straight, are exhibiting a similar dysfunctional behavior.
I was clearly NOT comparing addiction to being gay. You're seeing unicorns where there aren't any. It's a gay message board...most people here would understand that I wasn't making such a comparison.
- A nearby city has a serious problem with homeless men. Friday I was walking through a downtown park where they hang out. It began to rain so about 12 or 14 or them gathered in the shelter of a gazebo. Every one of them had tattoos. Most had entire arms and shoulders filled with ink. Looking at them, I thought of Cheyenne Jackson and wondered when he'll start getting flower designs added around the text on his arms.
- r515 is the Prissy Controlling Thread Policeman who has been posting throughout this entire thread, chastising people who make analogies of which he doesn't approve, and "warning" them ("I'm warning you again...") as if he had some sort of actual power over them.
I absolutely lurve him. I want him to be on every datalounge thread behaving exactly the same way.
- Daniel Day Lewis is covered in tats. His career must be over, right?
- What saves Daniel's acting career is his talent. Otherwise, he would never get hired, because of his abundant of tattoos. It costs $$$ to erase them digitally on film.
- They cover them with makeup, R522, which costs next to nothing.
Seriously, I understand your personal dislike for tattoos, but don't imagine for one minute that it interferes with a career in acting. It does not. Even young girls have tattoos now. Makeup people have special kits just for covering them up. Totally industry standard.
- You're wrong, r523.
- With that kind of logic, who can deny r524?
- Cheyenne is s morphing into Ron Jeremy - from today's Instagram
- R526 Goodness! You're right.
You might be on to something. Maybe he's vying for the role in the musical.
- Was Ron Jeremy in The Devil In Miss Jones?
- R527 Goodness had nothing to do with it.
- HIs dad looks like Sonny Bono. He must be there to thank him for his Christmas present tattoo.
- Is R521 REALLY comparing Chey-Chey to Daniel Day Lewis????!!! That warrants both an "oh dear!" and a "Mary!!" !
Funniest post ever!!!
- Good god, what has happened to his looks?
On a separate note, "good genes"? Oh dear.
- Wow, he looks terrible lately. Maybe the stress of the divorce is getting to him.
It’s very immature for a 38 year old man to constantly post selfies like he’s a teenager. Why do celebs feel the need to do this?
On a funnier note, Cheyenne Jackson’s crazy tattoos have their own tumblr now. Which one of you bitches did this?
- Having tattoos can be detrimental for an acting career. My friend used to be a casting director and she complained to me about actors who have visible tattoos. Its just a hassle, you're going to have to nail the part in every way possible for them to still cast you. Otherwise they'll just cast the next person who is just as good and as a bonus has no tattoos!
- R535 is correct. I have been in the profession a LONG time and tats are NOT "industry standard." Dumbass actors who think that they don't hurt their casting chances get the results they get. Yeah, make-up can cover them up but it is a hassle all to hell. Make-up people HATE to do it. For film, it causes continuity problems unless they can match tone for tone, shot for shot, day to day. People sweat and body make-up can "bleed" if there is a lot action for the performer.
Most posters here have no idea what in the hell they are talking about.
- Sorry, R536, but you just displayed you have 'no idea what in the hell' you are talking about.
Tattoos are covered up with alcohol soluble make-up, not standard body make-up. Sweat has no effect on it.
I'm amused by posters trying to pretend they know something about the business who obviously don't.
- Chey Chey is almost 40 and is too old for "body" roles.
The tattoos won't do him any favors, but he's not going to lose any roles because he has them.
- There is a big difference between being covered in tattoos like Daniel Day Lewis and Johnny Depp and someone like Cheyenne. Day Lewis and Depp were successful actors when they got their tattoos. So spending time covering for these guys who sell tickets is different than for a nobody. Also these guys aren't cast in roles that show off their body in very little clothes like Cheyenne. You can hire loads of guys who act or sing as well as Cheyenne, look good in little clothing and don't have tattoos. I'm sure it's commonplace to cover ankle and wrist tattoos on a lot of actors but to cover big writing tattoos like Cheyenne's is just probably more work than he us worth.
- Sorry, the tattoos are pretty gross. They are all just so fucked up and random.
- JD and Chey Anne are never going to go for the same types of roles. Tattoos fit with Depp's brand; they don't with Chey Anne's. At all. Especially the huge biceps tat.
- It's odd that most of you think the new tattoos are Cheyenne's biggest obstacle to success.
- What am I missing - am I the only one who sees a painless, smiling man with his happy parents in the photo linked by r526?
And not Ron Jeremy? Or a strung out middle-aged drug addict?
- Cheyenne has been posting nothing but pictures of his parents and his little nieces and nephews lately. I wonder if it's a PR move or maybe the family is there for some kind of an intervention. His brother is some kind of pastor who at one time preached for the 700 Club.
- [quote]It's odd that most of you think the new tattoos are Cheyenne's biggest obstacle to success.
It's the mindset of someone getting those tattoos that is the biggest obstacle to success for Cheyenne Jackson.
- R543 A painless, smiling man with his happy parents? You have to be his agent or P.R. person.
The whole thing looks like a photo op to show the world he's not bat-shit. Look at the forced smile and crazy eyes.
- R543= troll.
Hon, you just drop into this discussion suddenly? Haven't been following the discussion?
Or are you Roger Octopus, which I'm guessing is the case because you sound exactly like him.
- R542, it's not just the tats. It's the "drug addicted alcoholic has meltdown; dumps husband; finds meth-head boyfriend, then "Single White Female"'s him. And some horrible tats to boot!
- He looks pretty strung out to me.
Suddenly he just wants to take pictures of himself with mom and dad, little nieces and nephews, and some puppies and butterflies. Next up, Chey-Chey paints pink unicorns as part of his breast cancer research fundraiser. Then Thanksgiving at the homeless shelter photo op.
It's pretty cynical of him actually.
- All these staged photos with the parents could be a sign that mom & dad are becoming more active in managing his mental health issues.
Maybe they are just waiting for him to light something on fire so they can get a psychiatric hold on him for a while.
It worked for Britney & Amanda
- Good Lord, that's an escalation, R551! I don't think a relapse + bad tattoos is even close to justifying a 5150!
- Tell that to Catherine Zeta-Jones R552
- CZJ was voluntary, though, Mikey.
- Not a one size fits all make-up by any means, but here is what that shitstain poster was referencing.
- R554 - But was she? I think when the world found out she was 10 years older then what she was saying she had an epic melt-down.
- No, CZJ, was in the original London ensemble of Annie. She's couldn't have shaved ten years of her age.
- R556, you could be right, and she was put in against her will then changed the story afterwards when she did some press on it. Makes sense.
- Isn't CZJ in the nuthouse now?
- And you bitches said he would never work again.
A little birdie just told me he will be playing Joey in City Center's Encores production of The Most Happy Fella this spring. So suck on that haters!
- [quote]he will be playing Joey in City Center's Encores production of The Most Happy Fella this spring.
Good! That allows time for rehab.
- That's very mean R561
They tried to make Chey go to rehab but he said no no no
- Unfortunately, no, R561 -- he's got two movies lined up to do before then. He'll have to wait for his career to cool down to go into rehab for the 'addiction' that is destroying his career.
- BTW He doesnt need Rehab. He's in AA.
- What happened to Cheyenne's cute little dog?
No one talks about the furry children. Did he abandoned Brillo in NYC? Poor little guy,did the husband keep him? Details please.
- [quote]BTW He doesnt need Rehab. He's in AA.
- Are you honestly telling me Cheyenne does not look "strung out" in this picture posted by Adam Bouska yesterday.
Another PR move...... let's do a NoH8 photo.
- Is his brother also named after a city in Wyoming? Casper? Laramie?
- Judging by the photo in r567's link, I'm gonna guess that those tattoos were just a stenciled-on hoax.
- R570 No they are real , Cheyenne said so in an interview. They have just covered them up with makeup for the photoshoot he is doing
- HE still looks terrible tattoos or not. But the tatts are real.
- r563: Cheyenne is 17th billed for his role as "MC" in Lucky Stiff … basically a day player. So, not to worry! I'm sure he'll have plenty of time for rehab
- I think he's already done "Lucky Stiff," R573. The two I was referring to are "Opening Night" and "Love is Strange," in both of which he's a lead.
So, yeah, he's pretty busy!
- Check IMDB again, r563. It says the production is "filming". The present participle tense indicates that the action is currently occuring.
- You check it again. The cast list includes the late Dennis Farina and was filming as of June 2012. That movie is done filming, I promise you.
News flash -- IMDB is notoriously inaccurate.
- News flash -- Cheyenne needs an intervention.
- [quote] The cast list includes the late Dennis Farina
Didn't Sharon Lawrence release a statement?
- Newsflash, all the projects Chey-Chey is listed in on IMDB are crap. Good luck peddling that stuff.
- We can't wait for this thread to hit 600 so that you mutherfuckers disappear.
- R580 = Miss Simon Halls
- Looks like the drama has died down. For some reason, I'm just really sad for Monte. Does anyone here know him? I wonder how he feels about all the pool party/new boyfriend/AA/tattoo drama of the past few weeks.
- It means he is damaged goods. Unless he has a lot of money on his own, his days of threesomes with hotties and TONY Award parties are OVER.
- "Cray-Cray" is a pathetic term. Stop using it.
- Have to agree R583 Even if he get's his shit together this stuff will stick to him, really sad.
- Stop using the term "cray cray"
It wounds people.
- R584 is Cray-Cray.
- R582, he's probably glad to be rid of the mess. I'm betting he used to post here as one of the "I'm married to someone with narcissistic personality syndrome" folks.
- OMG, Cheyenne's career is really in trouble. He's reduced to singing with the Boston Pops. Those tattoos are destroying his career!
- He's singing with Michael Feinstein, who's singing with the Boston Pops.
- Jackson and Feinstein had a cabaret act in NYC. Didn't they also release an album together? Jackson also appeared last year on Feinstein's NPR show "Song Travels."
- He's fucking Feinstein.
Girl's gotta eat, y'know.
- Another pic of Cheyenne from yesterday. He looks so rough these days.
- Has he slept at all in the last month? He just looks like shit.
- R594 He obviously doesn't care what he looks like anymore. He keeps firing off selfies on a daily basis. It's so weird What has happened to his looks In 2 months? He's aged 10 years overnight.
- What pics are people like r593, r594, and r595 looking at?? CJ looks fine, People in that place called "the real world" do not look like airbrushed photoshopped wax figures. Grow up.
- R596 are you Cheyenne's mother or publicist?
No one expects him to look photoshopped. But, to be honest he looks like shit these days. Look at pics of him from 3 months ago and he's a different person today. He looks dirty and used. Maybe it's stress, drugs, or booze. Who knows? But, he looks terrible.
Saying he looks great when he obviously doesnt is ridiculous. In AA they call that a denial.
- Frankly, I think he looks like a man now. And that is pretty great.
- Yeah , he looks the picture of health & sanity
- And this thread is ovah!