All Threads by Date
Dawn French Says That "The Kardashians" Is Her Favorite Show
Britain, why? Why did you latch onto these trash bags?
- she's a comedian
- Big girls stick together.
- Go back to Dibley.
- Everyone has to say that. It is the law.
- As big as she is, Dawn French is not the whole of Britain, OP.
The question is still, U.S., why?
- Britain has no taste and is obsessed with everything American.
- Yeah right. In your dreams R7. Colonial low-life.
- R8 It's the truth retard. Just look at the British newspapers (ie the Daily Fail). 75% of the stories are about America.
- Cunty as she is, R9 doesn't understand marketing.
80 million Brits vs 340 million yanks.
- Is she serious? She is too brilliant to let that show be entertaining to her.
- At this point Dawn French could say, "I have cancer," and people would laugh.
- Maybe she's being ironic.
- What is Dawn doing these days? Loved her and Jennifer Saunders.
- She is a judge on " Australia's got talent" with Geri Halliwell. Go figure!
- British people have always had a fascination with royalty.
- It's sort of like how the French used to "love" Jerry Lewis. They didn't really--they just thought he perfectly represented American stupidity.
- But, the Germans really do love me. I know they do.
- She probably sees the parody potential and is already imagining herself and Jennifer as Kardashians for a Christmas Special.
DataLounge get your fix of gay gossip, news and pointless bitchery.
Talking to DataLounge servers.
Please wait a moment...