- Exhibit A: Homosexualism.
- Exhibit B: Homosexualism In Excelsior.
- This guy's being groomed to be president.
- He's 6'5", 35, and does not appear to be married. If he were married, Rubin would have squawked that to her five readers.
- Not a great-looking guy, but has had quite a life.
- Wow, this creep isn't even trying to hide it! Someone needs to out him; ask that Tea Partier if he hasn't gotten married because it's illegal in his state.
- He needs to be outed. Get moving, people.
- This is pretty funny.
[quote]He worked as a management consultant for McKinsey & Company before returning to his hometown of Dardanelle, Arkansas to work on his family's cattle farm.
He obviously returned to his hometown to position himself for a Congressional seat. I doubt he's been anywhere near a cow in years.
- Can a gay with that big a nose actually suck cock? I bet he just bottoms or tops for pay.
- Gay Face for miles on that one.
- Arkansas politics is a crazy fucked up world. Check out the attorney general.
- On paper he sounds perfect. Now when will we get the real man?
- He'd been gone from Arkansas for 17 years. So...YES he returned to run for office. And be pimped by the Club For Growth.
- He looks like he has a big dick or is he just a big dick?
- I wish I was in the land of Cotton.
- Rep. Cotton's legislative achievements so far before this Iranian letter business:
Submitted a bill that would punish anybody violating Iranian sanctions [bold]INCLUDING TWO GENERATIONS OF THEIR FAMILIES[/bold] with twenty years in prison. That's some primetime Taliban nonsense right there.
The GOP committee who read the bill told him to go fly a kite.
- Totally dead eyed Child of the Corn
- he's a slimeball.
i wonder if he IS a closet-case.
- LOL, R15!
- i notice he got married between the time this thread was first written and now.
she has the jaded eyes of a beard if you ask me....
- humorous. but...?
- The clutch, the feel of Cotton in our lives.
- He looks like Norman Bates.
- he is.
- He is what, r 24? Gay? Sounds like you know something.
- typical repuke closet case who has sold his soul for the sake of political gain
- His eyes look like Michael Musto.
- I've shitted things that look better than him.
He's not married cause, well see previous sentence.
- Even I AM better looking than him.
- So with all this rancor, who wants to fuck him and be his dirty little secret, his confidante, his refuge?
Who wants to be that special lifetime friends who betrays him or waits to be killed by his handlers someday?
- He makes me really nervous.
He may be our next president.
None of the others make me nervous...but Cotton.
I sorta want to hate fuck him :(
- No one is uglier than that girl who played Blossom.
- He looks like the love child of Michelle Bachmann and Jim Nabors.
- He also looks like someone who will dress all in leather including a hood and go to a sex club and leave somebody bleeding. He has issues.
- HE IS MARRIED, NO CHILDREN.
- Well, I'd rather go for a tough gay president than a fucking lying lesbian like Hillary.
- Hillary is not a liar, she just thinks she, like her husband are above the law.
- He looks like an ugly penis.
- Even if he's dumber than you, R37? And given your post, we're talking pretty fucking dumb.
- Bill Kristol's "Emergency Committee for Israel" put up $960,000 to buy the Arkansas Senate seat for Israel.
Kristol, who told us in 2002 that the Iraq War would be over in two months, is the driving force behind Cotton's letter.
Now that the letter and the "47 Traitors" have blown up in the Republicans' faces, the media is doing it's damnedest not to reveal Bill Kristol and the Israel lobby's effective authorship of it.
- Kristol is no American. How many more American kids need to die before the media recognizes his culpability in years of disastrous foreign policy?
This pos has never served in the military, yet the fact that anyone would listen to this scum knowing his interests aren't in America's security is beyond me.
Why is he allowed any platform to spread his chickenshit propaganda?
- This is what Kristol tweeted prior to it being revealed that he was behind this:
[quote]10 Mar 2015 @BillKristol I see #47Traitors is trending on Twitter, a testimony to the infantile McCarthyism of today's Left. #47Patriots
This guy is a cancerous tumor on the political process and society as a whole.
- Kristol is a war-mongering wolf and Cotton is his sheep's clothing.
Everything Kristol said about the Iraq War in advance of it proved wrong. Are we going to let him and his ilk bankrupt the USA over a fresh pack of lies about Iran?
- r38? she's a big time LIAR! ... i only used one phone... just like her husband .... "I did not have sex with that woman!"
- Bottom-feeding scum-suckers like R45 should be permanently barred from the internet.
- they are to be pitied.
- Hey Tehran Tom Cotton, Hanoi Jane Fonda wants to tell you something.
- only imbecile faggots like you r40 who'll vote for Hillarious the Liar.
- wow, r49.
Does your mother know you're gay?
- r50 oh, sure faggot! lol.
- Hillary in Time magazine cover. Discuss!
- Cotton is bought and paid for by Sheldon Adelson.
- I'm not even sure R49 knows he's gay.
- i am sure his penis does.
- This is what we're dealing with- shocking ignorance, unimaginable hubris and a deathly myopic narrative that brings us closer to WW3.
Target Liberty: Sen. Cotton's Shocking Ignorance
By Daniel McAdams
It is often incorrectly assumed that elected officials are better informed about current events than are average American citizens. "I don't have access to the kinds of information they have," is what is often heard. In fact, this is not the case. Members of Congress are in many cases far less informed about current events than are interested Americans. When they do read the newspapers it is usually only the most establishment, superficial publications like the Washington Post or perhaps the Wall Street Journal.
More often than not they rely on their staffers, who in turn rely on the most establishment, superficial publications or word of mouth from other staffers who rely on the most establishment, superficial publications. Most of Washington is an echo chamber, where groupthink prevails uber alles.
In other words, far too much weight is given to the pronouncements of Senators and House Members. Most are shockingly ill-informed.
Take the rising star of neoconservatism, Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR). By now many Americans are familiar with the letter he sent to his Iranian counterparts warning them that the current US president is an unreliable partner for negotiations: any deal reached would simply be overturned by a future president. The politics of this move are not within the portfolio of this Institute, but the Senator's rationale for sending the letter most certainly is.
Today the Senator was asked what Iran must do in order for an acceptable deal to be struck with the United States, and he responded:
“They can simply disarm their nuclear weapons program and allow complete intrusive inspections.”
Where is he getting his information? Neither the entire US Intelligence Community nor even the Mossad believe that Iran is pursuing a nuclear weapon or that it has even made a decision to start work on a nuclear weapon.
How can the Iranians disarm something they have never armed? It smacks of the neocon demand that Saddam Hussein give up the WMDs that we now know he never had.
Likewise, as signatories to the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty, Iran has allowed its nuclear energy program to be under the eyes of the International Atomic Energy Agency, which has never ruled Iran to be in violation of the treaty.
Simply put, the Senator is embarrassingly ill-informed about some of the basic facts.
So where did he get these bizarre ideas about Iran and what drove him to write directly to a foreign government telling them that his own government was unreliable?
Veteran journalist Jim Lobe might have the answer. He writes yesterday in hisblog that:
Arkansas Sen. Tom Cotton ... as reported by LobeLog, received nearly $1 million in advertising support from Bill Kristol’s Emergency Committee for Israel (ECI) in the closing days of last November’s campaign.
A million dollars must go a long way in an Arkansan senatorial campaign. Perhaps this answers the questions of where Sen. Cotton gets his information and why he decided to write the letter to Iran.
Belief that Washington's elites are better informed by virtue of being inside the bubble is most certainly misplaced.
The above originally appeared at the Ron Paul Institute for Peace and Prosperity.
- Tom Cotton is a hand puppet and Dick Cheney has his hand up Cotton's ass. Like a phoenix rising from the ashes...
- IS there a direct Cheney Cotton link, r57?
Can you expound on this?
- It's more the AEI/AIPAC crowd than Cheney who are behind this. Bill Kristol is a pos who was born on third and thinks he hit a triple. This is someone who has never really had to work in his life and the fact that anyone would seek his advice knowing he's just some rich little shit living off of daddy and never having served this country, is beyond me.
Cheney really has no power but was hoping to continue via his daughter. WY didn't want that cunt.
Bill Kristol bought and paid for Tom Cotton. I wonder if the other 46 knew this at the time they signed. It would be interesting to see their faces when they heard this bit of news.
And realized that he'd been--ahem--less than honest.
- Hi quick marriage a couple of years ago, does seem suspect imo.
She's the kind of woman who willingly beards -- lawyer, partisan republican hack, etc.
- R60, they're all buddies with Kristol. They knew and they all subscribe to the same fucked up neo con ideology. I have no doubt they all knew exactly what they were signing and who was behind it.
- Anyone know how long he and new wife courted? Were they a long-term item?
- Some GOP who signed Cotton's letter now declare they regret doing so. Cotton is bad news.
- R65, only the hardcore sickos obsessed with hating Obama will never see this for what it was.
Regardless of what you think about the negotiations, the very thought of Republicans sending a letter to Khrushchev to undermine JFK during the Cuban Missile Crisis would've gotten them far worse than insulting hashtags.
- America has become a hateful, messed-up place and types like Tom Cotton are a big part of that.
- Former AIPAC staffer says the letter has AIPAC written all over it.
- If you haven't signed this whitehouse.gov petition urging that treason charges be brought against the 47 signatories, please do so:
- r64, he was single well into his thirties and it was only after gay rumors that he married her. and no, no long dating phase.
- Tommy Cotton,
This is for you stupid bitch!
/| | | | ｜
｜( ( ( ( ｜
- I see a dancing naked lady in that, R71
- R16 is a lie, just so you know. But this man needs to be destroyed anyway because of his present status and unacceptable beliefs. We are in the best position to do so by alleging his perversion, specifically homosexuality. While the American people seem to be accepting of The Gay, in truth they are as homophobic as ever. Once the specifics of his activity are known, (found drunk, passed out in an alley, shit on his dick,) he's done.
- He's 9 months younger than me, but looks 9 YEARS older.
- Why the sallow skin? Is he a smoker?
- No, he's a lizard.
- The Koch bros LOVE Cotton. He is under their control. They've paid him well to be their errand boy. They've spent millions on him.
Strangely enough, these "libertarian politicians" all get money from the Koch bros.
They gave ZERO money to Ron Paul.
- Bob schieffer took him to task.
- Obama is fine with Iran eventually having nukes. He's the one guilty of treason.
- R79, Iran needs nukes to defend themselves from Israel and the US. It's called logic.
- 10 Horrifying Facts About GOP Senator Tom Cotton.
One of the worst bullies in the Senate?
- r79 is an idiot.
- You bitches are famous.
- I can just imagine the conversation. "I'll give your little bastard a name. If you beard for me. "
- marking my spot since gawker has picked up the story and linked this thread!
- Gay & bottom. Not sure if he's ever allowed himself to take an actual dick inside of him or if he's just resorted to his own fingers. Definitely watches men on Chaturbate and Cam4 as a guest.
- he is smarmy enough to be a gay republican, that's for sure.
- We've been linked on Gawker. PREPARE FOR INCOMING!!
- Whenever Gawker posts one of these outing articles, there's so much pearl clutching in the comments about outing, even when it's about a rapid hypocrite like Cotton. I guess being gay is still such a negative to them. Gawker readers: go fuck yourself with your concern trolling and str8splaining. That is why WE hate YOU.
- Anti-gay politicians who are secretly gay will be outed as a matter of course.
They declare war on us. Outing them in response is a moral imperative.
- Any press interviews can be handled by my press agent. I'll be at the pool.
- gayface for DAYS!
- Tin Cotton is the very definition of psychopathic evil.
- Did he get a nose job?
- [quote]Whenever Gawker posts one of these outing articles, there's so much pearl clutching in the comments about outing, even when it's about a rapid hypocrite like Cotton. I guess being gay is still such a negative to them. Gawker readers: go fuck yourself with your concern trolling and str8splaining. That is why WE hate YOU.
You very clearly don't read Gawker. That place is as gay friendly as it gets.
- They've arrived at r95. Sure they (the commenters) are very gay friendly but only on the most shallow level. There is so much hand wringing about outing when Jordan or JK post these stories. The pearl clutching is all over the comments -- in the current Cotton one, the ones about Revolta, Cockgobbler et al. It's a bunch of (mostly straight) Millennials who don't understand how damaging and evil the closet is. Wish Moylan was still around for the Friday afternoon banhammer on those CUNTS. Yes, we can use that word here without a lecture from a 23yo SJW. BEGONE
- Oh please, R96. I've been coming here longer than Gawker's been a website.
What you wrote at R89 is simply not true. Yes, there is some pearl clutching, but there are far more people who posting in favor of the story.
You clearly are just some frightened, elderly gasbag.
- Wait until Gawker learns we just solved a murder!
- Maybe r97, and if so, mea culpa. What is your stake in defending Gawker anyway? We owe them nothing. Just hate the bitches who act like outing is a worse crime than being a closeted republican hypocrite. I've been here forever too so we're both long time DL cunts, as you and I have proven. And I might be elderly, but I can still rock my a&f cargo shorts without too much sharting.
- I like Caity Weaver and her sidekick Rich. But the rest of Gawker doesn't please me AT ALL.
- Forever dumb. Old gay men are so dumb. Every time some one takes an anti-gay position old fucks say he must be gay. That's the attack, he must be gay because heterosexuals are so secure in themselves, so pure, so whatever that they would never attack gay people. STFU! It's heterosexuals who lead anti-gay bigotry. Get that through your old, decaying pea brain.
- We know he's gay from a lifetime of experience. We're not blind. Look at that queen. What's this the ageism anyway? And is 44 old?
- Caity and Lawson. Don't forget Lawson. Best writers Gawker ever had
- [quote]Caity and Lawson. Don't forget Lawson. Best writers Gawker ever had
Oh God, yes! Richard Lawson and his real HW of Wherever posts. I can remember my chest hurting because I was laughing so much while reading them.
- Let the straights (and his beard) have him. Undoubtedly hung, but he is so fucking homely.
- R105, a guy who acts like him is probably hung like a church mouse.
- Thank you, R102 .
- r105. If he is indeed a closet-case, it's not about "letting" straights have him.
That's such a lame and tired meme.
He needs to be exposed as the lying liar that he is, whether you would "do" him or not.
- R79 has neo con Tourette's.
- Is this a campaign or a fucking gay pride parade?
- A typical self-loathing, closet homosexual. What else is new?
- [quote]Obama is fine with Iran eventually having nukes. He's the one guilty of treason.
The AIPAC crowd thinks that when you buy yourselves a Congress, they're supposed to throw in the White House for free. That which passes for treason against Israel is not necessarily treason against the USA.
- The beard wife looks like she could be his mother.
- So very closeted.
- As we say in Arkansas "Them ain't ears them handles!"
- As a gay man, Cotton seems obtuse to his reality, borne out by his anti-gay stance, especially given the bigotry he must face. He must think he is passing, which he is not. Given this and his recent letter of treason to Iran, he's not playing will a full deck. He's like Dick Cheney in that way.
- Something about him just reminds me of the late David Messerschimitt:
- They might be really mad about the Iran thing, and Cotton is too stupid to understand who he pissed off.
- but he has plenty of backers
- Doesn't look bad too geared up. Yes looks really dorky but his hair wet with sweat could tickle my nuts anytime!
- R122 linked to redstate of all places, so of course he's psychotic.
And they're all crazy. Helps to know who really has the power - no wonder republicans can never win a war.
- Ron Paul just released a podcast exposing how evil and corrupt Cotton is, and how much money has been "donated" to him by Saudi Arabia and Israel.
- Saudi men are total pervs and into scat.