- There's a documentary called "After Porn". It's interesting.
- WHET Danny Sommers?
- They post on DL
- Drugs, jail and suicide. They're lucky to find entry level jobs in retail.
- Donnie Russo looks like a train wreck. Sad.
- Glue factory.
- Forgot to add: last I looked, Donnie Russo was still selling some truly bad, ahem, "artwork", and also his worn clothes. This was some time ago.
- Danny Sommers is a Chemist, r2.
- Ryan Idol is spending his retirement in a federal penn decorating his cell.
- Eric Hanson and Kevin Williams are realtors. Like a lot of actors they just reuse the headshots and the notoriety is an additional plus.
- Isn't it also true that some of them try to seek out a sugar daddy so they can live the rest of their lives comfortably? Spencer Reed married some German guy with a good job-a doctor or something I think.
- I'm sure they have an outstanding benefits package and are able to retire comfortably at an early age.
- [quote]Ryan Idol is spending his retirement in a federal penn decorating his cell.
The only Federal "penn" I know of is Kal.
- Yes, r11...Spencer Reeds husband is rich. Btw, Brodie Sinclair has been trying to find a rich husband on Rentboys.
- They just peter out.
- Here's Eric Hanson on Facebook (need to be logged in to Facebook)
- Let's not forget Supreme Court Justice Mike Branson!
- I love that the only thing listed for Eric Hanson's FB likes is "Skin Care."
- Rich men marry...porn stars? Gross. I'm not rich and I wouldn't even fuck one for a night. They are strictly 'look, don't touch'. With the one exception being Kevin Williams. I'd so fuck him.
-Deportation to county of origin
-"Would you like a freshly laundered towel?" guy at Equinox
That's about it.
- You meet a multi-millionaire clothes designer, fuck him silly, tell him you love him, and watch the $ flow into your life. Retirement is great - even if you have to have sex with a balding, hair-transplanted, roided up, botoxed, alcoholic, drugged up mess !
- They are dipped in Clorox, drip dried, wrapped an Saran, encased in polyester and upcycled as WalMart greeters.
- [quote] With the one exception being Kevin Williams. I'd so fuck him.
That negates the whole point you were trying to make, then.
- I knew Kevin Williams. About 15 years ago, he and his much-younger boyfriend were running an all-female escort service.
- R19 the ugly or desperate rich guys, yes. Sadly, many of them see these guys on film, develop an obsession and buy their love. Also sadly is that some of rhese porn stars go where the money is, as a permanent escort. Neither is self-respecting.
Anyone care to give us updates on some of the famous former gay porn stars? Who else married/partnered up rich?
- Don't a lot of these guys after their careers are over they marry women, have kids, and claim they were just doing it for the money?
- They turn into butterflies.
- They die in grease fires.
- Saying that any of the names mentioned here were "big stars" is tantamount to saying that Claudja Barry or Viola wills were huge multiplatinum recording stars.
As much as I love those ladies, most of the population would not be able to pick them out of a line-up, visual or audio.
These porn models were known by a subculture of a subculture (gay porn aficionados who actually bother to learn the made-up names of the interchangeable performers). To call them big stars is an exaggeration.
- What's Kevin Williams real name?
- It's called AIDS heaven. They think the AIDS hump is the new sexy
- I would love to know what happened to Benjamin Bradley and Ross Hurston. They were both big stars, and they both vanished about three years ago.
- For some strange reason, it seems Real Estate is popular with retired porn stars.
- I assume porn stars play a lot of golf in retirement, like other people. Maybe do a bit of whittling.
- Harry Reems, RIP sold Real Estate in Park City Utah after his career in porn, star of Deep Throat, the film that started the entire porn revolution. Nice man.
- [quote]WHET Danny Sommers?
No, he is not a chemist, but has gone legit. He is currently in marketing for a national, well-known consumer site. He has done very well in his last two jobs in the same field, and was eagerly hired for the job he has now. He is an active volunteer for charitable hunger and education causes in his spare time. I shit you not.
- Aiden Shaw is now a hot silver daddy fashion model. We're old pals (yes, he fucked the bejeezuz outta me a few times), and he makes more money now than when he did in pron, and he doesn't even have to take his clothes off.
- most od
- Good for him (and you)
- r 38, tell us more about great sex with hot hot man Aiden.
- Nothing like spending thousands of dollars on designer clothes to end up looking like a homeless man.
- Well, R41, it went something like this:
- The 2 I am eager to see pics of today are the glorious, sexy TONY MECELLI and MAX GRANDE.
Any updates or new pics of these men would make me ridiculously happy.
- Max grande (or lash, back in the day) was great. Best Latino performer EVAH
- I miss Tristan Paris.
- Poor R44. Google image search is so difficult!
- Mark West, the guy bottoming in R43's video, drowned a couple of years ago.
- Hey moron aka r47 - this is an "after they retire" thread. Meaning PICS OF HOW THEY LOOK TODAY IN 2013.
Googling them will not produce that you complete idiot.
- Hi Danny - aka [R37]
- They go "live on a farm."
- they become fun fucks
- They collect social security.
- "Googling them will not produce that you complete idiot."
Oh, dear! My profuse apologies for not hunting down your masturbatory fantasies via private detective and immediately providing photographic evidence of their up to the minute appearances!
By the way, you needed a comma in that sentence, you illiterate cuntress.
- Exactly R34,I`ve heard that Jack Radcliffe-the bear god-is now a realtor in LA under his real name that nobody got to know yet.
- Saw muscle daddy Zac Spears in his driveway, watering, last week - lives behind Pavillions, in WeHo, on Keith Ave. Still looks good. Don't know if he still makes films ......but he could. Big guy - not like a lot of these guys who are miniatures, in person.
- [R56] Radcliffe's real name is Frank Martini and he's a realtor in Fort Lauderdale.
Yeah, that's another question I have -- when did all the gays migrate to FL? I must have been asleep or at a movie.
- Porn Stars = Whores
Realtors = Whores
Really not a stretch when you think about it.
- This also confirms my suspicion. No little kid ever said to mommy and daddy "when I grow up I want to be a realtor"
- Marc Jacobs 50, and porn star beau 24 at the beach. How long can that last.
- As long as Marc keeps throwing the bills Harry's way, indefinitely. When Marc stops putting out the cash, Harry stops putting out.
- I read years ago that after Travis Wade retired he moved back to Texas and was a personal trainer in the Dallas area. He's probably married with kids now - he always claimed to be bi or "try"-sexual.
- Whatever happened to Bo Garrett?
The last thing I can find on the internet is from 2000.
- Tom Chase turns up in some Colt stuff once in a while these days.
Zak Spears is supposed to be a personal trainer and he also turns up once in a while in vids. He made sure he got some Barrett Long fucking in some cop vid not that long ago. Zak loves to get fucked and Long made sure he got it good.
Derek Cameron was also supposed to be in the real estate business not too long ago. But, then I saw him in a vid where he was in a huge gang bang situation with Chad Hunt as the center piece. Chad did not fuck Derek in the scene which was odd to me because that seemed to be a duo made in gay porn heaven.
Danny Somers (Summers/Sommers) posted in here a while back, but I don't think anyone believed it was really him. For some reason I did and hoped he would stick around to answer some queries, but he was gone.
- You are strange but still boring r55.
Back to the thread, thanks to the person who posted the Eric Hanson link!
I want to know about all of these guys as well, especially Max Grand and Kent Larson.
There was a 1990's performer who was known for his fountain-like cumshots. Paul Morgan was his name, he was in so many films but then just vanished. What does he do now, I wonder?
- Some of them, the more clever ones, re-invent themselves and move on to lead successful productive lives. Jack Wrangler is a perfect example of that.
- I've run into that Jack Radcliffe character a couple different times in social situations in San Fran and Guerneville. Let me tell you, I have never encountered such a prissy little fucking cliquish SNOB in all my life. Hilarious that a fat guy with a small cock and no money thinks so tremendously highly of themselves.
- I hadn't realized Benjamin Bradley disappeared, but it's true...everything just stopped a couple years back now that I check. I wonder if he and Roman ran off into the sunset together.
- For all you asking, Max Grande is still floating around WeHo, older, heavier, but like most ex-porn actors, not really wiser. Does escorting, when he can. Nice guy though. Smiles, is friendly.
- They write great American novels, look for the cure for cancer, develop string theory, etc.
- Who could forget Billy Houston, the quintessential twink, who went on to the United Aryan Brotherhood, murder and is currently serving four consecutive life sentences as Darrel Lynn Madden?
- I don't remember him, but then again, I've never found twinks attractive.
- An awful lot of them die... there was an old webpage that used to list all the dead gay porn stars (including how they died)... I have no idea if it still exists, or is still updated.
Anyone remember that?
- A video I found of the dead...
- [quote]Hi Danny - aka [[R37]]
by: Mr Obvious
Nope. We have a couple mutual friends. You think you know everything don't you? I
- [quote]Tom Chase turns up in some Colt stuff once in a while these days.
He has not made a movie with Colt or anyone for the last seven years.
- [quote]Saw muscle daddy Zac Spears in his driveway, watering, last week - lives behind Pavillions, in WeHo, on Keith Ave. Still looks good. Don't know if he still makes films ......but he could. Big guy - not like a lot of these guys who are miniatures, in person.
He's a male nurse now.
- "male nurse"?
as opposed to nurses who treat both genders?
- wow Aiden Shaw is only 47? He looks almost fucking 60! Someone didn't age well.
- he may not have, but he still looks fabulous.
- Aiden Shaw is also HIV Poz, and gave an interview once where he still admitted he was 'barebacking'.
- He's a trick
- R75 Thanks for posting, but that's just terribly sad. So many beautiful guys, I remember, now gone. Brutal. RIP
- Just watched the video at R75...what's up with all the people STILL dying from HIV? I thought the newer drugs stop that shit from happening?
- Not necessarily
- My partner and I were having a late night meal at Norms (Van Nuys) - and we both recognized our waiter as a 90's-era porn star. Back in the day he was a HOT ginger, and we definitely had a couple of his movies in our collection. Can't remember his name, though. He looked bloated and sad.
Also, the receptionist at my partner's doctor's office is a not-so-long-ago COLT star. My partner says he's still quite hot.
- The video @ R75 was compiled by an ex-gay evangelist
- I didn't even recognize a lot of them and I'm quite the porn afficionado
- I had to laugh at the end when it said "Don't Watch Porn." Oh--okay!
- What is Matthew Rush doing in HIS retirement?
- smiling and jacking
- Anyone know what happened to a few of my faves ?
- Brad Hunt was working as an escort within the last couple of years.
- I believe Blake Harper went back to full time nursing in Canada. God do I miss him. Sexy man!
- Another link...
- Caleb Carter looks like Andrew Rannels
- What happened to Chuck Barron aka Andrew Michaels?
- R94 Whoa, was still thinking of Brad Hunt, circa 90's . Scary when you're picturing a 20 -something, and a 40- something pops up. Doesn't look bad, just older. Still escorting ? Not sure about that - that body, dick, ass , must be equivilent to renting a car, with 2- 300,000 miles on it !
- He looks a lot hotter now
- Kyle McKenna was so damn hot... and now he's dead :-(
- Bad link
- Wasn't "excellent top" the website of DL favorite Matt Sanchez?
- That video was depressing. Lots of tragic ends ...lots of suicides and homicides. I wonder how many of 'the missing' actually belong in that video. Damn bummer
- R75 - what a sad, sobering piece of film. I did not know about Leo Masters, and I forgot about some of the others, like Johnny Rahm and Jake Corbin.
2012 seems to have been an awful year of porn deaths.
- They become fat and happy
- Kyle McKenna was a prize bottom...wish I could have saved him. Apparently his family were a bunch of cunts who wouldn't even claim his dead body.
- That video was sobering, yet I don't understand the conclusion at the end: "Do not watch porn." I didn't see how porn necessarily led to the deaths of those men. Many of them were fucked up and promiscuous (those are the sorts of men who do porn): but porn did not make their lives any worse, necessarily. I have known gay men who died of HIV, suicide, homicide and heart failure who had absolutely nothing to do with porn.
I also was a bit confused how heart failure kept being listed. I understand that some of the big muscle guys did way too many steroids which fucked up their hearts, but many of these guys listed as dying from heart failure were twinks.
- R108, given the dates of death (mostly the 80s) I am assuming these guys caught AIDS before anyone knew it was even in existence. So it wasn't the porn industry which killed them, it was a virus no one knew existed, took precautions against, and for which in those days, there was not anything remotely like a cure. There are reasons to dislike porn, if you want to make the case, but the fact that these guys dies of AIDS is not one of them.
- As in Adam, all die
- What happened to Colby Taylor from Falcon Studios? In college when I first had access to gay porn, he was always my favorite.
- I'm interested in the amateur ones. What happens to the Sean Cody/Corbin Fisher guys who just do 3 videos?
- Some of them go into retirement...by force!
- No, they just end up then doing "porn" for the other prisoners in jail
- Tony Stefano (Pizza Boy He Delivers, Inch by Inch) had long before quit porn when I met him a few times in NYC. He had been bartending at Uncle Charlie's.
Spring 1989: I saw him late on night in the East Village near my home and we were both (separately) drunk. He kept telling me he was straight, and I kept telling him I didn't care, but I had $100 and lured him to my apartment for some drunk sex.
He never got very hard, so I spent a few hours licking, sucking and rimming him as he lay there half asleep.
Best worst sex ever!
- I sure hope you made him take a shower before you rimmed him.
- Oh, he was bathed...with my tongue.
- Former Porn Star Diego Alvarez works out at my gym in Manhattan. He is about 47 now and he is balder these days. He still looks good, though he seems slim he is less hunky - less muscular.
- Less fuckular?
- Yes R120.
In honor of the recent Dominican Independence Day, now who knows about this hottie of yesteryear, Ricky Martinez?
The pic is probably not safe for some workplaces.
- Latino heat
They either commit suicide or die of HIV/AIDS related illnesses. Like always.
- They go to the legendary Porn Star's Graveyard on the outskirts of the San Fernando Valley, where they lay their heads down on the beautiful expanses of asphalt and peacefully go to their final and eternal sleep.
- Isn't there a Sunrise Retirement Home that is just for retired gay porn stars?
- Don't they go to the old pokes home?
- poked in all the old places
- [quote[They either commit suicide or die of HIV/AIDS related illnesses. Like always.
No, that's not really true. You're being sensationalistic. Many more find other work than the number who commit suicide or die of AIDS.
- Blake Harper became straight - he only dates women now. He works in Canada as a nurse.
- [quote]Blake Harper became straight - he only dates women now.
That's not becoming "straight." After the billions of men he fucked on camera and his long term affairs with Colton Ford and Jason Branch, he can only ever, ever be bisexual.
- What do you think happens?
Turn fundie/straight, Get AIDS, overdose, become real estate agents, escort, etc...
or grow old into obscurity and wish that no one finds them. Work in original professions, or the ones they cultivated/funded while they were performing.
Like anyone else, they get old. The world either uses them up, become bitter and die.
OR they become somewhat productive people as they originally were.
No difference to you or I.
- I can't imagine the "healthy" ones, who survived and retired, want to comeback and revive a dead career. They actually want live in obscurity with no one knowing who they are or what they are doing. They want their privacy. And that what probably makes them atypical of the stereotype!
They didn't let their egos get in the way-as do most healthy people do-and grow old with dignity not trying to relive their youth.
- Re: Do rich men really marry porn stars?
[quote] the ugly or desperate rich guys, yes. Sadly, many of them see these guys on film, develop an obsession and buy their love.
Why do you find this to be sad? If they have the money to get what they want, then power to them. They get the hot porn star fantasy to become their reality, and the porn star gets taken care of. It's win-win and no one gets hurt. Don't be so judgmental.
- Does Sean Cody have any past models that he has since kept for himself?
Corbin Fisher is with 'Dawson', right? Connor has been around forever too, is he also kept by CF?
- Dawson has done like tons of steroids.
- Cody Foster died of liver cancer.
- [quote]Turn fundie/straight, Get AIDS, overdose, become real estate agents
God Forfend! Becoming a REAL ESTATE AGENT! How GHASTLY
- Whatever happened to Michael Christopher? I heard he lives in Chicago. Does anyone know what jobs he's worked since quitting porn in the mid-80s?
- He works at In-N-Out
- If they're smart they will invest while they have the money.
- Tag Ericksson has done quite well! His real name: Fredrik Eklund and he is a top real estate agent in New York.
- I have a hard time believing that Blake Harper went from sucking cock / eating hairy ass to slurping some frau's pussy juice. This is more tragic than AIDS-soaked meth.
- Is Blake Harper really bi and dating women, or is that just an exaggeration derived from the fact that he had sex with a woman on camera?
- Some are legitimate massage therapist such as Jake Deckard.
- [quote]Blake Harper had sex with a woman on camera
- rinkie dink
- It was the film Goosed. That being said, every other aspect of his life is gay, including his becoming a middle-aged steroid queen. He is also HIV+ now, right?
- Tag Ericksson/Fredrik Eklund is an anomaly...before he was born into an elite Swedish family and he did porn as a way of rebelling. Most porn stars come from fucked up backgrounds.
- He's a creeped out freak
- R112, I was also a big Colby Taylor fan. He is living in Colorado and has gotten himself hitched (to a man). He seems to have his life in order.
- no candle to a colby keller
- [quote]Is Blake Harper really bi and dating women, or is that just an exaggeration derived from the fact that he had sex with a woman on camera?
Blake is currently seeing a hot woman right now.
- Thanks [R151], that sounds like a lucky guy. Happy to know that both of 'em got a 'happy ending' - pun intended.
- I'd love find out what big, dumb, blonde hunk Chris McKenzie is up to these days. Not sure why, but he was my fave.
- I read Ace Hanson now only does muscle worship videos occasionally or something...that's not enough to sustain a living. I wonder what his other job(s) is(are) since he no longer fucks on camera anymore.
Anyone know about hot Turkish Huessein? I read he was studying biology but not sure.
Many of the guys we don't hear about have found sugar daddies or even sugar boys lol.
- They could just have careers in something else
- Zak Spears is a personal trainer in West Hollywood.
- He could train me
- Wasn't Zak also a bartender at Faultline or the Eagle?
- [quote]I'd love find out what big, dumb, blonde hunk Chris McKenzie is up to these days. Not sure why, but he was my fave.
Last I heard he went back to school to become a nurse.
- [quote]Anyone know about hot Turkish Huessein? I read he was studying biology but not sure.
Yes, he was studying Biology to become a college teacher.
- Whores make the best teachers!
- Benjamin Bradley - Born Benjamin Lemke - Benjamin currently lives in Bellingham,Washington, and is running his own graphic design company, Vizual Junkie. Before that, he spent a couple of years in Las Vegas working at the local fag rag, "Q" Vegas. He broke up with ROman years ago, becasue Roman was whoring around and a total drug addict. I believe that Roman Hart is in LA whoring his ass out.
- Benjamin Bradley aka Benjamin Lemke - currently lives in Bellingham,Washington, and is running his own graphic design company, Vizual Junkie.
- WHET Trevor Hansen? Pictured here with Chance Caldwell, he was very hot, versatile but only appeared in a handful of films.
- He was in play girl too
- Trevor Hansen was hot and a great performer.
- Now, that Chance Caldwell is a poster boy for "porn stars with issues." He had "retired" but now he's back--in an industry that makes no money. First, he was born in 1959 but now claims he was born in 1968. Second, he claimed to be gay for pay only, (and did do significant straight work), and trashed gay porn stars and movies,and yet there is ample evidence of him living with his various boyfriends. Third, he was a total top but there is ample film footage (professional and personal) of him being a voracious bottom. Now, he bottoms bareback. He actually did a straight porn with his real life son (a fantasy for some.) Fourth, he was,(is), an escort but this week he's a Personal Trainer. So! What do we have here? A 54 year old straight guy who bottoms bareback, has seen his son's cock and the son his, escorts for men exclusively but who is a Personal Trainer, still looking for work in the porn industry. Would you hire him?
- Some boys need to be used
- And what is DL fave Jeff Palmer doing these days?
- What happens to the 'signature models' from an amateur site when they stop making tapes?
Like a Dylan from the early days of Sean Cody, or later, of course, Jamie?
Poor Logan from Corbin Fisher. I read that story not too long ago confirming that he is in a coma and won't be waking up from it.
Chaosmen had that guy Dwight who someone tracked down online. The story I read said that people tracking him down ultimately exposed that he had been making the videos. He claimed that he needed the money to pay for medical bills for his aging dog that he loved very much. His family staged some kind of intervention and he found Jesus and that was the last he was heard from.
What about the Active Duty or Military Classified sites? Are those guys really still in the service?
The sad one from Active Duty was that kid Randy who died in an accident I think. Really adorable guy. He had an identical twin, I think, who quit the industry around then.
There are so many that we know have died, who has trouble watching their videos once you know the model is dead?
- Link to story on "Logan"
- Interesting thread... I wish that some of the real porn actors would comment.
I actually think that the retirement age in gay porn has increased. So, even though Chance Caldwell might be a basket case, he just might be doing the right thing. If you have noticed porn stars are getting older, rougher, and more daddyish. Take Jim Ferro for example. He's like 54 or 55 and look at him! But, why does he bareback is beyond me.
It makes sense that many (with the bodies of today's porn stars) are legitimate Personal Trainers. It's not bad work. The average salary is $50-60K and I would think with their notoriety they could increase their fees. I would say the same is true for a legitimate Massage Therapist. Heck! I'd hire Zak Spears as a PT and wouldn't expect anything sexual at all. Just the thought of him training me and the chance to drool over him while working out is enough. I'd feel the same about Jake Deckard. So, there are many legitimate professions that these guys can transition into. But, who are we fooling? It's all about the personal appearances and escorting because there really isn't any money in making porn these days. Who buys it anymore with so much of it free on the internet? But then again, who hires 40, 50, 60, year old escorts? No matter how good they look? I suppose that might have been Arpad Miklos's problem. Him at 45, clients might have been drying up (rather dying off), porn offers were trickling in, an unwillingness to bareback or bottom, and really no options about what to do... So, he offs himself.
He should have become a Personal Trainer or Massage Therapist.
- [quote]If you have noticed porn stars are getting older, rougher, and more daddyish.
and I like it. if he's still in shape by then, I'd love to see what a 45 year old Dawson from CF would look like
- Is it just me or are porn stars becoming "respectable?" I mean, award shows like "The Hookies," etc. That very hot Paul Wagner allegedly has has a degree in something. I believe it's biology. You wonder why they would choose to do porn given that it is something that will follow them for the rest of their lives and I agree with others that there is very little money in it. Many of them must have self-esteem issues, I guess. The porn actor Jake Genesis gives an insight into the industry and why he got out. What will he do is the remaining question.
- He's a CAtholic cunt, he should be disregarded.
- @[R178] "...“The best advice that I can give you about working in porn is not to do it… ever. Put the idea of your mind completely. Go to school or finish school and use your talents to do something useful. The porn industry will exploit you, it will chew you up and spit you out. You will be popular one day and a ‘has been’ the next day. The people in the industry aren´t necessarily bad but they are first and foremost concerned with making a profit and not with your wellbeing as a person. They will use you as much as they can when you are a new face, wear out your image, then toss you to the side when the next new face comes along. I’m being totally honest with you. Working in porn is hard for very little money. We are little more than prostitutes. The benefits are very few and the drawbacks are many. If there is anything else you can do in life– do that instead even if it means working at Starbucks or the GAP..."
Oh dear... Tossed away as if she were nothing more than a used Kleenex. Well, the Kleenex has served its purpose and so have you, honey.
- I saw Sebastian Cruz at a gym in DC and on South Beach. He is still hot.
- Andrew Michaels / Chuck Barron? Anyone know where he is now?
- Matt Cole?
- A lot of them become full time prostitutes under the auspices of massage therapists. I guess it works if you get a solid reliable clientele list. Take Joe Sarge and his "massage" sessions. They're more sex than anything else. It would be interesting to learn how much he makes. I don't think there is much of a market for male pros who are 40, 50, and 60, years old.
- I'd hire
- R183, last I knew, Matt Cole was a trainer at the loop Equinox in Chicago. But that was probably 3-4 years ago.
- He can flex it
- [bold]What happens to porn stars after they retire?[/bold]
Their images are erected on Mount Flushmore.
- Well, Shawn Loftis aka Collin O'Neal is a High School teacher somewhere in Florida. If I remember the story correctly it didn't happen easily. There were court cases and lawsuits but he prevailed and is a bona fide teacher.
- One of my favorites was little Derek Cameron. Anyone know what happened to him?
- Two from the past that I'd love to know where they are now:
Alex LeMonde -- apparently was a nurse before getting into porn; last I heard he was living in Alberta...?
Dean Maxwell -- claimed to be studying law at UCLA while doing porn....
- [quote] If they're smart they will invest while they have the money.
What money would that be?
The most famous, most industrious porn star can barely make enough films, nor escort enough, nor earn money from autograph signings and special appearances at bathhouses and bars to cover his rent, let alone make the sort of money that enables them to live off the interest on their porn capital after retiring.
- Well you do have the bodybuilder Jim Yount who became famous for that video series "Building The Body Beautiful," and then became the Colt model John Pruitt (I don't know if he did any gay porn per se), and is now an Investment Banker, I believe.
- one former colt model has become a well-known yogi.
- Well, R94, who is it? Or, who are you? I say if you did porn, and with the attitudes of today, you can own up to it.
- I thought this was revealing. Jake Deckard is getting out of the business totally and gives his opinion about the state of commercial gay porn. Again, there is no money in this. So, why do it? There are three parts to this interview but this one is the most relevant
- For r183 and r186.
I give you Matt Cole today...
- @ R194, 195 was really being addressed to you.
- What would be interesting if there were some retired gay porn stars reading this thread and giving their opinions about it.
- I adored Dean Coulter about a hundred years ago. He got himself a boyfriend and now they own spa in Vermont last I heard.
- lovely people
- Lucas Entertainment exclusive Bruce (Stevenson)Beckham is bartending at a mexican restaurant in WH....aging, but still looks good.
- Here, r200
- Brennan Foster got his MBA and was a midlevel exec at DHL.
- [quote]One of my favorites was little Derek Cameron. Anyone know what happened to him?
Currently a Chemist.
- Didn't Matt Sanchez own several rental properties in Hell's Kitchen? I suppose some wealthy Daddies bought them for him. But the rental income should keep him afloat when other revenue streams run out.
For now, the guy must be bringing in big bucks from his Fox and Company associates.
- R205 = the word is pharmacist.
- They usually take a really, really long dirt nap.
6 Ft Under
- no, they don't
- I am sure Jake Deckard has his fans, but I find him physically repellant in every way.
I am sure others would say that about me as well but unlike "Jake", I DID NOT CHOOSE PORNOGRAPHY FOR A LIVING.
- Derek Cmmeron isn't a chemist - He works in Real Estate in TX and is tricking again on the side vis David Forest. HE broke up with his BF last year. Aged very bad - HIs real name is Lee Mckinney. Google him, current pic comes up in google circles..
- the only Lee who comes up is a rock and roll guitarist.
- What ever happen to Roman Heart?
- Good one r213!
I want to know as well!
- You have Colton Ford who is a singer. I personally don't like his music but he can indeed sing. I saw him on the street recently. He is a HOT fifty year old!
- Roamn Heart was escorting in LA very recently. Not sure if his ad is still up on Rentboy or not.
- You also have Ray Dragon who has a computer engineering and performing arts degrees. He is (or was) a fashion designer. He had a retail store in NYC for a number of years and a retail internet site. However, whatever it is that makes them tick, he is back into porn. The question here is why? There is literally no money to be made in the industry.
- I did a search for "Lee McKinney" after r221's post and found he has quite a series of mugshots in Texas, mostly for possession.
- @ R210, Is it something personal between you two?
- Wow, I just found Derek Cameron's FB page (I'm not going to post it because I don't want to get this thread deleted) but wow...I NEVER would have recognized him! That said, I wouldn't say he's aged badly. He's a very handsome man, he just doesn't look like the same person. I'd still hit it.
- Whoa, those mugshots...just saw those. Umm. Assault against an elderly or disabled individual? Derek!
- I guess the real question is if they really retire, EVER! Reading through this thread I noticed that a lot of folks noting that many have become real estate agents. That could be a good living or it could not. Given the last few years of the real estate market I would say it could not. Therefore they resort to prostitution. Those who are legitimate personal trainers makes a lot of sense to me. A good living can be made doing that and the "actors" that are popular now surely have some sense of what to do correctly in bodybuilding. But, I think most of them just become prostitutes. Just a quick view of rentboy I saw Jeff Stryker (a 50 year old?), Carlos Morales (guess who is back), Antonio Biaggi (well, he never left), Christian (Treasure Island Media), and many more. I had to laugh at one! He never did porn (to my knowledge anyway) but he is advertising himself as being 38 years old! If that man is less than 50 then I'm 29!!! He's a GREAT looking 50 year old but to say that he is 38? Please... Anyway, this is what they do and who they are.
- Aw... R223, you're being mean! They're only doing this as a way for finding "Mr. Right!"
- Someone needs to start a home for retired porn stars, like they have for stage and screen people. I volunteer to be the activities director!
- So, R223's posting intrigued me and I went to rentboy. These ads are HYSTERICALLY funny!!! Check out Matt Sizemore's:
"Disclaimer: I am an adult video performer and therefore not a prostitute. (I was on the floor with that one.) Therefore, the fees required, or money exchanged, for legal adult personal services for modeling is for time and companionship only. Anything else that may or may not occur is a matter of personal choice and personal preferences between two or more (another funny) consenting adults of legal age and is not contracted for, nor is it requested to be contracted for in any manner. This is not an offer of, and or for solicitation or prostitution. Fees are charged for time spent only..."
Just too funny! ...and how old is this guy? 55?
- The one I want to see today is Rod Barry - remember him?
I had heard he moved to Brooklyn, of all places. Since I also reside here, I am eager to see him in porn again. He is only in his early 40's; which makes him very much in my age range.
Anyone know anything about him?
That being said, those jail pics of once-dreamy Derek Cameron are intense in a not very sexy way.
- R227...how about a NOT SAFE FOR WORK warning.
- You're on a thread with porn star n the title and you ask for a nsfw warning?
- I'd like to know whatever happened to Christopher Scott. He used to drive me up the wall the way he'd shiver and shake while getting dicked.
- Rod Barry directs
- Matt Sizemore has aged badly in the last few years. He makes totally
disgusting bareback videos. He is too creepy looking now to be anything more than a cumdump freak. Who would hire him?
- As of last year, Pierce Vendetta is working in Toronto as a beauty advisor.
- Roman Heart currently has an ad on rentboy, which has him "serving
Las Vegas". I guess what happens there, stays there.
His ad says "Always Safe", though there have been rumors to the contrary.
- Loved that documentary. I got the feeling that porn is definitely for damaged people, though some of the guys big in the 70's were pretty grounded. The girls were definitely not well balanced except for Seka and Tyffany Million but they did it for money and in Seka's case classed it up. Tyffany Million did for money, being a single mom, and described penetration during filming as no more exciting than someone sticking their finger in your mouth. They got out and went on to better things.
- @R232 Well, there is nothing wrong with aging--if you do it well, but given that Sizemore is no longer using recent pics but years old photos tells me that he agrees with you.
- I just checked Roman Heart's age. Per wikipedia, he is 27. But the picture
on wiki makes him appear older. But he is light years ahead of Sizemore in looks.
- Anybody know about Rod Garreto?
- Paul Carrigan is a legitimate camera guy for motion pictures. Porn didn't hurt his career. This guy has been in porn forever. I think he is still in it. He does straight, gay, bisexual, tranny, tops, bottoms, all of it and was married with a kid!
- Roman Heart has always looked older.
He should make a comeback.
- R239, I don't think he models anymore, I saw a photo shoot a few years ago and he was finally looking a bit long in the tooth. In an interview he mentioned bowing out on account of " an injury"
He does seem very legitimately employed though.
- " I don't think he models anymore..."
Is that what they're calling it now?
- acting? it is a form a modeling, if you are being viewed, if you are reciting lines, then it could be called "acting" which might also be appropriate.
- [quote]Reading through this thread I noticed that a lot of folks noting that many have become real estate agents. That could be a good living or it could not. Given the last few years of the real estate market I would say it could not. Therefore they resort to prostitution.
- For the guys in gay porn, the porn has always been "advertising" for their
prostitution careers. How better to sell the goods than to display it on film?
- or while having a house showing?
- I miss Dante Foxx. Wish he had given up that beautiful ass before disappearing altogether.
Anyone know anything about him?
Linked vid is one with Dante and the ever beautiful Jason Ridge - also sadly missed.
- I wish more of these guys escorted. In the DC area, preferably.
- @R249. Honey, they will gladly travel ...at your expense of course.
- Most of them are AIDS infested, so they are sitting at home behind a computer on welfare.
- @R241. He doesn't look bad to me! I'd do him or turn on my stomach for him!!! Now, the thing next to him...
- Die in a grease fire, r251.
- R251, pray tell, what is YOUR contribution to society?
- I can't find any info about Tom Chase. I know he was an escort a few years back, but he's off the radar now. Damn. And here I was, saving up all my pennies...
- Tom Chase Lives in Portland, Oregon. He is a Fitness Trainer @ Tom Chase Fitness.
- Slightly over 65% of the devote their lives to being clergymen.
- R251 is probably right.
- According to Google there is no Tom Chase Fitness in Portland, OR.
- R247 Dante Fox used to work at the WeHo Trader Joes. Bad skin, but still sexy as hell. Used to wear Jean shorts , and a tight T shirt. Said once he was part Hawaiian. He disappeared about a year ago.
- it's Thom chase
- Hmm... many of these guys I have never heard of. I had to google quite a few. That Tom Chase is HOT!!! What is sad though is that he is an escort at 45 or 46. Look... the guys at these ages (including Matt Sizemore) are good examples of what men can look like if we exercise and diet properly... or take massive injections of steroids, but escorting? ...and with guys who bareback? Who are the clients? This Tom Chase guy was fucked bareback by Tim Kelly and I specifically recall a NYT article which featured him (Kelly)talking about his AIDS issue and financial hardships. Once again, where's the money in doing this? I guess they are all just sex fiends. Anyway a dated link but it gives about Tom Chase. I guess he's a Personal Trainer, Porn Star, Escort, all wrapped up in one.
- When was Thom chase fucked bareback?
- Well, barebacking is the only thing that Tim Kelly does. Although, I don't remember if he did that with Matthew Rush or not. Unless there is a different Tom Chase click the link.
- Those asking about amateur porn stars from Sean Cody/Active Duty/Military Classified:
SC/ Bailey- In the air force and is about to compete in a body building contest. Great guy, really sweet.
SC/Owen-- Out of Marine Corps living in Texas in a custom house since he lost his legs. Gaining weight and has facial hair.
AD/MC Jack- Out of the Marine Corps with a kid and wife. I'm sure still living a double life. His looks are starting to fade and balding.
MC Randall- Married with a kid. Not messing around with guys anymore.
SC/ Dan -- Religious nut job and crossfit cult member in Florida. If there is a new pyramid scheme, he's trying it.
AD Brian (Brent on MC) -- Back in West Virginia with his kids. Still in shape -- but his face isn't aging well.
ASG Jared -- Great legit masseuse in San Diego -- has a gf now.
MC Shane-- Kicked out of the Corps for coke, lives in SC. Great lay, but becoming a bit of a right wing nut.
SC Devon -- lives in Idaho -- don't know much about him.
- @R265, I have NO idea who these people are but thanks for that update! More! More! MORE!!!
- My god, R265 - you're good. You're like our own private porn detective.
- @R267 Wasn't it just delicious!!! More! More! MORE!!!
- Tom Chase is only 5'9"? I wish I hadn't read that interview now...my heart just died a little bit more.
- R267, is Bailey really str8, or bi? He would make a delicious pocket gay.
- FOUND IT!!!
...Interesting about Florida. I had no idea.
- Ah! Never read that one. Thanks
And thanks, R265, great list. Have you hired them? How do you know this?
5'9" for Thom chase, I can believe it
- Thanks R265! How'd you find all that out?
- I'd be curious to hear about:
- Dylan from early Sean Cody
- Jamie from Sean Cody
- Lansing from early ChaosMen
- Dwight from ChaosMen
- Rhett from Straight College Men / AustinZane
Also, any scoop on videos that had to be removed from those kinds of sites. Why, what happened, etc.
Thanks if anyone knows anything!
- [quote]I'd be curious to hear about: Dylan from early Sean Cody - Jamie from Sean Cody - Lansing from early ChaosMen - Dwight from ChaosMen - Rhett from Straight College Men / AustinZane
So you're the one who encourages that "gay for pay" bullshit.
- Nice to read that article about Tom Chase. I love that he's 5'9"! Yeah! Short and sweet.
It's been 7 years since that article, though, and I can't find anything about him in Portland or as a fitness trainer. Any supersleuths out there?
- Oops! I meant R265 for the Bailey into. Any new info on Kurt from SC? Last I read he was a PT.
- How does any porn stay in business these days? Whether it's a 'big studio' or 'gay for pay', with stuff like cam4 or chaturbate or what have you, plus loads of tumblr photos and everything else, why pay for any of it?
- Hey! You critics of 5' 9"... I'm that tall, very muscular, and do alright for myself, thank you very much! Besides, from my experiences, the taller you are the quicker you bend over. You make it work somehow.
- How can we forget the famous Planet Fitness, former Colt porn star, Chris Wide (Silvio Kersten) who became famous with the line; "I lift things up and put them down!" I don't think he does porn anymore but he is a Personal Trainer and a professional bodybuilder (whatever that means since you don't make any money in that either.) I don't think he ever escorted though. It would be interesting to learn how he got that gig. A national commercial like that paid 30K minimum.
I suppose these are the stories I'd like to read about. Guys who were confident in themselves, did some porn shoots,lived their fantasies, and were able to transition into mainstream.
The drugged out prostitute story becomes tiresome.
- Trent Davis goes to my gym in Chicago, if there are any fans of his on here. Still good looking and nicely built, but major chip on his shoulder and VERY rude.
- Nothing against 5'9 guys...as bottoms. But I always thought of Tom as this overpowering dom top. How overpowering can you be if you're only 5'9"?
- Many actually keep their day jobs
- Thanks R260. That was a very satisfying response. Too bad Dante ended up being the guy I'd probably actively try to avoid in a supermarket. Closure, lol.
Anyone know anything about Dino DiMarco? He was so uber sexy, but must be pushing 60 years by old now.
Gregg Rockwell, anyone?
- Kevin Miles is an architect in Ohio.
Kevin Williams is/was a realtor in South Africa, circa early 00s.
Blake Riley very recently joined the marines and now has a girlfriend.
Marco Blaze is a dancer, not go-go, a legit dancer in London, circa 2011. There was a rumor he was dating Levi Poulter and they left the biz together.
- Shane Erickson linked below, used to be my favorite porn star a few years ago.
He is trying to be a pro photographer and also has some woo-woo beliefs about UFOs and new age philosophy and the like. I checked out his photog pages, though and they are actually quite good.
Poking around in Google (look for the words Shane Erickson porn real name) will provide much more.
- 265 here
Bailey is bi, but mostly into girls.
MC/ Riley Just had A kid. Out of the corps and back in Washington state. Still in good shape.
Dirk Yates Eric lives in north Dakota. Has a kid.
Cypress moved back to ND and married. Into swinging. Thinks he's a good DJ.
MC/ Jake sells cars in OK. Still has 28 inch waist. God, he was fun to play with.
MC/ Casey. Lost contact. Big cuddler. Last I heard he lived in Irvine. He was going to bring Carter one night for fun.
A good number of these guys I messed around with. Not escorts,but just a one night thing in Oceanside. For military guys who do porn, many have let gay men blow them.
- Where's Drew Andrews? I love him! Still have soft spot for him...and a hard one, too. Not the best looking guy to step in front of a camera, but he exuded such sex appeal. Definitely the type of guy you hope to run into in the parking lot after the PTA meeting. I'd still rather watch him than anyone else.
- [quote]For some strange reason, it seems Real Estate is popular with retired porn stars.
This makes a lot of sense. Flex hours, be your own boss, no one's gonna out you and fire you.... and you can gradually transition from porn and/or escorting over to real estate hustling instead. Plus real estate is a line of work you can do at midlife and even beyond.
- Woo-woo. LOL.
- [quote]I am sure Jake Deckard has his fans, but I find him physically repellant in every way.
Wow, just goes to show how diverse our tastes are. I would have every kind of the homosex activity with that man for 12 hours nonstop, if I could! With long stretches of time devoted to face-dancing up in that big round furry muscle butt.
- You're right R289. As I posted earlier, I like reading about the guys who have seemingly transitioned into mainstream without repercussions. I thought the suicide of Roman Raggazzi tragic because he was "outed" and he lost his job. Maybe, it was more internal though, and it was he who could not come to terms with his porn career and was horrifically embarrassed by it and saw no other way to escape it. Simply tragic.
R265, R287, Again, I have no idea of who you are talking about but LOVE it!!! (Clap!) (Clap!!!)
R285, Good for Kevin Miles!!! A good number of architects are gay so he'll fit right in!
R282, LOL!!! Good one! But, I'll be glad to pick you up, toss you around a bit, and make you my bitch!
- [quote]I thought the suicide of Roman Raggazzi tragic because he was "outed" and he lost his job. Maybe, it was more internal though, and it was he who could not come to terms with his porn career and was horrifically embarrassed by it and saw no other way to escape it. Simply tragic.
I was wondering about that too. I think the suicide happened 3-4 years after the Israeli consulate outing etc. Since that happened "Roman" was doing porn and trying to do the personal-trainer gym thing as well. It seems at the time of his death, he was just flat out depressed and lost his will to live. His trainer clients were surprised, they thought he was fine. The job loss scandal thing probably contributed in the mix of what led to his suicide but it wasn't in the foreground of his life when he ended it.
Same with Arpad Miklos who checked out at age 45, apparently just deeply depressed, no huge physical health issues or deeply traumatic life events that anyone knew about. The porn/escorting world can lead to severe depression for some. I am rooting for my fave porn guys whose stuff I love to watch, and they seem to enjoy doing it a lot... guys like Colby Keller for example... I hope they don't slide down into that pit of bleakness and suicidal ideation.
- I love the guys in porn who I've met. All sweeties
- @R293, I suppose this is one of those things that I have a hard time grasping. I had met Arpad (Peter)a few times. In fact, he briefly dated a friend of mine. He used to hang out every now and then at the Urge Bar and lived in my neighborhood. What a gorgeous man! ...and a body to die for!!! Anyway... for someone who was (reportedly) as educated as he was, one would think that there would have been options for him to transition to--even if it's the Personal Trainer route. From my understanding porn roles were really drying up for him and his escorting work was way done. My friend who briefly dated him complained about two things and those were; 1) He always broke dates because of "bookings" which leads me to believe that his clientele wasn't as steady as many might think. I guess everything was more last minute. 2) According to my friend, while the sex was good, it was more mechanical than anything else. He wouldn't (or couldn't) open himself up and that's what led to their break up. It has been reported that Arpad was looking for a young man (my friend is)that is rich (my friend is not) that would take care of him. [eyes widen over the absurdity.]
But to be 45 and still hooking? What are these guys thinking? I have noticed that as we all age that there are new porn studios opening up featuring older men i.e. Matt Sizemore (pathetic), Jim Ferro, Ray Dalton (now that's a straight up ho'), etc, but all these porn movies are being done to promote these guys prostitution business. I would probably have no problem paying any of these guys $80-100/per personal training session consistently but $200-300/per session for sex? Maybe as a one time fantasy but on a regular basis, no.
- Paul Morgan, aka the geyser is who I would hire, even if he probably is 40-something.
- R295, thanks, insightful info.
It is strange, when I heard of his suicide (Arpad M) I had just watched one of his really good scenes on my PC a couple nights prior. The one with Wilfried Knight who, it turns out, also killed himself some time after Arpad did.
And I would have assumed, falsely, looking at the two of them on screen having what appears to be damn good sex -- I would have assumed that if you have such good looks (face, body, dick), how hard can life be?
- So what is the deal with Blake Riley, was he always bisexual and pretended to be gay or did he really turn bi or straight after having straight sex on film for the first time?
- Hyper sexy Ken Mack is the editor of a magazine in Phoenix.
- Cool! I know that he retired when his new partner asked him. Fair enough. If I had him I'd want him all to myself too
- "And I would have assumed, falsely, looking at the two of them on screen having what appears to be damn good sex -- I would have assumed that if you have such good looks (face, body, dick), how hard can life be?"
You would think! But, I do think the aging part has a lot to do with it. I mean it's really hard work that they do (Okay...stop laughing) I mean, how many of us are willing to spend 3-4 hours in the gym working really hard; injecting ourselves with who knows what to get tighter, leaner, bigger; constant dieting; etc for it all to go "poof!" or all that work dismissed after a certain age? It's all about their mental foundation and establishing skills before, during, and after their porn career of which some clearly do not do.
Wilfried Knight and his husband was a case of drama queens IN MY OPINION. I don't mean to be flippant because their problems were real. The first thing I thought is why did they leave Portland in the first place? Knight's visa would have expired and he would have just become an illegal alien like the many others that are here. Reportedly, he was an acupuncturist (or in school to become one) and that's a profession that can pay between $40K-$60K/year. That ain't bad. My point is that it just didn't have to end the way that it did.
Hmm... never heard of Colby Keller. CUTE!
- Colby's got a day job too that he hasn't given up.
- Those guys in Crossroads were boyfriends in real life, right?
- Crossroads. . .
- What happens after they retire?
have a baked potato party!!!
- Francois Sagat is a model/fashion designer. Porn certainly helped his career.
Gus Mattox (Tom Judson) is a writer and a legitimate actor. I don't know if you would consider him a porn star or someone who did it to experiment and research.
- Gus was good in porn
- Short humpy cub Dean Coulter from around 1999, moved to the VT/NH area and settled down. He was doing massage/bodywork and odd jobs a couple of years ago.
- I loved him.
- This thread makes you think that porn stars still don`t come off that badly in the end. Realistic?
- Ooh Dean Coulter. YUM. I'd hire him for my odd job.
- I just hate it when they whine!
- Probably a mixed bag, R310. It seems that very few of them turn out wealthy or even comfortably well off.
I know it's not all about HIV/AIDS but that can really impact a person's life, so I am focusing on it in this post. Those who did gay porn in the 1990s, that was a very HIV-fearing time, and condom use was pretty much standard. I would bet that plenty of them from that time, are still HIV negative.
Recent porn actors, it seems to me like (making up math here) maybe 1/3 of them bareback on camera and another 1/3 of them bareback in real life off camera. At least. Then they have to go on in life with (in most cases) no regular job with benefits that include health insurance.
- A good interview with Chi Chi LaRue (out of drag) about the porn industry, the recent deaths, and the current guys attracted to porn.
- R312, I actually like what he has to write.
- Insatiable bottom Tom Katt, married (I have no idea how that works), is a Personal Trainer (this is becoming cliche), competes in bodybuilding shows, and is a preacher I believe. Was he pre or post Joey Stefano?
- he went from being a hot muscle bottom bitch to being a really weird looking freak.
- @R317, Yep! I honestly don't know how his marriage thing works! I do know of straight guys who like anal stimulation but this guy--WOW!!! Maybe his wife has a dildo going in and out of him while he is going in and out of her.
- he really went downhill fast.
- I passed by a web site and saw the most beautiful man. His name was Danny Voxx? Does anyone know about him? What incredible face and gorgeous eyes.
- I don't think he has retired but Jesse Jackman appears to have his shit together.
- He's a genuine doctor, his boyfriend (a college buddy) is a composer
- Porn Star Diego Alvarez is doing bareback porn; he is part of the team topping Sean Storm.
"Francois Sagat is a model/fashion designer. Porn certainly helped his career.
Gus Mattox (Tom Judson) is a writer and a legitimate actor."
If each man earns $25,000 per year before taxes I would be shocked. Ditto for the porn star now a "fashion designer" mentioned on the prior page.
- I'd be shocked, just to see them in the nude
- @ R323, I suppose it's what you make of it. I mean Aiden Shaw definitely has made lemonade from his porn career--although I still think he might be hooking every now and then. I suppose it's hard to give up that $300/hr quick money--especially if you have just seen a pair of "must have" shoes. It's rumored that he was Alexander McQueen's boyfriend and the cause of McQueen killing himself. With clients/boyfriends like that I'd say you're doing pretty good for yourself.
Francois Sagat is probably like every other struggling actor but because of his porn career I'm sure he is getting gigs. Tom Judson is getting gigs and his work is being published, so...
As for Ray Dragon, he is/was a fashion designer. His store lasted for more than a few years. Don't ask me how it was financed or how well it did but it definitely was not a "fly-by-night" operation. But, he's back into porn now. I suppose its just the sex fiend in him because there definitely isn't any money in porn now.
But, a lot of this is fashion and creative arts so these guys being porn (or former) stars only adds to their cache. It helps too that you have companies such as Rufskin and Andrew Christian who hire them at times to do major fashion shoots. So, at least in these sectors they can transition to mainstream.
- Why isn't there money in porn? It's one thing to get guys to work for very little, but are guys literally working for nothing? Why would they do that?
- @R326, I suppose it's the opportunity. There's no money in porn now because of the internet. When was the last time you bought porn or subscribed to some porn web site? You would pretty much have to be crazy to do so because there are so many five minute clips and full length movies out there for free. But, if you are someone who wants to "get ahead" in life and you got a body going for you, why not do porn? If you become well-known enough and people like Alexander McQueen, Malcolm Forbes, et alia must have you what better way to get an introduction!
- I want to be a porn star
- Here ya go R328:
- Sounds like fun
- Do they have reunions? It'd be fun to see some pictures from those.
- I bet that they do
- They should have autograph events for retired porn stars, like they do for soap stars and stuff. That'd be fun.
- I'd do it
- @R334, well... who are you and what are you doing now? That's supposed to be the theme of this thread. I suppose a lot of these guys just don't want to be found. I don't recall anyone mentioning former porn, now reality star, David Bradberry. He's another one who has transitioned to a mainstream career. Although, if he had to do it all over again, he would not do porn.
If he could make the decision all over again, “I probably would not have ever done” porn, Bradberry says. But: “I have no regrets about my choices, but I know now that I have burnt several bridges with my actions. The choices I have made will limit future ones, which is unfortunate, but just a fact I will have to live with.”
Bradberry joined the Marines straight out of high school in 2004, and served four years before an honorable discharged in 2008. A year later, he was doing porn, enticing ActiveDuty.com — a website operated by a one Dink Flamingo, notorious for filming current and former military men engaged in unprotected sex — subscribers with his, uh, military training. (He says he purposefully did not star in porn while enlisted: I knew the risks and they were simply too great for me personally.”)
- Billy Houston became a white supremacist and murdered some older guy. He is in the pokey. I found this on DL:
"He was my roommate for a couple of years before all this happened. He was a nice guy as long as there were no drugs but he went totally crazy on crystal meth. I had to kick him out. He's very much alive and in Davis Correctional in Oklahoma. His number is 369668 if you care to check it out. After he quit porn another guy took his name and people often get the two confused."
Here's an interesting "What happens;"
Sergio Canali (May 9, 1963–August 15, 1994, birthname Paul Francis Sypek) was a pornographic actor (porn star) who appeared in numerous gay pornographic movies in the early and mid-1980s.
He also performed as Paul Dirosa in films made by Man-Age Studios and William Higgins. Canali/DiRosa's bext known films include The French Lieutenant's Boy, Mikey Likes IT, and One in a Billion.
Canali was kidnapped in 1992 while in Florence, Italy by an obsessed fan named Leonardo Vitti. An extensive police manhunt found no trace of him.
Two years later, his and Vitti's remains were found in the basement of an abandoned home belonging to Vitti that was in the process of being demolished. The cause of death in both cases remains unknown.
- Pay dirt! For the topic at hand but REALLY sad!
- How depressing!
- Just found out about that Sergio Canali story recently. Don't recall seeing any of his porn. But that is creepy stuff. I wonder how long he was held captive before the murder/suicide took place. The bodies weren't found for two years. I wonder if anyone ever tried to put the story together. Like when was the last time that Vitti guy was seen alive, etc.
- Justin Dragon said that he wished he could introduce me to this "really great guy." I was all ears, but then he told me that the guy was Jesus Christ.
- who's justin dragon?
- Anyone know what's happened to Mason Jarr? Did he ever just come out already? That scene he did with Chris Yeager showed us he was def more into the homo-sex than he previously admitted.
- R343: I'd also like to know.....last I heard, he married a woman.
- @R321: I used to adore Jesse Jackman UNTIL I saw that link you posted. There is NO WAY IN HELL that, as of 2012, he was 38 years old. I am not
going to hate on a guy in porn for shaving a few years off....but 38?
@R325: The rumor about Alexander McQueen: I read he knowingly infected 4 different men, and the guilt is what drove him to suicide. It was probably a combination of things.
- Well, at the top it says he is forty. He may be older than that too. I find it unfortunate that a guy who looks like him would find a need to lie about their age. I think they could be good inspiration for older males and how they could and should look like. However, I suppose there are the reasons. I'm sure Matt Sizemore lies about his age in order to get escort work but he is ridiculous with it.
This thread seems to be winding down. I suppose no one knows of other porn stars and what they are doing. Or, the "stars" themselves wish to remain anonymous.
I wonder why twink star Jason Pitt suddenly retired after the Kruezer guy publicized him
so successfully as part of his Jet Set Men association?
Pitt was all over the place in 2009-10, featured on Rentboy and magazines, and even announced plans for gay marriage to another model.
Then suddenly POOF! he's gone and disappeared somewhere in Arizona after praising Kruezer to the heights and then suddenly turning on him for no apparent reason. Super fishy!
Did a super rich Sugardaddy buy Pitt off and put the leash on him?
There's gotta be a lot more to this story.
Does anybody know?
- He got tired of it
- Does anybody remember Ray Harley? Hairy sexy guy. I came across a pic of him recently and he is now resembling a pot bellied pig.
The link attached shows the cover art for many of his DVDs from his heyday - but at the end, the pics show him in more recent times.
- he looks good. he was the bottom of the day. very ubiquitous. nice to see he's still around.
- They shrivel up like raisins in the sun.
- Most folks who go into modeling, form bands, or go into acting can't make it last forever, so much of entertainment is a youth industry.
After thinking about it for a long time, I figure you have about 4-7 years past high school to try something like that for kicks before you have to get additional training/education for a career which pays more than retail.
Why should doing porn be any different? Like regular modeling it will end at first wrinkle. If they play safe and are prepared to slug away at a regular job like the rest of us after it disappears then they will most likely do just fine.
- most of my friends who have experience in porn or hooking (many) refer to it in their past much like I do when I refer to my past in waiting - I'm glad I made the money when I did, I'm glad for the lessons that I learned - i'm glad that I'm doing something else now.
- What lessons did you learn from waiting?
- But R353, that's just the question. What are you doing now? Hopefully, you can reveal that and your porn friends...rather former porn friends, without bringing harm to yourselves.
- doing what I studying in college.
- [quote]Then suddenly POOF! he's gone and disappeared somewhere in Arizona after praising Kruezer to the heights and then suddenly turning on him for no apparent reason. Super fishy!
OMG, the Damien Kruzer troll is back. (DK was a weird stalker dude who, for real, wormed his way into the lives of naive porn stars and messed with them online. Frighteningly persistent and manic. Not sure if he finally stopped.)
It's 2003 all over again!
- let's celebrate!
Mr. Kruezer is a close friend of mine. I can tell you he's a force to be reckoned with in LGBT media. The shabby attempt here to portray him in such a negative way is just crude cover for the outrageous behavior of Mr. Pitt and his control freak daddy bear. Mr. Kruezer has advanced the career and made substantial money for his clients, and certainly did so for Mr. Pitt, whose shocking ingratitude, disloyalty and subsequent defamation of the man who made him a star, speaks for itself.
Mr. Kruezer's latest revelation concerning the newly minted young megastar calling himself "Johnny Rapid" has rocked the gay video industry and gained more adherents and donatives to support Mr. Kruezer's reporting of the "unfiltered news" on KruezeratNight dot com.
- [quote] Mr. Pitt and his control freak daddy bear
- Just watched the Life After Porn documentary and it was great. All straight performers (at least the males)but I remember some of the men in the film like Richard Pacheco and Randy West being incredibly hot. It was interesting their varying perspective on what it was like to be in porn then (70s-80s) when there were "stars" and not online one shots. Highly recommend and it's on Netflix.
- r359: Hi Damon. We'd wondered where you'd been.
All I can say is, Damon Kruezer reports big stories that mean a lot that nobuddy else knows about. He's sharp, witty, and a grate writer with top style and deep content. I follow him on Twitter @thekruezer and u should too majorly if u wanna know whuts really goin on. Haters gonna hate but they cant hold a candle to him and evrybuddy knows it.
- R363 = pathetic attempt ....
Why, yes sir .... I'll rush right off and do that. NOT .... when I checked out his website years ago, it was an eyesore. Maybe he's gotten someone to deal with that shit.
- [quote]all of them were big stars fifteen years ago and now you never hear about them.
They were big stars in porn. Figure it out, Einstein.
- I love a big big star
- Is Joseph Sciambra Dallas Taylor?
[italic]"Self-described "ex-gay porn star" Joseph Sciambra claims that anal sex causes men to give birth to the devil via the anus. He goes on to claim that doing gay porn resulted in having to have his "sphincters almost stitched shut."[/italic]
- After retirement, they go from this:
- R367 Doesn't look anything like Dallas Taylor.
And how many "sphincters" does he have?
- To this:
- R367: Could be Dallas Taylor. Hard to tell.
- The person at the link at R367 looks NOTHING like Dallas Taylor.
R370's link is a sad illustration of how a porn star declines.
- Porn star of yesteryear, Diego Alvarez, now 47 years old, has a body that is INCREDIBLE - for his age or for someone even HALF his age!
He is now back starring in Treasure Island Media's 2 newest big fall releases, both of which are essential viewing.
- I'd still fuck Jeremy Jordan. Still has that hot lean twink body.
- R347, R353 and R363 are ALL the psychotic shitbag nobody saggy-faced old hag "Damon Kreuzer," aka Kent Barclay, the pathetic douche nozzle freak and petty criminal.
NO ONE considers you a "journalist" at all, you scum-sucking troll. You always post about yourself in the third person like the schizoid shitbag you are.
- Instead of retiring it seems that more are getting into the business. Its got to be the money from hooking which is attractive. Take this new guy, Mike Dozer, 32 years old, personal trainer, bartender, and now porn star.
He's from the Philly area and according to salary.com the avg. salary of a personal trainer is $26K. Not much money. I'm sure bartending gigs did not add much to that.
The dude already had an escort page servicing Allentown (no money there), Asbury Park (no money there), Lancaster (no money there), and Atlantic City (money there but travel.) -- The guy likes sex and just waking up that he can be paid for it.
Now, he's a porn star. No money in that except it boosts escort rates. So, let's say he is charging $300/hr and has a client a day (2 hrs max), that's over $100K/yr. Then add the personal training, bartender, and personal gigs,... a good ten years of that ain't bad! Who is the stupid one?
- They start taking Oxycontin as a substitute for the sperm (like Jenna Jameson).
- R376, I've seen him trolling around the Bikestop in Philly in the past. He looked bored
- R368/370 is a weird example. one shows glamor shots done for publicity, the other shows screen actions shots, kind of apples and oranges to me
- @R378, and now he gets to travel, meet people, and get paid! I guess we'll see how it works out for him.
- Best of luck
- "So, let's say he is charging $300/hr and has a client a day (2 hrs max), that's over $100K/yr. Then add the personal training, bartender, and personal gigs,... a good ten years of that ain't bad! Who is the stupid one? "
Are you really that stupid or are you just young? Or is it both?
- OH!!! Tissues please!
- Just an observation, but some porn "stars" are disappeared.
Fake porn names, clandestine film shoots, short shelf life, borderline legality and limited societal approval...it's the dirt in the filth trade.
Take, for example, a handsome man in his early 20's who is willing to do some things (well, many things) on film for cash.
The more willing he is, the more money there is to be made off of exploiting his image. The studio will bear the expense of promoting and distributing his films, and the "star" gains a reputation.
These careers, such as they are, are crafted as part of a business plan - usually not that of the performer.
So, contractual obligations aside, there is rarely a future in two-bit whoredom without a film career to promote it. If bridges with the film industry are burned, the "porn star" status is dissolved and the whore is returned to the streets.
The good news for some is obscurity. When was the last time you masturbated to something on Super 8?
- Honey, that has to do with changing media. I had those tapes but I can't play them any more, got it?
- I do still have some old 8mm films and a projector, but I haven't seen them for decades.
- Anyone know what happened to 80's/90's performers Tony Davis and Hans Mueller?
- What happened to that guy who had a huge dick that was shaped kind of like the concord?
- Does anyone know what happen to this major stud named Vince Vincenzno who did just this one film with Thomas Bjorn? Does anyone know anything? Vince Vincenzno is a gorgeous average stud. I love his bald head and his amazing body with that incredible ass! WOW! I tired to find out where he is as curiosity and I found nothing. I emailed the company and ask them out of curiosity did they know what happen to him? Is he on Facebook? they said they don't know and they suggested Google. No info on Google. here is the incredible film!
- What's about my lovely Damien White from Active duty? Does Anyone know what is his real name or how/where is he now....I wonder.
- I'd like to know what happened to Vinnie d'Angelo and Scott Russell.
- "Vinnie d'Angelo"
Oooh yes, he was a real beefy guy who LOVED sex, I still watch some of his porn. He needs to make a comeback now!
- they turn hotter
- I loved Vinnie D'Angelo as a bottom, not a top.
- Ace Harden, Anthony Gallo - do you think they'd like to marry me?
- Casey Williams works out at my gym in SF along with Marc Dylan. They seem to be friends, or dating? Dylan is a bit heavier than in his early films but still attractive. Williams is aging well. Neither is tall, 5'7" or so. I don't think Williams does videos anymore.
- Marc Dylan is a racist!
- They just blow away...
- Why the “Gay Porn Star” is dead
The money isn’t there.
- Public assistance and viagra.
- R400, I LOVE that daddy Zach.
- Apparently 90's model Les Stine is a yoga guru now.
- "AD/MC Jack- Out of the Marine Corps with a kid and wife. I'm sure still living a double life. His looks are starting to fade and balding."
This is very true, R265.
What's going on with Elijah, Damien from Active Duty? Axl, too. I want to know the back story on those tattoos.
Jamie from Sean Cody? Liev or Brandon?
- I met Scott O'Hara before AIDS took him. Dazzling. The word voluptuous was made for him. It was a shame his films were so bad & he was never properly photographed from behind because his ass was as go smacking as his cock. Like all trustafarians I got a sense of how manipulative he could be, but he also came across as a lost boy with -- although immensely sunny on the surface --deep seated anger -- probably because of diagnosis. Although this was still when he looked well enough to glow. And he had the sheer 'don't give a fuck for petit-bougeois values' balls that handsomeness, a big dick and wealth can bestow ( a triple legacy!) What other artist/pornstar had themselves photographed looking like a bald progeria child in their hospital bed at the end?
- A few years later I saw O'Hara at the Sydney Gay Mardi Gras party wearing either a 1920s mens one-piece swimsuit or wrestling suit (they look the same) in silver mesh with big silver teardrop weights hanging from
his nipples. All on this marvellous pale un-gymed naturally proportioned beautiful body. (Far better looking in real life than in his videos.) It doesn't get any better. A gay porn Gatzby. But for all the immense bravado I've read he battled depression at the end and lived in a windowless apartment called The Cave. What a howling cunt was AIDS.
- Was Scott O'Hara the illegitimate son of Neely?
- Does anyone know what happened to any if the defiantly.com guys like
- That's defiantboyz.com...damn autocorrect. I should put some commas between their names since it changed the way I wrote it.
Levi Davis, torque, roar, vincenzo, rock lee, Lucas ice, shane Vincenzo, Michael whitewood, nick needs, nate daniels, Spencer, and I forgot Christian, Austin, rick waters and Brock labelli aka Kyle Moore.
- Well, if you're Quintin Elias you're dead. But, to his credit he tried to model, sing, and act.
- How did he die?
- Initial reports are massive heart attack (at age 39, which is possible), but now rumors are surfacing that it was an overdose, or suicide. Who knows at this point...
- R131 it's also a lie, he didn't turn straight, there is a prominent troll who likes to assert that on this board.
- Neither R298 he's gay and is still gay, R285 is lying.
What is with the retarded self-loathers on this board who insist that openly gay guys have "turned straight." After his "straight for pay" scene Riley reasserted that he is "100 percent gay." Get the fuck over it that some of the guys you find attractive ARE actually gay, you self loathing piece of shit.
- bumped into J.T. Denver a few years ago. God, he's tall!
- Blake Riley is bi, he loves eating muff and his favorite sex fantasy is to be penetrated by a gorgeous girl wearing s trap-on. That's bi not gay.
- He's not bi you retard, he's gay. He doesn't love "eating muff," you're making that up.
- They become doctors and lawyers, teachers and clergymen, housewives and CEOs. A background in porn equips you for any path you want to take in life.
Porn. Be All You Can Be.
- They all say they're going to write a book about their experiences. I don't think any of them have yet though.
- r417, like you I don't know Blake's sexuality, but he never said he was 100 percent gay after doing that bi scene, isn't that what infuriated his fans, he never back down from saying how much he enjoyed it, how rock hard he was, he wanted to do it again and he did say his ultimate sex fantasy is kinky straight with a gorgeous girl. I sincerely doubt he is 00 percent gay, and so does everyone else, that's why he was run out of the biz.
- R420 yes he DID say it, it was on youtube for a while. It was at a gay porn award show. Chi Chi asked him, "so you're still gay right?" and he said yes, I'm 100 percent gay. It was a joke about all the idiot backlash he received from the scene. In the clip he said he only did it because she offered him enough money.
And he said he was open to doing another straight scene, not that he WANTED to do it again. He said he didn't have any trouble maintaining an erection, and made a joke using the Katy Perry song. That's it. Insecure people and self loathers proceeded to melt down.
And he wasn't run out of the business, he left because he had a serious BOYfriend. You seriously think straight/bi guys are run out of the industry? Where the fuck have you been?
I doubt the video is still on youtube but I'll try to find it for you.
- They find three friends and move into a house together, Rose.
- Why did Blake Riley have his own named tattooed on his arm, was he forgetful?
- Not true R19. Some of them have. Remember Jim Bentley? The link is a dated article about his book from 2006. He wanted to be a mainstream writer. A lot can happen in 7 or 8 years. He was 46 at the time of the article. Now, he's 53 or 54.
LOL! The article cites "A Different Light" bookstore. BOY! Is it dated. But, you can probably still purchase the book on Amazon.
- Sorry, that was for R419
- A lot of them have their name tattooed down one of their sides. Especially the ones on sites like Corbin Fisher and Sean Cody. Do they think no one will Google the name and try to find them online in their real life?
- Blake was run out of the biz, he was abandoned by his fans after a nasty backlash and left the industry, he obvioulys made excuses about leaving.
- Why don't you ask Blake Riley yourselves.
Here is his Facebook page.
- Thanks R428. So he has a long term boyfriend and is in school (where the fuck did that idiot get the marines?!).
I just really can't with these self-loathing assholes who get off on the idea that gay guys have "turned" straight and make up stories about them having girlfriends, or only dating women now (in Canada, for a touch of realism). And I also really can't with the people who just believe their obviously made up bullshit.
- Personally I don't doubt he has a long term boyfriend, but I do think that backlash pushed him to leave the industry, personally I went off him after Shifting Gears, just the way the he way he went on bragging about having sex with chicks, I don't think he was ever as zealous about his scenes with guys and then saying his ultimate turn on his sex with a gorgeous girl wearing a strap-on, the whole thing just turned me off him and had zero interest in him after that.
yes, "jack" is living a double life. he loves getting fucked too much to all of a sudden stop. that was the reason he got into porn to begin with if i recall, wasn't it?
- What does happen to somebody like Dean Monroe, who announced his retirement last fall? He was in porn for over a decade; did he have regular civilian job during that period? Does he have one now? He's in his 40s and still looks good.
- Please no way Blake is gay, he is bi , gay men don't get hard-ons for women and their biggest sexual fantasy isn't getting buggered by a gorgeous woman wearing a strap on.
- You're an idiot R433 and you're wrong. He's gay. And it was an orgy scene, how do you know the hard-on was for the woman? Not to mention he was probably on boner pills for it, like most porn stars.
- R433 also using your logic all the closeted gay men who were married to women and managed to have kids aren't really gay, so I can see you're a retarded bi activist who wants to call everybody bi. Not everybody is bi, deal with it.
- Most gay men fuck women too hard
- I saw Derek Cameron at my gym and near my office in San Diego a few times. He seemed like a happy guy, always with a group of friends. He is nowhere near 5'6." Probably 5'2" or 5'3."
Kevin Williams (Ted ____(yes I know his real name)) was introduced to me by my old boyfriend at a San Diego Gay Pride event in 1998 or 99. I was told that Ted owned a construction business. He looked good but seemed uncomfortable. It was also obvious that he had some major TMJ issues. (Look at his videos then look up TMJ on Google.) Or don't: really obvious jaw misalignment.
Devyn Foster was at the same SD Gay Pride event. He was very good looking, great body -- no shirt, but like Derek Cameron was very short 5'4" at best. He was kind of being "handled" by a couple of 35 to 45 y/o white guys. My guess was that Devyn was part Hispanic. He was very Hot.
Earlier on the same day at the S.D. Pride Festival, the same old boyfriend introduced me to his current boyfriend: "Austin" or before that "Austin Ashley." Great looking guy. Weird though, he had so very little hair on his legs (not shaved, just not much hair). Dumb as a stump. And that statement is a felony offense to all stumps. My old boyfriend was no rocket scientist, but he was so embarrassed for Austin that he continually spoke for him. A friend of mine who met Austin later verified the same thing. A year or so later my ex told me that he broke up with Austin. Reason: they were at Whole Foods in West Hollywood and Austin got an outcall that he had to go to. My ex told me he started crying in the produce section but Austin told him this was business and he left. That was really tough for my ex, who is a really nice guy.
True or not I don't know, my ex told me that Tom Selleck hired Austin and paid him extra to fuck Austin without a condom. Matt Leblanc wanted to do the same thing but Austin refused, because unlike Selleck, Leblanc seemed, I guess, not so wholesome.
I have more, but that's enough for now.
- They should have meet and greets for ex porn stars like they do for ex TV actors at conventions and stuff.
- [quote]A year or so later my ex told me that he broke up with Austin. Reason: they were at Whole Foods in West Hollywood and Austin got an outcall that he had to go to. My ex told me he started crying in the produce section but Austin told him this was business and he left.
I'm sorry, but crying the produce section of Whole Foods is about the biggest MARY! I've seen in a long time!
- Regarding Blake Riley being bi, everyone that insist he isn't kinda ignores that fact his favorite sexual fantasy is kinky straight a gorgeous woman.
It's not that he had bi sex on screen, I'm sure their are guys that are gay who did bi porn like Jason Ridge and Logan Reed that are totally guy, but Blake Riley isn't one of them.
- Blake Harper was also a gay porn star that was bisexual and did bi porn, it was the reason he broke up with his first husband Jason Branch, they were "married" for 3 years and Blake ditched him rather coldly, so he could explore his bisexuality.
- Travis from CorbinFisher (Jon Price) has a sugar daddy in Colorado. He's also ultra-conservative (Rand Paul supporter) and seems like a homoph@bic mor@n.
- The "BLAKE HARPER IS BI " troll is still attempting to rewrite ancient porn history.
He dumped Branch after catching him cheating multiple times outside of their open arrangement rules.
Harpers attempt at BI porn was laughable. Even he acknowledges that.
- They had rules, that seems odd. Blake never scoffed at the bi film, he said it was an eye opener in terms of his sexuality and its fluidness and his bi-curiousness.
- R437, Austin who?
Curious cause I think I may know who (and have my own story) but just want to confirm...
- Trying to park my sweet Ford Focus in a garage in downtown Dallas that's located right underneath a Catholic Church. It's Ash Wednesday. It's packed. Lady in an SUV in front of me decided she's going to back into a tight spot between two other SUVs. She's not gonna make. There's a car behind me and 2 cars waiting to get out on the other side of her SUV. She pulls forward...and tries again. No go, still ain't gonna fit. Now there's 2 more cars behind me and 3 more cars -- a total 5 -- on the other side trying to get out. She pulls forward...AND TRIES TO BACK IN AGAIN! This time I get out of the car, go up to her open window and ask, "What are you doing?" "I'm parking my car!" she defiantly glares at me. I say, "Look, you're not going to fit and you're holding up the traffic." "No," she yells at me, "you're holding up traffic standing there!" Yes, I called her the c-word and the b-word, got into my car and, turned the car around and went to a different garage. I. Was. Pissed. I am SO sick of people who back into parking spots. And they're ALWAYS SUVs. F*ckers.
- I think any guy that does bi porn has bi tendencies, in fact I'd say most gay porn stars are so hypersexualized by now and in an industry so laden with self-loathing homophobia they are all conditioned to turn bisexual.
- [R447] I think you're right about the rampant homophobia in gay porn but I doubt that anyone can just decide to turn bisexual at will. I suspect that there's a lot of self-deception going on and the lengths that some of these guys go to to try to portray a straight (and more rarely) bisexual image is laughable but sad too. There's always that subtle or not so subtle message that being gay is unmanly, inferior and other such total b.s. Yet, they'll do anything to be worshipped by gay men. As for Corbin Fisher's Travis, [r442] I'm not surprised to hear that he's a reactionary moron in his personal life.
- The "Blake Harper is bi" troll pops up all over gay threads. Harper and Jason Branch used to have legit jobs with a friend of mine during the beginning of their porn/escorting careers. Both gay as Christmas and by most accounts it was Harper who was fucking around. Harper did the bi film when that was more common than now and the "interview" probably was the usual made-up stuff that porn studios usually put out with new videos in those days.
- The tops retire to Oxnard, the bottoms retire to Pacoima
- Blake Riley isn't bi, and Blake Harper isn't either. It's probably the same person who insists on both. Self-loathing idiot or homophobic piece of shit, one or the other.
- And you can't "turn bi" obviously.
- Mmmm... Interesting thread.
The ones I'd like to know something about are Billy Herrington, Alex Wilcox and the Hungarian stars - Ted Colunga, the amazing Julian Vincenzo, Jack Dragon, Rick Bauer and such.
- Guys who do bi scenes are at the very least bi curious, otherwise they wouldn't do them, there are lots of gay models that don't do bi movies.
if Blake Riley said that his top turn on was sex with a hot chick wearing a strap on there is no way he is gay.
Reading a lot of the threads on Justusboys it sounds as if Blake Harper isn't bi either, admittedly I know nothing about him, but some posters there say his ex Colton said he was bi on his twitter account and other stuff which would point to him being bi, ultimately tough it's irrelevant.
- I stumbled upon the old Chaos men video where they did a so called 'director's cut' because the kid (Lansing on the site) went overboard with the site's owner and ended up getting fucked bareback by him.
Of course, I imagine that they didn't show that at the time because of how much these guys are supposed to think what they are doing is gross or whatever.
The kid was supposedly straight, of course, though if he was before he ain't now. I remember wondering if the guy was honestly just that repressed or if they got him high before hand and he wasn't used to it or what. I can't imagine using amateur porn as an excuse to dip my toe into the gay pool if I were that repressed to begin with.
- The threads on Justusboys say that Blake Harper is bisexual, he is a nurse now and living in Windsor, Colton his ex said he was bi and Keri they girl he did that bi scene with said he went down on her off camera before the did the bi film.
- I had no idea Tom Chase did a bearback bear film. He's still daddy bear hot but his partner in it is not. Shame.
- When ex porn stars are having sex now with new partners do they preen and pose as if they are still doing it for a film, or are on camera, keeping their hands away from the angle of penetration.
- If they're phat ass girls, they date Kim Kardashian.
- Right R545/R456 that's the Blake Harper Is Bi troll saying that on those threads, which is probably you. Riley/Harper aren't bi, give it a fucking rest.
- Woops meant R454
- By the way there's this. Blake Harper's real name is Peter and he lives in Canada... so. Not many women named Peter.
This troll is so fucking awful.
- I don't doubt guys like Blake Harper or Blake Riley are like 80% gay, but they sound like they are turned on by women and enjoy the occasional sexual encounter with women.
- WEHT Talvin DeMachio?
- R463 just stop your idiot trolling. It's so fucking old. They don't, because they're gay, and they were paid to do those scenes. There are tons of other bi and straight gay porn stars for you to obsess over.
- Seriously R463, first you try to say that they are straight now, have girlfriends and only date women. Now that you have been disproven with that, you have to go back to this, which is harder to disprove. Just give it a fucking rest.
- Adele Dazeem (Rentxxx, Dicked, Stiff/Then) became Idina Menzel (Ass the Bust, Encunted, Aphrozen)
Or is it the other way around?
- Derek Anthony was gay, did two straight sex scenes, not even bi, and now claims he is bisexual.
I'd say Blake Harper or Blake Riley are mostly gay, but do have sex with women the odd time. But I'd also think guys like Paddy O'Brien wouldn't be totally straight either.
- I thought that they went to live on a farm in the country, where the weather was nicer, the air was fresh, and they'd have lots of room to run and play with the other retired porn stars. That's what my parents told me when I was little, anyway.
- Right well you're wrong R468. And you will never, ever stop trolling about it. You are obsessed with the idea of gay guys "turning." You are gross and should just fucking stop it.
- Also your other assertion in your post is wrong as well, D.A. never said he was bi, and he specifically said he doesn't sleep with women outside of those two scenes. But you go ahead and keep making things up.
- I know that you'll be back in a few hours, you always post between like 8 am-12 pm datalounge time. Don't have any more energy to argue with you. Just be aware that some people know that you're completely full of shit. Here is a link in which Derek refers to himself as a gay man (in the comments), 7 months ago (long after the 2 bi scenes). That is the last lie of yours I will refute because I'm done dealing with you. Keep on jerking off to your fetish of gay guys turning straight.
- And here is Derek Anthony's more recent Rentboy page were he ids himself as bisexual.
I think so many porn stars eventually become so hypersexual, so were as I can see an attractive women and think, she is hot and leave it at that, they see an attractive women and think, she's hot, I must want to bang her.
But I don't know them personally, and I don't if you do, but from the information they give out, Blake Harper raved about sex with women and muff diving, he says he only watches straight porn, and his ex Colton said he was bisexual on his twitter, I would assume from that he is bisexual.
Blake Riley also raved about sex with women, in fact he bragged about it and said his biggest turn on is kinky straight sex with a hot chick, so from that I assume he is bisexual, how could one not?
I owned 3 Blake Riley dvds when he did the bi video I threw them in the bin and never watched anything to do with him since.
- Derek Anthony said he was a closeted bisexual when he did the straight movies, he said he was so hot of one of the female co-stars he came just from kissing her during their photo-shoot.
He talks about it in the comments section @ the link.
BTW, thanks for making me the subject of this blog, I'm flattered especially at my age. Being an Aries I love a good fire storm! I do court controversy as it shakes things up and gets people discussing and maybe (hoping here) gets people to be a little more introspective. It was a fantasy of mine to do a couple of straight scenes. BTW, the second straight vid I did (with a cute blonde) I was so turned on I came during the still pics. So no wood problem there either, the pussy felt great. I came twice on that shoot.
Most porn models don't know what their sexuality is, Jesse Santana for instance changed his orientation on his rentboy page from gay to bisexual back to gay then back to bisexual.
- Pornstars are hustlers, they'll tell whoever is in the room, what they want to hear. One thing that gripes me is the interviews from the blogs are spineless shills, they never take on an model and maybe ask question about obvious contradicting things they say.
- Matthew Rush is to die for.
- It's funny to consider what sort of person is so obsessed with trolling idiotic Blake Harper fantasies. Every single thread that's even vaguely about porn provokes him to post the same dogged nonsense over and over. And for a third-rate name, too! At least it were Ken Ryker or one of the top stars, there would be some logic in the interest. It's actually kind of pathetic. Irritating, yes. But sad.
- R475, that's a good point. Also, apparently escorts get more work and are better paid if they say that they are bisexual or straight, because the married men who usually hire them want to be with "a proper man" (i.e. he likes women).
Also, bisexuality is more prevalent than many people think, and there are many "straight" people who deny their same sex attraction out of shame, just as some "gay" people deny opposite sex attraction because they fear to be excluded from the rest of the gay community and their social circle.
As for porn stars/escorts, they make a living out of making their clients think that they are loved/special/unique/attractive. Of course they have to market themselves in a ways that will "facilitate" their business ventures.
- Derek Anthony said he was a closeted bisexual all his adult life. Maybe he just got to an age he decide to be honest with people and himself and come out as bi.
I would imagine being gay, bi or straight is genetic, so it's odd how porn stars can choose what they want to be, maybe they have a damaged sexuality.
The more and more I read about porn and porn stars the more I don't like looking at it, it seems it is made by amoral people using damaged bisexual men exploiting internalized homophobia for profit. It seems very uncomfortable, sorta should I be watching and encouraging these poor guys who instead of exploiting a damaged sexuality they should be in therapy.
- They are all a bunch of self-loathing fags in a industry that hates gays, no wonder they convert to being bisexual, they are thought to hate their homosexuality.
- Retire? Don't we mean 'expire'?
- Erik York became Barber Pete
- I guess it's hard to keep trying to argue with the the harpers bi troll, when porn stars give him or her so much ammunition to come back with, guys like Derek Anthony seem they have genuinely switched sexuality from gay to bisexual after his straight scenes.
- I thought orientation was genetic, weird how they can change it at will.
- R484, it's all about marketing. Trust me, I KNOW.
If you announce yourself as gay, you'll get paid 350-500 for anal bareback sex. If you identify as gay4pay, you'll get paid 500 for a blowjob! So tell me, if you were an escort, what would you think to identify as? This is why all the self-loathing gay guys who want to have sex with "straight" guys are the biggest targets of escorts/hookers. I have one friend that is loud about his support for gay men having condom-sex, yet he himself barebacks with so called guys who "identify" as straight. So many of you are seriously stupid for buying into this shit. Meanwhile I also know this uglier guy than myself who gets laid by hot guys. Why? Because he puts on a fake marriage ring on her finger and identifies on craiglist as "straight". He puts on the ring when he knows guys are coming over. He'll also put up pics with him and his faghags in order to pass them off as gfs.
- "So many of them just vanish utterly when their time is up:"
Actually, I think they vanish when the time comes that the audience is no longer 'up'.
- I understand marketing oneself as straight or bi at the beginning of ones career, but switching sexuality in the middle or toward the end seems pointless, unless that person was indeed bisexual, in fact didn't coming out as bi ruin Blake Riley's career.
- Most of them are bi now, pretty much every one of them, in fact you have to assume a mode is straight, then bi . Unless they say the are gay I always assume a model is straight or bi.
- Well you know what they say about those who "assume" r488.
- Derrick anthony lost his hetero virginity at 50 years old on a porn set, not real sex, with ed drugs or caverject, which virtually male porn stars gay or straight uses now. You really believe that at over 50 he turned bisexual. He's a notorious rice queen in weho. I love the Blake Riley/harper is bi troll. Despite the fact that Riley retired because of a boyfriend in Vegas and now how a partner in Arkansas he can't let it go. Blake harper is hiv positive and his relationship with Glenn (Colton) ended because he was having unprotected sex with multiple men (gangbang bb bottom) when Colton was on tour, sometimes several times a day. He was/is a sex addict.
- How do you know about the private life of Blake Harper r490, I mean I am not a troll but just curious.
Also I don't think you can blame anyone believing Derek Anthony is bi when he has almost gone out of his way to suggest he is, even changing his RB page orientation to bi, so what can anyone else think.
- What happens to porn stars after they retire? They hustle bagels and white fish at a New York City deli and catering establishment.
- Aren't they either murdered, they murder and rot in jail, or die from HIV?
- R492-that link isn't right
- Derek Anthony is posting on every porn blog comment page about his bisexuality and how into women he is, than in the manhunt interview he decided to get vague.
- Pretty much 90% gay porn models are just sexual. They'll screw anyone that gives them what they want, they are probably all bisexual in that way.