- Harry is not bisexual, he's pansexual. He'll make love to anybody he's attracted to.
- So he only likes dick?
- "Bisexual? Me? I don’t think so," Stiles said. “I’m pretty sure I’m not."
Me neither, Harry.
- [quote]Harry is not bisexual, he's pansexual. He'll make love to anybody he's attracted to.
Harry Styles claims he has had sex with '2 people'. What are the chances with this claim of 'pansexuality' that Harry Styles has slept with a transexual in roughly 3 years, out of just 2 people?
Where has this 'pansexual' thing come from?
Didn't he also say he had never had sex in a US interview last year, when they were again aggressively grilled on homosexuality as if it was criminal behavior?
GQ is a mega glossy, and stars speak or have their quotes twisted out of shape to fit a certain audience. I really doubt a boybander also thinks 'dating a fan is surely a bonus' (a fucking nightmare more like, and he's had 3 years and a million girls to try it out with).
- "pretty sure"????
- Harry said a few years ago that he was afraid he knocked up someone when the condom broke. He's never said he never had sex. His "pussy" incident killed any notion that he wasn't fucking anything that moves.
- Who cares? He's a tattoo nut.
- This is Harry's way of saying he's gay. And that's fine with me.
- I am Larry Shipper. A Larry Believer if you will.
- Harry, like his fellows, says a lot of things, r7, to suit different ears, I would think.
Wouldn't be surprised if Harry was a virgin. Or a total fibber. A closet case I'd put money on, and barely closeted at times unless he has a weird yearly compulsion to make himself seem less than straight in his personal time/candids for laughs? He's alright. Stuff like this is cringeworthy though....
All I know for sure is I'm 'pretty sure' you can't live an honest, upfront existence in such a group with the eyes of the world and expectations on you 24/7 be you of any sexuality. And that goes for all of them. The focus is just on Harry because he's a 'popular' one. They probably all have secrets.
- R10, so you keep reminding us. And it's not a badge of honor.
- Of course he's sure he isn't bisexual. He's gay that's why.
- [quote]Where has this 'pansexual' thing come from?
I was once "polyamorous". Now I'm a big queen!
- R7, here is the interview where Harry says he has never had sex. From the comments: 'In another interview they say none of them are virgins'. Then by Nov 2012(?) Harry says he was scared he got someone pregnant?
Lol, they say whatever they need to say to suit imo.
I think personal behavior is a much better indicator. Nuances, interests, things like that, rather than soundbytes for fans or media.
- GQ = Details magazine by another name.
- [quote]The rumors do sometimes bother the British crooner, who used to date country sweetheart Taylor Swift
That proves he's gay.
- dataloungers always have inside information, spill your beans!
- Weren't there hundreds of threads on here earlier this year about these two. Got kicked off or something?
- I used to think he might be bisexual. This quote makes me think he's just gay.
- R6 'pretty sure' is just a British expression, it doesn't really mean there is any ambiguity in the reply, it more usually means absolute confidence.
That said, I don't see this boy as entirely straight. He might be of course, and I don't really care one way or another.
- [quote][R6] 'pretty sure' is just a British expression, it doesn't really mean there is any ambiguity in the reply, it more usually means absolute confidence.
No, it doesn't, crackhead!
- Taylor Swift don't do gay, hons.
He was taking selfies which including his cock to female fans.
- Well, Harry, no one else thinks your bi, either.
It was at least polite for GQ to ask him about gross Grimmy, which he could plausibly and truthfully deny.
- R22 I don't know why you're such a fucking idiot but I'M PRETTY SURE it's not because you're just misunderstood.
Do you see how that works? Absolute confidence in the answer. I KNOW you're a fucking idiot.
- He was dating women in their 30s when he was 17/18, before 1D really took off. I'm pretty sure he's fucked a few dozen women at a minimum.
- Who cares. He's wrecked his body with tattoos.
- "Pretty sure" means exactly the same thing in American English as it does in the UK, and of that, I'm more than "relatively certain."
- I'm pretty sure I'm gay. I mean I could maybe be straight except vagina and boobs make me ill. I like dick and man ass, but I could be wrong but how can you be sure?
- r25 rides the short bus.
- Who cares about this acne ridden monkey.
- I'll bet the 1D publicist banged his head against a wall when Harry did the "pretty sure" thing. "Argh! He didn't follow the script!"
- [quote]He was dating women in their 30s when he was 17/18, before 1D really took off. I'm pretty sure he's fucked a few dozen women at a minimum.
Background to this and bit of bonus gossip...
I'm pretty sure some/all of that had equal chance of being PR. There were 2 women - supposedly. One of the women was Caroline Flack who rose to fame on the X Factor because of that association (coincidentally a close friend of DJ Nick Grimshaw). The other was an odd story about an older female DJ that got brought back into the papers the 2012 summer Harry and Louis went on a major gayer in the US and the internet exploded. The alleged affair was long over by then and also allegedly involved (if I recall rightly) Rizzle Kicks or whatever he's called but nobody cared about him. The estranged husband didn't seem to care about Rizz' part in it, only Harry's. Or that's how the quotes were spun.
True or false, there was also a lot of industry talk (openly on the internet at one point) even this year that Harry had dated Grimshaw and several PR people/journalists hinted at a downlow thing and injunction on the two. Grimshaw and One D share the same PR rep, Hackford Jones.
Again, take with salt, who knows. It's gossip and I'm just bringing it here.
[quote]I'll bet the 1D publicist banged his head against a wall when Harry did the "pretty sure" thing. "Argh! He didn't follow the script!"
I kind of feel Harry would have had an easier life just admitting shit and moving on, ya know? Half the planet thinks he's delightfully queer anyway and he didn't seem to mind before. Why restrict yourself, lol?
Gossip (take with salt caveat): a Twitter post from a jock college boy who claimed his male friend had hooked up with Styles in Chicago last year or thereabouts. Very random and not in the least derogatory in any way, just a statement. It seemed out of place in his football-obsessed page. He was discussing it with a female friend who presumably liked or enquired about Harry/One D.
- If he is covering, I do appreciate that for most pop stars and actors, they are usually overwhelmed by contract clauses. I can also understand many stars have little choice but to play along whilst their contracts are active and they have sponsorships, deals, etc. It's shouldn't be but that's the way.
Wouldn't be surprised if that's the case. I wonder if Harry's recent fruity explosion was because he knew this interview was coming up? Idk, I really hate assuming but still...
- Who cares about this guy? His 200 tattoos are horrible and he's not even that cute. At least some of the guys in the Wanted I could see but this guy? The gays must be desperate.
- He's just admitted some of his tattoos are crap.
It's taken all this time to realize what everyone knew from the start. Ruining your body just to rebel doth not make a wiser man.
R35, did you know The Wanted have their closet bi/gay? So I've seen on the grapevine.
- seen = read, sorry.
- I don't really follow boy band gossip, but I think I heard that. Also I watched 5 minutes of their reality show and 2 of them were pinging. Don't ask me for names as I wouldn't know. Which one is it? The cute blonde ?
- Why did Harry and Zayn get those tats? Because it's armor. They feel horribly overexposed and a bit insecure.
- I can't wait until this phase of boy band mania is over.
- R38, I read that it was the curly one. ;) He's hte one who said most of TW would have 'a dabble with same sex'. One of the others said 'speak for yourself'. Lol. Fuckwits.
- [quote]Taylor Swift don't do gay,
When did she decide to put that out? It should have been posted as "Breaking News" in view of the past few years of bearding.
- R41, meh, curly's not bad I guess. I was hoping it was Nathan Skyes. I had to look it up :D I'd do him. Max too. Curly? I'd have to be drunk.
- [quote]Why did Harry and Zayn get those tats? Because it's armor. They feel horribly overexposed and a bit insecure.
Of course, but what about if it can start to become regret when you learn to cope with pressures/age or you've been through so much faux crap you're desensitized by then?
It's like guys that wear baseball caps/beanies to keep the world out.
- R32 I wouldn't be surprised if this was some variation of the script. It doesn't take much at all to convince people that a celebrity like him is straight (especially most of their female fan base who actually read a comment like this as"I am 100% hetero"). There are a lot of fangirls these days who ship male celebrities and like them because of the perceived/imagined relationship (1d, Supernatural, Teen Wolf etc) and it's not such an uncommon thing for those involved to play along a little. This group would read this as him giving hints of being gay and revealing his love for whichever of the other tone deaf autotuned eunuchs he's supposed to be involved with.
A comment like this doesn't affect the opinion of the tween girls and keeps the fantasy going for a few sad gays and the tumblr fangirls.
Apparently it's okay to flirt with same sex attraction now for PR as long as you aren't gay/or don't actually admit to it. Obviously there are some exceptions as John Barrowman has been a very popular crooner with straight women in the UK at times.
Pretty sure this is how it all works though.
- R43, Jay (curly) is quite nice really. Nathan Sykes is a looker and gets very little press for it.
The Wanted seem more inorganic to me than One Direction, curiously. I'd never put half The Wanted within miles of each other under normal circumstances in real life. They look so odd at times, almost uncomfortable.
Is their reality show any good?
- I dunno r45, the lengths and frequency that Harry has gone to with this if you've followed him, it's just bizarre, in my opinion, for a genuinely straight guy to be that distracted and would surely put off a genuine potential girlfriend.
I think he's one of those rare creatures who's been able to hide in plain sight up until this point.
- Lance Bass, JC, the ugly Knight brother-a boy band has to have at least one gay. Oh, wait, what about the Backstreet Boys? Does Nick count?
- I don't know a lot about him really r47 so you may be right and keeping things gender neutral is strange but maybe that's just to make it seem possible he's gay. Then again rumours interfering with relationships may be telling as it seems odd a girlfriend would be put off by gay rumours about a man she was presumably sleeping with and therefore knew was straight. On the other hand a boyfriend would have reason to be jealous or put off if they read he was involved with another man; it would be reasonable to think it's true in this case unlike for a girlfriend assured of his het status.
I'm really cynical about celebs and PR these days and generally think in most cases if they were seen or pictured doing anything they intended to be. Interviews like this basically seem like the interviewer has been given a list of questions by PR to get certain statements/info to the public (more gentle and subtle to have him asked about a persistent rumour in an interview and brush it off rather than issue a denial). Again I just think it's rare for a celebrity to be asked a question or about a topic that wasn't approved beforehand so they give an answer that has been similarly approved.
- Industry rule R48: in special circumstances a gay member may be substituted for two or more addicts and a lead singer who goes bald prematurely.
- R49, the GQ was very rude and invasive. They badgered him about how many times he'd "had sex" and when he didn't want to tell them they kept going. Harry's section of interview was meant to do two things and there's no IMO needed: reinforce that he's neither womaniser nor interested in men, two topics which have consistently followed him for years.
Even if a celebrity said: 'I am a right royal fruit' by the time it's been through the presses it could be the polar opposite.
Harry's is without doubt, a gentle soul. You should see his school pictures, he looked like a loving, middle-aged lesbian.
Much of his time he seems to just hang out with his hairdresser, her baby and husband and his new male friend from their support band, 5SOS, and a few older men he golfs with.
I've been trying to find a picture from his school days of a very young Harry (13-15 ish?) sat between the open legs of another boy friend or relative on a chair, but I can't find it.
But he was refreshingly bold and comfortable even at a young age.
- If i were a celebrity I'd be so pissed at all the so-called friends who leaked personal photos of me.
- There are some great pics of Harry at school.
- R51 proof that I am talking out of my ass and don't know anything about how any of this works, I stand corrected ;) I'd just assumed it was one of those typical celebrity interviews but I guess not. You're right about those pictures especially the bracelets, I don't like to stereotype but yeah (looks like he's wearing a rainbow one?). The impression I had from the little I've read of him was obviously wrong.
- R56, it's alright, we bring different opinions. It's good to have a thread that's not screaming and fighting for a change.
Perhaps his friends didn't leak those pics as much as others taking them off their journals and Facebooks and posting them to the internet?
Imo if his sweet and funny school pictures are anything to go by, and way before the X Factor, it's kinda no surprise he got so aggressively marketed once in One Direction.
Have a bonus young Harry with made for Datalounge tee shirt.
- He looks like a little girl who needs an adult in that pic r57
- please don´t let LGirl be back please don´t let LGirl be back please....
- I bet Harry misses pre-celebrity a lot. Those school pictures are very much his Norma Jean Baker days. There's nothing quite like those days when you have the dream, when your whole life seems before you and you can be anything. When you finally become the icon, it becomes untenable. The story of history. Marilyn should know!
- (Gently) Sssssh, r59...
I heard even C**oline had to take out a restrainer. ;)
- It's interesting what you say about when things go through the presses. I just googled him and one of the first pages that came up was an article from the Sun about this interview and the link was titled Harry Styles 'I'm not gay' and describes it as him denying he is gay or bi. The 'article' itself specifies that he just said bisexual but does take another quote and shifts the context a bit. So it seems I'm overestimating the control celebrities themselves get over their words and how they present themselves once PR people get involved.
- He's gay. They've asked whether he's bi, not whether he likes men? He can say no to one truthfully, not the other.
- Those from before have their own forum now. You can all rest easy. They won't be back.
- Yes, sigh, the quote has already been turned into a "gay denial" as well in some publications/headlines (that usually don't mirror the text but what's accuracy when you are a payroll tabloid, right?). The full interview isn't out yet but should expect it will more of the same.
The Sun, for its part, is a One Direction/X Factor 'exclusives' tab. Doesn't stop them printing cheeky dirt about "sleeping arrangements" (more payroll favours, tbh) but they were very absent printing the recent arrest of an alleged drug-dealer caught in a sting, a guy very close to Zayn Malik. Malik's name was never mentioned in its pages whilst other celebrities (equally unproven to be drug users) were named. ;)
Gordon Smart usually writes for The Sun and he has access (without making it any more truthful). He has written some cheeky nods to Nick and Harry in the past I believe, and usually does all the heterosexual paraphernalia.
Harry's school pics are so lovely though. I think you do pine for those days where things were fresh and the world was your oyster. You're right, it's the thrill of the chase into adulthood, not actual adulthood that's the fun part.
- R64, where is the new forum?
- I certainly hope he isn't with that ugly troll Grimmy. And need I remind you that if you really do want to discuss Harry and Nick Grimshaw, this really isn't the place to do it. There's a reason why all those other threads were deleted. Just saying.
- I know DataLounge ages people in dog years but he's only 19! Enough with all the 'he must miss having his whole life on front of him' shit.
Re the article: yes, he's obviously gay but he's got so many hideous tattoos now that I don't care.
- Harry may be gay but what makes any of you think he even needs a physical relationship with a man to be fulfilled? He simply needs to smile and he makes love to a room. He adores everyone and because he is so open and at ease with his surroundings, he does not have that terrible longing for intimacy. Harry is already intimate. It's in his DNA. They broke the mould when they made that boy. Somebody like Justin Bieber is clearly riddled with terrible issues. Harry is a new breed of somebody who has a sexual way about and so in touch with that life-force as a man that he actually does NEED to have sex.
- R64 The admin is really strict about giving out the address. Shall message her to see if I can post it on here.
- *NOT need to have sex
- After r9, there's really nothing else to say.
- [quote]He's gay. They've asked whether he's bi, not whether he likes men? He can say no to one truthfully, not the other.
The traditional composition of any One D interview is always concerning girls though. I'm not going to assume anything, only the supposed 'speaker' knows what context he or she means a thing in, what's in their own minds when they say it. I wouldn't like to guess at what's really been said/not in an industry that is not above tweaking an end product.
- So Harry is gay and converting to Judaism? Harry is very aware that the entertainment industry is run by the gay Jewish mafia. He knows what it takes to stay relevant in the industry.
- To get an idea of boyband PR I've noticed this general pattern:
This year, popular star A shares the very same shirt (holes and all) with star B from his touring support band, hangs out, is claimed to have given him a 'hickey' and later into tour wears matching/similar items. Twitter explodes.
Main stream media silent.
Star A stands next to unknown girl in NYC in a shop (apparent friend of his hairdresser), possibly shares a/similar shirt/two (girl also has similar hair dye and denims to hairdresser but that gets ignored). Twitter explodes.
Main stream media erupts into life. Stories of Star A's 'new love' everywhere for days, even weeks. Based on a shopping trip in which Star A also visited the Gay Pride jamboree (and which the Daily Mail didn't report) only now people know girl's name, age, profession and resume. She's also now open to troll abuse on Twitter.
(Star A also shares/similar shirt with male Irish Star C the same week but the papers aren't phased by that either).
- And by 'sadly' I mean the media take on events, not the hickey, which is impressive.
- You don't know you're bisexual.
- LOL @ R77
There actually was a parody song a while back by "One Orientation" called That Makes You Homosexual. In the video, the Harry and Louis characters end up together.
They're discussing this GQ interview on The Talk right now. Sharon Osborne basically said fugly Grimly is gay and, unintionally hilariously, referred to him as the British equivalent of Ryan Seacrest.
She didn't touch on Harry's sexuality but did shoot down the idea of those two being lovers.
- Interesting that he didn't flat out deny it, which I assumed he would.
Perhaps this is the first peek out of the closet door?
- This "inning" by the mainstream media is getting increasingly desperate and sloppy. How long will they continue to do it before the whole house of cards collapses? I wish a whistleblower would come forward to expose the collusion between media outlets and publicists who promise access and exclusives in exchange for keeping these guys safely in the closet.
- Okay gang I've got a bit more intrigue from real-time.
Last night's San Jose show and the One Direction boys always do a Twitter questions session.
One of the questions was "What is the one food you refuse to eat?
Our Newly Non Bisexual: Salmon
Niall: Sliced tomato
Then this happened. Not sure of exact context but it seems to be being tweeted about as part of the same question slot.
I really hope so because I'd love to see some old stressed-out, fat suit ripping what's left of his hair out somewhere.
Also, surprise thing, there's a Narnia reference in the GQ interview. But I bet nobody can work it out. It's like someone the editor?) is sleeptalking. Quite clever.
I really like Sharon Osborne but I take her with a little pinch. She is after all X Factor staff.
- R80, yes it's more about tackling an out of date industry than the performers, who might have little to no say.
Anyway if the above is in the context people are saying then he's got some balls to say he's not quaffing fish and felines on GQ day. Good for you Harry.
- r83, love you too Harry. Stay strong ok. We've got your back on here.
- a pic of Harry in Vegas today. I don't even care about those tattoos, he looks good enough to eat.
he's gone quite skinny though.
- so about H's latest tweet...yes it's about his shoes but did anyone else feel that the last part "I've been in denial for too long." was him being an actual genius? it's sneaky.
- The Best Song Ever video is really homophobic. Liam and Harry's parody characters were observed with utter disdain by their very heterosexual doppelgangers in the boyband. Made me want to throw up.
- R86, then there was an adorable post about not feeling bendy after watching the Cirque du Soleil. Lol, bless him, he does try, and barely one of his fans understood, but then being a bender has long gone out of the modern British textbook and was probably never even in the US one. A couple typical straight males fired some rude comments back but at least they understood the (possible) gist.
I dunno, all that money and power, and nowhere to go. It makes me sad. I hope Harry can keep his unique personality together and not let the media boss him around or demand he explain himself as if he's been naughty. It's ridiculous.
On a brighter note and of no consequence to anyone but I'm feeling good about it, got called up for Bone Marrow Donor testing today for the first time, several years after signing up!
- A man who is at least bi would never have such a hideous bushy mane as his hair style.
- Isn't that the point though, r87? It's a parody of the way the industry sees/treats gays, women, stereotypes, crossdressing and the balding old heroes who run everything from behind desks?
- R89, these are two out gay men...
- Harry and James Corden kissing in 'a league of their own' ;)
- I like this article in the Mirror. dropping hints all over the place.
"Also, there is the fact that Harry hasn't openly been on a date with a bloke but has dated literally MILLIONS (minus a substantial amount) of girls such as the time he seemed to do a tour of all the romantic spots in the UK with pop star Taylor Swift. Remember that?"
Openly? hum hum.
- BI reposted on Dlisted:
"If there is one thing that publicists never tire of, it’s a staged photo.
Now, we’re not talking about the typical photo of a fake couple on the red carpet, or walking down the street holding hands, or sharing a meal at a public restaurant.
No, the best staged photos aren’t taken in public. The best ones replicate private moments, the ones that you aren’t supposed to see! They are meant to tell a secret story, one where the viewer fantasizes about what happens next.
A good example of this is a photo of a young male star on the floor, entangled with his girlfriend in a loving and “spontaneous” embrace. Of course, everybody has their clothes on, and their faces are cleverly obscured, but the publicists know that you will figure out who this clandestine couple is based on his tattoo… and what comes next based on their position.
Are you buying the hetero image they are trying to give him? Well, you shouldn’t. Because the girl in the photo isn’t the true love of his life. (Blind Gossip)"
Michael K's reply:
[quote]Harry Styles. Exhibit: EVERYTHING! But if he’s trying to prove he’s straight with this picture, he should’ve probably done a different pose, because it looks like she’s about to peg him missionary-style.
- Sorry, here's the link to the faux spontaneous pic.
- oh nice, another boyband that we can play the game: Who is the...
-extreme boarded up closeted one?
-pretty sure he's straight one?
for nsync it's: Lance, Joey, Justin, JC, Chris
not sure for 1d, don't know them well enough
- Although, only recently, he just stated that it's not important for his mate to be female, and that, "You want to date somebody nice, you're not going to go out with a dickhead, are you?!"
DID HARRY STYLES JUST SAY HE'S BISEXUAL?
- r98 is a moron.
- Where Harry is from, R100 R98, "mate" means friend, not sex partner/spouse/boyfriend.
- Harry Styles has the AIDS.
- Really, R101?
Because the interviewer asked Liam and Harry, "Your favorite traits in a lady?"
Liam said "Female, that's a good trait."
But Harry responded to Liam's answer with, "Not that important."
Of course, Harry might have just said that in the sense that, "She's already female, so of course it's not important."
When I said MATE, I was only PARAPHRASING.
WHO'S THE MORON NOW?
- You are the moron, R103, because you think deflecting by typing irrelevancies in ALL CAPS matters.
- You're still a moron, R104.
And I use caps for EMPHASIS.
Now, if you want to teach me how to italicize instead, I will do that.
- Are you [italic]serious[/italic], asshole R105?
- Well, he never sucked my cock!
- Please stop calling each other Mormons. It doesn't matter what religion you are.
[i]You're[/] the one who started this fight by calling me a moron! All I did was paraphrase what was in the article.
If anyone's the asshole here, it's [i]you[/i].
- If he is "pretty sure," that means he's not totally sure.
Seriously this is one fugly ass dude. What did God do beat him with an ugly stick. When Jesus was handing out looks did he push Harry out of line?
How can anyone think he is even remotely good looking?
- R109 You need to go back to R101, which is my first post in this thread. You'll see I didn't call you a moron. Instead, I explained what "mate" means outside the USA.
After you [italic]apologize[/italic], I'll tell you how to do [italic]italics[/italic].
- Shut up, R110!!
Harry is PERFECT in every way!
- R111, I thought your first post was R99?
R99 called me a moron.
If that wasn't you, then I'm sorry. :(
- R112, you just described Mary Poppins.
- Apology accepted.
Now, here's how to to [italic]italics[/italic]:
Where you have typed "i" in R109, replace it with "italic."
- [italics]Like this?[/italics]
- No, [italic]like this[/italic].
- Just call him [italic]Harry Poppins[/italic] then!
But actually, Mary Poppins was [italic]practically[/italic] perfect in every way.
- No "s." [italic]italic[/italic], not [italic]italics[italic].
- Nothing he said has anything to do with wanting to fuck a boy up the poop shoot. People are too fucking weird and dumb.
- [/italic]No italics.
- No more [italic]italics[/italic], R109.
- Italics won't go away[/italic].
- R5 He says he's only had sex with two people. Note he didn't say two women, but two people. Is Louis Tomlinson one of them?
- Just out of curiosity - I read somewhere an old Metro article, an interview just before One Direction being famous worldwide, where themselves claim one of them to be gay. I was wondering if this interview is legit. When I read it seemed to come from Metro page, but I´m not sure. Look like they did this interview before being very famous, then backed off
- R126, for sure. I'm wondering who is the other one: maybe Nick?
- Honestly, Harry seems like a huge sweetheart. He seems to have a big heart.
The other sweetie in the group is Niall, that little blond boy.
- r129 is weird.
- Harry is a fag.. There I said it.. Bisexual means that he would have been interested in pussy and cock.. I don't think he wants any vag. This 1D "is he or isn't he" spiel is tiresome after 5 years.. Just come out the glass closet already Harry.. This is no longer cutesy anymore. There are still plenty of stupid gays who fall over themselves counting down the days until Harry or Louis come out. The rest of us no longer give a fuck. Denying who you are is nothing to admire in anyone, especially if they are doing so simply for a paycheck like the gay members of One Direction.
- I wish Perez Hilton was still the same cunt who used to out celebrities, he would have dragged Harry Styles out of the closet kicking and screaming years ago.
- I used to think Louis was gay but after that weed video I don´t think it anymore. Just Harry and Naill
- They´re the B52s from boybanders. 4 to 5
- His bisexuality was manufactured.
- R135 what harrys? That much is obvious. Straight but wants the attention.
- I was quoting Robert Downey Jr., R136. But I tend to think Styles is bi at the very least.
- No R136, he's gay
- Funny how immediately after this revelation of gender not being important, he suddenly has a new girlfriend named Erin Foster!
- Harry has had from the beginning with some(not fangurls) people saying that he is probably bisexual just as certain people say that Louis is gay.There are some saying that Harry is trying in some ways to mimic Mick Jagger and David Bowie.
- r139, Yep I noticed that too. His people are fast and they won't stand for this homosexual nonsense.
- Didn't Erin Foster date Samantha Ronson? That's an even worst beard than Swift.
- R142 I don't think she is a beard. In order for her to be considered one she would have to force herself on Harry a la Taylor Swift.
- Now he's dating a former lesbian!? Liam probably swallowed the bi thing more easily.
- He's going out on his own soon. He's been morphing his image to be more androgynous. Long hair, sexy tats, rings, tighter jeans. I hope he moves toward harder rock.
- R45 I don't think he can anymore and I don't think he wants to.
I think the future has something completely different in store for Harry Styles.
- Sorry I meant R145
- Wow, this James Franco crap is catching on.
- I think he's morphing into a lesbian and that's why he's dating one. All makes sense.
- Louis Tomlinson supports gay Apple CEO Tim Cook - days after Harry Styles' comments on gender and sexuality:
- Ugh, what a pointless statement by Louis. The only people that will care are DL commentors. Their teen fan base REALLY doesn't care.
- @R151, it's the daring that matters. He dares to do that despite his management and other pressures
- R148 what is this James Franco crap?? I'm intrigued
- R153, it's using ambiguous sexual orientation to further your entertainment career.
- R154, how did James Franco's orientation further his career? Did he get cast in 127 Hours or Dawn of the Planet of the Apes because people wondered if he was gay?
- R155, sort of. It's all his artsy fartsy gay-themed side projects that keep him popular between his big roles. He would be a "B"-list celebrity if he didn't generate the sexuality buzz that he does.
- R156 what sexuality buzz? Straight girls seem to genuinely like him. He is been sold as a heartthrob somehow
- Sorry shitty grammar:
He has been sold
He is being sold
- They greeted TRH the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge at the Royal Variety Show. Harry should keep his hair like that. It's longer, but it makes him look quite a bit older. Zayn's longer locks highlight his cheekbones, but looks like it could get feminine fast. Plus it's from the 90s.
- So has Harry joined the team or nah?
- Now he just put his hand on Niall's knee and said, "Don't knock it until you've tried it!" when the interviewer suggested that Niall date a man.
- [quote[He's been morphing his image to be more androgynous. Long hair, sexy tats,
There's no such thing as "sexy tats."
- R162, why is DL so against tats!? They're hot when everything is young and tight. Then you hide them when you grow up. Of course Harry's a musician, so I would expect him to be overly-inked.
- Tats are for trendy airhead followers, not for people with minds of their own.
- I'm pretty sure I'm not either.
- Were the rumors about Harry and Louis true?
- Yes they are!
- There's absolutely no evidence to support R167. Let's stick to the facts people.
- Well things are getting interesting at least. I get the feeling Harry wants to come out or has just stopped giving a fuck. I don't buy into the it's all James Franco style act view. He hasn't ever had a proper relationship with a woman as far as I can tell.
- "I'm pretty sure I'm not, but then, what do I know?"
- What's surprising about that video R169 is that Liam says: keeping it real, the dream team when the interviewer points out they are (Niall and Harry) both single. Does that mean that the remaining 3 members of the band are NOT 'keeping it real'. Are they lying about their relationships? Are they bearding?
Quite an interesting choice of words.
- R171, it doesn't mean that at all. Religious family values nut jobs like Liam don't even consider that kind of thing.
Harry MAY join the team; let's just be grateful for that.
- @R172 with all, I think Liam is a phony. I believe he projects a different image in public from what he's really about. I think he's sampled Zayn that's why he's not that judgemental with the likes of Harry or Louis.
- R173, that would have been so effin hawt.
- We've all seen the photos of group members spooning and all of that intimate stuff. There's still no evidence, though I agree that Harry's the most likely to be bi certainly. And he's getting old enough that he's probably resenting the power structure telling him to reign it in. We'll see more "slip ups".
- Slip ups followed hopefully by a big coming out
- Don't forget that one Swedish interview where the boys were asked, "Since every boy band has a gay member, which one of you would be the one most likely to come out in the future?"
Harry volunteered, "I can play for both teams!"
The band agreed that Louis was the most camp and that he'd be the one most likely to come out.
- I've heard that there's a picture of Harry and Louis kissing underwater in a swimming pool.
- Do you mean this r179
- Thats fake though.
- I don't get why people are so obsessed with the One Direction guys. They re a group of gangly, 12-year-old looking FUGLY men with very little talent or charisma. In the UK you see better looking men walking down the street on any day.
To make matters worse, they are a creation of Simon Cowell, who is the master of junk pop music. Seriously, even awful groups like BSB or the equally hideous N'Sync (who were a collection of ugly men if I ever saw one), were less insufferable.
- Zayn is the only attractive one
- Zayn was cute but he's looking a bit manorexic recently. Besides the blonde, they all look tired and strung out.
- Harry has this attractiveness that is the equivalent of a Sour Patch Kid -- sweet and sour looking.
- r182 is clearly an effeminate.
- Why wasn't Zayn with them on the Today Show?
They said he was sick or some shit, but Matt Lauer wasn't buying it.
I hear he has a substance abuse issue.
- You hear that from Matt Lauer or from the video where Louis and Zayn are openly talking about doing drugs R188?
- Zayn is the only one who can actually sing. The rest need CONSTANT coaching and rehearsal to even be decent onstage. He probably feels stifled.
- Not surprised Zayn and Louis are the druggies. They've been looking pretty coked out recently.
- Harry avoiding the female celebrity you have a crush on question today.
- Each member of 1D except Niall has had accusations of drug use
- Hate to break it to you R193 but Niall has been pictured with a joint.
- If anyone says, "I'm pretty sure I'm not," then they probably are. He's had enough experiences at this point in his life to know where he stands on the issue.
- Niall seems like the most innocent one.
Harry seems like the one with the biggest heart.
Louis seems like the most narcissistic.
Liam seems like the biggest douche.
Zayn seems like the most Muslim (can't think of anything else).
- bump for more 1D conversation
- Who is your favorite 1D member and why?
I think Harry is my favorite because he is such an adorable little TROLL (plus, he seems the one most likely to swing for our team).
My second favorite is Niall because he is so sweet and innocent.
- The obvious just follows, does it not?
- r182, did you ever listen to a BSB song? They had beautiful harmonies.
- My vote is for the handsome LT.
- R201, why Louis?
I used to really like him, I thought he was beautiful in the "One Thing" music video.
But now he just looks like shit. Plus, he seems like a prick.
- Whatever! Harry still wants him
- I like how he dissed two of his group mates. Both Louis and Liam have tweeted I AM NOT GAY in defense to stories they are lol.
- R198, in order of the most fun:
I order of the most fuckable:
Zayn(when he's not high)>Liam>Harry/Niall>Louis
- He's hideous.
- Who's hideous?
- Well, all of them but I was referring to Harry Styles. That GQ pic HAS to go. And if that was the best one I never want to see the outtakes.
- Another vote for Louis T here. He's well fit and sexy, and I love his cockiness.
This pic. Oh my lord.
- Yes, but they are deteriorating at a rapid pace. I think the moment they leave 1D and start to have normal life: no drugs, eating and sleeping properly, they will look much better.
- I think the Zayn Malik thread has just been closed down as we discussed why Louis Tomlinson looks unhealthy, emaciated and drugged up. Clear attempt to gag us?
I'll say it here instead:
Louis is a public person who is barely out of the spotlight and as shown by the Matt Lauer interview, one does not need to be a rocket scientist to figure out what a young person his age gets up to. He does NOT look healthy, no amount of censorship will make me say the opposite.
- R211, let the kid do some coke and fuck some groupies. He'll live hard and either die young or get old and fat. It's been done before. Nothing new here.
- I have to agree having seen this of Louis at LAX on Sunday. While still beautiful, his face looks really gaunt. His body looks really thin and small also. I didn't realise how tiny he is. Security don't seem to be doing a very good job of keeping people back either. It must be hell to have to deal with. Are they confronted with that everytime they go out in public? He seems really subdued. I wanted to see the sassiness!
[quote]Louis, pray for Jesus!
- He left the club last night with girls. Ugh
- It's official: Matt Healy from the 1975 is gay
- Matt is cute. He reminds me of the grungy twink phenomenon that was Ash Stymest.
- R216, I fuck [italic]whomever[/italic]I want, male or female, [italic]whenever[/italic] I want, [italic]wherever[/italic] I want.
DIG IT OR FUCK OFF.
- R217 I'm pretty sure Matt is dating Alex Turner's ex, or he did.
- Do people really think this dude is attractive? Seriously?
- Yes, R221, he's attractive like a sour patch kid.
He has a adorable, cute kind of ugliness to him!
- Plus, there's something about him that makes me think of a kitten!
- Oh, I just want to TICKLE him!
- Does he even work out? His bod is slack, bro.
- I think he should go easy with the tats. They seem to be kind of random.
- In the last few months I have seen him in photos and he has started looking a bit smug. The cuteness came from youth, now that he's growing older he is turning into an uneducated thug.
- I can't believe that anyone wouldn't believe that he fucks women. I'm not saying he isn't bi, but there are a lot of people who think he beards and this is all an act.
- R228, that he f***s women. Really?
- R228, I agree. He's young and attractive. I'm sure Harry has been fucking everything.
- Harry Styles is so gorgeous. It's beyond comprehension.
- R231 I ship them
- He's bi/gay. No completely straight man has been romantically linked to Taylor Swift.
- This is true. Every dude she's been linked with has been known to like the penis.
- Not that I don't think that Harry's bi, but the Taylor Swift argument is a bit circular.
[quote]Every dude she's been linked with has been known to like the penis.
But how do we know that? The answer is typically "because he dated Taylor Swift" :|
- R231, Sir Ian blew me away by how quickly he came back with that charming "so are you". There's a 90% chance that they didn't fuck after the show, but Sir Ian's still got it. And there's a chance that he tore Harry's musky teen cunt right open.
- They look so good together.
- R237, that link is broken :(
- The chemistry between Harry and Ian McKellen was impressive. He's certainly won an ally. I'm sure Ian would do anything to help and protect Harry
- Did anybody else notice the look Louis gives Sir Ian around 0:38 secs into that video? It might have been Louis' musky teen cunt that was later torn open.
- I couldn't read all 240 replies (lazy pig), so I'm sure I'm not the first to ask:
How can a hair style have an opinion about anything?
- Boy George said on Twitter that Louis looks like a young David Bowie and oh my god look at this.
- Sorry this is the photo.