- Slade wants to be a kept man, even after the "best if used by" date stamp appeared on his forehead. He's lucky he found Gretchen. Real lucky.
Have you ever noticed that all these women have to "buy" their men. Slade couldn't afford a ring for Gretchen last season so she "bought" one for him herself (cue product endorsement and freeze on Gretchen holding ring box just so).
Vicki buys Brooks (he admits he used the money Vicki gave him as a finder's fee for the vodka deal to pay off his child support and toss hundred dollar bills at strippers).
Tamra swooped in on Eddie and gave him a job that paid better than a paralegal (appearing on RHOOC) and she got laid semi-regularly by a hot guy in the bargain (you know Mama was gonna get something out of the deal) but Eddie sure likes to take loooong bicycle rides).
Lydia obviously snared her husband by being one of the richest little twits in Canada. Or she prayed for him and he showed up, whichever you believe.
Alexis is obviously siphoning her Housewife earnings into trampolines and Phantoms for her husband.
The queen bitch in the show who seems to be holding all the cards is Heather.
The other bitches are just Jokers in the pack.
- r1, they don't necessarily "buy" men, they "buy" storyline. All of these HW whores know they have to create the story in order to stay relevant and keep their jobs.
- The Gretchen proposal was OTT even for this show. As if these two bottom feeders represent some sweeping romantic love story. It was as cringe-worthy as midget wrestling.
I'm still amazed Miss Cohen gave Tamra any kind of spinoff, but it has been hysterical to watch her attempt to "change" her image in order for viewers to be sympathetic toward her and root for a happy ending. And there is something about Eddie that is just majorly creepy.
- RHONJ thread deleted. hmmmmmmmmmm
- Definitely Rick went for the money. Lydia's worth $15 million herself and much much more when she inherits. But if she wants to play with the big fishes in OC, drive an Aston Martin convertible and commute to dockside restaurants in your motor cruiser, she might have to ask her pot-smoking mother for some extra money. I'm sure Mom is already supporting their magazine and art galleries. Puff Puff.
- Did you see the snaggle tooth mullet-wearing brother of Slade? Kent? Just wow.
- I'm going to slowly fast forward the proposal scene. I know it's comedy but I can't stomach Slade having so much air time.
R1 no way would Heather have married her husband if he weren't a loaded and successful plastic surgeon.
- anyone see Gretchen on WWHL? PROUDLY wearing the engagement ring from Slade (or maybe she bought it herself who knows) on her left ring finger and on her right ring finger, sporting the engagement ring that her deceased, much older, former finance Jeff gave her? Classy lady that Gretchen Rossi.
- Oh- My- Gosh-! Vicki that dress she was wearing in her winter land party!!! Doesn't anyone have the balls to tell Vicki that dress was wrong for her? She looked the worst I have ever seen her. Her ass was so big that there was this big beige dot blocking the lens! Then it was so short as hell! Her boobies were ready to fall out! WOW!
R6, that guy was horrifying! Slade and his famliy sounds delightful. His brother, the Elton John looking reject just pumps gas into ships for a living, and Slade is a professional gold digger. Slade was probably crying at the engagement party because now he can finally pay some of his bills. Gretchen by marriage will also be responsible for his bills. Gretchen said Slade's bills will never be payed off, so he must owe an enormous amount of money. I truly feel badly for his son who is sick. Dose anyone know what happened to his son? BTW, the son at the engagement party looks like his father, poor kid.
Don't you just love Heather and her husband have to build another mansion because it's not large enough for their famliy? Aside from that, those two sound like idiots because when they built that mansion, they should had 6 bedrooms.
- Did I hear right when Gretchen said that Slade will never pay off his debt because he's millions in debt due to his son's illness?
- Gretchen actually wore both engagement rings on the air? Whore!
- Did you all get a nice peek at us?
Victoria's saggy titties
- Gretchen and Slade are vile. They are even more delusional than expected if they think people actually support and/or root for them.
This ho actually said on WWHL that she believes Jeff brought Slade to her. That man must be turning over in his grave. We all know what brought Slade to Gretchen.
- Is it interesting that Gretchen chooses her engagement near the time Tamra announces she is engaged? Tamra should be pissed because Gretchen seems like she is trying to take away Tamra's attention. I think Gretchen has changed more and more and she has become a mean bitch.Gretchen seemed like she used to be nice ,but now she seems bitter or something. BTW, when Gretchen was on Andy's show last night, he said boy you brought with you a lot of proof at the reunion that the others were lying.
Slade should shut the hell up about Vicki's looks. Slade is running that into the ground and I don't blame Vicki for being pissed. If Slade hates Vicki, then why dose he talk about her so much? I can't believe Vicki is going to continue to see Brooks. Vicki is so desperate to have a man in her life ,and I think she is very sacred to be alone. It's interesting how Vicki would constantly portray this strong woman through out the show, and yet this season she reveled a woman who is so needy and vulnerable that it's embarrassing. Vicki contradicts her life a lot.
I think Lyda is a complete scatterbrain because Gretchen said on Andy's show last night that she and Lydia have connected off camera and talk to each other often.
BTW, what is up with Lyda's husband not saying a word whenever he is around? he is so quiet and a bit odd. Maybe he is a bit shy?
- [quote]We all know what brought Slade to Gretchen.
The same thing brought Gretchen to Jeff.
So apparently it no longer matters that Slade can't or won't pay off his debt becuase the only job he's willing to do is a local radio program where he can sucker punch the other housewives and that pays nothing.
- Heather's new mansion is going to be worth $20 million! I realize that plastic surgeons make a lot of money, but I've never known one to make that kind of money.
- Heather and her husband are flippers. They got offered $16.4M and took it. Heather isn't attached to "things" she says -- like a stable household where her children can grow up and make friends.
- I don't get all the Gretchen hate on the show, it seems manufactured (other than Vicki who is clearly jealous of a younger prettier woman).
I loved the irony of Alexis sitting there telling Heather and Tamara how she sat down with Gretchen and just wanted her to apologize for hurting her? You are telling the two women who went after you in Costa Rica and made you cry that Gretchen hurt you?? Incredible.
Yes Vicki's dress was the epitome of her issues. She wants what she cannot have. How no one had the balls to go "Vicki that dress is 30 years to young for you" was beyond me. The front was hideous until I saw the back!! Man you could see her cellulite through it.
I didn't get the whole Slade drama. He never mentioned Vicki in the comment and saying a friend in our circle has had so much plastic surgeory they call her Tupperware face would fit about 20 women in OC...Laurie included. I still don't get Lydia's beef with him. He made an off handed comment while everyone else was saying "Look how tiny you are, you can't possibly eat.." yet he is singled out as the bad guy? She just has to go. I cannot stand her beaver teeth and clearly gay husband.
I have no idea how Tamara got to the I hate Gretchen again state and honestly Heather STILL being mad about Hot in Cleveland? You can't even see the audience from the stage she would never have known and jesus they at least came to support her. Sorry they had business on the side.
From what I have seen they are trying to make Gretchen the Teresa of OC. Everyone hates her, out on her own so they can do this big feel good season where everyone reconsiles like NJ. Cue Dr. V.
- I am going to love it when Gretch and Slade break up and he sues her for support! Let me see that reality show please!
- Doug is so effete. I wonder what his tight Christian hole smells like.
- My thought was, this guy is gay.
- It's odd because none of the "Housewives" are actually housewives.
- Even odder that the show is called "real" and none of it is.
- Gretchen is an unaccountable, gold-digging cunt who never admits to anything, she is always making some twisted excuse.
Slade whole family looks like they just got off the short bus from Who-Ville.
Slade is really a catty 16 year-old girl disguised as a man. It's really embarrassing how he goes after these women's looks. Seriously dude, get a life. It's one thing I can agree with Vicki on.
- Yes, I guess I can agree with Vicki on this one thing. He must have a big dick though.
Gretchen is beautiful, why pick up a loser like Slade?
- Gretchen is NOT beautiful. She looks like a horse and actually kind of sounds like one. Sure, she is kind of hot in a trashy way but let's be clear, she is trashy looking like all of the OC bithces. Wanna-be porn star looking betches.
- Gretchen looks horrifically plastic. That cake makeup is awful. She's on her way to Toddlers and Tiaras.
- R11 yeah you can go on to bravo and see whatever clips they post...here's a pic of her showing her outfit for the night with both rings on:
- How perfect that she embarked on the marriage proposal with a song so auto tuned that it bore no resemblance to her voice and then appeared on the roof to pop the question dressed like Marilyn and so made up you couldn't see her face under there.
Yeah, this is real love.
- "So Vicki emerges as the most sympathetic character this season?"
I think you meant pathetic, she's a slimey, ugly, screaming cunt!
- I wish she'd stop trying to make me a fashion trend!
- Gretchen wearing both rings is pathetic and I bet Jeff's kids hate her.
- It's inexcusable to wear two engagement rings from different men -- your dead ex and your um Slade Smiley. Gretchen is crazy.
I would always stay Vicki's friend and I don't care what you bitches say. And Vicki's the "queen" not Heather. I do love Heather's shocked expressions though.
- Gretchen singing sounds like she is trying to clear her sinuses.
- I feel like Heather is really reaching this season. Producers must have told her how boring she was last year so this year she has what is in her mind as drama and to the rest of us non-drama issues with Terry and Gretchen. Those fights with Terry looked so staged and the Malibu Country thing is so stupid.
I'm shocked there was no outrage among housewives' viewers about Gretchen's double engagement ring on WWHL. Maybe not as many of them saw her on there? I think that's pretty controversial and disrespectful of her.
- Awe, Gretchen is glowing over her gorgeous 100% authentic Cubic Zirconia ring her fiancee bought her from the Franklin Mint.Slade belongs to Gretchen you whores! you can't have him! I know it must hurt!
- str8 girl thread - engagement ring etiquette, who cares.
- Doug's anus: just how musky is it?
- Doug is one of those gays who doesn't even know it yet. He's such a wimp, he probably really does love Lydia. Anyway, some of you are just vicious. Tamara, Gretchen? i know, i know, they're filthy bitches, but take a step back for a second.. these are beautiful women, why would they even have to pay for cock? Looking at this thread, i guess every single person on this show, male or female, is either buying or selling ass.
- r39, again, they are not paying for cock. They are paying for storyline. All of them now know how to work this franchise. Bethenny led the charge.
- @R40 eddie, slade, or brooks would eat pussy all night for the chance to be on tv.
- Where does she hide THIS thing now?! o_0
- Wretchen claiming she didn't have any "crazy surgery" - you have got to be fucking kidding me if she thinks anyone would believe her whole face hasn't gone under the knife. This woman is truly delusional along with her deadbeat future husband who "will just always owe millions that he can never pay".
- Slade has always been lusciously sexy. And his Miss Piggy nickname for Vicky is spot on. It's not just her nose and porky face, it's also how she goes from nice Vicky to angry squealing Vicky with blonde hair flying all over the place in half-a-second flat. Not to mention the fact that she's shamelessly throwing herself at that frog Brooks (did anyone notice that one scene where Brooks and Vicky are at a restaurant and her hair is sticking out all over the place? They should've called the episode There's Something About Vicky).
I say Slade nailed it. Very astute guy, and funny as fuck!
- I think R41 is correct.
- dayum R42! Who knew Alexis has (or had???) dem cakes? It's annoying she couldn't have found a truly rich husband. Jim Bellino is a scam artist and is not even good looking. Alexis is so dumb she doesn't even make a good gold digger.
R44 Slade is not ugly but I never found him sexy, even in his younger days. I think he's disgusting.
- Why would anyone even care to watch a spinoff with Tamra marrying a nelly gay man? But it will really take the cake if Bravo gives Gretchen and Slade any type of spinoff for an impending wedding, especially if it amounts to anything elaborate given Slade can't even pay child support.
- Puleese nothing makes me fast forward faster than Gretchen and Slade.
- [quote] And his Miss Piggy nickname for Vicky is spot on. It's not just her nose and porky face, it's also how she goes from nice Vicky to angry squealing Vicky with blonde hair flying all over the place in half-a-second flat.
OMFG, possibly the funniest thing I've read here to date.
- I agree with R47 and R48 100% Watching a whole show on Tamra's wedding? Man! It was enough with the queen of all trailer trash baby making machines Kim and Troy having their spin off show centering on their stupid wedding!! Now we have Tamra's wedding!!People? get a life! This is sad!
- Sadly there are people out there who will watch. I thought Zolciak's solo show would fucking tank, but it didn't. Who do you all think bought her "Tardy For The Party" single? Gays. I'm so embarrassed by those types. This same bunch would watch Gretchen/Slade and Tamra's shows too.
- [quote]Sadly there are people out there who will watch. I thought Zolciak's solo show would fucking tank, but it didn't.
ME TOO. And then I watched it. Once was enough. Yet it STAYED ON.
Honey Boo Boo. Same thing. I turned it on. One of Mama's kids, not Honey Boo Boo, came over with a can of Rustoleum and said, "Mama, maybe this will get rid of your neck crust."
Once was enough.
I am completely hooked on all the Real Housewives. They started out making ten figures and now they're making practically a million a season. Each.
BTW, Mama was signing a book at B&N in the Citicorp Center at 53rd & Third. She looked like a frickin fashion model. Did she get a bypass or something?
- Trashbag Kim's show didn't do THAT well in its second season.
- All you motherfuckers talking about Don't be Tardy and the Tamara wedding show are gonna be doing WHAT on premiere night? WATCHING IT, i have no doubts at all. and you know you all watch fashion queens, million dollar listing ny and l.a., princesses of long island, interior therapy, etc etc
- R51 all excited for i dream of nene.
- R53 well enough to get renewed again which is all that matters. Sadly she'll be back.
R54 I have never watched Zolciak's show since I can't stand her. I'll only watch Tamra's show if Eddie goes shirtless/naked. I do enjoy Fashion Queens for laughts. I don't watch Million Dollar Listing, Princesses of Long Island, or Interior Therapy.
R55 I will watch I Dream of Nene yes.
- R52, you do realize that "ten figures" means $1,000,000,000 or more, right? What are you talking about? Don't you wish that you knew?
- slade as lusciously sexy is a hoot, more like slimy sleaze, even when he was with Jo. He did win the genetic lottery in his family though the rest look rather ...unfortunate.
run gretchen! oh wait never mind she's getting what she deserves.
- Brooks showed Brianna his dick?
- The correct term for Kim is TRASH BOX!
- Eat it up!
Gretchen's fake tear
- I'm not trying to divert this thread but the poster who says he doesn't watch Interior Therapy, I don't either. Jeff's interior designs are completely shity! He just has this one track mind for design and he plops the same look in every house. His type of modern design focus doesn't fit into every home. He sucks! he should stick with flipping homes.
- [quote]you do realize that "ten figures" means $1,000,000,000 or more, right? What are you talking about? Don't you wish that you knew?
I meant five figures. Bitch.
- I see no tears...just kleenex and bad acting r61
- I've only watched since season 7, the climax of each season is vicki completely losing it and raging? Everyone in complete turmoil over it. It's fuckin hella funny. They just wind up this crazed menopausal bitch.
- Vicki drunk screeching again on a finale. How typical. This bitch is tired!
WHERE IS RAMONA?
- WOW! GI Joe just told off the Fairy Dust Lady. What a little bitch he is.
- Vicki's son-in-law is a big old closet queen. His hysterics are laughable. Someone should have bitch slapped his fat ass and told him it's NOT his house.
- Fairy Dust Lady: "Who are you?"
GI Jane: "I own --- I live here..."
- [quote]Someone should have bitch slapped his fat ass and told him it's NOT his house.
I think Brooks should do it. They're both leeches.
- Ryan is obviously another loser/famewhore.
- Holy shit, was that Ryan thing for real? I want gay Uncle Billy to beat his ass!
- Where is Doug?
- [quote]Where is Doug?
In the Library with a Dildo.
- Notice Eddina trying to get some camera time in the "big" fight.
Good god. Vicki needs to kick those two out of her house. No wonder her son wants no part of this shit.
- Why is there always a misfit chubby daughter on these reality shows. Brianna thinks Ryan is sticking up for her. Meanwhile he's in the basement forging a deed transfer. Soon, Briana, Vickie and the baby will be on the curb.
- I can not stand Vickie's son-in-law...how the hell can Vickie's daughter put up with him? I wish the sick fuck would go to Afghanistan and I'm betting his wife wishes it too.
- Tammy's boyfriend is gay...I mean, I couldn't be wrong about that, could I?
- is tonight a reunion? if not...when?
- Brooks showing Brianna his dick is beyond disgusting.
- He's hung like a beer can.
- Vicky should not be wearing that tight white dress. Ass was busting out of it and the panty line was quite visible.
Where do these women shop?
- Holy shit, Brianna picked a total loser in Ryan. What an embarrassing episode.
- Yeah, Ryan has some serious issus. It seems like the way the Uncle went off on him and Vicki's remark that he was a "loose cannon," there had been previous problems with him that were kept off camera.
- What the heck did he do? I missed that part but I think he is a total jackass. Brianna needs to get her own place. Her mother has taken care of her for years, let her realize what it's like to take care of herself.
- I have no idea why Brianna picked such a loser?
- Ryan is going to flip and kill everybody in the house and blame it on PTSD. If he isn't smacking Brianna around right now he will start soon.
- Victoria looked good in sausage casing. Loved that during the argument, Alexis had to lean over and close up the top of Victoria's casing because her tits were falling out.
- I hope Brianna saw the whole thing, saw exactly how he acted. She needs to be ashamed of herself.
What a disgusting prick. I hope he never makes it home, if he does, he'll be hitting his kid and Briana.
These are the only type of people that our armed services allow in. Then we send these monsters over to other countries to do their worst.
- WOW!!! Ryan is scary as hell! That wasn't putting on for the show that was the real deal. Maybe the guy is nervous because he is on his way back to Afghanistan again and he is leaving a wife and baby behind? However, there are many other guys in the military who are in the same situation and they don't act that way.
Brianna and Ryan act like they own the house way too much when they have to realize that they are renters and Vicki is the land lord.
BTW, I'm getting so sick of Gretchen bring up stuff Vicki said 3 years ago and she still brings up all of the time. I notice when Heather was trying to explain the situation to Gretchen, she just looked at Heather and she just didn't get what she was saying. Gretchen is a complete idiot who doesn't get it. Lyda's husband is a major wimp who didn't stick up for his wife when Slade the Slime was telling Lydia off.
It was a major eye roll moment when Alexis's husband was crying when Tamra was complementing him as being a good man? Uh? what? the guy is a crook, and Alexis is mean to the crew and a phony.
- Did Vicki's son Michael bring his boyfriend to the South Pole pool party?
- R91, who is his boyfriend?
- Anyone else disappointed by the finale? I really was.
The random Judy (Lydia's mom) vs. Ryan was so fucking stupid. It IS rude to go to someone's house and put your feet up on the furniture without asking, but Ryan taking it to an absurd "fuck you" level? I can't
Heather vs. Gretchen was stupid. If I hear 1 more time about Malibu Country or Heather's Hot In Cleveland taping...
Lydia going off on Slade because he thought she's too thin...I mean Lydia is just so boring but her husband was pathetic for not saying anything to Slade. I don't even need to be straight to be pissed off if a guy criticizes the looks of a woman I love. Hopefully Lydia will be fired from the show.
I was hoping for a real fight but none of that happened. The reunion looks promiing though.
- [quote]Did Vicki's son Michael bring his boyfriend to the South Pole pool party?
I know I am in the minority around here, but I find Michael cute.
He's certainly no Keough boy, but he is cute enough.
- Women of a certain age should never wear dresses that expose their droopy tits.
- Ryan has a big scar on his forehead, maybe he has some brain damage?
Gretchen was never told no as a child. She can't admit when she is wrong and is completely entitled. I really hate people like that.
- Ryan does not wipe very well
- r93, all of these finales are LAME. Remember last season with the whole inane "who ate the bow off my cake" shit?
- Don't worry. He didn't mean to kill her. He was just protecting the brand new couch. He's not like us.
- Shall we not pretend that Brooks was basically hired by Vicki? The whole Brianna/Ryan thing is very creepy though.
- I love Slade; he's hilarious, witty, sexy, and very good-looking. He would've let Miss Piggy's bacon vodka (gag!) speech slide if Gretch hadn't worked him up with that DD ("delinquent dad") shit. I wish he had smacked that "Screw you! I'm hurt!" Lydiass right in the horse teeth. The he should've ridden off into the sunset with hot gay Doug. My favorite line of the finale: Gretchen is putting a skewered appetizer into her mouth and Slade says something like "is that all you can get in there?" HA! I'm sure she swallows his humongous cock regularly. Heh heh.
I tend to pick psychos, which now explains my initial attraction to Ryan.
My gaydar is seriously out of whack because I thought Miss Piggy's brother was gay. He was acting quite butch, although, like everyone else, he was scurred of Ryan.
Heather is *the* entitled twat of the show.
Alexis is now kissing every OC housewhore's(except Gretchen's); she's desperate to stay on.
I detest these self-important women, so Gretchen is still my hero. I'm glad she has the tenacity to stand up to every single one of them. You go girl!
- Heather spoof.
- That's awesome! I love Amy's spoofs.
- Miss Cohen better make that pig Brianna explain her and her husband's shit. The only reason she is ever on the reunion is to make Vicki look bad. But this time, she deserves to be on the hot seat.
- Yeah seriously that was a giant red flag with the husband. I love how he started "bitch I own...live in this house." Clearly Lydia's mom did not say who the f are you. There are some serious anger issues there.
I really don't get the downfall of Gretchen this season. I mean to have Alexis sit there with Tamra and Heather and say "she really hurt me by not defending me.." and have those two look on and go "yeah..oh shame.." Really?? Alexis they were the ones "bullying" you.
Heather clearly does not like anyone, let alone Gretchen using "actress" as a comparison between the two. Was it rude they were on the telephone during come of Hot in Cleveland, sure, but come on. Heather sitting there and disecting Gretchen's apology while she spouts "just apologize and move on.." She apologizes and Heather says "but what are you apologizing for because if it's not what I want to hear then I don't accept it.." I laughed my ass off when Gretchen said "none of us are in demand actresses..." lol.
The whole acting thing, Gretchen has a point. Heather goes out of her way to distinguish she is and ACTRESS.. and the others are reality stars who get acting jobs once in a while. She kept insisting Gretchen was pursing acting and Gretchen again corrected her saying "no, they called me I did not pursue it." Then condesending Heather chimes in "I even support you in this acting career you say you are not pursuing.." I am actually beginning to dislike her.
- What straight man goes around calling a 60yo woman "bitch, this", "bitch, that"? That hefty fellow is obviously a closet queen ready to break out the sass.
- I missed Lauri in the finale. She would have been right in the middle of the scrum, wagging her finger at injustice.
- Lauri to me made the season interesting, not Lydia.
- Lydia is the type of odd duck that is a somewhat welcome break from the mess of bleach blondes on OC. Even though Alexis "redeemed" herself, she is not necessary. And Heather is sort of irrelevant too, but I doubt they would drop her.
Funny how Gretchen has said that Lydia has since befriended her. She will need an ally next season.
- Ryan has serious anger issues? Please! The fucker is stark raving mad and Andy act's like it's nothing.
Andy really is a clueless, idiot.
When Ryan gets out of the service and flips his lid entirely, maybe Andy will understand mental illness when he sees it.
- Hey, did you guys know that Heather was in an episode of Hot In Cleveland?
- Drinking Game Alert: Take a drink every time Heather mentions Hot In Cleveland or Malibu Country on the reunion special. I wonder if she'll bring it up.
- I wonder how R93 would feel if someone treated his mother, the way Ryan treaded Lydia's (rather sweet) 64 year old mother?
Nevermind, he probably already treats HIS OWN Mother with rudeness and contempt.
- How many episodes of Malibu Country was Heather in?
- Lydia?? Hell he was telling everyone he was in charge of Vicki's house and despite her off camera interview saying "it's enough" she sat there passivly while he "really got pissed off."
Brianna was worse. I mean really you can't see it right there? I get the feeling Ryan was way to used to living in Vicki's big house and started to think it was all going to be his someday.
- Brianna and Vicki are both scared of Ryan. We've all seen Vicki explode on people for years now, it's not normal for her to be so passive. She basically jumps when he says so. She's scared of him but she also doesn't want to ruin her relationship with Brianna so she puts up with his shit. Brianna is scared and embarrassed. She doesn't want the world to think she married a violent, psycho, loser so she makes excuses for his behavior. She also doesn't want her mom to think ill of him ( even though she already does) and think she failed to choose a good partner. That's why she desperately wanted Vicki to think that he was just "defending her home." If he would get that aggressive with a 60 year old woman I can't imagine what he would do to Brianna or their child.
- Dear Lord in Heaven!
OC Water Polo Team Mom
- Brianna has turned into a big ol' hypocrite. She trashes Brooks left and right, yet she defends that psycho she's married to? She and Vicki had better watch out cause domestic violence is epidemic right now with these military guys. I doubt he's getting any mental health treatment.
I missed Jeanna at the finale party. She lives right next door, too. She'll probably be the one to call the police when Ryan snaps and gets violent.
- Ryan is who we are sending off to war. Now imagine this guy , who couldn't even bear a sweet little lady, who was tired , putting her feet up for a bit, dealing with a family , in Afghanistan, who don't speak English, terrified, as he's ordering them around, with a gun - and they're not cooperatIng. Any wonder we have cases like William Calley, or the recent case of a soldier slaughtering families, over there ? They are either nut cases, posing as guardians, before they go - or war turns them into that. This guy, with a gun in his hand, should scare Vicki, Brianna, anyone.
- I wonder how Vicki's son feels about Ryan ordering his mom around and taking over her home? There is no way I'd let that happen. Brianna made a very bad choice. She has an abusive psycho on her hands and she tries to give Vicki relationship advice. If anyone shouldn't be allowed in that house it should be Ryan.
- Ryan Culberson is crazy. Brianna married him on a whim because she has low self esteem and couldn't stand up to her mother. She loved that Ryan didn't seem to be afraid of anyone, from Vicki to Brooks to Vickie's brother. Ryan came in and cracked the whip and became the self-appointed Main Man. Irony: Brianna hates Brooks because she feels he is living off her mother and manipulates her. So she marries the same guy in a younger body. There's a Brianna in every RH show. There's Lauren (and Ashley) in New Jersey, Pandora in BH, and so on. Desperate for a life outside of Mommy's shadow.
- You are cordially invited to Snausages Gunvulson's Tupperware party.
- Ryan releases his statement:
“Clearly I wouldn’t get this mad over just the couch. There’s a ton of other factors that happened that night that won’t make television because with editing drama sells! I have the whole night recorded on my phone and under the real situation I handled myself fine due to the circumstances but that is not what you will see on this episode.
Regardless obviously I’m not cut out to deal with pretentious self-absorbed people that frequent these “parties”, besides there’s a lot more important things going on in the world then these fake-ass “reality” shows!”
- Ryan is terrifying. Brianna, you in trouble, gurl!
- He's not very intelligent, is he?
- Funny how he says other stuff happened but fails to mention exactly what.
- Of course he blames editing. Editing was the reason he got in a 60 year old woman's face like he was going to knock her out if she said one more word and called her a bitch. And he still comes across angry in his statement.
- Wow, was that really his statement?! I guess he's not even man enough to apologize for his behavior.
- [quote]I have the whole night recorded on my phone
WTF? He just goes around recording whole nights of his life?
This guy is sick, feckless, and a moron. He needs to get off the Vicki gravy train and support his own wife and child. He can be a screaming dictator all he wants then (until Brianna gets that restraining order, that is).
- [quote]besides there’s a lot more important things going on in the world then these fake-ass “reality” shows!”
Hilarious, considering he's been front and center, latching on to that Bravo teat just as aggressively as attention whore Brooks.
- Did Ryan make that statement from Afghanistan? Last night they said he was currently in Afghanistan.
- R120 totally agreed. I would probably end up in jail if I had a brother-in-law, or any male really, try to boss my mother around. No way would I tolerate that.
Looking forward to Vicki vs. Gretchen and Lauri!
Really not looking forward to Heather or Lydia. The Bravo preview of them arguing was so lame.
- Brianna better start taking lessons at the YWCA because she is [i]Sleeping with the Enemy[i].
- I wonder if Ryan gets paid? Seriously I kept waiting for her to blow her fucking top at Ryan instead she took it out on the very, prissy well deserving Slade. Ryan must be getting a ton of negative press.
These guys don't know how to treat women. Most of these people can't recognized wrong doing either. It's kind of scary how immature Gretchen, Slade, Vicki etc are. I know a lot of this is manufactured drama but I believe we are seeing their true selves.
- I missed the Ryan blow-up, and now I'm regretting it. Based on the tenor of this discussion, it must have been a doozy.
- Uh, this really seems as if he wanted major camera time.
- Since he has lines, Ryan must be getting paid, right?
- I need my love tanks filled.
- Ryan's outbursts are made even more comical by his apparent speech impediment. Brianna is probably regretting her impulse decision to marry him and have a baby. Remember she had just had her thyroid removed & found out she didn't have cancer when she married him. I think her marriage to him was less about low self-esteem and more that she wanted to grab life after a health scare. She just ended up taking the leap with the wrong guy.
- He has a speech impediment?
- Lispy thing - "housh", "Brooksh" etc.
- Ryan does not have speech impediment.
- Ryan is a skid mark champ!
- Stop tootin' your high horn and personifying your problems onto me.
- Lol at r144.
- Is that an exact quote R144? She said something off the wall just like that and I laughed my head off. I was like, WHAT did she just say, but things were moving along and I was trying to keep up.
[quote]I know a lot of this is manufactured drama but I believe we are seeing their true selves.
Hence, the universal appeal of these shows. The Kardashians are Goddesses in Islamic countries. The explosion of reality TV started with Darva Conger. Anyone remember her?
- Ryans blow up was marvelous!!! Best episode in a very long time, years even.
He's just horrible and I feel for Brianna. He's clearly an abusive man.
- R146 Yes, she said both of those things but not in the same sentence.
oh my god! I died laughing, rewound, and died again. shes such a nitwit!
- What made Ryan's blowup so delicious was who he blew up at. Lydia's mom is the sweetest, most unconfrontational person imaginable. Who gets violent with an old woman who sprinkles fairy dust on people?
- R150 that's what makes this so richly fantastic and unexpected! I really like her Mom she seems like a good soul. He looked like he was going to physically assault her. Getting in a 64 year old woman's face?? WTF is wrong with him? He is really feeling the backlash. I wonder if he is still in Afghanistan? I hope not just so he can get his comeuppance while it is still fresh!
- Exactly. She's so sweet that she even tried to make excuses for his behavior by saying "he's had too much to drink." The man is just a violent psycho. What will Brianna do when she's alone with him and he does this to her? But something tells me he already has.
- Cue the new show R152. Abused in the OC! I bet Andy is working on it right now.
- It's too bad the Keough sex bomb brothers weren't there. Can you imagine if Ryan had gone off of Jeanna? Shane and his little brother would have whipped his ass.
- God R154 I'd totally tune in to see the Keough boys beat that dickhead up.
- R154, I'll drink to that! Oh man! I miss Jeanna. Dammit Andy you obnoxious flaming fag! Get Jenna back on that show. You see what you have done? We could have had OC Jerry Springer style finale between Jenna's breathtaking hottie sons and Ryan! That would have been a blast seeing Vicki's North Pole Party and her guests in an upheaval.
- I agree that Ryan is an unforgivable ASS and a total psycho (I have never witnessed any young man treat an older woman that way!), but I think that Brianna totally deserves him. She's spoiled, entitled, controlling, lazy bitch. They never should have been living there in the first place. I'd love to know how much "rent" Gomer pays to own, er... live there.
- So what's the word on the gay son. He works with Vicki and lives "mostly down at the beach," according to Briana, meaning Laguna Beach? But he isn't on the show. To me, he seems obviously gay and a nice guy. I guess he decided money wasn't as important as his private life, unlike his bitch sister and her psycho husband.
- I think after Briana over came cancer, she wanted to live life to the fullest and get married, have kids, etc.I think she might have acted, obviously, hastily when she decided to marry a guy who she only known him a short time. She acted on her emotions verses using construct thinking and common sense. Now, it seems like she might have made a big mistake.
- Sorry, but Vicki's son has major bugged eyes. I always wondered if he has a thyroid problems because one of the symptoms of thyroid issues are bugged out eyes.
- Oh boy did Brianna make a mistake. I bet that explosive alcoholic behavior isn't too dissimilar to what they describe her biological father was when she was young.
I give it 2 years - tops. He's going to come back from war even MORE fucked up.
He was an asshole to Vicki from day one when they announced the engagement. That's what Brianna loved is that he stood up to Vicki. I can understand that cuz the bitch is super controlling and a bit crazy.
Oh, this isn't good - and I always liked Brianna before this. I couldn't stand her defending him - "he actually didn't do anything wrong". What a crock.
- I'm thinking he going to try and kill Vickie so that Brianna will inherit, don't you agree?
- It made me furious that she defended him.
Lydia's mother is so sweet...I just waned to slap Ryan and then slap him a few more times. Then I wanted to hit him over the head with a chair and then I wanted to drown him in the pool.
- I don't want to come across as an over dramatic frau, but I had a friend 15 years ago whose situation was a near mirror image of Brianna's. She was also a modestly spoiled but decent gal from an upwardly mobile middle class formerly blue collar parents. She became ill and lost her looks around 23, and in the midst of despair you married a "Knight in Shining Armor" sent to rescue her and he declining self confidence, but was in actuality a sociopathic bully and user.
It did not end well. At all. The best thing which could happen to Brianna is that she receive some sort of support through counseling while Ryan is "in country" and consequently leave with her baby while she still can. The signs are just too great for him to be "fixable". He is a much less charismatic Scott Peterson in the making IMO.
- Bitches, you don't know the whole story! I got it all on my phone!
- As I recall, Blanche's daughter on The Golden Girls was involved with a similarly controlling man after she'd traded her self esteem for untold poundage. (Don't recall the actor's name, but he later surfaced on Murphy Brown.) If only Sophia were here for guidance.
- I knew Miss Cohen was ripping off old GG plots.
- Do they forget the camera is on and the sound is being recorded. Maybe Ryan thought it wasn't since the scene was off camera. I just say that to point out that he lied repeatedly about how it went down and had to suspect that there was some type of recording.
My second thought was that the producers cooked it up.
- [quote]I'm thinking he going to try and kill Vickie so that Brianna will inherit, don't you agree?
What a great storyline for next season.
- ViKAI-KAI ViKAI-KAI
- Response to Ryan's behavior has lit up the Internet and has not been favorable. Now The Military Times has posted their own quotes from Ryan re the blow-up.
“There was so much more … that led up to that incident which they fail to include to make me look like the crazy Marine,” Culberson told Marine Corps Times via email. “It definitely was a crazy night and I cannot get over how the producers edited it.”
Culberson said he went as far as to get the family lawyers involved in order to persuade Bravo into showing a more realistic version of what went down.
“But due to the contract, anything we say or do can be cut a represented they way they want,” he said.
Still, some Marines have said Culberson should never have acted the way he did on camera. And Culberson agreed, saying he has some regrets about what happened that night.
“I said somethings in the heat of the moment that I wish I hadn’t,” he said. “But if the true story had of been painted it would be a lot more justified.”
Vicki seemed to realize how much damage has been done to Ryan's reputation, and is attempting to save him now.
Gunvalson told Marine Corps Times that she wasn’t there to see what happened between her son-in-law and Stirling, but said the show only depicted Ryan’s reaction, and not what led up to it.
“What Ryan did tell me when the cameras were off is she was very rude and disrespectful to him when he asked her several times to remove her feet off my sofa and the red wine she was holding,” she said. “Although I can’t defend or condone how he acted because I wasn’t there at the time, I do know Ryan is a very kind man but obviously was pushed to his limit with her.”
- Whenever someone responds explosively to claimed "disrespect," it's a bad sign.
- Oh please. Like Vi-KAI-KAI would caw the truth in this situation... Everyone knows thar Judy is too sweet to hurt a fly. Ryan will damage whatever little brand Gunvalson has left.
- Typical responses from the Marines and their families:
**I’m pretty sure that those F*** YOU’S and BIT** were not dubbed in. And I didn’t see any puppet strings making his mouth move and showing aggressive threatening body language.
**I can’t believe Ryan is trying to justify his behavior, and blame editing! Unbelievable – DID BRAVO PUT THOSE WORDS AND AGGRESSIVE TONE INSIDE OF YOU?
NOTHING justifies this aggressive and disrespectful behavior which is OBVIOUSLY A PATTERN as indicated by Vicki’s brother and past shows.
Do us all a favor and get your lawyer to ASK BRAVO TO EDIT YOU OUT OF THE SHOW, so the world doesn’t have to look at Mr. Misunderstood/MisEdited.
**Ryans a Punk! He’s a spoiled little Wanna Be & joined the Marines so he could try to convince others that he was somebody. Hes a pathetic loser & now the whole world knows it!!
All this goes to show one thing: Real Housewives of Orange County is HUGE.
- Yea, Lydia's Mom was super aggressive and disrespectful. I believe her first retort was, "if you don't watch out I will sprinkle fairy dust on you."
Now his reaction makes so much more sense.
- Is fairy dust code word for coke? I mean, the broad smokes pot on a regular basis. If she was smoking or doping in or around the house, this may have caused Ryan to lose it. And maybe he's prohibited by contract to discuss it.
- I think Judy's "Who ARE you?" question to Ryan after he asked her to remove her feet set him off and started him on his tirade. That's all we really got to hear of the brouhaha as it was picked up by Bravo editing. Still, Ryan's language and aggression was scary and completely inappropriate and Vicki seems terrified of him. Her kids are her life. She doesn't want to rock the boat. I'm sure Ryan and Briana made her release the latest statement to the military press. He knows this will reflect on his service career and it's all he's got going for him.
Judy smokes an occasional joint and was having a glass of wine, R176. She was mellowing out by herself when Ryan arrived to order her around.
- No, R177. Lydia herself says that her mom "smokes all the time," not just occasionally. The party seemed to have lasted several hours, so who knows what the old lady was up to that evening.
Ryan's recent comments also state that there were interactions between him and Lydia's mother that were not included in the episode, so she may have been antagonizing him in some way that we didn't get to see.
Ryan has never been a pushover, but he always came across as level-headed. I'm not saying that his behavior that at the party is entirely excusable; I just think that he may have been pushed to some breaking point after a series of events that evening.
- [quote]Ryan has never been a pushover, but he always came across as level-headed.
- I'll give you that we only see what Bravo wants us to see, but does anyone believe that Lydia's mom really did anything to justify it? I'd believe it of pretty much any of them except her (probably not Lydia, but she's on the payroll so stirring shit might be part of the script).
- There's very little if anything she could have done to justify his reaction. He's already shown that he is a liar.
- Jacqueline needs to invite Ryan to the next Posh fashion show so he can give Kim D. the what for when she starts up.
- I can't wait until Ryan and Brooks get into a fist fight. You know it's going to happen, sooner or later.
- Now it makes more sense that Vicki's brother was so anti-Ryan from the beginning. It never made sense to me- he was advising Vickie to basically choose Brooks over Brianna.
He clearly knew more about the situation than we did.
- Ryan let Vicki's brother know that he was the man of the house and Brooks was "not allowed on the property." Vicki's brother asked him if that wasn't Vicki's decision to make. He basically said, "Not while I'm here." The brother had Ryan pegged from the beginning but let it go since it wasn't his business. After seeing him get into it with Judy just confirmed his feeling that Ryan is as manipulative as Brooks. Just a generation apart.
- Someone will end up in the locked ward very soon!
- Brooks was just a garden-variety con man; not only are they typically non-violent, they pride themselves on their ability get what they want from their victims without having to resort to the typical criminal's tactics of violence and intimidation. Ryan is a thug. The only thing Brooks was going to assault was Vicki's bank account, but both Brianna and Vicki's response to Ryan's behavior suggest that they know he will inflict a lot more punishment if they get out of line.
Check out the RHoOC on TWOP; the fraus fear that Ryan is from the ghetto and little Troy is in danger--maybe he's a Crip!
- Wowza. Geoff Sterling, Jr., Lydia's brother, is smoking hot in a major way.
- Good-looking guy. I wonder if he wants to cave Ryan's face in.
- Nice pink nips and pecs on Geoff Sterling Jr.! Poor Lydia is surrounded by all these good-looking men in her family... Is her mom at least pretty?
- I don't think Geoff would want to beat up Ryan. I think he'd rather date him.
Birds of a feather...
- Oh shit. And assault on a minor. Rough trade.
- Doug and Geoff are fucking. Settled.
- Lydia was pretty in old pictures. The problem is she lost waaaay too much weight.
- Somebody should get her a cheeseburger.
- Shit Lydia's bro is 49. Damn he is smokin!
- He's 33, R196.
- "Respect my authority!" -- Ryan Culberson, peddling his Big Wheel thru Afghanistan
- It doesn't even matter what may or may not have been shown between Ryan and Judy, Ryan's behavior to Vicki and all her guests and family was equally reprehensible. He's a PIG and a punk.
- Ryan won't be on the reunion show, right? I'm assuming he was deployed when they taped it.
Maybe they could have gotten him on Skype.
- I'm afraid that Ryan is going to punch Vicki and mess up her new nose job.
I want to know what Donn thinks about all of this? He was a fucking saint compared to Brooks and Ryan. Vicki should crawl back on her knees and beg Donn to take her back.
Brooks is going to leave her love tank AND her bank account empty.
- OK, so my garden is a fucking palm tree. One tiny little fucking palm tree. Does Mr. Stiff Sergeant not understand what I'm used to? How I was raised? Which is: In luxurious surroundings by nudist swingers who passed each other around like trash on the hoof? No. So here I am in Twenty-Seven Palms -- to me, it's two palms short of a real town -- and it's fucking hot dude! Worst thing of all time (besides the hideous scars of childhood that are always with me) has just happened to me. A "fan" sent me a link to something called "Straight Marines Go Gay" and it has kicked my ass dude. He told me he did it back when he was a "twink," whatever THAT is. I so hate him.
- Jo looks like Howdy Doody.
- Vicki's transformation is actually disturbing. She looked normal back then.
- Lydia's mother reminded me of Dorothy Malone, Peyton Place.
- R204 - she looked really good in a few shots. She's gained quite a bit of weight the past few years.
That can happen when you work all the time and don't take care of yourself.
I don't really see a difference in how she looks - but I would like to see her in person as TV can distort features.
- Lydia's brother is A COMPLETE ADONIS!Holy Toledo!I need the smelling salts! Is he gay?
- [quote]Lydia's mother reminded me of Dorothy Malone, Peyton Place.
She DOES! I knew she reminded me of someone.
- No wonder why Doug married Lydia. Between her uncle and brother, he's got enough eye candy.
- How come Lydia isn't as good looking as her brother?
- Lydia needs to go-she seems too nice, cheesy and boring. The preview of her fighting with Heather looked so forced. These shows should only hire bitches. Lydia seems likable.
- Vicki puts up with and kisses Ryan and Brianna asses because she doesn't want that baby to go away, yet she screams at everyone else for the slightest provocation.
- On that marathon of the first season they played yesterday, I didn't see Andy Cohen credited as one of the producers of the show. I thought he was an EP for all of the Housewives.
Maybe it missed his name, but I was trying to pay attention.
- I had only recently started watching the show, so I watched a couple of the first episodes. I thought it was funny when Vickie's Mom said her hair was "yellow".
She needs to cut off the split ends or use a better shampoo.
- I would definitely sniff and lick Lydia's brother's anus fer sher!!
- Something's screwy here.
Lydia's maiden name is spelled StIrling, not StErling like Geoff the model. His mugshot also lists the last name as StErling. Lydia does have a brother by the name of Jesse StIrling (also hot).
She's never mentioned a brother named Geoff and no reliable source has that I can find. Are we sure Geoff's her brother?
- It would be weird if he wasn't since he looks just like Lydia and her mom.
- Lydia's brother is an admitted pedo.
- Where did you get that information from?
- "Stirling admitted to being attracted to preteen girls, police said."
- Mar. 1, 2012 03:53 PM
Mesa police arrested a man Wednesday on suspicion of offering a preteen girl $20 to pose for provocative photos.
Geoffrey Stirling, 32, was booked on charges of aggravated assault after police said he approached a preteen girl who was riding a skateboard east of Dobson Road and University Drive Tuesday evening.
According to court records, Stirling showed the girl "provocative" pictures of another young girl, before offering her $20 to pose for similar photos.
Police documents say Stirling took a few photos of the girl before she told him she had to go home.
Police said Stirling also hugged the victim and kissed her on the mouth, according to police.
The girl told Stirling she would be back at 4 p.m. Wednesday, court documents say. She told her parents, who called police.
Undercover officers saw Stirling walk to the area where the incident took place at the prearranged time, court documents state.
Police say Stirling matched a description given by the victim, so he was brought in for questioning.
Police documents say he admitted taking photos of the victim and kissing her. Police also say he told officers he got the photos from a "totally legal" website, because the girls are not nude.
Stirling admitted to being attracted to preteen girls, police said.
Court documents say the victim identified Stirling in a photo line-up.
Mesa police are investigating the photos of the preteen girls.
- Why are Ryan's hips so wide? Did he go through puberty late? Does he also have some breast development? I don't think I've ever seen such big hips on a cis-male.
- WOW! R221 thanks for posting that! What a waste, a super hot guy like that is a complete sick pervert who is interested in under age girls.
- Ryan looks like he could bear nine children at any given moment. Those hips are outrageous, truly, truly, truly outrageous.
- Zach Quinto + Geoff Stirling = beautiful couple
- re Andy Cohen being EP - No. He had nothing to do with the franchise. The first reunion they shot in one the housewives backyard with no host they just sat around talking. Cohen became the host of the reunions season 2, titled Watch What Happens...which gave birth to WWHL. While Cohen was an executive at Bravo, he parlayed his rapport with the housewives into being the official exec they go to (the housewives I mean) sort of the bravo ambassador. The actual shows are produced by different production companies, the concept being sold to Bravo. Cohen and a few other executives are Bravo are added on as producers in name only. The only bravo involvement post production is the reunion.
Some case members have made news for trying to negotiate bigger salaries or paying for hair and make up (something production companies are totally against - it's a REALITY show) and have turned to Bravo for more money (Bravo pays production for the shows - Stars agents work demands throught he production companies who go to Bravo for money).
- Ryan Culberson's fellow Marines are demanding that he be taken off RHOC and face reprimand because of conduct unbecoming a Marine. Culberson was miked even when he was not on camera, and apparently didn't realize his entire exchange with Judy Stirling was captured on audio.
[quote]Based upon Monday’s episode, and now Culberson’s own reaction to the show, military viewers are urging Bravo not to bring Culberson back to RHOC. They are also urging that USMC officials reprimand Culberson for his conduct. Military Times identifies Culberson as a “Staff Sgt. … a joint terminal attack controller with 11th Marines, out of Camp Pendleton, Calif., is currently deployed to Afghanistan on his fourth tour.” Ryan has been married to Briana for only one year."
I think Bravo producers started paying a lot more attention to Ryan once said on camera that he put security cameras up all around Vicki's house because of creeps like Brooks. "I have a newborn now." They probably thought: "Keep this guy miked. We've got an interesting one here."
- Ryan's rap sheet.
- I didn't realize that Brianna met Ryan online.
- Here's Ryan at the announcement of his wedding in NC in 2005. Exactly how many times has he been married?
(You have to scroll down to the second page. He was heavier then.)
- R230, funny how the bride is looking at him and he is looking away.
- How old is Ryan?
- Ryan is nothing but white trash looking to get Vicki's money thru Brianna. He'll probably try to turn Vicki against her gay son and get him disinherited so Brianna will get everything.
I wouldn't be surprised if he tries to have Vicki committed so he can take over her house and business. I've seen it done in the movies.
- OMG finally watched this episode. Ryan needs a punch to the mouth STAT. Cannot believe how he treated Lydia's Mom. Brianna is officially the dumbest bitch in CA. I feel for Vicki because she wants to crack down but doesn't want to hurt her dumb ass daughter, though she obviously knows Ryan is bad news.
When is this reunion?
- [quote]When is this reunion?
- Reunion starts tomorrow.
- Wow he is bad news and Vicki is defending him. Looks like Brianna's apple did not fall far from Vicki's tree. And she thinks Brooks is bad news?
- Maybe Ryan sees a lot of himself in Brooks. Take one to know one. #shadyboots. Sorry, I know some heads will explode due to the #shadyboots reference.
- Pics of Ryan's soft womanly hips please.
- Bravo is maintaining "radio silence" on the whole Ryan/Judy fiasco. It's the number one thing people have been talking about regarding these housewife shows. I think what happened is Ryan didn't realize that even though he was miked he wasn't on camera and he didn't think that they would be using any of his audio...they usually don't use audio only. That was his first mistake. The Marines are calling for his head.
- Domestic abuse and restraining order by former girlfriend.
- I hate Ryan and pray for his death.
- Tamara and Vickie were both so mean to Gretchen. There was no excuse for that type of bitchy performance.
- is the reunion tonight?
- Who is Geoffrey Sterling?
- The reunion part 1 was such a snooze. Andy was really pushing and prodding to get them to fight. It seemed like the first 20 minutes were back to them fighting about Gretchen and the old sick guy she dated. Really boring old news.
- It was truly terrible.
- this is from April but please, captions?
- Either next week or the week after, Brianna is going to say that Brooks told her the size of his dick.
- Part 1 was basically nothing but yawn. And Bravo decided they needed 3 hours of this? They could have completely eliminated part 1.
- Brooks has a big old floppy dick.
- R251, it's NOT old.
- Brooks is only 42, right?
Victoria's old face
- The bomb.com, how stupid.
- Yeah, the reunion was pretty boring. Gretchen will never admit to cheating on her dead husband. Tamara's a bitch but she's called Vicki and others out in the past and she wasn't exactly lying. Gretchen's face gets harder and harder each season. She looks like Mr. Ed in full Marilyn Monroe drag.
- Both Nene and Tamra have spinoff shows about their respective weddings. Only Tamra's show is being promoted as a "limited series." I wonder why there's a difference.
Because they're making it clear that unlike Kim or Nene, Tamra's show isn't going to be a spin off. Tamra will be forced back to the Real Housewives of OC, if they choose to renew her.
Nene's wedding show will probably become an actual series.
- Not necessarily. That Fashion Queens show was a limited series that got extended.
At first I felt bad for Gretchen but if you watch - her tears are all fake. I didn't know about the whole Bravo paid for Eddie to get engaged to Tamra thing Gretch was claiming. She said it was supposed to be her and Slade and she wanted to know how much the ring was and how much she got paid to do it. Gretchen did not even respond and Andy said "for the record we did not pay for Tamara to get engaged.." Well Okay Bravo didn't lol...The production company did and got the ring for free as well as the trip.
- Ryan secretly tapes Brooks calling Vicki a fucking whore.
- Ryan's such a slime. Being all nice to Brooks, desperately trying to get something on tape about he's trying to swindle Vicki. He waits until now to put it out, thinking it will make him look good. Vicki and Brooks were obviously fighting, so he took the opportunity to get Brooks drunk and tape him. Slime.
- It's funny that Ryan thinks that this will get the attention off him. It won't work. No one cares about what Brooks says.
And yes Gretchen's tears were pathetically fake. She's terrible.
- Personally think all the Housewives from this show are obnoxious, but I do think Gretchen has a point when she calls out Vicki for being a hypocrite. It's sort of stupid that Vicki and the others don't own or acknowledge the fact that Vicki is full of shit.
- It's a little hard to ever like any housewife, because of editing.
Ryan was something different. He's a monster and no one should forget it.
- Gretchen looked so grotesque when crying. It's like she has so much botox injected her poor face looked confused as to exactly what was happening.
- I'm sure Brianna will defend her hubby at the reunion. She's just as bad as the rest of them.
- Gretchen didn't even have tears when she was fake crying lol. What a joke-of course the proposal was over-the-top and done so only for tv. C'mon Gretchen. I really want her off the show as I hate seeing or hearing Slade slime his way onto the show.
This season only needed a 2-part reunion. Are they really going to devote the whole third hour to Vicki, Brianna, Brooks and probably talking a bit about Ryan too? That is boring.
This show was better this season compared to the very boring last 2 seasons, but the cast still needs a good shakeup, and no Lydia was not a good addition.
- [quote]Gretchen didn't even have tears when she was fake crying lol. What a joke-of course the proposal was over-the-top and done so only for tv. C'mon Gretchen. I really want her off the show as I hate seeing or hearing Slade slime his way onto the show.
What I thought was funny was that the rest of the cast, seemed to fall for Gretchen's fake tears. I was especially surprised that Vicki did. If this had been Alexis last year, they would have all called her out on how phony she was and told her to stop faking it.
- Vicki really phoned int the I'm sorry. You could tell she wasn't buying it. Lydia said it, she did it as a stunt because she had no story and people are sick of her. When she told Alexis she really wanted her there, well she had a perfect opportunity to mend that fence. She is a narcissist and a fake.
I am looking forward to seeing the Vicki, Brooks, Briana showdown. That looks fun.
- Who the fuck dresses Gretchen? She's always dolled up like she's in some kind of low-rent pageant. She and Slade are the epitome of trash.
- Gretchen needs to go. She has no story line other than Slade but we know next season they'll focus on the wedding and getting pregnant...zzz...zzz...
- Will Gretch make Slade sign a pre-nup?
- Gretchen's reunion ensemble, like the rest of her clothes, is from the JonBenet Ramsey Fall Collection.
Vicki Gunvalson In Murder For Hire Plot
Thursday, August 22, 2013
Vicki Gunvalson has been in the news a bunch and almost none of it has to do with her gig on Real Housewives-OC. She has been sued by her former business partner because of some shady dealings, and right in the middle of it is her now ex-boyfriend Brooks Ayers. In some of the court papers filed in the lawsuit and in a defamation suit, filed by Brooks Ayers, in which he will not be successful, it is claimed that Brooks attempted to hire a hitman to kill Vicki's business partner. The papers filed by Vicki's former partner say that he had uncovered evidence that Brooks was actively trying to find someone to kill him.
Have you ever heard of someone who is just a regular person ever hiring a hitman and getting away with using them? It never works. Invariably the person hired goes to the cops or the cops are the ones the person doing the hiring calls and gets involved in a police sting. It never works out. Ever. Brooks is suing the guy for defamation saying it never happened and that he would never hire anyone to kill someone. I tend to believe the business partner. I also wonder if Brooks was doing this, if Vicki knew. I know she didn't know about the cheating and that Brooks kept things from her to some extent, but I don;'t see how she could not have known what was going on. Was the guy going to turn up dead one day and Brooks was not going to tell her his involvement? Was he keeping her informed every step of the way? Where is the criminal investigation?
- Gretchen, crying with no tears is like a fashion show with no fashions.
- Ryan would have killed the sweet little Judy if given the chance...Brooks should have just hired him, if he wanted someone dead.
- I thought Gretchen was crying real tears.
- I've never heard of Amy Phillips but her impersonations of Vicki and Heather are hilarious. She's good.
- [quote]In some of the court papers filed in the lawsuit and in a defamation suit, filed by Brooks Ayers, in which he will not be successful, it is claimed that Brooks attempted to hire a hitman to kill Vicki's business partner. The papers filed by Vicki's former partner say that he had uncovered evidence that Brooks was actively trying to find someone to kill him.
Wow! Tuning in to Part III of the Reunion in 10 minutes to see how they handle the whole Ryan fiasco. Is the show taped? I wonder if Andy Cohen will bring this up.
- Nothing about crazy Ryan?!
- The talk about Ryan was very brief. Chubby Brianna wanted to focus entirely on Brooks.
- The reunion showed why there is still life in this franchise, and that is Vicky. No, I am not a far of hers by any stretch. But what sets her story apart is that she is authentic. She follows her heart and makes bad decisions and that is what we see. It is not like the phony Tamra and Gretchen stuff or the Teresa vs Melissa nonsense played for the cameras.
- Vicki is my favorite. I never thought that would be the case in the first few seasons. She isn't as phony as the rest.
- Oh wasn't that special. Miss Prisspot sat down, crossed her cankles, and annihilated "my best friend" on national TV without changing her expression from a polite smile. Oh no no no. Don't bring up Ryan. I can't speak about Ryan. STAND DOWN ABOUT RYAN! We are here to talk about the size and girth of Brooks' lower extremity.
We've heard the tape, it's up a few posts from here, and it's obviously an amateur set up by Ryan. You don't hear anyone else, so it's not in a bar. Ryan's feeding him booze, steering the conversation, and acting like an angel, just to try to get something, anything on this guy. And this is that ungrateful, miserable daughter's trump card. Hence, the Cheshire grin. Bitch. You got nothing. You need to pack up your Lady Tourister and take your psycho husband and move back to Mississippi where a woman knows her place. Scrubbing mud and red wine off the couch my ass. What a liar.
- Good point. The show wouldn't work without Vicki. Did Vicki's first husband abuse her? I kind of feel sorry for Vicki, she desperate to be in love.
- If Brooks really tried to hire a hitman, wouldn't he be in jail by now. I mean don't they just snatch you off the street and take you in?
- Wait I missed the first half, did they not even address Ryan's scarily inappropriate bitching out of Lydia's mother?
- "Ryan's in AFGHANISTAN!!"
- Exactly, R284. I'm so sick of Brianna. She takes shots at people ( the couch comment) but can't handle being called out on her crap. They talked about Ryan very briefly. Brianna wouldn't let the conversation continue and she controlled the conversation, even threatening to cry about it.
- Poor fragile Lydia had to take a time-out as her lower face began to dissolve and her saucer eyes filled up with tears. She walked offstage, was reminded by the producer that the check won't be in the mail if she leaves, and quietly returned to her seat.
Vicki's like the Viking Queen of the Reality Shows. She survives everything. Last bitch standing. Now that she's got the public back on her side, she'll do another season for sure. With some other sleazy boyfriend.
Cohen: "Brianna, you go through your mother's text messages?"
Brianna: "Oh yeah. We both do it."
- I hate Brianna now. I did feel sorry for her, living with a monster like Ryan but I no longer have any sympathy for her or Vickie. In the end, they will both get exactly what they deserve.
- R289 That sucks. I wanted someone to call her out about that.
- I've had enough. I'll never watch the show again. I never want to have to see Brianna or Ryan on my TV again. It won't happen.
- I don't think Vicki is desperate to be in love. I think she is desperate to be told how fun, sexy, and attractive she is. Over and over. If she wanted love, she wouldn't have fucked up her marriage with Donn. She treated him like shit.
- Whenever the camera zooms in on Lydia's face, you can really see how bug eyed, malnourished and hollow she looks. She absolutely must have an eating disorder. Her face looks near death but with makeup piled on it.
- Can no one tell Vicki her clothes are too tight and inappropriate for a woman her age??
I think Alexis had the line of the season last week "Gretchen you sure get confused a lot.."
she was confused again tonight!
lol at girth brooks...and quite honestly Brianna needs a good smack in the head.
- I hate Brianna now. I did feel sorry for her, living with a monster like Ryan but I no longer have any sympathy for her or Vickie. In the end, they will both get exactly what they deserve.
by: Anonymous\treply 291
Brianna seems like the pissed off teenager trying to get back at her parents.
She is rebelling.
I think she only got with Ryan to run Brooks off.
Ryan is a pit bull she is going to have too many problems trying to get rid of him.
It is all going to back fire on Brianna.
She will pay for it Ryan is NUTS.\t
- I can see Ryan with an automatic weapon, shooting up Vickie's lovely house.
- [quote]I can see Ryan with an automatic weapon, shooting up Vickie's lovely house.
That's okay, I'm sure she's insured.
- I have a different point of view about Briana on the reunion. I believe Brianna and I think she nailed Brooks spot on. The guy is a major crook and a hanger on. I think he was ready to leave Vicki anyway because Vicki doesn't have the kind of money he wants.Also, Briana got his number and she didn't mess around being passive. Probably Brooks has plans to find a vulnerable much wealthy woman to con.BTW, how did Brooks know about Girth Brooks? Isn't he a gay porn star? Is Brooks gay? Why didn't he chose a straight porn star to compare himself with? That is really revealing and weird.
However, don't get me wrong, I was pissed off when Briana made the excuse not to talk about Ryan's behavior towards Lydia's mother because he is in Afghanistan. That is a BS cop out because usually people would want to set the record straight. Even if Lydia's mother did that, Ryan should have handled the situation differently, but instead he went ballistic and no apologies were made at the reunion.
I think Lydia is a sweet person because despite Briana making Lyda's mother to be fully blamed, Lydia felt really badly for Vicki and her famliy situation. Also, it seems like Lydia comes the type of wealth ,which the famliy environment doesn't allow a lot of emotions to be expressed. Are the super rich in Canada similar to the British high society? very conservative, reserved, etc?
I think Heather was the real voice of reason in the group ,but I think she is a bitch to her husband and an embarrassing whiner claiming how life is so hard for her when she has money to hire nannies, maids, a butler, and house manger,please!
I don't like Gretchen ,but the only tiny part I believe her is when she said Alexis is different off camera,and that is why she dissolved their friendship. Remember last season's reunion Heather said how rude Alexis is to the crew in the show ,and the sales staff at Norstrom? Heather said the sales staff has a whole Facebook page on Alexis rudeness. I think Alexis and her husband are very mean. I notice Alexis said the moments when her husband was loosened up and laughing etc. where on the cutting room floor and weren't left for the public to see. That is revealing to me. That sounds like the crew doesn't like Alexis and her husband.
Gretchen was so phony last week with no tears in her eyes and pretending to cry it was very embarrassing. I think it's interesting Gretchen made her proposal to Slade at the same time that Tamra was planning getting married. I think Gretchen was trying to take the attention away from Tamra and I think Gretchen was hoping for a wedding show as well.
- BTW, Vicki says at the reunion she is 51 years old? please! sorry honey, I don't buy it along with the other real liars on these shows. I think they lie about their age big time!
- Which one of you bitches is ready to feast on the GIRTH?
The original Girth Brooks
- It's reported over and over again how fake these shows are, but after the shit that went down last night, the lines are blurred. I mean seriously. The family embarrassment, like that on NJ, is extremely uncomfortable. I can't imagine anyone going to such lengths.
Brianna is clearly a big old hypocrite, and she is even more clearly a clone of her mother. Just like Vicki, she is perfectly fine going after others, but when the tables are turned on her, she doesn't want to deal with it. However, I do think she is spot on about Brooks. No way that guy is anything but a fame-seeking sleaze.
- As much as I think Brooks is a sleaze, getting him drunk and egging him on to talk shit about Vicki while illegaly taping him is entrapment.
- I thought the only fake one in this whole reunion was Vicki, talk about fake tears, she didn't shed one real one. Not sure why you're all down on Gretchen, she doesn't have much of a story line but she's not evil. My favorite is still Heather.
Brianna not wanting to talk about her assshole husband pissed me off to but I loved how she called out Brooks. Now I wonder who abused her as a child.
- r304, given what we know about Ryan now, that act is not surprising.
The biggest "LOL" moment had to be Brianna trying to explain away cursing out an older woman because of extreme cleanliness issues. "Defending my mother's house". I mean come the fuck on.
- Does anyone else think that Slade is not Slade's real name? Slade Smiley. The names don't match up. Look at his family. They would never choose a name like "Slade". I would bet his real name is Duane or Herman. Slade just seems to "young" a name for someone his age. Its like when people have sex changes and choose names that are far too young for themselves like Bree or Kayleigh or Rula!
Remember when Brianna used to be the voice of reason. Her defending of Crazy Ryan kind of takes some of her credibility away. Where's Michael? Can we get his take on this? And some dick pics to boot?
Do you think any fan of RHOC gets insurance from Vicki just to speak to her?
- I love the whole "we won't attack Ryan because he is serving our country."
Man Brooks was actually being nice because of all the shit about Ryan he could have thrown out. His ex-wife, the restraining order, his past physical violence threats, the way he treated Lydia's mother.
I am not sure who said it at the party but if you are worried about mud and red wine on your couch, don't have a party or lock off that part of the house.
- hahahahahaha I fucking died at the Girth Brooks comment! I wonder if any of them know that's a real gay porn star name.
- Brooks needs to release dick pics to prove it.
- Vicki and Brooks are still together, so this is all bullshit.
- Does Brooks share Girth's inability to get his dick hard too?
- "You don't think I am fat and ugly do you?"
"See he thinks I am beautfiul..."
apparently he did not get a good look at your behind in that way too tight, too young for you dress.
- that was really painful, r313. She was desperate for him to call her thin and pretty.
- Well R314 that is Vicki in a nutshell.
- R309, I am SURE Andy knew. He probably had an erection during that discussion in addition to having his butt plug in!
Agreed, R310! I'm kinda attracted to him. He's gross, but I'd still suck him and let him fuck me!
- That whole thing was downright embarrassing. The women going at each other over trivial slams is one thing, but attacking family members is just ridiculous. And how did Brooks just "show up"?
- The silence over the terrible Ryan behavior was deafening. That was more then I could stand. At that point, I turned the TV off.
- Why does Miss Cohen let them get away with dictating how the reunion will go? They all should have pushed that cow Brianna to admit her husband was a jackass.
- Lady AnDi is getting a lot of flak over the Ryan debacle. How will he plot the next season?
Clearly they made a collective and cowardly decision to not criticize someone currently serving in Afghanistan. Y'all know that is not permitted in the US dontcha? The grief for Bravo and the ladies would never end.
Plus Ryan is psycho and it is no joke. I think something was real on the Real Housewives this once. I think Vicki is frightened of Ryan, Tamra and Heather are bright enough to know he is a menace and they may all be worried for Brianna. Some things are private. He is nuts.
- I can't believe Brianna and Vicky refuse to acknowledge how dangerous Ryan is to their welfare. It reminds me of something that happened to a former boss's daughter years ago.
My boss's daughter and her husband lived in a swanky neighborhood in Connecticut. The husband came home one evening from his white-collar job. The wife was preparing dinner, and after a brief argument, he decapitated her right there in the kitchen with a butcher knife. He then sliced her torso open, took out her heart and liver, and impaled them on a wooden stake in the backyard. He called the cops, then he got in his SUV with the couple's toddler and drove around the neighborhood until the cops arrived.
Oh, and the reason he killed her: she overcooked the ziti.
- [quote] Girth Brooks comment! I wonder if any of them know that's a real gay porn star name.
I'm sure Brooks knows, and it makes me wonder HOW he knows? Does he watch gay porn online? Does he dabble with other guys? I wonder.
I also wonder if Brooks hit on Ryan. He seems smarmy enough to be one of those types of bisexual whores, who'll try to fuck anyone.
I wish Brianna had taken a picture, though. I'd still like to see Brooks' "girth." You know that's the only reason Victoria can't let him go. "We have a connection." Yeah, you're connected to his huge dick.
- I don't understand why Ms. Cohen wouldn't bring up the Ryan/Judy debacle because even the Marines reacted to it. It was in all the military papers and Everyone hates him. I still can't get over how Briana smirked through the whole thing and then smoldered when the other ladies went to comfort Vicki after she demolished her. But I guess all is well with them because they just got back from a trip to Europe together.
- The only way Vickie can keep peace with Brianna is if she does whatever Brianna wants.
You notice how Vickie kept saying Brooks never hit her...I'm very sure Brianna can not say that Ryan has never hit her, I'm sure he has.
- [quote]You notice how Vickie kept saying Brooks never hit her...I'm very sure Brianna can not say that Ryan has never hit her, I'm sure he has.
I do remember but I never put 2+2 together before. Tks.
- Did you ever notice how Briana's default when she's nervous is to smile. It's weird.
- [quote]"You don't think I am fat and ugly do you?"
[quote]"See he thinks I am beautfiul..."
Someone needs to explain to Vicki that not thinking someone is ugly does not equate to them saying you are beautiful..
- I can't stand Brianna or Vicki. Like mother like daughter. Both of them trying (and being allowed) to dictate how the conversation goes and what is and is not allowed to be spoken about.
That being said, I think she's right about the Brooks thing. I mean, he basically lied about saying it... and then admitted he said it.. and the fact that he said, "I'm not sorry for anything I said..." means he knew exactly what Brianna was talking about when he said that. He had to know as he later mentions that he "encouraged" Vicki to listen to the recording.. There's no way he hasn't been confronted on it before which makes him kind of a sick bastard to say he didn't regret saying anything he said...
Either way, I think it's completely fucked up that Vicki is not taking Brianna's side. It shows she's an idiot and fucked in the head and a complete hypocrite. Remember when she wanted Tamara to take her side always over her husband? And now she doesn't even take her daughter's side over a fuck buddy?
- Please! A daughter should not try and run her mother's life, just as a mother should not try and run her daughter's life.
Brianna and her husband are both lying sacks of shit. Who gives a fuck what they think?
- Now I wonder who abused her as a child.
Did you ever notice how Briana's default when she's nervous is to smile. It's weird.
two comments about Brianna from the previous threads - -I think they are on to something.
- WOW! Vicki always wears really inappropriate embarrassing clothes. Her ass is like a big iceberg. Doesn't anyone try to tell her,her clothes are way too tight and too short? I get so embarrassed for her. Lady? you are not in your 20s anymore.
BTW, when Laurie was on the reunion show part 1, I was so disappointed in Vicki that she didn't have a Joan and Christiana Crawford moment rolling on the floor choking Laurie and banging her head on the floor at the same time.
- I did like Vicki's response that Lauri now makes $$ on her back. It's true.
- "Beat her."
- Miss Cohen likes to bring Brianna in as a "voice of reason", but she has lost ANY credibility over the last 2 seasons and especially after this Ryan shit. It's clear she is just as delusional as her mother.
- I don't know much about Lauri but I have a feeling she never minded making money on her back. It was pretty obvious from some of those back episodes. Let's be honest, how many of us can find fault with that?
I don't see how it was appropriate to hire a whore and call her a housewife? That's the part I don't get.
- What are you saying R326? Lauri was a high class hooker? I was just implying that she married rich that's all. Even though George is not hideous I have a feeling she would have married and old coot for the right amount of $$.
- The reunion was filmed BEFORE the last episode aired, so they didn't know at the reunion that Ryan's meltdown would blowup into the biggest event of the season. That's why more time wasn't spent on it.
- We knew that Vicki would one day be born, so we made our great escape.
- Ryan was so damn mean and hateful and scary, I think he not only owes Judy and Lydia a huge apology but he owes me one as well...I'm not used to that kind of bullshit.
- Dear Lord, they squeezed out another episode out of this Season.
And Doug and Lydia were both virgins when they got married... and dated for three years before they got married.
Right. Doug was a "virgin" when they got married. Maybe a virgin to male-female sex.
- Ryan and his power trip acts just like someone who would entrap someone by taping him and goading him on.
And Brianna seems like she'll do anything to defend Ryan.
She's an abused wife and is covering his ass.
She married an asshole - plain and simple - based on a whim due to her non-cancer diagnosis.
- I love R339.
- I'm sure Ryan has been hitting her.
- I love how one of the viewer questions at the reunion was, "Tamra, does Eddie still go 'bike riding?'"
LOL. I think that more than one person knows what Eddie does on those "bike rides" in the wilderness. Just ask Slade.
And it's strange how Tamra has made a second remark about Eddie's past.
The first was during the season when she said "Eddie doesn't ask about my past and I don't ask about his past." And then during the reunion, she said that Eddie has had some bad stuff happen in "his past."
WTF is she talking about? What is in Eddie's closet??
- Doug's ass certainly wasn't virginal
- Andy needs to finally give the viewers what they want - an in-depth discussion of Doug and Eddie's foreskins. Whose foreskin is longer? Whose ass is bigger? How often does Vicki talk on the phone to Asmodeus and the other Hell demons? Get with the program, Cohen.
- Tamra + Eddie bathing suit vacation pics in Miami. Eddie has nice size but needs to work on toning. I'd still do him regardless. Tamra's body is ok...but I've seen mid-40s women with much better bodies:
- I think it's obvious that Victoria's pussy just cannot live without the GIRTH.
- I'm liking Eddie with the chest hair. I would like to see less swimsuit though.
- Eddie has a hairy anus fer sher!
- Viki is ugly and stupid. I hate her shrieking and her Woo Hoo. What is happening g with the alleged murder for hire plot she and Brooks are being sued about. Brooks called viki a fucking whore and said he was going to beat her ass. Well he's right and I'd like to beat her big saggy ass.
- Viki has a. Hairy ass fer shure
- I'm hoping Lauri comes back as a full-time housewife next season. Replace Lydia with her to make things more fun. Vicki will flip out.
- I hope Judy smears her feces all over Vicki's new couch.
- Do you think it makes Vicki go into one of her squealing, panting, screaming rages when she hears Bravo describe Tamra as the "Hottest Housewife in the OC?"
- Vicki is such a needy, unhinged mess. It boggles the mind that she apparently has a thriving business
- [quote] I'm hoping Lauri comes back as a full-time housewife next season.
Forget Lauri, she's boring. Bring back JEANA! Jeana was the real shit stirrer. It sounds like she caused a lot of ruckus behind the scenes. Plus, she has no problem fighting with Tamra and Vicki, which is great for the fireworks.
And of course, I NEED to see Shane and Colton on my screen again. Even Kara was fun to watch, and we can see her football player husband too.
OC needs Jeana, for real.
- Are you kidding??? Jeanna was the MOST boring with her "wahhh I'm a fat pig" schtick. Kara is obnoxious and Shane is a dolt.
- I need to say it one more time, I can not stand BRIANNA.
- Brianna is such a tragic cow. I wonder if Ryan is angry that his ass is even fatter than hers.
The show needs even more 'man candy'. Jettison Alexis, and replace her with someone who has a hot husband.
Alexis has the hottest ass on the show.
- the link at R348, one of the pictures of Tamra and Eddie shows Eddie standing next to Tamra with a major erection,classy!
BTW, no way is Tamra in her mid 40s with that body and face. I have female cousins that are in their early 50s and I know many females who look much younger than Vicki and Tamra. I think these bimbos on these reality shows lie about their age big time.
I'm 100% with the poster who wants Jena back. Their is NO BS with Jena ,and that woman tells it like it is.\t
- Vick didn't say one word how rude Ryan was to Lydia's mother. What is Vicki's problem? She acts like her mind isn't on this planet.
- I want Eddie inside me, but he'll need to shave his first. Lydia better not come back on-she is so boring and sucks.
- I really do think that Ryan was so rude and verbally abusive...he could be sued and Vickie's homeowner insurance would probably have to pay. I wish Judy would see if she CAN sue for that kind of abuse.
Whatever, Cohen had pretty much nothing to say on the issue. Fuck Andy.
- Those pics at R348 show that tamra's had a tummy tuck. Look at the difference in skin textur i=on her thighs and her tummy.
Eddie is ick.
Brianna is Disgusting on all fronts.
YES JEANA come back!!!
Get rid of Gretchen and slade the skank, she's a snooze!! Remind me what was slade's profession when he was still with Jo?
Lydia has her place as the person who looks shocked & wide-eyed at what the others do (though the poor dear can't help that much)
Did I mention I can't stand Alexis either?
- I can not stand Alexis and her hypocrite of a husband.
- Brianna is just a clone of her fat ass pock faced mother, Viki. Viki is getting pay back in spades for her years of controlling Brianna. Get rid of v
Viki! she's a huge dumb ass and if Bravo gets rid of Brianna they also get rid of Mis s Piggy. It's a win win situation. A twofer.
- [quote]I can not stand Alexis and her hypocrite of a husband.
Is there a single person on this show that isn't a hypocrite?
- I guess they are possibly all hypocrites but they don't call out their bullshit in Jesus name.
Brianna must go and if that means Vickie goes, I'm fine with that.
- Vicki's son has gayface.
Man, Tamra's son is not aging well. Is he even 30 yet? Balding. Beaten up looking.
- [quote]Brianna must go and if that means Vickie goes, I'm fine with that.
When Vicki kept saying (and walking off) that she was "Done. DONE with the show!!!" I kept hoping they'd just take her up on that offer.
- Is there anything good on the episode they are showing tonight?
- I think it showed in some footage that Vicki is indeed a liar and insist on not talking about certain things on camera.
Something about her saying to the other women that she wasn't dating at all...but then she told Lori about a couple of guys who she was actually seeing.
- [quote]I think it showed in some footage that Vicki is indeed a liar and insist on not talking about certain things on camera.
She's a liar face?1?!
She's a liar. A liar is a liar is a liar.
- Last night's special show on OC was fantastic .but it showed more of their repulsive behavior. They showed a lot of stuff that they haven't shown before this season. One of the major things they brought up was Laurie's accusation that Vicki brought a guy over from Greece and he had no teeth. Supposedly Vicki kept saying what a stud he was. Laurie pointed the whole thing out and Vicki said Laurie was a complete filthy liar ,and that she didn't know what she was talking about. Last night they showed Laurie asking Vicki about the Greek stud she brought over, on the bus heading to their hotel in Whistler. Vicki freely talked about him,and then at one point Vicki said, the camera is on!!! She then stopped talking about it. That was really damaging to Vicki and showed she lied. What else has Vicki been lying about?
Also, they showed footage of these women talking about sex ,and at one point they showed mentally ill Tamra giving her mother a vibrator as a gift ,and Tamra said, doesn't everyone give their mother a vibrator at least once in their lives? Theses women are so gross, slutty, and have no class.They are completely disgusting ,and made me cringe after watching the show last night.
I like Heather even though she has flaws, she is way more classy than these group of whores.
BTW, Vicki's son is very weird! That footage with his sister and her baby last night. He looked terrified of the baby ,and Brianna tried to get him to hold the baby and he looked like he was ready to get sick. He held the baby quickly ,and gave his nephew back to his sister. OH!!! my mom pointed out something interesting which I didn't catch. She said look at Brianna and her brother eating in the living room. If their mother is so particular about the living room, why were the brother and sister not eating in the kitchen? I guess Brianna lies like her mother?
- [quote]they showed mentally ill Tamra giving her mother a vibrator as a gift
But this is just the type of sick shit Andy gets his rocks off on.
- "But this is just the type of sick shit Andy gets his rocks off on."
What did Andy have to do with this, you can't blame him for everything that goes on in these shows.
- My mother likes an immaculate house, therefore my husband can curse out and abuse people.
- Also on the new special they mentioned that Victoria's son Michael moved to San Diego.
At the beginning of the season wasn't he living in a nearby apartment, but he didn't want Vicki to know where it was?
Now he's moved an hour and a half away. I wonder if that means he doesn't work for her anymore. Or do they have an office in San Diego too?
The other new thing is that Slade is not going to have his vasectomy reversed (for reasons not spedified). So if he and Gretchen decide to have a baby, they are going to have an in vitro procedure done.
And at one point the Rhodes Scholar Gretchen said the word 'epitone' when I believe she meant epitome.
- How close do these women live to Laguna Beach?
- Funny that Brianna and her husband are so worried about Vicki's couch staying clean yet they put their baby that spits up everyday all over it.
By the way, I feel sorry for that baby. Not only does it have two horrible parents and a psychotic grandmother... but let's be honest, it's a damn ugly baby.
- R382 they all live close to Laguna Beach Vicki is the only one that lives in Coto de Caza anymore I think so she's about 20 minutes away , Heather I think lives in Newport checkso she's the closest.
- This is how Gretchen greets all of her male friends. And (invisible) Slade was right there.
- Just Gretchen saying hi.
- Sweet and innocent.
- Heather really has to swallow her pride to associate with these slags. I guess she's willing to do anything to revive her acting career. The engagement party that she threw for Tamra was so much nicer and elegant than those slags are used to, except for Lydia, who appreciates nice things. Gretchen acted like her usual redneck self.
- I totally agree with you R388. Heather's decor for Tamra's party was just exquisite! She had a gorgeous Rococo decor and colors, just beautiful! The problem was the idiots that were sitting at that gorgeous table. Gretchen didn't know what a Saint Honore is and she acted like a major hick! My mother made one of those and it has been well known for years. Then Gretchen went to grab the crystallized sugar with her hands,and she complained she cut her finger.
Theses tacky hicks call Heather Fancy Pants because she doesn't act and dress like a hooker and hillbilly, which they are. Someone needs to tell these bunch of losers that the real pathetic bitches are them. How the hell can Heather stand being around these losers?
BTW, why wasn't the other hick, Alexis not at Heather's party for Tamra?
- I am pretty sure Vicki admitted to the Greek guy but defended his looks.
I believe most of these women are mentally ill as I am starting to believe most reality whores who put there whole lives on screen for $$ as opposed to reality competition series are mentally ill or at the least borderline personalities.
- OMG! I can't believe they showed Eddie's giant hard-on on the first episode of Tamra & Eddie Getting Married (or whatever the hell it's called). Ay, que Carne Grande!!!
And Heather totally checked it out...over and over! Hee!
- Back off bitch!
- Rich ladies who have no problems whine about their problems. No thanks.
- There is some kind of disease/illness called sensory something or other that causes some sufferers to fear babies. I wonder if Vicki's son has that because his behavior was very odd with the baby.
- Oh, Dougie honey, from what I saw, there's plenty to go around!
- [quote]There is some kind of disease/illness called sensory something or other that causes some sufferers to fear babies. I wonder if Vicki's son has that because his behavior was very odd with the baby.
I think you're reading too much into it. I think he could have been uncomfortable for any of these reasons:
1) He was afraid the baby would puke and he'd have to deal with Vicki's wrath over a dirty sofa and he'd have to scrub it all night like Brianna did.
2) He was afraid that Brianna's husband was going to come in and go psycho on him for sitting on the couch and eating.
3) He was uncomfortable because of just how damn ugly that baby is.
I'm going with #3.
- I didn't find Michael's behavior odd at all because I have nearly the same reaction to live babies.
Except he was a nice brother and gave it the ol' college try when she passed it to him. I would have never accepted that hand off.
- R391, I watched the first episode of that show last night too. I think Tamra is going to have problems being married to Eddie. Even though he was upset with Tamra what Heather revealed at the Vegas trip ,which is understandable, I still think he is a jerk! Yes, it was completely disgusting what Tamra and the others did in Mexico playing out simulated sex acts with the male strippers, but I think what Eddie did was much worse at the stripper club. He literally had the stripper's boobs, who was topless, in his mouth, and her vagina was showing as she was lap dancing on Eddie. What I find a bit troubling was when Tamra got mad at him for going that far,and Eddie had a talk with her later on saying, you are not supposed to know that I did that. I got the vibe that Eddie in a way was telling Tamra that she wasn't supposed to act that way ,but with him it was a bit different. I guess they are both sleaze balls who deserve each other.
I don't mean to sound racist ,but Tamra is marrying a Mexican guy and she is in for a bumpy ride. I have know many, many Mexican people ,and I have relatives who are Mexican. The men are very controlling with their wives, and they are still stuck in the Middle Ages regarding marriage. The Mexican guys like their wives under their thumbs.
BTW, is it just me or did anyone notice Tamra was kind of cold to her son in the two day Vegas trip? Also, what happen to the other women? Heather and Terry were the only two people who were there from the regular OC show.
They showed the preview for next week's episode and trampy Tamra gets her crotch waxed and the pubic hairs ripped off and Tamra's gay friend was starring right at her panty-less crotch screaming like a girl as they did the procedure.Tamra is nuts. However, I must say that this wedding show has much more going on than they regular OC show.
- Tammy Sue is hoping for a full spinoff.
Will Doug make an appearance on this special?
- [quote] Theses tacky hicks call Heather Fancy Pants because she doesn't act and dress like a hooker and hillbilly, which they are.
Vicki and Tamra are originally from the Midwest. Iowa and Wisconsin. Gretchen is originally from Texas. That's why they're so trashy.
Notice that the only ladies who are actually kind of "normal" are Heather (East Coaster) and Lydia and Alexis, who are Cali girls. It's the flyovers who cause all the drama.
[quote] I think Tamra is going to have problems being married to Eddie.
Not the least of which is because I think he's totally gay. Omg, even Tamra thinks he's gay, at this point! She loves to joke about him "coming out of the closet," but it doesn't even seem like a joke anymore.
Did we not all SEE those black speedos and handcuffs and chains he was wearing? MARY!! And his best friend comes across as the gayest gay ever! Never mind the fact that the best friend was checking out Eddie in his speedos.
There is something so very off about Tamra and Eddie's relationship. If I didn't know any better, I'd think the whole thing was set up just for the cameras.
[quote] Heather's decor for Tamra's party was just exquisite!
As opposed to Tamra's (African American) wedding designer, whose designs on next week's episode she describes as "ghetto." ROFL. Really, Tamra? Calling your AA wedding planner ghetto? Oh, lordy.
[quote] Tamra's gay friend was starring right at her panty-less crotch screaming like a girl as they did the procedure.Tamra is nuts. However, I must say that this wedding show has much more going on than they regular OC show.
If nothing else, this is why I support Tamra. She's extremely gay friendly, to the point of making her gay friend the "man of honor." LOVE her for doing that. My female best friend did the same thing for me! :oP
And yes, it's much more entertaining than RHoOC.
- "It's the flyovers who cause all the drama."
"Omg... MARY!!... :oP"
You torpedoed yourself, R400.
- "I don't mean to sound racist, but..."
No. In the future, just stop there.
- I love the fact that Eddie *did not care* who saw his giant boner at his private lap dance.
Even with a room full of people, he was proudly showing off his swollen bulge. Only after Tamra called him out on it did he cover it with his hand. For like 5 seconds. LOL!
- Link to Edina's bulge please!
Hey up post someone mentioned that Alexis is a Cali girl. She is also from Missouri/MidWest and is also quite trashy in her own way.
- Viki is a pig. Inside and outside. The rest of the gals are just sad sluts. Real Housewives of OC et al are a sign of the times.
- I like Vicki because she's a mess and the show would be dull without her and her drama.
- I thought Lydia was Canadian?
- As far as I know she was raised in La Jolla California.
- Viki is faker than fake. Lying ho. And that shrieking harpy voice, the pitted face and the humongous saggy tits have got to go!
- I think as a general rule, Californian's are more sophisticated than a lot of people in other states. I think California is underestimated that we are clueless and empty headed which is not true, especially in Northern California. I think we are exposed to a lot more than other states. One of the reasons why is our geographic location. California's history has been very cosmopolitan.
- BTW, Lydia said she is from Canada.
- R411, the Coneheads said that they were from France.
- The cameras are on! The cameras are on! I won't discuss it.
- Orange County is notoriously Republican. It is called the orange curtain in LA. I love that puritanical Vicki has admitted to multiple affairs, 2 failed marriages, shady business practices and now Brooks. Her Moral Fiber needs some metamucil
- How does Vicki make so much money selling insurance?
- She's not that wealthy, R415. One sees every nickel that she's got.
- Funny how soap threads are still banned on Datalounge because they attract homophobic and racist fraus and yet here they all are squealing away. I am going to ban all further discussion of these housewives shows. You have been warned.
- When I think of sophistication, I immediately think of Gretchen and Vicki!
- Lydia is NOT from Canada, she's from La Canada.
- Vicky was jealous of Tamara's Beautiful 3rd Wedding with Eddie. Even if Bravo paid for it, Vicky probably had to pay for her own wedding (s).
The wedding was at an OC Resort. I am not sure which one.
Really beautiful wedding and reception. I bet it cost over 300K.
- Was Eddie a kept boy?
- [quote] Really beautiful wedding and reception. I bet it cost over 300K.
It's funny because in the season previews, Nene said that her budget is a million or even more, and her wedding looked HORRIBLE.
Terrible dresses, terrible venue, terrible everything. She should have hired Ms. Valentine to do her wedding, because the previews looked like crap. FOR A MILLION BUCKS. Fucking suckers.
Tamra's wedding was magnificently beautiful and elegant, yet still understated.
Interesting detective work, R421.
It's funny because I've thought all along that this was a bearding relationship. Tamra gets the picture perfect wedding, and Eddie grows a beard.
Being perfectly honest, I wouldn't doubt if Eddie was secretly marrying his best man (who seems totally gay), and the whole thing was a setup.
Tamra gets the exposure, the show, and the half-million dollar wedding, and Eddie gets a husband.
The whole thing stinks.
- Guys sorry to hijak the thread but would someone please start a topic about Morton Downey, Jr. for me? Haven't seen him discussed here. What a huge asshole he was!
- Was Lydia too hard on Slade when he told Gretchen she needed an ( In and Out? )cheese burger in her presence?
It was slightly crass. A man should not comment on a women's size or figure even socially except to say how nice they look.
I have not seen this discussed here.
- More problems at link below.
- R422, I agree with you on the wedding. I wasn't expecting it to be so gorgeously done, WOW! I love the color scheme the wedding planner chose for Tamrar's reception as well. Tamrar's wedding planer did an amazing job. Tamra's wedding dress was beautiful as well. Her wedding dress had a Bob Mackie kind of look to it.
Is it just me or did anyone get the impression that Tamra's brother is bisexual? He seems anything but straight.
BTW, I couldn't finish watching Nene's first episode of her wedding show. I used to like Nene,but she has changed a lot for the worse. She is much more on and she is too show biz BS. Also, she comes off to be snooty and haughty as well.Her show is just boring too. Her show is one show I definitely won't watch.
BTW, I notice that crappy, Vander Pump Rules is coming back! That show is such a piece of garbage!
- Eddie's "father" looked like he had Parkinson's or something. I'm honestly creeped out by their relationship.
I wonder how he feels about Eddie's dick going to Tamra now, instead of him?
- Both Eddie and Tamra had gay best men.
- But Tamra's the only one who had a gay groom!
- Ha touche! That is some strange shit about Eddie and his Dad. I bet Eddies is bi and did what he had to do for his ol' pops. He seems into Tammy.
- Do you think that the wedding planner is going to get a spin off show? She played such a prominent role in the show it leads me to think so. I wonder if Nene's wedding planner will be featured so prominently?
- so it's rumored Alexis and Gretchen have been fired. Let it be true I say! I can't stand the Slade story line, and I hate Alexis with her bible speak "I'm from Jim's rib and he's the boss".
Only bad news is Lydia is bizarrely staying on.
- Will we get to see Lydia's tattoos next season?
- Will we get to see Lydia's child-molester brother next season?
- Alexis and Gretchen OUT for next season. Sources say Gretchen Rossi got in trouble with producers during the just-finished season 8 because of her lack of storyline. And as Star previously reported, she even made up her engagement to Slade Smiley to stay relevant on the show. But sources say it didn’t work!
Gretchen sobbed on the reunion show in August after her co-stars asserted that her engagement was phony.
Meanwhile, Bellino was already axed from the show before season 8, but was brought back at the last minute when a new cast member dropped out, sources told Star.
- Who will Slade end up with now? Vicki?
- What will Gretchen do now? I think slagged I mean, Slade radio show was also cancelled.
Is her dumpy house in Costa Mesa paid off ?
- somewhere in NYC (she moved from OC), Jo De La Rosa is laughing. Gretchen and Slade are officially off the air. We all know they'll break up soon if they can't get some other kind of tv reality deal.
- R438 I really liked Jo and Slade wasn't as slimy back then. That's when the show was fun...the first season. Now it's unwatchable and the woman are unfuckable.
- Lydia has officially had enough of these trashy ho-bags.
She's not going to be part of the next season.
- Tired slash
- Lydia seemed too nice actually. Corny and ditzy but nice.
I hope they add THREE new women next season though, not just fucking 2. 5 women just isn't enough for a good show IMO. Miami and Jersey were awful this season with just 5 on each.
Anyway did anyone ever see this hilariously bad music video of some OC gay guy trying to be famous, and he had former OC housewife Lynne Curtin as one of his video girls? Her dancing is hysterical:
- Lydia probably wanted to get out because she realized shit was going to come out about her family.
- 1 of the new wives has been revealed. Her name is Shannon Beador. Her husband David owns a construction company. Back in 2003 he was arrested for assault and battery against a "cohabitant", though charges were dropped after he plead not guilty. It's not clear who the "cohabitant" was, whether it was Shannon or someone else...
Shannon is another blonde, in her 40s, mother of 3 (including a set of twins), and is a USC alumni.