- I don't see any tattoos, fug or otherwise.
- They are posted in the thread
- I hope it's not him. He's such a positive gay role model. A least I hope the "drugs and booze" part isn't true. It probably couldn't be true considering he is a Broadway star. Of course, he is pretty young himself. If he were to get a divorce and become involved with another man, it wouldn't be that much of a scandal.
I just wish the best for him. Men like that reflect o positively on us (he's such a masculine hunk.)
- 2nd one
- Wow! Those are some fucked up tattoos, like the people with serious mental problems get! Poor guy.
- Oh fuck! He's ruined a gorgeous body.
- He's not young, he's almost 40. When the really pretty ones start to age, all hell breaks loose. They have the worst time of it than anyone when they're no longer young and not as beautiful anymore. It's just total batshit crazy time, like what happened to Farrah Fawcett.
- Definitely supposed to be him, hope it's not true though. I liked the fact that he was in a long term relationship with a scientist. I suppose there's always a hotter bottom around the corner, though.
- He's always been nuts.
- Bitch went cray-cray
- I edited the image so you can read it.
It's the lyrics from Elvis Presley's "Daddy Big Boots".
Damn, bitch is nuttier than Chinese chicken salad.
- The younger bf is a porn star.
- These are probably the craziest and worst tattoos I have ever seen. They make me long for the days of tribal arm bands and tramp stamps. What the hell was he thinking?
Could he even get acting jobs with that mess all over him now,? They canceled Oz, what's left a musical version of The Shawshank Redemption?
- Its interesting that now people are saying he has some screws loose. I always thought Cheyenne had the "crazy eyes", they never fail to tell you that a guy has the crazy inside him and one day its going to break loose!
- Are we sure those tattoos are real? I did some googling and I can't find pictures or mentions of those tattoos anywhere. The only thing that pops up are the M and Z on his forearms (for his partner and dog) which are still awful, but not like those posted here.
- But R14 - Look what he did to his body. No sane person would do that. How were we to know? He seemed normal enough.
- He looks ugly now with the tats. I blame his new boyfriend.
- According to some other posts. He's gotten them within the last month when he moved to LA.
- I can't see how those pictures would be photoshopped, r15. They look authentic, and that's clearly him.
I agree that he's really fucked up what was a gorgeous body. I don't mind a tattoo or two, but less with tattoos is more.
- Is that a picture of Cheyene Jackson at R11? He used to be so attractive and clean cut, why is he so dark looking now? I hope that's not actually him. I'd hate to think of him looking so rough and thuggish.
I've always though of him as a perfect gay role model. So clean nut, "guy-ish" and in a committed, respectable relationship. I hope he is still the man I looked up to.
- Cheyenne is going to have a hard time finding good roles, now that's he's trashed his body with tattoos.
- A DLer mentioned not too long ago he went to the same AA meeting in NY that Cheyenne Jackson went to.
- [quote]I've always though of him as a perfect gay role model. So clean nut,
I love gay men with clean nuts!
- Those tattoos make him look insane.
- He posted this on July 7th, and his bicep looks tattoo free to me. So he would have literally just got them done.
- "A List Broadway Star"? Wasn't her last outing with Fonzie and Cher from Clueless?
- R25 the pic u posted tatts or no tatts make him look insane
- [quote]He used to be so attractive and clean cut, why is he so dark looking now? I hope that's not actually him. I'd hate to think of him looking so rough and thuggish.
r16, the eyes do not lie. He has very intense eyes and a very intense stare.
Cheyenne is probably fooling around with some 20 yo blatino trade in LA, hence the change in appearance.
- Yikes!!! The next thing we'll see is a photo of him smoking a cigarette (and not for a role).
- He's got those freaky eyes and eyebrows that are incredibly expressive but which work best from a distance--like Peter Gallagher and Raul Esparza, he is meltingly handsome on stage (big features like that work best at a distance) but doesn't look as good in close up. (Which is why all three men I think were better suited for the stage than for the screen.)
- The guy who has posted his dick pictures online is whoring around????
- R20 wins the award for (Un)intentionally Bigoted Comment.
- Those tattoos look temporary. They would never be that well healed in just under three weeks.
- Oh, r32: give it a rest.
- posters like r30 are why I love DL, no where else would you get such accurate analysis of a man's facial features lol
- R33 No, unfortunately they are real. I know someone who met him at a WeHo pool party this weekend. Im not sure what's grosser the tattoo's or a WeHo pool party.
- r32 is the type of idiot who sees "racism!" when he looks at a bag of Oreos.
- Not so clean cut.
- The blinds on CDAN- aren't they mostly made up?
- I think there is truth in this one.
Ive heard some fucked up stories about Cheyenne and the shit he would do a few years ago in NYC. A lot of drugs, drinking, a friend saw him doing cocaine at Marie's Crisis out in the open and groping anyone that was near him, really messy.
He seems to have cleaned up his act over the last few years and the husband always seemed like a decent guy.
I hope Cheyenne can stay sober. LA is a tough place to win that fight long-term.
- This guy has posted dick pics of himself online? Who gives a fuck about the tattoo pics--where's the peen?
- OMG those are straight up prison quality tats, really hoping they are temporary. He is the next Amanda Bynes???
- Cheyenne, say it ain't so?
- I didn't know those were prison tats, how disgusting!
- [quote]Cheyenne is going to have a hard time finding good roles, now that's he's trashed his body with tattoos.
It's really stupid for an actor to get big ugly tattoos.
- Love him, but I always though he had the "crazy eyes" as someone said upthread.
Guess he has gone off the rails a bit. Consider it midlife crisis time.
- I believe this story. It seems like something Cheyenne would do. Well any actor for that matter.
- No wonder Liberace dumped his ass.
- Cheyenne, stop fucking hideously inking your body. And get that shit removed.
- it's all really sad. you can tell the guy has lost it. Can't they do a Britney 51/ 50 hold on him. Those tatts are like cutting or purposefully frying to disfigure yourself. It's all too bizarre
- You go, r49! I hope he reads your comment, because it's the truth.
The tattoo fad has turned me off to potential dates.
- Cheyenne is a good looking guy, and he fucks up his skin by having some stupid "Daddy Boots" goddamn moronic saying inked on his arm.
He's good-looking. I didm't realize that he's fucked-up asshole.
- Seems like yesterday when Cheyenne was a just nice boy looking for a boyfriend:
- Tattoos are off-putting, but they're not really the issue. I am disappointed at the thought he might break his wedding vows and by him destroying his nice, blonde and clean-cut image. I hope this isn't true. I want to think of him as a positive gay role model.
I never got to see him in "Xanadu." But, he was so great in his appearance promoting it on "The View." I was proud that he is gay.
- lol I cant play along anymore. Are you guys serious? You guys really think he's lost his marbles because he got some dumb tat. And your ready to disown him as your gay brethren because of it? Bitches please. Dont act like you wouldn't spread your asses for him if you had even the inkling of an opportunity!
- Psychologically, tattoos usually signify both to the person who gets them and to people who see them on him big risk-taking (which is why people tend to view people who get tattoos as slutty)--so by joining AA and leaving his longterm boyfriend, he is probably signalling to himself and everyone else that he's taking some big risks.
- What's he been filming lately? Anything where his character would have ugly tattoos? I just don't think they're real. The Daddy Boots one is so big it would probably need to be gone over multiple times, so even if he got it on July 8th, the day after the instagram picture, and took those mirror pick yesterday, I doubt his skin would be so perfectly healed.
- If I see a guy covered in ink, that's a sign that something is wrong with him, and to avoid him at all costs.
- [quote]Dont act like you wouldn't spread your asses for him if you had even the inkling of an opportunity!
R55. So what if we're star fuckers? It still doesn't mean Cheyenne hasn't turned into a slimy piece of trash. (Which he has)
- Kee-rhyst. Rolling my eyes at all of the hand-wringing and wailing about Jackson. If you were women going on this way about some minor male celeb, you'd be called fraus and worse.
- R59 I'm not sure he is in trash. But, he appears to be making irrational choices or maybe immature choices is a better term. Or suffering from some serious mental health issues.
Moving to WeHo? The drug and alcohol capital of LA. Leaving a partner , of 12- 13 years for a fellow addict you just met in AA a few months earlier?
There are too many major life changes happening all at once. Add on to covering your body in tattoos. Not smart Cheyenne!
- I'm almost sadder to think of him living in LA.
Having seen him onstage twice, I'm a big fan. I think he's terrific, with old-fashioned star quality and sex appeal. I wish we had enough of a thriving commercial music theatre to keep him employed all the time.
My guess is that he moved to LA to revitalize the film and TV career that... he's not really having: a cute but minor recurring role on 30 ROCK. An unmemorable appearance or three on GLEE. Playing against type in the Liberace movie.
I love him, but he's approaching 40. Feature film roles are out of his reach. Maybe he'll be lucky and land a series, but he's out of his element out there.
Come back to NYC, Cheyenne!
- [quote]If I see a guy covered in ink, that's a sign that something is wrong with him, and to avoid him at all costs.
Cheyenne is hardly COVERED in ink, you dramatic queen.
- R63. He may not be covered in ink, but Cheyenne's new arm tattoo shows he is seriously fucked up in the head.
- I agree that actors and models (hell, most performers of any kind) should avoid tattoos. A prominent casting agent once said that she 86s anyone she sees with prominent tattoos. Actors' bodies are their instruments.
- But, the forearm one is crazier. It's all uneven and written in a mental patient font. At least the arm tattoo is left-justified , with even spacing and similar font size for each letter. Christ the forearm one looks like an inmate at San Quentin carved it into his arm with a sharpened toothbrush .
- Exactly, r65...especially if (like Cheyenne) they are cast in roles to reveal as much flesh as possible.
It's almost willfully perverse for him to get tatted like that.
- You realize you people are basing all this hysteria on a blind item (please ask yourself why they're blind, ok?) and a couple of pictures of tats that could be fake ones for a movie. We know the mustache is for a movie. Maybe the tats are for the same movie?
- Except r62, what has NY got to offer him? The only Broadway lead he's played since Xanadu (which was only a small cult hit) was the porn star in that show that closed in a week last season The Peformers.
I'm not so sure he's a Broadway favorite among NY directors and casting directors.
- I saw him in the revival of FINNIAN'S RAINBOW, R69. It started at Encores and moved to Broadway for an open run... that didn't.
He was wonderful. The rest of the revival was not. It could have and should have been, though.
- Pretty soon Cheyenne will be showing up in the videos that Thom Bierdz posts from his cabin in the wilderness.
Two hot, loony guys together in the woods.
- Hope he dies in a fire. He's lowlife.
- Can someone explain the "paragraphs of text" tattoo trend, please?
- This is so sad. On "The View" he was just so clean cut, muscular and non-stereotypical. I hate to think of him as some sort of "sex pig." That picture of him on that magazine cover was disturbing enough. He just looks so dark and from these stories he sounds like the opposite of how I like to imagine him.
i hope none of this is true. We need people like him to be proud of. Gossip is so destructive and bad. We should just tune it out and gutter types like Perez Hilton, Nelson Branco and that TMZ guy will go away. They are warts on the backside of the gay community.
- This is so sad. On "The View" he was just so clean cut, muscular and non-stereotypical. I hate to think of him as some sort of "sex pig."
Mary, let's hope not! Men like that are just [italic]animals![/italic]
They're after just [italic]one[/italic] thing when they're on a date, believe you me!
- [quote]destroying his nice, blonde and clean-cut image.
He's not blond. He's got brown hair.
- He's crossed over to Danny Pintauro territory.
- Maybe Cheyenne was always harboring a dark side.
- I suppose you're right R76. It's funny, I have brown hair too, but I always think of myself as a blond.
I suppose the lesson in all this is we each have to be a positive gay role model ourselves and not count on celebrities to do it. The other lesson is we shouldn't pay attention to gossip. The little minds who peddle this sludge on the Internet are truly the lowest of the low.
- Or rather, r80, if you had paid attention to gossip before, you would not be so shocked at the gossip now. There have been rumors about CJ floating around for a while.
- [quote]I suppose the lesson in all this is we each have to be a positive gay role model ourselves and not count on celebrities to do it. The other lesson is we shouldn't pay attention to gossip. The little minds who peddle this sludge on the Internet are truly the lowest of the low.
For fuck's sake, you're on a [bold]gay gossip forum.[/bold] What did you think this was, the Ladies' Society for Moral Uplift forum?
- r8, did you really need to use the "F" word to make your point??? ...raised by wolves?
- [quote]... the Ladies' Society for Moral Uplift forum?
Do you have a link for that site?
- Wait, CDAN actually has legitimate blinds every now and then? I thought they admitted to making shit up.
- Thank you, R82. Octopus comes across as a mixture of both naivete and self loathing that makes me want to vomit.
- r85 There was a long, complex, murder-related BI that Ent Lawyer made up by embellishing on an old Hollywood murder. Ever since then, his reputation has been shit.
He does occasionally post good blinds, but most people consider him to be very unreliable because of the big one he made up. I tend to believe this one just because there are multiple people who claim to have seen the new boyfriend at the pool party this weekend, but who knows.
- I'm beginning to strongly suspect that Roger Octopus is The Troll Formerly Known as Umpy, operating under a new name and a new faux-naive schtick guaranteed to annoy everyone.
- I hope he is still with Monty. They are a cute couple.
- [quote]Cheyenne is hardly COVERED in ink, you dramatic queen.
Sorry, but that tattoo is totally fucked up.
- He's a Cancer---I cut him a break
- I haven't seen him at meetings in NYC, though I would never say I had. He has been in Budapest filming "Six Dance Lessons in Six Weeks", a flop Broadway show that gets flogged all over the place. His co-star was the brilliant and very boozy Gena Rowlands.
I see the lover Monty a lot on the street, but not CJ lately. I do know from friends he can really hoover up the blow. He just doesn't seem the type, I have to agree.
The tattoos look very trashy, I hope they are of the wash-off variety. They look shitty. Oh well...
- R66, thank you, your post made me laugh in the wee hours of the morning...
[quote]But, the forearm one is crazier. It's all uneven and written in a mental patient font. At least the arm tattoo is left-justified , with even spacing and similar font size for each letter. Christ the forearm one looks like an inmate at San Quentin carved it into his arm with a sharpened toothbrush.
- CJ's coming back to NYC in August - to make a movie....
- He got the mustache for a movie role not because of a midlife crisis. From Instagram.
"The mustache is for a movie role... I feel like a cross between Magnum P.I. (Without the Ferrari & bikini-clad girls) & an 80's porn dude."
- And he'll be back in NYC from August onward - he's been appointed a member of the 2013-2014 Tony Nominating Committee...
- I hope this isn't true. I think the tatoos are for a role. Cheyenne has been too level-headed to flip everything upside down now.
- His current project, a TV series for DirecTV co-starring David Boreanaz.
- [quote]I prefer to live a very peaceful quite life without any "hiccups"
What a polite way of saying he can't act!
- This bums me out. But, I think this story is true. He has a long history of this behavior in NYC. Everyone in the industry knew it. But, though he got his act together. The tattoos are a desperate cry for help.
- I don't believe the blind item is Cheyenne.
He and Monte were just married weeks ago.
- What's his damage?
- From a friend who knows him well, I've heard that Cheyenne and Monty have 3-ways, but the trick usually ends up in bed with Monty while Cheyenne is in the bathroom hitting the coke. Leaving the trick pretty disappointed.
- Cheyenne is and always has been screwed up, his upbringing was pure white trash so this should not be a surprise to anyone.
Now who is the alleged porn star bf??
He even made a somewhat anti-semitic remark at a Carnegie Hall concert with Michael Feinstein, which was glossed over.
- Married Sept 3, 2011...
- [quote]From a friend who knows him well, I've heard that Cheyenne and Monty have 3-ways, but the trick usually ends up in bed with Monty while Cheyenne is in the bathroom hitting the coke. Leaving the trick pretty disappointed.
And they make this common knowledge to their friends, do they? Uh huh.
- LOL, I think this is awesome simply because its got you uptight Marys all verklempt.
"Oh Cheyenne, you'll never work again with a tattoo!" "How dare you be human instead of the stepford Ken doll we thought you were."
He's finally hot IMO.
- Cheyenne has so far not made it to the A List, even on Broadway. If the tattoos are real (and his), even his Broadway days are severely numbered.
- Well unless you are a casting director with work for an openly gay aging pretty boy, your (minority) opinion means shit.
- r104: What was the remark?
- This really doesn't surprise me. I've heard about his past drug problems, constant cheating, and general bad behavior before. But, this is still going on at 38, which s pathetic. Ive always wondered why he never became a bigger star - maybe this explains some of that.
In the last few years, he was able to rebuild his image . He seemed to be in a good place and I admired the fact that he was in a long-term relationship with a normal stable guy who stood by him through thick and thin. Moving to LA , tatting himself up, and starting a relationship with another addict (when he's not yet divorced) is not a good sign of things to come.
- R105 i Think he and Monty have been together since 2000. They were married shortly after it became legal in New York.
- And where is the lovely rottweiler (Zara) in all this? Sometimes these things are very hard on the animals.
- Is it possible Cheyenne might be a sociopath? He has the shark eyes.
- R109's comment is meant for R107.
- [quote]I've heard about his past drug problems, constant cheating, and general bad behavior before.
Do tell. Which drugs? What bad behavior?
- "It's funny, I have brown hair too, but I always think of myself as a blond."
Wow. Scarey. And P.S., Cheyenne's hair is dark brown. No way any sane person would ever call it "blond."
I'd like more info on the "somewhat anti-Semitic" comment Cheyenne supposedly made at Carnegie Hall.
- I wouldn't be disappointed to have a three way with Monte and Cheyenne and be left with Monte. Monte's freaking hot.
- I've always wondered how celebrities like Cheyenne Jackson afford to live, day-to-day.
Acting gigs seem erratic. Without the steady income of the physicist boyfriend, seems like overall lifestyle would go down - not that physicists make that much money, but at least it's stable.
- The husband works in banking.
I don't recall many rumours about CJ on DL. The only stories I remember centre around the cock pics and leaving ML for PDC.
- For a guy who's supposed to be having a mid life crisis if you look at his instagram pictures he's doing things like taking his niece and nephew to Disney.
And on Saturday per his Twitter this is where he was at: "Gr8 night w/ my friends George, Bob & Jess seeing CHICAGO at Hollywood Bowl. Very well done & the band & ensemble kicked ass."
- I wouldn't be surprised if the tats are related to the movie role.
- R120, I remember hearing that he had an open relationship and also a coke problem. The open relationship wasn't a secret as he mentioned it in an early interview, once when he said his publicist told him not to talk about his hookups.
I'm not sure if I read that second one about the coke on DL, but I think I did. A previous poster reported seeing him at an AA meeting.
- CDAN makes up the majority of blinds, but if this one is true, I'd believe it.
I hooked up with Cheyenne at the gym back in December. He definitely played around. I'm just disappointed he's not putting me up somewhere.
- R122 - THey are real. Ive seen them in person. He was at a party this weekend in LA showing them off
I'm not experienced with tats, how can you tell if they're real - redness/swelling?
- [quote] A previous poster reported seeing him at an AA meeting.
That's pretty mean-spirited.
- Fresh out of high school, Jackson moved away from home. He eventually landed in Seattle where he met his longterm boyfriend Monte (“a handsome physicist”) and tried his hand at regional theatre while working at a local magazine. After a death in the family and the polarizing events of 9/11, Jackson decided to move to New York, with Monte in tow, to pursue his Broadway aspirations.
“I don’t like to tell actors this story, but when I moved to New York City, I was literally on Broadway in three weeks,” says Jackson bashfully. Connected with an agent through an actor friend from Seattle, Jackson was signed immediately and, after his first audition, scored his debut gig as an understudy in Thoroughly Modern Millie. Jackson would go on to understudy Broadway heavyweights like Gavin Creel and Adam Pascal before getting his big break — by chance.
- Well it certainly looks like he's back using. I know a few years ago he had a bad coke problem.
Three years ago, after an event, he came back to my apartment (without his husband) he had an orgy with me, my bf, and 3 other guys. Let's just say he did everyone's drugs until they were gone. He was a mess and the whole experience was not hot.
I'm glad to hear if he is sober now. Although those Pics lead me to believe otherwise.
- That actor friend... Marc Kudisch.
- Daddy Big Boots here!
- He's like a cheap, tawdry version of Reichen Lehmkuhl. And when your looks are in important part of the way you make your living, you don't apply ugly ink.
- That comparison doesn't make sense. Cheyenne Jackson has an acting career.
- So all of a sudden DL are coming out claiming to have had orgies with Cheyenne. Funny how they've kept this secret before this BI came out. Is there a thread called I had an orgy with Cheyenne Jackson somewhere? Sounds like a lot of anonymous posters wish they had an orgy with Cheyenne.
Hopefully it's not true as a hot physicists don't come around everyday. Too bad if he's using but it's a blind item. I don't think I've read one that was true yet.
- The husband's kind of homely. And he has a pot belly.
- r126: The fresh inking makes the skin slightly raised in the pic. That's a sign they are real.
[quote]So all of a sudden DL are coming out claiming to have had orgies with Cheyenne. Funny how they've kept this secret before this BI came out. Is there a thread called I had an orgy with Cheyenne Jackson somewhere? Sounds like a lot of anonymous posters wish they had an orgy with Cheyenne.
Don't know about the others, but I've posted about my experience before in another thread.
- I find teh husband very handsome. He is no movie star but still very sexy.
R134 Ive read numerous DL stories from posters who have claimed to have hooked up with CJ. Most of them are completely plausible.
- Whoever this is, he gets sober, decides to leave his marriage (for whatever reasons, as always best known to the parties involved), and has fallen in love with someone else.
If this makes him a "bad boy," then who among is is "good"?
- R139 - Not sure anyone is arguing that point. We are commenting on his prison tattos and other fucked up behavior
- I recall when he did ALTAR BOYZ he missed a few performances due to 'dehydration' which was whispered to be a meth addiction.
- Even I have read countless posts before now about people holking up with CJ. Just because you didn't R134, doesn't mean noone has talked before.
BTW I never read anything about pink elephants so they must exist, right?
- [small]"...meth addiction..."[/small]
- It wouldn't suprise me at all, his career has really hit a standstill. He hasn't made any real dents out West AND it's been a while since he's had real success out East.
- How does one get Cheyenne Jackson to come back to your place with a group? Are you all really hot? Really influential? Do you offer drugs? I need to make this happen.
ALSO, for all the people posting about bedding Cheyenne, can we get some deets about what he looks like naked? Top/bottom? Into?
- I imagine to get Cheyenne Jackson in bed, you would have to be impossibly fit and gorgeous.
- [quote]He's like a cheap, tawdry version of Reichen Lehmkuhl.
"Department of Redundancy Department, line 3!"
- [quote]I imagine to get Cheyenne Jackson in bed, you would have to be impossibly fit and gorgeous.
Just dangle two grams of coke in front of him and his heels are over his shoulders.
- R141 - I was at the Altar Boyz performance when Cheyenne collapased off-satge. It was at The Puerto Rican Traveling Theater NYMF
The show was stopped, they made an announement for a Dr and ambulance was called. I also remember the husband frantically coming into the theater going back stage.
Several of us waited outside to see what would happen. But, they did not take Cheyenne out of the theater by ambulance stretcher . 45 mins later after the street was clear, his husband quickly brought him out the side door and put him in a waiting taxi which sped away.
We were told Cheyenne had stomach flu. But,it was clear it was most likely drugs. I have never hear of Cheyenne doing Meth, only cocaine.
His teeth are too gorgeous to be a meth addict and he certainly was too fat for most of his career for meth to be an issue
- But, you can be fat and on coke. Ask Nell Carter, Chris Farley,and John Belushi
- Thanks R149.
- Does anyone think Cheyenne did drugs with Cory Monteith when he guested on "Glee"?
- This really makes me sad
- [quote]How does one get Cheyenne Jackson to come back to your place with a group?
You fall asleep.
- [quote]Several of us waited outside to see what would happen.
I can picture you Theater Queens huddled around the stage door with Playbills clutched to your chests.
- Yes, r106, these things were shared with his friends. They belong to a group of Broadway guys who hang out, sleep around, have group sex, do drugs, and gossip. Talking about such stuff is no big deal to them.
Cheyenne is releasing a CD of his own songs soon.
That's more terrifying to me than any tattoo!
- Has this been debunked yet? I felt so bad about it last night. I'm still hoping it will turn out to be untrue. I did check that website that was spreading this gossip and I can report that it is as sleazy and gossipy as I suspected. Those websites have no journalistic ethics and aren't written for decent thinking people. We shouldn't repeat anything they write it only makes us wallow in filth.
I wish the best for Cheyenne and his husband. Love can overcome these sordid rumors.
- [quote] I felt so bad about it last night. I'm still hoping it will turn out to be untrue.
Why? Who cares? I know plenty of people (gay or straight) who do drugs, sleep around, cheat. Do you worry about them to?
- No gay relationship where at least one of the partners is hot can remain intact or withstand temptation.
Sooner or later, the search for a bigger and better cock wins out.
Look how many "committed" partners are cruising for a third player night after night on the Internet and elsewhere.
- R159 Of course I want the best for all gay people, and I firmly believe we must all strive for our personal best and reflect positively on our community. I think of Cheyenne Jackson as a positive gay role model and it's disappointing to think of him committing infidelity, sing drugs and tarnishing his sunny clean-cut "all-American jock" appearance. What a sad waste it would be. He should go back to his husband and clean himself up! If it is true.
- That "search for a bigger cock" remark is absurd and, along with the rest of the comment, disrespectful of committed gay relationships and marriages. We are as respectful, monogamous and faithful as straight people. To suggest otherwise is homophobic and self-loathing.
- R157 It's true.
Both Cheyenne and his boyfriend were at a pool party in LA ( the party was at a famous actor's house) this weekend. Many people saw them and spoke with them. We all got an up close and personal and looked at his trashy (but real) tattoos.
He didn't seem to care who knew, and he was telling people that he just moved to WeHo and had left his husband, and introducing the AA guy as his boyfriend.
Who knows if he is sober or still using? But, that's his business and nobody else's. Why do you care ?
He's allowed to cheat and do drugs if he wants to, it's his life not yours.
- And the absurd notion that as gay men we need to be committed to monogamous relationships is at best laughable and at worst a sign of the depths to which the gay identity has fallen. Each relationship, gay or straight, is defined by the individuals participating in that relationship and by no one else.
- Who's his pornstar boyfriend?
- R164, tell that to the non-monogamous ones who need to convince themselves that everyone is like them to feel better about being a whore.
quote[ ] ( the party was at a famous actor's house)
Who’s the famous actor?
- Cheyenne does have "crazy eyes," kinda like this guy.
- Cheyenne is it a drug problem or an alcohol problem?
- The truth is people like R160 if you're looking on the internet sites and go to cruising places then all you'll see are the people looking for thirds and picking up guys. But there are many gay couples that aren't doing that that you'll never see because they're not living your type of life and not hanging out in cruising places.
Also celebrity marriages as a rule are more unstable than the marriages of regular people. There's usually lots of separation due to working on movies, TV Shows. Drugs are pushed everywhere they go and there's lots of starfuckers out there. I wouldn't extrapolate anything from a celebrity marriage and make sweeping generalizations about regular marriage and commitment from it.
- The pool party Cheyenne attended was at actor Michael McDonald (MadTv) and his partner Summy's house in Nicholas Canyon. There were many WeHo gays there.
Cheyenne is pretty trashy IMO. He should get divorced before he starts parading is new piece around. But, when your cray or on the cokey you probably don't care. Also, the tatts in person look terrible as well.
- The infidelity isn't new. He stayed with one of my friends a few years back because he left Monte for a chorus boy he had met down South. After a few weeks, he thought better of his decision and returned home. Maybe it'll happen again. Monte must be one tolerant chap.
- This is just so sad. I used to wish I had gone to NYC to see "Xanadu." Now I wouldn't want to see him in anything. What a let down.
- [quote]He's like a cheap, tawdry version of Reichen Lehmkuhl.
And that's really saying something!
- [quote]Monte must be one tolerant chap.
He is an enabler and codependent.
Interesting! Which other gay actors were in the party?
- R175 you know nothing about his husband. So keep your AA / ALANON bull-shit to yourself. Monty seems like the only decent one in this scenario. People make decisions for a variety of reasons.
Is Hillary Clinton codependent or an enabler?
Ive met Cheyenne's husband several times. He is incredibly smart, independent, and isnt a star fucker or social climber.
I know nothing of Cheyenne's new boyfriend. But, if he lives in weho, is in AA, (possibly does porn) He's a star fucker and a climber.
- Monte needs to get some self-esteem.
- [quote] He is incredibly smart, independent
Being smart and independent, you can't be an enabler or codependent?
- [quote]and I firmly believe we must all strive for our personal best and reflect positively on our community. I think of Cheyenne Jackson as a positive gay role model and it's disappointing to think of him committing infidelity, sing drugs and tarnishing his sunny clean-cut "all-American jock" appearance.
Looking to to entertainment personalities as "role models" is so unsophisticated, juvenile and pedestrian.
You know who goes into the acting and singing professions? Really fucked-up people with personality disorders.
- Oh god in heaven R175. They obviously have an open relationship. Get over your cheap self.
- Who's the porn whore?
As for CJ's suitability as a role model: just because he's hot doesn't mean he's had an easy life. Growing up gay and with a unique name couldve made him vulnerable to bullying. What's worse is if he was abused as a kid as well. Hopefully he has true friends in his life who are willing to get him on a better path.
Monty sounds like a emotionally withholding piece of shit.
- For what it's worth, Cheyenne constantly refers to Monte on his Twitter account as "my ball and chain".
- [quote] Growing up [...] with a unique name couldve made him vulnerable to bullying
- In one of the profile pieces from early on in his career, he mentioned that he grew up in a crazy fundie family.
[quote]Monty sounds like a emotionally withholding piece of shit.
I'll take Incomprehensible Leaps of Logic for $1,000, Alex!
- [quote]Is Hillary Clinton codependent or an enabler?
- Where the impression of "emotionally withholding" coming from?
- God, I hope you're wrong.
- Is it drugs or alcohol?
Because if he is abusing one or the other or both. Then Monte is enabling and being codependent.
- I love Cheyenne Jackson as much as they next discerning queen, but Jesus... Some of you have way too much invested in the marriage of a minor celebrity.
- why are we attacking the husband now?
R182= Cheyenne's new BF
- Y'all are prudes. Every gay couple I know is open, whether or not they say it.
- Being open does not mean you have boyfriends. Fuck buddies, yes.
- R193 I know couples who are together, and they both have their own boyfriends.
- Cheyenne also on Twitter about his husband earlier ths year.
- He ain't lookin' so hot here.
- [quote]I know couples who are together, and they both have their own boyfriends.
This is what I call being delusional. If you each have a boyfriend, you're not together in any way that matters or counts. You're fuck buddies at best.
Also, when one person moves himself and his new lover out of state and they move in together, you've gone outside the boundaries of what constitutes an open relationship.
- Gay long term relationships are the shallowest on the planet.
- R192 and R198 I am personally offended by your comment. I have been with my partner for 14 years. As soon as I realized the relationship was getting serious I had nothing more to do with any man who wanted a sexual relationship with me. We have both been faithful, monogamous and respectful for over 14 years.
Your comments are homophobic and very, very untrue.
This is the problem when people like Cheyenne act so awful. It reflects badly on all of us. If this is true I will be unable to enjoy seeing him on stage or on TV ever again. I am too good for this garbage. I hope these nasty rumors are just idle gossip.
- Regardless, Cheyenne's behavior is despicable here. He has eevry right to pursue a new realtionship but not when he is married. He is a grade A asshole in my book, and a phony.
I read an interview in the San Fran paper 3 weeks ago where Cheyenne said Monty was the love of his life and couldnt imagine ever being without him.
I guess that's only until the next piece of ass come walking by. I hope the new BF is prepared for the same thing to happen to him.
The whole thing is just trashy... weho, drugs, AA,pool parties,prison tattoos. I mean really?
- R200 is Violet, Dowager Countess of Grantham
- Well the Dowager is correct and there's nothing wrong with having some standards. If true, Cheyenne's behavior is quite self destructive and really nothing to admire. He better be careful or he'll end up with the same fate as the Cory Monteith and Heath Ledgers of this world.
- But as some have said, if Monte has no problems with Cheyenne's behavior, why should anyone else care.
It is their relationship, no one else's.
- Maybe Monte gave him an ultimatum.
- I love that this Roger Octopus won't shut up on these boards about what a non-stereotypical gay guy he is, yet he admits to watching The View and having a holy veneration of a Broadway actor.
- There is no way he Cheyenne is employable with all of those tattoos. What casting agent is going to deal with that mess.
Angelina, Jolie doesn't even have all of that shit on here. And Cheyenne Jackson is no Angelina Jolie.
Can someone repost his cock pic , I cant find it
- [quote] What casting agent is going to deal with that mess.
What about make-up?
- I'm starting to think RogerOctopus is a frau.
- This pic had Cheyenne and Monte both at Pride on 6/30. They looked happy then.
- Jesse Metcalf has a lot more ink than Cheyene Jackson and he seems to be getting work. OTOH, the ink has ruined the appearance of those two attractive men.
- do we even have confirmation that the item is about Cheyenne?
- Well dayum...
- Cheyenne and Anderson Cooper both have open relationships. Interesting.
- Meth makes people have a dark side they might never have had before r78. He has the creepy dead eyes of a meth user in those pix. The tattoos are tragic. I hope he gets help.
- He had butt fucking parties in his dressing room when he was starring in ALL SHOOK UP at the Palace.
- What/whoever Cheyenne is or isn't into or up to, the Ent Lawyer and his Crazy Days still talks absolute shit.
How many blinds does he crank off the wheel every day? He'd have to have his subjects bugged to have that much daily dirt, and people called Ted crazy for doing the same thing (only with more substance) years ago.
- Most of these BI aren't true. People coming on the internet anonymously making claims don't count. This hasn't even reached the pages of any gossip sites. I'm not sure if that's because mainstream America has no clue who Cheyenne Jackson is or because there's not much dirt to talk about.
- Where was he Pride Grand Marshall?
- I blame Courtney Love.
I know she and Cheyenne started hanging out earlier this year when she needed someone to help her crash into AMFAR events. She probably supplied his drugs, and he supplied the invites.
They all do look happy in this pic though. I hope Alan and Grant make it.
- [quote]I'm not sure if that's because mainstream America has no clue who Cheyenne Jackson is or because there's not much dirt to talk about.
He had a recurring part on 30 ROCK, which millions and millions of people watched.
I think lots of people know who he is.
- R218 He was San Francisco Pride Grand Marshall
- [quote]mainstream America has no clue who Cheyenne Jackson is
Several mainstream Americans watch "Glee." They would have seen him.
- Stop saying it's not true.
You've had multiple people see and meet Cheyenne, his ugly tattoos, and new BF at Michael McDonald's Gay Pool Party on Saturday. Why is it so hard to believe? There were 25 eyewitnesses.
He's the Gay Amanda Bynes.
- I thought Amanda Bynes was the gay Amanda Bynes.
- Everyone knows it's true. We just have one faux-naive concern troll who's playing a bizarre little trolling game.
- How come every rock in Cheyenne's life has been unturned, yet nobody seems to know his pornstar boyfriend?
- That IS an interesting question, R226. We have people posting in this thread who seem to indicate they wear at this pool party and yet no ID of the porn star. It seems the appearance of a porn star at a party like this would cause some ruckus, yes? Who is the guy?
- Cheyenne has a fat lower body.
- [quote]He's the Gay Amanda Bynes.
I think BOTH have been smoking from the same rusty pipes.
- Cheyenne getting mad.
- R226 - I dont think the BF is a porn star. MAybe he could have been a porn actor. His name is Jason and he is a garden variety weho queen.
- Looking out of it.
- No, no, R231. People were very clear -- he's a porn star. Jason who?
- [quote]People were very clear -- he's a porn star. Jason who?
Jason ALEXANDER, Rose!
- Well, I did learn one thing from this thread-- I had no idea that Michael McDonald was gay.
- Has the news hit ATC?
Will t be considered off-topic?
- Wasn't there gossip of wild all boy cast member orgies after the show during the short run of ALL SHOOK UP?
- Someone needs to ID this infamous porn star! Who is Cheyenne fucking!?
- I miss the Cheyenne that performed, " Oh, what a beautiful Morning" on the Today Show...that's when he amazed me with his voice and beauty.
[quote]He had a recurring part on 30 ROCK, which millions and millions of people watched.I think lots of people know who he is.
Um no. 30 Rock was not a huge hit that everyone in America was watching and his part on 30 Rock wasn't even that big a role. I'm a huge fan of 30 Rock, but let's not pretend it was Must See TV. I'd say more people don't know who he is than do.
- Mostly it's boring because it's the same old story, whether the one going nuts is gay or straight, the old "get something young while you can" and forget the wife/husband at home. The great thing about the tattoos is that it's a permanent reminder of what an idiot he is.
- This may very well be completely untrue. Those awful gossip websites should never be believed. If it is true it's a problem because we are fighting for gay marriage on the basis that our marriages are as sound and as worthy of respect as straight marriages. For a high-profile person to break his vows so brazenly undermines our position. That's why it would be a problem. Gay people are capable of monogamy and fidelity. Cheyenne is making it seem otherwise.
And no I am not a Frau. I don't watch "The View" regularly. While I would like to see Broadway plays like "Xanadu" more often, I only travel to NYC every few years. I don't know whether I am non-stereotypical or not. I think not. But, I am what I am and I respect everyone unless they are jerks or flamboyantly anti-social.
- Oh my gawd !!!
- Anyone judging marriages by using the standard of celebrity marriages is an idiot. If we judges straight marriage by straight celebrity marriages, there would be no heterosexual rights as well.
Straight couples get marriages rights because they are straight. It has nothing to do with whether they have good marriages or not.
And if some straight frau says gay men can't married because Cheyenne is a whore then she's fucked up.
- If we judged....
...get marriage rights....
- You're right R245. But, marriage is a public institution and Cheyenne should be more careful of the way he reflects on the gay community. Just look at the posters here who say gay monogamy is impossible! There is a lot of ignorance to be overcome.
- R242 Amen, I too thought Cheyenne was better than this. It's all so cliche. He has always portrayed himself as classy guy . I still think he is extremely talented. I saw him at his Carnegie Hal concert, and it was an amazing show. But, this deff takes away some of his shine. I hope he get's it together soon.
And stop the ink now!!!. Looking at those tats , I agree with an earlier poster. They are so bad and grotesque that its almost like a form of cutting. subconsciously he's trying to disfigure himself. so sad
- R232 his pupils are pinned in that pic. Crying shame.
- You can be a nice guy AND a piggy bottom.
- Supposedly his new boyfriend is Eli Lieb...who's not exactly a porn actor.
- He will lose his looks fast if he continues with the drugs.
- I don't think it's Eli Lieb. He and Cheyenne are doing a song together which is why they've been seen together lately. Eli is a little over 30. I got the impression from the blind it was someone younger than that that he met in AA.
- Maybe Cheyenne will be our new Liza?
- He's been moving from one project to another lately . . . films back to back, concerts, CD's . . . does that sound like a guy who's drugged out?
- [quote]30 Rock was not a huge hit that everyone in America was watching and his part on 30 Rock wasn't even that big a role.
No one ever said "everyone in America was watching." Those are your words, not mine.
I said millions of people saw him on that show: and indeed, they absolutely did.
- * Ahem *
No one said you said that. Point was, since you seemed to miss it, it wasn't a huge hit. It wasn't some big show that a lot of people are going to recognize him for.
Millions of people also see the guy in the Dish commercial, doesn't mean anyone knows who he is.
- r258, so what's your point?
- I hope he's not barebacking.
- He's not r260, thank God for that!
- [quote]Point was, since you seemed to miss it,
You mean, since you failed to make it.
- A loser, always been a loser, a cokehead and a user.He used his dick to get cast in projects. It's how he got where he is, and his downfall will be spectacularly swift.
- Oh my sides, R260! Barebacking is too boring for that whore. He lubes with his tricks' blood at this point.
- r262, so why mince words? just lay it on the table and own up to it.
- [quote][R262], so why mince words? just lay it on the table and own up to it.
OK: You can't argue for shit.
There, I've said it, as you asked.
- How do we know he's not barebacking? It sounds as though he's currently a hot ass mental mess.
- r266, you're damaged. ...seriously. get some help hun.
- Cheyenne, looking fine.
- I cannot have been the only one here who attended the Michael Feinstein/ Cheyenne Jackson concert at Carnegie Hall.
I cannot recall the exact "somewhat anti-Semitic remark" but it was something along the lines of "Well the Jews have all the money" in response to something Michael Feinstein said.
Michael, who otherwise seemed like he had a crush on Cheyenne, looked momentarily stunned.
I do recall Cheyenne sang "Someone To Watch Over Me" and dedicated it to Monte. It was a sweet moment, and Cheyenne has (had?) a terrific voice. ALL SHOOK UPP was crap, but his singing, his looks, his whole persona was lovely in FINIAN'S RAINBOW.
Now let me throw another half-remembered thought into the thread....I read here that Anderson Cooper's bf Ben previously dated - or at least had sex with - Cheyenne. Anyone here recall that anecdote?
- Ben sure gets around much.
- And then there's this..
- r272 who the fuck is that?
- Is CJ a top? bottom?
- Sorry, wrong link. This is what I was mooing about....
- Roger Octopus is the Piggy-Whore alt-name of the erstwhile Voice Of The Night. Did you not notice that one suddenly appeared while the other suddenly disappeared? Gawd.
- Queerty is now reporting the split. I'm assuming someone from DL was the source for their story.
- If it weren't for the photos, everything in the Queerty article is lifted directly from this thread.
Still not proven until we get a statement from CJ.
- [quote]You're right [R245]. But, marriage is a public institution and Cheyenne should be more careful of the way he reflects on the gay community. Just look at the posters here who say gay monogamy is impossible! There is a lot of ignorance to be overcome.
Sadly, you're partly correct in that the media love to focus on anyone gay getting up to mischief and 'besmirching' their unions. They are also as bad with heterosexuals. Gay people are more highlighted because there's fewer and in many states, no marriage laws to break (ironically).
But it's not Cheyenne's duty to police the scene or act as a 'gay representative'. He is what he is (just a guy) and my only view is to be cautious about 100% believing things that come from a blind item site about more serious claims like major drug use. If his major crime is trading a partner, getting tattoos and doing a few poppers now and then then it's not great but he's not as busy as some in this business.
Ent Lawyer's been busted for bullshitting before and even if this is correct it just means he got lucky.
- [quote]He has also always been heavily into drugs and booze. He is sober now. he also cheated on his long term boyfriend with a very young man he met in AA meetings. To be with his new love, he left his boyfriend behind in New York and has moved in with his new younger boyfriend in West Hollywood. New tattoos and a new mustache complete the mid-life crisis look and act.
Just re-reading this pile, I can't even see what he's done that merits a BI? Druggy past but sober now? Standard luvvy, anyone? Cheats on partner? They might have been on the outs anyway. Partner might have stepped out on him too.
Moved to be with new partner? Isn't that kind of...nice? Shitty tattoos, see Harry Styles, multi-millionaire, about shitty tattoos that look like a 5yo's scrawl. Doesn't stop the world does it?
- Hey, Cheyenne, do you still like to "party"? Seriously, come find us next time you're ready for some action. We have some good stuff.
- This is likely the "jason" involved.. porn star or not cheyenne instagramed this photo a few months ago which has since been taken down..
- ...going to this "jasons" instagram shows photos of him talking about his "meetings"... considering it was said they met in AA
- Oh Christ, the boyfriend looks like trash as well. Two ex-drug addicted queens.
- Certainly a lot of expensive dental work in r282's pic.
- If that is the boyfriend his name is Jason Landau.
He's a failed actor living in West Hollywood. He has or had a very bad cocaine / alcohol issue in the past, not sure if he's using now. or if he's doing porn now. But, he could be from all accounts.
Here is his link to his imdb page. Watch the trailer for Sunset Junction and you'll see why he never made it in legit acting.
R282 that pic looks like he's gotten dentures, maybe meth teeth problems?
- R282 - Cheyenne was instagraming pics of his new bf two months ago, well that's classy. Also, Is that Bobby Gant (Queer as Folk) in the picture as well? That meanS they are all in AA together.
I love DL. in this thread I learned Michael McDonald is Gay. Bobby Gant is an addict, and Cheyenne is cuckoo.
- Jesus Christ. r282 Its like a Before, After and During meth ad. LOL
- Michael McDonald's sexuality has been mentioned numerous times on DL.
- Can we not mention Michael McDonald, please?
- Michael Feinstein had more than a crush. Cheyenne fucked him long enough to get a CD ("The Power of Two") and concert out of him.
The problem with Cheyenne is that aside from one being pretty/hot, his singing/dancing talents were more solid all-purpose than distinctive or exceptional.
They'll be another Cheyenne in another season or two to keep the fangurls/stalkers occupied.
- [quote] Cheyenne fucked him long enough to get a CD
You mean he fucked with his mind and led him on.
- That's part of it for sure. But I think Cheyenne did what he had to do to cinch the deal.
- Chenenne was a guest on Michael Feinstein's weekly NPR show. CJ sounds okay when he's doing Broadway songs, but then the rest of his music has him singing soprano and that's awful.
- re: 22
While I'm not into AA, I do respect the privacy. Nobody should talk about who's in those meetings, nor should anyone retell any gossip.
- MAybe he's a nice guy. But, I'm sorry, the new bf looks like a drug addict.
- Agreed. He should let go of the "bari-tenor" thing. He sounds better in his mid-/lower-range.
- How do I get invited to these WeHo pool parties?
- Michael McDonald is gay?
- Not cool guys! We should not be outing anyone here or reporting who is going to AA. You people have no dignity.
- Wasn't Michael McDonald one of Kathy Griffin's "gays" on her D-List show?
- [quote]You people have no dignity.
Are you new?
That being said, outing a fellow AAer is TERRIBLE, but what do you expect from former drug addicts?
- [quote]Not cool guys! We should not be outing anyone here or reporting who is going to AA. You people have no dignity.
Yeah, have some dignity... just stick to outing people's sexual preferences!!!
- 1. Get a crazy person sober and he's a crazy sober person
2. Don't listen to gossip from Gay AAs; we're the most gossip-prone cunts that ever cunted
3. He was delicious in "Mockingbird Lane"
4. Fuck the tattoo pics; I want to see the cock pictures
5. Yeah, he looks like he'd steal your good whisk
- The cock pic has just been reposted
- "Daddy Big Boots" tattoo = there will be three people in this relationship: you, me and my father. And not in the good way.
- Ok, is this thread is moving along so fast because everyone wants this to be true or because they hope its not?
- What the fuck is Daddy Big Boots?
- [quote]What the fuck is Daddy Big Boots?
It's a song by Elvis Presley. Supposedly Cheyenne had some of the lyrics made into a tattoo on his arm.
"You won't believe it's true
Did you know your
Daddy Big Boots
Once wore little boots like you"
It seems crazy which made me think it's for a movie or something.
Why only two options?
- I agree Cheyenne is very beautiful looking but his acting stinks although his voice is strong, it's very bland.
- crazy. eyes.
- Other sites are saying the new BF is an ex-drug dealer in weho
- Despite his great body, "Daddy Bigboots" would be such a deal-breaker: "I have huge daddy issues that will never, ever, ever go away."
- I haven't read through this entire thread but if the mustache is for a role perhaps the tats are too. Fake.
- Why do people like R280 come to a gossip site? Just to troll?
How is he trolling?
- He must have heard that Broadway doesn't care for booze or pills!
- It is fascinating to read these replies and the speed with which they have come. On one hand, who cares, really? But I get the peaked interest, dog days of August combined with the schadenfreude of those sexy "clay feet".
I hope Cheyenne is well and taking care of himself. Some of you queens are certainly holding him up to standards that would crush most of us. But just one additional remark from my own experience.
There is no cray-cray like just sober "pink cloud" crazy, especially when it comes to relationships. OMG. It's eye-rollingly obnoxious to hear but this is why you are well-advised not to make any major changes or alter personal relationships in that first year of continued sobriety. (Note: "Continued".)
Make new friends, go to dinner, hang-out, build a base of support but no divorces, marriages or coffee-induced elopements. It only adds to the apology list. More likely than not, in the years to come you won't even want to speak to some of the folks you fell in love with from that first year in the rooms. To quote a very wise and dear friend: "Remember where you met me. I not here because I'm sane." and "a drunken horse thief often just becomes a sober one." Most AA "miracles" when examined are based in that reality.
Good luck, Cheyenne. Much awaits.
- Still in shock that Michael McDonald of The Doobie Brothers is gay
- Oned of he main reason people get hose big ugly forearm tattoos is ti hide the needle marks from when they inject drugs. Judging but the "craziness", the Weho partying and his appearance it's obvious that CheyAnnE is slamming crystal meth on a very regular basis.
- Wrong Michael McDonald, R320. It's the comedian known from MadTV.
- Reeks of bipolar.
- OK, so no one in r282/r283's pictures is 19. So much for that rumor.
R324, you were beat to the punch about 80 posts ago
Did you read that article. It just lifts from what's been written here.
- Any post that reveals humanity, decency and personal integrity-or calls on others to show a bit of the above-is greeted by bitter nellies hissing "Troll!"
- From another site:
"Daddy Big Boots".. Is that the wealthy Bear from the all-twink Annie remake?
- What is interesting is that Cheyenne knows about datalounge and Queerty (he's even appeared on a video interview on the site) as do his press people and they have done nothing to squelch this. Not even a glib little "Lotta haters out their spreadin' lies."
I mean Cheyenne tweets back immediately when a Boston Herald writer comments about Cheyenne referring to his dog as his child.
So there is eloquence in the silence here.
But most importantly -- This tweeked out tattoo artist is on the Tony nomination committee!?
- R330 Publicists don't have as much power as they'd like to when it comes to Queerty or the Datalounge.
- R329 you made me laugh so hard . Thank you!
- That may be true R331, but we don't have to be part of this character defamation. If Cheyenne wants to see other men, it is his social reonsibility to get a divorce first then wait a reasonable length of time before resuming a single life.
Unless we hear otherwise from him, I'm sure proper etiquette is that we should assume this is entirely untrue and pray that drugs and alcohol don't lead him into a life of promiscuity, tattoos and other disdainful behavior.
I felt I should check out the site this filthy piece of gossip came. Let me just say it is better that no one visits it, there is absolutely nothing redeemable about it. Purely gutter trash.
- [quote]Publicists don't have as much power as they'd like to when it comes to Queerty or the Datalounge.
You never heard of Tig Notaro?
- [quote]felt I should check out the site this filthy piece of gossip came. Let me just say it is better that no one visits it, there is absolutely nothing redeemable about it. Purely gutter trash.
As you sit there posting this on a celebrity gossip site.
- R333 = Cheyenne's mom
- Never liked him, his voice, his weird, curved dick or his thin upper lip. Next...
- Can someone re-post his "weird, curved dick"?
- The Backlot and NewNowNext have picked up the story but it looks like they got it from Queerty. The only difference is NewNowNext says:
"Cheyenne Jackson, who’s mesmerized us in everything from Xanadu to 30 Rock, confirmed he’s split with Monte Lapka, and found a new “very young” boyfriend in West Hollywood."
I wonder if that's a real confirmation or they just wrote that.
Check the other thread, it was posted around the time of the pics of Jason, the apparent new guy.
- Jackson's publicist confirms split. I guess its all true
- [quote]"Cheyenne Jackson, who’s mesmerized us in everything from Xanadu to 30 Rock,
- How does his (soon to be ex-) husband have a job as a physicist? Does that mean he's a physics professor, or that he works in a physics lab, or what?
- Are there any facilities in Manhattan where a physicist could find work?
- The Manhattan Project?
- The husband works in banking now, he was a physicist. Cheyenne is really in mid-life crisis meltdown. Cheyenne is an A-hole in real life.
- The husband works in a bank
- Cock pic is in r275's link FYI...it's curved, dunno about "weird"...
- His new tattoos are hideous. The equivilent to keying a really expensive car for no reason. Like a Miata or something else snazzy. Sad.
- Here's a recent pic of Jackson clothed with the shaved head. looks fat too. debunks the meth story
- Hmm I wonder what this says about Open marriage and Marriage equality. From what everyone has said here, even when Cheyenne was with Monte he was still hooking up on the side and Monte kept taking him back when he would run off with someone. But now that they're legally married it looks like Monte may no longer be so accommodating.
Does putting a ring on it put the kibosh on what you used to find acceptable?
Will Monte now want alimony and a split of Cheyenne's money like what would happen in a straight divorce? Are gay marrieds getting prenups now?
- R351 Monty should take his lying , cheating ass to the cleaners.
- I doubt Jackson has all that much in the bank.
- The greatest moment of Cheyenne's career:
- Why do gay Broadway performers tend to be sluttier than other gay actors? I've noticed this before. Broadway chorus boys are the sluttiest guys on the planet.
- Hi Cheyenne at r352! Could you post a better dick pic than the one that's been floating around. Thanks hon. XOXO.
- This is too bad. It's no more sad than any other marriage, same-sex or opposite sex, breaking up. But, if he is going to have extra-marital relationships then divorce is the necessary route.
What I objected to is the way some people on here seem to want us to remain "sexual outlaws," living on the margins of society. I can't think of any other reason for the people reveling in gossip about his affairs and sexual debauchery. I am remnded of a thread on here a while back in which someone was arguing in favor of live, hard core, sex acts being included in Gay Pride parades. We've fought too hard to move past that. This is the 21st century and we are finally seeing our unions being taken seriously by the society as a whole.
If we want to have equal rights then we must accept equal responsibilities. It should be obvious that there is no room for infidelity in marriage. No one should stand in judgment of anyone else. What happened is between Mr. Jackson and his husband.
But, no one has any tight to call me a "faux concern troll," for pointing out that another person's heartbreak and/or moral failings are something to celebrate. We have an obligation to be better than that.
- I don't see a shaved head in r350's photo, just a terribly ill-fitting suit.
- Daddy Bigboosh.
- Look...no one here OUTED someone in AA. Jackson did that when he indiscreetly marched around some party with his new boytoy, telling everyone he met him at an AA meeting. Or that he '13th stepped' him.
- This guy seems to have serious errors in judgement. Dumping one's husband for a younger mate is par for the course in Hollyweird, but the tatts and wackiness may affect the roles he is hired for. This is stuff one expects from the loose-cannon porn "stars" one reads about on "The Sword" blog, not acclaimed Broadway actors.
- So that Cheyenne is now sober & drug free right?
- I suspect the tattoos are a misguided effort to shake up his clean-cut image and declare his independence from the Broadway musical theater community.
And they're succeeding, if this thread is any indication.
- Broadway actors are forbidden to have tattoos. Last time I remember being in the theater, If you want to get cast in a major role.
- I'm not a Kathie Lee fan, but calling her a "bitch" behind her back was unprofessional.
What is WRONG with Cheyenne??
- R363 is probably right. If he's moved to West Hollywood then Broadway is probably no longer his priority. So far he hasn't really become a big movie or TV star despite his looks. This one looks like a big gamble.
- Oh Daddy bring your big boots back to me
~daddy bring your big boots back to me~
- Chey-Chey's secret to a successful marriage (MWHAHHAHA!)
- sad r368.
Whatever caused the split/move/tattoos, i hope he's not using. Seems like a dumb career move to go to LA.
- R368 Crystal Conners would agree
- The supposed bf doesn't look that much younger in the linked pics, at least to me. I was expecting someone around 23-25. That Jason guy looks around 32-34 to me.
- There saying the bf use to be a drug dealer in weho, can anyone confirm?
- what is the title of the thread with the weird curved cock picture?
- Interesting interview with The Advocate. Maybe he needs to re-read it after he's done with the drug dealer twink.
- He's obviously back in drugs if his bf is a drug dealer. I feel so bad for his ex.
- I am sad for him. Assuming the worst on this thread, he seems like a lost soul. I guess I am naive in wanting to believe he is sober and married.
Why was he on 30 Rock so little, did it conflict with B-way?
- Grow up Cheyenne, act like a man. Your 38. Time to put your daddy big boots on.
- Cheyenne has been living for years in NY with nothing but glowing press and praise. He goes to one WeHo party and he's immediately ratted out by anonymous sources with talk of shaved heads and prison tattoo. I guess he wasn't part of the in crowd. He may regret moving out there.
- [quote]Cheyenne has been living for years in NY with nothing but glowing press and praise. He goes to one WeHo party and he's immediately ratted out by anonymous sources with talk of shaved heads and prison tattoo.
It's not the location, it's the ink on his body. Had he gotten fugly tatts in New York, it would have been in the news faster than the WeHo party.
- R378 - That's not true. There have always been stories about his drug use and cheating. He or the husband have managed to keep it under wraps and out of the public. Now that he is in LA he's not being discrete.
Jesus. Come ON.
- WOW, THIS THREAD HAS EVEN MORE REPLIES NOW THAN THE "Flyover Frau's busy week" thread!!!
That is huge!
Cheyenne should be thrilled!
- Yeah, it's an issue of his lack of discretion.
You have to admire out celebs like Neil Patrick Harris. Whatever configuration their relationship has, they keep it all under wraps. They're out, but private. The same with Bomer.
The sad thing here is that Jackson could be a bigger star, yet seems determined to flush it now.
- Exactly R380.
- fuck off r381. this is a thread about a ho and his stupid tat, not a dissertation, bitch.
- r368: That interview reads like something Joan Crawford would have "written" for a 1940s issue of MODERN SCREEN.
- r383: I think Jackson reached his peak. There's only so long you can be the up-and-coming darling of the Great White Way.
He may have have known this and just said "fuck this shit."
- Too bad Tina Fey couldn't throw him another project
- R387 exactly!
- Wait up a second, we've all been pretty much saying its his fault but maybe his husband broke it up with him leading to his descent into this slutty tattoo drug "who gives a fuck" thing he has going on
- [quote]We are on two totally different levels. I'm a 4.0 student about to graduate with my Masters in Clinical Psych.
Wow. A [italic]master's[/italic] degree!
No one has ever achieved that before!
- R390 i think your on crack, By all accounts it was the husband that tried to stop Cheyenne's crap. He's a drug addict and no-one got him there but himself.
- Agree with r390. CJ is a modest talent who was able to shine in a few shows, but he has never had a huge success on stage or screen. His initial calling card, his looks, are fading. The realization of that fact must be hitting him hard. Poor Monty.
- [quote]You have to admire out celebs like Neil Patrick Harris. Whatever configuration their relationship has, they keep it all under wraps. They're out, but private. The same with Bomer.
You might want to scratch off that last one.
- Even if it is true he can still get it together and have a successful career. I always thought it would be great if "Captain Jack" on "Torchwood" had a brother; Cheyenne reminds me a lot of John Barrowman. It seems like Barrowman's marriage is successful so far.
Maybe John Barrowman is a bit more mature being a few years older. I was thinking today that Cheyenne must have settled down with husband awfully young. I was 31 when I met mine. I think I would not have been ready when I was in my 20's. Maybe he missed out on being single and regretted not having more sexual experience.
This whole thing is pretty sad.
- I understand why this thread exists: it's legitimate gossip that a Broadway star got tattoos, left his husband, and joined AA.
What I don't understand is why this thread got nearly 400 responses in 36 hours. None of this seems as if it's going to destroy his career or anything like that. In fact, joining AA seems like a very positive step.
What's the big deal? Is it that this guy seemed like a good two-shoes and just now it's publicly coming out he's got a darker side?
- [quote] What I don't understand is why this thread got nearly 400 responses in 36 hours.
Because we're having a conversation, you botched abortion.
- For me it's the nasty tats. Good for him going to AA but why ink his body? Trashy.
- [quote]None of this seems as if it's going to destroy his career or anything like that.
Do you think casting people are going to trust him with a big role with the reputation he has? Just because somebody joins AA, that doesn't mean they're dependable from that day forward. Get real!
Can you name any leading male on Broadway who displays prison style body ink?
- R396 Basically, He did portray himself as a goody-two shoes, and now we find out he's a nasty slut. What's mot to like?
- Dumping the old ball and chain and finding a fresh one isn't always a bad thing. It can be the start...
- Perhaps Cheyenne Jackson is going through some sort of personal crisis which is causing him to act out, I don't know. That aside, it's refreshing to know that someone doesn't feel they have to adapt to the traditional show business construct. Maybe he's blazing a trail for people to be more of who they are, and to be okay with that.
- I think it's because it's a new and exciting thing for us to have celebrities we like enter into same-sex marriages. So it's a new and unfortunate thing for those marriages to have the same problems as heterosexual marriages. It's sort of disillusioning to know that Cheyenne was unfaithful and ruined his marriage. I think most of us are sad about this, I know I am.
- [quote]Because we're having a conversation, you botched abortion.
Why don't you go lick your mother's rancid suppurating cunt, you diarrhea smear.
And I say that with all kindness and charity.
- R402 We've fought so hard for gay marriage. It's definitely not "okay" to "blaze a new trail" that involves publicly breaking his marriage vows. Not unless he gets divorced first. He's representing us.
- Monte Lapka's bank job probably kept Cheyenne with room and food while he was in between jobs. Too bad he trusted Cheyenne to be sober and faithful.
- R398 and R404, grow up! We are not in grade school.
- How much does Monte make at the bank?
No one is allowed to discuss Cheyenne's tattoo, his sexual escapades or drug fueled days and nights on my site. They who break the rules will be banned!
- Sorry, mean't r397.
- I don't think he's been trying to peddle "clean cut". I remember reading an interview with him where he mentioned a Seattle friend's HIV diagnosis, and that it could easily have been him based on past behaviour.
- Us Magazine: "They've Been Living Separate Lives"
Broadway hunk Cheyenne Jackson will soon be back on the market. The Glee actor and his husband of two years, Monte Lapka, are finally pulling the plug on their relationship after the pair have been "living separate lives" for some time, a source tells Us.
"I haven't hear one particular reason for the separation, but Cheyenne seems to have been changing a lot this past year," the source said. "His new tattoos … really show how he's trying to transform himself. I have no idea why he's doing it, but I've been watching it happen, really fast, this past year."
Jackson, 38, and Lapka, a physicist, have been together for 13 years, and tied the knot during a Hamptons beach ceremony in September 2011.
"It's official, after 11 years together, Zora's no longer a bastard," Jackson captioned a shot of the pair together on Twitter. The NYC-based couple share a dog, Zora, together. "Married the best man I've ever known."
In a statement issued to Playbill.com on Wednesday, July 31, a rep for the actor called the decision to divorce a mutual one.
"It is an amicable parting, and, understandably, a private matter," the statement reads.
Jackson was last seen on Broadway in The Performers.
- Why does that Chat site always get mentioned here? It's tiresome.
- I dont know why some of you are so judgmental, it's not like most of you aren't drug using whores as well
- Someone on broadwayworld mentioned that they saw Cheyenne making out with his boy toys during the Xanadu run and that Monte was a rude lil' bitch.
I guess Cheyenne watched the Liberace movie one too many times.
- I am sure Monte was a rude lil bitch, he probably knew he was being cheated on constantly. I wonder what could have went down, they were together over a decade. It is not like they married each other after a few months. Cheyenne is not an A list celeb with people throwing themselves at him everywhere, he seemed savvy enough to know that fame isn't everything.
There is no way a sober person would get those horrific tattoos.
I don't get the impression that a lot of DLers have a lot of sex.
- With Jackson's looks, he doesn't need to be an A-List star.
He's never really done it for me, but he's the type that lots of gays idolise (square-jawed, tall, bulging in several areas etc.)
- R412 I wonder if this has something to do with Zora. He seemed to take the death of that dog pretty hard. Maybe it's like having a child. Lots of times after a child's death the parents end up getting divorced.
Or maybe the dog was the only thing holding them together. Maybe even Brillo the replacement dog wasn't enough. I'm assuming Monte gets custody of Brillo.
- Cheyenne seems to be going through a rebellious stage. Lay off the drugs Jackson! Did you not learn anything after Cory's death?
- With all of these personality changes, maybe he's auditioning for a remake of "The Three Faces of [St]Eve."
- Miss Jackson if you're nasty
Cheyenne just posted a picture on Twitter of the tattoos he got on his OTHER arm!
- well thank god the dog is ok, he is such a sweety....I'll take custody if need be
- So the question is...who's going to get the hunky husband he dumped?
And, BTW...why would he dump that husband for the skanky, homely thing he's parading around now?
- With all the tsk-tsking and "how could he?"s on this thread, it's refreshing to see how many of you lead chaste, perfect and morally pure lives.
- R426...speaking for those of us who are GOSSIPING on a GOSSIP site, go die in a grease fire, asshole!
A bit funny for a judgmental bitch calling out others for being judgmental bitches. You MUST be a log cabinite.
- Maybe the husband did dump him. Who knows.
Sad all around.
- Can we have a poll on the hunkiness of the husband? I don't see it.
- He's hunkier than the new skank. Which is not saying much, I grant you.
- Earlier I was rolling my eyes at all of the hand-wringing and wailing over a minor male celeb. Now I'm rolling my eyes at all of the posters who were rabidly adamant about this dish not being true, the guy behind CDAN being full of shit and always making up his blinds, and the lack of "proof". All on a gossip site no less, 'natch.
- [quote]Cheyenne just posted a picture on Twitter of the tattoos he got on his OTHER arm!
What on earth is wrong with him? That is HEDIOUS!
- R432, you clearly are a gayby.
- "He did portray himself as a goody-two shoes, and now we find out he's a nasty slut."
Exactly.......but he is an AGING nasty slut, which is really bad.
- OMG! I can't believe this is true. What happened that made him do this stuff?
- tattoos are not necessarily bad.. but these tattoos are ugly!!
- If they ever do a bio film of Rock Hudson, Cheyenne would be perfect for the role.
- It's odd to say this, because Rock is often underrated as an actor: but he's not as good an actor as Rock Hudson.
- Cheyenne has flipped.
- R423. Oh Jesus, Cheyenne has become Angela Lansbury of Broadway's "Mame." Those tattooed lyrics on his arm are from the show's song, "It's Today."
[quote]The husband works in a bank
This deserves elaboration. He is a banker with a PhD. Investment Banks and Hedge Funds that pay obscene salaries and bonuses kill for young PhD's from top schools and all walks of life, especially those with science degrees. And even if he were not a superstar in his field, as bright, sharp-looking, educated, white male, he is likely to be bringing in considerable disposable income in the high six figures a year.
He ain't no bank teller or loans agent, that's for sure
[quote]Will Monte now want alimony and a split of Cheyenne's money like what would happen in a straight divorce?
[quote]Monty should take his lying , cheating ass to the cleaners.
So laughable. Who do you think has more money? The unemployed, alcoholic stage actor with a pesky drug habit or the banker with a PhD in Physics?
Broadway doesn't pay that much, unless you're an established star from another medium, and even then, those usually work for peanuts (relatively speaking) in order to build stage cred. A couple-season stint as a supporting player in a critically acclaimed but low-rated TV show did not leave Jackson with millions either.
Those of you giving him the star treatment he rightfully deserves talent-wise need to stop the fawning when it comes to his pockets.
- LOL r441!
As a former stage actor, I recall many times (especially when a show was in previews and being changed daily) when we would resort to writing dialogue and lyrics on the back of our hands and forearms - the cue cards of theater!
It's an old stage trick that crossed my mind when I first saw Cheyenne's tattoos.
- Ummm, people do realize that the 'mame lyrics tattoo' pic is a gag...right?
R442 is right. Monte's the one who's been paying the bills all these years. Or, at least, subsidizing Cheyenne's little hobby.
It's just very weird. They get married, Cheyenne professes his undying love for his partner of 13 years. Then, suddenly, Cheyenne's with some skank, and he's parading him around while announcing that they met at an AA meeting. ????????
Weird. Someone is having a very bad slip.
- We psychoanalyze everything here, so let's dissect the "Daddy Big Boots" tattoo thing. First, it's STRANGE. Here are the lyrics to the song...
"They call your daddy 'Big Boots'
And 'Big Boots' is his name.
It takes a big man to wear big boots,
that's your daddy's claim to fame.
They know your daddy Big Boots
wherever soldiers are
cause he can handle an armored tank
just like a kiddy can.
So sleep little soldier, don't you cry.
Loo loo loo loo, General Sandman's coming,Loo loo loo loo.
I'm gonna tell you a little secret, you won't believe it's true.
Did you know your Daddy Big Boots once wore
little boots like you?
- That Pride pic with Monte is only a month or so old, right?
- [quote]Ummm, people do realize that the 'mame lyrics tattoo' pic is a gag...right?
Of course! Still funny as shit...
- R442 is right, Zachary Quinto's character in "Margin Call" was a rocket scientist. These banks pay these guys to sit in a room doing nothing but math all day, figuring out new ways to disguise losses and repackage faulty financial products. They created the subprime mortgage crisis.
- [quote]Cheyenne has become Angela Lansbury of Broadway's "Mame."
God this site has gone downhill.
- I would normally say this thread is delicious, but it just depresses me.
- Honestly, I'm more than a little disappointed he hasn't yet gotten a tattoo of the lyrics for "Don't It Make My Brown Eyes Blue".
- They boyfriend Jason Landau is hardly a young thing (30's). He's been around the block several times in WeHo. I know he had a bad booze and cocaine problem. But, Ive never heard that he was a drug dealer. I guess he could have been. It is West Hollywood and anything is possible. I heard he was in AA now , which is a good thing.
At almost 40 Cheyenne has fallen into a group of former/current LA party boys.I don't see this ending well for him personally or professionally.
- Why can't he be like Max Von Essen and busy himself with tours, and the regions?
- There's still time and I'm sure some space somewhere, R451.
R445, I thought that tattoo meant that he was Daddy Big Boots. Didn't his father leave him when he was very young so he became Daddy Big Boots in his home. Now he's going to be Daddy Big Boots to his new lover and pass along the wisdom he's gained. I know it's shallow analysis but he doesn't seem too deep.
- As has been mentioned, the boyfriend is in his 30s.
- He's as deep as his pockets
- Have the "Cheyenneologists" from that Other Site weighed in here yet?
- R455. He's a 30 year old drug addict which makes him mentally 18.
- [quote]That's not true. There have always been stories about his drug use and cheating. He or the husband have managed to keep it under wraps and out of the public. Now that he is in LA he's not being discrete.
He wasn't remotely discreet in NY per the gossip on here. He was doing drugs and having orgies. He was making out with young boys right outside of Xanadu while he was with Monte. But the press always portrayed him as Mr. Goody Two Shoes. Advocate had him write articles about rules for his happy marriage. It was nothing but glowing press.
And even after this, I still see people from the Broadway world saying how nice and sweet he was to them so they're not going to say bad things about him now.
But in Cal. he's supposedly sober and going to AA, He goes to one WeHo party wearing a swimsuit and going with only one guy which is a hell of a lot more discreet than having multiple orgies, and he's immediately outed to Queerty probably by everyone who was at that party.
It's not like he didn't deserve it but obviously the people in WeHO are a lot more vicious. I think he was expecting to be treated the way he was in NY. But the people there don't have his back. Moving there is probably a really bad move for him.
- 30 Rock and Glee star Cheyenne Jackson and his husband Monte Lapka are splitting up.
A statement from Jackson's rep says the two "have mutually decided to divorce."
They have been together for 13 years and got married in New York two years ago.
"It is an amicable parting and understandably, a private matter," says the statement.
The Backlot reports that Jackson, 38, has moved from New York to Hollywood, has a new mustache, a new boyfriend and new tattoos.
- [quote] He was making out with young boys right outside of Xanadu while he was with Monte.
As if that was common knowledge.
- I just hope it is not meth
- R461 That's the point. It wasn't common knowledge because people in NY weren't spreading this to the gossip rags. They had his back for years.
- I guess the Broadway people wanted to protect him.
In LA all bets are off.
- The reason this is making the gossip columns is because of the tattoos. The public is fascinated by celebs going cray cray.
- People within the Broadway community have definitely gossiped about him since he came on to the scene. His dramas at his first shows were whispered about for years and kept him from being taken seriously for a long time. He seemed to clean up his act and focus a bit and that gave him a second wind.
Really, this isn't much of a surprise. What's surprising is the backlash.
- r423: A body covered in tats like that would be truly badass.
- Clearly, the choice of new boyfriend with the drug problem is to alleviate Cheyenne's own bad self-image of himself as a failed and addicted aging pretty-boy actor wannabe.
It is undoubtedly easier for Cheyenne to face each day with a partner more equal to himself than a successful drug-free businessman with no need for adulation from the public.
- What's going to be even sadder is the money he makes now will just go to tattoo removal once he sobers up and sees how he mangled his body. I know tattoos can be covered up with movie makeup, but that is a hell of a lot to cover up.
I read a story about a rapper who got into movies and ended up lasering off his tattoos because he had to come in 4 hours before his call time to get them covered up.
I wonder if he was ever faithful to Monte? This also shows what backstabbing shitheads there are in LA. He has been there for what, a month, and his personal life is being sold out to everyone.
- One thing is for certain, Simon Halls is earning his money. Cheyenne is lucky he has Slate mopping up all of the sites telling the truth.
Out Magazine had pictures of the cray cray tattoos and stories of the weho bf with lots of comments. All of that has been taken down today. This is the same with other sites reporting the new bf side of the story or posting the Daddy Big Boots pictures.
I'm sure Slate threatened Out and and other sites to change their stories or they would withhold their Slate clients in the future. This is a typical move for them.
I agree with the earlier posters, LA is no joke. If Cheyenne thought he was going to get a pass with his bad/ druggie behavior he got a rude awakening. LA queens are vicious and don't care he is a Broadway darling. Going to pool parties all tatted up with some guy who is not your husband was bound to attract attention.
Why would he move to weho? There are plenty of other low-key areas in hollywood / LA he could have moved to.
- [quote]I wonder if he was ever faithful to Monte? This also shows what backstabbing shitheads there are in LA. He has been there for what, a month, and his personal life is being sold out to everyone.
Yes, it's all the backstabbing shitheads in LA who are at fault... Cheyenne should take no responsibility for being an alleged cheater and addict, who put himself in situations for people to talk.
- Simon Halls is not Cheyenne's publicist, Peter Sanders is.
Here's Simon Halls versus the Datalounge Webmaster. LOL!
- On imdb and Cheyenne's website it says Shea Martin SLATE PR.
Who the fuck is Pete Sander?
- My bad, Peter Sanders came up when I searched for Cheyenne Jackson publicist.
- Slate PR is the fucking maffia.
I love how Datalounge tells them "You have no power here! Begone, before somebody drops a house on youu, too!"
- Was there anything on Out that hasn't been covered here? If so, would someone mind reposting? I missed the Out article before it got taken down.
- r471 I was honestly not posting to defend his behavior, but it is crazy how quickly the people in LA sold him out. I feel like the naivety troll but am being sincere.
- Agree with 471. He's not some kid who just fell off the hay wagon yesterday (though he's apparently fallen off every other wagon). He's responsible for this. Cheyenne himself.
- If he had shown up in NY with the tattoos people would have talked as well. The story is not the cheating, it's the cray cray.
- R460, it's amazing how celebrities always get to control the spin. Somehow I doubt this was an "amicable" parting, or that it was a "mutual decision". But we'll never know Monte's side because Cheyenne's 'people' will see to that.
- I'm sure that if Monte wants his story out there, some gay blog will oblige. It's not like Cheyenne is the one coming out of this looking good. Probably they both agreed on the statement so that they could try to preserve some dignity for each other.
They were together for 13 years, and when you've been together that long, the break isn't always clean. It's just as likely that he'd prefer the Internet stop talking about it, rather than seeing his longtime partner dragged through the mud and his relationship dissected.
- The last line was pretty snarky, Slate cannot erase everything that is written about CJ.
- Low key whispers in NY is not the same as blaring it to every gossip rag in site to the point where People Mag and UsWeekly are reporting it. And just after living one month in LA...
But He's got somebody good working for him. Even some of the broadway threads on him have been deleted.
- R476 No new information. But, Out Magazine did talk about the new BF, the questionable tattoos and mustache and showed the cray cray tattoo pics. They did not mention Cheyenne's drug use. Although they brought up his AA tattoo " Life on Life's Terms"
There was a lot of negative comments toward Cheyenne .All of those were taken down as well. It's not just Out other sites are being scrubbed.
A few have the balls to tell the truth. Queerty, NewNow Next, and Backlot.
Huffington post is running a story now
"Cheyenne Jackson Divorcing Monte Lapka, Sports New Tattoos And Rumored New Boyfriend"
This will no doubt be killed by SLATE shortly.
- Word to the wise: print this thread or save a PDF of the responses.
This thread showcases the infamous "Nelly Drews" of DL at their finest. And clearly, that scares CJ's PR team :P
- It seems that the tattoos are his way of saying a permanent farewell to Broadway. He's not a good enough actor to get big roles in Hollywood films so he'll just continue a downward slide toward a job in real estate rentals. Four years from now there will be a DL thread "WEHT Cheyenne Jackson?"
- Too Chey Chey, Hush Hush, eye to eye.
- The HuffPo's choice of picture says everything. They're all but coming out and saying that he's spiraling due to drug use and/or mental illness.
- The man has a right to enjoy his life--he isn't obligated to live like a "role model" for a bunch of strangers on a message board who wouldn't piss on him if he wasn't hot.
- R489 By enjoy his life, do you mean drugs, infidelity, crazy behavior? Your absolutely correct.
But the media shouldn't force feed us this clean cut image of him....which obviously isn't true.
- [quote]The man has a right to enjoy his life--he isn't obligated to live like a "role model" for a bunch of strangers on a message board who wouldn't piss on him if he wasn't hot.
Why do I suspect this brilliant malaprop was unintentional?
I will be stealing it anyway...
- [quote] who wouldn't piss on him if he wasn't hot.
Don't insert yourself into the story.
- R481, bullshit. The point I was making was that Jackson gets to control the narrative via his PR people, and that's been proven by the removal of all the details from various sites. To suggest that the husband wanted this too is quite a presumption. Frankly, the husband probably doesn't have much choice here since, if he did go public with his side of the story, he'd get served with a lawsuit pretty quickly.
- Pete Sanders has been with Cheyenne as his publicist as recently as a few weeks ago.
- [quote]a bunch of strangers on a message board who wouldn't piss on him if he wasn't hot.
Just because you're into golden showers R489 doesn't mean the rest of us want to be involved in your hobby.
- R93 I agree with you. It's always the spouses of celebs who have no say in how things are portrayed. With that said, Monty from what I've read is very private. I don't imagine he would want any part of this played out in public.
Unfortunately, this is a result of Mr. Jackson's actions. Now his people are trying to spin this into something as least damaging to their client as possible. The problem is he has fucked up his body with those crazy tatts .
Any sane person doesn't get the shit inked on them that he did. No matter how Slate spins this, Mr. Jackson looks crazy at worst, with a best case scenario of mid-life crisis.
- Roger Octopus says that "I suppose the lesson in all this is we each have to be a positive gay role model ourselves and not count on celebrities to do it. The other lesson is we shouldn't pay attention to gossip. The little minds who peddle this sludge on the Internet are truly the lowest of the low."
What are you doing on a GOSSIP site then, HYPOCRITE?? This is the most inexplicable and ridiculous post EVER.
- R489= MORON. Seriously. Get off the gossip site if you don't want to gossip, asshole.
- Thanks r484.
- [quote]They had his back for years.
- Wow an actual CDAN blind item was correct? Interesting...
It was posted in such close proximity to an official statement, I wonder who blabbed?
I also can't believe theres 500 posts on this thread - most of it reiterates the same thing! Ugh
- [quote] I just hope it is not meth
Looks like it is. It’s all in the eyes ...and surrounding regions. Hard to believe those heavy bags, dark auras, and diagonal lines under his eyes are from non-stop work and “exhaustion.”
- When he started trying to be a pop star, I knew no good would come of it.
- Also shut up to the posters bitching about how hes meant to be a good role model. Its as if as soon as someone states publicly they're gay they have to sit on some raised pedestal designated by the rainbow cult.
- I just don't think CJ is that interesting to warrant this many posts. I mean, who cares? Mediocre talent, Canadian 'tard face.
- [quote]Also shut up to the posters bitching about how hes meant to be a good role model. Its as if as soon as someone states publicly they're gay they have to sit on some raised pedestal designated by the rainbow cult.
What the fuck have you been doing R504 for the past five years when he was giving all those out and proud and happily married interviews? Why the hell didn't you tell him to shut up instead of trying to be a poster boy for gays? Did you contact his publicity people to tell him to shut up? Why not? Please explain yourself, Bitch!
- [quote]It is undoubtedly easier for Cheyenne to face each day with a partner more equal to himself than a successful drug-free businessman with no need for adulation from the public.
How sure are you that the businessman is drug-free? 13 years seems like a long time for a drug-free partner to tolerate a runaround party boy.
[quote]But we'll never know Monte's side because Cheyenne's 'people' will see to that
Again let's review Cheyenne's "stardom" - some starring roles on, at best, a few modestly successful Broadway shows, and a third-tier role in a critically acclaimed yet low-rated NBC sitcom - hardly the goose that lays golden eggs for publicists.
"Cheyenne's people" can't consist of much, let alone yield power over a white male NYC PhD banker. I would think the balance would tilt in Monte's favor.
This is simply a case of two hot boys who've had their fun and are tired of each other. The banker is probably more controlled (perhaps by the day-to-day requirements of his career) and needs to move on; the artist has more spare time in his hands, a wider disposition, and the need to continue being a free spirit, so hello LA and more drugs.
- Hopefully if all DL's get together, we can get him sectioned
- The idea of Cheyenne's "people" is making me laugh out loud! Like he's the president or the pope or something.
"I work for Cheyenne's Team L16--The Himbo Eruption Squadron!"
- [quote]CJ's PR team
Yes, because CJ is a brand/corporation with a "PR team" at his beckoning, like Whitney Houston, George Clooney, or Michael Jackson, Inc.
Are you guys fucking kidding me??
He's lucky if he has any money left over from his last gig two years ago, let alone a "PR Team" doing his bidding. Maybe that's why he's whoring around in LA...
- Oh no! Cheyenne's obviously "people" got to r510!!!
- I agree with you r509! Been laughing at all these queens who think (with their dicks) that Cheyenne Jackson is a huge brand to protect, outside of sporadic gay press and occasional Playbill article.
Face it, most of America doesn't read The Advocate, Queerty or Out Magazine - they don't now who Cheyenne Jackson is and whatever he does or does not do has very little effect on the gay cause or THE CHILDREN!
- Dennis, Colleen, and Devin had more appearances on 30 Rock than Danny. His character was the epitome of throwaway.
- R512 his divorce is being reported in People Magazine, US and USA Today.
- The real mystery is why a physicist is working in a bank.
He's not Canadian, gurl.
- [quote]The real mystery is why a physicist is working in a bank.
That's how little you know about Investment Banking, Equities, and Hedge Funds.
- It would be interesting to see/hear Cheyenne in an interview regarding his break-up, move the LA, new boyfriend and the reason for those hideous tattoos. And does he think the tattoos would limit him from getting work in film or on stage?
Without an interview, this is all specualtion. But I'd like to read/see an interview so we could come to an informed opinion as best as possible.
- [quote][R512] his divorce is being reported in People Magazine, US and USA Today
That still doesn't make him a multi-million dollar brand to protect, worthy of a PR spin team. The divorce is being reported (and hardly as front-page/cover news) because the gay-marriage-coming-to-an-end is novel and newsworthy, but that's about it.
- R473, Pete Sanders is a piddly Broadway publicist. Total asshole and a creep. Ugly as sin and fat as hell.
- Since he was obviously named after two towns in Wyoming, can we go all the way and call him "Cheyenne Jackson Hole"?
- He was on Frank DeCaro, pretty much said that all the gossip stuff is just BS. He is divorcing his husband, but he said that it was a private matter, but they remain friends.
- Yes, we care a lot more about Cheyenne and his life situation since he's a good-looking and made it further than most or many do in show business. If he were a nobody and perhaps not as handsome, perhaps we wouldn't care. But that's the power of celebrity.
And yes, he's gay so we want to know what's going on. Is ihe okay? Is he having a crisis? Does he have a dark side about which we just don't know? Maybe he's fine. Does he care about all this ink? What's the reason?
I guess the human condition is just fascinating to discover when we see someone who has achieved a fair amount of success--and then seemingly rebels. It's the same reason people want to know about Lindsay Lohan, Amanda Bynes or even these porn stars who have recently committed suicide.
- I nominate this guy to do the Interview.
- I totally agree with you, r523 (otherwise I wouldn't be posting here). But we need to keep things in perspective. Just because we at DL care enough to have this first thread almost be coming to an end, doesn't mean his celebrity extends across the board -- to the point of needing a "PR team" to spin his story.
I actually like Cheyenne, love his talents, and just want him to be able to navigate his life choices without so much judgment from those who think he needs PR protection.
He doesn't. He's not that big. Let him go on his way.
- I'm still mad at him for being out the night I saw "Finian's Rainbow" on my once-every-three-or-four years trip to NYC.
Who did you see in his place?
- [quote]He is divorcing his husband, but he said that it was a private matter, but they remain friends.
I love how all celebrity divorces are amicable and the parties remain friendly, while all the divorced people I know in real life hate their exes with a burning passion.
- Cheyenne Jackson has been proven to be a liar, illiterate, metal patient, and drug addict.
So, telling people all the rumors are BS on Frank De Caro. When multiple people at the WeHo pool party were witness, and have seen the fucked up shit he's done to his body. Who is he kidding?
- Cheyenne explained his new "porn mustache" is for a movie. I'm not so sure that he's going off the deep end.
- [quote] metal patient
He's really more of a show queen.
- r529 Monte, is that you?
- R527 I don't remember -- I guess it must've been his understudy, and he was fine, but I did want to see Cheyenne. (I'd never seen him in person before.) I do like his singing voice, and even have the CD he did with Feinstein.
- On Frank's show he said that the mustache is for a role. The tattoo was something he did to honor his father. I believed him. People break up, big whoop.
- The tats are hideous, but isn't Cheyenne from a real white trashy background?
- R534 = Cheyanne
- R536 has never broken up with anybody, because he's never been in a relationship.
- He also said that the AA rumour is true and that he has been recovery for over a year. He was very brave.
- [quote]R534 = Cheyanne
Has anyone in the history of the DL ever been correct on this type of post? It usually does nothing more than broadcast the stupidity of the person posting it.
- Could he have embroidered the lyrics on a nice place mat?
- Wow, you people really live your D-list celebrities. Almost 600 posts in just a few days.
- Do you really think people are serious when they do that r539?
- "you people". whatever.
- Chey-Chey's "secret" to a successful marriage...
- If you queens are this upset over the arm tattoos, you should see what he's done to his taint.
- Wonder if he got any piercings as well?
- I wonder if Neil Patrick Harris is sweating looking at how this is all playing out for Cheyenne since he and Burtka are constantly refuting rumors they are breaking up.
- [quote]What are you doing on a GOSSIP site then, HYPOCRITE?? This is the most inexplicable and ridiculous post EVER.
Leave him alone, he has a right to make a coment, whether you agree or not.
- [quote]If you queens are this upset over the arm tattoos, you should see what he's done to his taint.
What exactly did he do? My GAWD.
- He must be doing something right because suddenly he's everywhere!
You are obviously naive to the man known as Matt Bomer's husband....AND the man who shaped NPH's career after he came out. NPH will be fine BUT that depends on who he messes around with...
They've had to fight off two rumors-NPH went on twitter and said it was lies that he was cheating on Burka (apparently he does love him but Burka is a bottom and thus does not fulfill NPH's bottoming needs) and the 2nd with one of the Jonas bros that has had rumors following him for years...the middle one..Nick?
- Middle one is Joe. Nick is the only straight one. And NPH seems like the type to enjoy a good fucking. It's not surprising Burtka isn't satisfying him in bed.
- I have a tin hat wearing theory that Cheyenne is self medicating a mental illness.
I am curious if there have been any rumors about Cheyenne and HGH or steroids? He bulked up quick for his last stage role.
- r551 and r552
If NPH needs to bottom, can't a dildo work? or even a double dong dildo
- R548...and the poster who called the other poster a hypocrite also has the right to do that. See how that works, imbecile?
The guy was being a hypocrite. It's ridiculous to be on a gossip site and lambaste others for gossiping.
So why don't you leave us all alone and fuck off. We are having fun gossiping.
- R538...no, he's not. If he were really devoted to AA he wouldn't be saying that he's in program during an interview. AA asks that people not publicly represent themselves as being in the program because it doesn't want individuals becoming emblematic of the program. It was actually quite selfish and self serving of Cheyenne to announce that publicly. It's supposed to be an ANONYMOUS program, hence the name.
And, big surprise that he tells DeCaro that the rumors aren't true. What else is he going to say? That he's a sleazebag who cheated on his partner a million times then dumped him for some meth-head in program? If this is all private, as his PR hack insisted in the new release, then why is Jackson discussing this at all? Spin, spin, spin.
- R554 is right. That's a rationale. There are always WAYS to accomplish these things.
- I know some on here are saying that Cheyenne doesn't have people and he's not a big enough star but whoever he's got is doing a terrific job of erasing all the bad press they find. There was actually 2 threads on Broadway about him that have vanished. One had over 60 responses at one time and that one disappeared yesterday.
Only a couple of them like Queerty is still keeping up their fairly negative report. I'm guessing gays run most gossip sites and the gay mafia has told them no good can come from reporting bad things about Mr. Jackson. He was too built up as a gay role model including that whole big advice he gave to the Advocate on how to have the perfect marriage.
- r552 Thanks. Joe it is. Remember that BV that floated EVERYWHERE about an award show host who was propositioned by a boy bander and grabbed his crotch?? Consensus was that it was NPH. NPH has also tweeted about the Jonas's at the Tony's.
Burtka is a super amazing partner-if that's what you like-but I think he was wild and verse when they first got together but then showed he preferred being a bottom, which is unfortunate as they are very well suited, though NPH would NEVER break up w him.
I hate using the term but are their any power bottoms here? I.E YOU earn the money/fame/are more controlling in relationship/alpha but prefer to bottom? If yes, then you would understand NPH's problem.
In a sense guys like him are better off with bisexual men.
- r559, why do you think NPH would never break up with DB? Forever is a long time...
- [quote]Burtka is a super amazing partner
Burtka is a fucking lazy leech who does nothing all day. The kids have nannies; he can't even be bothered to be a stay-at-home mom.
I couldn't stand having that kind of relationship. Get off your ass and get a JOB!
- From what NPH has said the kids need Burtka otherwise they'd have no warmth and affection. Didn't he say that he didn't bond with them for quite a while when he spoke to Oprah? During that time David had to do the mothering and fathering while Neil was searching for his inner dad.
David doesn't need to get off his ass to do anything. He saved the children. NPH wanted to wait to bond with them until they could walk & talk.
- I guess there really are no celebrity gay role models for young gays to look up too. All the celebrity gays are just trash.
- r562, I commend him for being so honest. Most non famous people would never admit to that, let alone a celebrity. They can hardly admit to having nannies. He could have gotten a ton of backlash but that statement helps moms and dads who have adopted or birthed out their child who do not attach to their child right away.
- [quote] I guess there really are no celebrity gay role models for young gays to look up too. All the celebrity gays are just trash
That's good. Gay people (and all people) should look up to people who are actually IN their lives, not salesman selling a fantasy.
- r561=NPH; r562=David Burtka
- Well R563 we do have John Barrowman and Greg Louganis. There's also Anderson Cooper, Thomas Roberts, Don Lemon. The sleazy sex and drug aspect of these Cheyenne Jackson rumors may not be true and once he is divorced it will no longer be scandalous for him to see other men. I do hope the anti-Semitic post about Cheyenne is untrue.
- Ha ha John Barrowman.
- R565 That would be ideal, but unfortunately, in our celebrity-obsessed world, people (especially kids) look to celebs for role models.
- I don't wish him ill (e.g. spiralling downwards), but is it wrong to want a sex tape?
It didn't ruin Colin Farrell's career...
Who were some of yours?
- Actually R565 is right. We should strive to be good role models ourselves and we should make more of an effort to be supportive of each other. It's the people who are actually in our lives that make a difference. Actors and other celebrities really aren't there for anyone else, they are just an image on the TV screen.
Imagine if everyone on here just started being nice to each other, what a positive difference we could make in the world. Let's put the bitchiness aside and help each other be their personal best.
- This thread blew up fast. Sorry, I can't read all 500 + replies right now .... has anyone identified the new porn boyfriend ??
- r567/Roger Octopus/Troll, I have flagged every single one of your posts when I see them. Hopefully you will be banned soon.
- I think Colton Haynes is having his team scrub the internet of CJ gossip.
- Please shut up, Roger. You are tedious and simple minded.
- lmao r575!
- Cheyenne is apparently moody as all hell. I've had friends who have met him in separate instances, and some have said he was a nice guy while others have said he was Queen Bitch. I guess it all depends on the day with him.
- Why would you do that R574? What did I ever do to you? I paid my $18, I don't post anything nasty and there are plenty of people who like to read my posts. Why should I be banned?
- Roger's Pussy stinks.
- [quote]I guess there really are no celebrity gay role models for young gays to look up too. All the celebrity gays are just trash
Ricky Martin is not trash. Wait, Cheyenne fucked him too. Damn!
- R578 There was always something about him that seemed phony. Wouldn't be surprised if he's a real bitch.
- r578, Im not surprised to hear that CJ might go off if you catch him on the wrong day. He seems like the type of guy that will use his looks and his size to intimidate if he feels like it.
- More than Cheyenne's possible crisis, break-up, AA, drugs, divorce, career, new trashy boyfriend, move to LA, the worst thing of all are those horribly hideous tattoos and and that disgusting ink on his body.
I hate when people mutiliate, scar and deface their body.
- In all seriousness his arms are the real casualty in this mess.
- Is he have a mid-life crisis or something?
- You people do understand that tattoos will not hurt an actor's career one iota? Practically EVERY actor has them and most actresses do too! Makeup people are adept at covering them up and do it all the time.
I think these are ugly tattoos, but to pretend they will hurt his career is crazy.
- I'm 32!!?!
- Part 2 when you're ready
- In that interview Cheyenne did he said he got the tattoo to honor his dad because that Elvis Presley song was his dad's favorite. He said he got it done for his dad's birthday but showed it to him earlier (Probably because of all the 'fucking' gossip sites) and it led to a touching moment.
He also said that he and Monte went over the statement and agreed to it before releasing it (the one about them still being friends etc.)
His mustache is for a role in a movie.
He also complained about all the 'fucking' gossip sites that he doesn't pay attention to (supposedly) But only heard about because his mom and his sister called wanting to know if he shaved his head. He said no mom you just saw me last week or something like that.
He of course discussed his AA because those 'fucking' gossip sites bought it up. He said he was in it last year.
I only listened to the first couple of minutes but there was no discussion about the new boy toy.
He kept saying he was fine but of course upset & sorry over the divorce but just from this radio interview he didn't sound all that upset. He may need to work on his acting.
- Stop saying "you people"!
- If it hasn't been said already... Cheyenne is probably loving that this is out there, whether true or not. I mean, when was the last time that he had this much publicity or interest in him. Never.
- r587, 95% of Dataloungers have some sort of brain blockage when it comes to tattoos. They were likely abused as children by someone with tattoos.
- Can someone post the audio?
- Found this video. Do we think Monte wrote the song? Either way, I found it completely hysterical and embarrassing.
- I see what you mean R595
The chorus: dont wanna know, I don't wanna know If you slept in your bed for a week
No, I don't wanna know, I don't wanna know Why the scent on your neck isn't me
It's not fair, why should I care 'Cause I made it clear that you're not what I need
I don't wanna know, but I can't let it go I give up had enough wasn't me for you and me
- [quote]You people do understand that tattoos will not hurt an actor's career one iota? Practically EVERY actor has them and most actresses do too!
Name five leading Broadway men who have tattoos.
- OMG Cheyenne what happened?? Used to love speaking with u & ur partner @ the 52nd st. dog park & in the hood (Hell's Kitchen). Can't believe u f'kd it up!! Grow up.
- He's a great guy. People are allowed to breakup. We need to support our own.
- It's been done before. Nothing to see here except the toilet flushing.
-  = Karen Ziemba's smaller yet perkier left tit.
- R590= Cheyenne's PR troll.
First, saying that he 'just' discussed AA because it was brought up as GOSSIP is bullshit rationale. He shouldn't have discussed it. Period.
As for "Monte going over the statement', we're to take his word for that? Uh huh. More likely scenario...Monte was told to play ball or lawyers would get involved. Or perhaps it's just something more basic.
Monte's a math geek working in banking. He has no PR team. So what's he going to do? At least this statement is better than Cheyenne saying "I fell off the wagon and dumped my partner and best friend of 13 years for a meth head with a big dick and insatiable ass". It spares him some public embarrassment.
His tats are UGLY. Not all tats are. The 'tribute to his dad' is creepy and weird. It's a weird song. And it has certain connotations that make it an even stranger choice.
I believe the gossip and not the spin. Clearly Mr Jackson was indiscreet at that party. I think the underlying inference was that he might have had a few. This whole thing seems like a 'fell off the wagon big-time' vibe to it.