- For me, it's not just outside beauty, but inside beauty.
Henry Cavill -- certainly beautiful, but the bearding and lying make him ugly inside
Matt Bomer -- definitely beautiful on the outside, and based on his coming out, living his life honestly and providing a role model for younger gay men and gay actors, he's beautiful inside -- he got my vote
Ian Somerhalder -- don't know who he is
Brad Pitt -- I like his generally liberal politics, but I have to admit that I've never found him attractive, in fact, rather bland looking
Matt Damon -- same as Pitt
- I have to give a slight edge to Henry. His beauty persists in every picture from every perspective. Not quite so with Matt. The other three are, sadly, used up here.
- For me it's not just inside beauty, or outside beauty. It's not even top-down beauty or round-about-the-mid-section-and-up-the-alley beauty.
For me it's transeptual-diagonal beauty. And for me that means, after he goes to Confession and has a nice enema, Ian Somerhalder. Because, well, I don't know who he is. And that's beautiful!
- [quote]Matt Bomer -- definitely beautiful on the outside, and based on his coming out, living his life honestly and providing a role model for younger gay men and gay actors, he's beautiful inside -- he got my vote
- Because the kids have Halls as their last name, does that mean that Matt Bomer is "the woman" in the relationship?
- Asked and answered with respect to the two real contenders.
- R5, Henry Cavill and Chandler Massey are the two real contenders?
- In OP's poll, only Henry and Matt B. are contenders.
- How about Cillian Murphy?
- Paul Newman. Seriously.
- Damn. Cillian looks better as a woman than he does as a man. (He's a total uggo as a man.)
- Why is Matt Damon on this list?? Seriously.
- I agree with R11, R12 and R13.
- Damon and Pitt are no longer beautiful.
Wait, what am I saying, Damon was never beautiful! Even when he was young, he was sort of handsome at best. Handsome-ish.
- R15 is overlooking the Damon Butt.
Sweet, sweet stuff.
- [quote]Wait, what am I saying, Damon was never beautiful! Even when he was young, he was sort of handsome at best. Handsome-ish.
No, he was never even remotely handsome. He was boyishly cute.
- This is an incredibly odd poll. Neither Damon or Pitt would be considered "beautiful" at this point in their careers, yet OP explicitly asks us to choose which of these actors is "beautiful."
I wonder if he has some sort of mental disorder.
- Bomer without question
- I chose Damon, largely because I'm 41 and have had a crush on him since School Ties. He's still beautiful to me.
Objectively speaking, however, Cavill is likely the most beautiful on the list. Bomer is conventionally "pretty," but he doesn't do anything for me.
- Is there any doubt that some Bomer freak is erasing cookies just to vote?
Henry Cavill has the personality of dry toast, but physically, he is without question the most beautiful on the list, and that beauty will keep him working for quite some time.
Superman has catapulted him into stardom and his popularity is now based on the fact that people who never knew he existed before cannot get enough of his face.
- Matt. Henry a close second. lol
- Matt B.? or Henry? Oh, for fuck's sake they're basically interchangeable!
- If you want an idea of who the masses think is more "beautiful," then google both names and see what happens. You have to get so far as "Matt B" before "Matt Bomer" comes up with google's autocomplete, where as with Cavill, only the "HE" will suffice.
Bomer is of course gorgeous, but there's something about Cavill that gives him the edge.
- None of the above.
Marco Dapper of Y&R is the hottest male on the planet these days.
- Carrot Top's name comes up in Google search after only four letters. He must be more beautiful than Matt Bomer, too!
- No love for Ian? Obectively, he was far better than the others, although is somewhat older now.
- I'm put off by the fact that an average looking Matt Damon's made the list, yet the gorgeous Joe Mangnaniello did NOT.
- Perhaps, R26, but Cavill is the fairest of them all at only two letters needed.
- [quote]If you want an idea of who the masses think is more "beautiful," then google both names and see what happens. You have to get so far as "Matt B" before "Matt Bomer" comes up with google's autocomplete, where as with Cavill, only the "HE" will suffice.
Er, that's Google's search results being informed by your own search history and internet browsing. If I put in "HE" I get "Hermes" as the first suggestion, and no sign of "Henry" anything.
- Ian and Henry are more beautiful for me because the come up on Google with only two letters. Matt Bomer is slightly hotter than Matt Damon because, although they both come up after typing four letters, Bomer is the first result above Damon. Brad has apparently lost some of his beauty as he's aged given that he comes up after typing three letters. He must be more beautiful than Bradley Cooper for whom I must type four letters.
- lol @ Hermes
- R30? I didn't say he was the first result. He's one of the suggestions and it isn't dependent on your personal search history because I also did it on my phone where I've never searched for him and still got his name as one of the suggestions.
A lot of people have been searching his name.
- Henry Cavill is bland and boring.
Matt Bomer is a major gayface and weird-looking.
Ian Somerhalder looks like a toyboy.
Brad Pitt is actually handsome but kinda short.
Younger Matt Damon is sexy badboy look.
My winner in this list is Brad Pitt.
- Is Matt Damon not aging well? He reminds me of pork.
- Matt Damon could have starred in the adult remake of the Three Little Piglets.
What happened? He used to be so pretty.
- As usual, it's a poll of all boring plain looking white guys.
- MATT BOMER!
- Cavill's hot even when he's shitfaced, so he wins:
- Cavill is objectively the most handsome. Not talking personality, orientation, behavior etc, just the physical appearance. His body is better than Bomer's as well.
Somerhalder has a weird face. Sometimes he is devastatingly hot, and other times he looks very odd, but more than anything his hair is almost always bad and ruins the rest for me.
Bomer is handsome indeed, but his eyes, though amazing can almost be too pretty and give him an odd look.
Pitt was gorgeous 15 years ago, but I am in the minority and prefer him with some age on his face.
Damon is not all that handsome, but out of all of them, he is the one I would probably prefer to hang out with and grab a beer with, etc. His recurring schtick on Kimmel cracks me up and he seems bright, laid back and funny.
- [quote]Cavill is objectively the most handsome.
- r24, while I did get Cavill with just HE, I also got Bomer with just MAT.
- Someone did an overlay of Matt Bomer's face with the golden ratio, and it fit perfectly. So I'd argue that it's a stretch to say that Cavill is objectively the *most* handsome, especially given the similarity in their appearances. Not that either one is to my taste, but unless one is trolling, they're both objectively very handsome.
- I believe this is what R43 was referring to. Perfection.
- When judging by just how they look it's between Cavill and Bomer. In my eyes they are pretty close in the prettiness/handsomeness factor. Unfortunately I get very little personality out of either of them, but I can't say that I've looked that deep into their lives or into their work. On the plus side they both have eyes that smile.
Out of these five Matt Damon has my heart. He's very pretty with right hair, e.g. the wavy one he had in 30 Rock. He seems funny, has a twisted side to him and is someone I'd marry. Or just fuck.
Somerhalder is not my cup of tea really. He was hot in that movie with James Van Der Beek, but he's annoying as hell in the Vampire Diaries, although I stopped watching it couple of years ago. He doesn't seem to age.
Brad Pitt was hot younger, around The Interview With a Vampire and Thelma and Louise. I usually hate his acting and feel that he doesn't deserve to be one of the most powerful actors in Hollywood, because his acting is usually pretty bad, and so he annoys me. Partly because of that I don't find him hot at all anymore.
- A Bing "he" search gave me the answer: Helen Hunt is the most beautiful!
- [quote]On the plus side they both have eyes that smile.
Is this you?
- brad pitt & matt damon are UGLY
- Pitt in his prime - River Runs Through It - blows Cavill and Bomer off the charts. Damon at his peak was frat boy hot. Ian Somerhalder has the best eyes ever, but is sort of odd looking otherwise.
But at this moment? Bomer by a (broken) nose.
- Cavill could've easily played JFK Jr.
- Matt Damon has no business being on a "beautiful" poll. He was very well-photographed in Good Will Hunting, and the story ends there.
Henry Cavill is not exactly beautiful-looking, he's more weird-looking.
Ian Somerhalder almost got my vote.
Matt Bomer is definitely beautiful to look at, and today he's more beautiful than Ian Somerhalder as I see it.
If the vote is taking place today, Brad Pitt can never win. Try 20 years ago.
- Matt Bomer for sure.
- When I said objectively handsome, I meant that to me, his looks are textbook handsome. Even if he were the next Hitler, I couldn't argue that he wasn't handsome.
So taking personality, charm, values, etc out of the equation, TO ME, Henry is objectively classically handsome.
However, adding back in values, personality, charm, etc, I might find someone else far more attractive than Henry, even though in a 2D side by side comparison, Henry would win.
Of this group, Matt Damon, or Brad Pitt would stand out from Henry. Damon seems like a pretty cool guy, and Pitt, would be someone interesting to spend time with because of his wide travels, etc. And I do think that Pitt has some things that he feels passionate about, besides acting.
With Henry, he doesn't seem to have passion for anything, but perhaps success.
- Matt Bomer, golden ratio.
- Why are we having a poll? No one can be as perfect as Henry Cavill...HEL-LO?
Matt Bomer is barely second.
- Not even honorable mentions for Steve Buscemi and Richard Belzer?
- R47, lol, what can I say, I like happy people.
- Suddenly charm, charisma and personality don't mean shit to me:
- r58 I want to fucking cum all over his pecs.
- 99.9% perfect - if only he hadn't shaved.
- [quote]When I said objectively handsome, I meant that[bold] to me, [/bold]
[quote][bold]TO ME,[/bold] Henry is objectively classically handsome.
So what you really meant is that subjectively, Cavill is the most handsome. Because if it's an objective assertion, your opinion won't matter one way or the other.
- Why aren't the Guidice girls on this list?
- Matt Bomer wins all these polls. Why? Because he's fucking BEAUTIFUL!!!
- I think Jensen Ackles is more beautiful than Matt and Brad at the very least. Speaking just on his looks, he has to be one of the best-looking men alive.
- Julian Rios. Before all the tats.
- R24 - stupidest post ever.
Cavill is in a blockbuster out this summer. People search names for all reasons, including for gossip (unfortunately, the way a lot of straight people find DL now). It doesn't prove that everyone is searching for images.
- I voted for Matt Bomer. BEAUTIFUL!
- Agre, r64. Talk about the "golden ratio"! Ackles is crazy beautiful---I've never seen anyone come close. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous. Wish he were family, but reluctantly accept he's probably not.
- No idea if Jensen's family or not. I've just heard that he's even more impossibly gorgeous in person... and very, very awkward and shy. I suppose if I had to live with the knowledge that 99% of the people I meet aren't listening to what I'm saying and are just thinking about how much they want to do me, it might make me a little reticent around strangers, too.
- [quote]I voted for Matt Bomer. BEAUTIFUL!
I agree! And he's funny and personable in interviews.
- Ian Somerhalder is very odd looking.
- Brad Pitt? Srsly? I mean, to me, if a goose fart had a physical form, it would look like Brad Pitt.
-  someone once actually did a "Golden ratio" comparison with several actor's pictures, including Ackles, and Bomer was the only one who fitted 100% the Golden ratio not Ackles...
- Bomer is pretty, but he's too pretty. He almost looks as if he were made of plastic.
- Jensen Ackles golden ratio
- Matt Bomer golden ratio
- Brad Pitt golden ratio
- [quote]the only one who fitted 100% the Golden ratio not Ackles...
- Ah, thanks r75. I knew I'd seen that somewhere before a long time ago. Not that the Golden Ratio means anything besides perfect bone structure.
All three men for whom this has been provided are beautiful. But Jensen has that mouth and those eyes...and I confess a mad attraction to his bowlegs. HAWT.
- The most beautiful man in the world with his golden ratio face:
- Beauty personified!!!!!
- Crazy eyes personified. Can the next thread on him be called that?
- You people who go on about Matt having "crazy eyes" must *love* shifty looking people.
- Look how pretty he is. God damn!
- Piss off, mate.
- Matt Bomer is the most beautiful man on the planet.
- I WANT TO MAKE OUT WITH HIM SO BADLY!!!
- Jesse Metcalfe is very pretty too. Tempting bulge.
- Matt Bomer is SO fucking beautiful.
- I can't believe my hubby Matt Damon is second to last.
- On the poll about 5.5% people find Pitt attractive! LOL, he's the LOWEST in this poll & I expect the 5 that voted for him are still cheetoh eating Bradley-Pony sweatpants wearing BRANGELOONS!
About 7.25% of people find Damon attractive, I assume it's the Damon-stan emptying cookies and voting over and over because MD is really truly OVER at this point. And he can take his wife-maid with him, hopefully, never to show his fug mug on screen again. There's probably no hope for the spawn of those 2 either as she is even fuglier & horse teefed.
The rest meh, only HC is the most attractive at this point.
- I don't get the adoration of Bomer, good-looking but he could play Ken Doll in a movie but to each his own. Cavill is good-looking but nothing remarkable. Looks like a GQ cover model which doesn't do it for me.
I have always loved Matt Damon's face. Way to go R91 proving what a POS you are referring to his Spanish/Argentine wife as his maid.
Brad photoshopped is one thing, candids quite another. He's always been nasty especially with his previously long horse hair.
Did Matt really say he got scripts Brad rejected? Why complain? Brad has frequently given new meaning to the term "wooden acting." Also, Matt has never looked like he doesn't bathe so +1 there.
I really hope there will be another Bourne movie sans Meth face, starring Matt with Greengrass directing. What a shame what happened to the series, could not finish Legacy, pure shit.
- The death of DataLounge grinds on.
- [quote]don't get the adoration of Bomer, good-looking but he could play Ken Doll in a movie but to each his own.
Most good-looking actors like Bomer and Cavill have only one look, playing their ken doll self in everything.
- The more important thing besides the face is which one of these have the most beautiful feet?
- Brian J. Smith (photo with URL given)
- Is he out yet, R96?
- R95, Cavill:
- Who is flipping the burgers whilst thou art here giggling?
- Matt Bomer. There's no question about it.
- Yuck, flipflops? R98!
- I'm surprised that Matt Damon is ahead of Brad Pitt in the poll. Why do you think that is?
- Brad Pitt. Always my number one. The man has stood the test of time.
Ian Somer... I forgot the rest. Pretty eyes. Sculpted face like Rob Lowe
Damon???? You're kidding, right?
- Cavill - About the hottest man in the world/Hollywood.
Bomer - Very good looking indeed, yet does not do a thing for me. Even the ass pic in the other thread.. technically great but I feel nothing and don't care. At least he's out from this mostly gay bunch so that's worth something.
Somerhalder - Ugh just no, makes me sick. There is such a thing as too pretty. Rob Lowe was/is gorgeous, he and Chace Crawford are very poor man's versions.
Pitt - Again technical perfection and the standard of male beauty but I don't feel it, add in Depp to this. Some have said he's a cut price Robert Redford.
Damon - No, not for me, preferred Affleck but he's a good looking guy. Don't care about the ass. I was thinking he has a Patrick Swayze kinda vibe. Apparently looks much hotter in person.
- I'm not even a foot person, but even Cavill's feet are perfect. He really is physical perfection from head to toe.
That guy hit the gene pool lottery for sure.
- Bradley Cooper is also beautiful.
- All of these men are good-looking.
- All hot, but Cavill is in a league of his own. Ethereal beauty:
- R109, I agree he is beautiful, but sorry, that is a baaad picture of him
- Bradley Cooper is not "beautiful". Maybe years ago he was close to it, but certainly not anymore.
- Are you crazy, R110?
He's stunning in that picture. I don't think he has a bad picture.
- Bradley Cooper, Brad Pitt and Matt Damon all have that movie star looks, charm and gravitas... I can't say the same about the rest, especially Bomer and Somerhalder, they're good-looking but that's it.
- Just beautiful.
- He looks like cotton candy.
- David Gandy, Gabriel Aubry, models I know, but hotter than actors.
- Wow, Damon is still ahead of Pitt.
- Bradley Cooper is B E A U T I F U L ! ! !
- R119 = Mrs. Cooper who -like any mother- thinks her boy tops them all.
Sorry, Mrs. Cooper, but here's the fairest of them all:
- Matt Bomer is the most beautiful, followed by Brad Pitt 20 years ago.
- Somerhalder is the hottest on the list by a mile. His character on TVD certainly helps him out.
How do some people not know who he is? The fifth season of TVD will be starting in the fall, and he was on a little show some may have heard of called LOST.
- [quote] Is there any doubt that some Bomer freak is erasing cookies just to vote?
some freak-eyed actor attracts some freak. no surprise.
- anyone have any idea how Ian is taking the 50SOG news? He seemed to be lobbying hard for that part, and even though I think the books are terrible, he physically seems more suited to it than Hunnam.
Anyway, I just wondered if poor Ian is holding up ok, cause really as VD winds down, he won't have much going for him. He seems a decent guy, and I like that he has a passion for the environment.
- Did someone say beautiful? OMG!!!
- Tom Welling is just so gorgeous!!!
- Did Zac Efron peak already?
- Matt is gorgeous, except something about the shape of his head bothers me, with the jaw being wider than the forehead or something.