- Thank you, OP, I knew we could count on you! Raul is legendary on Datalounge, along with his tbcjscpctscroc. And before anybody asks, here's the breakdown:
Thick, Big, Cut, Juicy, Suckable Cuban Papi Cock That Shoots Creamy Ropes Of Cum.
For your entertainment, here's a link to the previous thread.
- Thanks, OP!!!
- How do we know he's cut? Don't Cubans usually prefer to remain intact?
- Can't let this one go by without adding a theme song.
- This thread is so 2005.
- In The Normal Heart Raul stripped down to the altogether for one scene and the tbcjscpctscroc was on full display for the audience to see. Hundreds of people saw, and can verify that he is, indeed, cut.
Raul's parents are Cuban but he was born in Wilmington, Delaware. In the US in 1970, babies were routinely circumcised, regardless of the religious affiliation of the parents.
- So they started shooting L&O Svu already?
- Why does this thread not come up when I type in Raul Esparza in the "find thread" box?
All the other threads about him come up
- Does anyone detect such a sense of Sadness to him?
Company was absolutely his best Perfomance. Maybe cause the character was so close to Raul. I Heard he was crying at the ending song finale after the Times Article came out.
- SVU started filming last week, r7.
r8, I think that's because until you posted it, "Esparza" wasn't anywhere in this thread, so DL's miserable excuse for a search feature couldn't find it. But the thread does show up when you just search "raul". It's just not at the top because DL's miserable excuse for a search feature doesn't know how to put results in any kind of order.
- I never use it. Just go to Google.
Yes I noticed that. I typed in Raul and I finally got here!
- I just type in Raul Esparza in the "look for thread" thing and it still didnt come up!
- Something to do with the Search engines.Even if you type in Raul Esparza Data Lounge in google, it does the same thing.
But if you type in Raul Data Lounge, it will come up on 1st Page
- Never trust and never use the DL search thing. Do as r11 says and use Google.
- Sept 26th-Premiere of Law and Order SVU.
I want to see more Raul/Barba!! I hope he will be in every show!!
So funny when I see Dan Florek. He has been around forever in the Law and Order series.
- How do you get the Things you click on to get to a website or a picture?
I tried it and it wouldnt take it but yet I have seen it on other threads here
- Like in R1
that thing you click on to get to wherever you have to get to
- When you go to post a reply, r18, you will see, below the box where you type your message, another, smaller box that says "Url:". Copy whatever link you want to post and paste it in that box. Then your link will post at the bottom of your message after you click "save post".
Raul won't be in every episode, that's simply not their format. Not every story ends in a courtroom trial. Besides, he's got to have time off to go be sleazy and smarmy (if short a few feet of intestines, and perhaps a kidney) on Hannibal!
- Thanks! R19
I will try it
I like Raul best as Barba. Dr Chilton kind of creepy but kind of interesting.
The beard hides the throat sagging he is starting to get
Although I would think that should be easy plastic surgery
- Okay Everyone talks about Raul's sexy eyes but something about his Lips just turn me on so much
Upper lip comes out just a little more than lower lip. It is way too sexy!
It's the way he talks with his lip and the way he moves.
Okay,its everything about him. :-P
- Raul just did 2nd interview with Paul Wontorek this month.
Does anyone have a link to it? Its not on Youtube
- Did you look on Broadway.com? (that's Paul Wontorek's site)
Maybe it hasn't been posted yet?
- Thanks Just looked. This interview just took place. I loved the first interview on youtube.
Funny, its not on the site but its on youtube. Maybe cause its from a 3 years ago.
I will keep looking for it.
Dont even remember how I saw Raul just did 2 interviews with Paul this month
- Wontorek loves him. Raul's Broadway.com videos are always great.
- On the SVU set:
- R26 I assume he's not sitting in the chair as a protest over the omission of the accent mark over the "u" in "Raúl."
- Raul and Michele Esparza together last Wednesday at "Friends in Deed" event.
So nice to see him supportive of her. (Michele is Program Manager for Friends in Deed) who knows whether they are really divorced or not but I can understand why they may say they are divorced even if they are not. It shuts everybody up when everybody wonders why they are still together.
- Was there supposed to be a photo with that, r28?
- There were photos. I dont know how to get the site on here but if you google "Michele Esparza Friends in Deed" it comes up with Links to pictures of people there which includes Michele and Raul. One of the sites says Patrick McMullan, I think.
I saw several pics of Michele and Raul together. and Sarah Jessica Parker too.
- Valentin Hernández, Yaz Hernandez, Raúl Esparza, Michele Esparza
El Museo's 2013 Gala
May 16, 2013
Saw this too under another Picture with these 4 people
- Lets see if this works
This is Michele and Raul at Friends in Deed
- Hate that suit he is wearing.
- Suits he wears on the SVU Set is to die for!
I wonder if they let him keep some. Wouldn't those suits be altered for him? and thusly not be able to use for anyone else?
- Look at how that suit fits in R26
- Was Michele Esparza ever an actress?
- No, r36.
- Michele and Raul at El Museo Gala Event in May 2013
- [quote]Was Michele Esparza ever an actress?
Only when faking orgasms.
- Raul is bisexual. Wouldn't he be the one faking the orgasms with his wife?
(or exwife,whatever their story is)
- How do you get the previous post in that gray box when you want to reply?
- Some queen came up with that awful moniker for Raul. It was simply Raul and his bisexual cock, once upon a simpler time.
- R41 There IS a "Help" feature here.
But the answer is you type the word "quote" in brackets () in all lowercase letters before the text you want to quote. And do not hit "enter" and then include more text; only the text before the "enter" will be quoted.
- Wouldn't a bisexual, by definition, have no need to fake it with either sex?
- [quote] Was Michele Esparza ever an actress?
r36: every day of her life
- I would think so R44
Thank You R43
- Know What? I am jealous of Raul and Michele's relationship. Even if there are obvious issues.
I would love to have a "Michele" who still stands by me and would still be there for me after everything Raul has put her thru.
and I would love to have a "Raul" who appreciates the fact that she stood by him and considers her his "best friend"
They still have each other after all this time,whether they be still married or not.
- Papi's official FB page. Some new pics in there, and most of our favorites (feets!)
- this has turned from gossip to fangurl blog
- Agreed, r51. Got anything to share to turn it back to gossip?
- If that's really him posting on twitter and instagram then damn, things have changed!
Old Raul fan
- HaHaHa! Don't worry, it isn't.
- But there are some personal photos on his instagram, including one of his home in Miami posted yesterday.
- His webmaster posted the photos, not Raul. He dislikes social media, doesn't use it himself.
- Raul has a home in Miami? I guess to be near his Parents
- No, he doesn't. They have these things called hotels, maybe you've heard of them? They're very handy when visiting parents.
- Wow, why are you such a bitch, r58? Perfectly reasonable for Raul to have a home in Miami, the place where he grew up and where his parents still live. Plus, someone asked if it was really him tweeting and the webmaster said this:
[quote]Sorry for the confusion. Going forward Raul's tweets will be signed by him. -Karen & Becky
And the next pic is signed by Raul:
[quote]View of the sunset from my home in Miami. -RE
- Hahaha! You must be new to DL for you to call THAT “bitchy”, so I’ll cut you some slack.
All you did was prove what I said all along. Raul doesn’t participate in social media. He (reluctantly) gives pictures to his webmaster (the “Karen & Becky” referred to in your post) along with any comments or captions and they are the ones who do the posting. He doesn’t see the postings or read any of the responses.
He considers Miami his cultural home, but he doesn’t own any property there. His parents do, but Raul can't quite afford it yet.
- well you just know everything don't you r60
betcha feel important
- [quote]He (reluctantly) gives pictures to his webmaster (the “Karen & Becky” referred to in your post) along with any comments or captions and they are the ones who do the posting
Reluctantly? PLEASE!!! He's posing!!!
Things are changing. He's almost 43 and just got two important roles on TV. He's being more open with the Broadway.com videos over the last couple of years, the in-depth interviews and now the instagram pics and tweets. He knows what he's doing and I doubt he's doing it "reluctantly".
- Maybe he meant the view from his Parent's home in Miami
- Really, r62. Eh, enjoy your fantasy.
- If you know everything about Raul then why are you asking for gossip at r52?
- Hahaha, r65. I guess the sarcasm in that post at r52 didn't translate.
- okay. In Reality, how would you even know that was Raul? Its just a picture of a sign from his twitter page
- I had heard a lot of you dont like this song
But I love how Raul sings this song!!
Certain notes he hits are beautiful
- Regarding R67
I hope that will bring you to Pic
That other one did not
in any case, it was a picture of the Pepsi Cola Sign
- Isnt this lovely. LOL
- Aww! so cute
- Is he still dating that YOUNG film guy from Nantucket Film Festival
- Which guy, r73?
- No, r73. A two-night stand isn't dating.
- I wouldn't mind spending a couple of nights with that big cuban cock of his.
- He looks really good!
- Weird colors on the group shots. But he looks properly intense.
- Is he really bisexual?
- His wife had to leave him him because his singing voice has so much vibrato that she would have orgasms whenever he sang
- Yes, he's a self-described bisexual who had a hard time letting go of his wife.
- never said bisexual.
gay but married his closest friend
- I think that's right, r83
- when does SVU debut
- September 25th. Two hour season premiere.
- Dr. Chilton is back for season 2
- What's with the Crown?
Between Hannibal and SVU he's gaining a new fanbase. Congrats to the supreme papi!
- The flower crowns are a Hannibal fan thing. They were all wearing them at ComicCon and got the cast and creatives doing it too. Weird, but it's cool the show is finding a fanbase, since it is such a hard sell for normal network audiences.
- Actually in the Times Article Raul DOES say he is Bisexual
- What are you wearing!
- Looks like he and Danny and Dean decided to have a contest. I think Raul wins.
- Cheyenne Jackson, meh.
Where is RAUL'S video?! HUH??!!!
- Short clip of Raul talking and looking sexy
- Noticed the Bulge too..
- That is one bad outfit
Get a sylist papi
- i meant in the link at r91
- He's in the SVU intro!
- That was actually really good! I was used to the sleepwalking performance of Hargitay, but she nailed it.
If the show weren't on its 15th season she would get some Emmy attention for that episode.
- Not enough Barba time in this episode but next episode has more of court Time
- god he has a great cock
- Who's the guy that's getting that great cock?
- Pic of great cock?
- no pic. Who is he, Cheyenne Jackson????
- I'm sure he sent Bobby Steggert a few once he figured out how to work his iphone.
- or once he learned how to use his pinga
- Is there no pic of this celebrated schlong anywhere?
- No. He was naked in "The Normal Heart", but in the bootleg you can only see his ass.
- Johanna Gleason saw it every night
- Catching up with the last SVU. Back to ridiculous.
Papi Raul was great. The L&O fans love him.
- Papi at the Hamptons Film Festival, wearing another hideous outfit.
- His BF works at the film festival
But his wife apparently dressed him better
- So he has a new bf? Good.
I read that Nick got married.
- not new, been a couple of years
- Raul's big episode! Tonight!
- and his Birthday tomorrow
- why won't thread part 2 work ? Anyone got a working link ?
- Raul's had that thread sealed. It has his cock pic linked on it.
- (R119) Ohhh, thanks. I thought it was just DL problem. Sorry I missed it. Was there any interesting gossip ? I mean besides what we already know.
- Hahaha r119.
Thread 2 works just fine. Try this link:
- (R121) I think I love you...thank you, thank you
- Raul and Danny Pino talking in spanish!!!
- Happy Birthday, Papi!!
- Who is Raul's New Boyfriend?
- bill Curran
- He's cute!
- No more posts about Papi's new bf?
(He looks like Raul, just a little)
- bump for papi
- Throwback Thursday. Raul in 2001 with Joel Grey and Matt McGrath at the I LOVE NY commercial shoot just after 9/11.
- He was still in Tick, tick, boom at the time, right?
- Yes, but he'd already announced he was leaving to go into Assassins, that was ultimately canceled as a result of 9/11.
- exciting r132
- bump for papi
- What's with people saying that Raul is 5'3"? I've read some comments on youtube, Imdb, FB, twitter that said so. I guess they all have to be L&O fans and haven't seen the man in person.
- he is like 5'9", his cock is 5'3"
- When you ask Google "How tall is Raul Esparza?" their answer is 5'3". God knows where they got that from, it isn't anywhere else on the Internet. And they won't change it.
- Yeah, it's weird and kind of funny, though I'm sure Papi Raul would be upset if he finds out.
- So, more info on Raul's new bf?
- not new its' been years
- no one cares about papi anymore
- He was on TV twice last week: SVU and Hannibal.
I think his role on Hannibal will be bigger this season, since Will is on Chilton's hospital.
- Bryan Fuller on Raul
- Raul returns to Miscast!
- so what
- It's funny seeing him with his cane being a little bitch, and glad to know that his role on Hannibal will get bigger.
If the NBC cancels the series (I think that's going to happen), do you think some cable network will pick it up?
- his cock is beautiful
- I have no idea who this guy is.. why is he so popular here on DL? Is he gay?
- a Week between posts here, guess not that popular
- He was great on this week's Hannibal and today is the Miscast gala. Hopefully there will be video or audio for those of us that cannot be there.
- here you go r150
- Thanks, r151
- I hope they don't kill Dr. Chilton!
- Just remember what Bryan Fuller said - Serpico got shot in the face and lived. ;-)
- I know the show will most likely get canceled before it gets to Silence of the Lambs territory, but it's bullshit if Chilton is killed off before Alana fucking Bloom, a character that is barely canon and is pointless.
- Terrible character, you are right.
And it seems like SVU is also a goner...
- I pray you're right, r157, SVU needs to die a merciful death. Do you have anything concrete or is it just wishful thinking?
- Tonight they showed an old episode (Meloni was on it) and, melodramatic as it was (it was about a toxin given to military men that made them crazy), it made me nostalgic for some of those players--not only Meloni, but Belzer--even awful Fred Thompson had some gusto, spouting his conservative ideology.
- Just talk (for now)
- Things are really quiet here. In the old days we needed a new thread almost every month, and I understand. Papi's not on Broadway, he's being wasted on SVU (it's a chore to watch that thing) and he got shot in the face in Hannibal. At least he must be happy with the money.
But I actually think he's more popular than before, just not with us DL/theatre gays, you just have to look at twitter an tumblr. I thought I had seen every Papi photo there is, but the bitches on tumblr managed to even get a hold of his yearbook pics.
I'm surprised that with all the new interest for Raul, new tublr/twitter/fb fans haven't found their way to these threads. The new threads are no match to the gossip of the old ones.
And I wonder if we'll ever see his flip-flopped feets again....
- bump for all the new fans.
- and all of them have rushed
- Example: New fans of Raul, only from watching him on Hannibal and SVU
- From that tumblr link:
this is the best thing ever hahhahahah
- i don't get why people are "uncomfortable" with people talking about this. i wanna hear more about his tbcjscpctscroc. i can't even type that hahahah
- If I wanted to associate with 12 year old girls, I would Tumblr myself. Don't drag their bullshit over here.
- odj, we've been invaded by the preschoolers! Go play on the freeway until you grow up.
- how is papi feeling about tick tick BOOM
- Well, he went to the invited dress and shmoozed with Lin-Manuel Miranda, so presumably he's feeling OK with the whole thing.
- And he's also friends with Karen "I still can't dance!" Olivo, no?
One day there will be a production of Leap of Faith at Encores!
- With his bf
- with the emphasis on the 'b'
- Nick and Bobby (especially Bobby) were more boyish.
Bill Curran looks a little like Hugh Dancy.
- Bill is 38, r175, that's hardly a "boy".
- There's a poster on the previously.tv forums with the user name "MrsRafaelBarba." It has to be a Datalounger.
- More likely a Tumblr fangurl.
- r175 he's not 38
- If his Hollywood career fails, I hope he doesn't return to Broadway. He's uncomfortably fat-looking on stage and his goat vibrato is a show-closer.
- R181 = Trollina, back from the dead
- R181 is beyond right. He kills every show he's in and will never win a Tony. Too bad Hollywood doesn't want him, he'll inevitably come crawling back here.
- R181 = R183
We know your trick, trollina.
- WHET his wife? Is that poor deluded woman still hanging in there?
- Divorced the wife.
- Yep. Get over it, r187. They're divorced. Have been for nearly six years. Still best friends.
- Remember when his fuck-piece Lee Pace got him a job on that wretched saccharine cesspit known as Pushing Daisies, where he was supposed to have an arc as Kristin Chenoweth's love interest, but his ego was so bad that she complained to producers, and they unceremoniously dumped him at the unemployment office?
Remember when Leap of Faith crashed and burned and producers blamed La Cerda Cubano for costing everyone their jobs because he was so grotesquely porcine and unattractive that putting his image on marketing instantly caused presales to plummet?
- Poor deranged, R189!
- As r190 said, you are deranged, r189. You have a seriously damaged imagination. Go crawl back into the cesspool in your mother's basement.
- Lol I don't know about the first bit of gossip from R189, but the second piece is definately true..
- I'm very sorry, r192, that you fell for the lies perpetrated by that blovated sack of shit, Michael Riedel. He made up that entire story because he hates Raul (and it's mutual) and he knows Raul is sensitive about his weight. R189 is just the sort of imbecile to believe Riedel's filth.
- Lol, ok. I mean I don't really care either way, but it's clear you do. However he does look pretty chubby in all his pictures..
- That's a pic from 2006.
He's heavier today, but wasn't during LOF. R193 is right about everything. All of that was talked about here and on the theatre gossip thread at the time.
But whatever. It's obvious that you're just trolling, trollina.
- If any of you so-called "fans" really cared about him, you'd tell your Puffy-Faced Cuban Pig God to embrace his expansionist waistline and stop pursuing leading roles. What a tragedy that his ego will not allow him to do character roles; his hooked nose and throaty, belch-singing is perfect for following in Nathan Lane's footsteps. Maybe by playing second banana, he'll finally win that Tony? ;)
- Now you're just babbling like the impotent fool you are, r196/189/181. Go away.
- Raul was the surprise guest for the Hannibal panel at Comic-Con. Big cheer from the audience when he came out.
Bryan Fuller said that he was going to be a big part of season 3, but he's not leaving SVU.