All Threads by Date
What was Madonna's masterpiece?
Try not to claw each other's eyes out, girls.
- "Oh Father".
- RAY OF LIGHT, which should be one of the poll choices.
Everything after that was negligible.
- Open Your Heart or Dress You Up
- Agree R2. "Take A Bow" would also make my list.
- Give It To Me.
- Me, bitches.
- Vadge has no masterpiece. She has always been a blight upon the land of music.
- Human Nature - Best lyric ever: "I'm not your bitch don't hang your shit on me." Gives me goosebumps.
- Like a Prayer was her besr.
- Gang Bang. The lyrics proved the old whore is the sex master.
Ray of Light, of course.
- The gospel choir and soloist steal Like A Prayer. I'd say one of the ballads:
Live To Tell
This Used To Be My Playground
Take A Bow
- Girl Gone Wild-it shows her unlimited vocal and lyrical abilities.
DataLounge get your fix of gay gossip, news and pointless bitchery.
Talking to DataLounge servers.
Please wait a moment...