All Threads by Date
Who should star in 50 shades of grey: Matt Bomer or Henry Cavill and why?
What do you think?
- Ian Somerhalder. He's relatively unknown and this could catapult him. Better known names will likely avoid this piece of trash.
- Henry Cavill. I would not care about it otherwise. Cavill is stunningly goodlooking, built like a Soloflex model, and charming.
- Cavill. It will be a career killer for whoever does it, and it's time for Henry to go by-bye.
- Danny Pino
50 Shades of Pinga
- It's pretty much a foregone conclusion Aaron Taylor-Johnson is going to star, since his wife is directing the film.
Anyway Bomer sees enough raised palms at home, thank you very much.
- Aaron said he wasnt right for that role, but Im sad cause I wanted to see him get nasty!!
- OP couldn't cast a community theatre production of "Our Town" to save her life.
- [quote]built like a Soloflex model
You think Cavill is still built the same as during the Superman filming? He still looks great, but I don't think he's still Soloflex caliber.
DataLounge get your fix of gay gossip, news and pointless bitchery.
Talking to DataLounge servers.
Please wait a moment...