- WHATUP KAYSAR?!
- Nick isn't out, is he?
- No, r2.
- So, the producers picked Amanda to be the winner? Glad Elissa spilled the beans. I knew BB was fake, after Mike Boogie won in his season.
- Elissa didn't spill any beans, that's some random chick from Facebook. The show isn't rigged. If it were, Dan would have won last season and Janelle would have won her seasons and Jeff would have won every season and Jesse the bodybuilder would be a 5-time BB winner.
- From BB Acess:
"Last week, Spencer wondered on the Big Brother Live Feeds when the show would have its first real gay showmance. Honestly, we kind of thought it might happen this season once we saw Andy and Nick start to interact. We weren’t the only ones who noticed their bromance kind of leans toward showmance a tiny bit sometimes. Like when Nick was kind of checking out Andy’s rear on the Big Brother Live Feeds and the two of them started talking about their fitness routines and maybe hitting up the hot tub. (Seriously, we aren’t kidding.)"
- So we just think he is gay.
- Nick has since said he isn't gay but that if he were he's the kind of guy who would have zero problems being out.
- That's not always true, r9.
- I doubt Nick would go after Andy if he was gay. Jeez.
- Nick has said many times that he liked Andy. Different strokes, r11.
- Also, that video of Nick getting his feet licked and sucked by that porn chick with the huge boobs should prove he's straight. No gay dude would be into that.
Andy has grown on me, but yeah, he's not exactly bringing sexy into the house.
- So it's confirmed Nick is gay? I suspected he was. That promo where he goes in the most queeny way "It was an offer I coullllllddddn't refuse." With the big eyes look and hand movement. Reminds me of some of my gay friends.
- It's not confirmed, but it is obvious.
- R15 Verrrrrrryyyy obvioussssss in Nick's fey voice.
- My gaydar blew up when I saw Nick... it was obvious he wanted nothing to do with any of the women there, even said The Blonde guy who was elimainated first was good looking.
- Ginamarie. She and Arryn my God they are dumb and most ignorant people i've listened to in a long time. Is Ginamarie on drugs? She seriously seems like it.
- On a video posted in the previous thread, Nick's brother was asked if Nick was gay, and the brother said he gets asked that all the time, but, no, Nick isn't gay but just very metrosexual as to clothing, grooming, physique, etc.
For what it's worth!
Sometimes the families are the last to know...
- Like, DUH...clearly, Nick's brother has no gaydar.
- How rigged is this show?
- More rigged than a Broadway production of "Peter Pan". The producers have had a hand in it since the first minute of the first episode of the first season. They ARE Big Brother, it has never been a secret.
- I'm sure it's steered to go a certain way, but it's not guaranteed.
- So what happened tonight?
- Elyssa reminds me of the Joker.
- I think R23 is right. Moreover, the producers want drama, not specific outcomes.
- There is no way Amanda would make it to the end unless it was rigged in her favor. Once all of their "enemies" are out, she would be the first target on the same side.
- Maybe so, R27, but that doesn't mean she will win.
- Amanda is getting a good edit and a lot of her stiff, scripted diary room commentary is used to push the plot along. None of these people are funny in DR this season. I honestly miss the Brigade season. Britney, Ragan, Matt, Enzo, and Lane were all so funny, entertaining and fun to watch on the feeds.
- I miss Lane whackin off in the shower, even though it took interpreters of BB after dark to let us know that is what he was doing.
- So what happened on the show tonight?
- Good editing doesn't mean a win.
- Amanda carb loading
- So Nick was the gay of the house? Is Andy gay too? I always thought he kind of pinged whenever he says hi to Julie before casting his vote.
- Nick isn't gay.
- r29, the only one who was remotely funny that season was Britney. Lane was painful in the diary room. He couldn't hide the fact that he was reading lines.
- So who's getting shitcanned tonight?
- 35 = Nick's mom
- Kaitlyn's outta there tonight. She's pretty much aware of it. She's said she wants to go on The Amazing Race with Jeremy. Good luck with that, honey.
- Can someone explain the new MVP. Did "america" vote for Elissa as MVP and did they KNOW it was for nomination or did "america" not know also?
- Elissa had a lot of fans (via Rachel) who voted her MVP. She also has a lot of people who don't like her, so when the viewers became MVP, there were plenty who wanted her out, so she went up. I'm just surprised the GM was America's second choice to go up. I figured it would have been Aryan.
- R40, Dan from BB10 and BB14 said he got a lot of messages on Friday asking for help because Elissa fans had been mistakenly voting her for the third nomination when they thought they were voting her for MVP. With the majority of votes going to Aaryn who was already nominated, that probably played a big part.
- R41, Aryan was already on the block. The next nominee is the first person who has the most votes that isn't already a nominee. So Aryan could have had more votes than Elissa!
- Oh, my!
- That makes sense, r43...thanks!
- Seriously? They're getting rid of Kaitlin over Aaryn?!? Why?
- That's what the producers want.
- Kaitlin is perceived as more likely than Aryan to win competitions which is why she is being evicted tonight.
- CBS’ Big Brother (2.2/8) was flat last night. Still pretty good to see three broadcast programs post demo ratings over 2 on a summer night.
- Doesn't Kaitlin have a new alliance per last night's episode? Don't they have numbers?
- [quote]That's what the producers want
No way. They want her gone, that was the whole point of having America be MVP.
- It has been stated over and over in this and past BB shows - the producers have told people who to nominate, who not to nominate and have given some players information as to what the hoh competitions will be (rachel was told once it would be a putting competition and she practiced before hand).
- I hope the immature racist jack like bitch Arryn goes home tonight. Then Loony Ginamarie.
- There's something very masculine about Arryn like she's been raised under immature boys or something.
- They don't tell anyone who to nominate. People would be quitting left and right. Yeah some people are just there to be on TV but a lot are fans and want to play the game.
- They do to, infact the last BB one of the HOH's was told specifically not to nominate Frank. They did anyway but Frank was popular with audiences so they wanted him kept on the show. They even talked about being told that on BBAD>
- If they did nominate frank anyway, that just confirms they steer the show but don't control it.
- Has there been any fighting since the 3 bitches all went up on the block together? I would think all of them hate Elissa now. They seemed to think she was willing to nominate herself originally...
- Elissa hates me for my beauty and brains. I'd campaign the other houseguests, except for Candice and Howard because I don't want to have to eat collared greens. However if I do then Kaitlin will go home and Helen will have to do the cooking and I can't eat that much rice, it's just not fair to someone as beautiful as me.
- Pics of McCrae and Amanda's night
- No matter who goes home tonight it will be a plus.
I'm more concerned about who gets HOH. I don't want any of the racist trolls to get HOH
- I would have nominated Nick's mug.
- I'm excited for the brewing Amanda-Elissa feud. I thought their little tiff over Elissa's comments about Amanda's big thighs was highly amusing. Y'all KNOW if Amanda or McCrae wins HOH, Elissa will be on the block with Howard.
- The Elissa/Amanda feud is exciting.
- Oh, yes!
- Anyone know what Judd's views are on homosexuality? He's mentioned a few different times that he's a Christian and even has a tattoo of a cross on his back, but yet he spends a lot of time with Andy and seems to be close with him, so it doesn't seem like something that he's against.
Has Judd ever talked about it on live feeds or BBAD and I just missed it?
- I like to eat frog legs and have my dick sucked. Jesus is okay with that.
- Judd and Andy have showered together.
- Helen was going to nominate Howard and the producers told her not to put him up.
- Is Helen the loudest shouter at the Confessional Cam (or whatever it's called) this summer?
- R69 - How do you know that?
- OMG!! Kaitlyn thinks it's cute and has NO CLUE how people are seeing this.
R71, it was detailed in the other thread. A few people said production wouldn't allow Howard to go up this week.
- Why in the hell are Candace and Howard hugging up on that racist hateful bitch Aaryn Nation?
I find it so weird in a ritualistic sort of way how they stand around post-eviction to see the evictee’s picture go black and white.
- Just because people said production wouldn't allow Howard to go up and Howard didn't go up doesn't mean that production actually told them not to put Howard up.
- Elissa is toast. She can't play in the veto. She better hope her alliance can help her out,
- Elissa is toast OR everyone finally gets fed up with Amanda.
Or maybe Aaryn will nominate Candace and Howard, cuz, oh, I don't know....
- What was the deal that Aaryn made and is now going to ignore?
- On Hamstertime.net which writes all comments that are shown on the live feeds, when Helen was the HOH, she said before the producers could tell her not to talk about her DR comments that they told her she couldn't put up Howard. Whether she was lying to Elissa and Amanda I don't know. After she said that to them, the producers told her she can't talk about what happens in the DR.
- I voted 10 times for Elissa to be MVP. I hope she goes home after her acts. I hope Aryan allows Helen and Amanda to nominate the two people and I hope they put up Howard and Spencer.
- Aaryn probablly isn't smart enough to do it but Amamba and McCrae need to be broken up.
- Aryan just said on the live feeds that she is going to target Howard. So that means Spencer or Candice will be nominated along with him. If she nominates Howard and Candice, I wonder if there will be protests outside the CBS studio.
- I'm sure chinbot was not thrilled at that result.
How will the network get rid of Arriian? She might win this thing. Think about all the deals for next week she will make. Or will the network give her some kind of redemption edit?
chinbot has been playing softball with the evicted hamsters. She really needs to call them out.
- Has Aryan ever done anal?
- Who went home?
- Kat went home.
- R69, actually Helen and Elissa lied about that to shut Amanda up because she kept pushing Helen to nominate Howard and they wanted to back door Jeremy.
- Is it no surprise that Aryan won HOH? This show is so rigged. At least Elissa reminded the other houseguests that she was totally against her racist beliefs. I already voted for Elissa a number of times for MVP.
- I have been watching BB for years and have always wondered during the timed competitions for POV or the food comps if those numbers are rigged or not.
For instance when the teams had to weigh themselves after eating the yogurt, who is to say whether those were their actual weights. Or when they had to jump to solve the POV puzzles. The producers can control the game that way. It is not a quiz show so they aren't under the same FCC rules I don't believe.
- Have their been any decent naked screen caps of BB15?
- R87, you better tweet Dan to have those votes to nominate Elissa revoked!
- There have been almost 200 Big Brother houseguests. If this show were rigged, at least ONE of them would expose it. NDAs don't matter because its actually illegal.
- It's not illegal.
- Have you noticed the disclosures in small print toward the end of the credits in a lot of these competition shows? On Top Chef it says that the judges consult with the producers and with Bravo in the case of eliminations. It also says events not effecting the outcome may have been edited or shown out of sequence.
Why would they disclose this if they didn't have too?
What does the BB disclosure say?
- Do they show the weigh ins?
Isn't it a quiz show?
- No, reality shows are not considered quiz shows. Perhaps they have to put the disclaimers, I don't know.
- From article about Richard Hatch:
Whether those laws, found in the U.S. Code under the heading, “Prohibited practices in contests of knowledge, skill, or chance,” even apply to Survivor at all is a question that’s never been answered. They refer repeatedly to a “contest of intellectual knowledge” (which Survivor certainly is not) or a “contest of chance” (which Survivor certainly is not) or a “contest of intellectual skill.”
So the entire question comes down to whether Survivor is presented as a “purported bona fide contest of … intellectual skill.” Honestly, if you were to poll 1,000 Survivor viewers, it would be surprising to find even 10 who would say Survivor is intended to identify the player with the greatest intellectual skill.
. . .
There is always talk of FCC regulations, which require contests to be conducted in accordance with how they’re advertised, but those generally apply to contests run by FCC licensees (radio and TV stations) rather than shows broadcast by networks. Furthermore, in a development that raised eyebrows among some viewers, the FCC apparently responded to some complaints in the summer of 2007 claiming that producers were overlooking “cheating” on Big Brother 8 by stating that it appeared not to be a “game show” but a “for entertainment only” show, in which outcomes are at least partially predetermined. There are reports that the FCC has said something similar about American Idol.
In the end, it doesn’t look like either the FCC or the Justice Department has much interest in diving into the world of reality television to determine whether everyone is being treated fairly. If a true fix was ever evident — an entire season of a show revealed as a sham, with secret meetings ahead of time during which a predetermined winner was selected — then the quiz-show laws might be invoked. But it’s unlikely that any federal regulator is going to step up to become the arbiter of whether a clandestine Snickers bar affected the game’s outcome.
- Cut to Julie:
"And now, just to prove we don't care about homophobia...HERE'S FAN FAVORITE JEFF!!!!"
- We didn't need to see Jeff tonight.
- Wasn't there a case by Stacey in the first Survivor?
- That was odd. Perhaps they originally intended an HoH competition that would take longer then switched to roulette for reasons unknown and therefore had time to kill.
- The timing of Aaryn winning HOH seemed a bit planned.
- My beloved Jeff was on tonight, as charming and handsome as ever. Thanks, CBS!
I'm sure that despicable piece of shit Shelly was watching him, sipping her sweet tea and muttering "I couldn't let him get in the way of my fight for my FAMILY!" And then she got up and packed for her next all-expenses-paid business trip to Hawaii.
- R98 No, we certainly didn't, especially not on this season.
The only good thing about the blatant racism on the feeds was that it forced CBS to also acknowledge the homophobia, albeit briefly. But I wonder if even the racism would have been ignored if there hadn't been anti-Asian remarks. Had this year's crop of cretins not noticed that the host of the show is Julie Chen, married to the head of CBS?
About the game show laws, I'm certain the fineprint covers any manipulation. It's considered entertainment, not an actual contest. The fineprint on The Apprentice covers the same territory, acknowledging that the producers may influence Trump's decisions.
- [quote]Wasn't there a case by Stacey in the first Survivor?
yeah but I think she lost the case.
- I think she lost the case because she had no evidence, but I'd like to know details.
- Aaryn's letter from home wasn't written by her mother, it was written by her sister. And this is for the second time! Gee...I wonder why?
She is so disowned.
- [quote]The timing of Aaryn winning HOH seemed a bit planned.
I'm not going to say BB producers don't heavily manipulate the show, but this was not a competition that was fixed. We watched it live, and several people got one spot away from matching her score, and forcing a sudden death playoff.
The "everything is fixed" trolls really need to stop and think every once in a while. If they did, people might take them a bit more seriously.
- Julie Chen looks like Marge Simpson.
- Where does Andy shop? Gymboree? Also, is he gay?
- At some point it would be nice if Julie gets to tell Aaryn that she was actually the overwhelming first choice (I think that's how she said it tonight) when America voted for the 3rd nominee this past week. That would probably knock her smug attitude down a few notches.
But of course Julie can't say that so long as they want to fake out the houseguests that viewers are the MVP these couple of weeks.
Kaitlyn sounded kind of surprised when Julie said it tonight, but I'll bet the majority of the house is pretty sure that the viewers are voting.
- Please vote Elissa for MVP. I voted 100 times with different emails. She's the only one standing up for racism. She's the only decent one left!
- you are voting to kick her out dumb dumb at r111.
- [quote]Please vote Elissa for MVP. I voted 100 times with different emails. She's the only one standing up for racism. She's the only decent one left!
Are you being goofy, r111, or are you purposely trying to mislead people by saying that.
America (including you with your 100 votes) is the MVP again this week. If you have voted, what you voted for was who should be the 3rd nominee.
- r109 I was wondering the same thing. I would be very surprised to learn that such a nice young man like Andy is gay.
- Sometimes this thread is like Bizarro World.
How do you know when people are just having a go, or if they are actually dumb?
- [quote]Julie Chen looks like Marge Simpson.
She looked like she stepped right out of the 1960's on last nights' episode. Who the fuck is her stylist?
- Will Wikle hates Andy.
god Andy is so horrible..I just found out one of my friends made it to the #BB15 finals & he is hot, witty, & crafty as shit #BBfail
- Link r13 or this didn't happen.
- Shut Up Will Wikle. He's no worse than you were.
- Nick is sooo hot!!!!!!
- Andy flames big time the moment he's on camera
- I really hate all the hugging. It's so forced.
- And, I liked that Elissa recoiled when GM tried to hug on the previous episode.
- Trolls pretending to be dumbasses. Bored I guess or unhappy that the show is being watched despite the nasty behavior.
- SO funny CBS got it's wish the most racist girl in the house is hoh. Let's reward Bigotry yah!
- Im glad I decided to skip out on this season. It sounds awful.
- As much as Kaitlyn was nonstop hanging all over Jeremy before he got kicked out, it was kind of funny how indifferent she reacted when Julie Chen asked her about getting together with him outside of the house.
- Maybe Judd is a gay?
- r127, that was hysterical given how Jeremy had said he'd fallen hard for her. I couldn't imagine that she actually liked that fugly oaf.
- Lots of rumors that Amanda has been pre-picked to win, that she is a good friend of Grodner. The post was form someone who said they worked on casting. That Elissa was picked to throw off Amanda being the chosen winner. They said "watch for twists that favor Amanda>" which looks to be coming true. When Elissa got mvp three weeks in a row, they changed it to America's vote. lol
- Does Amanda actually do anything? She hasn't won a competition.
- She fucks McCrae. Does that count as doing something?
- And takes it in the ass, no less!
- R133, really? The couple of times I've seen them on the feeds, they've done it under the sheets (I hope Judd washed those!). Did Amanda say that? Nasty.
- Andy was dressed like a toddler last night.
- GM last night saw Candice's pic on the Memory Wall and said something like "It looks like her picture is already black and white. Zing!"
The gift that keeps on giving.
- Am I the only one who thinks Judd looks like a lesbian?!
- Judd's personality makes him (somewhat) cute
- I think Judd has the looks and personality of a bowl of oatmeal. He's not offensive looking and seems agreeable enough, but he's marginally above passable at best in any category. Plus he smokes so he smells bad.
- On last nights show, during the impromptu house meeting segment, I laughed at how they showed a quick glimpse of dirty whore Amanda straddling Mcrae's junk while in the HOH bedroom in order to convey that they were not in attendance.
Trash, all of them, I tell ya'
- I actually find Andy cute. But I guess I'm in the minority on that one.
- I think Andy is cute, too, r141. Andy, McCrae, Howard, and Nick are the guys in this season's cast that I find attractive.
- Seriously if I was HOH I would tell them to GTFO my room...
- I could never live in that house, I like things neat and tidy and they are all slobs. Beds are never made, clothes all over the place, kitchen is a dump.
- Here's the Hollywood Reporter's interview with Kaitlyn:
- Amanda is a real gem. Here's an excerpt at what she says she wants to do to Candice. Amanda is a real prize:
Amanda- I want to harpoon Candice in the face. I F***ing hate that girl so much. I have so much anger. Can't we stone her?
Spencer- I haven't read the whole rule book, but I think that would be a no.
Amanda - - I would love nothing more than to knock that girl's F***ing teeth out
- R146 when and why did Amanda say that about Candice? What exactly has Candice done to get so much hatred from the other women? We know Aryan and Gina Marie are racists and Katelyn is a follower but why do Amanda and Helen not seem to like her?
Aryan I'm sure will target Howard and Candice. You know, being black, they're clearly the biggest threats in the house to her Aryan Nation game. The only good that will come of this is that by next thursday, the public will hate this bitch even more.
- Aaryn just said to Andy that she can make fun of gays because she's "partially a lesbian." Oh, really? And she teaches underpriveleged kids how to snowboard. She just becomes more and more fascinating.
- R147, this is what Candice told Aryan and then Aryan spilled all to Amanda, which led to Amanda's venom.
Candice tells Aaryn - I'm gonna keep it 100% real with you, that people are going to try to get you to put up me and Howie and I want you to be cognizant that this could be a real crucial week, and she wants Aaryn to understand that when Candice came to Aaryn last week that this week could be a big move.
Candice - the reason that The Powers That Be in this house didn't want to keep Kaitlin was that she was too social and better at comps -
Candice - I'm not included in this deal, not everyone in the house is included in this deal, I only know because some of my people in the house know about the deal...
but I wanna let you know that the deal is only being made in the event that you won HOH and they were going to put you up on the block and then continue to use you and GinaMarie as pawns week after week.
(Aaryn is just agreeing with her while she's putting on makeup)
Candice - last week the reason I told GinaMarie was because she was sitting outside and so upset that - I told her not to mope, she wasn't going home....
that GinaMarie didn't understand why "they" were f**n with her...
Candice continues - I told her (GinaMarie) that honestly, the plan last week was probably to backdoor Howie and then when I thought they were going to backdoor Howie (with the MVP) I came up and had a conversation with Erin (Aaryn, who she's talking to!) no - not Aaryn, Amanda...
- was because I heard Amanda told you you were safe, I was trying to figure out if they were going to backdoor Howie.... and with the mud comp, Amanda told Howie "good luck Howie" - throwing subliminal messages, so I thought she had MVP or Elissa did and put herself up, and I was just protecting Howie so I told her (Amanda) I see your move like in chess, and if you make that move it's gonna be like world war 60 in here...
- and whoever was MVP was going to utilize the plan and whatever to be considered - the three pawns, you,Kaitlin and GinaMarie because you have no one....
- and, from the first week when I came up here and told you, I said, Aaryn (she says it like "Erin") I really don't know what happened with Dave and I thought we were voting out Elissa and no one told me we were voting out Dave. (David)
- I initially said there is a boys allinanc e going on, blah blah blah blah blah, and that's what alerted me to Jeremy and I told you about Jeremy... and at this point, Howie and Elissa started to form this bond and I was like...
- during the interim, I think Howie, Elissa, Amanda and McCrae formed some sort of something together that is probably unbreakable and untouchable and - hence - coming to get Nick out and Jeremy out -
- and the week that Jeremy, no, Nick the votes were that way.... and the week of Jeremy is when I started to see that - I was close to Helen and Elissa but I'm not a decision maker, I'm basically a pawn for that group as well, basically, me and Andy were, if you noticed how Helen lined up the keys....
Candice - oh and then they (Amanda/McCrae/Helen, Andy etc) came up and told me that "Howie lied and Howie said this....and Howie was in TMC " trying to throw Howie under the bus - that this is the week of Jeremy - that McCrae was MVP and not Elissa - that they cornered me and said either pick Howie or pick us....
that I'm not gonna sell out Howie when he has my back... not gonna do that, and I walked out of the room and it was Spencer....
Candice - so I just wanna let you know, you're the HOH, you.... if there is an opportunity for us to work togehter I'll support you, but I think when you aren't HOH you are going to be put up as a pawn...
that we can't disintegrate that side of the house - and that they are trying to use everyone's HOH's to not get blood on their hands, they tried to do it to Judd.
Aaryn - I'm fully aware of that.
- so did Aaryn tell this to Amanda to cause problems or did she want to see if Amanda would own up it?
does it seem like Aaryn will still target Howie and Candice?
this girl is an even bigger idiot if by now she can't see that Amanda and Helen are the ones strongarming who gets nominated and evicted...
- Candice went on to state that Aryan's big move is to put up Amanda & McRae. Amanda got wind of this from Aryan and set her true colors into motion. If she is a good friend of GUNTner's, it says a lot about GUNT.
- Newest Amanda comment about Candice:
Amanda said Candice wore her head band "Put it on her greasy, nappy hair head without asking"....
- [quote]GM last night saw Candice's pic on the Memory Wall and said something like "It looks like her picture is already black and white.
Does this dumb cunt know she's going to have serious problems once she's back in the real world and is out in public?
- I think if there's a serious blow-up in the house it'll be one between Candice and Amanda. And it could happen this weekend.
- [quote]Does this dumb cunt know she's going to have serious problems once she's back in the real world and is out in public?
In Staten Island? She'll be fine. They'll probably throw her a parade.
- Somehow I doubt any of this racist shit would fly if Chima-or the black girl who argued with Uncle Jerry-were in the house! Those girls would give Aaryn and Gina Marie the what for!
- Kalia and Jameka should emerge from Pandora's Box and torture Aaryn while the other HGs party downstairs. I doubt Chima would ever be invited back by AG.
- Vote for Helen to leave.... that would be a great twist.
- Yepper, I voted for Helen to leave 10 times..... Stir up the place.
- Candice and Amanda are both Have-nots so they'll have to share a room. Waa-Waa-Waaaa. Raisins and ramen are on the Have-not menu. GinaMarie is also with them.
- GM is a complete embarrassment, like Jeremy. Her mention of Nick last night in her potential goodbye speech was cringe inducing.
- All I'm saying is that Aaryn winning HOH seemed very convenient. I mean, they originally were going to vote her out. Then, she magically wins HOH at the crucial time?
Something is very fishy!
- Aryan told vaginaMarie that she might put up Elissa since she can't play for POV. They might get rid of her.
- I am NOT happy with Amanda right, not happy at all.
- R131 - She doesn't have to do anything.
- [quote]Amanda said Candice wore her head band "Put it on her greasy, nappy hair head without asking"
Just so you know, this will NEVER make the feeds. We're dropping the racial stuff from the broadcasts. We've moved on. Howard goes this week and Candice goes next week. Problem solved. Aaryn and Amanda will be the final two.
- Julie Chen is a cunt. They only exposed Arynn on the show because she said anti Asian shit and Julie got butt hurt. But then in last night's show Julie has a sit down with "fan favorite" Jeff (the guy who thinks gay men are all child molestors). BB and Julie can suck a fat dick and she can go make some fucking rice. Stupid slant eyed cunt.
- I heart you R168!
- wow Amanda. I want to see an Elissa vs. Amanda blowout. Candice seems too sweet. I NEVER in a million years thought I'd root for the sister of Rachel Reilly, but Elissa is much more likable than her and at least she's not a fucking bigot. I'm glad she made fun of Amanda's thunder thighs the other night.
At this point, I don't care who wins as long as Aaryn, Gina Marie, Spencer, Amanda and McCrae get ousted at some point. Helen is annoying me but at least she's not making inappropriate comments.
- I believe the roulette wheel was spun to let aaryian win. It would be very easy to mechanically manipulate it.
Also, something fishy about changing the MVP up after Elisa kept winning it.
If Amanda wins, then we know the conspiracy theories are true.
Why doesn't Jeff marry Jordan?
- R171 - Spoken like a conspiracy theorist. If Amanda wins, it doesn't mean that the producers forced that.
- When are noms announced?
- Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?
- Why are the blacks on the show this season such pussies? Most black people would have punched these cunts in the face weeks ago for the racist shit that comes out of their mouths.
- R168 I agree. Julie Chen and all of CBS are a disgrace for allowing trash like this on television.
- If they did that, R175, they would be viewed as the angry black person.
- Howard is a youth counselor and also a man. He doesn't want to go off on women. I guarantee he would have been more aggressive had the racists been males.
Candice was going off on the nazis Aaryn and Gina Marie until Howard removed her from the room and calmed her down. If he were not in the house, I think Candice would have spoken up more.
- I showed my lovely penis...what more do you want from me?
- [quote]If they did that, [R175], they would be viewed as the angry black person.
Black people can never do anything right anyway as far as white people are concerned, so may as well stick up for yourself and put these racist cunts in their places.
- Aryan has nominated Howard and Spencer.
- And I REALLY hope Amanda is the third nominee tomorrow because that would really fuck up Aaryn. She really wanted to nominate Howard and Elissa.
- I wonder if Aryan will be briefed that she is now the personification of the KKK or if Julie will throw her directly to the wolves.
- who goes home if its howard, spencer and Elissa after POV? I am guessing it would be howard.
- Howard must be the target. Helen, Amanda and McCrae want him gone so the underlings Andy, Jessie and Judd will vote accordingly. Gina Marie will vote him out too obviously.
- I hate homos but I love the yellow people.
- So are Amanda and Arryn going after Alissa?
- Amanda is 28....really?
- Voting is now over.
- R188 - She smokes and drinks and has a few extra pounds.
- Amanda looks like a white version of the drag queen B. Scott.
- I really CAN'T at GinaMarie being the second oldest at 32 with only 37 year old Helen older. GM behaves like a 20 year old racist sorority ditz.
- I wonder how many people who voted for Alissa thought they were voting for her to be MVP and not the third nominee...
- [quote]I believe the roulette wheel was spun to let aaryian win. It would be very easy to mechanically manipulate it.
Please, tell us more. And how if it was so easy to manipulate, at least two other contestants landed one spot away from Aaryn.
Trust me, I know this show is heavily manipulated, and I have zero sympathy for that stupid bitch Aaryn, but I also have no time for absolutely idiotic conspiracy theories.
- I think Aaryn is lucky like Evil Dick. Both were kept in the house because the other cast members wanted a bigger target around, and both got lucky by winning competitions just when they needed it.
- [quote]Am I the only one who thinks Judd looks like a lesbian?!
OMG! You're so right. I never thought of this but now this is all I see. Just give him some earrings, Birkenstocks, and manboobs and he'll fit right in at Michfest.
- [quote]Also, that video of Nick getting his feet licked and sucked by that porn chick with the huge boobs should prove he's straight. No gay dude would be into that.
So Nick did foot fetish porn?
- r13 is just making it up r197 it didn't happen.
- [quote]Please, tell us more. And how if it was so easy to manipulate, at least two other contestants landed one spot away from Aaryn.
Oh come now, you think Big Brother bought that wheel at Gambling R Us? I'm not saying they did or didn't but they BUILT it. It could have very easily been manipulated to stop wherever they wanted.
[quote]if Julie will throw her directly to the wolves
Julie will do no such thing. She will shake her hand and smile. They will show clips and the Julie will hand her a check for a half million dollars.
- I would do McRae, Judd and even Andy. But I think Spencer has a really nice face in a daddy bear kind of way.
- What's the consensus on here? Who is more despised, the nerd herd from season 6 (Ivette, Maggie, April, and that other bitch) or this season's Jeremy, Aryan, VaginaMarie and Cuntlyn?
- Anyone know what medications these fuckers are all on? Amanda has mentioned several times about taking Adderoll, and a few times when Judd's been stressed out other HGs told him to go "ask to take your medication." When Elissa had her meltown the other day some of the HGs remarked that once she went to the storage room and got her meds she'd be okay. I just assumed they wouldn't cast people with any medical or major anxiety issues.
- JokersUpdates latest blog since Aryan won HOH:
- Last night Spencer asked Andy if he cried after butt sex. How sweet.
- I thought it was weird that Spencer was curious about gay sex.
- r202 I know that Aryan and Kaitlyn also said they are on Adderall.
- Julie won't say anything to Arian when she is finally voted out. She totally left Katlin off the hook.
- What is up with Will Wikle? Is he still a nurse? Is he a porn star now?
- It's outrageous the amount of prescription drugs for so-called ADHD that are given out so freely. None of those houseguests need that stuff. They were coddled by their helicopter-parents and when life throws them a twist that mommy and daddy can't fix for them, they get the drugs. Society is on the downswing.
- What a hairy hole.
- Will Wikle for Nasty Pig. #iamNASTYPIG
- It's how they stay thin. Adderall.
- Will Wikle cock
- Not totally, R207. She told Kaitlyn that she, GM and Aaryn were considered by America to be "the mean girls."
- [quote]Julie won't say anything to Arian when she is finally voted out. She totally left Katlin off the hook.
But Kaitilin wasn't one of the girls making racist comments. She was a bitch and with Aaryn and Gina Marie, but she actually told both of them a few times to watch what they say when they made comments.
The only thing Kaitilin did was say "nigga" when she was singing a song, and she immediately freaked out, but Amanda told her "So what? Who cares?"
- Dumb ass helen and them should have voted that racist, homophobic bitch arryn out now one of them will go home. I'm skipping this weeks show.
- Helen and Candice and Howard are idiots for not voting someone out who made racist comments about them.
- R217, it's a game. The point is to win. Kaitilin won more competitions and was closer to winning more competitios than Aaryn. And Aaryn's target is Howard, whereas they had no clue who Kaitilin would target.
- When Aaryn made the "shut up and go make some rice" comment on the hammock Kaitlyn said "That's so RUDE!" but she didn't say it in a way that made it seem like she was disapproving of it.
- Shut up R217 Arryn has won HOD twice. Kat NONE go side with the racist and homophobic bitch ok?
- HOH twice.
- The House got it wrong, because Arryn has won more. She has won HOH twice, for some reason she continues to get a pass. They defintely made a mistake last week. Arryn should have been voted out not Kat.
- Is Ginamarie on drugs?
- Um, she won HOH the second time AFTER the vote. And Kaitilin had won veto twice and had been runner-up for HOH 3 times.
- AND Aaryn's first HOH was given to her by Jeremy.
- Shut up R225. You side with homophbic racist its ok...
- It's a game and at the end the houseguests have to pick the winner and most would want to up against Arryn. That's how it's played. Don't be surprised if she is in the top three.
- I'm not siding with Aaryn. I hate the bitch. I'm siding with the people I want to win (Andy and Judd). It's never good game to play personally.
- Andy doesn't have a chance in winning. Judd maybe.
- I agree, you can't vote on a personal level because often there are bigger targets (physical threats and good social gamers) that are bigger obstacles. It's better to keep a hated person around longer. You don't want to keep them around TOO long, but long enough to use them as a shield for yourself, so to speak. It's one more person for the house to vote out instead of you.
- Andy has a big chance at winning. He's totally off everyone's radar at the moment and no one views him as a threat just like Ian last year.
- Ian won things tho. Anday has not won a damn thing. And he won't. I like Andy obviously because he's openly gay and that is to be respected in still a very hateful society we live in. But he has no chance.
- Last night GM was saying to Andy that she didn't understand why Nick hid so much of his life from everybody. Andy murmered "I don't know." Hmmm...
- R232, it's only week 5. Ian had won nothing at this point, too.
- And Dan didn't win shit and he made Final 2.
- [quote]Last night Spencer asked Andy if he cried after butt sex.
Every time Spencer fucks his nephew, the boy cries. He's just trying to find out if this is a typical reaction.
- [quote]I like Andy obviously because he's openly gay
Andy is gay? I guess that explains a lot of things, like his wardrobe.
- I hope Aaryn doesn't end like Evil Dick-aka no one votes her out because they're keeping her for a target and then she somehow wins the game. Dick winning was vomit-inducing and this will be just as bad.
Will Wikle has a HOT body but his face is too ugly to be any kind of model. I don't know where he gets that cocky look from-his face is nothing special.
- You people clinging to the conspiracy theory that CBS fixed the HOH are insane.
Did you actually WATCH the live competition?
I am not a fan of Aaryn, but there's no way CBS/BB wants her to win the show.
- YES YES YES! Thank you America!! Amanda is the third nominee!!
- And Candice was picked to play in the PoV.
- Please get rid of Amanda
- It's not that they fixed the competition it's that they left her in the house with the opportunity to win. Rewarding a racist. They should have pulled her and the other racists from the house, like they did with Willie. Apparently threatening to hit someone is cause to be removed, but repeated racial slurs, harassment and down right bigotry are fine with CBS.
Even when Katelin was out of the house and sitting in front of Julie Chen, Julie glossed over her racism. She said they were perceived as "mean girls" and Katelin looks to the audience and goes "YOU GUYS..AWW" Julie called the bed flipping incident 'pretty heated." By pretty heated did she mean that Aryan taunted Candice using an obviously racial dialect so much so Howard had to physically remove her from the room while Katelin laughed away in the corner? Yeah...heated.
- Amanda is third nominee? Now let's see who's running the show!
- Willie didn't just threaten, he made physical contact, R243. It didn't look like he meant to but he got too close and headbutted whasisname and THAT is a dismissal offense.
- That piece of shit Amanda just threatened Jessie about taking a luxury during the PoV when her loverboy nabbed $5000 last weekend. What a fucking hypocrite.
GM just couldn't stop mocking Candice, using a racial dialect. At one point she said "y'all" snd Amanda joked that it's racist to use that word.
- I wish Chen would tell the houseguests that America is the MVP. Not only would Amanda realized how much she is hated, but the houseguests would also realize that maybe we know something they don't know and get rid of that thing.
- Oh this is rich: Aryan just said:
2:16 PM BBT
Amanda pushing that GM has to go up on the block if Howard or Spencer win the veto.
Aaryn telling them that she doesn’t know how she can do that.
She then tells them that maybe she can just tell GM, that she has to do it, in case Howard has some other power, and that he will target her with it and she will go home, but by already being on the block, she will be safe.
( I dunno that logic but whatever )
Aaryn says that she realizes that GM had shunned her last week, and now that she’s acting all buddy buddy to her, because she’s HoH. She tells them that she won’t forget that, and that she is just using it to her advantage right now.
Aaryn- my loyalty is to you guys over her.
Judd joins them
McCrae tells them that he told Spencer, that if Howard wins the PoV, that he will be going home.
Aaryn tells them again that she trust them, she is going to tell them all her ideas, she doesn't think they will twist her words and she won't twist theirs.
Aaryn to Judd- F*** Face.. did you tell them you made that up?
McCrae says he's going to keep pushing the point to Spencer that he will go home.
Elissa joins them now.
Judd- I had a dream about people calling me fat. And, now I know how fat people feel. It bothered me.
Aaryn says she doesn't talk about anyone and that Candice has threatened her job, and her reputation, and her safety outside the house by calling her a racist.
Aaryn- That's not safe for me to leave here with that title
- So Aryan is going to blame Candice. Figures.
- Did she say "she should shut up and get me some watermeon.."
- R212 is right.
- [quote]You people clinging to the conspiracy theory that CBS fixed the HOH are insane. Did you actually WATCH the live competition? I am not a fan of Aaryn, but there's no way CBS/BB wants her to win the show.
Who said CBS wanted her to win? CBS WANTS her to be in the final three. She has made worldwide headlines. She is money in the bank to them, business and not personal. And as stated before, they built the casino wheel they could manipulate if they want, it's a game show.
- R252 - If it's a game show, CBS can't legally alter the outcome.
- So, is the show rigged or not?
- It's not classified as a game show, 253.
And someone has told Aryan something. She didn't just come up with that stuff about her job and America hating her. Just like Amanda didn't come up with her warning to her earlier.
- It's manipulated and directed, apparently, but not totally rigged. I think. If Amanda wins, that will be a mark in the "it's rigged" trolls corner.
- I think the show is rigged in regards to the challenges (vetos or HOH competitions that certain people have a better chance of winning than others), and the twists (i.e. special powers given to people) may also be rigged to a certain degree. I sincerely the show isn't rigged so far that there's a predetermined winner, though I don't know how there could be because if the houseguests choose to nominate and vote out a certain person, and that person doesn't win POV, how could production really stop them?
Also, I think the MVP twist sort of backfired on producers. I think they envisioned the fans giving it to a different person each week based on fantastic gameplay but instead viewers gave it to one person over and over again because they're related to a past winner. Now they're making the American MVP to balance things out.
- Sorry meant NOT a game show, so they can manipulate as much as they want. As stated before too, if you watched since season one, the producers are BIG BROTHER.
- On BBAD on both Thursday night and last night Amanda claimed that she knew a friend of Aaryn's from somewhere. She was in one of her HoH photos and I think her name was Kaitlyn Moore. Just a coincidence?
- OMG! Look what Amanda's dad tweeted. Is that really appropriate for a dad to do? That is so creepy. I guess he got his wish. MVP or Bust!
- Here is Amanda's dad's Twitter.
- Amanda's dad is whacko.
- seriously dad of Amanda? you're looking stupid.
- Can someone who has kept up with Amanda's dad's Twitter account summerize what has happened? I just looked and it appears he's shutting it down in frustration.
- R264, America hates his daughter and he's not happy about it.
- lol, Amanda's dad is so busying exchanging words with haters! either he is really stupid (fighting on twitter, lol), or he is an attention whore!
- Amanda's mom and dad didn't exactly impress me when they were on the show a few weeks ago. Mom seemed like a social-climbing snob and dad seemed like a creepy predator.
- Spencer got POV. Does America pick the replacement or Aaryn?
- Aryan will be selecting Candice to replace Spencer as he was one of Aryan's nominees.
- wow - they really go after her family.
- R268, Aaryn.
- Listen to Aryan now:
Helen –so Candice is going up, but I have to talk to her, she asked me if I would, but I understand that she’s going up, and I don’t care, I just want to be able to tell her that I tried to talk to you about it.
Aaryn- you can tell her that you talked to me about it. but I don’t want anyone to think I am doing this because I’m just being mean...Candice has said that I'm racist a lot of times. It's ruining my reputation with however many viewers are watching. And, with her, I just don't have a lot of like remorse when it comes to it
Aaryn- I don't say racist things. If I say things that someone takes that way, it's cause they took it that way
Helen- no, it’s good for your game and mine as well, I don’t care who goes up, or goes home as long as Amanda if safe.
Aaryn - It's sad...... He (Howard) knows how to pull on heart strings, and it's going to be hard
Aaryn - this would happen to me guys, having both Candice and Howard up on the block. It's not funny
Andy- it's a little funny
McCrae- it is a little funny.
Helen tells Aaryn that she "very much appreciates her"
- Craig Ferguson asked Chenbot about fixing the show. She said they are governed by the rules of the Quiz Show scandals. (but I guess people will say she is lying...)
- Feeds not showing the HoH room. Gee, wonder why?
- Julie is lying. Years ago, it was established by CBS that Survivor and others of its ilk were NOT subject to the stringent rules of quiz shows since these are another category altogether.
- Aaryn says in her nomination speech she's going to say that she nominated Candice because she is falsely accusing her of being racist and ruining her life and her reputation.
Ooh, this will be fun. Can't wait for the TV edit.
- Why is Helen protecting Amanda? How dumb.
- I hope both Candice and Howard call out Aaryn's racism in their speeches to the HGs on Thursday night.
- R275, is that why American Idol is still on air? they had the Paula affair scandal a few years back.
- do you have a link to show that r275?
- Uh oh, feeds are out. It's a blackout. Says "No signal" on all the cams.
- Somebody finally cut a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Helen is trying to make herself look good to everyone so when they are on the jury they will vote for her.
Judd told Amanda and McCrae that after Howard goes this week, he wants Helen, Elissa and Candice gone.
- Has McCrae been nude?
- Signal is off!
- BBAD is on TVGN. Boring as usual.
- What's the difference between TVGN after dark and the feeds?
- There's no cursing or accidental nudity a.k.a the only reason 75% of people watch BBAD.
- I think it's funny that whenever they fuck, Amanda is ALWAYS on top.
- Judd and Andy were wrestling earlier.
- Are there any video clips of Amanda and McCrae fucking?
- Candice was trying to get Helen to flip and work on getting out Amanda but Helen wasn't having any of it and later accused Candice of bullying her.
GM told the bed flipping story again and this time denied that anything racist was said. She yelled "Watch the tape!" and Candice yelled "Fuck your mother!" and ran out. Elissa followed her and comforted her.
- I cannot stand Tiger Mom Helen. Way to go Aaryn, don't split up a couple, but let tiger mom and Elissa strong arm you into doing their dirty work.
- Howard played an absolutely awful game. I'm rooting for Candice but she played too hard yesterday to save both herself and Howard. I wish BB would announce that America is the MVP because that would make them realize that Amanda should go.
- Anyone else a fan of the Hamsterwatch website? It's usually well written and funny. But this season, the quality has gone downhill. The guy doing it is getting really lazy. It's too bad.
- I hope the next HOH makes a move and puts up Helen and Elissa. I think the only one that would make a move like that is Amanda or VaginaMarie. But lately Judd has been pissed off at Helen.
- Does anyone think McCrae looks like a young Robert Redford (circa 1965)?
- McCrae makes $136 every two weeks.
- According to his math he can buy 68 pizzas a week with that.
- lol I loved that "if win 500K that is like 250k Pizzas!" Where the fuck does he live that pizza is 2 bucks?
- I think Judd is cute.
- He may get a discount. But that's a pretty amazing discount.
- How can McCrae live on only $272 a month? How much is his rent? Does he only eat at the pizza parlor.
- How is it that I'm starting to hate Amanda more than I hate Aryan?
- Why, R304? Because thy nominated Amanda? How is that not a good thing?
- It's sad watching Candice become so isolated. She's the only one I'm rooting for besides Judd now. Everyone else can go to hell.
- Well WE nommed Amanda and that's a very good thing. I'm just watching the show and her cutsie-poo crap is irritating me.
- Oops, I read America , not Amanda.
- Amanda playing to the camera is getting annoying.
- On tonight's episode, Howard confirmed BB is rigged by Allison Grodner. "The man upstairs hasn't told me it's my time to go." Good luck denying it.
- It's absolutely amazing to me that this Allison Grodner is still running this crapfest. After the antics of Aaryn Nation, if she's still running this show, then CBS SUCKS!
- Why does only Aaryn get shit?
Just the other day Andy said that if black people don't want to be viewed as criminals they shouldn't commit so many crimes.
- Howard was talking about God and not Allison Grodner. Plus maybe he should stop putting his hand on the bible and swearing things that are not true.
- Speech therapist Candace explained tonight that she knows how to pronounce "asked" but says "axed" because it's a dialect!
- You're point R314?
- I don't understand why she speaks perfect English yet has one word she speaks in dialect.
And why did BB decide to show that moment?
- They're doing a girls' night and having a nail party. And guess who's right in the middle doing his nails? God, why can't Andy man up for 2 minutes and join the guys? You're NOT one of the girls!
- Andy was delusional tonight (as most BB contestants are arenone time or another) when he was complaining that Howard and Spencer were always strategizing and that his alliance was solid.
- Candice is crying in the Have-not room. It's sad.
And the counterpoint of Howard in deep anguish alone with his bible with Helen going on and on about her ugly toenails was excruciating.
- I wish they would start putting sharp knives back into the house. Lots and lots of sharp knives.
- Andy dresses like a child growing up in the 1970s. All bad colours mixed together.
- I just finish watching Episode 11. I felt for Piper's roommate, the Jamaican woman whose name escapes me, and Crazy Eyes. They were really hurt. Damn I wanted that plan that Red set up to take Pornstache down to work. I despise that son of a bitch. I will not be happy if he doesn't get his some kind of way within the final 2 episodes.
- Wrong prison, R322.
- Oops! Sorry! lol
- Spencer says his cum tastes like honey.
Howard said he had an orgy with 3 of his buddies and 2 chicks.
Spencer said he almost had a threesome.
- Amanda said everyone's cum taste differently. It's like their fingerprint.
- Aaryn said she has a feeling she will win America's Favorite Player because of all the racist BS she has been put through.
- I like Andy too. He reminds me of Peter Pan. I wouldn't be surprised to see him fly into the house.
- Was Peter Pan a racist, too?
- So who's nominated and who's leaving?
- Andy is a disgrace. Awful.
- Agreed R331! He's more feminine than any females I know.
- Like looking in a mirror R331 isn't it, and you just can't stand it, can you?
- [quote]So who's nominated and who's leaving?
Aaryn nominated Spencer and Howard.
America's Vote nominated Amanda.
POV players were Aaryn, Howard, Spencer, Jessie, Amanda and Candice.
Spencer won veto.
- So has Aaryn said who'll she'll put up as a replacement?
- Not up to Aaryn. America's next choice will be the nom. I would expect it to be GM.
- It looks like she's nominating Candace.
- [quote]They're doing a girls' night and having a nail party. And guess who's right in the middle doing his nails? God, why can't Andy man up for 2 minutes and join the guys? You're NOT one of the girls!
The girls love Andy, what did you expect?
- Since Spencer was one of Aryan's nominees, she gets to pick the replacement, right? If it had been Amanda who won veto, then America's #2 choice would be nominated.
- Candince is still crying, it's very depressing watching her.
- Big Brother (2.2/7) kicked off the originals on CBS on Sunday. The highest-rated show of the night fell 12% from its July 22 episode.
- [quote]Not up to Aaryn. America's next choice will be the nom. I would expect it to be GM.
I think you misunderstand. America's next choice would go up only if the original America's Choice, Amanda, had been taken off by the veto. Aaryn gets to replace Spencer, as he was one of her nominees.
- [quote]Andy is a disgrace. Awful.
You are a disgrace, and you're disgusting.
- R343 loves racists.
- Andy is not a racist.
- R345, are you saying he's just pretending to be one to fit in?
- He's tolerating the racism, though, which is disgusting. At least Amanda and Elissa have pointed it out. Didn't GM whisper that "n----r insurance" thing to him and Nick? And he hasn't spoken out. His attempt last night to "console" Candice last night made me want to throw up.
I'm glad Helen crushed him internally yesterday when she pointed out that he hops in and out of other people's conversations too much. She basically called him out as the worst floater and he ended up hanging it on himself and said to others he's glad he's a floater and getting ahead. I rarely use this term to describe others but he is a loser.
Oh, dear, R333/R343, you've cut me to the quck. Uhhh, wait, hang on...not really.
- Say goodbye to Howard's big black dick this week.
- Does Andy want to be a woman?
- Will Howard end up on the jury or is it too soon?
And CBS really needs to call out the other bigots besides Aaryn-I wanted to like Andy but he's made too many questionable remarks.
- Does Andy want to be a woman? Nothing about him says he enjoys being a man at all.
- They should have gotten ride of arryn last week it seems Helen and all will just ignore her previous racial remarks. Btw is Ginamarie on drugs?
- [quote]Btw is Ginamarie on drugs?
They're all medicated. Most of them are on Adderall or Xanax. They get called to the Diary Room for dispensing.
Judd especially has severe panic attacks; they just haven't been shown on the edited CBS show.
- Ginamarie seems to be something harder than those. She is way too hyper and emotional and her language is awful. I bet she takes serious hardcore drug in her regular life. She is a totally nut job.
- I kinda like Helen but she has turned into a sort of bully. She is also rather overtly confident, arrogant.
- How did Amanda react to being the third nominee?
- [quote]Andy is not a racist.
Andy: If black people don't want people to think they're criminals they should stop committing so many crimes.
Sounds pretty racist to me.
- So will Andy after the show become trans? He obviously doesn't really care to be a man at all. No offense to fems but Andy is a woman.
- He uses his whole face when he speaks on camera. Itś distrating. I wonder how his students like it.
On the other hand, itś not so pronounced when he is just having a conversation in one of the bedrooms or other spots.
- I have lots of respect for all of us in the GLBT community especially those of us who are out to friends and Family but Andy kinds of over do it a bit much. Come on lol.
- Candice got put up as a replacement nominee. I'd love for her to call out Aaryn and her shit on live TV Thursday night and then for her and Howard to walk out of there together no matter which of them gets voted out. That would make Alison Grodner's head explode and Robyn Kass not even able to cast community theater in Cleveland.
Les Moonves said this morning at the Television Critics Association gathering that he found some of the HG's behavior to be "appalling."
- Who was the 3rd nominee?
- R362, it was Amanda. The nominees are now Howard, Candice, and Amanda.
- Aaron has nominated the 2 blacks for eviction. The storyline is progressing as planned.
- Oh, Aaryn! Your roots are showing. The only thing more tragic would have been if she had managed to get Helen on the block as well.
And for the person who asked why they included the "asked/axed" bit, I imagine they're embracing and promoting the Aaryn-as-racist-villain storyline. It's an attention-getter. Last Sunday, BB15 did better in key demos than True Blood for the first time ever. CBS wants to keep the controversy going. Mark my words, they will NOT be rehabilitating her. They will ride her (deservedly) bloodied carcass all the way to the bank.
Now, why they don't call GM and Spencer on the carpet as well, I don't know. GM, in particular, seems way worse to me.
- [quote]Les Moonves said this morning at the Television Critics Association gathering that he found some of the HG's behavior to be "appalling."
And he is full of shit. What else is he going to say? It's not going to stop him from rewarding a bigot with half a million dollars if she wins though, because it's all about business. Even at the expense of his Asian wife and child's dignity.
- Are Howard and Candice going to fight to stay? I hope so.
- This thread was going so well until the crazy conspiracy theory assholes moved in, along with the trolls who want to paint Andy as a racist.
- Relax, r368, we´ve already moved past that.
- She really put up Candice? How obvious and unoriginal.
- So, who are the only ones who haven't said anything racist or homophobic? I'm guessing that's a shorter list. A much shorter one.
- I bet Howard goes. Which is fine with me.
- You´re racist, r372!
- [quote]So, who are the only ones who haven't said anything racist or homophobic?
I was going to say Zingbot, but I kinda get the feeling that he's one electrical short from going on a Michael Richards-style tirade.
- I hope homophobe Candice leaves.
- Big Brother Australia 2013 started today. It's got a great twist. Two of the HGs Ed and Matt are absolutely gorgeous. Everyone is distinctive looking. One of them has a white Australian mother and a black American father. This shows how pitiful our version is this year:
- [quote]Candice got put up as a replacement nominee. I'd love for her to call out Aaryn and her shit on live TV Thursday night and then for her and Howard to walk out of there together no matter which of them gets voted out. That would make Alison Grodner's head explode and Robyn Kass not even able to cast community theater in Cleveland.
Oh, please! Let that happen!! I'm reading that Allison is pretty much calling the shots.
- Two criminals to be on the block and one will go home.
- Oh for both of them to walk would be awesome.
- [quote]So, who are the only ones who haven't said anything racist or homophobic?
Elissa. And I think that's pretty much it. Everyone else has at least condoned with silence.
- not sure if anyone else posted this link already... it's pretty bad. amanda and spencer come off just as bad as aaryn if you ask me. elissa seems sweet.
- Elissa is like her sister - CUNT
- R382 = Aaryn
- Amanda in an interview before the show. She looks much better here than now.
- Gina Marie has severe eating issues and had admitted to having issues with her body. I think bulimia is an issue for her and on at least one occasion someone said the wC smelled like vomit.
She binges late at night, I think.
I'm not sure what medication she takes, other than a Claratin-like pill. Judd takes Xanax and admits to having panic attacks. Amanda and Aaryn both take Adderall daily and earlier in the season Elissa tried to make an issue out if it, saying it gave Aaryn an advantage during her first HoH win.
This season is like a long, slow train wreck.
PS I now believe the rumors that last year Ashley got to either smoke pot or eat edibles in accordance with her CA prescription for weed.
- Judd had a terrible panic attack when he was in the isolation room. I actually felt bad for him.
- Amanda seems like she drinks a lot.
- It's so ironic how people use sexist language to decry racism and homophobia. Calling women cunts and bitches and things like vaGinaMarie and aMANda is so sexist. Can someone explain to me why sexism is so acceptable, while racism and homophobia are considered so deplorable?
- I have quite varied tastes in the kind of men that I find attractive, so I am not trying to sound like someone who is so mean and/or opinionated that they think Henry Cavill is not attractive---BUT, I must admit that I would need to do a helluva lot of drinking to find McCrae attractive and to have sex with him.
- R389, according to Amanda, McCrae is nicely hung so that might change your mind.
- McCrae is obviously a ginger bear type, that many gay men go for.
- Spencer, the redhead bearish dude, I had high hopes for him until he appeared shirtless. Really can easily look past having a belly, but that beard made me assume he was hairy chested and bellied. Not to be.
- Sorry, I meant Spencer. Btw, I can't stand Jeff Schroeder, he is so fake.
- Amanda is now convinced that Judd is the MVP. What a dope. Amanda, I mean.
- Jeff Shcroeder is a homophobe who CBS continues to try and make famous.
- On After Dark last night the girls were all talking about how bad Judd's mood has been lately and how his anxiety has been getting out of hand, especially when he can't get his Xanax when he wants it. Does anyone have any live feed videos of these panic attacks? I don't even know what one looks like.
I'm also pretty sure Judd's still a virgin. The other night Jessie wanted him to kiss her and all he did was give her a peck on the cheek. He said he would kiss her on the lips if they weren't on TV but even then that's as far as he'd go before marriage. I couldn't tell if he was joking or not.
- Judd called Candice a golddigger earlier today. He's got his opinions.
- Howard's trying to get GM now to vote to evict Amanda. Good luck with that.
- R395 Yes, it's disgusting. It proves my suspicion that none of the virulent hatred would have been exposed at all, if anti-Asian remarks hadn't come out.
[quote]Now, why they don't call GM and Spencer on the carpet as well, I don't know. GM, in particular, seems way worse to me.
It's easier to have one villain, for narrative purposes. Let's face it, most of the audience is pretty simple-minded.
- Aaryn is in the hammock with GM now, trashing Elissa for "belittling" the show when it's very cool to be on it.
Something tells me in a few months she won't be thinking about it in quite the same way.
- r396 I have seen Judd on the live feeds when he needs his meds. He starts pacing the house, breathing shallow and basically gets overly anxious. He said that he lost his virginity at age 14. I think he has been actively trying to avoid a "showmance".
- She's in the hammock now?? Where are you seeing the show? It's not on now. The live show is only Thursday.
- He's not a virgin. He said he almost had a threesome but one of the girls got sick and had to leave.
- Spencer said he's going to create a huge scene during the live show that will make Julie Chen's jaw drop. He's going to stand up and call all of them out and point to Amanda and say "Vote out this bitch!"
- Judd and Aaryn are discussing Spencer's live show plan. Judd said production wouldn't let Spencer do that. Aaryn said production can't control what they do on live TV. She could get naked on the live show and sit on Judd's face and Julie can't do anything about it.
- [quote]They're doing a girls' night and having a nail party. And guess who's right in the middle doing his nails? God, why can't Andy man up for 2 minutes and join the guys? You're NOT one of the girls!
[quote]The girls love Andy, what did you expect?
But they made a huge deal about how this was for girls only, no men allowed at all! So Andy is not a man? He's a girl?
- By the way, Andy only showers every 2 days. He got angry when Judd put Vaseline in his hair because it meant he would now have to shower to wash it out. He thinks the showers are gross and disgusting so if he doesn't get dirty or sweaty, he doesn't shower.
Judd said he feels filthy by the end of the day and has to shower and asks Andy why he doesn't ever feel dirty.
- [quote]I'm also pretty sure Judd's still a virgin. The other night Jessie wanted him to kiss her and all he did was give her a peck on the cheek. He said he would kiss her on the lips if they weren't on TV but even then that's as far as he'd go before marriage. I couldn't tell if he was joking or not.
It sounds more like he just doesn't want to hook-up with Jessie. But can you blame him?
- There are so many inappropriate remarks on that reel. It seems half the cast is guilty of racist or offensive comments. Sometimes you have to let things slide a little, we should have a little sense of humor about ourselves, but damn they just keep going.
- So I was watching BB after dark last night, and Aryan is so now confirmed as a racist airhead that I thought during her conversation with GM while they were in the hammock , when she said Candice was on Oprah that she was making a racist joke
- Here's Amanda and GinaMarie's latest:
Amanda- I hope Candice trips and falls on my tweezers and pops an eyeball out GM - Yeah, that would be great
- Amanda is so fucking annoying such a manipulative cunt. I hope she goes home this week .
And Jesse is a waste of space. It's embarrassing to watch how she lets Amanda handle her.
- I hope aryan calls Helen a slanty eyed cunt to her face because she was laying on the hammock with GM , and they were both defending Aryan Nation
- Mandy is not going home till she wins.
- Well, as long as America is MVP for the remainder of the game, we can out up Amanda, week after week, as long as she never wins HOH.
She's bound to be voted out GUNTner.
- [quote]She's in the hammock now?? Where are you seeing the show? It's not on now. The live show is only Thursday.
- What am I missing here? Why is Spencer going after Amanda? If you're going to call someone out on live TV, then call out the two racist bitches Aaryn Nation and Vagina-Marie. Why is this group putting up with that crap?
Fuck Helen! She's a emotionally weak bitch who certainly doesn't deserve to win this game.
- Since Amanda was adamant about putting up Spencer and Howard, maybe he wants to get back at her.
- I'm guessing that this weeks HOH competition is an endurance one in which the contestants are perched on a small ledge alongside a tall leaning wall of some sort. You know, the type of competition specifically designed for a small thin person or someone with agility, say like... A YOGA INSTRUCTOR perhaps, to win.
- GM said to Helen last night that Candice ATTACKED Aaryn the night of the bed flipping.
Earlier in the night she said to Aaryn that she'd been on The Tyra Banks Show with her ex-fiance in 2007. That's before he dumped her, I presume. She said the clip was on YT but she had it taken down. She also had a link to a local newspaper article about her and her ex-fiance taken down, too. Doesn't she know nothing truly gets eliminated on the interwebs?
- GM is definitely bulimic, did you see her inhale that nasty frozen yogurt?? Her gunt was huge after that. I bet she got rid of it quick.
I wonder what GM's family life was like? Yikes!
- This game brings out the worse in people. Racist, homophobic, lying, back stabbing. It seems everyone is nutty in the house..
- [quote]What am I missing here? Why is Spencer going after Amanda? If you're going to call someone out on live TV, then call out the two racist bitches Aaryn Nation and Vagina-Marie
Um, they're not nominated.
- He said "call them out", not evict them.
- Lol @ r 419
- Does andy want to be a woman? Seriously he's overdoing it a bit much. We get it you're gay and proud... so am I but he's a cliche of clices...
- Andy is utterly sexless.
- Andy has actually told quite a few stories about his antics in the Chicago gay bars. It sounds like he gets really wasted and then can't control himself.
One story involved him losing control and throwing a bottle off the balcony onto the dance floor. He said his whole life immediately flashed before him as he waited for the music to stop, for the lights to come on, and to be arrested.
But nothing happened.
He talks about an ex-boyfriend here and there, and has two roommates, one gay and one straight. The straight one has a name that is a mixture of Japanese and Mexican (Tomashi Rodriguez, maybe?) and he went to Andy's high school. They also found themselves in the same college, and then grad school program so they both just gave in and became friends.
Andy's accent makes me laugh, particularly when he uses filthy curse words in a chirpy tone. The DR session when he said seeing Aaryn's HoH pictures was like seeing baby pictures of the devil is a great example of how quick and witty Andy is.
- Andy is utterly sexless.
So agree. Looks and acts like Peter Pan or something.
- gm looked knocked up like 5 months pregnant with the yogurt baby.
she looks gross all the time.
spencer red armpits make me horny............
- Can't stand that annoying vocal fry, whenever Aaron speaks !! Candace & Helen have it also, but not as annoying.
- amanda looks like stan smith from family guy. she is UGLY.
and i want amanda to go home thursday.
helen is like the little president there send her ass home.
helen keeps her husbands balls in her bag. he is so whipped.
- [quote]He said "call them out", not evict them.
He Sid he was going o tell them to evict that"bitch Amanda!" It would ake not sense for him o ask them to evict GM or Aaryn since they're not nominated.
- Spencer, Judd, Andy, Jessie, VaginaMarie are voting out Amanda. Helen, Elissa, McCrae are voting out Howard.
- R434, I wish! Sadly, it won't happen.
- [quote]Spencer, Judd, Andy, Jessie, VaginaMarie are voting out Amanda. Helen, Elissa, McCrae are voting out Howard.
Please, let that happen!
- It will not happen, peon.
- After today, McCrae would be smart to vote Amanda out, too. She is a loose cannon and got into it with Spencer in the backyard earlier today. Spencer did not back down, and managed to over talk her and didn't stop when Judd and McCrae came over.
She was making little comments about how the HoH might be endurance, and that McCrae is "like a spider monkey" and would win. Then Amanda told him Spencer that she knew what he was trying to do this week, and that it wouldn't work.
Spencer basically told her to fuck off and that he wasn't scared of her threats. I know McCrae was pissed that she was making waves, but he didn't say much, just sat there and chewed on his bandana.
I would love an Amanda blindside this week, because that would also piss off Helen and Elissa. I was fed up with St. Helen weeks ago.
Spencer is scary to me. There is something evil there, I think.
- Who's watching WhoDunit on ABC? If so, please start a thread.
- Yeah, Spencer scares me too.
- I hope Spencer wins HOH next week.
- Will someone please ask the WhoDunit troll to go away?
- Unanimous vote for Howard to leave.
Next week some want Spencer and Candice on the block. If Judd wins, he will probably go after Helen and possibly Elissa. If Spencer wins, Candice and Amanda go up. If Andy wins Spencer and Candice go up and he will try and backdoor Judd.
- Okay. WhoDunit Troll, here's your thread.
- What, nothing yet here about how Candice went off on Spencer, called him Mr. Brawny and said if there's an endurance comp his fat ass better hang on to the rail?
And then Howard whispered something like "You're hot" to Amanda, she laughed and said "Thank you" and then he whispered "When you get out of here I'm gonna fuck the shit out of you" and he walked off, leaving her stunned. She told McCrae and others and has been in the DR to talk about it.
- [quote] "When you get out of here I'm gonna fuck the shit out of you" and he walked off, leaving her stunned.
did he say it as a compliment or a threat?
- These people are all gross.
- [quote]When you get out of here I'm gonna fuck the shit out of you" and he walked off, leaving her stunned.
Andy's reaction to this: "I'm jealous!"
- That's to be determined, R446.
- [quote]Can't stand that annoying vocal fry, whenever Aaron speaks !! Candace & Helen have it also, but not as annoying.
And how about Jesse's annoying tween girl up-speak.
- Who do you think has gained the most weight in the house?
- I forget Jesse is even there. She's made no impact at all (except for stalking that one guy)
- Yes agree with all who said Spencer is scary
Spencer is super creepy, like strange man living alone in a cabin in the woods creepy
- Just went on to jokers updates and apparently Spencer told aMANda today that he hopes she chokes and dies on her own spit. Nice.
I guess that means Howard's going home, right?
- What did Candace say about Spencer?
- Has anyone seen Andy's dick pics on Guys with iPhones? It's just like Nick's from season 8.
- well link it r456!
- Ewwwww, why would you want to see it, R457? Why would ANYONE??
- OMG, GinaMarie carved her and Nick's names with a heart around it into the bathroom!
- When I see Spencer's eyes, I see a serial killer with a ton of illegal BDSM porn under his bed.
- I can't imagine most of them don't see that Amanda has to go.
- Judd just stood up in his sleep, shrieked the n-word in a frightened girly voice, then collapsed on the floor.
- Link to Andy's dick pics, please?
- For real, R62?
- R462. I hate typing on a fucking iPad.
- Please don't link Andy's dick pics. Just. Don't.
- I always hope they have a normal gay guy on this show, but then I realize Andy is pretty much like 90% of the gay guys I know.
- These people have to be the worst set of humans ever fasted on bb. I have never seen such a hateful bunch of people. Where the fuck did they get these people from
- [quote]Judd just stood up in his sleep, shrieked the n-word in a frightened girly voice, then collapsed on the floor.
When did this happen? My GAWD.
- Aryan is definitely the definitely the devil's spawn. How can someone be so blatantly racist and hateful. Her redneck parents must be so so proud.
She just called Candace disgusting. And with all these hateful things peaking out of Aryan's mouth about Candace , NOT ONCE has Candace said one hateful thing about Aryan. She simply hates Candace because she's Black and it seems now the entire horde of idiots are following suite, except for Judd and Elissa
- I've been pulling for Judd and Elissa to be in the finals, the rest of the cast are hateful.
- [quote]For real, [R62]?
Yeah, Nick is hot.
- Amanda *claims* Howard said he'd fuck the shit out of her, but she's not letting anyone confront Howard with this, so who knows?
- [quote]NOT ONCE has Candace said one hateful thing about Aryan.[/quote]
Correct, Candice hasn't lashed out at the racist blonde but instead at harmless Andy and the "gay fucking agenda".
- So canfice is a homophobe? This show just brings out the worse in people. After this year im done with it. Fuck the racist and homophobes.
- Yes, she's a gay-hating cunt, so I don't get why people here are feeling sorry for her!
- What antigay comments has candice made?
- I only watch big brother on cbs not on showtime or tv guide, i'm ashamed I even watch it on CBS without a senseless show.
- I think Amanda is as moist as a snack cake down there unless Howard meant rape but I doubt he meant rape. She has commented on his Big Black Dick before right?
- Did he mean fuck fuck?
- andy's dick is the size of a baby carrot and is orange.
- If that really happened R462 can you please post a video from live feeds?
- It wouldn't surprise me if Howard and Candice are both homophobes, they're both southern Baptist right? Wouldn't surprise me.
- What homophobic things did Candice and other's say besides Arryn?
- Candice ranted early on about how "gay fucking america will vote for the gay bitch" for mvp and how Andy was only on the show to push a gay agenda.
- Candice, no! I wanted to like her.
- R485 is the one here on DL making up shit, making up absolute shit, about who said what just to cause trouble here. I'm on the 24 thread watch and NOTHING that bitch has said here actually occurred.
- r487 you obviously missed it so google it, cunt.
- I do remember a few other people mentioning Candice talking negatively about "the gay agenda" earlier. In thread one, I think. Then there's one guy here who mentions it all the time so no one forgets.
To me her comments were pretty tame compared to Aaryn, Spencer, GM, Kaitlyn and Amanda. I think she just doesn't know any gays or doesn't know she knows any, and needs to be edumacated. She seems teachable.
- [quote]Judd just stood up in his sleep, shrieked the n-word in a frightened girly voice, then collapsed on the floor.
I find this absolutely hilarious.
- This isn't a reality...it's a case study.
- I need a link to this Judd shrieking incident. I don't believe this happened.
- There were 4 people Judd, Jessie, Spencer and GinaMarie going to vote out Candice and there would be a tie with Aryan voting out Candice. Someone told someone else and then the shit hit the fan and everyone denied it. I wish those 4 would vote out Amanda. But look for a possible suprise this Thursday.
- [quote]I need a link to this Judd shrieking incident. I don't believe this happened.
Well, it did happen, and it wasn't a pleasant sight! I'll look for a link.
- Julie Chen will address Aryan when she is evicted from the house. Read attached article.
- How come Julie Fucking Chen never confronts homophobes? No, she invites them on national tv over and over again and praises them as "fan favorites" like JEff and Jordan. Fucking slant eyed mongloid only looks out for herself and her own people.
- Jordan isn't a homophobe.
- According DL she is r497
- That's enough, r496. Jeff and Jordan were not my favorite houseguests. But, Jeff should have been called out on his homophobic remarks.
Jeff is so fake.
- Maybe not but she's sucking the cock of one.
- Helen needs to shut it.
- Helen's overreaction to being selected as host of the PoV was embarrassing.
- Howard revealed himself to be a buff version of Lawon. Sigh.
- Helen's my next vote for going up if America gets to vote again.
The best thing about this season is America getting to vote to put someone up. They'll never be able to do this again with quite the same effect.
- [quote]Julie Chen will address Aryan when she is evicted from the house.
Before or after she hands her a half million dollar check?
- It seems that the producers love to hand out the half mill to the biggest assholes...Mike Boogie, Evil Dick, Maggie, etc.
If Aaryn wins, I will stop watching.
- So who is being voted off and who will be mad about it?
- Anyone just love (sarcasm) how Aryan said at the end of the show that Candice "makes my life miserable in this house"? Really bitch? Aryan is 1 of the most detestable people in the history of the show, up there wit Evil Dick. She is a mean, racist bitch and then plays the victim card.
The only good that will come out of this week is that America will hate her even more. I hope Spencer wins HOH, puts up Amanda and McCrae, and then of course the fans will make Aryan #3. If 1 of them comes down, hopefully Helen is replacement. Those 4 seriously need to go.
My fear is that Aryan and Meana Marie will be pushed to the background as the others fight, and they'll both make the final 4. That would be disgusting.
- It's hilarious how angry Helen got when Candice called her out on running the house, which is true. The fact that Helen refused to make a deal with Candice but would willingly do so with Aryan, a woman who used Asian slurs, is pathetic. Helen deserves criticism. I know it's a game, but how can she be a self-respecting Asian woman and not want to get out someone who has belittled her people? I've lost respect for her.
- Howard's hand gestures in the diary room and Candice's enormous, oversized earrings -- why?
- Is Helen aware of what Aaryn actually said, R509?
- r509, it's not like Arynn called her a slant eyed gook, all I've heard her say about Helen was to "go make some rice". Which is insensitive but hardly so serious as belittling her people.
- It was either Aryan or Meana Marie who also made comments about straightening Helen's eyes. The other one laughed at the comment. They showed Helen talking to other people about the slurs. Helen seemed to brush it off. While I applaud her for focusing on the game, it would truly be disgusting if either of the blonde bimbos reaches the final 2. Amanda has shown herself to be a fool as well, despite initially coming off as nice.
I never thought I would end up cheering for the sister of Rachel Reilly but damn Elissa is coming off as 1 of the more likable people in the house. She has continually brought attention to what a piece of shit Aryan is but "the majority" aka Helen, Amanda, McCrae and the idiots who follow them, won't get rid of her.
- This is like if Lewis Carroll had written "Heathers". These "people" are grotesque caricatures of high school cliques thrust into adulthood. Totally lacking self-awareness and fueled by entitlement and privilege. Bullying rules in this school. Hell, the network seems to be tacitly encouraging it.
- Helen heard Aryan's other racist commentary. Is she only supposed to be outraged because the nasty bitch targets Asians? IMO she should be against her because she's targeting whoever.
But these people are all caught up in game. It's like that dumb juror who was writing a book about the Zimmerman trial. She had no idea there might be some people out there who were outraged by this bullshit.
- It really is fascinating yet disturbing how Helen was so quick to make a deal with Aaryn last week but leave her "ally" Candice hanging. They bonded for the past couple weeks about the racism in the house but now Helen seems to have forgotten it. It's like everyone in the house is ok with racist remarks being made about Candice now. Helen's excuse was that no one would guess she and Aaryn are working together. Most people in the house know that Aaryn put up Howard and Spencer because Helen told her to. Candice offered a good deal with her, Howard and Spencer, yet Helen simply refused. That would have been a good counter to the Amanda-McCrae partnership. I really question Helen's motives.
- They are all idiots if they don't target Amanda/McCrae alliance.
- Meh, in the end it's a game to win $$. If I were Helen, I would want to be up against one of the more heinous houseguests. Not someone likable. It's not surprising how quickly slights are forgotten to win the cash.
- Poll: who does everyone in here want to win HOH tomorrow?
Aaryn will be on the block regardless of whether the HOH nominates her or not. Obviously the public will put her at #1 again.
- The only way to shake up the house is if Spencer or Judd wins HOH. Spencer will put up Amanda and Candice. Judd will put up Helen and Elissa.
- Since it's probably Howard who is leaving, I want Candice up there. And I want to see Amanda and Helen up on the block with Aryan as America's choice.
- Spencer should win HOH strictly for the drama.
- R520, you obviously don't watch the feeds. Judd is on a rampage now against Jessie. He'll definitely put her up if he wins HoH.
- [quote]and Candice's enormous, oversized earrings -- why?
Because they wouldn't allow her to bring those lip plates into the BB House.
- [quote]Helen's overreaction to being selected as host of the PoV was embarrassing.
She CLEARLY was kidding and just hamming it up.
- I bet Helen BULLIED Aaryn into making her the announcer. I'm glad she looked hideous.
- I thought she acted a little silly. I'm sure Helen pressured Aaryn into picking her.
- When do we get to vote again for third nominee?
- They already did. It was Amanda
- I'm tired of Helen, Amanda and McCrae running the house. I want them with Aaryn and Gina Marie out in the next few weeks.
If the other contestants still in the house don't target them, they're fools.
Jessie and Andy have proven to be those annoying follower types that do nothing week to week and get by because they're weak players.
- [quote][R509], it's not like Arynn called her a slant eyed gook, all I've heard her say about Helen was to "go make some rice". Which is insensitive but hardly so serious as belittling her people.
They did say they wanted to knock her eyes straight. Helen doesn't know about the eyes or rice comments. She was told about the nail salon routine and she brushed it off as a comedy routine.
- can someone explain what happened that made Judd suddenly buddy up in bed with Aaryan and Gina Marie? He wanted them out last week.
Amanda with that comment on autism, talking about gang raping Jessie and wishing Candace had an accident and got injured? What a bitch. She started the show off pretty likable but has gone way downhill fast.
- [quote]can someone explain what happened that made Judd suddenly buddy up in bed with Aaryan and Gina Marie? He wanted them out last week.
He thinks Arryn and GM are so hated and alone that they are kind of cornered with no where else to go. He feels it is better to go after bigger targets now and dispose of Arryn and GM later.
- GM "I got a real good Jewish joke"
Everyone else in HOH "Don't tell it!"
GM: "Oh, ok can I tell a black joke instead?"
Everyone else "NO!"
- Aryan sarcastically saying "I can't call Candace the black m&m because that would be racist". OK gurl...seriously there is no end to her ignorance and insolence.g
- Aryn is a mess. At least at the beginning she was pretty.
- AARYN just called Candice Aunt Jemima!! LOL.
- As A child,I always wanted the bottle of syrup shaped as Aunt Jemima but I never got it. We had to buy generic.
- "Hey Aunt Jemima, make me some pancakes!" Aaryn talking about Candice.
- So Aaryn wants Helen to go make her rice and Candice to go make her pancakes. Is she a fat carb pig or what?
- Spencer wants to smell Judd's dick. "Let me smell your dick before you take a shower after you fuck Jessie." Spencer is obsessed with Jessie and said her pussy tastes like butterscotch.
- Wow I have a HORRIBLE feeling Aaryn is going to win this game. As much as I love the show in general, I will seriously stop watching if Aaryn makes final 2. Unacceptable little bitch. I hope the tabloids follow her like crazy once the show is over.
Anyone else think or know if Amanda has had a nose job? The end of her nose has that nose job look to me. We know she did her boobs and it wouldn't surprise me if she had other surgeries as well.
- So, who all in the house fucked/is fucking?
- Did she really do her boobs?
- Jessie: I know this will sound racist but... I'm pretty sure Amanda has money... she's Jewish.
- Aryan is a poor man's Ellie Mae.
- Yes, Amanda has fake boobs and joked about "popping an implant" during one of her DR sessions.
Right now Helen has been trying to turn the whole house against Judd and Jessie. She found out that Judd made up that story about hearing Kaitlin say she was targeting Helen while he was in the Snooze Room.
McCrae and Amanda knew he lied, and agreed to keep it a secret. But Amanda started yapping about it and now everyone knows.
I love Judd and his Bear Shirt. He is hilarious on the live feeds and is a longtime fan of BB.
Here is a link to Amanda showing off her tits. I am rather disgusted by Amanda and would love to see her blindsided tonight.
But I think their is probably better potential for Candice to get blindsided, since Aaryn would break a tie to evict her.
- So who's up and who is going?
- Hey, FeedWatcher, you homophobic frau, go shill your stupid-ass website somewhere else.
- Wednesday’s Big Brother (2.0/7) saw more antics and maneuvering in the house in anticipation of tonight’s eviction show. It also saw the show drop 13% from last week among the key demo.
Other than BB, which was the second most watched show of the night in terms of overall viewers, CBS was all repeats on Wednesday.
- candice is so smart and i love her.
can't believe that little dictator chicky helen is going to get her out.
evict chinky helen asap.
i hate helen more that aryan nation.
- [quote]Wow I have a HORRIBLE feeling Aaryn is going to win this game.
It's not going to happen. Some of you people are extremely stupid.
- any updates on who's going?
- These group of houseguest are the epitome of what's wrong with America. Bunch of trash all of them. Racist, homophobic, loony tunes. Where did the producers find these people? Howard is about the only really "sane" person in the house and he's about to be evicted. Probably why. I know he makes no sense when he gives speeches but he's sane otherwise. lol
- If Amanda doesn't go home tonight, she's a lock for final three. They are going to play up their only showmance to the hilt until she needs to finally cit Mcrae loose (cue Shane & Danielle violins) The DR loves this broad and is trying to make her into the everyman that moves the story along.
- the big brother houseguest are like Datalounge posters. Nutjobs.
- Andy is starting to Annoy me....
- If Kaysar was there, Aaryn would tell him to go make her some SANDwiches.
- Howard approached Andy to be the 5th vote to evict Amanda tonight. But Andy just went to Aaryn and squealed about it, so I doubt it will happen now. Aaryn said she would never make the tie-breaking vote against Amanda.
Jessie was involved in the group of five that Howard named, but Judd was not, so Judd may be able to redeem himself with his alliance. (He may or may not want to do that, depending on who wins HoH.)
I would have liked to see Amanda blindsided tonight, but I guess I will settle for Howard. I can't take all of the Bible thumping and incoherent speeches.
Few things are as irritating to me as the people who refuse to take accountability for their own actions. You know, saying something is "god's will" instead of owning it themselves. I listened to Howard pray last night in the photo booth and have a hard time believing that an educated person would carry on that way. ("I praise you, lord I praise you...in your name I praise you...) It made about as much sense as the little speech he made on the CBS show.
All signs point to an endurance HoH tonight, which will certainly favor Elissa and maybe Andy or McCrae. Possibly Helen, but since she is running the house I can't imagine why she would want to win HoH again right now. No one is gunning for her, which I find shocking.
- Howard is the most sane in the house, probably why the house guess want him out so badly...
- Helen is in good position right now. It didnt seem that way weeks ago but she is a smart woman. I like her energy, she's very passionate. A little bit overtly confident and kinda a bully but she isnt as nutty as the other guess.
What is Amanda's attraction to Mcrae???
- >>Howard is the most sane in the house...
And that's not saying much.
- No it's not but compare him to the REST. My god.... These are the most disturb houseguest i've seen in big brother. The trash they came up with this year...
- Howard lost me when he started that awful, rambling speech by saying "irregardless". God must be so embarrassed.
- Did Aaryn seriously call Candice "Aunt Jemima"? Or is that a joke? I can't figure out who's serious here anymore.
- If there is a God and "he" was watching Big Brother last night, then we should all be embarrassed.
- [quote]What is Amanda's attraction to Mcrae???
In the beginning of the game, she thought he couldn't possibly really be a pizza delivery guy, so she deduced that he must be a secret software billionaire or something.
- I vote to evict Nick's mug.
- Last night Aaryn was in the HoH room with Gina Marie watching the Spy Cam.
As they often do, they were assigning voices to the people they saw on camera, mainly Judd, making various country comments.
They were making Candice talk about how hungry she is, bitching about being a Have Not, and at some point Aaryn said "Aunt Jemima make me some pancakes".
She may have been imitating what Judd would say, trying to be funny. But Judd would not say that.
- Amanda has said numerous times that McCrae has a big dick.
Obviously she likes to be in control, so that part of his personality is a fit, too.
She made herself out to be a "high end" realtor in Boca Raton, but I saw a link to her website on Jokers that indicates she mainly sells homes in the $100-200 range in Delray Beach.
Still better then delivering pizzas, but she isn't exactly Barbara Cocoran.
- r575, it's Barbara Corcoran and it's better "than" not better "then."
- This aint no grammar class, r576
- This brilliantly exposes Amanda for the hypocrotical cuntrag that she is:
- Andy is pathetic and annoys me. He's just a token gay who clings to the majority side of the house, makes snide remarks, won't make waves by voting out real threats, and never can win jack shit in a competition.
I hope in the future they have other, more respectable gays.
- That link exposes nothing, R578. It goes nowhere.
- r579 you don't like Andy because you don't find him attractive, you wouldn't be saying that if you had to hots for him. Gay men only think with their dick.
- Candice did call out Helen on running the house, which she is! Whoever wins HOH, Helen will be telling the winner on who to pick for eviction. I would like to see Helen get blindsided.
- Well Andy is extremely disappointing, to be sure, but the gay community is no less well served by him than New York folks, Texas folks, blondes in general, people who work for train companies, models, white people in general and jocks.
- R525, you obviously don't watch the feeds. Helen was NOT hamming it up for the camera when she shrieked like a 14 year old schoolgirl when chosen as PoV host. That was her genuine reaction.
- R581 nope nothing to do with him being ugly and twinkish. If he looked like a model I would still dislike his personality and game play. I don't know if you're his friend or something, but he sucks and hasn't brought anything of value to this season.
- aMANda is hideous inside and out.
- But he makes the most delightful faces as he acts out every word.
- The YT link goes "nowhere" toward exposing Amanda's hypocrisy in terms of racism, R580/Daddy Zuckerman? Would you only be convinced if the cameras caught her yelling "S**c, c****y, n****r" over and over? Oh, right. OK.
- No, it literally goes nowhere. I'd like to see it. Can you post a better link?
- Andy looks disgusting when he eats . His facial expressions make me want to hurl.
Helen needs to be sent back to get rice fields , who the fuck died and made get boss of the house. I'm starting to hate her more than manda.
McRae annoys me he is always babbling a whole bunch of shit he is stupid . Amanda is a drunken whore.
Jesse is a waste of space.
I hope Amanda goes home followed by Helen next week then aryann then McCray
- I'm no longer much of a Helen fan.
- Who the hell buys Andys clothes, by far the worst dresser ever!
- If endurance HOH is up next, then we know either McCrae, Elissa or Helen will win. Candace and Spencer will mostly likely be the targets next week. Aaryn, Amanda or Helen will get the 3rd nom lmao.
- Question: Why are you idiots contributing to this show's ratings by watching this racist, homophobic shit? Is it self-loathing or just a sick sense of humor? Because there is NOTHING entertaining about watching people being bullied.
- Amanda is going home tonight. Big Shocker
- If only that were true r595. I'm not looking forward to the next week knowing Elissa or Mcrae will be HOH because it is an endurance. Any bets as to who the first one to drop will be?