1. Few People Are Impressed By Us
2. Few People Hate Us
3. We Know Nothing About The Rest Of The World
4. We Are Poor At Expressing Gratitude And Affection
5. The Quality of Life For The Average American Is Not That Great
6. The Rest Of The World Is Not A Slum-Ridden Shithole Compared To Us
7. We’re Paranoid
8. We’re Status-Obsessed And Seek Attention
9. We Are Very Unhealthy
10. We Mistake Comfort For Happiness
11. Minnesota, Wisconsin, and the Dakotas are in the Midwest.
[quote]2. Few People Hate Us
Um, we'd disagree.
[quote]4. We Are Poor At Expressing Gratitude
This is an odd one to me. Compared to Western Europe (which is what people are usually comparing us when showing how other countries do some things better), Americans are noticeably more into expressing gratitude for things.
Do people really not know where those states are, r1? Where do they think they are? I have had more than one person ask me if Oregon (my home state) is on the East Coast. Bizarre.
Speak for yourself Mr. Manson. I have yet to meet a Canadian who knows as much about their own country as I do. Etc., etc., etc.
Just because you were an immature worthless idiot in your American life doesn't mean everyone else.