While Pellicano is now in jail for racketeering and wire-tapping, his investigator told Sunday People he was hired to help dig the dirt on Jackson and make potential problems disappear.
He claims Jackson was obsessed with child porn and preyed on the sons of friends.
The investigator said he kept copies of FBI documents naming 17 boys - including five child actors and two dancers – Jacko targeted for abuse.
These included a European boy and the sons of a screenwriter.
The sleuth said at least three boys were paid to stay silent, with the family of a famous film actor given about $596,300 not to talk to the media.
He said a Neverland maid was allegedly paid $2 million after accusing her boss of molesting her son, while another woman who knew her son was being assaulted ‘turned a blind eye to it because if it didn’t bother him, it didn’t bother her’.
The files on the alleged victims were reportedly compiled when lawyers drew up a list of ‘potential threats’ to Jackson’s image in the early 1990s, when he was on a world tour.
But after the father of Jordan Chandler publicly claimed his son had been abused, other similar accusations began flooding the media.
Chandler was paid a hefty sum to stay out of the limelight.
‘His [Jackson’s] actress friend Elizabeth Taylor encouraged him to hire Pellicano ¬because she had used him to stop dirt on her drug problems being released in the media,’ the investigator, who spent two years on the case, alleged.
'Pellicano had links to key figures in the US media and made them dance to his tune.
'With the help of people like Pellicano, the world and his fans never heard what took place at Neverland over 15 years.’
While Jackson was found not guilty of abusing a 13-year-old boy in 2005, the private eye insists the boxes of evidence he helped to collect showed ‘Jackson was a serial child predator’.
The investigator said he didn’t come forward to upset Jackson’s children, but to finally make public that authorities have shocking information on the dead star that has never been released.
However long-time Jackson lawyer and friend Brian Oxman said he thought only Chandler had been paid off, but admitted the ‘gift list on Michael’s income tax returns was astounding’.
- This is what happens when you allow files to be kept secret for so many decades.
- He was only the King Of Pop in the 80s, from the 90s on, he was the King Of Ped.
- So I wonder who the famous child star was? My first thought was Macaulay Culkin - but I thought they remained reasonably friendly through the years.
- Oh Great. I had finally become convinced that poor Michael had been the victim, with all these boys families, just out for money. But now I'm back to the realization that Michael really was a pedophile predator. I had wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt, but this latest info tells me my first hunch was right.
- And people wonder where his fortune went.
- So basically Pellicano kept copies of his own case files that the FBI seized during their investigation of him not Jackson. He provided Sunday People with a couple of them. These aren't secret "FBI files" as the article the article purports.
I feel so bad for the kids. They were raised under bizarre circumstances, paraded around under face coverings, their father died, the lost their lifelong nanny, the family absconds with their grandmother and tries to swoop for their money, their guardian moves out without telling the court, they are expected to testify in the AEG trial, and there may be a sinking realization that their father is a pedophile. Jesus H. Christ, not for all of their money...
- [quote]He said a Neverland maid was allegedly paid $2 million after accusing her boss of molesting her son, while another woman who knew her son was being assaulted ‘turned a blind eye to it because if it didn’t bother him, it didn’t bother her’.
- I'm not at all surprised about Jackson but it makes me sick to think the Elizabeth Taylor allegation is probably true. It never made sense until now why he kept buying diamonds for her. She apparently helped a pedophile maintain his reputation for a few shiny baubles.
- I'm with R4 first thought was it had to be Macaulay Culkin
- He was a nasty, manipulative, completely selfish lunatic monster who paid his way through life getting exactly what he wanted - access to boy pussy.
And he's so still so covered-up that his music has a huge new popular show in Vegas and he's considered a victim of the handlers he paid to help feed him drugs and keep the sickness going.
- Is Aaron Carter living off a check from Michael Jackson's estate?
- fucking nuts
- [quote]Is Aaron Carter living off a check from Michael Jackson's estate?
Wouldn't be surprised if he made his deal years ago.
- I am just amazed that someone would sweep their child's molestation under the carpet for $500k. Can you imagine how disgusting that money must feel spending it. And supposedly that was to a famous film actor.
Aaron Carter, Cory Haim, Cory Feldman just to name a few famous ones who he probably molested. Aaron Carter already admitted to being given cocain by Michael when he was just 15 years old.
- Macauly Culkin as the famous child star would be really tragic and sad. However, nothing surprises me regarding Michael Jackson. Great performer, but a complete pedophile who was enabled by his family and everyone on his payroll. Why do you think Janet married a billionaire and moved overseas? To protect her money, get away from her greedy and dysfunctional family, and never be able to be served with a lawsuit from any wrongdoing.
PS, I completely believe Wade Robson. Jackson preyed on young boys who wanted fame or had parents who wanted money/fame.
- Apparently, this entire story was debunked years ago.
- Debunked by who? Some Michael Jackson fan who can cut and paste? Santa Barbara went after Michael relentlessly because there were so many young boys and so many families willing to peddle them. MJ fans could be shown a video of Michael humping a child and they would say it's fake. Who sleeps alone with young boys and installs an alarm to warn him when an adult is approaching his bedroom? A pedophile.
- [quote]getting exactly what he wanted - access to boy pussy
I don't think he was interested in that, r11.
- [RE15] Honey, people have done a lot more, for a lot less
- Still here.
- It certainly wasn't coming up when I did a search.
- R22, your incompetence is of no interest to me.
- You should've bookmarked it. You don't have to make a post in a thread to get it to show up in your thread-watcher. Just click on the star in the thread title and turn it orange, then it goes into your thread-watcher at the side. Whenever I see an interesting thread I click on the star. Sometimes I will end up posting in the thread, other times I just read it.
- R24 = Cheryl
- [quote]I had wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt, but this latest info tells me my first hunch was right.
I understand that, R5, but it was always odd that a grown man wanted to share his bed with boys. Yes?
- I had thought at first that the charges of pedophilia could be money grabs from an easy target that had for years seemed very odd to a large ammount of people.
Then I saw the Martin Bashir documentary where Michael Jackson seemed to genuinly believe that there was nothing wrong with sleeping with kids, and that was an expression of love (ick!). That combined with all of the other stuff that came out in the documentary,the baby dangeling. the fact that Michael Jackson had wanted to use the documentary to rehab his image but was so completely in his own world and very out of touch with any form of reality that he had no idea how the things he said and did would make him look, made me completely re-think my opinion of him.
- [quote]Then I saw the Martin Bashir documentary where Michael Jackson seemed to genuinly believe that there was nothing wrong with sleeping with kids, and that was an expression of love (ick!).
That should have been the first clue for a lot of people.
- I don't think it was Macaulay, I think it was Corey Haim. Shortly before he died, Corey Haim had an argument with Corey Feldman on their TV show. He accused Feldman of staying "best friends" with a man who raped him.
- Wasn't there a young Black actor he hung around with? Maybe the one who played Webster?
- Emmanuel Lewis "Webster"
As for the Michael Jackson stans who are quick to jump to his defense with pages and pages of documents to correct the erroneous perception that MJ loved young boys, these folks are so delusional, if you had a pile of photos of him performing lewd acts on children they would attempt to debunk them.
When it comes down to it, the most convincing account of MJ's true desires were expressed by the man himself on the Bashir tape. If any other man in the world of celebrity made the statement that he loved to share his bed with children they would have been publicly castrated. But the MJ believers are so wound up in the bullshit that "he never had a childhood...he was not the same as any other man, he was Peter Pan... he only sought them as playmates.."
If anyone here thinks about it, whenever MJ or his family were questioned about child sex, the answer 100% of the time was "Michael would never harm a child." Not "Hell no!" or "Get the fuck outta here!", but "never harm a child". Anyone with a semester of psychology knows that pedophiles do NOT think that many/boy love is harming the child. They believe that the child is a sexual being and is choosing the intimacy with the adult as a result of free will.
He was a profoundly ill man in many many ways.
He didn't get a raw deal because he was a famous superstar, he was allowed to perpetrate the crimes on children because his fame and talent blinded people to his crimes.
- As CNN legal analyst Jeffrey Toobin said a while back, it's obvious Michael Jackson had a strong interest in young boys.
- I remember the day the Jordy Chandler story broke my flatmate, who was a media monitor, came home and gleefully woke me at 8am to ask "Micheal Jackson's just been arrested, guess what for?"
Without hesitation I replied "Well it's either kiddy fiddling or bizare human experiments".
It was that obvious.
- I wonder who the son of the screenwriter is...
I think he touched all of those child actors (grown up now), at the very least.
was MJ sexually abused as a child?
- I think it's Culkin. It would explain his heroin use and physical deterioration. PTSD
- It may explain Paris's problems.
- Hmm I would wait until another newspaper reports more on it. I wouldn't let my dog piss on Sunday People.
- [quote]Santa Barbara went after Michael relentlessly because there were so many young boys.
Sorry R18, that is totally false, I lived in Santa Barbara at the time.
The real story is Tom Sneddon the DA for the city of Santa Barbara had a chip on his shoulder and personal vendetta trying to make a name for himself before he retired. He was a total debauchee and looser. Most people in SB hated him and were waiting for his departure.
He had a chip on his shoulder because he lost his case the first time he went after Michael. 12 years later he shows up with 50 police officers to arrest Micheal. As expected he lost that case as well.
As a resident of SB it is quite annoying that you sent almost our entire police force and all that money to arrest one frail unarmed gay man in his 50s.
Anyways, because it was all about him, he picked the least credible victim as his best evidence. Don't forget, the victims mother sued Wall Mart a couple of years earlier for a fake slip and fall. She claimed they were kidnapped in a Rolls Royce and Hot Air Balloon. Lawyers always interview their clients way before trial so he that that shit would fly?
I am not saying Micheal was innocent of being a child molester. I am just saying that the DA blew the case because he really didn't have a credible witness and he wanted retire going out with fame and fortune.
Sneddon failed twice and retired in shame, totally incompetent and bitter.
- What did Michael Jackson and pimples have in common?
They both came all over your face at age 12.
- Tom Sneddon was so stupid that when he showed up at Neverland Ranch with his 50 police officers, no one bothered to check and see if he was out of town. Micheal was in Las Vegas at the time for a show. He was not arrested until he flew back and turned himself in.
Tom Sneddon was also racist and got caught for falsifying evidence. Total Fame Whore.
Check out this vid:
- His other doctor who is not in jail is on the lamb. Didn't want to turn over his Ferrari and expensive artwork in a BK.
- OK, MJ stan at r41 etc. He fucked kids. Move on.
- So are we still going to be given the line MJ was responsible for none of his insanity as an adult? Obviously his issues stemmed from his childhood, abusive father, all work, no play, but then he became super rich and could do whatever he wanted. If he hated his father so much, he could've banned him from ever being around again. It always bugged me that most people wouldn't admit MJ was SO screwed up, he probably would've been screwed up no matter what. The vast wealth was just throwing gasoline on the fire. Now he was a pedo that could build his own child-trap amusement park in his back yard. At that point in his life, in his 30s, none of what he did was his father's fault anymore.
- R43 MJ had a fascination-envy of whiteness. MJ had an interest in 11-14 year old white boys. A lot of people want to jump to the conclusion that he had sex with them or fondled them. I'm not willing to jump to that conclusion without proof. I think he had white boys around as models for his plastic surgery and to recreate a childhood he never had being friends with white boys. MJ has three white children and married two white women.
- No R43, but MJ was a product of his parents. Good parenting, good kids, bad parenting, bad kids.
So even as an adult, you cant just expect someone with bad upbringing to have clarity of right from wrong. You dont just wake up one day and bing, you are enlightened.
It's just like kids that are home schooled. The turn out so freakish because of the parental control.
Just look at these home schooled spawn:
- [quote] MJ had a fascination-envy of whiteness
Another thing that's supposed to be his father's fault, undoubtedly, not a yet another sign that the guy would've been a major flake no matter what. I'm not sympathetic to someone who hates their own race, especially when that person is filthy rich. I also dislike gay people who worship straightness. Self-loathing can be a phase, in fact it's a phase all or most gay people go through, but most of us come out of it in a few years. No sympathy for anyone who chooses to live their whole life that way. Those are the type of people who ruin DL for the rest of us.
- Did he molest his two boys?
- MJs problems with being black started when he was just a 10 year old kid. There are some stories about that including his freak out when his voice changed during puberty.
Again, without good parents to tell you its normal for your voice to change and its ok to be black, you are still going to come out all fucked up.
Parents set the foundation of a child's life. some of us spend the rest of our lives trying to change that.
- I think his nose bothered him, he was made fun of because of it. He admired smaller and sharper i.e. noses of "white" folks and wanted his to look him that.
black = big ugly nose.
white = beautiful nose.
- I have a comment and a question.
As only one person here mentioned, if it's true about Liz, I hope she rots in hell. She enabled a pervert to destroy children.
My question is to any lawyers here. If all this is true and the FBI knew about his rapes decades ago, does it mean that all his victims can sue the state for it?
- I don't think it was Caulkin. Caulkin was an incredibly popular and rich star when he hung around MJ. If MJ molested him and Caulkin blabbed, Michael would have been screwed. No one could have accused the rich child actor with nothing to gain of making up that story. I think Michael was too smart to do anything to McCauley. But his "fun" and public friendship with the worlds biggest child star may have helped lure other boys into thinking that Michael Jackson was a fun and harmless grown up who lived in a magical happy place that they felt honored to get an invitation to.
If MJ really was as rotten as it seemed, then he was the ultimate child groomer using an unwitting child star as the bait.
- A billion dollars, and to hear the stans tell it, he wasn't over-privileged at all. Just a poor helpless victim, with no options. So many excuses, they'd even excuse the pedophilia if denying it didn't work better. Btw, going on and on about how his tragic childhood screwed him up, just makes the pedophilia look more likely.
- Amazing that not only was MJ allegedly messing with kids, but his other doctor is also messing with a "kid" of a different species.
r41 let us know that there is a poor lamb involved.
- [quote]As CNN legal analyst Jeffrey Toobin said a while back, it's obvious Michael Jackson had a strong interest in young boys.
That's some analyst.
- If any of this were true, it would have been used at the 2005 trial. They even put out a hotline for people to call with any information to use against him in the trial. They had nothing. The DA made it his final case. He was the one who had been after Jackson for more than a decade. You're telling me he would have known, nor used any of this to put him away? Puh-leeze.
- [quote]Did he molest his two boys?
- r55 Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't the article say the FBI had the proof and not the DA???
Not the first time the state protects the rich, famous and influential. They get away with everything!
- I didn't read the second part of Op's post nor did I read the link yet. However, I remember a couple of years ago some website revealed declassified FBI files, I don't know if these are the same ones at the link, which stated Michael liked to go to Mexico ,and go to poor families in Mexico and give them money to have sex with their little boys. They desperately needed the money and he knew it.It's mind boggling sick and very sad.
Even maids have said they saw Micheal and little boys naked in the shower. Also, the staff saw numerous other things as well that were shockingly inappropriate.
Wendy Williams was talking about a guy who is now a well known choreographer, I forgot his name,who came forward a second time claiming he lied under oath the first time because he was afraid to say anything because it was Micheal Jackson. But after Michael died he felt it was easier to tell the truth. Micheal molested him when he was a little kid. Wendy Williams was bitching saying, LET MICHAEL REST!!! Wendy Williams also said, I don't think Micheal did anything to any child! Wendy Williams is a complete bitch and I can't stand that woman!! BTW, let Michal rest? really? what about the victims? they will never be able to rest and to live normal lives! I will not watch that bitches show again, and I don't understand how people can watch her shitty, boring show, but that is another story.
BTW, when I look back and think of Never land Ranch and think how the public were so naive thinking all of his carnival rides, etc was to relive his childhood that he never had, when in reality that was a BS outlandish lie probably promoted by Micheal's PR team. The real reason was a pedophile to lure children to manipulate them into having sex! This was a rich pedophile's way of offering the candy routine to children in order to get sex.
About Liz Taylor, I think she must have known what was going on. She grew up in cruddy super corrupt Hollywood, and she was not sheltered from anything. I remember she once said if I revealed the stuff that I know, I would have endless lawsuits to deal with.
Another factor why I believe Liz must have known about Micheal.Larry King was talking about Liz on the special CNN tribute show near the time after her death. He said when she was your friend, she would stand by you no matter what. He said Liz was extremely loyal to her friends like no one he had ever met before.
- On the LAMB, R41?? Hahahahahaha.
I told you animals would be next.
- Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, r31.
Your excellently written post perfectly expresses what I've thought of this entire sickening mess since the early 90s Jordan Chandler matter.
His ignorant fans/defenders operate under the illogical delusion that since they love his talent,he can't be a pedophile. Twaddle.
As a child, nobody in the neighborhood was a bigger Jackson 5 fan then me. As an adult working as a bartender, I'll never forget "Motown 25" on the bar TV and a raucaus, rowdy bar full of customers became silent; in awe watching Jackson perform "Billie Jean."
But hell if I needed persuading that the guy was, at the very least, having inapppropriate contact with boys.
Any adult man, whether they be straight, gay, bisexual, asexual, animal, mineral or vegetable who is as pre-occupied with procuring the company of children as was Jackson, is nailing a huge red flag to a mast.
And Jackson's flag said "I fuck boys!"
- " My first thought was Macaulay Culkin - but I thought they remained reasonably friendly through the years."
So did MJ and Wade Robson.
MJ fucked these kids up in the head but so did the media and all of mj's fantards.
- "I'm not willing to jump to that conclusion without proof"
You need to see pics and videos?
Geez, MJ stans sure are thick-headed, aren't they? They refuse to see what's right in front of them.
- R24 Thread Watcher has been quirky for a while now. Mine's working normally now but wasn't for a a few weeks.
I also vote Culkin as the child star. He had a lot to lose, as well, if he'd come forward. Certainly, he's a hot mess now-- moved to Paris to live with Pete Doherty, of all people.
- One can't dispute Michael Jackson was odd. His behaviors often bizarre. That being said, I've never seen or read any proof that he is guilty of child molestation.
Did he have kiddie port in his possession?
Was he part of a pedophilia ring (pedophiles often work together).
Did his computers have porn on them? Correspondence with other pedophiles? Photos? Pedophilia related search histories?
I'm not saying there were no red flags and he very well could have been a pedophile. I just want concrete evidence. Law enforcement has evidence on lots of pedos. Where is it on MJ? If they had it I'm sure they'd sell it to the tabloids for $$$$.
- There's no way he molested Corey Feldman. If he had, that media whore would have sold his story years ago.
As an aside, Feldman did a cover version of John Lennon's "Imagine."
- [quote]I just want concrete evidence. Law enforcement has evidence on lots of pedos. Where is it on MJ? If they had it I'm sure they'd sell it to the tabloids for $$$$.
Who the fuck are you to demand "concrete proof"? There is plenty of proof. And in what world do you live the police sell evidence to tabloids? You're cracked.
As for the kid actor....
- "f they had it I'm sure they'd sell it to the tabloids for $$$$."
Or They hid it for even more $$$!
The concrete evidence is right in front of you. He paid off several families with millions of dollars. What innocent man does that?
- Why is Feldman a "media whore"?" Talk about slut-shaming.
Feldman has repeatedly spoken of being raped as a youth. Why wouldn't that mean that you are likely to get psychologically damaged? Particularly if Hollywood powers-that-be are involved in a cover-up both explicit and tacit.
- I'm with you @15. Imagine how a child must feel when a parent does nothing about the abuse.
No short answer is possible. By "state" do you mean state or federal?
Immunity comes into play and that is a very complex area.
For the FBI to pursue Michael in a criminal case there would have to be a federal nexus. There might be statute of limitation issues.
- r70 Thanks for your reply. I don't know what exactly I mean by "state". It just seems corrupt that the FBI had so much evidence against him for decades and did nothing. Doesn't that make them accomplices? How can they get away with with it? It's their duty to prevent crimes where they can and they didn't in this case. Their do nothing approach made it possible for him to continue to rape more kids.
- Was it in the 20/20 piece that it was reported that he had an alarm in his hallway so that if anyone came towards his bedroom, an alarm would sound.
- Some people are so dense. No smoke, mo fire. He paid off over 2 dozen boys. over 24 kids. now, how innocent is that?
what about that maid's account of seeing MJ's underwear and a kid's underwear outside the bathroom while they were in the shower/bath? That dude is guilty in my eyes, plus that damning interview where he said he loved sleeping with kids.
He's guilty, guilty, guilty.
- R71, the victims were paid off, therefore, the authorities can't charge him, no point charging a person if the victim or main witness won't come forward or testify, waste of tax payers' money and time.
- r74 Wouldn't that only apply to agreement when the victim is an adult??? These were children. So basically, all those rape victims are left alone facing an untouchable child rapist, a judicial system that doesn't give a fuck and their greedy parents?
- The ultimate celebrity horror story of the 20th Century. There is no other.
- Jackson was a fucking freak, through and through, from his Chairman Mao slippers to his Kabuki face and fallen-off nose and scarecrow hair.
He spoke in girly whispers, dressed as though every day were Sgt. Pepper's Day and he was the majorette-in-chief, took self-hatred to a new level, used a backyard amusement park as bait for pedophilia, claimed he only liked to cuddle with kids, regarded his "own" children rather more as exotic pets than people, sought cover as some boy-child Peter Pan figure, and had a drug-addled Swiss cheese of a brain. And those are just a few highlights.
R31 is dead right. If this freak were not rich and famous, he would have been burned alive (and not as an example of spontaneous human combustion.) No sane person would have let their kid within a mile of this monster.
- [quote] Was he part of a pedophilia ring (pedophiles often work together).
They need rings to facilitate their activities. Michael didn't need that. He had money and other resources to facilitate such activities.
You can't enforce a contract to hide illegal activities. A child who was molested would have to give testimony if subpoenaed - doesn't natter what contracts were signed or money was given to keep him quiet.
- [quote]I just want concrete evidence.
R64 also doubts that John Wilkes Booth shot Abe Lincoln. He wants photos and video of the event.
- [quote]A child who was molested would have to give testimony if subpoenaed
Exactly. They could have waterboarded any kid who wouldn't testify.
- R77 & R78 pretty much summed up the truth. Michael Jackson, unfortunately, was a monster.
Michael was arrogant and believed that he could pull the wool over everyone's eyes simply because he was a mega star. And for the most part he was right. It baffles me how so many people still refuse to see him for what he really was!
Go back and watch the Bashir interview. Everything you need to know about MJ is revealed during the talks about his nose. MJ actually believed that he could convince all of us that he only ever had ONE surgery on his nose. He had no doubt that he could convince us of ANYTHING, no matter how obvious that the contrary was the truth. He believed that because he was MJ, HIS word was the truth.
It's not over, not by a long shot. We will hear more Robeson-esque stories over the next several years, more people will start to talk, more evidence will surface.
I was reading about MJ not too long ago... I don't think we have any idea how severe his depravity was. I read that MJ loved to play with his own shit, and to the boys that slept with him in hotel rooms he would write messages to them on the sheets with his shit. NOT kidding. His "people" used to have to go to his hotel rooms each day and bag up these sheets and other "oddities" so that hotel staff would not see them.
- The best news for his kids would be for them to learn they have no Jackson DNA. It would free them from some of their attachment to him.
- His mother is a Jehovah's Witness so that will help screw any child up. No matter if he had a shit childhood or not, and plenty of us did, no excuse for pedophilia.
- Please, it's all been debunked years ago. Who dredges up this old shit?
- [quote] Please, it's all been debunked years ago. Who dredges up this old shit?
And who has been wearing blinders on for two decades, oblivious to all evidence, insisting that Jackson was the ideal babysitter?
- What do you mean, "debunked"? Jackson was a sick man who harmed kids, but the millions of fans who continue to consider him some childlike saint who just loved kids are the ones continuing the damage.
Jerry Sandusky has a lot fewer denialists, but unfortunately they exist as well.
Apologists for unthinkable crimes are why pedophiles still get away with so much.
- [quote]MJ has three white children and married two white women.
Last week at the wrongful-death trial, the prosecution showed rare home-video of young Prince, Paris, and Blanket interacting with Jackson in an attempt to show what a "great dad" he was. Prince, who was about 5 years old, had a horrible orange-yellow dye-job that Jackson probably did himself. Apparently his own white son wasn't white enough for MJ.
- Michael Jackson is the American equivalent to the UK's Jimmy Savile. And until the full horror of Jackson's actions, and those who allowed the cover-ups, are revealed, a septic boil remains unburst in the U.S.
- R35, Macauley also admitted to suffering from severe agoraphobia
- M Culkin is living with pete dorthy, that druggie? I assume that they are drug buddies now?
- I'm so glad he's dead.
- Everyone KNOWS he was a child molester! Who the heck thinks it was debunked?
- Prince was probably abused by his Dad...why in the world would Michael dye his hair blond, when he was so young? It was so sick. For some reason, Michael wanted to be white and he wanted white children.
The fact that he paid a scumbag to have children for him...it's completely revolting.
- I thought he dyed their hair so they would be unrecognizable to the public but now that I am thinking about it - did he dye Paris' hair?
- I wonder if Jackson really did turn up the dial on the Propofol when the doctor left the room, as the doctor claimed. It is morbidly funny to think of him sneaking an extra "boost" of sleepy-gas and inadvertently executing himself in the process.
Oopsie, Peter Pan go night-night for good.
- Would the screenwriter be Jordy Chandler's dad, R34? He wrote Robin Hood: Men in Tights, I think with the payoff from Jackson.
- [quote]Prince was probably abused by his Dad...why in the world would Michael dye his hair blond, when he was so young? It was so sick. For some reason, Michael wanted to be white and he wanted white children.
Jackson probably some sick fantasy of Prince being Macauley's son.
[quote]I thought he dyed their hair so they would be unrecognizable to the public but now that I am thinking about it - did he dye Paris' hair?
Paris' haircolor looked natural, so I doubt Jacko touched it.
- Those kids are obviously not Jackson's biological offspring.
- I think Blanket might be his offspring. He has the Jackson eyes.
- What kind of scumbag is anthony pelicano for having sitting on this info ?
- I'm thinking that MJ might have been abused himself, that's why he was so missed up in the head with plastic surgery.
- So, who thinks MJ molested his sons? I am sorry for even thinking in these terms, but I do not see how MJ didn't molest his sons.
- If the FBI didn't pass these files on to the prosecution, it's got a lot of explaining to do. And any kids abused by Jackson after 2002 have a great lawsuit against the feds for not providing evidence that might have put him away.
- So what's Lisa Marie Presley's story in all this? She HAD to have known.
Best rant EVER about MJ is from Katt Williams.
- I think Cher knows, too. She said on WWHL that she had "TMI" when it comes to MJ.
- didn't he and Madge fuck though?
Remember her eulogy of him?
- Randy J Taborellis book in Michael is pretty good he documented and knew the family since the 70's....
- Who molested MJ?
I think it would have to have been somebody like Gordy.
- I don't believe anything "revealed" after the death of an entertainer. If this stuff was true, then why wasn't it made available when people lives were being affected in the courts?
When it comes to people like Pelicano or the FBI, I know before I read it that it's not true. These people and organizations are without credibility and Pelicano and the reattributes at the FBI have histories that would make writers at the Enquirer blush.
All this bull is simply that, BS. Too bad so many have an appetite for such smelly shit. But then, they still sell Limburger cheese.
- I don't know if MJ molested kids - I certainly hope not - but I have always believed he was gay and that his upbringing and religion caused him to behave the way he did because he was a gay man who could never live the life he wanted.
- Katt Williams rapes males, too.
- I am LOVING that Elizabeth Taylor had a hand in the cover up.
- His interest in boys is probably because of his lost childhood. He, obviously, took his interest way too far...it is all such a huge waste. And yes, I think he is guilty as all sin here.
- R104, that clip of Katt Williams is priceless.
- [quote]exactly what he wanted - access to boy pussy.
Or, in DL parlance ... "bussy"
- [quote]His interest in boys is probably because of his lost childhood.
Oh here we go again. He didn't have a "Lost Childhood". He was an entertainer. He wasn't a child sex slave or factory worker in a third world country, those kids didn't have a childhood. He lived in a mansion. Stayed in first class hotels, flew first class. He wasn't on stage or in the recoding studio 24 hours seven days a week. His brothers lived the same lifestyle and didn't end up sleeping with strangers children. The "No Childhood" crap was just one of the ways he seduced the public into thinking it was alright for a forty year old man to hang around kids.
- Sorry r110, but I'm not buying it. Lots of gays come from fundie households, and once they move out they take responsibility for their lives and realize what they've been taught about homosexuality is wrong. And those are just ordinary people, they don't have the wealth and power he had. If he was a self-loathing gay person, it was his choice to remain self-loathing. Millions of gays were able to overcome it relatively easy, even with fundie family backgrounds.
- MJ's 'no childhood' excuse and bitching about his parasitic family were such-cop outs. The day he turned 18 he could have moved out and cut off all ties if it was so traumatic for him. He certainly had the financial means to do so.
- I'm with r103. I don't know what happened and I can't myself say what side I come down on this issue, there are just too many questions like why DIDN'T the FEDS present the information they supposedly had on Michael?
I have read gossip stories about grown men that allegedly had sex with Michael. So I ask, is it typical that a pedophile would be interested in sex with grown men? I was under the impression that grown ups were turn offs sexually to a pedophile. If people are still willing to drag this man's dead body around for everyone to spit on then I also want the names of the parents revealed who allowed their children to be molested for a price.
If Michael is guilty it is not because he walked around and snatched kids off the streets. He was handed them on a silver platter by the people that were supposed to protect them and I want those people to get spit on too. Fuck those parents and their payday at the expense of their children. If they had any morals themselves they would have said something right away to authorities and saved not only their children but dozens of other children as well.
They also could have helped save Michael from himself and allowed some of us to keep an icon that was one of the first Black faces many of us had to identify with growing up in a country still suffering from the scars of segregation. Michael and the Jackson 5 were a source of pride for a community that desperately needed positive successful symbols after a tumultuous painful time.
- I completely believe that MJ was a disgusting paedophile but wish this article was coming from one of the broadsheets rather than the gutter press. The Sunday People is a complete rag and the Daily Mirror only a little better.
- Prince's dye job was obvious in the Bashir documentary. He had very dark roots with but the rest of his hair was a lemon blonde color.
- Ah, no. I was born with blonde hair, and my hair darkened when I got older.
- He never had sex with anyone. ALl his behavior depicts somoeone forever on the verge of puberty. I don't doubt there was some risque' horseplay between him and the boys (watching porn; "you show me yours and I'll show you mine"). But most boys do that stuff. And Michael was a boy until he died (which is why he identified with Peter Pan).
Lisa Pressley is still lying: the marriage was ever consummated and he abandoned her soon after the nuptuals.
You can't really blame her for still keeping up the ruse; to confess at this point would be humiliating.
- I remember in one of Katt Williams' stand up acts he said it was obvious that Michael was a pedophile. Katt said he kept things around his house that woman would like but Michael kept things around his house that young boys would like. As the years went on, it was more and more obvious that Michael bothered young boys.
Yet he always got away with it...kind of like Jerry Sandusky.
- [quote]I think Blanket might be his offspring. He has the Jackson eyes.
Jackson's black genes are too strong to produce a kid that looks like Blanket, with the stick-straight hair and near-white skin. I read somewhere that Blanket's biological mom is of Mexican descent. Blanket also looks part Asian. But absolutely no black DNA whatsoever--Jacko saw to that.
- [quote]Ah, no. I was born with blonde hair, and my hair darkened when I got older.
Well, yeah, of course that happens, but Prince's "blond" locks were an obvious dye job, done by an amateur.
- [quote]Ah, no. I was born with blonde hair, and my hair darkened when I got older.
Sweetheart, 5 year old boys don't have almost black roots and yellow/white blonde hair.
This was the color in the Bashir documentary, but the hair had grown out and his natural color was showing.
- Wow, i got off cheap
- You guys all sound like a lynch mob without facts. Replace Micheal with the word gay and you would not be so quick to judge.
The FBI article is dubious at best. There is no need for the FBI to withhold information on someone unless they are planning some kind of anti American stuff.
Secondly, as someone else pointed out, where is the child porn on his computer? Almost every one who dose that leaves a trail.
Third, where are all these so called kids that got molested? Dont tell me they all took the money. If you are really hurt, usually you want to take it to trial just to expose or hurt the other guy even if you loose.
Fourth, Neverland Ranch is not what you imagine. Usually Micheal was not there. All children had to be accompanied by an adult parent or guardian. Most of the invited kids were sick with cancer or other diseases. If he was molesting kids left and right, what were the parents doing?
- Gay is different to a paedophile, R129, and to be honest, it's just kind of obvious at this point. It all falls into place. How he kept at the level of children to attract children, how the ones he was close to were almost always boys, the testimony of Wade Robson, the multiple million dollar payouts, etc.
- It was the parents who took the money, R129.
- The man who successfully defended Michael Jackson at the 2005 molestation trial says it’s “sickening” that people are trying to “profit and exploit” the King of Pop after his death, in the wakean explosive report in London’s SundayPEOPLE newspaper.
Famed Los Angeles-based attorney Tom Mesereau rejected the tabloid report, which alleged his former client, Jackson, who died in 2009 at age 50, spent nearly $35 million in a desperate bid to cover up his crimes after he supposedly molested at least 24 boys.
“The FBI never had any files alleging that Michael Jackson had sexually abused 24 young boys, because it never happened,” Mesereau told RadarOnline.com exclusively.
“Remember, in 2009, the FBI released their files relating to Michael Jackson and even though some of it was redacted, there were absolutely no findings of any wrongdoing on behalf of my client. Leading up to the 2005 molestation trial, the Santa Barbara District Attorney was working with the FBI and Interpol and they came up with no evidence of any sexual abuse.
“Believe me, if they had such information, it would have been presented at the trial.”
Mesereau, who recently scoffed at Wade Robson‘s claims that Jackson had abused him, said the County of Santa Barbara District Attorney regularly flew to the FBI’s headquarters in Quantico, Va., during the 2005 case in attempt to find “any evidence against Michael.”
“They never got it,” he said.
Mesereau added, “It’s sickening that people are still trying to profit and exploit Michael Jackson in death.”
The PEOPLE report comes amid the Jackson family’s wrongful death trial against concert promoter AEG Live and Mesereau predicted the damaging article was “likely linked to the AEG civil trial,” although he noted that “I can’t prove it.”
A source close to the Jackson family also cast doubt on the report, noting the Thriller singer had emergedfrom multiple Los Angeles Department of Children & Family Services investigations without a case to answer.
“Michael was fully cooperative during all of his interactions with DCFS,” a source previously told Radar.
“Michael was interviewed for hours without his lawyer. He held nothing back. He couldn’t understand why these allegations were being made against him. DCFS cleared him on any wrongdoing in all its investigations.”
- He was able to abuse kids for years, albeit in his "kind and loving" way because of the enablers and cover up artists surrounding him. The same kind of people who stood by and watched his doctor supply the drug that he used to sleep and which killed him. He paid people and they did what he wanted.
I remember seeing an interview in which Martin Bashir confronted him about the stories about him and children. He said "sharing your bed with a child is the most loving thing you can do" while a kid sat next to him clutching his hand and cuddled to him. What more do you need to see?
- R125 - Blanket is actually quite dark skinned, you just wouldn't know it because the media often ligtens pics of the kids.
here's a natural pic of blanket without the pic being lightened
- [quote]"Michael was fully cooperative during all of his interactions with DCFS,” a source previously told Radar. “Michael was interviewed for hours without his lawyer. He held nothing back.
If you believe this, you'll believe anything. I doubt anyone who was being investigated by DCFS for being a pedophile ever "held nothing back."
- media lightened pic of blanket from the same day
- It's obvious from space the man was a pedo.
It's mind blowing that some people choose not to see what is plain for all.
- I heard that Michael Jackson had his body melted down into plastic cups. . . . so 10-year-old boys could still get their mouths on his rim.
- Liza Minnelli. Liz Taylor. Lisa Marie Presley.
Culpable in terms of cover-up?
- "didn't he and Madge fuck though?"
Vadge would fuck a shoe, she'd fuck anything....if it gave her more publicity, fame and money! She hates being ignored!
- Michael Jackson slips in right after Tom Cruise as the sixth best sex I've ever had.
- "media lightened pic of blanket from the same day"
Please, more like the SUN lightening certain areas of that photo! The sun is on Blanket's face!
The media hasn't lightened photos of any of MJ's so called 'children', Blanket looks part Hispanic and white, not part African-American and white.
The real facts are there for all to see, none of those kids share Jackson's DNA, unless there was some weird petri-dish mash up of Jackson's and the British actor, Mark Lester's DNA, then only one DNA sample took....but it sure was NOT Jacksons!
Seriously, anyone with half a brain can see that NONE of those kids are Jacksons.
There are very few cases where an offspring doesn't resemble either parent in a mixed race marriage. Rashida Jones comes to mind, she doesn't look much like either parent, Quincy or Peggy Lipton. Her half siblings, from Quincy Jones other marriages to white women, all look part African-American.
- I don't know what's scarier, that there are people on DL who are too stupid to believe Michael Jackson was a pedophile, or that there are people too stupid to know the difference between a gay man and a pedophile.
I do know that when this place was thought of as funny, witty, and smart neither of them would have lasted more than a day.
- The timing of this with the AEG lawsuit is interesting to me.
- Well r143, a reformed pedophile whose attraction was to boys, would be a gay man, wouldn't he? So I think it's possible to think of MJ as both gay and a pedo. Unless pedos are incapable of ever being attracted to adults no matter how much therapy, but I don't think that's true. I'm thinking of the guy who had an affair with KC of the Sunshine Band in the 70s. He was KC's songwriting and producing partner, and love partner. They had a messy breakup in the early 80s, and then 30 yrs later he (not KC) was arrested for molesting a teenage boy. That's what I'm talking about, in at least some cases, someone can be both gay and a pedo.
- R145, he wasn't a reformed paedophile! He was *regularly* abusing boys. Jesus, are you that dense.
- [quote]Liza Minnelli. Liz Taylor. Lisa Marie Presley. Culpable in terms of cover-up?
You think Michael said, Hey Liza, I diddled the most beautiful boy today, let's tap dance? He probably never discussed his sex life with Liza or Taylor or did anything in front of Lisa Marie.
- There is certainly no mystery here...
- Idk, Sandusky wasn't gay was he?
I think of gay as an adult thing.
Pedo has nothing to do with gay, but pedos can have same sex attraction...but doesn't gay mean more than that? Isn't it same sex love...?
- Orientation and gender have nothing to do with pedophilia. It is a mental disorder.
A paraphilia involving hetero- or homosexuoerotic fantasy, activity or intercourse initiated by a postpubertal adolescent or adult male or female with prepubescent children
A paraphilia is a condition involving sex fetishes where a person's sexual arousal and gratification depend on fantasizing about, and engaging in, sexual behavior that is atypical and extreme. A paraphilia can revolve around a particular sex fetish like an object (e.g., children, animals, underwear) or around a particular sex fetish act (e.g., inflicting pain, exposing oneself).
Most of the paraphilias are far more common in men than in women. The focus of a paraphilia is usually very specific and unchanging. For example, for someone who derives sexual pleasure from exposing his genitals, watching others engaging in sexual activity will not generally provide sexual gratification.
A paraphilia is distinguished by a preoccupation with the object or behavior to the point of being dependent on that object or behavior for sexual gratification. In most cases, types of sexual activity outside the boundaries of the paraphilia lose their arousal or satisfaction potential unless the person fantasizes about the paraphilia at the same time.
- These women (Liz, Liza, and Lisa Marie) were simply fooled by him. They simply did not believe that Michael was the best con artist in town.
- Yes it does include love r149, if you're referring to my post at r145, read it again, by all KC and his boyfriend were deeply in love. And r146, my point was I think Michael was a gay man with the mental disorder pedophilia. You might not like any blurring of the lines between the two, but I think that's more accurate than pretending he wasn't gay at all.
- R145 is the same queen fingering himself over alleged murderer Aaron Hernandez.
- Great substance-free comeback r153, stalker freak.
- Actually R153 it shows what a freak and a shitstain YOU are. Go away pedo.
- Right, I'm a "pedo" because it's proven big muscular football players turns me on. Make so much sense! I don't give a shit if you get your bloomers in a knot that I view pics of hunks as just that, pics, the personality of the actual person doesn't interest me. As I explained in my post that you're apparently obsessed with, he's just a sexy piece of meat to me.
- I didn't think pedophiles were ever really attracted to adults.
- MJ suffered from the Peter Pan syndrome. IOW, he was assexual.
- [quote]Liza Minnelli. Liz Taylor. Lisa Marie Presley. Culpable in terms of cover-up?
No, Mary! They were friends of MJ who could identify with his child-in-the-limelight plight, so they automatically ejaculated support. But did they know the full story of his mini-peen shenanigans? Magic eight ball says "no fucking way!"
("an eight ball?" says Liz, "give it to me!" says Liza, "too late, done it" says Lisa)
- r158 has never missed a single issue of People Magazine.
- Fans will be fans.
The most pathetic thing to be in life is an adoring, blindfolded fan, lover, or parent. They will blame fame, the other man/woman, or "the crowd my baby hung out with", respectively.
They will never accept that Michael Jackson was a pedophile junkie, or that Elvis was a pathetic pill-popping slob, or that Heath was responsible for his own death, or that Tom (pick a Tom, any Tom) is a self-promoting closet case. To them, Bobby Brown was the one who got Whitney into crack, the studio system destroyed Judy Garland, and Yoko Ono was responsible for splitting up The Beatles.
They can't wrap their fingers around an abusive Bing Crosby, a corrupt Frank Sinatra, a party-loving (insert name of favorite diva), or a self-destructive (insert name of favorite Saturday Night Live cast member).
They act like skeptical parents in denial, who will forever blame the demise (literal or figurative) of their children on the bad crowd they hooked up with, because admitting anything else would be a direct reflection on their rearing/adoring/purchasing choices.
Fuck them. Just feel sorry for them, keep your distance, and know what's true.
- Jackson was a sick retard, but what makes me sick to my stomach is that E Taylor, Quincy Jones, Lionel Richy all came out defending Jackson, saying we never was doing anything inappropriate.
- I agree with everything you say, R161, but didn't the studio help to get Garland addicted? Wasn't there major enabling?
- In Judy's case, blaming the studio is like blaming the drug dealer or quack healer. "I got something that can take care of that" is not a responsibility release form.
I have indulged in plenty embarrassing fun - and to this day would feel like a total creep blaming those who provided the party goods for my irresponsible behavior and crass abandon.
- Was it Carol O'Connor who tried to go after his son's dealer as a scapegoat for all his son's problems and eventual sad demise?
That's what I'm talking about. Parenting that seeks a blame-releasing outlet.
Jackson estate prosecuting doctors, etc etc
- O'Connor's son was probably born with bad genes. I think O'Connor did everything he knew to do.
- And still no one mentions the parents that made their boys available to be molested. It is true Michael never roamed the streets abducting little boys, he didn't have to. The parents brought them right to him and turned a blind eye. Every one of those parents is as responsible as Michael for destroying those kids. Without parental consent he never would have had anyone to molest.
So spew all you want about how vile MJ is but there should also be contempt for those parents.
- Many people will do anything for money, even selling their children. Debbie Row certainly did.
- Didn't her addictions start when the studio doctor prescribed pills for her weight? (As quite a young woman. Maybe still a teen?) And then for the sleep. And it all snowballed from there. They needed to keep her working and producing and looking acceptably fit for their own ends.
- There is contempt for those parents, R169. It's just not the same contempt we have for Michael Jackson, nor should it be.
It's worth noting that Jackson often preyed on the children of poor, overwhelmed people. That doesn't give them a pass, it's mitigating.
More interesting to me in this thread is something I hadn't heard about him:
[quote]I was reading about MJ not too long ago... I don't think we have any idea how severe his depravity was. I read that MJ loved to play with his own shit, and to the boys that slept with him in hotel rooms he would write messages to them on the sheets with his shit. NOT kidding. His "people" used to have to go to his hotel rooms each day and bag up these sheets and other "oddities" so that hotel staff would not see them.
R81, I agree that we don't know the extent of Jackson's freak preferences. I don't know about the scat but it seems obvious that his people bagged up and removed the possibility of Michael's DNA and the DNA of anyone with him being left behind. That's extreme and suspicious.
Also, someone upthread mentioned "rumors of Jackson sleeping with adult men" which is bizarre. There was the bearding with various women and the rumors of young boys - that's it. No rumors of Jackson with men - ever.
- [quote]No rumors of Jackson with men - ever
Not true. See the "Off The Wall" years.
- R142 - both pics are taken in the sunlight but only one is clearly lightened. Why is this so impossible? The media alters pics all the time. Please go back and compare the two pics I posted. The lighter one is clearly manipulated.
- When people come from physically, emotionally, and sexually abusive backgrounds, the line between acceptable and unacceptable behavior becomes very blurred. It's definitely not the same line that the police would draw.
Pedophiles rationalize their behavior as being benign, and certainly don't realize it as harmful or even inappropriate. Since MJ never saw himself as a "real adult," it would be hard to convince him that he shouldn't even be in the same bedroom as a child.
As a celeb, his handlers should never have allowed him to be with a child without watchful bodyguards present at all times, despite what MJ wanted.
- [quote] No rumors of Jackson with men - ever.
Actually, there were. See the linked VF article about his plastic surgeon, Arnie Klein. Apparently, Michael had some kind of romantic or sexual relationship with a guy who was working for Klein.
- I kind of think that what Debbie Rowe and the father of Prince Michael and Paris did by selling their kids to MJ wasn't completely crazy. They have ended up with tons of money. And I think that a terrible number of people did not totally comprehend how depraved MJ was. They made babies who would be raised wealthy.
Looking at the possible consequences is beyond most people. Hopefully, the kid's parents might feel a little regret about selling their kids to a pervert..
- r142, r172 -
Picture lighting? Really?!!
- I was around during the "Off the Wall" years and even spent some time at your fine establishment, R171. I really don't remember any stories about Jackson and men and the amount of drugs I was doing was considered moderate.
It may have been going around and I just didn't hear it. God knows there was plenty I didn't know in those days.
- I guess everyone is ignoring the article that debunks this whole FBI story because the prosecution in 2005 was working with them so any information they had would have come out at that time. Don't let the truth spoil your fun though.
- I would love to see the hollywood pedo rings ALL get busted like the did in Britain. You know there's gotta be a huge cesspool .
- R176 - you are the one insisting Blanket cannot be part black since he has straight hair and white skin. I was simply showing you a pic of him with his natural color, which is not white, it is brown. Anyway to me he looks a lot like Michael.
- BTW, Blanket's biological (surrogate) mother is apparently Italian as per a recent biography of Jackson by a close friend.
- I finally figured out who Blanket looks like-- Danica "Winnie Cooper" McKellar:
- R181 Prudence Solomon, a black woman is his mother.
- R175, why do you say Debbie Rowe sold her children? Do you feel the same way about all surrogates?
I keep seeing this judgmental language used toward her, but I don't see the same things said about others.
- MJ deserved a horrible death. What a sick, disgusting human being.
- I'm not R175 but yes, Rowe sold her children and no, I don't feel the same way about all surrogates.
Jackson was a well-known pedophile at the time she agreed to carry those children. It matters.
R185, if you aren't interested in gossip and judgmental opinions about celebrities (and anything else) then the Datalounge is not for you. It's a *gossip* website where pointless bitchery is enjoyed and respected.
- I don't know about the parents of these kids who were allowed to spend time with Jackson. Perhaps they didn't believe the rumours-surely sweet little Michael from the Jackson Five hadn't really grown up to be a pervert? By the mid 1990s only one child had ever sccused Jackson of anything and the Chandler's rep had been dragged though the mud by the media.Perhaps the parents saw Jackson as a benevolent angel willing to shed a bit of happiness on their sick and financially strapped family. Perhaps their kid never spoke up. Pedo's are quick to threaten children.
But if it turned out that some of the kids blabbed and the parents realized MJ had abused their child, what was the parents option? Any lawyer they could afford was no match for the team MJ could employ. All you had to do was look at the Jordan Chanler case to realise how badly it could turn out for the victim. If Jordan's father, who was a dentist, could be accused of being a gold digger then what chance did a construction worker or a house cleaner have? The chandlers were totally persecuted by MJs deranged fans. And Jordan, for a while anyway, blamed his father for shattering what was once a normal life.
Most parents wouldn't have wanted to make things worse for their child.
If MJ was abusing those kids, chances are the parents looked at their options and realized that maybe they were better off signing the confidentiality agreement, taking the money and running. Start a new life in a new house and hoping to God their kid wasn't traumatized forever.
- I've spent a week or two reading about MJ.
As a kid, I remember his popularity, but really wasn't a big fan.
This website is interesting mjfacts.info and goes into great detail about the days, weeks, and months MJ had a young boy in his presence 24/7, how he would call them up while he was on tour and talk to them on the phone for hours, how he left his ranch and stayed in the house of one boy until the boy went to school in the morning, maids cleaning up vomit after nights of drinking "Jesus Juice", lists of the pornographic materials found in his room and so much more.
The 'sleepovers' weren't just something that happened once a month, it was a daily thing, and no girls were allowed.
And what he called the boys? his "Rubba" boys?
I found the Bashir interview on YouTube and watched that. I was shocked, shocked! how he point blank didn't think sleeping with little boys was wrong.
He really was a freak. And a liar.
What I also found shocking were the pictures of his bedroom after his death. The 'shrine' to little boys, including the Home Alone DVD and all that.
Sick, sick, sick.
And the story of how he screwed over his "friend" Paul McCartney to obtain the rights to The Beatle's catalog was just cruel.
And OF COURSE he couldn't sleep - his guilty conscience probably finally caught up with him!
He was a shrewd businessman, pampered, rich, entitled, drug-addicted pedophile who was a master at manipulation.
He also treated his maids and others terribly.
And at the end of his life, he was catheterized, so weak he had to be wheeled around in a wheelchair, and could not regulate his body temperature.
He suffered, but IMHO, not enough.
He may not have had a childhood, but he STOLE the innocence of many boys. Too many boys whose voices he silenced.
- Oh shut up, R187. I can be just as bitchy as anyone here. I just wondered about the Debbie Rowe thing, which you answered in your first paragraph before you turned into a turd in the second.
- I should say, too many boys whose voices he silenced through manipulation, threats, and money.
- It's really sickening to see the hero worship. There's a new Vegas show honoring this pedophile. Whatever happened to good old fashioned shunning and bkacklisting? MJ should have been shunned and he should be blacklisted in death.
- My question would be, did someone steal his innocence? Who was his manager when he was young? I mean, other then his father? Anyone?
- I will NEVER understand why Lisa Marie Presley married him.
- I don't believe either of Blanket's parents are African American.
- I often wondered if MacCauley Culkin was 'bait'.
What little boy (at the time) wouldn't want to hang with Mac, too?
- That was my point too r196. I don't think he abused Caulkin because caulkin's people would have had power and resources to take him on if he did, but perhaps he used him as bait, unbeknown to McCauley.
- R195, if the mother is african american, then the father must be white. My niece is half and half as well and similar to blanket's skin color.
Didn't that dermatologist friend who is on hard times now claimed to be the sperm donor for one or two of MJ's kids?
I remember Caulkin mentioned he had many sleepovers over at MJ's but other kids were there as well, I hope he wasn't harmed.
- R194, Lisa Marie married him to recruit him into Scientology. It's talked about on the "Reading Going Clear" thread.
- R199 Thanks, I wasn't aware of that until now.
- My gut feeling is poor little Blanket's dna donor is one of the Chopra's, probably Gotham. Google his image and you'll see the resemblance. MJ was very very close to Deepak Chopra too.
- Michael Jackson has slander by jealous people. He has offer the boys by big favor. They are grateful of him. You audience should be ashamed! And if they are sexual active manhood they are in assemble of the same thought and should be partners.
- Ah so, R202
- It's Culkin. Apart from his drug use, he had a horribly abusive father. I can see Kit Culkin pocketing 600k in hush money. Pedophiles pick children with unstable home lives, as they are easier to manipulate. Culkin is walking wounded, an immensely damaged young man. don't think he will survive for long.
- [quote]Randy J Taborellis book in Michael is pretty good he documented and knew the family since the 70's....
Before Taraborelli became a Jackson PR agent, he wasn't such a sycophantic hagiographer of MJ.
Read his bio "Call Me Miss Ross."
He described Jackson in Ross' house, dressed in her gown and wig. When the chauffeur referred to him as Mr Jackson, he replied with Diane's signature line: "Call me Miss Ross!"
[quote]M Culkin is living with pete dorthy, that druggie? I assume that they are drug buddies now?
Drug buddies, at least. It's a very strange pairing. Culkin, even with his drug expenditures, has the money to live without a roommate. Presumably, Doherty does, too.
Hard to picture these two as lovers, but they're both so fucked I can imagine anything. I mean, Lindsay Lohan and Sam Ronson....
- Lisa Marie wanted/needed to be with someone who would not be overshadowed by her name. The agendas of all other nearby parties including Jackson was something else entirely. Seems clear she's finally comprehended the extent of all the machinations. I'd leave the country too.
- Jackson's behaviour with boys- sleazy, unethical and extremely dubious. Evidence allegedly suppressed for decades, gathered by an unethical sleaze and published by a sleazy, unethical tabloid- extremely dubious.
- Shame on LaToya for speaking the truth, only to later backpedal and say she'd been forced by her abusive ex-husband to say these things. Does the woman in this video look like she's being insincere, or forced to make false statements against her will? I wonder how much MJ ended up paying HER to shut her up. Apparently everyone has their price, huh LaToya?
- Yeah I remember how cool LaToya was in the early 90s, dishing the dirt. Plus she just seemed very likable. I still like her, she's my favorite Jackson. Love the cute voice and giggle, she's a sweet lady, the most frequent guest on RuPaul's Drag Race.
- I like her too R209, but I'm not buying her bullshit about being forced to hold that press conference against her will for a single second. She was speaking the truth there. If not, she needs to go into acting & give Meryl a run for her money.
- [quote]Michael Jackson has slander by jealous people. He has offer the boys by big favor. They are grateful of him. You audience should be ashamed! And if they are sexual active manhood they are in assemble of the same thought and should be partners.
That's one fucking big fortune cookie
- Blanket is Miko Brando's, Michael Jackson's best friend/bodyguard. No they don't look exactly alike, not every child is a Mini-Me. But Jackson's celebrity obsession was very happy to have a kid with Brando DNA.
- Remember when Micheal Jackson said in an interview, sharing your bed with children is a tremendous form of love? If that one statement alone doesn't tell you something filthy is going on between a grown man and little boys then something is definitely wrong with you.
There was a major auction of Micheal Jackson's personal effects that took place right after he died. There so many items being auctioned off that the auction catalogs were three large very thick volumes of his personal items. I was thinking at the time, honey, I wouldn't want to own a pencil that was once owned by a pedophile, and I don't care how famous the person was! Very Creepy!
- Blanket has pretty distinctive ears. If we could compare his ears to some of the adults mentioned, it shouldn't be too hard to figure out.
- Those kids are not Micheal Jackson's and they don't have the remotest resemblance to Micheal.Also, they are completely white. WOW! they guy didn't even want mixed kids probably because he didn't want the slightest degree of brown skin on them. No wonder why he kept covering up those kids, they are not his.
- [quote]Remember when Micheal Jackson said in an interview, sharing your bed with children is a tremendous form of love?
And yet a lot of people brushed it off as just being a sign of eccentricity.
If any other male celebrity had said that, there would have been hell to pay.
- It's charming.
- Roman Polanski, Lou Pearlman, Jerry Sandusky, the pedophile priests, the pedophile Boy Scout leaders--what do these cases have in common? Perps who are great at rationalizing their crimes, protected by their connections with people with a sizable financial interest in covering for them.
If you're going to defend these assholes, be up front about it. Admit that in your mind human beings are divided into predators and prey, and it's perfectly okay for adult predators to use children and teenagers for their own satisfaction, even if it means causing serious physical and psychological harm to them. Because you identify with the predators and don't give a fuck what happens to the prey. In which case you are a piece of shit.
- I agree with R218. Roman Polanski defenders have always sickened me as well. Who in Hollywood has criticized Polanski? - seriously, who - there must have been a few who aren't/weren't apologists?
- MJ was spotted at the blackjack tables in Vegas shortly before he died. He wouldn't hit on anything over 12. He then left in a hurry because he heard they were having a sale at Walmart: Boys underwear all half off.
- Just another gay man
- Michael Jackson probably did spend a lot of time around boys in their underwear, R220.
It's not really a laughing matter.
- I asked the question regarding Polanski critics above. I have yet to find a list of Hollywood Polanski-critics, but here are some assholes (amongst them many of my favorite directors) who have defended Polanski and minimized his crime by signing a petition protesting his extradition or lobbying for the dismissal of the extradition order (Weinstein):
Gael Garcia Bernal
Guillermo del Toro
Wong Kar Waï
Diane von Furstenberg
- Rc219 A European once told me that what Polanski did is pretty common not only in Europe but in Hollywood as well. That is banging 13 year old girls. So it's no surprise that nobody has criticized Polanski. Especially his good mate Jack who has had his share of young women, both legal and underage.....
- Why would any normal man want to be with teenage girls that young?
- Fuck you, R221. That's like saying: Sandusky, just another heterosexual man. Savile, just another heterosexual man. Ted Bundy, just another heterosexual man. Roman Polanski, just another heterosexual man.
It's only minorities - black people, gay people - who are judged as representative as individuals.
In addition, pedophilia is not the same thing as homosexuality.
So you're basically a big fucking asshole anyway.
- Joe Jackson touched Michael when he was a little kid. In fact, Joe Jackson was sick himself.
- Very shrewd statement,"sharing your bed with children . . ." It allows people's minds to draw their own conclusion and make them look good or bad.
Parents, whether it be biological, adoptive or foster, sharing their beds with their bed with a child is seen as love. Nothing overtly sexual in that statement unless you let your mind wander to the gutter which may be exactly what MJ intended.
If we jumped to that conclusion, MJ was saying WE are the sick ones.
- Sure, but these were boys (why weren't there girls) he wasn't even related to, that he specially brought in. If you don't think there's something off about that, then I don't know what to say.
- I only remember MJ as a freak in the 90s, but he is still a part of my childhood which is, I guess, why so many of us want to know the truth.
What’s stuck in my head is an old MTV music event where Jackson was sitting with Chandler next to him. It’s chilling to think that, if MJ was indeed molesting him, he felt safe enough to parade him in front of everybody on TV.
- All assholes that keep confusing pedophiles with gays should be slapped. Not only are you perpetuating the prejudices against gay men, you are reinforcing all the haters to hate on gays, persecute and even murder gays in order to save the children.
Why is it so hard to believe that pedos are a specific perversion, separate from all other sexual orientations, whether they rape boys or girls???? These people are incapable of being attracted to a post puberty male or female and they are incapable of having a real relationship with an adult. Saying a man can fuck both kids and adult men so he's a "gay pedo" is exactly like saying that a gay closeted man that fucks women for cover must be totally bi. Some probably are but many can actually have sex with a g/f or a wife for whatever purpose. That doesn't make them straight or genuinely bi.
People who are attracted to kids are perverts who can't have natural, normal relationships with adults.
- R231 please refer these assholes to post R150
the point has been made and restated in a few posts
sexual orientation and gender have little to do with pedophilia...it is a mental disorder
- [quote]Parents, whether it be biological, adoptive or foster, sharing their beds with their bed with a child is seen as love. Nothing overtly sexual in that statement unless you let your mind wander to the gutter which may be exactly what MJ intended.
Exactly, a child crawling into bed with Mommy & Daddy is perfectly normal. A child crawling into bed with a forty five year old stranger is not. That's the Pedo MO. "I would never hurt a child! I LOVE children.
- What were those kids parents thinking when they permitted these overnights? Was Jackson perceived as harmless before the Bashir interview?
- [quote]What were those kids parents thinking when they permitted these overnights?
- "Exactly, a child crawling into bed with Mommy & Daddy is perfectly normal. A child crawling into bed with a forty five year old stranger is not."
And a forty-five year old who does this with child after child, and who stops being "friends" with the child once the kid hits puberty... is not being innocent and loving. At best, they're being the kind of hurtful, self-absorbed, crappy friend who dumps their BFF when someone new comes along.
But who believes they were just "friends", MJ's behavior was that of an adult serial monogamist. Becoming close with child after child, all of a certain age, sex, and look, doing everything together and sharing beds... and dumping the kid when a younger, cuter boy came along? Bitches, please, that's a pedo.
- Exactly, R236. The fact that he never had girls as playmates also is very telling. If he just loved kids in general, he would have had some little gal pals.
- [quote]Rc219 A European once told me
Well it must be true if "a European" said it.
- What a load of shit r224. Pedophiles are reviled the world over. The "European" you spoke to was probably a pedo.
- It's well known that young teen models are preyed upon by photogs, agents, managers, ad agencies, etc.
- Do yall think the ancient Clifton Davis rumors were true?
- Why does MJ like twenty five year olds?
Because there are twenty of them.
- R230 That was the World Music Awards in Monaco 1993. I remember seeing a piccy in People Magazine that week showing Michael, Jordie and Jordie's sister striding thru the airport. The kids were IDed as MJ's cousins. We later found out that he often referred to his boys as cousins. According to Jordie the sexual abuse started in Monaco. When the news broke about Jordie's accusations and it was mentioned that the accuser dressed like MJ I knew it had to be that young boy with him at the WMAs.
- Why are people treating tabloids stories as irrefutable facts. This story is a rehash of tabloid stories from 20 years ago when the National Enquirer and other rags were offering people up to 200,000 to make up stories. Imagine if everyone you'd ever met was offered that amount of money to "remember" something abotu your behaviour.
- R241 - I've always been curious about the Clifton Davis rumours but have no idea if they are true or not. I don't believe Davis has ever addressed the rumours.
- r245, I dont think the sex change part is true, but just that part about him having a sexual relationship with Michael
- Michael was probably sexually molested himself. He was just a little kid and he and his brothers were performing in nightclubs that their father booked them into. Who knows what kind of people he came into contact with.
Knowing his freak father, I wouldn't be surprised if he looked the other way if the person could in some way be beneficial to their careers.
It's a horrible thing the way it can get perpetuated. I've never understood it but some how the abused child ends up feeling guilty about it. Like they did something to deserve it.
Even though they know the damage it can do to a person, they often grow up and become abusers themselves. Probably a combination of self-hatred and arrested development.
- [quote]Even though they know the damage it can do to a person, they often grow up and become abusers themselves.
- R248, Abused kids have poor boundaries and understanding on what is and is not acceptable behavior.
Does anyone think that the illegal hormones MJ took to maintain his high singing voice also impaired his sexual growth?
- "Maureen Canning, director of the sexual disorders program at the Meadows treatment center in Wickenburg, Ariz., has another theory.
"Based on [bold]anecdotal experience[/bold], she said, [bold]she believes[/bold] that trauma in childhood, such as sexual abuse or witnessing of sexual behavior, disrupts normal development and drives hypersexuality in adulthood."
This person's book is not :"evidence" supporting that hoary old trope that abuse victims become abusers. It is pure conjecture, supporting her business (director of the sexual disorders program).
- Here is a U.S. Govt. Accounting Office (GAO) report from 1996, made for the Subcommittee on Crime, Committee on the Judiciary, House of Representatives.
The report is titled: "The Cycle Of Sexual Abuse", and its subheading contains its conclusion:
"Research Inconclusive About Whether Child Victims Become Adult Abusers".
Is that clear enough for you, R247 & R249?
- I think pedos are just fucked in the head the same way serial killers are. No one knows why they do what they do---not even the person themselves. They're just not wired right.
- R251, I don't believe much of what "the government" says. Please read my comments on overhauling the entire welfare system, and the massive waste and fraud inherent. Or look at the "total joke" that is the "legally required" Census. Still love America; idealistically hope for improvement.
- There will be no hope of improvement in America with a congress full of Republicans. They have destroyed us.
- I've read that with pedophiles the age of the victim correlates to the age that the pedophiles sexual/emotional growth stops.
Were all of the children that are thought to have been sexualy abused by Michael Jackson close to the same age?
- This is old news. The media has covered some of the parents he's paid off for using their kids. The fact that there are more is no surprise. The fact that he's got at least one child who has attempted suicide is not a surprise either.
- [quote]Why are people treating tabloids stories as irrefutable facts.
Your punctuation leaves a lot to be desired. The tabloids are right more often than they are wrong. In this case, tabloids have nothing to do with it. There are plenty of non-tabloid stories about that sick pedophile, Michael Jackson.
[quote]This story is a rehash of tabloid stories from 20 years ago
No, it isn't.
[quote]when the National Enquirer and other rags were offering people up to 200,000 to make up stories. Imagine if everyone you'd ever met was offered that amount of money to "remember" something abotu your behaviour.
The "National Enquirer and other rags" have never paid $200k for a story. Jesus.
What the fuck is wrong with you, R244? You troll the internet lying and defending a dead drug addict who raped children. Disgusting.
- Exactly. They never offered that much cash for anything. Usually the publicist tell the tabloids exactly what they can and can not publish. With this Jackson story, a reporter probably actually investigated. I know, seems strange but I think it's true.
- This is all I needed to know to reach my conclusion.
- R259, Is it even legal to have porno pics of underage kids? Any evidence that MJ tried to find such porno on the internet? Weird that most of the pics with girls involved S&M. The pics of mutilations of naked kids is even worse.
Knew a women who worked as a nurse at the Childrens' Hospital that MJ used to visit. She was furious if anyone ever claimed MJ didn't have honorable intentions re the kids. Wonder if his PR Team had anything to do with the visits.
The real truth may have been let slip by Michael's oldest sister, Rebbie.
According to Rebbie's account - passed to me by a source who has known Michael for nearly 30 years - when Michael was 15, a member of his family decided he was old enough to have sex.
"This person then arranged the services of two hookers for Michael," the source told me. "He told them to work him over, and then locked him in a room with them. Rebbie said this incident absolutely traumatised her brother. Whether Michael actually had sex with the hookers, she didn't say."
Among his family, there were few functioning relationships for Michael to emulate. His mother had tolerated years of unfaithfulness; his brothers, too, were forming troubled marriages.
"I don't understand my family at all," Michael once complained. "I'm never going to marry. Marriage is awful. I don't trust anyone enough to do it." Shut away inside the gated Jackson estate in Encino, California, he seemed isolated and, at times, despairing. "I spend a lot of time being sad," he said bleakly. "I feel as if I'm in a well, and no one can reach me."
Inevitably, given his transparent lack of interest in women, speculation grew that Michael was gay.
When he was 19, a mischievous rumour circulated that he was going to have a sex-change and marry a handsome actor named Clifton Davis.
Michael was dismayed. He had been raised in a family in which homosexuality was sinful; at the time, nothing could be worse than people thinking he was gay.
"Just for the record, are you or are you not gay?' I asked him in 1979.
'No, I am not gay," Michael snapped. "I am not a homo. I'm not going to have a nervous breakdown because people think I like having sex with men. But I don't and that's that."
As he reached his early 20s, Michael was a contradictory figure: decisive in his career, yet vulnerable and reluctant to sever ties with his family.
Instead of growing up, he seemed to be regressing: buying toys, playing childlike games and, for the first time, surrounding himself with children. Young fans who gathered at the gates of the estate were invited to spend time in his inner sanctum.
Asked about the possibility of having children of his own, Michael shook his head. He would like to adopt in the future, but not procreate. "I don't have to bring my own into the world," he said uneasily. "It's not necessary for me to do that." Instead, he began to develop friendships with young boys.
- r99 Blanket looks like a photocopy of his mother Prudence WhateverHerLastNameIs. Google Image Search: Blanket Jackson Prudence. None of those kids are related to him in any way whatsoever.
- r143, these morons are the lipstick alley fraus who invaded and destroyed this place.
- r212, you're a fucking idiot. Blanket's father, yes, was one of MJ's body guards but was not Brando. He's this English dude with a pony tail. Stop with the fucking Miko Brando lies, you blind moron.
- And the circus rolls on...
- My friend worked in a book shop and, when MJ came to New Zealand, his rep came into the shop and bought a whole lot of those coffee table books with sachirine pictures of babies and little kids.
- [quote]MJ's body guards but was not Brando. He's this English dude with a pony tail. Stop with the fucking Miko Brando lies, you blind moron
Oh so you he's a bodyguard with a ponytail but you don't even know his name. I'm sure you'll say you were in the room when he made the donation too, right?
- Pedos are possessed by Satan
- I should add - they were NAKED babies and little kids
- When The allegations came out that Micheal was with little boys, Sophie Loren stopped being Micheal's friend verses others like Liz, Liza, and many,many others.
When Jackie O was working on editing Micheal Jackson's joke of an autobiography, she had to go to his home to speak with him on his book. She went to Micheal's ranch with an assistant ,but no one was to be find. Jackie and her assistant walked around the ranch looking for Micheal, and they saw a room full of naked mannequins and numerous other far out things that creeped Jackie out completely. She saw how his animals were treated and she made a joke that she was going to report him to the humane society. However, she thought it was awful and weird the way he had kept his animals.
- R264, that English twat with the ponytail (Matt Fiddes) is a well-known liar and scam artist who has been selling rubbish stories about Michael Jackson for many years. He just does it to get money and attention from the trashy UK tabloids, who fact-check nothing.
Unlike the stories coming out about the boys molested by Jackson, none of the English wannabe's stories have any truth to them.
- I don't believe a word. FBI doesn't release files or share them with shady private eyes. Sunday People? Now they've dragged Ronald Reagan into it. Yes. Elizabet Taylor and Ronald Reagan protected him according to this gutter mag. I wonder if Dalai Lama was involved as well. Pffft.
- Diane Diamond is no fan of Michael's and would be the first person to say the allegations were true if they were, but even she says it's a load of crap. The tabloid, Pellicano and that porno dude have ZERO credibility and are all lying for their own reasons.
- 273, that's how I feel. If he were guilty, now that he's dead I'd assume people would be more willing to talk and more evidence would surface.
I'm sure after his death his computers were confiscated for evidence (emails between him and his doctor, emails between him and the touring company) yet we never heard of any porn found or other incriminating evidence.
I'm not saying he is innocent, I'm just saying I'd expect more evidence especially with the potential money involved that would motivate people to talk and come forward.
And yes, I read the list of "porn" books found at his place as linked up thread. I'd want to see the books before making judgement. Iirc, some were considered art books. Plus, most pedophiles have thousands of photos uploaded and downloaded to their computers. Michael did not. That's significant.
Compared to what the public accuses him of, the evidence isn't overwhelming nor supportive.
- r274 some part of me feels that even if the vilest of evidence were collected, there are still some influential people who'll pull strings for that evidence not to see the light of day-- to protect their MJ-related investments.
- That is a very good point R275. Marilyn Monroe's diary disappeared when she died. Powerful people didn't want some information in her diaries leaked to the public.
- and this is what Michael did to Cory Feldman
- He's reliving all of our abuse.
- R277, WHAT was THAT?
- The Jackson family's greed knows no bounds. They should have known all this would come out if they filed this civil suit. So his kids are now further traumatized so the Jacksons can collect a few more bucks.
- "Tabloid report on Michael Jackson 'FBI files' questioned"
AND Michael Jackson hater, Diane Dimond even says it's all bullshit, so.
A London tabloid declared Sunday that "secret FBI files" reveal Michael Jackson paid millions to silence dozens of boys he abused.
The story quickly echoed throughout global media, perhaps in part because of the trial of the Jackson family's wrongful death lawsuit against a concert promoter and the recent suicide attempt by Jackson's teenage daughter.
A website can enjoy a sharp spike in traffic -- which can translate into advertising revenue -- with a sensational headline.
But journalists and others who have closely followed the controversies and legal fights surrounding the pop star found the description by the Sunday People newspaper of the documents as being from FBI files to be questionable.
'Recycled tabloid reports'
"None of this is new -- zero -- and there was no FBI involvement," said CNN Special Investigations reporter Drew Griffin. "It just sounds like recycled tabloid reports from 20 years ago."
Griffin saw and reported on the same material more than a decade ago as a local Los Angeles reporter.
"The bottom line is this stuff was not in the FBI files," said Tom Mesereau, the lawyer who successfully defended Jackson against child molestation charges in a lengthy trial in 2005. "The FBI closed the investigation. It sounds like a bunch of utter nonsense."
Journalist Diane Dimond, who is no defender of the pop icon, also attacked the Sunday People article.
"It is obvious the paper took this old story and proceeded to make it seem new by adding numbers to it -- 24 boys paid off $35 million by Michael Jackson," Dimond said. "The problem is there's no evidence to back up the claim that Jackson made that many payoffs."
Dimond's book "Be Careful Who You Love: Inside the Michael Jackson Case" details her coverage of allegations of improper relationships between Jackson and boys.
The tabloid report was published at a critical time for the Jackson family, as its wrongful death lawsuit against a concert promoter entered its 10th week and while Jackson's daughter, Paris, is being treated after a reported suicide attempt.
"The files will also dismay Jacko's kids, Prince, 16, Paris, 15, and 11-year-old Blanket, who have not yet come to terms with losing their father," the Sunday People story said.
Michael Jackson considered the British tabloids' use of "Jacko" to be a derogatory term.
Griffin, Dimond and Mesereau each point to Paul Barresi, a former porn actor who lost his private investigator's license for fabricating evidence, as the person who possessed the material published Sunday.
It included an audio recording of an interview done by Jim Mitteager, a reporter with the U.S.-based Globe tabloid, with a couple who worked as chefs at Jackson's Neverland Ranch. Mitteager left the tape to Baressi when he died of cancer in 1997.
"Paul Barresi made it no secret over the years that he had come into possession of the Mitteager tapes and that they included a long interview with Philip and Stella LeMarque, the former live-in couple at Neverland," Dimond said. "He discussed the tapes and their contents with me on several occasions."
Griffin said Barresi also gave him access to the material years ago. It included reports Barresi wrote when he worked for now-disgraced celebrity investigator Anthony Pellicano. Pellicano is serving a 15-year federal prison sentence for a wiretapping and racketeering convictions.
Porn star turned P.I.
"Since Barresi has fairly recently been stripped of his P.I.'s license, I can imagine that money has been tight for him," Dimond said. "My best guess is that the UK paper offered Mr. Barresi several thousand dollars for his copies of the old Pellicano files."
When CNN called Barresi on Tuesday to ask if he sold the materials to the newspaper, he responded: "I have no comment and that's all I have to say."
But before the question could be posed, he asked if the reporter wanted to know how many times he's had sex in a hammock. He explained it was a common question people ask because of his porn film career.
Barresi's films, with titles such as "Married Men with Men on the Side" and "Leather Bears and Smooth Chested Huskies," won him the X-Rated Critics' award for best "group grope scene" in 1985 and he was inducted into the GayVN's Hall of Fame in 2008.
Barresi, now 60, retired from the porn business to focus more on his investigative work, but court records suggest he was not as successful in that work.
He obtained a California private investigator's license in 2009, but lost it three years later. He signed a "stipulated settlement" with the state admitting that he faked a report about an ex-girlfriend's drug use to get her fired from her hospital job as a nurse in 2011.
Federal court records also show Barresi and his wife filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy in 2010.
Tabloid stands by story
A Sunday People spokesman would not confirm that Barresi was the paper's source or if it paid for access, but he did stand by the story.
"Our article clearly states that we have seen copies of reports, phone transcripts and interviews carried out by an agent working for private investigator Anthony Pellicano who had been hired by Michael Jackson," Rupert Smith said in an e-mail to CNN. "The files were seized by the FBI when Pellicano was himself investigated in 2002. The documents then became part of the FBI's files on Jackson case numbers CADCE MJ-02463 and CR 01046."
In fact, the FBI released files it collected on Michael Jackson in December 2009, six months after his death. Most of them related to the federal agency's support of the California investigations of child molestation allegations against the entertainer.
Los Angeles Police, who were investigating child molestation allegations against Jackson, called the FBI's Los Angeles office in September 1993 to suggest the agency look into a "possible federal violation against Jackson concerning transportation of a minor across state lines for immoral purposes (Mann Act)", one document said.
The Los Angeles County district attorney did not pursue criminal charges against Jackson, but the singer did reach a confidential financial settlement with the 1993 accuser, Jordan Chandler, and his father after they filed a lawsuit. Reports at the time said the Chandlers got between $16 million and $20 million from Jackson's insurance company.
The Chandler accusation became a key part of the prosecution's case when Jackson was tried and acquitted of molestation a decade later in Santa Barbara County, California.
Mesereau, who reviewed the 330 redacted pages released by the FBI, said the documents purported by the newspaper to have been included in the files were not there.
CNN also reviewed the files, which are still posted on the FBI website, and found none referring to other payoffs by Jackson. None of the file numbers matched those quoted by the newspaper.
"You can imagine what the prosecutor in Santa Barbara would have done with this information if they really had it," Mesereau said.
Phillip LeMarque did testify, telling the court that he once caught Jackson improperly touching then-child actor Macaulay Culkin while he worked as Jackson's self-described cook and "majordomo" for about 10 months in 1991.
Culkin, the second witness called in Jackson's defense, denied any improper touching by Jackson.
Jackson's guilt is 'inconsequential'
Barresi represented the LaMarques in an attempt to sell their story to tabloid media outlets, Mesereau said.
LeMarque admitted at the trial that he tried to make money from his story, even meeting with Barresi, who promised him $100,000 from the tabloid press, maybe more if the story were dirtier.
"He began to make the story more and more graphic as the price went up," Mesereau said, referring to Phillip LaMarque.
"Was it true that the broker told him the payoff might be higher if Mr. Jackson's hand was inside Culkin's pants?" Mesereau asked during cross examination. "That's what he said," LeMarque said.
Barresi discussed his deal with the LaMarques in an interview for a PBS "Frontline" documentary in 1994.
"My interest in helping them was that they promised me a percentage of what they made," Baressi said. "I was not on any kind of crusade to bring anyone to justice. Whether Michael was guilty or innocent at that point was inconsequential. My interest was strictly for the money, as was theirs, I might add."
- Yep the whole thing is bullshit.
- While I agree that the payoff and number of boys seems a little exaggerated, long ago experts who work with pedos and saw Neverland Ranch said they would never believe that MJ was 100% innocent.
There are also MJ's statements about unsupervised adult/child friendships that are very incriminatory. MJ may have seen himself emotionally as still a boy, and may have been pushed to take hormones restricting his development, but age wise he was considered a man. Knowing that many are greedy and have no scruples, what celeb would risk everything to host boys in his own home?