- She just outed herself.
- Wasn't she bearding with closet case Johnny Galecki before?
Henry, gurl, you in trouble.
- Suicides alert for desperate queens who thought they had a chance.
- Oh lord - another actor (and I used that term loosely) who's going to play musical beards à la Leo D.
- She's the new me!
- Umm R3, any desperate queens who thought they had a chance couldn't care less about his latest PR arranged girlfriend.
Kaley Cuoco? I can see why it works for both of them, and she is used to it from "dating" Galecki. This is a big step up.
- On a side not, wouldn't Zellwegger "ex" Bradley Cooper and Henry make the most awesome couple? I wonder if they've met. Maybe JLaw can introduce them.
- So does this mean that Kaley Cuoco is a lesbian? She's always seemed rather mannish to me.
- Was the relationship with Galecki known before the apparent split?
If not, that's not how bearding works.
- wasnt he dating gina carano?
- He was, R10. Cuoco is a little more femme, though, so she'll be more believable to the upstate New Yorkers.
- r11 he would have to carb load like a mutha fucker to get through carano... was carano a beard?
kaley looks like a tidier version of tara reid...
- I would happily beard for him, can't belieave these women are the best his team can do. Couldn't they find him some unknown lingerie model or some thing (like me)
- [quote]was carano a beard?
Um, spoiler alert, Cavill likes dudes. This has been well known on gay blogs since he first started doing the Tudors and was "engaged" to some english horserider he was never ever seen with.
- R11 Henry is straight, there is no evidence of him being gay.
Most people are straight, that's why gays are called a minority
And no I'm not a frau, I'm just an average gay dude, but I'm sick of silly Queens running around saying every hot actor is gay with no evidence
Do you guys honestly really know straight men? Do you know how much they love pussy.
If you think gay men love cock
Straight men really love pussy
Please stop. You must be new here
- I would have thought the success of MOS would have gotten him a higher quality beard. Not some never-was from a crappy CBS sitcom.
- R8, I don't know about this Kaley chick, but most beards aren't necessarily lesbian themselves. Although that would be ideal, there is a disproportionate ratio of gay male actors to lesbian actresses, so often beards are usually straight, ambitious young starlets or models who have to pick up the slack in exchange for fame and $$.
- R16 can someone please give me actual evidence of Henry being gay, not queeny delusions or wishful thinking
- they love the idea of "masculinity" as constructed by the social machinery that masculinity is about getting to feel and enjoy the experience of interchanging their body parts with female ones.what they really don't like is the feeling of what they are unknowingly becoming,they are basically turning themselves into hermaphrodites.Cross-sexuality is just not the right physical way of masculinizing one's own somatosensory system.Long term sensory transduction of females'body bits into one's own sensory system is heck of a good psyschophysical way of androgenization.
- R18 there are probably way more bisexual actresses in Hollywood than lesbians and gay men COMBINED
Women are taught at a young age to admire and objectify female beauty, it starts with playing with Barbie's.
One of the main things about homophobia against gay men is that straight men can't believe and can't get over the fact that a man would find another man attractive
In the history of mankind, straight women have probably never said to a bi or gay woman "Ew how could you find another woman attractive when there's all this beautiful dick out there"?
Straight guys will say it to bi/ gay guys all the time
- Well the fact that he has NEVER had even one documented relationship with a womann during all this years. There's only been rumours and speculation but no tangible proof even during the enagagement with his "fiance" there was never once a picture of they both of them together. All of his ex's have been pretty thick and butch, oops nevermind look here:
Rumors have been floated about Cavill online for some time now. He lived and worked in West Hollywood. He was “engaged" to lesbian fitness instructor Jillian Michaels before she “came out" as “bi" (she’s a lesbian).
He was rumored to be Corey Spears’ boyfriend back before he was anybody, hence all the pics of him on Spears Facebook account. Those pics mysteriously disappeared once Cavill got the Superman job.
He was recently announced as being “engaged" to Ellen Whittaker yet he was never seen with or pictured with her, and they hadn’t been dating prior to the engagement announcement. So we don’t have a written affidavit but gay people generally know what the closet looks like (unless they’re still in there) and this is definitely it.
Also this doesn’t even begin to address Spears posting a very gay looking picture of Cavill under the heading “Dearest Heart". That seems pretty clear, particularly given that we know they were close at one point, and supposedly still are.
For the I'm a girl and Henry was my first ever "real crush", to the point where he molded my preference in men to this day. But he undoubtedly is gay, I’ve been following him since I was 13, going way back to his very first ONTD post. Looking at his track record you can’t be mistaken. As a delusional teen, I sure wished he wasn’t but now I can just appreciate his hotness regardless of his sexuality.
- I'm guessing that his PR people have been paying attention to what people on the internet say. When it was first announced he would be Superman, there were lots of gay rumors about him, so lo and behold, a few months later he's suddenly "engaged". Almost immediately nobody was buying that, especially when there was not one photo of them together after a whole year.
So it seems they realized that the next beard needed to be photographed with him at events. Unfortunately, they got a manly looking woman who has her own gay rumors, so this just made people even more suspicious and people didn't fall for it.
Sure enough (as may figured would happened), Gina is now gone now that the movie promotion is over and it seems they're starting with a new "girlfriend" - one that's a little more feminine.
- Thank you R22 for being one of the few straight females on here with common sense.
- Gina wasn't believable as his girlfriend. Lots of people thought she was a lesbian, they had zero chemistry, and he is like the world's hottest guy and she's, well, not hot.
Kaley? Also not hot, unless heavily airbrushed. Beard improvement? Nah.
- Is R20 having a schizophrenic episode? His language is oddly constructed.
- Nobody in their right mind bought the Cavill/Carano pairing. They gave the game away on body language alone.
- That poor girl has tragic drunky face or IBS.
She's also going to have to starve herself or purchase lipo; she has the same back-fat genes as Caroline Rhea.
In her defense, she has lovely boobs. And, really, that's what counts.
- Henry and Manganiello have a lot in common in their bearding history!
Both are gay, but would never come out anytime soon. Joe won't because of his macho image and overbearing Italian mom, whereas Henry just wants to work in Hollywood.
- I get the feeling Henry is transgressively bearding. Why all these butch women and rumored closet cases like Kaley Cuoco? Why not just some thin, pretty starlet who wants attention, like the girls Ryan Seacrest chooses?
- I didn't have an opinion about his sexuality until I read that The Big Bang Theory is his favorite show. I don't mean that as a criticism of the show. But if he loves this show then he is 1. a straight male nerd 2. a straight woman who likes nerds 3. a Gay male who likes nerds. Since he isn't female or nerdy I'm going with the latter. He could do worse than Kelly. She is really cute and has a nice body. She's also immensely talented with great comedic chops. And she has big bucks thanks to syndication. I never get a gay vibe from her. Basically she's a girly girl who likes getting her tomboy on once in a while. Like a lot of straight women.
- Isn't Kaley Cuoco friends with Taylor Lautner?
Smokes & Screens, baby.
- r22 Thank you! I still get hounded by people on tumblr and ONTD to this day. Once they unveiled Gina as his new gf I thought it was a sure thing, I mean even the most guillable of his fans wouldn't believe that time and time again he would go for the most built, masculine homely the internet has ever seen.
I honestely can't believe what his team is thinking, no exaggerations but I would make a five times more believable beard than this one. If your putting all that effort in to deceive the public why not go all the way.
How hard can it be to find a feminine girl. Pretty face, good hip to waist ratio and a pair of subtle implants. The world is practically overflowing with striving lingerie and bikini models.
- I'm sorry but I'm probably the minority but I do not find Cavil hot at all. He's not ugly but he does nothing for me...
- Couldn't Henry pick a better beard? He's prettier than her.
- Envy much, R28? Kelly is a lovely girl. No need to be a hater.
- Blind Item ...
ALLIE IS WIRED 06/17
"This rising star’s PR team has been calling the shots in his relationships. They urged him to end his first engagement and now they are preventing him from popping the question again. He feels solid in his path to A list status thanks to finally nabbing a huge role, but his handlers have told him to decide whether he wants to be a star or be a husband. He decided to stand by his girl…for now."
He: Henry Cavill....
Previous Fiancé: Ellen Whitaker....
Current GF: Gina Carano
- Lol, Joe Manganiello's fan club trying to get him in on the conversation at R29. I very much doubt Joe is gay and their relationship history isn't really at all similar.
- Henry and friend.
- Yeah, not sure why Joe Manganiello got brought into this. But since ya'll brought it up - Joe's not gay, although he's not as straight as his image would lead one to believe. He's more ambitious than Cavill on his best day and willing to do whatever it takes to further his career. Also, his father is Italian, not his mother.
- Corey Spears was just his Lil' Buddy or wingman. No way Henry would go for him out of all the men in LA...
- I get a bi vibe from Joe Manganiello.
He is a bit of a nerd though. He's been playing MMORPGS for years and was even online raiding in World of Warcraft when he got the calll about landing the superman role.
This is still not believable. I'm a woman and most men like pretty faces, curves (not fat), ass, boobs and a small waist and generally smaller physiques then their own. Ofc, you judge the whole package when in the search for a partner and most men can get attracted to any kind of women and disregard appearance for the right person. But Henry is a famous actor, and a damn good looking one at that, a couple of years ago I would even go as far as to say that he was THE best looking man.
He would have had heads turning and women throwing themselves at him while working a regular blue collar job. Instead he is a succesfull actor that attend lots of galas and events that are probably overflowing with young and beautiful women that would gladly date a man like Henry.
Let's say he's a man that values depth, intellect, someone with common interests etc and appearances don't matter to him. Well then maybe I could by the fact that he fell for an homly woman once, but twice, thrice and still going? I don't think so.
- r39 more like his ex.
- If he is gay, he's done a good job at keeping previous bfs/hook-ups silent. I wish I were as good at that.
- "Cuoco shared a pic of her sitting next to a movie poster for Man of Steel and wrote, "Everyone go see "man of steel". It's fantastic in every single way."
Seriously? Does she read Tiger Beat too?
Can his team find him a better "girlfriend"? I'm sorry, I am now fully convinced he's gay.
tsk tsk tsk
- Is he an ex? Both Henry and Corey attended a wedding in Venice Beach a few months ago and Corey was also at the MOS world premiere.
- Joe is bisexual!
Yes it's the father who's Italian, but it's true his mother is nuts. He was 'engaged' to some model/actress even though you could tell from pictures of them together that he could not wait to get away from her. And now he's dating some girl who used be a ring-side model for boxing matches in Vegas.
Anyway, he's is very ambitious and will do anything for fame. But he swings both ways, and mostly towards men than women.
- Corey was his roommate when he moved to Los Angeles. I would be shocked if they ever dated. Pityfucked once or twice at most.
- Kaley must be making more money from the bearding contract than her fucking Bill Shatner commercials!
- R21, I'm sorry, but I work in the industry and from my experience, Hollywood teems with gay male actors (from A-list to Z-list) and very, very few lesbian actresses. This field just does not attract many lesbians (probably because it involves pandering to men in a semi-sleazy way at ALL levels). Creative arts in general attracts more gay men/straight women, and the "selling" of one's self involved in acting lends itself to straight women and gay men more easily.
Yes, it seems all the rage now for young actresses (and young women in general) to declare "bisexuality", but it seems most do it to be "chic." The ratio of actresses who claim to be bi and enjoy a kiss with a woman vs. ever actually eating another woman's pussy is like 50:1. But who knows? All I know is what I've seen, and most actors and actresses seem to prefer boyfriends in their personal lives.
- Lesbians who want to work in Hollywood go into stuff like set construction and lighting design. Or producing.
- I first saw him in The Tudors, knew nothing about him and he didn't ping for me. I searched him and went to his imdb account and saw this pic. PING, PING, PING. The second I saw it I thought "gay". That was before I knew about all the pics with gay men and all the rumors and no history with women. BTW, this pic is not on his imdb account anymore and it took me about 15 minutes to find it. Anyone who doesn't realize he's gay, is blind, stupid or delusional.
- maybe he's deeper than that and doesn't go for looks or figure in a women. Maybe he's into kinky shit in bed and these women are into it too, who knows? Some men say "average" looking women are better in bed because they try harder than "pretty" women.
Really don't get his appeal, he's not hot, sorry, he just ain't.
- Please. The Hollywood Beard Society is having elections next month and Kaley is running for Vice President. She's been taking tips from bearding legends Sheryl Crow and Kelly Preston because she's sick of being Secretary, but knows Taylor Swift has President locked down for the fifth consecutive year. Kaley thinks she has a viable chance at VP this year now that Lauren Conrad's star has faded.
- Yeah R54, damn, that's my first time seeing that picture. He looks gorgeous with those BJ lips. So you say this pic used to be on his IMDB profile and now it's not.
Things that make you go hmmmmmmmm?
- Kaley has the most aggressive publicist/team in the business, and they STILL can't make her happen. Yes, she's on a huge TV show, and she's set for life money-wise, but she can't seem to parlay the success of BBT into anything more, and she's drenched in sweat from trying.
And she can never seem to get her look right, when she's at all the events she goes to. That makes me think she's fighting the people she's hired to put her together. She can afford the best stylists, hair and makeup people. If she was letting them do their job, she wouldn't look so...off..all the time. Fighting your stylists reeks of lesbian.
To say nothing of all the bearding.
- This comment isn't really about Henry Cavill - I've never seen him in anything.
But I keep seeing hot guys with girlfriends that are much less attractive than them. And this isn't envy on my part. These guys are conventionally good looking and the girlfriends aren't ugly but rather 'rode hard'/biker chick types. I find it very perplexing - not that "goodlooking" guys would go for trashy, not remotely fresh-faced girls but that they'd go for girls who's aesthetic seems so different to theirs.
- Jesus fucking Christ, the hetero chicks make me ashamed to be one. They're pathetic.
Let go of the fantasy. You can continue to dream about him, but you're fighting a losing battle with this one.
The. Man. Is. Gay.
There's genuinely gay-friendly hetero guys like Chris Kluwe, then there's gay. Henry's gay. Grieve a bit (go through the stages if you must), then get over it and move on. Find yourselves a sucker who's insane enough to get involved with you, settle down, maybe pop out some kids - that'll keep you too busy so you're not playing "detective" expecting there to be an actual picture of him with a cock in his mouth before you'll believe it.
[quote]A source tells the mag that "they are totally hot for each other,"
I hope they pay the person who writes this cliched shit enough to counter the embarrassment of having this on their resume.
- R58 Verdict: wrong! Do you have any inside info? Or is this the musings of a Hollywood psychic who thinks that Kaley is on the DL?
- rofl r57 Yup. IMDB was where I saw it the first time and it was a punch in the face. I knew he was gay when I saw that pic. It's gone from IMDb (I guess I'm not the only one who thought he was flaming to the heavens in it). Not only that but it took me quite a few searches to find it and many pages of pics. ALL the pics of him on IMDB now are either from Superman/Superman looking/very butch and handsome. Go look.
I remember it surprised me when I saw the flaming pic because he didn't ping to me at all on TT.
- R61, I have a framed certificate from a correspondence course in lesbian-detecting reiki (level 2), and when I held my hands out over a tacky spread she did in In Touch Weekly, the vibrations were distinctly sapphic.
- Whatever Henry's up to in the dating department,good for him!I like Kaley and think she's pretty darn cute.Though I must admit,I do love the speculation as far as branding him as a 'closet case' is concerned and the subsequent 'slamming' that follows when anyone entertains the concept of 'straight',its almost like that alone is enough to warrant a banishing into the abyss.
How come no one mentions the fact that during the times Henry was in town taking a break from filming the Tudors and crashing on Corey's couch way back in 2007,the latter was actually in a serious relationship with a guy who was completing his residency at the time with whom he was also living with in the same garage turned apartment?The deluded always seem to overlook the information that runs contrary to the delusion(much like the modus operandi at Faux News)in lieu of desperately wanting to believe otherwise to the point of it taking on a pseudo sense of reality.
Yeah,elaborating on that previous statement,one of Corey's exes who he's still friends with,made it clear in black and white in January 2008 and I quote in particular,'The Hen' is a 'hot,hot,hot straight guy'.Case in point,this was long before we even heard of St Cavill being cast as the new Superman (which you use as as the pinnacle albeit defining moment in 2011 when it was formally announced, immediately rendering every single one of his female conquests since,as 'beards')so there was no plausible reason for Corey's friend to propagate a lie about Henry's sexuality during a time when hardly anyone knew him let alone cared about what his orientation was.
Lets call spade a spade,shall we?Some of ya'll loathe straights based largely on negative stereotypes but as soon as a really friendly all round nice guy and a rather handsome one too who just happens to be 'straight' as much as it is a distressing thought for some to fathom as has been aptly demonstrated at DataLounge,is seen hanging out and having fun with gay people,it is a given that he is gay too.Double standards much?Those photos of Henry with Corey and several of their friends at different times are nothing more than a bunch of people having fun accompanied by drunken silliness that frankly,is nowhere near enough to even warrant a PG 13 rating but oh no,the vivid interpretations that have ensued are totally mind blowing,interpreting things to serve a particular agenda is quite a 'talent',I'll hand it to ya!Nothing beats an overactive imagination,ever.
Sadly,some sections of the gay community are its own worst enemy and is one of the very main reasons as to why we can never have 'normal' friendships with straight men without having idiots on both sides of the fence perceiving it to be otherwise.
Props to Henry for being an open minded individual who doesn't let his friendships be dictated by a person's personal preferences.
- R54 & R62 Honey, if you thought he was flaming in that pic, check out this gif!
- Does anyone else not bother reading the longer posts because you pretty much know the gist and that the source will undoubtedly be some Twilight-esque psycho?
- Why do these announcements of new bearding relationships never mention how the couple supposedly met?
- In Stardust he was all Cary-Elwesized and an awkwardly written/directed wink at the end implied that he and DiNiro were screwing.
Ha ha - you hit the nail on the head.
As for Cavill - I don't think he can really be put in the Colton Haynes/Luke Evans camp. He's done a good job at keeping his private life private. The jury's still out on his sexuality.
- Does this mean the studio realized that the Gina beard wasn't convincing anyone?
- [quote]Why do these announcements of new bearding relationships never mention how the couple supposedly met?
They're still working on the script.
- R66 I skim through them for the shits and giggles. :-)
- [quote]Does anyone else not bother reading the longer posts because you pretty much know the gist and that the source will undoubtedly be some Twilight-esque psycho?
As soon as I realize it's a "Henry is straight!" essay, yep, I quit reading. You can't debate with people in denial.
- Cavill showed more natural charisma gaying it up in that gif R65 that he has shown trying to be the leading man in any of his blockbusters. Kinda sad really.
- Re: R65
I watched Hellraiser: Hellworld not too long ago, and the funny thing is that Henry is supposed to be playing a straight pussy hound in that movie.
- Keep on harping that closet gay BS till the cows come home.Though if any of you ever cared for 'sources',go ask Dan Renzi (ex Real World from way back),he knows 'The Hen' (I also thought that this nickname would have been known by now but no!).For a forum that claims to know all the gossip and is the current leading 'authority' on Henry Cavill's closeted gay self that has now recruited alleged 'lesbian' (as exposed on a few posts back on this thread by one of the resident experts on homosexual actors in the industry)Kaley Cuoco to be his latest 'front',I really thought the name would have been mentioned but no,not a single mention ever since the inception of those Henry Cavill is gay threads.
Thanks for the endless laughs,this place is nothing more than a travelling circus which features a few undiagnosed mental patients who use it to air their various delusions and in turn,have it reciprocated.
One more thing,by far one of the dumbest things I've ever read on these HC threads is someone saying that he is now 30 and not married which apparently is in contrast to every other 30 year old straight guy out there who is married and has children.I mean really?Henry's eldest brother is 40 yrs old and also not married,does that make him gay too?
Idiocy knows no bounds!
- Kaley deserves an Emmy for Best Faghag
- Yes, let's see... supposedly broke up with the last one in May, it's been a month and within that month he's been endlessly promoting the film all around the world.
Are we now calling the ten minutes they met in an LA conference room with their people... dating?
- Henry has said in many interviews that he's a computer nerd, nothing wrong with that. Makes me like him even more!
- Dan Renzi? Is that you trying to drum up publicity R76?
Yes Dan wrote about Cavill a few times in his blog. Is that supposed to be the height of gossip?
- R56 cracked me up.
- R58 is correct in that Kaley can't glam up to save her life. Either her hair, makeup, or dress are horrible, or 2/3 are horrible. However, her awful dress sense doesn't give me a lezly vibe, more like a straight-girl-who-can't-dress-and-won't-listen-to-the-experts vibe.
Has she had any rumored girlfriends? Is there a "best friend" she spends lots of time with?
Cute dress at link
- Hetero women on DL: what's not to loathe?
This thread provides ample answer, from the self-aggrandizing beard wannabe to the 'gay dude' who's more homophobic than Tom Cruise to the babbler who thinks straight women have better gaydar than GLBT people (yeah, right).
- [quote]Corey was his roommate when he moved to Los Angeles. I would be shocked if they ever dated. Pityfucked once or twice at most.
Why did Henry just happen to have a gay roommate? And end up regularly in gay bars like the East/West lounge?
- I thought all handsome actors had that one headshot where their lips are pursed just enough to suggest they might be willing to suck a dick for a job. I thought that was purpose for them.
Anyway, Henry is so fine !!!!
- If straight women didn't identify you wouldn't know who you are talking to, r83. There many examples posted on DL where wishful thinking masquerades for "gaydar". Simply saying something doesn't make it so. Or make it true. Many gay men on this site get falsely accused of being "fraus" for holding opinions that aren't formed by identity politics. Free your mind.
- Bottom line is that Henry has a very weird personal life. There's no way to be 100% sure about anything when you don't know someone personally, but I'd say the last year of his life has been very tumultuous:
- suddenly becoming engaged to a woman he was rarely even seen with, and then ending that engagement not long after
- latching onto Gina as his girlfriend, telling people he lives with her, and then breaking up with her
- now being connected with another woman just after the Gina relationship ends
- r83 Self-aggrandazing? Ouch, that hurt. Serves me right for being a shallow bitch though.
- I wish The Hollywood Beard Society were real. Who would the Hall of Famers be?
- Any substantial gay rumours on miss Carano? She did have actual boyfriends before she was famous, I believe?
- I'm not all that familiar with Cavill, but I do think Kaley's cute and attractive (despite what shallow catty bitches insist). He could do worse.
- Well,Henry is one of FIVE brothers,so odds are at least one of them had to be gay. I guess Henry pulled that straw...
- He feels almost asexual to me. I sometimes see a pained look in his eyes, like he's carrying around this dark secret and I don't think it stems from him being gay.
What if his true orientation is actually a horrible sinister one and knowing right from wrong he is trying to fight those urges.
- Fuck you douchebag r93
- [quote]I wish The Hollywood Beard Society were real. Who would the Hall of Famers be?
Are you kidding? My busht is in the lobby!
- Kaley Cuoco = the ugliest bombshell evah. Her neck is almost as thick as Ms britney spears.
- Kaley Cuoco has a wholesome, farmer's daughter quality in candid pictures, but the glamour photos she's done for the lad mags are ridiculous - she's wearing so much Photoshop she looks computer-generated. I don't know why she does them, as they obviously haven't helper her career by getting her film roles and endorsement deals.
Henry should have just dated Taylor Swift.
- Exactly R87, that and the fact that his prior girlfriend was lesbian Jillian Michaels.
I mean there isn't any smoking gun gay proof with Cavill. But when you consider that his social life was all gay men and his entire dating history seems fake and fabricated solely to give him the appearance of being straight the most obvious and fair assumption is he is gay. Occam's razor.
- I want to see Kaley with a black NFL player, like RG3
- Henry's publicist is also Jodie Foster's, and Bomer's. Simon Halls apparently does not think much of her.
- To some degree R93 is right. There seems to be a deep sadness in his eyes. He doesn't seem happy and looks like he is in pain about something.
- Hey, there's only ONE Sad Eyes around here. And that's Colton Lee Meriweather Haynes!!>!>!?!
- I'd date Kaley. She is not glam model but is very pretty and seems like she'd be a hell of a lot of fun to hang with. Couldn't have sex with her though.
- Kaley is cute. I'm gay BUT I'd fool around with her!I hope Cavill at the very least gets a hand job!
- I think Kaley was chosen because she has that cool, kinda-hot but accessible girl next door vibe that would appeal to his overall fan base. The girls are starting to buy it because Kaley supposedly bears a resemblance to Henry's "ex-fiance", Ellen W.
- [quote]Instead he is a succesfull actor that attend lots of galas and events that are probably overflowing with young and beautiful women that would gladly date a man like Henry.
Hate to break it to you, babe, but by Hollywood standards Henry is only "slightly above-average" in looks. (By non-Hollywood standards, however, he's an admitted knockout.")
[quote]Dan Renzi? Is that you trying to drum up publicity R76?
Dan is a much better writer than R76. (Yes, I know Dan.) He also lives in Miami Beach, not 90025 (West L.A.).
In any event, this is one of the few cases where I agree with the consensus of "gay, gay, gay." Although I haven't been following the tinhat-filled Cavill threads, if only because they scare me, I do know for a fact that Gina Carano's "people" have been desperate to keep her in the limelight after her big Hollywood debut, "Haywire," was not only shelved by the studio for a year and a half but also subsequently crashed and burned - one of Steven Soderbergh's only mainstream-film failures to date. Hell, if *I* was her PR flack I'd certainly try to hitch her post to Cavill's cape. I would not, however, partner him with a fucking butch-ass MMA expert! Kaley Cuoco is a solid choice -- Midwestern, corn-fed looks, and a regular on one of the highest rated network shows -- though at this point he really should be dating movie stars, not TV actors. I'm assuming he'll "trade up" as soon as a proper actress becomes available. Speaking of which, did Reese divorce Jim Toth yet?
- Corey Spears is a little coke-head. And was never more than a wingman for Cavill/little gay buddy. I'm pretty sure he's been dropped by now.
- Agreed, R105.
She can also be the personality in the relationship because if they had matched him up with some supermodel (the only ones who can come close to being as good-looking as him), it would've been boring.
- [quote]Hate to break it to you, babe, but by Hollywood standards Henry is only "slightly above-average" in looks. (By non-Hollywood standards, however, he's an admitted knockout.")
You're so ridiculous. We've *seen* Hollywood standards and whether or not he has staying power, I have no idea, but you're a fool if you don't think the man is ethereal.
- The guy is a star, no question. You start to type "he" into google and his name becomes one of the options.
- ^^^Right. There's gotta be a balance even if it is all for show. The one drawback and the issue that raises doubt, other than the obvious, is the timing of it all. I would think Simon Halls would have handled this better. Then again, I wonder if Gina just bailed and left them scrambling for a replacement.
- [quote] Hate to break it to you, babe, but by Hollywood standards Henry is only "slightly above-average" in looks. (By non-Hollywood standards, however, he's an admitted knockout.")
Well, damn, then who, by Hollywood standards, actually trumps him in looks?
- R111 Simon Halls is not Henry's publicist, Jennifer Allen is.
She is well-respected as a publicist but according to Halls, publicists are supposed to be effective, not well-liked.
Well r11 never said Simon Hall was. He said that Matt Bomer and Jodie Foster shared the same publicist with Henry.
- That was me. I said that.
- Posted in the other Cavill thread but Lainey calls BS on Cavill's new "romance"
- Wow, that's my first time agreeing with lainey. She's so far up PR's ass, that when she thinks like me and calls BS and bearding, I'm going to have to side with her.
- LOL! Lainey was one of the people PUSHING the Gina showmance!
She probably felt foolish when she saw how quickly Gina was dropped after using her column to call them legit, so she did this to retaliate!
- [quote]LOL! Lainey was one of the people PUSHING the Gina showmance!
Exactly! And NOW she wants to call bullshit?
Just goes to show she flip-flops and isn't worth believing.
- My penis goes out to him.
- I mean my *heart*. My heart goes out to him.
- I'm not gay. I made a special appearance on The View and forced Whoopi to announce I'm not gay.....so that proves it.
- Mabye gina was tired of not getting any, and bailed. But i've heard gina likes the puss more than dick so who knows.
- Anyone seen that first british interview with him. He seems straighter than Straightdude McStraightdudson until the interviewer mentions his female fans and he instinctivly grimaces and seems apalled.
He also gets asked if he ever fancies his costars, he answers that he "never really fancy anyone" I tried to look for some hint or some sign that he really meant I don't fancy women but he sounded like he really meant it when he said ANYONE(might be people), as in he actually never falls in love/has trouble felling lustful feelings towards anyone.
A little food for thought. This interview is probably the closest we will ever get to knowing the inner working of the real henry.
Hmm, maybe some of you were right about the whole
- I've really never been sure about whether Henry is gay or not. My gut feeling was that he is straight but his history really seems to suggest otherwise. If he stayed with Gina mybe I'd have continued to believe he was straight, but he went from living with her and taking her to events to all of a sudden being associated with Kaley Cuoco?! This is shady. He doesn't seem to be the type of guy who seems to jump from one girl to the next, judging from his interviews I mean, he gives off a very serious kind of vibe. At this point I'm convinced something is going on. Seems likely that his PR is arranging for these girls and he probably has some long time lover back in London.
- sorry for all the typos, the image of hot, twink henry clouded my thoughts while writing.
- R124 do you have the link to this interview?
- It'd be sweet if it was really Cavill and Galecki who got together with Cuoco as their faghag.
- Here is Simon's opinion of Henry (and Bomer's) publicist, Jennifer Allen, which he wrote anonymously on DL and thought nobody would notice!
Here you go love:
From when he used to have a semblance of a personality.
- I don't know anything about Bomer's partner - is he not American?
Because "favours" is spelled with a "u."
- Halls is American, the spelling errors and variations are forced and inconsistent throughout all his DL posts, unless he's talking in his big boy PR voice (I have an example of that too.)
- Can't wait for their awkward red carpet appearances.
- Why do you all assume that Kaley is in on the bearding? He could be playing her. I like the girl and I wouldn't like to see her made a fool of. She's well liked in the industry, with many friends who are gay. Some of them might make his business their business if he thinks he can use the girl and her celebrity to hide in plain sight.
- She looks like Britney here.
- R134, don't be dense. She's IN the business, so of course she knows he's gay.
I finally saw the horse rider he was "engaged" to and she looks a lot like Cuoco.
- Here is Daily Mail's coverage of Henry's split with Ellen Whitaker. Apparently after she split with Henry, she went to live with her best friend Jennifer!
Note: the lady in the photo is NOT Ellen Whitaker.
- [quote]Can't wait for their awkward red carpet appearances.
The public appearances will start with informal shots of the couple. Paps "catching" them coming out of lunch or dinner at some high-profile eatery and/or going into a car together.
It won't start at the red carpet. They've gotta make it look "natural."
- Still conflicted. Neither straight or gay seems to fit. I'm thinking asexual for now, with past experimenting in both camps. If he was ever with a man he was a strict top.
Still leaning towards asexual or some fucked up fetish or socially unacceptable orientation. I feel like he is a really nice guy that can be very affecionate and even romantic but that he has issues and feelings of shame/disgust when it comes to the acts of sex, whether they are straight or gay.
I feel like he sits and stares at his computer screen for along time after he jerks off only to go into the bathroom and compulsivly clean himself, erase his computer history and convince himself of NEVER again.
The question is what is he watching?
Haha, that article cracked me up. They really are hinting that she's gay.
I wonder if Gillian also moved in with a female friend after their breakup.
Can't they find him a st8 girl to beard for him
Shut the fuck up.
- We've got Sigmund Freud's mentally-disturbed sister posting @R139.
The man is NOT asexual. WTF is wrong with you? He's gay and closeted like numerous other actors. Get over it.
- Let's remind people that he was also supposedly dating Jillian Michaels for fuck sake. And this was before most knew who he was.
Give me a break already with this dumb frau bullshit of "not being sure if he's gay or straight."
- [quote]Let's remind people that he was also supposedly dating Jillian Michaels for fuck sake. And this was before most knew who he was.
What does this mean?
- That by now he is a fullblown beard for lesbians, meaning he is proably in need of bearding himself, ergo he is probably gay.
- [quote]What does this mean?
- [quote]a fullblown beard for lesbians
I believe it's called a "merkin."
- I wish the weirdo on this thread who keeps trying to suggest that Henry has some kind of sick/immoral sexual proclivities would go away.
- r148 I won't go away but I can keep my thoughts to myself if that makes you more comfortable. I still feel like I've contributed and provided lots of info that actually strengthen the notion that he is gay. Like the link to the interview where it's clear he finds it repulsive that women have sexual feelings towards him. The rest is just my opinion, I haven't forced my crap on anyone just stated what I belief from my own observations.
But you guys only wan't someone to chime in your unison he's GAY GAY GAY choir. Sure, Henry is such a fucking flamer I can't believe it. I heard he used to get blown by all the 5 a.m male lingerers when he used to work at that bar.
- What evidence is there that Kaley is gay?
- I doubt she's gay. I think it's a pr thing. He's the new hot thing and she probably wants to get into movies. And he's gorgeous, so I'm sure the idea of simply getting to look at him for a while is nice.
R149, it's fine to share info and give opinions, but perhaps you should reread the things you wrote. Are you really attempting to psychoanalyze the guy's sexuality just because you haven't seen him fucking people in his private life? You don't think that makes you look a bit...odd?
- None, r150. But in this crowd that doesn't count for much.
- Oh please, 'this crowd' isn't saying she's gay, you liar. Maybe one or two, but no consensus. She's not gay, just probably hoping to be the next Anniston.
- [quote]Like the link to the interview where it's clear he finds it repulsive that women have sexual feelings towards him.
Which interview is this?
- I've seen the interview, and it's really a stretch to say that Henry found it repulsive when it was brought up that women were attracted to him. He was shy and maybe nervous, if he is indeed gay and closeted, that questions like "do you have a girlfriend" would start being thrown at him. But repulsed? BREAKING NEWS: ATTRACTIVE ACTORS KNOW THAT THEY ARE ATTRACTIVE AND THEY LIKE THE ATTENTION. OTHERWISE, THEY WOULD EAT CANDY AND BECOME LIKE THE REST OF US.
- Here's the interview. He does have a touch of the gayvoice.
- Breaking News:
Henry Cavil is dating Jodie Foster!
- R157 And after that, maybe he can date Queen Latifah!
- r155 I don't think it's a stretch. I mean he literally recoils and grimaces in disgust.
- Lustful frau, you are merely projecting your own hatred and disgust of homosexuality onto Henry. You personally find homosexual attraction disgusting; ergo, homosexuals find heterosexual attraction disgusting.
While many homosexual males do indeed find minges peculiar and alien-looking (picture Ash prodding the dead facehugger), heterosexism is so ingrained into our social fabric and arguably into our DNA that gay men have no issue with women finding them desirable. Why should they?
- i haven't seen her say antyhing that indicates she finds homosexual sex discusting. if she's projecting anything it's her own repression and fear of sex, labeling henry an asexual.
- I like her but that relationship with Galecki sounds mostly imaginary.
Henry and that lady wrestler were not an attractive couple.
Kaley seems like a fun beard but these two don't exactly scream "power couple" so much as "running for cover."
- [quote]The man is NOT asexual. WTF is wrong with you? He's gay and closeted like numerous other actors.
He could be asexual. I think he's gay, but we really don't know for sure about the asexual part. All I know is that he's unlikely to be straight.
- R161 she labels Henry asexual because it is preferable (to her) than imaging him engaging in homosexuality.
- You gay hag want everyone to be gay. That is why your site is a joke.
- Of course not everyone is gay. But in the case of Henry it's not as if people are just saying things because they want him to be gay.
There's evidence going back years that he is gay, along with lots of photos to prove it.
- Henry takes photos with everyone. There is no evidence just this stupid site trying out him.
- There are no photos that prove Henry is gay. He wasn't caught with his hands in the cookie jar a la Bomer. There is only (extremely persuasive) circumstantial evidence.
- Rarely is there hardcore "proof" that someone is gay. But when you have photos around gay men in gay bars year after year, that's about as much proof as you need with a mainstream actor.
- Too many obsessive fancunts in this thread
- There are like four photos of Henry at the East/West lounge with his arms casually around people.
- Gays are all over in La some evidence.
- Plus all the other photos of Henry with Corey Spears and other gay guys at other events, in the pool, in the car, etc.
- Wow no one takes pics all the time with their phones. Don't ever be a lawyer.
- How do you know that those other guys (other than Cory Spears) are gay?
- One of them is his roommate whose name I am forgetting who he moved in with after he left Corey's place who is also gay. The others are friends of the roommate and Corey's. And yeah they are gay, the typical group of gay dudes running around WeHo. Even freaking Perez of all people used to talk about how Cavill ran with a group of gay dudes in WeHo. We can believe that Cavill was just their gay-loving straight friend, which is conceivable, but it is far more likely looking at everything we know that he is just gay. If he seemed to actually date chicks I could consider that he actually might be straight, but he doesn't.
- Simmer down, R176. None of that is conclusive. It stops being fun when you take it so seriously that you seem psychotic. It's not going to impact your life anyway so maybe you better get out and get one of your own.
- Really R177? Just stating the facts for the person who asked. Get over yourself.
- When did he split with Gina Carano?
- [quote]When did he split with Gina Carano?
Never. You actually have to be dating to split.
- Perez Hilton use to tag Henry's posts, when he git the Dunhill campaign, long before he got MOS with Gay, Gay,Gay.
- It is a wonder how inept his bearding is. Was Jake's ever this bad? He seems to have given up the pretense.
- I think he is transgressively bearding.
- Yep, R181. Perez even used Cavill's picture and tagged it "Gay Gay Gay" when the story itself wasn't even about him. Perez was always a douchebag, but he's usually right when it comes to who's gay, esp. if the person was hanging in West Hollywood for years:
- [quote]There are no photos that prove Henry is gay. He wasn't caught with his hands in the cookie jar a la Bomer. There is only (extremely persuasive) circumstantial evidence.
Before Neil Patrick Harris came out, were there pictures of him that were conclusive? There are a lot of gay celebrities where there was speculation, but nothing conclusive - until they came out.
- I love Henry Cavill so much, that I just can't take it!
- You don't love him, you lust for him. Know the difference.
- I'd hardly call identifying pics of himself with Simon's kids as "took my kids to the movies" as being caught with his hand in the cookie jar with regard to Bohmer.
Lance getting photographed arm in arm with Reichen at Tea in P'town certainly qualifies.
- R188, you must be the only person who didn't see the pictures of Bomer sucking face with his ex-boyfriend.
- Everyone knew bommer was gay especially since he always acted gay.
- Did ya'll see this?
- How can he be dating Kaley? He never broke up with his gf Gina.
I don't care if he is gay or straight but he seems to be acting like a famewhore douche. Thank goodness I'm not famous. I don't think I'd be vulgar and common enough to be famous.
- Wow, guess they are a real couple.
- The make out photos have been online since at least 2007 but Bomer has been with Halls since at least 2004. Bomer was widely rumored to be gay when he was on Guiding Light (2001-2003). It was discussed here (I started coming in 2001).
Good God, can you believe the People photo? I haven't seen such a cold and distant couple since... Matt Bomer and Simon Halls.
- Damn, he has it going on in the front, back, in between AND above the neck! I'm jealous enough to cut a bitch!
- Told you so.
- [quote]Wow, guess they are a real couple.
I hope this is sarcasm and you just forgot the quotation marks when typing "real."
- They look so ...stern!
- Talk about VPL. Wow.
- Could either of them look any more miserable?
- Forget about gay/ straight, while the man is beautiful beyond belief, these moves his people are making on his behalf are just really... bad. An overused formula.
Unbelievable we still have people dumb enough to fall for it, but then, there really is one born every minute.
- oh, please. whomever was reported as his girlfriend would be deemed a bad choice of beard here.
- I would say Haley as been voted President by unanimous decision r56 for snagging that hot piece! She better be sampling the goods-beard or not!
- No, Bomer hasn't been with Halls since 2004, r196. Here's an article from early 2008 in which Simon Halls is described as a single dad. Bomer also did a couple of interviews in 2007 in which he said he was single. So they met in late 2007/early 2008 at the earliest.
Henry looks very hot in those hiking photos, but I'm embarrassed by his inability to act even a little bit interested in the woman he's with.
- Who gives a shit about Bomer.
- These queens have a man crush on him. By the way he wasn't very believable as a hetero in Magic Mike.
- R207 At least he's out and proud unlike that coward that you're salivating for!
He deserves your respect, and many here (even if you delude yourself into thinking that we don't) actually do give a shit about him.
- R208 He's still hotter than you sweetie!
- Virgin here. You can see his package through his pants, is that normal? From what you can see, is he big?
Also, omg I don't wanna rack down on that Cuco girl but his team couldn't find him a more believable beard?
- R192 Yep, here we go. RIGHT after the "report" aka PR story that they're dating, we now get the "out and about" pictures - something that never happened with the previous two "girlfriends". Looks like with this one they looked back on why nobody believed the other "relationships" and are trying not to do the same thing.
- Leave henry alone!
- He getting ready to bang her.
- That goes without saying, R204, but the timing is beyond ridiculous. I mean no hint of this or of them together and suddenly a report, then a picture of the two of them together within a couple of days.
Did they meet on FB while he was "living" with the other one?
- [quote]Too many obsessive fancunts in this thread
I agree. Start F&F all of their posts until the homophobic cunts get banned.
- I don't see why he even bothers. Every time he's pictured with a woman, his body language screams, "I ain't with this bitch!" Its counterproductive. He must loathe women.
- In your dream queens. Henry likes the ladies.
- LOL, R217. Seriously. Perhaps it's that he's British and very reserved, but shit, I've seen conservative MPs show more warmth towards a woman.
- r124 the "Henry is asexual" troll was atleast right about the fact that he seems to have issues regarding women and their potential attraction towards him.
- [quote]He getting ready to bang her.
You mean she's getting ready to bang him with a strap-on?
[quote]In your dream queens. Henry likes the ladies.
He does indeed like the ladies...to beard for him.
- I'm sure your grandmother thought the same of Liberace, 218. Dumb genetics.
- R205 I understand and appreciate your argument for quality vs. quantity (I'd take the handsome, hairy, hunky hero over all 5 One Direction twinks any day of the week), but the founding principles of the HBS are money and fame. Taylor Swift wins both.
Good luck next year Kaley!
- They look so happy together.
- Henry is manly and straight to bad gays.
- I am leaning towards Bi.
And Straight Men like Kaley Cuoco. She is fun, has boobs, likes to party
- lol you gay fanboys are funny the dude is straight just like most of the actors you guys parade as gay on this site
- on the subject of couples, looks like zachary quinto and jonathan groff are over. zachary appears to be doing a male model called miles mcmillan
- Can't. Stop. Staring. At. Cavill's Cock. Bulge....
- R227 HAS to be a troll, because between the syntax and the bullshit, I'm thinking pretending to be a fangirl. Yes?
Is that a herp near his mouth?
- Superman's cock looks scrumptious.
- R192, you've got to be kidding. LOL! Why ain't they smiling? they look like they're marching. LOL! This is so, awkward.
Yup, he's gay.
- How come no one on here ever speculates that the "uggos' are gay? Buscemi, Giamatti, Goodman, etc?
- As if he didn't have enough going for him physically, now we have pretty good confirmation that he's also well-endowed.
Whoever is *really* getting it from him is lucky as all hell.
- here's where I am sad about our "advancement" of our agenda:
would it really be so fucking terrible if HC came out in a public way, now that Superman is a monster hit?
This would make perfect sense if FEAR didn't exist.
But I actually think NOW is the time for something like this to happen.
And he'll be huge! And it just may change perceptions once and for all.
Any sexuality can be sexually glorified and bring in the masses who are straight and gay. Angelina Jolie is a perfect example.
- R228 Wow, that was fast. The new guy is hot though
- "Every time he's pictured with a woman, his body language screams, "I ain't with this bitch!" "
LOL! R217. But I highly doubt he loathes women... he just doesn't want to fuck them, kiss them, or touch them.
But Henry needs to be coached to an inch of his life in pretending to be interested in his ladyfriends, it is counterproductive and bitches like us will dissect the shit out of these pap pics.
- R233: Maybe because people like you only showed up for Cavill, so you wouldn't know about the threads about people like Limbaugh.
There have been threads about Cavill long before the little girls discovered him. Don't you think it's interesting that five years ago when none of you people knew he was alive, Perez used to tag him "GAY GAY GAY" and suddenly he becomes Superman and that tag isn't used? Yes, I'm sure it's a coincidence.
- and shame on PH for not outing him. He outed him and then inned him.
He's a fucking tool.
- R228 When did that happen? Quinto and Groff were seen together a few weeks ago.
- Shit, r233. You read my mind. There have been rumors about Goodman over the years but no one seems to care if he's family. Not even the Bear and Chubby chasers. I'm sure for 99.9% of the gay men posting in this thread looking at a picture of Henry Cavil is just like looking in a mirror:)
- [quote]But Henry needs to be coached to an inch of his life in pretending to be interested in his ladyfriends, it is counterproductive and bitches like us will dissect the shit out of these pap pics.
Guarantee their people are talking to them about it right now as they read the comments not buying it. "Henry? TRY!"
If he isn't gay, why should he come out? Why would this guy hide the gay? He has been friends with gays for years, continues to be friends with them, so it makes no sense he would hide it.
Maybe, just maybe, he is straight, or Bi.
You are soooo certain he is gay, but where is the proof?
Just leave him alone, and let what happens happen. Some of our favorite gay pets on here needed years before they came out. If HC is gay, he will come out on his own time. In the meantime, the rest is just speculation, with little to no actual fact. Wishful thinking doesn't make it so.
- Don't know if Henry is gay or not. At this point I don't care. Finally saw Man of Steel last night and was extremely unimpressed. Hated it from the opening shots of Krypton to the last second.
Henry may be easy on the eyes, but he has the depth of a koi pond.
Only thing that I do know for sure is that Henry's PR agency is all over this thread. And many of the other Henry threads on DL. Glad they're earning their paycheck. Hope they paid their $18.
- very recent, Zach was at Miles's birthday party, and they are both posting pictures on instagram from Amsterdam and liking all each others pictures. Safe to say they are their together.
- See how the fangirls are just completely ignoring what I wrote about Perez? No explanation for it, they'd prefer to just lie to themselves. Henry was a fixture in W. Hollywood when he wasn't getting much work. Perez had no reason to fear outing him then because he wasn't a big name, so why lie about him? He's now hit big, the delusional girls have discovered him and the tag is no longer used. Maybe he went to Marcus Bachmann's clinic.
2008, ladies, then the tag is no longer used once he's announced as Superman. Stop being so God damned dense.
- She's very kisses and cuddles with her homosexual co-star, Jim.
- So out him elsewhere, r246. Why preach to the choir here?
- R248? I was addressing the ones in denial who ARE here.
- can you post those PH posts?
Why would he back down? Isn't PH pretty aggressive about outing gay actors? Wasn't he the one that outed NPH?
Perhaps PH thought HC was gay because (horror of horrors) he was hanging with gays like Corey Spears. And then perhaps PH found out he really isn't gay?
PH could have been wrong. If he was right about it, why stop putting it on his blog, given his history of outing so many others.
- They're just trolls, r249.
- No 251, some of these women are frighteningly deluded and/or just willfully ignorant. Not sure which is worse.
- I doubt people like R250 are merely trolls. She's doing so many acrobatic moves to convince herself he's straight that she could join cirque du soleil.
The story itself wasn't even about Cavill and yet Perez used a picture of him and tagged it. Why do you think that is?
Has Perez ever been wrong about people who are gay because I'm not sure.
- Cute outfit
- It's funny reading the over-the-top posts by Perez on this Henry-Kaley thing. Even he's playing along, but it's just dripping with sarcasm and condescension. You can tell even he finds it's ridiculous.
- R206, you are so far behind on the Matt Bomer scandal it's embarrassing.
- r254 Omg, his team isn't even trying anymore.
Where is Kate Bosworth when you need her? On second thought her kind isn't in anymore. Are there no Sports Illustrated or VS models available?
- lol @ [bold]Lainey[/bold]
Her site is shit shit shit!!!
- If Henry won't satisfy her, I guess I'll have to for the time being:
- and it's working. What are all of us discussing? This actress that *looks* familiar, but I can't place her...oh yeah, KALEY CUOCO.
THINK ABOUT IT.
- Perez Hilton:
[quote]According to everyone with eyes in Sherman Oaks, Superman and his blonde Lois Lane finally took their love public!
[quote]Man of Steel Henry Cavill was spotted on a super sexy hiking date with The Big Bang Theory's Kaley Cuoco over the weekend!!!
[quote]We knew this fresh new couple was playing hide the kryptonite in the privacy of their own homes, but flaunting their feelings in public is a HUGE step!!!
[quote]According to sources, they were basically practically even holding hands!
[quote]Whoa!! Get a room you two, LOLz!!!
- Homos are very jealous people. Go fantasize about someone else. Henry is taken by the female race and it will always be that way. Suckers.
- Ya PH is a reliable source Bahahaha
- [quote] they were basically practically even holding hands!
"Basically, practically even holding hands"
Is this like being a little bit pregnant?
Either they were or they weren't holding hands.
And is this what celebrity journalism has been reduced too? Reporting on 6th grade romances where holding hands is a big deal?
The photos look staged. Look as sincere and genuine as the photos of Jake G. and Taylor Swift together a couple of years ago.
Henry doesn't look like he wants to be there at all and Kaley looks like she's eagerly anticipating the fat paycheck she's going to get.
- Are you gays stupid or what who has a smile on their face when they are hiking or being stalked by press. Come on you stupidos.
- R257 I agree. I'm afraid I have to agree with Simon Halls (blech!), Jennifer Allen isn't a very good publicist.
- Dumbass/R263, PH is going along with your delusions, so are you saying you believe Henry is gay? Because you just said @R262 that you don't. Which is it, idiot?
Delusional and stupid is no way to go through life, honey.
- Are you guys so dumb that you don't see sarcasm right in front of your faces? Perez is mocking the romance, hence the line about holding hands.
Yeah, clearly Perez is a terrible source when it comes to who is and who isn't gay. He's always wrong when it comes to THAT. :::eyesrolling:::
- Yeah I think the Perez post is hilarious, he is obviously mocking them, people are dense.
[quote]Homos are very jealous people. Go fantasize about someone else. Henry is taken by the female race and it will always be that way. Suckers.
Can someone help me? Why are people like her on this thread?
- I'll tell you right now, R270:
These little girls have suddenly discovered a new obsession: Henry Cavill. Their hormones are in overdrive and their lives have become about googling away like stalking freaks for every detail about him. They probably googled "Henry Cavill Gay" just to see what pops up and DL was one of the sites that came up as a search result.
Once they have Algebra to keep them busy, they'll have less time to spend on here.
- I'm astonished to find that they've actually been photographed together, from reading this thread I'd assumed there was nothing more to the 'relationship' than a press release.
Can't you feel the burning passion!
- r270. We were hoping you guys would do us a solid and take her while school is out. We certainly don't want her.
- What does Henry have to do to prove to you people he's truly straight?
- Kaley's arms are rather thick.
- Look like he actually gives two shits about the women that he's supposedly in a relationship with - all three of them!
- R274, what proof do you have that he IS straight?
- This sort of thing happens because the gay "community" has so many closet cases in it the Hollywood closet cases are automatically given a free pass.
- R21, I will 100% say that I find men far more attractive than girls. Not everyone thinks the same way, I know.
- LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is getting good, we now have actual HAND holding pictures with Henry actually smiling, or smirking.
PR is reading this thread bitches! :)
- He actually forced a smile!
Who says he can't act.
- Johnny Galecki is straight??? lol that's funny he cruised me at my gym.
- Whose clitty is bigger: Kaley's or Henry's?
- good God who goes to the grocery store holding hands after 1 week of dating???? Such an obvious PR ploy...Gina coulrdn't quell the gay stories so she was fired & they got this new one. She's clicking tho, so this one will stick for a while.
Kid, just COME OUT already and stop this nonsense...or say you're bi but don't pretend to be hetero.
- R239 That's why nobody reads his site anymore. He used to be the one person to out people, now he's just a PR puppet. I refuse to even visit his site now.
- [quote]good God who goes to the grocery store holding hands after 1 week of dating???? Such an obvious PR ploy...Gina coulrdn't quell the gay stories so she was fired & they got this new one.
Exactly. And let me guess - they're already living together now too and they're doing the grocery shopping for the house? *roll eyes*
This dumb fuck should just go back to England.
- I bet he chose the pink shirt on purpose.
I'm telling you, he is transgressively bearding. No one would have put together such an inept attempt at heterodating if they were serious about staying closeted.
On a side note, he really beefs up when he's not training for a film. Total endomorph.
- This site is a joke. The queens are nothing but nasty liars.
- R288, don't you have summer school to study for?
- R288 Then get the fuck off you dumb frau cunt.
- Who of them has bigger tits? She or he?
- I wanna fucking suck on his big fat uncut British meat sausage!!!
- Quite big tits
- r284 Exactly! I have never dated someone for a week and gone grocery shopping with them. Usually you are just getting to know the person. Who buys this BS? If people actually stopped and looked at the situation logically, it makes absolutely no sense that they are already this deeply involved. Ludicrous!
- But we don't know that they have been dating for just a week. He hasn't been seen with Gina for nearly 2 months. So it is possible the KC thing could have been going on longer.
Or they could be stopping at the store to pick up some food to throw on the grill for dinner. Why is this a problem?
There was a witness who posted seeing them at the Beverly Hills Hilton and they were very lovey dovey. No pics of course, but that was the first thing that was ever posted about them.
People thought she was lying as they thought that KC was in NYC. But now it seems like that story may have been true.
- r15, The acting population is not representative of the rest of the population.
Think about Drama Department guys in High School vs. Athletes.
- r295 The witness was probably one of their PR Reps. Do you really buy this pairing?
- R297 Of course R295 buys this "pairing" - she's a dumb straight fangurl.
- [quote]New Couple Alert! Henry Cavill Reportedly Dating Kaley Cuoco
And in other news, Queen Latifah is dating a man!
- Warner Bros. Bringing fake couples together.
I thought that Gina and Henry were paired because she had fans who felt she should play Wonder Woman should WB ever get the Justice League film going. Now he's paired with the star of a show about nerds who love comic book characters. Sounds legit.
- I shall move to Beverly Hills if Henry is really that easy to spot there. I'm a good look man who will never be rejected...
- R300, I think it's safe to say that when Gina got fired for being Henry's beard, she was fired from any consideration to be Wonder Woman.
Hell, if Kaley does a good job and stays the course with Henry (not a chance), she could be Wonder Woman. She has the body, that's for sure!
- [quote]I think it's safe to say that when Gina got fired for being Henry's beard, she was fired from any consideration to be Wonder Woman.
I think it was probably the other way around: Gina probably found out she was no longer in the running for WW, so she said "fuck it" to being a beard if she wasn't going to get anything out of it. She was probably desperate to get some dick finally after that charade.
- Good lord. What is he, a lesbian? Has he moved in?
They've been dating a week and now they're buying two grocery carts full of groceries. That's not shopping for a single meal. That's shopping for a week or more.
And given the way, Henry is porked out in just the short time since he got back from the Man of Steel publicity tour, looks like he'll be doing a lot of that eating.
Glad his PR company is earning their paycheck. They're definitely working overtime this 4th of July holiday.
- r303 Maybe she wanted more money. Beards are paid right?
- LMAO! Even CelebrityDirtyLaundry knows this whole thing is fake!
Jesus, if HC wasn't such a fucking airhead, he would cut the bullshit out and just refuse to talk about he private life if he doesn't want to come out. But no, he actually thinks people will fall for all this phony bullshit that doesn't add up.
- Yes R303 and R305... those are possibilities to explain Gina's sudden disappearance.
Makes me feel even more sorry for Henry - the studio is making him do this shit, and the beards are dumping his fine ass if they don't get their way.
Question: Why can't Henry just be single for a few months. Clean the plate, and start over again in the Fall? This is getting embarrassing to watch. I really like him.
- Both of them have put on weight.
- I think it's sweet then going grocery shopping so they can make dinner together.
- [quote]Makes me feel even more sorry for Henry - the studio is making him do this shit, and the beards are dumping his fine ass if they don't get their way.
Poor Henry my foot! He CHOOSES to go along with this bearding. If he wasn't so spineless, he could refuse to go along with this bullshit, but he's such a pussy with no guts that he'll do whatever the studios say. He doesn't even have to come out - just stop resorting to bearding.
But whatever - let everyone laugh at him a la Ryan Seacrest. Even a lot of his frau fans are opening their eyes at what bullshit this is.
- Henry is being so coy with that smirk, r280! It's like he's saying "I know, it's just until the MOS press rounds are over-I'm outta here!"
- [quote]Both of them have put on weight.
Well, his nickname is Fat Cavill.
He's one of those people that as soon as he stops working out, he gets fat. It will only get worse as he gets older and his metabolism slows down. If I recall, his dad is overweight, isn't he?
- OMG, he isn't fat in these pics.
He looks great and he often doesn't photograph well, but in these newer pics, he looks really good.
- Not fat, but he and Kaley both have packed on a few lbs.
- PR Team, better hire body language experts pronto, to teach these lovers how not to look so fake.
- R314, Honestly, IMO, Henry looks his best when he is not as ripped. I like his body as it was in the Tudors. He was not fat at all, but he wasn't super lean like he was in The Immortals, nor was he hugely ripped like MOS. He had a nice, realistic physique and I think his face looks best when he has just a bit more body fat% because he has such strong bone structure. The little bit more fat makes his looks less severe.
- [quote]Henry's PR agency is all over this thread. And many of the other Henry threads on DL.
How do you know?
- In the link at R306, someone posted a comment that HC has the same PR as Tom Cruise. If that's true, then that speaks volumes right there.
- I think HC's PR used to be Tom's awhile back, but not now.
- He was never fat (even as a child), but if he doesn't regularly workout, he turns a bit soft:
- "Question: Why can't Henry just be single for a few months"
Oh, he will be before long, but right now he's got his first hit film in the theaters and has a shot at genuine movie stardom; at the very least he's going to be fronting a franchise that is popular with conservatives and homophobic fanboys. The suits who run the franchise, and Henry's own managers, will all believe they can make more money if the public believes he's straight.
This is why I'd never want to be an actor. If you ever get near the top of your profession, you've got to get close to the worst kind of corporate suits, and do exactly what they want.
- Tom Cruise was never with Viewpoint PR.
Henry has the same publicist as Jodie Foster, Matt Damon, Christian Bale and Bomer.
I assume Bale was the one Halls was talking about when he said he wasn't impressed with how they handled "their more troubled clients." Possibly he implied Henry as well. Maybe even Bomer!
- When and where did Halls say that, r322? I've seen similar comments in a couple of threads and I'm wondering if there's an interview I missed.
- I gotta say that I know nothing about Bomer or his partner (no clue what he looks like), but I'm fascinated by the person who feels the need to pipe in at the very mention of his name.
- R323, Halls wrote that anonymously on the Datalounge. I posted a screenshot of it at R129.
- R325, if you know Halls wrote that anonymously, how do you know it's him?
- Bless your heart r129
- I suspected Halls was writing in the DL Bomer threads (I analyzed his writing style using Variety and THR archives) so I started using trolldar to track his posts, which I screenshot in case they got deleted (they did.) Then I emailed the generic Hollywood shoptalk posts (not the awful things he was saying about his family) to one of the publicists he fired when he was CEO at PMK (found through Deadline) and they said it was his writing style and it was something they were not surprised he would do.
- R328. Here's my question: Why?
- Get help, R328.
- R328 = REALLY reaching
- R329 it started off that I was going to write a book about them, but then when I saw the potential signs of domestic and child abuse, I just got pissed.
- No, really, R328, GET HELP before you end up arrested for stalking in real life.
This is when fans go off the rails, they become convinced that they have to rescue the celebrity from some imaginary threat, such as the "Evil PR" our Ponies believed in. But what's really going on is that you want your your celebrity fixation to need you as much as you need him, so you've invented a reason to insert yourself into his life. He doesn't need you there, what he needs is some fucking privacy.
Halls, if you're really here, I hope you have very good security.
- I don't want to rescue Bomer; in fact he is complicit to some of the awful things his children will have to live with. He needs to be exposed too.
Halls doesn't want privacy; quite the opposite. There was a very stalkerish Tumblr called "Halls/Bomer" allegedly written by a woman whose child went to Bomer's kids school, that detailed all Halls and Bomer's comings and goings at the school and posted pictures of the children that were accessed from a parents-only section of the website. It also knew who Simon's relatives were when they attended school plays, knew what brands of clothing the kids were wearing, and always made sure to mention how handsome and charming Simon was.
Who do you think wrote it?
- Your rants are batshit crazy.
Put down the computer and call a mental health hotline.
- Why are they crazy? What research have you done to prove I'm not telling the truth?
- R336, while no one doubts your altruistic nature, I'm just curious as to why Bomer the focus of your attention? Why is he the one you're trying to 'save' as opposed to say... people who aren't famous, hot and don't have the resources to save themselves? Why not save them from domestic violence and child abuse?
They REALLY need your help.
Because they're not talking to me through my TV, are they?
- r338 Well, that certainly doesn't sound crazy!
- I know - how would poor people even get on TV besides reality programming, and I don't watch any of that.
- I can't remember which Cavill thread had the link to an old interview from when he was on RI:SE, but it is a little weird that he thought it was weird to "fancy" someone. Maybe it is asexuality he's been covering up after all.
- R341, here is the video you were referring to where he just turned 20 -
- P I N G!
- R344 That's a cool fucking shirt. I want one. Is that real?
- Looks like tumblr girls are so fucking desperate they've Photoshopped one of christian grey's shit on his shirt. [bold]What a bunch of sluts.[/bold]
Why can't these cunts understand someone like Henry C. will never play a slutbag for these sluts!!!!!!!!
- Thanks R347, Henry would never wear such a fucked up shirt in public. And he's too good for Christian Grey. I wish they hurry up and cast some poor bastard for that role so heifas stop wanting Henry!
- Is it a photoshop, R347? I've never read the book, so I didn't know. Is that a quote from the book?
I'm not good at spotting photoshops.
- Yes, it's a photo shop, and a poor one at that.
- God that's so fake and staged they might as well have done a studio photo shoot and sell it to magazines.
- R349, No, it's not a quote from the book. "50" is so badly written it's impossible to slog through. LOL that the author could write a line as original as the one on that T-shirt.
I also predict that the movie will be worse than the one with Mickey Rourke and the beautiful model and Alec Baldwin's ex; 9 1/2 Weeks. Don't think Cavill is right for the role of "50" at all, in any case.
- Besides, he wasn't comfortable with the medieval sex scenes in The Tudors, so how in the hell could he comfortably take on that 50 bullshit.
It's all wishful thinking, he's got better films to make. Plus, I bet Warner Bros wouldn't want him to go there anyway. Superman can't be a horndog.
- I've read a few paragraphs made by tumblr girls and I can confirm that it's from the shitty books. It's just some stupid line that girls think its hot. A bunch of hungry sluts who think its okay to behave that way 'cause men do it too.
- [quote]he wasn't comfortable with the medieval sex scenes in The Tudors
Did he say that in interviews at the time?
I think I remember an interview where he said he felt uncomfortable doing sex scenes with women.
- R352 all those photos *were* staged. was no ordinary papparazzi. see richard beetham's work at corbis images. if you look at the byline of the first pic at people magazine of them "hiking", its also the same guy. seems like he got a 3-4 assignment where he simply followed them around, shooting them like he does on-set movie stills.
- R357 Wow. Good job at putting two and two together. Anyone with half a brain knew they staged, but that really makes this all crystal clear.
- Great job, R57.
- Celebitchy reports this too, but I can't see the pics. I have seen them, thought, but there is a caption that caught my attention.
Kaily buys coffee for boyfriend. If she does she's a desperate beard, and Henry is moocher.
- Celebitchy laid it all out.
- Thanks R357 that pap didn't start taking pics of Kaley until July 2nd, and then the next day, he hits the "motherload". His mortgage has been paid off with these Cavill Cuoco pics.
- R362 like i said, this richard beetham is a professional photograher and is hired to do on-set stills frequently. this was another official assignment. no other paps got anything. after going to this length to manufacture the story, i really wished they had styled them a bit better. kaley's thighs of thunder + henry's levi's with leather shoes/tv shirt just did not work for me. lol
- perhaps getting more famous is the motivation behind all this. he's said this in many interviews:
"Then the agent calls you a few days later and says, 'No, the other person got it. You were better than him but you're not a name at this stage.' ”
Cavill finally had to fail to succeed.
“It went on and on and on. I was thinking this is ridiculous. How am I supposed to get into a lead role if I'm not a name, yet you have to have one to get there? It was only after I got the [James] Bond screen test that my name went into Variety magazine and Hollywood Reporter and I got called 'the unluckiest man in Hollywood' by one of the magazines, and at that point it was actually helping me because my name was getting out there.”
- They met around the time of the Spike Awards which was early June. Maybe they hit it off, started a texting relationship and knew they'd be dating and that there would be inevitable interest in their relationship, so they agreed to allow a pro to get them in their first *public* outings rather than a TMZ-style sneak attack.
- [quote]'No, the other person got it. You were better than him but you're not a name at this stage.' ”
Jesus, if HE was better than the other guy, who'd they choose? Because Olivier he ain't.
- Seriously? You want to use Celebitchy as your source?
For an online tabloid to say it was a PR set up is a bit like biting the hand that feeds them, don't you think? I get the impression that They are just pissed that they weren't offered the exclusive.
Besides when you read that article is more just speculation They don't actually say it is true, it is just what they think is true, right?
- If he isn't gay, I think it's real. People are trying to do the timeline thing, but it doesn't look like they only met a couple of weeks ago if you consider they met in early June.
Still, that old Perez posting @R184 (when most didn't give a shit about Cavill) cannot be denied.
- R366 It seems nowadays they don't have to be (capital A) Actors as much as they used to, especially for the blockbuster types of movies. Hardly any dialogue while action and FX dominate. Seems more important to look the part than to have the ability to play the part. For TV, they seem to pick people who *are* like the character in real life.
Dinner with Andre it ain't (no more). LOL
From that perspective, then, Henry is focused on the long game of securing the role of and getting paid top dollar for Bond after Daniel Craig is done. Every time he is one the carpet, it's been a 3 piece suit with that ridiculous signet ring on his left pinky.
Admitting he has the bank balance on the brain, the 29-year-old Englishman said: ‘Yeah! What, are you crazy? God, all those people who say, “Oh no, the money doesn’t matter.’ Yeah, right. They’re either mad, or they’re lying. I mean, come on. “Oh no, don’t pay me anything, it’s for the arts.” I’m sorry, no. Pay me the money. I’m not doing it for charity. I’m not a nonprofit organisation. Plus it’s expensive flying back and forward to LA. You need a job that pays money.’
So a Superman sequel or two, one Justice League, Man from UNCLE (and maybe sequel to that) eventually paves the way to a huge 3 picture deal for Bond complete with endorsements with Omega, Aston Martin (he already drives a DBS), and fragrance. $$$$
- First Galecki, now Cavill. Is Cuoco a lesbian, or just a grade A famewhore?
- Well, at least he's honest.
I think even he realizes he's no Olivier and will bank on his looks.
- But why hide the Galecki thing for two years and only after it ends does it come out? Makes no sense to me. What's the point?
- Because it wasn't real, r372. They got all the attention for being together without having to do any of the actual bearding work.
- It was bearding without the work, plus didn't she say that about Galecki around the time there were a lot of rumors about him and he went on the View?
- I'll post it again: OUT THEM or BE BRAVE AND OUT YOURSELF.
The guys CAN make a POSITIVE influence on the world and NOW is the time.
But, again I will state: to these men, they are NOT gay. They just "get down" from time to time or are "freaky" with guys every once in a while.
It's what happens in Hollywood.
Or so they think....
- I don't watch BBT and I only know him from Roseanne. Have there always been gay rumors about him? I've been on DL a long time, but I guess I just ignored anything about him because I can't recall threads. Were there legitimate stories or just speculation?
- Galecki has always had gay rumors.
- R371 To be fair, his looks are also a hindrance -- too pretty to be believable playing a construction worker or cop like Channing Tatum or Gerard Butler, both of whom could never play bond because they are not good looking enough. In interviews, he describes getting roles as "jobs", and has even mentioned that the problem with acting is you don't know when you will get your next "job".
Henry knows he is typecast by virtue of his beauty, and being very ambitiou$, what's left after Superman is a super long campaign to seal Bond after Daniel Craig. Get the two roles he lost out on early.
It seems obvious that the studio order this Kaley Cuoco pairing because the suits were taken aback by the sheer amount of hate and vitriol (just read some of those comments. Whoa!) women direct at Gina. Middle America prefers their women plain, fake blonde and girly; think Jennifer Aniston, Katherine Heigel, or Kaley.
It's all business: both are property of Warner Bros. So maybe he's gay and bearding. Or maybe he is straight and still with Gina. Or something in between. That's what Datalounge is for.
Whatever the situation, Henry's got his eye on the prize and it will be over his dead body that someone else gets Bond.
- [quote]Middle America prefers their women plain, fake blonde and girly; think Jennifer Aniston, Katherine Heigel, or Kaley.
True, but I was taken aback by how much his ex fiancee looks like Cuoco. I mean come on, there are a lot of blonde actresses out there. I can't imagine his "people" went so far as to cast someone who is the spitting image of his ex. Sounds a little too far-fetched even by Hollywood standards.
- WTF is up with that signet ring?
- R379 There seems to be no shortage of ambitious, homely, faux blonde girls in this world, the "mouseburgers" as Helen Gurley Brown called them.
Maybe Warner Bros are are trying to turn her into the next Jennifer Aniston. And he into their next Brad Pitt. All they need now are some pregnancy rumours. Bumpwatch for the next 6 months.
- Mouseburguers, in case you missed Having It All, by Helen Gurley Brown.
- Pitt was already established, so it's not like he needed the attention and he'd go so far as to get married for her benefit.
I don't doubt that they're looking to turn KC into the next Anniston, but I'm sure the idea of dating Henry Cavill wasn't something other people had to come up with because the man's perfection.
- R383 Pitt was established, but up to the time he hooked up with Aniston in 1998, he was not a marquee name and big box office had eluded him for a long, long time.
- I appreciate his honesty about wanting to get paid, as he should. I knew he had some balls to say exactly what he wants, and I detect some cute bitchiness about him too. I'm cool with that.
He could be a fantastic Bond... but I thought Fassbender was being considered after the brilliant Craig.
Re: his pinky ring...leave the boy alone, perhaps someone special gave it to him.
- [quote]Re: his pinky ring...leave the boy alone, perhaps someone special gave it to him.
Make him Italian and people would be calling it gaudy.
- How does anyone watch that interview at R342 and think he's not gay? Also, what is this rubbish about him being a fat kid? I saw his picture and it's nonsense unless he went to the Anna Wintour School for Boys.
- [quote]Admitting he has the bank balance on the brain, the 29-year-old Englishman said: ‘Yeah! What, are you crazy? God, all those people who say, “Oh no, the money doesn’t matter.’ Yeah, right. They’re either mad, or they’re lying. I mean, come on. “Oh no, don’t pay me anything, it’s for the arts.” I’m sorry, no. Pay me the money. I’m not doing it for charity. I’m not a nonprofit organisation. Plus it’s expensive flying back and forward to LA. You need a job that pays money.’
Wow! Even though we all know this is what celebs think, you don't put it so bluntly that it makes you seem like a greedy asshole. Also, they way he puts it basically screams, "I'll do anything for fame and fortune - including bearding".
I wouldn't pay a penny to see any of this assholes' movies (not to mention he can't act). He's really no better than the Kardashians.
- I thought I read somewhere that the signet ring is a family thing and that each of the brothers has one. Henry has worn it for years, even before being more famous. Or maybe it is a prop he stole from the Tudors?
- R388, try reading the entire interview to see the full context of what he said. Don't be an asshole and judge him based on a small portion of what he said. The British GQ interview makes him more human and quite sweet, if not nerdy.
And he's right, pay him, he's not a charity! Do you go to your job and not expect to get paid?
- [quote]I wouldn't pay a penny to see any of this assholes'[sic] movies
Her name is Kaley. "Penny" is her name on the show and I doubt she's getting paid to see his asshole because anyone would do it for free!
- I think gay men love the idea and concept of "bearding". It gives many something to talk about. Especially the idea that being a homosexual is wrong. That is very appealing to many gay men - that's why on DataLounge there is thread after thread on the topic.
- Bearding looks exhausting!
- Exactly. I think it is refreshing that he is just straight forward about this. Even the hipster indie set are going to want to be paid at some point. And given that an actor can be hot one day and the next day can't even get arrested, it kind of makes sense to want to earn some money while you can. The shelf life for most actors is pretty short.
- The "Personal Life" section of Cavill's Wikpedia page has been removed overnight.
- What is a signet ring?
- Why don't any of the past boyfriends of closet cases out them? The gays are their own worst enemy in that regard - always kowtowing to the sanctity of the closet.
- r393 Exhausting? Really? It's the easiest shit in the world! These people live in an alternative universe. Let me tell you what's exhausting. It's exhausting to wake up early and go to your 8-10 hours job, day after day, week after week, year after year, making a fraction of what these good for nothing people make, not even knowing if you'll have a job next year or enough money when you're older. Going out for "candid photoops" pretending to the camera for a few minutes or an hour or doing it on the red carpet (which is what they do for a living anyway -> pretend) isn't hard or "exhausting".
- I bet because a lot the actors people think are closet cases aren't actually gay.
- Well, yes, I'm sure that is very true in a lot of cases, r399, but not all.
- Well, from Tom Cruise to Bradley Cooper to Henry Cavill, nobody's any damn good at it.
- R397: If there were past BF in the wings, they would be coming forward. They might be able to pay of some of them, but not all.
The only reason for a past BF not to come forward, is if they are also closeted.
But I think in Henry's case the answer could honestly be that he isn't gay.
Why are we so convinced he is? Every time someone asks that question, that get slammed on here for being a "frau" or in denial, yet, I have not yet seen anyone actually provide a real answer. Someone posted a link to a different DL thread, but again, that was still just conjecture. And the Jake G thing seems to have originated on here.
I am good with the dude being gay, but I want to know what proof there is.
- I'm great at it.
- R402, you don't know shit.
There is no incentive for any past (male)lover to out him - that person would only end up looking bad/bitter/jilted. And blackmail? Yeah, let's attempt to commit a felony that won't backfire.
- Outing people is seen as ethically wrong. I think it's only people like Travolta who barely hide it that the media will touch? I dunno. But it's true that heterosexual romances of these top actors 'sell' to the public.
- Detective Mantasia is on the case!
- What R404 said. Why the hell would past boyfriends come forward to try to fuck with him? I always wonder what is wrong with people to assume that.
Are you so terrible of a person that all your lovers would do everything to try to fuck with your life?
If I slept with a closeted celebrity I would never try to publicly out them. I would look some dumbass publicity whore.
- [quote]If there were past BF in the wings, they would be coming forward.
Nonsense. Most gay celebrities who are with other gay celebrities don't go to the press about it. Why do you think there are hundreds of actors who have been able to stay in the closet all these years?
- That equestrian he 'dated' looks nothing like Cuoco. And what truly straight man dates Gina 'Man Thighs' Carano? Come on, people - use your brains.
- Galecki also "dated" Sara Gilbert.
- I first saw him in "The Count of Monte Cristo" (2002) and the first time he came on-screen, my gaydar started pinging so loudly the manager had to come and ask me to leave the theater.
- I think lots of men Ping in those period costumes, etc. By today's standards, the fashions back there were very feminine and ornate. And I think a lot of teen aged boys, dressed in ruffles, lace, brocade and velvet will Ping because their faces are still soft and innocent
- R410 - How old were they then?
- [quoted]That equestrian he 'dated' looks nothing like Cuoco.
Then you're blind because she looks like she could be Kaley's less attractive sister or cousin. Even when he was dating her, many were commenting on how much she resembled Kaley.
- Is Kaley drunk here?
- The fiancee does look like Kaley. Kaley is into horses too. I don't know if that means anything but I do agree.
- I think Galecki and Gilbert supposedly dated while they were still on Roseanne.
- I'm sure it means a lot - to the publicists that were making their selection based on criteria from a past "relationship." The Gina type didn't fit so they went in the other direction, and it worked. Ya'll are falling for it, despite all the indications in the world that its complete bullshit. It wouldn't have made much sense to beard him with someone that looked like Kat Graham.
- Test post. 
If I didn't do the reference someone's reply thing right, can someone let me know how? TIA
- Not scintilla of evidence he is not heterosexual. The kooks who say otherwise look like clowns.
- What do you think Henry Cavill's farts smell like pls?
- [quote]What do you think Henry Cavill's farts smell like pls?
I imagine like farts.
- Farts come in a wide range of scents, please describe in more detail how his farts smell and taste!
- I wonder if Henry Cavill has ever farted out a string of male semen into his underwear?
- [quote]Galecki also "dated" Sara Gilbert.
Oh, dear! Did people actually fall for that? I could tell Darlene was gay even when I watched the show as a kid, even though she was playing a "tomboy".
- r419, you type the letter "r" followed by the number of the post you're referencing, with no space between the "r" and the number. The brackets appear AFTER you have clicked "save post"
- Get help R421/R423/R424
- ok, What if we are not saying he is straight, but just wanting to know what proof there is that he is gay? I see this question has been posted several times, and it never has a response.
It seems like those who are pushing that he is gay, don't want to explain what supports that opinion.
and no, I don't necessarily think he is straight either, but I still don't have any proof or even strong circumstantial evidence.
- On "The Talk":
[quote]Kaley admits to her and Johnny Galecki secretly Dating
- r428, my argument would be that he appears far more relaxed and intimate in the pics with Corey Spears than he ever has in the pics with the women he's dated; the latter seem very stiff and staged.
- R428 Here's my question: Why do fangurls like you care if people think he's gay? If you don't think he's gay, then great. But nobody has to explain their opinions to you.
- MALE semen, no less?
- [quote]It seems like those who are pushing that he is gay, don't want to explain what supports that opinion.
I'd like to know why Perez outed him in 2008 -when Cavill wasn't as famous- then stopped doing it when he became famous? I mean "Gay Gay Gay" seems to indicate Perez knew something.
Look moron, I already said I think he is gay, I am just asking why so many on DL are Certain, he is gay? There is a difference.
- R434 Why are you talking to yourself at R428?
- There are some sick people posting in here.
- Leave Henry alone he is not a gay.
- He's SUPER GAY!
- Henry has a girlfriend not a boyfriend.
- Henry IS a girlfriend.
- Jake G has good taste.
- To all of those wondering why some think Henry is gay.
Well, he had two gay roommates, went to a lot of parties with gay men, went to gay clubs, dated a gay woman (Biggest Loser coach), had a fiance no pic, wakes up to GA-GA, and paid a pap to photo he and Kailey.
- I think there's fire making that smoke.
- R442 You forgot that Franco possibly fucked him.
- R439, correction, Henry has a "girlfriend".
- It's annoying when some fangirl googles their way into threads and topics that have been going on to years on some gay board and demand some personalized recap.
- How many hot juicy farts has Henry Cavill's buttocks made today?
- [quote]and paid a pap to photo he and Kailey
- r442, it wasn't even a pap, it was a set/still photographer doing a sideline job. See r363.
- His reps are really bad at arranging beardings.
The engagement to Jillian Michaels was ridiculous and ill timed. Ditto the horse woman.
Then he starts 'dating' Gina Carano,during the promotional tour for MOS...right around the time a JLA movie is being discussed, and Carano is lobbying to play Wonder Woman. And this is after Carano's already been outed on the internet.
Then Cavill says that the JLA movie's not going to happen for a while and 'poof', Carano's gone.
At least Cuoco is a more convincing straight woman than Carano. Somewhat. But why beard him with a person from a comic book themed TV comedy? It looks planned, and planned badly. And where's Carano, who was traveling the world with Cavill just moments ago?
The thing is, why is he bothering? Luke Evans, who he was incredibly close to, during and after Immortals, tried going back in the closet and failed. Yet he has tons of work lined up, including playing Dracula in a new movie. It's a different era. Why doesn't Cavill do the 'glass closet' thing and not be such a loser?
- Basically neither of them need publicity. He's playing Superman; she's one of the stars of the #1 rated TV Comedy.
Does the public really need to know she's in a relationship? Will more people watch BBT because of it? Will more people flock to see the latest Superman flick? Maybe Kaley is trying to get back some of the limelight stolen by other female cast members who play more interesting characters? This reminds them that she's the one with the rack.
- Actors always need publicity. They quickly fade from view, otherwise. It's the life's blood of the profession.
She undoubtedly has higher aspirations. Let's face it, she's doomed to sitcom-hop for the rest of her career, unless she can break into films. Which I doubt is going to happen, but I'm betting that Cavill's people are making promises.
And given how much chatter there is online about Cavill possibly being gay or bi, they desperately need a convincing 'girlfriend'. In their own minds, at least. The Carano bearding hurt hi in that regard.
- This pic makes me doubt rumours about his sexuality.
- They would be a cute couple if Evans wasn't such a pathetic slime ball.
- Oh for Heaven's sake he's not gay, he's British. Easy to confuse.
- Objectively the is no real reason to think he is straight other than he says he is straight...his entire dating history seems like a PR fabrication. Regardless of what you want to believe about him you have to admit that.
- [quote] he's not gay, he's British
You're one of those people who thinks every Brit sounds like Julie Andrews, aren't you?
- Again, no response to the Perez thing from those who think he's straight.
You can shit on Perez all you want, but he's never wrong when it comes to people being gay. Why in the hell would he claim Cavill was gay five years ago when most of the current fangurls didn't even know he was alive?
The link has already been posted several times, so don't ask for it again.
- R455...so there are NO British gay men?? Oh DEAR.
Get off the gay gossip site.
- R458...because the people here are mostly self loathing, and I suspect many are closeted themselves. They don't like 'outing' because it feels personal to them.
Plus there are a LOT of fraus here now, and you know how they are.
- No one has to out him, but at least acknowledge that it was pointed out he was gay by Perez of all people long before most even knew who he was outside of Tudor fans.
And at a time when Perez was still the go to source for info.
- I never visited Perez regularly. I don know he went after Matt Dallas. Did he do the same to NPH?
- Yeah regardless of what you think about Perez he was an influential factor in forcing Neil Patrick Harris and Lance Bass out of the closet.
- NPH, Lance Bass, Ricky Martin. All were subjects of Perez posts before they came out.
- Inneresting. Boyculture has also heard that Cavill is gay.
- [quote]This pic makes me doubt rumours about his sexuality.
They both starred in "Immortals" together, HEL-LO?
- Perez also out Bomer, but that was likely done on Simon Halls's instruction.
But those shoes!!?!?!
- R450, because Henry is Superman, not Dracula. Everyone knows that vampires are bisexual sluts. Luke failed to return back into the closet and it's just as well because he doesn't have the leading man appeal and on the scale as Henry. He's nice looking, but not panties dropping handsome.
But in all seriousness, yes, I wish it were that easy for a man like Henry to live in a glass closet, but, he's really too gorgeous/pretty/handsome for any vague sexuality concerns, and hence the PR ridiculousness of him being bearded up such as he has. This is a case of him being too good looking (ie. more marketable) being a hindrance to him.
- Male or female, it doesn't matter. Anyone hitting that piece of ass is lucky as hell. Kaley's cute, too.
- Leading man appeal has never been solely down to looks. While Luke Evans' handling of his sexuality has been pathetic, I'd bet money that he'll have a longer career than Henry Cavill.
- They need to knock off the "two coffees" shit. She looks like an idiot.
- Or perhaps he should get his ass out of bed and gets some coffee.
- r428 It's been answered plenty and in detail. You just don't want to accept it.
GUYS,ignore the trolling fangirls who are fighting within an inch of their ridiculous lives to "prove" he's straight and trying to get gay people to "admit" he's indeed straight. It's hopeless.
- Perez is now a shill and plays his part in hyping up showmances. I doubt he'll ever out another celeb.
- Shill or not, Perez outed Cavill at a time when Cavill was not a household name and Perez had more credibility.
- "Male or female, it doesn't matter."
It does here!
- Ha. Exactly R478
- "Yes, a made $4 million from my last movie (or $200,000 per episode for my TV show), but we still can't manage to buy a coffee machine for our homes!"
- Tons of people have coffeemakers and still buy it daily from outside. OMG, she's NORMAL!
BTW, R480: Buying coffee from Starbucks/DD/Hipster Cafe rather than make it at home isn't cost effective, so bringing up salary is making the opposite point in that she CAN afford to splurge.
- "Basically neither of them need publicity. He's playing Superman; she's one of the stars of the #1 rated TV Comedy."
Yes they do, especially him. He's starred in ONE hit film, if he wants to become a real movie star rather than a one-hit footnote, he has to convince the film world that he has fans who'll pay to see him in other roles. So he's trying to play to the fraus and fangirls with a "romance".
And she needs something to her image other than a sitcom that's peaked. Really, they're the perfect publicity couple, if they make a go of it. She gets to be part of a "power couple", and she not only makes him look straight, she makes him look like something other than a total dullard.
- The stupid part about it r481 is that their teams are so fucking desperate to have the world know about this relationship that they have her getting papped with two drinks on multiple occasions within a week. That second cup probably goes in the trash once she's away from the cameras. It's just such obnoxious, famewhorey behavior.
- "she CAN afford to splurge."
And she's obviously got a lot of free time, to drive all the way to a Starfux, then by the time she's "home" it's tepid, and half of it probably spilled all over her Lexus, since she was too stupid to get a cardboard tray for the cups.
It's absurd, and yet another obvious clue that celebs do the gauntlet of shops like this purely for PR purposes.
- Where the fuck is he?
Go get some coffee, boy! Give a few baristas a thrill.
- Here is yesterday(?):
- And with Russell:
- I'm pulling for them. It's hard to make a relationship work these days, particularly when the paps are hounding you.
- R475 I agree. Best to just F&F the straight fangurl trolls and ignore them.
- I love you, Tina.
- [quote]their teams are so fucking desperate to have the world know about this relationship that they have her getting papped with two drinks on multiple occasions within a week.
The coffee isn't for him. He's British, he drinks Tea. There goes your theory.
- Starbucks has tea, silly!
- But apparently, these ultra-rich, ultra-famous celebrities don't have the capacity to combine hot water and a teabag at home.
- You just know Kaley throws a mean fuck wearing a strap on
- You can dissect the relationship itself because that's what people do in a celebrity-obsessed culture, but this attempt to make a big deal out of her going to Starbucks -which I'm sure she has always done like millions of others- is ridiculous. Why are you acting like it's strange for people to buy coffee for themselves or for someone else? Starbucks is a multi-billion dollar business, so someone's buying coffee for a few people!
I'm sure she did the same with the other guys she was dating, but no one gave a shit.
She's currently "dating" or dating the hottest guy in town, so it's inevitable people are more interested in her and I guarantee the same people complaining about it would be pissed if the pics stop.
- R495 I don't know what your point is. You really don't think the two drinks are a calculated move? If you love this girl so much go to her imdb page to celebrate and defend her how you see fit. Here, her obvious famewhoring is going to be called out.
- r495's point is quite clear. It's not ridiculous for her to go to Starbucks regularly, regardless of any bearding.
- R496, are you serious? I don't love her, I don't hate her, I don't watch her show. I'm indifferent to her. I'm only talking about the very common practice of buying coffee, which is done by millions of us.
I don't know one way or the other if she just started doing it or knew she'd be photographed because I couldn't give a shit. I was addressing the people who think that just because you have a coffeemaker, that means you're supposed to stay home and make fucking coffee. It's such nonsense.
Is every celebrity who goes out to buy coffee doing it to be photographed, I don't know.
- I wrote my response before seeing yours, R497. You were much more concise in making my point for me. Thank you.
Bearding or not, I get my coffee from the outside, and so do many of us. It's quite normal.
- I like that two coffees is now code for we're fucking.
- Who cares where they get coffee.
- I can see them getting married within a year. Or at least moving in and she getting pregnant.
- Sad that it didn't work out with Gina. Here's hoping that Henry can find happiness with Kaley.
- I like that before the story of her "dating" Cavill, there are no candids of Kaley to be found, going back months, but now she's getting papped every day. So she either had a usual routine that the paps have now discovered, or someone on her or Henry's team is calling them. It's amusing when the beard game and its results are so obvious.
- The last two guys she dated weren't really famous, but she still got followed:
- And here's the last guy. She obviously got followed, but people didn't care as much because of the 'who':
- I want a a caffe misto
- I'm so over all this bearding and showmance shit.
- R508 Ask Kaley to pick one up for you on her next run.
- BREAKING: No coffee!
- R510 - Who's Kaley's friend?
- Sorry R511 - Who's Kaley's friend?
Eff this whole coffee debate. Henry Cavill is staying at the BH hotel.
Proof is in the pudding. Here he is with Russel Crow. Plus, there were people saying he was staying at the BH hotel, which was always his official residence, until this whole new beard news.
- Here's an open letter to Henry and Kailey. You'll love it!
- [quote]A source tells the mag that "they are totally hot for each other," and that Cavill is a "massive Big Bang Theory fan."
The very first line of the OP's article is of course fresh out of the PR 101 handbook.
- R15, not only do you sound as if you hate your own people, you also sound like a total straight apologist and what the hell are you even doing on a fun-packed gay gossip site where gays are allowed to speak about people they think might be gay?
There's actually not much outside of orchestrated mass media to suggest Henry Cavill is greatly straight either, most people don't really know anything about him. Neither do I. Is there a chance he could be gay? Yes. Is this the place to talk about it rather than standing outside his house waving a placard? Yes. Are you a self-loather who'd probably accept religious counselling to pray your gay away?
Well, that part is obvious reading your several posts.
- [quote]If there were past BF in the wings, they would be coming forward.
They can come forward all they like. If there are injunctions against a thing then few places can print, certainly not newspapers and reputable media outlets. This would be likely in the UK although not specific to Cavill.
All newspapers and media have dirt and news on celebs they won't print but sit on. A few years ago in the UK Sky News was close to outing a British-based footballer (soccer player) but the story got squashed at the last minute, likely by injunction but reporters openly talked about it without naming him. They couldn't run with it, because they were ordered not to.
Now also, there may be that there's nothing about a person to print OR sufficiently juicy to print, h/shee may not have had same-sex partners, or they may have dated someone who is discreet and not prepared to tell anyway. Not everyone fucks their way through kiss and tell candidates. Some people are genuinely discreet, when a relationship ends, they leave it at that and go their separate ways.
[quote]If there were past BF in the wings, they would be coming forward.[/quote]
Perhaps, HC had three boyfriends and one or more or (aspiring) actors. There's no way he would run to the press.
We already know that HC runs with other actors, so it's most likely a boyfriend was an actor.
Or if not, this person(s) isn't one to run to the press? Maybe, they have something to lose. Perhaps, the few bucks for his story isn't work the hassle.
With that noted, you have to wonder why haven't Ricky Martin, Lance Bass, and other celebs' boyfriends didn't come forward. These guys were way more famous than Henry Cavill in their hayday.
Then you have to look at John Travolta. He went DECADES -- DECADES, before someone went forward, and that was only because he was sloppy and started propositioning straight men.
- The better question is why would you come "go to the press" about you famous exboyfriend? Even if you're no longer together, there's a level of implicit trust with someone you've dated. Breaking that trust, is juvenile and mean spirited.
There's also a lot of talk about role models, and how gay celebrities help change public opinion, yet outing looks everyone look bad. It makes the person doing it look bad, it makes the person publishing it look bad, and it makes the person being outed look bad, so there are not going to be many minds changed. Also, no one is less likely to be a good role model than someone who had the title thrust upon them against their will.
I may not agree with closeted entertainers' choices, especially bearding, but unless they're saying/doing/perpetuating homophobia, I don't see a reason to out anyone.
Are you kidding?! Half the celeb coming outs in the UK have been because newspapers threatened to out the celebs unless they gave an exclusive "coming out" interview.
- Ex-boyfriends can "come forward" all they want. But why would the press publish it? Cavill is more valuable as a straight male. You can get maybe one cover outing a celeb; but you can get multiple covers out of a hot, het romance.
People act as if outing involves major ethical and moral dilemmas. It doesn't. It's strictly a pocketbook issue. Young actors are a valuable income stream when they appeal to a straight female demographic. And straight females, at least in America, are not attracted to gay or even bi guys.
- Let me preface this by saying I think he's gay or bi. Go:
[quote]Eff this whole coffee debate. Henry Cavill is staying at the BH hotel.
And this has what to do with anything? I mean do you expect people who've just started dating to move in together, beard or not?
[quote]Proof is in the pudding. Here he is with Russel Crow. Plus, there were people saying he was staying at the BH hotel, which was always his official residence, until this whole new beard news.
Because people who start dating will immediately spend 24 hours a day together never seeing another living soul. All this picture tells you is that he spent an afternoon with some people who aren't the "girlfriend." Any pics of what happened before or after this picture?
Just because he's living at the BHH doesn't mean he wasn't spending any time with Cuoco.
Beard or not, do you understand how dating works?
Like I said, I think he's gay/bi, but this is utter nonsense.
- BI from Blindgossip.com
They're not banging yet!
He is the star of one of the biggest movies of the past year. She is the star of a popular television show. They are now dating. Is their relationship real?
Not quite. They are both single, good-looking, successful actors… who share the same publicist. Yes, this relationship was cooked up in a publicist’s office. (Note: PR relationships are so much easier when there is only one publicist involved!)
Their initial contract is only for just a few months. Then they will have a chance to decide whether they both want to renew. The upside is that they really don’t mind hanging out together, have become real friends, and have garnered themselves a lot of publicity. The PDA is just for the cameras at this point and they haven’t slept together yet… but one of them is hopeful that it will become something more. We think this fake dating relationship could actually become a real one!
I got $5 that says that Kaley wants to 'change' him shag the shit out of him.
- Good god this "relationship" (pr stunt) is such a joke. No one anyplace is buying it, its being mocked everywhere on the internet. I think it's hurting Cavill way more than helping, he or his team ought to put an end to it, quick.
Better to have him out there as single, show him out and about weekly with a different woman casually having coffee, lunch etc. Innocuous stuff, but enough that it keeps everyone guessing single or not? Not hitting us over the head with this 2 x 4.
The only one getting any positive mileage is Cuoco of course. She'll milk this baby until dry.
- Their PR is definitely feeding that shit to BlindGossip so that a) there's something that is blind-worthy (that it was set up) but b) it ins him, like with that other unconvincing blind about him.
Ace is now clearly part-shill for PR.
- R525 the suits at Warner Bros probably don't want Henry without a girlfriend. Casually dating various women is unstable, assigning one girl to him, who coincidentally shares the same agent, is much, much easier to manage.
It supersucks so bad, but, he's made his bed and he's shooting for the A-list.
- [quote]The only one getting any positive mileage is Cuoco of course. She'll milk this baby until dry.
Are you sure about that? She's getting hit hard for her looks simply because she's with him.
- i agree R526. Ace is receiving this shit from PR like a fucking feeding tube.
- Agreed. It's better for him to be in a 'relationship' because then there's no pressure on him to be seen with womEn.
BTW, he had nose job, right?
- R530, he's still very young there, baby fat still in his face. His 'mature' nose is not perfect by any means, so, I highly doubt it.
- Kaley is getting big time publicity from this.
- So who the fuck is he fucking? Are they bringing him rentboys? Not that they'd need to get paid.
I don't know, R531. Noses don't get narrower as we age. His nose looks broader in all of his younger pictures.
(Terminal gay face)
- R533 A man who looks like Henry must have reliable fuck buddies on his speed dial, if not a significant other who no one knows about. One way or the other, he's getting booty calls, discreetly.
- I guess he was too busy practicing his un-gay face to work on the acting.
- Come on:
- Why would Henry have a nose job to make his nose look MORE broken?
- If this is a charade what's in it for her? She doesn't need the publicity. She's already a success.
- His nose looks more narrow, shithead. That doesn't mean you take the whole fucking nose off to look like some freak. Just a bit of a shave down.
You're telling me this nose:
- And this nose are the same?
- Yes, it's the same nose, trollerina.
- Yeah, I'm the troll.
Are you the freak who dissects every Matt Bomer thread looking for Simon Halls' "posts"? And then saves them?
- You mean like this one?
- r527 I hear you about WB, but disagree. A while ago, maybe even a year or so ago, this pr coupling strategy would have worked. Today though there's far more commentary (at least on the internet) about how ridiculous it is than anything positive. People have caught on, the general public (those not on the net) will follow suit in short time. In the post-Cruise/Holmes era and that fallout, people are getting savvy re Hwood and their crazy strategies.
They should have slowed it down a bit not make it so obvious. Warners are idiots. The only reason I can see them doing this is desperation, as in Cavill is screwing male FBs day and night without stop and they're so scared of a scandal they're shoving him into the closet hard.
- Or this one?
- You do fascinate me, R544, that's for sure. I believe you're also the one who wants to "help" Bomer get out of his 'abusive' relationship.
I'm looking forward to the restraining orders.
- R536 color photo:
- [quote]I got $5 that says that Kaley wants to 'change' him shag the shit out of him.
Who in the hell would take that bet? No one on earth would believe it was the other way around.
- R545 & R525, you make a good point. People in general can be gullible, or willfully dense as many comment on this subject has proven. The sudden shift from Gina to Kaley was too dramatic for us to let slide without being suspect. Maybe due to the unexpected but welcomed success of MoS, Warner Bros wanted to cross all the t's and dot all the i's to cushion profits. Or, maybe Henry slipped up in his private life and Kaley has been introduced to cover up something embarrassing.
- The funny thing about the BI is that it doesn't really state that it's a bearding situation, so a lot of the comments seem to come from women who think this is similar to Anniston and Pitt ie. pr people setting them up for publicity, but having it turn into something real.
Many still don't think he's gay, only that it's starting out as pr.
- They can't call it a bearding situation, that would totally out him, and hence, be counterproductive to the entire PR relationship. So they toy with the public with creating this BI to make it clear that although it's arranged via PR... it "could" become real.
Yeah, I know, I'm rolling my eyes too.
- He's done so many shit movies and been so close to stardom with other franchises that I'm sure he's just had it and was willing to go through with this for fame/fortune.
- Gay or not. He still has (can have) things we will never get.
Maybe he is in the closet. I'm 90% sure if you guys were in his shoes, you'll be closeted as well.
He never should have went with the obvious blonde girl, a normal looking girl who isn't that beautiful would have been a good choice (for bearding or just PR stunts).
- Henry is not gay. Too bad gays.
- EVERY girl isn't that beautiful when next to him.
- Fuck me please!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For the love of all, fuck meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll pay you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- I hate what the fan girls have done to Kaley. She seems like a nice gal, fun, and attractive enough, that it pisses me off to see people having such a go at her. And why her more than Him.
And if this is a real thing, then I think they need to dump their advisors who may have encouraged their love display at Gelson's.
And if this is totally genuine, and no PR involvement, then Kaley has been in this game long enough that she should have been wise to how the paps will stalk, etc. And Henry, though only recently well known, should have known better too, because he can't be that dim to not have seen the increasing role that the Tabloids and Paps are having.
- Deluded fangurl @R555
- r558 they aren't stalked by the paps. They CALL the paps to come and shoot them. At the supermarket, hiking in the canyon - especially hiking in the canyon. There aren't hordes of paps siting around there waiting for stars to come by (unless its at the foot or top of Runyon, the lone exception).
- Actually they do sit around at LAX and some other common spots.
- [quote]And why her more than Him.
Because they WANT him and she has him. Period.
- Actually they do hang around in LAX and some other common places. But they do usually call the papps. Just like they ask to be on the covers of magazines.
- yeah, paps don't have to do so much stalking per se, as they get tips and calls straight from celebrities and PR. If you need to get on the radar, or to promote something, the pap are called to take pictures. The pap are aggressive enough, but they get a LOT of help by willing subjects and their mgmt.
- I did not say they were stalked, I said "If". But anyway, what I mean is that I hate the way the fan girls, are tearing Kaley apart. The vitriol is almost to the point of deranged by some of them and yet Henry gets off pretty easy.
I don't understand why women are such cannibals to one another.
If this is a PR thing, then they are BOTH in on it, so the shade should be thrown to both of them. But instead, the nastiest comments are aimed only at her. The only thing that is ever said about him is that he is gay/bearding. Which really isn't an insult.
- "I don't understand why women are such cannibals to one another."
As it's already been stated R565, the women WANT Cavill and Kaley stands in their way. She's competition! I've seen some comments that made me cringe, and what's worse is that most of these people are from under 16 years old, mostly due to how irrational, bitter and angry they are.
Yes, it's insane, it's sad, but, that's how some women are.
- Oh, who gives a shit r565? She wanted the attention, and she's got it. I am surprised to hear that she's supposedly being torn down, because I thought the point of dumping Carano and getting hooked up with Cuoco(everyone's a C in this story) was to get the wholesome seeming girl next door that his fans would approve of. A hot bitch A lister or even B lister isn't going to play Henry's game, so if they're looking for someone really beautiful to live vicariously through, it's not going to happen.
- [quote]from under 16 years old, mostly due to how irrational, bitter and angry they are.
- I am glad Henry seems to like average looking girls. Shows he does not only care about looks.
- [quote]I am glad Henry seems to like average looking girls. Shows he does not only care about looks.
-Signed, Fiona Fangurl
- You're right, he doesn't care about GIRLS' looks r569. Although, Corey isn't particularly attractive, is he?
- Henry is hot he can butter my biscuit anytime.
- Has the guy ever done an interview that wasn't "safe"? I mean they really chose the cheesiest/safest outlets for him to promote MoS.
Nothing but Leno, Katie Couric and Kelly Ripa. Lame, lame, lame.
Heaven forbid he go on a Kimmel or Letterman who are at least more interesting.
- Who are the sad people who give a fuck about these two boring bitches and their showmance?
- Take a look at the number of posts in the Jesse Eisenberg-Mia Wasikowska thread vs. this one and you'll have your answer, R574.
Cavill is hot as hell and closeted, so that's the only reason TO care.
- Kaley is one lucky girl.
- I just can't believe that Jake Gyllenhaal is a top! Wow. How are Austin and the 10 year old doing now? That is going to be one big fucking dysfunctional family in a few years. The E Channel must be wetting its pants!
- She's HIDEOUS!
- Who said Gyllenhaal's a top, r577?
- Jake Gyllenhaal and Henry Cavill scissored.
- A merciful God would allow a sex tape to come out with JG and HC.
Instead, we get Kardashian bullshit.
- I would probably be a case of one being a 100% bottom and the other only being a 99.999% bottom. The question is who would have been the figurative short straw.
- Who knows, but it's sure as hell nice to think about.
- I'm a 100% sure if Henry and Cavill got together now. Henry will top and fuck Jake with his Superman shirt on.
Austin can watch.
- [quote]Henry and Cavill
I LOVE their moose crunch bars!
- Come on r586 It's obviously a typo.
And Henry fucking his younger self from back then. I can only dream.
btw, why is this thread being brought down to Jake and Henry. Does Kaley not have enough power to close this thread with her big 600?
- Jake wishes Henry went [bold]commando[/bold] on him.
I wonder if Henry and Jake have ever met after their alleged affair. Jake would be so jealous.
- Jake is happy. He knows his place and knows there is no one best for him. I already had a talk with him about his - loving glances at Hugh - problem. Henry will also know his place if I ever meet him.
- Did I mention how satisfied Jake is? Oh Okay. I'd like to mention that Jake is being sexually satisfied all the time. He loves getting on his hands and knees. Henry probably got a taste of that, but left for some reason.
- [quote]Henry probably got a taste of that, but left for some reason.
Yeah...Henry found someone better.
- [quote]Henry probably got a taste of that, but left for some reason.
He's a whore, darlin'.
- [quote] He's a whore, darlin'.
Henry isn't the whore, Jake [bold]is![/bold]
Don't let this face fool you.
- r594 Austin doesn't look hot tempered.
- I have to admit I do enjoy the idea of Jake being a super sub bottom.
- I don't think Jake is the type to hang around [italic]hot tempered[/italic] or doucebags. If Austin and Jake were really a couple, Jake probably broke it off.
- Jake is no fluff bird. Austin is a good man being stoned on Datalounge.
- r595 [quote]Austin doesn't look hot tempered.
Who said he was hot tempered?
- Jake Gyllenhaal more than Kaley Cookoo
Austin Nichols less than Henry Cavill
Kaley didn't have Jake's energy to finish it off. Henry would rather be discussed with Jake than Kaley.