All Threads by Date
Poor Hugh Jackman, Denying He's Gay Again
Well, where there's smoke... (or a big old bull dyke sitting right beside you).
"Hugh Jackman has taken a wrecking ball to rumours that he is gay, after admitting that he is ''frustrated'' by the constant speculation over his sexuality.
The actor told Channel Nine's 60 Minutes on Sunday night that if he was gay, he would not make a secret of it.
''If I was, I would be,'' he told interviewer Tara Brown. ''It's to me not the most interesting thing about a person anyway … I do get frustrated for Deb, 'cause I see Deb go, 'Ah, this is crazy'.''
The Wolverine actor, 44, is no stranger to his effeminate side after playing the flamboyantly effete Peter Allen in A Boy From Oz. The role appears to have shaped the actor's image, with some suggesting his marriage of almost 17 years to fellow actor Deborra-Lee Furness, 57, is a ''sham''.
Sitting alongside her husband in the candid interview, Furness dismissed the rumour as a lie.
''It is just wrong, it's like, it's a lie … It's just offensive. If he was gay, fine, he would say he's gay. It has gotten so out of whack … it's stupid, yeah, it's annoying, because it's not true.''
Jackman with wife Deborra-Lee Furness. Photo: VALERIE MACON
She went on to say that playing a psychopath doesn't make an actor a psychopath any more than playing a gay man makes an actor gay.
Jackman, for his part, makes light of the gossip, saying ''it's ridiculous, but whatever'', and even joking that he is gay ''occasionally''.
''Before the coffee, you didn't notice the difference?''
He said that it happens to every actor and that ''on some level it's a compliment, you know, because it only happens when you've got to a certain point in your career.''
As a final word, both Jackman and Furness, who have two children, label the speculation ''silly''.
The 16-minute interview spanned questions about the couple meeting, life on stage and Jackman's meteoric rise from musical theatre to Oscar-winning epic, Les Miserables, in which he stars alongside Russell Crowe and Anne Hathaway.
In February, Jackman opened up to The Hollywood Reporter about the issue of his sexuality, saying that the rumours ''bug'' his wife, who blames the internet for their grip."
- Yeah. And monkeys might fly out of my butt.
- Well, it's settled then once and for all.
- Maybe he's bisexual and therefore not technically lying when he says he's not gay?
Why make such a damn fuss anyway? You just keep bringing more attention to it.
- I never get tired of seeing effeminate redacted!
- Why do you care OP? You don't know him, you never will and he will never fuck you. He says he's not and that's it. Get over it.
- When I saw Hugh in "The Boy From Oz", I kept thinking to myself 'this man must really know Peter'.
- God, they are so fucking dull. They said the exact same thing earlier this year. A smarter couple (or one with better PR) would handle this more deftly.
- When you're so deep in the closet that you've got a wife, you've got kiddies, and you've found the lamppost, it's very hard to come out.
As with Travolta, the real problem isn't admitting to The Gay, because everyone already knows, the real problem is admitting to lying to the public for 20-30-40 years.
Huge Hugh Fan
- This simply doesn't matter. I can't imagine feeling so powerless that a complete stranger, in no position of authority, has some impact on my life.
- Wow, you must be busy judging millions of people, R9.
I can't imagine being so fucking nitpicky that you have to comment like that to a bunch of complete strangers.
- He acts just like a Republican - Deny, deny , deny
- The Jackmans are liars when they try to claim the gay rumors started as a result of him playing Peter Allen on the stage. The rumors were around looooooooong before he took on that role. Note how he always attempts to claim how it bothers Deb. They always make sure the story includes a mention of their two children --- but neglect to tell how they're adopted.
Deb knew she was going to be a beard from the day she married him.
- Also r11, making too big of a deal out of it. I don't care if his ugly pea-brained wife doesn't like the speculation, just enjoy your husband's money and STFU. She needs real problems to complain about. This sure makes me appreciate George Clooney's statement more, that he refuses to deny the rumors because it makes it look like being gay is a bad thing. I was non-committal about Jackman before, but this here makes me actively dislike him. And I don't even care if he's really gay or not, he should've kept his whiny trap shut about the rumors, and told his wife to do the same.
- What about the close male assistant or business partner he had for quite a while?
(I know they are no longer associated)
- It's really stupid to keep denying and talking about it. You generate your own headlines by doing so causing other people to talk about it and you just look like you are protesting too much. What are you going to accomplish by doing so? It isn't likely to change many minds who want to believe it.
How do they not know basic public relations?
- Hugh was probably asked the question about his sexuality by the interviewer.
Otherwise Hugh most likely would never have brought up the topic.
- [quote]Hugh was probably asked the question about his sexuality by the interviewer.
Hugh can't be very bright if he can't give a simple short reply without going into details over Peter Allen, his wife's feelings, and all the other crap that falls out of his purse.
- I thought being gay or not shouldn't matter? Why are we even speculating?
What a buncha hippocrates on here.
- You thought wrong, R18. When some closet case lies as if there's something wrong with being gay, then it gets our attention. It takes a modicum of intelligence to comprehend. That's why you're so confused.
- "We have children and we have coitus, you see. While they're not in any way related, I simply adore having coitus with my handsome wife."
"In unrelated news, I play a philanthropist with testicles on my neck in Movie 43 released to home video June 30. Please add it to your video queue."
- This is embarrassing. If he is gay or bisexual, he should just say "no comment." It will only make it harder to come out if he does so in the future.
- OP, why don't you quit being such an asshole and posting this trash? Get a life, motherfucker and stop being an asshole. Maybe some friends and a social life?
- I would imagine that the brave new world of gay marriage is extremely threatening to closet cases everywhere - I'll bet they feel more scared now, not less.
That being said, I don't have any opinion on whether this dude is gay.
- Actually, I hope he never comes out because his pathetic denials that he's gay are quite entertaining to me. Is he that stupid (both of them actually) he doesn't understand that all his protestations are making him look gayer than a pink goose? Do they not understand that they are attracting attentions to it by always denying? Do they not understand that people are realizing how "upset" they are about it and it makes them wonder if it's really true? Do they not understand how pathetic and behind the times they are that they keep denying and expressing their "insult" about it?
Had they really been straight and a real couple, they wouldn't have given a shit, esp since they are supposed to be "open minded" artists, liberals or whatever.
- R24, our DL resident asswipe. How lucky we are.
- I can just see the flamboyant jazz hands gesture as he says
[quote]I do get frustrated for Deb, 'cause I see Deb go, 'Ah, this is crazy'.
- Who really gives a flying fuck if he's gay or not?
- r25 our resident HJ fantard.
Anyway, there's something I forgot to add to my post. 10-15 years ago I read an interview with him. I don't remember much of it and I was never a fan of his but I remember one thing. He bragged about fucking more than 700 women!!!! That's classless behavior for any man, whether it's true or false but I remember it made me think he was lying and I wondered why. It just seemed so out of place with his personality and the rest of what he said and it seemed so ridiculously OTT.
I'm more convinced than ever that he's gay.
- R27, apparently he does, and not in a good way. Which explains why we give him so much grief when he brings it up - again and again and again and again.
- [quote]Is he that stupid (both of them actually) he doesn't understand that all his protestations are making him look gayer than a pink goose?
Perhaps he just doesn't care and simply answers the question when asked.
- r30 Oh, HE CARES! He cares a great deal. He's enough of a star to have his people tell journalists not to ask "certain questions". The fact that it keeps coming up tells me that HE wants the journalists to ask so he can express his total straightness and distress over people thinking he's gay.
- R31 nailed it.
- R28, the biggest fucktard on DL.
Gay boys wish other straight men were gay because if they WERE gay, it benefits them, pushes them up in society. But only 4% of the population is gay--yet you boys foist this declaration on EVERY good looking, well built actor in Hollywood. Why is that? Why do you care? What kind of basement do you live in for certainly you do. No man with a life, career and friends would WASTE their time posting such shit. And for the record I'm a gay man.
- Sure you are r33.
- He ain't no AIDS boy. If he was ugly you wouldn't even care. You 'fested 'mos think you must corrupt all innocent men.
Fuck off you weirdos.
- I disagree with R12, insofar as I'm not at all sorry they neglect to insist their children are adopted. How would you like it if you were a kid whose parents kept telling the world you weren't really theirs?
Anyway, there are a thousand gay guys in Hollywood with their own biological kids so it wouldn't prove anything.
Not that I think for a minute Jackman's straight.
- R34= living in a time warp and still believing that to use ROFLMAO is still fresh and funny.
R34, time to go back to painting ties to sell in your mother's basement, the business week cometh.
- [quote] How would you like it if you were a kid whose parents kept telling the world you weren't really theirs?
That would be terrible, we far prefer to be used as pawns to help daddy hide in his glass closet. Clearly it's the reason he adopted us in the first place, and we enjoy being put to good use.
- Honey, it's lucky you told us you were "a gay guy" or we would have thought you were the most frauish fanfrau that ever fraued, doing her usual rounds on forums to defend the "absolute straightness" of her star gods. You are not a gay man or woman and you're in the wrong place. It's pathetic that you feel the need to pretend you're a gay man to garner credibility.
And since you're laughing at my "lols" and "lmao's" you really are deluded in thinking that any gay man sounds or expresses himself the way you do. LOL!
- I think his wife is lovely, I can see why he married her and they seem very happy.
- Let's put our thinking caps on for a moment. If he is gay, and IMHO he is, he probably hates saying this stuff just as much as we cringe reading it. But did you ever think:
1. The studio/his wife/manager/agent force him to stay in the closet or have him convinced his career would be over if he came out? As often as agents set up pr fauxmances, his contracts could very well stipulate he's not allowed to come out until after a film because it could hurt box office from bigots.
2. He is promoting The Wolverine right now, and the straight fanboys probably don't want to think about their prized butch daddy X-man fucking another dude. It kind of ruins the illusion for them. He has to pander to these idiots to take their money.
I'm not saying I necessarily agree with his actions, especially involving children in the whole charade, but I can at least see how he's kind of trapped in the situation at this point. He's been lying about it for so long now that even if ppl didn't turn on him for being gay, they might turn on him for lying about it. He's kind of in a no-win scenario.
It's easy for us to stand on soapboxes and decry his immoral behavior, but would you feel the same way if your job was on the line?
Plus, he's what 45 now? He won't be getting all these leading man roles anymore in another 5 years and his children will be a little older so he'll probably come out then. He seems like a nice guy. He's not out there gay-bashing. Give him a break.
- Am I the only one who thinks Hugh's looks are beginning to crash? The whole exercise regimen has turned him fairly gnarly and unattractive. And somewhat older looking than his actual years. I'd be more concerned about that than my sexuality if I were him.
- I have seem pics of him looking a little too ripped, veins popping out everywhere. Not that I'd personally turn him down, but even a muscle-lover like me thinks it's getting a bit gross.
- I don't find his wife unattractive. He may very well be gay, but I'm not going to base it on his wife not looking like a supermodel.
- So, how is an actor, who really is straight, suppose to address the question when everybody seems to think they're gay?
What is the proper response?
- I'm gay and while I don't care about this guy one way or another, I take him at his word.
Something about hounding him and OP's obsession with his sexuality is bizarre to me. What if he IS gay? Do you intend to fuck him OP?
He's a nice guy and the more he's hounded by obsessed queens like OP, the less confident gay actors will be about coming out.
- [quote]So, how is an actor, who really is straight, suppose to address the question when everybody seems to think they're gay? What is the proper response?
What he should say is "Go fuck yourself, I've answered this question for years, and it's no one's business anyway". But of course the ever sensitive "Gay Community" would pitch a fit.
- Who really cares at this point?
- If you really have to ask "Who cares?" then it's obvious you couldn't comprehend the reply to that question.
- Can we get back to a serious issue related to Ms. Jackman?
WHY WAS HE ALLOWED TO RUIN LES MIZ?
- Let's assume that he is gay and he decided to come out. What do you think would happen to his career? He is an action hero actor and a leading man type.
- Hugh Jacka$$ is the epitome of boring. I can't believe anyone has any interest in this twit.
- Dear god poster are R22/R25/R33 etc you are completely unhinged.
- I agree, r53. I was actually wondering if "he" wasn't a paid shill, some PR agent remunerated to stick up for poor ole Jackman who everybody suspects is gay. But I think you've nailed it -- this is an unhinged fan.
It's none of your business.
- Lord, here we go again. Why oh why do idiots like r55 have a fit when people indulge in gossip (by definition, I would have thought, about things that would not be any of the gossipers' business) on a site dedicated to gossip???
[quote]DataLounge get your fix of gay gossip, news and pointless bitchery.
R55, you're a tool, and with limited reading comprehension skills to boot if you don't understand the quote.
- Let's not ask him anymore, not because we necessarily believe him, but because when he realizes no one cares (about him, his career, his personal life), he will go nuts.
- If he had learned to simply say, "It's nobody's business" and stopped right there, it wouldn't be such a big thing. Instead, they pull out the lies over and over as if "gay" was never mentioned until he portrayed Peter Allen. It's the lies that are turning off people who used to be fans.
- He's having to respond to the question--repeatedly--because of his history as a gay man in Australia. In theory those rumors should have been quashed by marrying a woman and adopting children.
Regarding his looks: he really did peak back in the "Swordfish" era.
These days he could pass as a brother to Rachel Dratch.
- [quote]Let's assume that he is gay and he decided to come out. What do you think would happen to his career? He is an action hero actor and a leading man type.
I haven't seen many here trashing him for staying in the closet. I think most gay people, at least here, understand the impact coming out has on a leading man's/star's career. What's annoying about him are his constant announcements of his straightness (that are obviously very deliberate) and his expressions of "distress" at being "suspected" of being gay. He goes out of his way to announce how straight he is and how pissed he is that people think he's gay, in many interviews.
- I agree the working out has gone a little too far with all the Madonna veins sticking out it is kind of gross, but I do think he's gotten more attractive as he's aged. He was so skinny and twinkie looking when he was younger back in his Swordfish and Kate and Leopold days.
Now with the bit of gray in his facial hair and chest hair and a little more meat on his bones he's such a hot daddy. How he was around the Oscars this year with the short hair cut and the goatee but no visible bulging veins was perfect.
Get rid of the icky veins, Hugh, but don't go back to heroin skinny, please. Eat some carbs, just healthy ones, like a potato or something.
- [quote]Let's assume that he is gay and he decided to come out. What do you think would happen to his career? He is an action hero actor and a leading man type.
It depends on how he handles it. If anything the lying and the fake marriages and the constant insistence that he's straight would be more disagreeable to some people than being gay. He chose to marry this woman and present and promote a heterosexual lifestyle when he could've chosen a simple, my private life is private. But I don't care if people think I'm gay. All assuming he's gay of course.
- She never had the looks, charm, and personality to be a big star so she hooks up with Jackman and gets to travel, meet famous people, and play dress-up for red carpet events. It's better than what she could have gotten if she weren't a beard.
- Where do people get the idea he's gay from, anyway? I don't particularly think he'd lie, either. Certainly not now that his box office clout is unimpeachable.
- Thinking Hugh is gay because he adopted and has an older and average looking wife is foul. There is nothing wrong with having gay rumors, but if it is for the above reasons he has the right to be angry.
And in this day in age, gay men can just turkey bast their beards if he wants children and doesn't want to do it the natural way. So brining up the adopted kids is strange and spiteful.
Now the only reason people should think he is gay is because of his strange set up with one of his work colleagues.
- [quote]Now the only reason people should think he is gay is because of his strange set up with one of his work colleagues.
His "work colleague" moved out. They no longer live together. Did he give Hugh the ring back, too?
- Deborah Lee is quite pretty in person. My good friends were pals of hers in the early 80s when she was studying in NYC, and they laugh at all this "ugly wife" stuff, because Deborah was seen as a very talented and beautiful young actress. She was everyone's catch! I've met her at a charity event, and she was beyond gracious.
- I am really sick and tired of the bullshit. We need to get these closet cases to come out because their time has past. I'm simply sick of the lies.
- He's made a lot of money and so has John Travolta and Tom Cruise...time for them to step up and tell the truth.
- Just read on ONTD the following post from 2008:
decharmed 21st-Nov-2008 07:19 pm (UTC)
boy george on hugh jackman
"Hugh Jackman is so gay. I just saw him at a benefit the night before the Tony's and I saw him holding hands and kissing his lover! The nerve to go onstage during the awards to say he is not."
Boy George was right about Gavin, remember? ;)
- Come on r70 Whether he is gay or not, never trust fans that say things like that.
- OP will die soon, thankfully.
- It's true, Boy George tells the truth, he has no reason to lie about Jackman.
- Does Deb have a younger sister?
- I guess only he knows for sure if he is gay/straight/bi, but the "If I was, I would be" part can't be true for A-listers in Hollywood.
- Boy George's comment is the best evidence Jackman really is gay. I really can't remember George ever lying about anything. He's a quick wit and is never at a loss for something interesting to say. That's why he doesn't lie, it's unnecessary.
- Watch Hugh's face when his wife is slamming the rumours... not such a good actor after all.
- I am a complete and utter cunt and I can't figure out how to tear down r78. There is a mind-boggling amount of material there. It broke me.
- R78, if you're the CEO of a company specializing in communications, you better rethink your career strategy and the future of your company.
- R79, R81, R82, You may be "pragmatical" and objective, but you still don't know how to write so that you make any sense.
By the way, I live in Europe too.
- I love watching meltdowns.
- Another loon has found a cozy home here.
- I don't mind the loons so much, if they would get the hang of PARAGRAPHS.
- I wish just ONE of these fuckin' useless "reporters" would merely ask the simple question:
"Are you bisexual then?"
- It's funny, isn't it, r92? The world's most obvious loophole and yet it's rarely asked as follow up. I wouldn't be surprised if the publicists negotiate in advance - you can only ask if he's gay.
I feel sorry for Furness with all the ugly things people say about her. As if she has no value because she doesn't look like a supermodel. As if he couldn't possibly love her. It's such a shallow notion of love. I don't know why it's so hard for people to imagine that he both sincerely, romantically loves his wife and also enjoys having sex with men. There are a ton of "straight" guys out there like that, and I bet Deb has more of a head's up than those guys' wives.
I also think cvbn got dumped by his bisexual boyfriend in favor of an older woman because what the hell is motivating that guy to spam all these threads with his word salad. He seems genuinely angered by the idea that Jackman and Furness were at any point an honest match. If only I could figure out what motivates the 1 D troll, or figure out his location and call in a health/welfare check.
- r84 go fuck yourself unless ur uncut
- I've never read anything on any DL thread claims Jackman is gay- any more credible than speculation: his wife is older and not a beauty therefore he is gay. That just does not prove anything to me. And after watching him closely for the last 15 years, my guess would be, no- he is not. Some of you really need to get out more.
- Hmmm... I think the 'Luke is straight' troll has moved onto Hugh. Same syntax and unhinged personality.
- cvbn, you're in no position to school us on how to read between the lines if you imagined that typing "I AM STRAIGHT AND A WOMAN" would produce something other than laughs in response.
- r97. im straight too,but honey youd bore the fuck out of me. with all that yacking.
- what do you advertise, dildos?
- european people analyse everything....R102 a Homosexual experience even before marriage is something to be extremely perfectly hidden. when one wants biological children even if a sterile parent, one can use a surrogate mother in the usa or in commonwealth british member country (in europe surrogate mothers are strictly forbidden)...
- I find it plausible she works in advertising, they all assume people are idiots. And she's French, so she probably thinks we are all American idiots. Which is why she needs to explain to us in excruciating detail how sometimes a false or misleading picture is painted about people and events because it serves commercial interests. A bundle of naifs, here at DL.
- cvbn, do you vote Front National?
- i think shes a liar troll. she prob lives in amsterdam in the red light district advertising puss in the windows. roflol
- R71 was Boy George making a joke or was he serious?
- [quote]i don't say all the americans are stupid. Nevertheless, remember this : it is true that the articles are SOMETIMES written by journalists who are complaisant to the movies business companies
Thinking you need to explain that to us is calling us stupid.
In the US media, the interviews are conducted by people who know better than to fuck too much with the studio's desired narrative about 99% of the time. It's all a dance. Interviewers get a little bit of wiggle room because they've got a product to sell, too, but the publicists generally negotiate in advance areas that the interviewer should not try to discuss if they want to continue earning money in that capacity.
People are especially touchy on the subject of sexuality. Every time an actor's sexuality is discussed in an interview, the default assumption should be that they were given permission to ask the question.
You are stupid if you think you need to explain to a gay gossip board that sometimes the media doesn't report the truth about someone's orientation. This is like announcing the sky is blue.
- *backs away from thread slowly*
- Thanks for proving my point, R114.
- Cvbn, you have been obsessively posting crazy, incoherent crap in old Jackman threads for weeks now. r112 and r113 are just calling you on it. You clearly have an unhealthy fixation on HJ and his wife, and you most certainly need some psychiatric help.
- Who fucking cares about tv channels in France? How the fuck do you imagine that demonstrates anything? You have nothing of substance to offer here. You're just being crazy and dumb.
- Lol. It's incredibly easy for a person to hide their gay/bi orientation. The entire fucking media will play along until video of you having gay sex is broadcast in Times Square. Everyone knows this!
- If it wasn't really true, why would Deb get so defensive? Normal women would think gay rumors were funny and cute because they know they're not true.
Anyways, I think Cheryl has a new friend: Deb.
- I haven't a clue what Jackman's true sexuality is.
The only thing that's certain is this:
Were Jackman 100% straight, he would still be subjected to the same rampant gay rumors that he is now.
- I don't see the problem.
- r22, it would be a pretty unusual woman who could laugh off a decade's worth of rumors that are grounded in "you're too ugly for your husband to possibly find you attractive, your marriage must be a lie." I think if she didn't love him, she would've cashed out a long time ago and let him get a younger beard.
- I didn't know that, R125, the "you're too ugly" comments. I thought it was her homophobia from the gay rumors.
- So what, R123.
- [quote]his wife is older and not a beauty therefore he is gay. That just does not prove anything to me.
I agree. That's not the total proof, it merely points people in the right direction. The fact that Hugh and John Palermo had their own living quarters separate from Deb and the children says a lot about the fact that he's not straight. And it all builds from there.
Other closeted actors probably think Hugh was not very smart to be so open about those living arrangements with Palermo as well as Hugh and John wearing matching wedding bands, and Hugh bringing both John and Deb to red carpet events.
Since he wants to remain in the closet for now, it's a difficult task since he just wasn't smart enough to keep John in the background instead of including him on every outing, shopping trip, and vacation.
Once the leading actor roles dry up, Hugh will probably come out as bi. He'll feel comfortable doing that since he never claimed that he wasn't bi.
- [quote]but why gossips or rumours have not touched her own sexuality, nobody knows.
You must be new to the internet. I've seen lesbian rumors about her for years.
- Fat straight fan fraus are all over this thread. You can virtually see the Cheetos stains.
He's been outed all over the place in blind items, and this started well before he played Peter Allen. And actor Vincent Gallo, whose windows looked into Jackman's, said that Jackman is, absolutely, gay.
Bryan Singer is in his crowd of pals. He's gone on vacation with young hot actors like Taylor Kitsch. It was reported, not speculation. He had the boyfriend...formerly Bryan Singer's personal assistant...an openly gay man who Jackman made into his film production partner. They wore matching rings and lived together.
There's no question Jackman is at least bi. NONE.
- cvbn is a truly magical combination of ignorant and arrogant. Why are you searching for rumors of her potential lesbianity you crazy STRAIGHT WOMAN?
- No need to discuss what's known
- I really don't care. If someone doesn't want to identify as gay and married someone of the opposite sex, it looks pathetic for gay people to still insist they are not gay. If they don't want to associate with gays, gays shouldn't want to associate with them either. It should be mutual disassociation.
- [quote]He's gone on vacation with young hot actors like Taylor Kitsch. It was reported, not speculation.
So I googled this and the top result was a fan fiction site. How do people not die of embarrassment reading and writing that shit? The second result was a Newsweek interview where Jackman talks about accidentally stabbing Kitsch with one of his claws while shooting Wolverine, which made me laugh on account of the "Hugh wears the costume to bed to keep things kinky!" anecdote that seems to be repeated all the time.
- Can we summarize who are the men he has had sex with?
- There was a BI that could only have been about Jackman on Page Six years ago.
He was following McBongo around at a party after a premiere like a lovesick puppy and McBongo got visibly annoyed, telling him to fuck off, not something the normally semi-comatose McBongo bothers to do. At the time Page Six made a big deal about it.
- r139, I remember that BI and it was not about Hugh because it was determined that Hugh was not at the event. I think we determined that the only X-Man who was actually there was James Marsden
- [quote]some gay prostitutes exist...the equivalent of escort girls...in a brief, such relationships are quick...and totally hidden...such affairs might exist in the movie business
Amazing. cvbn, would you please tell us where babies come from?
- [quote]Can we summarize who are the men he has had sex with?
Shall we start with Neville, who trained the horse that Hugh rode in the Snowy River series? We could also add Basil Kinch who repaired Hugh's boot when he was appearing in "Oklahoma" in London. Zeb, the lifeguard at Beach Pampelonne in St. Tropez...
- Well sure, it doesn't prove anything but his wife really pings to me.
- I know there's not much point in posting this, because those who think he's gay will tell me I'm wrong, and those who don't will think I'm agreeing. I'm not. I have no definitive proof if HJ is gay or not. I have mutual friends and have met him several times; they insist he is straight.
What I do know is that John Palermo NEVER lived with HJ and family in the building he lives in now, and first lived in when he was in The Boy From Oz, 2003-2004. The first time, where Vincent Gallo could see into the apartment, it was a single-floor unit. No JP living on another floor. Sorry. When they moved into the triplex they live in now, JP was living in LA "running" Seed Productions. I know this, because one of the mutual friends was friends with JP too.
The whole "living on a different floor" stuff is being attributed to Gallo, when it's actually from two different Ted Casablanca BI's (Google Stealth Stud-Poof.). Gallo never said anything about living on separate floors or that HJ is gay. These blind items can't be about Hugh, if they're not totally made up in the first place, because Ted later said (in 2012) that Stealth Stud-Poof was still with his boyfriend - this is long after HJ & JP dissolved their production company, and I saw JP's facebook page through that mutual friend around the same time and Palermo made it clear he couldn't fucking stand HJ - kept calling him a bully.
- Ted Casablanca used to make up stuff based on how badly he wanted to be fucked by the star in question even if the star was straight (especially if he was straight). You can 't believe any of his shit.
Musto was a different story. Has he stopped doing BIs?
- He was outed years ago by director Vincent Gallo, who had nothing to gain and much to lose by doing so.
- In the true life, a couple who works with a third person, the associate does not live and sleep with the couple. If the associate lived and slept daily in this couple’s home, the situation would be unlivable.
A straight couple who stays together only for their children, (even if there is no love, indeed, there is no longer love inside this couple), can live in the same home while each one live in a bedroom, indeed, on a floor. When the rest of the family, the friends, the working acquaintances, the working relations come at home (living for a while, sleeping at home), the couple can play the united couple, can make their guests believe that they love each other like at the first day. As they educate their children as if they get along with each other, their children cannot suspect the deception.
If we adapt this situation to a couple in whom there is a partner with homosexual leans (or there are partners with homosexual leans) and the two partners are of the opposite sex to hide themselves by acting as a normal couple, the first thing to do is to hide perfectly the homosexual leans to their children, to the respective families, the working acquaintances, the working relations. If this couple is a pair of actors, it is infinitely easier to fool the world, to deceive the others. Fooling some parts of the audience, fooling some fans, it IS easy.
A homosexual person like a straight person needs feeling physical attraction to be with someone. Taylor Swift was not maybe the physical type for a man (straight o
- What the fuck is with the "cvbn" thing? A new thoughtful critic?
Horse Shit, as in:
False declaration, false declaration, false declaration, prideful grin.
It reads like a twat posting, or a too-stupid young boy trying to figure it out.
[quote]In the true life
- R 150
I AM FORTY YEAR OLD AND AN ADVERTISER...
- R 150 you are nothing but a silly twit
I am forty year old and i am an advertiser
- R 150
in the true life or in daily life, when there are associates in companies, these ones do not live all together in the same house. I work and i have associates, i know the matter. for your information , i am a woman. when i describe the situation of a straight couple who stays only for the children, it is a real situation which can lived by any family. the transposition to a homosexual is plausible.
if you have a brain, you will think twice before writing and insulting me.
- [quote]Palermo made it clear he couldn't fucking stand HJ - kept calling him a bully.
Thank you R146 for all that insider information. It was awful to see how Palermo was forced to walk the red carpets with Hugh, sit with Hugh and Deb in front row seats at posh events and go on vacation with them. It's not too late for him to charge Hugh with kidnapping. What makes it worse, is the kidnapping involved international travel when he was forced to go on all those Caribbean and Riviera vacations with the bully. The ultimate insult must have been that the bully forced John Palermo to wear a matching wedding ring. It was like putting him in handcuffs. Poor John; so abused by that bullying straight man.
- Clearly you can't be bothered with simple reading comprehension, r154, since I stated I saw Palermo's facebook page in 2012 AFTER he and HJ had gone their separate ways, at which point JP clearly wasn't happy with HJ. Have the decency to learn to read before you question what I said.
- Jeez, she's getting as bad as Dav+da. So Hugh is straight and big mean Deb is using him and she's in the closet. Must be why there are so many stories in the tabs of Hugh being with other women. Because if he isn't getting it from her he has to be getting it from somewhere.
Fine, you like to speculate on the couple. Do it somewhere else. You don't write well enough in English for us to even comprehend most of what you write.
- the worst thing a man can be called is gay
YOU THINK AS IF YOU ARE A SILLY TWIT...EVERYONE HAS THE RIGHT TO ASK THEMSELVES SOME QUESTIONS...
I WRITE BRITISH ENGLISH ....DO YOU KNOW THE PHRASE "JE SUIS CHARLIE" : IT IS SYNONYMOUS WITH FREEDOM TO EXPRESS ONESELF...
- Everyone just put cvbn on ignore.
Anyway....Can someone please find that photo of Hugh on a plane with Bryan Singer, Nicholas Hoult, and a bunch of twinks? One for each guy, maybe Bryan got two.
- R 161 YOU WRITE SOME BULLSHIT; I AM A WOMAN SO I HAVE ANOTHER ANALYSIS OF THE SITUATION . YOU HAVE JUST TO MAKE AN IMPLEMENTATION OF ABOUT MY DESCRITION OF THE SITUATION..
- I think this one's worse than D-R0chelle. She's now writing in all caps and referencing the Charlie Hebdo shootings. Cuckoo!
- R 164
i am french AND I AM FORTY
YOU ARE REACTING AS A INTELLECTUALLY LIMITED TEENAGER...
YOU HAVE NOT STUDIED IN UNIVERSITIES, IN BUSINESS SCHOOLS
- R 164
IF you want to know what i am : econnexbiocity is the name of the entreprise I have founded.... I am on viadeo and linkedin
- It's kind of fun to pissed the French loon off.
- [quote]YOU HAVE NOT STUDIED IN UNIVERSITIES
Thank you for proving my point. You are looney if you think you can telepathically determine what I've studied.
Alors que nous discutons des études universitaires, je recommanderais que vous apprenez l'anglais.
- I don't want Hugh Jackman to be gay or bi, as he is an insufferable douchebag. Please Hugh, lock yourself in the closet.
- R172 I wish you could. No translation program could render sentences as incomprehensibly written as yours.
- Wow. This thread used to have some good gossip on it before the cvbn troll started having conversations with itself.
- He is right to deny. i am not the only one who need proof to believe otherwise
- Gay or straight. I would still suck him off.
- He's only 44? I don't believe it.
- If he was ugly you all would say he was definitely straight.
- The Daily Mail published an article stating how Hugh and a male friend had "escaped" rampant pedophilia that was present in their high school years. Could Hugh have been a victim of sexual abuse and associates being gay with the abuse? Perhaps that is why he denies he is gay, he associates being gay as something bad or negative?
- I'm not sure what cvbn's point. Is she saying he must be really straight or bi because a homosexual hiding himself would do a better job? Is that the crux of the position? You have to remember that Aussie's are not great ones for planning, first of all, and second that there is a strong tendency for unconscious self-outing, particularly now that gays are so accepted.
- Leave Hugh alone. He is a big pussyhound just like Graham Moore.
- Even Stevie Wonder and Helen Keller can see she's a beard.
- They met doing Sunset Boulevard. That is about as gay as it gets.
- Can you imagine him and his wife having sex? I bet it's beautiful.
Oh come on Jackie is not that interesting and no, nobody cares about him and his flat personality. The guy is a bore!
- CVBN needs to STFU
- cvbn, your English needs work, hon. Your posts are virtually incomprehensible.
- Is it a smart shill that's found a good way to shut down threads on a client?
- "Intellectuals" capitalize words. You're not ee cummings.
- Hugh Jackman = GAY
Deb Furness = HIS BEARD
Let's not forget what this thread is about.
- Why would you want to bring kids into a bearding situation?
- Hi Cvbn. How are you ?
- Because children lend the appearance of legitimacy.
- [quote]Why would you want to bring kids into a bearding situation?
It happens all the time. People will look at the married gay man's beard and kids and say, "He can't be gay because he's married and has children."
- cvbn, you're literally responding to your own posts now.
- R214, is the sky also blue?
- r214, cvbn, are you married ? Have kids ? How is your sex life ?
- Deb is clearly gay. CLEARLY. She screams Old Spice and Women's Michigan Music Festival.
- Tell us about your sex life. How often do you have sex
- Honey, this is not the CVBN on Life thread.
Swim away, little stinkfish.
- I don't want Hugh Jackman to be gay or bi, as he is an insufferable douchebag.
- I was 13, never even been kissed. Mr Collins asks if he can get comfortable and returns totally naked. He puts his genitalia right at my eye level. It was terrifying.' Victim of accused pedophile Stephen Collins breaks silence
- Come on his name is Hugo, how can you take that seriously?
- How are his brothers Dewy and Louie?
- cvbn, are you concerned about the true nature of any other celebrity's relationship, or is this just a Jackman thing for you?
- All Jackman threads have been invaded by a French version of D@vida R0chelle. I guess it's time to avoid all mentions of HJ from now on.
- r236 Cvbn, honey do you need someone to bang you.Come here honey.Even though I am gay I can stay erect to bang you but before that get the fuck out of this site you fucking bitch.You should be banished and stoned to death you cunt. You mentally retarded bitch, I am gonna slit your pussy and fill it up with cockroaches and watch you cry.You dumb pussy. Get the hell out of here.
And I am older than you , not a teen
- Carfax is B/S! It shows there are 5 records on my car when I have never wrecked my car.
I went to trade my car in last night at the Nissan dealer where I purchased my car and was told my car had been wrecked, I have never wrecked my car ever the whole time I have owned it.
I did have some guy driving a truck pulling a trailer who had a hinge pin fall off the trailer and landed on my hood creating a big hole in my hood but I did not wreck my car!!!
Had I not veered after getting hit by this it would have come straight into the drivers side and could have killed me then maybe I would have wrecked my car.
The dealership that I tried to buy a new car at is the dealer that replaced my hood so they have this on record.
They tried telling me I wrecked my car and had overspray inside on one of the fenders, I told them if there is overspray then their bodyshop did it!!!
So, no I do not believe Carfax should even be in business, I think the info they get is half ass at best!
- R237...do you specialize in saying gross things? That's pretty gross and you should be kind of embarrassed, in my opinion.
- You are a fucking TROLL.
- Gurls, Gurls!!!! get yourselves under control
- Ummm...in his closeted mind (allegedly) he isn't gay. I wish they'd ask him " are you bi? Have you ever had any sexual relations of any kind with a man?"
- He did pretty much did, R244, in the September 16, 2003 issue of The Advocate. Though not answering those exact questions, this was actually in answer to whether or not he'd been hit on by men, and he said "Yeah. I've never done anything, and I've never felt like I've wanted to. So it's all good."