All Threads by Date
Late night suppers in NYC
Any tips for a weeknight? Thanks!
- White Castle
- Thanks, r1, that is very helpful.
- Try a Brqazillian restaurant. They're usually open late.
- Momma's mussy is always open late.
- Try Ruth's Chris for the delicious bread pudding, served round the CLOCK
- When you say late night, do you mean 1030pm or do you mean 230am?
1030 is easy - almost anywhere.
230am - favorite place is French Roast.
- Thanks, r6. I meant at about 11 or midnight so I will check out French Roast. R5, I checked and Ruth closes her doors at 11 in NYC.
- I think Blue Ribbon stays open till 2:30-3:00 am and is worth checking out. They're never in a rush, so it's a great relaxed late night vibe.
DataLounge get your fix of gay gossip, news and pointless bitchery.
Talking to DataLounge servers.
Please wait a moment...