- Arrested for what?
- This thread is useless without...
- Did they arrest him for murder, destroying evidence, or both?
- Idiot. He's given an amazing career opportunity, and THIS is what he does? Fucking asshole. Glad they dropped him.
- Since the OP is a cunt, here's the bouncy pinga.
- He's given an amazing career and this is what he does because he thinks the rules don't apply to him.
- Sorry r5, I wasn't trying to be a cunt I have just been not myself with those Supreme Court decisions today make me ditzy like.
- [quote]he thinks the rules don't apply to him.
Guess he was wrong!
- From the article:
[quote]a body was found near his home in Massachusetts.
- [quote]"A young man was murdered last week and we extend our sympathies to the family and friends who mourn his loss. Words cannot express the disappointment we feel knowing that one of our players was arrested as a result of this investigation. We realize that law enforcement investigations into this matter are ongoing. We support their efforts and respect the process. At this time, we believe this transaction is simply the right thing to do," a statement from the team read.
I wonder how many lawyers and PR people it took to write that.
- He is hot. I like 'em big.
- I think "Mamma" is going to develop carpal tunnel with this one.
- Damn that's a big man, and a big ole swingin' dick to boot! He will have MANY punk bitches in prison, for sure!
- His end won't be tight for long.
- He's making my mussy slither like a salted slug on hot pavement!!
SO FUCKING HOT!
- [quote]He's making my mussy slither
Your mussy "slithers" ??
- Um, Aaron, your arms are supposed to go through the sleeves in your tee... just saying.
Hiding them that way doesn't mean we don't know you were handcuffed.
BTW - has anyone ever collected the "mussy" descriptions into one DL thread? They always make me laugh. Thank you R15 for the giggle here at work.
- I doubt his end, tight or otherwise, is in any danger. You know he'll be running the place.
- Perhaps the Patriots could locate Tim Tebow and sign him to replace Aaron Hernandez.
- R17, either the cops took off his shirt when they arrested him or he wasn't wearing one.
- So who'd he kill? One of his boy toys?
- Thuggish Lunkheads with no social skills get college scholarships based on their ability to run, throw and catch a ball. Quelle surprise that more of them don't end up in jail. Guess he watched one too many episodes of C.S.I. Why did he think destroying evidence was going to make him look less guilty?
- I'm sure it's the latter, R20. They probably cuffed him shirtless and then put a shirt over him, but you could still see those gorgeous abs.
Fucking idiot has a pretty good life and he does this.
I'm with R16. You might want to see a doctor, R15.
[quote]Why did he think destroying evidence was going to make him look less guilty?
- I can't get the video to work... Much sadness. If anyone comes across a GIF of his swinging uncut meat, I'd be much obliged.
- Massive news here in SE New England. This is blowing back on the Patriots and Bellichek as Hernandez and two other recruits from Florida all had well known issues either with assaults or drugs. This tarnishes the obsessively polished image of the Pats. About time.
- Dear Lord in heaven!
- I think Aaron Hernandez is damn ugly with those arm tats. His tattoos alone should tell you that he might be psychotic.
- [quote] two other recruits from Florida
FROM FLORIDA! Why am I not surprised.
- Oh please, the Patriots aren't babysitters and they can't be responsible for everything a player does. Besides, they just signed saint Tebow.
- Dear Lord!
It's a pingapalooza!
- [quote]Arrested for what?
- Great body, big cock, when did he lose his arms and how does he play football withou them?
- It was GOD's plan!
- OP should get the mate he deserves; a murderous sociopath who'll bury him in the back yard.
- You just know he was naked in bed when the Feds came and the housekeeper let them in. That's why he's in sweats with no underwear and a T-shirt.
- [quote]Oh please, the Patriots aren't babysitters and they can't be responsible for everything a player does.
They had access to the history of Hernandez and the other two Florida players. Other teams did due diligence and backed away from them.
If you hire a guy who has a history of failing drug tests and a record of assaults, you're asking for trouble. That's exactly what the Pats got.
I dislike St. Tim, but he's unlikely to cause this kind of trouble.
- R38. Probably methed up and horny as fuck too. Mmmmmmmm
- r39, Belichick is good friends with Urban Meyer, so he probably had better inside info on Hernandez than other coaches would. To avoid picking any player with past incidents will severely limit your ability to compete. The Patriots have now dismissed him and will replace him with someone else. Big deal. He was a valuable player for them during the time he was there. I don't think they regret the choice.
- "no social skills"
R24, get off your hobby horse. This guy was all kinds of popular.
- R41, Urban Meyer probably told him, "Well, at least he's never killed anyone."
- [quote][R24], get off your hobby horse. This guy was all kinds of popular.
Yeah, popular as a thug could be.
- my guess is he was arrested, cuffed and then they put the shirt on him which is why it looks weird (and tight).
MAJOR VPL; cleary, commando, too.
- The MA state police just rang the doorbell, he answered in his shorts, they spoke briefly to him, turned him around, and cuffed him right on the spot in full view of the amassed media. No time to get his shirt on, no time to say goodbye, just perp walked him right to the waiting squad car and shoved him inside.
"No special treatment here" they said later. I'd say. This guy's in a ton of trouble.
- What is "VPL"???
- [quote]"No special treatment here" they said later. I'd say. This guy's in a ton of trouble.
Bet he wishes LA had an NFL team.
- visible panty line r47
- Originally: Visible Panty Line, but now the guys have adopted it...
- Charged with murder ....
By MICHELLE R. SMITH | Associated Press
Wed, 26 Jun 2013 14:56 EDT
Police have charged Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez with murder and weapons counts in connection with the slaying of a semi-pro football player whose body was found in an industrial park about a mile from Hernandez's home.
The charge was revealed Wednesday in Attleboro District Court after Hernandez was arrested at his sprawling North Attleborough home. Less than two hours after his arrest, the Patriots cut Hernandez from the team.
The investigation started more than a week ago after semi-pro football player Odin Lloyd was found slain in an industrial park in North Attleborough, on the Rhode Island line not far from where the Patriots play.
Lloyd's family says he and Hernandez were friends and that Lloyd's girlfriend and Hernandez's fiancee are sisters.
THIS IS A BREAKING NEWS UPDATE. Check back soon for further information. AP's earlier story is below.
New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez was taken from his home in handcuffs Wednesday morning, more than a week after a Boston semi-pro football player was found dead in an industrial park a mile from Hernandez's house.
It wasn't clear what charges were being filed against Hernandez. Less than two hours after his arrest, the Patriots announced they had cut him from the team.
Odin Lloyd, a 27-year-old semi-pro football player for the Boston Bandits, was found slain June 17. Officials ruled the death a homicide but did not say how Lloyd died.
Lloyd's relatives said he was dating the sister of Hernandez's fiancee, that the two men were friends and that the men were out together on the last night of Lloyd's life.
Hernandez was wearing a white V-neck T-shirt, with his arms inside the shirt and behind his back as he was led from his North Attleborough home Wednesday morning. He casually spit into some bushes on his way to a police cruiser.
Hernandez was arrested on a state police warrant at about 8:45 a.m., state police said on the agency's Twitter account. The agency said it wouldn't discuss the charge against Hernandez until the case was presented in Attleboro District Court later Wednesday.
Hernandez was taken from the North Attleborough police station to his court hearing Wednesday afternoon. About two dozen supporters cheered, some yelling "We love you Aaron," as the car carrying him left the police station.
The Associated Press emailed a message to his attorney, Michael Fee, who hasn't discussed the investigation beyond acknowledging media reports about it. A message also was left with the Bristol County district attorney's office.
At about 10:20 a.m., the Patriots announced they had released Hernandez and expressed sympathy to Lloyd's family and friends.
"Words cannot express the disappointment we feel knowing that one of our players was arrested as a result of this investigation," the Patriots said in a statement. "We realize that law enforcement investigations into this matter are ongoing. We support their efforts and respect the process. At this time, we believe this transaction is simply the right thing to do."
Lloyd's mother, Ursula Ward, declined to comment at her Boston home Wednesday morning.
"Nothing to say, please. Thank you," she said, before shutting the door.
State police have searched in and around Hernandez's sprawling home in North Attleborough several times. At least three search warrants have been issued in connection with the investigation.
Reporters have been camped for days outside the home on the Rhode Island line, not far from the stadium where the Patriots play. They reported Tuesday that Hernandez got a visit from Boston defense attorney James Sultan.
Just before 1:30 p.m. Wednesday, a man drove up to Hernandez's house, waited at the door and left in a car with a young woman who had been in the home. They didn't comment.
The Patriots drafted Hernandez, who is originally from Bristol, Conn., out of the University of Florida in 2010. Last summer, the team gave him a five-year contract worth $40 million.
- I now understand datalounge better...
There is very little dick swinging going on in that video, even when full screen. You queens salivate at even the hint of cock.
- He is sexy, murder though is not. And holy shit his dick looks massive...wow. I wish he had a sex tape or some naked pics out there.
- AGAIN my state shits its pants!! 2 days ago it was Chrish Periwinkle and today it's AH, which is French for: UF is about to get it's tit caught in a wringer again. Of course ole Urbie is no longer there to have to account for his decent grades and the cover-up his doubtless many legal brushups.
Can you imagine Timmy tossing passes at this guy in college AND in NE? That would have been quite the show...even if it was just on the practice field. Kraft who really went out on a ledge for the dude. Sure, Belachick agreed to draft him, but it would never have happened without Kraft's imprimatur.
Oh, and OP--you are NOT a cunt. :)
MURDER WAS THE CASE
- Did anyone hear a doorbell ringing?
- [quote]You queens salivate at even the hint of cock.
- [quote]He casually spit into some bushes on his way to a police cruiser.
That says it all. There's nothing else we need to know about this case.
- Local boston media analyzing the court hearing now. Apparently police recovered a lot of texts between AH and the victim in the days leading up to the murder. Also that AH was "upset" at the victim for "something he said" to him two days beforehand, in a nightclub. Something also about tire tracks analyzed at the scene that implicated AH.
There are also some witnesses, but it all seems a bit....circumstantial. Everyone's still speculating. Motive hasn't been fully sketched out (not a good sign for a firm case).
- The arrogance combined with the stupidity of these guys never ceases to amaze. This sounds like the case with the hot basketball player a few years ago, Jayson Williams , who 'accidently' killed his chauffeur. Tried to cover it up. Eventually got caught. He had it all, and blew it. Happens to so many.
- Kill all male athletes now. We'll prevent so many rapes and murders.
- Shell casings found all over the place at the crime scene, and in the rental car in AH's name. I don't think they have the actual murder weapon yet though....victim shot twice in the chest when already down, very violent attack. Body found out in the open in an industrial park 1/2 mile from AH's home.
Last 2 msgs texts from victim to his sister right before his death implied he was with AH.
- Wonder why he killed his friend?
- Kill all gays now. We'll prevent so many AIDS cases and deaths.
- this guy is fucking hot and has a contract worth 40 million dollars. how stupid do you have to be to blow something like that?
- That's what I call a Pinga Walk.
- He's lucky he doesn't have an ass like Drew Brees or else he'll be the prison plaything.
- [RE66] - See [RE61] Too much money, too little brains
- Not quite, R65 / straight male. AIDS doesn't kill as many as homicide.
- Was he fucking the guy he killed?
- Honest to god, what on earth could the victim Odin could have possibly done which would warrant throwing away a life of privilege and adoration?
If AH was a homophobe and Odin hit on him, that wouldn't be enough to rile him to that level. If Odin had owed him a buttload of $$$ that wouldn't be more than dust on his shoulders. If Odin was fucking AG's gf THAT wouldn't do it either,
I'm convinced that the only reason he killed him is that Odin had information which would threaten AG's employment(and hence livelihood) with the Pats. Odin was blackmailing him OR, Aaron was afraid that if Odin was brought down for something they did together he would flip on Hernandez.
What a dumb dickwad.
- "If Odin was fucking AG's gf THAT wouldn't do it either"
That could be it. Straight men go crazy over stuff like that.
- Yet, if Odin's GF were fucking Hernandez's GF it would have been a-okay...
- Odin was dating the sister of AH's longtime gf, but am uncertain if this had anything to do with the murder.
Boston media now stating that AH is accused of "orchestrating" Odin's death, NOT of actually pulling the trigger. There were 2 or 3 other people involved or present at the death scene, not word on what's going on with them. This makes me uneasy....they don't appear to have an airtight case. There's a lot of wiggle room here for a pricy legal team to exploit.
- [quote]If Odin was fucking AG's gf THAT wouldn't do it either,
AG's gf is Odin's sister. Odin's gf is AG's sister.
- who the hell is AG?
They (Hernandez and the victim) were dating a pair of sisters.
- Could be roid rage. The drugs he was being screened for could have been steroids or some other performance enhancer. In other articles his mother talks about how he started having anger/behavior issues after his father died.
- Did you see his doghouse? Dude, it is better than most peoples' homes.
- All the silly people saying he would be someone's bitch in prison, must don't know how big and buff Hernandez is. He is big and fit enough to pounce on the overwhelming majority of men, in or out of prison. The dude is 6'1, 245 pounds of lean, mean muscle.
- Like we said, somebody's GRADE A PRIME prison bitch
- Whoa. Major meat movement in that clip.
- Apparently Aaron is already being passed around as a party favor at the Suffolk County Jail.
- Wow, he is HUNG!
- How long before Momma posts his Write-A-Prisoner ad here?
- Somebody suggested on the Kerry Rhodes thread that the friend Aaron allegedly murdered was also his lover. Im hopeful that this is the juicy and honest to goodness truth. These NFL ballers are going to fall out of closet one way or the other!
- He killed him because of something Odin said. Aaaron felt he couldn't trust Odin anymore.
- He's ugly.
- You are as sick as your secrets, Aaron!
- R86-But of course there is always a gay DL twist. I saw that same gossip on two other websites. It's bull.
- Apparently the case is hinging on a piece of chewed bubble gum. Hernandez was seen purchasing blue cotton candy flavor Bubblicious at a gas station a short time before the murder. Rental car cleaners found a shell casing in the victim's rental car the next day, alongside a piece of chewed blue cotton candy bubble gum.
There's still no murder weapon and without it and a clear motive, this case is not a slam dunk.
- Girls, I dont see dick in that clip. I see huge balls..but not dick. Right?
- OP's link keeps freezing up on me. So here.
They probably pulled him up off some pussy.
- The pinga swing in r93's link has Momma's mussy SWEATING like a glass of LUKEWARM HORCHATA!
- O.K., R94 really cracked me up...
- R92 is right.
- another omg vpl...i kinda want to write him letters, bake him cakes, and prison marry him. he his hunky so i forgive him.
- Happier times with girlfriend and baby...
thanks r93, the resolution in that one is crystal clear! Homeboy is packing some serious meat. And he is soft too! Those turned out prison bitches are going to all over him.
- Fuck that closet case Kerry Rhodes. Is Papi single?
- Let's say he started running, were those fatass officers were supposed to not only catch him -which would require running after him- but overpower him?
WTF is going on in this country that law enforcement is allowed to look like a mess?
- Correction: were those fatass officers supposed to
- r101 I wish he did try to escape, they probably would've grabbed him by the waste and those shorts wouldve been around his ankles!
- I bet his tight, tight foreskin is extremely ripe.
- [quote]Let's say he started running, were those fatass officers were supposed to not only catch him -which would require running after him- but overpower him?
That's why they have guns. They'd rather shoot him.
- He is prime meat. I hope he isn't a murderer! Fuck he is hot.
- He's too thugged out to be bf material, just the dude you hook up with when you need the depths of your hole pounded mercilessly!
- Brady will miss these moments...Tebow wont deliver the same satisfying handful.
- He seems so much taller than 6'1"...is Brady short for a QB?
- Nothing impressive there. Perhaps he's a grower.
- Hernandez is a brickhouse tank of a dude. He will never be the bottom in prison. Total thug TOP.
- r101, no police officer is gonna catch an NFL tight end no matter how buff they are. Hernandez runs for a living.
- He's got a small head.
- [quote]He's got a small head.
- @ R110, Hernandez is 6'1, Brady is 6'4. In the pic above Aaron is jumping up...
- "still fuming from a fight at a nightclub three nights earlier"
When did people lose the option to just "let it go"...
- Trust me, he'll be acquitted.
- That's what I've been wondering R119. Could it have been something as simple as Odin Lloyd saying something that Hernandez thought was "disrespectful" to him?
Like he just couldn't let it go and just simmered about it for two days?
Big ego, possible roid use, a history of getting away with things because of his athletic ability. Maybe he was so caught up in it he couldn't see straight.
- He couldn't just take to twitter to vent like every other dimwit?
- No weapon makes for a difficult case for the prosecution.
- I'm wondering if there's a bigger motive here than exchanged words and disrespect. I wonder if he was heavy into the drug trade or worse and the victim crossed someone up. Several people have called into local Boston sports radio shows from AH's hometown (Bristol CT) saying he and his brother ran with gangs and drug dealers even just recently.
- The Momma/VPL posts on DL are funny, but Neil Hamburger is collecting all the real tweets from women that want Aaron Hernandez deep inside them:
Sexy ass Aaron Hernandez is in jail for murder I'm heartbroken
Idek know why Aaron Hernandez murdering people, he too sexy to be doing that.Now cause that we wont see his sexyness cause he going to jail.
I wish Aaron Hernandez wasn't so sexy cause then I would care more that he killed someone.....
- What a complete and utter dumbass...
just signed a 7 yr 40 million contract and blows it all to hell because he didn't like that the man/friend was talking to people at the club that he didn't like.
- Thug life.
- He looks special
- why didn't the Ravens drop Ray Lewis when he was charged with murder?
- As much as I don't want to find him attractive now, I have always been strongly attracted to him and can't just turn off the attraction now. He is very much my type of dude.
- Fuck he's sexy. I would drop to my knees and service him until I got lockjaw. Oh, and I think he's guilty ...
- Cell phone pings are going to hang this idiot. Guess he never watched forensic files or mystery detectives. A smashed cell phone hides nothing.
Also, there's security video of him leaving the area where the body was dropped. The time also matches up.
- I find him horrendously ugly.
- Hernandez's tattoos are hideously ugly.
- what's the falling white thing in the video?
- He is guilty. Guilty of being sexy. He would have been perfect for the SI 2013 body issue.
- Thread is useless without full frontal nude photo of Hernandez!
- Maybe Brady Quinn will take Aaron's Sports Illustrated Body issue's place. He has the body and killer grin.
- The problem is he didn't watch enough CSI. How anyone thinks they could get away with murder know a days is stunning. Was he that stupid or did he want to get caught?
Also, he would get it. Any way he wanted it.
- [quote]He's making my mussy slither like a salted slug on hot pavement!!
The phrase is "writhe like a salted slug"
- I feel bad being attracted to apparent criminals, but Hernandez is hot.
- Stupid Hernandez, and he's ugly too!
- Has he done it before?
- OMG! Sounds like a serial killer!
- When he was arrested, he showed no emotion at all.
- Hot criminals.
- He has tattoos all over his chest...YUCK!
- I saw on the news yesterday how he was a suspect in a murder case.
- All I know is he went to jail as a "tight end" but will be coming home as a "wide receiver".
- He's probably your garden variety sociopath/psychopath. I saw on the news how in FL he shot some guy and how in another state he is a murder suspect.
- He looks mean, and the arm tattoos prove that something is not quite right about him.
- New shocking photo of Hernandez with a gun. Apparently, has gang symbols on his tattoos.
Let's face it, he's a thug impersonating a football hero.
- Why is that shocking, r153? My friends post pics like that on facebook all the time. It is a pose, just to look sexy and fun. And r152, you sound like an insufferable schoolmarm. Lots of pious frau talk on this thread!
- Comment from TMZ:
"You're an NFL Star and still using an iPhone 3GS or is it a 3G? Really homie? Put the gun down and get a new phone. Siri could of talked you out of murder."
The comments are priceless!
- He's a suspect in a double murder last July in downtown Boston, two men shot dead in a car outside a nightclub (natch). Boston media reporting sources saying that investigation is moving "quickly" and arrests will be made.
Apparently AH is suspected involved in that shooting, his recent victim (Lloyd) supposedly knew of his involvement and AH feared he was running his mouth. That gives the motive for the 1st degree hit.
Gang activity also not ruled out. AH was a known gang member in his teens. Looks like he never escaped it. Head scratching given his wealth and success.
- ANOTHER GANG THUG GETS INTO PRO SPORTS. FUCK HIM AND HIS POS FAMILY!!!!!!
- Hernandez is a man/child piece of shit.
It's just a shame he has an 8 month old.
When the baby was born, he went on record saying he was going to straighten up and do right by her.
- He dresses like Mike Boogie in that photo by r157.
- [quote]he went on record saying he was going to straighten up and do right by her
Bizarrely enough, if he was already involved in a double-murder last year, he may have thought that eliminating a witness who couldn't be trusted not to rat him out was part of "doing right by her."
It certainly makes more sense than the idea that he snuffed this latest victim for no reason other than that the victim violated gang etiquette.
- denied bail, will stay in jail until trial
- What shocked me is that a whopping 27 NFL players have been arrested. It goes to show that recruiters don't care, just as long as they can play football.
- He is hot.
- r109's pic is so gay!
- This is the kind of person our society values most and throws money at. He just happened to fuck it up for himself.
And you think this is sexy and fun?
Why is that shocking, [R153]? My friends post pics like that on facebook all the time. It is a pose, just to look sexy and fun. And [R152], you sound like an insufferable schoolmarm. Lots of pious frau talk on this thread!
- I heard a bit on sports radio this afternoon. It was a list, rapid-radio-announcer-style, of all the NFL players who'd been arrested *since this last Super Bowl* and what they were charged with. It took several MINUTES to list them all.
- It really is amazing that someone with so much would throw it away by gang banging. I guess it's true, you can take the thug out of the ghetto but you can't take the ghetto out of the thug.
- For the love of god would somebody please shit in my mouth?!?!?
- Homie's goose is COOKED. I read the play-by-play of the crime that was documented by cell phone towers and surveillance cameras, and he might as well have just videotaped the whole thing.
- The National Football League should change its name to the National Criminal League
- [quote]There were 2 or 3 other people involved or present at the death scene, not word on what's going on with them.
I find that odd, that no one mentions the other guys in the car and reporters don't even seem curious.
- Here are the other two:
"Police were seeking another man late Thursday night, issuing a wanted poster for Ernest Wallace, who's considered armed and dangerous. Wallace is wanted in connection with the investigation."
"Another man, Carlos Ortiz, 27, was arrested Wednesday in Hernandez's hometown of Bristol, Conn., as part of the murder investigation, New Britain State's Attorney Brian Preleski said Thursday. Ortiz was charged as a fugitive from justice and waived extradition to Massachusetts. Prison records show he is being held on $1.5 million bail at a Hartford jail."
- This guy is toast.
- Third suspect now in custody.
- r172, National *Felon* League
- Third suspect? WTF??
- Fact: Hernandez and Tebow were on the same Fla national championship team.
And, it's quite curious that more people here hate Tebow than Hernandez.
- "Fact: Hernandez and Tebow were on the same Fla national championship team."
Can someone ask Miss Timmy what he thought about that hot Latin pinga?
- Gangbanging? I swear if I had a pussy I'd get gangbanged by the entire NFL.
- Well, it's twisted and completely insane but if Hernandez just could not let go of gang life at least it makes his motivation plausible.
If he was involved in those other murders, Lloyd knew and was either overtly threatening him or just not being careful with the info it would explain Hernandez killing him.
Hernandez had the world by the tit but I guess the life was either too ingrained or it gave him a special thrill to remain involved with gang activity. What a gigantic fool.
It will be interesting to see what comes out now.
- [quote]It will be interesting to see what comes out now.
Hope it's a big uncut pinga.
- Hernandez is nothing more than a trailer park trash thug.
- Looks like they may have found the silver SUV from the 2012 murders:
After searching the home of Aaron Hernandez’s uncle, police have obtained at least one piece of potential evidence against the former Patriots tight end turned murder defendant: An SUV that was taken from Andres Valderrama’s garage and impounded.
A silver SUV was towed from Valderrama’s garage on Friday night and is in police custody, USA Today reports.
It is not immediately clear whether police believe the SUV is tied to the death of Odin Lloyd, whom Hernandez is accused of murdering, or whether it is connected to a double homicide in Boston in July of 2012 that police are also investigating as possibly connected to Hernandez.
Boston police commissioner Ed Davis said there “is a lot of information that’s come in over the past week or so. We’re actively pursuing leads right now.”
In the 2012 case, three people were shot on a Boston street corner, and two of them died. No suspects had been publicly identified until this week, when investigators reportedly began to suspect that Hernandez may have been involved in that shooting, and that he killed Lloyd because Lloyd had information about his involvement.
- Found these quotes in a New York Times article about Hernandez and Odin Lloyd (RIP):
"Hernandez switched his commitment to the University of Florida, after visiting the campus and staying with Tim Tebow, then the Gators’ star quarterback."
Aw, Timmy is so helpful.
"By his junior year, Coach Urban Meyer was saying that Mr. Hernandez had been rehabilitated with daily Bible study sessions that the coach conducted personally."
Yeah, those Bible lessons really worked out well for him.
- Thanks for that info R186. Hernandez really pulled Tebow out of the sporting news.
- Dang it, he is so friggin sexy.
- So how did AH end up in gangs running around killing people? His hometown Bristol is a decent small town on the fringes of suburban Hartford, middle class with a decent public school system. It’s hardly urban or unsafe.
I have a friend from there who always said how great it was there; he emailed me the other day that he didn’t recall any Latino or other gangs hanging around town. I believe ESPN even has is hdqtrs there. So how the hell did AH end up in such vicious gangs??
There has to be a better explanation for his murdering thuggish gangbanging than “bad influences in his teen years” or his “background”. I wonder if he’s just a plain sociopath, habits masked until now by his star athletic talents….his background story when written should be VERY interesting.
- Who'll play him in the TV movie?
- Adam Rodriguez?
- I'll show my pinga!
- It's astonishing how stupid Hernandez was. He gets into a public fight with two men in a nightclub who wind up dead and likely orchestrated another poorly thought out murder to cover the first two. I mean someone setting out to frame Aaron Hernandez could not have done as thorough a job as he did himself.
I feel so sorry for the first two victims and their families. They were immigrants (one had been in the country for only five months) who worked for a janitorial company. They went out for a night on the town only to run into that piece of shit.
Someone upthread asked why the Ravens stood by Ray Lewis when he was charged. He was probably a different person in the locker room than he was that night outside the nightclub. I suspect that Hernandez was trouble the moment he stepped in the locker room. It wouldn't surprise me if he's threatened teammates or at least gotten into unprovoked scuffles with them. It sounds like the Patriots chose to believe Meyer that he was "reformed" through bible study and held their collective breath. Only to be disappointed very quickly.
Remember they thought he was only going to be charged with obstruction of justice when he was arrested. They were willing to go through a court battle for the signing bonus money that Hernandez stood to collect over the duration of his contract and possibly lose it.
- R189, some parts of Bristol are definitely nicer than others. The NYT called us "hardscrabble" last week.
- Can you imagine the intensity of him pounding your hole into a fine dust with that pinga?
- "It wouldn't surprise me if he's threatened teammates or at least gotten into unprovoked scuffles with them"
Wes Welker said Hernandez threatened him
- Maybe it's time for some pro-football teams to do some housecleaning.
- Aaron Hernandez is the ultimate bad boy, so I guess that has a certain appeal to some people.
Except now he's a suspected multiple murderer, of which it looks like he's guilty. He was a bad boy before he came into all this football money. But he's too young, immature and stupid--as well as too much of a thug--to know that the money gave him some sort of fake invincibility. Now he's headed to life in jail for murder. He's way beyond the simple "bad boy."
- According to the Boston Globe, Hernandez made threats to respected Patriots' veteran, Wes Welker, within days of arriving for work.
Hernandez was at the team facility trying to watch film, when he grew frustrated at not being able to operate the equipment.
Walker walked by, Hernandez asked for help, and Walker replied: "Rookie, you figure it out."
Hernandez replied: "Fuck you, Wes. I'll fuck you up!"
While rookies getting their backs up with veterans is not an uncommon act, the threat within a few days of being drafted was unusual, and as was noted, it was not said in a joking manner.
- Tebow tried to break up Hernandez violent bar fight(2007)
- It's annoying that Hernandez was basically allowed to misbehave for his whole life and never got into trouble for it until he allegedly was involved in the murder of now 3 people.
- What was Saint Tebow doing in a bar?
- Good athletes are like gods. They have to do something like murder a few people before anyone pays any attention.
- This is odd.
- That is weird. The dead driver lived in the same house as the uncle (the silver SUV owner) and was married to the uncle's daughter.
- And the girl in the car with him wasn't his wife. Hmm.
- "What was Saint Tebow doing in a bar?"
Preaching to the unconverted, silly!
Saint Timothy of Florida
- Before the NFL draft, a personality test raised a red flag; lowest possible score for social maturity.
- [quote]Tebow tried to break up Hernandez violent bar fight(2007)
Tebow's mom is going to be upset when she relizes he's been inside a bar.
- Not as upset as she will be when she learns he's been up inside a man R210.
- Is the Florida program or the sheriff's office going to get any grief for letting of a minor who was drinking? The officer at the scene didn't issue a citation in order to allow the football program to take care of it "internally." That's pretty fucked up and law enforcement should answer. More so than the football program. It's pretty much expected that they'll cover up stuff
- "That's pretty fucked up and law enforcement should answer. More so than the football program. It's pretty much expected that they'll cover up stuff"
I don't understand what you're talking about
- What are the chances of him getting off and having to do thug porn for a living???
- HAs he been charged with any of this ? Has he filed a plea ?
This is like an episode of L & O .... badly executed (pun intended) recent murder to cover up a year old murder.
Gee, wonder what made Hernandez think he could get away with all of this ??
- First degree murder for Lloyd's death, R216. It sounds like his pals from Bristol are talking now that they're in custody.
- The man has the smallest forehead I've ever seen. Possibly a little more Neanderthal DNA than the rest of us.
- In the section of the report labeled "Sigma Motivation" in which Hernandez got a 1 out of 10 in "Social Maturity," he received a perfect 10 for "Focus," two nines in "Self-Efficacy" and "Receptivity to Coaching" and 7 out of 10 for "Dedication." In a section labeled "Mental Ability," Hernandez was given a perfect 10 in "Mental Quickness."
Under "Strengths," the report listed Hernandez's dedication, work ethic and self-confidence. It predicted he would quickly recover from mistakes and bad breaks. "Hernandez sees himself as a football player above all else," the report said. "He will place a high priority on football and what it takes to be successful." Hernandez was also described as being highly responsive to coaching.
In the section marked "Weaknesses," the report predicted Hernandez might get along well with most of his teammates, but "will find very little time to help them." His responses, it added, "suggest he enjoys living on the edge of acceptable behavior and that he may be prone to partying too much and doing questionable things that could be seen as a problem for him and his team."
The psychological portion of HRT's testing appears to be based on personality tests developed by Sigma Assessment Systems, a Michigan company. A spokeswoman said Sigma had no specific tests that measure the characteristics HRT lists on its report, but that some of its assessment techniques could be used to derive such scores. "I have no way of knowing whether that's a solid approach," the spokeswoman said.
The report said Hernandez scored 17 on a test devised by Wonderlic, an Illinois assessment firm, that measures how well people comprehend problems and how quickly they can solve them. That score was below average but "above the typical minimum for his position," the report said.
- [quote]"Hernandez sees himself as a football player above all else"
I suppose there were no questions about seeing himself as a killer who thinks he can get away with murder.
- I don't really see a problem with the test scores. They're not likely to ask about shooting folks. "On a scale of one to ten ... "
- I wonder if he's had to fuck anybody in jail yet? You know it's cuming.
- And so will he, r222
- Such scum.
- Circumstantial!? LOL. Defense attorneys are the worst.
- That article that deems him uncooperative is a bit silly when any attorney will tell you you should not talk to cops without a lawyer present.
- The way he handled made him seem suspect. He was a bit OTT. At that point they only evidence they had was the keys to the rental car in his name. They didn't match the tire tracks yet, didn't have the gum. I don't think they had the surveillance camera evidence yet either. You'd think the guy who'd just killed someone would try to be a little smoother. It's mind boggling how stupidly he committed a crime. No one could have framed him any better. They would have needed his DNA to do so (which he left at the scene and the rental car in the chewed gum) Don't people watch police shows anymore? I'd impose regular, repeated viewings of Law & Order and CSI as part of his sentence.
- Hmmm....what was going on at his secret apartment?
- The text converstion between Hernandez and Lloyd the night Lloyd was murdered:
Hernandez (9:05 pm): "I'm coming to grab that tonight u gon b around I need dat and we could step for a little again"
Hernandez (9:34 pm): "Waddup."
Lloyd (9:37 pm): "Aite, where."
Hernandez (9:39 pm): "idk it don't matter but imma hit u when I'm dat way like Las time if my phone dies imma hit u when I charge it which will be in a lil."
Lloyd (10:00 pm): "Aite idk anything goin on"
Hernandez (10:13 pm): "I'll figure it out ill hit u on way."
Lloyd (12:22 am): "We still on."
- Well, Jesus god, what does it mean, r230?
- ^ Get out your "Thugspeak" version of Rosetta Stone!
- Will he ever get out on bail? Tha trial is probably at least a year away.
- [quote]Will he ever get out on bail? Tha trial is probably at least a year away.
He's implicated in three murders and god knows what else, and he's probably the biggest flight risk this side of Edward Snowden. What judge in his or her right mind would possibly grant him bail?
The Voice of the Night
- Tim Tebow told Tom Brady that Aaron Hernandez is a "good guy." Whatever, Timmy.
- Saw a news story about people are still finding him hot and attractive despite his alleged actions. There is no automatic turnoff to attraction just because someone is accused of horrible acts.
- University of Florida jack hammers up his All American brick from outside the stadium.
- It's good to know the Gators are dumping memories of the thug.
- Surveillance image shows Hernandez with gun in hand after murder.....
image was captured on his own home security camera and was taken 10-15 minutes after Lloyd was murdered less than a mile away.
- Aaron Hernandez might be prosecuted for stupidity before anything else. Or at least, they should be the first charges...
- Hernandez holding gun
- It looks like he's holding it by the barrel, weird.
- Aaron's got a gun
And everybody is on the run
- He seems so emotionless during this entire ordeal,
- He probably thinks he'll get away with murder because he was a pro football player.
- I hate being so attracted to him, but he is hot
- Why is he holding the gun backwards?
While Massachusetts is not Florida or California, he could get away with murder if somehow the jury is loaded with Hernandez fans. It's certainly a possibility though not likely.
- Police have been searching this pond all day, presumably looking for the murder weapon.
Wonder why they're looking here? Maybe one of his sidekicks/accomplices said this is where gun was dumped.
- He is currently under investigation for even more shootings
Damn, how many guys did he beat up, shoot, or kill? Hernandez makes OJ Simpson look like a candidate for sainthood
- Would the Florida shootings have been when he was besties with Tim Tebow?
- wow lock this killer up. He'll be the type who has stupid women and gays proposing to him during the rest of his life in jail.
- Click on the link to read a hilarious letter he wrote from jail. He comes across as: A)Dumb B)Delusional and C)Annoyingly self-righteous
- "I've always been a great person an known for having an amazing heart! I am a strong person and nothing will break me!"
Maybe Taylor Swift can take his quote and turn it into an amazing song.
- "Maybe Taylor Swift can take his quote and turn it into an amazing song."
After having a jailhouse fauxmance with him for publicity....
- She can buy a house next to the jailhouse. She bought a multi-million dollar manstion for the three weeks she dated that Kennedy kid.
- Oh dear, that was supposed to be mansion.
- He writes like a chick.
- that's a good picture of him
- "He writes like a chick."
A chick who hasn't learned how to spell "through" and thinks that "alot" is a word!
- His handwriting is nice for a man.
Is he punishing holes behind bars yet?
- I agree with 257. A chic wrote this letter for him. What guy says " I have an amazing heart".
- His girlfriend is fug, you would think with his football contract he could get better looking women
- I think his gf is pretty. Not drop dead gorgeous, but pretty.
- I wonder if his tight end is still tight. Wait til the prison boys see him.
- Yeah, the baby-mama is pretty. But Im sure he had a number of girlfriends besides her, he's an athlete and sociopath after all. She's just the one that got pregnant.
- This is getting really weird.
- Thanks R266 for providing a clue about your link. That was very thoughtful.
- The uncle of murder suspect and former NFL star Aaron Hernandez has been killed in a moped crash in Connecticut.
Bristol police identified the victim of the early Saturday morning crash as Robert Valentine of Bristol.
In an interview with The Boston Globe, Patrick Valentine said he and Robert Valentine are the brothers of Terri Hernandez, Aaron Hernandez's mother.
It was the second recent fatal accident involving a Hernandez relative. Thaddeus Singleton III of Bristol was killed when the car he was driving slammed into a country club building on June 30. He was married to Hernandez's cousin.
- Guess who else is writing from prison? Jerry Sandusky! His letters are very similar to the Aaron Hernandez ones - I'm innocent, God is on my side, blah blah blah. Gotta love those Christians.
- Police found his gun. No, not the one he used to kill Odin Lloyd - the gun he used to kill those OTHER guys in 2012!
- He was indicted this week
- I just saw a dude with his jersey on.
- His lawyer it trying to get him out for several days for the March on Washington anniversary.
- New Rolling Stone article claims Hernandez was on angel dust for the past year.
- Isn't angel dust virtually undetectable in drug tests? Blood or urine samples have to be drawn within 24 hrs. or forget it. Or maybe I'm thinking of another substance.
Ironic that the least harmful recreational drug is detectable for the longest period of time.
- It's 2013 and people still do angel dust?
- I was surprised to read about angel dust, as well. It was a big deal in the late '70s and early '80s when I was in high school. In the article, Bristol cops said that angel dust is making a resurgence.
- Reading about angel dust makes me think of that 80s tv movie with Helen Hunt
- He seems so cold and unfeeling, like the eye of a Great White.
- He'll become a pass around butt boy bottom in prison. Oh well.
- yeah right, r281
- His girlfriend was indicted for perjury for lying to a grand jury
- She wants that big cock back bad!!!
- "She wants that big cock back bad!!!"
She wants him back so she can keep living off his $$$$$$
- How much will he have left once he pays the defense team?
- Citing documents and text messages, investigators believe Shayanna Jenkins, Hernandez's girlfriend, knows what happened to the gun used to kill Odin Lloyd.
- r281, do you even know what AH looks like and realize he was a football tight end? He will NOT be a bottom anywhere.
- "He will NOT be a bottom anywhere."
That's what he thinks
Butch, the 300 pound inmate who wants Aaron's tight end
- He WILL be a bottom, at least the first few years. It's common practice to break in the new guy. Doesn't matter that he's strong and muscle bound. He'll learn.
- r290, your ignorance is astounding, dude.
- Dang, he is so frightenly sexy.
- I wonder if he's had jail sex yet? It's coming sooner or later.
- probably not, man. Ya never know, but somehow I think he will remain pure in prison.
- I knew a girl who's father went to prison for 20 years and when he got out she asked him if he had sex with other men. He said, no. And, that only gay or bi prisoners had sex with each other.
Another inmate who was recently released had gay sex in prison but is on the DL now that he's out.
Gay and bisexual men go to prison too. Gay sex is not "situational" in prison. It's had by gay/bi men.
- Yes, many men who are in prison never have sex with men. Keep in mind, there is often a large gang, religious, and Muslim population in men's prisons that definitely discourage homosexual activity.
- I imagine a lot of prisoners don't consider anal rape as a homosexual activity. Isn't it about establishing power and dominance?
If he's convicted of one murder, he'll still go in with a reputation for having been responsible for three, including the two guys at the nightclub. He also has gang affiliations that offer protection. If anything, Hernandez is likely to be an aggressor.
- I know there are some tough violent people in prison, but all indications are that Hernandez can hold his own with the roughest of them. He is, after all, a 6'1", 245, built like a Mack truck NFL tight end. He is not some skinny meek kid. This dude is literally gansta.
- He is too sexy
- Witness puts him at the scene of the 2012 double homicide
- Prosecutors allege that his girlfriend not only committed perjury but also helped dispose of evidence. On a shallower note, girlfriend needs a makeover 'cause that hair is TRAGIC
- Now I read he was into running guns, too. Wow. He was really bad news. I just thought he was cute and hung nicely. All kinds of bad baggage with that one.
- Yeah, the lawyers of darkness in AH's life is sobering. I pray that he has a heart change while in prison.
- Pleads the fifth in the Florida lawsuit pending against him (from the guy who claims Aaron shot him in the face)
- Apparently his girlfriend lied to a grand jury not once, not twice, but 29 times!
- That two tone weave looks like shit. Bitch is rough!