- Not sure when this pic was taken, but DAMN! I love this look, always have.
- R1, that was a publicity still for American Heart
(1992), as DL fave Edward Furlong's dad.
- Very nice R1. I agree. I find him so much much more handsome than Henry Cavill and most of the other young actors around now.
R2 - that means he was about 43 or 44 in that pic? And he just gets better looking, IMO.
- Liam Neeson, 61.
- Viggo Mortensenm 54:
- Dennis Quaid
- Quaid is almost 60 (59), Liam 61, and Bridges 63. Shouldn't they be put in a 'Hot Men over 60' thread, and let people like Viggo, Dylan McDermott, and Brad Pitt (50 in Dec.) have this to ourselves ?
- R7.. over 50 = everything over 50.
The thread does not say "Hot men ages 50-59"
- Wow R7, what a control freak you are. That or you're just really dim.
Like R8 said, over 50 = 50 and over.
- R7 thinks he gains agency by criticizing others.
- Two words. Scott and Bakula.
- Scott Bakula looks better than anyone I can think of his age. The body and face could pass for 40. He's 58!
- Great thread!
- This guy is cute
- Tom Selleck, John Schneider, Tom Wopat, David James Elliott...
- R14 .. cute? Not to me. He looks dirty.
- I agree R11 and R12!
I saw him up close in LA last year, and my partner chatted with him in line. (Scott B complimented my partner on his boots and asked where he got them) He was very nice and even better looking in person.
I just stood there like an idiot.. Mouth probably agape.
- Some of you need to learn ho to post photos..
- R14, he's hot but is he over 50?
- HOT DAMN!
- R19, when you criticize without offering the correction we haven't learned anything.
I'm doing it according to DL instructions, by posting the link as a URL.
Please tell us how you do it.
- Tim Daly
- A couple of days ago I saw an indie movie (The East) with Jamey Sheridan and he's got a shirtless scene in it. Damn, that man is still hot.
- Scott Bakula = Ultimate Daddy!
- Jim Riggleman (60)
- Tim Daly looks like he's hardly aged since WINGS 20 years ago.
- Gregory Harrison
- Jeff Bridges was good looking and hot up until about 5 years ago, but then then his hotness disappeared from too many years of smoking (mostly marijuana, I think) and too much exposure to the sun.
It's a great loss. Because he had it all.
His lisp and odd speaking voice became more pronounced in the last 5 years too where he can difficult to listen to.
Kris Kristofferson is way older - I can look it up, but isn't he near 70? He has been too grizzled and dissipated for some time.
- Kris Kristofferson is 77!
Jeff Bridges is 63. Unfortunately, Jeff now looks older than 63 due to smoking and too much sun exposure.
Neither have anything to do with men over 50. Both are much older than 50.
- R1, why would you post a photo of Jeff Bridges from 21 or 22 years ago?
- I swear Jeff Bridges speaks without upper teeth. He looks and sounds awful.
- R34, so true, you hit on it, he sounds as if he is talking without upper teeth.
It's an odd phenomena.
- Mmmmmm....John Slattery. ::drools::
- Scott Bakula has an extremely wrinkled face with heavy deep crevices and kind of prune like.
Did you see him in the TBS excellent series called 'Men of a Certain Age' or something like that. Loved the show - created by the handsome comedian. Damn, can't think of his name right now.
- [quote]Scott Bakula has an extremely wrinkled face with heavy deep crevices and kind of prune like.
Screw the face, his body and ass are SICK. And he's still ruggedly handsome, anyway.
- [quotre]Scott Bakula has an extremely wrinkled face with heavy deep crevices and kind of prune like.
I like that part, I prefer it
- There's another thread about this guy, but he belongs here as much as anyone.
- Jeff Bridges seems like a cool guy - he's heavily into photography, illustration, drawing, and I think maybe painting.
He is also a skilled musician, guitar player, singer.
He is still an attractive man. Just a bit too grizzled these days.
He's been married to his wife, Susan, for over 30 years.
- Bruce Boxleitner, age 63
- David Strathairn.
Slightly younger here but you get the idea.
- And just one more for measure...
I wish we could see more of him. He seems so shy, and unassuming, almost repressed— which makes me think he would EXPLODE in bed.
- I like stanley Tucci
- How could anyone forget Sam Elliot? He is 68 but still hot!
- John Irving
- Rick Springfield is 64 and still hot as hell
- Needs more.
- If Jon-Erik Hexum were alive today, I bet he'd be on this thread.
- Springfield has had a lot of surgery trying to keep looking 30something.
- R48, you probably do not know that Rick Springfield is wearing a full wig every day of his life.
And his mental problems are a turn off - from continual deep depression, to lack of confidence, to domestic incidents with wife.
Saying he is 'hot as hell' is a vast exaggeration.
He does look pretty good. The wig though somewhat ruins it. And his exploitation of all his mental problems in a book and going on talk shows to talk about his mental problems endlessly.
- Agree with 100% of the entries here. And as a bit of a corrective, I'll be posting a few of mine.
#1 (and I'm not even fond of him as a person)
- Blair Underwood. I couldn't stand him until he was 40. HATED him on LA Law! Love him now.
- Phil Morris (son of late Mission: Impossible lead Greg Morris):
- Mark Harmon
- Football fans will recognize Nick Saban. Curt, controlling, arrogant as fuck, sexy as hell.
All these years after he left Baton Rouge, LSU still acts like a girl who lost the best fuck she will ever have in this life, and knows it.
- Joel Gretsch, who has a decent career that should be so much bigger:
- [quote]If Jon-Erik Hexum were alive today, I bet he'd be on this thread.
But would he be a Belieber?
- Lorenzo Lamas at Vons earlier this year.
- Lamas would be hotter if he dressed his age.
- Lamas would be hotter in that pic if we could see...well, Lamas.
That may as well be anyone.
- Ben Hickey
- elias koteas
- Henry Czerny, oh my God...
- Henry Rolllins
- Every time I see Elias Koteas I wonder why someone hasn't managed to cast him and Christopher Meloni as brothers.
- 67 bitches! Hot daddy! My body is ready, whether it was 30 years ago or now! I give you SS.
- another dilf! DL.
- Rupert Graves
- There is no evidence Rick Springfield is wearing a wig. He has never shown signs of thinning or receding at all.
- R71, it is very apparent that he wears a wig.
All one has to do is look at it and all the signs are there.
- Bronson Pinchot looks good for 53 especially now that he's lost a ton of weight.
I always found Keith Olbermann, 53, hot. Could be his smarts, quick wit, and money.
- my daddy
- Stalone is cheating though he is up to his head in HGH
- ugh apologies for a bad link. Here is the hot dilf DL!
- Underwood and Gretsch are DQed. Under 50. Hickey and Graves have only been 50 for about a week.
- I have always been attracted to Dennis Quaid. The man still looks great!
- I would ride Dolph Lungren for a week straight.
- Sam Jones....I still wood after seeing his big cock in playgirl
- The rugged, virile 52-year-old Canadian character actor Elias Koteas owns THIS thread, thank you very much!
- What signs, R72?
- if you're in the san francisco bay area, check out the manager at the landscape supply place on El Camino is South City. melting as I type
- R84, you MUST go back to that place, take a photo with your phone and upload it here!
- r84 again, my guy looks a lot like former Wasp captain Lawrence Dallaglio, who is also 50+
I had the mind blowing experience of running into him on the street when I lived in London. I didn't know who he was yet, but I could feel this gravitational pull
- Richard Burgi. Still sexy at 54.
- Michael T Weiss and hot fudge. 51
- Rahm Emanuel ages like a fine wine.
- On the subject of hot men over 50, Elias Koteas suffers from overactive precum glands, which cause him to secrete a foamy, clotted stream of Cowper's fluid into his underwear throughout the day. In many of his feature films, he exhibits a heavy wet spot in his pants, as a direct result of the clear, sticky pre-seminal discharge leaking out his meatus.
- R67, I would also like to see Elias Koteas and Chris Meloni play brothers in a film. They could play feuding gangster brothers in a Mafia film or something of the sort. They would compare their balding heads and rugged virile bodies, before Elias would dock Meloni's circumcised dick with his own fat uncut Greek slab. Meloni would then present his gaping hole to Koteas, the lips of his anus pulsing with heat as they engulfed Elias' distended mushroom head.
- More hot DILFs please!
- John Wesley Shipp - still hot as hell @ 58
- Perry King.
- Does John Wesley Shipp have a partner? He's hot as hell.
- Kevin Costner (58) looked nice in "Man of Steel"
- Don Diamont. As hot today as he was 25 years ago.
- Eric McCormack must be 50 or close to it and he still looks pretty good.
- McCormack turned 50 this year
- Demián Bichir
- p90x Tony Horton - cuz you know he could pound it out
- Dirk Shafer
- I know he has a good body an all but there is something very creepy about him.
- Actor David Pevsner, 54 (born December 31 1958)
- José Mourinho!!!
- Bruce Springsteen
- Patrick Stewart turned 73 today.
- Brian Williams, age 54
- Barry Bostwick
- The best of these are those who accept their age and wear it well.
Not those who dye their hair, botox their face, dress 'hip' and try to hide it.
Let the salt and pepper , or silver show.
- Amen, R111. There's nothing worse than some guy in his 50s and older dressing and grooming himself as he did in his 20s and 30s. For proof, see any aging rock star who still has long hair and dresses in leather.
- More silver please.
- Gene Shalit.
- the guy who plays the umpire in the Low-T commercials.
- this guy
Tom Cruise is curiously absent from this list, even though we all know he is almost certainly the leading entrant.
He is not this list because:
1) no one on the DL likes him; and
2) he still looks very boyish. Many people probably don't realize he is past 50.
Whatever the reason, he belongs on the list.
- I know he's not quite there just yet but with only 10 months until he turns 50 Lenny Kravitz surely deserves a mention.
- Um, r117. NO.
botoxed, hair-plugged, and dyed Cruise tries to pretends he looks in his 30s and acts like he's 12.
And crazy, homophobic, shit-stain $S$$$cientologists are NEVER sexy.
Please don't derail this thread.
- Vince McMahon! age 67, now the last time he was seen showing his body was 6 years ago, but he still looks big in his clothes now so I doubt he looks bad. If he looks anything close to this now, I would so spread my legs for this dilf!
- Pierce Brosnan is 60 and he looks really sexy. Some might say that he's had a facelift and something done with the hair, and they'd probably be right, but he does not make the same follies as Mr. Cruise. Instead, he looks mature and confident.
If you want to play the "looking younger" game once you hit fifty, you want to aim to look about 45.
- I agree with R116, very hot guy
- Hugh Dillon just turned 50 and looks great.
- ew @ r120. Just fucking Ew.
Why would anyone associated with whit trash Pro-wrestling be perceived as hot? Especially a rethuglican freeper-wank like that.
- Peter Fonda is well, well past 50. He has aged nicely and has BDF.
- R124 this thread isn't about whether we agree with someone's beliefs. I do think McMahon is hot for his age.
- From the Foyle's war thread: Jay Benedict
just a side player but still...
- Yeah, that guy in the Axiron commercial playing the umpire is hot. How would one find out his name?
- This thread is so cute. It's 100 percent fiction, but still cute.
- Alain Petriz...now 56 this pic is from the last few years. Take me, daddy!
- [quote]This thread is so cute. It's 100 percent fiction, but still cute.
Is that post supposed to make any kind of sense? What's fiction - either someone is 50+ years of age or they're not.
- I feel sorry for R129. he's missing out.
- "There's nothing worse than some guy in his 50s and older dressing and grooming himself as he did in his 20s and 30s. For proof, see any aging rock star who still has long hair and dresses in leather."
Paging Steven Tyler
- Steven Tyler looks like he's been transitioning to a woman for the past decade.
- Love a rugged older guy.
- How many of you have sucked Harvey Levin's TMZ cock?
- I can't believe no one mentioned Iain Glen