- This is a beautiful nature shot - ruined by a fuckwit's finger:
- This is the Oregon coast. They kill bees in Oregon.
- Never fear: the wench ruining this glorious shot falls off a cliff moments after the photo is taken.
- My daughter on her wedding day - she was never more lovely.
I was so proud.
- This one reminds me of a Woody Allen play in which a tiny doe frolics through the forest, coughs, collapses, and dies.
- Cleanse the palette? Really, OP?
- Fucko @ R4, you will bring PRETTY to my thread and save that bullshit for your tumblr.
In pretty news, I hear banjo music:
- R6 - AKA puddle of santorum - where the FUCK is your pretty photo?
- This is a beautiful shot of West Virginia. John Denver didn't die here; he died in a plane crash off Pacific Grove, California.
No, Sonny didn't hit that tree limb in the lower right corner. That death happened in the Heavenly Ski Resort - Nevada side.
- Nature is always pretty.
Here's the solipsistic OP, who thinks she can carve out her own little tumblr turf here - and present nothing but a nasty mouth and dreary phonified scapes for her and our trouble.
But at least the picture here is nature in its pretty-prettiest. And so true to form.
- Years before working her children as unpaid servants in Vermont, Maria von Trapp danced amongst these flowers.
- Did someone enter their manic phase today?
- Ocean Park No. 129
- This is Iceland. Bjork spent three years placing those rocks. Try not to fuck any of them up!
- This is Quebec, which is probably part of Canada and is now probably flooding.
- Speaking of Canada, this spot was on the Canadian $20 bill. I have sat on the shore taking in this view several times, and it is without a doubt the most beautiful place I have ever seen.
- Such a pretty image
- This image of Austria has all the warmth of my grossma.
- This is Japan. If you look closely you'll see irradiated people in the upper left corner!
- Love this thread.
- What cunt doesn't love Hydrangeas?
- Agree with R17: Moraine Lake outside Banff is an entirely different level of "pretty."
The only thing that comes close is Bláa Lonið (The Blue Lagoon) in Iceland, which is man-made and thus feels a little like cheating.
- A calla lily; my dying mother banished them from her wake because she thought them too 'funeral'.
- This is a blue bearded iris. Little does it know that it will soon be over-taken by one of those ugly purple bearded irises and next year it will itself become one of those fucking purple bearded irises.
- Oh, all right, OP. I apologize. After all, anyone who can destroy a poignant, bathetic anecdote about one's mother by not using the word "funereal" obviously has a few taste deficiencies. But I am not here to judge.
I am here to offer a posy in exchange for all those you can't seem to help from posting. Like I said, nature is beautiful. If sometimes an acquired taste.
- In Hungary, in the turn of the 20th century Jolie Gabor and Vilmos Gabor gave birth to 3 beautiful daughters Magda, Zsa Zsa and Eva.
The girls were born into wealth and privilege. They were taught by Jolie "Mama" Gabor at a young age how to attract rich men and to make a good life for themselves by doing so.
- We can't forget the wealth of non-terrestrial beauty to admire!
- What's really an "acquired taste" is having to listen to some asshole ramble on in a pathetic attempt to be witty.
Three attempts, three fails.
You can shut up now.
- Are 'palate' and 'palette' really so close in pronunciation that Americans can never remember how to spell them?
- R29, such bitterness (as well as lack of logic) is not pretty. Please, try to calm yourself with the beauty around you. And break your mirrors.
- Oh. And dumping cookies doesn't fool anyone.
- R30, you let auto-correct replace what it wants and move on.
Rhododendrons: they dislike too much lime:
- Tibetan sand mandala
- Not to be confused with the world's largest sand carpet.
- And they can be complex
- This is the view from was where I was last weekend...
- ...and I'm still drunk with the beauty of it all...apparently.
- R32 Sounds to me like you're speaking from experience. I didn't even mention that.
I claim my posts, dear. What you see is what you get. There is nothing more pathetic than someone pretending to be multiple people on one thread to try and get a point across. As we see with you.
You have anything else more to add? Something interesting for a change, perhaps?
My advice. If you're going to be a troll, be somewhat entertaining. You fail on every single level.
You can go now.
- many flowers look like vaginas
- Have you ever been on a wide flat beach at sunset while the tide was going out, and seen the sunset reflected in the wet sand?
Well, it's pretty.
- Japan in the spring.
- Switzerland in the springtime.'
- Amsterdam in the springtime.
Doesn't it suck that spring just ended?