- Can't wait for this mess to start. My guilty summer pleasure!
- I was going to ask how they will incorporate Rachel Reilly into the house this summer, then I read this...
Houseguest Elissa is Rachel's sister.
- I still say Dan was robbed last summer!
- The hot men are in short supply this season. Howard is hot and maybe Nick. Otherwise it looks like I will have to rely on their personalities to entertain me.
The two gingers - Andy and Spencer - seem mostly likely to be gay and I will pass on both of them.
Lots of Southerners and New Yorkers in this cast. There's very little age diversity, also.
Hopefully the women will bring the drama as this cast sucks based on their web photos and bios.
- Me, too R1
- I was thinking of the age diversity as well, R4.
Remember in the beginning of this show's run when they would cast one or two older people (older meaning forties)? An occasional balding fat guy or a woman who had grown children and a few grandkids?
- I agree r4. Looks like the young women might be the only chance for some excitement this go around, most of them are around the same age.
Is it just me, or does Judd look like Howie?
All of the guys look like recast houseguests from earlier seasons, and there isnt even a real hottie. I dont even expect Allison to try anymore. This proves she is a hardcore lesbian who only wants attractive 20 something females in the house.
- Nick is the only guy I have the hots for with Jeremy a distant second. Every other guy ranges from "meh" to "blech".
Is Andy a FTM tranny??? Good lawd...
- Hurley from Lost trimmed down?
- Oh god, Nick's favorite BB player is "Boogie Mike". Ughhhhh
- Nick Uhas could be beautiful. I might watch, which I haven't done in ten years.
- Kaitlin sounds like trouble.
- Well it looks like they're doing all new people. Thank God!
- We'll watch it, but I can smell the shit already.
Are the idiots going to spring veterans on us again at the last moment?
And the incestuous inclusion of Rachel the Gapecunt's sister just shows how creepily narrow and formulaic this always-disappointing show is.
- What about there being no more Showtime After Dark - or whatever they called it. Somebody started a thread saying that last week.
Will that affect how people post updates about the stuff that happens that CBS never shows?
- I want Spencer inside me. Deeply.
- Oh Lord, here we go. Elissa is Rachel's sister.
[quote]Slater initially planned on keeping her relation to Reilly – a two-time competitor and winner of season 13 – a secret, but her sister had different advice.
- sorry r2 I didnt see your earlier post
- David and Jeremy might have hot feets. I look forward to them in flip-flops.
- AfterElton (Backlot) has a thing about the gay ginger already...attached.
Do they have these people already sequestered? In the past is seems like the wouldn't put this much out about the housemates because they didn't want the others to know everything about who will be in the house with them.
Now nobody can lie about what they do for a living - or whatever else they sometimes keep to themselves for strategic reasons.
- Yes, they're sequestered already.
Helen is my pick for first evicted.
- Howard will be among the first to be evicted. The angry black man always goes home early.
- R16 it moved to the TV guide channel. Also only a couple of hours long. And they will surely edit so not live but on delay.
- Does anyone recall the name of the site to signup and pay for the live daytime feeds? My office mates love to have playing in the background, and you get a big discount if you sign up early.
- Big Brother: After Dark, the companion show to CBS' Big Brother, will air on TVGN beginning this summer, the network announced Wednesday.
Now in its eighth season, Big Brother: After Dark, a live nightly feed from the Big Brother house, will air for two hours, starting at 12/11c on June 26, following the Big Brother season premiere.
"When the sun goes down and the cameras are still rolling, some of the best reality TV moments come to life, and we expect this season of Big Brother: After Dark to deliver more jaw-dropping action available only on TVGN," Brad Schwartz, president of entertainment and media, said in a statement.
Big Brother will air three nights a week starting June 26 on Tuesdays and Wednesdays at 9/8c, and Sundays at 8/7c, on CBS.
(Full disclosure: TVGuide.com is owned by a joint venture between CBS and Lionsgate.)
- Mmmmmm, Wil.
I have a thing for guys with long hair.
- My summer guilty pleasure as well. VERY disappointed that it won't be on Showtime. Here's hoping I can find a feed on JustinTV on my Roku.
- Big Brother After Dark will air on the TV Guide Network. I saw an online ad for it last week. BBAD starts 6/26.
- r27, Wil was a guy? Since when?
- Wil was the furthest thing from being sexually attractive. He had nice legs and that was it.
- Look how much Evil Dick despises his daughter! What a read!
- Amanda, Andy, Helen and Spencer are getting my MVP votes. No way do I want that cunt Rachel Reilly's sister Elissa to get it.
- Bump for more BB comments
- Nick will cause a ruckus here. He's got an incredible body and acts like a douche, just the way we like 'em.
- My guilty pleasure too.. sorry that Showtime isn't airing the live After Dark episodes anymore. It's going to TV Guide network and we don't get that here on Time Warner.
- I have never missed an episode of BB since its debut. I am not a fan of trash TV in general, but summers are when I let it all go and just dive into the pool of strange entertainment. I am beyond verklempt that SHO 2 will not be BBAD. This is HORRIBLE! That was the best feature of the series. Once it began, I realized that the prime time episodes were just edited bullshit having nothing to do with the actual gamesmanship going on in the house. Sure, I had the live feeds, but even I have a certain tolerance level for the amount of time I could waste my time on the HG's each day. 3 uncensored juicy hours in the wee hours was perfect. I especially love BBAD during the first 3 weeks, because with so many in the house, something is always happening(unlike when the numbers dwindle and the producers have to threaten the HG's not to sleep).
Who in the hell gets the TV Guide Network? I sure don't. I get 310 channels, but not that.
DAMN Les Moonves! I admit to being curious as to how similar Rachel the chemist's sister is in disposition to her foul sibling. I am guessing the ho factor is considerably less seeing as she is a young mother.
Anyone want to guess how many episodes before we see Alison's fave Jessie??? I could never figure out why the reticent to announce his gayness body builder didn't spell his name in the masculine fashion, Jesse, preferring the Jessica style with an "ie"? He may be the gayest (closeted for tv gay) gay guy I have ever seen. Does he truly think anyone thinks he's straight???
- [quote] Graduated with a 3.92 B.S. biology (Pre-Med major), minor at Yale University in Economics.
Gee, Nick, that's odd. Your online resume says you went to Yale for a summer to study acting for film.
- This Nick is just OK compared to the Nick Starcevic of season 8!
- my friend is working on the show. let me know if you have questions ...
- I will miss Father Dan even though he is evil and probably a wife beater and serial killer IRL. He really set the bar as far as game play with this silly show, probably way more than any producers thought possible. I hope some of the newbies can even come close to his level of manipulation and mind control. Or at least lets see some good bitch fights and weave snatching!
- r40, would your friend know if Rachel's sister is going to be as annoying as Rachel was? And why most of this cast is almost the same age? TIA
- [quote]Gee, Nick, that's odd. Your online resume says you went to Yale for a summer to study acting for film.
To be fair, that's an ACTING resume. Not exactly the place you list your academic achievements.
- Father Dan is right up there with Evil Dr. Will.
- R40, so aren't the HGs supposed to have hidden connections to each other? I'm already hearing that Candice might be Howard's biological sister but they don't know it yet, like the Nakomis/Cowboy situation many seasons back.
- Why do almost all the women look like these cheap-ass fake shallow whores?
I have a ton of women in my life, and not ONE of them looks anything like any of those women. What the hell?
(I will never understand why straight men find any of that shit attractive)
As for the guys, I guess I'm not as picky as most of you.
- [quote]Why do almost all the women look like these cheap-ass fake shallow whores?
I just watched the houseguest vids. Amanda, Helen, Andy, Howard and Nick seem like they will be the big strategy people in the house. Rachel's sister is doomed.
Aaryn seems like she is going to be the season floater that gets put up 10 times but inexplicably makes it to the final weeks.
Some of the Texas and New York houseguests will have to know each other, there are way too many of them from the same areas.
- What the hell is the CBS obsession with extended families of vile reality show contestants?
- Howard is hot.
- When did they stop having *any* normal/average looking females?
What is the demographic for the show? Is it mostly young males?
- r49 I cant wait until he takes his shirt off to show that rocking bawdy! He is built and probably has a huge one. The house whores will be all over him. Howard also pings ever so slightly so I hope he just ignores their thirsty advances.
- Mmm.. I might have to watch this crap again if only to feed Spencer into my spank bank.
- Judd's a sweetheart. He'll get all ten of my MVP votes tomorrow.
- Howard's a bible thumper who sounds like he'll turn everything into a race issue. He could be outta there pretty early.
- Here's the official swimsuit shot of the cast:
counting the seconds until one of you cowfraumen refers to Nick's pecs as "moobs."
- Howard looks heavily on the downlow.
Howard, Nick, and Andy are my votes for the gays.
- Okay--I can work with that.
- [quote]Howard's a bible thumper who sounds like he'll turn everything into a race issue. He could be outta there pretty early.
Who knows, he could be the black, heavily muscled, gay, hot version of Father Dan.
- The promos are horrible. So fake. Not a single person I know would do any of those promos are appear that fake.
I can imagine them asking the Hispanic guy to shout "Caliente!" Good lord. Who writes this shit?
This is not reality TV. This is the opposite of reality TV.
- r60, yet you will continue to watch, like you do every summer.
- Actually, I don't.
- Who's the hispanic guy?
- The awful, cheesy promos...it's part of the appeal, if that makes sense.
Does anyone have the link to the feedwatcher's site?
- Andy is out, but I don't know if anyone else is.
- But first... be sure to tune in tonight for a summer of surprises on Big Brother.
- So, how long before a cast member says the "faggot" word? Happens soon after the start of each season. Then DL's resident homophobe troll comes out to play.
- All of the ladies of The Talk in the BB house on their episode this afternoon was kind of lame.
- Nick has no top lip. CANNOT BE TRUSTED
- The lifeguard is a douche.
McCrae (My last name is MacRae. It seems so weird hearing it used on tv as it's not common even as a last name.) saying, "I'm not gay, but if I was, I would tear him (Howard) apart!" made my night.
- Jessie: I'm so good looking! This is the best looking alliance ever! We're the prettiest girls that have ever been in this house!
- [quote]Nick has no top lip. CANNOT BE TRUSTED
I was thinking the very same thing.
- Rumor has it that Mike Boogie and Rachel enter the BB house during sequester week!
- Andy is another gay guy who doesn't just speak, but instead acts out every word.
- Jeremy would be hot if he didn't have those trashy tattoos.
- Totally, R75.
- Andy's movement of his head when he talks reminds me of the bobble head dogs in cars.
- I still don't like anyone after this first episode. Maybe that will change once we see their true personalities.
- I hope so too, r78.
- Agree R75. Those tats are nasty.
- Kaitlyn is quite gorgeous. Amanda looked nervous tonight but I bet she'll step up. So will Helen. I liked Aaryn much more than I thought I would and she proved to be a beast in that HoH competition. Spencer is already proving to be rather entertaining in the Diary Room,
I am mystified as to the utter lack of male eye candy in the house this year. If The Bachelorette can find so many hot gay men for their show why can't this one? It's LA, for chrissakes.
- From the description of the photo at R55's link: "The season 15 houseguests entered the Big Brother house just a few days ago and wasted no time making themselves at home poolside."
Yeah, no. Even blind people can see how Photoshopped this pic is.
- how come every gay on this show is a screaming queen? allison grodner must really hate gays
- Where's that BB update homophobe bitch who got all nasty because I called her out last year on her lie about Britney?
- What lie about Britney?
- [quote]So, how long before a cast member says the "faggot" word?
FYI. It was uttered not ten minutes into the start of the live feeds tonight by one of several "bro's" hanging out in the HOH room. Something along the lines of, "It was probably one of you faggots..." Not sure who said it because the camera was off the person and several conversations were overlapping. It was either Spencer,Judd, David or Jeremy. I do know that the room erupted in laugter after it was said.
- Honestly, it doesn't make sense to cast so many bimbo-ish, plastic sex-doll women and have so few attractive men on this show. Straight women and gay men are the only people that still watch this tripe, so they should cast hot men and whatever-looking girls.
- The girls are interchangeable.
- Freaky-deaky Andy in R55's photo. Not only is he wearing some bizarre swimwear, his legs don't match. He looks like he one of them Frankenstein'd on.
- So far not a likeable one in the whole house and please God, no apperances by Mike Boogie, Rachel, Dan ,Evil Dick or any other douchebag that ever appeared on the show. Hated everyone of them and never care to see any of their faces again.
- I agree with you, R90.
I was seriously underwhelmed by this group. Catty women and frat bros for the entire summer? I'm not sure if this cast is worth the effort. We'll see.
BTW, is anyone having trouble with that TV guide channel? Many bleeps and that annoying ongoing TV schedule at the bottom of the screen? I truly miss Showtime after Dark.
- Weak ratings last night:
201311:28 AM ET
'Big Brother' ties weakest premiere ever
Maybe CBS should put the housemates under a dome.
Veteran summer reality series Big Brother tied its weakest start in the show’s history Wednesday night. The 8 p.m. launch of the show’s 15th edition had 6.3 million viewers and a 2.1 rating among adults 18-49, down 19 percent from last year and matching the show’s all-time debut low from 2008. Meanwhile the grandly titled The American Baking Competition shifted to 9 p.m. and was unchanged this week with 5 million viewers and a 1.2 rating.
Big Brother (here’s our recap) tied the 8 p.m. edition of MasterChef in the adult demo, but the 9 p.m. hour of the Fox reality show surged to a 2.4 rating and won the night. The Big Brother dip follows CBS having a ratings victory earlier this week with the premiere of summer drama Under the Dome.
- Jeff, can you view the live feeds on the iPad? I don't see an app for it.
- R85, she had predicted that Britney was not going to be one of the mentors. It seemed pretty clear from some of her postings that she was no fan of Britney's and simply didn't want her back in the house. And then when it did happen I called her on her bad prediction and she claimed she never wrote that Britney wouldn't be one of the mentors. I posted a link which outed her for the liar she was.
- The low ratings are due to the absence of hot men this season. None of eight men in the house are attractive at all. Howard and maybe Nick come closest but their personalities are a complete turn-off. None of them have an ass that is as spectacular as Hayden's from three years ago.
- Big Brother has almost always started each season after the 4th of July holiday, so I had no idea it had started. I almost didn't watch, until a friend clued me in. I don't wonder that the ratings were down this year: it's too early!
- Spencer from Little Rock with the beard is hot to death. I can't believe he's not more guys' type.
- Jessie and Candice are nominated.
- McCrae/Spencer/Jeremy/Nick/Howard are in a five person alliance called The Moving Company.
Elissa is MVP. She told McRae in the HOH (LOL) room. He hinted that he would put her up if either of his noms won veto, so I suppose MVP isn't immune.
- This summer/BB is going to go by fast...!
- I kind of hope the ratings tank. I know they wont because the viewership of this show increases as the season goes on. But still.
Even with the three nominations twist the show is just so stale now. They should have revamped the house or the casting formula or something for the 15th season. There is so much reality TV out there now. People aren't going to go out of their way to follow all the quirky rules, lame competitions, and for the most part bland houseguests three nights a week. I would rather watch some whores snatch each others wigs off on another network and be done with it. We just want to see trainwrecks and lots of fighting.
- The people from the first season must be old as fuck.
- LOL, Mike Boogie and Rachel are supposed to return during Sequester week.
- r103 they are like roaches that wont die! Just GO AWAY. Forever this time.
- I lived in London when the first season of BB was on over there. It was an entirely different thing. I couldn't take my eyes off of it. Watched the satellite feeds late at night. No one in the house had any indication that the show was a hit. They were just hanging out and making small talk and getting on each others' nerves. It was more of a sociological experiment than a game show. No one was in there courting fame and plotting out careers in bad reality TV.
- This show has always been about watching personalities and relationships slowly unfold despite first appearances. I think this season has potential if the producers don't meddle too much.
- On the feeds Aaryn has already showed signs of being a psycho bitch. Elissa is persona non grata now that she's been exposed as Rachel's sister. All hell will break loose soon. Can't wait.
- Elissa is this week's MVP. Who would have voted for her?
- So is the MVP just another way for Ms. Grodner to control the outcome through fake votes?
- Jeremy so far looks like he has the best and biggest feets so far.
What say you? I need screen caps!
- I like David's and Jeremy's feets.
Nick likes wearing black socks-uggh.
- McRae won PoV.
Elissa is probably going home Wednesday night.
The HGs are already freaking out over how smart Helen is. They think she's a CEO.
- Does the political consultant asian lady work with Democratic politicians only? What's her story?
- Gay players have no chance of winning this show. Big Brother is a cheap soap opera to project heterosexual fantasies of buff hetero males, slim hetero women and unathletic and unwanted gay men. The show constantly downplays the anti-gay language of the players. And the audience is right there with them because they don't give a shit about gay people.
- Have this show set up to be DVR'd. Haven't watched the first episode or read any of the posts here, yet. This show is a big commitment of time. On the basis of the first show, let me know your thoughts on whether I should I make that commitment? Thanks.
- I thought Helen was a Repugnican consultant.
- Anyone getting retarded in there yet?
- Batshit crazy ones, if that's what you're referring to, R118.
- I prefer a cast that is more diverse age-wise. I also liked it when BB seemed to cast REAL people, rather than a bunch of losers looking to make it in LA.
- Amanda thinks that her Final 8 alliance will hold. What a dumbass.
- Kaitlin said earlier "I like kissing girls rather than random girls." Oh. OK.
- The guy, or woman who posted here as threadwatcher I believe always has a great blog on Big Brother. Anyone remember what it was called or have a link to the site?
- They are racist towards the Asian girl.
Gina Marie said, "She should be bowing down to us and serving us rice."
Spencer called her Kim Jung Un.
Wait till Julie Chen hears about this. These will be awkward interviews when they get evicted from the house.
- Spencer is calling the gay guy "Kermit the Fag".
- It they are that bigoted on tv imagine what they must be like in private.
- Howard shirtless courtesy Feedwatcher, for those of you who indulge in chocolate!
- David makes Ryan Lochte seem smart.
- Link to Feed Watcher's blog:
- Anyone else only have access to the threads you've posted in?
- I'm finding Nick really hot today. He's spending the day shirtless and his nipples are the perfect size. When he was standing next to Frankenstein Jeremy in front of the mirror you can see just how much hotter Nick is.
- David's cock.
- Nick's cock.
- I thought Spencer might be a gay bear.
- Feed Watcher is a homophobic frau.
- Why can't they have showers like this on the American Big Brother?
- If this actually happened on our live feeds, I might subscribe.
- VIRUS ALERT VIRUS ALERT ATTACHED TO THOSE LAST TWO POSTS HERE WHICH REQUIRE AN "UPDATE" TO A PLAYER TO WATCH! VIRUS ALERT!
- can you imagine if this was part of your strategy?
- Does Helen work for the crooked Dems in Chicago?
- Aaryan is the worst. She calls Andy a queer and said no one will vote for that queer to be MVP.
They keep repeating the rice thing. Aaryan said "Shut up and go make some rice" to Helen. She also said she was making slanty eyes in the DR when imitating Helen. I wonder what she does to imitate Julie Chen?! They talked about how they were going to pull Helen's face up to make her eyes straight.
They call the blacks "the tokens" and said the tokens will stick together and that they were cast to be the black Ken and Barbie. They're basically not even treating them as people but as objects.
Their boot list is first to get the gay out, then the Asian, then the tokens.
- Aaryan is correcting Candice's speech and said "it's 'asked' not 'axed'."
- Nick just confirmed to America his dick is way less than 7 inches.
Jessie told Gina Marie she saw the tip of Nick's dick hanging out of his shorts and it must have been 7 inches. Gina Marie told Nick this and Nick laughed and said something like "I wish. If only."
- Nick painted his ass blue to be a Smurf.
- "I am going to request every day in the Diary Room that [Boogie] comes and coaches me, or we can just hang out. He's just everything -- his game, his stature, his attitude, the way he talks, I'm just like, Brodude. You're the s***, you're awesome," says Nick.
- OMG, Nick was in Sailor Moon: The Movie.
- Sounds like Aaryan is an Aryan.
- Here's a piece about last night's installment of The Hate Show.
- I've never been a fan of Ragan's but I am now thanks to this:
- Unfortunately, BB will take the low road and choose to edit this out. Ragan speaks the truth though.
- Yes, R150, they'll probably just get a private warning in the DR and that'll be it.
- Spencer is saying how much he admires the Nazis and praised them for all their medical breakthroughs and contributions to the health industry.
- GinaMarie added that they should make Helen's "eyes straight" -- and Kaitlin called that "rude," to which GM responded, "Funny."
Um, no. And Kaitlin, don't think you can get back in our good graces by calling out one comment, though at least that's a start.
UDPATE II: Ragan Fox of "Big Brother 12" has written an open letter to CBS not to edit the way these people are behaving out of the broadcast.
UPDATE III: The n-word has appeared in the house. Kaitlin said it on June 27 at roughly 3:29 am, saying to Amanda in an affected voice, "I can't trust anyone, n****." And then she freaked out and said, "I just said the n-word!" and Amanda said, "So what?" She must be Paula Deen's daughter.
- Late last night Gina Marie also did an over the top, Mammy-style "blaccent" while quoting something Candice said to Nick. I've never heard Candice speak that way. She also told Nick she doesn't like how Candice tries to talk and act white and that it's fake. She doesn't know Candice was adopted and raised in a white family.
- Im checking out for this season, unless someone in the house starts calling out the racists and homophobes on their shit. This cast is not even worth the time it takes to keep up with game.
The powers that be have millions of people to choose from to put in the house, and they still end up with these offensive houseguests. I miss the seasons when they didnt cast the same "characters" over and over each season.
- We love Aaran. She's not going anywhere.
Alison Grodner, fingering herself
- Julie Chen should walk. She shouldn't have to pretend she likes these people. Yes, they denigrate Asians, but even if they didn't, she should walk. These people are the worst of the worst. Her presence -- without calling them out -- makes her a supporter.
- r146, Nick looks ridiculous as Tuxedo Mask. What a disgrace to the Sailor Moon franchise!
- So much douchiness!
- They're talking about washing the sheets because a black person slept in them. Aryan said the sheets smelled and David said it's because "Black Candice" slept in them. Then he giggled and said "They're going to get that on there, that was racist."
And then Aryan said "yeah, I shouldn't say something about Asian eyes then."
- I just watched a clip of Gina Maracist bragging about having ni**a insurance when she whispered to the boys. That's what she calls Medicare.
- This house sounds repugnant.
- Aryan is giving David shit for not showering. He was like "What, you want me to shower every day?!?"
- I have never seen such a bunch of vapid, airhead idiots in my entire life.
- Amanda was funny in her DR bits but the rest of the cast is an absolute catastrophe.
- Elissa is a total godbot. From her CBS bio:
What are you afraid of? I’m afraid of heights and planes. What is the accomplishment you are most proud of: I am most proud of my son. He is so precious and such a beautiful boy and loves the Lord. It makes me feel amazing to know I contributed to his personality.
Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is… Live life to the fullest and have no regrets. Thank God for each good day he gives you and learn from the bad days and try not to repeat what caused them. Make no mistake twice. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
What would you take into the house and why? A bible, yoga mat and spray tan.
What would you do if “Big Brother” made you famous: Use it to minister and help others.
I Hate Them All So Much
- Compared to the other dregs of humanity in the house, Miss Elissa don't sound too bad!
- I agree, R167.
Whoever thought that would be the case. There are some top notch assholes in the house. And some uber morons.
- Wil's first parody video for this season...
- The Asian slurs must not be sittig too well with Julie.
Are these the dumbest HGs ever? And this is just week 1.
- I hope they don't edit this shit out. People need to see how these people really talk. This is common today. These people are idiots.
- I sent CBS an email, asked them to shut down the BB House because of the rampant racism, homophobia. All the house guests should be sent home, not paid. Disgusting lot, all of them.
- This should not be shut down. All of this shit needs to come out. I want them exposed for the scum that they truly are.
- I agree with all the posts against the link complaining about "cunts." Please. If that word were banned we wouldn't have a concise, accurate term for the female players on BB. Nothing personal.
- LOL @ R172!
- Better link to Wil's Big Brother 15 parody video, Part 1
- David is an idiot.
- Last summer it was Joe via Frank's implication that Willie had imitated Wil's "tone of voice" which led directly to Willie blowing up and getting removed. A month or so later Mike Boogie did the exact same thing (only worse and more exaggerated) but nobody called him on it. This issue should have been brought up on the finale, even with Willie not present.
And then there's this summer and there's flagrant homophobia. If anybody had referred to Wil as a "queer" he would have punched their lights out and been ejected.
- The Sunday debut of this season’s Big Brother (1.7/6) saw the veteran reality show fall double digits from both last year’s Sunday debut and from the show’s Season 15 premiere on June 26.
Last night’s one-hour BB was down 26% from its Season 14 Sunday debut on July 15, 2012 and down 23% from Wednesday’s debut.
The highest-rated show of the night, Big Brother was the second most watched show on Sunday after 60 Minutes with 5.78 million viewers.
- Big Brother is the new Real World.
- CBS wants the controversy, people talk about it but they edit of the broadcast so people will pay for the feeds. Seeing that CBS head honcho is married to host Julie Chen and his son is half Asian, he still allows this bigotry, speaks volumes how he puts business over family.
- What a trashy, racist, homophobic, vile cast.
You see, that's what CBS gets for casting so many damned hateful Texans/Southerners (Aaryn, Spencer, Jeremy being the worst). Trashy, trashy, trashy.
- The change.org petition to remove Aaryn from the show is linked here. I encourage you to sign it.
- Who wants to see Spencer's penis? He keeps flashing Big Red.
- Ewwww re: Spencer's penis.
- Ok, fine, I won't post it.
- Please, by all means, post his dick pic. What's to lose.
I love how they kept having to blur out David's bathing suit area on Sunday's show. Gotta love a boy who doesn't trim.
- They should seriously embrace how awful this cast is and expose them all for the egocentric, small-minded bigots they are. Really show the reality of these people. They have waivers, for God's sake. If the ratings are so poor, why not really change the mission of the show? That would be a heroic move for CBS.
- Usually the vilest player wins. Aaryn will win the half million and say "Oh I was just playing the game, I'm not really like that".
- 'Big Brother' Racist And Homophobic Comments Captured On Live Feeds (VIDEO)
'Big Brother' live cameras capture racist and homophobic comments. The "Big Brother" live feeds are always streaming, and they've captured some racist and homophobic and comments from the show's contestants.
In a video, GinaMarie, Aaryn and Kaitlin take turns hurling stereotypes at their Asian, African-American and gay competitors in a conversation that was edited out of the reality show's CBS airing.
Aaryn and GinaMarie first made fun of Helen, an Asian-American contestant. "Dude, shut up, go make some rice," Aaryn says. Later, GinaMarie adds, "Andy was like, 'I'm gonna punch her in the face,' and I was like, 'Maybe that'll make her eyes straight.'"
The conversation then turned to Howard and Candice, two African-American contestants. "Blacks stick together ... They're like tokens ... They're like black Barbie and Kens," someone on the tape says, before another voice says that Candice's "blackness" was coming out.
They then worried aloud about Andy getting the MVP "because everybody loves the queers."
Zap2It reports that after the conversation, producers got on the "Big Brother" house loudspeaker to warn the contestants not to use racial slurs against other housemates.
Former "Big Brother" contestant Ragan Fox wrote an open letter to the "Big Brother" production team, urging them to actually air the racist comments on the show's CBS broadcast, to provide a full picture of how these contestants actually treat other people. "What’s the point of casting racial, ethnic, and sexual minorities if production’s going to edit out the racism, ethnic discrimination, and homophobia that these people encounter inside the house?" he asks.
- On her Facebook page, Aaryn Gries states that she wants to use her 'training in psychology to help her win the game.'
- I guess a difference between Big Brother and something like Survivor is that BB is ongoing, and people can adjust their behavior as they go along, when instructed by the producers, of course.
It seems a rip-off, though, that the guests are "cut off" from the outside, but not really, if the producers are not cut off and can manipulate the players in response to public recations.
- I don't think the producers should talk to them about this. That would just make the houseguests censor themselves and not act like themselves but act fake all the time. The public needs to see them for the vile people they are.
- The eviction show is being moved to Thursdays at 9, starting next week.
Sorry, too lazy to post a link.
- It was always on Thursday. I wonder why it's Wednesday this week.
Hello God, this is Amber............. God.
- Because they initially decided to change the eviction nights to Wednesdays this season but they've since changed their minds, dumkopf.
- I think last year they moved it to Wednesdays.
- Am I weird to think that I think Andy and McRae are both nice looking. I'm not talking Nick hot but there's something attractive about them.
- I love that one week in, McCrae already looks like he's having a nervous breakdown. Bandanas!
- From what I hear, it looks like David might be going home and not Elissa. If this is the case, we should all vote for Elissa to be MVP again because it throws the whole house for a loop. She'll go after Jeremy next time.
- So no Press release from CBS? They ignoring the racist?
- From the 24 hour feed, there is an upset planned by Spencer and secret crew: David is the one going home in a surprise vote, Elissa stays.
- From TMZ today:
- Aaryn's modeling agency has terminated her contract.
- These are just words. Get over it pussys.
- Oh, sweet justice. Aaryn just got fired- yes!
- Fired from her modeling contract, R207? Or from the show?
- Do we even know if she had a contract with them? Could be fake.
- How come the aliases on this show always have the most embarrassing names? Last year it was the Quack Pack, and now this year it's the Moving Company?
- I don't think it's fair that the MVP can be put up for eviction.
I could have sworn Juli said the MVP was safe. Otherwise, who the hell would want to be MVP ?
- Is it too late to throw out this bunch of idiots and bring back Dr. Will?
- Ugh, Elissa seems so fucking obnoxious. I hate these late in the week coups that keeps the most annoying players in the game and kicks out the semi-interesting ones. Yeah, David seems five beers sort of a six-pack, but he's kinda hot and keeps exposing himself on camera.
- Howard is hot
- David is fug.
- R208, Aaryn's modeling agency posted that they are firing her for her homophobic and racist remarks. Won't she be surprised!! She thinks the viewers love her. Typical narcissistic behavior.
- I think it's funny as hell that all these losers on DL who spew venum about what everyone else says. If she had said that shit about conservatives, you fairies would worship her like Judy Garland. What a bunch of jizz chinned hypocrites.
- We may be "jizzed chinned hypocrites," R217, but at least we can spell "venom" correctly.
- R218 "Jizz chinned hypocrites" on the other hand...
- What is with the surfer guy and his Farrah Fawcett hair? OMG.
- R217 needs to take a pike deeply where it will do her some good.
- F&F R206/R217, by the way.
The suggestion that gap people should ignore homophobia is as sick and offensive as it gets here at the DL. And using homophobic speech ("Pussys" (sic), "fairies," "jizz chinned hypocrites" (sic)) to do it shows where this hate troll is coming from.
- "spew venum"
Oh, dear, R217.
David is insufferable, I'm hoping there's a Delilah in the female cohort that will do what is necessary to his hair. Nick is sexy as hell.
- Surfer Dude has all that hair in the hope it distracts from his fug face.
- Uhhh, it's been a foregone conclusion since Saturday that David is going home tonight.
- Shouldn't "jizz chinned hypocrites" have a hyphen, i.e., jizz-chinned?
- Better article from Salon...
- Excellent, R227.
- Aaryn's not racist racist.
- Ragan is right. CBS should show these people for who they really are. I don't think they should try to enforce political correctness on people living under surveillance for up to 90 days. I don't think they should eject these people or censor the feeds. But they shouldn't protect these people from the consequences of their words, especially when the public is asked to vote for contestants.
- Whoopi, this what she said...
"Gries, 22, has been seen and heard multiple times on the show's after-hours live feed making both homophobic and racist remarks -- calling a gay houseguest "queer," telling Asian-American Helen to "shut up and go make some rice," and saying, "Be careful what you say in the dark, you might not be able to see that b----," in reference to African-American contestant Candice."
- I'm sitting this season out. Even before the racist, homophobic crap, I wasn't enamored with this group. The reports only confirm what I suspected.
Oh, and I signed the petition.
- I agree that Nick is very sexy, David is not. His girlish hairdo is very silly looking. Isn't the frosted, feathered hair so last millennium? He's so metrosexual for a surfer guy.
- As much as it pains for me to admit it, "Faggoty Ann" is actually a really good burn for a red-headed gay guy. But only if it's another gay guy who says it to him, and they have that kind of relationship.
- The bullies invariably go after the nicest, most intelligent houseguests.
- [quote]The bullies invariably go after the nicest, most intelligent houseguests.
You think Rachel's sister is intelligent?
- Wow...the innocent bygone days of Janelle, Kaysar and Howie are but a misty water colored memory.
- Anyone who uses he word "F**" is a bigot, and should be kicked out of the house.
- At just before 7 p.m. PT Tuesday night (June 2), Jeremy gave David a buck-up speech about how he just has get by one more day and then Elissa will be out of the house. Then, as Jeremy was leaving the bedroom, he took Elissa's hat and wiped it on his bare butt crack.
- I'm thinking of Andy, Candice and Helen. I don't see Rache's sister as being a victim of bullying as much as reaping what she sowed.
- I knew Jeremy was trailer park trash (the ugly tats should tell you), and he also has the weirdest mouth when he talks..like watching a rubber band move on his mouth.
- It's better to let the various haters show themselves for what they really are, rather than remove them from the show.
- ALL the other networks are holding CBS's feet to the fire on this. They are loving it!
- Does CBS have sexy feets?
- "Big Brother" contestant GinaMarie Zimmerman is gonna have a rude awakening when she leaves the house -- she's been FIRED from her day job after dropping the N-bomb.
TMZ has learned ... East Coast USA Pageant, Inc. is cutting ties with the 32-year-old pageant coordinator ... claiming they were shocked GZ could "display such acts of hate and racism."
As we previously reported, GinaMarie referred to welfare as "n**ger insurance" ... and the comments were captured on "Big Brother's" uncensored live Internet feed.
East Coast USA says GinaMarie has been an employee for 5 years -- but insist, "We have never known this side of GinaMarie or have ever witnessed such acts of racism in the past."
The pageant says, "We are actually thankful that this show let us see GinaMarie for who she truly is. We would never want her to be a role model to our future contestants."
"In a business where we are surrounded by beauty every day we are saddened to see something so ugly come from someone we put on a very high pedestal."
A rep for the organization tells us they are especially upset because they encouraged their pageant girls to watch GinaMarie on the show and vote for her ... thinking she would be a role model.
- Any shots of Nick's feet?
- Of course, Julie Chen will not mention ANY of this when those bigoted assholes are finally ejected from the house (assuming one of them doesn't end up winning). And CBS will definitely stop allowing unedited "live" feeds from the house. There will be some form of censorship.
- Did anyone catch GinaMarie without her make-up on BB Afterdark? She's a major plain Jane, almost looks like a man.
- The live feeds are probably good money makers. I suspect they will put it on some sort of 15 second delay.
- Does anyone know the real reason BB took away Gina Marie's clothes and makeup? It seems to be a punishment, but does anyone know for sure what for? Nobody in the house seems to be commenting about it either. I'm wondering if it's because of the racial remarks and if CBS gave the cast a sit down smack down.
- You might be right, r250. Gina Marie does look like a man without her makeup. She deserves what's coming to her.
- Ginamarie is canned as well:
[quote]We are actually thankful that this show let us see Ginamarie for who she truly is as we would never want her to be a role model to our future contestants. It is unfortunate that her hateful words were able to be witnessed by so many thousands of Big Brother fans as they were rightfully so deeply offended. We are unable to contact her at this time but when she returns from the Big Brother house we will be terminating her employment for her unforgivable behavior. In a business where we are surrounded by beauty every day we are saddened to see something so ugly come from someone we put on a very high pedestal."
- This is the first season in 8 years that I havent followed the show. I think Im done with BB, the cast was the nail in the coffin :(
- Most posters here have selective outrage. You are a bunch of hypocrites. Admit it, Assholes.
- r254, what are you talking about?
- I want to see their faces when they find out their job loss! This is tv gold! Who's outraged? This is popcorn chewing good stuff!
- They won't find out until September, or until they're voted out, will they, R256?
- That's what will be fun, though. They're in there thinking they're becoming adored TV stars, and they're actually becoming pariahs. Exactly what those egocentric, psychopathic bigots deserve.
- I think they should tell them in the DR. Admonish them for their hateful speech and then say, "Oh yeah, America is disgusted by your behavior in the house, as a result your employer has fired you from your job. Please return to the house with the rest of the house guests. Thank you."
Aryan will probably blame Candice for being let go from her modeling agency.
- When they are released back into the real world, I'm sure the recently unemployed can always get jobs at one of Paula Deen's restaurants.
- GinaMarie looks like a cross between Carrie Fisher and Marisa Tomei with a touch of Edie Falco. I think all the HGs are related to someone we have heard of and that's why CBS is up shit's creek.
EvelDick tweeted that last night's after dark show was on a 5 minute delay.
Looks like they've already started with the cover up
- Nick looks like Toby McGuire and Jeremy looks like Enzo or Howie or someone who I can't put my finger on.
- I think Jeremy will pull an Aaron Hernandez if he doesn't get his way.
- McRae is gay
- I think McRae is gay too. I think it was Amanda he was telling to stop being homophobic.
- I voted 10 times for Elissa for MVP.
- Yup, McRae is gay. However, Aaryn needs to go NOW!
- Jeremy and his trashy tattoos need to go! He frickin stoled the wine and yelled at Helen, making her cry. What an ass!
I've never loathed a group in my entire life!
- GinaMarie seems like a Cheri Oteri character from SNL.
- Nick looks hot in those wife beater shirts.
- Is it just me or did Julie Chen look a little...perturbed tonight? I wonder what her take is on all the racist and homophoic slurs being tossed around the house?
- This is undoubtedly the nastiest group! What was the producer of CBS thinking? I also voted for Elissa many times.
- [quote]Of course, Julie Chen will not mention ANY of this when those bigoted assholes are finally ejected from the house (assuming one of them doesn't end up winning). And CBS will definitely stop allowing unedited "live" feeds from the house. There will be some form of censorship.
I told you so! Censorship in place!
- Jeremy and Aryan are the winning team. Jeremy is probably HoH.
Vote Amanda for MVP!
- Snowden just posted on WikiLeaks that CBS was censoring their Big Brother live feeds.
- i want to lick nicks hole
- candice needs to get shit for her antigay comments. im tired of people feeling sorry for the black cunt.
- Fuck you, R278. She's not excused, but what those white fucking hicks and rubes said about the minorities in the house is uncalled for. I'm glad those two bitches were fired from their gigs.
- candice needs to be fired from hers too ,r279.
- If the feeds are now being broadcast on some form of delay they're not really "live" feeds anymore.
Jeremy is a nasty piece of work. The way he challenged the group in the kitchen tonight was unreal.
I'm thrilled people, including employers, are making some of these assholes accountable.
- Aaryan Nation is HOH. Candace explains her vote to other HG's...Spencer replies, "That is the cuntirst speech I have ever heard."
- WTF? Aaryn started it all!
- It took this long before you guys suspected McRae might be gay?! I like his cute/ugly nerd type-I hope he lets someone cut his hair in the house
- Allison Grodner loves her racists, being that she is one herself.
I haven't watched this show in over 5 years, since I caught on that the le$bian raci$t troll executive producer of the show, hated minorities.
I just thought I'd comment, since the hateful homophobic, racist cuntesses are making headlines on Yahoo!
I'm not surprised one bit that Grossner is allowing the racist pigs to spew their garbage. She's basically letting them do the talking for her.
She's disgusting and all the reason I need, not to watch the show.
- Goodbye now stop posting to this thread since you hate the show so much.
- Yes R285, you obviously hate lesbians. Begone. Go ruin some other thread.
- Interesting that Aryan made Candice (mixed race), Helen (Asian-American) and Andy (gay) Have-Nots. And Elissa for obvious reasons.
- [quote] Interesting that Aryan made Candice (mixed race), Helen (Asian-American) and Andy (gay) Have-Nots. And Elissa for obvious reasons.
MMMMMmmmmm oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah... I'm cumming I'm cumming OHHHH YEAAAAHHHHH!!!!!
Allison Grodner, pleasuring herself
- The 3 speeches tonight by Jessie, Elyssa and David were the weakest and least interesting appeals to stay in the house I think I've ever heard.
I loved Julie's final statement to David that he could watch as much of the show as he wants and that he may be surprised by what he sees.
- It was interesting that the audience was allowed to boo or cheer during the first 4 votes but not during the rest of them.
- How does CBS justify not airing the racist and homophobic comments from the houseguests when America has an impact on the game? They should know who they are voting for.
- Given R291's link, can there be any denying that Nick is gay?
- Where is that from at R291? LOL
- Why is there so much white trash on this show every year? Are all white people this fucking vile?
- yeah 293 - I have a problem with that too. My friend is a HUGE Big Brother fan, but he only watches the tv show, doesn't follow any of the online stuff - he had NO idea that Aaryn was a racist homophobe. He thought she was a sweet Texas girl. Which is the impression the tv viewing audience gets, which is completely false - and yet, the tv audience is voting based on their personalities as the show portrays them - which is completely altered.
- 296, shut the fuck up. Candice ranted about the "fucking queer agenda" and Howard joked about raping the girls. The negros are no better.
- [quote]Candice ranted about the "fucking queer agenda"
Why didn't someone call her a fucking half-breed cunt?
God, shows like this remind me why I don't really like straight women. Most of them are homophobic and fucking bitches.
- The audience was obviously told to stop the booing and cheering after the votes.
- "WHO WANTS TO SEE MY KKK ROOM?"
- Yes, R296, all white people are this vile.
By the way, where do you live that you don't encounter any white people?
- I am not white, R296!
- Because racism and misogyny are not appropriate or effective responses to homophobia, R300. Are you too egocentric to see that?
- I'm the guy who posted the dot org site for the petition against Big Brother. Many of you thought it was beneath you to sign the petition against homophobia and racism because it was a "reality" show. That's OK, when they come for you, there will be no one to complain to.
Many of you have said you have signed the petition and I am grateful to you. It was the SURGE in petition signatures (from 500 to 4,000+ in 18 hours) that made the media stand up and take notice to this affront caused by some of the participants in Big Brother. I congratulate you in taking the time to sign the petition and recognizing that protest against such nastiness sometimes takes more effort than drinking beer at a gay pride parade.
- Make that 7,100+ signatures in 18 hours.
- Good LORD R300. POT/Kettle!
- [quote]when they come for you, there will be no one to complain to.
- R292- I think they cut the audio feed.
- Why was GinaMarie's make up taken away?
And how come Feedwatcher has not posted about the on the live show? Ther eis ocverage of the BBQ sauce race but nothing about the boos during the voting. I'd like to know if the houseguests made any comments....about those boo's....
- At one point during the live voting, you heard someone shush the audience. It was done so that houseguests would not hear the audience reaction when Julie turns her mic back on to thank them and have them return to their seat. If you watch closely, Julie has a clicker in her hand to turn her mic on and off during the live feed.
- [quote]I'd like to know if the houseguests made any comments....about those boo's
The boo's what?
But seriously, the HGs can't hear the audience.
GinaMarie has also been fired from her job.
- Yes, they could, R313. They commented on the boos and cheers last night. Candice specifically said she was booed when she voted Elissa out so that must mean "the world loves her."
- The cast can definitely hear the audience. They hear Julie when she speaks to them and any noise they make is in the background.
- R315, that's because Julie has a clicker in her and. When she's speaking directly with the HGs she holds the button down.
- Last season the houseguests commented that they could hear laughter during one of the votes. They hear. I bet the CBS edits (silence) when the houseguests were gathered around the cast headshots board was about the applauding and booing. With a bit of cussing thrown in.
- [quote]Many of you thought it was beneath you to sign the petition against homophobia and racism because it was a "reality" show. That's OK, when they come for you, there will be no one to complain to.
You are so closed-minded that you didn't even bother to read the explanations given by people who declined to sign the petition. In my case, I believe the proper remedy is for CBS to show the personalities accurately, not to expel every contestant who is a bigot.
Other cited the fact that it was a reality show and bigots are part of reality.
I'm really tired of the knee-jerk boycott/expel thinking. Imposing your values on others by censorship is not the way to change minds. I'm not so fragile that I can't abide the existence of racism, homophobia and antisemitism.
You really think allowing little Aaryn to say offensive things in the live feeds of Big Brother is a sign of a coming totalitarian clapdown? You're just as nuts as she is.
- Did anyone else notice that the part of Julie's explanation for how the winning team would choose the HoH was silenced both times? I could understand the need to silence the host if the show had been taped earlier and they decided to change the rules, but why on a live broadcast?
- I found that highly suspect, too, R319.
And enough with the argument that the HGs couldn't hear the audience because they COULD, even with Julie's clicker thing. Candice brought up the booing last night on BBAD.
- BREAKING: Aaryn and Jeremy cheated in the HOH competition:
- It seems fairly obvious they didn't pour, but switched. How would no one notice?
Worst cast ever. I'd love if the black guys, the Asian chick and the gay guy would form their own alliance.
- Aaryn said the same thing that when she voted out Elissa she heard the audience booing. She knows that Elissa has the MVP votes. They will go after Elissa this week. Because they didn't stop the audience from booing or cheering soon enough, this game is tainted.
- Jokers is not liking this season very much
- I'm watching but most of the cast turns my stomach.
- Easily one of the worst casts ever.
- Judd and Andy look noticeably uncomfortable with the racist bile spewed by Aaryn and GinaMarie. Why the fuck aren't they saying anything?
- R327, because they don't want to be voted out.
- They're safe, they're not targets, so that's not quite true, R328.
- Um, they could easily become targets, R329.
- Who gives a shit what any of these idiots say? The petition, the outrage is as stupid and useless as these people tat you are getting all worked up about.
- I saw the clip too, how could they not catch that.
Probably because it is more drama to have Arian in charge than Elissa.
- It would be so great if they dethroned Aryan and gave HOH to whomever was next in line.
- I wish that would happen, r333.
- Now more than ever, I want one of those planes to fly over trailing the message: "AARYN/GINAMARIE..YOU'RE FIRED!"
- Did they stop those? I haven't seen one in a lot of seasons.
- Has Aaryn been kicked out yet?
- Ummm, not this week, R330. Elissa, Helen and even Jessie are the targets. Andy and Judd could have made a point of groaning and saying that maybe those two bitches shouldn't be saying shit like that.
- I have been enjoying this woman's blog. This particular entry really highlights the king of douches in the house, Jeremy.
- It can't possibly be a coincidence that Aaryn is an anagram for "Aryan" right?
Stupid CBS is sitting on the ONE interesting thing on TV this summer and they're trying to play it all down.
- Elissa and Helen are the nominees. If Elissa wins MVP and puts up Jeremy, there's a good chance that Jeremy could go home if McRae votes against him.
- Please, please, please let that happen R341. Jeremy is the worst of them all. What a douchebag. His mom must be proud.
- R342, his mom got him on the show in the first place. She's apparently a big fan of BB.
- But, does his mom know how much of a douchebag he is? She must be mortified.
- They could have Amanda, Andy, Judd, Jessie and Candice and then they would need McCrae to go against his alliance. But there would still be the POV.
- Jeremy is such a douche, with those ugly prison tats and bravado. It will be sweet justice when he is sent home.
- I want Jeremy OUT, I want him out along with that bitch Aaryn!
- Fom many tweets:
"I am getting pissed!! Every feeds is either Jeremy bragging about banging some chick or Andy Cockblocking every conversation!"
- This is the most disgusting cast ever. Kaitlin has has mentioned that she has some sort of urinary tract infection - it's no wonder the way she's been straddling, dry humping and wrapping her legs around Jeremy every ten minutes.
When Amanda mentions that his feets stink, dirty Macrae admits to wearing the same socks and underwear that he wore yesterday. Both he and Spencer look like they don't wipe properly and probably have dingleberries the size of bowling balls.
- I'd love it if production had twists every week like they did on BB Canada. It really messed with the casts' game. They need to throw a bone to the underdogs this season - Andy, Helen...
- [quote]Kaitlin has has mentioned that she has some sort of urinary tract infection - it's no wonder the way she's been straddling, dry humping and wrapping her legs around Jeremy every ten minutes.
You don't get a UTI from straddling, dry humping, or leg wrapping. Just an FYI.
But you are right to judge her for this behavior. She should save all her straddling, etc. for until after she's married.
- Spoiler: Aaryan nominated Elissa and Helen, but unbeknownst to everyone but Helen, Elissa was voted MVP again his week. E &H want to put up Jeremy as their third nominee for eviction.
- Sorry -- just saw that R341 had already posted the Noms.
- I'm still really contemplating dumping this show if they don't actually address the awful hate speech. Because most of America is dumb enough to root for them (Jeff, the homophobe from previous season/AR)
- I hope the Chenbot at least brings it up on The Talk on Monday, which will be its first live show since BB15 started.
- Is the vile talk continuing or did the producers get them to clean up their acts?
- It's continuing.
Kaitlin: I'm going to kick Candice's black ass!
She whispered the black part as if she didn't want the cameras to hear.
Jeremy: Helen's dangerous. She could win HOH. She would be good at puzzles, I mean she's ASIAN! Hahaha.
The whole room laughs.
- Jessie is this year's Danielle in that she is completely uninteresting, but she's going to stick around for a while.
- According to Joker's, Jeremy complained last night that the look and amenities in the house have been "Jewed down" in comparison to other years.
But first, Aaryan called Nick a "queer"
- Someone needs to shove a poker stick up Aryan's greasy cunt.
- Wow. I'm for sure dumping this show. I'd love to watch the underdogs take over, but Allison Grodner makes sure that never happens.
- [quote]Aaryan called Nick a "queer"
Is Nick gay?
- Aaryon and Jetemy are vile! Why haven't they been kicked out yet?
- He sure pings to me, R363. Definitely gives off that vibe.
- After seeing him check out his ass in a pair of skinny jeans in a link upthread, I'm convinced he's gay.
- From the way his body is built, it looks like he's dipped into steroids. I bet his natural frame is quite slim.
- He's got chicken legs, that should be a dead giveaway.
- Jeremy has been put up as the third nominee.
Please send him home!
- You made me laugh,r349! Thanks!
- Jeremy won the veto competition and he will be taking himself off the list of possible evictees this week. It will be at least one more week before he is gone.
- [quote]After seeing him check out his ass in a pair of skinny jeans in a link upthread, I'm convinced he's gay.
That was a College Humor video making fun of skinny jeans. Doesn't count.
- I gather that Kaitlin might be a replacement. But, c'mon, they gotta get Elissa out of there.
- Aaryn and GinaMarie got called into the DR together. It looks like they finally got a warning from the show.
- I voted at the website 8 times for Elissa, and will keep doing it until all the creeps are gone.
- If Jeremy takes himself off, they will put up Candice and Elissa will go home. If Jeremy thinks he is safe because everyone told him they were voting out Elissa, he could keep himself on the block. OH PLEASE DO THAT JEREMY!!!!
- Maybe the show is letting them know they got fired.
- What I would love to see happen: on the live show Monday night, they gather all the houseguests together and show them the racist, misogynist and homophobic comments that have been made. Just let it all out and let the chips fall where they may.
- The live show is not on Monday.
- It looks like Spencer the train conductor is going to be fired from his job as well because of the shit he's said in the house.
- Are Kaitlyn and Candace employed?
- [quote]Someone needs to shove a poker stick up Aryan's greasy cunt.
What do you think I've been doing with her in her DR sessions? She's not HOH because of her talent, you know.
- Evidently Aaryn advised Ginamarie to stay from Wall Street types because they have weekend and out of town trips where they attend gay orgies. (Yes, she really said this.) Then they go home and act as if nothing happened. How come none of you bitches told me about these orgies?
- Damn, that Aryan sounds like quite the mess.
- I REALLY hope someone posts on YT the conversation Aaryn had with GinaMarie tonight about Nick being gay. It's apparently unintentionally hilarious.
- If Jeremy takes himself off the block, the MVP Elissa gets to replace him since it was her pick. She is either going to put up Nick or Kaitlin and either one of them will be going home. Jeremy is pissing off his own alliance with his threats.
- Jeremy and Amanda had a good bitch session a while ago. She was telling him that he was getting a douchebag edit so he won't get MVP. He asked how she knew that and she replied by the questions she's been asked in the DR. And she told Aaryn that she's getting a bitch edit for the same reason. Jeremy shot back that they're asking him about HER (Amanda) in the DR, too. He added that he might still get MVP by winning comps. How delusional is that?
A friend of mine worked with Allison Grodner on the reality show Blow Out (about some hairdresser) and he said she loved stirring racial shit up, she thinks it's "edgy" and good for ratings.
- On the live feed this morning, around 2AM CST, Jeremy called Candice a dyke in front of about 4 other people in the mirror room.
What a shit head. Wait until he gets kicked off and people start throwing shit at him as he leaves the house.
- Jeremy got himself off tonight.
- Remember Shane last year was obsessed with chodes? It's a penis that's as wide as it is long. Spencer has been flashing his chode to everyone. Bet Shane wishes he was cast this year instead.
- Somehow I doubt Shane would have been attracted by Spencer's chode. David's, if he had one, but not Spencer's.
- Where are the airplanes? That was what was fun about season one and two. People would send planes with banners to screw them up. If there ever was a time, it's now.
- Has there been any other nudity besides David?
- BB ratings hit all time low.
I say good. That's what they get for having such vile trash on. And people who keep watching this shit are stupid.
- CBS just showed the racist, homophobic, anti-Asian comments.
- They did, R395? In what context? I'm surprised if they did.
- [quote]On the live feed this morning, around 2AM CST, Jeremy called Candice a dyke in front of about 4 other people in the mirror room.
Jeremy is vile and disrespectful. And, they keep picking on Nick, because they think he's gay...so what if he is gay? Those bitches! I have a hard time watching the live feeds, because they make me want to spit.
- The earlier shows where fun when BB started in Season 1, now it's be some a Jerry Springer show filled with low trash homophobic people.
- [quote] I have a hard time watching the live feeds, because they make me want to spit.
It's a shame if someone is forcing you to watch them, r397.
Are you being held against your will? Would you like one of us to alert your local authorities?
- Did Aaryn just say to Nick, "I'll cut off your d--k"?...charming woman.
- R395 lied.
- Okay, so maybe R395 didn't.
- Why'd they just call out Aryan and not the other racists and phobes?
- Elissa's voice drives me crazy but she's kind of funny. I think I like her.
Figures Aryan votes for all the minorities to be the have nots after asking people to tell her who they voted for. She's such an idiot.
- [quote]On the live feed this morning, around 2AM CST, Jeremy called Candice a dyke in front of about 4 other people in the mirror room.
Good, because that cunt Candice went on a rant about "the queer agenda" a week or two ago. I wonder how the homophobe enjoys being called homophobic names.
- They showed Ginamarie saying one thing.
- [quote]Why'd they just call out Aryan and not the other racists and phobes?
I wondered the same thing.
- They showed Gina Marie making Asian jokes and Aryan making racist comments. They showed the comments made on the hammock and in the kitchen. I thought I heard homophobic comments but I could be wrong about that.
- I'm following this purely through this thread; are the objects of their racism and homophobia aware of the comments?
- Better late than never:
- [quote]Why'd they just call out Aryan and not the other racists and phobes?
Because pretty blonde Christians are a put upon minority. Duh.
- CBS probably focused on those 2 because they're the ones who were publicly fired.
- They also can't have America hating EVERYONE on the show.
- Nick is so hot. I just wish he had an upper lip. I also think he's going to be the James Rhine of the season, playing both sides until the house catches on and boots his ass.
- Nick's almost got that Matt Bomer death stare thing going on. Therefore he's gay.
He had a funny bit tonight about voting out David.
- I was uncomfortable watching Nick being stalked.
- Jessie is the prettiest girl there, though. Nick should at least pretend to be flattered.
- That was a weak episode tonight.
So Aaryn and Jeremy aren't being penalized for cheating during the HOH competition?
Jeremy makes my skin crawl.
- Yeah, what was the response to the cheating? Nothing?
- It looked like they didn't cheat. They showed close-ups of them transferring the sauce.
- They DID cheat. It just wasn't shown tonight.
- Oh, i see.
- How did they cheat? I didn't catch that.
I was SHOCKED that Grodner allowed the show to air some of the racism and homophobia. That has never happened on this show. If anything, Grodner digs in her heels. Intense public pressure combined with the lowest ratings ever must have finally done her in.
- Does Julie Chen really believes that there's a lot of respect for her? She's a half-ass host of both this Big Brother crap and The Talk and the biggest example of media nepotism I've ever seen. Does she really believe she would have got this far without sucking the dick and fucking the head of CBS? I can't stand her.
- Julie Chen is a textbook case of the Triumph of the Mediocre.
Aaryn just lied through her teeth by saying she drank white wine and not red and therefore she had nothing to do with the bottle of wine disappearing a few weeks ago. Bitch.
- She sucked his dick and fucked his head? With a strap-on, I suppose.
- R424 Me neither - I've never liked her.
- does nick have any nudes online?
- R423 They have let homophobia slide for years (most of it from that closet case Jeff who's bearding with Jordan) but this time Asians got attacked. I bet if it was just about black people it would have been ok, but Julie Chen probably made a stink about the "go make some rice" comment.
- I love how Aryan is all pissed about people lying to her when she lies just as much. She's too dim to see her hypocrisy. Can't wait until she and her overly sharp canines are evicted.
Everyone on Earth
- All the live feed twitter handles that I follow are convinced that Nick is a gay. The other houseguests are always talking shot about him and his alleged sexuality.
He apparently is always stalking Jeremy and waiting for him in the bathroom after he showers and is always complimenting him.
- What does the show say Nick's real job is?
Online it says he's a model/actor, but this site that has some modelling pics of him says he's a professional stunt rollerblader.
- Will someone explain the cheating during the HOH competition.
How did they cheat transferring barbeque sauce?
- For r433, people watching (on the after hours show, I guess) thought they saw Aaryn swap scoops with Jeremy when they met at the hedges rather then her poring the sauce from hers into his. They thought she was handing him the full scoop while he handed her his empty one.
- R433 I'm not sure whether they cheated or if they did they just didn't get caught. They were supposed to pour the sauce from one person's measuring cup to the other's, and the cheating allegations say they just traded cups rather than pouring.
Another team (Amanda I think?) got a one-minute penalty for trading cups instead of pouring so I'm assuming if Aaryn and Jeremy cheated someone would have noticed because they were being watched.
- Has David done any interviews since he's been evicted where the controversy is mentioned? Does he know about it?
- [quote]All the live feed twitter handles that I follow are convinced that Nick is a gay.
Never seen him until those pictures at R432 and that is a gay face. So they aren't wrong.
- More on Jeff and Jordan bearding r429.
- I, for one, hope Alissa gets sent packing this week. Oddly, it feels as if she's impeding the game somehow. I keep thinking that when she's gone, the players can just get past their unified dislike of her and ultimately get on with the game already. I don't feel that Alissa brings anything special to the house and she was a weak bit of stunt casting.
Plus, I'm not a fan of her getting MVP every week.
- Right now, the only one I'm rooting for is Howard. He seems decent and so far he's managed to stay out of trouble and keep a low profile so as not to seem as unlikable as the other HG's.
- You can get great up to the minute news on Big Brother posted with a gay twist here.
- All I can ask after tuning into this show for the first time since the Evil Dick days is where are the drones when you need them? That Aryan (or however you spell her name) is one for the books. I am surprised that they responded to all the online chatter about her blithe racism and homophobia so quickly by airing a sampling of her lovely heartfelt ramblings. My one thought though why the fuck don't people call her on it? What the fuck do they have to lose? At this point in the show there are no power players and she for all her blatant bigotry is a very easy target. Get her out of there!
Janelle's fabulous blond hair
- Aren't Jesse and Elissa best friends now? They seem to be together all the time.
- The biggest kid on the block this Sunday was Big Brother (2.1/6). With some of last week’s online controversy addressed on air, the vet reality series was up 11% from its June 30 broadcast.
The highest-rated show on the Big 4 last night was also the second-highest-rated Big Brother episode this season behind its 2.2 from the June 26 premiere.
Big Brother was the second-most-watched show Sunday night with 6.25 million viewers; a 60 Minutes encore at 7 PM was the most watched overall with 7.55 million viewers.
- That's awesome. More people got to see Aryan and Gina Marie's racism and homophobia.
- [quote]Does she really believe she would have got this far without sucking the dick and fucking the head of CBS? I can't stand her.
If she believed that why would she have sex with him?
- Howard's ass is out of this world.
- I was happy to see CBS show Aaryn bigotry. True to form, she nominated Andy, Helen and Candice as "have nots."
I really hate players who get all self-righteous about other people's game-playing.
Jeremey was disgusting asking people who "I should nominate." At least Aaryn didn't do his bidding.
- [quote] I thought I heard homophobic comments but I could be wrong about that.
They included Aaryn's referring to Andy as "the queer."
- [quote]I was SHOCKED that Grodner allowed the show to air some of the racism and homophobia.
I'm sure CBS forced her to. The racism scandal only seemed to pick up steam last week as it got more and more mainstream coverage. (It probably helped that it was a holiday week in the middle of the summer with nothing else going on in the news.) Usually, these scandals never make it much past the BB blogs.
[quote]They have let homophobia slide for years (most of it from that closet case Jeff who's bearding with Jordan) but this time Asians got attacked. I bet if it was just about black people it would have been ok, but Julie Chen probably made a stink about the "go make some rice" comment.
It's not just that it was Asians. I'm also not a Jeff fan in the slightest, but if you took every offensive thing he said in the house, it wouldn't equal what Aaryn said in one evening.
This was multiple houseguests saying really racist stuff over a prolonged period, followed by a huge amount of mainstream coverage.
CBS had to do SOMETHING about it.
- Former HG Matt Hoffman tweeted this Bigot Brother Supercut. It contains pretty much everything we've heard about and a whole lot more. And it makes Matt's stupid lie about his wife being ill almost charming.
- There's a "gay twist" to that homophobic frau's blog, Pickles? Gee. You'd never know.
- [quote]My one thought though why the fuck don't people call her on it? What the fuck do they have to lose?
I definitely want her out BEFORE sequestering begins. No way does she have a shot at winning after what she's done. She sure as hell shouldn't be collecting a stipend check every week to sit poolside at a masion in Acupulco.
Sheila Kennedy, BB10
- Chen addressed it on "The Talk" today. Said it made her mad but the only reason it was aired was because other houseguests were being affected. Of course no consequences and the bigots can still walk out with half a million dollars.
- Why hasn't the darkhaired cunt starting at 6:55 been fired from her real-life job, with her "Kermit the Fag" and "Faggoty Ann"? I want someone to kill her.
- It's a shame that supercut didn't include Spencer's comments about praising Hitler.
- This is from Big Brother 8, but in light of the recent discussion I just thought it would be fitting.
Nick, humorously mentions a 'top 5 guys he'd do' list, despite not being gay, then proceeds to get nonstop homophobic crap from Evel Dick, and even Zach( who I didn't remember being such a douche)who act like they're Beavis and Butt-head in middle school.
- Yeah, I wondered why Spencer's Nazi remarks weren't included in the Supercut, either.
Now THIS is the BB blog that I recommend. Her take on Andy in the first paragraph alone is worth reading.
- They need someone like Rennie in there to bang all their heads together.
- They need someone in there whose dick Nick will want to suck. I'll settle for someone (male) to suck his, though.
- This just happened:
Amanda: What's my boyfriend's name?
Then Jeremy was called to the DR
- Memo to Julie Chen-Helen is Korean-American, not Chinese.
I hated her saying today on The Talk that CBS only aired the hateful shit from Aaryn and GinaMarie because it was affecting the other HGs and how they were playing the game. In other words they did it to service the game and otherwise wouldn't see a point to it. Bullshit. CBS aired it because they were backed into a corner and couldn't ignore it.
- I love that these scumbags have no idea what's going on and that they've been fired from their jobs. Assuming it's true they won't be told until they've left the house,
- R461 What a vile cast. And to think one of these assholes might possibly win half a million dollars?
- Has Nick done anything vile? I mean, vile compared to the rest of the cast?
I haven't personally sucked Jeff's dick but the evidence sure stacked up during his seasons:
- First of all his soul patch AKA cum catcher
- His extreme vanity/perfect eyebrows/manscaping
- Showmance with Jordan but never being affectionate the whole season not even kissing
- Jordan getting frustrated about lack of affection and Jeff looking extremely grossed out when Jordan tried to cuddle with him
- Constant homophobic remarks from Jeff including saying Dumbledore from Harry Potter should not be gay because kids shouldn't be around a gay person or something like that implying gays are all pedos and calling Russell a faggot
- Jeff kept winning America's Vote stuff because none of his homophobic remarks ever made it to air so only people who read about it online or watched live feeds knew about it
- Jordan telling a story about how Jeff's favorite movie was Justin Bieber's Never Say Never and that he watched it all the time
- Jeff refusing to set a wedding date
- Jeff and Jordan being engaged but living like six states away from each other and only seeing each other in front of reality television cameras
- Jordan admitted she was not the "smartest crayon in the box" as opposed to the sharpest or brightest
- Jeff got a hosting gig for CBS and Jeff and Jordan went on Amazing Race as a couple (incentive to keep up charade)
I'm sure there's more but that's all I can think of off the top of my head.
- Nick has been replaced as the MVP nominee in place of Jeremy. I think it will be harder to get him out rather than Kaitlyn. It seems that McRae told Amanda he is voting out Elissa so they will need Spencer and/or Howard to vote with Amanda,Jessie, Candice, Judd and Andy if they want Nick out. It takes 6 votes.
- Haven't they kicked out Jeremy and Aaryn yet?
- If Jeremy was the MVP nominee before being replaced as Nick, then Jeremy and this season's elitist clique, whose name I can't recall and don't give a shit if I ever do, have to realize that they're not being perceived well outside the house by the viewing public and they will keep getting picked off until they're all gone.
- After Jeremy got out of the DR (where he was no doubt yelled at for dropping the F bomb) he apparently ended up trapped in a conversation with Andy. He asked him
questions and Andy was only too thrilled to answer them.
- Hopefully when Allison takes a break between diddling sessions she'll post a reminder to us that says even though given the current nominees it looks like Elissa might be going home this week, there is no way that will be happening.
According to legend, God may work in mysterious ways, but the BB production team works nearly openly.
- R471, once Elissa's outta there Thursday night, she's history. She's widely seen as a production fail. She's not Jeff, Jordan, Rachel or even Jesse. No reason to bring her back in.
- [quote]Nick, humorously mentions a 'top 5 guys he'd do' list, despite not being gay
Please. Purses fell out of his mouth everytime he opened it. Nick Starcevic was one of the hottest men to ever grace the BB house. I think the man is totally family.
- Does anyone have the website and time of day when Jeremy and the girl were having sex?
- Isn't the whole point of "Big Brother" that Big Brother controls everything?
- The two worst offensive comments were left out of the CBS storyline. GM's referring to Medicaid as "N*word Insurance". and Aaryn referring to Andy, Candice, & Helen as "tokens". Why is the media leaving that out?
And the fact that Aaryn's name is an acronym for Aryan cannot be a coincidence. Right?
- Anagram, not acronym, R476.
Wil's latest parody:
- Spencer will be devasted to lose his job since this is how he responded to the question:
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? Getting my job at the railroad on my own merit.
- Spencer is protected by his union and cannot be fired by the railroad. The railroad hinted to this fact when it disassociated itself from Spencer 2 days ago, it is Googlable.
- Here's another racist comment made by Aryan last night:
- why is it always.. how come they don’t pick half black people that are funny? How come the half-black people that they chose suck?
This freak Aryan is a horrific person
- [quote]And the fact that Aaryn's name is an acronym for Aryan cannot be a coincidence. Right?
Of course it isn't. Her parents did it on purpose as a winking nod.
- Chen is Chinese. Where are the nudie shots? That's the only reason I read these BB threads.
- I LOVE WIL!!
- Me too R483. I hated it last year when he was voted out.
- Does anyone actually find Jeremy attractive? Or David for that matter? Are these chicks really that desperate?
- Okay, Wil's video was funny.
- Well that asshat Grodner has a hit season on her hands. I guess good for her.
- It is truly sad when my favorite person in the house is Rachel's sister. I mean Rachel would come on and I would projectile vomit and when I found out she was on Amazing Race I refused to watch until they were eliminated. (yeah I hated her that much). Now thanks to these asshats I am forced to like Elissa.
I mean they have Sphinter on tape saying "there is another one for my Bigot Reel." HE KNOWS HE IS A RACIST. CBS not getting rid of them is paramount to endorsing racism, sexism, homphobia and anti-semitism. As long as they are on the show they are getting a stipend from CBS, so they are employees, not to mention the fame (or infamy) they are being given. It's not like it's a teaching situation where they are learning how racist they are. No they are left unfiltered to spew it despite warning after warning. IF CBS has any integrity this live eviction show they will kick those four off the show and bring in new house guests or something. Letting this go on is just making CBS look bad. For Julie to sit there and say "it is interesting to see how the other house guest now want to get Arian out of the house.." Umm really? The other houseguest who sit in a group and laugh while she makes racist comments, or join in. Spencer who has used the word faggot like he gets 10 bucks everytime he says it or his praise for Hitler as an orator? Jeremy who is beyond a mysogynist? Gina Marie her insurace? Amanda's constant use of the words fag, queer and retard?
You know the fact they won't get rid of them is because of ratings.
You think if I got a job on The Talk and ran around going "me rikey JOOLEE, She am so pretty for chink." I would not get fired? If I did I would sue and run tapes of big brother as my defense.
- Well, the reason we all like Elissa is because she's the underdog of BB, and close friends with the gay guys in the house. The rest are vile racists and homophobes.
- Elissa might be as narcissistic as her sister, but she isn't nearly as annoying, she's actually kinda nice and fun.
- [quote]Well that asshat Grodner has a hit season on her hands. I guess good for her.
I wouldn't say that yet.
Ratings may have increased for Sunday's episode, but overall, the ratings are still down significantly.
- She is R490. I was prepared to hate her. She's really very sweet.
- R482, yes, Julie is Chinese-American but she identified Helen as Chinese when she's not. She's Korean-American. Big difference.
- But she's absolutely terrible at playing the game, is nowhere near a drama queen like her sister and she was gifted with an MVP advantage. She should be leaving on Thursday to level the playing field.
I'd be all for at least Aaryn, GinaMarie and Spencer getting escorted out of there and replaced by older HGs but that ain't gonna happen.
- The good thing is that the lives of Aryan, GinaMarie, and maybe the others are essentially over. This will haunt them for years to come. Nobody likes a racist. Even closet racists don't want anything to do with public racists because it'll shed light on their own prejudices.
Even if Aryan were to win the half million, it'll run out eventually, and when she applies for a job, all the employer has to do is a simple Google search to find her spewing hateful bullshit on Youtube.
- Were Aryan to make it to the finals, I don't see her beating any one of them.
- [quote] I hated her saying today on The Talk that CBS only aired the hateful shit from Aaryn and GinaMarie because it was affecting the other HGs and how they were playing the game. In other words they did it to service the game and otherwise wouldn't see a point to it. Bullshit. CBS aired it because they were backed into a corner and couldn't ignore it.
Big Brother has always done this.
99% of what contestants say in the house is never aired. (watch the feeds)
If the racial shit had sparked a huge fight which affects relationships in the house, then they would have aired it.
Reality shows are not the morality police.
- [quote] Of course no consequences and the bigots can still walk out with half a million dollars.
Bigotry is not illegal.
- Anything exciting happening at night?
- I hope they air it live when they tell Aaryn, GM and Spencer that they have all been fired from their jobs because of their bigotry and in Spencers case, his union isn't sticking by him on this one.
- Do we know for a fact that Spencer was fired?
- No, R501, he hasn't been fired. His employers issued a statement suggesting they want to fire him, but need to go through union rules to do so.
- Spencer apparently told someone that McCrae is hanging on to Amanda because of "sob stories" like she was molested when she was a kid. And then he pretends to play a violin. Charming.
And Jeremy said "I don't want to be beaten by a girl. Or a gay man."
The hits just keep on coming at this House of Horrors.
And, R497, you managed to completely miss my point. I wasn't suggesting that CBS should be the "morality police." However airing the homophobia and racism was the right, moral thing for them to do, especially since they were under considerable pressure from all sides. And it was bullshit for Julie Chen to claim the only reason they did it was because it was affecting the HGs gameplay.
- If those who have not seen it, this is worse than I imagined:
- I don't understand why Aaryn hasn't been slapped already.
- Just read that GinaMarie referred to putting a napkin under a table to steady it as "n****r rigging." And Spencer described Candice as "mulatto," asked McCrae and Nick if that was a racist term and they said it wasn't.
I'm beginning to think they're now just being defiantly offensive after being yelled at about it in the DR.
- Do we know for sure that they were yelled at in DR? It obviously didn't take.
- Sorry, it was McCrae and Andy who told Spencer that the term "mulatto" wasn't offensive.
- McCrae said he hits on gay guys in bars to get free drinks. He said they don't like him because he has no muscle.
- Elissa is going home this week. Unless Howard votes her out then she is going home. Amanda told Aaryn that people in the house are getting angry that she is saying racist things. Aaryn said she didn't say anything racist. Amanda said you said the fish should be segregated. Aaryn said I said the black fish go to the bottom of tank because its camoflauged and the white fish are at the top.
- Jeremy is trying to be the new Boogie. There have always been villains in Big Brother. Dr. Will, Boogie and Evil Dick have all been asked back, although ED couldn't take a break from shooting up to play. Jeremy thinks playing the bigot will put him up there with them. I'll bet his Mommy would love to be able to warn him.
Evil Dick was a train wreck with the things he did to that girl and the things he said. But he's making his own Hell, I'm sure.
- Aaryn told Amanda it was "Candice's fault." And when Amanda mentioned the fact we have a black President Aaryn quickly replied "I didn't vote for him."
I guess we now have a prime candidate for Hasselbeck's replacement on The View.
- Could we petition the President to send a drone missile out to destroy the Big Brother house?
- Howard told Amanda he'd pray for Aaryn. He said she's being defensive because that's who she is, she doesn't think what she's doing is wrong. He's worried his friends are pissed at him for not speaking up. He hopes they know his silence is part of his gameplay
- I can just picture these dolts denying what they've said the first time they're publicly called out on their bigotry.
- What should Part Deux be titled-Big Brother 2013-Bigots Gone Wild?
- Andy's talking about gay slang now-"rim goblin" is a new one to me. I'm sure TVGN is thrilled to have had it included in BBAD.
- Rim goblin reminds me of Cockgobbler Aaron Schrock.
What was the drama tonight with Jessie?
- Amanda basically told Jessie to STFU about needing a bf and to get a sense of self-worth.
About a half hour ago Jessie told an adorable story about a dream she had where she was in a Wonder Woman outfit and happened upon a really cute guy she had a crush on dancing with another girl and her "retarded brother." She repeated it. Aaryn asked "Wait...like...Downs Syndrome?" And Jessie said "Yeah!"
- ...and they all laughed like that was the punchline. Such mouth breathers.
- Amanda is such an idiot to be completely controlled by Darlene. I hope Nick wins MVP and noms Amanda so we can see her regret and cry about voting out Elissa and giving up control of the MVP's nomination.
- How do you think Julie will handle interviewing outgoing HOH Aryan on Thursday? Will it be short and terse? Will there be an interview at all?
- Julie didnt interview McCrae so maybe they've done away with the HOH interview.
- Aaryn, I'm going to get to your interview in just a moment, BUT FIRST, I gotta go make some rice.
- I'm a little curious. What states are the racists from? I've been hearing about the controversy, but don't watch the show.
- [quote]Julie didnt interview McCrae so maybe they've done away with the HOH interview.
They often skip the HOH interview owing to time constraints. It's not the first time they haven't interviewed the HOH in private.
- r524, Aryan is from Texas, Spencer is from Arkansas and Gina Marie is from Staten Island.
- [quote]Has Nick done anything vile? I mean, vile compared to the rest of the cast?
Nick has been shown saying a bad move he made in a chess game was "retarded." Amanda also says "retarded" *all the time.* It's the last acceptable slur.
- Nick's brother did an AMA on Reddit.
- From that Reddit AMA, here's some of Nick's work from a couple of years ago. Even the YouTube comments from long before he was on BB suggest people get a gay vibe from him on screen.
- Well they'll be hailed as heroes when they return home.
Staten Island = Racist
Texas = More Racist
Arkansas = Most Racist
- That does it, R529. He must be gay. MY favorite JLA member is Green Lantern, too.
- Sorry to disappoint R531, but it wasn't Nick who said Green Lantern was his favorite.
- Oh, who said it? (I'm not going to listen to that again.)
- People who watch TV shows like Big Brother are losers.
Turn it off and get a life.
- R531/R533, the Asian dude from Six Flags he was interviewing.
If it were Aaryn, she would have told him to shut up and go make her rice.
- Am I still on this show?
- Nick's bulge was nice in his grey shorts tonight.
- omg r456, I was so turned on by Nick Starcevic that season, my mussy was permanently moist that entire summer. I didnt think he was gay until he let giant nippled Joe lay on top of him and hug him for a little longer than a straight man would, even playfully.
- Nick is the ONLY eye candy. Maybe Howard. But the rest are...no.
- Goodbye Elissa. It will probably be unanimous. No one wants to hear the wrath of Jeremy.
- As of now, the house is voting out Nick.
- Not true, R541. Elissa's going. She has some votes but not enough to stay.
- Um, yes true, R542. You're obviously not watching the live feeds, so just go read Jokers.
- What does AMA mean?
Nick is too cocky and "on" for my liking.
Jeremy, even in his private moments in the Diary Room, makes my skin crawl. There's no one I like less this year, even Aaryn. His speech while he held the POV was pukeworthy.
- What a bunch of idiots they have doing casting this year. Boy, did they fuck up by not including more attractive hot men. Don't they realize that only women and gay men watch this shit anymore? That is the core demographic and you should hear the fraus in other forums complaining about the same thing.
Women/gay men don't care to watch these plastic racist bimbos they cast this year!
- [quote]Don't they realize that only women and gay men watch this shit anymore?
Speak for yourself.
- Why does Elissa get to pick the replacement nominee? Last week the HOH Macrae got to pick and put up Elssa.
- R547, because the MVP nominee was taken off the block., the MVP chose the replacement nominee. Last week, the HOH's nominee was taken off, so the HOH chose the replacement.
- Has Nick been kicked out? Is he kickable out in the next kicking out episode?
- No, he's still there but Nick will likely be evicted tomorrow.
- R543, I don't give a shit about Jokers. Elissa is going home.
- Is the Asian girl homophobic? Better yet, is there ANYONE on the show that isn't homophobic?
- Amanda's homophobia should be included in any and all rants/rails against this season's houseguests.
- R551, so you're not basing this on reality or anything. Ok.
Votes to evict:
Elissa: Jeremy, Spencer, Howard, Gina Marie, and Kaitlin
Nick: Andy, Amanda, Judd, Jessie, Candice and McCrae
- Amanda describes herself in OP's link as "Confident, sexy and funny!"
Talk about delusional.
- [quote]Just read that GinaMarie referred to putting a napkin under a table to steady it as "n****r rigging."
A Jew sure does have nerve being prejudice against anyone considering all the people that don't like them.
- Your tally is highly doubtful, R554.
It looks like Judd and Andy will vote out Elissa
And McCrae, too.
- R556, are you saying that you think GinaMarie is Jewish???
I hope rat-faced, closet case, phoney Nick is voted out.
- R544, AMA is Reddt's "Ask Me Anything", where a person of interest makes himself available for questions from the posters.
Much like DL's "XYZ here. Any questions?" only with the actual people.
- Thanks, R559.
- DAVID FROM 'BIG BROTHER'
Still Rooting for Aaryn
... Despite the Racist Stuff
- R561 Holy fuck that guy is ugly! He looks like he stepped out of the 70's! I don't watch this POS show, so I didn't know what these people looked like. And seeing that he's white trash too, of course he would support her.
- They better not kick out Nick. I still want to chug on his cock and slobber on his hole.
- Nobody answered my earlier question: Who exactly ISN'T homophobic or racist in that house?
- People with real class don't have to declare that they "have class," dumbass delusional queen at R546.
- Aaryn is an aryan....how appropriate.
- Why do Nick's legs look like toothpicks?
- I don't gay from Nick. I get nerd with a six pack.
- that is a big clue he is gay - gay men tend to work on arms, abs and chest and ignore the legs. That and he refuses to hook up with available women in the house. That and he is in an all male alliance and is hoping to win HOH so all the guys can hang out in his HOH room maybe shower together, tickle fights.
- R569, don't forget his numerous suggestive comments and flirtatious behavior with Andy. Straight guys don't ask gay guys to check them out in the shower nor do they talk about engaging in physical contact with a gay man in a way that could be construed as a prelude to sex. Plus, he has a thing for red heads and coincidentally, the only openly gay man in the house is a ginger.
- Watch Nick's Youtube channel and you will soon discover that he is not only not gay but that he is such a narcissist that he has no time to love anybody but himself. Irritating adrenaline junkie is what he is.
- The funniest shit on this site is all the assholes complaining about the viewpoints of others when they themselves are the most vile, hateful judgemental douche bags in the world. I know it's a scary thought for most of you fat fucks, but take a look in the mirror before you slam other people.
- So the people who watch the feeds and go to Jokers, as of today Thurs. a.m. is it still looking like Elissa is going home?
- Looks like Nick may have had a nose job from those older pics his brother posted.
- I guess you're right, r572, if racism, sexism and homophobia are "viewpoints" we should just accept in others, or in contestants on a nationally televised game show.
- R573, it's a toss up -- McCrae is the swing vote and if he keeps his word, which seems likely, then Nick will be evicted tonight.
- Andy reminds me of Jesse Tyler Ferguson.
- The dark haired guy who apparently is a frequent customer at The Helen Keller Tattoo Parlor is completely obnoxious.
- Andy reminds me of an elf
- Andy reminds me of some 40's or 50's comic character. Maybe Tintin, just not sure yet.
I wanted to like Jeremy (tattoo guy) at first, but he's a complete douche.
So, R576, if they do vote Nick out, how is the Moving Company justifying the vote? The alliance will be busted and they will have Jeremy as an enemy. What have they said about this?
- R580, the MC don't know. Only McCrae is in on it, and once Nick is gone, the MC doesn't have the numbers anyway.
- I think that a few (including McCrae) will remember how fundamentally unfair it is for Elissa to have the MVP advantage and production on her side. If I'm a competitor I'd want a more level playing field.
I admit I would like Nick to go tonight just to see Jeremy, GM, Aaryn and Kaitlyn go nuts.
- Me too. R582.
- [quote]DAVID FROM 'BIG BROTHER' Still Rooting for Aaryn ... Despite the Racist Stuff
Is that a surprise? David is a dumbass, did you see his interview when he was voted out?
- Who does the gay guy align with??
- Is anyone giving Nick the blowjob I'd like to give him?
- Coming off a series low on the eve of the Independence Day holiday last Wednesday, Big Brother (2.0/7) was up 18% from its July 3 show last night.
- I'm sad that they changed the incidental music that plays during the live voting. At least they veto ceremony music remains the same.
- So are the producers manipulating it so Nick goes? ( I forget what season it was but one of the cast members after the show said producers flat out told him who to and not to vote for).
- R590, no. The other side knows they need Elissa for numbers, plus knowing who the MVP is and having that third nominee is a major benefit.
- I like Elissa. She is WAY more likeable than her sister Rachel.
- I didn't post it but new thread: