- Richie cannot believe this is America!
- Milania misses her Zio Joe.
Bubba Jax disgusts me. Are we sure she is not the autistic one?
- Why is the angry dyke with rage issues dressed as Maude?
- Oh dear God, not another season of the mentally challenged Teresa, her Neanderthal husband, and the demon spawn!
- Milania is the 9th highest trend on Twitter now
- Love this!
As Caroline just said "Stupid People"
- Mmmm... I'll take Joe Gorga and Joe Giudice pls.
I miss the women from RHONJ! Apparently, they have added to the cast this season.
- How long are they going to milk this Gorga/Giudice feud? They need some new storylines. Caroline looks dreadful.
- when was the vineyard storyline filmed? Has it really been a year since the families have seen each other?
- Joe Gorga makes my mussy twitch.
- The vineyard crap was during Caroline's birthday party, I think, which is late August. So it probably was a full year.
In other news, Gia certainly hit the awkward years.
- I eagerly awaited this season. For some reason.
What a bunch of crap. Stick a fork in this one.
- Teresa: I coulda drownded.
- Melissa: How did all this water get in here?
- Rosie will singlehandedly bring back the Ascot.
- Teresa is taking advice from Gia.
That's not going to end well.
- Creepy that Caroline followed her children to Hoboken.
- Looks like Caroline turns on Melissa this season.
- Where's Greg, Albie's boyfr-- I mean, roommate?
Did Caroline put a hit out on him?
- The par of Rosie in tonight's episode is being played by Nathan Lane.
- I agree, R17. Very odd. Looks like Caroline doesn't have much to do in her life.
Also agree with other poster, she's not looking to good. Not lovin the hair.
Still don't understand the utter hatred that Theresa's husband has with Melissa. It's sad to see a grown man use that language in front of his children. What a loser.
- The hair is just...oh.
- Rosie looked good in her interview--but the attempt to fem her up with too much makeup and that bad outfit were tragic
- why is Caroline involves herself in the Theresa/Joe thing--she deserves what she gets
- Is Caroline's apartment story true? Selling the house and moving? Or are she and Albert living separately?
- Did Teresa graduate from high school?
Kim D's hair extensions.
- In the preview for the entire season, not one shot of Greggy but we do get the return of Asslee, so I'm torn.
- Is Gia still sucking cock for pennies to support her family of apes?
Noel De Lesseps
- Greg is living in San Francisco and has a job...unlike the Manzo boys.
Albert has been running around on Caroline for years.
Joe Guidice is looking at serious jail time next month.
Kathy and Rich are poor. Kathy does hair and Rich manages (not owns) a gas station.
Melissa & Joe are dirt poor. They lost their house (they did NOT choose to move to get away from the Guidices) and may have to move in with the parents.
Chris and Jacqueline are also facing serious charges/jail time. One for bank fraud and another for recently attacking a man. Chris and Joe Gorga roughed him up while Jacqueline hit him in the head with her stiletto and drew blood.
Theresa, believe it or not, is the most stable one on the show. Both mentally and financially.
What does THAT say about these people?
- Juicy is carrying around triplets. That is some major protrusion.
I thought the same thing. It seems like Caroline and Albert are living separately.
- The promotional billboard for these skanks cracks me up. It says 'Family is a Force of Nature' but judging by the photo i'd say 'Spanx are a Force of Nature'.
And R29, thanks for the real stories!
- Melissa is driving around in a new $200k Bentley.
These people are such skanky thugs that it's not even fun to laugh at them anymore.
- Caroline said that with the kids out of the house, she and Albert decided to downsize. So they rented an apartment in Hoboken to see if they could live in an apartment. Nothing was said about them living apart, and they're together in the previews.
- [quote]Melissa is driving around in a new $200k Bentley.
Leased by Bravo. As was their Jersey Shore rental (along with the Wakiles).
Bravo also sent the Gorgas on a flashy Hamptons Memorial Day vacation last month to "keep up appearances."
- R34, I know that is what she said. There is something that didn't ring true about that statement though. I don't know....
- Was Gia in full make-up? That girl is 11 years old.
- [quote]to see if they could live in an apartment.
They lived in an apartment for years over the Brownstone before purchasing their home.
You know, that illegal residence Albert claimed so he could get that cushy gov't water works job...well, until it was discovered and he was forced to resign in disgrace.
- Sorry, not buying Caroline's downsizing story. They're all about family, and they need a big house for family get-togethers. It's either a money or marriage problem.
- I think Caroline wants Joe Gorga's cock in her quite deeply. Then again, who wouldn't want that?
Danielle aka Bev
- [quote]Greg is living in San Francisco and has a job...unlike the Manzo boys.
My boys don't need a job. They work all the time running their incredibly successful company. Maybe you've heard of it. It's called Black Water!
Embarrassed now, Mr Expert @R29????
- Love that Rosie!
- Is it true Danielle Staub is coming back this season?
I'm not watching until she returns.
- what a bore last night's show was.
I am so sick of the 3 yr old feud. The writers need a new story line.
I couldn't believe I was finding Joe Gorga hot last night.
But dude sucks dick. He smells cookies of the highest order. I've never seen a straight guy act like such a pussy and around his "2nd mom" Caroline "RULES" Manzo???? The tears? Come on.... and let's not forget his love for his hot bro-in-law.
And sorry, I'm not sure if it's his open mouth breathing (albeit with new whiter veneers) but I cannot stomach Richie. He is such scum. As is that disaster of a bull dyke, I think her name is Butchy Boy.
Lastly, Theresa and Joe are such Italian losers. The worst kind of fake losers. Yikes.
- R 43, I hope so. There was also talk of Kathy leaving and adding more housewives when last season ended. But nothing seemed to happen. Now this season seems to be the same boring story-lines as last season.
- I think they only keep Kathy around because of her connection to Rosie, who inexplicably is very popular with the viewers. Otherwise, Kathy is just another passive-aggressive shit-stirrer.
- The Manzo boys just invested in a bar in Hoboken called Little Town NJ (littletown.com). Guess Blackwater isn't doing so well, then again who the hell would market bottled water like that.
- Rosie needs a spinoff
- R48, I wish! Teresa is getting her own Bravo spin-off.
- Yeah, and where the hell is my spinoff?
- the season preview seems to show Albert mad and fighting with Caroline
LMFAO at Teresa's daughter falling on her face in high heels
- Bring Back Granny G. I miss her and her Bentley.
- Now that Bernie Kerik is out of jail and on house arrest, his besties the Manzos can bunk with him.
- Kathy looks a little hefty here. Or maybe it's just that she's standing next to Melissa.
- Is Gorga still fucking Joey Simpson?
- Melissa put a stop to THAT, r55. Joey Simpson was heartbroken.
- There is just something so repulsive about the Wakile husband. Slimy, greasy, lazy. And what the hell is with the polos with the upturned collar? He looks like a moron.
Doubtful. It's called editing. We see it all the time on this show in particular. An innocent comment gets edited into previews to look like it's the start of a huge war. I bet her comment is nothing more than, "Theresa always said I didn't know the real Melissa, that might have been true... but I've never seen anything to indicate she's not a nice person who loves her family."
It's always bullshit like that.
Word is though that this year, they decided to give Melissa the Devil edit. We'll see.
- Anyone else find all the scenes with her kids incredibly forced? It came across as though she totally had them rehearsed to try to come off as the kind, caring, mother who, along with her children, are victims of the evil Melissa.
I still love how they NEVER show her second daughter. I don't even remember what her name is, but you know the one, the one that actually looks normal, or at least, the one that doesn't look like an orangutan. Whenever they do show her, she's just in the background and Theresa and Joe... and none of the siblings really, ever have anything to do with her.
- r59, Gabriella is like Jane Goddall in a forest full of orangutans.
- Teresa will have absolutely no idea how to parent these girls as they get into the teen years, and Juicy is a big old pile of nothing. Those poor girls will be screwed to the max.
- I sort of love that Gia told Theresa to STFU with the shrieking.
- Joe Gorga repulses me and turns me on at the same time.
What's to become of me?
- r63, when Rich Wakile starts to turn you on, then you should worry.
- I actually like the family feud storyline. They must really hate each other, to have not spoken in a year.
Milania's a terror, but she seems so sweet with Antonia. If anything, I hope those two remain close.
[quote] Yeah, and where the hell is my spinoff?
Granny G? Go scratch!
[quote] Is Gorga still fucking Joey Simpson?
*fanning self* Joey Simpson is so fucking hot. I know those two fooled around, and I would pay good money to see it in person!
I just know that Joe Giudice was in on it too, at some point, along with Chris Laurita. All four of those guys strike me as downlow, but with such trashy wives, it's not surprising.
Joe Giudice actually called Chris and Joe Gorga "momos" at the last reunion, and I don't think he was kidding. They've all tasted cock before.
[quote] Gabriella is like Jane Goddall in a forest full of orangutans.
No fucking kidding. She is the ONLY attractive child of Teresa's, and go figure that she's the quietest and most well-behaved. You don't hear a peep out of her.
Gabriella needs to run away from that family, the minute she turns 18.
R29, do you have any other "facts" to spill?
- How long before Teresa will be rationalizing getting Gia a nose job?
- What does Greg do in San Francisco? Wall Street finance advisor?
- Gabriella is only attractive in comparison to her sisters. She's cute, in a plain way, but nothing like you all are making out.
But she does seem quiet and calm, and for that she deserves a nod.
- Forgot to add: "quiet and calm" won't get you screen time, and that's why you hardly see Gabriela.
- Miss Cohen does not find Gabriella interesting enough to make a creative video in which he splices various scenes together to the tune of bad music. Therefore, she is not featured.
- Did anyone say Garbiella was attractive? I think most people just point out that she's the most "normal" looking of the kids and that's largely due to the fact that she looks nothing like Theresa. God somehow blessed her by letting her skip that gene pool. She looks like Joe and his side of the family.
- I think I know why Joe Giudice hates Melissa so much. 1) He probably wants to fuck her 2) He probably wants to fuck Joe Gorga and is pissed Melissa's in the way.
I have a friend who swears he knows that stuff has gone on between the Joes, mostly when they were younger, but within the past few years as well. That's supposedly why there's always so much (sexual) tension between them.
- The fact that Gabriella doesn't look like Theresa is exactly why Theresa pays no attention to her.
- There is no doubt in my mind that something sexual happened between the Joes.
- [quote]I have a friend who swears he knows that stuff has gone on between the Joes
- this will be the last season for the current cast on NJ - the fan concensus is they are tired of the same old thing. This season is a come to jesus feel good ending for the current cast. Teresa make be kept but there will be a RHONYC type sweep on NJ.
- I def think that Theresa may be the only cast member left standing after this season. She is too popular to get rid of. Andy Cohen def does not like her, he prefers Melissa. That being said, Theresa is too popular with fans to boot from the show.
- So, will Chris Manzo come out this season? Will Albie finally get it on with his mother?
I m not convinced that Theresa will stay on the show either. If she gets her spin off, she'll leave mid-way through like Kim Z did on Atlanta. They might have to keep at least two other Housewives on just to keep some consistency.
- [quote]Is Gorga still fucking Joey Simpson?
Joey Pirrella is the hot, gayish brother-in-law who's married to Melissa's sister Kim. He's the one who hit up Juicy Joe for money he allegedly owed. Scottie Simpson is the bearish one who's married to Mel's sister Lysa.
Some folks who post at the Housewives blogs (All About the RHs, etc.) seem to think Scottie is the gay one -- supposedly he was spotted alone at a gay club -- but to me Joey P. pings off the charts. Hell, maybe they're both gay.
- Does Jaq really think that the drama about her sick son is going to keep viewers interested in her? She needs to get heavily invested in the Gorga/Jewdice feud pronto.
- All of the Housewives shows are tired at this point. Beverly Hills probably has the best cast, but even Lisa Vanderpump seemed over it towards the end of the season.
Is NYC currently filming a new season? It feels like it's been over a year since they were on.
- r76, if Bravo is concerned with keeping ratings, I doubt they will make drastic changes. The show did extremely well on Sunday, so despite fans supposedly complaining, they are still watching.
- NYC started filming very recently. I don't think we'll see it back before November.
- So the guy in this pic is Pirrella?
- And this is the one from the gay club?
- Milania is my second coming.
- Anyone notice that Melanoma and Gia have such raspy voices? Is there a reason that it sounds like theyre throats have been scraped repeatedly?
- We all know what Gia does down at the docks by the bay.
- The amount of rumored gays on NJ rivals OC.
- Next to NeNe, Teresa is the most highly paid housewife out of all the franchises. Andy may hate her, but he knows that she brings in the viewers. NO ONE is tuning in to watch know-it-all Caroline and her boring brood, and certainly not Kathy or Melissa.
- Yes, R71, several people, on various threads, have commented on how attractive Gabriella is.
- Scottie and Joey looking like boyfriends:
- The bedazzled cross, the shirt open down to his belly button, the clunky silver necklace. Wow.
- Taking bets on how long it will take Gia to beg for some plastic surgery.
- i think i prefer even miami to this one. these bitches really are suburban and miserably petty. and we're getting a third helping of gorga/guidice drama? o..m..f..g..
- Miss Cohen loves his NJ Italian family drama.
- Miami is so boring. I can't tell any of those women apart. There's something real and raw about NJ that makes it more compelling than the others for me, probably because there is authentic hurt and pain among family and friends, as opposed to the other shows where a bunch of women without any prior meaningful relationships were randomly cast and the drama is so transparently contrived. OC is a good example of this. It's really hard to care about the Vicky/Tamra relationship or any fallout in the Tamra/Gretchen relationship with Vicki and Tamra bonding again, since there was nothing deep there to begin with. I know, yet I watch anyway LOL. And yes, this is a big MARY post.
- NJ is the only one I watch.
Slightly O/T: Has anyone caught "Pretty Wicked Moms?"
Now, that's some trash TV.
- It's been way too long without RAMONA!
Bring back NYC!
- Let's send Rosie pictures of our assholes and tell her that we have killer smiles.
- Please, more SPRINKLE COOKIE drama.
- I don't really want to wish it on those girls, but if there is any justice, that smug midget Juicy will get sent to prison. Hell, that could be a blessing in disguise for all of them. He strikes me as extremely toxic, and the way he talks to his wife and daughters is disgusting.
- Melanoma is going to start working the pole. Those Guidice girls know how to bring in the money.
- Fuck Ramona. I want more Aviva, her psycho drama and her creepy father!!
- More please about the three Joe's getting it on with each other.
- the bro in law Joe Pirelli HAS to suck dick.
I've known countless Italians just like him. And they all crawled across the floor to suck my dick.
- Do any straight men wear their shits open down to their abs with a big silver chocker around their necks?
- I am a sociopathic demoness with cryptogay tendencies.
Am I the new DL mascot?
- [quote]Do any straight men wear their shits open down to their abs with a big silver chocker around their necks?
Well in NJ, it's only the straight guys do that.
- Who sucks better cock? Joey Pirella or Gia?
- This thread is a fucking howler. Better than the show thus far.
i LOVE RHONJ but this first episode was a snoozefest.
Gia actually seems like a sweet and sensitive kid. I think she will grow up to be a stunner. She has a good heart.
Milania "Melanoma" seems much better behaved this season. I love her affection for her cousin.
The little one who fell on her face in high heels looks like some kind of creature from the bush. She is comedy gold and always looked weird with that curly mop of hair. She reminds me of the dear Sadie Sandler.
Joe Guidice is a piece of complete shit. I se no redeeming qualities
I actually like Jacqueline but my god that story is a downer, and not good tv. I wish them well.
Caroline seems desperate, and her whole thing is ringing way false.
Melissa is so gonna get the devil edit. HATE her new lips and teeth. She looks way different.
Joe Gorga- hotter than ever. He actually seems like a sweet hard working guy.
How the hell did Richie and Kathy get another season? Makes no sense. They are -played- out.
Love Rosie, but I get the feeling that she is a 4 who only goes for 10's...
- Gia going to be a stunner? Uh.....
- Truthfully, Gia could go either way.
- r114, of course she could. Depends on how much you pay her.
- Gia will be a stunner in sort of the same way that Medusa is a stunner
- When they flash pictures of Theresa as a child, she looked exactly like Gia does now. If that's any indication then....
Well, let's just say, Theresa is no stunner.
- Ugh. I thought Danielle was coming back.
Kathy and Melissa are terrible and boring.
- I love you, R101
- I bet that 300 lb. blonde lesbian with rotten teeth was disappointed when the girl she met online turned out to be an obese Liza with anger issues.
- What happened to Kim G?
- R121 Who?
- Caroline called her daughter a bitch tonight.
I guess that is step up from being an asshole.
- At least she didn't call her a fat bitch (which is more accurate).
Is Gabriella adopted? She looks nothing like the rest of the tribe (and I do mean tribe).
I do think the menstrual blood in the wine story was probably the dumbest thing Teresa has ever said (and that's saying a lot).
- Kathy and Rich need to go. Now.
Rosie and the kids can stay.
- Is the Gorga home made out of cardboard?
- Is it me or do black women who have blonde hair look very odd?
- "Jen is a high end REAL-IT-TOR."
- I am not a hairdresser,but what could be done to Caroline so she would look better?
Short blonde spiky hair?
New speech pattern?
- Caroline keeps her step shoe in the dryer.
- Why the hell do all the great Giudice threads keep disappearing?
- r131, Joe Guidice eats them.
- Moving because they don't want their kids at the same school as Teresa's girls?
Why is bullshit like this never called out? Those two are broke, and trying to see that place for 4 mil? WTF?
- exactly r133....admit it (or the producers should).
But, for me, as much as I hate Teresa (she IS a best-selling author who doesn't understand ENGLISH!!! or INGREDIENCES!) Or even common French words like WELLA!!)...for me, I cannot STOMACH that pile of greasy shit known as liver lipped Richie. God I hate him and his house that abuts a fucking highway.
- Richturd Wakile is vile. I actually feel bad for Kathy. Sure, she's boring but relatively harmless. Her husband's sex schtick is embarrassing, not to mention he's an eyesore. The hair, the glasses, the upturned collar polos, the chins...
- Look at me. I'm Melissa and I'm dancing on the pole.
- Kathy is a smart attractive woman and her kids are grown. She needs to divorce that embarrassing excuse for a husband.
- Why did he shave his head? Propecia didn't work?
You know Joey Pirella hits that.
- Is superstar Gia pissed that Melanoma has stolen her spotlight?
- He looks about 5'4 in that pic
- That thing Jennifer is horrific. Truly beastial. Teresa has some shady friends huh?
- Agreed, R142. That realtor looked like a were-panther in perpetual transformation.
- Yous all need to have a Fabellini and relax.
- So what is the deal with Don Caroline? Are she and Albert living separately? I like how she changes the reason for the apartment from episode 1 to episode 2.
And Lauren is still a miserable bitch. I could never stand her, but her coming out at the reunion last year and going after Teresa was vile. She is NOT a housewife and she has no place, yet she continues to sqwack like she's relevant.
- r145, and don't forget, she's FAT FAT FAT.
But, check out this pic someone linked of Richie "I run a gas station" Wakhili, friend to Butchy Boy:
- Is she still fat? I thought she got the lapband?
- I'm surprised Melissa doesn't take the opportunity to showcase her family more. Aren't they famewhores too?
- She's not fat.
- Joe Giudice was sexy as fuck when he was young.
- Sexy as fuck is a bit of an overstatement. But still, time has ravaged him.
- The facial features on Theresa, Joe and her brother are simian at best. Short little trolls with horrible taste, no class, and little intelligence. I love them!
- [quote]R145 and don't forget, she's FAT FAT FAT.
Thank you Theresa for putting in your two cents.
- Remember in the first season when everyone used to go on and on about Albie's looks? Now he looks bloated and pasty.
- Gorga was a beautiful man.
It's like nature had to balance things out by making him a midget.
- The real estate person was on another Bravo Show, Pregnant in Heels as a hotsy totsy pregnant woman who refuses to listen to her husband.
I guess they use Central Casting.
- Love him or hate him, Joe Gorga has nice nipples and a nice ass. He's so bisexual that it hurts - I bet he's bent over for a lot of men.
- r157, we can attest that's true.
Joey P. and Scottie
- Well, now we know that Gia has pubes. TV at its best!
- Teresa is a beast...how can anyone stand her. She's disgusting. I can't watch the show anymore because of her.
- Why is Giana's cake in the shape of a vagina?
- How did they ever cast Kathy knowing she had a husband that ugly?
- What happened to Christopher's body? is it fat, booze bloat, or muscle?
- Was that Kim person in a disfiguring car wreck or is that her actual face?
I do think the show hit an all time low tonite by having a 12 yr old girl discuss her pubic hair with her father.
Isn't there a law that protects children from the likes of Ms. Cohen?
- You got hair on your teeth?
- I find myself feeling sorrier and sorrier for Gia.
That being said, WHY did that "you've got hair on your grill" comment come out of the mouth of a six year old? Where the hell did she learn that from?
- R166 - It's what we Italians say all the time
- Isn't it time for Don Caroline to call Krittafer FAT like she did her daughter?
How long before we hear of a Manzo divorce? The Hoboken apartment thing is beyond weird.
- What Teresa and Joe do to their kids has to be a form of child abuse. The way she trots them out and puts them in the middle of adult discussions/situations is disgusting.
- No comment on Melanoma saying Gia's BFFL is a wimp "I like older men."
- Here's a pic of Ms. Cohen riding Gorga.
- That Rosie has some serious rage issues. They need to get her professional help.
- That creature Rich Wakile is truly an eyesore.
Has Greggy come back to squeeze Christopher's moobs?
- The Waikikili boy is turning into a stud.
- Where has Albie been hiding?
- I stopped watching this. It's too trashy and the cast is beyond annoying. I read that the Laurita home was nearly foreclosed.
- There was a blind item recently that was believed to be about Caroline and Al. It stated that his mistress is a striper and he pays for her apartment.
- The thing about Theresa is why doesn't she have her hairline taken back a bit? It's so low. It distracts me. I remember on America s next top model one of the models Anchel a purdy Indian girl had a very similar hairline. During her makeover all they did was some threading and her hairline looked so much better, Theresa do it! now! She get's her boobs done, lips botox Im sure, now do the hairline.
- I know I'm in the minority here but teresa's oldest daughter is very cute andcould be quite gorgeous when she gets older.
- Gia did look nice in the salon chair with extensions and she seems sweet although she doesn't seem to like Zia Melissa. Can't wait for the bus scene when Melanoma is on the stripper pole and says "like Aunt Melissa!"
- Gia has beautiful eyes. But it's the nose. Maybe if she fixes it. But she prolly is destined to be as tall as her father!
- The baby Audriana (ridiculous name) looks exactly like juicy Joe.
- The hairlines of these skanks freak me out. Teresa's hairline ends about a centimeter from her eyebrows. Melissa's hairline goes all the way back halfway on her head.
- r181, she will be getting a nosejob for her 16th birthday.
- I swear Joe is in love with older Chris Manzo.
Good point about Chris being fat and Caroline not calling him out like she did Lauren
- I hate ALL those entitled bitches. They are the worst SCUM of the human race.
I never saw this show until a few weeks ago and when I did I was appalled at the selfishness, narcissistic, immature bitches who get to live in luxury and not work or struggle like others do.
All these cunts do is bitch and abuse others. It SUCKS. And it makes me ANGRY that they're being PAID to act like assholes by sicko TV execs.
Fuck them. Don't watch that shit.
[Phew, I feel better now. Wash and rinse]
- [quote]about Chris being fat and Caroline not calling him out like she did Lauren
That's because Lauren had a hard time finding love and happiness, and Chris has us.
- Lauren was concerned about her body image; Chris is not.
- I still can't believe that Richie "I Run an Amoco" Wahkili graces our screens each week. I mean, you can actually SEE his rancid breath when he mouth breathes through those liver lips, all the while dressed like a buffoon (who wears a starched collar up?? That's right, a fucking douche bag).
And sorry, but Rosie is a Butchy Boy. Fame is ruining her. She should have stopped realizing she can fish WAY OUT OF HER LEAGUE due to the show. Instead, she wants to be a "star". And what does she have to offer? Roid rage. LOOK AT HER!
Caroline "Rules" Manzo needs to get a life. Stat. Her lap banded hubby found his mojo and is probably fucking a whore. She needs to focus on something other than the Gorgas. Lil Joe ain't gonna be fucking you, hon. He saves that for Uncle Chris....
- The Wakiles won't make it another season.
- Without the Wakiles, Rosie would not be on the show. It's fairly plausible to have a cast member's sister hanging around the house, but it's harder to include a cousin for comic relief.
- I get the impression that Gia is actually aware just how terrible her mother is.
- Between this and other shows, Bravo is in the process of jumping the shark. Everything is a little too staged and overproduced and all of the fun of watching fools act like fools is gone.
- Your life gets better when you stop watching.
- Gia's IQ is 100 pts more than her mother's and 500 pts higher than her father's.
- Gia appears pretty savvy for a kid. She is aware how terrible her parents are. She is also aware of just how much her lifestyle depends on the show. Gia is no dope.
- Gia and I will be bona fide cuntesses one day. Our mother can settle for dowager washerwoman.
- what the hell does Richie do that he can afford a ferrari or whatever the hell hes driving?
- Save money from Bravo?
- How has this not video not been posted yet?
Is that other girl actually sluttier looking than Gia? I can't decide.
- What grotesque whores, R200.
It's very clear that the Alexa girl is a whore and Gia is a slut.
- Gia needs to hook up with Noel DeLessups and ride that royal gravy train for all its worth.
- Gia has been exposed to way too much by that entire wretched family. She's growing up way too fast and I guarantee she'll be out of that house the day she turns 18. Sure, it's easy to make fun of her but there's something really tragic about her.
- Give it a rest already, Caroline at r204.
Out of the house at 18? Or pregnant at 15 and completely dependent on her parents for the rest of her life?
- Joey Gorgs was at Splash hanging out with all his gays.
- The difference with Krittafer from that season 1 clip was shocking. He looks bloated as hell now.
- Will Critiffer have to get a lap band like Lauren, or does Caroline think it's ok for boys to be fat pigs?
- Would love to see Albie making out with the chef. We did find out that the boys are both single because they are so busy at work...
- I'm concerned for Rosie. Every scene in tonight's episode she was featured in showed her drinking a glass of scotch, or out of a flask. She needs rehab.
- Rehab? She needs a fucking therapist!
That fat dyke is completely out of control and is going to end up hurting someone.
That scene in the bar/restaurant was beyond frightening. She looked like a goddamn idiot shouting "Take it up the ass, Teresa" over and over.
She was raving like a fucking lunatic. I'm quite shocked the management didn't ask to her leave. Total white trash.
I mean seriously...who intimates fisting their cousin on national television?
- Rosie is so obviously playing for the cameras now that she's gotten the hint of fame. And Kathy is probably very willing to let her do it as it connects her to the drama. She knows her time as a housewife is limited.
- On WWHL Lauren Manzo basically gave it away that all the feuding was fake when they asked how her mother would describe Theresa in one word, she said "friend".wtf?
I also thought it was funny that the kids thought the worst thing their mother thought about Theresa was that she "bakes her meatballs".
The Manzo boys have both gone downhill.
- It's one thing to laugh at these shows knowing most of it is fake, but the idea that a family would air its dirty laundry in such a vile manner is highly uncomfortable. I don't know whether Teresa/Joe are playing this up for the cameras, but whatever the case, encounters like the one at the gym are downright embarrassing. I would like to believe it is all staged, because the alternative is disgusting.
- The previews suggest that Kathy is going to air some of her discontents about her husband, a grown man who calls himself Richie. Even if this is only to simulate conflict in another bid for air time, it's a good start.
- Richie is pushing his son to act like a pig, exploring sex and using women. The incident with the car is another attempt to be the cool friend, rather than the parent. Kathy is being disrespected by her pig husband.
- why is Caroline like Don Corleone all of a sudden
- r218, all of a sudden? Where the hell have you been?
- Caroline is the new Tiny Manzo.
- No Melanoma = bad episode.
- I know you guys are tired of the same old stuff getting rehashed on the show, but I find all of that family drama fun, even if it's staged.
I mean, how can you not like Joe's tirade against sister:
"Do you cook? Yeah, right. Everybody knows you don't cook. Your parents cook. . . I'm a man. I respect my wife. I don't call my wife a [cunt]. . . How does your husband treat your kids? How does you husband treat you? . . . I don't like 90 percent of the things it does. I can't even call him a man. . . Go cook. Go cook your books!"
And while I know we're supposed to presume that Albie is straight, why did he turn beet-red when Andy asked him on WWHL if he were single (as compared with his fat-faced brother's normal response)?
BTW, check out diners' reactions on Yelp to the brothers' restaurant Little Town. It ain't good.
- I actually feel bad for Albie. He doesn't seem vile like his sister or a goof like his brother. I actually get the impression that he's just a nice guy who is overwhelmed by this shit.
- Accept all the tremendous hotness.
Warning: beware of Richie touching his titties.
- That moron and his polo shirt collars. WTF?
- I think Albie blushed because that cheerleader dumped him and he's sad
- Albie is as gay as his two gay uncles.
- I thought Danielle was coming back as a housewife this season? Where is Square Tits?
And where is Granny G? I want to see Granny G and Square Tits show up at a party together and cause a brawl.
- One can only hope, R220. One can only hope.
- I didn't realize the Manzos had gay uncles on both sides.
- I think Gia is a great kid and she will be very pretty when she grows up. Nose job no big deal. Her eyes are stunning
- Joe really bashed Teresa but GOOD. He was so spot-on in turning the tables on her, that I've never seen her so rattled. He really is a smart guy.
I'm back on the Albie is gay bandwagon. I agree that he was flustered by the "are you single?" question. At this point, how can you not have a canned answer to that question? You're on WWHL... EXPECT IT.
Also note the difference in HOW Chris and Albie answered. Albie gave a nervous, jumbled excuse for why he was single, whereas Chris said "yes, I'm single." Why the need to EXPLAIN, Albie? Gay. Caroline looked on nervously, as well. I think she knows, deep down inside.
Rosie is a trip. So much passion and craziness. The lady has no class.
And Richie is another trip. Love how he was grinding his cock into Joe Gorga on the Party Bus. How nice for his kids.
I still love all the family drama.
- [quote]And Richie is another trip. Love how he was grinding his cock into Joe Gorga on the Party Bus. How nice for his kids.
What?! How'd I miss this.
- LOL at these posts.
You folks must live far from northern New Jersey. Just take a trip to Essex county here and you will trip over people like Theresa and her ilk at the malls. Rosie? I worked with a woman who could be her double, really. All that rage and the same physical look.
They are playing it broadly for the cameras, but the stupidity and trashily expensive lifestyle (living way beyond income and adopting the worst taste and gilding it)is genuine.
- Albie should turn beet red because he's way into his 20s and still living off of his parents.
- If anyone reads this and is in the NJ area, please come and help me. I'm trapped in a sea of apes and loons.
- But, isn't Chris the gay one? Or at least that's the talk from people who know the family...
- Chris doesn't read as gay at all. It's Albie.
- Joe Gorga let me suck his cock.
- Joe Gorga let us suck his cock.
1/2 the men in NJ
- As usual, gays want to claim the cute, well cuter, one - Albie.
No one wants the bloated, droopy eyed one - Chris.
- Uh, can't they both be?
- Both of them are fugly, R241. Albie just happens to radiate the gay.
- Lauren basically has Albert's face down to the slight "crookedness".
These familial feuds have to be fake, right?
- Is the lure of fame so great that one would degrade one's own family in such a public way? The "confrontation" in the gym was painful to watch, though you know this had to be "staged", certainly up to a point given the location.
So what gives? These neanderthals cannot be that adept at acting. It's one thing to fake barbs or drunken fights between unrelated women, but this? Do they just not recognize the difference between tv and reality anymore?
- [quote]So what gives? These neanderthals cannot be that adept at acting. It's one thing to fake barbs or drunken fights between unrelated women, but this? Do they just not recognize the difference between tv and reality anymore?
It's all about the money at this point. Theresa's husband is embroiled in lots of legal troubles and the Gorga's are in financial straits. They have gotten used to the cash flow and will do what they need to do to keep it coming.
That said-how adorable is Joe Gorga? "I just want to love". Too bad his cute face and puppy dog eyes are stuck on that truncated body.
- Teresa's husband is the worst, is he even on the show anymore?
Caroline bending over backwards to be fair to Teresa makes me sick. Seriously, give Teresa her own show and let the other woman find something more interesting to do.
It's too the point that I'm afraid someone is going to be murdered.
- r247, we know how Bravo likes to capitalize on Housewives suicide.
- I live in New Jersey and have heard so many gay rumors and stories about the Manzo brothers. Has anyone actually had any experience with either? I have also a while back about some steam room jerk off session with Joe Gorga. Has anyone else had any encounters with him?
- This week's episode is ripe with material for speculation.
- Does Lauren really look that much different? It didn't look like it in last night's episode.
I still can't believe how pudgy Christopher has gotten. Time to lay off the cannolis.
- I used to like Rosie but she's too much of a hot mess this season.
I hope she didn't drive home after she left the bar with Teresa because she was smashed.
They need to stop trying to make Kathy and Rich happen because they're a big snooze.
And I really love how Melissa is constantly TRYING to squeeze a tear out but it just ain't happening. Honey, if you love your family the way you say you do then don't drag up dirt about your father so have something to write about. All we've been hearing about since she first came on the show is how wonderful her dad was and how she misses him. So now you're going to write about his alleged affairs to sell a few books? Shame on you and, congrats, because you finally sunk to Teresa's level.
- The entire plotline is tiresome.
- Rosie is now playing for the cameras like everyone else. Shady Boots gave her a hint of fame, and she obviously liked it.
- r252 I thought the same thing about Rosie's driving. And we did see Theresa get in the front driver's seat and she was drinking too
- Teresa was drinking but wasn't falling down drunk like Rosie was. Also, as much as I loathe Teresa, I don't think she's irresponsible.
Hopefully, someone on the RH crew put Rosie in a cab.
- I hate Teresa but Rosie needs to learn some self control. She acts like a spoiled child, having a fit. The bouncer at the bar should have kicked her out, she was disturbing everyone.
- Rosie's wondering why she hasn't gotten laid in 6 years. Check out your last episode, Ro!! You're a freakin horrow show. She acts like she just discovered alcohol and headed straight for the scotch. She reminds me of Broderick Crawford.
- Having Joe Guidice attend his daughter's soccer class and muttering about Melissa taking a strap on to Joe Gorga loud enough for others to hear was a lovely touch. I am starting to believe that he is a bit too interested in Joe Gorga's ass.
- I think all three of Caroline's children are attractive. The one that you are calling "bloated" is simply a full grown man with testosterone...so his face is fuller.
- Both Joes have some latent gay urges. Well, Gorga probably less latent than Giudice... I think Gorga has acted on his.
- R260 Thanks for your input, Caroline
His face isn't the only thing that's fuller - check out his gut.
Lauren doesn't look very different which makes me believe she really could have just dropped those lbs by getting her fat ass to the gym.
I don't believe Albie is gay (as much as I'd like to). He doesn't really ping to me. If anything, I think he's so afraid of his mom that he knows deep down he'll never be able to find a girl she'll approve of.
Are we finally going to see the real Caroline this season? The Caroline who always seems to have a falling out with family members? Is she still not speaking to Dina?
- I think Richie and Kathy are headed toward a divorce.
And Rosie needs to stay out of it and get a life.
- Am I the only one who thinks Gorga and Guidice have ALREADY fucked around with each other? Their families have known each other since they were all kids. It's not a stretch.
- [quote]Am I the only one who thinks Gorga and Guidice have ALREADY fucked around with each other?
I wouldn't be surprised if he's gotten it on with not just Juicy but his brothers-in-law. Bet he's a hungry little bottom bitch.
- Kathy and Richie's bickerson act is all for the cameras. They desperately need a storyline now that the other stars don't answer their calls.
- "He was a short little guy. He wanted to beat everybody up. He ran a little army and then one day the army crashed, and everybody turned on him. People just call it now Napoleon Syndrome, for short people."
Theresa: I never head of dat.
Prof.Joe: My wife is a dumb cunt.
- That explanation was hilarious, R267. You know the crew had to be cracking up when they heard that.
- R269, two other things made me laugh .
One was "Prostitution Whore" Teresa's ironic comment to the table-banging Rosie:
"Why can't we just talk like adults? Why'd do you have to start to get crazy and start banging on the table?"
The other was this Albie/Lauren exchange:
Albie: "You wanna sow your wild oats"
Lauren: "I don't want to soil anything."
- Rosie is the Jake LaMotta of Jersey.
- Even worse than the dreary storylines is the rampant product promotion. If it's not the manzo boys' brackish water it is their lousy restaurant or Lauren's salon or Melissa's book (she who is barely literate) or Kathy's cannoli factory. Shouldn't they be paying us to watch this thing.
And I don't want to focus on the kid's autism. Jacqueline is out of her mind this season, and not in an entertaining way.
- Kathys cannoli factory. Hahahahah
- They don't come any dumber then Theresa. How that woman ever made it out of school is beyond me.
- What happened to Greggy Bennett? I thought he wanted to be a star?
- [quote]What happened to Greggy Bennett? I thought he wanted to be a star?
He took a job in San Francisco.
- Does anyone else feel that Jacqueline is headed toward a nervous breakdown?
She just doesn't seem very stable.
- I think it's obvious that Greg was "hired" as part of that potential Hoboken spinoff the Manzos boys were pushing. As if anyone really gives a shit about those pasty bloated boys.
I would not be at all surprised if Don Caroline's big move to Hoboken is not the start of another spinoff pitch to Bravo, given her time on NJ is probably over.
- It's obvious everything is heavily scripted. Does anyone actually believe that Theresa came up with the "Holistic Treatment" idea? I'd believe Gia came up with that before I'd buy that Theresa did. Even the way she talked about it, you could tell that the Producers had set it up and told her to.
And we're supposed to buy that she'd just call Caroline, her mortal enemy on the show, and fill her in on what's been happening with her brother? I'm pretty sure Caroline wouldn't normally be at the top of her list of people to call.
- So when the hell is Giudice going to jail?
- Tial begins July 15th. Supposedly prosecution has photos of him at Dept. Motor Vehicles in line (or on line depending on where you're from) getting a license (allegedly in his brother Pete's name) after his own license was revoked. He's toast.
- But is that ALL he is guilty of? I would not trust him as far as I could throw him. In fact, I think he's scary.
- He rejected a plea deal w/ a 4 year state prison sentence. He's rolling the dice and could get 10 years. That's serious time. Don't know if he has any priors...
- The reason no one threw Rosie and Theresa out of the restaurant was that it had been secured for the scene and all the bystanders knew they were watching a TV show. Both the owners of the location and anyone whose face was clearly shown had signed releases.
I'm guessing Rosie must have tested well with focus groups for Bravo to feature her so prominently this season. In my opinion, it's irresponsible on a number of levels. She's obviously a mentally ill alcoholic, and her family would probably avoid her like the plague if the cameras weren't rolling.
And not for nothin', but with so few representations of lesbians on television, rageoholic Rosie might not be the most positive face of the LGBT population.
- Yes. Rosie an alki.
- [quote]He rejected a plea deal w/ a 4 year state prison sentence. He's rolling the dice and could get 10 years. That's serious time. Don't know if he has any priors...
Ten years is probably what he's hoping for. Not having to listen to that screeching of "Tre's" or having to see those goblin looking kids will probably be a treat for him.
- [quote] I wouldn't be surprised if he's gotten it on with not just Juicy but his brothers-in-law. Bet he's a hungry little bottom bitch.
Joey Gorga was really flaming it up this episode. He kinda seemed fem.
[quote] two other things made me laugh. One was "Prostitution Whore" Teresa's ironic comment to the table-banging Rosie: "Why can't we just talk like adults? Why'd do you have to start to get crazy and start banging on the table?"
[quote] The other was this Albie/Lauren exchange: Albie: "You wanna sow your wild oats" Lauren: "I don't want to soil anything."
I can't believe you left out Teresa kicking the ball and hitting Milania in the head and knocking her down. I actually spit out the soda I was drinking when I saw that!
- SO BORING THIS SEASON!!!!! I am sick of hearing about Teresa vs. her family. This story line is really quite overdone, stale and tired.
- btw the Teresa stans are crazy on other sites. They act like she's some angelic saint and the other women are evil demons who torment her. Most bizarre interpretation ever of a housewives show. I guess I can't be surprised that someone as idiotic and ignorant as Teresa has even dumber fans.
- Teresa should beg her brother and Melissa for forgiveness...the woman is an idiot.
- Melanoma was knocked over by a ball? How did I miss this?
- R290 Morons don't usually ask other morons for forgiveness. It's in the Moron Manual.
- here's my take: the show SHOULD BE fake as all hell, but only the set-ups are.
The fame is so appealing to DULLARDS that they'll do anything to stay "relevant".
The worst is Victoria from the one that started it all: OC.
They're all fucked. Yet, DULLARDS IN AMERICA buy their products.
- R222, its odd reading the Yelp comments that no one states they ever see the Manzos around the place.
- Oh Lord. So, the real estate broker who got in everyone's business tonite and justified it by saying it was a smart business move (!) just ruined her reputation (if she ever had one) by appearing on this mess.
The stripper class was ... awkward. Kathy always looks like she wants to crawl into a hole. Why does she keep coming back? Does she need the money that badly?
NEXT WEEK! MIDGET WRESTLING! GORGA VS. GUIDICE!
- Has Caroline found a new face this season?
Her face from season three had its advantages.
- I still can't believe Miss Cohen approved another season of the same boring bullshit. This is not even a Housewives show anymore.
- What is on JoeGo's head? Is that hair or a toup?
- This franchise sucks badly and I can't believe the producers have allowed the SAME DAMN BORING STORY LINE to run for 3 seasons! It's too much. They really need a new cast. Surely there is no shortage of tacky, trashy Jersey people they could find.
for a laugh, go to allabouttrh.com and read any thread about Teresa. Her stans are absurdly defensive and protective of the ape-like being.
- Talk about staged. Kathie puts her call from Teresa on speaker phone; Jacqueline conveniently overhears. What is the need for speaker phone?
- Jacqueline needs to be institutionalized. It's not enjoyable to watch someone in that state. Send her away now.
- BORING season. The only interesting thing is the upcoming brawl between Fatass Giudice and hot sexy Gorga next week.
WTF is up with that Jennifer Dalton's face? It looks unreal. No wonder she's besties with Lil' Kim. They both have that stretched out, plastic surgery, cat-like, clown makeup appearance.
Rosie-who knew another lesbian named Rosie would make O'Donnell appear feminine?
- I don't care-I would still fuck Gorga. He may be short, and a whiner but he's HOT
- Next week's fight just looks like foreplay.
- reality shows always play every phone call on speaker phone so that you can can hear the other side talking on camera
did Rosie actually say Adiron-dykes?
never mind Jennifers face--whats with that voice??
- Jaq is clearly HEAVILY medicated. It is sad to watch her.
- What exactly is the fear with the NJ franchise to bring in someone outside the circle of shit, ie someone NOT already connected to Teresa or Melissa or Manzo or anyone? Force these bitches to interact with other women.
- I have a kid with autism - not as severe as Jacqueline's kid - but I can relate to her because I'm always angry too. No one else will get it unless they have the same situation.
- R307 Cohen said something like "Jersey is the hardest franchise to cast because it's based on family". My answer is: "it doesn't have to be-time to change up that stale story line"
- Jennifer looks like that lady that had her face shot off and got a new face sewn on
- r309 that would be an interesting statement if Andy cast the show. He has little to do with the casting. Most of the casts on these RH shows are gotten through the other cast members. They may contact Andy (in the case of Melissa) but he does not cast them.
- I call bull on that excuse. If these ladies want to keep their jobs, they will have to interact/film with any woman cast. It shouldn't be any different on NJ than the other shows. Why NJ has to lug around every second cousin when they go on trips is ridiculous. The husbands, the bozo Manzo children - they all think they're stars.
- Who will win the fight?
Gorga or Guidice?
Previews seem to show Guidice initially winning the fight which probably means Gorga eventually wins.
I'm quite sure it won't be a "I float like a butterfly, I sting like a bee" moment.
- R310, I think Jennifer looks like M'Ress from the STAR TREK cartoon.
- R313 Gorga is obviously in much better shape but Giudice is the one who knows how to fight. I think the fight will get broken up quickly by the rest of the cast before there is a chance for a clear winner/loser anyway.
- So where is Granny G? We need her now more than ever!
- Does no one else hear the crickets everytime Melissa talks about her idiotic, misogynist book about how to keep your husband from cheating on you? What an idiot.
- r317, the most ridiculous and asinine part of that crap is that she continues to question if she should reveal information about her father for millions to read. Bitch, you are on a REALITY SHOW which millions watch already revealing everything.
- My money is on Giudice for the win. He's been training for a possible 10 year stint in prison so he's in much better condition.
Gorga has 'show muscles.' He also has a 'show gut' but we don't need to talk about that.
Was Caroline there to ref?
- So, they filmed a lot of footage of two other possible new housewives. Jennifer and some other woman also with a scary ass face.
Why did they decide to keep the old five housewives as the only housewives this season then?
- It was so funny watching those to little stubby armed over muscled midgets fighting!
- Yes, the Joes will roll around and shove each other but no punches will be thrown.
- R321, don't you wonder why a production designer or someone couldn't have arranged for an enormous vat of chocolate pudding within range?
- Joe Gorga has a warm, moist, hairy and inviting anus
- So any comments on midget wrestling at the hellistic retreat in the "Adirondykes"?
- No one calls my cunt wife scum!!
- Joe Gorga is the Fredo of the family. In the promo, you see him running at Joe Guidice and, boom!, he's on his back on the floor, grabbing at Guidice's legs. These midgets give Jersey Italians a bad name. And that Theresa has the brains of dust mite.
- lol Bravo teasing the fight then only showing the beginning at the end of the episode? lame
Giudice embarrassed himself again when he said autism is "not really a bad disease" as he was trying to imply Jacqueline's situation at home wasn't serious. Firstly, it's not a disease but a disorder and secondly, it is not easy at all for parents of special needs children. What a piece of shit pig that man is.
I hate when Teresa starts yelling-her voice gets all screechy.
- Since when are Ron Howard and Katie Holmes running a course in team-building exercises?
- Giudice talking about farting and then later he was so sweaty that he needed deodorant? puke. In the preview for next week, we're going to get the reincartion of the now infamous Tamra-Eddie bathtub scene, this time with the Giudices playing the roles. How many people are going to go blind watching those 2 ugly beings trying to act sexy?
- Bravo promoting midget wrestling is hilarious.
Is fame really that much of a drug that these people would embarrass entire families like this? Fake or not, it looks ridiculous either way.
- Theresa and Joe share 1 brain cell
- Cunt is ok. But scum is worthy of a beatdown.
Sloppy Joe's mental process
- JoGo's sprayed on hair comes off all over JoGui during the fight!
- Did anyone see how Melissa raced to put Joe's hat back on during the fight? Hysterical.
- Did I hear right? Did Juicy say that Gorga was biting his balls? It was in the preview for next week!
- Let's not call him "Juicy". The appropriate term is Fatass. From how he talks and behaves, I bet he smells pretty rancid too. R336 from the previews I saw, it did seem as if Gorga were either biting or grabbing Giudice's balls.
Even though he can't fight for shit, I would still gladly fuck Gorga. He has a nice muscled body. Giudice is just disgusting.
- His new nickname is Sloppy Joe.
Poison can now be called Toppik.
And they are all still trash.
- I swear - the Joes have fucked. The homoeroticism between them coupled with their deep-seated animosity is just too much to believe.
- Everyone is covered in "black shit" !
- "he's biting my nuts"!
Awesome, except with all the steroid use does he even have anything to bite?
- Melissa racing to put the hat back on JoGo is made of comedy gold. Not to mention both of them trying to deflect regarding the mysterious black stains.
You mean to tell me that Teresa and Joe don't know or can't recognize that Gorga has spray-on hair?
- Hair dye spray and all, I would still fuck Joe Gorga. When he's not calling his wacko sister scum or trying to fight with his brother-in-law, I find him charming and that body!
- r343 u mean u wud let him fuck YOU..
- R344 either one is fine with me!
- I see he's now sporting a shaved head.
- Gorga is sort of cuddly and appealing, but his body is ape like.
- Gorga shaves his pubes
- R347 ape-like? He's got hot muscles! He is hot though he looks like he only lifts weights and doesn't bother with cardio.
Giudice is fucking disgusting and I'm not looking forward to his bathtub scene with Teresa tonight. 1 of the ugliest reality tv couples out there. At least Tamra is not ugly and Eddie is hot, when they did it first in RHOOC.
- Joe Gorga is a cry baby.
- Its time for this family to call it quits.
Joe and his sister will never get along ever again.
They will live happier lives without each other.
- Joe Giudice should go to jail ASAP. He needs to become someone's bitch.
- It's hysterical watching the edits for JoeGo and Melissa now that their producer friend was fired.
- is that why Melissa went flying across the room, to put Joes hat back on? so we wouldn't notice his male pattern baldness?
- r354, it's obvious that his Toppik had smeared all over everyone so I assumed she raced to cover it up. Even in the next scene he got that skull cap on very quickly.
- Rosie isn't hard like she tries to act, she can't even hold back joe, lets see what happens, 5mins is part 2 of the brawl
- They get paid for this? I love all the glamourous costume changes when they comment on the action. Joe should always keep his hat on. That hair and dye job is soooooooo guido. The Italian community should really be outraged at this. And that guy with the glasses=could his cross be any bigger?- he must think he is a nun. First time watching- never again.
- You'll be watching next week and you know it.
- Melissa stirring the fucking pot, "she didn't help me! her own brother.." teresa is smart, who wants to jump in that shit and get back handed? joe gorga tossed melissa btw, that was pretty cool. now caroline's running off? omg
- Dr. V? hell no
- Did anyone else think Joe GEEduCHEE has gay face in those old pics they flashed on the screen?
- I watched the first 11 minutes a second time tonight because after the fight ended Joe Gorga revealed he uses black spray on his head so I didn't get to experience the fight with that knowledge the first time. I never laughed so hard watching a Real Housewives show. Seeing everyone covered in black spray and having no idea what it is is too funny.
- What a pathetic bunch. They're all losers. The bath tub scene! My eyes. That sadly can't be unseen. I don't need to see them in bed together either. The Giudices are such an ugly, gross couple.
- I could definitely see both Joes as gay.
Rich Wakile - please exit stage left. Seriously. This douche clearly thinks he is famous/important, even moreso than his wife.
- [quote]Gorga shaves his pubes
We don't know that he shaves them. Perhaps he plucks them. Or maybe they fell out.
I wonder whether he could paste them on his head to good effect.
- First rule of fight club:
Remember you have Toppik on your head before you charge.
- R365, he said that Tarzan is groomed. There was a full frontal ( with proper blurring) of him stepping out of the shower last year. He was devoid of body hair ( up and down).
- Melissa is really starting to look like a drag queen. Holy.
The image of Sloppy Joe's saggy tits in the bathtub is enough to make anyone hurl.
- This reunion is going to be interesting. Melissa can no longer play the victim card. Everyone is seeing what a manipulative bitch she is. Look how quick she was calling Teresa a "disgusting pig" for walking out and letting the two idiots fight when we all saw that she was getting help.
All for all that muscle and training Joe Gorga sure doesn't know how to fight. Biting Juicy's nuts? Hahahahaha!
- Something tells me he's bit those nuts before.
- wow we have a Teresa stan in here now. NONE of these people are likable including that ugly woman. I don't get how anyone can claim Melissa is evil blah blah but think Teresa is the "good one".
Anyone hear how Teresa said "brown chicka brown chow" instead of "bow chicka bow wow". She seriously is 1 of the most ignorant and idiotic women to ever appear on a reality show and that's saying a lot.
- Oh, I'm not a fan of Teresa. All of these assholes are despicable.
But I do think it was boring how everyone was acting (for three fucking seasons!) like Teresa was the devil and all the rest are just poor victims. Nice to see Melissa getting the bitch edit that she deserves.
Now just get rid of Richie and boring Kathy....
- It will be interesting to see how Melissa adapts to the reconciliation between her husband and Theresa. It's coming and I predict she will become the bitch central focus.
- Why is Rosie the lezbo wearing a big cross?
And JoGo... he has facial hair issues that are too distracting....
- It's stunning how the Manzos and the Lauritas have been pushed off the show by all the Teresa/Joe drama. Caroline and Jacqueline have been reduced to "friend of the housewives" status. Even Kathy and Rosie get more airtime now.
- Caroline never really did anything, her "storylines" have always been via someone else at the center.
How many times can NJ go around in the same circles? If that NY season was deemed so toxic that a massive overhaul had to happen, I can't imagine how this isn't.
- Okay, those three finger smears (thanks to Toppik) running across that one random guy's bald head after the fight was fucking HILARIOUS. I cringed at the amount of "black shit" that got all over everyone (most of Juicy Joe's face, it looked like a 5 o'clock shadow) and and everything (every single person's clothes).
It was the most embarrassing TV moment that I've ever witnessed. And yet oh soooooo funny. LOL!
I bet these two boys miss the gay old days (and by "gay" I mean happy...wink wink)...
- Joe Giudice's breasts were just starting to fill out in R377's pic.
- Cohen has said a couple times (pathetically) that "it's hard to cast for New Jersey because it's about the relationships between the women". I don't get why he can't find new strangers. I don't want to see families fighting. It's more fun when the women aren't related and they don't give a shit if they rip each other to shreds. Kathy is too nice and needs to go. We need new women next season. I'm already bored with this season.
- Gorga was very good looking. No question.
- Actually, R344, Joe Gorga gives off a bottom vibe.
- Bravo betrayed Teresa "Silverback" Giudice when they put Melissa on the show. It was getting boring. The lovely Dina Manzo had left, zooming off in her black SL, top down, blonde hair streaming in the wind. Her daughter Lexi didn't know about grandpa's Mafia past and subsequent rubout. Dina and Caroline ("Corleone") don't talk to this day. They got rid of whatsername, the prostitution whore, kicked out Granny G, all the good ones. They needed fresh blood. So they went with Melissa and Joe. That's probably where Joe Gorga split with his father. You can tell grandpa knows his son is the "Fredo" of the family. "Go cry to you mother," he tells him. The whole show is a road accident. You can't help but slow down and look. You know it's scripted. You see Melissa running over and planting the cap on her husband's head so he won't get the Toppik all over everything but...too late. They need a gay scandal.
- They certainly have enough material for a gay scandal.
- Caroline. I know u hate me but puhleeez drive up to lake george and help my fambily. I love my fambily.
- Did Joe Giudice actually say "I'm gonna jerk off?" I mean, did I hear that or imagine it. Just the image of that slimy toad sitting in the bathtub yanking on his twinky gives me the heaves.
- Yes Giudice said that. He and Teresa are animals and their "sexy time" belongs on the National Geographic Channel, not on Bravo. I NEVER want to see those 2 even so much as kissing ever again. They are 1 of the most unattractive couples on reality tv.
Clearly Teresa must be hard to get along with. While it wasn't nice of Bravo to bring on her sister-in-law and cousin, it would have never happened if they didn't have some kind of bad history. I don't feel bad for Teresa-she and any of the others could have left the show a season or 2 ago if they're unhappy with how the show is going.
- Joe gorga needs his own intro and tagline, maybe rosie too. why not? people would get a kick out of it. also, that tranny elaine on rhom sucks, but i dont see why they couldnt let a different tranny join up
- I bet it'd be really easy to get either one of the Joes really drunk and have them take a dip in the manpond.
You don't need to get them drunk and they already have. I'm the one that posted awhile back. I know for a fact that the two Joes used to hook up with each other when they were younger.
- You were present, R389?
- Gorga aged much better than Giudice.
- Totally believable R389. Not the first time I've heard stories circulating about those two.
There is a very weird vibe between the two that reads as sexual tension. Joe biting the other Joe's balls? And then Giudice telling Theresa he was going to fuck her hard because he'd be thinking about her brother?
Yeah, no doubt the Joes have fucked around.
- Since Juicy Joe sometimes refers to Joe Gorga as a "fag," I take it to mean that Gorga was the one that bottomed during their hookups?
And I'll bite, R389. How do you know they hooked up when they were younger? Really curious.
- R375 Wasn't there an entire season where Caroline rarely left her kitchen? She's a snooze. So is Jaq. We need more Giudice's and Gorga's!!!!!!!
- Giudice is not "juicy". He's a fucking, dirty, smelly, repulsive fatass.
- r395, at least he has nice supple tits.
- Any news on Guidices sentence, he must have been to court by now...I'm hoping for life in prison, no chance of parole
- R396 ones that sag...I mean if you're a chubby chaser ok but for the rest of us he's gross. Gorga's got the hot tits.
- This show is depressing. They need to dump the entire cast and start over
- There is no way Don Caroline should get another season. What a waste of space. The only positive this season is that they have finally given up on trying to force her kids down viewers' throats.
This franchise desperately needs OTHER stories going on with new people.
- The Caroline story line was continued in hopes that there can be a Caroline/Dina plot to balance the Teresa vs. world line.
- Aren't Caroline & Al suppose to have marital problems this year with Al revealing he was abused as a child?
- This is the season I stopped watching. I quit a few episodes ago when I realized the entire season was going to be about the Theresa bullshit AGAIN.
- Learn to use apostrophes, r394. It's not that hard.
- r397, Juicy the Troll's court date was postponed yet again. It was scheduled for July 15, the postponed for a yet undetermined date. Smells fishy to me.
Not unlike Teresa.
- While I'm glad they've decreased airtime for the Manzo offspring, it seems like they've increased filming of the Giudice spawn. Why they keep trying to convince us that those girls are A) cute and B) likable is beyond comprehension.
There are SO many trashy NJ women who replace the current women and add fresh drama. I hate how Cohen and the other producers don't want to venture outside Teresa's friends and family.
- r406, Gia does not need to be cute or likeable when she sucks cock like a hoover.
- Apparently there is another brawl coming up involving Gorga, Jacqueline and her husband Chris vs. some new guy. They're all called to court over it so I wonder if it will be shown, or ignored like the brawl that happened in Dominican Republic a couple years ago...
- R408, the cameras were rolling according to this article . . .
- No one looks good with a cock in their mouth.
- What RHONJ needs is a new trashy yet HOT couple-a sexy guidette and guido.
- What it needs is ME!
- r408, this was reported a while back. Most likely another predictable finale with a fight at the Posh fashion show. This franchise is so tired. When does NY come back?
- [quote]Apparently there is another brawl coming up involving Gorga, Jacqueline and her husband Chris vs. some new guy. They're all called to court over it so I wonder if it will be shown,
Not unless their victims all sign releases agreeing to it. And they get paid.
- Despite pitching to Bravo her own ‘spinoff’ show, the network has made no decision about it – for now.
“Teresa wants her own show and has even come up with the title “Raising Giudice,” one network insider tells NAUGHTY BUT NICE ROB. “She wants it to follow her life and she become a major player in the food industry and hope’s that it makes her the next Bethenny.”
Additionally, you would think Teresa’s husband’s legal troubles would help get her her own show, but the opposite is true.
“Her story is so negative. Bravo likes drama but happy life events is what gets you a spin off. Having a baby, getting married are what people want to watch. Jail and struggling to be a single mom are great story lines on the RHONJ show, but not something that would work as an entire show,” adds one producer.
Joe’s trial was set for 2012 but has moved to 2013. Joe rejected a four year prison term. If found guilty, Joe could spend ten years in state prison.
- Theresa just doesn't get the fact that she's so hated by everyone.
- R413-Miami is the next franchise to return and will do so in a couple weeks. 3 other franchises are now filming their next seasons. In order of how long they've been filming: Beverly Hills for a couple months now, NYC about a month and a half and now Atlanta just started. I would assume that will also be the order of when they all return to tv too.
R416-you'd be surprised. Teresa evokes extreme reactions. Although many of can't stand her and that goes back to the first 2 seasons before her cousin and sister-in-law appeared on the show, Teresa conversely has HARDCORE stans. Go to sites like allabouttrh.com That site in particular attracts a giant flock of Teresa stans and it's crazy lol. They will defend everything about her and attack everyone who says the smallest negative thing about her.
- "hope's," r115? Oh, dear. Now I have really seen everything.
- Go to TWOP. I would say that easily 70% of the posters LOVE Teresa and seemingly have no memory of any of the shitty things she has done or her husband's criminal activities. Oh, and they think that calling her a cunt is just something that happens in every relationship. LOL
- TWOP posters seem to consist primarily of BPD sufferers, much like Teresa. She really is a heroine for them; so Andy should consider the fact that there is a population of fraus with personality disorders out there who want to see someone like themselves on the screen screaming obscenities, standing by their abusive criminal spouses , and squeezing out dozens of unruly crotchfruit. If they come complete with an equally ugly, stupid, violent extended family, all the better.
- It's insane how some RHONJ fans have come to view Teresa as the protagonist heroine. Go back to season 1. For most of the season, Teresa was in the background and the main drama was Danielle vs. Caroline and Dina with Jacqueline caught in the middle. Teresa was also in the middle and most of her scenes consisted of her either being confused at what was going on, or making ignorant comments. She didn't become "the star" of the show until the finale when she flipped the table randomly. Then in season 2, it was her mission to chase Danielle and verbally berate her. Since then, the show became all about Teresa. The transformation was so unlikely and bizarre.
- I know this isn't completely relevant, but since we're discussing TWoP, has anyone ever noticed how stridently the viragos protect MJ from "Shahs of Sunset"? She can do no wrong in their eyes.
- From what I can tell, the twits at TWOP think that Teresa is the Italian Martha Stewart who has used her smarts and business savvy to triumph over all the adversity that life and the haters have thrown at her. They also think that her brother and his family forced their way onto the show solely to take Teresa down out of jealousy.
- Melissa was a pole dancer. Pole dancing Whore
- R423 those are the same ones posting at allabouttrh.com they're loony
- Long but fascinating blog post here:
- That blog was excellent!
THE BEST PART EVER, go back and watch, was that during the tail end of the fight Joe Gorga's hat gets ripped off- you never get to see his head due to to the camera movements but Melissa runs over like a bat out of hell to put his hat on him- it was so awkward and made no sense, it was because half of "his hair" in the can was wiped off. He must have looked terrible. And then we learn his hair paint was all over everyone. This is a classic!
- R426, thanks for the link. Not sure I believe all of it, but I'm impressed that it's fairly well written (unlike a lot of shit like this) and it's incredibly detailed.
- I totally believe Joe Gorga screwed his parents over.
- The whole cast is just incredibly trashy. Andy needs to fire all of them and start over
- Wow. Killer article R426. Thanks for posting it.
- Watched Teresa and Dr. V tonight on Bravo's Watch What Happens. Andy said that Teresa had mocked Melissa's singing on last season's finale. She came back with "But you asked me the question and I responded". As if that somehow took all responsibility from her. Then she proceeded to complain that Melissa had bad mouthed her in a blog after the "reconciliation". So the drama will continue, because what else is there beside the trashy squabbling?
- "Let's nip it in the butt"
- [quote]"Let's nip it in the butt"
HA! That cracked me up. Even Melissa who was supposed to be steaming mad had to try and keep the smile off her face at that one.
- R426 that blog post is interesting though I'm not sure I trust all of it. For starters, anyone notice how the Giudice's were only mentioned briefly? Why wasn't there much tea on Joe's bad business practices? If he's so "connected and established", why did he go broke? Go back to season 1-Teresa was doing the stereotypical "I can spend as much as I want without a care because my husband is doing well". By season 2, they were bankrupt. Teresa chased Danielle in that country club scene after Danielle taunted her by saying Teresa's mansion was in foreclosure. Teresa was pissed Danielle said that on camera so she blew up.
It just seems like whoever wrote that post was more pro-Giudice. It seems bizarre that Melissa, Joe, Kathy and Rich would be so evil that their sole purpose for coming on the show was to take down Teresa. I think it was more about them being broke and wanting easy money while getting fame too.
Can we really believe Caroline, Jacqueline, Al and Chris did a lot of shit to the Guidices behind the scenes, yet Teresa and Joe never did anything to anyone?
Joe and Teresa, while ignorant also seem shady as fuck.
No one in that cast is particularly likable or honest IMO.
- [quote]Can we really believe Caroline, Jacqueline, Al and Chris did a lot of shit to the Guidices behind the scenes
Actually yes, The Manzos blame Teresa for he fight in the Dominican Republic.
- [quote]The Manzos blame Teresa for the fight in the Dominican Republic.
Yep. That's why Caroline was so bitter toward Tre at the end of Season 3 -- they've never been able to talk about it publicly because Bravo and the cast are under a gag order, so Andy and company spun it as Tre throwing shade at the Manzoids in her cookbook.
- Wow, these people seem to live quite complicated lives. All that deception must be exhausting.
- This just in:
Teresa and Joe have been indicted for fraud and tax evasion.
- @439 I look forward to her next "Toilet Wine and Dine" cookbook.
- Holy Crap - more....
- Bitch is going to jail. Federal prison = no probation. Good thing Joe already has experience in the manpond; he'll need that experience in the, um, pokey.
- How do these people sleep at night? I mean they have FOUR little girls. WTF are they thinking?!!
- Damn R441, I was going to say you posted an old link because I could swear we've been down this road already. But it is a new story and new federal charges.
- How are these con artists going to get out of this one?!!
I wonder if Ms. Cohen will address it on WWHL tonight?
- Dear Andy Cohen,
For "Jackholes of the Week," I'd like to nominate...
- Have the other "housewives" taken to twitter yet?
- Well well well, I just mentioned how that blog post conveniently left out the Giudices shady financial and business dealings while indicting the rest of the cast and here we go. Clearly, whoever wrote that behind-the-scenes-exposee was a Giudice sympathizer. Teresa and Joe have been dishonest since 2001? yikes. I feel bad for their kids but these 2 need to go to jail. I wonder what the hardcore Giudice stans will say now.
- WOW, it's Teresa AND Joe, I thought it was just Joe. They both will go to prison.
- God, are they fucking stupid or what. And the reality of this is if they never went on national tv they would have never been caught.
- Remember when Melissa sent Teresa a card that said: "God bless you guys in your redone home."
That was too funny.
- Teresa will not go to jail. Joe may get some time, but her lawyer will plead for a "mother' of four little girls and she will get some kind of probationary sentence.
Just think of the spin-off show that will engender.
- R453, Lauryn Hill has 5 kids and is sitting in federal jail as we speak for not filing taxes. Teresa is no special case when it comes to having children and serving federal time.
- Teresa is definitely going to serve some jail time. The mail fraud and wire fraud charges alone are punishable by up to 30 years--EACH--because they involve financial institutions. They're charged with a total of 39 counts. The leniency may involve an allowance to serve any sentences concurrently. She'll get at least a year, though.
- R454 Wait and see.
- Is it wrong for me to hope they both go to jail ? Those bug-eyed kids can live with relatives, and probably have at least a chance in life, not being around those criminal, egocentric, discusting, foul mouthed pigs.
- WOW just wow
- The kids can live with (drum roll) KATHY AND FISHLIPS! Ha ha ha ha ha!
- What does someone as sexed-up as Joe do in prison to relieve himself?
- [R460] Oh, you really already know the answer to that, don't you ?
- These people are all a bunch of criminals. It's time that they pay.
- Told ja!
- If there are any mob connections as the case unfolds I'll die from laughter. These people really embarrass Italian Americans in ways the Jersey Shore trash couldn't.
Sorry but that blog read more like fan fiction, most likely written by Theresa. Notice there's not really anything negative or any "dish" on Tre?
Anyway as it says on the actual blog, that "article" was quickly debunked.
- Holy Shit. You don't fuck with the federal government. They do NOT fuck around. They will take the everything you've got. They're fucked.
- Maybe Caroline will take care of the kids while Teresa and Joe are 'away?'
- I bet Rosie offers to do Theresa's time in prison for her.
- Everybody on this cast is in some kind of financial bankruptcy.
- Well, this is fun.
- Granny G has offered to take the kids.
- R464 HA! Many italians (NJ italian here) in the construction business in NJ are somehow connected to the mob. Even an honest man can't be in that business here without rubbing elbows.
Caroline's father in law was Tiny Manzo, a 400 pound mobster found dead many years ago in a car trunk, shot four times. Just google him and you will find plenty about Caroline's hubby's family.
Albert has been involved in NJ politics (the back room deal kind)for a while. Not high elected office, but the kind of positions where one can wheel and deal at the county level trading influence for favors and connections.
I grew up in Paterson many years ago, have lived in Bergen and Essex counties. These kind of people make up the real politics of NJ, not high elected officials.
Steve Adubato (an NJ cable mini-celebrity) is the son of godfather Steven Adubato,Sr. One of the real power brokers who dominate democratic politics. Just google that family.
As cringe inducing as this show is, these are pretty accurate portrayals of a large group in this state. I have worked with many of them and dated a few in my youth. What can I say, some of these guys are hot.
- It would be classic if Tre goes to prison along with Joe and the Gorgas take the girls in. Can you imagine how much fun Melissa will have getting to rub in how she was such a good sister-in-law that she became a mother to Tre's kids when she went... "away..."
- Just one more mob connected tidbit. Caroline's and Dina married the Manzo brothers. Their father, Tiny was murdered along with Pete Campisi, a Gambino family soldier.
I worked with a woman who had married into the Campisi family. ALL of them were named Peter. But they went by nicknames-Little Petey, Big Petey, Petey White, Petey Black, etc. This lovely woman was married to Petey Black, who died eating lobster at the family table in 2002. I attended the funeral and the mourners were right out of central casting. Right down to white alpaca or mohair topcoats and sharkskin suits.
- Those are some SEROIUS charges - they committed a ton of fraud. Not once or twice.
They're screwed and good. I think they knew this and the stress of the past couple of years was making them paranoid and batshit crazy.
Honestly, I do think now that her bizarre behavior is due to all of this. They knew they were investigating them and she's stressed over potential prison time. I don't see how they're going to get out of it. Teresa was just as involved in the frauds.
This is really sad, but they deserve all of it.
- R472 / R474 thanks for that info! BTW you said you're from Patterson? So are Teresa and her brother. You didn't happen to know any Gorgas growing up, did you? lol I don't know if Kathy and Rosie grew up in that town too.
- No I don't know them personally, I am about 20 years older than them. I left Paterson in my late 20's. I have attended quite a few functions at the Brownstone over the years, probably saw the Manzo brothers there. The events varied from weddings to funeral repast luncheons to conferences. It is the only half decent venue left in Paterson.
I live in Essex county and Franklin Lakes and East Hanover are among pricier towns where many upwardly mobile italian families whose older generations once lived in Paterson and Newark and other cities fled to. One of my niece's friend's parents live next door to the "Tony Soprano" house.
I worked in Newark and the pizzeria across from my office building was used as a locale on several Sopranos episodes. I recognize many of the restaurants from HWONJ as well. I dined in the restaurant where Jacqueline and Chris had their date in the last episode. It's not a chichi place.
I get a good laugh out of some of the pretensions of HWONJ. Like Kim D's "Posh" boutique, which is a trashy little dump in a strip mall.
Ok, no more hijacking this enjoyable thread. Just believe me, there are plenty of Gorga/Giudice/Manzo types here. Stereotypes often have SOME basis in truth.
- Did Jacqueline actually say that JoeGo lost his virginity to Teresa?
- R477 you're not highjacking at all haha. We love hearing some inside or background info. If you have more about the area or the people, please share :) All very interesting.
R478 it was a snide remark. Chris said Joe told him he lost his virginity at age 9 and Jacqueline made that remark about Teresa.
- I can verify that these mob guys are, as Joey G would say, scum. My brother managed a restaurant for the mob and they gave him a nice little Corvette to ride around in and he was allowed to take their boats out on Long Island Sound. He's an honest guy and they knew they could count on him. At the rehearsal dinner for my brother's wedding, I sat next to the Maid of Honor who told me she'd been approached to be a goumada (mistress) and had turned them down. And she said they fixed the brakes on a car belonging to the mother of the bride! Apparently, my brother's prospective mother-in-law blabbed that they burned down a local restaurant for the insurance money. And then they came in with their wives. The guys were potbellied, wearing Mercedes medallions around their necks. Their wives were decked out in diamonds that only made them look more cheap. They waited until everyone else was seated to make their entrance.
My entire upper-middle-class family was slackjawed. I whispered to my mother, "They're Mafia." "MAFIA!!!" my mother said. "Shhh!" "They're good boys. They've had that restaurant in the village for years. Worked their way up from the bottom," she said.
It was truly weird. Eventually, I talked to my brother, told him he had a kid on the way, and he transferred to another city and started a new life.
- The sheer comic brilliance will come with the reunion when Miss Cohen, with his stern interview face, brings up the fraud charges to Teresa. The way this woman tries to side-step and excuse everything is hilarious.
- The Teresa fanfraus over on TWOP must be in complete meltdown over this. Sure they will spin it as Melissa's fault.
I don't see how they get out of doing some major time.
- r483,they are going to call Don Caroline to come to talk to the judge and smooth things over.
- [quote]Steve Adubato (an NJ cable mini-celebrity) is the son of godfather Steven Adubato,Sr. One of the real power brokers who dominate democratic politics. Just google that family.
BTW R472, I understand that Jr. hasn't been on speaking terms with Sr. (aka The Mayor of the North Ward) for years. And you're right about the old guy being a power broker: I think it's understood that Cory wouldn't be running for the Senate if he hadn't gotten Adubato's (and Joe D's) approval.
- Sorry, can't help but answer R485
Sr. is the godfather of democratic politics. During elections, a coworker was involved in getting out the black vote for democrats. He was given a bag of money. He visited black neighborhoods where he was known as a homeboy who made good, involved in local organizations for kids and families. He would hand out 50s in return for a promise of a vote for democrats running for local office. He explained to me that by doing this, he worked himself into the inner circles over time, got known, then was able to get a piece of the pie for his neighborhood organizations. That's how it works.
JR may not be on speaking terms publicly, probably trying to gain some credibility. He owes every chance he has gotten to his father.
BTW, Jr. is a supremely self important douche. I see him in local Starbucks, wearing dark glasses while surreptitiously scoping the clientele to see if they recognize him. HE always orders his coffee this way... "make it extra hot"...never thanks the barista or tips. Then he sits alone in a centrally located table. If someone approaches him he puts up his hand in a stop gesture.
- Actually I'm also wondering about the other families on the show...do you think they have been doing things above board? I mean, if they all had the same adviser, you have to wonder.
- I've only known two men in the mob(I think) the one was murdered in his home. The other left town as soon as possible, like the next day.
- There have rumors that the rest of the cast will be in trouble with the law over financial deceit and fraud as well...but for now let's see what happens to the dumbass Giudices. They have to the be the stupidest, most unattractive and obnoxious couple on reality tv.
- Somebody said something about stealing a relative's house?
- ok when is the WWHL with Juicy Joe & teresa??
- r491, Miss Cohen is already planning a special GAME TIME called "Name the Convict". Teresa will have to describe a convict and Joe will guess the name. They will each win a Mazel orange jumpsuit.
- Looks like they showed up to court today and each posted $500,000 bond.
- So they had to have a $100 thousand for that...I'm thinking if there is any way out of the country, they are looking for it.
- Update: Not only did they post $500K bail each this morning but they surrendered their passports and are not allowed to travel outside of NY and NJ. Joe is not a US citizen and could be deported if convicted.
- Is Steve Jr. the gay?
- I am loving this shit!
- Shit just got REAL!
- Wow! Juicy could get deported.
- Teresa needs to divorce Juicy and become a witness for the prosecution. Turn on him and get his butt deported back to Italy.
In all honesty, Teresa is probably too dumb to even know what type of loan documents she was signing. Ignorance is not an excuse but it is an explanation.
- According to the NY Daily News, Bravo looking into cancelling the RHONJ all together. Theresa has been pitching her own show after ripping off Kathy's idea and trying to open a cupcake bakery, adding more fuel to the fire. Send them all to jail, deport the whole lot, who cares.
- [quote]According to the NY Daily News, Bravo looking into cancelling the RHONJ all together. Theresa has been pitching her own show after ripping off Kathy's idea and trying to open a cupcake bakery, adding more fuel to the fire. Send them all to jail, deport the whole lot, who cares.
Never going to happen. As long as the ratings stay up, this show is staying on the air. People get off on the misery of others and watching them taken down a peg.
- Gia will be the new housewife when Mommy goes away.
Tag line already filmed:
"Bein a cocksucka doesn't mean yous whole life is about suckin cock. I got more talents."
- Milania will replace Gia...
"Yous thinks my big sis has a hot mouth? Wait'll yous get inside this tight lil ass..."
- Please remember that you are talking about children. They are revolting, unattractive, mewling brats, but still children.
- Thank you, R505. That was very inappropriate. Think before you post.
- Fuck the Guidice children. Lauren Manzo is making a bid for housewife.
"I was fat, now I am less fat, but I have always been a bitch."
- On Celebitchy, the following was posted after the story about Bravo cancelling the show. I didn't edit it, so don't blame me for the grammar:
If Bravo is considering cancelling the series I can guarantee you that it is not only because of the Giudice’s but because the Laurita’s are not far behind. The Laurtia’s face a similar fate but far worse for corporate bank fraud that defrauded creditors of $55 million. Bravo knows all of this is coming down – the Giudice’s are the first, but certainly not the last to see this coming. Gorga’s and Manzo’s are not far behind…
Is any part of this true?
- Well, if the dumbass producers had added NEW people to cast, there wouldn't be a problem. They've had the same damn cast for 3 fucking seasons it's gotten beyond boring. I know there are PLENTY of other, trashy, fame-whoring women in NJ who would be perfect for the show. Go find them and let this cast all go to jail.
- The Lauritas are in much deeper shit than the Guidices.
The Manzo boys are incredibly corrupt and make Chris and Juicy look like rank amateurs.
Gorga is a moron and the Wakiles are also facing time major crimes for Rich defrauding Exxon.
The only way the show would continue is with new wives centered around Danielle Staub who is relatively scandal free.
- They should bring in Danielle, Kim G., Kim D., and that cat-faced bitch Jennifer. Jettison Jacqueline and Kathy, but leave Caroline, Teresa, and Melissa.
- For once, the midgets have nothing to say.
- Danielle met with the show's producers last year and it was reported that she was coming back this season. I wonder what happened?
- Well I'm a NJ housewife now!
- How is Joe G not a US citizen if he has been married to one for years?
- Danielle actually filed for bankruptcy last year too lol but avoided the issues the Giudices are facing because she handed over all her assets. She did meet with Andy last fall and it was initially reported she would appear in 6 episodes this season but for whatever reason those plans fizzled.
- I do wonder how much trouble the rest of them are in. If they are not being investigated, I wish someone would come out and say that the rest of them are clean.
- [quote]I do wonder how much trouble the rest of them are in. If they are not being investigated, I wish someone would come out and say that the rest of them are clean.
Wouldn't be surprised if Tre flips on the Lauritas and/or Mel and Joey if it gets her a lighter punishment.
- I wonder if Teresa and Juicy are really married because I don't get the non-citizen thing.
[quote]I wonder if Teresa and Juicy are really married because I don't get the non-citizen thing.
Well, they could be married. Being married to a citizen entitles you to a Green card BUT you still have to fill out the paperwork/forms. Those two were probably too lazy or dumb to do it. But then again, maybe Joe had some reason for not becoming a citizen or getting his Green Card. Probably some corrupt scheme.
- A few weeks ago it was reported on one of those housewives gossip sites that Teresa only accepts cash payments for her appearances. Sketchy as fuck. Clearly, this fits in line with the counts against her that she and her husband try to hide their assets.
- Lived the bogus setup when Caroline swooped into Lake George. So, let me get this straight...it was a four-hour drive and she got there by 10 am. Before that, she was in her kitchen having a conversation when the phone rang and it was Teresa summoning her, then she had to pack. So they want us to believe the cameras were there at 5 am as she and Lauren fixed breakfast.
That was clearly taped after the fact...the alternative being that the producers put her on notice to expect a call...which Teresa made on the spur of the moment.
- This thread says more about about the posters than the wives.
- LOL many posters on TWOP are CERTAIN that Teresa will see zero jail time
- The Teresa stans are bizarre. I don't understand how someone who gained infamy from flipping a fucking table got such protective and loyal fans.
- I hate to break it to you TreStans, but filing for bankruptcy is not a criminal act, so attempting to fling Laurita/Dinyell shit against the wall as a distraction isn't going to somehow take the spotlight off your benighted heroine. You can spin as many tales as you like about how everyone else has even more hidden dirt than the Giudices--the bottom line is that the Giudice's dirt is being spread out for everyone to see, and all that other apocryphal "dirt" that you've been referencing season after season still has yet to see the light of day. None of it will be of much help to Teresa when she's sitting in the federal pen.
- Send the delusional ape and her roided midget husband to jail. I feel bad for the kids, but the two of them are just vile.
- What has Albie been up to?
- I thought that usually with tax evasion and such you can work out an out of jail deal. I think the bigger issues are the frauds with loans etc. Also identity theft for the driver's license.
- [quote]Teresa only accepts cash payments for her appearances.
- I lubs my fambily.
- 30 mins into this nauseating episode.
I know, girls, I should stop watching.
Rosie had to bring her whole family to a lesbian mixer? Melissa shocked that she stumbled onto swingers????? oh, dear.
Oh, and the tanning bed photo shoot with midget #2.
Ok, I'm switching channels now.
- Yeah I agree its all getting very stupid and I am quickly realizing that i don't care about these momo's.
Why are they trying to make Rosie happen?
Does the woman have NO friends?
Poor lesbian Rosie can't find a good woman so let's all go to a lesbian bar and help her!!
- I felt sorry for the poor woman Rosie latched onto. I'm surprised she signed a release and agreed to be on the show.
Every time Rich shows up on screen I throw up a little in my mouth.
- Rosie didn't talk to the woman...she talked at her. HOw about asking questions about her?
Albie's hair is disappearing almost as fast as the viewers are having their dignity sucked out of them.
[quote]That was clearly taped after the fact...the alternative being that the producers put her on notice to expect a call...which Teresa made on the spur of the moment.
You do realize that the everything on this series is outlined, right?
Theresa and Caroline aren't playing nice because they want to.
- Is Rosie hot in the lesbian world?
- I was disturbed by all the males (heterosexual no doubt) at the lesbian date event. These guys are predatory. They were there to disrupt what the event was for.
- Andy Cohen gave the world Nene Lekes, Teresa Giudice, Jill Zarin and Lisa Vanderpump or whatever the fuck her name is.
Remember that when licking the swirl
- They went to the lesbian bar because Rosie is the only way Kathy has any real "story". And Miss Cohen nuts himself over this beast.
JoeGo doing the tanning commercial was nauseating. I can't see how anyone can stomach these people in real life.
The Manzo "drama" zzzzzzzzzzz
When the kids are the most entertaining part, you have a problem.
- Next week: the return of Greggy!
- The Manzos are desperate for story if they have to bring back that queen.
- Albie is coming out of the closet next week.
- And the two midgets will initiate him with a gangbang.
- I want Joe Gorga to fuck me doggy style, uttering obscene filth in my ear as he grabs my hair. I long to hear my headboard slamming against my bedroom wall as beefy, muscular Gorga slams his Italian dick deep into the dark cavern that is my fake male pussy. I want to taste the sweat falling off his brow as he curses vile obscenities at me as he thrusts his prick in and out, sodomizing me in a most hate-fuck way, against God and all that is vile and immoral in the bible mother told me not to forget.
Do you want to see an UNCENSORED photo of his exposed penis from Season Four? He's got a big fat one. As you may recall, he dropped his pants and exposed it to the cameras. The Internet tried to censor it, but of course the real photo somehow mysteriously got out.
- I'd rather top JoeGo doggie-style myself. I like to think he's a hungry little bottom bitch.
- You're not serious R545, are you? You do know that is a very bad photoshop job, right?
- Now that the mongo feud has settled I can see next weeks episode about Albie coming out.
- where online can I go to see recent episodes
- His personality is annoying but I think Joe Gorga is very hot. Amazing body. The tanning thing was obviously just for money and these people will do anything.
Teresa saying Jacqueline is 1 of those evil people in the world? lol so what is Teresa then?
- 550: retarded.
- R548 / R551 stop projecting your own issues onto others.
- Melanoma is a riot. Can you rent her out for parties?
- Incest suggestive article between cute Joe Gorga and his stupid ass sister Teresa.
"The same trip where Teresa asked Joe Giudice if he wanted to do it in her butt — right in front of her brother Joe Gorga. Then proceeded to try to make Joe Giudice have sex with her in a vineyard within earshot of her brother."
- I still get a kick out of how everyone seems to ignore/forget about Theresa's second daughter... Gabriella is it?
She goes to answer the door and even her cousins run past her and go to Melanoma. Isn't Melissa's daughter actually closer in age to Gabriella and should be playing with her and not Melanoma?
- And when Theresa kept talking about how juicy Gia's lips were, the only thing I could think about was the field day some of you would have on here.
-  Albie, Caroline is that you?
- I'm done with the whole damned franchise. ....my latest obsession is the Canadian series "Wind at My Back" ...yes, I know I'm late to the game.
- Hold on a little longer R558, Aviva will return soon to school us all once again.
- NYC will be a welcome return. NJ is just a mess.
- Gabriella's in two episodes in a row? Theresa must have someone read these threads to her!
- Teresa: "Jacqueline called me a sociopath?"
Teresa into phone: "What is a sociopath."
Phone: "Checking on that."
HA HA HA HA !!!
- Gina's date with her Uncle Joe. Aww.
- I can't believe you guys think either one of the Joes are hot. They're both no necked roided out and nasty looking.
- Holy shit. Why does my TWC DVR only record this show three times a year for me? Is it a Bravo thing?
- Has anyone commented on this:
- Omg labia majora on that cocksuckers face
- But, Gia might be the most mature person on the show.
- Didn't need to see Jacqueline's cut off fat.
That's actually not a surprise. Kids who often have terrible parents like that, often have to step up and be the adult.
- It's nice to see Ashley looking so great and making it on her own. She was right to get away from her psycho mother and the loser Manzo cousins who somehow think they are better than Ashley.
- I had no idea that BLK water had corporate offices.
- Who the hell gives a shit about the Manzo boys? This is a housewives show and there are entire segments without any of them.
They really need to do something drastic next season.
- I doubt there will be a next season. There's nothing entertaining about junk food tv where one of the lead couples are in the federal pen. The show is just depressing now; I guess they could do Real Prison Orphans of NJ.
- If they both get time, then Joe and Melissa will take in the 4 girls. Reality show heaven.
- Ashley makes a living in LA as a blogger. Snort.
- I think Gia will grow into her looks. I'll be back to gloat.
- I just realized that Jacqueline looks like fat Phoebe Cates.
- Holy shit, R566! Poor thing, it's such a shame. Life is hard.
- r569 TOTALLY agree. She should thank the dr though for cutting out that entire tacky tattoo.
- Last night's episode was enough evidence to convince anyone that Albie & Greg are a couple.
- I missed the episode, R581. What makes you say that?
- [quote]Last night's episode was enough evidence to convince anyone that Albie & Greg are a couple.
Was thinking the same thing...
- Is Greg really tall, or does he only hang around with midgets?
- What exactly was said that would make them seem like a couple?
- R568, its called a "parentified child". Sadly, this will come to hurt later on and that is so not fair.
- So if Greg and Albie are a couple, why is Greg moving across the country? If they broke up, why is Albie's mother fawning all over her son's ex? It doesn't make sense either way.
- [quote]So if Greg and Albie are a couple, why is Greg moving across the country? If they broke up, why is Albie's mother fawning all over her son's ex? It doesn't make sense either way.
Yeah, because no couple in the history of the world has had to do the long distance thing! Makes no sense!!!!
- I don't know whether Albie is gay or not, but the idea that he's with Greg is ridiculous. So everyone on the show is "in" on it, but the secret has not been leaked in any of those blogs?
- [quote]It's nice to see Ashley looking so great and making it on her own.
She's "making it on her own" just like the Manzo spawn are. What exactly is she doing to support herself in L.A.? Isn't she living with relatives and jobless?
- It's painfully obvious the ManzHos are gunning for a spinoff. The move to Hoboken, the restaurant, etc. I can't imagine whoTF would watch, but I would bet a pilot has or will be filmed.
Its basically already been announced that there getting a spin off.
- "THEY'RE getting a spin off"
- Know their knot!
Get a grip and take your meds. Maybe they'll help you unclench that pussy of yours.
- Sure R595. Because ignorance is something to celebrate. Or apparently it is in the trailer park that you inhabit.
- Is Caroline even that popular to warrant a spinoff?
Or maybe people like you are just ridiculous because you feel the need to point out someone's spelling errors. What's lacking in your life?
Maybe no one bothers to point it out because we're not narrow enough to not first think it could have just been a typo or auto correct.
And your "trailer park" comment is as eye roll inducing at the rest of your personality.
Try harder next time or just go away.
- [quote]Or apparently it is in the trailer park that you inhabit.
We're on the verge of, "your mama" here. So juvenile. Can we stick with just calling each other prostitution whores?
Now that we're back on subject, is Caroline popular enough to warrant a spin off? She's probably popular enough.
Can someone please start an additional thread as we're nearing the limit here?
- lol so Teresa and Joe say they are planning on opening a restaurant now...yeah with no money, no bank loans...I guess that means they've found a businessman whose money they're gonna use? wow. How will they run it from behind bars? Gia's not even legal working age yet.