- Zdeno Chara looks like he would handle your size queen needs, OP.
- Go kings go!
My baby bear Dustin "tripod" Brown will raise the cup again!
- Chara is not on the list R1.
My guess is that Soderberg, Hamilton, Sharp, and Brown probably have the biggest.
I've heard the same thing about Dustin Brown R2. He is rumored to indeed be a tripod.
- He's been seen more then once, at the back of local interviews in the locker Room, coming out of the showers.
- Video of Dustin Brown's cock in locker room.
- I can't view the video r5! how big is he?
- Jonathan Toews is the fairest of them all ...and i suspect he may be family...
- R5, in the video clip, Dustin Brown looks maybe 5 inches soft. It is certainly hanging and it is soft. I have a feeling that it is a grower as well. Definitely some sizemeat there!
He would tear that ass up!
- Canadian straight guys are less uptight about nudity...
- Dougie Hamilton, OP? He has 'tard face - looks a bit "special." I quite like Andrew Ference, he's very hot.
- I know Sid's ass is the undisputed champion of enormity, but do any of these other guys have big asses?
- R11 Toews' ass is quite big and firm.
- R7 I'm curious to know why you think that. Does he ping? His taste in women is questionable, but if he is gay, he should find better beards. Just saying.
Also, can anyone with a functioning gaydar tell me if Crosby might be gay?
- OP, you chose Matt Cooke over Letang? smh
- OP here.
R14, do you know me? My last choice for Pittsburgh was between Cooke and Letang. Believe me, I'd gladly let Letang fuck me as well.
R13, I think Crosby pings. But we need to hear from a gay that lives in Pittsburgh and is around the team.
R10, Dougie's pic on the Bruins website isn't all that good. But if you have seen some of the recent interviews with him on the NHL Network, then you would know the pic doesn't do him justice. Bending over for Dougie as I type!
- Any Bobby Ryan gossip?
- I find Patrick Kane sexy in a trashy redneck sort of way, but he probably shouldn't be listed as one of the hottest Blackhawks. And I don't see the attraction of Shaw at all.
Your Blackhawks list really should have included Viktor Stalberg. Maybe also Marcus Kruger. I also find Marian Hossa kind of hot in a Boris Becker sort of way.
- R17 . . . we must be around the same age because I know what you mean by "kind of hot in a Boris Becker sort of way."
I admit, I just needed to be slapped viciously for leaving out Viktor Stalberg. I don't know what I was thinking. I am now removing Patrick Kane from my list (even though I agree with your red neck hotness angle).
But I have to keep Andrew Shaw on my list. I love the bad boys. I'll take bad boy sexy over red neck sexy. Thus Kane is removed.
- R15 Haha! Sorry, I just wouldn't pick Cooke at all. Letang and Nealer are hot though.
Crosby is a conundrum. Reckon he might be gay and his team must know.
- R16 All I've heard is that he has (or had) a girlfriend and loves cats!
- I swear to God I heard the NBC Sports Network hockey commentator say, "Patrick Kane loves to put it in deep."
I swear to God he said it.
- R21 He probably does, lol! The guy sure has a reputation.
- Tyler Seguin? Are you kidding? He looks like Eddie Munster. He's also a homophobe.
- I want to suck Patrick Kane's cock so bad right now.
- Sidney totally choked. The closet is bad for quality.
- Cause all the hard working whites would move to Texas and leave the welfare mooching minorities in NY, IL and California.
- R24 I'm sure he's getting a celebratory bj from someone.
- R23 Didn't he get propositioned by a gay guy on twitter and then posted it online?
- Get in line R24, get in line!
Announcement - There's also a line forming to give Dustin "Tripod" Brown a blow job to console him in the King's loss.
- So somehow I criminally ignored him earlier because his Blackhawks mug shot has him with a horrible buzzcut, but I think Niklas Hjalmarsson is pretty adorable too. See below.
Is anyone hot on the Bruins? And is Jaromir Jagr still rocking the mullet?
- r29, I guess I'll wait in line.
- I can't wait until Wednesday!
- Where's the OP? The Stanley Cup Finals are finally here!
- Ask Jonathan Toews what it's like to suck Patrick Kane's cock!
- Is anyone else amused by the celebrations after a goal, or even moreso a win? It's a friggin bro man-hug festival, I think I even saw a guy kiss anothers forehead or helmet. I teased another male hockey fan about this , and he got stern and said not to make fun.
- Toews looks "special."
Kane is actually good, but you'd not know it from last night when he was more intent on scrapping.
- Zdeno Chara nekkid
- R33 Him and Shaw make a cute couple!
- R34 Better Kane than that trashy hooker girlfriend.
Toews is a weird case. Sometimes I think he looks hideous but other times he's kind of attractive.
Like in the picture below he has a bit of tan and isn't as pasty so he looks good. Other times he looks all pale and beady-eyed and it's gross.
- Just saw this on tumblr and thought of this thread.
- Tell me you wouldn't tap this...
- R42 I would!
- Game 2 Tonight!
I have decided that Johnny Oduya deserves more credit in this thread.
Because it's not every day you come across a Swede with a Kenyan name who looks just like Lenny Kravitz except with a better physique... who also has the funnest last name in hockey.
- I have returned!
Though I don't find him sexy, I agree with R44 that Johnny "I'll Do Ya" has the best name in all of hockey.
I'd easily let Jonathan Toews do me. He does look more sexy with a little tanning.
But still, I want Andrew Shaw to fuck me hard and rough.
Ultimate Stanley Cup "party" would be Viktor Stalberg, Jonathan Toews, Andrew Shaw (to bring the rough), Patrice Bergeron, Torey Krug, and Tyler Seguin. All beardless, of course.
I'm not a hockey whore, am I?
- R45, what do you think of Crosby?
- My thoughts on Crosby . . .
He can speak for himself. Hint: He is R7 and R42
Of course, Crosby could fuck me too but he and his teammates and coach are way, way too busy choking again in the playoffs.
- Oduya is hella fine
- R47 do you think he's 'family'? Does he have a certain tell or vibe?
- Anything on Jeff Carter and Mike Richards? Their bromance makes me believe they are not entirely straight.
- Canada is a strange place these days.
Hockey is becoming very accepting of Gays but Figure Skating has kicked them all out. The opposite of what you would think would happen.
- I've always had a theory that all Canadian men are, at minimal, bisexual. Just saying.
- So sad for my Blackhawks that Hossa could not play tonight. I fear my Boris Beckerish love may have been concussed in game 2.
And Patrick Kane's mullet/beard combo has just gotten so out of control at this point that it's going past redneck sexy into Groundskeeper Willie territory I fear.
- R51 The problem is that Skate Canada is run by conservative Christian fanatics who have no regard for the sport. I highly doubt that people who come to watch male skaters would object to them being gay. And new fans wouldn't suddenly become interested in skating because they've been told that Elvis Stojko is straight *eyeroll*
On the other hand, the NHL fanbase might have a problem with a gay player, but the organisation wouldn't care that much. I mean, honestly, do you think other owners wouldn't want Crosby or Toews on their teams if the were gay?
- Well there's also the whole Brian Burke saga in the NHL that brings more tolerance into play.
I remember when the Blackhawks won the Cup last time one of them brought the Cup to the Pride parade.
- That was Brent Sopel and they got rid of him immediately.
- Hawks up 3-2 now, although they did not play that well tonight.
- Brent Sopel was traded to Atlanta June 23, 2010. He brought the Stanley Cup to Chicago Gay Pride June 27, 2010.
- Is Toews injured or not? Fucking Bruins.
- And now Sopel is out of the NHL entirely. The NHL has a long road to real acceptance still to travel!
- R60 do you think the two are somehow related? I mean, him being at the parade and not being in the NHL?
- Congratulations to the Chicago Blackhawks and all their big cocked players.
Still holding out that we get to see some cock in the Blackhawks locker room
- Ok, ok, Jonathan!!! I know I've been resisting your advances, but yes, tonight, i will kiss you and suck your cock until you are drained or until the sun comes up, whichever comes last!
- Toews spent about five seconds with his "girlfriend" but his hands were all over his male friends, especially that shorter one.
- Duncan Keith sounds like a Christo-nutjob. Oh well. Kane thinks he is above it all.
- The Shaw family were great. They said they only got four tickets to the game in Boston, so the rest of them showed up at a sports bar in Chicago.
- A big yawn to r64's post. Why shouldn't Toews celebrate with his teammates, since their combined effort won them a championship?
Not a locker room but Michael Frolik got close to showing it off during his post-Cup celebration
As for Brent Sopel, him being traded by the Blackhawks had nothing to do with him showing support for gays (as folks mentioned the parade appearance was AFTER he was traded) but was because the Blackhawks had no money under the salary cap to keep the players from that team so had to let go of their goalie and trade like 6 or 7 others to sign players with cheaper contracts.
And as for the idea that his support for gays got him out of the NHL... um no. The dude is 36 years old. He got older and his play deteriorated like most players do when they get older.
- Patrick Bordeleau
- What's the story on Pavel Bure?
- Cam Ward's injury has led to the collapse of the Carolina Hurricanes. Total collapse.
- R71 Is it his fivehole?
- This twink has a beautiful tapering A-line and BDF. Dumb as a post but good at hockey, so who cares? Also, he pings.
- Goalee Cam Ward skated during Hurricanes practice today.
- There is always an apologist for homophobia (see R68)
- Evander Kane is fine
- I don't think R68 is an apologist for homophobia, R75. Brent Sopel was below a replacement level defenseman, and he was old (for hockey). After Chicago won the Cup, half the team was traded away for salary cap reasons.
Brent Sopel was at Gay Pride as a *representative* the Blackhawks organization. 2010 was the year Brendan Burke died in a car accident, and the Cup's appearance at Gay Pride was a show of respect both to Brendan's memory, and to his father, Brian Burke.
Not saying that there isn't lots of homophobia at all levels of organized hockey, though. Homophobia and misogyny are intrinsic to hockey culture, it's disgusting.
- Evander Kane could get it
- Hockey - meh.
Hockey ass - yay!!
- Funny, I don't remember seeing any Black Hawks in the 2014 parade now that Sopel has been purged from the league.
- R80, they wouldn't go. I doubt the closet-cases on the team would go anyways. Do closet-cases go to Pride Parades?
But, I don't think Brent Sopel was let go because he participated in the Pride parade. He's 36 years old.
If he was let go for it, which I doubt, then boycott the NHL. Hurt them financially. Sports in America are turning into a corrupt business anyways.
- [quote]Toews spent about five seconds with his "girlfriend" but his hands were all over his male friends, especially that shorter one.
Those two, Toews and the girl, constantly fight. That's all they do. 98% of their relationship is fighting. They also have zero chemistry. I do think that they are more "friends" who are drama-filled more so than boyfriend and girlfriend.
- Toews girlfriend is a straight boy's wet dream. Bit tits, blonde hair, fake tan, low IQ. I can't see why he would be dating her for any reason other than sex. He's probably willing to put up with the drama/fighting for the sexual pay off.
I know someone who was invited to his Stanley Cup party at his cabin on Lake of the Woods. Apparently he is a pretty low key and modest person; his girlfriend is supposedly like velcro and loves the booze.
- You're right, Jonathan is a very nice guy. He's actually very quiet. His girlfriend gets wasted at parties. He's apologized for her numerous times. You could be right about the sex. But, they have broken up a few times. But, they have been together off and on for a few years now.
- Most of Canada was actually dry before WWII but now they are all alkies
- has anyone noticed ben smith of the blackhawks? appears to be the ideal golden boy! his ass is INCREDIBLE!!!
- R83 I don't get why Toews would choose to date her despite everything. He could find a drama-free girl who's great in bed and actually looks her age. I mean she looks really old (must be all the booze and drugs), has fake tits and is a huge slut. This really puzzles me.
- Come on Caps!
- Brent Sopel never had a mega-salary, therefore "salary cap" is not a legitimate explanation for his being let go.
- Brent Sopel is STRAIGHT. His wife ran onto the ice when the Blackhawks won the Stanley Cup and practically fell over in her 6 inch patent leather WHITE Louboutins. She is pure trash and a completely typical hockey wife. She actually had a blog for a while about her life as an "NHL Wife". Brent Sopel was a SHITTY hockey player, that's why he didn't get a contract. SHITTY. He probably took the Cup to Gay Pride because his trashy wife was eager for photo ops. Brent Sopel has the IQ of a cantaloupe. That is all.
- Jerome Iginla is hot
- I need to sniff inside Sid's big fat ass when it's all sweaty after a game.
- Go Minnesota Wild!
- Playoffs are really thrilling this year. Game 7s rock!
- Straight people can be and often are the victims of homophobia since many of them are perceived as gay.
- Hmmmm seems to be a couple of fellow bunnies on this thread. I'll sit for a minute.
BTW whoever spilled the tea on Toews' girlfriend is spot on. Alkie, coke head, and gets grabby with other guys when she's blitzed. That's why they fight so much.
- Go Wild!
- Go Habs!
- Kings win
- Brent Sopel is back in Chicago, with the Wolves of the AHL (affiliated with the St. Louis Blues).
Sopel is divorced and his ex-wife and children live in Hinsdale, Ill.
- Brent Sopel's twitter.
- Jesus, r102 I need some eye bleach after that.
Eye cleanse below-Chris Pronger.
I never saw him off the ice. Hated him as a player, no integrity, and the NHL just paid him off. Any stories?
Sorry about the scenery around him.
- Tyler Seguin NHL player of the week!
These pics are a couple years old now, but still...look at those abs--fuck!
- If suits are your thing, this is Segs with Lundqvist in the NHL fights cancer campaign.
(This shot is recent).
BTW, is it just me, or is Henrik looking rough? The NYR protect his image, but he has been known to party. I hope it's just that & not an injury.
There's something odd about his stance in the net this year; it looks in between his usual deep net crouch and stand up position. His reactions seem slow, too.
- Hockey players. That rare blend of rugged and beautiful.
- [quote] Hockey players. That rare blend of rugged and beautiful.
Is there anything rugged about Sidney Crosby?
- r108, Crosby's well built.
He's not an exhibitionist like Seguin, but he does have a masculine build, minus 'hockey ass' which most of them have in order to accelerate quickly. It's just his face that's soft, or beautiful if you like.
Even Marty St Louis, a tiny guy even for a civilian (he's 5'6), is really muscular and masculine looking.
- Go out and do what he does then you tell me R108. You probably have a chairlift on your stairs.
- Does anyone know what's up with the Hawks this year?
I feel sorry for Sharp. I think he's in a mental rut after years of being under-rated by his own team.
Kane's been ineffective, but I didn't see him getting knocked around too much. Bad zone entries?
- [quote] Go out and do what he does then you tell me R108.
I didn't mean my question to in any way be an insult to Sidney Crosby. I genuinely wonder whether one would consider any aspect of his looks or persona rugged as I think his lack of ruggedness is part of his appeal.
- Patrick Sharp pic.
- Other than Crosby and Toews, which NHL players have great asses?
- I shouldn't be encouraging the ass troll, especially in lieu of gossip, but here's our $7 million pylon with his wife.
- [quote] $7 million pylon
Why call him that?
- r117 he earns $7 million a year, and he is a horrible defenceman. He regularly gets beaten in his own zone, and he is a bad, bad skater.
Opponents skate around him like he was a pylon, hence the nickname. It was a popular costume in TO on Hallowe'en.
- The bromance continues. Jamie Benn and Tyler Seguin interview each other.
Dallas Stars fans are lucky to have these two.
- r119 No one picked up on the "stallion" comment in that interview?
You bitches are slipping.
- Merry Christmas Seguin/Benn bromance fans.
- Henrik Lundqvist
- Lundqvist GIF
- Johnny Oduya GIF
- David Booth
- And hockey players can be the biggest douche bags. Which makes me love them more. David Booth in his ice bucket challenge. LOLOLOLOLL
- Wow, R125. I had never seen a black ice hockey player. I didn't realize there were any.
- r128, to blow your mind even further, not only is that Lenny Kravitz-looking guy a hockey player, but also he's a Swede. :)
There are black/biracial hockey players on probably at least a third of all NHL teams these days.
- As was said in another thread:
Why haven't Canadian hockey players ever thought to do a Dieux du Stade Calendar/Behind-the-scenes video type deal? They could raise money for men's health or women's health or whatever is a good cause. Canada isn't Europe, but it's less uptight than the States, and I don't see why it wouldn't fly here?
Do you imagine Toews or Crosby doing something like that?
I would expect that from Bissonnette or Landeskog and it sucks they haven't done it.
- A fringe NHLer like Bissonette could maybe do one of those calendars/vids but not any actual stars.
The closest you'll get is the NHLers that get asked to pose nude for ESPN's "The Body" issue.
However, as a joke, several of the Blackhawks did dance around in 80s style short shorts and workout tank tops to promote their all-star campaign in a youtube video.
Patrick Kane's thighs and nips and wink are delightful.
- Fit fat. NHL style. Looks like a tasty motherfucker.
- Not sure what it is (besides the hair change) but Jaromir Jagr is so much better looking in his 40s than he was in his 20s.
Congrats on his hat trick tonight.
- That mighty mullet was extremely disturbing. He's in great shape, too. Heard he goes both ways.
r133 That is an old pic of Joffrey Lupul, our always injured forward.
- r131 some of the younger guys might go for it. Seguin is an exhibitionist, and I'm sure Taylor Hall and some of the other sophomores would try it. Eddie Lack would be adorable.
The NHL is pretty conservative.
r126 Booth is a homophobic fundie. JSYK
- Yeah but I love that pic of Joffrey Lupul. His dropped the fit fat and is pretty cut now.
- We did see Eddie Lack's bum already so he ought to go for it.
- close-up if you prefer
- And Dustin Brown's cock.
- On the subject of locker room nudity(which you know there's tonnes of)
There was that time when Brian Campbell's polite nutsack made a friendly appearance behind Pavel Datsyuk autographing stuff.
- Kris Letang opened a door-while eating pizza-to reveal Brandon Sutter in his glory.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-37-aBZAWdmI/UtIvOCHbAvI/AAAAAAAABRg/dhUKrJLjVrA/s1600/Screen shot 2014-01-12 at 12.58.09 AM.png
- Andrew Ference is so pretty you can overlook the tattoos.
- Charlie Coyle
- I'm not sure I know what I'm looking at in that pic at R142. Is it me, or is Sutter's cock positioned too far to his left? Not lined up directly under his navel?
- I agree with you R145, and I don't know why it looked that way in the photo, or well, videocapture. It was a real incident that actually happened, though, and not bad photoshop or something. The greater context was that Tanner Glass was being interviewed, saying something inane, I'm sure, since most locker room interviews are useless, until things got more interesting in the background.
This happens from time to time in Canada, and even this time, but more rarely, in the US. I think the station issued an apology after, because think of the children
- I'm also now reminded of the Jiri Tlusty 'scandal' from a bit back. He sent sexy photos to a girl he was flirting with online, and around the same time photos came out of him engaging in bro shenanigans with male friends including sort of making out for the camera.
- Who's bare ass was it that someone accidentally tweeted a picture of from the Canadian men's under 20 team the other day?
- It was freestyle skier Alex Bilodeau's tweet.
But it was Samuel Morin's bum. I choose to stick with the word 'bum' as it just feels more Canadian.
As expected nobody amongst the actual people cared with reaction ranging from mildly amused, to thinking it's awesome, to jokes about knowing you're Canadian when there's no tan lines...But the people in charge get all scared and make things get taken down. The poster upthread was right when they said the leagues and corporations, and owners, and PR, and management are conservative..the population of the country not so much.
- r149, and he's a Flyer prospect too I think. That's another reason the league panicked.
Ed Snyder nearly had a heart attack when Holmgren praised Hextall's loyalty by mentioning he has a tatt of their logo on his ass.
- The other NHL thread got full. Continue posting your juicy gossip here!
- So Toronto Maple Leafs captain Dion Phaneuf, his wife Elisha Cuthbert, and fellow Leafs player Joffrey Lupul have announced they are filing a lawsuit for defamation against the Canadian ESPN equivalent and a teenage boy.
Apparently during yesterday's trade deadline coverage, TSN had a crawling ticker of tweets with a #tradecentre hashtag during their broadcast and one of the tweets that got through stated that Lupul had an affair with Cuthbert. The tweet was just some teenage fanboy causing trouble and appears to have no basis in anything, but all involved were PISSED.
- The NHL is big on the wife swapping, eh?
- Might not be the case here. Check the other thread.
AAR, he is having a full on IG meltdown.
This team is haunted. Ballard's ghost is still screwing with its head.
- So the Black Hawks fucked up the other thread, is that what I'm guessing?
- Some unhinged misogynist claimed everyone posting about it was a crazy frau who wanted players to be gay because said fraus could never have them. I think.
It got weird.
I think it's still up thought, just spammed full by this person.
- The other thread got fucked up royally by some crazies.
- At the risk of bringing them back, Keith has been out to several events without his wife. He had a blonde on his arm for Bickell's event.
They've allegedly been separated since the initial blowup. Allegedly, now it's divorce courts.
Even people who think the rumour's bs are asking where KRK is b/c she usually is part of the WAGs.
- keith gave an interview saying the rumours were all bullshit.
- So trashy.
- Predators center Mike Ribeiro will fight a $1 million lawsuit brought by a former nanny who claims Ribeiro sexually assaulted her in 2012 while he was playing for the Stars.
"My client was and is a young girl,” the woman's lawyer, Larry Friedman, told The Associated Press. "And no young girl should be subjected to that kind of behavior, the kind of conduct by an adult that she’s complaining about."
Ribeiro's wife, Tamara, is also mentioned in the suit, according to TMZ, for allegedly making "inappropriate comments and/or threats" to the woman, who was just out of high school at the time of the alleged assault.
"In consideration of the people involved, especially the Ribeiro family, the National Hockey League and the Nashville Predators, I don't plan to discuss the facts surrounding these allegations in public," Brian Lauten, Ribeiro's lawyer, said in a statement to The Tennessean. "I can say that the Ribeiros plan to vigorously fight this lawsuit. At the same time, Mike will maintain his focus on doing all he can to help Nashville win its first-ever Stanley Cup."
Behavorial issues led to Ribeiro's release from the Coyotes last year. Prior to signing him last July, the Predators said they did their due diligence.
"We have been made aware of a complaint against Mike Ribeiro, dating back to his playing time while he was in Dallas," the Predators said in a statement Thursday. "Mike has indicated that the charge is without merit and is prepared to vigorously defend himself. We will allow the legal process to move forward without further comment."
- An article about rape culture in hockey. Disturbing, but I'm not surprised.
- Seabrook brothers are both in Illinois now.
Keith Seabrook has joined Rockford.
Does that mean his partner Dane Stevens is out of the picture now?
- Maybe Duncan and Brent are having problems in the relationship...
- r164 allegedly, Keith is divorcing. Again allegedly, he was given a 'rest day' by the org to meet with the lawyers and work shit out.
- r162, the CHL is about to explode right now with everything going on.
The Kadri situation is putting the spotlight on bad behaviour and how it starts. MLSE really dropped the ball on him, & they'll be lucky if it doesn't bite them in the ass, big time. It should've been handled long ago. Like Philly, they waited until it was too late.
- I love Jumbo Joe. I want to see him score 4 goals with Wilson in the building. Don't give out the NTC like candy, guys. Front office's own fault.
I wonder if this happens in other sports? I never hear of the GMs calling out players like this.
- im british canadian. i love hockey. it reminds me of the gilmore girls. i remember dean played and rory went to see him inadvertently. but i never found out how jess got the black eye.