- who cares?
- where r da men of color
- Funny breakdown of the guys from Glamour
- Fuck you, R1. I couldn't care less about The Bachelor but for some reason I can't miss an episode of The Bachelorette.
- There's a black man there, R2. He's kinda light, but he is a brotha.
- R2, there r actually lots of da men of color. There's a black, some Latinos, and some Puerto Ricans. But she got rid of most of them the first show.
- Oh whoopdeedo! One light skinned darkie in a see of white faces! And we are so sure he wont be eliminated early...
This show every season picks a white bachelor or bachelorette with primarily white contenders. Why the hell this crap is still on air I have no idea, because 98% of the couples break up soon after.
- Here is Diogo, one of the Latinos.
- [quote]in a see of white faces
- They are all nearly the same color as the colored fella!
I say they all look to be mixed. I frankly can not support a show tha so prominently features " those types"
- Here's Juan Pablo, another Latino. For "favorite book" he just put "Don't read." Don't read or can't read?
- Here is Michael, the Puerto Rican Dental Assistant.
Michael lists his most embarrassing moment as "almost fell down stairs at an awards ceremony."
Me on Michael: #humblebrag #JenniferLawrence #Oscars
- Another Latino, James. When asked what he hopes to get out of going on the show, James replies, "I would love to find the woman of my dreams and if not, meet wonderful new friends."
He describes his biggest date fear as "I spill tomato sauce on my white shirts." Ugh, it's the worst when it soaks through to your backup white shirt and then somehow gets all over the ones at home too!
- If you have a penis and watch this show, you should just cut it off.
- Latino plumber Mikey. Mikey's typical Saturday night is "My friends and I hitting the clubs of Chicago dressed to impress."
- A Mexican contestant.
- Another Latino.
- Another Latino contestant.
- Cuban lawyer Michael from Miami Beach.
- Another Latino contestant.
- Do you want to know why there are so many Latino contestants? Because Dez herself is Latino. So obviously R2 and R7 have no idea what they're talking about.
- Just cause you're "latino" doesnt mean your not white, Latino is an ethnicity, a cultural affiliation, not a race, there can be white latinos and black ones and indian ones....
- Haha, that rapist got sent home before the rose ceremony. That guy could never live that down. I hope his family wasn't watching.
- I try and stay away but 10 minutes in and I get hooked.
Is the ER Doc obessive compulsive..trying out he dance move with 50 people?
- Minorities don't watch this garbage, so ABC has no incentive to cast non-whites. The actual audience would likely be uncomfortable with interracial romance.
- I'm a minority and I watch it, R25.
- Reality Steve has already announced the winner, if you can call him that.
- That Fantasy Suite weirdo just could not get off that idiotic "move". Jesus bud, take a hint. Not too bright for an attorney.
I loved the sweet guy that said his dog was his best friend. He probably won't last long but he seemed to have a tender heart. Also loved the guy with the one eyed Boxer pooch.
Definitely some attractive guys and I'm sure a lot of nice bodies.
Sean was hot but a drip so I never watched his season, so I'm not familiar with Desiree but she seems like a good choice for this.
- Please no spoilers. Thank you for not posting the name, R28.
- The fantasy suite potential raper would never recover from this. I actually think he's just ruined his life. Any girl he dates would watch this and run for the hills. His employer probably wouldn't want such a creep working for them.
- The fantasy suite guy Jonathan says his best attribute is his size 11 shoe.
- Datalounge will be for Zack K. regardless of what anybody else does. A BOOK PUBLISHER.
- Is it the contstestant's idea to wear the suit of armor? Or do producers pick one guy to be the pitiful, sad freak?
Just the sight of him makes me sad.
- Suit of Armor guy and Fantasy Suite guy were both just there to act. So are about 10 others.
- No, they weren't. The suit of armor guy was really shy, not a famewhore who was there to act. The Fantasy Suite guy's life is over. He was not there to ruin his life like that but it happened.
- r36, get a clue. That stuff was all planned in advance.
- So he planned to ruin his life like that and forever be branded a creepy rapist? Right.
- Ruin his life? No one will remember him or it in a month. Do you think any of this stuff is not manipulated by producers?
- LOL @ R36. Poor naive darling. It's called ACTING. So many guys go on that show as a dare and for the money. I know two of them from past seasons, both who did it as a dare. Some are hired by production, some come on their own.
Only a few are actually there for "love". Remember, these are young straight men we're talking about.
- OK....I know I am going to sound insane.
I just watched the first episode last night, and one of the bachelors looked really, really familiar to me. I could quite place where I knew him from.
He was not one of the guys they focused on too much or anything, but he did get a rose.
Then I remembered where I knew him from.
I could be totally wrong, but I am almost positive that Chris (the guy on the Glamour web page who says his favorite snack is almonds) is in a (gay) porn clip I downloaded years ago. I actually had to get out an old zip drive to find it.
I can't look it up now because I am at work, but it was from a site called "Butter Loads" (Jesus, am I embarrassed right now), and his clip is called "So You Don't Bottom."
I am almost convinced it is him.
Can anyone out there check and make me feel less insane?
- OK...I found a link on the sly.
I could be totally wrong...
- lol R42 -- Butter loads ahead for all Americans!
I don't think it's him (your guy is actually better looking) but it's worth tuning in to keep an eye on him.
BTW - they have to dump the "Hashtag ________"
- Anyone who believe most of this is real is just too precious for words.
- The first guy on the date looks like an 80's reject, Dez seems trashy yet stuck up
- If these dimwits couldn't say "right reasons," or "amazing!" the show would be totally silent.
- Don't they pull this crap every season with all the guys ganging up on one because he's not there for "the right reasons"?
- They completely recycle plot points R47. Besides what you mentioned, there will be another round of - gasp! - some guys current girlfriend showing up (the cad!)
As well as the tried and true ambulance being called for some injured contestant (they like to do that one on The Bachelor too.)
Just once I'd like the info to come back ... he/she didn't make it. Dead-so. Mix it up a little. It's all fiction. Maybe 5% of the audience things a single part of this is real.
- These guys want each other more than they want the girl.
- The episode last night was so stupid. Lame rapping in a video with Soulja Boy? The fuck??
And, is it just me, or is Dez kind of annoying? I thought it was bullshit for her to not only give the guy with the kid the first rose after he'd gotten the first impression rose on the first episode, but it was rude of her to let the same guy interrupt the dude with diabetes mid-story, and then go off with him.
- So many fags on this season.
- r50, that is obviously scripted. They need their arc of "Ben is not here for the right reasons". That guy is a plant, no doubt.
- This is probably the hottest group of Bachelors I've seen in quite some time.
- A guy as good looking at Juan Paplo has to go on TV to find love?
- Did you see their hot bubble butts in those tight cowboy pants? They're all too hot for Dez.
- Damn, all those beefy asses in tight cowboy pants.
- The guy with the "girlfriend" - they are really desperate to create drama. I swear I've seen that chick playing the girlfriend before.
- I love the guys who always wind up being obsessed over another guy, vs focusing on the girl. Any of them involved in an obvious storyline are plants.
- R53, I totally agree. Lots of eye candy. That hot tub scene looked like a gay porn movie. :)
- MEAT! They're having a male beauty pageant tonight. Speedos and everything.
My pants are tight in anticipation.
- Damn these fuckers are HOT. Most of them are built like brick shithouses.
- Brooks is so obviously gay. How can Dez not see it. I thought he would set that stage on fire he was flaming so much
- Brooks should be mine. He makes momma's mussy moist.
- I think we'll be seeing Brad at the next DL picnic. No surprise she sent him packing (and I thought he was right pretty) they had zero chemistry.
But when she asked him "What kinds of girls does he usually like?" he seemed completely stumped by the question. Like that question had never been formulated in his head -- "Uuummm ... someone nice. A good mom." Yikes!
Can't believe he knocked some chick up. Must be from a Fundie Fabulous family.
- The one with the great ass, Bryden (lots of them have great asses this season, but his is extra spectacular) is about to interrupt her date to tell her he wants to go home. I get the feeling he's having second thoughts about his sexuality.
- I would gladly grind down on Bryden's cock and then feast on his succulent ass cheeks.
- Me too! I would've have begged him not to go. Did you see that denim hugging those tree trunk legs and that big muscle butt???
- here's one of the guy's Instagram
- Juan Pablo is the best one dez is fugga
- Christ. I think it's me and a lone housewife from Davenport, Iowa that are the only ones watching this (admittedly poor in quality but abundant in eye candy) show.
So... on the off chance that Mrs. Kathy Schultz ever stumbles across DL --
1) Didn't James big, beefy ass look good in jeans last night?
2) Drew seems gay, gay, gay to me. You?
- Yes, James's big, beefy ass in those jeans gave me insta-wood. He's just one big, hunky, gorgeous muscular hunk of grade A beef. Too bad his sneakiness got him booted. Zack is a cutie with a great smile, and Michael is all kinds of hot too. They were all acting like a bunch of bitches last night though. And yes, Drew is GAY GAY GAY! Even the fraus over at TWOP are calling it, and they're thinking his big "reveal" next week will be him coming out to Dez. I also think that Bryden, the hot buff dude with the great ass who ousted himself last week, is gay too.
- James not only has a beefy bubble butt, he has a MASSIVE ultra thick cock. He should not have been kicked off.
- How do you know, R72?
- She kept all of the G-A-Y ones!
Brooks is a huge queen. His lisp, overly coiffed hair, and constant rotation of skinny pants are dead giveaways.
Drew flames off the screen. He has gay voice and was extremely awkward around the hetero men. The "real" double date was between him and Zack. The sexual chemistry between the two was palpable. Even Dez made some comment about being on a date with two "friends" who she also happened to be romantically interested in.
Zack also seems like a closet case. All of his talk about "soul searching" alone in Europe and thinking about becoming a priest - red flags!
Should have kept the straight lawyer, gurl!
- Oh, Drew is gay for sure. How she can't see it I don't know. Michael, the hot diabetic guy who went home last night, had major gayvoice too. And his "I don't know how I'll date another girl after you" spiel was eye roll-inducing.
- Michael was cute and had a good body (they all do) but he was a little too psycho with his whole vendetta against Ben (admittedly, a douche.) I'd be a little wary of getting too close to him.
My favorite is Chris. I like him and he pretty much had me when he put on heels, with zero hesitation or apparent discomfort, for the Mr. America contest.
So it kind of sucked that she basically laughed when he told her he loved her. [italic]
[bold]Not[/italic][/bold] a good sign.
Seems she's setting her sights on Brooks though.
I agree there does not seem to be a strong het vibe coming from this batch.
- Some site is saying that she ends up picking Brooks. Based on last night's episode, and how she's all googly around him, I'm thinking that's a sure bet.
- Brooks already said that his feelings for Des are not increasing as he thinks they should.
And one of Brooks' relatives told him that he should want to be with Des all the time and miss her if he indeed does love her, and Brooks looked enlightened by that realizing that his feelings for Des are not deep enough.
From the previews, it appears that Brooks takes himself out of the running.
It also appears that maybe something negative happens with Drew too.
- Last week's preview for one of the upcoming last episodes shows Des crying in heartbreak and agony.
And it shows Brooks off by himself saying he can't believe what he did to himself which I think means take himself out of the running or telling Des he is not deeply interested in her to the level that he should be.
- Michael is maybe a momma's boy too much.
His comment about the inside of one of the tropical fruits looking like "a corn on the cob which blew his nose" was unfortunately enough to turn off any woman for a lifetime.
I don't think Des went to college, did she? Michael is too educated for Des if she did not attend college. A high school grad with a law school grad is not usually a good match.
I wonder about Des' actual occupation. Does she really design wedding dresses as a designer and artist? Or does she just work in a bridal store as a clerk?
- Brooks has gay voice for miles.
As does Drew.
- Yep, she chooses Brooks.
- You know, it's funny. All the guys have said that they really, really love me, except one. And He's The One I Want!!!!
Happy Ending, Here I Come!
- Tonight, I watched the most intense audition for "The Bachelor " ever!
- That was some truly hysterical acting. I mean why do they even bother anymore pretending this happens organically? Would anyone really buy that queen as the bachelor?
- I didn't understand what was so special about Brooks. And then he started crying and running his hands through his thick, gelled hair, which made it stand up like he had seen a ghost. His hair is so rich and beautiful. No wonder she wanted him.
- Was anyone NOT gay on this season? Lawd.
- Chris and Drew say they love her and want her so much but, she doesn't love them. She loves Brooks but, he doesn't want her.
- I felt bad for her. She CAN'T pick the gay dude and the other dude now, after she confessed her undying love for BROOOOKKKSSSSS!!!
- I missed the episode. Did Brooks pick Drew?
- She could pick Chris. (the one who writes poetry and lives in Seattle)
She could love two men at one time. (Brooks and Chris) It is not impossible to love two men simultaneously.
But it appears that she picks no one. But that could be misleading.
In her final date with Chris, she said lots of positive things about him and considers him husband material and talked about a future in Seattle with him, and said she would move to Seattle.
She might have an emotional condition which allows her to love only those who do not want her. Her family life growing up was not smooth apparently according to things she has said, so maybe that has negatively affected her.
If she does not pick Chris, I think she is crazy not to do so. He seems great and is interested in her.
- How she not pick Drew? He loves her and he already said they are getting married and having kids.
- R90, ROFL!
- Yes, but if she picks Chris OR Drew, it'll just make her look fickle. She wept incessantly when Brooks broke her heart, and told him that she LOVED him despite the fact that he ripped her heart out. It'll be like sloppy seconds if she chooses one of the other guys at this point. Like, "The guy I REALLY loved just dumped me, so I'll settle for..."
- R94, I do not agree. In her last date with Chris, she indicated she loves him without actually saying I love you.
If she loves both Chris and Brooks, there is no problem with choosing Chris.
- Yes, but if she was THAT heartbroken over Brooks, then how much could she truly have loved Chris? Not nearly as much.
- No, R96, she just cannot handle rejection. She has shown an inability to handle rejection earlier in this process.
- Uh, you all realize this is fake, yes?
- No, it isn't, R98.
A couple of the couples have gotten married.
Trish Wren and the Vail Colorado fireman have been married 8 or 10 years.
The female dentist and the NYC construction manager got married last year.
Several other couples have lived together for a number of years. Roberto and the blonde. The professional fisherman and Mary.
- (Unfounded)speculation over the Internet is: Brooks comes back and they become engaged.
"Turn this limo around! For once, I finally miss my Dez!"
- I have a secret to reveal, too ...
- I am certain that Brooks hoped Dez would send him home. She "felt "so comfortable with him, had so much fun with him, thought just like him...." He must have thought Dez was going to pick him and Brooks wanted OUT! He went home to family to figure it out, went to Chris to figure it out and could not understand why he cannot love Dez??? Have we all not been there when we were young before coming out?
Drew is one of the best looking bachelors ever. And so nice! I just found out he had been a male model with Ford agency. Not at all surprised. When a man is that good looking, they usually get into modeling at some point. Marry Me Drew!
- Drew is my pick.
- Okay, so is Brooks gay?
- I do not find Drew compelling or very attractive.
He has conventional looks that might be deemed attractive, but he does nothing for me.
He appears small in stature and has a squeaky voice.
And he is way too certain that Dez is going to pick him which shows an immaturity and a rush to be 'in love' never thinking that the other two men might have equally good relationships with Dez.
- Brooks and his buddy.
- r105, Drew is beautiful to look at. He is also not small in at 6' 2" tall.
- r106, someone looks in love in that photo or at least a little smitten!
- r105, A mother is always the last one to know.. sigh.
- Drew Kenney could be our first Gay Bachelor!
- Drew Kenney could be our first "official" Gay Bachelor! In the end, he can pick Kasey and they can live happily ever after.
- Oops, sorry for the double post.
- I assure everyone that r99 is correct. Everything on this show is absolutely real.
- Brooks may be gay, which is why he couldn't "love" Dez. Of course her being about as interesting as a box of hair doesn't help her cause.
- Brooks is not he only one. What about lispy lawyer who seemed more concerned about another guy than the woman?
Or the younger guy who left on his own?
The shirtless/abs/singer guy was questionable too.
- R100, that's about the only way this season can end. Brooks and Dez. Yuck.
- ADORABLE photo, r111
- I haven't even watched but see enough promos to think this season has been very underwhelming. The main problem is that Dez is so average, and none of the guys were that hot.
- There were 3-4 guys that gave off gay vibes this season. Try to guess which ones.
- Jake, honey, maybe only 3-4 actually fucked you. But many more gave off the vibes.
- [quote]none of the guys were that hot.
What are you, blind? There were only one or two who WEREN'T hot.
- Drew strikes me as too gooey and too lovey dovey.
He seems to want Dez mostly just to have the hunt for a partner in life be completed, done, and over with - rather than having love for Dez.
Over the years, too many of the contestants on the show seem ready to fall for anyone who is presented who is half-way decent just to get the hunt for a life partner over with and done.
Zach, the guitar player, singer, oil rig worker, poet, the one who appeared shirtless in introducing himself to Dez and who once thought he would be a priest, seems to want anyone who is willing to partner up with him, rather than really wanting Dez specifically or in particular.
- R123, these guys are auditioning for The Bachelor. They want to make it into showbiz.
Do you really think, even for one second, that these fairly good-looking men cannot find a mate in real life?
- I disagree, R124.
The vast majority are not "auditioning for The Bachelor" and the vast majority go on The Bachelorette in hope of finding a mate.
Finding a mate is not easy at all even for fairly good looking men.
And there are plenty of men who have gone on The Bachelorette over the years who are average or slightly above average.
- Brooks is a fucking Mormon. He's one of ten kids and supported Romney. Do you actually think he came on the show looking for love with a Xtian girl?
- I said the 'vast majority' are looking for a mate.
There are some who are looking to be on television and are not particularly looking for a mate.
Where did you find out that Brooks is a Mormon and one of 10 kids and supported Romney. Where is that written on the web? I'd like to read it. Not disputing it at all - just would like like to know where the info stems from.
Dez reminds me of Natalie Wood in her looks and voice.
Brooks is not gay, but is not going to marry her whether he comes back or not.
Drew is beautiful and sweet and giddy and not for her. I am not sure he has a penis.
Dez should pick Chris. He is the man for her, and good enough for just about anyone.
This crazy ass show does illustrate how blind people are to there own obstacles to happiness, and how much chemistry blinds us all. I don't know why she has it with Brooks, but I believe she does. She does not with Drew, and I get that because he is beautiful but robotic boy. Brooks is much more a man to a straight woman than Drew.
Chris, that athletic poetry writing, funny, confident and open tall dude from Seattle, who is most likely not even a crazy religious freak, is the right guy for her from that show. She can't feel it, but he is offering it all to her. She says she is attracted to him and he is a doll with a brain and a plan. He adores her. Dez is pretty and not dumb, but a chaser of the men who reject her. She mistakes this for strength? I want to shake her. She is not superficial about looks and grew up almost homeless. She is not intelligent, but is a bit bright. I guess that Brooks will come back, they will get engaged, and never marry.
She likes that esoteric wispy, non-committal guy, who doesn't think he loves her in an abstract way. Not only with an engagement ring. He has made not one decisive statement or comment about anything. He reminds me of my younger brother and trust me the girls all love him. He also has a thin, basement body, and lots of hair. Sweet, soft spoken, slippery and not too serious about anything, and a momma's boy. One girl at a time. But never the right one, and they never leave him, until he cries and says he just doesn't feel it.
I don't know why people out here see Brooks as gay. Lots of straight men are like him. I think Dez is not attracted to and probably afraid of super masculine guys. She got rid of them all pretty quick. Yes I watched the whole fucking show.
- Blah blah blah, R128. But the real question is: Which guy has the biggest, thickest cock?!
jk - I agree with all u said ;-)
(except about Brooks not being gay)
- R128 actually makes a lot of great points.
The biggest thickest cocks have all left in a previous limousine. Did you not read my last paragraph? Ha. I would say Bryden and Mikey, with honourable mention to that tall clean cut dark - haired guy who looked like Chris's handsome brother were the packers. We know that Juan Pablo has not a large piece, but I am an ass man and he wore that speedo out.
Yes, I am a dude. Pisces, sexy big dicked Italian intuitive matchmaker. I would not usually fuck Chris, but I would marry him :)
Dez is hopefully listening. Chris is a good man and a dirty boy. Just get over how nice he is and how much he wants to control his destiny. The poetry will slow down, but he is more than sweet. Btw, notice how these guys(Dez and Drew)always say "you are everything I am looking for, and the girl I have always wanted"?
Chris is the one who says "I want to make you happy." She should fuck him. That is the door that can shatter all our illusions or open all windows. She should go through it.
- I agree that it is big mistake to pass up Chris.
Unless there are things about Chris that are not being shown to us that give Dez pause about him.
Does anyone know if Dez went to college? It doesn't seem like she did.
And what qualifies her to be a bridal gown designer? Or is she really a bridal gown designer at all or is that just a trumped up imaginary job title for her job as a clerk in a bridal store?
- People think Brooks is gay because he pings off the charts. Duh.
How any of these men can muster any sort of passion for Dez is a mystery. She's dull, blank and exceedingly dim. Not to mention bow-legged.
- Dez reminds me of Angelina Jolie this season.
- When Dez was with the former bachelorettes, one of them asked who had the biggest dick. Dez said Chris. I believe it because he has big thick fingers. I'm sure she's felt some hard cocks pressed up against her during those long kisses and hugs thisclose, so I'm sure she knows what she's talking about.
Chris is insanely hot btw. I'd ride that fat cock long past the time that final rose withered up and died.
- R135, she had individual overnight stays with Chris, Drew, and Brooks in a fantasy suite.
So spending all night with each one, they may have had intercourse or heavy petting and removal of clothes.
Dez doesn't need to depend upon just pressed bodies during long kisses on dates to know about their cocks.
- Dez does have most incredibly bowed legs, R133.
And very stumpy, thick legs.
- Not quite, R136. The pow-wow with the other girls happened before the fantasy suite dates.
And only Drew spent the night in the room with her. Chris insisted that they spent their time together "outside," presumably with the camera guys standing vigil. Brooks never spent the night with her; he ditched her right when their date was supposed to begin.
- r135, Chris is 6'4" and has wears a size 12 shoe according to his ABC bio.
- I saw the talk with the former bachelorettes, but somehow I did not hear someone ask about the dick size of the three finalists.
- Michael the attorney from Florida has a size 14 shoe size OMG.
- Yikes! Those are big...feet!
- Wow, I wish (well not really) that I could go back and re-look at Michael G on the show, because I always thought he was about 5' 8". I had no idea he was 6' 2"! I did think he was hot and had good qualities, he just got too hung up on prosecuting that douchebag with the kid-prop.
Sadly, I think watch & think about the guys & the issues presented on this show about as much as R128, but couldn't articulate them nearly as well. Hat's off to you R128, I wish a lot more of DL was as thoughtfully presented as that post!
Chris and Drew both have smoking hot bodies, to my eyes. I can understand others being attracted to Brooks but his girl-pretty face; pale, mushy body and long greasy hair are not my cup of tea.
- RE: but his girl-pretty face; pale, mushy body and long greasy hair are not my cup of tea.
Listen, Love is STRANGE!
- Brad (closet queen)
Bryden (future bottom)
Drew (gay voice)
- What is Jake P up to these days?
- Jake Pavelka is an airplane pilot out of Dallas.
He also is master of ceremonies at Chippendales in Las Vegas.
He also does a very very tiny bit part as a pilot on Bold and the Beautiful where he is on only 3 seconds.
- Brooks is NOT gay. Don't be such haters.
- I would not want to know he is flying a plane I am passenger on.
- Who does Des pick? I'm on pins and needles.
- All the laughter all the tears
Will Des condition her hair?
Will Brooks wash his hair?
Will Drew stop looking like Tommy C circa 1980?
Wii Chris stop writing poetry?
Will Des choose greasy?
Will Des choose tommy the robot man?
Will Des choose William Shakespeare wannabe?
I want to see dinasous
I want to see slobbering monkey
All this is Chris Harrison's piercing blue eyes on the most exciting 3 hour finale evah in the history of all mankind.
- I don't disagree with anything unflattering that anyone's written about Drew. Nevertheless, to my taste, that man has the most exquisitely perfect body I've seen in a while. I just want to lick him and make him smile that pretty smile for hours and hours on end.
- Chris is the hottest one of the three.
- The first 20 minutes has been all crying.
Question. If you were Chris or Drew wouldn't you pick up on how totally in love Des was with Brooks? Wouldn't you be on the next plane,train, or automobile outta there?
- "Chris is the hottest one of the three."
I would tend to agree. But then he starts reading his original poetry....
- Drew is a big ole bottom.
- Brooks is back home having sex with one of his old missionary buddies.
- I want Chris inside me very deeply.
- Do not call her "Dez". That is a racist anti-Indian term.
- That's not true, r159.
- Chris FTW! Reality Steve got pwned!
- Women are so fickle.
- I cried happy tears. So glad she came to her senses.
- He'll always be the runner-up
- Very emotional ending.
- I want to console Drew. All night long.
- Loved her dress! I actually cried when she walked out, Dez looked like a Princess.
- Poor Drew, I feel so sorry for him.
- Chris was huge in height and body build and shoulders and body mass compared with Drew...
and Drew is supposedly 6'2".
So Chris must be 6'6" and love his height and body!
Chris is manly, masculine, confident, smart, self-assured, poetic - a great all-around catch.
Drew was quite cool tonight in his live appearance talking live on stage with Dez and Chris. Very impressive man.
- Brooks acted pretty gay, thought he was going to come out to Dez.
- Good choice!
- Juan Pablo es un hombre muy caliente!
- Él es el más hermoso hombre Latino en la historia de la¿ ½; bachillerato!
- Quiero hacer amor loco a Juan Pablo en una isla desierta, en la que podemos ser como uno.
- Drew is such a cutie.
- I can't believe she accepted Chris' proposal after all her bawling that Brooks was the one all along. Proves how stupid and fickle women are, but lettuce be real tea, she just wants to get married period. She's desperate.
- I'm sure it helps that Chris has a 9-inch uncut schlong.
- we need for someone to start a new thread "Bachelor Juan Pablo"
It will be so hard to wait till January!
- Brooks and Drew have already applied to be on the Juan Pablo season.
- Did Brooks and Dez fuck on the show? Maybe that's what he was scared of going through with if he won.
- I'm more inclined to believe that Brooks fucked one of the bachelors on the show, then Dez.
- Is there an Asian participant this time? I'd like to see a Bachelorette from a city with a more open-minded view of life.
- No one had sex this season in the fantasy suite. It was just hand holding and kissing.
- Well Des sure as hell didn't have sex with Drew or Brooks since both are as gay as a basket of pink ribbons.
- Do you think Dez figured that out, r186?
That's because several of the contestants were closet cases.
- Neither Brooks nor Drew are gay. You queens think everyone is gay.
- [quote]Well Des sure as hell didn't have sex with Drew or Brooks since both are as gay as a basket of pink ribbons.
- Brooks wanted to plow her while she wore a cub scout uni
- He's not as hot as I thought.
- What's the over/under on this phoniness?
- Chris is gorgeous. He has the kind of look like Bill Ransic (sp?) but much better.
- They out to put Dez' brother out there for next season of The Bachelor. ha ha ha...
- Chris Harrison as the next Bachelor!
- What went wrong with Chris Harrison's marriage?