- She's such a dumb bitch.
- He's like some pre-schooler who goes around saying a new word over and over and over. He doesn't have an interesting background or experience to get into any type of deep discussion so he'll push some silly expression like "shady boots" as if his mention of it will make it go viral. He's just a douche who has climbed over other people to get attention.
- He lifted "shady boots" off of Quad & Mariah from Married to Medecine.
They lifted it off of their "Judys."
A Judy = gay man
How come Andy never asks African-Americans if they are "down with the swirl"?
- And I totally fucked up the spelling of medicine in the previous posting.
Shit, I need to stop watching Bravo...it is rotting my mind.
- If Andy Cohen is a sociopath, do you think Anderson Cooper might be a sociopath as well?
Would explain the bartender.
- Sociopath or no, who is the bottom?
- I am down with the swirl. Thank you for your support.
- What the hell is R5 even talking about??
- Cn his questions to guests get anymore ridiculous?
Tonight he asked Ethan Hawke & Aaron Tviet who gave them their first hard-on. Then he follows it up with "What's your favorite planet?"
Is Andy on drugs?
- R8, that's Cesarfrau talking to herself. She is obsessed with Anderson Cooper and his boyfriend and with everyone they are friends with, like Andy Cohen. It's a complicated love/hate thing that is driving her crazy.
- No he's a Lush. He recently went two weeks without drinking and was completely miserable and bitched the entire time.
- He's a sociopath, right?
- "Shady boots, ma!"
- Who is Andy Cohen?
- And yet, NONE of you can pull yourselves away from this visual feces you're addicted to, can you?
OP? Is the irony of your rant lost on you? You roll around in the shit and dare point and curse someone else for having brown on their face?
People who watch Bravo are homophobes and self loathers and, like all reality show watching people, are the bottom feeders of society. The most ignorant, clueless and least productive members of the Human race.
Turn your television off, stop recording the shows. This horrible queen will die away along with the disease of a genre he helped create. Until then, you're the problem, not him.
- Miss Andy wants to be called LaQueshia.
- R10 is Anderson's psycho stalker who can't resist inserting the name of AC's ex into every thread. Is her manic obsession with a man out of AC's life for five or six years an attempt to crowd out mentions of the guy who is happily attached to Anderson? Is the psycho stalker hoping to replace his current boyfriend?
- What is shady boots supposed to mean--never heard of it. Cohen is just about over so expect total desperation to remain relevant on his part.
- Andy has already reached the apex of his career and his popularity.
He knows it as well; his desperate attempt to get a new late night show on NBC, which was completely ignored, is further proof his Midas touch is fading.
- here's my take on it: Andy Cohen is the way I was in grade school hosting my own "talk show".
It is really that bad and juvenile, yet it somehow works for him.
- I agree with r15. Stop acting like vapid twats and turn off the TV and STOP WATCHING shit that comes on Bravo or E!
- He reminds me of my teenage niece.
- Poor Andy. Will he ever come to terms with the fact that he's not a 15 year old girl?
- What is with some of you and your incessant need to bash Andy? Seriously, get the fuck over it.
Nobody is forcing you to watch his show, but of course you feel compelled to CONSTANTLY complain about Andy, just like the "culture of complainers," at FreeRepublic. You're so fucking tiresome.
Andy is not out there saying that he's some highbrow talk show, or even that he's the next fucking Oprah. His show is just fun and lighthearted, and that's exactly why I watch it. To rest my mind, and escape from the steady stream of negativity and bullshit in this world - aka, the people bashing Andy in this thread.
From what I can tell, you douchebags are just JEALOUS of his success. Jealous because he earns a good living, jealous because he meets TONS of celebrities, and basically just jealous because he lives a life that you all only WISH you lived.
And as for th constant complaining about his drinking. Guess what? TOO FUCKING BAD FOR YOU. I'm sure that all the assholes calling him an alcoholic are recovering drunks who can no longer drink, so they make everyone else around them MISERABLE.
Hey, it's not Andy's fault you can't handle your liquor. So go complain to people who actually care... like Bill W. and some of his friends. And leave the drinking to the rest of us.
I think it's an awesome format (and the only talk show that allows drinking on-set). But it loosens up the guests and makes it a total party atmosphere, which I find really fun.
So the bottom line is, if you don't like the show, then TUNE THE FUCK OUT AND SHUT THE FUCK UP.
- I am not ashamed in the least to say that Andy Cohen's show is my only appointment TV other than Rachel Maddow. His show is fun. It makes me laugh. Some of you guys could use a few laughs I suspect.
If you have never watched a single Bravo reality show, his guests ar by and large relevant, and they appear to be dropping the veil due to the "cable access" feel of the show.
And yes, I sense more than a little resentment and jealousy from those who shout the loudest.
- R25 = Bethanny Frankl
- I have to toss a bone to Andy Cohen. I have done the New York talk and morning shows with work over the years and Andy and his team come in second only to Jon Stewart and his Daily Show team to being a great environment and enjoyable few hours when you are in their world. His show is not heavy journalism.....it is pretty silly/crazy entertainment but his staff are all great to work with and everyone seems to enjoy being there. Jon Stewart's Daily Show was the best......completely unexpected and I will always have a lot of respect for him and his entire team.
- I rimmed Mitch McConnell!
- R28 which shows have been tense?
- A lot of people can Andy a "she". Is that because he's an insatiable bottom or a preening over the top queen?
- r25 = Andy
- [quote]What is with some of you and your incessant need to bash Andy? Seriously, get the fuck over it.
Hey R25 I'm curious, do you actually have to crawl out of Andy's ass to post, or can you fit a laptop up there?
- [quote]Andy has already reached the apex of his career and his popularity.
I don't think that's true. There are still more people that he'll climb over, use them, and discard them, as he moves up.
- It was so cool seeing him have The Wanted on.
Just Andy and the guys hanging around talkin' pussy.
- I think that WWHL will be expanded to 60 minutes within the next year . It is becoming a popular show and they are booking high profile guests. It would not cost much more in terms of production costs to expand the show.
- I have a pathological reaction of hatred whenever I see his dumb, carbface, googly eyed presence on the television screen. He is so cheesy, swarmy and phoney. Major douchebag who has made a career out of starfucking and exploiting the mentally ill.
- Here's Andy enjoying his fabulous life out in the Hamptons.
- If he does expand to an hour, he's going to have to learn how to book his guests a little better. His show is fun when he gets drunk celebrities to dish. But when it's just the stars of Married to Medicine or whatever other dumb shit airs on the network, and it's just them going on a self-absorbed rant, the show sucks. I don't even bother to watch those episodes.
- I agree R39, I only watch the show when he has on people I like, so I rarely watch it. The Housewives guests, clips, recaps are irritating and boring for those of us who can't stomach that franchise.
- R30 it is tense sometimes in there. alyson hannigan and zchary quint acted lke bitches to andy, and just on tuesdy andy was obviously not cool with melissa joan harts fat, nasty, lame republican ass. you can tell he also didnt like heather dubrow
- He'll be too drunk to get through a 60 minute live show.
- Quad came up with shady. some piece of shit with eyes looking southern diva from 'married to medicine'
- The show already has an after show but it's on the internet. Not sure what the point of that is.
- andy has no lovers
- i used to be acquaited with this obnoxious black woman, i would call her scarecrow or 'piece of shit with eyes' to her face.
- Well he is taking another 2 weeks off now.
The show will be back on June 16th.
How gay was it that Milania appeared dressed as a princess and presented him with a unicorn as a birthday gift?
- Every straight girl I know thinks Andy is adorable. Why do you guys find him so fug?
- Say what you will, but I think he's adorable!
- He is really tense and jittery when outside his own element. Saw him on Colbert and Charlie Rose once and he was a manic mess.
Colbert making him stop talking and try and really connect was fabulous. (link?)
- This gay man likes him to, not sure why all the hatred on here for him.
- Who is this uber annoying Andy Cohen? Honestly I do not watch any of that "real housewives' tripe and I know he's connected to all that shit, but exactly where did this annoying man come from?
I saw some interview with him years ago, he was going on about be an ultimate fan and how his dream has now come true because he gets to hang with celebrities! Was that his real goal in life, to be a groupie? Can this idiot be more obnoxious?
Does he actually run Bravo? I remember when Bravo was an arts and culture network. Can the dumbing down of America get any worse?!!
- r51, it's DL's knee-jerk reaction to any openly gay celeb. Since this place is so loosely moderated, you have to expect a lot of trolls, unfortunately.
- [quote]it's DL's knee-jerk reaction to any openly gay celeb.
no. You are just trying to validate his silliness by making it homophobia. Yes and more censorship is what is needed!!!! You are an idiot r53 and probably Andy himself.
- You know what's great about this thread? How slow moving it is. If there's anything attention-whores hate more than hate, it's indifference.
- R54, R53 might well have a point. Cohen does not come across as a genius on his program, but if he was really behind the remarkably successful Real Housewives franchises, he has a talent for something, and his private persona must be different from what apparently sells on WWHL. Is there any openly gay celebrity who is generally celebrated here -- for something besides his appearance?
- [quote]Is there any openly gay celebrity who is generally celebrated here -- for something besides his appearance?
No. Everyone at DL hates Neil Patrick Harris, Ellen, Cheyenne Jackson, and every other out celebrity. The entire membership (paid and unpaid) has never said anything nice about an out celebrity.
(Telling R56 what he wants to read.)
- Well the nature of DL and the internet in general is to be negative r56 so everyone receives twice the negativity as they do positivity BUT even on DL there are people like Barney Frank, Zachary Quinto, Neil Patrick Harris, Ian McKellin, Tony Kushner, who seem to be genuinely respected.
I guess in regards to Cohen it is just a question of what you respect. If you respect celebrity and money making then yes you can respect Cohen, a man who obviously is not a dope but is only responsible for creating and reinforcing things that have had a negative effect on the culture. (plus he is successful enough now that he should at least attempt to produce something that has a positive message....even if it totally bombs, he needs to pay something back and not just reinforce the aging party boy image. I mean come on drinking game alert? Introducing himself as AC 420 on Jimmy Fallon (which even the usually enthusiastic and supportive Fallon greeted with a "oh grow up ....wow you smoke pot how cool high school is over" type groan) Please.
- He was not behind the real housewives franchise. He is basically the talent liaison. He spends most of his time cultivating celebrities as friends.
Credit where credit is due, he has made a very nice living out of being able to schmooz celebs and people who can advance his career. He also has a rep for being a mean dismissive dick to people who can't.
WWHL was orginally a concept to talk about the bravo shows and interview their stars. It progressed to celebs who were interested in Bravo shows who wanted to come and talk about them. At some point it changed and became more about celebrity guests (I am sure Andy had no small part in that). The push will be to go 1 hour but it will not work. The show works because it is a short piece of fluff, filling an hour with what Andy thinks is funny will kill it. If Kathy Griffen could not sustain an hour..well.
- Perfect example - last nights WWHL the bartender was his "bestie" who works for the Palms - who just happens to be the partner of the head guy at CAA...
- Leave Mandy alone!
- Kelly Ripa said today she and her family went out to dinner with Andy at the Palms last night. It was Andy and the Ripa's son's 16th birthday.
- Andy is friends with losers. Sarah Jessica parker, betheny, anderson
- Andy Cohen is like Tyler Perry, neither seem to care that what they put out there is total crap as long as it's successful and makes money for them.
- No doubt, Andy Cohen sees himself as the next Merv Griffin/Ryan Seacrest but he's shown himself to be a user so that plan may not work out very well. Watch for him to drop SJP and husband, Kelly Ripa and husband, and Anderson Cooper and husband as he heads for A-list Hollywood stars.
- "he was really behind the remarkably successful Real Housewives franchises, "
Reason enough to dump actual feces on him, not just textual, for aiding and abetting the complete downfall of contemporary culture into a cunt-juice cesspool of sociopathic bitchiness.
- he's an embarrassment and needs to tone down the ghey.
- His always "on" happiness grates on me. That cannot possibly be real.
- Here's a pic of Andy Cohen with Zachary Quinto. He says they have the same birthday and that he makes him "calm". Are all the gays in NYC Geminis?
- [quote] His always "on" happiness grates on me. That cannot possibly be real.
Guess what? I can practically guarantee that Andy doesn't give two shits what anyone here thinks.
He is out living life, and having fun with famous people. And he's making a lot of money doing it.
Which is more than what ANY of you complaining losers on this thread are doing.
So chew on that.
- I agree r70. I didn't used to watch his show but the haters have convinced me to start doing it, and I think it's great. Lots of escapist fun, that's what he's serving and he doesn't pretend it's anything more.
- It is a good thing that he is taking the next 2 weeks off. Maybe now his fixation with Behind The Candelabra with pass.
- [quote]Guess what? I can practically guarantee that Andy doesn't give two shits what anyone here thinks.
Why defend him here if that's really the case?
- Andy was the host/emcee of the 2013 CFDA (Council of Fashion Designers of America) Awards tonight at Lincoln Center (trust me, they won't be televised on Bravo or anywhere else anytime soon). That tweet photo of him and Quinto was taken before the ceremonies started.
These high-fashion types all found him juvenile and glib and are livid at his being chosen. He made tasteless jokes at the expense of just about everyone in the room and you know how high-strung these fashionistas can be - Anna Wintour left the room during one of his monologues and never came back. It was, as Iman would say, a "fashion disaster".
Check out tomorrow's NY POST for all the carnage.
- God, I'm fairly certain most of the animosity on DL toward Cohen and Cooper comes from his lunatic fans starting thtead after thread about these two.
Ryan Seacrest is far wealthier, better-looking and more popular than Andy or Anderson. He's also a thousand times more loathsome than either of those two, as he is a closet case and largely responsible for the Kardashian plague. Yet, he garners considerably less scorn on DL.
It's because he has no lunatic fans discussing him ad nauseam here.
Andy and Anderson fanatics: You're doing your idols no favor, at least on DL.
- R75, that really goes to show how people see what they want to see. There are a lot of Cohen threads but most are started by haters, IMO. Cohen's not as good-looking as Cooper, and he's also a little more femme, so he doesn't have as many fans to counterbalance the haters.
- [quote]Ryan Seacrest is far wealthier, better-looking and more popular than Andy or Anderson
Maybe wealthier than both, but certainly NOT better looking than Anderson. I do agree that Seacrest is loathsome.
- When was this pic taken R74?
- In all his good cheer he comes off as somehow remote, who knows what his true opinions are. also, he's very handsome. you may find him annoying but he is handsome.
- I bet he really hates those Housewives and wouldn't dare socialize with any of them since they don't have the clout of Hillary Clinton, Ana Wintour, Von Furstenberg/Diller and the like. He probably hates and mocks everyone who calls into WWHL too.
- I would do andy in a second and ride that milk train out to the hamptons.
- All the photos were taken pre-show at a specific photo call; then the paps were ordered out of the hall, per DVF's orders.
- Cooper's crazy stalker, who starts all these Cooper and Cohen threads, can't deal with them going inactive. That's when she starts announcing the terrible things that people are going to say in the thread. It's like an open invitation to bash Cooper or Cohen.
She waves her red panties in order to get people to write anti-Cooper posts, then she can rush in to defend him. I read that she sends him a weekly update to let him know how she defends his reputation.
- Cut the bullshit R83, there is only one person (probably YOU) starting threads related to CNN/Anderson Cooper/Andy Cohen, but the threads about Andy Cohen and CNN are just ploys so that you can post comments about Anderson. The threads are ALWAYS about Anderson for you. Your hate for him has no bounds and you'll do whatever you can to throw him into any discussion. R5 is YOU bringing up AC when no one else did, stop trying to twist things around. Everything you're describing and putting off on AC fans is what YOU do 24/7, except you spread lies about him and wait for DL to pile on. I'm sure the webby knows exactly who's starting these threads and it's NOT AC fans but the stupid anti-AC troll and that is YOU R83, you lunatic. You're not fooling anyone with your crap.
- Has anyone seen Shady Boots' new trashy trainwreck Princesses of LI? I didn't see a thread. The DLers would have a field day with the tricks on this show.
- Someone started a thread on Sunday, R85. It didn't get very far.
The show is unwatchably bad. And dull-bad. Not good-bad.
- [quote]The show is unwatchably bad. And dull-bad. Not good-bad.
Well that describes all his Housewives shows too. Each show is just a bunch of women screaming at each other, that it. How anyone finds this entertaining is lost on me.
- I find it funny that all the black ladies, meaning RHO Atlanta and Married to Medicine, know how shady Andy is, and they call him on it.
Andy is very subtle in his shade throwing, especially at the reunions, and all the black ladies have his number. At the M2M reunion, at the very end, Andy gave this cunning little smile, and Mariah astutely pointed out, "oh, you can throw shade with a smile, honey..."
On the other hand, Andy is the MOST shady to the NJ Housewives and OC ladies, and even the BH ladies, and none of them even seem to have a clue. They just sit there with smiles on their faces, while he clearly insults them with carefully worded put downs, and clever little smiles.
It's totally hilarious. Andy should get the award for the QUEEN OF ALL SHADE, which is why this thread is perfectly titled.
- r88=Andy Cohen's toady
- gee r88 kind of made my like him. If he is as devious and bitchy as you say.....well ....you know...come sit next to me!!!
- [quote]I bet he really hates those Housewives and wouldn't dare socialize with any of them since they don't have the clout of Hillary Clinton, Ana Wintour, Von Furstenberg/Diller and the like.
That is Oscar de la Renta in R78's pic not Barry Diller, FYI.
- For those of you who don't know what 'shady boots' means, sit down and have a lesson in Quad 101, from Miss Quad.
She's givin' it to the people, honey!
- So he's contacting Ellen Sturtz to star in a reality show?
- I can't believe he think that Tamra and her gay fiance would make for an interesting spinoff. I'm sure we'll also be seeing plenty of repellant Rapey Eyes, and it looks like they already started laying the groundwork for conflict with her mother. This is going to be a bigger train wreck than the Wig's Don't Be Tardy disaster.
- Tamara was told in no uncertain terms to be more vulnerable this season if she wanted a spin off. She will make up with Vicki and Jesus Jugs, she will go back to being somewhat mean to Gretchen (people don't like Gretchen) all to get her spin off. The whole Eddie does not want to get married now drama is manufactured so there is interest in a spin off. Eddie was dying to marry Tamara to stay on TV.
- So many people think he's just using celebs to meet other celebs and move on up. Can't he simply be friends with celebs without people thinking he has ulterior motives?
- Ulterior Motives is Andy's OTHER middle name...
- The only problem with his show is he has to deep throat Bravo's lineup. It'd totally rock if he get any celeb he wants. Obviously he's trying to work up to that, and I hope he succeeds. I'm a gay man who likes other gay men, I can relate to Andy better than any of the other late night hosts.
- NY Kelly was on the Shady Boots show last night. She still appears delusional about Scary Island. That guy from "Catfish" is queeny.
- [quote]I am not ashamed in the least to say that Andy Cohen's show is my only appointment TV other than Rachel Maddow.
You should be ashamed to use the term "appointment TV" for anything at all.
- That cartfish guy is so gay it is scary. I will give him this though I found out about google image search through that show. Busted more than one fake profiler out there lol. Just used it on a guy on FB who was crusing me. I said "when were you a massues in seattle?" He lol'ed and said he was not.."Funny when I image search your pic it comes up this guy..."
- It was hysterical how Cray Cray Kelly just avoided the question with something like "I will not regret shedding a tear". I know she has made reference in the past to "doing her job" in regard to Scary Island. That is one of those instances where it's unclear what was fake and what was real.
- Why does Shady continue to feature the embarrassing Manzo clan?
- Andy is getting sexier and sexier! What a daddy! I just want to hug and kiss him!
- One-word description of each person present on tonite's Manzo family does WWHL: Fat bitch, drunk, fatter bitch, queen, closet queen, pig lover. Figure it out for yourselves.
- [quote]Andy is getting sexier and sexier! What a daddy! I just want to hug and kiss him!
Look up DESPERATE in the dictionary and you'll see a picture of R104 He had on Kristen Johnston last week. She wrote a whole book about being an alcoholic and drug addict and how she shouldn't be alive, and he still did his stupid drinking game. He has ZERO respect for his guests.
- That is certainly alcohol bloat on Christopher. I would have loved for someone to call in and ask Caroline if she has said anything to her son about being fat.
- He was at the late show of Broadway Bares last night. He announced the Strip`a-thin winners (and scouting bartenders for his show). He was pretty drunk, and admitted it. He was in a T-shirt that didn't do anything for his "barrel chest". Later, he was just standing on stage texting.
- Cohen is the urinal cake in the shit-scented gas station restroom that television has become.
- They are really giving that insipid Jeff Lewis a THIRD show on the network? What his is appeal exactly?
- That's easy, R110 - he lets Andy suck him off.
But no reciprocation and no kissing.
- He's about to have an aneurysm in these pre-Cher bumpers.
- Tony, Andy's "hair-guy" : Haaandsome
- He just got Cher to admit she had a lesbian affair.
- Is Cher a clam? Why all the Q&A about tammy cruise?
- Talked about Cher's incessant tweeting but no mention of DOMA from her....
He's this generation's Richard Simmons.
- Andy is really embarrassing herself tonight.
- [quote]He's this generation's Richard Simmons.
Don't you think that's a little unfair? Richard Simmons has done a lot to help unhealthy people. At least he tried to serve a good purpose.
- Now she plans on taking yet another week off?
Why even bother having a show at this point?
- Point taken, R118.
I apologize to Richard Simmons.
- Miss Cohen is working hard but is visibly uncomfortable with Cher. No, she's not a Real Housewife, you no-talent bitch.
- [quote]He just got Cher to admit she had a lesbian affair.
He didn't get anything out of her that she hasn't already said before - she already talked about this once in a magazine interview over a decade ago. She said she "tested the waters" and it wasn't for her and never did it again.
He really is a lousy, unprepared interviewer.
- [quote]He's this generation's Richard Simmons.
No he isn't. That's just silly.
- Has he asked her if she's down with the swirl?
Has he asked her what her Housewives line would be?
All the usual nonsense?
- [quote] All the usual nonsense?
Yes. He's the worst.
I'm still wondering why it was insinuated a few times that Cher was intimate with Cruise. I know Sonny was at one time a $cino, is she as well?
- [quote]Has he asked her if she's down with the swirl?
What did she say?
- How come Andy only asks white celebs if they are "down with the swirl" and not black ones?
Kind of racist if you ask me...
- Cher was boring and needs to stop pretending she's still young and beautiful, that ship sailed long ago. But she still piles on the makeup, hoping to turn back time, and it ends up making her look like a garish old clown.
- Cher is now, frankly, a bit little-old-ladyish.
- I agree - Cher really doesn't have anything interesting to talk about anymore.
- [quote]Cher really doesn't have anything interesting to talk about anymore.
She does, but she *won't*. She needs to dish what she knows about Michael Jackson and Tom Cruise, forthwith.
- Anderson Cooper was the surprise guest.
- [quote] Cher was boring and needs to stop pretending she's still young and beautiful
She was actually quite charming. She seems so much nicer than Madonna. I loved her cute laugh at the beginning of the show, when Andy was doing his introduction.
Andy was so excited that he was sweating. It was hilarious. He called it "kvetching," but it looked to me like that scene from Broadcast News, when Holly Hunter's friend got to anhcor the evening news for the first time, and he started sweating on air, and his shirts got all soaked and the camera person had to keep powdering his face. I could SEE the sweat on Andy's upper lip, and I don't even have HDTV.
The show was really good, and I'm not even a fan of Cher. I predict her new song "Woman's World" will do really well, because it's total gay dance club type of music.
The Cher gown extravaganza tribute at the end of the show was so nice. I wish someone would put it on YouTube. She really is fabulous!
- I like Cher and thought she was pretty gracious and seemed to find Andrea quite amusing. I thought AC was way out of her league. And the promo with him jumping up and down like a schoolgirl was cringe inducing.
- Cher has posted pics of her friends and Andy at some gay club.
Anyone know which one? Anyone there ? It must have went bonkers.
- [quote]Anderson Cooper was the surprise guest.
I thought I was the only one who thought that was lame.
Those old queens are so annoying.
Cher has never been a Scientologist. If you had listened to the interview she said her time with Cruise was prior to him becoming a Scientologist
- [quote]Cher has posted pics of her friends and Andy at some gay club. Anyone know which one?
Apparently it's called Marquee, r135.
- Cher is the special guest at the Sunday Pride brunch at the Firehouse! Fabulous food and A-listy gays before La Cher performs at the Pier Dance! Couldn't you just die?
- Love your caftan, R139.
- Gems, jets, silhouettes.
Miss Cohen has arrived.
- There can be no doubt that Andy Cohen has attained the status of gay icon.
- "Andy was so excited that he was sweating"
While I agree he was excited she was on his show; his sweat had more to do with his liquor intake and his being a fat fuck.
- The bartender was his barber and he was hot as fuck till he opened his mary mouth...Andy has has his trainer, his barber and a few of his tricks be his bartender on the show - he is stereotypically chelsea gay.
- Andy spent the 4th with Sean Avery. Wasn't he a hockey player?
- Yes supposidly straight too but me thinks he likes the men. Funny andy tweeted a pic of him on top of a bunch of guys called it a gay pyramid. Guess that would be the first time he was on top of anything.
- Miss Cohen looks a little pudgy.
- Andrew looks a lot cuter when he's clean shaven.
- I've assumed that Sean Avery gives Cohen the time of day because he wants to get some kind of show on Bravo.
But would he go so far as to fuck him?
- It's been long established that Avery is gay-friendly, he's been outspoken about it and had fights on the ice about it with homophobic players. Avery is into fashion, he's appeared as a guest on Project Runway. The interest in fashion is how he explains how he became so pro-gay. People here always assume any man who associates themselves gays and gay rights has to be gay himself. But I don't assume that, straight men haven't been our greatest allies but that doesn't mean they're all assholes.
Not only does he look rough, his personality is rough too, like the macho athlete he is. He could be a butch gay guy I guess, but it's at least as likely he's straight.
- Does Miss Cohen shave her hole or not? I wonder if it's hairy or not. Someone on here must have rimmed him....
- Has Miss Cohen brought Sean to brunch at the Firehouse?
- [quote]Andrew looks a lot cuter when he's clean shaven.
He is cuter than Buddha but that's not saying much.
- Andy Cohen gets to hang with all the gorgeous men.
Sean Avery, Daniel Craig, Marc Conseulos
I wonder how "BIG-MOUTH" Andy does it?
Wait...I answered my own question
Tweet Bravo Andy
- Funny the pic he tweeted captioned "gay pyramid" had avery in it...
Andy is short, really short like 5'4"...maybe 5'6" with lifts...and from what I hear a bossy queen. He likes being the famous on when with he normal friends...and loves having famous friends.
- That "down with the swirl" question he keeps asking is so obnoxious and, frankly, quite racist. And what are the celebrities going to say? No, and get branded a racist?
- I thought it was confirmed that Avery and Cohen were dating. I'm pretty sure about that. Avery was also on Fashion Police a couple months ago. Dude is G-A-Y
- He claims to have some black female friends in his book, but I'm sure there are no black men in his circle of friends so he may not get or care that the "swirl" thing is offensive.
- I don't see how anyone could not see it as offensive. If the thing about him and Avery is true, then Avery has really bad taste in men. But I'm pretty sure it isn't, although I'm SURE Cohen would be delighted that anyone would think that.
- I think Andy is cute. Until he speaks. Then it's over.
- I love when Andy bitches about not finding a man of quality when he's a famewhore with zero substance who's only attracted to ultra hot men who only show him attention because they are fellow famewhores with zero substance.
- I've noticed that Andy Cohen has lots of Republicans on his show, yet he never confronts them about their anti-gay stances...or why they support a political party that is so historcially against gay people.
He also has a lot of closeted gay men on his shows.
Is this Andy Cohen guy a Republican? If he is, I will never watch Bravo again.
- I don't think he's a Republican, sometimes he tweets out comments about politics and they're mostly favorable to liberals causes/politicians. He hosted some events for FLOTUS and Hillary Clinton recently.
- [quote]He hosted some events for FLOTUS and Hillary Clinton recently.
He would do the same for Sarah Palin and Michele Bachmann if he were asked. He'll do anything to get his name in the press.
- Possibly, but I still don't think he's a Republican.
- He is very much a Liberal Democrat, he makes no secret of his support for Obama etc and has called out right wing Republicans on his show as Jackholes.
- What gets me is he loves to make the stereotypical, controversial characters really popular. For example, that CUNT Jeff Lewis is always on WWHL and has had about 4 different Bravo shows. WHY? He's NOT LIKABLE OR EVEN HOT IN ANY WAY.
- I like Jeff, he is fucking hysterical as Passive Agressive as he is...and he always takes the piss out of Andy when on WWHL.
- [quote]he always takes the piss out of Andy
Is this a way of backing into the golden shower rumors about Andy?
- most of the guests Andy loves are annoying as fuck. Some of them are just boring. I do watch WWHL when I like the guest though.
- She's back hosting WWH live again tonight after her romantic getaway at the beach... with Sean! Wonder if Miss Cohen will be sporting an engagement ring?
- [quote]How come Andy only asks white celebs if they are "down with the swirl" and not black ones? Kind of racist if you ask me...
I agree. What makes him assume that all black people are "down with the swirl"?
He's such an asshole.
- Andy Cohen is a smart fool. An oxymoron if there ever was one.
- Andy is not racist.
In fact I have to ask, how does asking someone if they are "down with the swirl" equate to a being racist, in any way?
It may not be politically correct to admit but sometimes white people like black people, sexually.
Any walk around NYC these days CLEARLY confirms there are more than a few white women currently dating black men, and certainly gay men LOVE black men.
I should add I am a gay, white guy who favors black men, exclusively. I would simply say yes if I was asked about being down with the swirl.
- R175, it has something to do with race, therefore it's racist!
- R175 Can you read? People want to know why he doesn't ever ask that same question to black guests, as if blacks are automatically down with it. It makes it seem like he assumes white people are so great that of course a black person would jump at the opportunity to be with a white person, so no need to ask *roll eyes*.
- And for god's sake, who in show biz would say, "NO. I am NOT down with the swirl"?
It's Andy's desperate efforts to sound hip and edgy. Though I sincerely doubt he's ever dated a non-white man in his life.
- [quote]It's Andy's desperate efforts to sound hip and edgy.
It certainly doesn't work. He's just a social-climbing buffoon.
- r163 I noticed that too. Fantasia and Melissa Joan Hart have come out against gay marriage, yet he didn't confront them on that when they were on his show. Strange.
- r173 He asked lil John, so he does ask black people. LOL. I know too much about this show.
- Remarkable how some of you so enraged by Andy Cohen seem to know everything he does or doesn't say on his show, who his friends are and aren't and who he has & hasn't dated.
Actually, it's bizarre how many of you just make up an assertion, then agree with yourself that it's true, just so you can act outraged by what you just made up about someone else.
- oh hi Andy, we see you at R182 *waves* thanks for joining the DL
- [quote]some of you so enraged
Could it be that one of you, R182, is exaggerating? Why are you so angry?
- We can't help it r182, our brains are no bigger than a walnut!
- Andy's return show after his vacay was underwhelming. Guest was Jeff Lewis. Obnoxious as Jeff can be, he's twice as interesting as Andy.
R182 needs a hug. Or a pill. Or something.
- Am I the only one with a weird crush on Jeff Lewis?
- Jeff Lewis is actually a tall, handsome man. Just completely batshit crazy, however.
- lol wut. Jeff Lewis handsome? um...
- Andy is a smart guy, but the faces he makes distract from his intelligence. Unless he's doing n impression of the dog in the old RCA Victor logo, then he's doing a wonderful job.
- Andy did tell Jeff Lewis that if he gets married to Gage, Bravo will (of course) do a series on the wedding.
They shook hands on it tonight, although it's not like they actually discussed details of a deal.
- I liked Ryan Brown.
- Who's Andy Cohen? I don't have a television.
- Is that bitch Cohen stealing my Kinky Boots?
- WTF did Jeff Lewis do to his face now? He looks more like a woman everytime I see him. He has Taylor Armstrong lips.
- Jeff is a botox junkie. He has it to the max. Bad tan. Big lips. She doesn't know when to stop.
- seriously how much vacation time does he get??
- From tonight's WWHL:
Andy: I like my nails like I like my women...black. Cause I am DOWN WITH THE SWIRL!
- not sure it is that racist I mean Wendy Williams refers to mixed raced people as all swirly...
- And I loves me a side-pony!
- [quote]Andy C, smirking and mugging hideously
- What I'll be looking for is if Andy goes after Gio Benitez in the next couple years. If we see him on WWHL we'll know the answer.
- Andy Cohen is something bad disguised as something good.
People claim he's good because he put gays on tv and because of that we have more rights and marriage equality is up in the polls.
But all the gays he put on those tv shows are shrill, stereotypes that actually reinforce everything gays have been raging against for thirty years.
Bravo gays are only fabulous designers, hair stylists, cooks, and petty gym boys or old queens who are obsessed with cars and diamonds.
This helps us how?
- Miss Cohen has a crush on Joe Buck.
- Andy Cohen's new reality show - "George Zimmerman: Hiding Out With My Trusty Gun." Watch George digging a moat and planting booby traps around his hideout/fortress in the Arkansas wilderness.
- Joe Buck was a great guest. And I had no idea who he was. He even made Vicki (almost) palatable.
- Another of Miss Cohen's odd obsessions is that matchmaker chick. She looks a hot fake mess with all that surgery.
- I'll never understand his love for Elsa Patton. There are plenty of old women whom I adore but this one is just weird.
- Why does he have to continually pretend like he knows nothing about what goes on BTS? Like he's really watching everything for the first time with the audience?
- Sebastian from NYC Prep was on WWHL the other night as the guest bartender. I read that he is now an intern for the show.
- [quote]Why does he have to continually pretend...
Because he's a fake. His theme song is "The Great Pretender" by The Platters.
- Does Andy own Bravo? Just curious. I mean, is he an out and proud version of Ryan whats-his-name?
- It's doubful that he has even one-quarter of the wealth of Seacrest. But he has high hopes and could be headed in that direction. Seacrest seems to have moved up without kicking people aside, just using hard work. That's a bit different from Cohen.
- There is a huge difference between Seacreast and Cohen - He produces TV shows. Andy is nothing but "the face" of bravo.
- Andy Cohen is indeed a producer of every show that appears on Bravo - watch the credits and you'll always see Executive Producer: Andrew Cohen.
He's got plenty of money, if not Seacrest money.
And to say Seacrest didn't kick people aside? He just USED them until he used them up - and powerful people too like Merv Griffin and especially poor Dick Clark.
- Seems to me he must have tons of money unless he is extremely generous with the talent? He must own Bravo...a network that I actually watch with regularity. I don't know why...
- Andy's in Italy now with Anderson Cooper and his bf. Andy doesn't seem to have a bf.
- [quote]Does Andy own Bravo? Just curious.
Some of you are so stupid. I mean, really.
And, as usual, I truly don't understand why you miserable old cunts keep watching AC if you hate him so much. It makes no sense.
- There must be something really wrong with Andy Cohen. I don't know any successful, wealthy and decent-looking gay guys who don't have a boyfriend.
I get the sense that he has a cruel side to him. Just look at how he turns on any guest who doesn't fawn all over him. He was downright cold to Cheyenne Jackson, Zach Quinto and Fredrik when they didn't giggle and carry on like school girls.
- I guess he wants to play the field forever, some people cannot make a commitment to one person.
- [quote]It's doubful that he has even one-quarter of the wealth of Seacrest.
You got that right. Cohen doesn't own Bravo. He doesn't own anything. Seacrest owns his own production company. He owns the shows he produces. He has never produced anything of quality but they are successful so in business, that's all that counts. Seacrest gets millions and millions for his hosting duties. Cohen hosts a basic cable show in a closet.
- [quote]He has never produced anything of quality
- If you're in your mid-40s and never had a bf, then something is wrong with you. That's a fact.
- Do we know for certain he's never been in an LTR, maybe he just keeps it private.
- He doesn't have time to have a private b/f. He's too busy nipping at the heels of Cooper and Maisani, hoping for a breakup so he can pounce. Too dumb to know it won't happen.
- Who wants to be a third wheel on someone else's' vacation?
- he seriously hasn't ever had a bf? I'm surprised. Isn't he dating that hockey player now?
- [quote]hoping for a breakup so he can pounce. Too dumb to know it won't happen.
Which one is he trying to pounce on though?
R226, they always go on those group vacations and Andy never seems to have anyone with him but maybe he goes after the guys in whatever country they're vacationing in.
- Like a lot of middle aged gay men, Cohen is not in a committed LTR (and may never have been in one) because he makes inappropriate choices. College students. Boy band members. Interns. Shop clerks. Fashion models. All of them of legal age, but 2 decades too young.
The notion of finding an age appropriate, intelligent, professional man eludes him completely, probably because it would mean accepting his own mortality.
- r229 sounds bitter
- R229 may just be right though.
- Is Andy known for going for mostly younger guys?
- Andy only goes after (I won't use the word "dates") boytoy types because he thinks it makes him seem attractive, hip and desirable and YOUNG.
He doesn't realize it makes him seem pathetic and desperate.
It's true he's never had an LTR (read his book!) because emotionally he still thinks he's that fat teenager in St. Louis who wants to be wanted by the popular gay kids who shunned him. That's why he chases the boys.
Most gay men his age and his equal financially are more emotionally mature and know enough to keep away from the trainwreck/publicity whore that is Andy Cohen.
- So, essentially, Andy is like 99.5% of all gay men his age? Sounds like it.
- R229 and R234 seem like they know what they're talking about, sounds exactly like how Cohen is.
- [quote]Most gay men his age and his equal financially are more emotionally mature and know enough to keep away from the trainwreck/publicity whore that is Andy Cohen.
So why is Anderson Cooper so close to Andy Cohen? Anderson has his act together and is in a stable relationship, what do they even have in common other than being gay and on TV?
- [quote]hat do they even have in common other than being gay and on TV?
that is a lot....it is sometimes hard for celebrities to befriend non-celebrities.....They feel everybody wants something from them. (and they usually do)
- Good point R237.
- [quote]Andy never seems to have anyone with him but maybe he goes after the guys in whatever country they're vacationing in.
He probably has them reserved in advance with a nice down payment for their special services.
- Is he in trouble because of Joe and Teresa?
- He's all excited that Oprah's coming on WWHL.
- Cohen blogged that John Katehis, the original (gay) Craigslist Killer was his ideal type. Google him if you want to know all you need to about Cohen.
I could almost understand if he'd meant Philip Markoff...but John Katehis!!????
Cohen's looking for rough rentboys, not a bf.
- He should've kept that to himself.
- R242 Really? I think you are making that up. Andy said several times his ideal man is JewFK Jr.
On last night's show Andy stared at Cazwell in the beginning of the show. I have to say Cazwell did look really hot last night and he was fully clothed.
- It makes me laugh to think DL's oldest shut-ins are trying to imagine what the life of a NYC media celebrity is like.
No offense, but no one gives a shit about what you elderly ladies have to say about anything.
- Funny that Teresa was on WWHL on Sunday night and not one word was said about the indictment.
- If that were really true R245, you wouldn't feel the need to comment at all.
- R244 Nope, he wrote it, on the Bravo website.
Although I'm not certain why I'm bothering to someone who would write something as childish as "JewFK Jr."
- When Debi Mazar said that she doesn't watch any Real Housewives shows, suddenly Andy didn't seem to know what to talk to her about. He'd already gotten all his Madonna questions out. Now what?
Also, Debi's face doesn't really seem like it's capable of much movement. I wonder if that makes her speech impediment more pronounced.
- What is the deal with Shady and Sean Avery?
- I'd never thought he was hot before, but Adam Brody did look pretty good last night.
I can almost understand how he got that Hottest Jew in Hollywood title, or whatever it was.
- Adam Brody is one hot Jew. Why doesn't he work more often?
And I like Debbie but something is definitely wrong with her face.
- Who is Cazwel?
- Adam Brody is very cute...I have to see what he's been in.
- Brody seemed to get very uncomfortable when Cohen kept bringing up Jew over and over again. It was weird.
I don't find Brody desirable at all.
Hottest H'wood Jew should be JG-L.
- Secret list of questions for Oprah leaked:
1. Are you down with the swirl?
2. Which real housewife are you most like?
3. If you could fuck any real housewife husband, who would it be?
4. Does Gayle wear boxers or briefs?
5. Fuck, marry, kill? Dr. Phil, Dr. Oz, Nate Berkus.
- I've seen Sean Avery on WWHL at least twice. The first time he officially retired from hockey right there on the show, and gave away a pair of his skates. He also discussed his internship at Vogue and all of the various interest he planned to pursue.
The second time I can't recall much about what they discussed, probably because Sean wasn't wearing the cute hipster glasses that I like. But I do know that a caller asked if Sean was single and the answer was No. Andy kind of grinned and said "No?" and then moved on.
I thought Sean used to date Hilary Rhoda but who knows now. I looked around on his Twitter and it looks like he is going to do something with the FBI now. ??
At the link, there is a lot of discussion about Andy being engaged, and the Sean Avery rumors. They have a picture of the Gay Pyramid, too, and Sean is on the middle row.
- Some of you are just jealous. Andy Cohen has brought a style and sophistication to TV that has been missing for many years. Had Anderson Cooper hired Andy Cohen to run his talk show he wouldn't be known as a failed talk show host. Andy Cohen knows the viewing public wants high quality TV and that's exactly what he provides.
- Now that's hilarious R258 I heard "The Fashion Police" are looking for writers, you should apply.
- The Adam Brody/Debi M. show was hard to watch. WWHL is fun to watch when the guest is in on the joke that is the show and goes with it. Brody just seemed not to get it. He just seemed annoyed and/or befuddled by the show. I do feel that the show has pretty much run out of steam but occasionally it can rise to a purely surface entertainment level. The problem now is that Andy is so chained to his goofy format from his gametime to open the vault to teach me your talent (not to mention every z level bravo-lebrity on every other show) that he isn't able to see when he has a great guest who is more intersting than his lame party tricks.
Meryl Streep's trick knee
- R258 doesn't care about Cohen, she just wanted to get a dig in at Anderson Cooper.
- R261 is the Anderson Cooper stalker who sends him cookies for his dog and drools over Ben and AC's muscles. She's just one step away from the very avid AC fan who is now in jail for stalking him. No doubt AC's security staff keeps a watch on 261.
The bitch has no sense of humor so nobody can make a joke about Andy, Anderson, or Ben without getting attacked and labeled a "hater." She oozes hate.
- Giving yourself away again R262, this is not about having a sense of humor, it's about calling YOU out for what you are. You are not interested in Cohen, but you LIVE to post nasty comments about Anderson and anyone who likes him.
- Lol! This is a gossip site!! Who CARES if someone bitches about your stan like obsession for a celeb who would NEVER hang out with you!
- She can bitch, but she's going to get called out for it when she's pretending to talk about one thing in order to get the hate on for AC here.
- OK, OK.
Can we please get back to the Sean Avery discussion?
- Fine by me R266! Andy "Shady Boots" too.
- R261 - R263 - R265 - R267 did you contact Anderson's people this afternoon to let him know how you saved his reputation in this thread when he was jokingly referred to as "a failed talk show host"? No doubt, his security team is thrilled that they have you protect him from "nasty comments."
You really should meet up with George Zimmerman; he saved a whole neighborhood and probably needs another job right now. He could help you stalk Anderson Cooper to make sure that everything is safe from what you claim is THE "Cesar Frau" - a title you've bestowed on dozens of people in the past months because you're so certain that only one person in the entire universe isn't a fan of AC and Ben. And your next sanity hearing is when?
- Shut up R268, instead of proving my point, why don't you talk about Sean Avery and Andy Cohen as suggested?
- R266 - R261 - R263 - R265 - R267 - listen you nasty old crone, I posted something as a joke about Andy and Anderson and you went into your usual stalker attack mode. It's time to end your pathetic vomit every time you feel personally offended by a mention of Anderson Cooper that doesn't fit with your adulatory image of him. Now shut up so we can get back to gossip and joking about Andy Cohen, his guests, and his associates.
- [quote]Secret list of questions for Oprah leaked:
Thanks for the sneak peek of the leaked info, r256. If he really wants to mix it up, he could also ask what her intro line would be if she was a Real Housewife.
Do we have any idea what the Drinking Game Alert word will be? It's gotta be something clever and monumental...like 'Oprah' or 'Gayle.'
- Wow R270, the more you post, the crazier you sound. You're not doing yourself any favors by continuing this, but go ahead have the last word after this if you must, but I'm done with you.
- Sean Avery is a fucking stud. And if he and Shady Boots are getting it on, then I would like to discuss it.
The website I linked earlier doesn't only think they are "dating", they seem to think the two of them are engaged, and give examples of things Andy said on his show and pictures of him wearing a ring.
Now, somebody knows some dirt here, and I would like to hear it.
Sean is a gorgeous Renaissance stud, and I know some of you bitches know something. Let's get back to the topic at hand.
- You can be sure that before Oprah sits down with Andy Cohen to discuss the show, he will already have a list of dos and don'ts provided to his people by her people. She doesn't like surprises --- unless it's Mary Tyler Moore stopping to say Hi. If Oprah didn't have this big movie in the can, he would never have landed her.
And R272, just stop. We've seen your modus operandi too many times. Stop!
- Did he really just hand Ashanti a watermelon?
- Only tangentially related to Andy, but who is the host of that new Property Envy show? He's like a cuter, British Victor Garber.
- Andy and Sean have been hiding in plain sight for quite a while. Here's a shot of them on a recent vacation together...
- And here's a shot Andy recently tweeted after Sean was out at Andy's Sag Harbor house for the weekend. That's from a well-known pizza joint in East Hampton
- Sean Avery is only hanging out with Andy Cohen for some connections and to broaden his visibility.
If Sean Avery is letting Cohen suck his cock, it's only so that Andy develops a show for him on Bravo.
- Is it possible to keep your abs tight once you reach Andy's age?
- 70 is the new 50 r280...haven't you heard?
- Andy seemed a little discombobulated yesterday and today....I wonder if the Theresa /Joe thing is freaking him out.
- Theresa's hairline freaks me out.
- the case is kind of like the elephant in the room that nobody on Bravo is allowed to discuss.
- Shady has had his "shit just got real" face on.
- [quote]Andy seemed a little discombobulated yesterday and today....I wonder if the Theresa /Joe thing is freaking him out.
Probably just upset about the Russian Vodka boycott. A boy's gotta drink ya know.
- He's having Caroline on tonight, are the bitches just going to ignore the whole situation and make happy! happy!?
- The host of property envy is named Stephen Collins. Cute, gay, smart. English, well educated. Will do very well in this country. Had the wonderful experience of being with him. Lovely in every sense of the word. Nice gay, great taste. Will do very well in this country.
- Nice to see you, Stephen.
I actually like your show.
- I think you meant "vokka," R286.
- [quote] Had the wonderful experience of being with him...
In the biblical sense? Is he a top or bottom?
I bet Andy Cohen knows...
- It would be great to see a list of rules Oprah puts out before she'll do an interview.
- Watch Gayle will be the bartender.
- I bet it's Steadman at the bar, Gayle joins her on the couch...
- What color exactly was that bartender?
When people say you "need a tan", are they really saying "you need to look orange"?
- Andy Cohen needs to not call himself "daddy."
- He's looking more like a daddy than a boy.
- he looks more like a midget wolf.
- If he just keeps ignoring the Ryan problem, he's going to lose fans.
- He seems much more flirty with the guests than he used to be. He had a bartender on from Splash and Andy was in a lather.
- Last year Andy hosted the Miss Universe contest. Will he be traveling to Russia where it's being held this year to be host again? If so, how long before he's thrown in jail for "propagandizing?"
- He'd be thrown in jail at Customs when they went through his luggage.
- Listening to those two queens discuss if the Anaheim Ducks and the Mighty Ducks are the same team was ridiculous last night.
But then Cohen referred to Sheldon Souray as Madison's boyfriend. He said something like "You should know which team your boyfriend plays for."
I don't watch the Million Dollar Listing show, but he just sold the guy a house, right? Souray was married to the chick from Baywatch and has kids.
- As long as nobody minds, I'll be taking Shady Boots home with me right about now, funk-soul brother. We'll get married in a few months once his ass & back hairs grow out.
- Hasn't anyone e-mailed Shady Boot's to tell him to fire Ryan and Brianna? Somebody needs to get busy.
- Andy is flirting outrageously with Hank Azaria. Outside of being deeply closeted, Hank is a surprisingly age-appropriate choice for Princess Cohen. They should hook up.
Strike that. Andy could never share the spotlight with an equal who's actually talented.
- Hank looked SO uncomfortable on WWHL with Andy.
Not sure if it was the too openly gay vibe, Andy's overly-gay flirting, or what, but by the end Hank looked like he was ready to go back into the closet and bolt the door behind him.
Did Hank smile even once during the show?
- Andy is dying to have a famous boyfriend. I love how the night before he comtemplated buying splash. Uhh bitch please like you got that kind of scratch.
- It's cringe-worthy when he has these prominent actors there talking about the damn housewives.
- I think Andy has the late summer itch. He seems to be flirting with everyone lately. I hate when his guests are not in on the vibe of the show which is very teen/fan-girl-ish.
- r310 you just described 46 year old Cohen - very teen gurl fanish.
- Why does Hank have to stay in the closet? Wasn't he married to the Queen of Mean, Helen Hunt?
- When Cohen read the question about whether the Orange Is The New Black actress hooked up with Zac Efron when they worked together on some dumb movie, she way she said 'No' sounds like it was so weird to even ask because that could never happen.
So then Cohen looked at her and asked why that would be so ridiculous. You know she wanted to say it's because he doesn't even date women...but she was a good professional and didn't go there.
As much closeting going on there as when Azaria said that Cheryl Ladd was the first celebrity to give him a boner as a kid.
- Cohen's taking next week off.
- He sure takes off a lot. Will he be going on another group vacation with Anderson, Kelly and Mark like last year when they went to Croatia?
- Is this show going to expand to a full hour?
Earlier this year I thought there was talk about that happening, but I haven't heard anything about it for a while now.
- [quote]another group vacation with Anderson, Kelly and Mark like last year when they went to Croatia?
And what a vacation that was! Anderson hiding from the media on the other side of the planet while he depends on his dear friend Andrew Sullivan to take him out of his glass closet and then all the pics of Ben cheating that showed up in a U.K. tabloid at the same time. They probably don't want another vacation like that one.
- R317's talking out of her ass again.
- What's your problem R318? Are you saying Anderson didn't come out? Maybe you're saying he didn't come out in Andrew Sullivan's blog. Or could you be saying that's not Ben Maisaini with the guy in the Central Park pictures? Do you have the ability to move beyond boring, inane comments and discuss what part of the above story that you find so bothersome? What is it that you want to deny?
- I'm saying you're talking out of your ass again R319.
- Are you a speech writer R320? You certainly have a magical way with words. There can be no doubt of your advanced degrees in literature. We look forward to more scintillating posts from you.
- "We" would like to say tha R321 is the same smug, sanctimonious blowhard that's posting in the Anderson Cooper thread.
- [quote]"We" would like to say tha R321 is the same smug, sanctimonious blowhard that's posting in the Anderson Cooper thread.
If your job at the drive-up window paid you a decent wage, hon, you could afford the Platinum DL Membership that allows one to post in more than one thread each day.
Won't you please tell us which fact you find so problematic in R317? Do you prefer to hide the truth about a special time in gay history involving gay news stories in international publications?
- I tend to believe Andy and Sean are doing it. Sean looks he's down for at least letting Any blow him. I could also totally see him fucking Andy.
- R323 just needs to stop talking.
- R325 is obviously one of the trolls who tries to limit discussion on any thread that mentions her idol Anderson Cooper.
- R326 is obviously the smug troll who just needs to shut up.
- Thanks for adding so much to the discussion.
- There is no discussion. You are a smug troll.
- we're getting away from the most important question: Does Andy fart rainbows?
- Looks like he is wearing an engagement ring tonight on WWHL .
- Andy has announced that he will not be going to Moscow to host Miss Universe like he did last year. He rightly feels that he will not be safe if he goes there.
Nice cujones, Andrew.
- Andy is working hard to make his mother a thing on his show, doubtless inspired by his pal Kathy Griffin. But Mother Cohen isn't Mother Griffin by a long shot.
He's done well by guests anyway: Padma Lakshmi tonight, Kyra Sedgwick and Keri Russell so beautiful and funny last night. And a straight marriagen proposal! And Fucking OPRAH! !!
- Did he explain why he started wearing that ring this week?
- Tonight was OPRAHCOLYPSE!
What, was no one watching?
- We've been informed that all gay man over 30, hate Andy.
- No, just those with dignity.
- He has horrible taste, as predicted. He's bragged many times about being in the front row of Vadge concerts. The other day when Tamar Braxton was on, he was talking about her trial run talk show "The Real". After saying he hoped it came back full-time, what was his only comment? He praised Tamar for defending Shitney Spears after co-host Adrienne Bailon said while working as the backstage host at X-Factor, she found out Shitney couldn't string 2 sentences together if she wasn't fed lines. Andy is pathetic. Vadge and Shitney fan? This guy I can't!
- R333, Mother Griffin isn't even as interesting or charismatic as they pretend she is.
- Totally agree R339, that whole thing is a bore and one the worst aspects of Kathy Griffin's act, but we're all supposed to be "charmed" by it.
- [quote]one the worst aspects of Kathy Griffin's act
What are the good aspects of her act?
- Well she used to be funny before she started in with her mom and the reality show crap.
- R336, all gay men over 18 hate Andy, and all gay men under 18 have no idea who he is. His entire audience is straight women.
- I thought oprahcalypse fun.
She did really well in the WWHL format. Very natural and real.
The only thing i would have changed, is that instead of asking if she ever "swam in the lady pond," i'd have asked if she was down with the swirl!!
She seemed bugged by the lady pond question, but overall oprah was a very good sport.
- [quote]She seemed bugged by the lady pond question,
Yeah. I wonder if Andy regrets asking it. He seemed to kind of humiliate her and all the air went out of the room. I kind of felt bad for her.
- Ugh, did anyone else watch the first episode of Eat, Drink, Love? Did Bravo not learn anything from the huge failure of Gallery Girls? Nobody wants to watch these vapid hipster chicks sitting around complaining about their privileged lives while they get drunk and try to pick up guys.
- R338, why do you continue to watch his show?
- haha that comment about Britney is sad but I'm not shocked that she can't formulate words easily. Adrienne Bailon was cold for putting her on public blast like that. Why does Andy like Britney and Madonna? seriously.
- [quote]I wonder if Andy regrets asking it. He seemed to kind of humiliate her and all the air went out of the room. I kind of felt bad for her.
He'll live on that event for years, telling friends how he brought down the queen of television. Do you really believe the claim that the lady pond question came from someone in the audience? If so, there's a really great buy on a bridge in Brooklyn that may interest you.
- Bitches, Andy's been out in the Fire Island Pines all week, being fabulous. He looks great and the rumor is that he's engaged to marry someone.
- He is fat r350, his marriage will be about as successful as any vapid celebrity marriage.
Once the media attention diminishes, it will end.
- If he is getting married, he did a great job of keeping his SO out of the spotlight because I never knew he even had a bf.
- he looks better sitting down When he stands up he is tiny. Like lollipop guild tiny.
- R350 this is the most recent pic of him, posted earlier today. He looks like shit and look he's with Kelly and Mark AGAIN (rolls eyes).
- They are a close bunch, always hanging out and vacationing together. If Andy Cohen gets married, then I KNOW Anderson and Ben are already married because there's no way he could do it before them.
- [quote]Bitches, Andy's been out in the Fire Island Pines all week, being fabulous. He looks great and the rumor is that he's engaged to marry someone.
From the pool boy of Andy's rented Fire Island house looking for a big tip upon his departure.
- Not on and don't want instagram, can someone just please post the pic?
- R338 The way he obsesses over Vadge and Shitney is really creepy. It makes you realize he has the mentality of a 16 year old. In fact, he's so sad that to this day he has Madonna's "Sex" book on his living room coffee table and a poster of Madonna on his closet door (he did a photo shoot of his apartment earlier this year).
- He declined to co-host this year`s Miss Universe pageant in Moscow because of what`s been going on with the LGBT population over there. You were all right, a douchebag all the way.
- I like him. And he is very successful.
But I bet he really regrets that last question to Oprah. She froze over in a second and all her approval evaporated.
- How did Oprah answer the question?
- [quote]How did Oprah answer the question?
She said she swims several laps in it daily. Her preference is the breast stroke (as you might expect), but she's surprised herself by enjoying the back stroke more now that she's getting older.
- Looks like he is taking an additional week off.
- He's the Bennett Cerf of the 21st century.
- She got very embarrassed and said "no I haven't"
- She's not working again til Sept. 8th.
What is she doing with her time? Surely she can't be spending 3 weeks with the Ripas.
- Why would Oprah be spending 3 weeks with the Ripas?
- There are a ton of closeted gay men on this Bravo network. A few have come out, but still a large amount. Why is that?
- EXCUSE ME, R366, it's the CONSUELOS family.
- Andy, when not going on trips with AC and his bf or the Consuelos - can be found at his Hamptons home or in Miami trolling for latin cock
- Mark Consuelos: bootylicious!
- SO now that she has had Meryl Streep, Cher and Oprah on, her next "dream guests" are Vadge and Lady Gaga. That's what she said a couple weeks ago on the show.
- I hate the fact that she allows terrible things to happen on her house wives shows and it never bothers her in the least.
She's an asshole who stands for nothing.
- For the people who refer to men as "she," does it help them to feel less femmy by she-bashing others? Do the she-bashers think calling a male "she" adds a bit of swagger to their own swish? Gay men who are secure in their own skin don't seem to have a need to bash gay men with the "she" term. It seems to be more prevalent with drag queens.
- Just for the record. Andy Cohen has little if nothing to do with the day to day production of any show on Bravo. Most of them are from outside produciton companies and sold to Bravo. The Real Housewive franchises have three different production companies. They call the shots. Bravo buys the rights to air the shows.
- When I went in for my audition for a television show on Bravo I won't mention, I was told to really gay it up. And, because I'm Jewish, they casting directors told me to really Jew it up. Their exact words: Gay it up and Jew it up.
- Andy, Mark and Kelly look like hood ornaments.
- R376 why won't you say the name of the show?
- 376 never happened
- What happened to the Below Deck, thread, says it doesn't exist when we were posting to it this morning
- I guess s lot of threads are mysteriously disappearing.
The Below Deck one seemed harmless enough. Surely it was no secret about Dave the porn star. On the finale last night they were talking about his big dick.
- The Below Deck thread is still around.
- No it's not, says doesn't exist
- Has the Orange County thread disappeared?
- Princess Andy has her staffers monitor DL.
And she is NOT pleased.
- Shady Boots returns Sept. 8th with special guest...
- The Below Deck thread was all positive, nothing negative, don't know why it disappeared.
- Andy Cohen is a bona fide sociopath. He is ruthlessly ambitious and completely devoid of empathy.
- lol so I guess in Andy's world, ask and you shall receive. Just confirmed: on wednesday, september 11th, the WWHL guest will be Lady Gaga!
I'm not sure if his other dream guest, Vadge will ever agree to come on though, especially now that Gaga will have appeared before her.
- Also confirmed: sitting next to Gaga will be entreprenuer and reality superstar Jill Zarin.
- Is Andy still on Fire Island this week?
DLers in the Pines, please report in!
- Danielle Staub will also make her long-awaited return to the club house in september! Can't wait to hear what the crazy old stripper has been up to.
- "on wednesday, september 11th"
Leave it to Andy to air a show with Lady GaGa on a SACRED day memorializing the dead of 9/11.
- I cannot fathom why Lady Gaga would agree to appear alongside Jill Zarin. WTF???
- [quote]I cannot fathom why Lady Gaga would agree to appear alongside Jill Zarin. WTF???
I've told you over and over, darling. Money can't buy you class. I'm looking at you, Andy.
- Has Gaga explored the lady pond? Will he risk it and ask her?
- "Lady Pond" is the creepiest.
- Andy is on vacation with Kelly Ripa and Mark this summer. They're all over East Hampton and Sag Harbor.
(Ironic, isn't it, that Andy's house is in Sag Harbor, 'cause his looks are sure starting to sag....)
- SATCHELS OF GOLD
- Andy Cohen is so disgusting. Ugly face and nasty queeny voice.
- [quote]Has Gaga explored the lady pond? Will he risk it and ask her?
I don't know about you, but I'm curious to find out if she is down with the swirl, myself.
- R389 lol so I guess in Andy's world, ask and you shall receive. Just confirmed: on wednesday, september 11th, the WWHL guest will be Lady Gaga!
September 11th. I guess it's just another day now.
- [quote]September 11th. I guess it's just another day now.
Nine-eleven will never be just another day while I still have a breath in my body.
Rudy 9-11 Giuliani - America's Mayor
- I'm actually shocked none of the twinks Cohen likes to fuck has ever come forward to the press and "told all". Is he really that nice and/or boring that there's no dirt?
- What's to tell about an aging sloppy bottom, R404?
All in a day's work.
- home gurl NO. GET RID OF IT!!!
- Re R406's pic:
that's the closest to a pussy Andy will ever have on his lip.
- [quote]I'm actually shocked none of the twinks Cohen likes to fuck has ever come forward to the press and "told all".
They probably take their payment and then pretend they've never heard of him. They don't want others to know they're dealing with Mr. Skeevy to get his big bucks.
- Is he getting ready to settle down?
He's got his fucking lame ass parents bartending this week.
- [quote]He's got his fucking lame ass parents bartending this week.
You actually watch his show? Do you tell friends that you're a Cohen fan?
- He gave major "You have burned your last bridge to Bravo" stink eye to Danielle after she asked him why he said that she was fired from HWNJ after the second season. They argued semantics for a moment or two and then he just gave her a chilling look like Al Pacino did to Diane Keaton in The Godfather when he shuts the door in her face after she tells him about the abortion. Bitch can turn on a dime.
- He's a sociopath, R412. Rather chilling, actually.
- One one of the threads a while back someone had claimed it slept with or had a friend who slept with cohen, they took a pic of his room with an emmy in there and it was quite clear the photographer was the top.
- tonight is when Gaga appears in the club house. I wonder how that will go down.
- He'll kiss her ass for the half-hour, like he does with any woman guest with real talent (not the Real housewives, of course).
- 1 hour 25 minutes!
- Time for Andy to gay out. He'll be over the top I'm sure.
- Take a drink....
Every time Andy blows smoke up GaGa's ass.
Or says something shockingly banal in his OUTRAGEOUS COMEDY voice!
- Actually tonight's show convinced me Andy Cohen is a liar. He definitely is not gay but bisexual. He seems mesmerized by her body.
- [quote] He seems mesmerized by her body.
Only because he's going to "be" her for Halloween and he wants to make sure he gets it exactly right!
- Tonight's WWHL was amazing. Lady Gaga talking about how she likes "pussy", and Andy saying how much he and Gaga have in common (because they both "like dick") had to be a TV talk show first.
And Gaga giving a shout out to Ralph Fiennes (who was in the audience) and saying how he took her to what is now her favorite strip joint, which is located in Russia and called Hogwarts, was way cool.
Gaga is an awesome sport, totally open and unapologetic, and Andy really shone here. Mazel to both of them; great show!
- Show and tell at the office
- Corporate mess
- Uh, wrong thread r423, r424.
- [quote]And Gaga giving a shout out to Ralph Fiennes (who was in the audience) and saying how he took her to what is now her favorite strip joint, which is located in Russia and called Hogwarts, was way cool.
Andy went to Russia? I thought he4 was afraid of Putin.
- When Kelly Ripa strands Andy up for lunch does she text "Miss Ripa is unable to lunch today"
- [quote]When Kelly Ripa strands Andy up for lunch does she text "Miss Ripa is unable to lunch today"
Is she about to shoot Mark for playing with Andy too many times? Stuff happens!
- I was annoyed Gaga didn't finish her Russian stripper story. Andy asked her about dipping into the lady pond and what kind of girls she likes. Then they got sidetracked. I wanted details of the girl.
Gaga was a good sport. She didn't act aloof like she has done on more "serious" interview shows. She was fun.
- "Actually tonight's show convinced me Andy Cohen is a liar. He definitely is not gay but bisexual."
Wait - I thought Andy was gay. He is really bisexual?
- Bisexual my bubble butt ass! When Gaga puckered up for a kiss, Miss Andy went in for the European version: two quick chaste pecks on each of her cheeks.
Gaga seemed taken aback. LOL
- honetly, I wouldn't want to kiss Gaga either. Then again I wouldn't kiss Andy.
- That Real World guy was scary as hell.
I think even Andy was walking on eggshells with him.
Who is the straight guy Danny fucked?
- Next week's guests...
SUN - KELLY RIPA
MON - WENDI MCLENDON-COVEY
It is just the same guests over and over...
- When you become a friend of Andy, you can come on again and again. I find Kelly so annoying to listen to...
- R420 took his numeric listing too literally. Put down the blunt.
[quote]Who is the straight guy Danny fucked?
Michael K said it was Adam Someone. I would have guessed The Miz, but then I think most of those wrestlers are quasi-queer.
- Every time he barks out "IT'S GAME TIME!" it sounds, to me, EXACTLY like Sloth from The Goonies screaming "HEY YOU GUYSSSS"
- Is this Andy guy the new Oprah? people seem to be running to his show like it's the in thing.
- The guy was from Road Rules - Adam Larson.
- Ripa looked like an anorexic granny tonight.
- Ellen Pompeo seemed to indicate that everyone loved Heigl and wished her well. So was she a bitch on the GA set or not? EP also threw shade at Isiah Washington.
- Mmmmm, R440. Adam Larson is HOT! I bet he and Danny made beautiful babies!
- What has Suzanne Sommers done to her face?
- Bad eyejob and many, many injectables, R444.
- Didn't she have some sort of experimental procedure not long ago with stem cells?
The most distracting part was the difference between her face and her neck.
- Sommers claims it is all natural hormone therapy when clearly she has more fillers in her face than there are at the academy awards.
- CT was getting a little agressive with Andy but he put Andy in his place. Andy asked him if he would ever do playgirl and CT got annoyed saying no. Andy was miffed that CT was annoyed by the question, to which CT turned it around and asked would he do it (this was over some loud convo) and Andy replied no but.. and then stopped himself. CT gave him the "you are no better than me bud" look and it stopped Andy cold.
On Danny there were three possible people, Steven from RR LV, The Miz and Adam. Danny said the person was straigth and married now and Trishelle said it was not Steven so that leaves Adam.
- Did Miss Cohen miss an opportunity to ask her about Joyce DeWitt?
- I find it hilarious when Andy comes out all prissy and "oh, I'm so cool" and then he gets completely shut down by the likes of Zach Quinto and CT.
- He is under the impression that all of his guests will love his tired 12yo girl schtick. That is not the case.
- CT kept violating Andy's space by spreading his strong massive beefy thighs as wide as possible. It was as if he was daring demure petite Andy to touch him. Andy came close a few times, but he would not dare. And CT's glare was simply frightening. But damn he's sexy!
- CT was obviously playing up for the live cameras. He did the same thing last night on the Challenge reunion, started arguing with the host.
- Sorry, but I cannot figure it out. Who is C.T.?
Who the hell is CT?
See how annoying senseless abbreviations are?
- The one on the left is CT.
- CT = Chris Tamburello. He goes by his initials.
- Here's CT being his usual psycho self. (This is why I was scurred for Andy's life)
- I love how in Andy's world, Lizzy Caplan is only famous for MEAN GIRLS. A nearly decade old movie.
Not one mention of Party Down, Cloverfield, Freaks & Geeks, etc...
Very telling that Andy, being the emotionally stunted sad fag that he is, could only focus on a movie about high school kids.
- What do we think?
- Looks Tiny...well for an executive who has a place in the hamptons. Me thinks Bravo does not pay well.
- Re R460: I had no idea the Bravo Clubhouse was actually Andy's living room.
- Tonight's show with Rebel Wilson Jerry O'Connell (appearing for the 37th time in The Clubhouse) was awful.
Andy made them play that lame ass Housewives Playhouse game where they read dialogue from the shows. Rebel had no clue any of the Housewives were and just kind of winged it.
It was really awkward and cringe inducing.
Andy, of course, was eating this shit up like no tomorrow and I thought he was going to end up whipping his dick out and jerking off to it.
- R462 lol
- What a shabby, unimaginative little apartment she lives in. I love the "study"... other New Yorkers might call that a "closet." More evidence that she has even less taste (and perhaps less money) than she imagines.
- Doen't Andy have more than 1 reidence? like a place in the Hamptons?
- Why do you miserable old fucks keep watching WWHL if you hate Andy Cohen so much?
Are your lives truly that empty?
If you are watching Bravo, that means you at least have basic cable. TURN THE FUCKING CHANNEL ALREADY.
- For someone as rich as him I am surprised at how small his place is.
- Tonight is GAY night with Lance Bass and RHoNJ's Cousin Rosie.
R467, sounds like you need to chill out and swim in the lady pond.
- I wonder if Andy and Lance ever fooled around at some point?
- I wonder if Lance is down with the swirl?
- Lance was actually funny and sort of charming.
- was there flirting between Andy and Lance? Did Rosie whip her dick out to fuck either of them?
- Ugh, she was really going above and beyond tonight to prove what a superfan she was of a football show.
Whatever makes you feel straighter, Miss Thing.
- He's really shoving his parents down our throats now.
I didn't think there could be less charismatic "celebrity" parents on Bravo than Maggie Griffin, but I was wrong.
- Whenever he has a gay guest on, he can't help himself from flirting. Zachary Quinto was on last night.
- On Wendy Williams show Cohen admitted to "making out" with Lance Bass in a hot tub once. He said it never went beyond that. Yeah right.
I saw the Lance Bass show and Andy seemed obsessed with NSYNC (like he is now with One Direction). Kinda creepy for a 48 year old man to be obsessed with teenaged boy bands.
- The Queer Eye reunion is gonna be a hot tranny mess!
What exactly do these queens need to talk about that is so interesting to fill up an hour long reunion show? What, is Andy gonna have them play those stupid WWHL games?
- Funny he is hosting that - he had zero to do with it. It was Pre-Cohen at Bravo.
- Ever since the whole mocking of gay marriage he and that hockey player with the hair plugs did, and it was all just a big joke, I have not watched Bravo and my IQ has jumped 20 points.
- I love the Kitchen Cousin guys on the Lance ep. Andy needs to be a little bit more free form with the format. He gets some fairly interesting non Housewife guests sometimes and then brings everything to a dead halt with the stupid game segments. Once I finish fast forwarding it comes down to Plead the Fifth and Mazel of the Day.
Cindy from Patterson
- Andy had that gorgeous god Ben Cohen last week, and a few weeks before, he had major hottie (and very gay friendly) NFL player Chris Kluwe--and they were relegated to stay behind the bar for the entire half hour! Andy hardly even spoke to Chris. Instead, we had to listen to his vapid housewife guests and a rehash of their tired storylines. What a wasted opportunity.
I sometimes wonder if there's only a single brain cell separating Andy from a mildly retarded lemur.
- [quote]Andy hardly even spoke to Chris.
Oh...maybe I just might tune in again. I like ignoring media whores. But, he did have that media whore god, Ben Cohen on...I'm torn.
- He is obsessed with guest and only wants to talk about what he wants to talk about. For example he had the goth girl from Mean Girls on, Lizzy Caplan. He talked about her new series Masters of Sex for maybe 2 seconds. The rest of it was Mean Girls related. Mind you Andy was 38 when it came out.
- R484, same shit last night with Connie Britton. Barely a mention of Nashville and American Horror Story (even with co-star Quinto seated right next to her) but 99% of the show was just talk of Friday Night Lights.
I like Britton but never watched FNL, so it was a bummer to watch.
Would love to have heard her dish on co-stars like Jessica Lange, Hayden Panettiere, Dylan McDermott, Eric Close, Chris Carmack, Evan Peters, etc... but nothing.
- Why hasn't Andy ever had Liza as a guest on his show?
- John Legend is on WWHL tonight. I DARE 1 of you guys to call in and ask him his thoughts on the Kerry Rhodes situation lol. Y'all know that rumor about those 2...
- so John is a NeNe fan...hmm...
- LOL @ R482
Andy is an inept interviewer and most of us don't give a shit about NeNe etc.
- New interview:
Yourtango: What's your type?
Andy: My type is independent,strong, funny. you know it varies. I love a blonde,but I also am down with the swirl. I 'm all over the map.
Yourtango: What do you say about the engagement rumors?
Andy: I'm not engaged. The rumors are that I'm engaged to a straight man,so that's funny. I'm not.
- [quote]I love a blonde,but I also am down with the swirl.
Ugh! Someone needs to really call him on his racist shit.
He is doing nothing but making a fetish out of skin color.
- I just don't get why Andy acts like a middle schooler, and gets stuck on catch phrases his guests say. Once he hears something funny or silly, he'll repeat it until it's annoying. Is he in his 40s or 12?
- Jenni Pulos was fucking ridiculous "rapping" at that wedding.
I'm shocked she didn't drop the n-word.
I'm sure Andy would have thought was hilarious.
- Ummm Sean posted a pic on his Instagram and Andy wrote '' come home baby'' on his page wtf why are they joking about this after everything they've done'??? Attention whore much???
- Sir Ian McKellen!
How does he book these people? Theb ratings for WWHL are slipping this season.
- Okay, so they're both shilling their shows. Sir Ian was generous and sweet about Orlando's performance.
- Well, I'm sure Sir Ian would like to sniff Orlando's Bloom.
- I wanted to watch the after show with Sir Ian and Orlando but it never materialized on the site. WTF?
- Just call him Ian, people..."titles of nobility" aka BS are so pretentious and annoying.
- I loved Ian's patronizing "Are these for me?" when Andy presented him with those LotR briefs.
- So is Sir Ian down with the swirl?
- No, but he would swim in the lady pond.
- Shady never fails to get a housewives mention in, no matter who the guest.
- Anyone else sick of Amy Phillips and her Housewives impersonations?
They stopped being "cute" after the 289th time.
Andy, of course, adores them.
- lol at Andy saying "I like that" after they talked about how Ja Rule gained 25 pounds of muscle while serving his prison sentence.
Given how he appears on the show, off-camera Cohen must be even more of a MAJOR flirt-whore.
- Andy is totally outclassed by Lisa Marie Presley and Cee Lo Green.
Lisa Marie is cool and deserves her own hour.
- [quote]Andy is totally outclassed by Lisa Marie Presley and Cee Lo Green.
Outclassed by a clam and a rapist.
Poor Shady Boots.
- I feel bad for Andy Cohen. It must be hell to do a job you love and be surrounded by beautiful, exciting people all the time.
I wouldn't know being a salesclerk who deals with obese old women everyday.
- who did Lisa Marie Rape?
- "The ratings for WWHL are slipping this season."
Interesting, I can definitely understand why.
- R508...Hi Andy! Surprised you weren't here sooner! You look like your feet smell horribly, BTW.
- Do you realize how awful life will be for Andy when his show ends?
- R509 Lisa Marie was the "clam."
Do the math.
- ok, What the hell happened to Lisa's face?
I'm not saying she looks bad - she doesn't look bad at all, but I miss her old face. She was edgier with her old face. The new face looks too "Barbie'ish" or something. I don't like it.
Why did she do this to herself?
Lisa, your old face made you so much cooler!
- Closet case Clam, no less. She's talked before about fighting her lesbian urges.
- r513 - i know...twas a joke.
Cohen would be just fine if WWHL folded. He is still an exec at Bravo. In fact Bravo is a lil nervous he is the face and voice of Bravo (hence the twitter name change from @bravoandy to just @andy).
- 505...and he said it like a 15 year old.
- "Cohen would be just fine if WWHL folded. He is still an exec at Bravo."
Are you serious? He would melt like the Wicked Witch without cameras and publicity.
- Here's Andy Cohen and Sean Avery first appearance together after those false engagement gossip surfaces. ...looks like it didn't bother/embarrassed Sean that much as they seem to still be close friends ..even letting Andy call him "my man" in his latest Instagram pics
- Andy is now tripping since the St Louis Cardinals have won the pennant. Is he really a baseball fan or is this some sad attempt to make himself appear more butch for TV?
- R20,Well Andy had no idea Mary Hart sat in the same seat in every game for years..and andy tweeted he was surprise she's there so I say....no.
- I caught the end of the Lisa Marie one. She seems normal, now that she's renounced the Co$. Did she really? She actually looks better, too.
I suppose she can eschew her mother's money--no doubt, Jackson paid her well. I wish the best for her if she's left the cult and pursing a new life.
- Jenna Jameson in the Club House.
I wonder if Shady will talk about how much he has always wanted to taste her cooze.
- R523 I think honestly he rather eat his own boogers then taste Jenna Jamesons cooze.
- One of the guests--the black woman, not Jennifer Tilly--said, "You know all about glory holes."
With barely controlled rage, he replied, "Sweety, I know nothing of glory holes."
It's easy to see he'd be an ugly cunt to cross.
- Is Tilly on drugs?
She's writhing around in that seat like a worm in hot ashes.
- Bevy would be a much better and much more fun host of this show.
- He just brought up the St. Louis Cardinals.
- Jake Shears of the Scissor Sisters is the bartender. And acknowledged that the band is "on hiatus."
- WHAT THE FUCK HAS JAMESON DONE TO HER FACE!?!
- OK, the more I see his show the more I am convinced he is really gay and not bi-sexual.
- The Queer for the Straight Guy reunion was hilarious and a refreshing change from the Housewives bullshit. Kyan, Jai, Carson, Ted, and Thom all look amazing. I really hope they bring these guys back together for some sort of QE4TSG relaunch.
Get on it por favor, Andy!
- r525 that was Bevy Smith - host of that Fashon Queens show (I think that is the name) she is sharp tounged and never misses a beat. I just want one time for someone to go "who you calling sweeting bitch? I am a whole lot of things but sweet aint one of them." It is sooo condescending when he calls someone sweeting. He was just mad he got read on his own show. He should have just smiled and said "was that a read?"
- What is a "kiki"?
- Qeer Eye reunion was the best, would love another hour of them
- "kiki" is a party
- Amy Sedaris on tonight. Looking fabulous. An inspired improv comedian. Someone give this lady a real TV show already. If she'd had even a fraction of the exposure of Chelsea Handler or Kathy Griffin she would be a huge star.
- Andy is so desperate for the media to pay attention to him that he's now posting all these subliminal messages on Sean Avery's instagram pictures. One was "Come home baby" and this one is "My man" like we aren't stupid. Is he that hung up for a boyfriend? Can't he go on rentboys, grindr, or something and find love?
- R539,well sean seems to be close to all of Andy's tight knit circle of friends on Instagram...I didn't believe sean and Andy were a couple until I discovered comments he made from one of Andy's friend michaelrourke(not the actor) on Instagram..who is gay and married with a son ...4 months ago he posted a pic of his kid and here's the revelation:
Imseanavery: I want #dads
andycohen@imseanavery: I will be your #dad
- Oh r540, those comments convince me both are just perpetrating this for media attention.
- Andy is an asshole who needs attention at every turn
This surprises who exactly?
I wish he would shut up with the sean Avery crap. It's sophomoric and quite frankly a bit homophobic.
- Speaking of Sean Avery
Sean Avery owed 229k by bankrupt LIpman agency...
He was also let go 3 months ago as their advertising executive..
With no job....things are not looking good for him
- Sean Avery is closeted.
- Sean Avery, like Colton Haynes, is working on lots of exciting projects.
Just don't ask what they are
- R41, idk those comments were done a few months before word got out about their rumored engagement and their friend's Instagram is not well known and has a few followers.
.they prob have a weird bromance and sean Avery is ok with Andy's flirting...
I could post the link to the instagram but I don't think thats a good idea...
- Andy is a 46 year old man child pocket gay who would not have the celebrity friends he did if it were not for Real Housewives..because they all want to know the dirt on real trashy people to feel better about themselves. Andy is 5'3" tall and a total bottom..not 5'9" and a total top, as he claims.
- If Andy's 5'3", then the MDL-LA guys are all midgets. On last night's WWHL, all 3 guys were no taller than Andy, and I think Madison was actually slightly shorter.
Jason Cichonski, the Nordic god from this season's Top Chef (who was eliminated in the second episode) was the bartender. He was much taller...and so beautiful.
- I've never seen this pic before, is this person on the right Andy? Can't tell cuz they blurred him out...anyone know?
- He had that unfunny Amy Phillips do an impression last night.
He also asked Madison (who was looking hot) if he was "down with the swirl."
- Yes, it is tiny Andy. don't you see how short his legs are? Read the tweets. they give it away.
- I stood next to Andy on the subway once and he was about 5'7" max.
- Andy Cohen dancing ewwww.
- Andy Cohen takes the subway?
We already saw his Manhattan apartment, which is not all that.
I was perplexed by the article about Sean's bankrupt agency. What was his position there? And those salaries for the partners there are ridiculous. Somethings not right.
- R555,he was an advertising executive at Lipman agency,.. that's why he decided to retire from playing NHL to work there..alas it only lasted a year. ..Poor Sean how is he gonna keep up with the NY high society?
- Breaking news:
Looks like Andy's bf is heading for a nervous breakdown begging for his old job back
"Sean avery uses twitter again,causes Mass hysteria"
- "Sean Avery @imseanavery
Someone needs to be my #Hero and find my skates pretty please.
10:01 PM - 24 Oct 2013"
I dare one of you bitches to tweet him back and ask:
"Did you check under Andy's bed?"
- Sean just posted a video of Andy watching baseball on his Instagram..they are at Andy's house. Hmmmmmmm
- I can't wait for this thread to hit 600 and disappear.
- You don't really believe that this thread is going to disappear do you? Are you new here?
- Just posting to take this thread one step closer to oblivion.
- And another for good measure. I actually didn't know about r560's comment until after I'd made my first post, interesting coincidence.
- Jason Cichonski is 5' 11" and not nordic he is Polish. Just from personal experience I have never met a polish guy with a small dick. :)
Andy wears lifts in his shoes. I worked with him way back before he was ANDY COHEN on CBS this morning - when he still had the pony tail...he is tiny...I remember the first time meeting him in person after talking back and fourth on phone calls (I was on another floor), I was shocked at how tiny he was and his ridiculous hair.
- Andy's hole must really be taking a pounding from Sean's sword. For once, I'm jealous of Cohen.
- I read his memoir and he seems a sweet, sincere guy who is doing work that he really loves. And being an openly gay man hosting a talk show among other duties is cool, too.
- I think he gets a bad rap. Why do people rag on him for producing stupid TV shows? Sure they're trash, but so what? Like any of the haters are out there trying to cure HIV instead of dwelling in cubes doing god knows what. The hatred is fueled by jealousy, which is a shame. We should be lauding successful, career-minded OUT guys instead of mocking them. So lighten up on the guy, ok. I'm serious.
- R567, I really believe that Andy Cohen is an openly gay Marcus Bachman. That's why I don't like him. He's a gay homophobe. His stunt with Sean Avery proved that he mocks gay people and mocks gay rights/marriage. Plus, his programming shows more closeted gay men than any network on television.
- First of all, Cohen does not really produce anything on Bravo. These shows are produced, cast and sold to bravo much like a distribution deal for a movie. Even the real housewives are produced by different production companies. If they take off then they get booked on Cohen's show and he becomes the face of Bravo to the talent. Shows that tank, never see the WWHL set or meet Cohen.
Shows like Top Chef are uber expensive to produce so most of the time they are product placement deals (Healthy Choice, Lexus, Toyota, GE, etc). Cohen got into a huge twitter fight with a Anthony Bourdain over Top Chef taking money from the BP relief fund to film in New Orleans. Show producers took 200K, which Bourdain thought was bullshit and called it out. Why does a show that clearly makes money for a network need 200K from a disaster relief fund?
The only thing really "produced" by Bravo are the reunion specials which Cohen hosts.
The hate for Cohen stems from that and his WWHL show. He is constantly making racist remarks, treating guests like he is a 12 year old fan boy and lusting over 19 year olds, which as a 46 year old gay man is very creepy. As nice of guy as he seems, he can be a very cold person to normal people. He collects celebrities as his friends, normal people not so much. Ask anyone who has run into him in NYC Unless you gush over him he has little to no time for you.
- Give him a break. He's cross eyed. That's got to affect a person.
- There was someone posting on tumblr saying that Andy C and Anderson Cooper are racist and have made racist comments behind the scenes. I don't think it's true, but you never know about people.
- When you ask someone if they are down with the swirl, it is a racist question. "Would you date a black person?" the inference is there is a "problem" dating outside your race.
- Al Sharpton is guesting Sunday night along with Cynthia Bailey.
You think Andy will ask Al if he is down with the swirl?
Tuesday night = Jenny McCarthy & Donnie Wahlberg (again!)
Thursday/Halloween = NPH (gags!)
- I'm sure no one in Andy Cohen's circle would date a black person.
He might ask Al if he swirls, since it's something he's probably never been asked before.
- That jackhole bit to candy corn was beyond embarrassing for any adult to do. He was whining like a 6 year old girl while throwing candy corn at the camera.
- Is Cohen regressing?
- Why would Sean Avery upload Andy Cohen on his instagram if he's not gay? After all the rumors why is he fueling them up again? Either Andy is putting money is Sean's pocket and being his #daddy or they really are an item.
- R55,They are both fueling them up again..
Here's an item from the nydailynews about them back in Sept 2012 which I found interesting:
"Tuesday was bromance night at the HTC dinner at Milk Gallery,in honor of Ben Watts Mix tape exhibition.Former New York Ranger Sean Avery and Bravo honcho Andy Cohen were "basically attached at the hip the whole night,"says a source and "kind of did their own thing while everyone was eating"....
- Will Burtka be the bartender for Thursday's show?
You know if there is a camera present he will try and find some way to get in front of it.
- Here's what! Why does Andy think it's OK to ask EVERY fucking female guest if they've "swam in the lady pond" but he will NEVER ask his male guests if they've "swam in the man pond"?
- R569 nails him
- Al Sharpton was in the Clubhouse tonight.
Too bad Andy didn't get Tawanna Brawley to bartend.
- A twanna caller got through but they quickly cut her question. Al glossed right over the answer. He is a born liar. He lied about his weight loss. He got Star Jones stomach in a dumpster surgery and he claims is was all exercise and vegan. Uhhuh.
I found it funny that Big Lady Al Renyolds, Star Jones's ex was a groomsman for Gregg (Nene's wedding). Cynthia said he and Gregg were very good friends. If they were how did Star and Nene never meet before the Celeb Apprentice?
- Sharpton's answer, which I'm sure he has used a thousand time before, was that he was just putting issues before the public, which is what he does.
But it doesn't explain or excuse why he stuck with her long past the point of reason, whether he has finally disavowed her, and if he paid the civil judgment to the cop he defamed.
Is that stuff in his new book?
- He paid - he payment was made by contributions. He has publicly said "I beleived her" that was why he stuck with it so long. From that you can infer he no longer believes her. He has gone on record saying he was only sorry for the defimation but the rest he would do if he beleived in a cause.
Nevermind the fact there was no evidence she was ever raped, or exposed to below freezing temperatures for the time she claimed.
- I love Al Sharpton and I don't care about his past.
- Has Andy Cohen ever shit in Sean Avery's mouth?
- Andy is extra feisty on his twitter replies today....bad mood?
- Poor Andy...WWHl ratings are going downhill,his beloved Cardinals might loose the World Series, the Oxygen programs are beating Top chef wed and his rumored bf doesn't want to come out and be seen in public with him
- Why all the contempt for Andy Cohen? I get him, he's a guy who works a 9-5 then goes back into work from 11 to 12. He's a workaholic who puts all his energy into the show and Bravo programming and evidently he has a tremendous amount of energy to put out. It's his job to appeal to celebrities and make them more interesting, spice them up and I can't believe he has the constitution and determination to do it. Also, don't even get me started on the Housewives and how he's supposedly manipulating them or whatever. They manipulate the network to plug their products and to get other jobs and opportunities outside Bravo too, they're not victims.
He's so sexy too, I've heard his off-air persona is much more low-key and sentimental.
- So is Sean fucking Andy? I really want to know. Have to say it sure looks that way.
- This post is about to lock at 600 guys. Lets continue this Andy Cohen thread here.....
- In fairness, Andy and Sean look good together. But its so obvious to anyone who look see these pics they're fucking.