All Threads by Date
Cat has hair in her eyes
My cat always has hair in her eyes. What can I do?
- Nothing. If it's a bother and he/she can't get it out, call a vet. The end.
- Pluck out her eyes?
- Rat poison comes to mind.
- You are terrible people.
- Tell her to blink more.
- Brazilian wax.
- Shave her eyeballs.
- Punch and delete.
- Have her eyes surgically moved. Most vets do this on an out-patient basis.
- A hairy pussy is no cause for concern.
- Cut her hair. Bangs are in.
- Tell her to quit listening to hippie music and get a job.
DataLounge get your fix of gay gossip, news and pointless bitchery.
Talking to DataLounge servers.
Please wait a moment...